Lekdog promised we wouldn’t talk about Daniel Rich this week. He lied. Damo joined us and he also talked about Daniel Rich. I’m at my wit’s end, community. Is he an option? What do we do?

We talk about who to flick and who to hold, what to do. We talk through rookies, we talk through fallen premiums and some premiums who haven’t fallen, but are still value.

Remember to join us on Twitch during the week:

What are your moves for this week?

Categories: Supercoach

Russty_ · 30/04/2019 at 00:07

Really thinking I'd like to make up some points deficit this week and just go this guy to that dude, and that dude to this guy to speed up the point generation.
Don't think there are any outstanding rookies who have to come in this week. Glad I got Ross though.
Daniel's been pretty good, for a 3 ft 7 guy, doubt he'll ever get tagged like a Tim Kelly type will…wears an alleged helmet on his head and gets a fair bit of ball.
Getting a bit sick of Goldy's less than premo ruck scores, thought he would've done better this year but not to be I guess…. Scrimshaw might've peaked.
I'm gonna hold on Libba and Constable and Walsh…wouldn't trade Libba yet.
Westhoff could be one to watch soon if he backs up his 92…very cheap.
ROB will become a premo forward in a few weeks.
I'm a bit behind the guns but still doing ok, I know I'm not a great player but have moved up in some of my Leagues this week so that's ok.
It's all a bit of lighthearted entertainment…in between working your ass off…lol

JEL · 30/04/2019 at 00:26

Yep, at the end of the day it's a bit of fun, sort of like a hobby.
    You try to do your best, but you know it's not the be all and end all.

A little harsh on Goldy, he is the 4th best Ruck by points though he's not lighting it up like I hoped.

Russty_ · 30/04/2019 at 00:34

Hey Jel, if he's the 4th best then I guess we all should've started with Grundy and Gawn really..in hindsight, I just thought he would've done better this year.
      I guess some of the guys who started with Whitfield and Cogs will be suffering a bit this week, Whit will be a bargain soon.

Sixtybloody6 · 30/04/2019 at 20:29

Not suffering as much as having darling lol.

Russty_ · 30/04/2019 at 22:54

Well, this is very true!

Jimmy · 30/04/2019 at 18:43

Surely you wait until ROB maxes out and go down to bines banking a handy 300-350k to upgrade goldy to gawn/grundy whichever you don’t have as well as a premo fwd

Russty_ · 30/04/2019 at 23:13

Already have Bines in the fwd line Jimmy waiting to go back to R3 when the time is right.

GloryDays94 · 30/04/2019 at 20:11

Goldy is unlucky. I feel his points haven't reflected a couple of his games.. got absolutely robbed last weekend. Should have been 105 or more in atleast a couple more games. Personally I am holding as he is on no way failing and there are other things to do with my team

Nice_Person · 30/04/2019 at 20:44

Unlucky???? You get points for doing things

Russty_ · 30/04/2019 at 01:42

My insight of the week…it's never as easy as you think it's going to be, and then you get short on trades, and then your team isn't what you thought it'd be. And then the injuries kick in…
And then you try to make it what you thought it should be…and then you run out of trades, and then you wish you never started ha

Derek · 30/04/2019 at 11:37

Yep. It soon becomes all about the number of trades left.

This year has been fairly good with injuries ( touch wood)

Binga · 30/04/2019 at 08:41

Thoughts on these trades pls guys; Libba and Collins out for Boak and Hayes in!!

DavidC · 30/04/2019 at 08:54

You must have bigger problems than Libba? He's averaging 104.

Binga · 30/04/2019 at 10:27

DEFENDERS: Laird,Williams,Hurn,Smith,Collins and Hore. (Clark and Watson)
      MIDS:Macrae,Fyfe,Coniglio,Libba,M.Crouch,Walsh,Stack and Atkins. (Scott,Wicks and Gibbons)
      RUCK: Grundy and Goldy (ROB)
      FWD: Danger,Heeney,Billings,Moore,Drew,Parker. (Setterfield and Bines)

Binga · 30/04/2019 at 10:28

Fyfe isn't in my team that is Neale!!

Sharkmove_King · 30/04/2019 at 10:31

Everyone's got bigger problems than Libba, and whilst I'm not trading him, I do see the appeal.

1. No other rookies/stepping Stones have reached a point we they are losing cash. Libba seems to have.

2. Libba will enable you to get to a better player than what a cheaper rookie will. It might be the difference of getting in a Neale, rather than a Houli, Worpel or Westhoff

50_Shades · 01/05/2019 at 18:38

I wouldn’t be trading Libba yet, but looking at your team, I couldn’t suggest anyone else either for this week. Do you really need Boak this week?

Gainsy · 01/05/2019 at 08:52

Id find something else rather than libba…. or hold off trading this week.

Binga · 01/05/2019 at 10:34

I'm now actually thinking of holding Libba… how about this move pending team selections Collins out and in comes Rotham??

Gainsy · 01/05/2019 at 14:07

Worried about rothams js but not much bubbling now.

Rivo · 30/04/2019 at 09:48

29 trades and missed the Tiger rooks last week.. 🙄

Low on cash and looking at getting Hayes & a fallen premo by moving on Clark/Collins/Butters.

However not much around $450k. Hold another week or 2, or look at the likes of Houli, Worpell?

Derek · 30/04/2019 at 11:33

Build your war chest and go Bang Bang

Don’t get someone you don’t want just because that’s all you can afford. Sounds like my son, wants to buy a crap car NOW instead of waiting a bit longer, save a few more dollars (I’m even matching him dollar for dollar) and get a good one.

What was yabby’s story about the boy with the shoes? Pay the Price!

Rivo · 30/04/2019 at 12:13

Any thoughts Community?

Derek · 30/04/2019 at 12:44

I’m considering Greene from GWS.

Looking at their draw up to the byes, Saints, Hawks, Carlton, Melbourne, Suns, Crows, North.

GWS might tear a few of those games apart and Toby will get on the end of a few.

As for GWS’s last 4 games of year (SC finals) 3 at home Swans, Hawks and Dogs, and Suns away for last round.

I might not get Greene, but Kelly will be a must have and Cameron very likely.

dontblushbaby · 30/04/2019 at 13:52

Same, I raised this the other day but go negative feedback , that’s all good with his history and I understand ,but I believe to get to full Premo we have to take a risk on fallens imo

Derek · 30/04/2019 at 14:13

The forward line is a basket case this year.

Buddy, Gray, Wingard, Devon, Menagola, Hoff, Dunkley, Gunston all so cheap and getting cheaper.

Greene won’t look that cheap soon.

One or two of them are going to have a big second half of the year, Dunkley or Wingard of 2018 like. But who? Whoever gets F4, F5, F6 right this year will rocket

Rivo · 30/04/2019 at 15:57

Yes that’s the tough call. Daniel looking very reliable, will it last?

HarryH76 · 30/04/2019 at 16:02

Add TMac to that list. Gun when right but shocking start to season. But if they keep him down back does he recover?

Gainsy · 01/05/2019 at 09:02

Im looking at collins and butters as well if needing cash. Worpel looks good. Top 10 forward is where i place him. There's plenty of fallen almost premos to take a punt on… menegola, mclean, dunkley, dahl, … even old man selwood… oh and ruck forward hoff if thats your thing

Rivo · 01/05/2019 at 10:57

Thanks against. Worpell is on my radar though feels like a stepping stone move. Possible keeper at F6 though if I get him now, I miss cash gen by going double down this week and targeting a Neale or Whitfield next week. Key for me this week is whether Rotham plays.

Chris · 30/04/2019 at 10:40

Will Laird be top 6 this season? once milera and seedsman come back into the side…will it affect his scoring output?

Swans2012 · 30/04/2019 at 10:49

I reckon he’ll be up and rolling by the time they are back, top 6 for me

NoLanguage96 · 03/05/2019 at 00:33

Definitely

Shake_n_bake · 30/04/2019 at 10:41

Buddy out again this week

Derek · 30/04/2019 at 11:25

Henney forward again

Bells · 30/04/2019 at 11:34

Maybe Hayward comes in – Can't afford to get belted in the middle again.

Derek · 30/04/2019 at 12:35

Grundy out has hurt swans. Also McVeigh out. Mills having to play as a tall defender. He needs to be put in the guts.

KSinny · 30/04/2019 at 10:45

Anyone got any news on Whitfield and Cogs?

Binga · 30/04/2019 at 11:21

Leon Cameron comments on Cogs,Whitfield and Davis!!

LC on Coniglio: he’s avoided surgery, which is really good.

He’s got to get through the main session tomorrow and sees how he pulls up.

LC on other injuries: Whitfield is probably more unlikely than likely.

Phil is probably that 70-30… but if he’s not right, he’s not right.

redherringfc · 30/04/2019 at 17:24

Good news for the Saints.

Shake_n_bake · 30/04/2019 at 13:12

Whitfield won’t play

Cotchinator · 30/04/2019 at 11:17

Trades this week:
1. Liberatore to Fyfe
2. Scrimshaw to Laird.
Reasoning: Laird appears to be coming good and Fyfe won't get any cheaper.
Trade target Whitfield in 2-3 weeks.

Bells · 30/04/2019 at 11:33

Who should I cull to bring in Fyfe, Libba, Walsh or Rocky?

Sana · 30/04/2019 at 13:55

If you have to do it, whoever has the most unreachable BE

TRIGGA_HAPPY · 30/04/2019 at 11:45

Move rob to r2
DPP Grundy
Trade butters to fyfe and grundy to boak.

Would probably never do it but it is a tantalising option.

Grundy
Drew
Butters

V

Rob
Boak
Fyfe

Derek · 30/04/2019 at 12:22

Looks good, but have a quick look at the Crows and Collingwood next 6-7 games. Seriously, there could be 50pts a week difference between Grundy and ROB.

I’m just happy with the cash he is making

Sana · 30/04/2019 at 14:29

I like this madness. I don't have ROB but I'm considering something similar… Goldy to ROB. I have Grundy, but I know I'll want him back, whereas really I'll want Gawn in for Goldy at some point, might as well lock in some cash generation first (ROB should reach at least 400-450k?)?

Madness. Could be genius?

TommyC99 · 30/04/2019 at 17:25

You wont generate enough cash from ROB to warrant it. You have already missed out on 2 price rises. While he has been performing outstanding 1 below average – average score and he wont make much more money. Not sure its worth 2 trades

Maverick_ · 30/04/2019 at 17:40

I agree with TommyC I did the Goldy to rob move on the bubble given me a bank of 800k you’ve now missed two price rises not sure it’s worth doing now Sana..

Trigg that’s a bold move to axe the number #1 ruck n almost #1 in comp like Derek says there could be 50 Pts most weeks. And you’ll want want him again come seasons end? I’d be just enjoying his cash generation look for other ways to get Fyfe in.

Sana · 30/04/2019 at 20:58

Tend to agree. I’ll likely (hopefully) have a single trade opportunity to jump to Gawn at some point. No need for a late jump onto the ROB bandwagon even if he made another 150k. Thanks fellas

OldOwl · 01/05/2019 at 17:08

It's a great move.
    Undies,Drew and Butter are averaging 261 p/week BUT ROB,Boak and Fyffe are averaging 324 p/week. If you exclude Fyfes injury game ROB, Boak & Fyfe are averaging 335 p/week. So, that equals a 63-75 points p/week increase in team output.
    It's also good that Derek and the masses don't like the move because the masses never finish in the top 50 and Derek is rubbish at supercoach

Derek · 30/04/2019 at 11:48

The byes stuffed my season last year. Relied on rookies on field too much and they either got rested or stunk.

I’ve just had my spreadsheets open and oh dear, I knew around 13 would be bad but it is worse than I thought.

Not only do I need to consider non-round13 bye Premiums, I need to consider the rookies as well as the next batch of rookies might need to be called upon. (Having just got Lockhart and Hore and looking at Aneswerth next week)

TommyC99 · 30/04/2019 at 12:19

As much as I want to bring Fyfe in, only way j can do it is through Libba, so probably not wise.

Trade out Scott or Atkins for Hayes?

Derek · 30/04/2019 at 12:50

I would have thought Fyfe would be much cheaper after such a poor score 3 weeks ago. Not the must trade I originally thought.

I’m going to wait a week, let the rookies fatten just a bit more and get JKelly. Next week he will be same price as Fyfe is this week.

GWS draw to the byes is insane.

Kelly in 3% of teams.

Shake_n_bake · 30/04/2019 at 13:15

Only a 90 BE thou Derek

Mick · 30/04/2019 at 13:18

J Kelly’s BE is 128

Derek · 30/04/2019 at 13:33

Next week Kelly will be cheaper. I’ll look at him next week.

HarryH76 · 30/04/2019 at 16:04

Yep everyone jumping on Fyfe this week and I'm seriously tempted. But Kelly is a superstar. He was in my side all pre season before injury and I'm tempted to pass on Fyfe to get Kelly in

ROB14 · 30/04/2019 at 16:22

Kelly will get tagged by Steele this week… I'd wait and see what happens

TommyC99 · 30/04/2019 at 13:47

Is his Bye an issue though Derek? In the guts i only have Oliver with that bye but i have at least 2 keepers on each line.
      Def: Hurn, Crisp, Williams
      Mid: Oliver
      Ruc: Gawn, Grundy
      Fwd: Danger, Heeney

I really want Whitfield or Lloyd but round 13 is already looking like a struggle so don't think i can afford to. With those players out in round 13, is Kelly still an option and won't be detrimental for the byes?

Derek · 30/04/2019 at 13:58

GWS have round 14 bye

TommyC99 · 30/04/2019 at 14:06

Oh crap true. They must have shared a bye with Geelong last year which is why i have got them confused. This makes him a much more appealing prospect, as does Whitfield

Derek · 30/04/2019 at 14:16

look at GWS’s last 4 games during the SC finals. Huh?

TommyC99 · 30/04/2019 at 14:41

Got Sydney, Hawks, Dogs and suns to finish the season. to say thats favourable is a massive understatement

Derek · 30/04/2019 at 15:50

3 of last 4 at homeI

FearTheBeard · 30/04/2019 at 14:04

Lads can I please get some wisdom from all the usual suspects and anyone who else wants to spend 10 seconds replying to me lol.

Got a warchest. Was tossing up a few options.

Do I bring Neale in for Atkins and enjoy the M8 of Constable/Ross with all guns inside locked in.

Do I use the warchest on a double upgrade instead. I can get Daniel & Heeney/Cameron? locked into my forward line (with Danger, Boak, Kelly already here). WHICH would also allow me to push Moore up to slot in at D4 with Hore & Duurma as my D5,D6.

Do I get Daniel and then upgrade a defender to say Lloyd, Sicily, Hurn? Meaning Moore would stay down as F5 and still leave Hore & Duurmsa as my only defender upgrades?

HELP!!!!

I was going Neale because with the bank there it's easy to get him now rather then chase him. Though with 160 breakeven I could probz afford 2 weeks and a double downgrade to go for him with double upgrade this week locking away 2 forwards or 1 defender, 1 forward gun which makes me squad arguable deeper/stronger.

Thoughts?

TommyC99 · 30/04/2019 at 14:11

I personally like option 3 better. Lloyd looking must have and scoring points for fun.

Could Hewett go to Neale? With a 160 BE if he scores around the 100 mark is will suffer a nice price drop.

How many fwd rookies do you have onfield. I think priority number 1 should be getting Parker and Petrucelle off your field, or at least 1 of them and being able to loop.

While Neale is scoring points at will, i think mid rookies are quite reliable at the moment so getting rookies off field on the other lines should be more of a priority

FearTheBeard · 30/04/2019 at 14:18

Yes this is how I'm looking at it all now too after reversing on Neale (hard to do)

I have Danger, Boak, Kelly, Marshall (who I have to trade out by the looks of it to Daniel maybe?), Moore (who I could swing up for Heeney/Cameron). Drew.

If I leave more down here and bring in Sicily/Lloyd/Hurn it would also strengthen up there I guess. 1 premium defender, 1 forward. Question is can we trust Daniels first 6 weeks? Do I pass and wait and make sure? Is it worth rolling the dice on Greene if you risk it on Daniel? 😐

Derek · 30/04/2019 at 14:19

I’ve had to cross Neale off because of his round 13 bye.

Derek · 30/04/2019 at 14:19

Same with Lloyd. R13.

FearTheBeard · 30/04/2019 at 14:24

Hey Derek,

You are always useful 😛 you got any thoughts for me?

Daniel/Greene worth going? Steer clear and go Heeney? Cameron maybe?

Sicily/Hurn/Lloyd?

Or just lock Neale in ffs.

Derek · 30/04/2019 at 14:27

Put your team upI

FearTheBeard · 30/04/2019 at 14:29

Ok hold up.

FearTheBeard · 30/04/2019 at 14:31

Laird, Smith, Williams, Scrimshaw, Duurmsa, Hore (Clark, Burgess)

Cripps, Macrae, Fyfe, Cogs, Rocky, Walsh, Constable, Ross (Stack, Atkins, Scott)

Grundy, Gawn, (O'Brien)

Boak, Danger, Kelly, Marshall, Moore, Drew (Petrucelle, Bines)

FearTheBeard · 30/04/2019 at 14:33

So as you can see once O'Brien fattens up Bines goes back up and a upgrade is ready.

If I got Atkins out for Neale, Ross/Constable goes to bench and leaves one of them on field for a bit.

Looking at Marshall/Scrimshaw out this week. Allows me to move Moore up and have five forwards set with the O'Brien coin for the 6th down track, or one in and one in for Scrimshaw (Lloyd/Hurn/Sicily)

Derek · 30/04/2019 at 15:51

How much in bank?

FearTheBeard · 30/04/2019 at 16:03

320-350k cant check exact figure atm.

Worked out enough to get neale in for aitkin with another rookie brought in + a decent bank still

Or two premium upgrades i mentioned for marshall/scrimshaw/moore.

redherringfc · 30/04/2019 at 17:33

Scrimshaw out, Moore back, Hawkins in.

FearTheBeard · 30/04/2019 at 17:37

Hawkins? Really? Thinking Daniels & Sicily atm or Lloyd?

redherringfc · 30/04/2019 at 18:22

504k. BE of 104. only in 2% of teams

Less likely to drop a turd than T Kelly. He will kill it from here on. Great POD as no one wants a key position player.

redherringfc · 30/04/2019 at 18:27

Also a great player to put the V on when he plays early, because he could belt out the odd 200.

FearTheBeard · 30/04/2019 at 18:29

Had a look, not a bad outside bet though with Kelly & Danger already in my forward line I can't go 3 cats deep.

Derek · 30/04/2019 at 18:48

If he played all his games in Geelong he would be a must have.

FearTheBeard · 30/04/2019 at 19:04

😐 Your thoughts?

redherringfc · 30/04/2019 at 19:19

They do have an easy draw though. Have a look at all their games, they’d have to be favourites in every single one.

I’m jumping on board this week and am quite happy if no one else does.

Derek · 30/04/2019 at 19:15

I like the double upgrade option.

Marshall and Scrimshaw to Premiums. Hurn, Sic or Lloyd all good. Forward premiums are a lottery, Cameron is starting to look good especially with GWS draw next 7 weeks.

You have Burgess, Scott (if they don’t play)and Bines as all active loopholes this week, should be able to help with the on field rookies.

FearTheBeard · 30/04/2019 at 19:20

So who you reckon lol. Sicily & Daniel means Scrimshaw goes?

Lloyd & Cameron/Hawkins means Moore has to go and Scrimshaw says a week?

FearTheBeard · 30/04/2019 at 19:21

Or is Greene worth considering now to save bank for next week?

TelescopicCox · 30/04/2019 at 14:46

I like option 3, as much as I prefer to bring in a rolled gold midfield gun like Neale, as Tommy has said below, you can maxmise your points by playing mid rookies over FWD rookies.

I'd look at Daniel and Sicily or Lloyd (if your byes allows it)

Shake_n_bake · 30/04/2019 at 15:07

Stocker to get a gig this weekend.

Tofa · 30/04/2019 at 15:08

As always boys great stuff and very entertaining. Can't wait to buy bargain basement Whitfield in a couple weeks.
But where was the rookie talk? I can't trust my instincts on the latest bubble boys they're as disastrous as Lekdog's (no offense matey) I need a def for J Clark and a mid for Cousins to build the war chest. was thinking maybe Hayes and Young??
thoughts??

SHIEL BE RIGHT · 30/04/2019 at 15:19

I need your help community on any potential trades on my team:

DEF – LLOYD, SMITH, WILLIAMS, RIDLEY, DUURSMA, HORE, CLARKE & ROTHAM
MID – CRIPS, FYFE, OLIVER, CONIGLIO, SHIEL, CROUCH, WALSH, CONSTABLE, STACK & SCOTT
RUCK – GRUNDY, GAWN, CLARKE
FWD – DANGER, HEENEY, DAHLAUS, DREW, PETRUCCELLE, BAKER, SETTERFIELD & BALTA

SHIEL BE RIGHT · 30/04/2019 at 15:22

$260,000 IN THE KITTY

Dave · 30/04/2019 at 15:46

Get petrol off the field. Trade in a fwd

SHIEL BE RIGHT · 30/04/2019 at 16:04

ANY POTENTIAL FWD SUGGESTIONS?

redherringfc · 30/04/2019 at 17:34

Hawkins.

Or be like everyone else and get Kelly.

Derek · 30/04/2019 at 16:07

Hawks play Melbourne this week. Defenders score very well against Melbourne.

Harry · 30/04/2019 at 17:05

Brayshaw or Sam Walsh out for Fyfe??

Ja191 · 30/04/2019 at 21:10

Brayshaw

Saritz · 30/04/2019 at 21:23

Neither. Hold Walsh until at least the byes. I’m planning on having him as my M9 for loopholes/injuries at years end. And Brayshaw is playing well… when in the midfield. He is playing up forward a lot too now, which is when he goes quiet. But Viney out for 2 weeks!!! Expect Brayshaw (and Oliver) to score better.

I know Fyfe is cheap, but don’t sacrifice your structure to get him in. Do it by painting the fence. It’s not like Fyfe will be unaffordable next week

Mint · 30/04/2019 at 17:10

DEF: Lloyd, Williams, Smith, Rozee, Duursma, clark ( Hore, Burgess)
MID: Cripps, Neale, Macrae, B.crouch, Libba, Rockliff, Walsh, Constable ( Atkins, Scott, Gibbons)
RUCK: Gawn, Grundy ( o'brien)
FWD: DangerField, Heeney, Dunkley, Moore, Drew, Bines ( Petruccelle, Parker)
Got 56 k In the bank
25 trades left
NEED HELP!!!!

Will 45 · 03/05/2019 at 13:00

maybe trade atkins for hayes for some cash gen since you only have 56k

Big dawg · 30/04/2019 at 17:53

How many trades do we all have? I’m at 26 and thinking of making 1 or 2 this week

redherringfc · 30/04/2019 at 18:30

27 but making 2 when teams drop.

It’ll be close to 2 a week from here on. Cows are getting fat, but need some fresh ones to come along.

Pranav · 30/04/2019 at 19:35

29 but should not much cash in bank and 2 trades this week wont result in an upgrade but a sideways move instead which isnt ideal

Sixtybloody6 · 30/04/2019 at 20:26

I have 16 left

Tyruddanaut · 30/04/2019 at 17:57

This week I’m keeping it simple. Nice upgrade.

Scrimshaw and Atkins to Ruch and Hayes

WithAllDueRespect · 30/04/2019 at 18:13

Scrimshaw and Atkins to LAIRD and HAYES for me.

Dan · 30/04/2019 at 19:04

I've been considering making these moves as well.
      How do you think Laird will go once Milera is back in the team? (apparently 3-4 weeks away)

Sharkmove_King · 30/04/2019 at 19:09

He was pretty much averaging 100 with Milera there wasn't he? Worst case scenario I think he is still top6

Tyruddanaut · 01/05/2019 at 07:23

I think we’re holding on to past form here. I’m banking top 8 and worst case top 10 but I think he will continue to average high 90s or maybe low 100s

kevdup · 30/04/2019 at 19:32

Me 3, considering the same, Laird definate top 6 👍

Johno · 30/04/2019 at 18:30

Thinking going Coniglio to Treloar. Whats everyones thoughts?

FearTheBeard · 30/04/2019 at 18:40

Why?

Johno · 30/04/2019 at 18:48

Not sure that Coniglio is really endgame and keeps losing money. Treloar seems (to me) to be fairly priced and is seeing more consistent higher scores

FearTheBeard · 30/04/2019 at 19:06

Cogs had one stinker and thats his only game under 100? Trealor has had 2 under 100 (both in 80's) if he hadn't got the 150 wouldn't be a snifif. I wouldn't do that trade at all.

Rick Grimes · 30/04/2019 at 21:00

Agree. Cogs can and will go huge. Its a matter of time.

Adam · 30/04/2019 at 19:07

Now thats the biggest sideways trade. Why waste a trade for that? In my opinion i still reckon coniglio will still average more than treloar at the end of the season

Thomas · 30/04/2019 at 19:01

First time reveal this season. I'm only interested in winning my cash league. Can i get some opinions please guy
DEF: Hurn, Whitfield, Laird, Z.Will, Duursma, Hore, (Scrim, Atkins)
MID: P.Cripp, Neale, Merrett, Ang Brayshaw, Walsh, Constable, Ross, (Stack, Clarke, Scott)
RUC: Grundy, Gawn, ROB
FWD: Danger, Heeney, T.Kelly, Moore, Drew, Setterfield, (Petru, Parker)
I have 25 trades, and $231,900
I have been planning for Fyfe this week.
OUT Atkins and Clarke. IN L.Young and Fyfe
Love to hear opinions and advice please.

Derek · 01/05/2019 at 08:16

Depends how strong your cash league is and how hard it will be to make the top 8.

The best way to win leagues is to have plenty of trades at the back end of season and going into the finals. I see it many times, I high placed team die in the league finals because they had no trades left. Remember that teams start resting players or sending them off for early surgery. So hold your trades as long as you are still winning enough matches to get you into top 8.

The other thing to look at is the last month of footy. What teams have a soft run home during the SuperCoach Finals? GWS, Port and Cats look juicy.

Thomas · 01/05/2019 at 15:19

Thanks Derek, The only one to respond and give genuine advice. It will be taken on board. Much appreciated.

Adam Clarke · 30/04/2019 at 19:04

What should i do with menegola? keep or trade? any suggestions

Mick · 30/04/2019 at 23:22

Keep, lost too much money to trade now and is coming off a solid game.

Russty_ · 30/04/2019 at 23:43

He usually finishes the year quite well Adam.

Tommo09 · 30/04/2019 at 19:05

Who do I trade out for Hayes this week out of Butters Gibbons Atkins and Scott?
Will also trade Petracca to Kelly using this $$

Adam · 30/04/2019 at 19:10

Atkins for Hayes

Rick Grimes · 30/04/2019 at 19:41

If Whitfield is an out I might do something a bit snazzy. 1 week could be 2, comes back and stinks it up. In 5-6 weeks time he's worth $400k and you've missed out on premo output.

Nice_Person · 30/04/2019 at 19:43

You'll trade whit???

Nice_Person · 30/04/2019 at 19:45

You won't do that mate I can 100% guarantee that you will not do that. Too big of a move, and from what I've seen in the past you play it too safe

Rick Grimes · 30/04/2019 at 20:01

Might surprise you. My team isn't particularly conventional at present.

Nice_Person · 30/04/2019 at 20:46

You won't trade whit

Sixtybloody6 · 30/04/2019 at 20:00

Don't listen to that flog Rick! I'm trading whit. As we know I'm very good on Intel with giants. Whit is 2 weeks minimum with his skinny chicken bone of a leg. Whit to boak via swing.

dontblushbaby · 30/04/2019 at 21:06

Official line – 'We don't think he will to get up for this weekend'

Derek · 30/04/2019 at 22:20

Sounds like a Grimes Manoeuvre

JohnDJ59 · 30/04/2019 at 23:02

Whitfield to Hurn ?

Nice_Person · 01/05/2019 at 07:49

He's not gonna do it no point in asking mate

TelescopicCox · 01/05/2019 at 12:43

I'd say it works if you started with him, otherwise burning 3 trades for 1 player (out-in-out)

Maverick_ · 30/04/2019 at 19:56

Riteo Lek, Patch & damo i cannot hide it anymore i'm coming clean…
your 2019 podcast intros, my god! stephen quartermain gets the juices flowing and and the arousel levels too a dangerously high level!
almost to the point where i am too nervous to wack the airpods in anywhere public and listen too your podcasts anymore incase I cannot control myself! No hate please

Maverick_ · 30/04/2019 at 23:32

I like the intro sixty6 and I respect and appreciate the work the fellas put in each week. Still waiting for your n wows podcast that you promised everyone last year…

Russty_ · 30/04/2019 at 23:38

It'd be pretty hard for him to impersonate the alleged other one Mav, we all know there's only one of them.

Russty_ · 01/05/2019 at 00:31

Why are you still here then mate?…you disrespect the guys in charge of this site, you've been banned and are only here under a dodgy Russian VPN. .. your comments get deleted regularly..so anything you have to say disappears anyway because it's usually some kind of ridicule and / or abuse.
    I feel sorry for you cause you don't seem to have anything in your life that encourages you to be a good person. I feel really sad for you.
    Surely there are other places you could go that might actually welcome your opinions…maybe not until you rectify your attitude problem though.
    I'm worried about you buddy, hope you can get the help you need before it's too late, because this downward spiral you're on isn't healthy.
    I hope you can get the relevant counseling you need, as no one likes to see anyone else suffer and mental health issues are a big thing these days and need the appropriate attention.
    Good luck big fella 🙂

Nice_Person · 01/05/2019 at 07:48

You're pretty damn rude rusty, mixing in jokes, digs and mental health issues.

Just saying mate

Bob · 01/05/2019 at 08:21

I just hope SB6 grows up as he matures and gets older. Clearly he is still young.

Lekdog · 01/05/2019 at 18:48

Mate I lose control when I hear it too! Shoutout to Teller Beats!

GloryDays94 · 30/04/2019 at 20:13

Atkins to Hayes
Moore to Boak

My trades for this week. Boak is not going down anytime soon so time to get him in!
Would love to keep Moore but he is the only way I can get Boak in

Derek · 30/04/2019 at 22:18

Good move. I really thought Boak was going to be effected more when Wines came back. Got that one wrong

Sixtybloody6 · 30/04/2019 at 20:30

This week I do another 2 trades. 7th week straight I continue to steam roll the team to full premo by rd 10. I am goat. Get around me!

Rick Grimes · 30/04/2019 at 20:57

Tradeless with 6 rounds to go, ravaged by injuries, dropped to 5000th. Have you not learnt anything from last year?

dontblushbaby · 30/04/2019 at 20:58

Show your team please ,I wanna get on the clickety bloody click train or who are your trades this week so we can get around you !

COREYSC · 01/05/2019 at 10:19

I’m ranked 16 in the JR Group and I haven’t used a trade yet

Bob · 01/05/2019 at 12:27

Think Corey is a level above SB6

COREYSC · 01/05/2019 at 16:10

Cheers Bob l, ranked 865 at the moment hoping holding early will hold me in good stead for the byes hoping to be almost full premium with only B.Smith, Z.Williams, B.Crouch and Walsh as my only midpricers at the end of the Bye Rounds with 15 Trades Left barring “god forbid” any injuries

Bob · 02/05/2019 at 08:14

Great effort mate. You should come home strong with some smart trading.
            Some good premos will be ripe to pick over next month or so too.
            Goodluck for the rest of the year.

gator59 · 30/04/2019 at 21:19

I think you love to stroke your 2 inch wad

Saritz · 30/04/2019 at 21:27

I love you 60bloody6

Derek · 30/04/2019 at 22:17

Is JKelly in your team? How is he looking?

Derek · 01/05/2019 at 08:19

They have such an easy run to the bye, he is tempting now

Russty_ · 30/04/2019 at 22:58

I don't think this is the real 66…if there is a real one hehe

TommyC99 · 30/04/2019 at 20:32

Since scott isnt playing is it worth going Scott – Hayes? Or would we not be banking enough cash from the trade so go atkins?

Kewbie Bear · 30/04/2019 at 20:44

Grappling with the same issue. If Scott comes back I'll hold, if not I'll probably just trade to Hayes and slowly begin to build a war chest leading into byes

Nozzy · 30/04/2019 at 20:49

Fyfe or Boak?

Saritz · 30/04/2019 at 21:18

Everyone is jumping on the Fyfe train. So that’s why I’m going Boak. But not being a sheep aside, my mids and def are doing ok, with some solid rookies. My forward line is my weakest. So I gain more to make by upgrading this line first (welcome Boak!). I think that’s what you need to decide… where are you most deficient

Nozzy · 01/05/2019 at 11:43

Who are you getting rid of in the forward line for Boak?

Saritz · 01/05/2019 at 20:30

I have $199k in the bank and plan to go Scrimshaw > Hayes (via Moore fwd to def, Setterfield from mid to fwd). Then Parker to Boak.

Well, that’s my plan. I need to see the teams before I pull the trigger

DavidC · 01/05/2019 at 07:01

Not going anywhere near Fyfe, the guy will just get injured or suspended again.

Dash · 30/04/2019 at 20:59

27 Trades and 146k. Would appreciate your trade thoughts?

Laird, Whitfield, D Moore, Collins, Scrimshaw, Duursma, Burgess, Clark,
Macrae, Cripps, Fyfe, Neale, Libba, Walsh, Butters, Constable, Scott, Atkins, Gibbons
Gawn, Grundy, Bines
Danger, Heeney, Boak, Drew, Parker, Petrucelle, Setterfield, Balta

JohnDJ59 · 30/04/2019 at 23:27

I'd be upgrading one of your fwd rookies to Kelly.

Maverick_ · 30/04/2019 at 23:37

Maybe Atkins to Hayes and Parker to kelly.

C. Damien 3 votes · 02/05/2019 at 22:59

Scrimshaw to L Young, Constable to whoever you want

Adrian · 03/05/2019 at 14:17

I would probably double downgrade this week looking at your team. Scrimshaw/Collins & Butters for Young & Hayes.
    Come up with a plan for the byes though

Alternatively Collins/Scrimshaw out for Young. Balta to Daniel/Kelly would be great but think it will be touch and go with cash

JohnDJ59 · 30/04/2019 at 21:53

I just looked at my bye rounds for the first time since the start and if I don't trade between now and after the byes I will be able to field 18 players each bye round. Now I know that won't happen, since I will have to upgrade players in that time, but something to ponder.

Derek · 01/05/2019 at 08:21

Mine are a disaster. All my trades in have to be players who will play round 13.

Swans2012 · 01/05/2019 at 08:40

Did the same yesterday John, mine looking fine as well

JohnDJ59 · 01/05/2019 at 13:44

It's great when something comes together without trying, I'll just have to keep an eye on the players draw that I bring in from now on.

Steeeve · 30/04/2019 at 22:15

Having a bad season, ranked outside 20,000, but this week I'm happy. Because I just traded Atkins straight to Fyfe with only $200 leftover. If Atkins scored a point less and Fyfe a point more I couldn't have afforded it. Thank you SC Goss.

DavidC · 01/05/2019 at 07:03

Now watch Atkins outscore Fyfe this week, it can be a cruel game at times.

Steeeve · 01/05/2019 at 22:41

Hahaha wouldn't surprise me if Atkins tonnes up and Fyfe scores a 60

Mitch · 30/04/2019 at 22:36

R gray to who? Have danger and heeney. Money isn’t a issue

Nick · 30/04/2019 at 22:48

Boak or Daniel

Nick · 30/04/2019 at 22:44

Hi Community,
Thoughts on the below
Option 1: gray to Boak
Option 2: Gray to Caleb Daniel and b crouch tonfufe??
Thoughts please, l have 23 trades left

Nick · 30/04/2019 at 22:52

To Fyfe *

Holty01 · 30/04/2019 at 22:58

Who is ur m8?

Nick · 01/05/2019 at 06:02

Duursma

Nick · 01/05/2019 at 07:03

My midfield is Cripps Neale Oliver Bradshaw b crouch Walsh Constable Duursma

Matt · 30/04/2019 at 22:45

Do I go a double upgrade
Atkins too Tim kelly
& Clark to laird/boak?

Just Meaning I have to pass on Hayes.
Picked up Ross last week and got one eye on hately eventually

JohnDJ59 · 30/04/2019 at 23:01

I'd get in either T.Kelly or Boak and Hayes, I'm grabbing the cash generators while they are there and Hayes JS seems alright.

Matt · 30/04/2019 at 23:05

Thanks for replying John. Boak I can probably hold off on Tim’s BE is very low I think boak is 120. Maybe I better go Atkins too Hayes

Holty01 · 30/04/2019 at 23:07

Hi John. I’m not sure on Hayes. Seems he will be a slow burn but not really anything else out there though. I may even go early on a rookie like Larkey, Answerth etc

JohnDJ59 · 30/04/2019 at 23:17

As you said Holty, not a lot out there, so take them while you can and don't ever go early. The last three weeks I've traded in Stack, O'Brien, Ross and now Hayes, all on the bubble.Out went Gibbons, Butters, Setterfield and Lycett. I probably went a bit early on those players, but someone had to go to get the others in.

Matt · 30/04/2019 at 23:03

When I’m looking to make these upgrades should I use the Clark/Atkins type players as it’s a big jump with cash. Or do I use Moore’s, constable, Collins, rozee type players where the jump isn’t as large and sacrifice there Low BEs an cash generation …

JohnDJ59 · 30/04/2019 at 23:20

Hey Matt I'd be trading out the Clark/Atkins type at least with Constable and Rozee they are scoring well and still making cash.

Holty01 · 30/04/2019 at 23:08

Please be named Rotham. It would make everyone’s life much easier

Maverick_ · 30/04/2019 at 23:10

Agreed. Collins to rotham holty💰

Russty_ · 30/04/2019 at 23:14

Could go a week early on Answerth Holty although I wouldn't advise it.

Holty01 · 30/04/2019 at 23:23

It’s a tough one. Wanting to get rid of Scrim and Clark and trade in a back rookie and premo forward. A major POD as well.

neil demons delight · 01/05/2019 at 10:56

The Hoff ?

Holty01 · 01/05/2019 at 12:11

No. I was excited last week early when he started on the wing but moved forward in the 2nd and stayed there. I’m seriously considering the big fella from GWS.

Maverick_ · 01/05/2019 at 13:03

GWS have a very very friendly draw holty.

Rick Grimes · 01/05/2019 at 07:50

Does Answerth have much JS?

ojs · 01/05/2019 at 05:23

Daniel or T.Kelly?

DavidC · 01/05/2019 at 07:44

Kelly

Shake_n_bake · 01/05/2019 at 07:23

Kelly 10 yr deal

neil demons delight · 01/05/2019 at 10:55

T or J

Loop · 01/05/2019 at 11:05

J – hopefully T will be at West Coast next year!

Shake_n_bake · 01/05/2019 at 11:49

GWS

neil demons delight · 01/05/2019 at 14:57

2 years mate

TommyC99 · 01/05/2019 at 15:50

Yup its 2 years with the option of increasing it to anywhere from 6-10 years

Rick Grimes · 01/05/2019 at 07:41

Ok, so he's burnt a lot of us, but is Houli an option? With Short out indefinitely, he's looks the main man. Already couple of big tons. Cheap as still.

Nice_Person · 01/05/2019 at 07:45

Trade whit to him…

Rick Grimes · 01/05/2019 at 07:47

More likely Clark, but thanks for the suggestion.

TRIGGA_HAPPY · 01/05/2019 at 07:54

Misses too many games for mine

Rick Grimes · 01/05/2019 at 07:56

That's true.

Derek · 01/05/2019 at 08:28

He is $442k, more expensive than Williams and Smith.

If he was dirt cheap, maybe. But too expensive for what is the risk,.

Fearthebeard · 01/05/2019 at 08:17

Lloyd Sicily or Hurn?

Rick Grimes · 01/05/2019 at 08:20

Lloyd, Hurn, Cicily in that order, for mine. Lloyd is a CD darling. Gets points for breathing.

Gainsy · 01/05/2019 at 09:07

Sicily id say now. What about laird?

FearTheBeard · 01/05/2019 at 11:29

I am leaning towards Sicily as he is just a touch cheaper than Lloyd and will allow me to keep Moore instead of Scrimshaw. That said is it worth parting with Moore for Lloyd over Sicily (as both Scrimshaw/Moore go over next couple weeks)???

Derek · 01/05/2019 at 13:31

Sic could go massive this week against Melbourne. Defenders, especially intercept markers do very well against Melbourne

Shake_n_bake · 01/05/2019 at 09:18

Reid to get a call up. I don’t think cox will get up

neil demons delight · 01/05/2019 at 10:53

Same problem

Browncow · 01/05/2019 at 11:02

He is dead wood at the moment anyway.

TRIGGA_HAPPY · 01/05/2019 at 14:16

Pun?

NoLanguage96 · 01/05/2019 at 09:21

Is Hayes worth jumping on? Haven't seen him play or know anything about the kid..

JS good for some cash gen or hold out for Hately/Answerth?

NoLanguage96 · 01/05/2019 at 09:27

Could go Atkins to Hayes and Scrim to Sicily or Moore to Kelly but I only have 23 trades. Considering holding fire this week and letting the rooks fatten a little more

COREYSC · 01/05/2019 at 10:39

Is it worth trading B.Scott or Burgess despite they haven’t made any cash at all and to me I worry it’s a waste of a trade?

redherringfc · 01/05/2019 at 18:39

Burgess lost money in his last game. His scoring has been pitiful so there’s not much point waiting to see if he gets more games.

But don’t trade him to a rookie that has poor js. I’m holding him until a decent option pops up.

Scott, I’m hoping gets a few more games soon and gets a few more dollars into him.

Hoffwasmymistake · 01/05/2019 at 11:41

HELP!
DEF: Lloyd, Laird, Z.Will, Scrimshaw, Duursma, Hore, (Clark, Lockhart)
MID: P.Cripp, Macrae, M Crouch, Conigs, Ang Brayshaw, Walsh, Constable, Ross, (Stack, Gibbons, Scott)
RUC: Grundy, Gawn, ROB
FWD: Danger, Heeney, Hoff, Drew, Setterfield, Petru (Balta, Parker)

$292.6k in the Bank with 26 trades.

Thinking:
– Constable > Fyfe
or – Scrim > Hurn
Or hold this week, downgrade next, double up the week after

FearTheBeard · 01/05/2019 at 13:11

I'd hold off on Constable this week as he has some good cash left. Hurn over Scrim is attractive.

redherringfc · 01/05/2019 at 18:29

If it was my team I’d be getting another premium in the forwards as my first priority.

I haven’t looked at breakevens but I’d pick the highest out of the forward rookies and bring in a gun there. If you get the dollars, Boak looks a good pick. Kelly’s price looks like its as low as it will go, but I’d go (and am going) Hawkins this week.

Hold on Hoff and cross your fingers he turns it around.

Funkhouser · 01/05/2019 at 12:11

With only $490 to spend on a defender it looks like Daniel Rich will be joining my team as the best option and hope he ends up top eight defender.
Never thought I'd be picking him again, this is all Legdog's doing, Well we play this game for fun, time to enjoy the rollercoaster…

Peter56 · 03/05/2019 at 10:03

I just traded in Scrimshaw for him too, fingers crossed

FearTheBeard · 01/05/2019 at 12:27

Lloyd Sicily or Hurn?

If I go Sicily I get to trade out Scrimshaw and field Moore?

If I go Hurn/Lloyd I have to field Petrucelle and trade out Moore this week?

With that said either Scrimshaw/Moore would likely go the following week so it's not a huge difference? Lloyd is my gut feeling though fielding Moore over Petrucelle is attractive (then again WCE playing Suns)

Binga · 01/05/2019 at 12:43

Thoughts on trading in Pendles?

FearTheBeard · 01/05/2019 at 13:10

Played extremely well though I feel there is a clear group of elite SUPERCOACH midfields that must be picked before him.

Pies midfield worry me too as they have a few that clearly share points.

TommyC99 · 01/05/2019 at 15:44

Bit too inconsistent for mine. Pies draw does get easier so could be worth a punt, and you'd think Treloar or sidebum cops the tag before he does

TelescopicCox · 01/05/2019 at 12:50

I'm just short of bringing in one of the top premiums this week on any line (Fyfe, Sicily, Laird etc), unless I offload Moore, however I think he still has value.

Thoughts on Atkins > Hayes and holding? I can't get anywhere good from Burgess or Balta (the duds), and the others still have cash to make

Would leave me with the below:

B – Lloyd, Crisp, Williams, Duursma, Hore, Wilkie (Lockhart, Burgess)
M – Cripps, Macrae, Treloar, Cogs, M.Crouch, Walsh, Constable, Setterfield (Gibbons, Hayes, Scott)
R – Grundy, Gawn (O'Brien)
F – Danger, Heeney, Kelly, Moore, Drew, Petruccelle (Balta, Bines)

FearTheBeard · 01/05/2019 at 13:10

I can get Sicily in this week but been eyeing off Lloyd. Only way I make that work is with Moore out too this week and I'm holding off on that and likely just to take Sicily. I feel Moore too has more value + hes proven to be very reliable and hardly an urgent upgrade.

50_Shades · 01/05/2019 at 18:40

Support your decision here.

Maverick_ · 01/05/2019 at 13:34

Community would appreciate some feedback

option 1:
Scott -> TKelly
Clarke -> Sicily/boak
Only 120k bank

option 2:
Scott -> Tkelly
Clarke -> rotham/Hayes
Bank 570k

FearTheBeard · 01/05/2019 at 13:39

I couldn't knock back Option 1.

Holty01 · 01/05/2019 at 15:01

option 1 unless Rotham is named.

Maverick_ · 01/05/2019 at 15:12

I’m just not sure whether rotham can string several games together and make us enough? That’s probably the biggest thing holding me back on option 2

JohnDJ59 · 01/05/2019 at 18:24

Option 2, but with Hayes.

What_Bear · 01/05/2019 at 15:11

Hi all,

Just wondering if it is worth spending my whole bank and 2 trades to get Boak? It would mean no more upgrades for 2 weeks at least.

Thanks in advance

Brn · 01/05/2019 at 18:23

Boak will croak

50_Shades · 01/05/2019 at 18:32

I wouldn’t make that trade if it put me in that predicament. I think that Boak’s at a premium price right now, I’d look elsewhere for value and keep some coin spare.

What_Bear · 01/05/2019 at 22:34

Ta. I needed somebody to talk me out of it.

GloryDays94 · 01/05/2019 at 19:51

If you can get him in for someone like Moore and keep 50k then go for it. Don't think he will get much cheaper

What_Bear · 01/05/2019 at 22:37

Ta. Moore is not my problem. Looping Petruccelle and setterfield is my weak point. Moore will be ok until the bye, hopefully I can get a fallen premo then

Sixtybloody6 · 01/05/2019 at 15:34

Greenwood to boak Friday is the word. Just to spoil his 250th. Smart Bucks!

Maverick_ · 01/05/2019 at 15:41

Did hutchings pay much attention to boak the other week with that 95? I didn’t see the game but makes me think I can wait a week on boak if I see greenwood named his BE is 120 if he goes sub 100 it’d be handy, every dollar counts. Greenwood Likely to tag rocky?

TommyC99 · 01/05/2019 at 16:17

I didnt watch the game but am i right in saying Hutchings didn't start on Boak? Seemed to get off to a great start but dropped off slightly

Holty01 · 01/05/2019 at 17:46

correct. Hutchings moves to Boak during the game.

GloryDays94 · 01/05/2019 at 19:50

I would be getting Boak in this week Tbh

Sixtybloody6 · 01/05/2019 at 20:04

In a milestone game for 250th they are intending to spoil ports and boaks party. Watch greenwood named.

TommyC99 · 01/05/2019 at 15:47

Scott or Atkins – Hayes? Scott obviously not playing but is the trade worth the 60-70 we are banking from it? And if i keep scott i can use him as a C loop for the time being since he plays after bines for the next 3 weeks.

Shake_n_bake · 01/05/2019 at 15:51

Polac could be out. Call up for Scott?

Maverick_ · 01/05/2019 at 16:47

North tanking looking for early draft picks

TOPHAWK1 · 01/05/2019 at 21:24

If Polec is out, then North will be reduced to a rubbish tip.

KSinny · 01/05/2019 at 16:49

Hey community here are 3 trade options I'm thinking about doing this week and would love to here your thoughts. Before I do anything this week have 26 trades and $600.

1. Bugess > Rotham (if named) Whitfield > Lloyd.
2. Burgess > Rotham Whitfield > Boak via dpp with Moore
3. Burgess > Rotham

My reasoning on trading Whitfield is that if he misses a week I'll be forced to field a rookie, also once he's played 2 more game he will drop to around 490-500k so I can basical my straight swap him to Lloyd or Boak and then bring him back in when he's cheap. Thoughts?

TommyC99 · 01/05/2019 at 17:14

Rotham hasn't played in a few weeks and certainly isn't no certainty to play this week. Even if he does what are his chances of stringing 3-4 games in a row? Hayes' JS seems a little better and has played 2 weeks in a row. id be targeting him

50_Shades · 01/05/2019 at 18:25

I’d go 3 only.
    Currently $570k, sell and buy back at $500k in a few weeks – just doesn’t seem worth it to me.

Tommy · 01/05/2019 at 19:24

I know you explained your Whitfield trade, just seems illogical to me but anyway. If Rotham is named he’ll make some good coin, don’t trust his JS though. Hayes is a better option

GloryDays94 · 01/05/2019 at 19:50

If you can try and get Boak in for Moore. Boak is not going to get much cheaper if he keeps this up

Dan · 01/05/2019 at 16:53

Thoughts on Shai Bolton as a downgrade option in the forward line?

TommyC99 · 01/05/2019 at 17:10

Dropped last week, JS is poor

ojs · 01/05/2019 at 17:32

if he get named this week i would definitely consider if you have no other fwd rookie options. Was really stiff to be dropped last week and i would say he's a lock to replace riewoldt who is out for 6-8 after being best on in the vfl again. 146k he should make money

50_Shades · 01/05/2019 at 18:19

How about Westhoff as a downgrade option? $380k, surely bargain basement after a 90 odd last week.

TommyC99 · 01/05/2019 at 18:29

I am seriously considering him. Like his ruck cover during the round 13 bye as well

Not Really · 01/05/2019 at 17:39

OMG this is my first supercoach and I only just realised that you can click on the names and then a orange C or purple V pops up. Is this what everyone is talking about when they mention Captains?

Going well though – ranked 25th overall

TommyC99 · 01/05/2019 at 17:45

ok

Nice_Person · 01/05/2019 at 18:36

Hilarious

TRIGGA_HAPPY · 01/05/2019 at 19:06

Lucky you left the orange C on that Neale chap all season 🙊

Derek · 01/05/2019 at 19:15

It must be a Webnesday

Lekdog · 01/05/2019 at 18:55

There's too many bloody comments to get through so how about this community.

By using the name of a player, how's your season going?

I'll start…Paul Bower

TRIGGA_HAPPY · 01/05/2019 at 19:03

Dane Rampe getting the job done every week. Every now and then gets a couple of snags kicked on him but can set up an attack as well.

A consistent performer. 😃

Gammalite · 01/05/2019 at 19:07

Jeremy Cameron. Always showed signs of being a premium player in the past but prone to doing stupid things to screw it all up

Hart_attack · 01/05/2019 at 19:05

Treloar… getting plenty of numbers with some clangers along the way

Tommy · 01/05/2019 at 19:18

Steven Motlop – can have a good week, but realistically a big let down!

COREYSC · 01/05/2019 at 20:07

Caleb Daniel, ultra consistent scores every week unsure if he can continue the premium form for the rest of the season having never produced this form before

Trev · 02/05/2019 at 22:00

= player x, yeah Nah

Saritz · 01/05/2019 at 20:33

Boak – getting better with age

Maverick_ · 01/05/2019 at 20:38

Marc Murphy – gives it 110% each and every week you know what you’ll get from the seasoned veteran. But the best works done offfield #WAGs

Ned_Starkers · 01/05/2019 at 20:40

Ser Jorah Mormont… "There are ghosts everywhere"… "I did things it shames me to speak of"… "I'm hurt"

Russty_ · 02/05/2019 at 17:36

Shame to see you die a few days ago Sir Jorah.

TOPHAWK1 · 01/05/2019 at 21:21

The Hoff anyone?

neil demons delight · 01/05/2019 at 22:13

Yep Well on the radar Caleb or hoff for me

TOPHAWK1 · 01/05/2019 at 22:26

Billy Stretch is another guy that has caught my attention. $285K and after a 42 and 111 SC last week and 28 odd pozzies in games late last year before he got injured. Do you rate him mate?

neil demons delight · 01/05/2019 at 23:21

nope like his old man a good ordinary player /. J S a huge problem

neil demons delight · 01/05/2019 at 22:16

Hore Should not have been dropped first game and performed admirably since Jetta out helps

TOPHAWK1 · 01/05/2019 at 22:30

I have owned Hore from the start. Making great coin and now has superb JS.

TRIGGA_HAPPY · 01/05/2019 at 22:56

Same

The Ranger · 02/05/2019 at 07:39

Connor Menadue

redherringfc · 02/05/2019 at 08:12

Jack Riewoldt. Two dreadful scores to start the year, then kind of went missing, had a decent score and appears to be MIA again.

Derek · 02/05/2019 at 10:06

Callum Mills – had a good pre season, playing ok, but need a few things to go my way to get into the guts and start scoring big. Have the potential, but will it happen

TelescopicCox · 02/05/2019 at 10:13

Toby Greene – My own stupid decisions (i.e. my starting players) are holding me up

Ken · 02/05/2019 at 13:27

Zac Dawson

Cause I am a living legend

Wolfy · 02/05/2019 at 16:40

Alex Rance – my season ended before it began

Russty_ · 02/05/2019 at 17:09

David Mundy, shocking start but hopefully coming good now and in the future.

Lekdog · 02/05/2019 at 18:22

Round 7 teams have dropped! Let's chat live supercoach trades now!

C. Damien 3 votes · 02/05/2019 at 21:57

Scott Pendlebury: Making it look too easy 😉

Trev · 02/05/2019 at 22:01

Sort of like the Thumbs Up / Thumbs down at FSC?

silversovereign · 02/05/2019 at 22:14

Rodney Maynard. Ultra consistent and good to look at.

FearTheBeard · 01/05/2019 at 19:11

Lloyd Sicily or Hurn?

If I go Sicily I get to trade out Scrimshaw and field Moore?

If I go Hurn/Lloyd I have to field Petrucelle and trade out Moore this week?

TommyC99 · 01/05/2019 at 20:02

CD froff Lloyd, i'd go him. But Sicily has a favorable bye

FearTheBeard · 02/05/2019 at 07:46

Anyone else with a opinion lol?

NoLanguage96 · 03/05/2019 at 00:30

I got Sicily in this week for Scrimshaw. The bloke is a weapon and their go to man. Only 13% of teams too

Adrian · 03/05/2019 at 14:11

I am going Sicily over Hurn. Hurn has got the dreaded R13 bye along with a lot of other popular premos. Just hope Sicily doesn’t belt someone this week……

MATTHEW · 01/05/2019 at 19:21

Option 1: Atkins to Hayes for 157k or Scott to Hayes for 97k depending on who doesn't get named
Option 2: Scott to Hayes and Atkins to Baker for 92k
Option 3: Scott to Hayes and Atkins to Ross for 138k

Binga · 01/05/2019 at 20:12

Thoughts on these trades pls

The trades I’ll do if Rotham is named,

Rotham in for Collins
Kelly in for Atkins

Next week pending prices
Boak in for Libba
Corbett in for Parker (although he still has money to make)

DEFENDERS: Laird,Williams,Hurn,Smith,Collins and Hore. (Clark and Watson)
MIDS:Macrae,Neale,Coniglio,Libba,M.Crouch,Walsh,Stack and Atkins. (Scott,Wicks and Gibbons)
RUCK: Grundy and Goldy (ROB)
FWD: Danger,Heeney,Billings,Moore,Drew,Parker. (Setterfield and Bines)
125.4k in the bank and 25 trades remain

Ned_Starkers · 01/05/2019 at 21:03

I'm looking at the same ins using Collins and Burgess with Moore swinging to defence.
    Don't think I'll trade Libba yet, hopefully carry him to the byes and then reassess how things are going.

JoelP · 01/05/2019 at 21:26

Def : hurn williams Smith Collins scrim duursma ( Burgess Clarke)

Considering going Collins too rich his JR looks SuperCoach friendly and should maintain that for the year very comfortable draw also.

Nice_Person · 01/05/2019 at 21:43

We don't discuss that person

Murray · 01/05/2019 at 21:54

Hi Community
I am not sure of the trades for this week. Which of the following 3 possible trades should be a priority, in order of 1 to 3

1 Moore to Daniel,
2 goldy to grundy,
3 Whitfield to Lloyd

Thoughts welcome

Brn · 02/05/2019 at 07:51

Moore to Daniel out of thoses

Murray · 02/05/2019 at 13:43

thanks, thinking the same

AuroraBorealis?! · 01/05/2019 at 22:23

Forgive me Jock for i have sinned

Committed a sideways trade this week

TOPHAWK1 · 01/05/2019 at 22:33

What have you done? I will go easy OK? LOL

AuroraBorealis?! · 01/05/2019 at 22:44

Was initially Sloane to Fyfe but then i decided to swing Drew into the mids, which allowed me to get Boak. I feel like him and Dangerfield will be far and away the best two forwards and that this is a good opportunity to get him in. Whilst i understand i'm paying a premium for him i feel like his price wont dip very far below 560k this season. Talk me out of it? lol

TOPHAWK1 · 01/05/2019 at 22:52

I wont talk you out of it mate. Watch the byes!

AuroraBorealis?! · 01/05/2019 at 22:59

Either a Port/Freo player helps me out in the byes, so i suppose thats a good thing. I've been to the pub tonight so maybe it's not a good idea to be trading haha. Might reverse it before the lockout, who knows

Dzone · 01/05/2019 at 23:31

Thoughts on:
Collins-> Rotham/Answerth (pending teams)
Butters-> Fyfe

The Ranger · 02/05/2019 at 07:44

Hey NS74, whaddya think of Will Hayes JS?

Matt · 02/05/2019 at 08:55

Rockliff anyone?
Has a terrific draw & bye. I think he’s top 8-10 mid

DavidC · 02/05/2019 at 11:43

You'd think the tag would have to start heading to Boak instead of Rocky. Could have a big game coming up.

Derek · 02/05/2019 at 13:52

Yep. Had him for a couple of weeks. He starts really well and goes missing late. Had a 48pt first quarter last week. I think he is still good value

Maverick_ · 02/05/2019 at 15:11

I think sub 500k price tag and the ceiling he’s shown makes him tempting for sure.

TelescopicCox · 02/05/2019 at 10:18

Anyone thinking of Greene? Good run coming up. I can go Balta > Greene although I feel like that's a waste of my war chest. The best premo's I can go to this week is Rich or Rocky by offloading Petruccelle (other trade is Atkins > Hayes)

Derek · 02/05/2019 at 13:50

$350k looks expensive now.

Compare him to some of the other fallen premiums in the forwards, he doesn’t look the best value pick as he comes with a massive injury risk.

If he was $300k, maybe

Marcus · 02/05/2019 at 10:29

Hey lads, thoughts on atkins to hayes and walsh to fyfe this week?

TRIGGA_HAPPY · 02/05/2019 at 13:58

Nope

Sharkmove_King · 02/05/2019 at 14:26

3 parts of it is good….Not Walsh though, not yet

Maverick_ · 02/05/2019 at 15:13

Hold Walsh he should be the last rookie you have to move on. Still has cash to make & not a big enough point difference gained as if u went a Parker to kelly up fwd for example

Holty01 · 02/05/2019 at 15:36

I think 2 more weeks for Walsh unless he pumps out another big score.

Marcus · 02/05/2019 at 16:49

Alright cheers

Pistolas de Espana · 02/05/2019 at 14:14

I am trying so hard to get Fyfe. Hurn is screaming at me too. I feel a bit like Donnie Trump. So hard people, so hard.
One plan I am going to stick with is to get Rozee or Moore into D7. Currently both in FWD line. I will keep one in Def and fingers crossed a DEF/FWD rookie comes into a team with some JS during the buys. Maybe the bolter from the burbs could be available following the mid season draft.

GloryDays94 · 02/05/2019 at 15:47

Trade Plans for me:

Atkins to Hayes
Parker to Daniel

Leaving my FWD as: Danger, Heeney, Kelly, Daniel, Moore, Drew

Then next week hopefully:

Scrimshaw to Brisbane rookie
Moore to Boak

Maverick_ · 02/05/2019 at 16:47

Has anybody else heard the whisper treloar suffered a training injury and in doubt for the w/e or did I dream it?

Holty01 · 02/05/2019 at 16:59

Someone mentioned it on here earlier today. Missed training this morning.

Maverick_ · 02/05/2019 at 17:08

Ahh thanks holty I thought I read it somewhere but haven’t been able to find it again and not anywhere in the press. Fingers crossed he’s all good.

Russty_ · 02/05/2019 at 17:35

I read he was just being "load managed" Mav, The Age also said he would play.

Maverick_ · 02/05/2019 at 17:44

Thanks russty.

Lekdog · 02/05/2019 at 18:22

Round 7 teams have dropped! Let's chat live supercoach trades now!

Ken · 02/05/2019 at 18:30

Why is constable out?

Russty_ · 02/05/2019 at 18:49

Says Omitted but i think it's more 'rested' without admitting it, reckon they want to look at some of the other blokes like Parsons.

Maverick_ · 02/05/2019 at 18:55

Hmmm bit of a game changer

Russty_ · 02/05/2019 at 18:56

Thinking the same Mav, might even trade him out this week.

Redd · 02/05/2019 at 19:28

Constable to Hayes then Atkins to eitha Bont or Fyfe what do ya think mate?

Russty_ · 02/05/2019 at 20:11

If you like Hayes' security mate, I'm thinking of hanging onto Atkins…could be a good bench pleb if he keeps playing all the way through.
            Getting Bont or more Fyfe is a good thing though.

Tommy · 02/05/2019 at 19:36

Don’t think he’s rested russty, he was rested 2 weeks ago. Parfitt back so Charlie makes way. Tough team to get a gig with atm

Russty_ · 02/05/2019 at 20:15

Yeah I guess Tommy, thought Atkins would've made way for Parfitt though, guess it's all about the balance of the team though, Cats have plenty of options at the moment and lots of guys playing well.
        Parfitt's not certain to be named, Parsons could get a go.

Tommy · 02/05/2019 at 22:00

Bombers are a quick side. Can’t carry to many slow inside mids. Atkins is very important to the structure, without being a great sc scorer. Parfitt plays if he’s 100%. Would be surprised if parsons played, but he cleans the coach’s car so you never know 😉

Trev · 02/05/2019 at 22:06

Poor defensive mindset. He was warned about it earlier this year and responded well but then fell back back into an unfavourable pattern.
    It's the same reason that he couldn't get a game last year after starring in the JLT.
    Concentration and team role are king for midfielders

Sam_01 · 02/05/2019 at 18:40

Glad Whitfield is out as I don’t have him but I also wanted him to play so he can drop cash and I can get him ASAP haha

Russty_ · 02/05/2019 at 18:57

Yeah bide your time with him Sam, could be a nice bargain in a few weeks.

Dan · 02/05/2019 at 19:04

Scrimshaw > Sicily
Butters > Hayes

Thoughts?

NoLanguage96 · 03/05/2019 at 00:28

Like it mate. I'm going Constable – Hayes and Scrimshaw up to Sicily

Rocksta_ · 02/05/2019 at 19:08

Okay, with Constable not playing, this opens up a few more VC Options.
Grundy,Gawn, Neale or Macrae for VC?

Russty_ · 02/05/2019 at 19:10

I'd prefer Gawn over Grundy VC this week, Gawny's just getting warmed up I think.

NoLanguage96 · 03/05/2019 at 00:28

I second that

Beezneez · 03/05/2019 at 10:18

Think Lycett/Ryder may lessen Grundy's output. Might not but Gawn probably safer option.

Mike · 02/05/2019 at 19:20

I am $500 short of Laird, which of these should I bring in?
T Stewart, J Crisp, L Ryan

Russty_ · 02/05/2019 at 19:26

Reckon Ryan's average is only over 100 cause of the 156 he got, otherwise you might find his regular scores disappointing, I'd get Laird when you can, even if it means paying a bit more.
    Not sure about Stewart anymore, although I got him in…Laird has the biggest ceiling out of all of them.

Nice_Person · 02/05/2019 at 20:24

Ryan actually has the biggest ceiling

Russty_ · 02/05/2019 at 20:40

Yeah does he though?…how many Tons did Ryan score last year compared to Laird?
        I know who I'd rather have in my side.
        You started with Laird…why not Ryan instead?

Nice_Person · 02/05/2019 at 21:29

My understanding of ceiling was the hight of the score eg amount

Ryan has scored a 156 this year I don't think laird has those scores in him
          However his floor is much higher than Ryan and that's why I picked him

Russty_ · 02/05/2019 at 21:35

Oh ok, so you were referring to what's happened in the last 6 weeks?…I was referring to who's historically been better and would potentially be a better pick overall.
            But I guess you never miss an opportunity to have a bone of contention with me do you?…boring.

Nice_Person · 02/05/2019 at 21:36

Huh, no I'm just simply pointing out that Ryan has the biggest ceiling, has the ability to score higher than the rest but he's inconsistent. Laird still the betrer pick. No contention about it.
              Chill out mate

Russty_ · 02/05/2019 at 21:51

Yep, that one big score he had was really good…you don't really need to point that out,as I already did.
                The guy was asking who would be the best pick out of 3 players, and I said waiting for Laird would be the better pick out of all of them.
                Feel free to not respond to my posts when I'm replying to someone else.
                It's not really necessary..or welcome.

Nice_Person · 03/05/2019 at 07:12

Yeah mate you have no right to tell me where to post to be honest.
                  I agree laird is the best pick. I was just correcting your information regarding the player with the highest ceiling which based on past stats is true and for whatever reason you decided to get upset about it. Again Ryan has a score of 156 this season, laird has never had one that high in his career, therefor Ryan has the biggest ceiling for scoring

Redd · 02/05/2019 at 19:26

Crisp

Maverick_ · 02/05/2019 at 20:46

Daniel Rich?
    I think he is a genuine option & top 6-8 defender….
    please forgive me patch

Ando · 02/05/2019 at 19:49

What's everyone doing with Constable? He's now going to miss 2 out of the last 3 weeks which isn't ideal, especially when he still has cash to make.

Thinking of getting rid for Hayes. Or am I being too hasty?

Redd · 02/05/2019 at 19:50

Trading him!

Ando · 02/05/2019 at 20:33

Cheers mate, am leaning that way.

Kewbie Bear · 02/05/2019 at 19:53

I'm trading him, might even double downgrade and move sicily or burgess on as well

Ando · 02/05/2019 at 20:35

Am leaning that way. You definitely mean Scrimshaw not Sicily lol.

Russty_ · 02/05/2019 at 20:08

Trading out…we need to strengthen our sides now, not hang onto guys not getting a game and close to their max price, although it's still unclear why he didn't get a game this week, certainly didn't deserve to be omitted.

Ando · 02/05/2019 at 20:36

True that Russty. Seems a bit steep that he was left out this week.

DavidC · 03/05/2019 at 07:39

i'm holding him. Scott said he was playing well before he was "managed".

Nice_Person · 03/05/2019 at 08:18

Does he need to be managed every fortnight?

silversovereign · 03/05/2019 at 09:17

I’m keeping Constable, low b/e and can go big. Also a handy loophole this week. If he doesn’t bounce back into team next week then that might indicate he’s moved down the rookie pecking order at cats and has to go. Hold one week

silversovereign · 02/05/2019 at 21:33

Williams should benefit from gws draw and Whitfield out.

C. Damien 3 votes · 02/05/2019 at 21:50

Zac williams. More consistent and really looks to have hit his straps last week with laser beam kicking and awesome agility

Biggie smalls · 02/05/2019 at 22:03

I know this may sound like a bit of a stretch but what are the thoughts on going Goldstein as vc against a kreuzer-less Carlton, after all he did score a huge 170 odd against them a couple a years ago. Just food for thought…

Russty_ · 02/05/2019 at 22:07

Better off going Gawn I think..if you have him, Goldy's been a bit disappointing this year compared to all the pre-season hype.

Harrison · 02/05/2019 at 22:03

anybody else strongly considering constable too Rockliff 480k & avergaing 103 purely because of an unlucky Concussion causing a 36 take that out and his averaging 116. should probably finish top 10 an able to go biiiiig on any given day.

Harrison · 02/05/2019 at 22:09

Caleb Daniel – extremely consistant and friendly bye

V

Tim Kelly – extremely easy draw bad bye but a high ceiling for his $$$

Russty_ · 02/05/2019 at 22:19

Tyrrian Lannister…is it still Game of Thrones week?

Maverick_ · 02/05/2019 at 22:22

JPK's scores 2019 – 94 113 136 95 110 115 an average of 110 and in 1% of teams, ultimate POD!
Sydney are rebuilding and restructuring there midfield for the future but he will remain the centre piece.
any takers? I'm looking for a replacement for constable just not sure i have the plums to do it when i'm already missing neale, fyfe and macrae

Russty_ · 02/05/2019 at 23:12

He's certainly better than Oliver at the moment Mav. He's making my season suffer.

Maverick_ · 02/05/2019 at 23:26

Yep both Oliver & brayshaw are hurting me badly mate but got to fix the rookies first and pray they come good in the meantime. I have no idea what Double upgrade I’ll make yet with so many options around and value! Trying not to get sucked into the Daniel riches & Rocky’s it’s tough haha

Russty_ · 02/05/2019 at 23:29

I'll stick with red hair / no friends at the moment, but I am getting sucked into the other Daniel 😉 No Rocky and Rich for me either mate.

Maverick_ · 02/05/2019 at 23:36

yeah at the moment it’s:
          Constable -> Caleb Daniel
          & scrimshaw -> Sicily/boak

Then rich comes into consideration he looks to be a definite top 6-8 with his role at 480k.. 80-100k cheaper than boak/sic That Could be the difference in gettin Jkelly next week or settling for rocky!

neil demons delight · 03/05/2019 at 11:44

Don't know about Rocky yet. If he stays fit could be anything.Anyone bar the woods and he would have the VC 2 nite

Jaquande · 02/05/2019 at 22:37

How many onfield rookies is everyone playing with currently? Personally I’ve got 6 atm

Maverick_ · 02/05/2019 at 22:38

7 after two trades this weeek

silversovereign · 02/05/2019 at 22:46

Same

Pranav · 02/05/2019 at 22:58

Same situation for me

Russty_ · 02/05/2019 at 23:07

Holty01 · 02/05/2019 at 23:33

JohnDJ59 · 02/05/2019 at 23:53

8 total, 2 in defence, 5 in midfield, 1 in ruck.

Michael · 02/05/2019 at 23:55

7 this week. But have to field 1 for Whitfield so at full strength 6.

Jack · 02/05/2019 at 22:52

field Setterfield or Petrucelle?

Russty_ · 02/05/2019 at 23:10

If you can't loop em, I'd say Petrucelle…playing Suns at home..and it might not be in the Blues fwd line too much.

NoLanguage96 · 03/05/2019 at 00:32

Good old fashion fence paint in order this week!

Constable > Hayes
Scrimshaw > Sicily

90k with 21 left

Sharkmove_King · 03/05/2019 at 06:28

Very solid. On a side note have you already got Laird? Or do you think Sicily is better value, or do you even think Laird not top6?

I'm weighing up between those 2 or a midfielder, probably Kelly

Holty01 · 03/05/2019 at 07:02

I think the only reason you pick Sicily over Laird is because of his friendly R12 bye. Apart from that, I’d take Laird.

NoLanguage96 · 03/05/2019 at 08:14

Started with Laird. I'd grab him though if I didn't

CHRIS THOMAS · 03/05/2019 at 00:49

Fyfe & Young for Scrimshaw & Atkins?

Jacko · 03/05/2019 at 08:57

Who would you bring in for Simpson; already have hurt and crisp and will bring in Whitfield in a few when gone down.
Would love these players to be ranked on who to bring in from most to least.

Lloyd, Sicily, Laird, Rich, Stewart

silversovereign · 03/05/2019 at 09:13

It’s not about who is best but who is best value at the time you need to trade…. so Laird for mine

TOPHAWK1 · 03/05/2019 at 09:17

I reckon if you have a lot of guys out like me (and many others) in round 14 then this seems like the right order: Sicily, Laird, Lloyd, Stewart, and then spud Rich. Cheers Jacko!

Holty01 · 03/05/2019 at 09:35

laird Lloyd Sicily Stewart Rich

KSinny · 03/05/2019 at 09:17

Trade Whitfield straight to Lloyd/Boak or hold? Means I have to field Lockhart 😬

TOPHAWK1 · 03/05/2019 at 09:29

Gday KSinny. I am going on the attack this week as I have a decent amount of trades. (25) I love playing for rank. I have this nasty feeling Whitfield will miss again next week and is facing the spectre of a massive price correction. (down) I have decided to punt Whitfield this week. Straight switch to Sicily. (I need him for the round 12 bye). I will then have enough coin to punt Scrimshaw to Westhoff via DPP. BANG BANG!!

KSinny · 03/05/2019 at 09:48

Yeah I agree Tophawk thinking he might miss a couple weeks and I Definatly don't want to be fielding Lockhart 2 weeks in a row. Will probably go straight to Lloyd.

neil demons delight · 03/05/2019 at 11:35

Bold move with the Hoff TOPPA. ,Not that I disagree in fact I am thinking the same .As an original Hoff owner I value him and he was the second best forward to Danger last year. Just starting to show that now and cheap as .

Russty_ · 03/05/2019 at 21:05

He's a gambler Neil, must be…I did the same thing this week hahah, what the hell right?
        What's the worst thing that could happen?….lol

NoLanguage96 · 03/05/2019 at 18:42

Westhoff? Wow thats ballsy he's playing like shite

Russty_ · 03/05/2019 at 21:07

He's just biding his time NL.

AuroraBorealis?! · 03/05/2019 at 10:32

What sort of new features can i expect from this "updted" version of VLC? I am very interested procuring such a program

Adrian · 03/05/2019 at 10:52

What everyone’s thoughts on this?
Was going to do a double downgrade this week but with Whitfield out and being the top of the table matchup in my cash league, I don’t want to be getting the L.

Collins -> L.Young
Higgins -> Sicily (via Moore)
Would have gone Hurn if not for the R13 bye.

Leaves 24 trades and $35k in the bank.

Daz · 03/05/2019 at 15:28

What does Boak average for the year? never gone higher than 106, His first 6 are a statistical outlier… im trying to convince myself not to drop 588k on him.