The Panic Room – Round 6

Published by Fozdaddy on

Wowee, what a round last week was. Nat Fyfe missed, Rowell did his shoulder and will miss the rest of the season, Bailey Smith got flattened… the list goes on. Somehow, I managed to have all three, and I’m sure there were a few others that felt similar levels of pain.

Let’s jump straight into the room where we all mull over every bad decision we’ve made, offer moral support to each other, and just generally panic. It’s the Panic Room!

Newz you can Uze

Thursday night footy saw the Cats kicked plenty of goals in a row to dismantle the Lions as the top feline of the competition. Those who traded Rowell to Pat Dangerfield would’ve been rapt, those who traded Rowell to Mitch Duncan (like myself) would’ve spent the night crying themselves to sleep… just me?

Lachie Neale offered a great VC option despite scoring 20 points lower than his average, while Dayne Zorko finally played a decent game of football in 2020. Sam Menegola dominated on the wing with Duncan and Narkle out early, whilst Sam Simpson also took advantage of the CBA’s he attended. I don’t expect him to play such a prominent midfield role, but it was exciting to see him dominate when given the chance. Joel Selwood scored well, while Tom Hawkins kicked three goals. Hugh McCluggage looked as though he broke his collarbone at the end of the third quarter, but he came back on, then went back off holding his collarbone. He did finish on the ground, but Doctor LekDog announced it was an AC Joint rather than a collarbone. Brandon Starcevich has reached the end of his useful life, and if (for some reason) you own Gary Rohan, he’ll miss about 6 weeks through three separate reports.

The Hawks are debuting a couple of players in Josh Morris ($117,300) and Will Day ($153,300), as is Collingwood in Friday night’s game with Will Kelly ($123,900) and Atu Bosenavulagi ($123,900). Yes, it did take me about four goes to get the spelling right. Harry Jones was a stiff omission for the Hawks, whilst Tyler Brown was dropped and Jordan De Goey was “managed.” Isaac Quaynor will also play his first game of the season.

Nat Fyfe is back after a one week hamstring break. Those who dropped him will be scrambling over the next few weeks to try to get him back in, and Blake Acres will play his first game for Freo against his old side. He should be situated on a wing, and was a popular selection in preseason before going down with a bad hamstring. Sam Sturt has been pulled out of the side due to his ankle, and is replaced by Bailey Banfield. Zak Jones comes back in for the injured Dan Hannebery.

Jarrod Brander returns after a non-reported hip injury that confused all owners. He’ll take his spot on the wing after Jamaine Jones came out of the side with a hamstring injury. EDIT: FozDaddy is a sad boi, because he read Jarrod Cameron IN as Jarrod Brander. Now he has made his trades thinking he has a full team, and as a result he got in Mitch Duncan for a 13, instead of Jake Lloyd who he would’ve got instead. So lemme cry for a lil bit.

Luke Shuey will also miss with soft tissue damage, which is becoming a bit of a trend in the AFL… maybe it’s the 12 weeks off we had??? Andrew McPherson ($123,900) will debut for the Crows, while Fisher McAsey is back if anyone held him. Ben Crocker was dropped, while Taylor Walker was injured after having a massive impact last week.

Harley Bennell is finally back! He’s on the bubble still, and has been dominating in practice games. Who would’ve thought on bringing him back in, especially since Melbourne need a player exactly like him? Trent Rivers has been dropped, which will cause plenty to reactively trade him to avoid a donut, while Adam Tomlinson missed out on selection due to poor form, four games into a four year deal. Isak Rankine will make his debut for the Suns, while Brayden Fiorini will come back into the side after getting dropped for round three. Matt Rowell and Will Powell will come out of the Suns’ side.

Zach Merrett and Connor McKenna return for the Bombers on Saturday night. It will be McKenna’s first game since he tested positive for Coronavirus, and it’ll be interesting to see his role alongside Ridley. Ben Cunnington is out after one half in the last three weeks. Tristan Xerri will also miss.

There haven’t been any changes yet for either Port Adelaide or GWS on Sunday, but Cam Sutcliffe, Ryan Burton, Peter Ladhams and Sam Mayes have been added to the extended bench, as have Zac Langdon, Sam Jacobs, Jye Caldwell and Callan Ward. Expect one or two changes each side.

Richmond have decided to bring in a bunch of hyphenated players this week, just to make me write more. Bastards. Callum Coleman-Jones ($195,500), Derek Eggmolesse-Smith ($202,000) and Riley Collier-Dawkins ($123,900) have been brought into the extended squad, with Richmond needing to replace Shane Edwards, Bachar Houli, Toby Nankervis, Dion Prestia and Trent Cotchin. Ivan Soldo will probably get the ruck duties, while Jack Graham, Jack Ross, Marlion Pickett, Shai Bolton and Ryan Garthwaite were also all brought in. Sydney have already announced that Chad Warner ($117,300) and Dylan Stephens ($189,300) will debut, in place of Ben Ronke and Lewis Melican.

Zac Fisher looks set to return for the Blues after being a late out last week, but there have been no confirmed changes just yet. Hayden Crozier and Lin Jong will miss for the Dogs, with Lachie Hunter due to return after his drink driving suspension. Louis Butler has also been added to the extended bench and may return.

Breakevens

These players come with free frogurt! (that’s good)

These players come with Potassium Benzoate! (that’s bad)

FozDaddy’s Lock of the Week

Elliot Yeo has been anything but his usual self… Or has he? Over the last two years, Yeo has averaged 88 and 83 to start the season (rounds 1-5), and round six onwards is when he kicks into gear. Last season he had one ton in the first five weeks, then went 116, 132, 115, 136, 115, 90, 142, and finished the season averaging 107.6. With Adelaide this week, before moving into the Western Australia hub, hopefully Yeo can kick off his year after another false start, and at sub $500k, he’s a premium midfielder at a bottomed out price.

If you haven’t looked at the Cheat Sheet that Statty Matty drew up, it is below here:

And if you haven’t listened to the podcast, do yourself a favour and learn about some potential Rowell replacements, if you haven’t made your trades yet. If you have made your trades, then still listen to it, it’s pretty fun.

Another one to look at is the Captain’s Call, so give that a read if you haven’t decided on your captain this week. Or don’t, I’m not your mum.

Now go, community! Panic all you want. For it is the reckoning, and I hope you’re better equipped than I am. And for the love of God, I hope you have better luck than I do. Avoid donuts, bring in Premiums, and always trust in James Worpel. Much love.

Categories: Supercoach

Lekdog · 10/07/2020 at 12:44

Love this, love you Foz

Jdc · 10/07/2020 at 12:44

Jarrod brender is not back in though?

Ralph · 10/07/2020 at 12:52

Correct, Jarrod Cameron is in, not Brander. I was very excited for a second there!!

CJay · 10/07/2020 at 12:48

Jarrod Brander returns?
Please check if this is correct.

Ralph · 10/07/2020 at 12:53

Hey CJay, I think Foz might've had a little slip. Its Jarrod Cameron playing, not Brander ๐Ÿ™‚

CJay · 10/07/2020 at 12:56

re picks up doughnut to dunk in lunch time coffee..sigh!

kooljp · 10/07/2020 at 12:53

Jarrod Brander returns, that's news to me. He's not named on the AFL website

Pranav · 10/07/2020 at 12:57

I've still got jordan dawson should I get rid and accept the mistake or any reason to hold?

Russty_ · 10/07/2020 at 14:11

I'd be getting on anyone else Pranav, someone in some form

Pranav · 10/07/2020 at 17:29

Might be forced to hold unfortunately currently looking at a donut pre trades

Steeeve · 10/07/2020 at 13:15

Why all rookies debut same week. Why not space out make life easier. What happens if Rankine and Stephens look too good to pass up. What if one of those other boys does good.

Russty_ · 10/07/2020 at 15:08

Yeah it's not ideal Steeve, could be a chance to get rid of some bench spuds though and cash up a bit, even 2 weeks in a row.

The Ranger · 10/07/2020 at 17:08

Spot on Russty, It's the year of the stepping stone trade!

mick · 10/07/2020 at 18:55

2trades not enough to do that Russty if you have to use both to replace injured players and also have another couple injured sitting on bench then you get more injuries the following week so can't offload bench injured. At this rate I'll have more players on the injury list than on the playing list. I tried holding on to injured premos with cunnington and got badly burned
      Mcluggage will miss next week and with 8 games to go in the round I doubt that no more will be injured. If 1 more injury this week all of the spuds like xerri, brown,rivers, robertson will have to stay clogging up the bench because at least they're fit and could be late call ups. whilst I deal with mcluggage ridley, haynes replacements

Russty_ · 10/07/2020 at 19:40

You're certainly having a tough run of it Mick, this year's gonna be a case of the best team you can manage to get together at the end, probably not full premo, still with midpricers and probably rookies still on field.

mick · 10/07/2020 at 17:36

Not so bad steeeve due to the pricing formula the first price rise is nowhere near as high as it used to be after 3 games so you don't lose much by not getting them after their first game. SC could help us deal with the injury crisis by increasing the trades to 3 a week though. They gave those teams with multiple demons and bombers a massive handout a couple of weeks ago by introducing a best 18 at the last minute so why not help out those who have multiple injured players across 5 or 6 teams that can't be replaced with 2 trades .

Sarah · 10/07/2020 at 13:33

Hill, Hamill or McPherson, that is the question

Pranav · 10/07/2020 at 13:58

Sturt out

The Jinx · 10/07/2020 at 14:11

I made a mistake(or maybe) on trading out Fyfe last week over Howe. Should I bring him back in with a Rookie or wait a week or two and see how he goes. For him to not play on with that Hammy complaint couple of weeks ago kinda concern me of what his role will be.

Or go with Gawn & Rookie
Or Parker/Steele(cheaper) & and a Mid Prices

I was thinking of bringing in Boak, but I'm worried he'll get the DeBoer tag this week.

Really stuck on what I should do community.

Cheers
The Jinx

Russty_ · 10/07/2020 at 15:07

Hi Jinx, I would think if he's not 100% they might be resting him fwd a fair bit and reducing his game time for a week or 2, and his price will drop a bit too I reckon with a B/E of 153 this week.
    There's also the risk of him having come back too early and doing the injury again or worse, so it might be worth a look at him first.
    If you get Gawn this week can you still afford to get Fyfe in a week or 2?..same goes for getting in someone like Steele etc, can you still afford Fyfe if you do that.

The Jinx · 10/07/2020 at 16:40

Thanks Russty thinking same thing mate.

I should be able to get Fyfe in two weeks. Barring any injuries this week, I will be looking to double downgrade after this round and maybe double upgrade the following week if I opt not to get Gawn this week. I really feel I've been delaying to bring Gawn in my team for the past weeks, might be a blessing in disguise. Or maybe I'll never gonna get him in my team at all. DMH.

Russty_ · 10/07/2020 at 14:12

Onya Foz, thanks for the write up…condolences for the Duncan trade, just bad luck.

The Jinx · 10/07/2020 at 14:20

Was really considering of picking him/Parker/Steele this week, opted not to. Had keep Starcevic and see how goes, also waiting for the team reveal tonight to confirm which rookies are playing and who's a late out.

I feel for those who brought him in.

Shake n bake · 10/07/2020 at 14:40

Pies beat the cats by 2 pts in a scratch match. Nobel was prominent.

CJay · 10/07/2020 at 15:11

Interesting… I have an itchy trigger finger on him for tonight though

Cliffy · 10/07/2020 at 14:54

First trade is gonna be T.Brown – Aarts via DPP.

Then, Rowell our for Steele, or Titch everyone? Or none of these two and someone else?

Cliffy · 10/07/2020 at 14:55

*out (damn auto lol)

Currently my Mids is: Cripps, Danger, Cogs, Simpkin, Macrae, ROWELL, Budarick, McInerney (Bennell, Pickett, T.BROWN)

Russty_ · 10/07/2020 at 15:13

Hi Cliffy, I'd actually want to have one more look at Titch first, he started out last week looking like he was gonna score 180 and then went missing for a large portion of the game, not literally but scorewise, he actually played 95% game time.

Ralph · 10/07/2020 at 17:25

I'd go with Steele out of those two but also consider Parker, been going pretty well. If you can afford Treloar give him a bit of thought, looked good first game back and always manages to find the footy (just a bit of a butcher)

Mitch is Back · 10/07/2020 at 15:33

If the AFL are going to cram 5 rounds into 32 days, does that mean that we are going to have round 7 or 8 finish on Sunday night, and the next round start on Tuesday?

Think these rapid fire rounds are going to be interesting times in SC.

derek · 10/07/2020 at 16:06

that screams deep bench to me.

clear out the dead wood

The Jinx · 10/07/2020 at 16:46

Yup! I think we need to have warm bodies in the bench if this is going to happen. Time to cull non playing rookies or injured players in the next week or so.

Gonna be an interesting time ahead.

TelescopicCox · 10/07/2020 at 15:36

Unsure of who to bring in for Rowell. Can go down back and get Starcevichs score off field with Lloyd, Haynes or Ridley, or go bigger in the middle with Steele. Leaning to Ridley at this stage purely for value, as I have McInerny & Bennell to loop for M8

derek · 10/07/2020 at 16:07

McInerny will be lucky to play this week. on the extended bench

Starcevich scored 31. you would want to cover that

TommyC99 · 10/07/2020 at 16:13

Thoughts on Treloar as a POD? Butchered it a bit but 119 from lowish TOG is a very good result. Plus i don't see his scores being affected when sidebum comes back in. Deciding between him, fyfe and Yeo this week. Could be the pies fan in me speaking lol.

cogs94 · 10/07/2020 at 17:10

I would probably rank them Yeo > Treloar > Fyfe for this week. Yeo is great value for money with an "easy" opponent. I doubt it would hurt a week waiting to see how treloar goes – his price won't change much. And Fyfe will be cheaper in a couple of rounds with his high BE atm.

derek · 10/07/2020 at 18:23

Trelor looked really good last week, especially after half time. Adams will be effected when Sidebum is back.

i just worry now about trelor and soft tissue injuries.

You can't go past Yeo for value.

New comer · 10/07/2020 at 16:42

Haynes or Caleb Daniel
Yeo or Simpkin

MagicGnome97 · 10/07/2020 at 17:21

Haynes

Simpkin

New Comer · 10/07/2020 at 19:38

Cheers

Russty_ · 10/07/2020 at 19:47

And Yeo NC…he's a bargain.

MagicGnome97 · 11/07/2020 at 01:41

Yeah you probably can't go wrong with Yeo either. I just reckon Simpkin is a safer pick, and still not that expensive yet.

Crok · 10/07/2020 at 16:57

Help needed
Dunno weather to double down with aarts and Bennell?
Or get Ridley in down back so I don’t get starc’s rubbish?
If the latter, who would ya’s pick outa Aarts or Bennell to join Ridley????
Thanks in advance guys

Mitch is back · 10/07/2020 at 17:46

I’d get Ridley, should be a keeper, and won’t get cheaper.

Aarts before Bennell. Aarts is likely to play 4-5 games whilst in the hub (with a few of Richmond’s normal players not going), whilst Bennell hasn’t played 2 in a row yet (little less on a 4-5 day break).

Crok · 10/07/2020 at 18:04

Thanks for your time and opinion Mitch.
      I agree with your thoughts, just hate missing out on the good cashcows when mine are averaging 50pts

derek · 10/07/2020 at 18:20

how did Aarts pull up after last week. seemed to have heavy strapping on his thigh at end of game (or was that there at the start)

Shake n bake · 10/07/2020 at 17:16

Mclnerney out

derek · 10/07/2020 at 18:19

getting very thin on the rookie bench

Bennell, Butler or Aarts

to replace Brown or McInerney?

Shake n bake · 10/07/2020 at 19:16

Have Bennell and Pickett. Have just over 500k in the kitty if l go Aarts like l always planned will have just over $600. Aarts will definitely get some mid time over the coming weeks

Derek · 10/07/2020 at 19:42

I thought Aarts was MID. But he is a forward.

The Jinx · 10/07/2020 at 19:51

No cover this week, very nervous for this round if theres a late change/out.

Russty_ · 10/07/2020 at 20:25

Same here Jonah, I have 1 out of 8 bench playing this week.

Gibbs · 10/07/2020 at 17:35

Have 2 different trade Scenarios and would love the communities help!
Option 1-
Rowell to Steele
Nobel to Whitfield via dpp –
Like 2 K left over
Option 2
Rowell to Ridley
Brown to Whitfield ( or trade budarick out undecided) 80 or so k left over
Leaning towards option 2, allows me to keep brander in forward line and bring rivers into my midfield.

Not sure as really really like the look of steele but feeling option 2 is much more flexible with left over cash

Mitch is back · 10/07/2020 at 18:54

Option 2, and trade Brown before Budarick.

Ridley will be a top 6 defender.

Dash · 10/07/2020 at 17:41

I had to play Starcevic on field last night.
I still have Rivers in DEF on ground and Nobel and Brander on my DEF bench.
I'm thinking T Brown to Aarts via DPP
And then Rowell to a DEF via Rivers to Mids.
Should I take Ridley, Haynes or Lloyd in DEF, or other option?
Thoughts on strategy?

derek · 10/07/2020 at 18:13

you know what you will get with Lloyd. But $595k is a lot of k's

Haynes looks great. lowest score of 97 this season, big breakout year and spewing i went Sicily last week instead of him.

Ridley, i'm not convinced he will maintain his average. He was good last week, but 122 was generous.

I'd say Lloyd. He is only $50k more than Haynes and worth every extra k

The Ranger · 10/07/2020 at 17:47

18 trades left. Is it worth going Brander/Sturt – Aarts this week?
Seems there might be plenty more rookies next week.

Mitch is back · 10/07/2020 at 18:58

Depends on your cash situation, and who you are looking to upgrade to next week.

I think Simpson will provide a great downgrade option next week, so if you want to paint the fence, and need a little extra coin, then trade for Aarts.

The Ranger · 10/07/2020 at 19:30

I think I'll be doing a double downgrade next week

NoLanguage96 · 10/07/2020 at 17:50

Defensive rookie for Brander? Copping a donut otherwise….

The Ranger · 10/07/2020 at 17:51

Sideways to Hill?

NoLanguage96 · 10/07/2020 at 18:00

Already got him Ranger ๐Ÿ™ Have to take a punt on either Butler, Quaynor or Eggs benny from Richmond but have no idea which one

Pman · 10/07/2020 at 19:04

Quaynor looked OK in the few games he played last year (before getting injured) and given Noble was over looked this week I would suggest they will give Quaynor a few games in a row to establish himself so reckon he's your best option.

NoLanguage96 · 10/07/2020 at 18:01

Leaning Butler coz he's on the bubble and cheap at 117k

derek · 10/07/2020 at 18:04

Butler is $117k and has DPP.

Is he in the side just because Crozier is out?

NoLanguage96 · 10/07/2020 at 18:07

I think so. Jong injured too. With the shorter season I'm willing to risk it and bank $120k

Shake n bake · 10/07/2020 at 18:10

You could go early on Day

OverTheBall · 10/07/2020 at 17:51

Need to upgrade defence with 481,600 in bank. Have Ridley already but the other options all seem to come with risks. Thoughts on Mills, Houston, Short, Shepard or other?

derek · 10/07/2020 at 18:01

Short could be a sneaky pick for a few weeks while Houli is out.

Rocky is out this week, maybe Houston gets a run in the guts (probably will be Ebert or Rozee) and is pretty cheap at $430k

Mills is getting expensive now but will give you fairly reliable numbers

Jorg Ancrath · 10/07/2020 at 18:05

Short goes well when Houli isnt there. Will Give you 90ish scores consistently.

Jorg Ancrath · 10/07/2020 at 18:01

I've picked Ben Stratton in my Draftstars. Reckon he's having a breakout year!!

Derek · 10/07/2020 at 19:39

He has a lot of Zac Dawson about him.

Russty_ · 10/07/2020 at 21:16

Zac was consistent if nothing else, a consistent 25 every week.

Russty_ · 10/07/2020 at 19:43

Scored 50 last week..milestone of the season so far! ๐Ÿ™‚

Mitch is back · 10/07/2020 at 21:06

43 at half time, think I missed the boat, price is going to rise

DEESNUTSRBIG · 10/07/2020 at 18:02

Neale 134
or take Grundy (179, 115, 103, 135, 151 – ave 136) as Captain?
Grundy VS Hawks : 92, 105, 95, 145 (last year)

Jorg Ancrath · 10/07/2020 at 18:03

Points in hand are worth two in.the bush. Or something like that. It's a worthy captain score.

hedski · 10/07/2020 at 19:33

Ya gotta be realistic, I'm taking it.

Pman · 10/07/2020 at 19:07

I had Neale as VC but will be running with Grundy as Captain tonight as mu cut off for VC is 135. Do you have Gawn as your 2nd Ruck? If so then there's your answer…

Kangaz · 10/07/2020 at 18:33

I'm trying to consider neale or Gawn as captain score. Just feel gawn will go big this week against witts

Russty_ · 10/07/2020 at 18:50

I feel ya Kangaz, I'm thinking take the punt on Grundy though and hope he does one of those 170 scores..risk it for the biscuit

Mitch is back · 10/07/2020 at 19:02

Worse case Gawn gets injured scores 20, doubles to 40 as captain.

Best case Gawn scores 160.

Think 134 is looking pretty good.

Jorg Ancrath · 10/07/2020 at 19:32

Witts is a good ruck. He rarely gets dominated.

NDD · 10/07/2020 at 19:38

that's it Mitch and that happens plenty Neale 134 take it

Russty_ · 10/07/2020 at 19:48

200 for Grundy tonight ๐Ÿ˜‰

TommyC99 · 10/07/2020 at 19:34

Anyone risking grundy C tonight?

Pman · 10/07/2020 at 19:37

Yes. In Grundy we Trust! I'm passing on Neale's 135.

Russty_ · 10/07/2020 at 19:44

Onya Pman, good to see some of us out there still have some guts lol

Pman · 10/07/2020 at 20:20

May backfire as he hasn't set the world on fire so far in the first QTR, likewise for Maynard who I brought in for Rowell via Rivers DPP. 3 QTR's to go so hopefully they both get their averages…

Russty_ · 10/07/2020 at 20:21

Grundy had a couple of obvious hitouts to advantage in the 1st that weren't paid!, CD bastards
          Yeah Maynard quiet, wondering why he spent 27% on the bench?

Pman · 10/07/2020 at 20:26

It appears they are looking to give Quaynor and extended run at it and with his pace and kicking he is doing more of the rebounding that Maynard normally does, Maynard has been more in the back pocket. Doesn't help that the Hawks haven't had it down our end much either!

Pman · 10/07/2020 at 20:30

Yeah I though Grundy had been robbed points in first QTR, can't trust the CD Poindexters..

Russty_ · 10/07/2020 at 19:37

I am Tommy, I don't have much to lose lol

mick · 10/07/2020 at 20:25

Not really a risk Tom

TommyC99 · 11/07/2020 at 12:33

You were saying? ahaha

Russty_ · 11/07/2020 at 13:05

Still only a 26 point diff Tommy so I'm not salty about it, risks are fun sometimes, more fun when they pay off lol

TommyC99 · 11/07/2020 at 14:01

Yeah i was very close to going for it russty! Just thought the risk outweighed the reward.

Holty01 · 10/07/2020 at 19:42

๐Ÿคž Ceglar and Sicily do a bit better tonight.

The Jinx · 10/07/2020 at 19:49

I'm hoping Holty most of my opponents this don't have either of them. Pretty much a POD could win or lose all my league this week.

Russty_ · 10/07/2020 at 20:09

Sicily getting a fair bit of it mate, Ceglar is minus 5 lol

The Jinx · 10/07/2020 at 20:16

That'll be right!!! Hopefully Grundy is gonna smash Ceglar or McEvoy. Grundy will be making up Ceglar score for this round๐Ÿ˜”

Russty_ · 10/07/2020 at 20:24

Not sure why Cox is pinch hitting in the ruck, leave him in the fwd line like a 7ft scarecrow I say

The Jinx · 10/07/2020 at 20:54

Don't understand why Bucks loves that Cox๐Ÿ˜useless, such a big flop. And Ceglar whos not much better is killing me have to put up with him for a couple more weeks. smh

mick · 10/07/2020 at 21:02

Bux luvs Cox!
            Mrs Bux might need to drag out the old diamante g-banger to get him back on the right side

mick · 10/07/2020 at 20:05

Border closure means nothing to the Pies supporters every single one of them has a degree has turned up tonight.

Russty_ · 10/07/2020 at 20:27

They offered free tickets to all Pies supporters who had any dental work done in the last 5 years, not one person showed up.

mick · 10/07/2020 at 21:01

hahahahahahaha
      I think a bit of wee came out. That's gold

mick · 10/07/2020 at 20:13

The whole footy community needs to get around Jonno Patton this week. The poor bloke gave up footy a couple of years back due to mental health issues caused by repetitive injuries and now he looks like he's done some more damage at a significant level

Russty_ · 10/07/2020 at 20:16

Poor lad can't catch a break, looked like a great power forward early on too, hope he can recover and play again.

Pman · 10/07/2020 at 20:22

It was a shocking stat to hear that he's already missed 90 games already in his career, hopefully whatever he has done isn't as bad as he thinks.

mick · 10/07/2020 at 20:24

Yeah only a hammy mate. He's a bit of a sook I think

Pman · 10/07/2020 at 20:34

After missing all of 2019 due to injury I imagine he's just really frustrated and probably feels he is letting his team down hence the emotions.

mick · 10/07/2020 at 20:40

Yeah sook may have been a bit harsh of me Pman but I'm used to country footy.
          Last year Davo Harris was cutting firewood at half time to get the water heater going for the showers and the axe slipped and he lopped off three toes. He missed the 3rd quarter while we looked for another boot but kicked 6 in the last.

Pman · 10/07/2020 at 20:29

He's nicked his hammy so probably 3 weeks tops so thankfully nothing more serious.

Russty_ · 10/07/2020 at 20:36

What's Atu's nickname gonna be…Bosanova-vulvagi maybe?

The Jinx · 10/07/2020 at 20:45

Everytime I hear atu. It echoes in my head R2-D2๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

mick · 10/07/2020 at 20:50

same here

Russty_ · 10/07/2020 at 20:51

ATU-D2 it is ๐Ÿ™‚

MagicGnome97 · 11/07/2020 at 01:34

The boss

Westy · 11/07/2020 at 09:09

Alternatively he’s related to Joffa so we could call him “Joffspring”?

mick · 10/07/2020 at 21:06

Will Day looks real good. I like those skinny players who play like they're invincible, Kade Simpson, Georgia Gee, etal. They're 10 times tougher than the concrete elephants that try to throw their weight around

NDD · 10/07/2020 at 22:25

Reckon the hawks will give him plenty of time

Russty_ · 10/07/2020 at 21:14

Wingard's lost all his skill when he chopped his hair off, needs a few goals for his owners so he's not delivering a megashitey score.

hedski · 10/07/2020 at 21:32

I only got this now Russty, because I HAVENT SEEN CHAD ALL NIGHT BECAUSE HE IS SHIT AS F.

mick · 10/07/2020 at 21:33

I didn't think he was playing tonight until I read that

Pman · 10/07/2020 at 21:39

Similar to Metallica who started cutting their hair after the "Black" album and haven't made decent record since!

Derek · 10/07/2020 at 22:15

I think I’ll go Chad to Stratton next week

Russty_ · 11/07/2020 at 13:08

Try and find Chad's hair Derek and glue it back on.

mick · 10/07/2020 at 21:17

I'm getting annoyed with the 1960's mentality of the channel 7 and fox footy footy producers. They give a $million p/year to a serial $ex offender, drug abuser, police assaulter and all-round a-hole with little to no intelligence while articulate, socially responsible footy geniuses like Bob Murphy get relegated to community radio. I reckon J Brayshaw has something to do with that.

hedski · 10/07/2020 at 21:19

So it looks like Derek didn't break Sicily last week…
I definately smashed the Chad though.
Who cares go cats 2020 ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿป

Derek · 10/07/2020 at 22:13

Chad had 6 kicks, 2 out on full with no pressure. It was horrible to watch. Not one centre bounce

NDD · 10/07/2020 at 22:19

And he scored 3 pts in the last qtr. for kicking it out on the full

Derek · 11/07/2020 at 08:42

The Chad will rely on beating up on the weaker teams. Hawks have had a tough start, hey should get a run of easier games and Chad might kick a few

I thought Clarko would have given him a run in the guts in the last quarter at least

Ja191 · 10/07/2020 at 21:21

Looks like cd don’t have Sicily in their sc teams

mick · 10/07/2020 at 21:37

He's had the ball in his area 90% of the game and done very little. The stats flatter him he's been a major seagull avoiding hard contests and getting embarrassed by every opponent he's had and his 3 muppetts have all resulted in goals. Stats aren't everyting in footy and No way he's going at 92% CD are in love with him

The Jinx · 10/07/2020 at 21:33

C'mon Ceglar do something in the last qtr. At least get 50sc points you're embarrassing me of having you in my team.

Derek · 10/07/2020 at 22:10

The Ceglar experiment must certainly be over now. McEvoy Easily beat Grundy second half

NDD · 10/07/2020 at 22:28

wanted him 3 rounds back and accidently pressed Tracca. Much as I tried couldn't reverse it ,,luckily

The Jinx · 10/07/2020 at 22:32

Certainly dead and dusted Derek.
      Unfortunately he'll still be in my team for the next week or two need warm bodies, I am looking to cull two rookies after this round.

Grundy was disappointing tonight you would've thought he'll score well against a useless Ruckman and a slow and old McEvoy. Something is not right with Grundy I'm sure.

Pman · 10/07/2020 at 21:36

The Sicily roller coaster continues, last week I wanted to kill him, this week I want to adopt him with 102 points at 3 QTR time.

Derek · 10/07/2020 at 22:08

For every Sicily, I have a Chad

Derek · 11/07/2020 at 08:37

166 between them is ok

TOPHAWK1 · 11/07/2020 at 10:18

Tell me about it Pman! Sicily looked disinterested last week. He was barely sighted. Last night he was everywhere! Cant this bloke out. I have Heeney up forward, so I guess I am used to these types of dudes now. LOL Sicily at his best is bloody awesome. Let's see what he dishes up next week. Cheers. TH

Russty_ · 10/07/2020 at 22:03

Hawks need a clearout next year I reckon, get rid of all the old / Lti / underperforming passengers and start again, they still have plenty of decent players but not many who can score with regularity.

DEESNUTSRBIG · 10/07/2020 at 22:34

Hey Clarkson you have plenty of quality mid sized forwards but wheres your forward pocket? No interest in Butler last off season.
    Paul Puopolo (32, 7mth) 15 goals, 14 behinds from his last 32 games.

Derek · 11/07/2020 at 08:36

Poppy might have played his last game after that effort. He is done.

TOPHAWK1 · 11/07/2020 at 10:30

Not to mention Tom Scully. What a useless spud he has become for the Hawks. Was touted as a prized recruit a few years ago. Not even worth $300K in SC these days. This guy is in danger of his career screetching to a thudding halt. Get rid of him and play the rookies Clarko. Poppy has had a great career, but like Derek said, the time has come for him to hang up the boots. He is done. TH

The Jinx · 10/07/2020 at 22:44

Disappointing score from Grundy, now! Who do I pick as my C this round

The Bont or Cripps
Laird might see a lot of the ball at the back half.
The Doc could bounce back if he doesn't get the tag
Keen on Parker is due for a big score against the underman Tigers

Something I need ponder on.
Anyone knows what's Parker average against the Tigs

Cheers
The Jinks

MagicGnome97 · 11/07/2020 at 01:29

Either Cripps or Parker. I suppose you don't have Fyfe, Neale or Gawn then haha.

AuroraBorealis?! · 10/07/2020 at 22:46

Much happier this week, well done pies. The last quarter wasn't particularly great but we still defended well for the most part.

Really pleased with our stoppage work, and Atu and Quaynor looked excellent, loads of potential from these blokes.

NDD · 10/07/2020 at 22:55

both the young fellas did well. AB and wills also Got a bit to work with there

AuroraBorealis?! · 10/07/2020 at 23:08

Wills has copped quite a bit of flack from the fanbase (at least from what i can read in the cancer that is facebook), but i really like what he brings to our mids as a big bodied midfielder. Him and adams (and sier if he comes back) can be really good at just creating a presence and improving our contested ball. I think he brings great value.

Ralph · 11/07/2020 at 11:08

Atu and Quaynor played really well, I thought Kelly also had an impact which just wasn’t reflected in his stats, unlucky with his injury but I’m sure we’ll get him right and we’ll see him again eventually. Still only 3 goals after quarter time but 10 points as well shows we just weren’t capitalising which is concerning but we should be back in the 8 this week and hopefully on track to win a few in a row

AuroraBorealis?! · 11/07/2020 at 12:33

Agreed mate. I also think that hub life will genuinely be good for the team. Bucks touched on it in a couple of pressers but we've got a very tight knit club and being able to spend some time together will really benefit our fluidity on field i reckon.

DEESNUTSRBIG · 11/07/2020 at 05:15

M8 Buderick or Hibberd – Higher score this week?

Like most a bench of cheap mostly non playing rookie spuds:
Cameron, Brander-Sturt, Rivers-Starcevich, McInerney-Brown-Hibberd.

Derek · 11/07/2020 at 08:32

Budsrick had a tagging job on Ablett last week. Before then he was scoring ok. He should do ok against melb

Hibberd will depend on if he gets Stringers center bounces. Stringer attended 8 last game to be the bash and crash big body. Hibberd could easy fill that role and score really well.

Can you loophole them?

Derek · 11/07/2020 at 08:33

I wish I had thought of Hibberd now instead of Aarts

Holty01 · 11/07/2020 at 09:15

Hi Derek. Where do you find these stats? Can’t find anything about centre bounce attendance etc.

Derek · 11/07/2020 at 14:00

The Draft Doctors usually have them.

Westy · 11/07/2020 at 09:14

I’m concerned B Smith might be a late out. I’d DPPed him into the Mids from the Fwds to cover Rowell and bring in Aarts. With McInerney out I’ve only got Starcevich as E cover in the Mids, so have swapped him back to the Fwds via Simpkin. Budarick has the Fwd E at the moment.

Holty01 · 11/07/2020 at 09:20

Well, looks like I’ll be stuck with Ceglar for a while. I really need to stop all these pointless sideways trades otherwise will never get close to full premo.

TOPHAWK1 · 11/07/2020 at 09:44

Hi Holty. There are just so many traps and spuds around this year. I had Starcevich on the field and all he could produce was 31 SC. Bloody useless. I dont have Wingard, but he dropped an almighty turd last night causing many coaches grief. Sorry to see you have Ceglar to deal with. He has been so bloody disappointing of late. I was lucky to snare Pittonet when he was on the bubble. He appears to be running out steam too. I am going to cull him today for Max Gawn. Been waiting for weeks to finally be able to make this move and get him in purely because of the available Rowell cash after getting Aarts. He can become instant captain as Grundy VC last night was a flop. Sometimes its just about hanging in there in this cruel game called Supercoach! Good luck with the rest of the round mate. TH

Holty01 · 11/07/2020 at 11:05

Thinking Pitt might be one of my last to cull. Plenty of worse things to worry about for me then a bloke that may average 90 for the rest of the season. My next 3 weeks is simply trying to upgrade. Looking for value wherever I can find it. Needing to make a run soon as sitting around 7000 now with my last 2 spuds of weeks. Agree with Aarts, already bought him in. Most likely to keep his spot with all the Tigers injuries. Next week will be interesting though. Seems to be plenty of quality rookies on the bubble so may have to do 2 downgrades instead of the 1 upgrade. And good luck to you also mate. Unless of course I’m playing you. ๐Ÿ˜‚

MagicGnome97 · 11/07/2020 at 12:35

I had Starcevich on field as well. I figured McInerney would be dropped so I had to make a decision of which 3 out of Starcevich, Bennell, Pickett and Budarick to play M6, M7 and M8, and decided to do the emergency loophole with Budarick and Pickett, so therefore I had to have faith in Starch and Bennell.

Really gotta clear these dud rookies from my team ASAP, its the midfielders in particular who are killing my scores – last week I had to field Starch in backline + T.Brown and Budarick in midfield. 38 + 29 + 28 on field. Also Rowell on field like everyone had.

So many bubble boys though so maybe I'll have to have faith that those lads will deliver on field for a week or two longer. 272k in the bank currently. Was thinking of doing Pittonet > Gawn next week but may have to delay that by a week or 2.

hedski · 11/07/2020 at 13:14

I have Starcs and Chad TH ๐Ÿคฎ
      Playing you in cazaly I think ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Russty_ · 11/07/2020 at 13:13

Know what ya mean Holty, the sideways trades will kill our seasons…every rookie on field now is a liability and they've been proving that week after week, as Neil said yesterday, might have to stick with guys like Rozee and others underperforming and hope they come good.
    Can't wait for a proper supercoach year next year.

TOPHAWK1 · 11/07/2020 at 11:12

The time has come community.

Its time to take a trip to the abattoir for the first time in 2020. Hey, Mr Pittonet, lets go for a drive. Its time to drop you off at JJ's meats. Farewell mate.

Well I'll be damned, is that Max Gawn hitch hiking over there? Let me pull over and see if he wants a ride. Hey Max, you need a lift? Yeah mate, that would be grouse. Hey Max, I just dropped off Marc Pittonet at JJ's meats, the poor bloke is cooked. Bloody oath he is. Are you happy to take over as captain in the Tophawks side mate? Yeah, no worries buddy.

Good onya Max! Welcome to the Tophawks side! LOL

NDD · 11/07/2020 at 11:43

Hi Tophawk have to agree with Holty about Pitto though.Just got a bit more in him Was maxy hitch hiking with Grundy ? If so tell him to hang five and the Demon Delights will take him . Max probably told you Preuse played in a scratchy and did ok, but the Dees want Weeds to take the slack. Probably played his last game now with Mark Jackson there. good to see you bouncing back champ. NDD

TOPHAWK1 · 11/07/2020 at 12:27

Hi NDD. Grundy was nowhere to be sighted mate. He apparently is still trying to take off his soiled VC cape back at the SCG. You and Holt are right about Pitto still having a little cash in him with a BE of 80. But I have to move on Gawn now. I need a safe C option as I do not trust any of my other premos to do the job. Grundy as VC has carried me for the last month or so which has been great in the absence of Gawn. But Grundy's 107 last night tells me that my side is ready to bring Gawn in now and make him captain at the same time. Time to take a massive leap of faith in the bearded beast. Cheers mate. TH

The Jinx · 11/07/2020 at 12:31

Gawn taunted me last night in my dream๐Ÿ˜”I was happy that he was in my team. I was jumping with joy and screaming on top of my lungs. "MAXXY YOU BLOODY BEAUTIFUL BEAST" 1st Qtr kicking two goals, 9 touches. 5 marks, 3 clearances and 7 HO to advantage.

First 2 minutes in the 2nd qtr

Jumped for a tapout against Witts, won clearly to advantage. Which landed on the hand of Oliver.

But big Max Gawn landed on Witts foot

I woke up screaming
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!๐Ÿ˜”

For all Gawn owners sake.
    Hope really smash it today

Will serve me right of not bringing him two weeks ago.

Ceglar I think it's time to take you to JJ''s Meals as well in two weeks.

Best of luck everyone!

Cheers
    The Jinks

The Jinx · 11/07/2020 at 20:24

How about that. There was some reality to my dream, "Witts landed on Gawns foot" and Max is on track for a massive score.

I'm watching this game behind the couch Gawn is taunting me badly. Ok! Ok! Maxxy I will have you in my team the following week. After culling a couple of rookie, bringing in a couple of young blood this week Rankin and Simpson.

TRIGGA_HAPPY · 11/07/2020 at 12:39

Unfortunately for most of us hawk it is the backline rookies that has ended up at Cedar meats.

Either running around like headless chooks scratching together a score, in quarantine or left out in the rain.

The sign on the door reads:

Due to restrictions only 2 allowed in at a time for the cull..

Russty_ · 11/07/2020 at 13:10

Nice little ditty TH, I wanted to do the same this week but other issues arose as they do, and also, I'm hoping he has one down game and drops in price a bit although that may never happen, he's looking like the clear number 1 this year, and I still have Gawn envy.

Gibbs · 11/07/2020 at 13:36

Young, Narkle and Duncan. Wow what a week 20 points between 3 players!

NDD · 11/07/2020 at 13:51

time to take the HARLEY out Just a lazy ton only takes me one minute ,but for you mr Benneii you have 100 minutes Go on son prove them wrong. vroom vroom

Russty_ · 11/07/2020 at 13:59

Hope so Neil, need someone to make up for Long's score this week, not looking good at half time, and reported, probably miss weeks..another forced trade.
    I've got Harley and Pickett on field this week, god help me! lol

NDD · 11/07/2020 at 14:10

Me too Russty Was planning to dump Long anyway so no problems there made his BE Got a feeling Harley and Pickett will go well

Dash · 11/07/2020 at 13:54

Rowell for Lloyd or Ridley this week? I have 130k bank

Russty_ · 11/07/2020 at 14:01

Ridley while he's still cheapish.

The Jinx · 11/07/2020 at 14:32

Personally I'd go with Lloyd you know what you will get from him week in week out.

I'm concern with Ridley in the next couple of weeks or so. We'll soon see how McKenna will affect his role and scoring.

Ja191 · 11/07/2020 at 14:27

Geeze serong looks a player let him play longmuir

TOPHAWK1 · 11/07/2020 at 14:29

WOW. What a quarter by Serong!! That was one of the best quarter performances by a rook I have seen in a long time. Was 11 SC at half time and 67SC at 3/4 time. Loopholing him on the bench. Looks like Rivers is going to get a run. Hope he can run out the game.

Russty_ · 11/07/2020 at 15:10

And 67 at fulltime unfortunately, still not a bad rookie score mate..he looks a good player.
    Well done my Saints, found a way to lose again…ugh!

NDD · 11/07/2020 at 15:22

where's Gat The sainters. don't need much to make the finals Russty Maybe a loss that should have been a win will shake them up .Watch Ratten razz them this week

Pranav · 11/07/2020 at 15:28

Wouldn't be too worried rate ratts as a coach that first quarter was something else would still be a good chance of finals I reckon

Pman · 11/07/2020 at 14:31

WTF is going on with Steele with 43 lousy points at 3 QTR time? I brought in Maynard last night and he gets his lowest score of the year and traded in Steele for Viney today and he is producing his worst score of the year too. For the icing on the cake I didn't take Neale's VC score of 134 and rolled the dice on Grundy…who also scored his lowest score of the year. A hat-trick of Shite decisions! At least the Pies won I suppose…

Connor · 11/07/2020 at 14:56

Trying to make myself feel good about trading Brayshaw out after round 1 was the right call. Wouldn't be getting the minutes he is had it not been for Fyfe's injury…

Pranav · 11/07/2020 at 15:06

Yeah seeing him go big last 2 weeks after trading him out after round 1 has been tough I also captained fyfe after grundy vc which makes things even worse

Derek · 11/07/2020 at 15:11

Didn’t see Freo game. Was fyfe injured?

Russty_ · 11/07/2020 at 15:16

He played out almost all the game Derek but a good deal of the 2nd half he was forward…also his D/E wasn't flash.

Derek · 11/07/2020 at 15:23

Thanks. I guess that is why Brayshaw scored well again

Even my boy Hill got 80. Take that instead of Starcevich’s 31

Shake n bake · 11/07/2020 at 15:25

Played the whole second half at full fwd. with Darcy out of the game Lobb rucked the rest of it

Pranav · 11/07/2020 at 15:27

Fyfe 60 odd at HT then pushed to the forward line combination of him not being fully right and having to move lobb due to darcy injury it seemed

Derek · 11/07/2020 at 15:24

Very strange. Laird finally came on field about 13th min of 1st quarter

Strugglin · 11/07/2020 at 16:23

Last minute trade needed guys
Rowell to Whitfield or Simpkin. I like the idea of saving some cash by getting Whitfield though the boys does have a track record of missing games. Not sure if Simpkin is the real deal or not yet though.

Derek · 11/07/2020 at 16:48

Whitfield doesn’t get any cheaper than now.

As Higgo would say, getting a player cheaper than your opponents puts you at an advantage.

FearTheBeard · 11/07/2020 at 16:48

I got whitfield this week. I intend to get simpkin next week probz. Breakeven to good to pass whitfield for me.

Pman · 11/07/2020 at 17:14

Simpkin will score more than Whitfield and is far less injury prone too.

Derek · 11/07/2020 at 19:26

Whitfield is an Uber premium. Simpkin is not

Strugglin · 11/07/2020 at 17:00

Cheers for that- Whitfield it is

Poss · 11/07/2020 at 17:22

Only concentrating on league wins now.
Aarts or Bennell???

TOPHAWK1 · 11/07/2020 at 17:45

I am playing Bennell. Benching Green. Taking Serong's 71 and running Rivers onfield.

Poss · 11/07/2020 at 17:57

Thanks TH
      But I’m actually trading one in, running outa time to continue scratching my head.
      Might go Bennell on the talent I seen 5 years ago

Pman · 11/07/2020 at 17:36

Bennell would be my choice as he scored 60 odd despite only 50% TOG in his last game.

Poss · 11/07/2020 at 17:44

Leaning that way meself
    Unsure if he’s likely to be in and out of the team tho???

Russty_ · 11/07/2020 at 18:34

Rankine looks highly skilled and with good composure, maybe Long to him next week, Long deserves weeks for that stupid bump.

Holty01 · 11/07/2020 at 18:36

Ummm , already regretting not having Rankine onfield.

Derek · 11/07/2020 at 20:43

There might be a few trading him in next week

AuroraBorealis?! · 11/07/2020 at 21:01

I had Rankine from the start of the year, thinking he'd be out for max 3 weeks. Held him all this time and put him onfield this round. Pretty happy

hedski · 11/07/2020 at 19:13

Looking like Budarick will be my third player to score in the 30's, if he gets that high ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Derek · 11/07/2020 at 19:24

You didn’t loophole him?

Derek · 11/07/2020 at 19:43

He is doing good. If he gets to 60, I might take him over Pickett

hedski · 11/07/2020 at 20:44

I have no playing bench this week

JugHead · 11/07/2020 at 19:29

The only year I haven't started with Gawn. Now I'm using my 2 trades each week just to field a full team. Not being able to get him in is killing my scores. He is on 90pts at half time again.

Derek · 11/07/2020 at 19:44

Yep. Got some serious Gawn envy happening as well

MagicGnome97 · 11/07/2020 at 22:39

same here. at least i made an absolute fortune with pittonet though so far.

TOPHAWK1 · 12/07/2020 at 11:49

Pittonet was a ripper cash cow. Cashed him in for Gawn this week and made him captain after the Grundy VC flop. Sometimes its nice when a plan actually comes off.

hedski · 11/07/2020 at 20:45

Viney has finally come good.

NDD · 11/07/2020 at 21:02

who wouldn't come good with the GOAT ruckman making you look good

Pman · 11/07/2020 at 21:23

And I traded him out today for Jack Steele who scored 87 today which is his lowest score of the year. FML.

DEESNUTSRBIG · 11/07/2020 at 23:18

Traded Viney for Whitfield and 52k.

Derek · 11/07/2020 at 22:02

You has a good night heddki

TBone_23 · 11/07/2020 at 21:29

With so many rookies looking good this weekend I reckon this week might be a double down. Rankine looks like a must, the kid looks unbelievable

Pman · 11/07/2020 at 21:31

I think Simpson/Rankine will be the two most popular trades this week.

Shake n bake · 11/07/2020 at 21:32

Bennell no pts for last goal of the game. Already allocated the pts it seems. Or just maybe had no impact on result.

MagicGnome97 · 11/07/2020 at 22:37

really? are you sure?

TOPHAWK1 · 12/07/2020 at 10:23

I noticed that as well. That is unacceptable. I expect that to be adjusted today. It was not the sealer, so I don't expect 20 points for it, but it was still a goal scored within the match. I reckon his score will be adjusted upwards to around 60 today.

Shake n bake · 12/07/2020 at 10:34

It’s a shame Hawk. I shake my head every week one day I’ll get over it!!!!

Peter · 12/07/2020 at 10:48

I was looking at the live scores and he was on 60 before the goal. He actually got scaled down? โ˜น

TOPHAWK1 · 12/07/2020 at 11:40

Yep. So he was on 60, then scored a goal and then still got scaled down by 6 SC. It must be a mistake. Perhaps his score should be 74 instead of 54. Hopefully SC administration will rectify the error today.

MagicGnome97 · 12/07/2020 at 15:29

yeah i noticed that as well. i didnt realise that was before the goal though.

was 60 and then got scaled down to 54.

NDD · 12/07/2020 at 11:22

Definitely got zero

Russty_ · 12/07/2020 at 12:40

I thought he was on 44 or 46 for ages before the goal.

Pman · 12/07/2020 at 14:51

I distinctly remember his score being on 60 points prior to kicking the goal, for some reason his scored was scaled backwards which seems really odd?

JugHead · 11/07/2020 at 21:49

Haha……..me on Thurs night when Duncan got injured "Whew. I almost brought him in. Lucky I went with Shiel. Dodged a bullet there."
Saturday night, Shiel gets tagged out of the game and lays a head high bump.
Moral of the story…..don't tempt the SC gods…..

Derek · 11/07/2020 at 22:13

I assume everyone has Taylor on field

MagicGnome97 · 11/07/2020 at 22:40

yep (and starcevich as well in my case)

TOPHAWK1 · 12/07/2020 at 10:24

Yep. And Starcevich.

Trades · 11/07/2020 at 22:21

Hurn. So disappointed.

Derek · 12/07/2020 at 10:25

Will he get better when they go back to Perth?

Shake n bake · 12/07/2020 at 10:37

Will be around $450k now. As funny as it sounds might be one to look at after there next game. One thing l think that’s hurting him is hardly any behind scored against the eagles. His kick in have reduced by 60%

Kangaz · 11/07/2020 at 22:30

Glad I had the balls to keep Gawn as captain over neale.

DavidC · 12/07/2020 at 05:59

Got lucky this time. Those that had the balls to keep Grundy as captain weren't so lucky.

Kangaz · 11/07/2020 at 22:32

Looks like rankine and will day for double down grade next week. Injuries and suspensions permitting (Shiel)

MagicGnome97 · 11/07/2020 at 22:37

yeah for sure. gotta get rid of starcevich and devon smith myself.

DEESNUTSRBIG · 11/07/2020 at 23:07

Like to get rid of starcevich, devon smith, sloane, etc this week

Will probably settle for starcevich and some other rookie spud.

MagicGnome97 · 11/07/2020 at 23:25

Starcevich is a certainty for me getting rid of him. The second player, its between Noble, D.Smith and Budarick. C.Taylor can still make money for us I reckon, and Brander might be back next week.

MagicGnome97 · 11/07/2020 at 22:42

Will Marlion Pickett outscore Bennell's score of 54? I have a crucial league game this week, every point counts.

Ja191 · 11/07/2020 at 22:59

Yeah I'd back him to especially with all the outs and wanting to prove himself after being dropped

Connor · 11/07/2020 at 22:45

Trading Brayshaw to Smith after Round 1 is really starting to hurt!

DEESNUTSRBIG · 11/07/2020 at 23:04

Painful trade outs – Brayshaw, English and now Viney this week.

Like most a bench of cheap mostly non playing rookie spuds:
Cameron, Brander-Sturt, Rivers-Starcevich, McInerney-Brown-Hibberd.

C.Taylor and Budarick off to the bench –
Simpson and Rankine in next week and onfield.

Which rookies are people culling first?

Kangaz · 12/07/2020 at 00:30

Gould and Cameron (pies) are going off my bench for playing rooks

MagicGnome97 · 12/07/2020 at 02:44

Starcevich cos he'll bleed cash. Rankine is a lock for me to come in. Trying to decide who I prefer out of Day and Simpson. You reckon Simpson eh?

JohnDJ59 · 12/07/2020 at 15:37

Why did you trade out Viney when you have non playing rookies, we need as many players that are playing as possible, I've been very close to a donut the past two weeks.

DEESNUTSRBIG · 12/07/2020 at 18:40

No donuts so far but needed to get Whitfield (+52k) and thought Viney would bleed more cash and he wont be in my final side anyway.

The Lost Boys · 12/07/2020 at 08:39

Double downgrade next week for sure – only trouble is which two rookies to bring in from Simpson, Day and Rankine?

Simpson and Rankine look like the best two, but it's in the backline that I really need a new rookie to replace Starcevich (since I have all the DP defenders in defence). Tough call!

Choppers · 12/07/2020 at 11:45

How about McPherson from Crows. Looked solid and scored 76 from only 74TOG.

The Lost Boys · 12/07/2020 at 13:25

Didn't even know about McPherson – you're just making it more difficult! ๐Ÿ˜‰

JohnDJ59 · 12/07/2020 at 15:33

Use the ones that will fill the holes in your team.

Emma · 12/07/2020 at 09:11

1584 off 15 hopping for 2200 traded in Ridley so very happy with his score. Went Neale over Gawn as captain so not to bad

TOPHAWK1 · 12/07/2020 at 10:30

Devon Smith………His scores the last 3 rounds: 70,70,68. These are scores produced by blokes who are passengers in their sides. He will be turning into Rankine this week to generate some cash. The other bloke departing is Mr Starcevich. Bleeding cash now and he will turn either into Sam Simpson or Will Day. Welcome! TH

dontblushbaby · 12/07/2020 at 10:54

I'm leaning to Simpson at this stage as his job security should be assured if Duncan is ruled out

TBone_23 · 12/07/2020 at 11:14

Would love to be able to trade Dev Smith out but won’t be able to afford the luxury of it with B Long to dispose of in my fwd line. Had Swung Dev into the mids this week to grab Aarts so B Long out, I Rankine in. Other trade depends on whether Brander is named next week. If he is then Starcevich out, swing Rivers back to defence and S Simpson in. If Brander not named then Starcevich might have to stay in order to have enough blokes on field in def. don’t know how good Simpsons JS is though, would think Day’s might be slightly better

NDD · 12/07/2020 at 11:15

dev was one of the better players TH I would look elsewhere

TOPHAWK1 · 12/07/2020 at 11:33

Devon Smith is so bloody frustrating at the moment. Perhaps I might calm down and refrain from a rage trade this week. LOL

Pman · 12/07/2020 at 12:26

I rage traded out Viney this week for Steele which backfired big time! That said Devon Smith needs to go and I think I'll be downgrading to Rankine for the cash generation which will allow a double upgrade the following week.

JohnDJ59 · 12/07/2020 at 15:31

I suggested you keep Viney and trade out a non playing rookie.

hedski · 12/07/2020 at 11:34

Agreed NDD I was surprised he scored so low.

AuroraBorealis?! · 12/07/2020 at 12:51

Stats wise he played really well. 23 disposals, 6 tackles, 8 CP. Just had 7 clangers and ran at 52% DE. If he was cleaner that game he would've gone 110+. I don't think we trade him out yet, at least i wont be personally.

hedski · 12/07/2020 at 13:37

Yep AB, clangers and bad de will hurt you.
          Personally I'll be holding Smith, Rozee, Viney and the likes until I get all the rookies offield, Doedee looks a keeper.

AuroraBorealis?! · 12/07/2020 at 13:52

Agree on Doedee mate, he's looking the goods.

Russty_ · 12/07/2020 at 14:08

He's looking better than Laird AB, I have both..hopefully Laird improves hhis output.

hedski · 12/07/2020 at 14:27

Same

Derek · 12/07/2020 at 15:38

Laird’s TOG is very low.

Spent first 13 min of 1st quarter on bench

That is not good. Brodie getting his role

Shake n bake · 12/07/2020 at 17:23

Watched that whole game absolutely robbed

JEL · 12/07/2020 at 13:02

Would love to work out what's changed.
    1st 2 scores were 105, then the 3 around 70.
    Has his role changed?
    Is he carrying an injury, did he get a knock somewhere along the way?
    Has he just lost form?

Shake n bake · 12/07/2020 at 17:24

He had the most possies for the night!

KangaGold · 12/07/2020 at 12:25

Well those who didn't get sucked in by last years stats and avoided Grundy to start the season should be happy particularly if they started Goldy instead. They saved 100k and currently aveing 7pts p/game more.
That equals 119 pts over the 17 game season and could easily be the difference between a top 10 finish and top 2,000 finish.
Those of you who claimed superior knowledge of SC and stated that "some people never learn' when I floated the idea a few months back may form a line to kiss my ar$e

Russty_ · 12/07/2020 at 14:33

So you don't think Gawn and Grundy will be number 1 and 2 rucks at the business end of the season?
    Grundy can make up points pretty fast with some of his huge scores.
    Big call mate…but I think Gawn and Grundy are clear 1 and 2 and would want them in my side at the business end.

AuroraBorealis?! · 12/07/2020 at 13:52

Houston is back to his defensive half back role, and playing very well. I think i'll look to get him in this week

Derek · 12/07/2020 at 15:05

Port have Carlton next week. Houston needs ball in defense

The Ranger · 12/07/2020 at 15:34

With Rocky out he's on ball more often

Derek · 12/07/2020 at 15:36

17 touches in first half and 5 in the second. What changed (didn’t watch game)

Swans2012 · 12/07/2020 at 18:37

I’d be with you if it wasn’t rookie week

Russty_ · 12/07/2020 at 14:10

Whitfield tagged, wonder if he's gonna deliver any premo scores this year, I'm stuck with so many under performing players I can hardly be bothered anymore.

TOPHAWK1 · 12/07/2020 at 14:16

Yep. I feel your pain mate. I picked so many dud premos this year its a joke. Oh well, just gotto grind it out and hope for better times to come.

Russty_ · 12/07/2020 at 14:28

Yep cheers TH, I always say that to others, bloody gets ya down though, I had such a great start too, now the challenge is to try and make the top 8 in any of my leagues.

Derek · 12/07/2020 at 14:59

I just bought him in this week.

He is a gun

Will be top 6 forward

JohnDJ59 · 12/07/2020 at 18:22

Feeling the same Russty, even having the C on Max hasn't helped this weekend, the last three rounds has been all about trying to avoid donuts, can't seem to get anywhere.

Russty_ · 12/07/2020 at 18:29

Feeling very flat John, can't really see a way out of a very mediocre season at this point, I still won't give up though, and will look fwd to next year.

TOPHAWK1 · 12/07/2020 at 14:14

Houston owners will be very pleased today. Looking real good. Might have to find a way to get him in sooner rather than later by the looks of it. The same cant be said for Coniglio and Whitfield owners. I am one of them. That was a putrid half of footy by both of YAS!!! Pull your bloody fingers out and DO something!!

Russty_ · 12/07/2020 at 14:35

I think Derek is one of the only coaches I know of who hung onto him..kudos for that! plenty jumped off including me, hoping the same goes for Rozee.

Derek · 12/07/2020 at 14:57

He had a quiet 3rd.

He is still very dependent on the ball being in Ports defence. He isn’t getting much midfield time.

Derek · 12/07/2020 at 14:58

3rd was better quarter for Cogs

dontblushbaby · 12/07/2020 at 14:46

The leash is off Whitfield , Sutcliffe down with a hammy

Derek · 12/07/2020 at 14:54

And a lazy 40+ 3rd quarter

AuroraBorealis?! · 12/07/2020 at 15:00

AuroraBorealis?! · 12/07/2020 at 16:00

Which one of you blokes has the team name M's Cat in Up There Cazaly? You're one of the few in the league who i don't recognise by your team name. You're going well this year mate

Russty_ · 12/07/2020 at 16:33

Hope Pickett can lift his game in the 2nd half, 1 handball in a half of Footy, turning out to be a massive dud. Making Budarick's score look good.
I hope he proves me wrong!

Pman · 12/07/2020 at 16:34

What the hell is going on with Luke Parker who has stinking 23 points at half tie, is he being tagged?

Appears Pickett is a one hit wonder too.

Russty_ · 12/07/2020 at 17:25

From what I've seen he's just having a shocker mate…Pickett threatening to overtake Dusty now…LOL, I give up

Ja191 · 12/07/2020 at 17:05

Swans got a bet on the under game points by the looks of it lol

Shake n bake · 12/07/2020 at 17:26

Should have probably went with the advice l shared. Short looks good but went Ridley instead. Maybe next week.

Russty_ · 12/07/2020 at 17:43

Onya Dusty…masterful performance from a rolled gold premo…Blah!

s.c.tragic · 12/07/2020 at 17:52

A pitiful disappointment, can't really afford to trade him, Blah indeed.

Russty_ · 12/07/2020 at 17:57

Hey Tragic wanna hear a good joke?

Martin, Heeney, Smith, Rozee, Long, Taylor…my forward line, what a frikkin joke!

Kangaz · 12/07/2020 at 20:55

I hear you. I have shiel and Heeney and Tom green on field plus a dounut in defense

AuroraBorealis?! · 12/07/2020 at 22:44

Might look to trade him in at at 350k to round out my forward premos Russty

JugHead · 12/07/2020 at 17:50

Pouring rain…..ball behaving like like a greased ice block….sliding off hands and boots in all directions…….ultra low scoring…………….that swans/tigers game was a throwback to the 1970's.
Cold pies and warm beer all round!

Russty_ · 12/07/2020 at 17:58

A few king hits and clotheslines in there at least would've made it interesting.

JugHead · 12/07/2020 at 18:03

Yep. That, and a ground covered in ankle deep mud was all that was missing.

Pranav · 12/07/2020 at 17:56

What happened to aarts was last week a one off? People that went early on rankine this week will be able to bring simpson and day in next week no problem

Russty_ · 12/07/2020 at 18:22

Typical Rookie apart from Rowell of course, Rankine could do the same next week, Taylor 100 then 15…it's the great unknown.

Pranav · 12/07/2020 at 18:39

Yeah your not wrong russty I avoided brown and spudarick scores last week so I shouldn’t be complaining but I don’t think that will happen anytime soon with neale and gawn still not in my side haha

Jorg Ancrath · 12/07/2020 at 18:06

Seems like Mills is on the cusp of taking the crown from Lloyd as the king seagull. Just snapping up those easy touches.

Derek · 12/07/2020 at 18:12

He was on -1 at quarter time.

What a gun

Swans2012 · 12/07/2020 at 18:28

Bought him and yeo in this week! Was bleeding at quarter time but now happy to pull the right rein for a change! Shame the rest of my team is a steaming ๐Ÿ’ฉ

Derek · 12/07/2020 at 20:16

Nice. I do love Millsey. But not enough to have him my classic team. Kicking myself now

If JPK and Heeney miss games. He’ll be in the guts where he belongs

Swans2012 · 13/07/2020 at 07:57

I’ve noticed him drifting through the middle the last month a bit more than usually, and I’m playing loose this year so thought I’d pick up someone I actually want to watch play!
          Hoping your right although I’m happy for him to play loose man in defence again!

Russty_ · 12/07/2020 at 18:27

2 weeks for Shiel and 3 weeks for Long, serves them right I guess.

Kangaz · 12/07/2020 at 20:53

Long is going to tribunal so 3 weeks is a min. Can be more

Russty_ · 12/07/2020 at 21:08

Reckon I'll be going straight to Bailey Smith Kangaz, rip the bandaid off quick.

Jess · 12/07/2020 at 18:29

Any idea of Par this week?

Im hoping for 2200

Bruce W · 12/07/2020 at 18:38

goodwork Jess!

Jess · 12/07/2020 at 18:40

Dependant on MacRae, Bontempelli, Cripps and Docherty though. Could all turn bad

sookylahlah · 12/07/2020 at 19:18

Bonts gunna go huge. CD have already given him 21 for 0 effective disposals, 3 turnovers for 2 goals against and 1 FA.
        If he gets an effective disposal in 2nd qrtr he'll be on 100.
        Absolute rort this supercoach scoring

Pman · 12/07/2020 at 19:37

That will be a sensational effort if you get 2200. I was on track for 2180 going in today but will be lucky to crack 1900 the way things are panning out today!

TOPHAWK1 · 12/07/2020 at 19:49

Par? Anything over 2000. LOL

Russty_ · 12/07/2020 at 21:15

More like 1900 after that game HAHAHAHHAHA

Jess · 12/07/2020 at 21:29

Yeah I'll only end up with 2150 odd after cripps and doch

Derek · 12/07/2020 at 21:40

That will still be a good score.

sookylahlah · 12/07/2020 at 18:41

Thumbs Up, if you think 3 trades would be a good idea for SC this week

TOPHAWK1 · 12/07/2020 at 19:50

You got my upward thumb. Wont happen though.

Kangaz · 12/07/2020 at 20:52

Need more than 3 with suspension and injuries and form

TOPHAWK1 · 12/07/2020 at 19:47

English is tearing Pittonet a new one. Pittonet is done. Glad I sent him to JJ's meats yesterday for kapitan Gawn. Thats about the only highlight this round.

sookylahlah · 12/07/2020 at 19:56

You must be listening to the game. Try watching it mate English hasn't has a single HTA Pittonet at least 6 and most of them resulting in goals conversely English has twice tapped straight to an unmanned carlton who delivered inside 50.
    CD stats are about as accurate as a political ad. If Pitto had a red white & Blue jumper on he'd be on 80

sookylahlah · 12/07/2020 at 20:00

LOL I just checked the stats again and CD say english has a tackle and 6 contested possies. wtf?
      Casboult has been better than english and he's on 14
      Bont had triple the impact he had in Q1 and 4 actual effective disposals (4 more than Q1) but only scored 2 points more?

TOPHAWK1 · 12/07/2020 at 20:06

Its on the SC scoreboard sook! Thats all that counts.

DEESNUTSRBIG · 12/07/2020 at 21:58

Real football Pittonet absolutely destroyed English in the ruck!
          Even when English got a couple of centre square hitouts he tapped it straight to Carlton and bang inside 50

Supercoach is a different story – Pitternot is ready to be moved on.

Holty01 · 12/07/2020 at 20:44

Been watching the game Hawk and just looked to see Pitt only on 50. I thought would be on at least 80. Has had a major impact in the game so far but I guess it doesn’t matter what we see or even the commentary who are praising him, all that matters is what CD think. English has been ok around the ground but has not had the impact Pitt has had. However at the end of each quarter CD pile a whole bunch of extra points to English. Can’t wait to next season when hopefully everything goes back to normal as I have completely had enough of how these extra points are being handed out.

Russty_ · 12/07/2020 at 21:07

I thought Pitto got a lot more hitouts to advantage than I think he got scored for, I was watching them happen and then checking the score and it wasn't changing, he does seem hard done by tonight.

Shake n bake · 12/07/2020 at 21:20

I’ve had enough to Holty. This is a constant l think im over it.

cogs94 · 12/07/2020 at 19:54

On 1780 with docherty cripps and pittonet left. Half way through this game things are looking pretty dire. Been a shocking week with Ebert and Butler being particularly terrible

DEESNUTSRBIG · 12/07/2020 at 22:00

Had docherty, cripps and pittonet and Williamson on ground and no bulldogs players – score didn't end well.

sookylahlah · 12/07/2020 at 21:09

LoL at Champion data Carlton double the dogs score and kick one of the highest scores of the year yet only 100 more sc points than dogs. Just goes to show how totally non-indicative supercoach is of the actual game. It's a joke

Shake n bake · 12/07/2020 at 21:30

I’ve heard CD also scores on how influential a possession obviously is aswell. Loads of influential possessions with the bulldogs not even a goal in the second half and got there pants pulled down.

JugHead · 12/07/2020 at 21:16

Wouldnt have believed the blues could win by 50 points with Crippa and Doch both scoring less than 60 SC.
Very happy for the patient blues fans. Things are developing now.

Lekdog · 13/07/2020 at 11:14

I'll take it!

Trades · 12/07/2020 at 21:20

Gee, with Cripps + 82 points vs Bailey Smith & Pittonet you think id have a pretty good chance of winning…

Pman · 12/07/2020 at 21:31

What an absolutely miserable round of football for SC scoring. I scored my lowest non BYE score in the last 8 or so years with a putrid 1891 and the highest score in the 8 leagues I'm in was 2104 and that was the only score above 2100 in all leagues.

How did everyone else track and what will be considered a par score this week?

Holty01 · 12/07/2020 at 21:46

Not much better mate. 1939 for me backing up from my sub 1900 last week.

MagicGnome97 · 12/07/2020 at 22:02

1955. But it could have been a little better if I chose wisely and benched aarts instead of budarick. at least i scraped a win in my league. wish i had gawn. gawn owners (especially those who captained him) had a huge score advantage this week over the rest.

dustin martin you spud…

Russty_ · 12/07/2020 at 21:49

A very impressive 1871 from me, looking through my leagues not a lot got more than 2000, the standout was Tom, Jaegernauts (Brownlow Boy) smashed it with 2270, that's gotta be right up there this week. Well done Tom

JugHead · 12/07/2020 at 21:59

Just under 1900. And a donut for the second week in a row. My worst season in years.
    A few of the coaches are also talking about blooding more of their kids. Not sure if thats good or bad for us supercoachers.
    I see a risk of trading rookies into my team only to see a lot of them rotated out a couple of weeks later.

hedski · 12/07/2020 at 22:06

1998 for me, ok I suppose in a crap week.

The Ranger · 12/07/2020 at 22:09

2102 for me, another weird week, hard to tell what par is.

NDD · 12/07/2020 at 22:18

2088 Should have been more wanted to C Gawn to beat GAT but kept neale's score still. ok beat gator by13. ,sorry mate

gator59 · 13/07/2020 at 10:56

Well played ..You just got lucky by Cripps getting injured

NDD · 13/07/2020 at 13:03

need a bit gat. down to the last 20 secs on Gawn and then chickened out .Should have a minimun of 135 for the VC.

gator59 · 13/07/2020 at 16:40

Fair enough mate

gator59 · 13/07/2020 at 16:43

One reason why i aint been posting is i've been having trouble logging in… Keeping fingers crossed i've worked it out

Derek · 12/07/2020 at 22:24

My plan all week was to get Whitfield and Doedee.

Last minute jumped on the Aarts bandwagon and didn’t get Doedee.

Still managed 2074 and rose a few places to 507th ranking

Choppers · 12/07/2020 at 23:59

2197 with Duncan's 13 on field, moved up to 42…..

The Ranger · 13/07/2020 at 10:04

Nice one Choppers! Keep it up.

cogs94 · 13/07/2020 at 00:15

1964, which was somehow still top 13% – shows what a shocker of a round it was. Fallen to rank 201 from 69. Ebert, Butler, Cripps and Docherty have a lot to answer for

Derek · 13/07/2020 at 08:04

What was wrong with Cripps?

cogs94 · 13/07/2020 at 10:00

Hurt his shoulder and was quiet for the remainder of the game. He will bounce back obviously, but definitely hurt my score this week

Lekdog · 13/07/2020 at 11:16

1893, not fun this week

JohnDJ59 · 13/07/2020 at 17:45

1806, my lowest score since the bye rounds of 2018. Had 8 score over 100 and had Max as my C, so you can tell my other players scores were terrible and my rank went from 5,151 to 12,199. No idea what the par score would be this week, 2000 maybe.

sookylahlah · 12/07/2020 at 22:00

3 Reasons why people who have a good understanding of footy struggle to win in supercoach and why people who have very little idea about footy do well. In the final game of the round this week carlton had
1 – Pittonet had 20% more hitouts and 100% more HTA he smashed english and was the impetus to half of their goals but english scored 29% more SC points
2 – Carlton had 101% more score but only 7% more SC points
3 – Dogs had 50% more players than blues with over 100 sc points and 4 of the top 5 supercoach scorers were bulldogs

According to champion data a team can be 101% better than the opposition but only 7% more effective. Idiots

MagicGnome97 · 12/07/2020 at 23:57

that game made absolutely no sense from a supercoach point of view. why did pittonet score so poorly relative to english? why did bulldogs players score so well overall in comparison to carlton. how?

Lekdog · 13/07/2020 at 11:17

I was surprised by Pitto's score. Will go back and watch again to see if I can work it out.

Holty01 · 13/07/2020 at 11:32

I was shocked as well Lek. Had such a big impact on the game. Probably doesn’t help that I’m a Blues supporter and a Pitt owner so maybe a bit biased. Go you Blue Baggers

NDD · 13/07/2020 at 13:00

Just doesn't make sense does it.Pitto easily beats Timmy and scores 70.It almost looks like the dogs were ultra dominate

Shake n bake · 13/07/2020 at 14:20

Right on there Neil. One game that makes the bulldogs look like they were ultra dominant.

Holty01 · 13/07/2020 at 13:26

I think the scoring has always been questionable from time to time but probably more so this year. Maybe CD have their reasons for scoring Pitt and English what they did but what’s just as questionable to me was how does Bont score more then Curnow? Apart from Bont getting 3 more touches, Curnow is ahead on all other stats.

Bont vs Curnow
    Contested Possession 9 vs 12
    Turn overs 5 vs 2
    Metres gained 277m vs 308m
    Clearances 5 vs 7
    Score involvements 5 vs 6
    Tackles 6 vs 5

I know not all these stats are actually acknowledged in the scoring, but surely when they look at the impact the players have had, should be no way Bont scores more or even equal to Curnow. And before anyone asks, I am a Bont owner but still really questioning how these points are allocated.
    However, being a bit of a devils advocate here, with the shorter quarters etc this year, CD have sort of had to make up these point allocations up on the fly. Would love to know however how they are giving out the extra points as I wouldn’t think impact in the game has much to do with it.

Russty_ · 13/07/2020 at 13:49

I'm wondering if the guys who were doing the scoring (the whole team)..lost their jobs when Covid shut Footy down and this new crew are still making consistent mistakes in tabulating scores and what constitutes a hitout to advantage and the like, Pittonet missed out on tons of HTA's in that game, he should've tonned up easily.

Holty01 · 13/07/2020 at 18:04

Oh and the DE was 54% vs 63%. Think all we can do is challenge ourselves to try get to full premo this year. No point trying to understand the points. In the end, we should just be greatful we have the footy back. And agree what Shake said, either accept not understanding what is going on or just give it away.

Holty01 · 13/07/2020 at 18:27

Also just looked mate at the HTA’s, Pitt had 11, only Marshall and Gawn had more. Soldo had less, with 1 more possession and scored 117. Ok, time for me to stop whining about this, I’ll suck it up and get on with it.

Russty_ · 13/07/2020 at 19:51

Cheers Holty, I don't consider it whining mate, just facts out in the open, reckon I'll be getting Gawny next week anyway, even though he's bloody expensive but he's worth it.
          Jacobs to Naismith to Pittonet, there's some wasted trades there ay?….LOL

Shake n bake · 13/07/2020 at 14:28

I’m glad you guys are going on about this. I have since rd 1 and thought I’d should give it a rest. I can’t change anything but decided to just accept it. Or l was just going to give sc away.

Fearthebeard · 13/07/2020 at 09:48

Simpson and rankie double downgrade this week?

Last 3 weeks I’ve gone to get simkin and I can’t lol.

Though this leaves me 700k banked for next week

Lekdog · 13/07/2020 at 11:42

Huge upgrades inbound next week!

The Ranger · 13/07/2020 at 09:50

What's Sam Simpsons job security like?
Does he hold his spot long enough to make good cash?
Or does he get dropped once Jack Stevens sorts out his steak and kidney pie addiction?

Lekdog · 13/07/2020 at 11:42

Steven and Duncan both a chance to play this week. Reckon Simpson plays but longevity is the issue.

The Ranger · 13/07/2020 at 12:01

Yeah my thoughts exactly Lek, much as I like the look of his price rise I don't want another bench player that's not playing and also not earned enough coin to warrant trading out – already got Noble, McInerney, Brander, Sturt and Rivers so any rookies that come in now need to be guaranteed a spot.
      Might have to keep Budarick and trade out one of the others if they're not named.
      I think bench cover is about to become important.

gator59 · 13/07/2020 at 16:45

They said Stevens was only being managed ranger

The Ranger · 13/07/2020 at 10:34

Starcevich and Budarick – Doedee and Rankine (Doedee at D6 finishes my def) leaves only 6K in the bank

OR

Starcevich and Budarick – Simpson and Rankine 260K in the bank

Lekdog · 13/07/2020 at 11:43

I like A)

FearTheBeard · 13/07/2020 at 11:58

If that's the case Lekdog would you recommend passing simpson for a week? I was eyeing off B Smith or Doedee too ๐Ÿ™

FearTheBeard · 13/07/2020 at 12:14

Anyone know doggies Smith B/E?

Choppers · 13/07/2020 at 12:47

Smith (WB) 132BE

FearTheBeard · 13/07/2020 at 13:24

Thanks choppers

derek · 13/07/2020 at 13:34

get him next week for a bit over $410k

Russty_ · 13/07/2020 at 13:36

I reckon you could afford to wait another week and cash up this week if there are no more pressing issues.

TelescopicCox · 13/07/2020 at 12:19

I took a punt on Hately and it hasn't worked. Has scored in the 30's twice now with Ward in the side. With other mid pricers in my side going alright (Doedee, Bewley, Lukosius), do I cut my losses with Hately and move him to Simpson? Other trade will more than likely be Budarick/Taylor to Rankine

Russty_ · 13/07/2020 at 13:38

Reckon I would TC, I have a similar situation with Rozee and Wines coming back…will drag you down unless you move them on.

NDD · 13/07/2020 at 16:02

think its time russty to cull Rozee

Russty_ · 13/07/2020 at 17:22

Can't mate I have to get rid of Heeney and Long this week….bloody injuries / suspensions

Shake n bake · 13/07/2020 at 14:30

Heeney out for the yr

Russty_ · 13/07/2020 at 14:46

Wonderful!…thanks for your service Heeney and sayonara, on to the never again list with you.
    Swans in a pretty bad position now losing him and Kennedy.

Pman · 13/07/2020 at 18:47

He's become a brown stain on my Undies and I am stamping his papers (like I have for the Higgins and The Bont) as "Never Again". He's too hot and cold, never consistent and injury prone.