Community my teams suck, Supercoach and Carlton alike.

Let’s talk some footy…

• Holman on field is unfortunate but we’ll all have him there.
  • Naughton holders, well done. My advice was to hold, even more well done if you played him.
  • How good is Finlayson?
  • How good is Murray?
  • Rookies have been really good this year, it makes me happy.
  • Premos have been confusing, Elliot Yeo are you good or bad!?!?!
  • Rebuilding a club, takes a while or have we (Carlton) done it wrong? (I’m a believer but gee whiz it hurt losing to Norf

P.S glad I could trade Lambert into form for those who have him

Categories: Supercoach

Lekdog · 15/04/2018 at 01:33

P.S I'll confirm a couple of things.
YES people were making multiple accounts and talking to themselves (I can see their IP addresses)
YES some people were removed from the community, a lot of the time this was because of comments flagged by the site which were out of line (unrepeatable and unacceptable in society, let alone a website)
YES people were removed for impersonating other community members

Let's try and be positive, I don't mind banter but the stuff that was getting flagged was disgusting and not something we put up with here

CJudd3Votes · 15/04/2018 at 08:58

On ya lek. In other news reminding any Carlton supporter who they go for should just about count as abuse aswell. We get it folks, we are terrible

Goose · 15/04/2018 at 09:14

Who were they Lek? Name names

HarryH · 15/04/2018 at 09:22

It's really disappointing isn't it and not just limited to this forum. Gee the amount of trolls on Herald Sun is amazing. I hardly read the comments anymore. I don't post all that often but read through this site multiple times per week and notice how the tide has turned. I now look for the usual suspects for concerted comments such as Pieman, Derek, Kev etc who provide genuine insight.

As to the footy, I hope Lobb and/or ZGL return next week otherwise I'm in trouble in the fwd line as have Venables. He was actually on track to post his first serious score for the year! What other cheap fwd options do we have on the bubble next week?

Yo-Yo Yeo · 15/04/2018 at 10:09

None that I know of HarryH, unless you wanna go early on Guelfi who plays his 1st game. FWIW he ticks a lot of boxes

Derek · 15/04/2018 at 10:32

How did Zac Bailey look?

TOPHAWK1 · 15/04/2018 at 10:42

Shocking. Will get dropped this week. 15SC. Kicked just one behind.

AuroraBorealis?! · 15/04/2018 at 11:24

Honestly he showed some flashes, i think he'll be a good player in the future… just maybe not for SC.

Derek · 15/04/2018 at 10:37

I also started Lobb. Decided to trade him to Coniglio this week. I’m ok with that trade except it leaves me two forward rookies on field.

His knee injury didn’t look good last week. I thought the worse for the guy when he did it. He came back on but he shouldn’t have.

Defying_Madness · 15/04/2018 at 15:19

Not sure how to get rid of Lobb next week if he doesn't play. Only have 110k in the bank and McLean and Gray are set to increase by a lot

Valens_FC · 15/04/2018 at 13:53

Decisive and absolutely fair. I’ve never really understood the mentality of having to rely on baiting and bullying others to raise one’s self esteem. Some very odd fish out there talking to themselves and impersonating others!

Whatyasmokin · 15/04/2018 at 20:13

Its pretty obvious their mental health is in jeopardy with crap like that. I pity them , go get help lads. Theres also a thing people seem to have forgotten.

Dont feed the trolls. Its very simple, if they get nothing, they dont come back at least very often. Its kind of immature/naive to play their game honestly.

Valens_FC · 15/04/2018 at 13:57

You couldn’t have substantiated your own name any better with this warrior effort. Cop your ban and move on. Sounds like there’s plenty of alternate sites out there where brave men like you who want to troll are embraced.

JohnDJ59 · 16/04/2018 at 00:33

Hey Lekdog, Russty just informed me that he had been blocked from the site and all he was doing was standing up for the site,any chance you can let him back in,he is usually helpful with his comments.

Sandyf62 · 16/04/2018 at 02:43

That's a bit of a shock JD,I thought Russty was pretty good and seemed to help the new ones out quite a bit.Lets hope Lekdog sees your post and lets him back in.If he got out of hand I'm sure he's sorry about it.

neil demons delight · 16/04/2018 at 08:33

disappointed to hear that. Russty is value to supercoach

Sc_Wow · 16/04/2018 at 08:55

Yeah Ruusty was great, would be good if these bans could be lifted. I think they were thrown out a bit. Now that everyone’s aware I think the behaviour will decrease

neil demons delight · 16/04/2018 at 10:13

There's one thing for sure you know your fantasy game and your remarks are a big help Just the in fighting that I don 't enjoy. Just ignore offensive comments and do what you do best advice. And forget that make believe parrott sitting on your shoulders mate We all know he is a figment of imagination .

Sc_Wow · 16/04/2018 at 10:22

Cheers who’s this parrot you refer to though?

James · 15/04/2018 at 04:32

Two rooks entered last chance saloon this week and only one will leave. Congrats Naughton and bye bye Brayshaw.

paul · 15/04/2018 at 07:35

This kid was all the talk at freo before the season started he must have potential.For me as long as they play him he stays.I have learnt my lesson not to off load too early.

paul · 15/04/2018 at 07:43

Plan A was he Brayshaw upguard round six to Danger. I have keeped 350 in the bank for this hoping danger would drop to around 650/680. Plan B was to use Kelly but he is playing so good i really would like to keep him at M8 and focus on other areas first.

Whatyasmokin · 15/04/2018 at 20:08

Wise move I reckon, im in no rush to burn my trades on could be opportunities that may not even have js.

Made his BE he stays.

Post_MaSloane · 15/04/2018 at 08:15

Hibberd better ton up today, he's been pretty Dissapointing. My boy Duncan in for a big one against the saints as well

TOPHAWK1 · 15/04/2018 at 08:26

Agreed MaSloane. I have Hibberd too, and he needs to start delivering better scores from here. All eyes on you today Hibbo! Get us a juicy tonne please.

Derek · 15/04/2018 at 09:07

It wouldn’t surprise me. There will be a long list in the redeemers category this week. All the trigger traders will be frustrated.

TOPHAWK1 · 15/04/2018 at 09:29

Yep. The trigger traders will be pulling their hair out. Just used two trades to this point. Both this round.

Dom Barry out for Crowden, and Liam Ryan out for Henry.

I started with Zerrett and Hibbo. Did it cross my mind to trade Zerrett out at certain stages? Of course it did, but you just don't do it. Save those trades and back your premos in. ALWAYS. I bet there were thousands of coaches who flicked Yeo last week. Well, those players have been punished into submission as he pumped out a majestic 150 last night. Hope they all learnt their lesson.

Let's hope Zerrett can also be a redeemer. That would make my day!!

Derek · 15/04/2018 at 10:28

what about the Lambert owners

TOPHAWK1 · 15/04/2018 at 10:38

Post Lambert owners will be licking their wounds as well. You just need to back your premos in.

Let's see how many coaches jump off Heath Shaw after this week. That's two poor efforts in a row now. I did not start with him this year as I felt he was just getting too long in the tooth. I hope he comes good, but because of his age, he could really become a problem.

Derek · 15/04/2018 at 10:52

shaw is actually playing well. Has a good mop up role and he is getting plenty of the ball. He just isn’t getting the SC like he used to.

He did roll his ankle in 2nd quarter and it clearly slowed him down.

At the moment he is as good as anyone. Laird is in another world of course.

Ryan (fre) came back to earth.

The 3 rookies are doing good and will hate having to trade them

AuroraBorealis?! · 15/04/2018 at 11:27

Ryan was playing a bit of a shutdown role on Greene and he copped a knee to the back in the first quarter. Considering he didn't really do an amazing job on him i think Ross Lyon will just let him go back to his rebounding role. Fingers crossed anyway

Deckcrow · 15/04/2018 at 12:12

Yes, he looked very uncomfortable in that role on Greene, hopefully he did enough to not be the default shutdown

BockChoy · 16/04/2018 at 12:34

I've stayed clear of Simpson for the past few years because of the "long in the tooth" risk. I check the DEF rankings and see he's there at #2 again, defying father time!

Sc_Wow · 15/04/2018 at 11:44

The pig is hungry he will go 110

Derek · 15/04/2018 at 12:39

He won’t go bad

Chief · 15/04/2018 at 09:03

How long is Venables out for?

Jeff · 15/04/2018 at 09:06

I heard it’s a similar injury to his teammate Ryan last week!

TOPHAWK1 · 15/04/2018 at 09:34

Rumours have it that it could be 6-8 weeks. This is NOT officially confirmed though.

TommyC99 · 15/04/2018 at 09:21

Kruez and Howe really hurt this week. Kruez really doesnt look right at all. Would like to trade him Grundy or Nic Nat (nice bye) but im down to 26 trades due to trading Kelly last week so i might need to hold. Dusty VC saved me so i'm still on track for a 2200+ score (barring anymore turds) Big day of footy ahead!

gator59 · 15/04/2018 at 09:57

I hear you brother.. Have them too.. Kruz has to go

Finnius · 15/04/2018 at 13:58

yup I had both, and walters underwhelming. Smith not looking good either. Looking at my worst round to date at this rate. Just when I thought I had all my problems sorted!

Derek · 15/04/2018 at 09:32

Went to the swans game yesterday, great game of footy. I can’t quite work the swans defence out. Last week Mills took most of the kick ins, was the loose man and they were always looking for him running past for the clearing kick. Very similar to round 1.

But last night it was McVeigh who was doing all that and Mills spent most of time on Dahlhaus or the Bont.

Mills was lucky to get 60, but managed to clear the ball that ultimately set up the last goal and boosted his score to 84.

Holding Mills is going to be a roller coaster this year.

It shows the importance of the role that the defenders play and who gets that running half back, clearing role does well.

Off to see the Hawks today

TOPHAWK1 · 15/04/2018 at 09:40

CARN THE MIGHTY HAWKERS!!

theRealPod · 15/04/2018 at 12:30

Mills & Dahl both are giving very little to justify keeper status. The sooner those rookies fatten the better.

Derek · 15/04/2018 at 12:40

Mills has been ok. But no midfield

theRealPod · 15/04/2018 at 12:49

I thought Horse would be rotating him through mids and some games solely defender, it's a worry.

I'm kicking myself I chose Dahl over McLean but I'm sure I'll end up keeping him. Dahl played so well last week in mids I thought here we go..

Jim_bob321 · 15/04/2018 at 09:41

Hey community,
After the failed Buddy VC, what does the community think of Gawn C instead of Titch due to Bernie Vince

Brad · 15/04/2018 at 10:07

Yes, very tempting! Just have a feeling with the TMitch tag, he will be looking at around 100 and also think Gawn can go big. My other option is Danger and the chance of him monstering with getting more mid time with Gazza out. I need a three sides coin!

Yo-Yo Yeo · 15/04/2018 at 10:08

I'd still go Titch. McEvoy is no slouch

Derek · 15/04/2018 at 10:57

I’ll give Tmitch the C.

I’d hate to give it to Gawn or Oliver as I’m going to game to cheer the Hawks home.

Oh dang. I also have Petracca and Fritsch in my team as well

Tibor · 15/04/2018 at 11:08

As a demon I'm in the same boat Derek. I've got Mitchell and JOM. Currently have Mitchell as skipper but considering the move to Max. I'd prefer Bernie just had an easy week and just cruise around doing his own thing. Would prefer to see Max and Big Boy go at it and Oliver just competed with Mitchell it would be good to see how Oliver would go against another pure ball magnet who is probably the best in the comp right now.

My opponent has Max as Captain in a close game so still a bit unsure which way to go on that one

Have a good but not great day at the footy

Go Dees

Jim_bob321 · 15/04/2018 at 11:38

Remember the G is gonna be wet.. so more stoppages.. hopefully Gawny goes big
          Don't wanna risk putting C on Titch becos surely Goodwin gonna hard tag him makes sense

theRealPod · 15/04/2018 at 12:34

Gawn should score big today in the wet. He looks like an athlete this season after dropping a few kegs.

TheGreatBozza · 15/04/2018 at 10:03

What’s wrong with Kruz? I didn’t see the game so I’m not sure if it’s the injury or just Carlton are getting hammered. It’s killing me that I went him over Grundy, especially since I’m a Pies fan. Does the community think it’s worth a trade?

Patch · 15/04/2018 at 10:15

We'll discuss that during the podcast no doubt – I'm leaning yes at this stage but still haven't looked at all the stats.

Brian · 15/04/2018 at 10:22

He is carrying injuries mate. That hard enough for a normal person but when your 11 foot tall the problem just gets amplified. Not sure about that trade. You will be locking in a big loss

TheGreatBozza · 15/04/2018 at 10:45

I’m never one for trading throughout the year unless a player misses multiple weeks, it’s just hard to put up with these scores. He was on fired R1 pre injury so hoping he can’t turn it around

Derek · 15/04/2018 at 11:04

It’s like Kelly missing this week and maybe next. I don’t mind if they miss a week or two as long as it makes them better and they come back 100%

Sc_Wow · 15/04/2018 at 11:36

Trade away, Kruser is going to take along time to get back to his best, look at his 2016 season, played all year and avg 73

Yo-Yo Yeo · 15/04/2018 at 13:27

Carlton did play 2 rucks back in those days I believe but fair point wow

Corey · 15/04/2018 at 11:09

On that note, Any more news on Josh Kelly?

Sc_Wow · 15/04/2018 at 11:36

word was possible OP

Sc_Wow · 15/04/2018 at 11:36

I'm keen to sit back with a beer today and see danger go nuts, 160+ would be great

Maverick66 · 15/04/2018 at 11:49

yeh celebrate

Sc_Wow · 15/04/2018 at 12:27

66? Welcome back old friend

JEL · 15/04/2018 at 11:37

WTF is going on this round.
There have been some fearful floggings for teams that didn't turn up.
Carlton, Lions, Gold Coast so far, even the Crows had a blow out.

Quite a few SC favorites in teams that were spanked.

DavidSA · 15/04/2018 at 12:17

Carlton
    Brisbane
    Gold Coast

I did say it before and will say it again, they are all stuck in bottom 6 for many more years.
    The AFL having 18 clubs has effected Brisbane and Carlton the most. They both were bottom 4 when the 2 new teams came and diluted the comp. Gold Coast did not make good decisions after its first year debut and Gary Ablett did not lead that club like he could have.

Brisbane and Gold Coast should amalgamate and then bring in a Tasmanian club.

Derek · 15/04/2018 at 12:29

How did GWS get it right?

DavidSA · 15/04/2018 at 12:37

The State of NSW has has the best young talent pool for nearly a decade now Derek.

Brad · 15/04/2018 at 12:28

Captain choice alert – TMitch, Gawn or Danger…. community please help! It will decide the round for me.

theRealPod · 15/04/2018 at 12:36

Danger first choice for me out of those three.

DavidSA · 15/04/2018 at 12:42

Mitchell going 140+ 4 weeks straight is a unlikely stat against Melbourne who have a couple of players who can tag but will they is the ultimate question.

Gawn vs Big Mac I would not consider Gawn to go 130+ in that duel

Gotta be Danger

But go with your gut mate, good luck this round 👍

Brad · 15/04/2018 at 13:03

Cheers guys! I can make arguments for all 3… Will lock in Danger as my gut call. Gazza out, Geelong need the win, St Kilda are terrible. Appreciate the guidance and good luck to all

Sc_Wow · 15/04/2018 at 12:32

Podcast update.

The space is coming along well, almost completely set up. Getting excited to be able to add more for the community. Not trying to take over the podcasts Lek does but just going for something a little different.
Get excited

Shake_n_Bake_ · 15/04/2018 at 12:33

Had Fyfe as vc have the choice of Titch Selwood Gawn and Oliver today as capt would it be silly to consider Selwood at the catery thinking Steele to Danger. Selwood loves these conditions. Oliver for the same reasons??

Ja191 · 15/04/2018 at 12:57

I’d go titch, Tag will likely go to Selwood and he can’t handle a tag. In saying that it’s a gut call he could go big. Risk = selwood safe = titch

Shake_n_Bake_ · 15/04/2018 at 15:04

Bernie Vince on Titch maybe.

INPieman · 15/04/2018 at 13:02

Weather conditions suitable for ducks. So go Selwood

JohnDJ59 · 15/04/2018 at 17:24

Oliver would have been a good pick.

TOPHAWK1 · 15/04/2018 at 13:28

It's early, but a decent start for Zerrett! Half way mark in the first quarter 6 disposals for 21 SC. Keep going son!

Shake_n_Bake_ · 15/04/2018 at 13:34

Looks like Ebert paying close attention Hawk.

TOPHAWK1 · 15/04/2018 at 13:45

Ebert is trying, but Merrett looks like he has his measure. 37 SC at quarter time. I hope he can keep going Shake.

Defying_Madness · 15/04/2018 at 15:14

Merret too good

dontblushbaby · 15/04/2018 at 13:35

Matt Guelfi looking good atm for a 117k FWD Rook

Yo-Yo Yeo · 15/04/2018 at 13:35

Rucks are interesting indeed. I've got to honest I think the set and forget has some serious flaws. Problem is it's very hard to predict the best 2 ruckmen from one year to the next. With 4 weeks of hindsight, it's clear now that it's Grundy & Gawn. But who guessed that? A small few maybe.
That's why I like what Derek done by having Lycett R2. You make a small profit, but more importantly you get to see who the best 2 are before committing to a premium.
FWIW I have Lycett R3 (bought him in after Kruezer injury) I will be trading Kreuzer down this week, so I can fix my midfield which is falling apart. Having Armitage and Kelly out meant I had to field 4 rookies.
How's everyone else going with their rucks? Happy so far? Anyone nail Gawn/Grundy?

INPieman · 15/04/2018 at 13:49

My young lad picked Grundy Gawn & has just about nailed everything else. Like most the thought of Cox playing was off putting. But he's a big midfielder & a damn good one who gets hit outs. Also didn't expect him to be this good yet

JohnDJ59 · 15/04/2018 at 14:35

I'm happy with my Gawn/Nank combo,not huge scores but no bad ones either.

JEL · 15/04/2018 at 14:42

Got the same combo John, so long as between them they are getting about 200/week, I'll worry about fixing and upgrading other parts of my team.

BockChoy · 16/04/2018 at 12:44

Same. Gawn was a no-brainer; I like how Nank has been consistent and held his value. I am nervous about Dimma admitting we can't keep going with Grigg as R2 and may look to bring Soldo in as well. I would much rather see Chol come in as an agile CHF who can spot in the ruck now and then.

Marty · 15/04/2018 at 18:45

Happy with Martin and Gawn. Set and forget works

AuroraBorealis?! · 15/04/2018 at 13:41

This is the first Port game i've watched this season but i must say, Robbie Gray looks GOOD. I think he's a must have this year, and he'll be my next upgrade target for the forward line

INPieman · 15/04/2018 at 13:50

Agreed

dontblushbaby · 15/04/2018 at 14:14

I wish he'd kick it more than handball though has been a previous issue with him, 9 CP's is helping his score to date, he will more than likely be the most traded in after his bye, me included

Finnius · 15/04/2018 at 15:38

Hogan is an absolute weapon. Involved in everything. Need to find a way to get him in.

theRealPod · 15/04/2018 at 15:42

I'm with you. Is there any doubters still? He is unstoppable!

Jim_bob321 · 15/04/2018 at 15:55

Why is MAxy Gawn getting scaled down so much wtf

Defying_Madness · 15/04/2018 at 15:42

Hoping my 120k in the bank is enough to go Lobb to Hogan

BockChoy · 16/04/2018 at 12:46

Watching the Dees/Hawks game yesterday, it was obvious that the Melbourne forward line was dysfunctional. While Hogan is playing well frolicking through the midfield, I don't think the Dee's can afford to keep this going.

Sc_Wow · 16/04/2018 at 13:34

With you on that one bok, think about how you want your teams to look at the end of the year. Hogan started great but not sure he keeps it up. Sorry if this offends any hogan owners. Not my intention

theRealPod · 15/04/2018 at 15:45

Anyone go C on Titch? I can't remember last time he wasn't leading SC scorer during the game.

Ja191 · 15/04/2018 at 15:52

me lol

Finnius · 15/04/2018 at 15:53

Hibberd and Kreuzer to Hogan and Grundy next week. The only corrective trades I will give myself this year.

theRealPod · 15/04/2018 at 16:00

Hibbo turd again. Good trades if you can do it.

TOPHAWK1 · 15/04/2018 at 16:47

I am seriously considering punting Hibbo out of my side after that disgraceful first half Finnius. If he does not produce a 60 point second half, the planning and plotting will start to get him outta there for either Hogan or Kade Simpson. I have had a gut full of these inept performances. We will probably cop flak for sideways trading, but when you have a dude which produces lumps of faeces 4 rounds in a row, I reckon you need to start making tough decisions. I hate sideways trading, but only do it if I have a premo which is turning into a serious liability. Right now Hibberd has entered that territory. Hibbo has 2 quarters to silence me.

AuroraBorealis?! · 15/04/2018 at 16:14

Does a kick in from full back count as a disposal in supercoach? I've seen Sicily take a couple and not get any kicks added to his stats

Defying_Madness · 15/04/2018 at 16:25

Got to kick to yourself for it to count

Yo-Yo Yeo · 15/04/2018 at 16:26

Only if he plays on I believe

AuroraBorealis?! · 15/04/2018 at 17:10

Ok, thanks guys

TOPHAWK1 · 15/04/2018 at 16:38

Titch has come down to earth! Just 37SC at half time. Many of my opponents have Titch as captain. Praying that Danger (C) can go massive today. I need him to salvage my score after by backline resembles a cow paddock. Turds everywhere.. Hibbo dropping yet another turd, Bonner poor, and Doedee very ordinary. The way its going my back line is going to get a serious clean out in coming weeks.I am running out of patience. The broom is going through the joint.

DavidSA · 15/04/2018 at 16:45

statistics say that scoring 140+ 3 weeks in a row is very rare let alone a 4th week straight.

DavidSA · 15/04/2018 at 16:41

Cannot wait for my double upgrade tonight
356k in the bank
Fisher and Bonner peaked already one would think.

Sc_Wow · 15/04/2018 at 17:08

Hibberd has to go doesn’t he? Even considering sideways to Yeo. He makes me sick

DavidSA · 15/04/2018 at 17:12

what happened to him?
    I have not been able to watch Melbourne yet, is it Lever that takes way some of his game?

Lazza · 15/04/2018 at 23:04

Lever is a trade dud so far … not taking anything from anyone … especially the opposition .. Hibberd way down on last year… not liking the competitive game that most teams are bringing to the forward line.

Beezneez · 16/04/2018 at 15:51

He has the blight of players leaving the Crows – serves him right.

TOPHAWK1 · 15/04/2018 at 17:15

Certainly looks that way. He is becoming a blight to my side.I am seriously starting to run out of patience.

dognino · 15/04/2018 at 19:37

I’ve been holding and praying, but he just looks terrible. Not sold on many backliners just yet, considering a swing from Hibberd to McLean

Jim_bob321 · 15/04/2018 at 17:41

What the heck is up with Gawn's SC stats…. getting absolutely robbed

DavidSA · 15/04/2018 at 18:04

60 something hit outs but the Hawks went noink and collected more than 70% of them

DavidSA · 15/04/2018 at 17:53

wow Jelwood and Danger getting pillaged in SC this arvo
Kelly on 50 @ 1/2 time is a bloody mystery

Rick Grimes · 15/04/2018 at 18:24

Venables to Coffield, no brainer.

Defying_Madness · 15/04/2018 at 18:25

Maybe Brayshaw instead to get some cash

AuroraBorealis?! · 15/04/2018 at 18:32

If billings doesnt get going soon he's being rage traded. Not getting inside mid time and he's in a shit team. I'm seriously running out of patience.

Sc_Wow · 15/04/2018 at 18:35

I’ll bring him in for 300k

Jim_bob321 · 15/04/2018 at 18:37

Billings to Parfitt confirmed

Crowboy94 · 15/04/2018 at 18:37

He wont even be worth trading in…

Crowboy94 · 15/04/2018 at 18:37

Billings and Hibberd are officially crap!!! Rage Trade time!!!!!

Rick Grimes · 15/04/2018 at 18:59

I have both as well. Gonna be hard to stay away from that T button.

INPieman · 15/04/2018 at 19:01

Might be joining you there

theRealPod · 15/04/2018 at 19:23

Yep what a crap week

Beezneez · 16/04/2018 at 15:17

I have them both as well. Billings to McLean or Gray but who do you trade Hibbo to? Have Hurley and Laird. Maybe Simpson or Savage maybe better bet. I could trade him to Gray or McLean via DPP with Sicily but I'm trying to get 5 reasonable players in the fwd line instead of playing two rooks now that Ryan is out.

BlueBaggerJosh · 15/04/2018 at 18:44

what a bad week! gonna be lucky to reach 2100

Rick Grimes · 15/04/2018 at 18:52

Been feast or famine, that's for sure.

AuroraBorealis?! · 15/04/2018 at 18:56

And boy am i hungry

Holty01 · 15/04/2018 at 19:59

Yep same. Bad sc score. Carlton were embarrassing. Terrible week for me

Richard · 15/04/2018 at 18:47

First 2 weeks chocies Second 2 weeks boiled lol lolls.
How ye all travelin' score wise me lucky to hit 2000

Rick Grimes · 15/04/2018 at 18:58

Maybe 2100 odd.

Marty · 15/04/2018 at 18:52

Billings to Gray. Had enough of him

INPieman · 15/04/2018 at 18:56

P#s#ed off I reversed trades. Billings might not be so lucky this week

Marty · 15/04/2018 at 19:23

Yeh I have Gray in and out all week but needed to get rid of Lobb. 23 possessions is great but not at 56% efficiency. Decision to make later in the week.

josh · 15/04/2018 at 19:01

is bonner worth holding on to for a bit longer?

Whatyasmokin · 15/04/2018 at 19:56

Yep, fix others first and pick someone off during the byes. He went over his break even of 38. Bet plenty traded out omeara after round , look at him now. (Im not comparing his scoring potential to that of omearas just saying anything can happen and bonner aint bleeding yet)

Sc_Wow · 15/04/2018 at 19:59

Get Yeo in

josh · 15/04/2018 at 20:11

have 155k in the bank and my plan was to straight swap bonner to yeo this week, unfortunately yeo isnt going to drop as much as i had hoped for after his big round!

Rick Grimes · 15/04/2018 at 19:10

At least Danger will be cheap soon. Just need to get some cash together. Zorko, I'm looking at you son.

Connor · 15/04/2018 at 19:14

Parfitt just got +4 for a tackle…

I guess "impact" is continuous throughout game as long as you start well!
AARRGHHH I love SuperCoach…

Rick Grimes · 15/04/2018 at 19:15

Aren't tackles worth 4?

Whatyasmokin · 15/04/2018 at 19:53

Theres variables ie where on the ground the tackle is performed and whether its offensive or defensive, but yes the base rate for a tackle is 4 points.

theRealPod · 15/04/2018 at 19:31

Paritt thrived in conditions, veri impressive. Menegola looking good for top 6 fwd again.

Ken · 15/04/2018 at 19:17

Who will average the most in each line..def, mid, ruck, forward…what are your predictions??

Mine is (not in any particular order)

Def: Laird, Hurley, Yeo, Savage, Rance, Simpson

Mid: Danger, Titch, Dusty, Oliver, Fyfe, pendles, selwood, Gibbs

Ruck: Grundy, Gawn

Fwd: Walters, McLean, Buddy, heeney, Gray, greene

Marty · 15/04/2018 at 19:27

Laird, Dusty? Grundy and Buddy for mine. Depends if Danger gets going.

Rocksta · 15/04/2018 at 19:29

Laird, Titch, Gawn, Heeney

gator59 · 15/04/2018 at 19:17

TOPHAWK1 · 15/04/2018 at 19:28

Not wrong Gator. What a nightmare round. I am staring down the barrel of a sub 2000 score……….1994 to be precise. That is the worst round I have had outside the byes since 2013. I am ropable. Billings, Hibberd, Petracca, Henry on field, Holman on field, Bonner, Doedee. What a shocker. Lucky I have 28 trades. Billings, Hibberd, and Bonner are now officially in the gun. I can do Billings to Gray and Hibberd to Yeo. Its rage trade time……….

gator59 · 15/04/2018 at 19:54

Yep Toppa a real mare of a week .. you even beat me by 2 points.. I gotta get rid of Kruze and Grundy in

Corey · 15/04/2018 at 21:16

100% agree with you too hawk absolute terrible round for me as well 1989 might be time to move on Billings with tree sub 80 scores and GWS next week

Krups · 15/04/2018 at 19:24

Hold billings huh………thanks

Rocksta · 15/04/2018 at 19:28

Billings and Petracca simply must go. All the dialog about them getting more mid time preaseason was just all BS!

Ja191 · 15/04/2018 at 19:29

agree on billings but petracca has been good?

TheBenchmark25 · 15/04/2018 at 19:40

Billings 3 possessions off the top stkilda possession getter and
    Petracca 5 off the leading Melb possession better (Oliver)
    Both teams unfortunately got smashed by 50 plus points and they butchered it at times
    They'll come good in my opinion

Connor · 15/04/2018 at 19:42

I disagree RE Billings – think if he kicked 2 goals instead of behinds he scores 100+ (this inaccuracy was the reason I steered clear last year, took the gamble, not paying off so far but HOLD).
    Petracca = not SC relevant… yet

dontblushbaby · 15/04/2018 at 20:28

Billings went at 56% efficiency , he got the ball ok , his disposal was ordinary

Marty · 15/04/2018 at 19:28

Tough week. Finally chose the right captain in Dusty which helped me reach 2243. How did we all do?

Defying_Madness · 15/04/2018 at 19:29

Just scored above 2000 this week. One of my worst weeks in years

TOPHAWK1 · 15/04/2018 at 19:30

You have done well mate. I am looking at 2000. Absolutely spewing.

Dean · 15/04/2018 at 19:32

Great score Marty, I scored 2156 and had to bench Kelly…

Connor · 15/04/2018 at 19:44

My season just went down the drain, scored 2002, gonna fall a long way down the rankings (injuries have destroyed my season, 7 so far!)

INPieman · 15/04/2018 at 19:45

Great score Marty. 2219 for me

Marty · 15/04/2018 at 20:02

Great work mate. I hope I can string a few together.

AuroraBorealis?! · 15/04/2018 at 19:51

Only 2078 for me this week, very tough. Nice score though Marty!

Randomcliche · 15/04/2018 at 19:59

2234 R.Gray, O'meara, Sicily doing the work.

BockChoy · 16/04/2018 at 12:53

2231 this week. Had the VC on Dusty; Deledio and Lambert came good.

Deledio was the riskiest of my starting mid-pricers. Question on him was fitness and being able to avoid injury. He's starting to move well and this may well be one that pays off big time.

Defying_Madness · 15/04/2018 at 19:31

Crazy to be considering Lobb and Billings to Taranto and McLean/ Gray?

Doc · 15/04/2018 at 19:47

I went Lobb to McLean this week. Trying to decide if I'll be okay with grays rd10 donut instead of billings

Marty · 15/04/2018 at 20:38

Not silly. Never known to be so many sideway trades this season because of underperforming premos. Billings, Hibberd, etc. Usually they come good but patience is being tested.

Pete · 15/04/2018 at 19:51

So from all reports my score of 2277 will be above par… Hope so…

Multi_ · 15/04/2018 at 19:59

Yep that’s a good score

INPieman · 15/04/2018 at 19:52

Plenty of rage trading this week

Crowboy94 · 15/04/2018 at 19:55

Not sure I can when I have 26 left…

gator59 · 15/04/2018 at 20:02

Looking like there will be plenty of bang bangs this week Pieman

INPieman · 15/04/2018 at 20:08

There will Gator! Billings & Hibberd are extreme liabilities

gator59 · 15/04/2018 at 20:10

Don't have either but have other crap to deal with and that is you Mr.Kruezer

INPieman · 15/04/2018 at 20:21

Kruez to Grundy looks appealing

gator59 · 15/04/2018 at 20:28

It sure is mate

SirSamuel016 · 15/04/2018 at 20:00

It's going to be hard to not make a rage trade this week. Sub 2K score (1984 so I wasn't too far off the ball), and some stains of the pant from Zorko (yet again), Whitfield (wasn't too bad but I'd have hoped for better), Howe, and Billings (More the team than him) have me considering trades even though I've tried to really hold myself to backing my premos in. I've only made one trade so far which was Ryan for Henry putting my bank up to 97.2K, not enough there to do a lot so maybe I'll find myself forced to hold for a while longer.

Finnius · 15/04/2018 at 20:02

2073…… Sooo much rage trading this week.

KSinny · 15/04/2018 at 20:03

2012 😡😠😡

FearTheBeard · 15/04/2018 at 20:06

2071. I would rage if we vs each other lol.

Finnius · 15/04/2018 at 20:09

Beat my opponent in my cash league by 3 points when it looked like he had me all the way. He took titch's score even though he had dusty as VC, otherwise would have destroyed me. The only good thing to come from this week lol

Whatyasmokin · 15/04/2018 at 20:16

Stick to the plan, long season to go……..

FearTheBeard · 15/04/2018 at 20:08

Against the rule of stick by your premiums.

Kruez & Billings GONEEEEEEEEEE

Grundy & Gray/Heeney will decide.

INPieman · 15/04/2018 at 20:11

The Blues are woeful. Get rid of them. Kreuz to Grundy looks good. And Billings to wither of those boys great as well

FearTheBeard · 15/04/2018 at 20:15

Who you reckon my old mate Pieman?/

Heeney or Gray? Leaning towards Gray!

INPieman · 15/04/2018 at 20:19

Gray. One week of pain in round 10. Hopefully he plays through the bye rounds. Billings scoring like a rookie anyway

Sc_Wow · 15/04/2018 at 20:33

Billings in will go 130 next week

FearTheBeard · 15/04/2018 at 20:41

Heard that last week 😐

Will like seeing it again for someone.

FearTheBeard · 15/04/2018 at 21:17

Sorted. 70k in the bank. Cull Bonner (started with him) to Mirra & Cull another cow same time leaving me 500k to go to shops round after 😀

Feels better not seeing Kreuz & Billings ffs.

Defying_Madness · 15/04/2018 at 21:19

wait a week on bonner

FearTheBeard · 15/04/2018 at 21:48

I am, this week I ditched Kreuz for Grundy & Billings for Gray.

Defying_Madness · 15/04/2018 at 21:53

Oh my bad

Sc_Wow · 15/04/2018 at 20:11

2267 rages coming

Connor · 15/04/2018 at 21:06

Surely not?

Connor · 15/04/2018 at 21:06

You will fly up the rankings!

Sc_Wow · 15/04/2018 at 21:22

2186

cashcows · 15/04/2018 at 20:14

Only 5 unique players for my h2h in my cash league and scrapped the win by 1pt with 2120.
Billings and Hibbo are gonna be this week's headache.

TommyC99 · 15/04/2018 at 20:24

Gonna be hard not to rage trade this week. Got Billings and Kruez stinking it up. But only got 26 trades and 50k so can probably only get rid of the one. Thinking Kruez. But dont think im gonna have enough to go straight to Grundy. And Grundy shares a bye with Gawn, which isn't ideal (although have got English).

Shake_n_Bake_ · 15/04/2018 at 20:25

Scored poorly this week but still would av won 2 of my leagues had supercoach let me change my capt selection. Had Gawn but last 60 sec tried to change it to Oliver only a 16 pt difference but lost 2 leagues under that. The C was present and pressed it twice in about a min before the bounce but it must have a longer cut out time?? Ohwell till next week.

Sandyf62 · 15/04/2018 at 20:46

Try not to leave it so late next time,that happened to me a few times last year,never again.

dontblushbaby · 15/04/2018 at 20:32

My calculations Danger to drop by approx 45k ?

b_sh3p · 16/04/2018 at 08:28

Great guess btw! $48.2 with plenty more to come

scrotum · 15/04/2018 at 20:34

putrid week not even into the twos, hate this game

BlueBaggerJosh · 15/04/2018 at 20:34

1999, i am ashamed in my team

Davo · 15/04/2018 at 20:34

nankervis to grundy sound a bit impulsive?

Defying_Madness · 15/04/2018 at 20:38

Yeah I would probably hold off on that one

KSinny · 15/04/2018 at 20:50

Agreed Nank has been good

Yep · 15/04/2018 at 21:17

I'm considering it. Grundy seems this years top ruck

KSinny · 15/04/2018 at 20:39

If Kelly's out for more than another week he is going straight to Danger

Sandyf62 · 15/04/2018 at 20:43

I'd wait another week,Danger is going down and it's not like he is setting the world on fire

Defying_Madness · 15/04/2018 at 20:45

Yeah I will be waiting another. We should take full advantage of his price drop now. Will go down around 50k this week and more next week

hedski · 15/04/2018 at 20:48

Stinking 2020 this week, can't believe 2209 first week with Danger on the pine has been my best score!!
Somehow still won 5/10 leagues but jeez Kreuz and Billings are killing me, I'll hold them for the moment though.
Team is..
Laird, Sicily, Savage (Naughton)
Finlayson, Murray, Doedee (Murphy)

Danger, Titch, Fyfe (Banfield*)
Kelly*, Cripps, Cogs (D.Fog)
Kelly, Holman (Barry)

Gawn, KREUZER (English)

Heeney, Greene, BILLINGS (Garlett)
Smith, Fritsch, Henry (ZGL)

Looks OK but just can't get the pricks on the park and scoring at the same time.
Ah well bring on round 5 👍

INPieman · 15/04/2018 at 20:55

At least you don't have Hibberd

hedski · 15/04/2018 at 21:06

True, if he can come into some form in the next month he will be a cheap upgrade.
      You gave me a nice touch up this week, good team you've got going there mate.

TRIGGA_HAPPY · 15/04/2018 at 20:54

Probably get howled down for this and will most likely come back to haunt but.

Once Kruez "lost power in his groin" rd 1 traded him to nic nat, should have been grundy in hindsight but happy with this call.

Week 3 – Money saved allowed me to go brayshaw to tarranto who i think may be one of the top fwds. DPP handy to turn into a fallen mid.

As started all right rooks then thought i could do a couple of correctives. As rooks r mooing nicely.

Watched billings first 3 weeks and not getting much mid time with saints struggling he struggles. I had a look at saints and dogs draw next 8 weeks and dogs have a gr8 run so after watching mclean straight swap this week.

So yep have used 4 but team is really taking place.
As Kelly has as "groin" hate any problem around there as they linger will probably go Kelly to Dusty next week giving me the big 3.

Then just pick off the fallen once the cows have fattened.

Defying_Madness · 15/04/2018 at 21:05

Do you think Taranto is still worth picking up? Hasn't increased in price that much. Only worry is that when Kelly comes back maybe he gets less mid time

Demonlover84 · 15/04/2018 at 22:41

Mostly good moves I reckon! I've learnt already that this year we're gonna have to take more risks and be brave and aggressive with trading. I've been way to conservative so far…

Demonlover84 · 15/04/2018 at 21:00

Holy bejeezus that was an average round! Hibberd has to go, I can't believe I started him over Laird! Seriously regretting having Danger from the start now as well! Cost me an extra 100k than Dusty and he's been out performed yet again. At least Zerrett tonned up. I'm thinking Hibberd to Laird and Brayshaw to Coffield. What are the community's thoughts on Trac to Hogan as well?

Multi_ · 15/04/2018 at 21:12

Trac has been pretty good I was at the game today and with the weather everyone’s efficiency was well down

Demonlover84 · 15/04/2018 at 22:34

Yeah he has, but I just can't see him being as good as I'd hoped. Probably just frustrated and I really like the look of Hogan. Such a bad game today…

Whatyasmokin · 15/04/2018 at 21:17

Tracca trade is sideways. Coffield boat has sailed. Bad moves imo.

Defying_Madness · 15/04/2018 at 21:19

How has coffield boat sailed???

Whatyasmokin · 15/04/2018 at 21:46

Well it had sailed in my mind, based on flawed data. Dont worry no madness to defy just a simple error. 😉

Whatyasmokin · 15/04/2018 at 21:35

Edit – My mistake thought Coffield had played 3. Id be hesitant to trade Brayshaw though regardless.

Demonlover84 · 15/04/2018 at 22:38

I had to check with Coffield, yeah he's only played the 2 games and has a b/e of -45 Brayshaw b/e of 54 and could start to lose cash.

JohnDJ59 · 16/04/2018 at 02:34

I like both trades,I'm keeping Hibbo,already have Laird,but if I didn't I'd be doing that trade,Brayshaw to Coffield works as well,Brayshaw really isn't cutting it and Coffield has looked good in his two games so far.I'm going one up one down this week,Brayshaw > Heeney and Clark > Coffield. I'm also keeping Trac,if you wanted Jesse you probably should have got him before this week.

zerowins · 15/04/2018 at 21:01

Hibberd has to go this week. I cant handle him in my side anymore

Sc_Wow · 15/04/2018 at 21:12

And wow has moved to 610 overall

Defying_Madness · 15/04/2018 at 21:18

Nice effort

dontblushbaby · 15/04/2018 at 21:54

Good work mate, I have been intrigued with your positive commentary on SC ;

scrotum · 15/04/2018 at 22:16

good work wowzer, i had my worst for two years 1970 putrid

Derek · 15/04/2018 at 23:21

Nice Trev.

Sc_Wow · 16/04/2018 at 08:05

Cheers Trev

Corey · 15/04/2018 at 21:18

Some Players are really challenging the rage trade and do not sideways trade policy

Crowboy94 · 15/04/2018 at 21:22

Hey Guys

I have both Billings and Hibberd.
Plus need to cull Brayshaw.

Down to 26 trades so not sure what to do….

Thinking I may just have to hold Hibberd and Billings, focus on rookies and upgrading to premos.

Any advice is welcome!

Whatyasmokin · 15/04/2018 at 21:37

Is Billings really proven? Maybe flick him. Brayshaw can still make cash.

Crowboy94 · 15/04/2018 at 21:57

Brayshaws break even is 54. He wont get that….

Whatyasmokin · 16/04/2018 at 10:23

He might, and he won't bleed much if he doesn't.

Ricardo · 16/04/2018 at 19:13

Be surprised if Brayshaw is selected this week.

Russty_ · 16/04/2018 at 19:24

Nah Billings isn't proven yet, he has proven he can knock out 3 good scores and 3 crap scores in a row, so he might be due for a few good scores before he drops 3 more crap ones.

zerowins · 16/04/2018 at 04:57

I have both and thinking of going to sicily and gray. Twam looks better for it. Im down to 26 trades in doing so

PerthPies · 15/04/2018 at 21:33

Other than Finlayson (in my opinion the best rookie-priced talent this year), Kelly and Murray, the rookies had an off week. Elliot Yeo-Yeo is back to his old pre-2017 self again. Lekdog, how long do you give Bolton before he is sacked this year? I like him as a person, but your Blues should be performing better than they currently are. Love the community. Well done, lads, for keeping it alive!

TOPHAWK1 · 15/04/2018 at 21:47

Aaaaaaahhhh.

Hibbo and Billings are bloody shit! Trade arse off!!!

Hibbo to Yeo and Billings to R Gray.

Welcome!

Sc_Wow · 16/04/2018 at 08:03

Lost a bit of money with the billings to gray trade, just think about it

gator59 · 17/04/2018 at 17:14

And we'll lose money going kruz to Grundy

Defying_Madness · 15/04/2018 at 21:49

Had a stinker of a week scoring 2022, probably my worst score in years. My team is alright however injuries have forced my hand with trades. Wanted to trade out Lobb last round however my trade didn't go through so I am not sure if I should make it this week. Here is my team, currently got 120k in the bank

Laird, Ryan, Bonner (Murphy)
Finlayson, Doedee, Murray (Keefe)

Titch, Dusty, Fyfe (Barry)
KELLY, Oliver, Zerret (Brayshaw)
Kelly, Holman (Banfield)

Nic Nat, Gawn (Olango)

Heeney, Smith, BILLINGS (Fritsch)
Sicily, LOBB, Henry (VENABLES)

Considering the following two options:

Lobb, Billings —–> Taranto, McLean/ Gray

Lobb, Brayshaw ——-> McLean/Gray, Coffield

Any advice from the community regarding my team and trades I should be making this week is appreciated. Hopefully my team can bounce back from my poor score.

Thanks and good luck community

TOPHAWK1 · 15/04/2018 at 22:15

Option 1. Billings to Gray and Lobb to McLean. Job done.

Defying_Madness · 15/04/2018 at 22:33

Oh that was Taranto and McLean or Gray. Wish I had the cash to make those trades you listed

Marty · 15/04/2018 at 22:44

Option 2. I like Gray. Not sure Taranto can keep it up all season and he won't make as much cash as Coffield.

Derek · 15/04/2018 at 23:19

Did Kelly being out help Tarantos score this week?

Defying_Madness · 15/04/2018 at 23:31

Yeah that's what I was worried about. Didn't see the game so I wouldn't know

Help me · 15/04/2018 at 22:07

Worst non bye round score in my supercoach career!!! Miserable 1923 and dropped 20k in ranks! Down to 30k
Nothing went right this week but Hey, danger for around 600k is looking tasty in 2 or 3 weeks
Jock used to always say with adversity comes opportunity, still time to turn it all around

TommyC99 · 15/04/2018 at 22:29

Thoughts on Kruez – Nic Nat and Billings – Maclean/Gray? Got 26 trades left going into this round

Crowboy94 · 15/04/2018 at 22:36

I'm in the same boat mate. 26 trades left with Brayshaw, Billings and Hibberd to deal with :(. No idea what to do….

Doc · 16/04/2018 at 08:18

Think I might go Brayshaw to Coffield and hold on Billings and Hibberd for another week to try and get another premo a tad cheaper.

gator59 · 15/04/2018 at 22:39

Even though it was a crap week of scoring and I don't want to trade premos sideways I might stick fat this week and let the little calves fatten up a bit more and assess after next week… Surely it can't get this bad again or can it

Multi_ · 15/04/2018 at 22:41

It can but I’m with you Gator sticking with the plan should pay off

gator59 · 15/04/2018 at 23:48

Sounds good now that I have cooled down Multi

neil demons delight · 16/04/2018 at 08:45

is rusty back gat

gator59 · 16/04/2018 at 10:06

not sure neil , where has he gone?… Way to good for me this week mate ,, what a horror round

neil demons delight · 16/04/2018 at 11:32

been banned

gator59 · 16/04/2018 at 16:45

Why has he been banned

JohnDJ59 · 16/04/2018 at 17:01

Had a talk to LekDog on Russty's behalf,should be back tonight.

Russty_ · 16/04/2018 at 19:25

Thanks John for being my mediator, turns out, I was banned for being too handsome lol

Gees · 15/04/2018 at 22:55

Hate how the supercoach app doesn't synch at the trade page. Home page is good but can't trade players?!

BlueBaggerJosh · 15/04/2018 at 23:25

Holman to Merrett in a week or two locked in

BlueBaggerJosh · 15/04/2018 at 23:26

leaves me with all premos in mid and kelly at M8 who is currently scoring like a premo (touch wood)

INPieman · 16/04/2018 at 08:54

Is Merrett going to be a top 8-10 mid. Ask yourself that question. When he gets tagged he scores like a rookie

Willymack1234 · 15/04/2018 at 23:46

Hibberd has to go do yous recon?

DavidSA · 16/04/2018 at 01:22

I would think so mate avg of 77 over 4 is bad
    If he was 87 over 4 I would say hold but his role seems to be effected by Lever.

DavidSA · 16/04/2018 at 01:16

R.Bonner and Z.Fisher
To
R.Gray and J.McGovern?

Leaves me with 10k.
Z.Merrett will get you next week when you hopefully lose 10-15k more

Tyruddanaut · 16/04/2018 at 12:37

I had the worst week of all!

• Placed 81,000 with a score of 2037 and dropped over 10,000 spots overall.
• I won half of my leagues, but I only beat bottom 4 sides
• Hibberd an absolute disappointment, but I am low on trades so he stays.
• I'm getting used to Zorko leaving turds in my team, but am holding him due to good match-ups at the end of the season
• Titchell, Danger (c) and Fyfe absolutely destroying my midfield; only good part was Gonigliog (116)
• Fielded Walters, Smith and Henry, but Walters can do that this once considering he still averages over 100

Hopefully next week I do better. I have already traded Brayshaw out to Guelfi – also considering Cunico and Coffield – so I have to hold my trades now on. Already think that Bonner will be out next week, Mirra is looking good and Bonner has a high breakeven. Assuming Bonner gets a 79 next game, his breakeven will be 42. This is do-able and probably likely. I'm holding Barry to loophole; he hasn't earned me enough as a cash cow.

Thoughts?

Big G · 16/04/2018 at 14:48

I am a wekk too late, but any thoughts on who trade L Ryan to.

Nobby Bobby · 16/04/2018 at 18:31

Billings to McLean or Gray? Was leaning more toward trading Gray in after his bye but it’s so tempting to do now

AlbertonOval · 16/04/2018 at 19:13

I just punted Billings out for McLean. Both Gray and McLean have similar BE and scoring potential but McLean suited my bye strategy better. You cannot go wrong with either in my opinion.

JAL · 16/04/2018 at 20:54

What do I do with Zorko what is wrong with this man?? Talk about fallen premium 🙁