As regular readers of the Panic Room will know I’m not a huge fan of Thursday night footy. I mean footy at any time is grouse, but it throws the writing of this article out. I can’t provide you, the viewing public, with the appropriate levels of PANIC until the teams drop after the article is out. That said, I’ve been around this caper for many years. I feel it folks, there’s something in the back of the gut telling me there’s gonna be CARNAGE tonight. Especially in the forward line, where Heeney, Parker, Petrucelle, Balta, and Burgess are all under clouds. Will Setterfield is already confirmed to miss with suspension. Throw in the regular Thursday curveballs and there’s a recipe for disaster.

Our favourite good boy Damo slid into my DM’s this week to have a yarn about just how cooked this season is becoming… and we’re only 5 weeks in. With some creative editing on my part, here are some of his musings.

I know it’s hard community, I know it sucks watching the team you’ve carefully crafted for months come together and be very bad at football, but don’t chase the quick fix. Don’t drop 400k on a trading a rookie to a premo. Don’t trade in a rookie that has questionable job security. There’s still months of this season to go and I can guarantee* the dodgy midpricers scoring well right now will be nowhere to be seen at the pointy end. *not a guarantee

It might feel like you’ve selected every terrible premo so far, but a look at the breakevens this week shows there are many terrible premo’s that are ready to turn it around that we’ll be able to snaffle on the cheap very soon.

This is just my opinion of course, if you want a better one chuck in the earbuds and listen to the greatest podcast intro of all time (and stick around for the rest of the show). Pop the kettle on and have a read of Barron’s Around the Grounds for round 4. Matty’s cheat sheet is beautiful and looks stunning (like Matty). Have a look. Listen to this man selecting your captain, he knows his stuff! Have a squiz at the captains article here.

The News

There’s s feeling in the waters Thursday teams are going to absolutely rip us a new one, but for now, things are sweet. Brisbane is sticking with the same lineup that got smashed by Essendon last weekend. Collingwood are making one forced change, Dayne Beams is back in, replacing the injured Chris Mayne

Just disregard my entire opening because there’s no carnage at all. Like nada. Devon Smith is out tonight and that might hurt a few. Bailey Scott is back in for North. Josh Rotham has lost his spot to the returning Lewis Jetta. Todd Marshall is in for Port in a move that may free up Justin Westhoff to roam up the ground. Jackson Hately (MID – 148.8k) makes his debut at the Giants. Nat Fyfe is good to go after a week off, he replaces Lachie Schultz. Marty Hore has kept his spot even with the returns of Nev Jetta and Jordan Lewis. Jack Steven is back for the Saints. The Tigers continue to be ruthless at the selection table, dropping the hero of every Tiger fan, Jack Graham. Bachar Houli and Dusty return to the side. There’s a debut for the highly regarded James Rowbottom (MID – 117.3k) at the Swans. Justin McInerney and Nick Blakey have been omitted.

On Sunday, the Dogs will have at least three changes. They confirmed debuts for Lachie Young (DEF – 120.4k) and Will Hayes (MID – 117.3k). Kreuzer returns for the Blues and there’s a possible debut for Angus Schumacher (DEF – 123.9k). Adelaide have added Bryce Gibbs and Hugh Greenwood to their squad.

Easter Monday has Jaegar back in the squad at Hawthorn. They’ll lose at least James Frawley for the clash. Geelong have added Zac Smith to their squad.

The House of Evil

Interesting set of breakevens this week with some tasty looking premiums facing a price drop in the coming weeks. Trade only if you’re desperate for rookie coverage.

These rookies come with a free frogurt! (that’s good)

Bold – On the bubble (2 games)
* – Played just the one game

These premiums come with Potassium Benzoate (that’s bad)

Smooth Kevy’s Lock of the Week

Tim Taranto was always going to get extra midfield minutes with Dylan Shiel’s departure to Essendon, but the question that dogged me throughout the preseason was just how much more. With three scores above 110 (and a 78) to start the season, he’s shown there’s enough points to go around even with Josh Kelly, Stephen Coniglio, and Jacob Hopper all having three figure averages. At a tick under 500k, he represents incredible value and is a POD at only 4.9% owned. With Callan Ward unfortunately doing his ACL, Timmy T’s midfield minutes are a lock.

He does have that round 14 bye though, which is a problem for some. So check that you’re not trading yourself into a corner before considering him.

Hey Now, You’re A Draftstar

Last week I called out David Mundy as being the one who benefits most from Fyfe missing, snagging his 125 at 11% owned almost dragged us over the line, missing the cash by 21 points. I missed Rotham’s late in and his 5k price tag would have provided the value to get Petrucelle off the field. Oh well.

Friday Night Football is the jewel in channel 7’s footy crown. Tonight we’ve got *checks fixture* North Melbourne vs Essendon… sigh. Okay, let’s do this…

RUC

A look at the ruck line tonight is why I love daily fantasy. Zac Clarke (5.5k) is The Worst but he’s making a lot of sense tonight. He might only score in the 40-50 range but he provides a lot more value over the other two options. Tom Bellchambers (10.8k) is in terrible form Goldy (13.5k) is not worth 13.5k it. He does have two 90’s in 4 games, but he beat up Sean Darcy and Reilly O’Brien for those.

DEF

Both teams are fairly stingy in defence as a whole, but North do give up an average 93.5DS to the oppositions top medium defender. Andrew McGrath (MID / 10.6k) looks good value for a guy that’s put up three 80’s from his 4 games. Jordan Ridley (8.3k) is quickly finding his feet at this level and is excellent value and Adam Saad (8.8k) has cooled after hot start. I don’t see Jasper Pittard (11.8k) hitting three figures again tonight, but he’s in form so I’m not against chasing that if you’ve got the coin to spare.

MID

Essendon have conceded some huge scores to the oppositions number 1 midfielder so far this year. Cogs (161DS), Angus Brayshaw (129DS), and Lachie Neale (139DS) have all dined out on the Bombers. North have also had their struggles against the best midfielder, so targeting the best mid on each team is a good strategy. Shaun Higgins (14.7k) is averaging a lazy 32 touches to start the year. You can throw a blanket over Zach Merrett (15.7k), Dyson Heppell (14.8k), and Dylan Shiel (14.2), so pick the one that you can afford.

Historically speaking, it’s Aaron Hall (11.6k) that has the best record here, averaging 114 in his past 3 against Essendon. Jed Anderson (11.6k) is an underrated member of this North lineup, he had 6 tackles on his return last weekend. He didn’t drop under 75DS from round 14 last year, he should keep it up.

FWD

Very little excites me in the forwards. Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti (11.1k) is a huge risk but his confidence would be sky high after 7 goals and 139DS last weekend. Both sides concede around 80DS to number 1 opposition forwards. This brings Shaun Atley (10.6k) into consideration, likewise the more expensive Jack Ziebell (11.7k). Mitch Brown (11k) had 11 marks last week but might find things tougher against North’s defence. Orazio (10.1k) has a terrible floor but is worth the punt and we haven’t got much else

Chris · 18/04/2019 at 11:44

Crisp hold another week, or just go with Stewart and be done with him.

SC_Kev7 · 18/04/2019 at 12:42

Hold him. Pies and their keepings off style game plan suits him. Just not happening for him yet

TommyC99 · 18/04/2019 at 20:46

Hope you held!

TOPHAWK1 · 19/04/2019 at 08:59

Crisp 116SC last night. I never considered punting him. He is a premo and true to form, he has come good last night. Hope you stuck fat with him mate.

BobbyGee · 18/04/2019 at 11:56

Was all set to trade Westhoff but news that Marshall is coming into PA side to free Westy up so tempted to now hold. Problem is another crap score means he's into the 300s and so much harder to turn into another premium. Thoughts on trading or holding Westhoff?

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 12:14

Last week was the week to trade him out I think, lost 70k ouch!..if I had him I'd stick with him now, surely he can turn it around, unless he's carrying an injury or having some mental issues.

BobbyGee · 18/04/2019 at 12:51

Yeah I hears ya re: trading last week. I couldn't though as I had other issues to address and thought Westhoff might go OK against a depleted Tigers side. Turned out to be very incorrect.

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 13:01

Marshall's confirmed in Bobby so Westy could get back to his old self this week, I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya.

BobbyGee · 18/04/2019 at 14:00

Cheers Russty.

Patch · 19/04/2019 at 11:53

I'd probably hold for what it's worth, Bobby.

Binga · 18/04/2019 at 12:01

Thoughts on Goldy down to Mummy and Butters down to Stack?? My reasons for this are; Butters has slightly peaked he has be of 48 and he verses the Eagles this week, then North and Collingwood. All three of these teams have good midfielders and I can’t see him scoring that well!! My thoughts going down to Mummy is he still has a negative breakeven scoring well and upgrade him to Gawn at around the byes!!

Mummy av vs next 5 opponents; Freo (86), Swans (97), Saints (92), Hawks (104) and the Blues (111).
Goldstein av vs next 5 oppenents Bombers (104), Port (86), Carlton (104), Cats (97) and the Swans (87)

Mummy is expected to rise 93k in 4 rounds.
Goldy is expected to lose 13k in 4 rounds.

TelescopicCox · 18/04/2019 at 12:13

Is bailing on Treloar a waste of a trade? He's getting the ball but it's not translating in to points. I was sucked in by hit one JLT game, but it seems having Adams back is throwing him off (less contested possessions?)

I haven't used a trade yet so I could do one of the following:

Treloar > Rocky
Balta > ROB

OR

Butters > Stack
Treloar > Neale

OR

Treloar > Rocky
Crisp > Whitfield

I don't like dumping premos but option 1 does help me get out from the Balta mistake

SC_Kev7 · 18/04/2019 at 12:47

My god trade option 3 has seriously increased my arousement levels. Balta is not hurting you if he’s on your bench. If he continues to get games he surely must do something one day (hopefully soon!)

You’re right on Adams though. Not good for Treloar.

TelescopicCox · 18/04/2019 at 14:15

Cheers Kev for the feedback. I was about $4k off Darling to Boak which would've been my ideal trade.

Maverick_ · 18/04/2019 at 14:56

Same boat TC, I also have treloar but I’m scared of pulling the trigger for me it’s too either bont or rocky.. I am scared treloar will go 140 if I trade and who I get in go sub 100. I feel ROB will be a great cow . Can you get both Neale and ROB in somehow?

KeenButClueless · 18/04/2019 at 20:43

Looks like you might have called it. Hope you didn’t trade him

silversovereign · 18/04/2019 at 20:46

I was toying with trading treloar out, decided against it, thought the game started at 7.20. Forgot to reverse it lol. Hopper better be a gun this year! #facepalm

TelescopicCox · 18/04/2019 at 23:16

Held Treloar and Crisp! I’ll look at Butters to ROB but still not sure on it

Maverick_ · 18/04/2019 at 23:21

I did indeed hold treloar! Very lucky 🙂
                I will now also hold dunkley and watch him go 100+ haha
                I think i may probably go butters to O'Brien TC i was going to move setters on but want his DPP moving butters on means i can finally get setterfield in the middle to swing with my fwds if i need.

Finnius · 18/04/2019 at 12:35

Is anyone considering going a sweet/bines to o'brien? seems to have great job security now with old mate sauce out for 4-8. Should make a nice 200k – the only problem is that it takes two trades to get that cash instead of the usual one, because you have to trade him in and then out again. Thoughts community?

UpBeat · 18/04/2019 at 12:49

I'm considering but probs won't coz using two trades AND the risk he spuds it or gets injured.

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 12:54

Hi Finn, it's no different from trading in any rookie through the season..except this guy has rock solid JS for 6 weeks or so..and will probs make a lot more money than most other rookies, some are already stalling in their growth.
    I'm thinking of Setterfield to ROB

Holty01 · 18/04/2019 at 13:11

Hey Russty. I’m seriously thinking Scott (if not playing) to ROB. Swing Setters to the mids and keep Bines as a forward. Once ROB has made some cash, I’ll move Bines back to the R3

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 13:23

Like it Holty, so what to do if Scott is named…will you go Setters then?

Holty01 · 18/04/2019 at 13:30

Setters or Parker I think. Depends if Parker plays or not

Teddy021 · 18/04/2019 at 16:58

Is there any point trading ROB just to sit him on the bench when there are potentially a few outs this week?

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 17:23

Good question Teddy, it depends if you're looking at a donut this week fwd, could change a few people's minds for sure.
        I think Heeney will get up, if Heeney and Parker are out I'm in trouble, looking at a donut and Balta onfield.

Teddy021 · 18/04/2019 at 18:23

I'm in the same position with all those you mentioned! It hasn't been the best of starts and it's hard to get into the money from this far back in rankings.

Hence all the shark moves are flooding my mind atm. Nothing to lose!

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 18:32

Heeney, Parker and Balta are playing mate. 🙂

Finnius · 18/04/2019 at 17:22

The difference is Russty that you get the cash from the rookie that you initially trade out as well – i.e. Butters to Stack nets 130k whereas Sweet to O'Brien loses 30k. Still probably going to do it though – if you trade him in at 130k and out at 350k then the 250k you make is worth it. Good cover as well, especially if Gawn or Goldy get one week at some point and no one else has the support.

Patch · 19/04/2019 at 11:54

That swing makes it a wonderful prospect. I had Sweet so I've gone to him – if the rest of the rookies were making cash I wouldn't have, but with Petrucelle, Setterfield and Balta all not making much cash I have a suspicion I'll need some from somewhere else. Like bringing ROB in.

DavidC · 18/04/2019 at 13:23

Yep, I started with Pierce at R3. Traded him to O'Brien netted me $100K plus he makes more coin. Should average in the 80's.

Steeeve · 18/04/2019 at 15:51

Three trades for me cos I also have to go Butters to Stack to afford Sweet to O'Brien.
    Still doing it anyway. Butters to Stack makes $130k so not far off the One Trade Equals $150k Rule.
    O'Brien makes 200k then you trade him back to Sweet you've made almost $250k. That's close enugh to $150k per trade as well for mine.
    Cash gen will be so important this year with so many rookies crapping out 20s, 30s, 40s.

Damo_C · 18/04/2019 at 13:15

Currently having a big dilemma and would love peoples' take on this. Have gone Butters to Stack at this point but am also considering one of these two options.
Setters to O'Brien via Bines or Crisp to Whitfield with the money I got from the Stack trade. Crisp only gone over 20 disposals in two games this year and it took him 14 marks as well to net that 123. Is getting O'Brien worth having a non-scoring Bines on my fwd bench (which also has Balta on it) considering how bad the forward line is this year and is the lure of O'Brien's cash generation worth passing up the opportunity to get Whitfield?

Hawks · 18/04/2019 at 15:34

Get Whitfield, 1 less keeper required to be full premo.

O'Brien is not a must

Damo_C · 18/04/2019 at 15:41

Cheers mate!
      Was leaning towards this cos was unsure if O'Brien was absolutely necessary

Greg · 18/04/2019 at 13:27

I really want to do the Sweet to O'Brien trade but just don't know if it's worth it. I have 29 trades and 10k at the moment so will need to go Burgess to Hore to get enough cash to make the change (likely making this trade anyway). That will then mean that I'll have 25 trades at best once it comes to my first rookie upgrade (I also don't have Lloyd, Whitfiled, Neale or Macrae).

Some of my rookies are cooked though (Balta, Atkins, Gibbons, Smith) so I'm worried that by not making the ROB trade I won't make any cash.

Mainly playing for leagues rather than overall, but how risky is it to bring in ROB based on my situation?

Cheers

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 15:04

I'd just get him in Greg, Sweet is making you sweet f all, and so is Burgess now. Can't have too many duds on the bench, will you still have a loophole though?

Greg · 18/04/2019 at 15:24

Not by design, but I'll have Setterfield for next two weeks plus probably Balta soon!! I just wonder if I'll be able to upgrade 8 positions with 25 trades and also cover injuries!

TRIGGA_HAPPY · 18/04/2019 at 14:06

O O O O'Brien

Boy oh boy wowee.

He is cheap, guaranteed games next 4 plus, will score pretty well (ie not stuck in the fwd line) so will be a nice moo.

Plenty to think a about.
May keep dunks and look at bringing in "no use cryin' rely on O'brien"

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 15:11

He hasn't even made the top 5 list…yet, Rotham's at 8595…lol, hope they get home in time for tonight's game.

TommyC99 · 18/04/2019 at 14:38

If Parker and Heeney both end up playing, is it worth going Setterfield – O’Brian via bines? Only thing is that I was planning on using setters for VC loop and/or looping Parker and petrucelle. I’m also keen on Scott – O’Brian and swinging setterfield into then guts.

Thoughts guys?

JohnDJ59 · 18/04/2019 at 15:07

I'm using Setterfield as a VC loop this weekend, since WCE play too early for Bines to be any use for me. Scott to O'Brien makes sense if Scott isn't named to play.

Hazey · 18/04/2019 at 19:41

I'm going with option 1, Setters to ROB

Mint · 18/04/2019 at 14:59

DEF: Lloyd, Williams, Smith, Rozee, Duursma, clark ( Hore, Burgess)
MID: Cripps, Neale, Macrae, B.crouch, Libba, Rockliff, Walsh, Constable ( Atkins, Scott, Gibbons)
RUCK: Gawn, Grundy ( Bines)
FWD: DangerField, Heeney, Dunkley, Moore, Drew, SetterField ( Petruccelle, Parker)
Got $177,000 k In the bank
Still dont know what to do
27 trades left

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 15:09

You could punt Setterfield to O'Brien via Bines and if Parker's out..trade him to someone better.
    Depends on if Parker's dropped or injured I guess and for how long.

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 15:06

New article on afl.com.au says Rotham likely to be out for Jetta this week, no surprise there, he'll need an injury to break back in.

Brn · 18/04/2019 at 16:36

Avoid for sure

Noirlust · 18/04/2019 at 15:48

Interested to see peoples thought on this.

Goldy + Setterfield to ROB and Boak (3 overall trades req)

or

Goldy + Sweet to Mummy and ROB (4 overall trades req)

or keep my 29 trades…

I did not think i had any options to get Boak in at first but it has presented itself.
Is Boak a must have… i am still not sure..

I would honestly rather a J.Cameron or T.Hawkins tbh

Does anyone else think MOORE looks like Moana Hope, he is looking very pretty with those locks

Jess · 18/04/2019 at 16:58

Boak is a truly unique one and i don't know if i'll be on board for a while yet. He is turning back the clock like hodge a few years ago

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 17:37

He reminds me of Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs…'It rubs the lotion on it's skin'..lol

Mr_Pink_ · 18/04/2019 at 18:55

He looks ill… like he has jaundice or something… the dyed hair and the roots growing through don't help the overall aesthetics either

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 19:01

I think he might be protege of Wonder Woman…from Amazon Island.

Noirlust · 18/04/2019 at 19:31

Dammit, this is not helping my SC guys.

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 19:53

Sorry mate but you went there with Moore lol, I reckon just go Sweet or Setters to ROB, forget about Boak for now I think, probably paying overs anyway, could end up being as much as a must have as Sheed if he goes back to his old average.
    Not sure trading out Goldy is a good move…scored the same as Gawn last week.
    Not sure if Boak can maintain those numbers, maybe better just to wait.

Noirlust · 19/04/2019 at 21:44

Went Goldy and Sweet to Mummy and ROB.

The more i thought about Boak, the more i was convinced his numbers will drop(slowly). If one of the Port kids gets dropped or injured, Boaks time forward will increase.
      As the season goes on and Wines gets the run back in his legs, will likely take away more points from Boak.

Wish i had started the old bloke to flogg him off in a couple weeks.

JohnDJ59 · 19/04/2019 at 22:04

I would have gone with option one, I traded Boak in last weekend and I'm very happy to have him in my team.You would have been doing an upgrade to a premo and a downgrade for cash generation. Instead you have your cash generation, but also a player you might have to trade out in the end in Mummy.

Naurulz · 19/04/2019 at 08:14

Sent Wethoff forward and took OBrien,, Should be able to trade Mummy and Obrien to Grundy and have a bit of cash left over in four or five weeks.

BrownlowBoy · 18/04/2019 at 15:51

Setterfield to ROB is mighty tempting

TommyC99 · 18/04/2019 at 16:06

I’m thinking Scott instead of he’s not named. O’Brian looks the goods

Jess · 18/04/2019 at 16:57

Scott was just rested. Will play

TBone_9 · 18/04/2019 at 15:56

Gday boys! Not gonna lie, getting a little worried about team selections tonight. If Parker misses then I’ll have Balta on field before trading, and I just don’t think I could live with seeing his imminent less than 20 score on field. Would be a great week to have a couple of fwd/def rookies on the bubble to choose from. Only good news is still have 30 trades waiting to be put to use. Hope everyone else is bloody excited about the marathon of footy that is upon us!

Brn · 18/04/2019 at 16:35

Im stessed about it.

My fwd line is danger, heeney, kelly, drew, parker, petruc, (balta, setterfield).

Will trade if it comes to a donut

Red · 18/04/2019 at 16:23

Thinking of trading Dunkley to Michael Walters
Scores of 109, 50, 120 & 103 and BE of 54
Worried Dunkley will be the Billings from last year.

Jess · 18/04/2019 at 16:56

People know what they get with dunkley – an 80s average if he plays up fwd, and a 110 average if he plays in midfield.

Its a mighty shame to have him wasted in the fwd line

Jess · 18/04/2019 at 16:38

Sick of this fwd line issue.
If parker is out im trading setterfield to liam baker (if named) and holding my breath

Jess · 18/04/2019 at 16:39

Theres no way in hell im playing balta on field again

Shake_n_bake · 18/04/2019 at 17:11

Young Hayes to play for the dogs.

Matt · 18/04/2019 at 17:18

A concussion score of 60 for fyfe and i see he has a cosy date with de boer this weekend..
Get ready to jump on fyfe in about 3 weeks at 550k

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 17:31

Hope he doesn't end up clocking him, the way Deboer's hands were all over Danger constantly like an annoying flog, I'm not surprised Danger did what he did. Everywhere he went DeBoer was pushing him and knocking him off balance, impeding his run, and generally all over him like a rash.
    Hope Fyfe deals with him better than Danger and Kelly did.

Ja191 · 18/04/2019 at 17:47

Fyfe has a good record with the tag. Will be very interesting to see how he handles it, could be looking very juicy in a few weeks

Maverick_ · 18/04/2019 at 18:04

Dusty also didn't handle the treatment well he copped a fine also for his hit on de boer that's 2/2 could fyfe make it 3/3.

Fritzzzy · 18/04/2019 at 17:22

Reilly O'Brien is going to make some serious coin over the next 5+ weeks whilst Sauce recovers from surgery.

My plan:
– Trade out Setterfield. He'll make more cash, but can we afford the two week delay when serious cash is up for grabs this week.
– Flip Donut Bines to the forward line.
– Trade in ROB to R3
– Continue to enjoy Bines as my Fruit Loop
– Sit back, relax and watch the $$$ roll in

You're welcome.

neil demons delight · 18/04/2019 at 17:42

many have already done the same but I am more inclined to keep Setterfield and flick a mid With bines your only non player we have to make a choice between a forward loop or a vc loop There's enough rookies especially with ROB added .I am even looking at a M/ D swing with Lockhard, who will be a slow burn Talk at the DEES is they love him. still talking about his courageos mark but Garlett is coming good NDD

TommyC99 · 18/04/2019 at 18:13

Agree Neil, if Scott isn’t named I will be dumping him instead. Would like to keep setters for loop purposes this week so I can VC Gawn instead of Grundy. If Scott is named I’ll probably just trade Setters as I think ROB is a needed rookie

TelescopicCox · 18/04/2019 at 18:01

Which move would you make?

A) Parker to ROB, Butters to Rocky
Have Lycett at R2 who can swing FWD to play ROB on field

B) Dunkley to Boak

Yeahnah · 18/04/2019 at 18:12

6:25 i believe Hawk

Holty01 · 18/04/2019 at 18:14

In 35min

Michael · 18/04/2019 at 18:14

Dunkley and Butters to Boak and Stack? Will leave me with about 70k leftover

FearTheBeard · 18/04/2019 at 18:16

Love a few peoples thoughts if possible if you can spare a minute. I've got the odd opinion but this has been doing my head in!

Neale IN Leaves my weakest Mid is Constable, weakest D is Clark and weakest F is Parker/Petrucelle.

Whitfield IN Leaves my weakest Mid is Duurmsa, Hore weakest D and Parker/Petrucelle as my F6

Heeney/Boak (which 1 if this IN) leaves Butters/Stack/Scott/Atkins as weakest Mid, Hore weakest D , and Drew as my F6

TommyC99 · 18/04/2019 at 18:22

If you can loop Parker and Petrucelle, id go option 1. If not, option 3. Not sure we can rely on Parker and petrucelle week in week out

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 18:24

Teams are up now guys.

Saritz · 18/04/2019 at 18:26

Phew, no major carnage with the teams tonight

Maverick_ · 18/04/2019 at 18:27

Both Parker and scott named this makes things interesting with the O'Brien trade now.
Was hoping Scott wouldn't be so he was my scapegoat.

TommyC99 · 18/04/2019 at 18:30

My Thoughts exactly. Dumping Setterfield means I can only VC Grundy tonight. I still think it’s warranted with ge amount of cash ROB will make

Maverick_ · 18/04/2019 at 18:36

Yeah I think setters has to make way Tommy i don't want to miss the cash injection O'Brien will make.
      I can't believe how many poeple are off him you'd think his a 190k rookie the way some people are carrying on if he was a midfielder averagaing what he is everyone would be all over him.. mind boggling

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 18:52

Nothing wrong with VC-ing Grundy Tommy, are you worried about it?

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 18:31

Nice!…5 ins at the Suns, how does Burgess keep getting a game?…lol

Maverick_ · 18/04/2019 at 18:38

I have No idea Russty secretly i was hoping he'd be dropped he may actually lose us cash this w/e haha

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 18:51

He's almost as bad as Balta isn't he?…wish he'd just have one good game and kick a few goals and get some confidence.

TommyC99 · 18/04/2019 at 18:32

So with scott names, is Setterfield the obvious trade for ROB? Or do we hold out on setters as he has money to make? Other trade out options include Butters, Burgess and gibbons, but they all still have money to make.
What are you guys doing?

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 18:38

I'm going Setters Tommy, but could easily be Burgess, I just wanted to retain my fwd/back swing, lost my mid/fwd swing though now.

TommyC99 · 18/04/2019 at 18:48

hey russty, Id Love to trade burgess but I’d be far too light in the fwds so no can do. Trading setters means I have to VC Grundy which isn’t ideal, would love to be VCing Gawn but cash generation is far more important at this stage

George · 18/04/2019 at 18:40

Thoughts on butters to stack

Saritz · 18/04/2019 at 18:45

Hold

Justin · 18/04/2019 at 19:24

I will be needing the cash, I'm tempted!

DavidC · 19/04/2019 at 08:53

You're making me hungry.

Tommo09 · 18/04/2019 at 18:41

Are O’Brien and Stack must haves???

To get stack the only trades are Scott and Butters who I don’t particularly want to trade and for O’Brien I can only trade Sweet as he is not dpp which I have realised was a mistake.

Thoughts?

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 18:45

Scott and Butters playing mate so I'd go straight from Sweet to ROB, they brought in Trengove to help spud English today so Sweet won't make any cash, even though I know he was probs only your loophole, do you have another loophole though?…even Balta named again LOL

With Houli in this week Stack could last as long as it takes Short to get back, think it'll all depend on how he goes this week though.

Tommo09 · 18/04/2019 at 18:49

Yeah I’ll have Setterfield for 2 weeks to use so that will work
      Thanks I’ll do that trade now

DavidC · 19/04/2019 at 08:56

Plenty of mid options on the horizon so Stack is not a must. Ross next week, Hayes is debuting this week plus Hateley and Rowbottom. Get O'Brien.

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 18:42

4 ins at the Cats including the 2 Guthries, got a feeling Clark could get a rest.

NoLanguage96 · 18/04/2019 at 22:54

Was thinking that too. Might be good for him LT though the Cats seem to rate him highly

Patch · 19/04/2019 at 12:02

Geelong tweeted Constable might be due for a spell this week. Get that E on Scott if you've got him!

JohnDJ59 · 19/04/2019 at 12:15

I have the E on Scott since he is the first playing out of my mid rookies.

Ja191 · 18/04/2019 at 18:45

Heeney or boak in for Dunkley?

Saritz · 18/04/2019 at 18:48

You want both by the byes. So whatever order works best for you

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 18:54

40 minutes for 8384 people to reverse trades on Rotham LOL…do it..do it nooow hehe

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 19:09

He's stiff to miss out mate but he'll get another chance, 100%D/E is impressive.

DavidC · 19/04/2019 at 09:17

6678 now locked with Rotham in their side.

Ja191 · 18/04/2019 at 18:58

Graham dropped over Ross, js looking good if he can can continue to play well

Swoosh · 18/04/2019 at 19:00

OK – Burgess to Hore (not convinced on JS) or Bines to O'Brian (money really)

Suggestions please

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 19:04

Can you do both?…or is there anyone else you can trade out to get ROB?…ideally you'd like to keep you loophole guy.
    Burgess is one rung above Balta, better off gone..Hore showed good signs last game, and makes some decent cash next week.

Swoosh · 18/04/2019 at 19:08

Embarrassed to say I went English to Mummy this week … so one or the other

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 20:19

English to Mummy isn't a bad trade Swoosh, trading someone giving you nothing for someone giving you something is good, hopefully you found a way to get ROB in too.
        Not a disaster losing your loophole, just pick a player like Cripps or Neale to C.

LtDraught · 18/04/2019 at 19:02

IN: Hore or Stack
OUT: Setters or D. Joyce
Im stuck on this one, any thoughts community?
(Have already gone Sweet > ROB)

JohnDJ59 · 18/04/2019 at 23:09

Joyce to Hore.

Blue · 18/04/2019 at 19:04

Thinking Williams to Heeney (via DPP) or Whitfield.

Forward line is
Danger, Boak, Kelly, Drew, Parker, Setterfield (Burgess and Petruccelle)

Backs are
Lloyd, Williams, B. Smith, Collins, Scrimshaw, Duursma (Hore and Clark)

Am I wasting a trade?

DavidC · 19/04/2019 at 09:22

Better off holding on that one for now. Build your cash so you can upgrade a rookie.

Blue · 19/04/2019 at 12:35

Yeah I probably have bigger problems than that at the moment. Thanks DavidC

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 19:12

I'm putting it on Scott, in case he tons up again, then I can choose between Duursma and Constable. Constable's not definite yet.

Maverick_ · 18/04/2019 at 19:16

I also have it on scott. rested and should be a decent crowd friday he might just lift to the occasion.

Dukes · 18/04/2019 at 19:16

I can’t decide wither to trade butters or Setterfield for rob

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 19:18

Keep Butters, only one bad game, Setterfield makes dumb tackles, and doesn't score too well anyway.

TommyC99 · 18/04/2019 at 19:22

would it be smart to whack the E on petrucelle instead of Parker incase Parker is a late out? (Bines is on field so one of those will play)
If I Whack the E on Parker and he is a late out, I’d get a donut

Swoosh · 18/04/2019 at 19:22

Giving Parker one more week.

His BE of 46 is just a bit high for my liking.

Tristan · 18/04/2019 at 19:22

I’m very keen to O’Brien in, but don’t quite have the cash to directly swap Sweet to him – will need to make another trade.

Team is:

D: Whitfield, Z.Williams, B.Smith, Scrimshaw, Duursma, Hore – J.Clark, C.Burgess

M: Cripps, Neale, Macrae, Fyfe, B.Crouch, Liberatore, Rockliff, Walsh – Constable, Butters, Atkins

R: Grundy, Gawn – Sweet

F: Dangerfield, T.Kelly, R.Marshall, D.Moore, Drew, Parker – Setterfield, Petruccelle

If I trade down Setters then I’m left with no loophole, which is risky. Thinking of trading Atkins to Jack Ross or Stack, or else Petruccelle to Liam Baker.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Is Obriens cash generation worth two trades?

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 19:30

Shame you didn't have either Drew or Setters in the mids..and Bines instead of Sweet.
    Atkins to stack would be better than Petrol to Baker, not a huge deal not having a loophole, Clark could be out this week, just go with your best player if you don't have a loop, Cripps, Neale or Grundy.
    Great midfield by the way 🙂

TommyC99 · 18/04/2019 at 19:23

Scrimshaw has been extended bench last 3 weeks. You’d think he was good enough last week to keep his spot. Wouldn’t be too worried

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 19:25

He won't lose his spot on field mate, Hawks love letting the young new blokes play, that's why they're such a good team.

FearTheBeard · 18/04/2019 at 19:29

Ffs who do we play this week Parker or Petrucelle?

Finnius · 18/04/2019 at 19:30

can you loop them with Setterfield?

FearTheBeard · 18/04/2019 at 19:35

Nope traded him out for O'Brien and swung my loop hole (Bines down/WCE) so no loop there with Petrucelle?

Holty01 · 18/04/2019 at 19:36

Good luck for the week everyone

FearTheBeard · 18/04/2019 at 19:46

and you mate

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 19:55

Good luck to everyone except for those against me in my Leagues this week…ha, I need some wins!

FearTheBeard · 18/04/2019 at 19:58

I hear ya Russty!

silversovereign · 18/04/2019 at 20:06

Sheisenhausen! Was toying with trading out treloar to hopper but decided against it, then forgot to reverse it. Now treloar decides to kick and hit targets. This might be the beginning of my downfall :/

AuroraBorealis?! · 18/04/2019 at 20:07

Forgot about the no reversing trades. Looks like O'Brien is locked into my side for Setterfield now, not too upset honestly, should be a good cash making move

Derek · 18/04/2019 at 23:17

Probably do the same

Sam_01 · 18/04/2019 at 20:09

Boys it’s looking like our treloar problems have been answered

Doc_1 · 18/04/2019 at 20:15

Gibbons or Butters to make way for stack?

Holty01 · 18/04/2019 at 21:00

I’m probably going Setterfield as I have that funny feeling Gibbons will score well with no Setterfield. Don’t have Butters but based on my logic I’d trade him out

Holty01 · 18/04/2019 at 21:34

not As a forward. He won 2 vfl best and fairest’s playing in the guts. Hence hoping he gets time there while Setters is out

Doc_1 · 18/04/2019 at 21:36

Thanks Lads.
    Am booting Setterfield for ROB.
    Leaning towards Butters for Stack (as Gibbo will rise where’s butters may drop – but really undecided).

Maverick_ · 18/04/2019 at 20:22

yeah I flirted all week with trading him hawk. I only held off from grabbing the bont to grab fyfe 50-80k cheaper in 3 weeks if de boer does his job haha very happy with his game so far all i forgot to do was VC him.

Maverick_ · 18/04/2019 at 20:31

yeah i'll take this every day of the week mate he actually looks fantastic alot of midfield time

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 20:32

Yeah Mav, don't be a silly bugger, you picked him for a reason, so a few bad weeks isn't the end of the world, he's bouncing back nicely for ya now.
    Good thing about Treloar is, he can butcher the crap out of it and still ton up…hehe

Maverick_ · 18/04/2019 at 20:42

yeah i know russty but you can't help but get frustrated with two 80s in a row haha
      I hope treloar is able to play on in the second half :/ rumoured to have a serious case of leather poisoning

Sam_01 · 18/04/2019 at 20:45

See mav I told you mate, in the free flowing games where Collingwood is zipping the ball around treloar will put out some whoppers, he was testing us but gee we can enjoy this one, let’s just hope he stays in the guts where he belongs

Pranav · 18/04/2019 at 20:31

when do we find out the full teams for geelong hawthorn?

AuroraBorealis?! · 18/04/2019 at 20:37

Sunday teams are finalised on Friday night, so following that logic, Monday teams will be finalised by Saturday night

Pranav · 18/04/2019 at 20:48

damn going to be a while to see if clark and constable are in

Ja191 · 18/04/2019 at 20:44

How is Neale on 44

Redd · 18/04/2019 at 20:45

Treloar on 90pts at half time!

TommyC99 · 18/04/2019 at 20:48

Stef Martin nullifying Grundy as we all thought he would. I had to VC him unfortunately.

Holty01 · 18/04/2019 at 20:53

Apart from Treloar tonight, nothing really sc relevant is happening. Grundy and Neale I was tossing up who I would vc, in the end it didn’t really matter it seems

Holty01 · 18/04/2019 at 21:02

Same mate. Cripps is the logical choice but I don’t mind the occasional POD

Maverick_ · 18/04/2019 at 21:09

i stuffed up i shoulda VCd treloar bines is my only loophole and he plays tomorrow night i only have goldy i can VC in the game during the day and he isn't going 130+ i will just have to get my C right! looking at you patrick

TOPHAWK1 · 18/04/2019 at 20:54

That first quarter Mihocek goal needs to be reversed to a behind at half time. It clearly hit the padding/post. That is what the replay technology is there for. Eddy will be on the blower telling that the goal should stand as it was not corrected at that moment in time. LOL

Half time score should read:

Brisbane Lions 5.6.36
Collingwood 7.10.52

TOPHAWK1 · 18/04/2019 at 20:59

Wow. You may be right there! Gee wizz. Tight call that.

silversovereign · 18/04/2019 at 21:04

no hawk. Padding is treated as part of the post regardless of whether behind the line.

silversovereign · 18/04/2019 at 22:33

Yes. I’m sure.are you?

silversovereign · 18/04/2019 at 23:54

AFL rule 12.1.2 (a). Yep. Pretty sure 🤔

FearTheBeard · 18/04/2019 at 20:56

Ffs who do we play this week Parker or Petrucelle?

Holty01 · 18/04/2019 at 21:03

Parker for me.

silversovereign · 18/04/2019 at 21:07

I’m putting the e on petreculle and will field Setterfield if he does well, and switch Parker to bench

Russty_ · 19/04/2019 at 21:25

Good call, if Petro gets another 20 or 30 points, it's a big win.

Lazza · 19/04/2019 at 21:28

Putridcelli is my boy … loopholing Setterfield .. big E on Petroboy and he’s 49 at half time

Ja191 · 18/04/2019 at 21:19

Both will score 30 roll the dice

Hawks · 18/04/2019 at 21:05

What to do with Devon Smith, can spend upto $504k

Ja191 · 18/04/2019 at 21:19

Billings?

Maverick_ · 18/04/2019 at 21:28

bit more to work with? who do and dont you have… look for someone who might work with ya byes. worpel? billings? dahl? daniel?

Hawks · 18/04/2019 at 22:48

I have in the forward line-
      Danger, Heeney, SMITH, Moore, Rozee, Drew, Parker, Petrucelle

I also have the option to trade to a defender upto $504, as I have Burgess on the defensive bench, defense is-
      Lloyd, Hurn, Z.Williams, Collins, Duursma, Hore, Burgess, Joyce

I like the Billings suggestion, or perhaps Salem via swing

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 21:34

Could just hold?…being 'managed' this week.

Sam_01 · 18/04/2019 at 21:27

Grundy could still be tracking for a 120 odd
But who would you go for captain out of macrae and Cripps, leaning towards macrae surely the dogs have a big win

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 21:31

Jeez I got ripped off on Neale last week!….LOL, playing about as good as Darcy Moore tonight.

Maverick_ · 18/04/2019 at 21:34

Very unlucky mate but Watch him pump out a 140 next week and probably for the next month after that haha

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 21:38

Nothing ever goes right all in one week, like these guys with obscure mutty teams who win the weekly $1000 prize haha.

Nice_Person · 18/04/2019 at 21:35

Ball is just not bouncing his way tonight, and is up against the best midfeild

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 21:36

True, needs more support, he can't do it all himself.

Sixtybloody6 · 18/04/2019 at 21:37

I knew something stunk like a rotting carcase locked away in a dark room with daddy long legs!

Why would you get Neale? Just a bandwagon jumper. Worse than tiger supporters after a 60 year drought.

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 21:41

Hehe, gee dunno, why would I get Neale?…hmmm, let me see….
      Have I told you lately what a lovely person you are lately? 🙂

Sixtybloody6 · 18/04/2019 at 21:44

How's your leagues going? I won't talk about rank

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 21:48

Bit of a slow start for me this year, you're going ok though RAGE Trader, keep it going mate…nice start.

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 23:09

He just likes to have a dig cause he's in love with me Hawk, like a boy punching a girl in the arm in high-school.
          It's really quite sweet, I'm just not that into him…LOL

Boris_Baconbeer · 19/04/2019 at 11:01

HaHa! Love it!

TommyC99 · 18/04/2019 at 21:41

I don’t have him myself but he’s a proven scorer who looks to have taken the next step. Is up against arguably the best midfield in the Comp but a score this low considering he isn’t being tagged is very surprising.

Shake_n_bake · 18/04/2019 at 22:56

Pies played him well. Sat a player in front of him at every stoppage.

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 21:33

Tipped Pies by 38, should've made it 68…Brisbane falling into a hole again after a promising start.

TommyC99 · 18/04/2019 at 21:36

Don’t be surprised if the lions win this last quarter rusty. I hope I’m wrong but don’t really put sides to the sword and win by 70+. Hopefully tonight is different!

Yeahnah · 18/04/2019 at 21:38

Andrews hammy look bad?

BillyJim · 18/04/2019 at 21:38

Harris Andrews experiment has given me plenty of ups and downs so far, but it just hit a new low. Seems to have done his hammy.

SCrookie · 18/04/2019 at 21:47

Should I trade butters, setterfield or Parker to get ROB?
I like setterfields DPP & loophole

JohnDJ59 · 18/04/2019 at 22:32

I'm thinking of either Butters or Gibbons. I need Setterfield as my VC loop this round.

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 21:52

Moore seems to be making a habit of scoring 50 in the first half and SFA in the second….hope he can get into the 80's.

Holty01 · 18/04/2019 at 22:10

agreed Russty. 50 at half time last 2 weeks and isn’t seen after that

Holty01 · 18/04/2019 at 22:15

happy with a 78

ZzZCalintZzZ · 18/04/2019 at 22:18

He is Moore in the first half and Darcy in the last half……………tumble Weed 😂

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 22:20

Moore in the first, Buffalo Bill in the second lol

SC_Donkey · 18/04/2019 at 21:53

I saw a few people in some leagues had a lot of faith in Neale(C) or they forgot to switched it VC.

Glad I held on bringing Neale in this week. Might be able to pick him up cheaper in couple of weeks.

Nice_Person · 19/04/2019 at 08:24

He's still going to be expensive, you've also missed out on 4 rounds of 142 avg

Sixtybloody6 · 19/04/2019 at 08:52

Hahahaha. Exactly. This guy talks like hes a genius with master moves.

SC_Donkey · 19/04/2019 at 10:07

Hahaha not a genius as you mate. Just going with my Gut instinct, Trealor doing the tagging and impacted Neales game. Hmmmm that's a worry, considering Trealor is not much of a tagger.

Patch · 19/04/2019 at 11:57

I was not expecting him to drop a sub-100 score this early and I'm thanking my lucky stars he has. Now I just need to find a spare 400k…

SC_Donkey · 19/04/2019 at 12:28

Last night's game was the one I've been I eyeing on. First 4 round Neale was playing unchecked, really needed to see how he goes against the Pies or against a tag. Has me a bit worried now if I should still pick him up or not. I have saved $250K for either him or Lloyd in the next few weeks.

Been patient with Dunkley, he's the only one in my forward that can guarantee me 70+ at F3 can't trust any rookies to cover that if I raged trade to Neale or Lloyd. As much I'd like to sideways to either Boak or Kelly, I've used 2 corrective trades already on Simmo and Dusty. I think 2 corrective is enough.

I'm being patient and wait for the right moment this year. And definitely going with my Gut instinct and some infos/opinions I get from all you beautiful people here in JR community.

ZzZCalintZzZ · 18/04/2019 at 22:04

Was wondering who Christensen was reminding me of just by looking at his aweful hair doo. Looks like the bad guy in The 5th Element

ZzZCalintZzZ · 18/04/2019 at 22:10

Yeah 🙂

Russty_ · 18/04/2019 at 22:21

Some cutting edge Gianni Versace fashion statements there Dave.

TommyC99 · 18/04/2019 at 22:14

Grundy 98 killing my OCD. Bit disappointed in his finish seeing as he was on 80 with a fair bit to go. To be fair didn’t expect a massive score coming up against Martin but 3 figures would have been nice

Tommy · 18/04/2019 at 22:27

2 points off? You must have the worst OCD!

Ja191 · 18/04/2019 at 22:36

Hehe champion data has helped you out

Maverick_ · 18/04/2019 at 22:14

i like you alot adam

AuroraBorealis?! · 18/04/2019 at 22:21

So Grundy has failed as VC, who is everyone putting the C on this week? Currently have it on Macrae but that could easily change

Tommy · 18/04/2019 at 22:24

Cripps for me AB.

JohnDJ59 · 18/04/2019 at 22:24

Whitfield VC, Cripps C.

Pranav · 18/04/2019 at 22:32

leaning towards cripps. if kreuzer is in should help carlton but cripps has shown he can score well in losses

TommyC99 · 18/04/2019 at 22:44

Cripps probably the safe option. I’m liking the look of Danger on the Monday too

Shake_n_bake · 18/04/2019 at 22:58

Got my vc on Gawn

DavidC · 19/04/2019 at 09:55

x2 … should go alright against STK.

AuroraBorealis?! · 18/04/2019 at 23:43

No love for Macrae against a pretty poor Carlton side?

Kewbie Bear · 19/04/2019 at 09:58

Macrae currently. In hindsight should have VC'd Cripps in Danger given Danger's rack record against the Hawks is really good.

John · 18/04/2019 at 22:35

Is it worth going Parker to Stack so I can afford Sweet to ROB?

Vinny · 18/04/2019 at 22:40

Yes, now that sauce jacobs is out for another month at the least, I have brought O'Brien in, as I really fear cash generation in my forward rookies. I know a lot will say a waste of two trades, but he looks on his way to making so much more than any forward rookie I have. (Best is Duursma) Plus he does actually offer decent cover if one of grawndy do go down. Has anyone else brought him in after jacobs injury news?

JohnDJ59 · 18/04/2019 at 22:47

Not yet, I'm still working out which rookie should go for him.

Derek · 18/04/2019 at 23:20

if you have Bines at R3 it isn’t wasting a trade if you trade a rookie out and swing Bines forward

TOPHAWK1 · 19/04/2019 at 09:15

Spot on Derek. ROB is so handy for my team. I still don't trust Mumford 100% despite having been a decent trade in round 3 so far. (Touch wood). Nice insurance and handy cash generation at the same time.

SC_Donkey · 19/04/2019 at 14:55

Did that this week, with lack of rookies up forward. Can't pass on O'Brien since Jacobs is out for a while. Yes you're right Derek only if you have Bines swinging up fwd, that way when O'Brien has fatten up for culling. Swing Bines back in R3 and upgrade or downgrade O'Brien.

Having Bines, O'Brien basically acts as fwd trade not a ruck trade.

TOPHAWK1 · 19/04/2019 at 09:12

I am bringing him in this week. I think Setterfield might get the heave ho via DPP (Bines). I have the Grunford combo. LOL (Grundy and Mumford) ROB is strategically important for my team not only as a juicy cash cow, but as insurance just in case Mummy decides to bash someone or decides to get injured again. That will be my only trade this week.

JohnDJ59 · 19/04/2019 at 13:49

I've gone Gibbons to O'Brien, we need to jump on the cash generation as it presents itself.

Maverick_ · 19/04/2019 at 14:59

I went butters too O'Brien. I wanted to hold setterfield to finally get him in my midfield so i have a fwd/mid swing set!
      Offers alot of flexibility going forward and got a nice cash fix from butter -> O'Brien.

Steeeve · 18/04/2019 at 23:06

Neale and Fyfe ripe for the picking in a fortnight hopefully. I wont have the cash by then though. Need one of em to have another low score soon to keep their prices down.

Nice_Person · 19/04/2019 at 08:22

How will Neale be ripe haha

Sixtybloody6 · 19/04/2019 at 08:54

His BE was 82…..am I missing something? I'm dumb help me

COREYSC · 18/04/2019 at 23:37

Hi Community
I have 30 trades left and 24K in the Bank

OPTION 1: continue to hold Dunkley or pull the trigger now and bring in Boak through downgrading Butters to Stack

OPTION 2: Trade in O’Brien and swing Bines forward and getting rid of Setterfield then Gibbons to Stack as well

OPTION 3: Or is it too early to be trading and just hold my trades all together I’ve never been in this position with only 1 major concern with my team being Dunkley

Browncow · 18/04/2019 at 23:38

Whitfield with the C

Sixtybloody6 · 19/04/2019 at 08:56

I'll give everyone a tip for C this week. Listen closely……i suggest you all out the C on Eddie Betts! 300th game. Will score 300 SC minimum which means with CAPTAIN score it'll be 600! Mind blown!!!!

Lazza · 19/04/2019 at 09:13

Hahaa.. I wonder how many of the 4000 odd coaches who have him visit JR? Will anyone fed up!!!
    Good on Eddie Betts though… an entertainer..

Lazza · 19/04/2019 at 09:08

Hmmm, we don’t get Sunday’s final team until after the start of the Bombers v North game..

TOPHAWK1 · 19/04/2019 at 09:22

Not ideal that…..

neil demons delight · 19/04/2019 at 12:20

That means i will have to go early on Atkins to ROB ,not ideal

neil demons delight · 19/04/2019 at 09:09

Happy Easter to all at J R I share my birthday with today so it's a real good friday. The last two weeks I have brought in Marshall and ROB Though both are good S C players ,I have my doubts at club level Neither club will win it with these two alone.They need a goldy or grundy. Makes me think how good the Saints would be with Goldy cheers lads NDD

TOPHAWK1 · 19/04/2019 at 09:20

Happy birthday AND a happy Easter Neil!! Plenty of goodies and treats to be had at your place today. Hehehe. Marshall will be a great selection for you in the forward line mate. He looks the goods and will make you some nice coin. Gutsy to go early on ROB with Jacobs injury still unknown since we only got clarification a couple of days ago. Looks like your punt has paid off handsomely there. I am trading in ROB today as I traded in Mumford 3 weeks ago. Need I say more……… Knowing Mummy, he might just decide to bash someone again this week. A bit of insurance and some fast cash generation never goes astray! Enjoy your day mate.

neil demons delight · 19/04/2019 at 12:06

Thanks TOPPA Getting close to the big THREE O NOW well add another 40 but who cares Young as you feel. A premiership for the dees would be nice though,if not us then the SAINTERS who have also waited a long time ,if only MILNE had of—-says GATOR and Russty R O B does look a great choice cheers TOPPA NDD

Shake_n_bake · 19/04/2019 at 09:53

Happy birthday mate and have a great easter 🐣

neil demons delight · 19/04/2019 at 12:10

Thanks Shake any more news on Parker? the Woodsmen look dangerous especially that midline.May go one better Shake

Shake_n_bake · 19/04/2019 at 15:38

Parker should line up. Fingers 🤞 with we can go 1 better!!

Lazza · 19/04/2019 at 12:00

Happy birthday Neil… I gave you your pressie last week !!

neil demons delight · 19/04/2019 at 12:17

Was she a 5ft 8 big busted 25 year old and whistles 'it's a grand old flag' in her sleep ? Russty had to send his bony ill tempered one back to nigeria Hope mine's better Laz. Thanks mate NDD

hedski · 19/04/2019 at 13:09

Happy bday NDD, got you in draft league this week 👍🍻

neil demons delight · 19/04/2019 at 16:47

THX Hawk Hawks will bounce back mate and a little secret Hawk, I was born in Hawthorn and got dragged down to watch the hawks early doors .Seen Hudson kick 8 goals to half time and a demon, Barry Bourke broke his leg without doubt a priviledge to see HUDDO The Hawks always give you entertainment value Good or bad , thinking Dermie cheers Hawk NDD

Russty_ · 19/04/2019 at 16:54

Happy Easter mate and Happy Birthday too ! :)..hope you have a great day and get that package you were talking about haha

Kewbie Bear · 19/04/2019 at 09:31

Only 24 trades left. Someone tell me I'm out of control. Ranked 2587 the only consolation at the moment.

TOPHAWK1 · 19/04/2019 at 09:40

Is that before you trade this week or after you have used two trades this week? I am sitting on 26 with one trade being used today. That leaves me with 25. I do not think having 26/25 trades after round 5 is out of control. I have started a little more aggressively this year as I had to grab some early opportunities and make one corrective. I f you have 22 left after this round as you are planning to use 2 more trades then I reckon you will need to hit the brakes mate. That's getting out of control. If you have 24 after this round is completed you will also need to be discliplined for a few weeks. But it aint out of control mate. Hope that makes sense! Cheers.

Kewbie Bear · 19/04/2019 at 09:55

Yeah makes sense, I have 24 trades after having already traded setters to stack and bringing ROB in for my random rookie ruck I have been loopholing. I'm similar to you, went Dusty to Liber early, Westhoff to Grundy early, and Hore to Rozee before his price change. GEtting maximum cash flow is more critical than ever given we don't know where the next rookies are coming from at the moment! Jack Ross might be the only additional trade I make if he plays well…

TOPHAWK1 · 19/04/2019 at 10:55

Thats sweet Kewbie. 24 trades at this stage is OK. Provided the trades used have been done to secure good rooks, and decent correctives which you have done. Its a shame you let Hore go, but there was no guarantee he was going to come back any time soon. I still have him purely because I was making changes to my team on other lines. Its a bonus I still have him. I am only getting in ROB this week as I have Grundy and Mumford. ROB is a nice cash cow and good insurance in case Mumford decides to bash someone or gets injured again.

Kewbie Bear · 19/04/2019 at 11:24

Yeah the boat has sailed for me on Hore and Collins unfortunately, other than that I think I have everyone. I confess to being a crow fan and I see a lot of upside to ROB. He got his hand to a lot of taps but our mids just don't know how to read him yet, hopefully big things to come! You have to take whatever luck you can in supercoach, having Hore still is a great result for your team 🙂 !!

Lazza · 19/04/2019 at 12:10

Hey KB,
        You’ve touched on a point that is worrying me… there doesn’t appear to be many new rookies on the horizon… most that we have are slow burn .. and it’s looking like 3 trade minimum to a Premo.. Full premo looks like a dream at the moment …and it will take longer than usual to get there.. if at all..

RoyWetard · 19/04/2019 at 10:30

Anyone know why Williams only has 3 tackles in 4 games?

TOPHAWK1 · 19/04/2019 at 12:19

Charlie Constable is OUT.

neil demons delight · 19/04/2019 at 12:32

kidding right

KeenButClueless · 19/04/2019 at 12:39

Confirmed on AFL website. Will be looping Scott and Akins.

Steve · 19/04/2019 at 12:45

I'm in the same boat, how do u do the loop

JohnDJ59 · 19/04/2019 at 12:41

There is a chance he will be rested.

JohnDJ59 · 19/04/2019 at 12:41

It is now official.

TOPHAWK1 · 19/04/2019 at 12:50

No Neil. He is being rested.

HarryH76 · 19/04/2019 at 12:44

Try to look at the silver lining I reckon. Now can safely put E on Scott today and if he's great leave Constable on field. If Scott stinks it up swap Constable for Atkins/Gibbons in my case. Might not be as good as Constable but at least there's flexibility

Maverick_ · 19/04/2019 at 12:47

Yup im wacking the E on scott if he flops ill play butters

Maverick_ · 19/04/2019 at 12:39

Constable being RESTED..

Matt · 19/04/2019 at 12:49

Should I go Parker to Stack?

TOPHAWK1 · 19/04/2019 at 12:53

Just received a bit more intel to say that both Guthrie boys named for Geelong. Looks like Jordan Clark is also OUT.

chuck-a-spekky · 19/04/2019 at 13:01

Dang. Where'd you hear that Tophawk?

Both have been playing really well. Must be resting them.

Will be interesting to see what happens when Tuohy comes back in.

Russty_ · 19/04/2019 at 18:18

Is that confirmed TH?..I can't find anything on it.

Maverick_ · 19/04/2019 at 12:59

Not sure how many own Miles & Chayce Jones but both are OUT for there matches sunday!

TOPHAWK1 · 19/04/2019 at 13:54

Ouch. That might hurt a few coaches. Dont have either.

TelescopicCox · 19/04/2019 at 13:02

Butters or Setterfield to O’Brien.

Or should I pass on ROB?

They’re my only options to get him

Shake_n_bake · 19/04/2019 at 13:58

Constable out

BlueBaggerJosh · 19/04/2019 at 14:34

I have Walsh M8, that’s going to affect a lot of people though… Scott on field now for them? Hopefully he pulls out a Good Friday miracle and tons up again

Maverick_ · 19/04/2019 at 14:48

everyone should be able to loop scott though BBJ so get two cracks at it to get it right thankfully.
      I'll wack the E on scott if he fails i'll play butters/atkins onfield

Shake_n_bake · 19/04/2019 at 15:35

I went Butters to ROB so Scott & Gibbons only loop options.

Dean · 19/04/2019 at 14:40

Fyfe named, that was a bloody serious double KO on Fyfe last week, do you really think he'll play this week or will he be a late withdrawal?

Ja191 · 19/04/2019 at 17:35

he'll play 100%, says he's fine to go only issue is the de boar tag

Stupid Coach · 19/04/2019 at 14:51

Really unsure what to do with Devon Smith. I assume that 'managed'' means that he will be back next week. So do I trade him to Shiel, Libba, Kelly or Marshall and put him on the pine (Petrucelle and Burgess are emergencies).

Alternatively, which of the following two should I trade -McKay (NM), Burgess, Gibbons or Parker.

27 trades left but literally nothing in the bank.

Any advice or assistance much appreciated.

Maverick_ · 19/04/2019 at 14:57

Personally i'd hold he should be back you'd think not worth a trade.
    do you have bines or sweet at R3?

Stupid Coach · 19/04/2019 at 15:46

Sweet. I have thought about bringing O'Brien in for him but with McKay, Burgess, Gibbons and Parker getting close to their BE I thought they downgrading one of them would be the priority.

Dash · 19/04/2019 at 15:00

I have the same issue with D Smith. Although thinking of turning him into Boak

Stupid Coach · 19/04/2019 at 15:47

I would love to do that but don't have the cash and worried how he might score against the Eagles.

Dean · 19/04/2019 at 15:03

28 Trades left and $125k in kitty.
Here is my team community…

DEFENCE
Lloyd, Laird, Z Williams, Clark, Duursma, Burgess (McKay, Hore)

MIDFIELD
Cripps, Neale, Fyfe, Oliver, Treloar, Libba, Butters, Constable (Atkins, Gibbons, Stack)

RUCK
Grundy, Gawn (O’Brien)

FORWARD
Dangerfield, Heeney, Dahlhaus, Drew, Parker, Petruccelle (Balta, Bines)

Need a bit of honest feedback from you community.
I am really wanting to get rid of Oliver and bring in the BONT or Macrea, do I hold on to Oliver or should I follow my gut?

Happy Easter to you ALL…

Maverick_ · 19/04/2019 at 15:20

HOLD he will finish top 8 . his possesions are at a career high just his DE% is down. he will come good and so will melbourne soon enough. I was extremely close to trading treloar last night i held and look how that turned out for us… 🙂
    Looking at your side i'd just hold for the week you have O'Brien and stack already.

Dean · 19/04/2019 at 16:00

Thanks for your feedback. I cant see Oliver finishing in the top 8 midfielders…

They are the only 2 trades I made regarding bringing in Stack and O'Brien…

Derek · 19/04/2019 at 17:10

Oliver is a gun

Dean · 19/04/2019 at 21:15

Once he starts scoring 110+ then I'll put him in the "Gun" category…

hedski · 19/04/2019 at 15:38

Love the Panic Room Kev, not sure if you can still alter your draftstars team but Zac Clarke is out mate.

TommyC99 · 19/04/2019 at 15:57

Which 2 to field out of Clark, duursma or hore? Can’t loop

Lost · 19/04/2019 at 16:33

What page are you going to to see the outs for Hawks Blues, I can’t find it

Lost · 19/04/2019 at 16:34

Hawks Cats I mean

TommyC99 · 19/04/2019 at 18:10

What makes you say that if teams aren’t out? Source?

Greg · 19/04/2019 at 16:04

do I trade butters or gibbons to stack or hold?

KSinny · 19/04/2019 at 16:55

Either gibbons or hold

COREYSC · 19/04/2019 at 16:14

Advice on my team Community? 30 Trades ledt and 24K in the bank

Lloyd, Z.Williams, B.Smith, Scrimshaw, Duursma, Hore (Clark, Burgess)
Marcie, Cripps, Neale, M.Crouch, B.Crouch, Walsh, Butters, Scott (Constable, Atkins, Gibbons)
Dangerfield, Heeney, T.Kelly, Dunkley, Drew, Parker (Setterfield, Petruccelle)

Any advice is greatly appreciated
Happy Easter Supercoaches!

TelescopicCox · 19/04/2019 at 18:50

Can you go Butters to ROB? Can’t see you tuck line so don’t know if you have Bines to DPP.

Holding is fine too. Your team looks in good shape

COREYSC · 19/04/2019 at 19:08

Thankyou mate, Yeah I have bines so I can do that!
      Thoughts on Dunkley? Been tossing up all week on going Butter to Stack then Dunkley to Boak

TelescopicCox · 19/04/2019 at 19:29

He’s a tough one. Playing the Blues so could go alright but his stats aren’t great.

I think that’s a good move. Boak is price at a 105 average at the moment, so he is still rising

COREYSC · 19/04/2019 at 19:44

Make that move over bringing in ROB?
          Or just hold?

Ja191 · 19/04/2019 at 17:10

He’s always on the other side of the field from where the ball is

TBone_9 · 19/04/2019 at 17:30

He’s bloody frustrating to watch when you have him eh? He’s not bad when he has the pill, just don’t understand why he doesn’t want it! Need him to get at least a 65-70 to start making some decent cash. You bring in Stack or looking at Ross for next week Hawk??

Russty_ · 19/04/2019 at 18:00

Had a chance to kick an easy goal too and spudded that effort, jeez his team looks like shite atm, awful effort today.

Russty_ · 19/04/2019 at 18:29

Sure are looking like it at the moment mate, wouldn't be surprised if they get booed by their own fans at the end of this.

Lazza · 19/04/2019 at 19:41

Makes you wonder how good the bombers really are .. Anzac Day will give us a hint .. but the draw for last year’s bottom 8 is pretty soft this year..

Matty · 19/04/2019 at 17:34

I'm thinking of picking up either Bolton or baker from richmond. Which of the 2 do you think has better job security?

Tiger · 19/04/2019 at 19:29

Neither

Lazza · 19/04/2019 at 20:47

I’m a die hard Tiger Marty .. from a SC view I’d steer way clear if both ..

RockyRoad · 19/04/2019 at 17:49

Is a Constable to Rocky trade too early? Have the cash to upgrade now. Or better to upgrade Williams likely to Whitfield/Dunkey to Boak?

Hawks · 19/04/2019 at 19:13

Way too early to move on Constable. Breakeven of 0, still heaps of cash to make.

Lazza · 19/04/2019 at 19:37

What Hawk said 👍 and u want to get to a Premo .. Rocky ain’t there yet.. he is still a bet..

TOPHAWK1 · 19/04/2019 at 18:04

Geez North and Bailey Scott are scheit. Glad I punted Scott's lazy ar-se out of my side last week. Good riddance.

Russty_ · 19/04/2019 at 18:13

Heads will roll next week mate…36 points at 3/4 time is so bad.

TOPHAWK1 · 19/04/2019 at 18:20

North in disarray. Scott looks like one of the heads that will roll. He needs a big last quarter to save his spot me thinks. Just traded in ROB for Setterfield via DPP. (Bines). No more trades this week. Gotta have that Mummy back up mate!

Russty_ · 19/04/2019 at 18:28

Yep think he'll be gone for sure next week, yeah good deal getting ROB in mate, with rookies like Scott, Burgess, Balta etc..he'll be the standout for cash generation, not sure why they rested Scott after 2 weeks of doing bugger all..LOL

TOPHAWK1 · 19/04/2019 at 18:33

I am happy with that trade. I need cash and he is the perfect fit. I am passing on Stack this week. I prefer Ross. He was excellent last week. Want to have another look at him. If he does well I will get him in next week. I have Burgess and Balta still. Slowly weeding out the the spuds mate. I know a guy that often gets good intel on Geelong selections. He reckons Clark is likely to miss. We shall see I suppose.

Russty_ · 19/04/2019 at 18:37

Yeah man, Ross looked very good and with a ready made AFL body and didn't he get a bit of the ball, exciting prospect for the Tigers, just have to hope he keeps his spot when the outs come back.

dontblushbaby · 19/04/2019 at 18:35

B.Scott & B.Scott, there both in trouble imo

hedski · 19/04/2019 at 19:13

Yes great call dbb

neil demons delight · 19/04/2019 at 18:08

My best pick this year has been LIBBA and worst Dunkley Scholl from Adelaide might be a good pick up in a few weeks .He had one great JLT then got dropped Played well last week in magoos

Russty_ · 19/04/2019 at 18:32

I'f say Libba is my best too mate, many of my other so called premos not really doing it so far, Rowbottom will be one to watch this week on debut.

Lazza · 19/04/2019 at 20:40

I managed to swap Yeo for Libba b4 R3… best move ever for me .. allowed me to bring in Kelly .. even though he spudded up.. Libba will go to the end .. last upgrade .. or until he is injured .. he has taken the place of Picken in my mind who was the epitome of guts and determination and maximising ones talent.. . and I’m not even a Doggies supporter..

Russty_ · 19/04/2019 at 21:01

Very gutsy little bugger he is Lazza, could end up at 550k too which is a mega-bonus, reckon we all have to do a few sideways correctives early on, except for the ones who picked perfect teams from the start lol

Sharkmove_King · 19/04/2019 at 19:57

Whitfield & Hurn @d1&2 are carrying my team at the moment, so either them 2 or Libba as well

COREYSC · 19/04/2019 at 23:08

I would say holding Heeney and god please holding Dunkley will be my two best moves
    But starting picks would have to be Neale and Lloyd

John · 19/04/2019 at 18:17

Who do I field out of Gibbons and Stack?

Russty_ · 19/04/2019 at 18:34

I'd go Stack if I had him, Gibbons can go missing in games and score real low, at least Stack's shown he can score well.

TelescopicCox · 19/04/2019 at 18:48

Stack has the runs on the board, albeit in one match.

I’d go Stack

Tommo09 · 19/04/2019 at 18:40

Big mistake putting Scott on field instead of Butters

TOPHAWK1 · 19/04/2019 at 18:41

Are the final teams for the Hawthorn-Cats game finalised today? (Extended benches). Or is it tomorrow?

Russty_ · 19/04/2019 at 18:50

Saturday at 4 pm mate.
    Four Cats included on extended bench
    Tom Collings
    Apr 18, 2019 5:53PM

cats website.

Lazza · 19/04/2019 at 20:50

It’s supposed to be today at 5:00.. the other Sunday games are in .. but Cats aren’t .. I don’t get it .. and pee’d off cos it’s is key to my pending trades ..

Russty_ · 19/04/2019 at 20:56

It's because the game's on Monday Laz. It's marathon week.

Lazza · 19/04/2019 at 22:05

I’m an idjet… thx Russty ..

TelescopicCox · 19/04/2019 at 18:46

First trade of the season done in Butters to ROB. Was going to hold but it looks like Butters, Scott and Gibbons will all need to go soon. Will look to trade Scott and Gibbons to Ross and hopefully Hayes, passing on Stack

Stupid Coach · 19/04/2019 at 19:09

If I go Gibbons to Stack who would you put on the field out of Stack and Butters.

Rick Grimes · 19/04/2019 at 19:19

Butterballs. Think he'll go ok.

Stupid Coach · 19/04/2019 at 19:26

Thanks Rick. Currently have Butters on the field so do you think it is still worth trading Gibbons to Stack or should I save the trade.

Lazza · 19/04/2019 at 19:32

Stack will make more $$ for you here on in than Gibbons… however, they are likely to play Gibbons in ‘his’ position this week.. up to now they have thought he was Eddie Betts
        It depends on whether u think u need to save trades

Pman · 19/04/2019 at 19:11

Am desperate to dump The Hoff but maintain Ruck back up and are having a hard time deciding between the following trades and would appreciate any feedback;

Westhoff/Butters OUT for IN: O'Brien/Boak with $137K in kitty (swing Bines to Fwd)

OR

Westhoff/Setterfield OUT for IN: O'Brien/Heeney with $88K in bank – am a bit gun shy on Heeney after foolishly trading him out after Rd 2

Help!

Tiger · 19/04/2019 at 19:31

Pman · 19/04/2019 at 19:38

I wasted a trade by dumping Heeney after Rd 2 (which I massively regret) but are worried about using another trade to bring him in again when there was talk earlier this week of him missing over fitness? Is Boak's scoring run likely to drop and will he cop the WC tag tonight?

HarryH76 · 19/04/2019 at 19:20

Surely got to take Zerrett 137… or go with Cripps?

Lazza · 19/04/2019 at 19:27

What was your cut off H?
    Stick with your rules..

Pman · 19/04/2019 at 19:28

My cut off is 135 so I'd probably lock it in, that said I've got the C in Cripps after Neale spudded it up last night as VC. Flip of the coin!

HarryH76 · 19/04/2019 at 19:41

Mine is normally 130 but Cripps has been so goddam good. Having said that, hard to miss. Even if Cripps gets 155 not missing out on much. So I suspect I'll take the 137 to the bank

TommyC99 · 19/04/2019 at 19:37

Field duursma or hore? Both will end up playing anyway if Clark is out but need to start 1 onfield

Pman · 19/04/2019 at 19:50

Durrsma likely to get more of the pill and probably more consistent

iLoveNMFC · 19/04/2019 at 19:56

Atkins or Stack on field?

Pman · 19/04/2019 at 20:01

Atkins

Pman · 19/04/2019 at 20:00

Atkins or Butters in Bench? Whose likely to score more? Feel Butters is due for a big one (80+) after a week out. Thoughts?

neil demons delight · 19/04/2019 at 20:38

Sheppard 45 late 1st quarter Barras late out Thanks for the heads up Hedski You win some

Lazza · 19/04/2019 at 21:24

Gotta laugh .. half time and Butters is doing better than Rocky ..

Tyruddanaut · 19/04/2019 at 22:07

I’m not. That was my first upgrade 🙁

neil demons delight · 19/04/2019 at 22:17

Seen a reply of yours Laz re trading Constable Though I agree he has plenty of coin left would you trade him to a fallen LAIRD with Rozee

Lazza · 19/04/2019 at 23:05

Hey Neil.. I’ve not considered trading Constable .. I had the E on Scott and when he duffed it I moved Butters on field for Constable . Will hold Constable.., he’s probably the best of the rookies for ROI.
      I’m not sure on Laird.. the whole Crows backline is below par at the moment .. once they put Laird in the mid field I’d be ready to pounce..

COREYSC · 19/04/2019 at 21:59

How good is Petruccelle, love his role tonight playing up the ground and his work rate has been brilliant still hitting the scoreboard, happy I held Setterfield got the emergency on Petrucelle

Lazza · 19/04/2019 at 22:10

And he is still outperforming Rocky .. loving it ..

TelescopicCox · 19/04/2019 at 22:01

Can’t wait to trade out Darling. He’s been a huge backfire for me

Tyruddanaut · 19/04/2019 at 22:07

Hurn is the GOAT

COREYSC · 19/04/2019 at 22:16

My first upgrade in defence especially with the 12th round bye

Lazza · 19/04/2019 at 23:07

Yep.. I totally under estimated him .. thought he would be 95-100 .. but he is killing it .. my 1st DEF upgrade as well .. (already have Whitfield)

ZzZCalintZzZ · 19/04/2019 at 22:16

Jee wiz 4 west coast players under 20pts end of 3rd

That's why we will see 10 players score over 110 this game

Russty_ · 19/04/2019 at 22:59

West Coast Do Do Birds lol

hedski · 19/04/2019 at 22:17

Oh my Darling, oh my Darling, you are copping both barrels on Tuesday.

kevdup · 19/04/2019 at 22:23

Just looking and wandering, how the # did I get sucked into Darling…. what to do with him ! is it to late to trade him, his price has fallen.

Russty_ · 19/04/2019 at 22:30

Maybe trade him out for Kennedy mate? 😉

TelescopicCox · 19/04/2019 at 22:34

I don’t care what his price is, he’s gone. Hopefully Kelly is in reach for me

COREYSC · 19/04/2019 at 22:33

Petra Cherry Picker!

COREYSC · 19/04/2019 at 22:34

Two goals out the back! In succession

COREYSC · 19/04/2019 at 22:44

Make that five! 3 out the back! I’ll take that emergency score Thankyou very much

Lazza · 19/04/2019 at 22:47

Good on ya Corey .. with ya all the way .. the big E works..

SC_Donkey · 19/04/2019 at 22:44

Petruccelle, Hurn, Drew and Duursma.👍
Seeing a few teams don't have  Petruccelle strange.

Lazza · 19/04/2019 at 22:53

I don’t have Hurn .. but I have Crisp and the rest..

Russty_ · 19/04/2019 at 22:54

I don't have him unfortunately, opted for the prodigy Balta instead 🙁

Holty01 · 19/04/2019 at 22:51

Been in bed with the flu most of the day and missed the start of the Ess vs Nth game which meant I didn’t trade out Scott for ROB. Instead went Setterfield for him. This has now meant I dont have that loop option which now means I can’t get Petra’s score off the bench. Bloody flu

Russty_ · 19/04/2019 at 22:58

Bad luck mate and get well soon!…consolation prize you can go Scott to Ross next week if he backs up.

JohnDJ59 · 19/04/2019 at 23:15

That's nearly as bad as me Holty, I had the E on Petruccelle as I usually put the E on the first playing rookie, had Setterfield on the bench in the mids ready to move into the fwd line if needed, but then in my wisdom, I over thought it and decided Parker would have a better chance at a good score.

Holty01 · 20/04/2019 at 00:11

Nice. Hurn was one of my first picked this year with the kick in rule. Loving it so far

KSinny · 19/04/2019 at 22:55

Handy Ton' s from Petrucelle and Drew

Hart_attack · 19/04/2019 at 23:04

Thoughts on trading Parker to stack so I can loophole petrucelles ton???
Probably trade Parker next week anyway

JohnDJ59 · 19/04/2019 at 23:19

Just do it.

AuroraBorealis?! · 20/04/2019 at 00:02

Didn't watch the game but Rocky seems hard done by not to ton up

COREYSC · 20/04/2019 at 07:50

Racked up the Disposals when the game was all over

AuroraBorealis?! · 20/04/2019 at 11:26

Ah right, cheers

BundyBear · 20/04/2019 at 00:14

Danger or Stack for captain ?

Ja191 · 20/04/2019 at 00:39

Be pretty dumb not to captain stack I would of thought

tysb · 20/04/2019 at 00:16

What to do with Sheed? Can I tolerate two spud scores back to back or do I stick fat.

I’ve been watching him closely over the past 2 weeks with Gaff back , it doesn’t look like Gaff is affected him too much really. He was poor last week disposals wise with 16 odd and bounced back today with 27 touches. Also to note he had 7 clangers tonight.

Another tough game next week with the Cats but with the easy run followowing I could see him putting some form together , SC wise.

neil demons delight · 20/04/2019 at 07:35

seen one of the best drop kicks ever last night by Latrell to sink the Storm with a golden point win .The timing was just right

Stupid Coach · 20/04/2019 at 08:39

Do I take Butters score of 74 (can loophole with Settle field) or role the dice with Stack.

Trade Joyce to Hore (generates more cash) or Sweet to ROB (lose some cash). Either way it is for coverage only. Leaves me with 25 trades.

Holty01 · 20/04/2019 at 09:32

Take Butters

KSinny · 20/04/2019 at 09:32

100% take Butters score and Sweet to ROB

Holty01 · 20/04/2019 at 09:33

Get ROB

Connor · 20/04/2019 at 09:41

Had Grundy as emergency on my bench (Sweet on field) as was thinking of putting the C on Gawn… considering Grundy only scored a 100, is it still a good idea to go Sweet > ROB and miss out on Grundy’s score?

Stacky23 · 20/04/2019 at 13:13

is Gibbons to stack and sweet to Obrien worth it, got 29 trades atm and team is as follows
Hurn Crisp Williams Duursma Scrimshaw Hore (Clark, Burgess)
Macrae Cripps Coniglio Crouch Yeo Libba Walsh Atkins (Constable Scott Gibbons)
Gawn Grundy (Sweet)
Danger Heeney Kelly Drew Petrucelle Parker (Balta Setterfield)
Got some real dud rookies not making cash

Russty_ · 20/04/2019 at 16:39

I'd do that Stacky, you can keep Balta or Burgess for the loophole if and when one of them gets dropped next week. Setterfield for now.

COREYSC · 20/04/2019 at 15:48

Zac Williams was on 60 at HT with 17 touches now just before 3QTR Time he’s on 61 points with 22 touches is anyone watching? What happened?

Ja191 · 20/04/2019 at 15:50

gave away a 50 leading to a goal and went -11 i think

COREYSC · 20/04/2019 at 15:51

Oh bugger that makes sense now

Kewbie Bear · 20/04/2019 at 16:25

Good first game from Hately, knows how to find the pill.