add_filter('comment_flood_filter', '__return_false');

A Guided Supercoach Meditation by Jock, Higgo & Crouching One

Published by Lekdog on

2020 has been a tough year on all of us.

The Supercoach action has been intense and unpredictable.

Join Jock, Higgo and Crouching One for a 15 minute guided meditation, to help you through this final round of Supercoach.

We don’t know what the future holds but right now, in the moment, we bloody love you community.

Let us know how you feel after listening in the comments below.

LISTEN TO THE LATEST PODCAST HERE

Grab a JR t-shirt in your team colours here: https://tinyurl.com/y6q97bf6

Notify of
guest
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Derek

Gold

Michael

Get them back!

DerekDebit

I feel very slippery. Thankyou.

Nigel Knighton

So miss those guys!!! need to get them back on a more regular basis. Was my favorite part of the week listening to those podcasts back in the day.

Throttlefinger

Ahhhhh, that takes me back. Keep the flame burning, gents!

Last edited 2 months ago by Throttlefinger
The Ranger

Blimey. Long time no read TF. How’s ya SC year been?

Jon

Magic. A hole in the soul filled. Cheers

Darren

So good! Brought back some great memories of pods from long ago. Good luck General!

Last edited 2 months ago by Darren
gator59

Absolute Gold to listen to the voices of the three stooges one more time
Breathe an seagull get 200 chip.. Welcum

It sure was Lek

Russty_

Any chance of changing the settings in regards to most recent comments Lek?
Only original comments count now as ‘newest comments’…not the responses to the comments. It makes the forums disjointed in the timeline.

The Ranger

Bloody genius casting of the pod. I’ve never felt so at one with my inner fantasy sport game related self.
Was that Will Minson on the synth I wonder?

The Ranger

Ah, the heady days of the skin flute…

hedski

Goddam that was relaxing, great to hear from the 3 legends again 👍🍻

holty01

Ahhhhh, this bought a tear to my eyes. Not sure if it’s a happy tear or an excited tear. Either way, glad to hear from these boys.

LHMORWOOD

Haynes and Liam Ryan or Dev Smith
or
Zac Williams and Greenwood

Russty_

Almost halftime and both Haynes and Williams are scoring like a pair of potatoes, hope you chose someone else

demondelights

magic brought back many memories loved it. NDD

brett Fawell

Thanks jock

Russty_

My perfect moment was when Jock spoke of the bald headed flog Umpire, my thoughts simply returned to the breath…like Scott Bloody Pendlebury, I thought of my favourite sound which was waves in their monotonous routine, it might’ve been someone holding $45 worth of hot dogs and chips at the MCG.

Russty_

It was beautiful stuff Lek, nice bit of nostalgia, you guys all are great too 🙂 x

Russty_

Woohoo Saints are going to make the finals!…it’s been so long it’s almost a frikkin miracle, just hope we don’t burn down in flames the first week lol
If we didn’t have Steele and Marshall we’d probably be 14th on the ladder now.

demondelights

poor effort by the fiats Russty Good luck to the sainters Could steele be a charlie smokey????

Russty_

Hey mate, he might be an outside chance, there’s been some talk about it, he’s been carrying the Saints the way Cripps has been carrying the Blues for the last few years, but especially this year since being released from being an attack dog and allowed to play his own midfield game.
Neale will probably romp it in, I can see Neale scoring big this week to add a full stop to his season.

demondelights

never say never wish i had him monty for next yr

Russty_

Hopefully ‘hamstring Haneberry ‘ can get us further than week 1 of finals, it’s about time he earned his keep.

JohnDJ59

Well done on the Saints getting there Russty, hope they can win a few finals for you.

Russty_

Thanks John, hope your lads can make it also, feels like a dream the Saints in the finals again lol

Russty_

Hey JohnDJ I can’t believe you and Enshala (Gary) ended up in the gf in the bottom 8 of the Holy Grail, tough League mate! Neil NDD and Shake n Bake are in the gf in the top 8 so that’s the quality of the league…that’s what ya want mate 🙂 Good luck in your Sons league this week.
I didn’t make the top 16 of my JR Megaleague, a bit embarrassing but haha, I’m stoked with the quality of the coaches I have in my league, I’d just better try harder next season. 🙂

Last edited 2 months ago by Russty_
JohnDJ59

Yes a tough league Russty, one of only two that I missed out on finals in. I won Sons back in 2017, so it would be nice to do it again, but I think I’m up against it with TBone as my opponent. Clarry is doing his best to keep me in it. Yes you want quality coaches in your leagues, not much fun beating ones that have a crap team. You will be back stronger next season Russty, your head just wasn’t in it for this one.

Russty_

Cheers mate, nice win there for the Dees, so what has to happen with them now to stay in the 8?

JohnDJ59

Freo has to beat the Dogies, Go Freo and Jesse Hogan.

Russty_

Yeah good to see Jesse playing again.
Commiserations for missing out on the finals

Last edited 2 months ago by Russty_
JohnDJ59

It was a long shot Russty, it would have been nice to make it, but 9th spot is about where we are at as a club, just didn’t take our chances in some winnable games during the season.The Geelong and Brisbane games come to mind.

S C tragic

MMM I could almost feel my quadraceps liquify, alas I didn’t fee Toby Green’s 180 points flow thru my torso

S C tragic

feel**

demondelights

10 of my team lasted all year including one who shouldn’t have even been there. CLOSE. NDD

Russty_

Bit of a scare for your blokes at the end there Neil but well done to the Dees 🙂

go Freo

Bob Butter

Who would you guys trade Docherty for assuming they cost the same +12k or less. Have Greaves on the bench who I can loophole so I’m looking for the player who has the biggest boom or bust potential. Leaning towards Brodie Smith at this point.

Bob Butter

Was considering he might go out with a bang however didn’t score too well last time Docherty was out.

Russty_

Great career from Kade 18 seasons, awesome.

Russty_

B.Smith looking good at half time Bob

holty01

Well my last 2 trades have been made. Bought in ROB and Dunkley for Draper and Doch. Hopefully that seals the deal in the JR Mega League against Shake. Only made this final out of 9 leagues so hopefully I have bragging rights in something involving SC this year.

Russty_

Nice Holty..Rob scores nicely for ya and no poxy 32 from Draper..good luck with the win mate.

holty01

Still a long way off the win mate. Lyons is stinking it up for me. To be fair, shake certainly deserves the win with the season he has had

Russty_

Yeah quite a few major let downs in your side this week mate, not your fault, just fkrs failing to fire when you need em to.

gator59

Has General Soreness got any trades left with Sonny Walters not playing and has no forward cover.. Hope so or say goodbye to 50K

Russty_

Hope so for his sake Gator, also most of the top sides have Cripps but someone without Cripps and Walters could jump up there.

demondelights

looks like i might have one left over. Best move all year to bench Cripps pretty much a fake player definitely not an uber Benched him to make room for Ratagalea lone woolf against gator or equivalent Very underated as a ruck ,not gator,Rata .go general. NDD

Russty_

Reckon Cripps was injured for the most part of the year mate, Ratagoolies a big gamble..kudos for the goolies required though, didn’t really pay off though unfortunates.

Derek

General didn’t have Danger, but did have Steele

Sven

“This seagull name Jak Lloyd” just brilliant.
Miss those blokes.

GJS

Help please
Last trade- bring in Fyfe or Bontempelli
Opponent has Fyfe and I am leading , so that could be a good defensive move . Or go for glory with this games POD Bontempelli?

Fyfe.

JohnDJ59

After @#% at Danger at QT, he might just have won me two grand finals.

Russty_

Pretty handy 170 there John !..congrats mate, Danger owners must be stoked with that.

JohnDJ59

A handy unique to have on grand final weekend. I’m not over the line yet, but its looking good.

JohnDJ59

After my VC score from Max (121) and my E score from Sholl (84) kick in, it all comes down to the Coll v Port game. In ‘More than a Game’, it’s my Rozee and 54pts v R.Gray. In ‘TheSonsOfAnarchy’ I need Rozee to score at least 39pts. I also had a quick look at the minor GF in ‘Holy Grail’ and I think I have that won already. Looking at a score of between 2,350 to 2,400 which will be my top score for the season.

Last edited 2 months ago by JohnDJ59
Derek

You are finishing season strong John. Should jump up a few rankings as well.

What did your team value end up?

JohnDJ59

If I get two out of two grand final wins I will be very happy with my season. Still not over the line though and having to depend on Rozee is a bit nerve racking. I was hoping I might get into the top 5k, but the top 7k will do when I was aiming for a 10k finish at the start of the season. My team value ended up at 13,523,600 which was my highest for the season.

JohnDJ59

Looks like Rozee is going to make me wait till the last quarter to see if I can get a win or not. Or not by the look of it.13 at half time and he needs to score double his score in the next two quarters for me to get over the line. Is 39pts to much to ask for, even when he was scoring crap he only went under that score twice. OK he did it and I’ve just won Sons, which was the one I cared about, but it’s still in the balance in More than a Game.

Last edited 2 months ago by JohnDJ59
Russty_

Nice win in your own Sons of Anarchy league John!…also for your minor win in the Holy Grail, always good to get a win in your own League 🙂

JohnDJ59

Bloody rapt Russty, won TheSonsOfAnarchy by 20pts and More than a Game went down to the wire, won by only 5pts. I was worried about the scaling at the end, but Rozee went up 7pts and his R.Gray went up 8pts, so all good in the end. I thought it might have been all over at half time, but Rozee pulled his finger out for the 3rdQT. Had my best score of the season 2,369 and finished 6,377 in the ranking. So a very happy ending to the season, I really only wanted to win Sons, so the rest was a bonus.

holty01

Well done Shake, to good mate. Your Danger and Titch vs my Duncan and Lyons destroyed me

Russty_

Unlucky Holt of the Brad..too many of your dudes shat the bed this week…just bad timing.

Derek

I brought in Duncan this week. Not a good choice.

Throw in the stinker from Lukosious and my 3 GF’s against Shake comes down to;

My: Grundy +76 vs Shake’s: Lycett & RGray

Shake n bake

Ur still one player l always look to Holty. Like Leigh Matthews hard tough and a winner

demondelights

So true watch next year Hope we can keep pace with him shake

Anton de Geeter

Closing in on a major scalp in the JR Mega League GF tonight. It is in the minor premiership race mind you, but for Tophawk it is a small reward for being disciplined with trades and holding premos all season. I turned Docherty into Fyfe today. (Via DPP’s galore)
After a horror start to the season, I finished the year full premo on field. If the home and away season just ran for another week or two. But it does not work like that.
Congratulations Neil NDD for another superb SC season. You smashed it mate. You might still get up in this one, but I was determined to give you a run for your money this week.
See you next year mate.
Cheers,
TH

Last edited 2 months ago by tophawk
tophawk

On the brink of a big scalp in the JR Mega League GF. Its in the minor premiership race mind you, but saving trades and keeping premos might finally pay off. Turning Docherty into Fyfe via DPP’s galore and finally being full premo might be the difference.
Congrats on another huge season NDD. You might still get up in this dead rubber, but after the start I had this season and to come home hard is very rewarding.
See you next year mate.
Cheers,
TH

Russty_

I love that you’ve made a minor premiership a thing mate !…Anton De geezer…;) Neil seems to have finally gotten dementia this week by employing the services of Ratagoulea, (crazy ole bugger has finally lost it) 😉
Luv ya Neil
I reckon a win’s a win, winning a minor still means beating 7 other people, so it’s still worth something fo sho.

tophawk

Bloody oath Russty. A win is a win against the best at any time in my book. I am on track to win with a full premo side. He still has rooks on the field. If only the season had been a few weeks longer.
See you next year Russty! TH

TRIGGA HAPPY

Hawk.

We are not donr yet!

Keep an eye out for The HAPPY Ending (SC Finals Comp) next week. 😉

demondelights

Hi Russty when i missed fyfe and Doc that’s all i could get or take a punt on Rozee Would have won the lot but thems the breaks A big thanks for the advice late last yr about conserving trades ,did it well left with a trade and doc on the pine as well as Draper and enough for 2 mercs Learn’t a lot this year looking forward to 2021 Did you really think i would pick ratta in front of fyfe or dunkley and benching cripps as well You have been a great help to many thru the site Russty well done NDD

Russty_

Hey mate sorry to hear you missed out on being able to do the trade you wanted to, things can get in the way sometimes I know! great year from you this year mate, really strong, should’ve followed my own advice about the trades haha, got hit hard at the end with the injuries, I was trading like there was no to tomorrow cause I thought there probably wouldn’t be anyway lol.
Yeah I’m looking fwd to next season too mate, hope it’s relatively normal whatever that is these days 🙂

demondelights

your mega was the only league i missed the finals in ,then by % by Hedski so i too had a little interest in Hawk’s match up but quite right Russty well done to TH for his commitment to the resies cup. or The Happy Ending trophy for that matter .Good way to end it except for Saints supporters Can’t help but think your bottom six will kill you though rust but go the sainters regardless NDD

Russty_

Yeah so close from making finals in that one for you Neil, Yeah I don’t hold out much hope for Saints from here, probably lose 1st game and that’ll be it I’d say.

demondelights

Yes i missed doc to Fyfe by a minute cost me 80 but kudos to your comeback mate had my finger on the button but waited 10 more mins for outs confusing these early starts well done TH. NDD

Derek

Was up against One Touch Wonder in a GF, he didn’t take Gawn’s VC but put the C on Tom Hawkins.

Now that is a shark move.

Unfortunately for him it failed spectacularly, we both have Grundy left and he’s 39 behind.

Bad luck mate.

Last edited 2 months ago by Derek
JohnDJ59

Why on earth would anyone in there right mind do that in a grand final. I have 4-5 players that I always put the VC and C on depending on the draw and I don’t stray from those players.

Derek

OTW plays a very different game to most. Probably plays more for rank. He is in the top 200 this year so he must have done something right.

JohnDJ59

He has certainly done a lot of things right, if he is in the top 200, but gee that was a brain fade of some magnitude.

demondelights

must agree with John here I punted for Ratagalea after missing fyfe thru bad diligence but Hawkins was a real punt NDD

Russty_

Oh wow!…well you’ve gotta admire the goolies on the guy, Hawkins’s last 6 weeks were awesome scoring, that was like Murphy’s Law in a really cruel way.

Shake n bake

Have had a rough weekend only game l watched was thurs night. So no footy no SuperCoach unfortunately was left with 1 trade and $189k in the kitty. Wanted to wait till last minute like l always do. My last trade was going to be Doch to Ryan as l thought he’ll see a lot of the footy especially behinds kicked. Lost me just over 50pts and l suppose Gawn did ok as Vc because couldn’t change that either. Grateful for all the games against great players and teams. Go Pies tonight!

demondelights

Congrats you win from here Shake great year I was unlucky waited to the last minute to do Doc to fyfe with the C but missed the start by a minute and couldn’t swap Worrell to det cost 80 pts That’s the 2nd time. i did this with these early starts Cost me all grannys and rank but this makes you wiser I am sure general wouldn’t miss a start Had a trade and 108k sitting there and Draper If a port player goes down early might make a game ever so slightly Thanks for the great competition David makes me go harder A big well done to the other 3 granny players who beat me onward to 2020. NDD

Shake n bake

Your the best Neil. Unfortunate circumstances meant l could only check scores and team early this morning. Spewing to still have that trade sitting there. Been a fun silly year!! Was hoping ur Dees make the finals but you know what they say, there’s always next year! Just like SuperCoach

demondelights

At SCT they have literally dozens of coachs in the top k and it’s hard to qualify for teams as many go on rank Your Cazaly has always been super competitive and hard to win Hope you retain all next year and we get a full year The end makes me go harder and i am setting myself a better year. Always tough playing you and i love it i am learning thru mistakes VC selection is one . Very underated and killed me twice Watching the starts ,the ins and outs and starting squads is vital How i started houston i shudder thanks again NDD

Russty_

Hope everything’s ok Shake and nothing too serious, well done on a great SC year.

JohnDJ59

Thinking ahead to next season, I’ll be looking to starting with these players. Def: Lloyd, Laird, Stewart. Mid: Neale, Oliver, Petracca, Bont, Serong. Ruck: Gawn, Grundy. Fwd: Fyfe, Danger. This is assuming that Petracca is a mid only and Fyfe and Danger get mid/fwd status.

demondelights

Must admit to looking at next year also i think your wishes are a little bit ambitious though 11 ubers will stretch the coffers a tad no Tracca for me replaced by Macrae Serong Green rowell and Green complete the mids Fyfe’s longevity is a concern and I MIGHT OPT FOR whitfield Byes will play a huge part and needs a mountain of thought and planning Great year john

not two greens a Walsh

JohnDJ59

I like the idea of Green as a M6, just as long as GWS plays him, they have to surely. Yes 11 ubers is probably one to many, 10 is about the most I have ever started with, so Rowell could replace Bont and maybe English or ROB at R2 depending on price compared to Grundy. I might try something different next season, I feel that I look to much into things, when in fact they are just there in plain sight, so just need to pick the obvious ones and work from there. Well done on your season to Neil.

demondelights

Almost like you are looking over my shoulder John the only problem is which one for Grundy leaning to ROB this gets me Tracca i started with 10 premos and all survived along with Rivers Close and Doc My weak area is, correct mid pricers though limit those to three but never get it right macpherson and houston were two examples though Tracca proved ok 250k to 500k players are hard to nab Walsh will be a cheaper premo like Parker Can’t wait but nothing short of top 100 will be where i want to end I know it’s possible and your finish proved you are too Aim high john do research cheers NDD

David

How’s the hypocrisy of Channel 7. Getting in to Petracca for a little bum grab while at the same they are trying to make a celebrity out of a serial sex pest and physical abuser of women!

Russty_

Who are you talking of?…I’ve been out all day so missed it.

David

That poor excuse for human w.carey

David

520 ahead in my GF with Boak & Maynard V his McKenzie still to play. I reckon I might just scrape home

Congrats David, you might just get over the line 🙂

David

Just manage to get it done 2397 v 1725
poor bloke had 4 donuts Rankine and Cripps don’t know how he managed to run out of trades

Russty_

Does Darcy Byrne Jones have the worst haircut in the history of humanity?…or is it Jake Waterman…both seem to have found the bogan barber of the year and are obviously not interested in being remotely attractive to members of the opposite sex.

gator59

They may be gender binary russty

Nah I think they’re just gender boofhead mate 😉

Russty_

Just wanna say congrats to Trigga for getting the choccies in our draft league Jocks Journeyman, and an honourable mention for Peter Ladhams, thanks a lot you useless prick lol

A bit like my Boak C .. Also useless prick

Russty_

Bad luck Col, it’s the close ones that hurt the most.

demondelights

bloody winging saint supporters for the last time tell me about the bounce and Milne

TRIGGA HAPPY

Thanks Rust. Was a close one. Degoey not much better. Thought I had blew it mate when i realized on Friday I hadn’t moved Simpkin from the bench the week b4. 144 and couldn’t use it.

Thanks Pete got me over the line.
Though been glowing of my 3 Dees during the year. Didn’t let me down in the big one.

gator59

Well Done Shake you got me in Trig’s Happy Place by 15 points.. I put the C on Boak and should’ve went Grundy.. You also got lucky with Danger.. His effort was worth 100 points at best and not 170 .. I hope we’re all looking forward to Trggas Happy Ending

Shake n bake

Won 6 GFs Derek beat me by 11pts or else would have won 9. Unfortunately had 1 trade left standing which was going to be Doch to Ryan so had Rivers score of 69 and left the vc on Gawn would have went Neale. But had to deal with something else over the weekend. I do have Danger and I’ve been a fierce advocate over the year about scoring. didn’t get to see the Danger game but l nearly gave up during the year. Instead l just sucked it up and stuck it out. Would have been good to play your saints thou next week Russty!!

Derek

Hey Shake, your last month has been fantastic. Coming from 7th in A Graders to the Granny shows you were the form team during the finals.

I was struggling at the end, only had 3 trades left for the last 3 weeks and was limping home.

I did make a few good Captain calls, none better than Neale this week when I saw you keep Gawn’s VC. Was the difference in the end.

Snuck past the Muppets and One Touch Wonders in two other Top 100 ranked leagues, pretty happy with 5 titles.

Also managed a win the Jocks Jungleland Draft

Shake n bake

Congrats on winning my league up there cazaly l still got home in 5 GFs so definitely take that l had 6 trades for the last 3 games used 3 then 2 and didn’t get to use my last one. So funny if l was able to would have won your Survivor Challenge! What you contribute to this site l think l just about unparalleled. Many tnx.

gator59

If Champion Data allocate 3300 points per game , What happened to the 254 points that wasn’t given out tonight.. Only gave 3046 points out for the game tonight

Russty_

It’s just come through right now Gat.

gator59

Scrap that comment CD has just updated the scores accordingly

How has General Soreness pulled up .. I hope he has done us proud

Russty_

Ended up 4th overall…2256 this week, he must be spewing but still a fantastic effort for the season.

Bummer .. Bloody Sonny Walters.. Can’t trust those West Australians..lol

demondelights

Agree Gat is hogan a wa lad now cause we need him at the dees A great inspiring effort by Shane hope to do as well next year or better I am sure quite a few here can be right up there Son son cost him plenty just like doc cost me

gator59

The Dees need T Mac to fire like a V12 and a stick of dynamite up his arse.. That’ll get him moving.. But then again like Goodwin said he needs to find form.. I don’t know how you find form if they don’t play him .. Maybe it’s the Form 4 he’s meant to be looking for..

gator59

Kent is in form .. Dees can have him Back.. We’ll even throw in a sweetner deal .. Maybe Molly Meldrum!!

no returns sorry

Derek

Had a donut with Walters out. Rotten luck General

Browncow

So close – a great effort. Thanks to all of you for keeping the comments ticking this year. Got a lot out out the pods and chat as always. Hope to be up there with the General and other guns on this site next year!

tbone19

Want to congratulate JohnDJ on the GF win in Anarchy! It wasn’t pretty mate, but you got the job done haha 🙂 also huge shout out to Lek, Patch and Damo. Thanks for the content and support you bring to this site. We all appreciate you greatly. Thanks to everyone for the convos and advice throughout the year, that’s the reason I keep coming back haha. Cheers

JohnDJ59

Hey TBone, thanks for that mate, I was worried at half time when Rozee was only on 13pts. TheSonsOfAnarchy is one of my favorite leagues and I really wanted to win it, just a shame it had to be against you, since I like to see you do well, looking at the scores you would have won most of the other grand finals in the leagues that I’m in with your 2,349. Hope to see you in Sons again next season and see if you can win it then. Congratulations on your rank by the way, that’s something to come away with.

Last edited 2 months ago by JohnDJ59
Derek

JR SURVIVOR CHAMPIONS GROUP GRAND FINAL

What a fantastic and close Grand Final we had in the JR Survivor Champions Group.

This week it wasn’t about not being the lowest score, it was all about having the best score.

Firstly, congratulations to the four grand finalists, all top 1000 ranked players and i’m sure they all cleaned up in the leagues.

I managed a quick peek at the scores prior to the last game of the round, and i knew we had something special coming up:

Banchang Barflys has been the front runner all season, top 10 overall ranked player and every week set the bar a bit higher. Finished the season with a record 5 immunity necklaces.

Banchang was already in the clubhouse after a strong back 9 with Dangerfield and Ryan setting a decent 2288 score to beat. All he could do was to sit back and watch the last game.

If It Ain’t Boak only had Grundy to play the last game, and surprisingly he was a POD. Sitting 96 behind Banchang it was all or nothing on the big fellas tiring shoulders.

Shake n bake and Boris Bumblebees were 213 and 181 respectively behind Banchang, but both had two POD’s to play. They firstly needed to get past Banchang’s 2288 before worrying about each other.

Shake had gone with a couple of left field Port players, Lycett & Robbie Gray, while Boris was sharing the load with Maynard and Travis Boak.

I didn’t get to watch the game but i managed to check the 3/4 time scores; Grundy was being Grundy and was on 99, edging If It Ain’t Boak into a slender lead; Robbie was on fire, Lycett was playing well and Shake was storming home the back 9. Travis was only 68, Maynard 77 and Boris needed a miracle.

The last 16 minutes of the season was going to decide the winner and all 4 teams still had a chance.

But in the end; and will forever be etched into JR SURVIVOR Folklore, Travis Boak lifted in the last quarter, turning his 65 3/4 time score into an even 100 by full time and by doing so, dragged BORIS BUMBLEBEES into supercoach immortality, and ironically beating If It Ain’t Boak by 8 points.

The supercoach gods certainly have an odd sense of humor.

Lycett and Robbie had a nice rest in the last quarter scoring a total of 26pts between them and dashing Shake’s chances.

FINAL SCORES:

Boris Bumblebees (2322)

If It Ain’t Boak (2314)

Banchang Barflys (2288)

Shake n bake (2262)

Thankyou to everyone who took part in JR SURVIVOR this year. We had 177 teams enter and i hope to see everyone back next year.

thanks fellas.

Last edited 2 months ago by Derek
gator59

Well done Derek on another great year in your JR SURVIVOR SERIES and all grand finalists .. I know it’s been great to be a part of such an Elite, Dedicated group of Super Coaches.. I tip my hat to you Sir Derek.. Cheers Gator

Last edited 2 months ago by gator59
demondelights

echo those sentiments Gat WONDERFUL effort Derek congrats to all the finalists and our champ. Boris NDD

The Ranger

Nice round up Derek, thanks for putting in the effort to run it.

TRIGGA HAPPY

Well done Shake. 👏
Champion of the Happy.Place. 🏆
You pushed him all the way gator gr8 final.

I guess we have a week off then switch bsck on for SC finals.

If anyone wants to do a cashie this year feel free to organize.😁

gator59

Thanks Trigga, Just my bad Captains choice in useless bloody Boak .. Congrats to Shake, He’s had an outstanding year