We are changing the landscape of fantasy sport in this nation in 2016 folks.
Down the pub. With your mates. Vying for a shitload of prizes and the glory that comes with dominating the pub fantasy footy scene.
Contests don’t last the whole season like they do with formats like Supercoach and AFL/NRL Fantasy. With CoachKings – contests only last the length of a single game.
- We’ll have a CoachKings contest in participating venues every night of the AFL & NRL season, and also on Sunday afternoons
- You’ll select a team of 9 players from the pool of 44 playing the game featured at your venue on the day
- You’ll do all this from your own mobile device. You’ll register. You’ll join your venue’s contest when you rock up to the venue. You’ll keep track of how your team is performing. You’ll check where you’re sitting on your venue’s live CoachKings ladder all on your phone while enjoying your preferred publicans finest ale
- In front in your venue at half time? The venue will have a prize for you. Jug of beer perhaps. Win the contest? Another magnificent prize from the venue. And here’s where it gets very arousing..
- Win any contest at your venue and you qualify for the Venue Final to be held on Semi Final weekend. Win multiple contests (up to 5) and you’ll be able to enter multiple teams into your Venue Final
- And if you do well enough in your Venue Final – you’ll qualify to contest theCOACHKINGS CUP. $50,000 in prizemoney will be up for grabs in both AFL and NRL, and the title of Australia’s very first COACHKING
I want to know more Jock – what do I do?
I’ll be keeping you updated via email in the lead up to the season. One thing you MUST do is stay tuned to our weekly Jock Reynolds CoachKings Community Podcast, released lunchtime every Monday.
And make sure you head over to the CoachKings Facebook Page and give it a like. We would love to chat with you over there, and will be seeking your feedback about some key CoachKings game features in the lead up to the season.
Prepare for a massive season!