I told you.
I told you all. Essendon would lose to Carlton.
It was always going to happen. We’re tripe. They’re out bogey side. They were always going to win.
Who wins today?
— Patch (@PatchToTheMax) May 12, 2018
And they did. They bloody well did. We’re hopeless. We’re lost. We’re devoid of soul. Much like my Supercoach team in years gone by… and the months to come, no doubt.
However – the weekend of Supercoach is all that matters now. Those of us whose teams don’t suck pretend it doesn’t matter, and we live vocariously through fantasy football.
— Bonbeacher (@Bonbeacher) May 11, 2018
In said fantasy football:
- Sicily – has to be in the discussion as essential, regardless of how much of a flog he is.
- BENJAMIN RONKE. Holy moly. Kicked Spargo to the kerb in terms of price rises.
- Elliot Yeo looks essential down back for those who don’t have him.
- Robert the Gray is Good At Football (trademark Lekdog Inc.)
- Is The Showdown the best rivalry in footy?
I’m personally watching every single move made by Jack Macrae after good mate Jedders – who has ruined everything he touched this season – brought him in.
You are sitting on your couch staring at every touch and every score update aren’t you? Haha
— Jedders (@petejeds) May 12, 2018
I am. I hate what I have become. But my side is loving it.