PodcastImage

HOW MANY TRADES DO YOU HAVE LEFT?

This week Mick The Mad Irishman joins us for an in-depth discussion in relation to the balance between playing safe and taking some risks.
Enjoy the show community!

TWO DRAFTSTARS ACADEMY OPPORTUNITIES THIS WEEK:

AcademyContentNextWeek

ENTER THE ACADEMY CONTEST HERE

1st – $100, 2nd – $50, 3rd – $30, 4th – 35th – $10

READY TO GRADUATE? ENTER THE $2 BUY-IN CONTEST HERE

Limited entries – so get in quick sticks! Click here to catch up on Higgo’s Draftstars genius so far

As discussed in this week’s podcast.

Your OWN research + the best tools = DFS mastery. Snag a free trial with Fantasy Insider here for some help with your Draftstars & CoachKings teams

podcast_post

TheGreatBozza · 11/07/2017 at 12:25

Had a low scoring round, but luckily played the cellar dwellars in my league. Thoughts on some moves for this week:

10 trades left, 212K bank

DEF: Doc, Howe, Laird, Adams, Shaw, Newman (Ryan, Scharenberg)
MID: Danger, JPK, Neale, Bont, Pendles, Treloar, Fyfe, Lloyd (SPP, Witherden, Cousins)
R: Gawn, Grundy (Cameron)
FWD: Heeny, Macrae, Dahl, Nank, Lynch, Greenwood (Hannan, Bolton)

I'm thinking of upgrading Hannan to a premo FWD since it is my weakest line or going SPP > Jelwood instead.
I'm sitting 8 points clear in 4th of my cash league, and my opponent for this week doesn't have Danger for whatever reason

SC_Kev7 · 11/07/2017 at 12:44

You've done well, Bozza. Still plenty of trades left and you've got a solid looking lineup. Going straight to Yeo from Hannan would be tempting, would just about tap out your cash reserves though

TheGreatBozza · 11/07/2017 at 16:28

Cheers Kev. Hannan to Yeo is a big possibility for me, especially with the likes of Selwood/Rocky/Merrett/Dusty on a slide

Patch · 11/07/2017 at 12:53

Look if you want to donate a trade I need some v. badly!

Which Lloyd is that in the midfield? GWS or Sydney? Would go to Jelwood this week – you've got enough trades that I don't feel you need to scrimp and save every week and would be better off with a 120 instead of Lloyd's 40 (assuming it's GWS' Lloyd)

TheGreatBozza · 11/07/2017 at 16:27

The Sydney Lloyd is at M8. My plan is to eventually swing Ryan or Shaz to a mid or FWD rookie to move Lloyd to my D6 with Shaw at D7.

Selwood is tempting but then it means benching a J.Lloyd type unless I move on Ryan or Scharenberg this week

Russty_ · 11/07/2017 at 16:58

Could be an interesting concept Patch, if we were able to sell a trade to another team for money, that'd put a different spin on the season.

SC_Kev7 · 11/07/2017 at 17:31

You'd just get people making several accounts to buy trades from themselves.

Russty_ · 11/07/2017 at 17:47

I understand people have multiple teams from different email addresses but I mean only trading within each league and the players contained in it.

Any trading/ swapping in other leagues in other email addresses would be a different team altogether.

SC_Kev7 · 11/07/2017 at 18:17

Ahhh, I get ya now, Russty. Would up the popularity of the draft game. In classic mode there would be too many complaints about it. Creates an uneven playing field

Russty_ · 11/07/2017 at 18:24

Yeah, I see your point Kev, it probably would at that.

TheGreatBozza · 12/07/2017 at 12:18

I think it's a great idea if you could limit to league only, however even those in the top leagues could exploit it.

On another topic I'd love to get involved in a draft keeper league that allows trading future picks and what not. It be great to be part of a long haul process with the JR community

Tyruddanaut · 11/07/2017 at 20:42

You need to get Franklin into your team FAST

TheGreatBozza · 12/07/2017 at 21:19

Yeah I'm keen on Buddy. Him and the Swans are in for a strong run home I reckon

korza · 12/07/2017 at 18:09

10 trades with that list, and your asking for advise. Hmm i'm currently ranked in the top 100, and i dont even have a squad like one you posted. Leave us alone troll

TheGreatBozza · 12/07/2017 at 21:18

Get stuffed mate, how am I a troll? I've been online most of the season asking for some tips and getting involved with the community.

I've been conservative all year with trades as I'm playing for finals in leages, and luckily avoided key injuries to end up with a squad like this. No need for you to whine about it, good luck in the top 100

Patch · 11/07/2017 at 12:39

Adam Treloar absolutely has his foot stuck in my late night book returns slot. Crouching Tiger, that was almost as beautiful as Mick's dulcet, accented tones. Beautiful stuff, gentlemen.

INPieman · 11/07/2017 at 14:09

That was GOLD!

Patch · 11/07/2017 at 12:44

Also to the community: this week on the Panic Room is going to be all about celebrating mediocrity in all its beautiful form. I'm going to trial an Agony Aunt this week in the Panic Room, so hit me up with your woes, your problems, your calls for advice and I will address them up in a brand new section this week to… celebrate all of us who have comprehensively sucked in season 2017

iLoveNMFC · 11/07/2017 at 14:04

4 with only Greenwood left to upgrade. Won't be many luxury trades.

INPieman · 11/07/2017 at 14:08

The stinky Berry's. Hanners & Pandles. No p*ss & babies make sh*t Berry

wombatsfc · 11/07/2017 at 14:45

Traded out Kreuzer after his injury affected round 4 due to his omission for round 5 and a stupid 2016 philosophy of 'If a ruck breaks buy a new one'. Even though I traded him for Oliver it was a stupid move.
    Traded out SPP @233,800
    Traded in Pendlebury at round 7 for 577,900
    Traded out Newman @261,400
    Starting onfield linup squeezed out a paltry 2120 sorted by rnd 1 score that 22 was
    Laird-Adams-Marchbank-ZJones-Hampton-Otten
    Danger-Gaz-Treloar-Beams-JOM-Hanners-Taranto
    Kreuzer-Witts
    Nank-StNick-Butler-Dahlhouse-Roughead-Greene

Things just seemed to get worse from that point forward

P_J_Higgo · 11/07/2017 at 15:45

While I have had a reasonable year, currently ranked around 1800th, I have played on the edge and making questionable calls;

1. Trading Laird OUT in Rd.12 for $527,800, however I will be trading him back in this week for $477,500 so not disastrous.

2. Trading Greenwood out at $240,000 in Rd.13 for Wallis at $485,100. Wallis has produced scores of 76, 66 and 65 for my team and is currently priced at $435K. A big mistake.

I will continue to trade with courage, however, after the Laird trade I will have just 4 trades remaining.

Tyruddanaut · 11/07/2017 at 20:40

Pimping your ride actually seemed to work! I was a bit worried about it and steered clear

Patch · 11/07/2017 at 23:05

1800th is stellar, Higgo! You are killing it on the Supercoach field and off the field on the airwaves

Seeker · 11/07/2017 at 15:47

Despite NOT starting with Docherty which alone cost me any change of winning the whole damn thing; and dealing with the rollercoaster that is Treloar from Round 1, I felt I was doing OK.

Then comes round 12 and probably my most unfortunate decision. Guys like Bontempelli, Cripps, JPK, Parker were available to upgrade. However, to me it came down to the two Brisbane beasts: Rockliff and Zorko.

Rockliff was $591k and had missed a couple with injury but he averaged 123.4 to that point and looking at his history, he always rattled home. Zorko was $30 grand cheaper but I felt Rocky was a bargain under $600k. And well, since Round 12 Rockliff has scored 392 points at an average of 78.4…

…and Zorks?

Zorko has scored 638 points at an average of 127.6…FMD

SC_Kev7 · 11/07/2017 at 16:44

There's a few wonderful tales of woe by Rick Grimes and Dice over in BvC rookie report comments.

As for me, sigh, where to begin? I'll try for a top 3

3. Rage traded Newman at 261k because Horse kept dropping him, My Doch-less defence has struggled all year.
    2. Traded in NRoo at the end of round 6 for 549k, at that point in time he was averaging 111. In the 8 rounds I held him he averaged 72, missed two games, and I traded him out last week for 423k. Then he goes and destroys Rance last week
    1. And then there's Bont… The first two months of the season I watched that stallion prance around, dominating games at will. I got him in round 8 for 605k, at which point he was averaging 123.5 – Bargain! Since then he's averaged 96 with only 1 score of note (139)

Rick Grimes · 11/07/2017 at 16:54

The Newman one probably hurt the most. Trade him out and he's a late in, scores 150 and has turned into a keeper. Sheesh. Dumping Fyfe for Dusty last week certainly put some stones in the spin cycle as well.

Northerner · 12/07/2017 at 06:31

Be thankful you chose Dusty and not Cripps

Seeker · 12/07/2017 at 10:51

Re Newman: same same. With him in and out early I thought he'd be Horse's Mitchell for 2017…WRONG

jez_m · 11/07/2017 at 17:09

Traded Newman before his 150+ score which cemented his spot in the Sydney side. That and starting Shaw over Docherty are my two biggest regrets this year.

Top Gun · 11/07/2017 at 19:14

Premature/reactive trades – Roughead to Higgins (hit me now!) Round 3, Witts to Heeney round 9 although Heeney has been good. Starting Shaw instead of Doc although brought him in round 12. The difference between being in the top 50 and in the first 200-300 was my choice of midfielders trusting the old firm of Pendles, Treloar and Fyfe instead of Kelly, Titch and ZMerrett. That becomes the real difference. Have learnt my lesson for next year.

The Ranger · 11/07/2017 at 19:32

Like many I have far too many woes to list them all but suffice to say next year I will aim to start the year with a better Rd.1 score than 2001 and a rank of 95,481.
    The season was pretty much over right there.
    Big shout to my "playing it safe" midfield options – Hanners, JPK, Fyfe and Pendles. Thanks fellas.

Northerner · 12/07/2017 at 06:36

I actually was thinking before last weekend that JPK had done exactly what I had expected him to do. Play every game without risk and average a solid but not Uber premium level. I was happy with that set and forget stability. Then he is a late out after I'd moved my mid bench cover in Witherden to defence to facilitate upgrading Newman to Cripps. Donut and Cripps' score last week and now need to trade again to deal with Cripps' LTI.

Tyruddanaut · 11/07/2017 at 20:33

How about the one on everyone's minds? Next years rookies or the stars of the game Ty Vickery and Levi Casbouly

Randomcliche2 · 11/07/2017 at 22:54

Grasshopper reporting here:
    Newman ($206k) not selected, so in GHS ($234k) who played about 2 good matches, 2 flowered ones and traded… Newman named and played next week, the rest is history.
    The next week I repeat the experience, Barrett (170k) not selected for a fair while, so in came Balic, Barrett went on to play in the byes when I needed him while Balic was enjoying the sun in Melbourne….
    But none of this beats Gawn, St Nick, Armitage and Smith going down in the first two weeks #neverrecovered to add to the donuts of Mountford and Hibberd jnr after one Brad Scott says yeah, I'm going to play the kids….we all know how that worked out don't we, oh, yeah Preuss as well, but that wasn't really a fail like the first two….. Still ranked 3k atm with 2 trades, full premo + Tuohy, Scooter, Greenwood. There is always plenty of ways to do worse next year……

Patch · 11/07/2017 at 23:06

That hurts mate – I'm feeling that pain!

Randomcliche · 12/07/2017 at 17:53

Thanks Patch…..I feel like was it Crazy John's with the line 'but wait there's more' or was just some vacuum cleaner coy….Either way I bought Harbrow to fix my byes in rnd 8 only to watch him sitting out 3 out of 4 bye rounds. Cost 200 points and prolly 2 trades….Couldn't ever sell him due to no certainty that he wasn't back in next week. Horrible for the most critical period of the year.

Bock Choy · 12/07/2017 at 13:07

My main hurt has been the general under performance of my starting premos – all bar Laird, Adams and Dahlhaus are well below their 2016 averages. The starters were:

Laird 102.9 (+6.1)
    Adams 101.5 (+4.5)
    Shaw 86.2 (-19.8)

Pendlebury 108.3 (-10.4)
    JP Kennedy 106.4 (-7.0)
    Hannebery 97.4 (-16.0)
    Treloar 101.8 (-9.5)
    Fyfe 101.1 (-4.3)
    Dahlhaus 95.5 (-0.2)

Of those, only Laird, Adams and Dahlhaus get a pass. I've excluded Gawn as he didn't last long and has only just returned. These poor performances also led to some bad misses on captains choices.

I chose Adams over Docherty at the start with a view of trading in later on. After round 10, they were pretty much neck and neck (110.7 vs 113.6) which is OK given that Adams was a bit cheaper to buy. Since then…

The other fails have been:
    * Same as many others, trading out Newman at $261
    * Bye strategy to use Gold Coast players (Harbrow and Lynch). One got on the turps while the other turded it up.

Finnius123 · 11/07/2017 at 13:01

How many trades does everyone have left?

I have 3.

murray · 11/07/2017 at 13:18

7 and 294k in bank

Box · 11/07/2017 at 13:46

Stirlsy · 11/07/2017 at 13:51

2 im in front…lol

Randomcliche · 11/07/2017 at 18:59

2 and have been for a while. I didn't miss a trade until after the byes….

BrownlowBoy · 11/07/2017 at 13:54

9. 170k in bank with Greenwood and Witherden/Berry only 2 rookies onfield.

Tommo09 · 11/07/2017 at 14:32

5 with Greenwood on field and 227k left

Wightyswarriors · 11/07/2017 at 15:32

7 and 489k…witherded and ryan on bench

Russty_ · 11/07/2017 at 17:11

You pulling the trigger on anyone this week?

wightyswarriors · 11/07/2017 at 20:12

Plan was D Swallow to final mid prem, but he's suddenly killing it, so prob greenwood to jwood, and keep witherden, as no def cover…..and the cash. Still need the doch.

red5 · 11/07/2017 at 15:52

8 plus $348K

Rick Grimes · 11/07/2017 at 16:56

4 but I'll quickly rage trade those away.

BigBuggars · 11/07/2017 at 17:00

4 with 162K and Greenwood now a keeper at F6.

Russty_ · 11/07/2017 at 17:02

6 after this week.

The Ranger · 11/07/2017 at 19:13

6 before trading this week

Deeboss · 11/07/2017 at 20:07

4 and $510K in the kitty….

Tyruddanaut · 11/07/2017 at 20:31

I have three too but I'm probably going to use a couple in the finals for upgrades

Patch · 11/07/2017 at 23:07

Also with 3 and absolutely diddly squat in the bank

Stirlsy · 11/07/2017 at 14:05

Missed my story time last week Crouching but that long one made up for it….

Rabbits16 · 11/07/2017 at 14:16

4 trades left season rankk 1620 full premo $25k in the bank… nothing to do now… really wanted mitchell & macrae but staying with Fyfe & Nank cant afford to waste those trades… time to ride it out and pray

BrownlowBoy · 11/07/2017 at 14:44

Finally someone mentioned Hurley!!!

Top Gun · 11/07/2017 at 19:15

Gun! Will be in my side next year too

Jarrod1985 · 11/07/2017 at 20:07

Agreed

Ruddigar · 12/07/2017 at 08:56

Over rated, career highlights so far are smacking a cab driver and being a drug cheat, needs that petulant expression slapped off his Chevy chase.

bUCKET__ · 11/07/2017 at 14:47

7 trades left, rank 550. 160k in the bank to upgrade scooter to jelwood either this week or next.

Will mean I have coverage across lines with Heater/Newman rotating at D7, Nank/Greenwood at F7.

Might hold off on jelwood and paint the fence this week to move Hannebery on to Zorko… y/n?

The Ranger · 11/07/2017 at 19:12

Tyruddanaut · 11/07/2017 at 20:27

Bells E Bubb · 12/07/2017 at 04:15

Maybe.

Daz · 11/07/2017 at 15:02

So decided to get cripps in last week which back fired, I imagine I'm not the only, whats the go with rockliff? any intel? he is a former pig and at 470k he could be worth the risk? don't really want to double trade up cause only have 4 left.

INPieman · 11/07/2017 at 15:42

Got Cripps last week as well Daz. Just plain bad luck that one. Also got Rocky & I'd advise to steer clear for the time being. He's getting the pill but chopping it up

Daz · 11/07/2017 at 17:54

Double trade to get T.Mitchell then i guess…

INPieman · 11/07/2017 at 18:58

Looks like that's the asking price

jimmy · 11/07/2017 at 15:31

7 trades left, $204k in the bank and have already upgraded Powell Pepper to Zorko.

Do I trade Ainsworth to Selwood this week? or;
Do I trade Sloan to Selwood this week? (theory is that Ainsworth will more than likely go up while Sloan is going down down worse than Coles prices.)

BlueNath · 11/07/2017 at 21:20

Sloane was good on the weekend. His SC score didn't reflect his impact on the game. I think he'll come home strong… hold!

Tommo09 · 11/07/2017 at 15:40

Can go Nank and Greenwood to Ryder and Buddy this week
Should I do both this week, one this week or hold?

toast · 11/07/2017 at 16:30

hold

jez_m · 11/07/2017 at 17:10

Depends on whether you still have rookies to upgrade and how many trades you have left.

Russty_ · 11/07/2017 at 17:21

I'd go Nank to Ryder only this week Tommo. Ryder's in great form and Nank seems to have dropped significantly.
    Greenwood's still making moola.

Monkey · 11/07/2017 at 18:14

Nank out for Ryder and save a trade. Greenwood averaging 90 his last three games. Saves a trades.

Rocksta · 11/07/2017 at 23:17

Greenwood still has a negative breakeven. Shouldn't be looking at trading him until rd 19

Leeds17 · 12/07/2017 at 11:26

I have this feeling Greenwood is going to come home as a top 10 Forward.

Jim · 14/07/2017 at 12:52

Why people trading Greenwood? The man is on fire and he's still making $$$

neil demons delight · 11/07/2017 at 16:03

DPPs are going to really come into it shortly Players like Cousins and parfitt are just a waste much better to have that flexibility of a Wither Berry or greenwood though probably too dear now

Joshua · 11/07/2017 at 16:22

Jelwood or Titch?

ben · 11/07/2017 at 16:30

titch

jez_m · 11/07/2017 at 17:14

Worth noting that the Cats play three of their last four H&A games at Simmonds where, until he got knocked out, Selwood punched out scores of 151, 134 and 126 this year.

Monkey · 11/07/2017 at 21:58

Jelwood, way cheaper so you save cash for when you need it

Choice · 11/07/2017 at 22:34

Titch gonna get the scooter tag this week

Randomcliche · 12/07/2017 at 18:22

I saw titch a burnings this week buying some thumb tacs and small nails.

The Ranger · 11/07/2017 at 16:52

Still holding Pedersen and he's starting to stink a fair bit…only got 53K in the kitty so in all I have $482,100 to spend.
Only 6 trades left and no fat rookies so don't really want to paint the fence, just do a single trade.
Got DPP's all over but the mids are full, got Grundy, Ryder and Nank so could swing Ryder fwd and bring in Mummy but probably not eh?.
Greenwood as F7/M8 too.

Leaning toward a punt on Buddy or NRoo but can't bloody decide what to do so any opinions welcome.

Russty_ · 11/07/2017 at 16:55

Koby Stevens has had a good year barring a couple of spudly scores, cheap at 444…I had Peddo too but punted him for Selwood this week, swinging Yeo yeo into the fwds.
    Good luck mate.

The Ranger · 11/07/2017 at 17:04

Cheers Russty, I'll take a look at Stevens.
      Saints play three Sunday games in a row over finals so a Saints player is a nice loop option.

BigBuggars · 11/07/2017 at 17:03

Buddy over Roo

The Ranger · 11/07/2017 at 19:05

I think it's flip a coin when it comes to those two isn't it?
      I just remember Roo killing me last year during finals…

Tibor · 12/07/2017 at 09:02

Pedersen is like having a proper full size spare wheel. He can be back up for Gawn, Hogan or Watts. Once the Dees have all these players back he goes into the wheel well in the boot. They should have learned their lesson and he should play because he has got a phar lap style ticker but he just doesn't get that top role as players come back. His scores were great before but no more

The Ranger · 12/07/2017 at 09:26

Yeah I've developed a bit of a soft spot for Cam Pedersen Tibor!
      He slotted straight into that side and did a really good job for them with little fuss and even less media appreciation.
      And I think you're right, he'll be dropped back to the magoos once everyone is fit.
      He wasn't a spectacular SC trade in but he held a good solid average and didn't drop any cash.
      Nice one Cam, onya!

Rick Grimes · 11/07/2017 at 17:07

Who would you dump first – Hanners, Treloar or Shuey? All have fallen right off the form train.

Russty_ · 11/07/2017 at 17:17

I reckon Shuey Rick, based on the fact that he hasn't tonned up more than once in 10 games, Treloar's gone ok in hindsight, Hanners a bit worse, but not as bad as Shuey.

BigBuggars · 11/07/2017 at 17:25

In the 5 games since I "upgraded" Jobe to Pendles, Jobe has scored 481 and Pendles 484;

Russty_ · 11/07/2017 at 17:28

Think you gotta back Pendles now mate, 4 trades is dangerous territory going forward.

BigBuggars · 11/07/2017 at 17:43

Yep, have little choice.

Monkey · 11/07/2017 at 18:12

Heppell has done almost as well as Zerrett in the three weeks I traded him in?????

wightyswarriors · 11/07/2017 at 20:17

SC 101….NEVER trade sideways.

BigBuggars · 12/07/2017 at 11:06

Hardly sideways; Jobe was avg about 80 at the time and Pendles was 100+

B T · 11/07/2017 at 22:00

Jobe might struggle to finish the year off without needing a break or 2.

Pendles should be good for the long run.

Grover · 11/07/2017 at 17:37

Gambled on POD a few weeks back with Nathan Jones injured next game, ok dust myself off and trade in J Viney so he goes down the next week. Never mind a sure comes along in the for of Patrick Cripps so Viney out Cripps in. Question is who do I destroy this week, any ideas community?

Russty_ · 11/07/2017 at 17:38

No one in my team, I hope!

Defying_Madness · 11/07/2017 at 17:40

Fyfe 🙂

Monkey · 11/07/2017 at 18:11

Docherty and he turns his ankle in the first minute so I can afford him in two weeks.

wightyswarriors · 11/07/2017 at 20:19

Agree…been waiting ten weeks

Tyruddanaut · 11/07/2017 at 20:17

Dangerfield

Bells · 12/07/2017 at 04:20

Rocky

Tibor · 12/07/2017 at 09:05

Trent Cotchin. At least you know the mrp won't suspend him…

Randomcliche · 12/07/2017 at 19:32

Yikes. That is the best triple debutant crash I've seen in a while. Bont, Laird or Macrae this week please.

BigBuggars · 11/07/2017 at 17:41

My projected score was in the 2400s at one stage on the weekend. Ended up with 2180 and only 6 of the spuds that were on the ground beat their season average. This is my final team with only 4 trades left for injury cover. Some of these "premos" better start behaving as such.

Docherty, Adams, Lloyd, Shaw, Hibberd Snr, Harbrow (Ryan, Hibberd Jnr)
Dangerfield, Merrett, Neale, Bontempelli, Pendlebury, Hannebery, Treloar, Fyfe (Witherden, Cousins, Thomas)
Witts, Gawn (Strnadica)
Yeo, Macrae ,Dahlhaus, Nankervis, Heeney, Greenwood (Parsons, Eddy)

Has been worst season by far in my long SC career; maybe the game has passed me by… The drums are beating in my supporter base!

johnno2908 · 12/07/2017 at 08:42

Was the worst week I've ever had in a game Post byes ever. Got to 2135 but only because of Dangers 330 odd. Had Ablett out, then the lovely surprises of JPK and Howe both late outs.

Russty_ · 11/07/2017 at 18:08

Wondering why 1580 people have traded out Hugh Greenwood when he's due back this week and has a break-even of -7 with a cash-make of 41K on the cards?…why would you do such a thing? at worst…he might only make 30 K.

Turtlecoach · 11/07/2017 at 18:42

Zorko is projected to go up $ 42,500, good trade or not?

Russty_ · 11/07/2017 at 18:49

Hey Turtlecoach…I guess if that's the only way for you to get Zorko in this week, it's understandable…I just reckon he's the last one you should be getting rid of if you can help it.

Turtlecoach · 11/07/2017 at 21:26

It's a tough call Rusty, I'm only playing for league win this year. Have 11 trades but still have Newman at d6, Lynch at f6, and need 2 mids, thinking they will be Zorko this week and JSelwood next week. Could also trade Fisher and drain the war chest, or J parsons for an extra 50K and lose swing set.

wightyswarriors · 11/07/2017 at 20:37

Two or three weeks ago I think he had 5 disposals

GloryDays90 · 11/07/2017 at 19:31

I agree mate. No point in trading Greenwood out.

Tyruddanaut · 11/07/2017 at 20:06

At this stage of the season, cash gen is the least of your worries

wightyswarriors · 11/07/2017 at 20:23

So…hold greenwood and not get jwood for example ? Greenwood has done his job…its the pointy end of the season…points rather than $. If you need to generate more cash, you are in a bad space.

BlueNath · 11/07/2017 at 21:26

Courses for horses… if Greenwood is on your bench and he facilitates a way to get a premo onfield output, then it's worth it. I am waiting for Jelwood so it's a win-win (Greenwood up 40k this week and Jelwood down 30k)

Leeds17 · 12/07/2017 at 12:03

I traded him out because I had 0 coming in my FWD if i didn't.

Dan · 11/07/2017 at 18:11

I'm keen on picking up Selwood next week, but am concerned that he plays Collingwood in the week of Supercoach preliminary finals. (He copped a Greenwood tag earlier in the year and only scored 73).
Do you still think he's worth it? Or would it be better to find a way to get Titch or Dusty?

Geelong supporter · 11/07/2017 at 18:36

Dont know what fixture you're looking at! Geelong dont play collingwood again this season.

Cheekyk · 11/07/2017 at 18:46

Think you should have another look mate, not a very good supporter if you dont know your own fixture 😛

Dan · 11/07/2017 at 18:58

Round 22?

B T · 11/07/2017 at 22:03

Um, they do.

Dean Billman · 11/07/2017 at 21:52

I'm giving Selwood a miss. Playing for leagues, everyone will have him after next week. My last mid spot is going to Zorko or Martin.

Cheekyk · 11/07/2017 at 18:49

Wouldnt worry about 1 game Dan, cant go wrong with a ripe joel selwood. Will be far too cheap for us smarter coaches to pass up!

Dan · 11/07/2017 at 19:12

Thanks Cheekyk. On further thought, that's the way I'm leaning now. He seems like he's got too much upside to pass up over 1 game, even if it is the finals.

wightyswarriors · 11/07/2017 at 20:29

Heaps of cash…Ryan/Newman to Doch, Greenwood/Fisher to Jwood, or Caddy/White to Macrae ?

Randomcliche2 · 11/07/2017 at 22:56

Doc your team will just be better for it, every week. I spent 3 trades to get him and it was worth every cent.

Jim_bob321 · 11/07/2017 at 21:23

Any suggestions for my team this week. Here it is:
DEF: Doch, Adams, Laird, Simpson, Lloyd, Witherden (Ryan, Schaz)
MID: Danger, Zorko, Bont, Murphy, Wines, Treloar, Fyfe, SPP (Cousins, Brown, Hibberd)
RUCK: Martin, Nank (Darcy)
FWD: Yeo, Macrae, Dahlhaus, Ryder, Heeney, Wallis (Greenwood, Strnadica)
Currently have 7 trades with 303k in the bank
Thanks community

Choice · 11/07/2017 at 22:35

SPP to Jelwood or anyone really

Winter · 11/07/2017 at 22:24

DEF: Doch, Laird, Adams, Simpson, Lloyd, Shaw (Ryan, Witherden)
MID: Danger, Pendles, Merrett, JPK, Jelwood, Hanners, Treloar, Fyfe (Greenwood, Mountford, Cousins)
RUC: Gawn, Goldy (Strnadica)
FWD: Yeo, Macrae, Dahlhaus, Buddy, JJK, Nank (Stewart, Bolton)

With only 4 trades left and 30k in the bank is it worth downgrading Stewart and upgrading one of the fallen premiums because there's heaps or should I just be sucking it up and saving for the rest of the year….
Cheers

Finnius123 · 11/07/2017 at 23:45

Hold until SC finals. There will be room to potentially sideways trade nank/treloar/hanners then, but it isn't worth it this week as you may need those trades for injury. Stick fat for a couple of weeks at least and if you make it through the next 3/4 unscathed – then pull the trigger

Choice · 11/07/2017 at 22:32

Trade options:
Hannan to Ryder
Scharenberg to Hibberd (north) (cash for ryder)

or

Ablett to Mitchell/Dusty
S.Selwood to Ryder (via Greenwood swing)

Team before trades:
DEF: Doch,Adams,Simpson,Lloyd, Shaw, Newman (Scharenberg, Witherden)
MID: Dangerfield, Merrett, Ablett, Pendles, Kennedy, Hannebery, Bontempelli, Treloar (Cousins,Scooter,Junker)
Ruck: Goldstein, Martin (Strndca)
FWD: McRae, Dahlhaus, Heeney, Franklin, Nankervis, Hannan (Greenwood, Parsons)
4 trades left, $138,100
Need to win to make the 8

triggerfigure · 11/07/2017 at 23:13

if Ablett isn't named, definitely second option

Choice · 11/07/2017 at 23:58

So first option otherwise? or do you see something else I could do?

triggerfigure · 12/07/2017 at 17:57

Ryder or Yeo are both good picks

NutSack · 11/07/2017 at 22:59

I wake up in cold sweat after seeing ant hang from roof with thin cotton thread and over in corner smiling grasshopper dead face down in spa full of sweat and sex juices.

Vote1Crouching · 12/07/2017 at 22:39

I may be one of the few who get this reference Nutsack – that Crouching story was my favourite!

Da_Boysh · 13/07/2017 at 10:17

how could we forget that one!

triggerfigure · 11/07/2017 at 23:09

worth keeping beams this week?
other players of concern: steele, heath shaw, nank

looking to bring in jelwood

Choice · 11/07/2017 at 23:58

What's your team?

triggerfigure · 12/07/2017 at 14:05

Def: Doch, Laird, Hurley, Lloyd, Heater, Newman (Ryan, Scharenberg)
      Mid: Danger, Dusty, Oliver, Bont, Pendles, Fyfe, Beams, T.Adams (Witherden, Cousins, Callum Brown)
      Ruck: Grundy, Gawn (Cameron)
      Fwd: Yeo, Macrae, Dahl, Nank, Steele, Heeney (Greenwood, Parsons)

Randomcliche · 12/07/2017 at 19:39

Adams needs to go back for Jelwood when Ryan or Shaz have gone up a bit more. Then it's a matter of trades and cash. I'd be looking to add Ryder to the Fwd mix….cheers

triggerfigure · 13/07/2017 at 19:52

I'm thinking of trading out Heater for Jelwood next week. Nank or Steele for Ryder? And Beams a keeper?

Randomcliche · 13/07/2017 at 20:55

I'm more of a paint the fence than a sideways trader, with a preference for floating donuts.

motty4 · 12/07/2017 at 00:57

Bloody Crouching One steals the show again "your accent bull shit"

red5 · 12/07/2017 at 08:23

Newman to Doch
Stewart to Heeney
leaves me full premo with 6 trades left
Any other suggestions?

SC_Kev7 · 12/07/2017 at 09:33

Good trades. Jelwood will be a popular target next week if you don't have him

Leeds17 · 12/07/2017 at 10:27

Like it, Doch is about the only one i can justify trading up from Newman to,
    I don't think Heeney has been great the last couple weeks but his style is so SC friendly he scores decent off average games and huge off good games.

Rivo · 12/07/2017 at 08:48

5 trades & $29k. Targeting Jelwood for next week. Do I go now and burn 2 trades or do I wait for next week and hopefully do it in one trade??

D: Doc, Simpson, Rance, Laird, Hibberd (Melb), Shaw (Ryan, Scharenberg);
M: Danger, M.Crouch, JPK, Pendles, Treloar, Sloane, Hanners, Greenwood (Mountford, Witherden, Cousins);
R: Gawn, Martin (Strnadica);
F: Ryder, Heeney, Franklin, Dahlhaus, Nank, Lynch (Gc), (Bolton, Eddy).

Going for leagues. Any guidance appreciated..

Rivo · 12/07/2017 at 10:37

Any suggestions re above?

Cam_H · 12/07/2017 at 10:54

Rivo,
      Could you advise what trades you have in mind? I'm not seeing Joel Selwood in one trade next week with your team and bank unless you're planning on a sideways trade.

Rivo62 · 12/07/2017 at 11:40

Hi Cam. Yep, I am likely to hold as Jelwood still dropping in $.

1. Greenwood in 2 weeks possible but more likely to go Nank for Jelwood via DPP, Greenwood to F6.

2. If I do 2 trades now would need to go Greenwood & Ryan via DPP swings to Jelwood & Buzza.

Cam_H · 12/07/2017 at 13:09

Hi Rivo,

Personally I think your proposal to go through Nankervis is your best option. Nank's 108 against Port two weeks ago was the 'blip on the radar' that has kept his price up (with his other games since Round 9 averaging at 74.6 points). Shame to lose your Fwd-Mid swing, but I think it's a good move nonetheless. Personally I'd be nervous using a second trade to make it happen given you're already going from five to four with so many weeks still to go.

Best of luck with whatever you decide.

Rivo · 12/07/2017 at 17:03

Thanks Cam. Holding this week, hoping the Nank trade will work though he's been really good. Another option this week is Nyius and Selwood, protects DPP swing up forward.

Monkey · 12/07/2017 at 09:18

Greenwood good enough for this week so do it next week and even then, 4 trades is very low.

joshunt7 · 12/07/2017 at 09:20

Is it worth upgrading newman to hurley. I've got 4 trades left right now and 191k cash in the bank with 1 off being full premo

Randomcliche · 12/07/2017 at 19:43

Gut says line ball, brain says probably right move.

Randomcliche · 12/07/2017 at 19:44

If going rank

Russty_ · 12/07/2017 at 21:05

With 4 trades left…nah not worth it, you'll run out and it won't matter if you have Hurley or not.

Buget · 12/07/2017 at 09:22

DEF: Doc, Hurley, Laird, Adams, Hibberd, Newman (Ryan, Nyhuis)
MID: Danger, JPK, Neale, Titchell, Zorko,Shuey, Fyfe, Rockliff (Marnard, Witherden, Cousins)
R: Gawn, Grundy (Sturd)
FWD: Heeny, Macrae, Dahl, Yeo, Westhoff, Ryder (Eddy, Brown)

6 TRADES LEFT 80K BANK

Thoughts

SC_Kev7 · 12/07/2017 at 09:31

No issues I can see, Buget. Shuey to Jelwood next week

KrazeeEyezK1lla · 12/07/2017 at 09:41

pretty solid team. I wish I got on Hurley when I planned to about a month ago

KrazeeEyezK1lla · 12/07/2017 at 09:40

I've reached the point of the year where I've almost completely lost interest haha crap score of 2,265 is doing my head in. Still ranked 1,254 overall though so it's not allllll bad.

Bringing Rockliff back in is really doing my head in also. probably could've gotten Zorko for less at the time. hope he comes good

Ranked1 · 12/07/2017 at 10:08

I find this the hardest time each year to stay interested. Got 6 trades to protect I think it's the lack of trading leading into finals that kills the next 3 weeks for a few and relying on a premium team including Shaw, lynch and nank among others.

Randomcliche · 12/07/2017 at 19:46

If are really who you say you are it should not be a problem.

Dave · 12/07/2017 at 10:34

Does anyone else have Wallis except Higgo (and myself!). What to do with him?

Forward line is macrae, dahl, billings, heeney, wallis and yeo. 8 trades left and $65k in the bank

Im tempted to trade wallis for lynch but im concerned about the rollercoaster ride especially with finals looming?

INPieman · 12/07/2017 at 10:51

I'll swap ya Wallis for Lynch. At least Wallis doesn't score 30's

Dave · 12/07/2017 at 11:08

Ha ha. Fair call Pieman – I feel your pain in that reply, so might steer clear of Lynch!

INPieman · 12/07/2017 at 11:51

Only took him 2 weeks to make the Pieman's banned for life list

neil Demons Delight · 12/07/2017 at 12:11

is buckley gone yet heard a rumour pert told players today. He really should walk now and give the caretaker a go not gonna do any good staying only for his ego. The list is just no good cox and moore not up to it and treloar and adams need a coarse in how to kick to a woods player they have both been woefull of late sorry Collingwood supporters but its the truth got to give Fatso and Daics a go both look ok

INPieman · 12/07/2017 at 12:43

Pert told the players Buckley stays till the end of the season. Then a decision will be made. I dare say it already has been made. They do need to give the kids a go. Fatso is leading the VFL goal kicking. That doesn't come as a surprise to me. He's a machine

Tommo · 13/07/2017 at 13:41

Fastest fat bloke I have ever seen Pieman. Kid is an absolute tackling beast and loves a few cheeky snags… not just on the ground 😉 AND he's still only 18, can you believe it!?

neil Demons Delight · 12/07/2017 at 12:03

you haven't much choice Dave but to keep him and loop with a greenwood or parsons type. Don't worry when the doggies find their mojo Wallis will go big a lot keephim

Bhargs · 12/07/2017 at 10:39

DEF: Doc, Laird, Lloyd, Shaw, J Martin, Witherden (Ryan, Perryman)
MID: Danger, JPK, Oliver, Titchell, Zorko,Bont, Fyfe, Pendles (Hibberd, C Brown, J Atley)
R: S Martin, Witts (Sturd)
FWD: Yeo, Macrae, Dahl, Nank, Westhoff, Buddy (Schoenmakers, McInnes)

7 TRADES LEFT 62.4K BANK

Traded Greenwood and SPP to Zorko and Hibberd

Thoughts??

Wran Dom · 12/07/2017 at 10:51

Zork a good get

az12 · 12/07/2017 at 11:15

Def: Doch, Newman, Shaw, Roberton, Adams, Hibberd (Ryan, A.Johnson)
Mid: Danger, Pendles, Murphy, Treloar, Heppell, Steven, Bont, Wither (Greenwood, Cousins, Brodie)
Ruck: Martin, Gawn (Std)
Fwd: Buddy, Greene, Heeney, McRae, Dahl, Ryder (Cox, Eddy)

8 trades left and $360k.

Cemented top 8 spot in cash league. My issue seems to be Midfield. Premos are giving me nightmares. Thinking of bringing in J.Selwood for last Mid spot. Any advice would be appreciated.

triggerfigure · 13/07/2017 at 19:54

Jelwood would be a good pick, however with the cash you have I would be looking at bringing in Titch

Thomas · 12/07/2017 at 11:23

Hey guys, got a few options and would like your opinion as to which option i should be going with. Got 328k and 5 trades left.

Option 1: Lynch – Gawn this week, Greenwood – Jelwood next week
Option 2: Shaz – Junker and Eddy – Jelwood (THIS WEEK). Means i can loop Greenwood and Lynch every week
Option 3: Same as option 2, but i do it NEXT WEEK. Means i have to play Lynch without loophole this week.

Leaning towards option 2. I know option 3 means i save cash but my team will be full premo with good cover across all 3 lines in Ryan, Witherden and Greenwood.
Any thoughts and opinions are appreciated.

BigBuggars · 12/07/2017 at 13:13

Option 3 with only the 5 trades. If you cop a couple injuries this week, you can adjust. Also, Jelwood will be cheaper, so you'll have more cash for injury cover.

Rick Grimes · 12/07/2017 at 11:34

Kelly or Zorko?

Thomas · 12/07/2017 at 11:46

I'd pick Kelly purely on consistency. Kelly's lowest score has been 92, while Zorko has had 3 scores under 90, 2 of those being under 70

TBrab · 12/07/2017 at 11:43

Hey guys, first SC season and as you'll see below I have learned a few lessons the hard way.

DEF: Doc, Hurley, Adams, Lloyd, Shaw, L Ryan (Witherden, B Cox)
MID: Danger, Dusty, JPK, Bont, Pendles, Treloar, Watson, SPP (Fisher, Mountford, Lloyd)
RUC: Kreuzer, Grundy (Darcy)
FWD: Ryder, Yeo, Buddy, Dahl, Petracca, Greenwood (Bolton, D Cameron)

9 trades left with $333k in the bank (risked a couple of downgrades last week, which is why I have a couple of rookies on field)

I'm thinking SPP to Jelwood bit don't know if I should wait until next week?
Do I finally bin off Shaw and bring in Laird or maybe McDonald? Or wait another week or 2 and trade up the rookies to strengthen the back line?

Any help would be appreciated!

INPieman · 12/07/2017 at 12:07

SPP to a premo is the trade that will probably yield the most points gain. SPP to Selwood looks good

TBrab · 12/07/2017 at 14:51

Thanks pieman, do you think it's worth waiting another week when his price drops again or pull the trigger now?

Defying_Madness · 12/07/2017 at 15:01

Get Laird and Selwood in over the next 2 weeks

Leeds17 · 12/07/2017 at 12:05

Is Hannerbery to Merrett or Mitchell too sideways?

INPieman · 12/07/2017 at 12:46

I'd consider that an upgrade ATM. His last month has been putrid

Leeds17 · 12/07/2017 at 12:51

The 75 against Melbourne was understandable he had a bad corkie but geez last week he spent most of the time on the ball in JPKs absence and could only rack up 15 touches if it wasn't for a season high 10 tackles he would have score sub 50.

The Ranger · 12/07/2017 at 13:13

He's put himself in the firing line hasn't he Leeds?
        If I had the trades and cash I'd do it, very little chance of you losing points from that trade surely?.

INPieman · 12/07/2017 at 13:30

Likewise Ranger. But I have Cripps to deal with & I'd dispose of Lynch before Hanners. But only just

The Ranger · 12/07/2017 at 14:38

You got Cripps?!
            Ouch.Not what you need at this time of the year.
            Who you looking at to replace him?

Rick Grimes · 12/07/2017 at 13:30

If you have the trades it's a good move. I'm holding Handonberry this week, maybe against GWS he'll be super primed. He did have a very nice patch where he tonned 8 out of 9 games, the low being 95. I just can't see how he could be permanently off the boil now.

Paul Walnuts · 12/07/2017 at 12:47

Zorko this week or wait for Jellwood next week ? I'm leaning towards Jellwood

Rick Grimes · 12/07/2017 at 13:31

Jelwood at the discounted price is a must. He's well capable of matching or bettering Zork's output for the remainder of the season.

B T · 12/07/2017 at 15:52

Yeah I'd go with Jelwood, save you 100k.

Cheapest Jelwood will be for ages.

Babatundi · 12/07/2017 at 13:31

Hi guys, im one of the unlucky ones with patrick cripps, should i be looking for someone with value to replace him like a sloane or selwood or should i go someone like neale or kelly merrett?

Rick Grimes · 12/07/2017 at 14:20

Think it depends on situation. If you don't have Jelwood, grab him. If you are after rank maybe look outside the square. What's the ownership on Seb Ross?

B T · 12/07/2017 at 15:51

Go Jelwood.

Northernsoul74 · 12/07/2017 at 19:30

I'm going to Jelwood next week. With the cash I make might even be able to finally grab Docherty.

Osei · 12/07/2017 at 13:32

Seb ross, Sloane, Selwood, Neale or clayton

BallBurster · 12/07/2017 at 22:35

Selwood then Neale. forget the rest.

James · 12/07/2017 at 13:39

9 trades left, 34k in the bank. Any suggestions would be appreciate because I'm stuck for trades!!

DEF: Docherty, Simpson, Laird, Adams, Newman, Shaw (Ryan, Witherden)
MID: Danger, Merrett, Zorko, JPK, Treloar, Bont, Fyfe, Jelwood (Bolton, Lloyd, Cousins)
RUCK: Gawn, Grundy (English)
FWD: Heeney, Macrae, Franklin, Dahlhaus, Nank, Greenwood (Strnadica, Parsons)

Thanks!

triggerfigure · 13/07/2017 at 19:57

Ryder into the forward line

frogger · 12/07/2017 at 15:02

Cerebral podcast,
Prof. Higginbotham displaying the perspicacity for which he is renowned, Mick as always at the cutting edge of SC technology and pushing the boundaries with the locked and loaded midfield, and I think there's something in Crouching One's moral tale for all of us.
Stuffed if I know what that might be, but am sure it's in there all the same.
Gold.

Sean's Mob · 12/07/2017 at 15:24

For advice pls on the way forward. I have 7 trades left and $66k. Current ranking is 2,400. My team is as follows:

DEF: Doch, Laird, Rance, Shaw, Lloyd, Newman (Ryan, Scharenberg)
MID: Danger, TMitch, Zerrett, Bont, Pendles, JJK, Selwood, Fyfe ( Bolton, Witherden, Cousins)
RUC: Martin, Gawn (Strandica)
FWD: Macrae, Dalh, Buddy. Heeney, Nank, Lynch (Greenwood, Parsons)

I do not intend to make any trades this week but do I over the following two weeks:

Option A – get rid of Ryan and Scharenberg and bring in non playing rookie (Junker) and Adams then get rid of Parsons and Bolton and bring in Yeo and non playing rookie leaving me 3 trades for finals, not much cash but lots of quality coverage and flexilbility; or

Option B – do I free up some cash by say getting rid of Bolton and Parsons bring in non playing rookies have stacks of cash plus five trades for finals for upgrades/injuries.

I'm leaning towards Option A but is 3 trades enough for finals?

Thanks in anticipation.

Daniel · 12/07/2017 at 15:38

What do I do this week?

12.1k in the bank, 8 trades

DEF: Docherty, Laird, Adams, Lloyd, Shaw, Hibberd, (Ryan, Scharenberg)

MID: Dangerfield, Merrett, T.Mitchell, Bontempelli, Pendlebury, Treloar, Murphy, Fyfe (Witherden, Hibberd, Brown)

RUC: Grundy, Gawn (Strnadica)

FWD: Yeo, Macrae ,Dahlhaus, Nankervis, Heeney, Greenwood (J.Stewart, Eddy)

Keenbutclueless · 12/07/2017 at 19:17

8 trades possibly means you can go Greenwood and Stewart to the last premo on your forward line. I would be tempted to go Ryder. In good enough form, and gives you the luxury of moving Nank on later if you want.

I know Greenwood still has cash to make, and Stewart has some as well, but if your aim is to get to full premo, then can go early.

Greenwood has shown good signs, but I am not as convinced he is a keeper at F6 based on the smalll number of games he has played, plus the surprising rest last week

wombatsfc · 12/07/2017 at 21:23

Get some cash via stewart or Sberg, probably better for line coverage to get rid of SBerg and move hibberd or witherden back, then turn Grundy into Kreuz or nank into ryder. Then next week paint the fence and swap stewart for Buddy. That's what I'd do if I had 8 trades, but I traded out Kreuzer before round 5 so it might not be such a wise move.

Michael · 12/07/2017 at 22:10

Nothing

pieinghigh · 12/07/2017 at 15:45

My midfield is fkddd.

Danger, Titchell, Pendles, Cripps, Handonberry, Treloar, Shuey, Witherden/Greenwood/ Scooter (Cousins on bench)

I have 5 trades and 115k

I am in first place in my league but am limping towards the finals and almost all of my "premos" in the mids are out of form.

Options:

1. Trade Cripps > Neale (100k remaining), Scooter > Jelwood next week

2. Trade Cripps > Rocky/Sloan/ Fyfe, Scooter > Jelwood next week.

Leaves me with 3 trades remaining to get me through the finals… Fingers crossed.

Randomcliche · 12/07/2017 at 15:59

If fyfe comes into some form you wouldn't not want to him….not a pod at all, but could be good since you are buying him cheaper than just about everyone else.

Slimer FC · 12/07/2017 at 15:48

what to do with Mitch Wallis???? Trade or keep and hope for a turnaround in form?

Tom · 12/07/2017 at 17:57

I think I'm gonna reluctantly hold him. Doggies don't play a top 8 team in the next four weeks so hopefully he can find some form if they get a few wins

Northerner · 12/07/2017 at 22:50

I'm bringing in a premo forward and using Wallis and Greenwood as M9/F7 swing. When I brought Wallis in that was what I thought he'd end up being for me so I'm ok with that decision

Lisa · 12/07/2017 at 16:01

I have SPP and want to upgrade to Joel Selwood. Obviously need to find a few dollars to get it done with stuff all in the bank. Am thinking on a high risk strategy moving on Harbrow who is rubbish to a very cheap JJ in the hope mr Cadbury top deck finally comes good now the contract is done….any thoughts

INPieman · 13/07/2017 at 11:25

Harbrow has toned up in 7 of 11 games played. JJ has 5 round Av of 58. Not sold on that idea. Got anyone on the bench you can cash out?

wombatsfc · 13/07/2017 at 17:18

I don't think JJ has been getting tagged out of the game by a contract. Stay with harbrow unless you're upgrading him to somebody with at least 7% better average. he's handy to have as a loopholer and often produces big 100's

Nick · 12/07/2017 at 17:07

Does anyone know if Gaz is playing this week?

Paul Walnuts · 12/07/2017 at 18:32

My brother lives on the Goldy and he's been told he will have to get through training tomorrow and will probably be named but still could an out, might not know until about 3.15 Saturday when team are finalised ?

None the wiser are you Nick, sorry mate

INPieman · 13/07/2017 at 11:19

Subject to getting through training today

frogger · 13/07/2017 at 14:35

Fitness test on Friday. Won't know till then for sure.

manolaki · 13/07/2017 at 18:04

Looks like he will according to reports

Chris · 12/07/2017 at 17:28

6 trades, $271k. Plan to flip S-Wood to J-Wood next week. Any suggestions?

Def: Docherty, Laird, Adams, Lloyd, Shaw, Hibberd (Witherden, Shaz)
Mid: Danger, T. Mitch, Martin, Neale, Murphy, Hanners, Treloar, Fyfe (S.Selwood, Bolton, Hibberd)
Ruc: Witts, Gawn (Darcy)
Fwd: Yeo, Dalhaus, Heeney, Macrae, Higgins, Nankervis (Greenwod, Strnadica)

Russty_ · 12/07/2017 at 18:12

If you do that next week Chris, who would you bench in your midfield? Team looks pretty decent to me.

Chris · 13/07/2017 at 15:02

Thanks Russty_. Would likely rotate Hanners/Treloar at M8 depending on loopholes and match ups

Nicko · 13/07/2017 at 09:51

OUT Sloane ($487,000)INZorko ($586,700)
OUT Rockliff ($465,000)INMerrett ($594,300)

thoughts community

SONNY · 13/07/2017 at 10:42

THATS A HOLD FOR MINE

PieingHigh · 13/07/2017 at 10:58

Way too Sideways mate.

I am considering bring IN Sloane and Rockliff.

In fact, I am pretty confident that Sloane and Rockliff will outscore Merrett and Zorko from here on.

Hoot · 13/07/2017 at 11:48

I like

Hoot · 13/07/2017 at 11:49

Rockys shoulder is only going to get better…

INPieman · 13/07/2017 at 11:18

That looks like a pair of trades that could leave you in the foetal position when Rocky & Sloane knock out 180 each. They are quite capable. Unless your at full premo with 8+ trades I wouldn't be doing that Nicko

wightyswarriors · 13/07/2017 at 14:50

complete disregard to SC101….twice

manolaki · 13/07/2017 at 18:04

Don't waste trades on side premos. Too early

Nicko · 13/07/2017 at 09:54

i need 2 premos Zorko, Merrett, gibbs, kelly

who should i pic

SONNY · 13/07/2017 at 10:42

MERRET GIBBS POD

frogger · 13/07/2017 at 14:35

Zerrett + Zorko

Rough Nuts · 13/07/2017 at 19:20

If you were to keep only one of R Gray & Hanners for the rest of the year.

Who would you keep? Need the communities thoughts

triggerfigure · 13/07/2017 at 19:55

If you think you can cop the odd shocker from R Gray, keep Gray – higher ceiling

Derek · 13/07/2017 at 21:54

Keep both

The BONT · 13/07/2017 at 21:40

is it worth going Nank and Fisher to Kreuzer and $102,000 player

Nicko · 15/07/2017 at 15:27

yes there are so many good rokkies

Nicko · 15/07/2017 at 15:28

jk

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The BONT · 13/07/2017 at 21:40

is it worth going Nank and Fisher to Kreuzer and $102,000 player

with 4 trades left

TOPHAWK1 · 13/07/2017 at 22:27

NO. You are trade poor IMO.

Even if you had 8 trades left, then I reckon there are better options.

Keep your trades.

TH

Shizzer · 14/07/2017 at 15:41

Def

Doc laird Lloyd Shaw hibberd Adams
( hibberd ryan)

Mid

Danger titch Pendles Kelly fyfe priddis jpk Martin
(Bolton witherden cousins)

Ruc
Kruz Grundy
(DARCY)

Fwd
Dalhaus macrae heeney yeo nank greenwood
(Stradnica parsons)

7 trades left $80k

Thoughts community on priddis n Bolton out
Jelwood/Parker/zorko n deluca in to keep dpp with fwd line?

Ben · 14/07/2017 at 19:57

G'day community need 1 last foward to be full premo, who will score more for the remainder of the season Heeney or Ryder

gauravs335 · 16/07/2017 at 04:42

if you wanna loose weight then you must checkout out http://lushdicker.com/product/nutricharge-fat-bur… it is the best fat burner in market that actually work & recommended by 1000's of doctors and GYM trainers