Round 20 Supercoach Panic Room

Filed in Supercoach, Supercoach 2017 by on 04/08/2017 • views: 24544

PanicRoomRd20

I had a tearful phone call with Jock last night, community.

You know the sort, we’ve all had them. The type of phone call that starts at midnight in hysterics, which leads to a 1am discussion of why life is pointless and meaningless and ends some time after 2am, where time no longer has meaning and all the pain and hurt disappears into fatigue, and the line between consciousness and sleep blurs more than Fev’s vision after 18 cold ones at the 2009 Brownlow.

I haven’t made finals. In fact, I was stone cold last in three of my leagues. I no longer have any trades. Most of my trades this year – many made while out of the country, with no more of a cursory glance at the numbers – make Collingwood’s Chris Mayne deal look like the trade of the century.

But he told me, you know what he said, deep into the morning? He told me “Patch, you need to rise out of the carnage. You’ve got to take this year, take the carnage that’s befallen your potatoes and all the vegetables in your side, and you’ve got to become a ravenous snarling beast, desperate to make amends, he told me, my tears gentle tapping on the tiles of the bathroom.

You’ve got to become carnagverous. I’m a huge avocado for the English Language, and all its linguini beauty. I could hear his moustache bristling. Something stirred within me, something that made me overlook the feeling that some of the words he was saying weren’t words. Something primal. The word carnagerous – a meat eater – comes straight from the word carnage. It symbolises the mess you’re going to make of 2018’s flesh. Tear ‘em a new one, mate.

It was beautiful. I mean my dog has a better grasp of words than he does, but it was beautiful nonetheless. If anything can inspire you this week, when our midfield benches are as bad as they’ve ever been, that can.

Let’s go, community. Take the carnage and… um… do… do the thing? The thing that stops the carnage doing the carnage thingy? Yeah, that.

THE NEWS

It’s bad. It’s quite bad.

In case you’ve been living under a rock, where the rock was hiding in a cave, several kilometres underground, dressed as a slightly rockier rock and hidden under Richmond’s 2017 Premiership chances, you’ll know Patrick Dangerfield has been suspended for one match. We’ll discuss this more in The Patch Up.

Ruck revelation Jarrod Witts has done his shoulder and will miss a week or two. Flick him for either Max Gawn or the retuning Shane Mumford or Todd Goldstein and make some coin.

Connor Blakely has done a shoulder and is out for the season, fresh of a Lekdog curse, and his teammate Sean Darcy has been rested, which may hurt some.

The kingpin of the Giants’ forward line, Jeremy Cameron, has been sidelined yet again with a hamstring niggle, while lingering cover Mitch Hannan and Ben Ainsworth will miss.

Further pain on the rookie front lies in GWS due Will Setterfield and Harry Perryman missing, making way for Brett ‘Oh yeah, Football’ Deledio to debut for the Giants.

Also Bob Murphy will miss with… “travelling emergency”?! What the hell is that? Bob, at this stage of the season, you’re injured or you’re not. It’s not a case of “oh, if you need me, pop me in.” That’s not how this works. Even Brett Deledio had more creative ways of getting out of football.

PanicRd20Image1.png

Sunday teams may also bring more pain with Hugh Greenwood, Shai Bolton, Malcolm Karpany, Matt White and Dan Houston all in precarious positions.

There is a smattering of good news, however, with Jake Lloyd returning for the Swans, Matt Kreuzer named despite concerns over concussion, Dayne Zorko’s return from suspension and the return of The Prid. Also, Gary Ablett is allegedly returning. I’m sceptical.

And it wouldn’t be the teams without debutants, who have extraordinarily difficult names to make fun of in Jack Graham and Corey Maynard. I’m going to throw this one open to the comments, I’m on struggle street.

THE PATCH UP

What to do with Paddy? That’s the question on everyone’s lips this week, and for 50% of you, the answer will be to hold. The fact is, Danger is the highest-averaging player in Supercoach by nearly 15 points. If you’ve got the double chance in your league, absolutely hold him. 100%.

If you need to win your game this week, have a very close look at your opponent’s side. Do your research. Try and suss them out at work today. If you reckon you can win by holding Dangerfield, hold. If you think you’ve got them covered, hold. If they’re holding, hold.

As Lekdog said this week, if you’ve got 4 trades or more, or you’re hunting for rank, you can move him on.

Danger can now be turned into two 110+ players (assuming you have trades and a potential upgrade like Adelaide’s Greenwood) which in the longterm…well the next four weeks, will net you more points than simply holding onto Danger. You name a player in the competition and you can turn Dangerfield into that man, just as Jock turned Gatorade into VB.”

I like Lek’s suggestion of Brad Matt Crouch*, and Dustin Martin is a must if you don’t have him. Otherwise Dayne Beams and Dayne Zorko are both excellent options.

*as Lek has kindly informed me, I have Crouch-induced dyslexia. Whenever I say one, assume I mean the other.

HEY NOW, YOU’RE A DRAFT STAR

An enthralling contest this Sunday, with the Tigers and the Hawks doing battle at the MCG. As Higgo noted yesterday, the Tigers have scored the least number of DraftStars points per game in 2017. As such, I’m going with 6 Hawks in my lineup, and 3 Tigers.

PanicRd20Image2

The three Tigers, potential debutant Jack Graham, captain Trent Cotchin and forward Kane Lambert, all present value. Cotchin has been in brilliant form this year, and is the best midfielder I can afford after splashing 17.5k on Tom Mitchell, who – as a fantasy pig – is an absolute must-have this week. Graham has been racking up numbers in the VFL, with 26 possessions and 7 tackles last week, while Lambert seems to fly under the radar and kick a few snags on his day.

Most of the value (aside from Titch) can be found in the brown and gold, with Conor Glass, Ryan Burton and Will Langford presenting value. Big Boy (WOW-WEE) McEvoy should also dominate this week, after playing out of his skin last week.

Who are your picks, community?

Draftstars_Post

ENTER THIS WEEK’S ACADEMY CONTEST HERE

ENTER THE ‘JOCK REYNOLDS GRADUATES’ CONTEST HERE – $2 BUY-IN

CAPTAIN McCAPTAINFACE

Isn’t it exciting? Can’t you feel the thrall of not having Dangerfield to slap the VC or the C on? Like the wind in your hair, something new, something exciting, something dangerous? Doesn’t it just thrill you, the prospect of picking someone else?

Oh. Okay then. Whatever. Fine. It’s just me then.

We’ve got more captaincy options than you can poke a stick at this week, but there’s always the chance whatever you poke with a stick is actually rancid and will quite literally kill you as it blows up in your face. So let’s look at a few of them from a safe distance, shall we? Remember, DO NOT RIDE THE BOMB.

PanicRd20Image3.png

Oh for fu- what did I JUST say?

The first bomb that could blow up in our faces is Nat Fyfe. After the worst start to a season since he entered Beast Mode, Fyfe was terrible until the week after I traded him out (YOU’RE WELCOME, BY THE WAY.) Since then, he’s averaged 114, and is coming off a 132. With a dilapidated Gold Coast at home, he could be a handy Saturday night VC.

Brad Crouch has led the way for the Crows since Rory Sloane copped several tags right to his gorgeous, Owen Wilson-esque face, several weeks in a row. As Lek pointed out in his fantastic cheat sheet, he hasn’t dropped below 100 since round 9, and in the Showdown could stand up for the last game of the round. That is if you have him, mind you.

Joel Selwood is a viable candidate for VC down at Skilled Stadium, but keep in mind his last few scores down there have been with Dangerfield in the side.

Melbourne midfield maestro Clayton Oliver is coming off a 170 last week against North, has averaged 127 in his last 3, and unlike nearly every captaincy option this year *glares at Sloane, Bont* hasn’t dropped below 80 all year.

And of course, Dustin Martin is the undeniable option for captaincy this week. I don’t actually have any notes on him, I simply wrote “HE’S JUST REALLY GOOD AT FOOTBALL, OKAY?” all over my page of captaincy options. So if that’s anything to go by, he’ll probably treat you well on Sunday.

I’m done, community. Patch, out! Hit me up with your trades, your captaincy options and your Draftstars calls. Or, if you just want to vent about your year, I’m all ears. Literally. I’m just ears with legs. And those legs are covered in ears. I’m a monster.

DON’T LOOK AT ME.

Twitter : @PatchToTheMax

Tags: ,

1. Rick Grimes says:

The Doc as a VC option? Due a 130+

2. TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

Patch – Even though your SC year is down the drain this year you always make us laugh on a Friday. A true gift even from the grip of despair you force a chuckle out of the most robust of players – I'm reckon even Higgo at least cracks a tee hee.

I'll help you out

Jack "ed off as will now be at an inflated price next year" Graham
    and
    Corey "what's the story" Maynard

I'm with you on Dusty as Captain this week – Fyfe is life into Dusty is the one for me.

• Patch says:

Cheers Tigger! Love the Jack "ed up 2018 prices" Graham – brilliant!

Feel Dusty is the way to go… or would be the way to go if I had him!

3. TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

TRIG’s HAPPY PLACE LEAGUE FINALS.

Happy Gilmore theme.

Finals are here. FINALS are here. FINALS ARE HERE!!

Wow why I let that sink in it seems like only yesterday that we were asking the question which rookies do I start besides Pickett and Eddy (who is still on my bench 🙂

If only we knew now what we knew then it wouldn’t change a thing as cash gen from the rookies would still be woeful but perhaps we would have gone with a middie lineup instead of a GnR strategy as this is clearly the better strategy for 2017.

Top of the middie heap would have to be the beautiful ranga Oliver the little scamp accumulater who is a premo mid in his second year. Even as late as on the weekend he was on 125 at ¾ time but was heard to ask “please sir can I have some more”

Ryder and Murph would take out the other minor placing's.

Witts would have to go close to winning the rookie of the year (albeit an expensive rookie but worth every penny).

But back to my first point – THE FINALS ARE HERE!
    Congrats to everyone who qualified for the finals and for those that didn’t you still have a chance to be top of the charts in the bottom half of the ladder. So don’t give up fight and fight some more.

Has it been fierce in the first year of the Happy Place? You bettcha. A league ranking of 59 is testament to that.
    All year placing's were decided by a few meagre points with no easy wins right down to 18th.
    Finally after 17 gruelling rounds the dust has settled.

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

SC Addict finished on top of the ladder losing an amazing 2 games for the entire year and posting a massive 15 wins. Congrats on this sterling effort! Little wonder our very own addict is ranked just outside the top 100 teams in the country.
    Deservedly so he sits ontop and it is up to those below to try and take the title.

Rick Grimes gets first crack at SC Addict after he finished 4th in the league.

Other matchups in the happy place League finals
    2nd Swans2012 v 3rd Moustachio
    These boys have earnt the double chance with Rick finishing 2 point ahead of 5th.
    5th Gator v 8th Trigger Happy
    6th Tophawks v 7th INPieman

Note: 5th to 8th was separated by % only!

Speaking from my own experience last weekend I was playing Mo and lost by 15 points. If danger had not put Kruez to sleep probably would have won that match up and would have finished 4th with a double chance. Lady luck she plays a part and will have a say.

Trades will be crucial this time of year. Use them wisely and take full advantage.

In the minor premiership the matchups are:
    Don’t blush baby v Jock
    Billy v Kev
    Liam v Lek
    Neil v shake n bake
    As you can see quality teams just missed out on the top 8 but are still a formidable opponent any week. They are all great matchups but if I was Neil I would be worried about the Shake n Bake Fake this week – I can see danger leaving this week and coming back next week – classic move.

THE PRICE IS WRONG, B1TCH.
    Biggest drop in Price
    Bryce “Damn if I wasn’t tagged my currency would keep going up at Adelaide” Gibbs

YOU SUCK YA JACKASS.
    And the award goes to: (lowest scoring premo – starting price > $480k) and not injured during game
    Rory “Please come to Adelaide Bryce they can’t tag us both” Sloane

Jock has also set up a JR community Group where any team can join and compete against one another under groups:
    Overall JR Group Leaders:
    Hutto’s Hitmen come on down!
    Leading all and sundry community group members with an overall rank of 9!
    You are so close keep going mate. Now is the time to go hard or go home.

Hopefully one of this great community (Hutto in the box seat) can be standing on the winner’s dais at the end of the year!
    Good luck to all.
    GONE TO MY HAPPY PLACE BE BACK IN FEW.

• Shake n bake says:

Awesome write up Trigg!!! Danger will be missing from my team this week most likely for Fyfe for just 1 week but what l think is very important this week is vc & capt choices. Dont know what the rest of the gang thinks but im leaning to Selwood into Fyfe. Ps good luck Neil!!

• neil Demons Delight says:

thx Shake and TRIGG OLIVER into tich for vc and bringing in GAWN

• Tyruddanaut says:

Longest post I've seen ina year 🙂

• jockreynolds says:

Brilliant Trigga – league ranking of 59, bloody brilliant!!! Best of luck in the elimination final this weekend son, may the sunshine of luck shine upon your face and lift your team to supremeness.

• TOPHAWK1 says:

Ripper write up Trigger!

Ohhh yes, the finals are here. Bloody pumped. Up against INpieman in an elimination final. I have no doubt INP will throw a few curveballs in my direction. Rest assured, I will have a few of my own. Hehe

I go into this finals series with 2 more trades than I had at this time last year. I have 2 trades………..Its not great, but its better than 0. I am not going to give away much here, but I would love to use 1 trade to grab Max Gawn by swinging Paddy Ryder forward. Bloody tempting. Will see what transpires tonight before making a decision in the morning.

Trigger go well against Gator. I managed to knock him over last week, but he is VERY tough.

Hope you pull it off.

Cheers

4. Corey says:

Dusty, M.Crouch or Oliver

• TheGreatBozza says:

Dusty, M.Crouch, Oliver…in that order

• Corey says:

Dusty isn't good tho when tagged
        M.Crouch doesn't have to worry with Sloane

• TheGreatBozza says:

Yeah good point. Dusty has the higher ceiling though. If your looking for consistency go Crouch

• Corey says:

Yeah I'll go Crouch, In a season with so much inconsistency I need some stability

5. INPieman says:

I feel your pain Patch. Who would have thought so many guns would be on the scrap heap by seasons end. Pendles Rockshit Hanners JPK Shaw Simmo Sloane Goldy & the list of woes goes on & on. The lesson of 2017 is simple. Out with the old

• TheGreatBozza says:

Changing of the guard Pieman. We thank them for their service and look to the younger brigade of Oliver. Cripps, Bont, Crouch, Dusty, Merrett …. There will still be some elite value in some of the vets however

• Stirlsy says:

Yep been making a list for next year for past 5 weeks, a lot of new starters it will be.

• Patch says:

It's been a rude awakening this year, Pieman, and a rude awakening a lot of us needed to have.

6. SC Connoisseur says:

G Ablett: 120.13 from 8
    D Martin: 118.71 from 14
    S Docherty: 117.44 from 25
    J Selwood: 115.28 from 18

Percentage of 120+ games:
    R Sloane: 80% (4/5)
    J Selwood: 61.11% (11/18)
    S Docherty: 52% (13/25)
    D Martin: 42.86% (6/14)
    G Ablett: 37.5% (3/8)

Top 5 Highest Averages in Wins since 2016:
    D Martin: 126.6 from 20
    M Gawn: 121.53 from 15
    J Selwood: 118.93 from 28
    L Neale: 118.18 from 11
    Z Merrett: 117.67 from 12

Percentage of 120+ games:
    D Martin: 65% (13/20)
    J Selwood: 60.71 % (17/28)
    L Neale: 54.55% (6/11)
    Z Merrett: 50% (6/12)
    M Gawn: 40% (6/15)

7. SC Connoisseur says:

J Selwood:
    Avg VS Syd since 2008: 110.88 from 17 (low of 66 and a high of 179, 6/17 below 100, 5/17 120+)
    2016 SS Avg: 125.13 from 8 (low of 85 and a high of 150, 1/8 below 100, 6/8 120+)
    2017 SS Avg: 137 from 3 (low of 126 and a high of 151, 3/3 120+)
    2016 Night Avg: 117.1 from 10 (low of 69 and a high of 144, 2/10 below 100, 6/10 120+)
    2017 Night Avg: 113 from 8 (low of 73 and a high of 151, 3/8 below 100, 5/8 120+)
    2017 Friday Avg: 134.67 from 3 (low of 126 and a high of 151, 3/3 120+)
    2016 Avg in Wins: 118.88 from 17 (low of 69 and a high of 150, 3/17 below 100, 10/17 120+)
    2016 Avg in Losses: 86.4 from 5 (low of 70 and a high of 106, 3/5 below 100)
    2017 Avg in Wins: 119 from 11 (low of 65 and a high of 154, 2/11 below 100, 7/11 120+)
    2017 Avg in Losses: 89.2 from 5 (low of 73 and a high of 127, 4/5 below 100, 1/5 120+)

8. SC Connoisseur says:

C Oliver:
    2017 Interstate Avg: 126.4 from 5 (low of 95 and a high of 170, 1/5 below 100, 2/5 120+)
    2017 Afternoon Avg: 115.2 from 10 (low of 91 and a high of 170, 2/10 below 100, 2/10 120+)
    2017 Saturday Avg: 119 from 9 (low of 95 and a high of 170, 1/9 below 100, 2/9 120+)
    2017 Avg in Wins: 116.4 from 10 (low of 102 and a high of 142, 2/10 120+)
    2017 Avg in Losses: 107 from 8 (low of 80 and a high of 170, 4/8 below 100, 1/8 120+)

9. SC Connoisseur says:

Essendon VS Carlton:

Z Merrett:
    Avg VS Carl since 2015: 101 from 4 (low of 75 and a high of 141, 3/4 below 100, 1/4 120+)
    2016 MCG Avg: 107.14 from 7 (low of 53 and a high of 141, 3/7 below 100, 4/7 120+)
    2017 MCG Avg: 106.67 from 6 (low of 83 and a high of 137, 3/6 below 100, 2/6 120+)
    2016 Afternoon Avg: 115.2 from 10 (low of 53 and a high of 138, 3/10 below 100, 6/10 120+)
    2017 Afternoon Avg: 92.88 from 8 (low of 67 and a high of 109, 6/8 below 100)
    2016 Avg in Wins: 128.33 from 3 (low of 113 and a high of 141, 2/3 120+)
    2016 Avg in Losses: 108.79 from 19 (low of 53 and a high of 138, 7/19 below 100, 8/19 120+)
    2017 Avg in Wins: 114.11 from 9 (low of 83 and a high of 137, 2/9 below 100, 4/9 120+)
    2017 Avg in Losses: 105 from 9 (low of 67 and a high of 141, 5/9 below 100, 3/9 120+)

S Docherty:
    Avg VS Ess since 2015: 88 from 4 (low of 60 and a high of 111, 2/4 below 100)
    2016 MCG Avg: 107.22 from 9 (low of 79 and a high of 138, 2/9 below 100, 2/9 120+)
    2017 MCG Avg:  118.67 from 9 (low of 91 and a high of 149, 1/9 below 100, 5/9 120+)
    2017 MCG Afternoon Avg: 122.13 from 8 (low of 103 and a high of 149, 5/8 120+, 2/8 140+)
    2016 Afternoon Avg: 111.36 from 14 (low of 79 and a high of 147, 3/14 below 100, 5/14 120+)
    2017 Afternoon Avg: 125.18 from 11 (low of 103 and a high of 149, 8/11 120+, 3/11 140+)
    2017 Saturday Afternoon Avg: 126.5 from 4 (low of 103 and a high of 149, 3/4 120+)
    2017 Saturday Avg: 124.14 from 7 (low of 102 and a high of 153, 4/7 120+, 2/7 140+)
    2016 Avg in Wins: 106.14 from 7 (low of 79 and a high of 147, 3/7 below 100, 3/7 120+)
    2016 Avg in Losses: 109.93 from 15 (low of 76 and a high of 141, 3/15 below 100, 3/15 120+)
    2017 Avg in Wins: 132 from 5 (low of 103 and a high of 153, 3/5 120+, 3/5 140+)
    2017 Avg in Losses: 113.46 from 13 (low of 91 and a high of 132, 2/13 below 100, 5/13 120+)

10. Brycey says:

Jack 'surname' Graham and Corey 'april' Maynard.

11. TheGreatBozza says:

FINALS PATCH UP
    I've been battered in the rankings (sitting at 13K after a nice 5K finish last year) but I've put all my eggs in to a cash league basket, finishing 3rd thanks to the JR Community. I'd love some feedback for this week:

6 trades, 120K bank
    DEF: Doc, Adams, Laird, Howe, Lloyd, Shaw (Ryan, Scharenberg)
    MID: Mitchell, Fyfe, NEale, Bont, Trelaor, J.Selwood, Greenwood (JPK, Danger, Cousins)
    R: Grundy, Selwood (Cameron)
    FWD: Macrae, Yeo, Dahl, Heeney, Nank, Lynch (Bolton, JDC)

Option 1:
    JPK > Dusty or Crouch (high premo)
    Scharenberg > Junker
    This gives me a good bank to upgrade my FWD line

Option 2:
    JPK > Merrett/Kelly/Oliver
    Shaw > Williams/Roberton or Greenwood > JJK

Option 3:
    JPK > Beams/Gray
    Shaw > Hurley/Hibberd (premo DEF) or

I'm leaning towards option 1 as it gives me flexibility in the coming weeks, and allows me to loophole Shaw with Ryan for this week

• TheGreatBozza says:

Other option for Option 1 is back in Rance

• Patch says:

Look, I can't say no to any option that includes bringing Dustin Martin into your side, but think JPK-Beams and Shaw up would be a fantastic move. Could you maybe use that cash to upgrade Nank or Lynch?

Also – Selwood in the ruck?

• TheGreatBozza says:

That's meant to be Maxwell Gawn! The panic has already set in. I crunched the numbers I'm just short of JPK > Beams and Nank > Ryder. To be honest no other FWD options excite me that much (maybe Buddy or JJK)

JPK > Beams and Shaw > Hurley, Hibberd or Houli is tempting, but it's Dusty! I've got a tough decision to make

12. SC Connoisseur says:

Brisbane VS Western Bulldogs:

D Zorko:
    Avg VS WB since 2012: 97.11 from 9 (low of 64 and a high of 12, 5/9 below 100, 1/9 120+)
    2016 Gabba Avg: 111.45 from 11 (low of 54 and a high of 151, 3/11 below 100, 3/11 120+)
    2017 Gabba Avg: 117.38 from 8 (low of 51 and a high of 196, 2/8 below 100, 4/8 120+)
    2016 Twilight Avg: 111.86 from 7 (low of 86 and a high of 148, 2/7 below 100, 1/7 120+)
    2017 Twilight Avg: 108.5 from 6 (low of 51 and a high of 143, 2/6 below 100, 3/6 120+)
    2017 Saturday Avg: 118.7 from 10 (low of 51 and a high of 196, 2/10 below 100, 6/10 120+)
    2017 Avg in Wins: 126 from 4 (low of 114 and a high of 142, 2/4 120+)
    2017 Avg in Losses: 110.23 from 13 (low of 51 and a high of 196, 4/13 below 100, 5/13 120+)

M Bontempelli:
    Avg VS Bris since 2015: 104.75 from 4 (low of 88 and a high of 7, 3/4 below 100, 1/4 120+)
    2017 Interstate Avg: 107 from 6 (low of 80 and a high of 141, 4/6 below 100, 2/6 120+)
    2017 Twilight Avg: 97.5 from 2 (low of 80 and a high of 115)
    2017 Saturday Avg: 105.86 from 7 (low of 80 and a high of 139, 4/7 below 100, 3/7 120+)
    2017 Avg in Wins: 114.1 from 10 (low of 80 and a high of 140, 3/10 below 100, 6/10 120+)
    2017 Avg in Losses: 102.25 from 8 (low of 81 and a high of 141, 6/8 below 100, 2/8 120+)

L Dahlhaus:
    Avg VS Bris since 2013: 100.57 from 7 (low of 68 and a high of 120, 3/7 below 100, 1/7 120+)
    2017 Interstate Avg: 92.33 from 6 (low of 60 and a high of 124, 3/6 below 100, 1/6 120+)
    2017 Twilight Avg: 130 from 2 (low of 115 and a high of 145)
    2017 Saturday Avg: 104 from 7 (low of 78 and a high of 124, 2/7 below 100, 2/7 120+)
    2017 Avg in Wins: 99.5 from 10 (low of 72 and a high of 145, 4/10 below 100, 2/10 120+)
    2017 Avg in Losses: 87.5 from 8 (low of 60 and a high of 124, 6/8 below 100, 1/8 120+)

J Macrae:
    Avg VS Bris since 2014: 110.2 from 5 (low of 82 and a high of 126, 2/5 below 100, 3/5 120+)
    2017 Interstate Avg: 110.67 from 6 (low of 102 and a high of 123, 1/6 120+)
    2017 Twilight Avg: 107.5 from 2 (low of 107 and a high of 108)
    2017 Saturday Avg: 106 from 7 (low of 81 and a high of 122, 2/7 below 100, 2/7 120+)
    2017 Avg in Wins: 107.4 from 10 (low of 85 and a high of 124, 3/10 below 100, 3/10 120+)
    2017 Avg in Losses: 98.88 from 8 (low of 70 and a high of 123, 3/8 below 100, 2/8 120+)

13. SC Connoisseur says:

Fremantle VS Gold Coast:

N Fyfe:
    Avg VS GC since 2011: 135.5 from 4 (low of 116 and a high of 157, 2/4 120+, 2/4 150+)
    2017 DS Avg: 101.3 from 10 (low of 62 and a high of 126, 5/10 below 100, 2/10 120+)
    2017 Night Avg: 94.4 from 5 (low of 62 and a high of 126, 3/5 below 100, 1/5 120+)
    2017 Saturday Avg: 99 from 8 (low of 62 and a high of 132, 4/8 below 100, 2/8 120+)
    2017 Avg in Wins: 111.57 from 7 (low of 98 and a high of 139, 3/7 below 100, 2/7 120+)
    2017 Avg in Losses: 98.5 from 10 (low of 62 and a high of 132, 5/10 below 100, 2/10 120+)

L Neale:
    Avg VS GC since 2015: 106 from 3 (low of 92 and a high of 117, 1/3 below 100)
    2017 Night Avg: 94.4 from 5 (low of 55 and a high of 124, 3/5 below 100, 1/5 120+)
    2017 Saturday Avg: 106.75 from 8 (low of 55 and a high of 140,3/8 below 100, 3/8 120+)
    2017 Avg in Wins: 120.43 from 7 (low of 84 and a high of 147, 2/7 below 100, 4/7 120+)
    2017 Avg in Losses: 105.09 from 11 (low of 55 and a high of 129, 4/11 below 100, 3/11 120+)

G Ablett:
    Avg VS Freo since 2007: 129.78 from 9 (low of 90 and a high of 185, 2/9 below 100, 6/9 120+, 2/9 150+)
    2017 Interstate Avg: 132 from 4 (low of 73 and a high of 210, 2/4 below 100, 2/4 120+, 2/4 140+)
    2017 Night Avg: 120.6 from 5 (low of 83 and a high of 210, 3/5 below 100, 1/5 120+)
    2017 Saturday Avg: 120.45 from 11 (low of 73 and a high of 210, 5/11 below 100, 4/11 120+)
    2017 Avg in Wins: 115.5 from 6 (low of 83 and a high of 146, 2/6 below 100, 3/6 120+)
    2017 Avg in Losses: 117.71 from 7 (low of 73 and a high of 210, 4/7 below 100, 2/7 120+)

T Lynch:
    Avg VS Freo since 2015: 107.33 from 3 (low of 67 and a high of 129, 1/3 below 100, 2/3 120+)
    2017 Night Avg: 100.83 from 6 (low of 37 and a high of 161, 2/6 below 100, 2/6 120+)
    2017 Avg in Wins: 113 from 6 (low of 92 and a high of 161, 2/6 below 100, 2/6 120+)
    2017 Avg in Losses: 71.42 from 12 (low of 29 and a high of 113, 9/12 below 100)

14. SC Connoisseur says:

Richmond VS Hawthorn:

D Martin:
    Avg VS Haw since 2011: 101.57 from 7 (low of 61 and a high of 119, 3/7 below 100)
    2017 Avg at MCG: 125.67 from 9 (low of 92 and a high of 159, 1/9 below 100, 5/9 120+, 3/9 150+)
    2017 MCG Afternoon Avg: 127.4 from 5 (low of 105 and a high of 155, 2/5 below 100, 3/5 120+)
    2017 Afternoon Avg: 124.67 from 6 (low of 105 and a high of 155, 3/6 120+)
    2017 Sunday Avg: 105.67 from 6 (low of 54 and a high of 150, 2/6 below 100, 2/6 120+)
    Avg in 2017 Wins: 126.08 from 12 (low of 54 and a high of 165, 2/12 below 100, 8/12 120+, 3/12 155+)
    Avg in 2017 Losses: 101.5 from 6 (low of 74 and a high of 144, 3/6 below 100, 1/6 120+)

T Mitchell:
    Avg VS Rich since 2013: 94.6 from 5 (low of 49 and a high of 126, 2/5 below 100, 2/5 120+)
    2017 MCG Avg:  118.7 from 10 (low of 85 and a high of 158, 2/10 below 100, 4/10 120+)
    2017 MCG Afternoon Avg: 114.67 from 8 (low of 85 and a high of 136, 1/6 below 100, 2/6 120+)
    2017 Afternoon Avg: 118.88 from 9 (low of 85 and a high of 136, 1/9 below 100, 4/9 120+)
    2017 Sunday Avg: 116.5 from 4 (low of 103 and a high of 128, 2/4 120+)
    2017 Avg in Wins: 116 from 8 (low of 98 and a high of 135, 1/8 below 100, 4/8 120+)
    2017 Avg in Losses: 116.78 from 9 (low of 85 and a high of 158, 1/9 below 100, 2/9 120+)

15. SC Connoisseur says:

Adelaide VS Port Adelaide:

R Laird:
    Avg VS Port since 2015: 92.4 from 5 (low of 80 and a high of 127, 4/5 below 100, 1/5 120+)
    2017 AO Avg: 111.67 from 9 (low of 72 and a high of 147, 3/9 below 100, 5/9 120+)
    2017 AO Sunday Avg: 134.5 from 2 (low of 122 and a high of 147)
    2017 AO Wins Avg: 111.5 from 8 (low of 83 and a high of 147 3/8 below 100, 3/8 120+)
    2017 Twilight Avg: 121.5 from 2 (low of 121 and a high of 122, 2/2 120+)
    2017 Sunday Avg: 118 from 3 (low of 85 and a high of 147, 1/3 below 100, 2/3 120+)
    2017 Avg in Wins: 107.08 from 13 (low of 72 and a high of 147, 5/13 below 100, 5/13 120+)
    2017 Avg in Losses: 88.75 from 4 (low of 59 and a high of 124, 2/4 below 100, 1/4 120+)

M Crouch:
    Avg VS Port since 2016: 96.67 from 3 (low of 76 and a high of 126, 2/3 below 100, 1/3 120+)
    2017 AO Avg: 107.3 from 10 (low of 78 and a high of 134, 3/10 below 100, 3/10 120+)
    2017 Twilight Avg: 117.5 from 2 (low of 111 and a high of 124)
    2017 Sunday Avg: 114.67 from 3 (low of 111 and a high of 120)
    2017 Avg in Wins: 106.69 from 13 (low of 76 and a high of 134, 4/13 below 100, 4/13 120+)
    2017 Avg in Losses: 103 from 4 (low of 79 and a high of 131, 2/4 below 100, 1/4 120+)

R Sloane:
    Avg VS Port since 2012: 108 from 9 (low of 69 and a high of 168, 3/9 below 100, 3/9 120+)
    2017 AO Avg: 116.2 from 10 (low of 66 and a high of 177, 5/10 below 100, 5/10 120+)
    2017 AO Wins Avg: 126.5 from 8 (low of 66 and a high of 177, 3/8 below 100, 5/8 120+, 3/8 165+)
    2017 Twilight Avg: 139.5 from 2 (low of 139 and a high of 140, 2/2 120+)
    2017 Sunday Avg: 84.33 from 3 (low of 36 and a high of 140, 2/3 below 100, 1/3 120+)
    2017 Avg in Wins: 119.69 from 13 (low of 50 and a high of 177, 5/13 below 100, 7/13 120+)
    2017 Avg in Losses: 79.75 from 4 (low of 70 and a high of 89)

16. Stirlsy says:

No Finals for Patch, that's a sad thing mate, maybe you can get a win in Draftstars but with that team im not so sure it looks a bit thin.
    Get yourself around to Sven's place Patch, pull him off that 6ft long legged blonde and demand his secrets on how he scores so well!!!

• TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

With the blonde or in draftstars?

Maybe both?

• Patch says:

I'll admit it's not my strongest format (although considering SC this year maybe it is) Where do you reckon I need to beef it up?

• Stirlsy says:

Taking 4 in under 10k is normally big trouble, im going down Sven's line this week with 2 teams and they are very different 3 under 10k in both Titch leads team 1 Cotchin leads team 2. as the highest players in each team.
        It's a difficult week because of the spread in prices….. Going to have a crack at tonites $2 mini Cats v Swans as well this week.

17. SC_Kev7 says:

Very bland on the rookie front, Patch. I put forward
    Jack "Meat and 3 veg" Graham
    Corey "tepid water please" Maynard

18. LEKD0G says:

I reckon you're taking this piss now Patch, Matt Crouch not Brad Crouch haha xo

• Patch says:

God f*%&ing damn it. Every. Single. Time.

Still not as good as the time I said Brad Hodge was a decent trade-in option

19. Dan says:

Soo, Chris Fagan finally admits that Rocky has been playing sore since he hurt his shoulder in round 8. Do you think he could have told us earlier (i.e. maybe before he destroyed my supercoach season)??

• Randomcliche2 says:

Its been obvious, the telecast on the first game back taking the tape off he was in so much in pain unfortunately.

20. Stupid Coach says:

Sorry to hear you have missed the finals this year Patch. Your efforts each week have been very funny, very informative and much appreciated. I have four trades left but just $10k left in the bank. Finished 5th in both leagues so facing sudden death. Team is as follows:

B – Doc, Shaw, Lloyd, Adams, Laird, Hibberd – Melb, (Ryan, Scharenberg)
    M – Danger, Zerrett, Dusty, J Selwood, Treloar, Ward, Fyfe, Greenwood, (Witherden, Mountford, Bolton)
    R – Mumford, Martin, (Strndica)
    F – Dahl, Buddy, Nankervis, Heeney, T Lynch (GC), Yeo (Thomas, D Cameron)

Thinking of downgrading Thomas to a rookie (Glass??) and trading Nank to Ryder or Oliver/Bont (via Greenwood or other DPP).

Appreciate any thoughts/advice from you or the community.

21. Sana says:

Anyone know if there's any chance Nank could play ruck again this year? Am having to choose between Greenwood or Nank to finish the season with. Thinking Greenwood, though nank returning to primary ruck could make all the diff!

• Corey says:

Hold Greenwood, Contested Ball Beast and Clearances looks as tho Nank is cooked

• TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

Wait for the final teams tonight

Got a sinking feeling greenwood may get delegated to emergency. Hope not but as I need him

Have that same feeling, Trigga. Between him and Otten for that last spot

• Bec says:

Believe he'll play. He was out having a photo session with Westhoff today in Adelaide. Doubt they would have sent him if he wasn't going to play.

• Cogla13 says:

Plus Nank is named in the ruck and Soldo on the extended bench.

• Whatyasmokin says:

Soldo now named on interchange, avoid having Nank on field this week.

• Whatyasmokin says:

Trade out Nank Soldo is named.

22. Tommy says:

Which one should i do guys?

1. Loop Buddy and Lynch – means i play Greenwood and Rocky onfield

2. Loop Buddy and greenwood – means i play Lynch and Rocky onfield

3. Loop Rocky and Greenwood – means i play Lynch and Buddy onfield

• Patch says:

Option 3 for mine, Fagan's come out today to say Rocky's playing injured.

23. Nick says:

Selwood VC into Zorko C
    Or
    Zorko VC into Dusty C

24. Jordan says:

Gold Coast against freo
    Touk miller: 117 average from 5 (73,75,130,152,127)

25. Nicko says:

Sorry guys, please disregard my email above.

A. Trade out Witts for Martin, Nank for JJK
    B. Trade out Witts for Bayok (move Nank to ruck and play Greenwood on field), Parsons to Dusty (move Danger to bench)
    C. Trade out Parsons for Bayok, Witts for Ryder

26. Weagles says:

Will Sydney tag J Selwood tonight?

• Corey says:

Don't think so Joel I think will go huge tonight I chucked the VC on him
      Especially with Danger out

• Patch says:

They may well, but I feel they'll have a look at Duncan or Tuohy before him – it's easier to curb that outside run instead of Selwood's game.

• Whatyasmokin says:

Possibly, but who really knows.

27. Shayne says:

Facing elimination this week and want to trade JPK
    My other mids are Danger, Dusty, titch, Bonts, Fyfe, Jelwood and Treloar.
    so I was thinking either Oliver, Kelly or Zerrett.

What does the community think?

28. Tripp says:

How many SC points Corey Maynard going to produce on debut community?

29. Sana says:

Stef Martin or Big Mummy? Is old mate Archie Smith still a threat to Stefs scores? Or dare I consider Big Sauce?

• Patch says:

I prefer Big Mummy but last time I said that he did his ankle so I'm.. keeping MUM… *wink wink* on the whole thing

30. Stupid Coach says:

VC on Selwood and C on Dusty or
    VC on Fyfe and C on Dusty.

Thanks

31. BrownlowBoy says:

Who to bring in for Kennedy?

Neale, Dusty, Oliver or Titch?

32. Tommo says:

Will Kreuzer play??

33. Crow says:

If you have only 2 trades left Rivo, you might as well use them to pick players who are going to score consistent, rather than rookies as you have some cover on the bench.
    You could straight trade Shaw to Llyod who is 17k more expensive, would leave you with 42-43k.
    Then you could trade JPK to a unique like Seb Ross or a Brad Ebert Or Trent Cotchin.
    Just back your judgement and go with what you think is the best decision.

• Patch says:

Like this thinking, Crow. Rivo, I'm not a huge fan of taking Shaw down to a rookie for the finals, especially if you can't loop him with Witherden

• Andrew says:

Quite impressive having 2 Witherden's on the field i must say

• Rivo says:

Thanks Patch & Crow. Last roll of the dice! What about Shaw & JPK for Neale & Lloyd then?

• Crow says:

They're pretty solid selections Rivo 2 proven scores and Neale who can pump out big scores. Good luck mate, hope it all goes well for you.

34. Markymark560 says:

Rocky or greenwood trade to Martin???

35. Tommy says:

"Sydney captain Josh P Kennedy is missing this week with a quad strain, which is just kicking us while we’re down. He’s had a putrid season, and it’s a decent excuse as any to flick him from our sides."

Putrid? Errm no. Or this was just a momentary moment of sarcasm?

• Patch says:

Sorry, putrid from a SC perspective. He's had a good season onfield.

Even then, you're right. It hasn't been "putrid". I'm letting my emotions get the better of me (again) after splashing 600k on a bloke who hasn't shown me the 115 average I was hoping for

• Donald says:

He hasnt had a good year bud, same with Hanners and Parker. the younger blokes at the swans have been much better this year. Remember these blokes have been all Australians, so yes, they have had a poor year.

36. Crow says:

VC on Mitch Duncan tonight into Dus
    In 1.7% of teams
    Last 4 games over 100 with a 144 in there.
    With Dangerfield out, he might get a lot more of the ball as well, of course, he could always have a shocker but its so fun taking risk in finals which will make or break you.

37. Joshua says:

Witts to ryder and Kennedy to Tmitch or Shaw to Tmitch and Kennedy to Oliver? Will have 2 trades left after

38. Jimmy says:

Who would you guys trade first out of:

Shaw, JPK and Greenwood

39. Jim says:

Bradley Hill. More midfield time with Walters and Blakely out for the rest of the season. Speculative pick, but what are your thoughts?

• Russty_ says:

Prefer Josh Kennedy if you don't have already. Hill's scores are up and down and so are JJK's but JJK has a higher potential.

40. Jim_bob321 says:

G'day community,
    Really need some help here
    Zorko or Bont VC?
    Scared Zorko could get tagged, thus thinking Bont VC
    Help much appreciated
    Cheers community!

• Cogla13 says:

I'd go Bont. Roberton will go to someone as well so some risk with Bont also.

41. SirSamuel016 says:

I have two trades left and I'm looking to trade out M.White and Greenwood/Nankervis. I have 297k in the bank, so I'm thinking I could swing Nank forward to bring in Gawn, and then trade either nank or greenwood for another bloke, having the one I don't trade as my F6. Thoughts?

• SirSamuel016 says:

Note: Trading Nank for Gawn gives me 512k to use to upgrade M.White. If I trade Greenwood instead of Nank, I have 496k for a forward.

42. Tom says:

Mitchell or Fyfe for Danger?

43. Cogla13 says:

Kreuzer cleared to play.

44. Rocksta says:

Ok,
    For my last upgrade, do I go Heeney or Ryder? I'll be left with 2 trades, but still have Nank and Shaw. Going Heeney will leave me with around $90K to potentially sideways Nank and or Shaw in coming weeks.Going Ryder will mean I have to paint the fence to upgrade only one of them and I'd have no trades left
    Which way should I go?

45. James T says:

Hey guys, need some advice for this week. Got danger out sitting on the pine, witherden replaces him so got no more mid bench coverage. Only have 2 trades left. So either JPK to Oliver/Kelly/Ross and 1 trade left for emergencies. Or JPK to Beams and 1 trade left, which can be used as emergency or to upgrade Greenwood to Ryder whenever. Thanks guys! And cheers for your A+ write ups Patch, hilarious as always 🙂

46. BingoBangoJingoJango says:

Greenwood to Franklin or Kennedy lads? Elimination final and my opponent has Franklin

• MTUK says:

If you're rolling the dice on a Key forward in an elimination, I'd be tempted by Daniher against Carlton in this round.

Otherwise I'd try and loop Buddy.

47. jockreynolds says:

What a pleasure it is to read this brilliant article each week Patch – you're an absolute belter son. Great chat last night. Great chat. Thank you on behalf this entire throbbing community.

• Rick Grimes says:

Tru dat, JR. Every contributor on this site is both a scholar and a gentleman.

48. Maestro says:

Corey "May or Maynard" play?!

49. Sam says:

Ryder or Kreuzer?

50. Tom says:

Should I trade in Zorko or Crouch?

• Rick Grimes says:

Zorko could win it or lose it for ya. Crouch is a solid 115 every time.

51. Andrew says:

1 trade left with 19k, JPK injured, Danger suspended and a host of under performing premos. Can't wait until the season is done. I'm going JPK to Bryce Gibbs as a POD. I've pretty much given up as the supercoach gods have eaten me up several times over the course of the year.

52. TigerNut says:

What a cracking year. I need help community. Ranked 1554, Currently sitting top of the ladder with a double chance in a League Final. 2 Trades left
    DEF: Docherty, Adams, Laird, Simpson, Lloyd, Michael Hibberd, (Mitch Hibberd, Morrison)
    MID: Dangerfield, Martin, T Mitchell, Neale, Kelly, Cotchin, Wines, Heppell (Witherden, Bolton, Cousins)
    RUC: Martin, Witts (Soldo)
    FWD: Macrae, Yeo, Dahlhaus, T Lynch GC, JJ Kennedy, Greenwood (Nank, Eddy)

With Danger and Witts out this week. Should I make any trades or just cop a loss and head to next week with Danger back. Witts to Gawn is the obvious one. and use Witherden or Greenwood in the middle for Danger this week. I have good bench swinging cover on all lines except Ruck. Thoughts anyone?

• Cogla13 says:

Well, Soldo is playing so you won't get a donut but Witts might be out for another week. I'd be tempted to do the Witts to Gawn trade.

53. MTUK says:

I swear I've changed my mind over whether to switch Witts to Gawn or Martin about 50 times.

Martin has the easier run in but…..is Archie Smith definitely a goner?

Gawn plays GWS, St. Kilda, Brisbane, Collingwood

Stef plays Bulldogs, Gold Coast, Melbourne, North.

54. Wightys Warriors says:

What agreat start to finals…no one can see whether their opt traded Danger till game begins….teams 5-8 will be hanginbg out to see.

55. Wightys warriors says:

I'm so excited I cant type !!

56. HarryO says:

JPK to zorko or hold him and hope s.selwwod and witherden provide enough cover for danger also? three trades remainning & 260k! only 2 hours to decide :/

57. SC Stressed says:

SC community need some wisdom. Got 6 trades left only $10K in the bank. Cash league knock out finals.
    Have Danger out (like everyone 1) & Josh Kennedy. Covering both at the moment with Witherden & Scharenberg thanks to DPPs.
    But just needed an excuse to get rid of Kennedy. Thinking the following not sure.
    Danger & Kennedy to the following players. Oliver, GAJ, Beams, Josh Kelly, Murphy.
    Have currently in my midfield. Dusty, Zorko, Fyfe, Tom Mitchell, Merrett, Whitfield.

58. Ben says:

Was going to bring Rocky in as a POD this week as an M9. Still pull trigger despite fagan saying he is playing injured?

What about Sloane?

• Ben says:

Feel like Sloane is a lot more prone to the tag compared to Rocky

• Whatyasmokin says:

Yeah but I'm guessing you can't afford anyone expensive, and at least he's not injured.

Rocky has been scoring like crap too…….

• Ben says:

Yeah true, just concerned with the fact he can get easily tagged, and whilst rocky might be playing injured, can play through a tag a bit better. Tough decisions!!!!

• Rocksta says:

Go Sloane.
              Massive ceiling so good M9 loop option.
              Rocky normally in the same category but he hasn't looked like going large for a long time now.

• Whatyasmokin says:

Exactly, this is the problem with Rocky, he's given us nothing in a long time.

• Patch says:

Had a gander at Dayne Beams?

59. ozzie says:

ahhh can't decide on my final mid, have got 610k to play with and already have tmitch, dusty, Bont, ross, hannerz

pls help

60. Gareth says:

Hey guys after a big of insight.
    Got double chance in all my cash leagues and have 4 trades with $170k in the bank… thinking Nank needs to be upgraded but any other thoughts:

def: docherty,Simpson,laird,Lloyd,Adams,scharenburg
    Bench: smith, hibbered (swung him from the mid bench to have witherden cover danger)

Mid: ablett,zorko,treolar,t.mitchell,Oliver,ebert,rocky,witherden
    Bench: danger,Bolton,cousins

Ruck: Kruzer,Nank
    Bench: Darcy

Fwd: Mccrae,yeo,dalhaus,n.reiwoldt,Heeney,greendwood
    Bench: young,strndica

Cheers for any feedback.

61. Rocksta says:

Please help,
    For my last upgrade, do I go Heeney or Ryder? I'll be left with 2 trades, but still have Nank and Shaw. Going Heeney will leave me with around $90K to potentially sideways Nank and or Shaw in coming weeks.Going Ryder will mean I have to paint the fence to upgrade only one of them in coming weeks and I'd have no trades left. It seems obvious but you need to bring in the inform players come SC Finals if you want to win I reckon.
    Which way should I go?

62. C-JAM says:

When you have held T. Miles all season and he is finally selected!!!!!

63. p.cripps says:

can't decide on vc jelwood or Oliver

64. Sully321 says:

VC on selwood, neale or docherty?

65. hgb says:

Thoughts on Reiwoldt???
    He's gonna put in everything he's got left

66. Whatyasmokin says:

Kreuzer playing 🙂

Greenwood playing 🙂

Soldo playing 🙁

• Smote says:

Keep an eye on the final teams for tomorrows Bombers v Blues game. Reading the Carlton forums and a lot of talk about Kreuzer as a late out due to lingering grogginess.

67. Jess says:

5 Trades, 250k. In elimination final. Last time I posted was before teams. Thoughts 🙁
    Adams, Shaw, Hibberd (melb), Doch, Newman, Tuohy (Hibberd – Nth, Ryan)
    Jelwood, Danger, JPK, Neale, Merrett, Fyfe, Bont, Greenwood (Pepper, Witherden, Cousins)
    Gawn, Martin (Strnadica)
    Dahl, Nank, Macrae, Buddy, Lynch, Ryder (Eddy, Young)

• Crow says:

With 5 trades, i'd keep Danger and put Withderden on the ground as the kids being played fantastic and is probably the most consistent bench cover at the moment. I'd trade JPK though. If you want consistency, obvious choise is Tom Mitchell, but if you'd like some players who are in bugger all teams that have been doing good you can take the punt on Ross, Cotchin, Duncan, Ebert. I personally have both Ross and Duncan and have done great for me this year.
      Team looks solid with 5 trades left, you're in a better position than a lot of teams that have next to none trades.

• Whatyasmokin says:

JPK and SPP to two top mids.

Or Shaw and JPK out (Witherden swing to defense, he should be on field imo) and best two mids you can get.

If you can get Titch and Dusty that is ideal. Kelly and Oliver other good options.

Benching danger is ideal you have the cash and cover.

You'll be hard to beat.

• Jess says:

If I go JPK to Dusty, I can't go Nank or Shaw to Mitchell. Not enough Cash.
        I could push Greenwood Fwd, get rid of Nank and get Sloane as the other?
        What do you think

• Whatyasmokin says:

Ah didn't see Nank up there, pity.

What about Nank to JJK and JPK to a top mid? Play Witherden in the mid this week to cover Danger.

Means you'll have Greenwood and Witherden on field but I see Witherden getting 85+ and Greenwood should be up on last week's score.

Next week trade Shaw if he stinks it again, and push Witherden to defense.

• Whatyasmokin says:

Also make sure you loop Shaw this week, so bench him and put the E on him, if he goes well move Hibberd on field, if he goes crap put Ryan on field instead.

• Jess says:

Was gonna put the (E) on Newmann tonight? Or you reckon put shaw on bench?

68. Tom says:

Sloane or Rocky at M9?

69. Daniel says:

Which 2 to trade out of danger, jpk and greenwood. 4 trades and cash is not an issue.. also need to win this week!

• Whatyasmokin says:

If cash is not an issue ditch JPK and Greenwood and hold Danger, you'll need him next week.

70. patrick365 says:

It always makes me sad seeing my final team, which on the surface level is a bunch of overpriced, underperforming premo's with a few good eggs in there, but all of those smaller players that are the reason why my team where it is today, the tom stewarts, nic newman's, witts' of the world that overperformed beyond anyone's expectations, giving us such joy when they hit high scores and generated huge cash when there was none to be made are left behind, forgotten. The unsung heroes of supercoach 2017, Forever in our hearts 🙁

71. Thomas says:

Which option for my VC and C this week fellas?
    1. VC jelwood into Titch C
    2. VC Fyfe into Titch C
    3. VC Jelwood into C Fyfe

72. Defying_Madness says:

Need some advice regarding my team this week. Currently ranked at 1259 and sitting top 4 in all my leagues.
    My team is as follows

D: Doch, Hibberd Adams, Laird, Lloyd, Rance (Ryan, Scharenberg)
    M: Danger, Titch, Merret, Ebert, Treloar, JPK, Jelwood, Hanners (Witherden, Blton, Junker)
    R: Kreuzer, Gawn (Strn)
    F: Macrae, Yeo, Buddy, Heeney, JJK, Dahl (Greenwood, Eddy)
    Sitting on 2 trades remaining and 82k in the bank.

Considering trading JPK out for Fyfe or Ryder.
    Not sure about Danger, will probs keep due to my trades and positions in leagues.
    I could possibly just sit tight this week also and make no trades.

Any other suggestions from the community are welcome and good luck with your league finals.

• Defying_Madness says:

Also any good suggestions for captain options? Highly considering Treloar as North bleed points to opposition midfielders.

• DlCKHEAD says:

Use your **** head and figure it out yourself

• The Ranger says:

With only two trades I reckon you've gotta hold DM

73. Defying_Madness says:

Hoping the Cats can get the job done to give the Hawks a slimmer of hope for finals. Let's hope everything goes well supercoach wise.

74. Russty_ says:

Greenwood's playing, that's a relief!

75. Brutus says:

These two trades any good community?

Thinking of going Heath Shaw to Joel Selwood via DPP and then swinging Ryder forward to get Gawn for Tom Lynch (Gold Coast).

Then thinking of putting the VC on Jelwood tonight. He could go big with Danger out. What do u guys reckon?

76. Russty_ says:

Soldo playing and Bolton left out…bummer.

77. Relton says:

Martin v zorko v ablett . Who to get before tonights game

78. Adsy says:

Elimination final –
    Already gone JPK to Zorko for my first trade
    5 more trades, mids are Martin, TMitch, ZMerrett, Zorko, Selwood, Treloar, Witherden, Greenwood (with Danger on the bench)
    I've also got HShaw in the backline, rest of backs, rucks, fwds reasonably settled.

Do I:
    1. Trade Danger for any other mid not named? (Fyfe, GAJ, Neale, Oliver etc) and pocket $$ for my last 4 trades should I win this week?
    OR Keep Danger and use my second trade for:
    2. Shaw to any back who isn't Doc, Laird, Hibberd, Hurn, & JLloyd
    3. Shaw to any mid not named (via Witherden DPP) but losing that swing set

I've currently got Greenwood and Witherden on ground in the mids which isn't ideal but it is what it is. I could also trade Greenwood for someone around 420k but not keen on that idea with Danger's $$ sitting on the pine during an elimination final.

Any late help greatly appreciated!!

• Russty_ says:

Hey Adsy, Shaw has been a stinking pile of crap lately and Hurley has been a superstar…3 round average gap of 33 points.

Depends on your predictions though and if you think you'll get through doing that, otherwise go for the gold and trade out danger for the best mid you can.

79. Ineedhelp says:

4 trades 74k

Doc, Adams, laird, Simpson, Lloyd, Shaw. (Witherden, junker)
    Danger, titch, bont, Neale, trelor, jpk, jelwood, Martin (Hibberd, Myers, cousins)
    Grundy, gawn (strndica)
    Yeo, mccrae, dahl, Franklin, Ryder, nank (greenwood, eddy)

Thinking of going

Out Kennedy in Oliver
    Out Shaw in Kennedy (wce) via dpp
    Leaves 2 trades $300.

80. Skinny McThin says:

ZMerrett could pump out a lazy 220+ against cartoons VFLesque midfield. He's a reasonable VC option and playing early on saturday

81. Max says:

Which one?
    option 1: LOOP: Greenwood and Rocky ONFIELD: Lynch and Buddy

Option 2: LOOP: Buddy and Lynch ONFIELD: Greenwood and Rocky

Option 3: LOOP: Buddy and greenwood ONFIELD: Lynch and Rocky

82. TOPHAWK1 says:

Is anybody considering bringing in Jelwood tonight? $480K. Got tagged last week by Kerridge and had 6 clangers which restricted his score. Tonight could be a different story. No Danger which means he could have a BIG night. He could obviously get tagged again, but who would get that job for the swans? Bloody tempting to go Shaw to Jelwood via DPP. Got an hour to ponder……my gut says yessss………

• Defying_Madness says:

I like it, Jelwood should go big at his home ground ans Shaw is stuffed for shaw.

• TOPHAWK1 says:

Exactly my thoughts. Shaw is stuffed. I could hang on to the trade and keep it for later, but something tells me to GO FOR IT.

• The Ranger says:

Looks good to me TH. Selwood is due a big one surely?

• Cogla13 says:

They restricted Tom Mitchell last week. Without Danger he has to get some attention.

• TOPHAWK1 says:

Always a possibility Cogla. This is Jelwood we are talking about here. He is as tough as nails.

• Russty_ says:

He's a Champ Hawk, a once in a generation player…back him in 🙂

• TOPHAWK1 says:

Hahaha….thanks for those words of encouragement Russty!.But you, my opponent in Pine Lodge, don't have him? Why?

Let the best team win,,,,,,,Good luck!!

• Russty_ says:

Already got too many guns mate, couldn't fit him in, it's all set up to beat you by one point lol, good luck to you too bud.
              I might have to use my last trade if Kreuzer doesn't get up.

P.S, that Pinelodge is a pretty crap league, hahah how come you entered that one?

• TOPHAWK1 says:

Good question…..perhaps i wanted to play in a mediocre league so that if I got punished in the powerhouse leagues like Trig's Happy Place, Guns and Rookies, or First to go Woo, I could still get some finals action!! Made the top 4 in 2 of my 5 leagues, bottom half of the 8 in the other two and 9th in First to Go Woo.

• Russty_ says:

Decent result Hawk, and yeah I get that, sometimes it's better to enter a few random Leagues with people you don't know, for a better chance, most of the ones I entered were from Jock Reynolds posters, some of them are super competitive, and a few others quite lowly with Teams missing…as in attending to their teams.
                  Hoping to get some invites from some of the regulars on here next season…it's always good to test yourself in some gun leagues, cheers.

• JohndJames says:

You can join one of mine Russty,I have five,most in the top 3,000 the best is ranked,270.

• Russty_ says:

Cheers John, that'd be great mate, look forward to it.

• JohndJames says:

The league names are Rogue Traders,rank 270,Holy Grail,rank 1,552,TheSonsOfAnarchy,rank 2,218,Won't Back Down,rank 2,750,Jolly Roger,rank 7,706.

• King-Willy-Pepsi-Can says:

Zac Jones may get the job on him and if so they'll both probably get reported

• DlCKHEAD says:

**** your gut

83. The Ranger says:

Woohoo! Shai Bolton got dropped!
    Sorry Shai but I needed a loophole and you're now it,

• TOPHAWK1 says:

Nice mate. Bloody pleased Hugh Greenwood has been named. No dramas, yet……touching a piece of wood as we speak……

• The Ranger says:

Bloody Pickett getting a game nearly ruined me!
        Bolton out means I can loop every line except the rucks…nice.

84. James says:

Should i trade in dusty, Gaz, neale, zorko or oliver for JPK??

85. hedski says:

Who scores more tonight?
    Lloyd or Tuohy.
    Looping one.

• Defying_Madness says:

I would say Lloyd scores more and he is also more consistent so loophole Tuohy.

• TOPHAWK1 says:

Lloyd on field mate. More consistent. I am playing him. Tuohy on the bench with the E for mine.

• hedski says:

Yeah head agrees, cat guts says Tuohy.
      Opponents both have Lloyd no Tuohy so was hoping for a leg up.

• Russty_ says:

Hope you went with your guts Hedski, Touhy 39 and Lloyd 4 at the moment lol

86. Bad_News_Brown says:

Howdy Honky's – It's BIG TIME DOMINATION TIME – you heard it hear first

Hanners is off the booze and is finally going to start to see the benefits, he's going to go 130+ at the Cattery – he's going to go ballistic, kick it, handball, booooooooooooom tackle, fancy pants jump through the hoop Hanners.

He's gonna go -Boom Boom Boom Here Comes Hanners Boom grab me a long neck stubbie big boy HERE COMES HANNERS ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah all the way to a Sydney DOMINATION – wait for it – wait for it – GET HANNERS IN, He's coming home son

That is all.

• Russty_ says:

Hahah nice Talk up Bad News….not meaning to rain on your parade but I predict another 74 lol

• The Ranger says:

Nothing would make me happier Browny, he owes a few of us a run of good games.

• The Ranger says:

I've got ruckmen that are averaging more than Daniel.
        You hear me Daniel?!!
        DANIEL?!
        RUCKMEN DANIEL!!
        I"VE GOT BLOODY RUCKMEN DANIEL!! AND THEY"RE SCORING MORE THAN YOU!!!

• The Ranger says:

Sorry about that. I stubbed my toe and dropped a whole can of beer. Had to take it out on someone.
          Sorry Dan.

• Bad_News_Brown says:

Dan is on his way to 146 supercoach points and he'll be able to sit back and have a nice cold glass of Cranberry Juice after the game to help lessen the chance of a urinary infection tomorrow – HONK HONK Hanners is paying $6.50 to be highest scoring supercoach player in the group on SportsBet – Get on Get Plenty – Honk Honk – don't worry Hanners I'll have a stubbie or 10 for ya buddy, KICK IT SON

• Bad_News_Brown says:

Hanners going nuts, already on 7

87. JDP says:

Dusty & beams or Oliver and Neale

Appreciate help

• TOPHAWK1 says:

Beams a genuine injury risk. My favourite of those 4 is Dusty. But Oliver and Neale is the better combo. Cheers

• Whatyasmokin says:

Have to say like Dusty and Beams.

88. Thomas says:

Fyfe or Jelwood VC tonight?

89. The Hoff says:

JPK 574K WHO SHOULD I GET FOR HIM WITH THAT MONEY

90. Shaun says:

Whos better to bring in for JPK, Titchell or Zorko? (Opponent has Titchell)

• TOPHAWK1 says:

If you are in an elimination final grab Zorko. If you have the double chance, grab Titch.

91. Nicko says:

who should I hold out of Roo or Nank.
    Thinking about bringing in JJK.
    If I trade Roo I can bring in Yeo, JJK or Franklin

92. Shake n bake says:

Selwood or Parker vc????

93. Leeds17 says:

Have Macrae, Dalh, Heeney, Yeo, Lynch (GC) Nank & Greene, Want to replace Nank but geez is it hard to be confident in the guys I've got let alone the ones I don't,

Looking at Billings, Tom Lynch, Jack Martin… not sure it's worth it

94. Jess says:

Shaw, Adams, Hibberd – Melb, Tuohy, Doch, Ryan (Newmann, Hibberd – Nth)
    Who to loop, Newmann tonight?

95. Rocksta says:

I'm probably going to regret this, but I've decided not to VC Jelwood tonight. Just seems a no brainer that he will get a shit load of attention with Danger out.
    If the Swans stop him, they probably win the game, so I'll be passing on him.

96. Joshua says:

Tmitch or Oliver?

Titch

• Tibor says:

Titch has an average five points more but costs 60 k more. Sounds about right just depends whether you want to spend that much more a very small likely advantage

97. Defying_Madness says:

Who do I loophole Selwood or Hanners? Also should I go JPK to Fyfe or Ryder in case Kreuzer is a late out.
    Got a feeling Selwood will get tagged and score low.

98. Tommy says:

Selwood or Fyfe VC?

99. TOPHAWK1 says:

LOL You just told me something completely different about Jelwood mate! All good

• Defying_Madness says:

Yeah I am not sure tbh, started doubting myself. Jelwood going big was my initial feel so will prob just field him.

100. Tyruddanaut says:

Anyone with the VC on Selwood tonight? Well there may be a tiny weenie bit of a TAG

101. Bad_News_Brown says:

Bruce just tried to impersonate crouching one
    bang bang bang

102. Bad_News_Brown says:

@ 8:37 change the channel and watch the curious case of benjamin button instead and stop whinging then. Thanks.

103. Russty_ says:

Buddy, you overpaid goon, you'd better kick 6 goals in the second half… you are presently on my never bloody again list!

• B T says:

Hopefully next year we have a few of Macrae, Dusty, Dahl, Bont, Menegola, Coniglio, Zorko, Billings, Heeney to help us avoid the temptation of the KPF, Lynch and Buddy are both nearing the never again list.

• TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

Lucky he is on my no buddy way list

• CoachDamo says:

I'm angry that I have him on field and the E on Tom Lynch. That being said, there are no guarantees that Lynch will outscore Buddy!

104. Whatyasmokin says:

Selwood injured. Carnage never stops. They may have to increase the trades and numer of trades per week at this rate lol

105. Joshua says:

You've got to be f'n kidding me!

106. Defying_Madness says:

Oh no Selwood is injured. Looks very hurt

• GloryDays90 says:

If he is injured and cant come back then im stuffed… JK out this week and now selwood…

• Defying_Madness says:

I have him on the bench with the emergency so I will be fine this week, but if he misses weeks there goes my last trade and I have no cash to upgrade him

107. Tyruddanaut says:

Not Selwood:(

108. Defying_Madness says:

Jelwood and Buddy were both on my never again list yet for some reason I picked them both

• Russty_ says:

Maybe sticky tape your Never again list on your fridge next time mate lol

109. Russty_ says:

Much better off for the future, picking DPP Mid/ Forwards, Ruck/Fwds, small fwds rather than tall key fwds, tall key fwds are becoming obsolete.
    Never again will I pick a Tall key fwd.

• Hubba says:

Josh kennedy … when he goes big he goes big…. considering what is on offer this year as forwards, im not complaining about having him, has been a staple of mine for a few years and will pick him next year

110. TOPHAWK1 says:

Jelwood better be out there in the second half. Strap that ankle and get out there.

111. Iamme says:

Thankfully I put Jelwood on pine with an E on his name. I now need Rocky & Sloane have big games!….I'm probably dreaming though.

112. hedski says:

Need the cats to show some finals like c#mt or we are in trouble. Parsnip!!!

113. Shake n bake says:

Went Parker as vc need another 70+ this half!!

114. Russty_ says:

Duncan…crack the tonne with 10 minutes to go in the third why dont ya?…love your work fella!

115. Stupid Coach says:

Need advice on which trades to make this week. 4 trades left. Only $10k in the bank.
    1) Thomas to Glass and Nank to Ryder
    2) Thomas to Glass and Nank to Oliver/BONT or MacRae via Greenwood DPP.

Any advice much appreciated.

116. FiL says:

Forwards this year are an absolute nightmare.
    Had to tradw out Wingard and literally dis not want any of the 'premos' on offer. Went with Mitch Wallis. Fml

117. Iamme says:

Even as well as the swans are playing Heeney and Buddy are totally stinking it up tonight.

• Russty_ says:

Don't forget Lloyd Lamme, those 3 will probably extinguish any chance I have of winning this week.

Loopholed Lloyd due to him being poor recently, on comes Luke Ryan 😉

118. BrownlowBoy says:

Lloyd and Franklin…

119. Steeeve says:

Hannebery must lead the league in 'time spent on hands and knees'. Get up and back in the game son!

120. Pman says:

I was going to use my final trade next week on upgrading Heath Shaw who I currently have as D7 but after the insipid way Buddy Franklin has been playing last 3 weeks; 86, 65 and on track for a sub 40 score tonight I think he is now my final priority and a trade I wish I hadn't made. Franklin and Shaw will not be SC relevant next year but should be remembered for many years of consistent 100's.

121. Russty_ says:

Hey Community, what will your strategy be next year?….will you…..
    Go for proven guns and rookies?
    Midpriced madness…….
    Youth over age…………..
    Hold off on trades, seeing how this year has been an unpredictable nightmare with constant injuries../suspensions……sacrificing position in the first half of the season, for having plenty of trades in the second half, and being able to come home strong?

Hard to say how it's going to unfold next year, but I'll be opting for younger players, who don't do stupid sh*t like Toby Greene, have a very low injury history, and consistent scoring history.

Does anything you do in the first 18 rounds even matter if you get to the finals and have no trades…or injured and or flog players?

Leads me to believe that the most important thing come finals time is , trades, having trades in hand, in abundance, and ready to deal with whatever happens.

This year has been the biggest bastard of a year I've ever experienced in ten years of playing lol

• FiL says:

This year I've done okay out of a midprice team. Started with almost every midpricer you could think of. Flicked the obvious spuds asap for the must have rookies and built a massive war chest.

But what saved me is the midpricers who turnes out to be premos or close to. Oliver, M Murphy, Crouch, Nank for a while, Ryder, Witts, Sandi, etc.

Not sure that will work again next year however. Rare to have so many midpricers perform well in one season I reckon.

• JohndJames says:

I will be going for value picks,wherever they may be,plus trying to save trades for this time of the season,but sometimes shit just happens,like injuries,used up nine trades on them this time around. I won't be going with just one strategy next year,but a mix of all three.One thing you have to nail though are the keepers that you pick at the start.

• neil Demons Delight says:

Hi Russty thanks for your contributions this year always a good read hope I can get in a league with you next year Trades is my biggest downfall did 2 a week up to the byes and ended up 3 first and 3 3rds and 2 8th and my best overall around 3500 so all good to now Must be wary of trades and murphy /oliver types good luck

• Russty_ says:

Cheers Neil, same to you mate, and yeah that'd be great getting in a League together next year, hit me up, I'll be hanging around in the pre-season scouting period :), well done this year mate, I'm about same position as you 3500 ish, good luck for your finals.

122. Jimmy says:

Put the VC on Jelwood 🙁 who do I put the C on now out of Dusty, Merrett, Zorko, Bont, Fyfe and Treloar

• Pman says:

Am in the same boat and just traded Dusty in so I'm putting the C on him and he's averaged 131 in his last 3 games against the Hawks.

123. Shake n bake says:

The really bad, buddy the l can do better Selwood, Heeney the good traded Lloyd last week and vc on Parker.

124. Iamme says:

I hope Nic Nat doesn't play again this year, so he will be very cheap bargain in 2018.

• B T says:

Yep, he'll allow us to save some cash and splash it on the likes of Doc, Danger, Titch. But who knows they will probably play him in RD23 just to fck us all over.

• Northerner says:

He's only talking of playing finals so he doesn't miss a GF if they happen to go on a late doggies-like run.

• Northerner says:

Gawn will be cheap too

125. Russty_ says:

403 from 5, thanks to the insipid efforts of Lloyd and Buddy, (knew I had too many Sydney Fkwits in my side!)…80 average from 5 players to start off, ain't gonna get it done…oh well, best laid plans can all go to hell in finals…cest la vie!

• JohndJames says:

And when your two E for the night score more than the two on the field.

• Rocksta says:

Buddy has made it very hard for me to win now. Forward line is the only line I have without cover so couldn't loophole him.
      It's a cruel game. I did finish top 4 though so at least have the double chance.
      The only chance I have this week is the VC/C. Unfortunately my opponent didn't VC Jelwood either. Thus, whom to VC out of Zerret, Bont or Beamer?

• hedski says:

323 from 3, could be 424 from 5 but stuck with gut feel and benched Bud and Lloyd.
      I'm sure I'll be angry by Sunday morning (angrier, cats were insipid i wanna punch a hole in something).

• TOPHAWK1 says:

Cudos. Sydney players have been putrid for weeks now. At least Hanners delivered me a valuable tonne. I was in this position this time last week and still came home hard. It aint over till its over.

126. bUCKET__ says:

Anyone else trade out Hannebery? Haha

• Iamme says:

Yeah, back in round 4!

• Hubba says:

Kennedys injury saved him from being traded out in my team…. iive been stuck with him for the last 8 weeks always with other higher priorities… im staying away next year

127. TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

Got the E on Newman (should have been Lloyd)
    Reckon I will take the 85 who do I take off?
    Shaw or Ryan?

Just heard Jelwood could have done a medial ligament.
    Was gonna trade in Ryder or JJK into the fwd line this week.
    is the smart play to save the trade and trade out Jelwood next week?

Might sleep on it.

128. hedski says:

Should have gone Parks but had to back the cat.
    Titch cap now.

129. The Ranger says:

Take Newmans score or gamble on Scharenberg?

130. Trixymills says:

I left emergency on danger, and now he is locked is it still possible to loophole another midfielder or does dangers 0 count as lowest emergency score

• Iamme says:

No Danger is not Playing so score doesn't count…. so you can Loophole another player.

131. Nick says:

JJK or Yeo?

132. Defying_Madness says:

Scott is saying Selwood should be fine to play next week and him not playing in the last quarter was a precaution so he could play next week. Never know with coaches though so take it with a grain of salt.

• Derek says:

I just love seeing the cats get beaten, but even better is when they give up at 3/4 time.

133. Flaccid Jaff says:

Neale or oliver?

134. josh1010101 says:

With the lack of forward options and not enough cash for ryder, could Deledio be an option?

135. Joshua says:

Jelwood VC failed, C on Dusty or Fyfe?

136. Randomcliche2 says:

Llyod's 59 or via dpps run Greenwood?

137. Defying_Madness says:

Would you back Ryan or Scharenberg to beat Jelwood's score via DPP. Tempted to play Ryan, he should do well against Gold Coast.

138. Smote says:

What happened to cause Jelwood's injury?
    Did he duck so low he headbutted his own ankle?

139. JustaMug says:

Newman – take the 85 or back Ryan to beat it?

• Daniel Z says:

Probably take an 85 from d6.

• CoachDamo says:

Take it for sure.

• Derek says:

If you knew that Ryan would be filling Blakleys role like last week, you'd go Ryan. I have a feeling Weller might have that half back role this week. Although with Walters out, there is room in the guts for someone like Ryan.

I'd give Ryan a run.

140. ST74 says:

Nank to Ryder or

Nank to Oliver, BONT, MacRae or Neale

Leaves me with 2 trades.

Please HELP!!!

141. The Ranger says:

Gawn, Ablett or Fyfe for the big C?

142. The Ranger says:

Ha ha ha…I'm loopholinhg Pickett! Hilarious!
    Got the E on him in case he goes big! Aha ha ha ha ha!
    C'mon Jarrod!!

• INPieman says:

He's due!!!! Could even crack the magical half century

• The Ranger says:

Imagine winning a final 'cos your opponent was unable to loop in Picketts score! Gold!

• Derek says:

Same. I kept JPK but have Pickett and Greenwood to fill gap. Where is Davis and Menapoo when you need them

143. FCAbel says:

Patch, you give me reason to live. You turn words into joy, a power few have. Keep up the good fight and write a book soon. Like my athiest father always told me, "idle hands are the devil's playground". I think there's something in that for all of us.

144. Markymark560 says:

Should I trade rocky or greenwood for dusty???

• CoachDamo says:

Can you loophole at all?

I've got the E on Rocky, will see how he goes, then can take his score, use Greenwood on field or trade Greenwood to Dusty based on how things pan out today.

145. Daniel says:

Who should i start on field out of Simpson, Witherden and Harbrow? (The other two will be loopholed anyway)

• Hubba says:

Simpson. I get the feeling that the ball will be spending a lot of time down back for the blues. With doch now rotating through the mid, simmo gets to clean up

146. gareth says:

who's scoring more, Nank or Scharenburg?

• Bdog says:

Im in the same boat im leaning towards Berg as he improving every game and that Nank will spend most of his time forward .
      Bigger risk higher reward in my opinion

147. Joe T says:

About 170 pts behind my opponent atm. Might have to trade agressively to beat my opponent this week and use 2 of my last 3 trades.

Rocky to either M. Crouch, Oliver or Dusty? If it's worth holding Rocky on the off chance he'll come good I can do that too

148. CoachDamo says:

So much talk this season about how tough it has been – I hear a lot of coaches giving up and planning for 2018.

Personally, I think it's been a great Supercoach year. So much unpredictability, up and down "Premos", surprises every week. It means having to be patient with trading, loopholing carefully, planning teach structure, ensuring sufficient bench cover and cheap trade-in options everywhere if you're willing to take a risk.

149. Jim_bob321 says:

What do u guys think of Dochery VC?
    Too scared to put it on Zorko or Bont due to taggers
    Cheers community

150. Hubba says:

Is dahl a lock for next year?

151. CoachDamo says:

Depending on my trade decision, I have 2 options…which combination would you rather have ON THE FIELD this weekend?

1 – Dusty and Heath Shaw
    2 – Lachie Neale and Greenwood

152. Ben says:

To back in Steele or greenwood on field today?

153. Alan says:

Do i take tom lynchs score or do i play Grennwood?