A wise man once said; “trade ass off”

For those playing for league glory, whether by choice or because a decent rank is completely out of the question, round 19 marks the end of the SuperCoach home and away season (where has the time gone?!). If you are jaded at this point, convinced that no matter who you bring in they are just going to get injured anyway, at this point of the year half assed over trading is infinitely better than your half assed under trading during the year.

Patch is still MIA this week. We miss him but we also get to blame everything on him. The parking fine I received this week? I put him down as the nominated driver so Patch if you’re reading expect the fine soon. The mooted 6-6-6 rule? Bloody Patch! In his absence, Damo has been the real MVP this week, joining Lek and Barron in the weekly gold that is the podcast. As well as his usual comprehensive coverage of the state leagues, Barron casts his experienced eye onto the 2019 season in Around the Grounds this week. Damo gives Captain McCaptainface a breath of fresh air and backs it up with his usual sheet of cheaty goodness.

THE NEWS

Jordan Dawson (MID / FWD – 123.9k) gets his first taste of senior action for the Swans tonight after a casual 23 tackles last week in the NEAFL. Heath Grundy returns as well. Essendon have got Jake Stringer back for the must win clash. Will be nice be nice to see Aaron Francis getting a run as well. The much maligned Shaun McKernon is actually a pretty big out.

Tiges v Pies Saturday arvo at the ‘G! What are can you ask for? Jordan de Goey is Jordan de Goeney this week and probably next with bone stress in his leg. Darcy Moore is back after being a late out last week. Liam Baker (FWD – 103.9k) gets his reward after some serious form for the Tigers VFL side while Jacob Townsend comes in for his first game since round 9. Moore and Menadue make way. The Cats have replaced small forward Jamaine Jones with another in the form of Lachie Fogarty. Brisbane welcome back some backline experience in the form of Luke Hodge and Harris Andrews. Sam Taylor replaces Lachie Keeffe at the Giants. The Saints have done us no favours, dropping popular bench coverage players in Ed Phillips, Hunter Clark, and Bailey Rice (and also David Armitage for some reason??) Nick Coffield is amongst the ins. Tex replaces The Dood at the Crows in the only change in the match against the Dees. The Suns have strengthened their midfield and Carlton regain Dale Thomas for the most anticipated game of the year as they line up against Carlton. There’s 8 changes between the clubs but I feel if you have any of them you gave up in round 5.

Will Walker (MID – 117.3k) will make his debut this week against the Eagles. The injured Alex Morgan is their only out so far. The Eagles have lost Lewis Jetta for the game, Jack Petruccelle would be the obvious name if the Eagles don’t want to lose any pace. Freo have named Sean Darcy and Andrew Brayshaw, as well as experienced duo Stephen Hill and Ballas. No confirmed outs as yet. Jaegar is back for the Hawks as so is Mr Silk himself. Daniel Howe gets to book his European holiday early. Getting real tired of these wholesale changes in Sunday games… Dollhaus and Tom Boyd are missing at the Dogs. Ze Bont is back. Fergus Greene (FWD 123.9k) has been named in the forward pocket and Callum Porter (MID – 117.3k) on the extended bench. Port have got back Tom Jonas and Paddy Ryder, Billy Frampton (RUC / FWD – 123.9k) and Kane Farrell (DEF / MID – 117.3) take their rightful place on the extended bench as they’ve done for weeks now. Can you just play them Ken so I can stop writing their names?

THE HOUSE OF EVIL

As was the case last week, if you need to downgrade to make cash then waiting that extra week for them to be on the bubble is a waste.

These guys come with a free frogurt (that’s good!)

Jarrod Lienert (92 last week)

-89 – Colin O’Riordan*

-30 – James Worpel

-11 – Brent Daniels

-4 – Jacob Heron

These premiums contain potassium benzoate (that’s bad!)

169 – Maxwell Gawn

166 – Brodie Grundy

166 – Kade Simpson

163 – Jelwood

163 – Luke Breust

162 – JPK

159 – Llooooooooooooyd

147 – Pendles

145 – Dayne Beams

141 – Cal Sinclair

141 – Andrew Gaff

SMOOTH KEVY’S LOCK OF THE WEEK

At the peak of his powers Jackson Macrae was sitting at a frankly ridiculous 727k, had a 5-week average of 152, and just generally making a mockery of us idiots who didn’t hitch our star to his (band)wagon. Well he’s 540k now, had two weeks back from a hamstring (scoring 131 and 74) and faces the Saints and Carlton during SuperCoach finals.

Oh, and he’s only in 7.8% of teams. Jump. On.

HEY NOW, YOU’RE A DRAFTSTAR

If Tigers v Pies at a packed MCG on a Saturday arvo doesn’t get you wet I don’t know what to tell you. This should be an absolute cracker and a possible elimination final preview. In true AFL style, it won’t be shown on free to air, so luckily we’ve got Draftstars instead!

Our mates / beautiful humans at Fantasy Insider have crunched the numbers and given us this ideal lineup for tomorrow:

My take:

RUC

Only 3 options but I actually think it’s quite tough. At 17k I feel like Grundy is way overs. He needs 136 to even begin to hit value, a mark he’s crossed only twice this year. Nank took the choccies in his last matchup against Grundy in round 6, winning the battle 131DS to 115. Collingwood gave up 130DS to Stef a week later, but since then haven’t conceded a 100+ score. This includes matchups against the likes of Gawn and Goldy. Mason Cox is your only other option at 8.4k, while he’s had a quiet month, he scored a respectable 73 from 10 touches and two goals last time against the Tigers.

Lock in? Cox

DEF

The Tiges don’t do the whole defending at rebounders thing very well. Jeremy Howe helped himself to 30 possessions / 12 marks / 131DS last time and I’m tempted to fire him up. Sam Murray returned with a 79 last week. Shaz and Maynard are other Collingwood backs that will enjoy some freedom tomorrow. Of the 3, I like Sam Murray the most. At the Tiges, Jayden Short has turned himself into a reliable fantasy option in all forms of the game. His 12.3k price is starting to worry me as he hasn’t shown much of a ceiling as yet. He’s a good play just not a value one.

Lock in? Pay up. Howe and Shorty

FWDS

I really want to play Liam Baker today. Call it gut feel but I reckon he’ll grab this opportunity a run with it. When Jacob Townsend broke into the side late last year, he had a 16 possessions / 6 goal / 107DS game. He’s another one that will look to nail down a spot as finals approach. The Pies struggled with the pace of Dan Butler in round 6, Jack Higgins has stepped into that mid / fwd role of Butler. He can hunt the ball, Jack, he just needs to combine that with a few Snags and he’ll be pushing 85-90. At the top, Dusty and Kane Lambert lead a bunch of mid / fwd options. Have laid eyes on Dusty for the past few that 12.7k price looks in serious Danger of being made to look silly. Former member of The Killers, Jack Riewoldt, hasn’t got an obvious matchup and will smash value.

Lock in? Salary relief in Baker. Jack, or any of the mid / fwds on offer

MIDS

Both teams are pretty lax at limiting opposition midfielders. Collingwood give the 3rd and Richmond the 5th most amount of points to midfielders. The high ceilings of Sidebum, Pendles, and Phillips appeal. Dion Prestia finally cracked the a Draftstars 100 last week, at 12k that’s a great price for a man in a serious purple patch.

Lock in? Any of the fwd / mids you missed. Higgins. Expensive Collingwood mids

My lineup

That’s it for me this week, Community. Have a super week and I hope you make the 8 in all your leagues.

Marcus · 27/07/2018 at 11:13

Any point in trading Crouch to Macrae?
Would leave me with 3 trades (am full premo with M9/F7)

Blueth · 27/07/2018 at 11:26

I'd wait til next week to make a decision on Macrae if you can afford to.
    Didn't do much last week (74) and has a high BE (126).
    Doesn't have many taggers on the way home, especially with Jacobs out but i'd still be cautious with an injury interrupted player.

Ja191 · 27/07/2018 at 11:38

Would not be surprised if he goes 150+ this week but crouch should have a big one too, could wait til next week

SC_Kev7 · 27/07/2018 at 15:25

Screams luxury trade to me, Marcus. You could probably wait if you're comfortable in the top 4/top 8.

Kevdup · 27/07/2018 at 11:22

Fed up with Rance!! Who would the community recommend?
I currently have Loooyd, YoYo, Simmo, Lairdy & Hurls.
Thinking in following order: Short, Brayshaw, MacDonald.
Being a Dee supporter nervous about a Dee as we have a tough run home and never fail to disappoint 🙁 !!
Unfortunately, the Tigers just look tooooo good 🙁
Cheers

Maverick_ · 27/07/2018 at 11:55

a tough run home isn't always a bad thing kevdup. plenty of the pill down back means opportunity for a defender!
    I was looking at trading webster my two options were McDonald and short.
    Was leaning toward Tom for his huge ceiling. short is extremely consistent but looks like 105-110 is his ceiling.

Kevdup · 27/07/2018 at 14:09

Cheers for feedback Maverick.
      Noticed Short and Brayshaw have higher projections than Maccas.
      Short seems the safe bet. I like safe, not interested in overall, only leagues.
      later

Maverick_ · 27/07/2018 at 14:24

Short is definately safe he will bank u 90+ most weeks if not every week.
        McDonald is gonna give u a 60 once every 3-4 weeks.
        i got brayshaw in last week for hibberd. gotta love a defender playing midfield.
        short for me if you want conistency at 30k less though. tigs are gonna step it up heading to finals

Leeds17 · 27/07/2018 at 23:18

Its an interesting take on Mcdonald, had the one 39 but rest 74 or over,

Corey · 27/07/2018 at 11:28

Still have Sicily in forwardline who should I fill as my last spot up forward
Current Forwards: Heeney, R.Gray, McLean, D.Smith, Walters

KingWinter7 · 27/07/2018 at 14:43

The Hoff

Mark Fawcett · 30/07/2018 at 00:38

Hoff or Tom McDonald if you have the right DPP links, can be a saviour come Finals:)

Kale · 27/07/2018 at 11:51

Anyone looking for a forward POD consider Gunston. His cheap and a big ceiling. He is playing Sicily’s role that he’s thrived in previously. You got to remember they played Carlton and didn’t have much opportunity and still scored an 80. Anyone else like Gunston?

BockChoy · 27/07/2018 at 12:41

I brought Gunston in as I shifted through the bye period. He's been a strong, reliable option.

Corey · 27/07/2018 at 15:28

Pick him over Westhoff?

Finnius · 27/07/2018 at 23:23

The hoff is the top forward this year. Much better option than a speculative pick.

Derek · 27/07/2018 at 15:53

he was all over the place last week. The hawks had Roughy doing some of the ruck work and Gunston was going forward.

it was only carlton, so being a defender wasn't a high scoring role. Should better for the run home

Jace · 27/07/2018 at 16:23

Did Gunston play down back last week? Didn't watch the game.

Derek · 27/07/2018 at 16:27

most of the time. when roughy was in the middle he went forward. didn't see much of the ball down that end

Leeds17 · 27/07/2018 at 23:19

Umm didnt he play Full Forward almost all of the game? they were just looking for Breust a lot more…

Florence Maxwell · 27/07/2018 at 12:49

Cheers Damp

TheGreatBozza · 27/07/2018 at 13:04

Any trade advice? I'd love Macrae but I cant squeeze him in:

Bank – $10,000 Trades: 6

D – Laird, Yeo, Crisp, Simpson, Howe, Savage (Richards, Austin)
M – Titchell, Danger, Pendles, Crisp, J.Kelly, Dusty, Coniglio, Beams (Dawson, Giro, Ahern)
R – Gawn, Grundy (Hayes)
F – Heeney, Westhoff, Gray, Walters, McLean, D.Smith (De Goey, T.Smith)

Here are my 3 ideas I'm toying with:

1. Richards > O'Riordan
Austin > Short / McDonald

2. Richards > O'Riordan
Savage > Lloyd

3. De Goey > Gunston / Darling / Mengola

4. Richards > O'Riordan
De Goey > Macrae

KingWinter7 · 27/07/2018 at 14:46

1st option for mine, on field team comes before bench loophole players especially with 6 trades left

I'd also consider Oliver as more of a must have then Macrae if you come down to that option

TheGreatBozza · 27/07/2018 at 16:29

Thanks KW7. I think I’ll hold off on mids for now. Although with options 1 & 2 I’m getting a better on field player. It’s just with option 1 id have a better D7 for cover

Russty_ · 27/07/2018 at 18:02

I'd go option 2 Bozza, if you drink and drive, and don't have Lloyd..you're a bloody idiot lol.
        P.S no cloning players ok?..it's unfair to the rest of us!…;)

TheGreatBozza · 27/07/2018 at 18:30

Ended up going Savage/Austin for Lloyd/O’Riordan

Time to go all out. 4 trades left, I’ll reassess De Goat next week

Russty_ · 27/07/2018 at 18:37

That wasn't even an option Bozza…I don't think you're allowed to do that!…yeah mate, this is the week to go all out if you have the trades.

TheGreatBozza · 27/07/2018 at 18:40

Haha well I thought I may as well keep Richards as an emergency since I won’t have a premo at D7 to loop. Or do you reckon having a non-playing D8 is better?

Florence Maxwell · 27/07/2018 at 13:20

2. Savage to Lloyd will be the biggest benefit to your onfield team. If you have 6 trades you don't have to stress too much about your bench players, hopefully you won't need to rely on them.

Stupid Coach · 27/07/2018 at 14:28

Looking to take your advice Patch and trade my sorry excuse for an ass off. 4 trades left. Options:

1) Savage to McDonald, H Shaw or Witherden.
2) Petracca to Menegola
3) Redman to O'Riordan and Savage to Lloyd.

Thoughts?

SC_Kev7 · 27/07/2018 at 15:28

Swing for the fences, SC! Option 3

Stupid Coach · 27/07/2018 at 16:10

Thanks Kev. Was hoping not to have to use two trades but don't have enough cash to trade Savage straight to Lloyd.

KingWinter7 · 27/07/2018 at 14:57

Savage to Lloyd ?

Finnius · 27/07/2018 at 23:23

Hope you did it.

Cliffy · 27/07/2018 at 15:28

I saw on the Captain's page earlier today everyone is pretty certain on Mitchell as a backup C in case their VC fails. Can't help but feel Banfield is not someone to easily brush off as a tagger and could hinder Mitchell slightly on Sunday (obviously I hope that doesn't happen being an owner), but food for thought?

I had Merrett last week and I was gritting my teeth until he killed it in the 4th…

Leeds17 · 27/07/2018 at 23:20

Every chnace Ticth knocks out another good score, but no way Lyon let's him get away with what Bolton did.

r_calve · 29/07/2018 at 21:41

another 150 in the bank for titch cos ross wanted to tag Jaeger, that's fine by me

Cliffy · 27/07/2018 at 15:31

Also, thoughts on my team? There's really nothing critical to worry about atm, but could it use any tinkering before Finals start next week?

DEF: Lloyd, Yeo, Simpson, Laird, Hurley, Howe
MID: Mitchell, Cripps, Oliver, Gaff, Beams, Coniglio, Martin, Merrett (Ahern, Sier, Philips)
RUCK: Gawn, Martin
FWD: Heeney, McLean, Smith, Walters, Westhoff, Boak (Fritsch, Ryan)

Thanks guys

dontblushbaby · 27/07/2018 at 15:56

Nice Cliffy, probs B.Grundy & Danger imo

dontblushbaby · 27/07/2018 at 16:02

Not sure why Rice got dropped, after his knock early he wasn't too bad last week, any way he was always making room this week for O'Riorden – will give me 179k and 4 trades – I want go Rocky for Macrae but I feel Rocky is going to put in a 150 game soon ,dunno

The Ranger · 27/07/2018 at 20:46

4 trades and 179K cash going into Finals is peachy Dbb.
    Should be able to squeeze a couple of luxury trades in if ya lucky.

Cobee Bear · 27/07/2018 at 21:06

Spare a thought for Armitage as well. Twenty possies, a goal, 106 sc points…and omitted…

Russty_ · 27/07/2018 at 21:54

And of course, O'Riordan would have to drop a big steamy turd this week.

Steve · 27/07/2018 at 16:32

One final upgrade in defence can't decide between Witherden , Andrews , Short or T-Mac, want to go someone who will score big from now on,

SC_Kev7 · 27/07/2018 at 17:31

Reckon TMac has the best ceiling on paper, but has a tough run home. Could be a good or bad thing depending on how you see it. Short poor ceiling so no. Andrews will be eased back, so Witherden if you want a Brisbane player

Soothsayer · 28/07/2018 at 13:40

Could Hodges return hurt Witherdens scoring?

Ja191 · 27/07/2018 at 17:43

austin any chance to come back this year?

Russty_ · 27/07/2018 at 18:07

Anyone putting the VC on Buddy tonight?…I'm thinking about it, but I'm hesitant as he's been crap lately and couldn't even get a goal against the Suns.

Maverick_ · 27/07/2018 at 18:11

hasn't had a decent score since round 1 russty. it'd take a huge set of aggots to VC him tonight.

danger into titch for me

Russty_ · 27/07/2018 at 18:15

Yeah that's my default too Mav but I don't mind a bit of a risk sometimes haha, and Buddy has a good record against the Bombers.
      I might flip a coin.

Finnius · 27/07/2018 at 23:24

hope you didn't do it…

Russty_ · 27/07/2018 at 23:29

Yeah I did it…lol, what a bust but, all is not lost yet.

Maverick_ · 27/07/2018 at 18:24

first trade is naughton -> O'Riordan tonight.
Still so undecided on my final Forward though.

Currently have: Heeney, Westhoff, Gray, McLean, D.Smith Sicily** (T.Smith Battle)

in the mix is Gunston Wingard Greene & McDonald.

any opinions community?

Russty_ · 27/07/2018 at 18:38

Fyfe's recovering slower than expected, best case scenario is a round 22 return…on AFL Tonight just now.

Russty_ · 27/07/2018 at 18:42

As long as you have someone on each line mate…having the best team on field is the priority now.

don · 27/07/2018 at 18:50

BEST F7???
Jack Riewoldt looks tempting, in good form, tigers have a soft draw to finish and plays every game early in the round so great for loopholing
Anyone else i should consider? Buddy? Darling maybe?

Russty_ · 27/07/2018 at 19:46

Jack's doing ok…would be a good F7

The Ranger · 27/07/2018 at 21:38

West Coast have nice late games.

Jochem · 27/07/2018 at 19:01

Last minute: Menegola (POD) or Gray (Copycat) for Guelfi? I am number 40 overall and plan to put Fritsch on bench. Gray would help me keep up with the top 40 (but not move up?), Menegola might be POD as everyone else has Gray? Uhm Predicament 🙂

Russty_ · 27/07/2018 at 19:11

You're ranked 40th so you should know what to do, maybe a real pod like Hawkins?

Jochem · 27/07/2018 at 19:15

If I would extrapolate everyones scores Hawkins would be automatic choice, but he's key position and can easily deliver a turd like a 40 against Richmond in RD20 or Hawks in RD21

Russty_ · 27/07/2018 at 19:43

As could Menegola, who hasn't exactly set the world on fire lately, your call, you must've been doing something right to be ranked 40th..good luck.

Leeds17 · 27/07/2018 at 23:25

Hawkins is getting up the ground a lot more than in previous seasons, he's fitter & probably the most confident in his ability that he's ever been, big risk but hey at 40 you've got to have a go at winning the comp.

Blueth · 27/07/2018 at 19:14

I like Menegola.
    really like the cats run home.
    Ports is tougher.
    But not sure i should be giving you advice mate, i'm 4500

Yeahnah · 27/07/2018 at 19:22

Go for glory mate, Menegola

Cobee Bear · 27/07/2018 at 19:40

Gray, just because he seems to be a magnet for SC points even when he isn't touching the footy

oliverfisher · 27/07/2018 at 19:23

Four trades left and 222k in the bank. I have two main issues. Firstly, still holding Fyfe, and the second is M Robinson. Should I look at upgrading Robinson or should I use a trade to get rid of Fyfe? I currently have Shuey covering for Fyfe, so I could hold unless I get another injury in the middle. If I do trade out Robinson, who is a good reliable option (rest of forward line is Heeney, McLean, Buddy, Gray, Billings, and JJK)? I was thinking either Westhoff or Wallis as they have mid swing, so even if I get a short term mid injury, I can bring JJK or Billing on up forward and swing them into the middle.

Cobee Bear · 27/07/2018 at 19:39

Hoff is a good option. So is Wingard. You could wait a week and you'd have one trade a week up your sleeve for finals. Also, you could see how Greene goes in his 3rd game back

oliverfisher · 27/07/2018 at 19:43

I was thinking of waiting a week, but only issue is Robinson has a relatively high breakeven, and it looks like JJK might be a late out, which would mean fielding Robinson. Though i'm sitting 3rd in my league and play 18th, so I would probably still get over the line even if Robinson stinks it up.

HumanBob · 27/07/2018 at 20:55

If Jarrad Waite had have 'tripped' Heeney like smith did he'd get 4-weeks. I bet the bomber gets off

Blueth · 27/07/2018 at 23:58

yeah but Jarrad Waite would deserve it

Sc_Wow · 28/07/2018 at 20:52

Waite is a flog

JT swag · 28/07/2018 at 21:03

Cry Me a River
    Justin Timberlake
    You were my sun, you were my earth
    But you didn't know all the ways I loved you, no
    So you took a chance, made other plans
    But I bet you didn't think that they would come crashing down, no
    You don't have to say, what you did
    I already know, I found out from him
    Now there's just no chance
    With you and me
    There'll never be
    Don't it make you sad about it?
    You told me you love me
    Why did you leave me all alone
    Now you tell me you need me
    When you call me on the phone
    Girl I refuse
    You must have me confused with some other guy
    The bridges were burned
    Now it's your turn, to cry
    Cry me a river
    Cry me a river
    Cry me a river
    Cry me a river
    You know that they say somethings are better left unsaid
    It wasn't like you only talked to him
    And you know it
    (Don't act like you don't know it)
    All of these things people told me
    Keep messing with my head
    Should've picked honesty
    Then you may not have thought it
    You don't have to say, what you did
    I already know, I found out from him
    Now there's just no chance
    With you and me
    There'll never be
    Don't it make you sad about it?
    You told me you love me
    Why did you leave me all alone
    Now you tell me you need me
    When you call me on the phone
    Girl I refuse
    You must have me confused with some other guy
    The bridges were burned
    Now it's your turn, to cry
    Cry me a river (Go on and just)
    Cry me a river (Go on and just)
    Cry me a river (Baby go on and just)
    Cry me a river
    Oh!
    The damage is done, so I guess I be leaving
    Oh!
    The damage is done, so I guess I be leaving
    Oh!
    The damage is done, so I guess I be leaving
    Oh!
    The damage is done, so I guess I be leaving
    You don't have to say, what you did
    I already know, I found out from him
    Now there's just no chance
    With you and me
    There'll never be
    Don't it make you sad about it?
    Cry me a river (Go on and just)
    Cry me a river (Baby go on and just)
    Cry me a river (You can go on and just)
    Cry me a river
    Cry me a river (Baby go on and just)
    Cry me a river (Go on and just)
    Cry me a river (Oh baby cry)
    Cry me a river (I don't wanna cry no more)
    Cry me a river
    Cry me a river
    Cry me a river
    Cry me a river
    Cry me a river (Cry me, cry me)
    Cry me a river (Cry me, cry me)
    Cry me a river (Cry me, cry me)
    Cry me a river (Cry me, cry me)
    Cry me a river (Cry me, cry me)
    Cry me a river (Cry me, cry me)
    Cry me a river (Cry me, cry me)

HumanBob · 27/07/2018 at 21:01

That George Hewett fella isn't so flash at tagging Zach

Finals · 27/07/2018 at 21:10

Hewett would be my f6 if thespians didn't have him tagging. Can play.
    Struggling tonight but has shut down some guns this year, really messing up my premo scores regularly.

The Ranger · 27/07/2018 at 21:36

Boody thespians

Russty_ · 27/07/2018 at 21:52

Theatre people have no idea about Footy 🙂

Defying_Madness · 27/07/2018 at 21:06

Smith is the only player in my team I have no cover for apart from rucks and he goes and trips someone

AFC1886 · 27/07/2018 at 21:08

Should hopefully get away with just a fine fingers crossed

Trades · 27/07/2018 at 21:39

Swans could be out of the 8 if they lose

Russty_ · 27/07/2018 at 21:48

Buddy will be out of my side if he doesn't hit his projected score…bloody overpaid spud.

Trades · 27/07/2018 at 22:46

Yep same, Westhoff or Wallis?

Russty_ · 27/07/2018 at 22:56

Wallis could be a good one, I've already got Westy, but if you don't probably Westy.

Rick Grimes · 27/07/2018 at 21:48

I think we can agree that Buddy is on the never again list. Was weighing up playing Ahern over him. Kind of sums up ehere he is these days.

Russty_ · 27/07/2018 at 21:56

Are you really leaving the show next season Rick?…wtf man?

Rick Grimes · 27/07/2018 at 22:19

The show has been shithouse for a couple of years, let's be honest.

Russty_ · 27/07/2018 at 22:59

I thought it was gonna end last season actually.

Cobee Bear · 27/07/2018 at 22:24

Friday night and my weekend is cooked already.

BadgerHoney7 · 27/07/2018 at 22:04

bit ridiculous how they don't value spoils or one percenters in this game – hurley imo has played great tonight and locked up buddy but wouldn't really show it on the points. guess its a bit biased because I have him but hes clearly had a great night tonight – not heaps of the ball but impacts in the air

The Ranger · 27/07/2018 at 22:10

Just not playing an SC friendly game Badger, annoying but if they all played SC friendly games we'd be spoiled for choice and SC would be rubbish.

BadgerHoney7 · 27/07/2018 at 22:37

yeah agree, haha annoys you when you're players play terrific and don't get awarded – hopefully he gets scaled up

BrownlowBoy · 28/07/2018 at 10:40

They do value them both in supercoach…

Wedge · 28/07/2018 at 16:16

Yeah I'd say the evidence that they're valued is he scored 38 in DT and 77 in SC.

BlueBaggerJosh · 27/07/2018 at 22:11

Swans will not make the 8, one look at their draw makes that obvious

Defying_Madness · 27/07/2018 at 22:33

I am thinking the top 8 will be the following
    Richmond, Eagles, Pies, Giants, Hawks, Cats, Power, Dees

BlueBaggerJosh · 27/07/2018 at 22:38

I think the Roos will make it over Melbourne

Steeeve · 27/07/2018 at 22:30

Great game by Hurley. Not reflected in his score. Will he be scaled up?

Defying_Madness · 27/07/2018 at 22:31

Yeah he was amazing deserves more points

Marty · 27/07/2018 at 22:33

Hurley doesn't seem to be supercoach relevant this year. Gun game but still scores below what a premo defender should score. 102 average last year. A defender who I won't be choosing in 2019

Russty_ · 27/07/2018 at 22:59

Yeah agree Marty, Harris Andrews will be in my starting squad next year.

TOPHAWK1 · 27/07/2018 at 23:02

At least Hurles did his job and beat/ outscored Buddy. Don't have Buddy. Thank fark for that! All Buddy owners are screwed.

Russty_ · 27/07/2018 at 23:23

Not screwed yet Hawk, still have a few trades lol.

Richard · 27/07/2018 at 22:35

Bye Bye Longmire the time has come to move on.Your game plan is boring and outdated

Russty_ · 27/07/2018 at 22:58

Nowhere near attacking enough…what's the point of defending all the time when you're 30 points behind?

DANGER1VDUSTY22 · 27/07/2018 at 22:58

Franklin can hardly move out there, he is cooked : 94, 73, 60, 109, 61, 50.
Who is trading him next week? (if you have any trades left)
Franklin is 420k (BE 88) and scored 50, what is his price for next week?

Russty_ · 27/07/2018 at 23:01

Probably about 400 and yeah I'll trade him if nothing else happens this week.

Blueth · 27/07/2018 at 23:57

yep gone.
    Tmac or Hawkins

Kanga · 28/07/2018 at 01:50

2 trades left so it will be tight but he is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNE! (barring unforeseen cataclysmic injuries)
    Really should have had him as an emergency with Ahern as cover.

Ozzie · 28/07/2018 at 10:10

So disappointing that he has been injured all year. Got him from game one, hung on when he was out for two games and now informed that he has ‘trained for twenty minutes all year’. If I’d known that earlier I would have traded him weeks ago. Now only two trades left which I’ll keep until someone can’t play.
    Yep, you must pick a good squad, manage it well but luck in life and SC is vital

BadgerHoney7 · 28/07/2018 at 07:54

ridiculous how hurley didn't get scaled up imo but even funnier that his fantasy score was 38 !!!

Jeff · 28/07/2018 at 08:24

Who to get for final forward spot out of Westhoff, Menagola or Mundy???

Cobee Bear · 28/07/2018 at 08:33

Hoff or Menegola

Blueth · 28/07/2018 at 10:41

Menegola

Murray · 28/07/2018 at 09:54

McRae or josh kelly

Dermin8r · 29/07/2018 at 19:16

I would go Kelly

Derek · 28/07/2018 at 10:26

One of my opponents in a do or die match had both Hurley and Buddy. Happy they nullified each other.

He also had Lloyd and at half time I thought 150+ he slowed down as the Swans slowed down.

Bombers vs Hawks next week. Looking forward to that one

Derek · 28/07/2018 at 10:30

I have McGrath at D6, meant to move him on weeks ago but injury etc he is still there. On bench last night and scored 58. I can put either JSmith or Herron on field or do I take McGrath’s 58 by leaving O’Connor on field?

Blueth · 28/07/2018 at 10:40

Herron and smith could both put out 35's.
      I'd take the 58

Valens_FC · 28/07/2018 at 11:20

I see you’re in Pieman’s cash league Derek and that one really is do or die with you both on same percentage. If that one is a priority I’d be tempted to roll the dice and see if Smith can beat your opponent’s Hurley score. Could be tough for you to get past him otherwise. Wouldn’t field Heron.

Derek · 28/07/2018 at 12:00

That game is do or die, plus need at least one other result to go my way.

I should have bit bullet This week and got Lloyd but had to do it with 2 trades, only have 4 left so decided to see how he goes. He should have done better, always around the ball but it doesn’t come his way.

Other option, use 2 trades and turn Ahern into a defender (via O’Connor). $478k to spend?

Valens_FC · 28/07/2018 at 13:28

Looking at that match up I’d go for it because he’s out numbering you on unique premos and the 77 for Hurley represents a chance. No certainty that you can find someone to outscore Hurley of course but the door is ajar.
          Also depends what’s important for you from here. This would be a more League driven move where you’ll need a bit of luck taking 2 trades into the last 4 weeks, but there’ll be plenty in that situation or worse.

Henry · 28/07/2018 at 10:37

Any mathematicians wanna work out what Jake Lloyd's price drop will be? I was $5,500 short of him this week from Sicily

dontblushbaby · 28/07/2018 at 21:14

Approx 15k imo

Corza · 28/07/2018 at 11:38

Wingard, Westhoff or Gunston for Final F6 spot

Dermin8r · 29/07/2018 at 19:20

Gunston has a sweet run home

Russty_ · 29/07/2018 at 22:08

I like Wingard Corza, or maybe Wallis.

Hawks · 28/07/2018 at 13:26

Shuey will not play tomorrow, just a word of warning to those that have him.

Russty_ · 28/07/2018 at 14:43

Hey Hawks, what's your source on this news?

Ahmad rubas · 28/07/2018 at 16:59

Wow him and Kennedy out for west coast good source you have there mate

Russty_ · 28/07/2018 at 17:12

Just saw it on MMM, Kennedy with general soreness and Shuey for personal reasons. Waterman and Petruccelle come in.

Hawks · 28/07/2018 at 17:16

Yeah, Rusty I heard it on MMM this morning with Joey Del Santo's program

Ahmad rubas · 28/07/2018 at 17:19

Annoying that petrucelle is in as I was hoping to bring him in as a floating donut but seems like his JS isn't as bad as i thought. I guess the positive is he is in the team before I traded him in

Soothsayer · 28/07/2018 at 13:46

I’m wondering if the bad bad Toby Greene could go big after a couple of games back! Considering Ahern to Toby.

Russty_ · 28/07/2018 at 17:20

He's on a big..-2 half way through the second quarter but he just took a contested mark.

Audrey Horne · 28/07/2018 at 14:25

Howe down and likely out for the game. And just like that my season could over. Game of luck.

Audrey Horne · 28/07/2018 at 14:57

Stef Martin pretty much ensuring my season is done.

Finnius · 28/07/2018 at 17:36

Same. God I hate supercoach.

Ahmad rubas · 28/07/2018 at 15:31

goldy to grundy may not be a luxury move and something i have to consider for finals. this is just an overreaction as goldy hasnt even played a ruckless west coast yet but grundy is going ballistic

BlueBaggerJosh · 28/07/2018 at 15:35

S N A G S

Russty_ · 28/07/2018 at 17:29

He's a ripper ain't he?…that goal he kicked was unbelievable

Defying_Madness · 28/07/2018 at 15:47

Anyone go with Hawkins?

BrownlowBoy · 28/07/2018 at 17:23

Got him in draft, didn't need him in normal.

Blueth · 28/07/2018 at 17:53

thought about it but buddy usually rips the bombers apart so stayed with the bud.
      Not happy

Howe Good? · 28/07/2018 at 16:22

Poor Howe owners out there. Was always injury prone even if it was a knee to the head. Should have known better.

Crocka · 28/07/2018 at 16:32

At least it wasn’t a knee so he should play next week – if I make it to finals. 16 Sc points is not good.

Russty_ · 28/07/2018 at 16:42

Played almost every game since 2012..how is he injury prone?

Doc · 28/07/2018 at 16:52

Missing 5 games in 5 years is classified as "injury prone"? Yeah righto mate, jog on.

Audrey Horne · 28/07/2018 at 17:18

Not only do I have Howe my opponent has Heath fing Shaw.

Finnius · 28/07/2018 at 17:37

Exactly the same mate. Went from an easy win to staring down the barrel of missing finals.

Audrey Horne · 28/07/2018 at 17:53

Last roll of the dice. Both have Mitchell captain so will change to Gawn and hope for something huge.

TOPHAWK1 · 28/07/2018 at 18:52

Howe will soil my score this week. But hopefully will still make 5 major league finals with 3 trades and de Goey on the bench. Still a bit of bark left in me yet! Bring on finals folks!

Corey · 28/07/2018 at 16:40

Trade In Hawkins next week or trade in either Wingard, Westhoff or Gunston?

BlueBaggerJosh · 28/07/2018 at 16:41

tomahawk

Hawks · 28/07/2018 at 17:18

What score do you need from a VC, when you have the C on Tom Mitchell?

Blueth · 28/07/2018 at 17:52

130

BlueBaggerJosh · 28/07/2018 at 19:10

Cripps or Gawn for the VC?

Cobee Bear · 28/07/2018 at 19:21

Just changed to Cripps so help me

Russty_ · 28/07/2018 at 22:17

Good call Cobee!

Cobee Bear · 28/07/2018 at 22:22

Very rarely do last minute decisions pay off!

Defying_Madness · 28/07/2018 at 19:52

Uh oh touk miller is tagging my captain

Defying_Madness · 28/07/2018 at 20:51

Nevermind Cripps is a bloody gun

Finnius · 28/07/2018 at 20:40

Had Grundy into Cripps at the start of the week. After reading all the comments, 5 or 6 different articles, I decided to go Danger into Titch.

Not blaming anyone, but the moral is clear. Sometimes you just have to back your gut.

Finnius · 28/07/2018 at 20:55

who'd you captain this week mate?

Sc_Wow · 28/07/2018 at 20:42

G’day fellas looks like the SC gods are against me and I am becoming very unlucky. Should still finish well ahead of most of you fellas. Working on my team for next year now to go one better

Finnius · 28/07/2018 at 20:44

Any trades left wow? Seems like you and 66 are both holding sicily (and 66 Fyfe as well).

Sc_Wow · 28/07/2018 at 20:49

Nah all gone. Added to my list for next year

Sc_Wow · 28/07/2018 at 20:51

I see you got the highlight of your season last week too fin

Finnius · 28/07/2018 at 20:53

It was my best round for the year. I'm climbing slowly and have a side I'm happy with but captaincy choices I think have been what is holding me back.

Russty_ · 28/07/2018 at 22:03

Look on the bright side, at least you've got Heron as backup for Sicily.

Finnius · 28/07/2018 at 22:09

very valuable 29

Sc_Wow · 29/07/2018 at 02:00

Yep I’ll take it. Sure hope you fellas can catch me or else that would be very embarrassing for you

William Soo · 29/07/2018 at 07:52

Whats your rank?

Sc_Wow · 29/07/2018 at 08:34

140

Russty_ · 29/07/2018 at 23:12

Well I don't care about rank , more just enjoying playing my friends in Leagues, you're probably more embarrassed than I am this week with your 2305 and slipping from 140 to 266, the road to number one is getting a bit bumpy lol

Sc_Wow · 29/07/2018 at 08:34

Where are you ranked again?

The Scotsman · 29/07/2018 at 10:30

Haha quite funny. Much like England's WC campaign (such a promising start) your SC team has come crashing down to earth. These last 4 weeks are gonna be painful to watch, my tip you will drop to about 10000…. Never mind there's Euro in 2 years to set yourself up for another disappointment. Lol

Sc_Wow · 29/07/2018 at 12:44

Hahahah you’re dreaming

Lazza · 30/07/2018 at 20:05

Ranking means didley squat WoW when playing in cash leagues.. Trades are precious, and not to burn… your opponent each week can determine trades or no trades as the case may be. It’s this time of the season that counts… so comparing your mighty ranking (and it is) against those of us who play for league and/or cash is pointless. Why don’t you give the cash leagues a go? You’d probably be good at it although it requires a different strategy.

Steeeve · 28/07/2018 at 20:46

Traded Fristsch out to Menegola this week. Very lucky.

Oh no wait I reversed trades because I wanted to make sure Menegola would work for a round 23 loophole first. Doh!

Corza · 28/07/2018 at 20:54

😢

Sc_Wow · 28/07/2018 at 21:02

Man this place is pretty dead without 66 & I
Don’t worry we will be back better than ever next year

Russty_ · 28/07/2018 at 21:59

Yeah it's been great!…I doubt SC-Sixty6 will be allowed back, Lek was pretty clear there would be no forgiveness when 66 told one of the long time members to go and kill himself.
    I think they have a zero tolerance policy for that sort of thing.

Sc_Wow · 29/07/2018 at 01:59

Probably got taken the wrong way. I’m sure many ‘long time members’ have said much worse but get away with it because of their status. You’re boring as ever Russty

Lekdog · 29/07/2018 at 09:45

Yah no 66 again, he continued to tell me to kill myself under fake profiles because he didn't realise I could see his IP 🙂

George S · 29/07/2018 at 12:37

Lekdog stick to your guns and don't take that sort of rubbish. The site will survive fine because passionate people run it and genuine sports lovers follow it. There will always be the haters and trolls, desperate to try to validate their lives. Jock and the boys started a fine site. Lekdog, Patch et. al. will continue that fine tradition if the majority support them and as they realise the stupidity of the past few months won't be tolerated.
          PS. Speaking of "fake profiles", I wonder who "Site Dead " is??

Sc_Wow · 29/07/2018 at 12:42

Sorry Lek but if you look over what respected members of this community have said towards 66 and I it would be evident that there is double standards at play here.
          Comments such as “I’d love to dog punch you” were celebrated by community members.
          ‘Respected’ members such as Pie constantly used vilgar language which again was supported by other members. There have been numerous homophobic slurs that have been directed our way and the very thing that 66 was banned for has been directed towards myself on numerous occasions without any action being taken.
          If you want to act all high and mighty be consistent. Who’s really running this site? You or all these other guys?
          You could make a case that this site is done after 66 & I left. Look at the numbers, we did you a favour.

Tired · 29/07/2018 at 22:03

Please none of you are welcome, go away. Fly by night ring-ins who narcissisticly think the universe revolves around them.

Crow94 · 29/07/2018 at 15:24

Nice try 66 😉 😂

BrownlowBoy · 29/07/2018 at 10:54

You can't take a suggestion to kill yourself the wrong way I'm sorry to say.

BrownlowBoy · 29/07/2018 at 13:16

Back in the day, people had no idea about mental health, and how it can impact people.

Do not try and justify what was said.

Wedge · 29/07/2018 at 10:14

Isn't it dead in here because you two ran off most of the long-term users?

Sc_Wow · 29/07/2018 at 14:04

Wouldn’t say that’s the case. This site had the most traffic when we were around

Russty_ · 29/07/2018 at 14:26

You wouldn't know…you and your multiple personality mate only blew in here this season, maybe that's why you think the traffic was better, because of all his posting under god knows how many different profiles?

yep · 29/07/2018 at 22:05

agree

Cotchinator · 30/07/2018 at 14:52

So much better without SC-Sixty6 around.
    Now all of us long term followers only have to pray that someone else goes away and never comes back…and I wonder who that person may be.

It didnt come home · 30/07/2018 at 16:41

Holy crap hows this guy, what a whiny narcissistic p.o.s!!
    The site is far from dead despite your attempts to criticize and ruin the experience for others.
    Just like the World cup Trophy, don't come back!

BlueBaggerJosh · 28/07/2018 at 21:23

Well, Cripps is going huge, with no C on him. Luckily in my main (cash) league I'm clear 1st by 4 points in a nothing game before finals but have a Nic Nat donut so probably no chance of winning the whole thing barring a miracle. Ballooned out to 5k overall so not too fussed with that anymore.

The BONT · 28/07/2018 at 22:24

I have Cripps as VC and all of my bench players have played expert 1. For loophole i have Garrlet who is emergency and he score 0 and Dom Barry who hasn't played who I can loophole a mid with. If i put a mid as emergency then i will have garrlet and a mid as emergency. Whos score will i get Garrlets 0 or another mids 100

Russty_ · 28/07/2018 at 22:32

If you have two E's on one line it's usually the lower score that you get. Doesn't apply if they didn't play though.

Holty01 · 28/07/2018 at 23:11

How u going this week Russty?

Russty_ · 28/07/2018 at 23:16

Hey Holty, not bad mate considering I have Howe and Buddy, didn't VC Cripps or Grundy..I did Buddy lol, sitting on 1559 with 7 to go including Captain, prediction says 2398 but well, they rarely come true do they?
        How are you travelling mate?

Holty01 · 28/07/2018 at 23:30

Same with Howe and Buddy but im fortunate enough to have the E on Buddy so will probably risk Ahern. Swapped the vc to Cripps 10mins b4 bounce so very happy.
          1636 from 15 with Cripps C score.
          Howe has certainly helped. And i did finally trade Sicily. Need to win this week in 1 of my leagues to stay top 4 so thought might as well.

Russty_ · 28/07/2018 at 23:40

Nice work with the Cripps VC…will be hard to beat this week, I'm keeping my fingers crossed Titch has another big one.

Holty01 · 28/07/2018 at 23:43

He was always going to be my C but then Cripps happened. Still have Fyfe but now he might be out longer then first planned, i may trade him. Only problem will be is ill be down to 1 trade. Certainly not a position i want to be in coming into finals

Russty_ · 28/07/2018 at 23:47

Yeah Fyfe's still 3 weeks away at least, 3rd week of the finals, if you have decent bench cover, I'd probably do it, but wait as long as possible.
                Bad news to hear he's taking longer than expected to recover.

Holty01 · 28/07/2018 at 23:52

The only reason ive kept him for so long was because i thought he would be back for first week of finals. Ive had decent cover but no point mucking around for finals

Russty_ · 29/07/2018 at 00:04

It's a hard one to call mate cause you might need that trade mid round somewhere if you're having a shocker and several of your guys go down…it's always hard this time of year because if you do it or wait you can be damned if you do and damned if you don't….good luck bud.

Defying_Madness · 29/07/2018 at 01:04

I don't think Fyfe will play again this year, Freo are not making finals and they will use this opportunity to keep playing young blokes and make sure fyfe is ready for next year

Holty01 · 29/07/2018 at 13:15

Thats my fear DM. i hope he plays but have the money to change him to anyone. Not sure who to though

BlueBaggerJosh · 28/07/2018 at 22:35

Take Gawns 131 or roll the dice on Titch? Banfield hard tag is leaning me towards the conservative option

Finnius · 28/07/2018 at 22:52

Take it I reckon.

Russty_ · 28/07/2018 at 23:41

Depends on your league situation Josh…I'd be tempted to roll the dice if you need a critical win to make the top 8.

Dees 5th for 2018 · 29/07/2018 at 02:19

Is Simon Goodwin the worst coach in the AFL?

Pretty bloody close. We are a top 3 team in the league in terms of talent yet are still under-performing. Jordan Lewis is hopeless out of the backline – slow turnover machine. Played bloody well up the field and kicked 2 ripper goals last night which was great to see. Leave him in the (inside) midfield drifting forward with more time on the bench to stay fresh. Dees still handball too much and get into trouble as a result of the increased pressure teams now apply. When they play on and kick long and quick to T-Mac and Hogan with Melksham and the crumbers this team looks better than everyone.
Pure talent is keeping Goodwin afloat but seeing multiple times 4-5 handballs in a row then tackled and turnover is really p!ss!ng me off.

Pman · 29/07/2018 at 14:35

Wow! I'd hate to hear your whinge if you actually lost!

neil demons delight · 29/07/2018 at 15:33

Yeah and bring in Lever tell me who could cover that defensive role better,.I am not massive on him either but he is the general down there and the best we have. Petty will develop and Hunt will be a couple of weeks away Have faith in Goody we all have

Cobee Bear · 29/07/2018 at 16:33

From a crow supporter: think you should just be happy your team took the opportunities when they presented, that's the difference in September and I think you can do some damage there. Goodluck

neil demons delight · 29/07/2018 at 17:25

Crows still a chance though and cold do some harm CB Dees just short of being competitive. but you never know Crows did it when least expected cheers NDD

Rick Grimes · 29/07/2018 at 06:27

Should I take Cripps vc score or….. Just kidding.

Ja191 · 29/07/2018 at 08:55

Na that’d be stupid settling for 170 when you could have titchs 250

Rick Grimes · 29/07/2018 at 12:09

Haha, I wouldn't rule it out.

neil demons delight · 29/07/2018 at 15:34

Don't take it Rick I am playing you NDD

BrownlowBoy · 29/07/2018 at 09:52

No offence Wow,

But rank mid season means absolutely nothing.

It's where you finish the season that counts, it's a marathon, not a sprint.

Cheers.

Hawks · 29/07/2018 at 11:51

Contemplating a Fyfe to Macrae trade, but cant decide if I'm best doing it now or prior to next weeks round.

I have coverage this week, although will be fielding Ahern, with Shuey and Fyfe on my mid bench.

I'm playing for leagues, but also trying to improve my rank of around 5k with a strong finish.

2 trades left, I'm thinking next week at this moment because if Macrae were to get injured this week, or if somehow Fyfe became available next week I would kick myself. May wait to see how Ahern starts today.

Thoughts please.

Hawks · 29/07/2018 at 14:09

Don't need to trade this week, I take Ahern's score

Cobee Bear · 29/07/2018 at 14:18

Ahern having a strong game, unfortunately on my bench!

Corey · 29/07/2018 at 13:45

Originally Trading Sicily to Westhoff but at the moment Ahern 31 As my emergency is looking good

BrownlowBoy · 29/07/2018 at 13:51

I wouldn't mind Hoff or Gray being out if Ahern is gonna produce a good score.

Browncow · 29/07/2018 at 13:54

Ahern playing well – and if my eyes don’t deceive me Majak Daw is good at football now

Corey · 29/07/2018 at 14:21

71 at Half Time

Corey · 29/07/2018 at 16:12

Great None Move I Held Ahern got the 124 and Westhoff only 25 in 2nd quarter

Cobee Bear · 29/07/2018 at 16:30

Will provide me a juicy upgrade in finals

Connor · 29/07/2018 at 13:52

Woops. Second week in a row I've been at work and forgotten to sub Ahern on for T.Smith (Melb) after Battle scores poorly – I do it to myself

Finnius · 29/07/2018 at 14:20

Damn I don't have a way to get Ahern's score onfield. Killing it with 72 at half time.

Holty01 · 29/07/2018 at 15:07

That sux mate. I was fortunate enough to have Buddy on bench with the E so have replaced him with Ahern.

Pman · 29/07/2018 at 14:33

Hey community I have Ahern as Emergency in my Fwd line and he has 72 points at half time and could go massive. I have the option to take his score but means I have to bench one of Westhoff or McLean, who does the community think is a better option to bench and why? Thanks..

Finnius · 29/07/2018 at 14:34

On recent form I'd be benching Mclean.

Pman · 29/07/2018 at 14:56

Was leaning towards McLean too but is Bulldogs home game which muddies the water a bit, Westhoff probably is more consistent and has a higher ceiling. Cheers…

AFC1886 · 29/07/2018 at 15:00

Ahern on track to ton up, I have until the Port game to decide whether to loophole his score over Lachie Neale what is a benchmark score to take?

Defying_Madness · 29/07/2018 at 15:01

For some reason the majority of my opponents have Ahern on field, rip me

Derek · 29/07/2018 at 15:10

I see the same. A few who had Shuey needed to have Ahern

Captain Risky · 29/07/2018 at 16:07

Yes, Shuey out Ahern in for me.. Got a 17 from Howe to balance it out though.

neil demons delight · 29/07/2018 at 15:22

goldys perfect tap to Simpkin who got caught HTB .Cost Goldy 2 pts come on whats going on

Sam_01 · 29/07/2018 at 15:31

Should I take ahern over Neale or Mitchell, Mitchell will cup a banfield tag

Holty01 · 29/07/2018 at 15:44

Take Aherns score.
    Plus it would take a very brve person to bence the best scoring sc player this year. Id bench Neale probably

r_calve · 29/07/2018 at 15:50

bench neale

Cobee Bear · 29/07/2018 at 16:31

Bench at least one of them. Coin toss as to who though sorry

r_calve · 29/07/2018 at 15:52

i knew picking up deledio wasn't all stupid, got 6 in the first quarter and somehow ended up with 108

Holty01 · 29/07/2018 at 16:01

Nice. If he can stay on the park for the rest of the season he will be a great pick

Corey · 29/07/2018 at 16:13

Good point there Holty
      I’d be nervous about Delideo cannot deny he’s a gun tho!

Holty01 · 29/07/2018 at 16:20

Sunday started so promising and now Gray is happening. Lift will you

Cobee Bear · 29/07/2018 at 16:28

The guy can accumulate sc points exponentially. Here's to hoping for a 5 gaol 3rd quarter

Cobee Bear · 29/07/2018 at 16:29

Goal*, five gaols would be a bit odd…this is why I shouldn't drink on Sundays

Holty01 · 29/07/2018 at 16:29

Lets hope.

BlueBaggerJosh · 29/07/2018 at 16:22

Of all times to bench Ahern.

Cobee Bear · 29/07/2018 at 16:27

Haha same!

Defying_Madness · 29/07/2018 at 17:33

Was looking at maybe 2600 again but Ryan and Walters have other plans.

Russty_ · 29/07/2018 at 17:36

I thought Ryan was injured, hardly seen him at all..some pretty underwhelming scores today.

JohnDJ59 · 29/07/2018 at 18:12

Looks like I will only be in one finals series this time around, going to end 5th in my Won't Back Down league, winning today, but will miss out on 4th place on % and will be missing out on 8th spot in Jolly Roger also on % in spite of what should be a win today.

Yeahnah · 29/07/2018 at 18:26

What happened to Gunston playing in defence?

Derek · 29/07/2018 at 18:45

I need him to score 98 for me to qualify for final of my cash league. 71 at 3/4 time

Holty01 · 29/07/2018 at 18:58

Ouch. That will be vlose Derek

Russty_ · 29/07/2018 at 23:46

I hate vlose games 🙂

Lazza · 29/07/2018 at 19:27

Ohh, noo

Valens_FC · 29/07/2018 at 19:35

Sorry Derek some bad suggestions on my part… the McGrath 59 would have done it for you. Thought you would trade in another defender, but the smith 16 beyond belief. Didn’t think that much risk to not taking a 59.

Derek · 29/07/2018 at 23:35

No worries mate, taking McGraths score would have got me home, honestly I shouldn’t still have McGrath in the team, his midfield time hasn’t turned into points.

ryan3315 · 29/07/2018 at 18:41

Thoughts on Dunkley for the rest of the year?

Final fwd spot, tossing up between him, Tom McDonald, McLean and Wallis.

dontblushbaby · 29/07/2018 at 19:04

Traded Rocky to Macrae is he's going to get me into the 4 in 2 cash leagues ,Thanks Jack you gun

Russty_ · 29/07/2018 at 19:12

2351 here with Howe, Ryan and Buddy's turds, so pretty happy with that…. how'd yas all go?

Holty01 · 29/07/2018 at 19:16

2401 for me with Howe. A lot of average scores by some premos but apart from Howe, no injuries so looking good for finals next week

Defying_Madness · 29/07/2018 at 19:17

2526 here, team is going along nicely.
    Cogs, Hurley and my 2 freo boys today let me down

Finnius · 29/07/2018 at 19:20

2451 for me Russty – Howe and Walters the villains.

Russty_ · 29/07/2018 at 19:21

Hahah you just can't stay out of here can you Kylie?..I'm in 5 finals with my mates so it's all good.
    Coincidentally POD Fiction got 2509 this week also, got lucky with Ahern.

Russty_ · 29/07/2018 at 19:24

Nice work boys, some nice big scores there.

Russty_ · 29/07/2018 at 19:30

Give it a rest 66..it's kinda pathetic…go pull some wings off Flies or something.

KSinny · 29/07/2018 at 19:26

About 2350 with Howe, Gray, Buddy and crisp

Russty_ · 29/07/2018 at 22:57

Pretty similar here mate, Howe, Gray, Buddy and Ryan…and no Ahern, you did ok considering.

Ahmad rubas · 29/07/2018 at 19:33

2504 first time ever going above 2500 ahern 120 could of been useful ahead of Rocky 80 but still stoker with the score

Russty_ · 29/07/2018 at 20:21

Great score Ahmad, well done mate!

TOPHAWK1 · 29/07/2018 at 19:38

Hi Russty. After Howe concussion, and turds from Rance and Ryan, managed to get to 2410 this week. Ahern onfield for de Goey was huge for me today. Now have 3 trades to go shopping. Hopefully wont crater too much in the rankings after the earlier dramas. Cheers mate!

Holty01 · 29/07/2018 at 20:15

Nice recovery Hawk. I made 2401 and did not have a forward score a ton.

Russty_ · 29/07/2018 at 20:22

Hi Hawk, very serviceable score there mate, I missed the Ahern bonus unfortunately but dem's the breaks, 3 left here too, gotta see what happens with Howe this week ..hope he makes it back.

Defying_Madness · 29/07/2018 at 20:44

Versed you in a few leagues this week Hawk. You still managed a strong score with the Howe injury, reckon it would have been way closer if he didn't cop that hit.
      Hopefully I get another chance to go against you in a few finals.
      Good luck mate

The Ranger · 29/07/2018 at 19:48

2478. And no injuries!

Russty_ · 29/07/2018 at 20:22

Nice one Ranger…solid.

TBone_9 · 29/07/2018 at 20:32

Got 2305 Russty. Had Howe, Walters and Grays spud scores. Still 4 trades left though so time to go shopping this week I think!

Russty_ · 29/07/2018 at 20:38

Yeah TBone Howe really hurt this week, over 2300 is a good salvage from a bad week, I didn't think I'd even get to 2200 at one stage.

TBone_9 · 29/07/2018 at 21:35

Really did hurt, but sometimes making the best of a bad situation feels as good as a belter score! Think there’ll be any worries with Dev Smith or Howe to play this week? Really want to use a trade to go Dusty to Macrae. Bang!

Russty_ · 29/07/2018 at 22:02

Yeah possibly mate…have to sweat it out until we know anything, sure pays to have a few trades in the bank just in case.

SamuraiPizzaCat · 30/07/2018 at 12:14

2508 this week with a few average scores as usual.. I'm looking at you Walters, Sloane, Savage, Hurley, Dusty, Mclean… but also a lot of big scorers to carry the team

BockChoy · 31/07/2018 at 13:54

Only 2219 this week – normally you have overs and unders… alas this week it was all pretty much unders! Only Cripps, Gawn, Titch and Yeo exceeded their projected values which means the villains are:

Laird (91), Brayshaw (80), Hurn (91), Crisp (71), Vlastuin (78), Oliver (101), Merret (114), Ward (63), Coniglio (79), Dusty (83), Hoff (85), Nank (82), Gunston (85), Lambert (69), Heeney (91), McLean (80), Gray (65) and Boak (80).

None of them are really bad scores but all of them are down on expectation.

AuroraBorealis?! · 29/07/2018 at 19:12

ended up with 2427 pre-scaling, any idea what par is this week?

Finnius · 29/07/2018 at 19:21

I think 2400 would be about par.

dontblushbaby · 29/07/2018 at 19:22

2501 for me ,had Ryan also and could have looped Ahern but didn't see that coming from him .all good though

TOPHAWK1 · 29/07/2018 at 19:40

I reckon my score of 2410 is about Par. Sums up my season so far. Just par.

Marty · 29/07/2018 at 20:04

2430 for me with Ryan and Gray sub par.

Mark Fawcett · 29/07/2018 at 21:32

Not too sure about that. I had 2,480 and round rank of 3,840 which put me in the top 2%. Actually, 2,400 might have been about par?

Sam_01 · 29/07/2018 at 19:43

2435 with howe and Walters so can’t complain

JohnDJ59 · 29/07/2018 at 19:47

Ended the regular season very well, scored 2361, won 8/10 of my league games and even toppled a few top teams in some very close games. In the Holy Grail league 12 v 2, I beat Doggies Woof who was ranked 27 before this weekend by 3pts and in Magnificent 7 18 v 2, I beat Long Live Jock by 2pts. Will only be playing in one finals series, in my Won't Back Down league where I came 5th, but to be able to win against some of the top teams, gave me some satisfaction.

Russty_ · 29/07/2018 at 20:26

Nice strong finish there John, hey a final is a final, one is better than none bud..keep fighting it out.

JohnDJ59 · 29/07/2018 at 23:39

It was a good finish Russty, even though I missed out on the eight in Jolly Roger by % only, winning most of my games this weekend has given me confidence for next week, coming 5th in Won't Back Down was good, just missed out on 4th by % also, but at least I get the chance to defend my premiership from last year and the team I play I beat in round seven, plus I got a better score than him this week.I also made two GF last year from 5th, for a win and a lose, so you never know, however I had more trades left last year

TOPHAWK1 · 29/07/2018 at 20:51

Great stuff mate. Always nice knocking over some of the big boys in this SC caper. Hopefully you still have a few trades up your sleeve so you can rattle some cages in your league finals. Go well! Cheers John

JohnDJ59 · 29/07/2018 at 23:54

Thanks TOPHAWK1, it was fun being able to do that, when I saw I was playing Doggies Woof I didn't give myself much chance, since he was ranked 27th and he had only just beaten me last week in my Won't Back Down league with a score of 2628, so it was very satisfying to get one back.

neil demons delight · 29/07/2018 at 21:59

Yeah great stuff John and the dees won too woohoo good luck in your league NDD

JohnDJ59 · 30/07/2018 at 00:03

Thanks Neil, very happy with the weekend results, I was a bit down after last weekend, so it was great that both the Dees and Black Flag could bounce back for me. I have to be honest, I really would have preferred us to beat Geelong than Adelaide, but 4pts is 4pts whoever we beat to get them. I think that makes sense.

TRIGGA_HAPPY · 29/07/2018 at 20:11

Hey guys and gals back in Aus.
One helluva trip.
Alaska was out of this world! 🐾
A gem that you all should visit. Stunning. Stunning.

Cold back in Aus.
Speaking of cold which genius came up with an idea to play a game in ballarat!
Felt like – 3 apparently. Wet as well. Port even brought a microwave to keep the poor little players hands warm. Musta worked for dixon.
As the squirrels say in alaska.
Cold? C'mon im freezing my nuts off here. 🐿❄

Congrats blush super move on the mccrae trade. A winning move. Too good mate. Needed that one to play finals in the happy place. Good luck to all the JR guns.

2400 this week no thanks to ryan.
Lucky i could loop ahern with Walters

Finals next week lets dance!

Russty_ · 29/07/2018 at 20:25

Hi Trig welcome home mate, sounds like you had a kickass time…how'd you fare in SC while you were away…and were you able to get online at all to manage things?…cheers mate.

TRIGGA_HAPPY · 29/07/2018 at 20:50

Rust ol' mate.
      Yep belta of a time.
      Mid 2400 avg over the 4 weeks i was away.
      So pretty stoked.
      Stayed around 2000 mark.

Logged in once at an airport to take titches vc score early.
      Logged in again to see nic nat and sicily done for the year. So had to trade. Was so close to going stanley and tomahawk. But chose the more regular route and went goldy and gunston. With sicily going down thought gunna may get get the role.

Should have scored 100 more last week but didnt get to change the c to titch so took gawn as c.

Lucky enough to loop ahern and walters this week as they played today.

Be a ballsy move – Might go for a harley ride next week. Be a cheap f7/m9 swing. Freo play late. Hmmm.

neil demons delight · 29/07/2018 at 21:55

Good you made it back safely mate Well after missing out on per centage last year in The Happy Place this year I made 8th on per cent Real tough luck DEAFNESS who scored over 2500 and got done finishing 9th would like to know the per/cent there but can't get them Congrats to all finaliists NDD

Mark Fawcett · 29/07/2018 at 21:30

Moved up 12 spots to 58th overall:) Pretty happy. Ahern's 124 on the bench whilst copping Gray's 65 and Hogan's 60! Other than Coniglio's 79 everything else was 80 and above with some big scores from Gawn, Kelly, Cripps, Yeo, Simpson and captain Mitchell:) Final score of 2,480.

Holty01 · 29/07/2018 at 22:06

Nice Mark. Keep moving up mate

Mark Fawcett · 29/07/2018 at 22:15

cheers

Russty_ · 29/07/2018 at 22:07

Nice work Mark, you're in a position to give it a crack mate…good luck, hope you finish strong.

Mark Fawcett · 29/07/2018 at 22:15

2 trades left good DPP links still:) Cheers mate.

Cotchinator · 30/07/2018 at 14:55

Well done Mark. Keep it up m8

r_calve · 29/07/2018 at 21:40

lad's I believe I have found out how to make Mitchell score well, I captained him once in the past six weeks and that was against the doggies when he got 79, lowest score other than that is 136

you guys can thank me later for my selflessness 😉

pigjumpprusik · 30/07/2018 at 00:42

Cheers mate

Finals · 30/07/2018 at 11:34

I captained him for that 79 as well. And not in the past two weeks (had him this week but took Gawn's VC score). I look forward to making Titch my VC this week for a change!

Russty_ · 30/07/2018 at 21:41

Cheers mate, your sacrifice will not go un-noticed 🙂

Jeffrey · 29/07/2018 at 22:43

My fwd line is: D Smith, Heaney, McLean, Gray, Walters.

Who should I get for last spot F6 to replace Sicily, money is not an issue as Sic is worth more then all fwd's.

I'm tossing up between these 5: Westhoff, Wingard, Bruest, Menagola, Hawkins. Thoughts or any other suggestions? Thx

Russty_ · 29/07/2018 at 22:47

Hawkins…3 round average of 134.3 mate..I'd get him if I could afford to.

Jeffrey · 29/07/2018 at 23:22

Thanks Russty. Just realised TomaHawk is the only one I can't afford. Who else out of the others? I'm tossing up between the 2 Port players Westhoff & Wingard as local derby home game this week & 3 out of 4 home games till SC GF?

Russty_ · 29/07/2018 at 23:30

Breust would probably be the most solid pick mate, only one shitey score in his last 7…with Wingard a close second…he's been very solid too the last 8 rounds.

GeorgeS · 29/07/2018 at 23:58

is it worth going Boak to McDonald, Breust or Hawkins? Money isn't a problem and I think I have too many Port players (Winguard, Gray, Rockliff, although the latter is on the bench as M9 this week)

Russty_ · 30/07/2018 at 00:02

Hi George, yeah I think it's very worth it going to Hawkins or Breust, Boak has been the 80's man the last 10 weeks or so, you need more than that if you can get it.

"Give me a C"…lol

pigjumpprusik · 30/07/2018 at 00:41

I'd go McDonald out of those 3, Melbourne could annihilate GC at the G next week.

Corey · 30/07/2018 at 07:30

Could wait a handful of weeks and trade Hawkins in for the last two rounds where Geelong play Freo and GC could win you a final with a huge score like Buddy

r_calve · 30/07/2018 at 11:51

yeah boak is shocking

GeorgeS · 30/07/2018 at 17:52

Thanks for the tips. Thinking at this point I might leave Rocklife as M9 and Boak as F7, though upgrading E. Phillips to Macrae and Fritsch to McDonald. Only problem is that option eats up almost all my $390K cash reserves, though I guess gives me decent bench cover (mid and forward at least)
    Probably change my mind 10 times before Friday

Richard · 30/07/2018 at 11:01

Hi community. Is it worth going Taranto to Wingard? I currently have 5 trades and my thought process is that even those taranto has been in form for the last month, wingard has been in form for the last 2 months and is just more likely to score higher from here imo. But i’d like to hear people’s thoughts on this. I also have Billings in that forward line but I don’t want to trade him this week as he’s playing the doggies.

The Ranger · 30/07/2018 at 11:36

Not an easy one Richard, assuming that you're playing for leagues I'd suggest using those trades to get a decent loop hole working.before you pull a luxury sideways trade.

r_calve · 30/07/2018 at 11:51

the chad is a decent football player, bring him in

noah · 30/07/2018 at 11:13

Should i trade Hogan out and if so who for? I have 150 K Spare.

The Ranger · 30/07/2018 at 11:31

Dees have GC next up. Maybe wait a week.

The Ranger · 30/07/2018 at 11:28

I bloody love Finals.
Made the finals in all six of my leagues, top four in four leagues and top eight in the other two.
Playing against teams ranked above me in every match…bring it on!!

Steeeve · 30/07/2018 at 11:32

I've been holding JJK. Not sure why, just conserving trades really (he's only my f7).
He's out again next week. I'm tempted to bring in Walters for him, which will leave me with 4 trades (but cover across all lines except defence). I am worried because Walters is in a slump and has a bad knee so might not be picked for the final few rounds. However I only have about $450k to play with. What do you think?

TheGreatBozza · 30/07/2018 at 12:23

Pretty happy with a 2457 carrying some poor scores from Howe, Crisp, Dusty, Cogs, Walters, Gray & McLean.
The Sicily to Crisp trade 2 weeks back has been a killer but i'm hoping Crisp can turn it around.

This week I'll look to move on JDG if confirmed he's out for longer than 2+ weeks. Who do we think is the best forward to bring in?
I currently have D.Smith, Heeney, Hoff, McLean, Walters, Gray. Can afford anyone but Tommahawk

Russty_ · 30/07/2018 at 17:24

Hey Peeps, how many finals did you make this year out of how many Leagues?
How many did you make the top 4 in and how many 5th to 8th?
Do you think you'll need to trade this week to keep your hopes alive and finally…
How many trades remaining?

I made 5 out of 10.
Only 1 top 4 out of those 5.
I think I might have to do 1 trade this week.
3 trades remaining.

Yeahnah · 30/07/2018 at 17:33

Made finals in all my leagues and finished 1st in my paid league, although I had a shocking week this week with 2270.
    Got 2 trades left, i want to bring in a F7 because my forward line is woeful at the moment but I’ll probably keep them for injuries

Russty_ · 30/07/2018 at 17:41

Well done making all of em Yeahnah…especially your cash league nice with the double chance, yeah maybe best to hold fire if it's only an f7 you need.

Holty01 · 30/07/2018 at 19:11

4 of 4 for me and all top 4 finishes so very proud of myself as it will probably not happen again. My priority is a cash league im in and playing someone who i think is out of trades so may hold this week which could jeopardize other matches.
    2 trades left.

Russty_ · 30/07/2018 at 19:18

Nice result there Holty…4 for 4 is brilliant mate…best of luck bringing it home.

Lazza · 30/07/2018 at 19:36

Hey Russty, I made 5 of 8 finals. 4 x Top 4. 3 of which are cash leagues 😛
    Have 5 trades left, but will use 2 trades this week to boost my squad. One being a down trade to gen some cash.
    None are forced, unless you consider dud Bud as a must trade.

Good luck in The Rat Pack against NDD… I’m playing Shake N Bake, and whomever wins will play the loser of your match…

Russty_ · 30/07/2018 at 20:40

Thanks Laz, you've done well this year, nice one having 5 trades left, more than most at this time of year 🙂

TRIGGA_HAPPY · 30/07/2018 at 19:43

Hey Rust
    Finals 8 – 10 leagues (majority with the fine folks of JR)
    Missed out on the happy place finals thanks to the draw during the bloody byes!
    6 out of 8 finals have double chance.
    2 left in the trade cupboard.

It'll be gr8. Looking forward to locking horns with the best.

Those being being in no particular order:
    Gator
    INP
    Neil (NDD)
    Liam
    Patch
    Kyle
    Shakers (S n B)

Russty_ · 30/07/2018 at 20:43

Hi Trig,
      Bloody nice effort considering you've been hunting Wolves and wrestling Polar Bears the last month…and had to connect to the internet via a 1960's satellite..from your igloo…lol
      Good luck for your finals, some tough competition there.

TRIGGA_HAPPY · 30/07/2018 at 21:04

Thanks mate u 2.

Beamer is one of the main reasons i have made the finals during my os stint. He has been huuuge.

Crow94 · 30/07/2018 at 20:28

Made top 4 in 1 of my 3 leagues and 5th to 8th in the others. Making one trade this week. Fritsch to a pod and will have 2 trades left

Russty_ · 30/07/2018 at 20:51

Noice Crow…to make all 4 of your finals, yeah Fritsch has dropped off a bit lately, better to get someone more solid in there.

Ahmad rubas · 30/07/2018 at 20:38

i made 5 out of 9
    only 1 top 4
    no trades this week
    5 remaining
    the positive is i made finals in the 4 leagues i care about negative is my top 4 finish is in the one finals series out of 5 i dont care about

Russty_ · 30/07/2018 at 21:02

Nice one Ahmad, with 5 left this might be the week to do 2 trades to strengthen your squad cause it's sudden death if you ain't in the top 4….good luck mate.

Derek · 30/07/2018 at 23:57

I stuffed up and put JSmith on field instead of keeping McGraths 58. Lost two matches by close margins, one was Piemans cash league that put me out of Finals and the other was the Rat Pack where I finished 9th.

Managed to finish 1st in Magnificent 7 (league rank 112) and 6th in the A Graders (rank 109), looking forward to those matches

Russty_ · 31/07/2018 at 14:51

Hey Derek, that's bloody bad luck with Smith with his scoring so lowly…good to hear you still made a few finals 🙂

Holty01 · 30/07/2018 at 17:58

How on earth does Curnow get the same punishment as May. The match review is an absolute joke.

Lekdog · 30/07/2018 at 18:09

Not sure how they both get the same but not suprised Curnow missed…having said that, he's a Blue so IT'S BULLSHIT

neil demons delight · 30/07/2018 at 18:45

One of the first picked forwards next year I dare say.The future of Carlton

dontblushbaby · 30/07/2018 at 18:52

I believe they should challenge it ,I've seen worse not even reported

Holty01 · 30/07/2018 at 19:05

Yep and there argument should be 'if May gets a week, how on earth does Curnow get the same.'

Holty01 · 30/07/2018 at 18:51

Lol. Agree that Curnow got the 1 game. May is just lucky Ed has a hard head. That could of been Martin all over again

Russty_ · 30/07/2018 at 19:01

May's the dumb one for trying to get revenge on the wrong Curnow..lol

Holty01 · 30/07/2018 at 19:03

True. 👍

Russty_ · 30/07/2018 at 19:17

Nice of the media to tell us that Buddy's been injured all season with a heel issue….now, and he's hardly trained all season, a bit more transparency would be nice!

Sc_Wow · 30/07/2018 at 19:43

I thought that this has been common knowledge since he first missed with injury?

Moosehead · 30/07/2018 at 20:51

No it hasn’t. He scored massively in the first game but hurt his heel and played the next couple of games then rested for three games and has been back ever since. Never was it mentioned that he couldn’t train. If that was the case many of us Buddy holders would have traded him when we had abundant trades.

Russty_ · 30/07/2018 at 20:58

Agree Moose, I didn't know he wasn't training and being 'managed'…not sure why they were playing him if he wasn't 100%, seems silly…I certainly would've traded him if I knew he was under a cloud that was limiting his performance.

TRIGGA_HAPPY · 30/07/2018 at 21:07

Has and remains on my
          "No buddy way" list.

Lazza · 30/07/2018 at 20:10

Anyone hear Chris Scott on 360…what a cock. … reckons Higgins hand-to-foot when kicking his goal was a throw … so now I guess all players have to handball to their foot when kicking … there is no rule that determines how you must drop the ball to foot when kicking… can’t stand either of the whinging Scotts … both are sooks..

TRIGGA_HAPPY · 30/07/2018 at 20:15

Hand to hand a throw
    Hand to foot and to have IQ to make that split decision bloody brilliant.

Remind me.
    How did higgins slide all the way down to the tigers first pick in the draft?

They got a beauty there.

Lazza · 30/07/2018 at 20:29

Yeh, I don’t understand that either. Champion Data had him as their #1 .. and so many teams use their stat rankings week to week but choose to ignore them in the draft … well, except one team … #17 is such an iconic number for the Tigers.. looks like it applies to draft picks too !!

Hawks · 30/07/2018 at 22:53

Higgins dropped to the Tigers because he is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Most clubs avoided Higgins because they thought that he would struggle with following a game plan.
      Apparently he couldn't follow the plans he was given in junior football.

blimey · 30/07/2018 at 23:09

lucky he went to then

their game plan is harass the begeezers out of the opposition especially in the forward line, see ball, get ball, kick goal.

works a treat for jack.

Russty_ · 30/07/2018 at 23:33

May not be the sharpest tool in the shed but you gotta love the passion he exudes, and the enthusiasm, he's a breath of fresh air and has a great attitude…got some Footy talent too.

Russty_ · 30/07/2018 at 20:52

Was just a ball drop from what I saw, not sure about the rules when it comes to running around the goalpost but it was called fair at the time and was a goal so that's all that matters…gotta be goal of the year doesn't it?

Holty01 · 30/07/2018 at 21:31

We are still being harsh on a bloke who has arguably been the best scoring sc forward of the last decade. His downside is he can spud it up but he is my f7 so hopefully he goes huge in 1 or 2 of my finals. Could cost you in a league match but you would be insane not selecting him if going for rank imo.

Russty_ · 30/07/2018 at 21:43

Not Buddy's fault though Holty if he's been injured and his Coach continues to play him, Buddy won me a few grand finals last year with his huge score, but if he's not up to it, he won't be able to give it his best.

Holty01 · 30/07/2018 at 22:25

Not blaming him mate. Buddys problem is that he is too good. A lesser player would probably be rested but a half fit Buddy is still in ur best 22.