PanicRoomRd16

God is dead. I feel like we’ve heralded the death of Gary Ablett Jnr several times over the past few years, and like the little Bald Jesus he is, he keeps coming back.

But, for realsies this time, we think Little Gary has gone to join Big Charlie Dixon in the Great Bench in the Sky.

Gary’s hamstring has twanged, and while he listed as a test, this is Gary’s body failing him. He missed what would have been his 300th against St Kilda, and only two weeks later is again missing. He missed after the Suns’ game in China. He had an injury-interrupted preseason. That shoulder is still held together with more duct tape than my shoe, and my shoe is 15 years old.

So, after the greatest Supercoach career the world has ever seen, it is time to finally, for the last time ever, say goodbye to the fantasy relevance of Gary Ablett Jnr. RIP in peace, 2011-2017, gone but not forgotten.

THE NEWS

With the obituary out the way we can hit the news proper, starting with Adelaide managing future superstar Hugh Greenwood, resting him this week. If you were always planning to upgrade him, now is as good a time as any, but I reckon you hold him. He’s brilliant cover, and could even be an F6 (says he who has no choice but to run him at F6)

As extensively discussed this week, the giant Aaron Sandilands will also miss the rest of the year with a hamstring. Trade him to Max Gawn and don’t think twice about it.

Dayne Beams has somehow been brought back from the brink of death: named for Brisbane two weeks after being nearly KILLED TO DEATH by Shane Mumford’s barrel chest, causing everyone in the footy world to scratch their collective heads. Or, as Al Paton more succinctly put it:

Joel Selwood is back, and while not 100% confirmed I’d be shocked if he doesn’t line up against the Lions. His brother, Scott Selwood, has not been named, and if you’ve still got the bastard, flick him. It’s also advisable to seethe with rage after people convinced you to bring Selwood in and you listened to them because you’re the highly suggestable type who caves to peer pressure at the drop of a hat and I need to drop my hat now because all the cool kids are doing it. Now my head’s cold. Brandon Parfitt also returns.

For the Eagles, there’s still no sign of Josh J Kennedy, which is extremely concerning. He hasn’t been seen since he injured his calf during the bye weeks and there is serious concern about his whereabouts. If you have any information on JJK, or Crouching Tiger who is STILL on his rum bender, please call the Bungalow ASAP, if not sooner. However, Matt Priddis is back.

Everyone’s favourite Bulldog Bob Murphy will miss this week with a knee complaint, Pearce Hanley has injured his hammy and Jack Viney’s foot isn’t doing the foot thing properly.

Carlton defensive maestro Caleb Marchbank is out this week with a shoulder, so if for some reason you’ve only just found the password to your Supercoach team you lost in round 8, trade him out. So too is Jake Barrett.

David Myers is back after being good in the VFL, Darcy Moore will miss, Stevie J is out and Jono Beech has been dropped.

Extended bench concerns this week are Matt White, Shai Bolton, potential debutants and members of the Funny Names Club Cam ‘Don’t Mess With The’ Zurhaar, William ‘Ann’ Drew and Ryan ‘Sit Down Son, You Haven’t Had Enough Sleep To Think Of A Good Pun For Nyuis’ Nyhuis.

Joe Atley may also make his debut but has a boring name, which begs the question of if a player debuts without Patch making fun of his name, does he really debut?

PanicRd16Image1.png

The potentially returning Joel Smith is on an extended bench, as is Sam Petrovski-Seton and Declan Mountford.

HEY NOW, YOU’RE A DRAFTSTAR

We’ve got Melbourne vs. Carlton this week in our play at home Draftstars contest, and I finally had a good week last week! Coming in around the 80’s, I was let down by one key decision – to pick Scott Pendlebury.

I won’t be making that mistake this week, largely because it’s impossible to select Pendles this week due to Collingwood, you know, not playing.

PanicRd16Image2

This is what I’ve gone with this week, with Liam Jones, full back of the 21st century, as lock at 8.4k. While his game is far better suited to both CoachKings and Supercoach, he’ll still rack up some nice points on an underdone Jesse Hogan this week.

Christian Petracca is my absolute lock in the midfield for Melbourne this week. With Viney and Jones missing and more strength in the forward line, ‘Truck’ is a lock for prime midfield time, and could bust out a 30-possession game.

Sam Docherty, similarly, is a must have, and as much as I’d love Bryce Gibbs, he’s simply too expensive to justify picking. Mitch Hannan and Jeffy Garlett are mainly being picked due to my Boss’ undying love for Garlett and his backing that Hannan is building – as pointed out by Kev in the comments of Jock’s report last night.

Carlton v Melbourne Draftstars Contest

ENTER THE ACADEMY CONTEST HERE

1st – $100, 2nd – $50, 3rd – $30, 4th – 35th – $10

READY TO GRADUATE? ENTER THE $2 BUY-IN CONTEST HERE

The $2 graduates contest is open to all states folks

CAPTAIN McCAPTAINFACE

I’m due to be at work in less than 6 hours and I’m still writing so this is not good.

Dangerfield VC. Docherty C. Maybe Kruzer.

If you’ve got the time on Saturday, maybe see if Scott Pendlebury can rip Essendon to shreds, as I have a sinking feeling Collingwood will do (Varcoe is back, and they’re 6-1 with him in the side #RIPEssendonFinals).

Bont? Nup. Sloane? Not on recent form. Any Doggies forward like Macrae or whatnot? Pass. Tex Walker? Shut up, Patch, stop trying to make Tex Walker a thing. He will never be a thing. JPK? Yeah nah. Zerrett? Maybe. Probably not. Treloar? *groaning noise* Gawn? Would be a brave human.

I need my beauty sleep, so byeeeeee community. Good luck this weekend, and remember to #PutOutYourBaldCaps for The Little Master tonight in his memory. Adieu!

Patch

Twitter : @PatchToTheMax

FetusDave · 07/07/2017 at 09:25

What's the crack with JJK? Been holding him injured for ages, they keep saying "it's a test" or "he'll likely play next week".

Seeker · 07/07/2017 at 09:43

I know, right?

I'm getting rid of him (mainly because Huge Greenwood has been excellent as his cover). I'll pick up JJK's team mate Yeo so the following will happen: 1) Yeo will spud it up this week, and 2) JJK will score 140 in Rd 17.

Trading JJK also means holding Rockliff so I hope he does a Tom J Lynch and lifts.

I was seconds away from trading Lynch to Greene last week and only didn't because I was busy and missed the lockout…thereby ensuring my best move in SuperCoach 2017 was one I DIDN'T make.

Stirlsy · 07/07/2017 at 11:46

STIRLSY reporting from the West…

JJK has been jogging laps for past 2 weeks, the injury a calf but 2 weeks after he did it he had another scan and there was a small problem with his achillies that was going to hold him back for 2 or 3 weeks.
      I'd say he will be back next week if you still have him….. I flicked him the week he went down it looked bad and from what he said and the club it was going to be a minimum of 3 weeks.

Seeker · 07/07/2017 at 13:47

Thanks Stirlsy.

JJK is dropped as of right now. However, if Greenwood is a late IN, then I will probably hold…probably

Stirlsy · 07/07/2017 at 14:05

I think he will be back next week but its no certain thing, Achillies if thats how you spell it are slow to heal, he had a small rip in it.

Tibor · 07/07/2017 at 16:33

If you think back to when the injury occurred it looked like an Achilles straight away rather than a calf. Everything' since indicates achillies and for the record there is no such thing as a small achillies. They hurt and they are really tough to rehab quickly

Stirlsy · 07/07/2017 at 21:14

yep agree and that's why i traded him out str8 away… the scan he had a couple of weeks ago picked up a small tear in achillies is what I heard, don't know how first one missed that.

INPieman · 07/07/2017 at 10:44

It's like Rory Lairds toe last year. 2 weeks turned into about 6

Steven Jurica · 07/07/2017 at 10:57

You slagged Laird at the start of this year saying he misses too many games… not one this year yet and a must have down back.

INPieman · 07/07/2017 at 11:20

I've had Laird all season. I did not say that

Holty · 07/07/2017 at 11:21

I think a lot of us did. I didnt start him because of his durability. Has never got through a whole season before.

Rick Grimes · 07/07/2017 at 13:56

He's been a bit poor of late tho, 89,59,134,72,72 = 85.2 five round average. Considering Shaw has a five round average of 83, I'm surprised he's not copping more flack.

Tommo09 · 07/07/2017 at 09:46

I wouldn't count the SuperCoach God out yet! He is averaging 110 and if he can somehow stay on the park he is definitely in the best 8 midfielders in the comp! I may bring him in to my team in two weeks!

SC_Kev7 · 07/07/2017 at 10:14

That's a big "somehow", Tommo. Still a gun, obviously, you don't score 210 being shit, but after playing the first 8 games his next 8 have been 4 played, 3 miss, and a bye. His hammy is a fresh injury too, is he running out of steam? Unless you've got a premo M9 loop you don't want 600k sitting on your bench

Derek · 07/07/2017 at 10:56

i have buyers remorse. got Gaz 3 weeks ago when i traded out fyfe.

Shake n bake · 07/07/2017 at 11:58

You trading him out Derek?

Dave · 07/07/2017 at 10:06

I would highly recommend to everyone to hold Hugh Greenwood A he hasn't maxed out yet and he is a decent F7 option especially for finals

Derek · 07/07/2017 at 10:19

i don't think there will be anyone getting rid of him this week

INPieman · 07/07/2017 at 10:35

Excusable if it's to avoid a donut

Moustachio · 07/07/2017 at 14:19

I might. Need cash.

ScottD · 07/07/2017 at 10:22

3,370 coaches have traded him out this week (so far)

TRIGGA_HAPPY · 07/07/2017 at 10:42

Wow.
      Didn't realize t hat many stupid people played super coach.

Derek · 07/07/2017 at 10:52

they must be people who were relying on him to be their F6 (by default) and have pickett/eddy/bolton types on the bench

I saw Long is named this week. Who's place has he taken?

Steven Jurica · 07/07/2017 at 11:12

I think he took Michael Symons place

Bevo · 07/07/2017 at 18:04

Lol. Doubt many will get that. Michael was a handy footballer who would have been very handy if his kicking ability was half as good as his hand balling ability. But it wasn't.

Steven Jurica · 07/07/2017 at 11:04

Ranked 57th and upgrading him to Martin this week.

Stupid is as stupid does.

TRIGGA_HAPPY · 07/07/2017 at 13:09

fair enough if it improves your team
          horse for courses and all that

Supercoach is like a box of chocolates …..

if you read the wrapper closley you can always pick out the best ones 🙂

Borko · 07/07/2017 at 11:19

I think I will trade him this week to get another premo into my team … I know he still has cash to make but you cant use that until at least Round 18 and, while he has been very good, he is not a premo. Personally, I will take him up to T.Adams as my last defensive upgrade … pretty happy with that just costing me 140K.

THE SALTSHAKERS · 07/07/2017 at 14:29

yeah id prefer to trade stewart ess but with greene out i get a doughy as i want witherden.

So can

A) Trade scooter to witherden $277k in bank, use witherden as M8, leaves 6 trades left then next week trade stewart to Pendles (move Greenwood to fwds)

B) Scooter > witherden + Greenwood to Pendles as M8, leaves 5 trades, fully upgraded $75k cash

Thoughts???

gaz · 07/07/2017 at 15:14

Agree totally – he can be F7 or M9 option.

Leeds17 · 07/07/2017 at 15:58

If he's your F7 with no plans to trade then it doesn't really matter if he's maxxed out or not does it?

Mystic Mac · 07/07/2017 at 10:40

Holding JJK one more week.. Murphy's Law he will play next week and kick 7 if I trade him.

Patch · 07/07/2017 at 18:32

On the back of that news, Mac, I'm chucking a fiver on him missing again 😛

Super_Freak · 07/07/2017 at 10:56

Have to replace Sandi this week, and there are so many options. Is anyone concerned that Gawn may re-injure that hammy? Ryder is cheaper, seems pretty consistent atm, and doesn't have that injury cloud over him?

If I DG Greenwood to Witherden I can afford Kruezer, but I just know he'll burn me if I bring him in. I really want to keep Greenwood for cover, so probably DG Scharenberg instead. Reckon this could be a season defining trade.

SC_Kev7 · 07/07/2017 at 12:12

I guess there's a chance, SF. On the flip side, Ryder hasn't managed a full season since 2011. I'm firmly in the "burnt by Ryder before" camp, so I prefer Gawn. In 5% of teams v Ryder's 19%

Patch · 07/07/2017 at 18:35

Couldn't have put it better myself. Not concerned by Gawn re-injuring his hammy and think you'll be chasing the car on Kruez

Rivo · 07/07/2017 at 11:13

So with 7 trades, $112k and 2 premo holes to fill, I am sticking with the 2 trades this week;

Scooter & Pickett to Gawn & Witherden.

Ryder & Nank go forward. Greenwood swings to bench M9, Witherden on field as my last on field rookie – this week.

Am I mad or is waiting for Jelwood still the right plan for the final upgrade?

IntheNickofTime · 07/07/2017 at 11:31

I'd wait if money is tight, but is Selwood the player for you? I'd be looking to go full premo (or keeper) ASAP. Personally I'm overlooking him, instead preferring to get Dusty.

Rivo · 08/07/2017 at 08:58

Thanks Nicol. Dusty would be great but can't afford him without offloading another premo – so it's a no go. Jelwood may be affordable in a week or 2, so Gawn this week. Good luck!

Patch · 07/07/2017 at 18:41

Gawn a must have this week, so waiting for Selwood not a bad idea in this case but reasess next week. Trades look good

Rivo · 08/07/2017 at 08:56

Hi Patch, thanks. Cash will be tight for the final upgrade regardless, so holding that precious trade until the time is right.

Jager Bombs · 07/07/2017 at 11:13

T Mitchell, Pendles or Neale – Which mid comes home the strongest.

Neale ownership is 7.8% while the other 2 are 18.8% and 25% respectively.

Why is Neale such an unpopular pick.

IntheNickofTime · 07/07/2017 at 11:30

I'm not sure why – but at the moment it could the unreliability of the ruckman tapping it down to him. But I think he's done more than enough for a season and a half to justify getting picked without a second thought.

INPieman · 07/07/2017 at 12:04

I reckon there's some Ross factor in why people don't pick Neale. And after what he did to Barlow last year it's fair enough

Jager Bombs · 07/07/2017 at 12:14

So in saying what you have said would you take TMitchell or Pendles instead

INPieman · 07/07/2017 at 12:23

I'd take Titch or Neale over Pendles ATM. Unknown taggers are taking him out of games too easily. His evasive skills are not as sharp. Toss a coin for Titch or Neale. Both great options

Jager Bombs · 07/07/2017 at 12:44

Thanks Mate.

Westy · 08/07/2017 at 06:24

I reckon in all the Fyfeislife hype people didn't realise Nealeisunreal.

A great POD.

Top Gun · 07/07/2017 at 18:05

I believe some part is due to the fact we don't get to see him much playing in WA.

Randomcliche · 08/07/2017 at 01:22

Agreed.

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 18:17

Cause his Coach is such an unpopular prick? 🙂

Trixymills · 07/07/2017 at 11:32

Anyone know how long bald Jesus is out for

Patch · 07/07/2017 at 18:42

Only listed as a week or so from memory but I'm worried regardless. Missed 3 of the last 7

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 18:48

Get rid of him Trixymills.

Mark · 07/07/2017 at 11:36

So I have 6 trades, 200k in the bank, greenwood as my f6 with no cover and Scott selwood as my m8 with mountford as cover. Should I trade scooter and cop a 0 or trade greenwood to heeney?

THE SALTSHAKERS · 07/07/2017 at 14:34

yeah do it not many games left

Hutto76 · 07/07/2017 at 14:45

Not sure who your bench fwds are but is it an option to trade one of them, bring mountford down front to cover Greenwood, bringing in Witherden to cover scooter? Then you don't need to trade out Greenwood, which may also allow you to use your second trade to upgrade Scooter? Very much depends on your set-up?

Otherwise, tough call. No one wants a donut on field at anytime, but with minimal trades, Greenwood may have to go early?

SC Connoisseur · 07/07/2017 at 11:37

Adelaide VS Western Bulldogs

R Laird:
Avg VS WB since 2015: 59 from 1
2016 AO Avg: 96.88 from 9 (low of 74 and a high of 129, 1/9 below 80, 7/9 below 100, 2/9 120+)
2017 AO Avg: 110.75 from 8 (low of 72 and a high of 147, 3/8 below 100, 4/8 120+)
2016 Night Avg: 88.44 from 9 (low of 71 and a high of 112, 2/9 below 80, 8/9 below 100, 1/9 110+)
2017 Night Avg: 98.25 from 8 (low of 59 and a high of 134, 4/8 below 100, 2/8 120+)
2017 Avg in Wins: 106.9 from 10 (low of 72 and a high of 147, 4/10 below 100, 4/10 120+)
2017 Avg in Losses: 88.75 from 4 (low of 59 and a high of 124, 2/4 below 100, 1/4 120+)

R Sloane:
Avg VS WB since 2012: 102.17 from 6 (low of 60 and a high of 146, 2/6 below 100, 2/6 120+)
2016 AO Avg: 119.91 from 11 (low of 81 and a high of 145, 3/11 below 100, 6/11 120+, 3/12 140+)
2017 AO Avg: 112.75 from 8 (low of 66 and a high of 177, 4/8 below 100, 4/8 120+)
2016 Night Avg: 110.83 from 12 (low of 82 and a high of 145, 5/12 below 100, 4/12 120+, 2/12 140+)
2017 Night Avg: 111.63 from 8 (low of 66 and a high of 177, 4/8 below 100, 3/8 120+)
2017 Avg in Wins: 124.6 from 10 (low of 66 and a high of 177, 3/10 below 100, 6/10 120+)
2017 Avg in Losses: 79.75 from 4 (low of 70 and a high of 89)

M Bontempelli:
Avg VS Adel since 2015: 115.5 from 2 (low of 82 and a high of 149)
2016 Night avg: 107.67 from 12 (low of 79 and a high of 149, 6/12 below 100, 5/12 120+, 2/12 140+)
2017 Night Avg: 119.22 from 9 (low of 81 and a high of 141, 3/9 below 100, 6/9 120+)
2017 Avg in Wins: 116.86 from 7 (low of 88 and a high of 140, 2/7 below 100, 4/7 120+)
2017 Avg in Losses: 103 from 7 (low of 81 and a high of 141, 5/7 below 100, 2/7 120+)

L Dahlhaus:
Avg VS Adel since 2014: 125.67 from 3 (low of 113 and a high of 136, 2/3 120+)
2016 Night avg: 98.63 from 8 (low of 71 and a high of 113, 3/8 below 100)
2017 Night Avg: 95.33 from 9 (low of 65 and a high of 124, 4/9 below 100, 1/9 120+)
2017 Avg in Wins: 110.14 from 7 (low of 78 and a high of 145, 1/7 below 100, 3/7 120+)
2017 Avg in Losses: 91.43 from 7 (low of 65 and a high of 124, 5/7below 100, 1/7 120+)

J Macrae:
Avg VS Adel since 2014: 99 from 3 (low of 82 and a high of 128, 2/3 below 100, 1/3 120+)
2017 Night Avg: 105.67 from 9 (low of 84 and a high of 123, 3/9 below 100, 2/9 120+)
2017 Avg in Wins: 106 from 7 (low of 85 and a high of 122, 3/7 below 100, 2/7 120+)
2017 Avg in Losses: 96.14 from 7 (low of 70 and a high of 123, 3/7 below 100, 1/7 120+)

Keenbutclueless · 07/07/2017 at 12:40

Based on this, Dahl is a genuine VC option. Gotta say wasn't on my radar as a VC option until I read this. Out there, but will consider.

Keenbutclueless · 07/07/2017 at 20:56

Glad I didn't! 24 at halftime

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 21:06

Oh cool don't worry then guys, he will get 71 in the next half to score 95..cause it's a night game.

SC Connoisseur · 07/07/2017 at 11:39

Collingwood VS Essendon:

T Adams:
Avg VS Ess since 2015: 106.75 from 4 (low of 78 and a high of 131, 1/4 below 100, 1/4 120+)
2017 MCG Avg: 102.89 from 9 (low of 68 and a high of 120, 3/9 below 100, 1/9 120+)
2017 Afternoon Avg: 100.14 from 7 (low of 68 and a high of 120, 3/7 below 100, 1/7 120+)
2017 Avg in Wins: 113.2 from 5 (low of 105 and a high of 122, 2/5 120+)
2017 Avg in Losses: 97.44 from 9 (low of 64 and a high of 117, 4/9 below 100)

S Pendlebury:
Avg VS Ess since 2007: 116.15 from 20 (low of 46 and a high of 170, 5/20 below 100, 11/20 120+, 4/20 140+, 3/20 160+)
2016 MCG Avg: 120.21 from 14 (low of 82 and a high of 161, 2/14 below 100, 7/14 120+, 4/14 140+)
2017 MCG Avg: 116.67 from 9 (low of 67 and a high of 149, 3/9 below 100, 5/9 120+)
2016 Afternoon Avg: 120.3 from 10 (low of 100 and a high of 143, 5/10 120+, 2/10 140+)
2017 Afternoon Avg: 105.14 from 7 (low of 67 and a high of 149, 4/7 below 100, 2/7 120+)
2017 MCG Afternoon Avg: 107 from 6 (low of 67 and a high of 149, 3/6 below 100, 2/6 120+)
2017 MCG Afternoon Avg in Wins: 139.5 from 2 (low of 130 and a high of 149)
2017 MCG Avg in Wins: 140.33 from 3 (low of 130 and a high of 149, 3/3 120+, 2/3 140+)
2017 Avg in Wins: 130.8 from 5 (low of 108 and a high of 149, 4/5 120+)
2017 Avg in Losses: 97.44 from 9 (low of 67 and a high of 146, 6/9 below 100, 2/9 120+)

A Treloar:
Avg VS Ess since 2014: 117 from 4 (low of 94 and a high of 141, 1/4 below 100, 1/4 120+)
2017 MCG Avg: 105.89 from 9 (low of 71 and a high of 141, 4/9 below 100, 3/9 120+)
2017 Afternoon Avg: 99.43 from 7 (low of 71 and a high of 141, 4/7 below 100, 2/7 120+)
2017 Avg in Wins: 114.6 from 5 (low of 71 and a high of 141, 1/5 below 100, 3/5 120+)
2017 Avg in Losses: 98.88 from 8 (low of 72 and a high of 141, 4/8 below 100, 1/8 120+)

Z Merrett:
Avg VS Coll since 2016: 68 from 2 (low of 53 and a high of 83)
2017 MCG Avg: 106.2 from 5 (low of 83 and a high o 137, 3/5 below 100, 2/5 120+)
2017 Afternoon Avg: 93.8 from 5 (low of 83 and a high of 107, 4/5 below 100)
2017 Avg in Wins: 116.67 from 6 (low of 83 and a high of 137, 1/6 below 100, 3/6 120+)
2017 Avg in Losses: 109.75 from 8 (low of 87 and a high of 141, 4/8 below 100, 3/8 120+)

Keenbutclueless · 07/07/2017 at 12:30

This is really good stuff. Thank you for your efforts in putting this together and sharing with the JR Community

Pablo · 07/07/2017 at 12:35

Great info Connoisseur. Very helpful and confirmed my dilemma of who to VC -Pendles or Bont. I am leaning to Pendles, as Collingwood have to lift- don't they??? Either way C on Danger in the background ready to cleanup any fallout.

Choice · 07/07/2017 at 11:53

Nek minut…. SBJ averages 200 over super coach finals

Randomcliche · 08/07/2017 at 01:24

SBJ? You looking for SBW in that other footy code?

Choice · 09/07/2017 at 01:30

sweet baby jesus

Stirlsy · 07/07/2017 at 12:02

Think ill be playing 21 with Greenwood having a rest, no cover as most on the bench are named as EMG… 3 of em and the best chance i have is Ross the tossing Boss if he names Deluca tonite.
Wotta me chances………..

INPieman · 07/07/2017 at 12:15

As you know as a WA lad Stirlsy, Deluca has racked up insane numbers in the WAFL. His 2nd quarter against the Cats was very good until he picked up an injury. Think he's a good chance to get back in. But it's Ross so who really knows

Stirlsy · 07/07/2017 at 12:30

Don't call me a WA lad …VIC born and bred Pieman ….. Vic Park was my 2nd home as a kid….. Iv just been stuck in this 2 team State for 20 years iv done my time here looking at coming back to Vic next year.

INPieman · 07/07/2017 at 12:40

Nice. Can we trade you with Buckley

Seeker · 07/07/2017 at 13:50

LOL

Stirlsy · 07/07/2017 at 14:09

I think i could coach better then him, but that's just my opinion, at least id be cheaper, put it to Eddie!!!!!

INPieman · 07/07/2017 at 14:26

I'm nominating you & Mick Malthouse as candidates Stirlsy. I'm sure your the value selection!

neil demons delight · 08/07/2017 at 08:02

well said

Rocksta · 07/07/2017 at 12:20

Josh Thomas JS?

He's expensive, but a good swing set with Greenwood for cover and should average 75 odd I would have thought.

I don't want to trade out Greenwood as he should still make 90 odd K and could even be a straight swap for Jelwood in 3 weeks.

Thoughts?

Trixymills · 07/07/2017 at 12:29

I like him, at this time of year good to have descent cover

ScottD · 07/07/2017 at 12:40

Looked at that one myself for same reason, would think JS would be pretty good but if Pies lose tomorrow would likely mean more emphasis on kids with Daicos, Brown and the like getting games put into them

INPieman · 07/07/2017 at 13:57

Agree with Scott. As soon as it's mathematically impossible to make the finals (which won't take long) the "sell hope" campaign will begin. And kids like Daics Jnr Brown Shaz Kirby & Chris Mayne will get rolled out as the future stars. Josh Thomas doesn't have good JS. At least wait till he's on the bubble

Leeds17 · 07/07/2017 at 16:04

He is only 25 and playing for his football life.

Stirlsy · 07/07/2017 at 14:14

If he got enough mid time he scores ok but if left fwd he struggles to score, JS up in the air they might want to play him because he has been out for so long, but they will roll out the kids sooner rather then later.

mzd · 07/07/2017 at 12:20

should i get lachie neale or titch ?

SC_Kev7 · 07/07/2017 at 13:56

Titch

Mickey P · 07/07/2017 at 15:19

Titch – reliable

TheGreatBozza · 07/07/2017 at 15:22

What about Cripps? High ceiling

Da_Boysh · 07/07/2017 at 12:21

Hi All,

I need the brains trust,

With Greenwood out getting Gawn has become a low priority with no forward cover.

Current trade plan is to boot Scooter for Witherden and getting rid of the stain Mcinnes for an extreme FWD POD eg J Riewoldt or Wingard (thats all I can afford). Any other suggestions? I am donig this to keep Greenwood but I could always cash him in which means I can afford gawn and get Witherden.

What to do!

Rocksta · 07/07/2017 at 12:24

If you can get Gawn and Witherden in by trading Greenwood without a sideways trade, I'd pull the trigger.

THE SALTSHAKER · 07/07/2017 at 14:47

if greenwood hits 70s which is likely when he makes another say 40k after his next game rnd 17, are you then going to upgrade him? if so youre burning a trade in 2 weeks anyway, with 3 games in leagues left. Only reason to keep greenwood over mcinnes would be based on which ones the better scorer

If you scooter > witherden then Greenwood > mid or fwd

Who is your ruck?

Da_Boysh · 07/07/2017 at 14:56

I have nank and goldy in the ruck, if i boot Greenwood i will upgrade to Gawn with nank swing and get the cash from Scooter to Witherden,

Otherwise i hold onto Greenwood, dont get Gawn, but I move Mcinees up to a risky premo like Wingard or someone

Leeds17 · 07/07/2017 at 16:02

If you're are really feeling an out maybe go down Patches Draftstars thinking with Petracca, Kids has never had more than 24 disposals in a game and has only knocked out 4 100s in his career this far BUT Dees need him to breakout over the next month.

Jordan · 07/07/2017 at 12:26

Fyfe or Rockliff

Keenbutclueless · 07/07/2017 at 12:35

Trading out or trading in?

Jordan · 07/07/2017 at 13:30

In

DacZawson · 07/07/2017 at 13:47

Don't trade Fyfe in whatever you do

Jamie · 07/07/2017 at 14:17

I have both, both are performing poorly, there are better in form options

Darcy Kelly · 07/07/2017 at 12:42

What premo foward should i bring in? I have yeo, macrae, dahl, franklin and nank(nank will turn into toby when he comes back).

Thanks community

SC_Kev7 · 07/07/2017 at 13:56

Recent owner of Billings, Darcy. Super impressed by him. Walters has a 3 round average of 124

Nick · 07/07/2017 at 15:31

Ryder

ScottD · 07/07/2017 at 12:47

Fahour story not over

Former AFL executive Ali Fahour has been charged by police over an alleged on-field punch that resulted in him being banned from football for life.

Victoria Police confirmed that a 35-year-old Preston man had been charged.on summons with intentionally cause injury, recklessly cause injury and unlawful assault following the incident in the Northern Football League match in Whittlesea last Saturday.

Rocksta · 07/07/2017 at 12:59

Does that mean Bugg is going to be charged as well?
    Double standards!
    At the end of the day, it's assault, but if the Police are going to start charging people for incidents on the playing field, it needs to be the same for all players in all comps, including the AFL.
    Does anybody know if high end sporting organisations have exemptions for this sort of stuff?

ScottD · 07/07/2017 at 13:03

Agree, only straw they could clutch for differences between this and Bugg, Barry Hall etc was the fact he ran 20 metres to land the punch indicating a higher level of premeditation and intent

Bells · 07/07/2017 at 17:27

A fairly substantial straw I would have thought.
        Generally speaking I'd like to see people charged if they, yeah, have time to think on it, run in and clock someone.
        There's no exemption for sporting bodies possible under the law, but there has been a historical social licence I guess.

INPieman · 07/07/2017 at 14:35

Agree Rocksta! People die from coward punches. Charge them with assault & let the courts deal with them. AFL players are not above the law

Shake n bake · 07/07/2017 at 12:52

Eddy comes in for Port.

Shake n bake · 07/07/2017 at 13:00

Only into the 25 man squad for now.

Bells · 07/07/2017 at 17:29

PLEASE! GET THERE !

I'm down GAJ, Scooter, Greenwood and possibly Josh DC this week. Could be looking at two donuts.
    If Eddy gets in I'll be over the moon.

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 17:30

Sorry mate, he didn't make it in.

Bells · 07/07/2017 at 17:30

Oh yeah Greene too. GRRRRR!

TheGreatBozza · 07/07/2017 at 13:01

Locking in Scooter > Witherden, Sandi > Gawn.

I've wanted to get Witherden in my backline as I currently have Lloyd at M8 who I want to swing back to my DEF, but I can't justify trading out Scharenberg, Ryan or Shaw ahead of Scooter.

SirSamuel016 · 07/07/2017 at 13:04

I may be a little stuffed right now because I am looking at two duck eggs in the forward line this week from Toby Greene and Hugh Greenwood. I've got 7 trades left (can make two this week) and have 17.5k in the bank. What should I do about Greene? My team is:
DEF: Doch, Adams, Rance, Lloyd, Shaw, Montagna (Ryan, MHibberd)
MID: Danger, TMitch, Zerrett, The Bont, Pendles, Hanners, Treloar, Priddis (SBolton, Mountford, JCousins)
RUCK: Grundy, Nank (Preuss)
FWD: Dahlhaus, Franklin, TJLynch, Greene, Greenwood, MWhite (SDurdin, TMiles)

Rocksta · 07/07/2017 at 13:14

Trade Bolton to Josh Thomas as he is a mid/fwd.
    Expensive, but also cheap for somebody whom has played several years of Senior Footy. Should be good for a 75 to 80 average and thus good cover.

Bells E Bubb · 07/07/2017 at 17:35

When did that little gay comedian start playing football? Must admit I didn't see that coming. I heard his show didn't come back for a new season, but AFL????
      All good – glad to see the first openly gay AFL player – should help fight homophobia.

THE SALTSHAKER · 07/07/2017 at 14:51

Bolton > witherden and greenwood > heeney or wingard

Bells · 07/07/2017 at 17:37

Bolton to Witherden – Yes
      Greenwood – hold
      Heeney – yes

Steeeve · 07/07/2017 at 13:05

I've made a lot of bad moves this year but bringing in JJK instead of Yeo right before JJK got injured is definitely in the top 25.

Patch · 07/07/2017 at 18:44

Hahahahaha it's a shocker Stevo

EddyEddyHesOurMan · 07/07/2017 at 13:10

EDDY IS IN! I repeat Eddy is in to replace Broadbent!

Defying_Madness · 07/07/2017 at 13:13

Serious?

TRIGGA_HAPPY · 07/07/2017 at 13:19

squad I think at the moment_moment of truth will be 5 bells

INPieman · 07/07/2017 at 13:39

If he's a travelling E that would make people using him as captain loop VERY nervous after what happened last time

Steeeve · 07/07/2017 at 22:18

Plenty of other options this time luckily

Sophie · 07/07/2017 at 13:27

He isn't even in the 25 on the afl ap tho?

Don't Blush Baby · 07/07/2017 at 13:49

Late Mail – AFL WEB

Top Gun · 07/07/2017 at 18:18

Named E. Doubtful he will get a game.

Patch · 07/07/2017 at 18:45

I traded him two weeks ago… Fuuuuuuu-

Rocksta · 07/07/2017 at 13:13

Trade Bolton to Josh Thomas as he is a mid/fwd.

TRIGGA_HAPPY · 07/07/2017 at 13:23

Belta of a read patch – gr8 stuff
who is the patch poison potato we shouid avoid this week or are you sititng tight due to lack of trades?
Agree, unless a rookie gets a patch up not worth a look.

Patch · 07/07/2017 at 18:45

Jezza Cameron coming in this week. I regret it already but I regret everyone else more

Bhargs · 07/07/2017 at 13:27

Gawn or S Martin??

SC_Kev7 · 07/07/2017 at 13:47

Stef bit up and down with Archie hanging about. He's played 5 on the trot now so it's looking like Fagan will stick with him until the end of the year.

I'd go Gawn.

Bhargs · 07/07/2017 at 13:51

Yeah might go Gawn while his BE is only 95

Patch · 07/07/2017 at 18:46

Gawn easily for mine

Daniel · 07/07/2017 at 13:33

Bit of a tricky one for me this week. Im two trades off a full premo team. Thinking I should trade Fyfe and fill hs spot with Dusty when he drops in price a bit. Should I trade Fyfe this week then put Greenwood on my mid bench. That would mean I have Witherden on field at M8. Then put nank into my forward line and pick up Gawn. Not sure if thats a good trade choice. Let us know

Rick Grimes · 07/07/2017 at 14:12

Could work. Gawn should give you elevated scoring in the Ruck. Nank is decent enough at F6 and you could loop him with Greenwood when he's back. At worst you can't afford Dusty, there will be other fallen premos to pick off. I'm weighing up a similar idea with a Shaw downgrade to Witherden which will allow me to pick off Cripps, Gawn and Dusty over the next two weeks.

Daniel Z · 07/07/2017 at 13:59

Which midfielder of these four would you leave on your bench this week?

Ebert / Fyfe / Priddis / Lloyd, J.

Thanks in advance community.

Sandinuts · 07/07/2017 at 14:56

Priddis

Derek · 07/07/2017 at 17:42

Ebert. he has gone cold

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 17:53

He has with 2 x 58's in a row, when I traded Koby Stevens out after he scored a 55 and a 58, he then bounced back with a 97 and a 106.

I'd bench Priddis., 4 out of his last 5 scores have been mediocre for an alleged premo.

Derek · 07/07/2017 at 17:59

you almost have to go with pridis at home though

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 18:06

I think it's his stupid hair holding him back Derek lol

Daniel Z · 07/07/2017 at 21:25

Thanks fellas, sounds like Ebert or Priddis this week. Has Ebert been tagging the last couple weeks? Is he going to keep tagging?

Rick Grimes · 07/07/2017 at 14:04

How far off can Scherenberg be?

Ja191 · 07/07/2017 at 14:06

who knows, bucks is selecting like a mad man. Just give up and accept defeat bucks.

INPieman · 07/07/2017 at 14:47

Before the Port game Buckley said Darcy Moore was one of the in form Forwards in the comp! I nearly wet my pants when I heard him say that. He's been monstered all season & struggles for a kick. Scharenberg should be in the team

neil demons delight · 07/07/2017 at 15:24

The woods seem to have a lot of these father / sons types. Moore Daics Brown.. Maybe Bucks just wants them to be like their fathers rarely happens maybe Ablett is close.You are quite correct Moore not in form and Cox also

Nick · 07/07/2017 at 15:29

GO BOMBERS!!!

Sandinuts · 07/07/2017 at 14:49

Sandilands to Gawn & Fisher to Witherden, good trades?

INPieman · 07/07/2017 at 15:00

Rock solid

Sandinuts · 07/07/2017 at 15:13

Decided instead to go Sandi and Shaw for Gawn and Doc

INPieman · 07/07/2017 at 15:23

Even better!

Sandinuts · 07/07/2017 at 15:32

Doesnt leave me with much cash but its probably worth it

Derek · 07/07/2017 at 17:41

drooling….

Gaz · 07/07/2017 at 15:11

Do I trade Shaw to Adams? I have 9 trades left 100k and 1 trade to complete team includes Newman as a keeper and Greenwood as M9 or F7.

Daniel Z · 07/07/2017 at 21:26

I would, especially with 10 trades left.

Mickey P · 07/07/2017 at 15:16

Any/all suggestions appreciated community. Want to (try to) keep it brief so you do not nod off, so here it is.
•I am ranked 98th – fell from 80th last week thanks to Toby Greene donut and now he is not playing again
•I have no bench cover as Bolton and Greenwood both out – so I have to trade if I want to avoid a donut
•Currently have 8 trades left, using one on Stewart > Witherden
•Wanting overall rank, never been this high before so assume I have to be aggressive and not carry Greene?

Current team
Backs – Docherty, Laird, Adams, Hibberd, Lloyd, Newman (Witherden/Ryan)
Mids – Danger, Titch, Merrett, Bont, Pendles, Kelly, Treloar, JPK (Greenwood/Myers/Cousins)
Ruck – Witts, Nank (Strnadica)
Fwds – Yeo, Dahl, Heeney, Wallis, Greene, Lynch (Bolton/Bayok)

My thoughts are either
1.Greene to Ryder for ruck bench cover (Nank to Gawn next week) or
2.Greene to Macrae straight swap (Bolton to Gawn next week, swing Nank fwd as F7)
3.Greene to …..???

Any advice greatly appreciated, the community got me into the top 100, would love the community to help me stay there

Sandinuts · 07/07/2017 at 15:18

Greene to Macrae?

Keenbutclueless · 07/07/2017 at 15:51

Greene to Gawn

davo · 07/07/2017 at 17:22

greene to gawn for sure!

Patch · 07/07/2017 at 18:50

I like this one – mind games at the top will be messing with people wanting a POD by not having him. See the value, take the value

Derek · 07/07/2017 at 17:30

you must have some decent cash after trading in Witherden? do you have enough to go Bolton to Ryder? will need $295k (should have at least $220k from Witherden trade).

Top Gun · 07/07/2017 at 18:22

You need Gawn and Macrae. One in this week the other next week

BrownlowBoy · 07/07/2017 at 15:20

Is anyone copping a donut this week?

Mickey P · 07/07/2017 at 15:26

at the moment yes …. but trying to avoid as per my post above …. Greenwood and Greene out got me

Leeds17 · 07/07/2017 at 16:17

Same situation here

IntheNickofTime · 07/07/2017 at 15:33

At the moment I have put a huge amount of faith in Sean Darcy at F2 just for this week, so I can get Dusty in instead and wait for Kreuzer to hopefully drop a little in price before next week. Greenwood's omission really stuffed me.

BrownlowBoy · 07/07/2017 at 16:04

Yes well, Greenwood stuffed me as well, I'm copping a donut unless Eddy comes in.

HarryO · 07/07/2017 at 16:18

Eddys not even on the extended bench? no chance

Defying_Madness · 07/07/2017 at 16:20

Yeah he is

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 16:23

Eddy's in the 25 man squad for Broadbent, find out at 5 if he'll play.

Cogla13 · 07/07/2017 at 17:17

Eddy an emergency. Risky to loop with him.

Cogla13 · 07/07/2017 at 17:07

He would have been in the original 25 you'd think if he was being considered. I think he is destined to be an emergency.

Beezneez · 07/07/2017 at 17:42

In the same boat with Greenwood and Greene. My original plan was to get in Cripps for Fisher after a Bolton downgrade (required) and put Greenwood on the fwd line to cover Greene. My options now are:

1. No problem if Eddy is named.
    2. Bolton to Deluca to cover Greene (probably not the best scoring option) but continues the DPP link with Greenwood. Other
    options instead of Deluca include Wylie Buzza and Sean Darcy.
    3. Greenwood to Josh Thomas – would prefer not to get rid of Greenwood and although I think Thomas's scoring will be okay have
    noticed Pieman's take on his JS.

Any help appreciated prior to the start of Crows v Bulldogs.

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 17:46

Eddy's not playing so that narrows it down.

Beezneez · 07/07/2017 at 18:15

Thanks Russty. Neither is Deluca. Might have to be Buzza.

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 18:24

I'd go Darcy over Buzza Beez, he looks pretty big and strong, not like one of those skinny, under-developed Rucks, he's young but might be able to handle it, or could alternatively crash and burn if he was just running on adrenaline his first few games.
          It's a gamble that could or couldn't pay off.

James · 07/07/2017 at 15:23

Bont or Sloane vc tonight?

Mickey P · 07/07/2017 at 15:26

Sloane – Bont has been doing my head in for ages!!

Nick · 07/07/2017 at 15:29

VC Danger into Doch 🙂

Finnius123 · 07/07/2017 at 15:44

Every man and his dog should be on that

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 18:15

Yeah but ya have to be careful Finn…VC-ing Danger so late into the round, that you still have a viable loophole for the C.

Easy to get caught out.

Stirlsy · 07/07/2017 at 16:25

Hate it but im going to give Sloane a shot at the VC Dogs don't normally tag.
    Risky, but its going to be wet so im hearing, and last time he played in wet he went off for a 177 …

Whatyasmokin · 07/07/2017 at 18:06

Yep pretty wet it seems tonight.

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 18:16

Kudos to you for still having Sloane!

Whatyasmokin · 07/07/2017 at 18:05

Sloane into Danger

Trixymills · 07/07/2017 at 15:34

Anyone have Ablett and if so are you holding of gunna trade , I'm leaning towards trading got 10 left but not sure wether it's a proper hammy or just tightness

Finnius123 · 07/07/2017 at 15:45

Got ten left I would trade as he is probably going to miss a couple more weeks before seasons end

Joshua · 07/07/2017 at 15:40

Eddy in might just save me from a dreaded donut, praise be to Breddy

Choppers · 07/07/2017 at 17:10

Sorry mate, Eddy is Emergency….

Jaegerbomb · 07/07/2017 at 15:53

Hey boys would Ryan < Guthrie and shuey< dusty be a good trade

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 16:16

Have you already got Witherden?

Jagerbomb · 07/07/2017 at 16:25

Cogla13 · 07/07/2017 at 17:01

Have a think about Joel Smith if he gets named tonight. He played round 1 for Melbourne and has been injured since.

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 17:28

Yeah he's named on the starting bench.

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 17:28

I'd keep Ryan though, he's playing.

Whatyasmokin · 07/07/2017 at 18:04

Ryan set to make 20k. Dusty should stagnate or drop in cash.

FCAbel · 07/07/2017 at 16:09

Greg write up patch. Live your style.

ThatsGoldJerry · 07/07/2017 at 16:41

I agree with Greg and just live

KICKITDOWNTHEGUTS · 07/07/2017 at 16:10

Thoughts on trading out Greenwood (M9) for Lachie Hunter and using Hunter as a loophole option? Hunter can find the ball and go big, been down this year but knowing his ceiling has me interested in pulling the trigger….

Patch · 07/07/2017 at 18:51

Feel Greenwood can do the same though, which sort of wastes the trade I feel.

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 16:14

Here's a bit of news for those of you who traded Darcy in this week, Lee Spurr is out of the game and is being replaced in the 25 man squad by Jon Griffin.
Don't know if he'll start but if he does, it could dramatically decrease Darcy's output.

Cogla13 · 07/07/2017 at 16:58

If it doesn't happen this week it will further down the line. I wouldn't be risking Darcy at R2.

Derek · 07/07/2017 at 17:12

i thought Griffin would have been given the job ahead of darcy

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 17:21

Yeah me too, he got left out.

Don't Blush Baby · 07/07/2017 at 17:46

Yep,the kids only 19 also and he will have Goldy,McEvoy & Mummy 3 out of the next 4 weeks

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 17:48

I reckon he could've been running on adrenaline his first 2 games, could crash back down to Earth soon.

Taco · 07/07/2017 at 16:16

H.Shaw to T.Adams?
7 trades left, full premo (counting witts and newman as premos)

Tibor · 07/07/2017 at 16:47

Looks fair enough to me without knowing the rest of your team and being able to see a higher priority trade. Personally I'd love to get rid of heater. He is nowhere near being the main man in the backline now and will never return to this role again. He has been a SuperCoach staple for years but is now SuperCoach irrelevant. He is still a funny bastard so thanks for the memories heater

Pacca Jnr · 07/07/2017 at 16:23

Head to head – who do people think is a better choice for last forward spot? Both have good draw, Ryder 3 of last 4 in Adelaide, Macrae 3 of last 4 at Etihad? Who scores more for the rest of the year?

Macrae Ryder
Price499,000 496,600
B/E 94 82
Avg 101 96
3 rd avg 91 111
5 rd avg 96 99
Rd 16Adel (AO) WC (DS)
Rd 17Carl (MCG) NM (AO)
Rd 18Suns (CAZ) Dees (MCG)
Rd 19Ess (ES) StK (AO)
Rd 20Lions (G) Crows (AO)
Rd 21GWS (ES) Pies (AO)
Rd 22Port (ES) Dogs (ES)
Rd 23Haw (ES) Suns (AO)

P.Cripps · 07/07/2017 at 16:28

Macrae is fairly consistent

P.Cripps · 07/07/2017 at 16:29

If I was forward eligible whack me down there. But I reckon Ima start trying come this point of the season. Got the all clear from bolts to do whatever I want in the guts, I'm set to explode.

Leeds17 · 07/07/2017 at 16:38

My head says Macrae but gut is telling me Ryder

Pacca Jnr · 07/07/2017 at 18:15

exactly!!!

Joe T · 07/07/2017 at 16:32

Is it worth trading out Myers or D. Lloyd for Witerden to maximise DPP links across all areas, or just get rid of Schranberg/Bolton to get rid of a non-playing bench player and maximise cash building?

I'm leaning towards trading Lloyd out since the difference between them all is 30k max, but this season has shown that a little extra money can go a long way

Cogla13 · 07/07/2017 at 16:56

Yeh, trade Lloyd, he's not a big scorer anyway and the DPP link is valuable. Witherden is a better bench warmer for backup.

CaptKaOs · 07/07/2017 at 16:46

Got a high risk idea to think about. I've held Heater all year and couldn't be more disappointed.
So I look at the Lions kid Witherden warming my bench. Similar average to Heater. Similar projected score to Heater. A lot less $$$.
I also have Perryman (def/mid) and Willis (def/mid) warming my mid bench who could swing to a vacated def bench slot.
Surely the Lions keep getting games into the kids from here on. D5/D6 types are not where you usually make your best scores anyway.
So why not put Witherden as D6, cash in Heater and spend the dollars on mid/fwd upgrades. Yep, it thins out my def bench cover, but I can't see Heater scoring a hell of a lot more than Witherden based on what I've seen so far.
Am I crazy?

Derek · 07/07/2017 at 17:10

depends on who you then get. it will need to be an uber premium to make the trade worth it

Patch · 07/07/2017 at 18:52

If you've got the trades, I don't mind it – although your team would need to be very spot on to justify it

garfield_da_cat · 07/07/2017 at 16:48

Is is worth bring in Gawn for Witts? I already have Grundy at R1

Cogla13 · 07/07/2017 at 17:56

I'd wait until Gawn shows some decent form and then revisit. No at the moment. Also, only if you have plenty of trades left.

garfield_da_cat · 07/07/2017 at 18:40

cheers

Stupid Coach · 07/07/2017 at 16:58

Thoroughly enjoyable again Patch. Makes Friday afternoons very entertaining. Thoughts on which of the following options I should take

1) Trading Parsons to Darcy and SPP to Macrae, swap him with Greenwood and put Witherden on the field.
2) Parsons to Darcy, swap SPP and Greenwood and upgrade SPP to Buddy, Ryder or a forward under 510K. .

Stupid Coach · 07/07/2017 at 17:11

Also – advice of VC and C this week. Should I put VC on Pendles or Zerrett and C on Danger or VC on Danger and C on Docherty.

Stupid Coach · 07/07/2017 at 17:18

Just realised I can't bring in Darcy as he is listed as a ruckman only and I would have to trade D Cameron or Strndica which is a waste as it doesn't give me enough to upgrade SPP. God damn it!!

Nick · 07/07/2017 at 17:05

Josh Thomas or Matt White? After a cheap Mid / Forw
Cheers guys!

Stupid Coach · 07/07/2017 at 17:30

Contemplating the same . White – if you have the cash as he will make money for you quicker than Thomas who only played his first game last week.

Nick · 07/07/2017 at 17:38

Downgrading scooter so will make some $… but just curious about job security

Whatyasmokin · 07/07/2017 at 18:01

Thomas. Go him in his rookie year is a ball magnet. No faith in Whites ability to hold his spot or his body not breaking down.

Laurie · 07/07/2017 at 17:11

Hi I need some advice please I have 9 trades left and I have to trade Sandilands. I have also kept Josh Kennedy who his killing me.

I could trade either Berry or Powell Pepper for Karpony and then Sandi to Gawn leaving $144k and can then swing Karpony to fwd to cover a donut and keep Kennedy …meaning I now have mid fwd swing and could trade Kennedy for Macrae if necessary next week (that's if trade PP over Berry)

Or trade Kennedy to Buddy …Sandi – Gawn 35k left

I'm leading towards option as it would mean midfield bench are all duals just not sure if I should keep PP or Berry? obviously PP gives more money and Berry is Dual position that's why leading to PP.

Also I know noting about Karpony it's really just have a dual for cover in moments like this when I have bloody donuts….

Laurie · 07/07/2017 at 17:21

Or option 3 sandi – Jacobs
    Kennedy – Macrae

Means no donuts 9k in bank seriously doing my own head in now

Cogla13 · 07/07/2017 at 17:54

You've kept Kennedy this long I think you have to keep him now. You know if you trade him he will be in next week.

Shake n bake · 07/07/2017 at 17:17

Eddy didn't make the cut

Rick Grimes · 07/07/2017 at 17:21

Is Joel Smith playing?

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 17:26

Yep he's on the interchange bench.

Rick Grimes · 07/07/2017 at 17:29

Wowser, been holding him since R1.

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 17:34

Nice one man!…he's a gun too, hope he goes well for ya.

Cogla13 · 07/07/2017 at 17:52

Big in for you then, well done.

Rick Grimes · 07/07/2017 at 18:07

I'd planned to continue to use him as a loophole. Now need Scharenberg to stay out.

INPieman · 07/07/2017 at 18:26

Now there's a man with patients! Nice rick

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 18:44

Never knew Rick Grimes was also a Doctor…thought he was just an accomplished Walker killer 🙂

Patch · 07/07/2017 at 18:53

You beauty! Grimesy's done it again!

Mystic Mac · 07/07/2017 at 17:22

colossal effort from Witts this year! I'm looking at going coast to coast. Anyone else in the same boat?

Rick Grimes · 07/07/2017 at 17:25

Yea, brought him in round 2 for Roo and have never looked back. If anything he's getting better each week. Pretty dependable 90-100 each week.

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 17:36

I'm hanging onto him for now, no reason to trade a guy scoring like that, he's been solid, and Gawn ain't smashing out big scores yet.

Whatyasmokin · 07/07/2017 at 17:59

Im thinking of going i to finals with Gawn/Witts. Could be trading Goldy out. # Preusseffect.

Stirlsy · 07/07/2017 at 17:23

Thx Ross 21 for me this week.

Shake n bake · 07/07/2017 at 17:24

Who should l start in def Ryan Perryman Hibbard or Witherdan have D6 to cover???

Rick Grimes · 07/07/2017 at 17:26

Withers I'd say.

Cogla13 · 07/07/2017 at 17:50

Yep Withers.

Tim · 07/07/2017 at 17:25

Best forward rookie option this week?

Derek · 07/07/2017 at 18:02

….. tap tap….. is this on……..

Rick Grimes · 07/07/2017 at 18:08

Yea I looked but the cupboard was bare. Schockermakers at $200k?

Cogla13 · 07/07/2017 at 18:13

Buzza?

Shake n bake · 07/07/2017 at 17:27

Im going Danger vc into Goldy if Danger has a tuff night think Goldy against freo should go alright.

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 17:35

Dunno…that Darcy kid looks allright and he's lone wolfing it again.

Jim_bob321 · 07/07/2017 at 17:37

jono griffin is named

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 17:40

nah he got left out…emergency.

Cogla13 · 07/07/2017 at 17:49

No he isn't

Jim_bob321 · 07/07/2017 at 17:51

My bad fellas didn't see the updated teams

Derek · 07/07/2017 at 18:01

i'm liking the VC on Buddy this week

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 18:04

Could be a masterstroke, I'm thinking Pendles VC, Danger C, thinking about Buddy at the SCG now though.

Shake n bake · 07/07/2017 at 18:50

May should go alright…risk.

hedski · 07/07/2017 at 19:01

I'm liking Parker, hitting form

Hazey · 07/07/2017 at 17:33

Time to upgrade Fyfe or fill my last fwd spot 1st?

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 17:39

I'd do the Forward spot first, Fyfe could surprise us all and start knocking out 120's again if he's fit.

Derek · 07/07/2017 at 17:48

if Fyfe is fit, and i suspect he is, he could come home strong

Whatyasmokin · 07/07/2017 at 17:57

We've been saying it all year, i hooe he can but he was apparently fit last week…..

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 18:01

Yeah maybe he's just in a crap team, but Ablett's made of glass these days.

Rick Grimes · 07/07/2017 at 18:09

I'm still umming and arring about Fyfe. Can guarantee he'll go huge the week I dump him

Mick · 07/07/2017 at 17:35

Have to trade out either one of Ablett or Greenwood. Who goes?

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 17:38

Ablett mate, get someone younger and more reliable health-wise.

Cogla13 · 07/07/2017 at 17:48

Greenwood should be back next week. Who knows with Ablett? Trade Ablett.

Zorro · 07/07/2017 at 17:38

Lock in Steele and Scooter to Gawn and Cripps?

Johnno · 07/07/2017 at 17:48

Sounds ok mate im not sold on cripps though?

Also a bit stiff flicking Steelio straight after he tonnes up?

Bells E Bubb · 07/07/2017 at 17:49

So both Josh DC and Eddy are named as emergency only.
TWO ARSE FLAVOURED DONUTS for me.

THANKS Ablett ! THANKS Greene ! THANKS Greenwood ! THANKS Scooter! THANKS Ross Lyon!

THANKS Adelaide coach whose name I don't even know as it's unimportant cause your team always folds and will never be a threat and will get POUNDED by the Swans come finals time* !
Thanks Port coach ! (See *)

AND I bought tickets to see GC v Swans weeks ago as I wanted to see Ablett going around in the flesh. THANKS !

Youse can all go and get…….

Whatyasmokin · 07/07/2017 at 17:56

Your lack of knowledge of the crows coach has nothing to do with crows as a team just shows your overall ignorance.

Bells E Bubb · 07/07/2017 at 18:36

Crikey – for a person with that handle, you don't have much going for you in the sense of humour dept…
      Adelaide will still fold come finals time though. 😉

Whatyasmokin · 07/07/2017 at 21:53

Youre probably right about the finals lol. They sure havent folded tonight. What happened to the Doggies.

Bells · 07/07/2017 at 23:08

They know own full well they were gifted the GF last year and are embarrassed and humiliated as a result.

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 17:57

That's harsh man!…bloody frustrating week for ya, I hope you have a good heavy punching bag at home with all their pictures on it, get it all out on their stupid faces! 🙂

Rick Grimes · 07/07/2017 at 18:10

Not sure I know his name either, but I've had a few cans. I'm also ignorant.

Bells E Bubb · 07/07/2017 at 18:39

I do, but she's gone out for after work drinks.

(Apologies domestic violence is TOTALLY unacceptable – never do it. Get help if you are on the receiving end. NEVER put up with it. EVER.)

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 18:59

Don't apologise mate, political correctness is out of control these days, it's just a joke, and a bloody funny one at that!
        I get it…and I pished myself hahah

Finnius123 · 07/07/2017 at 18:29

It's Don Pyke

Shooter · 07/07/2017 at 23:12

Gee, SC is not life and death man, or should I say boy.

BrownlowBoy · 07/07/2017 at 18:08

Since it's bucketing down in Adelaide, what are the chances of a Greenwood call up?

ProTravo · 07/07/2017 at 18:46

I've been praying BB…

INPieman · 07/07/2017 at 18:53

No late changes I'm afraid

Shooter · 07/07/2017 at 23:10

Don't you get it. He needs a break and will come back better than ever and some idiots have traded him out!!!! I'd take a doughnut to keep but fortunately I have an ordinary Parsons as my F6.

Spanner · 07/07/2017 at 18:21

What should I do if I have Doc, Laird, Howe, Simpson, Rance, Newman down back with Lloyd in Mid and Fyfe on the bench?

Spanner · 07/07/2017 at 18:26

And i still have one spot to fill in Fwd to fill to be full premo which i was hoping to fill by bringing in Gawn via swinging Nank fwd

Patch · 07/07/2017 at 18:55

Fill yourself to full premo and then worry about it – can you loop Fyfe and Lloyd?

Jim_bob321 · 07/07/2017 at 18:23

Should I back VC Bont tonight even though its raining?

INPieman · 07/07/2017 at 18:44

VC danger. If he doesn't produce something ridiculous deal with it sunday. Assuming you have a loop donut behind him

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 18:46

Better to go for a guy playing on a dry field I reckon.

INPieman · 07/07/2017 at 18:28

Great to see Jesse Hogan back. What a gutsy bloke after the year he's had. Hope he kicks ass

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 18:34

For sure Derek…Did well to get back so soon as it's quite a routine survivable thing if detected early, but the whole psychological thing about it must be hard, especially for a young bloke.

Hope he returns to his previous dominating form too.

INPieman · 07/07/2017 at 18:39

And so soon after his Dad passed. Hope he dominates as well

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 19:01

Apologies Pieman for confusing you with Derek, I tend to associate both of your handles, similarly.

INPieman · 07/07/2017 at 19:18

We are 2 peas in a pod. The pod being Doch. I'm sure Derek is on his boat hatching a Doch acquisition

Patch · 07/07/2017 at 18:55

Same, Pieman. Great to see

Whatyasmokin · 07/07/2017 at 21:50

With Hogan and Gawn at full power the dees are a huge threat in the finals. The high profile injuries dont seem to stop at the moment for them tho.

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 18:36

I was just looking at Sam Docherty's record this year…in awe, and thought, has any backman ever scored so many tonnes in one season?
The guy is just a dominator and if you don't have him in your side…you're at a disadvantage.
If you don't have him, sell your mum's ass to get him in lol

INPieman · 07/07/2017 at 18:42

Must have no friends. No one wants to go near him. Absolute must have

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 18:51

Blows my mind that only 37.7 % have him…must just be a money issue. I traded Newman for him in round 13.
      Glad I did.

Ja191 · 07/07/2017 at 19:32

Waiting for a team to tag/target him and see how he reacts to it. Surprised teams haven't already

Whatyasmokin · 07/07/2017 at 21:48

They did try. Only way to lock the doc is in your supercoach team.

Super_Freak · 07/07/2017 at 18:39

If you had the extra cash would you bring in Kreuzer for Sandi, or just go Gawn and save the cash?

Patch · 07/07/2017 at 18:55

Gawn. Chasing the car going Kreuzer for mine

Cogla13 · 07/07/2017 at 19:00

Kreuzer has the runs on the board if cash not an issue. Also only 7.5% ownership. I reckon Gawn will be higher than that after next week.

Bec · 07/07/2017 at 18:40

Best forward option out of McRae, Billings or Ryder please? Want to upgrade Greenwood to avoid a 0 this week.

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 18:42

Ryder is in the best form at the moment.

Bec · 07/07/2017 at 18:49

Thanks 🙂

Patch · 07/07/2017 at 18:56

I quite lick Macrae but Ryder's DPP might get him over the line

BlueNath · 07/07/2017 at 18:58

you did what to Macrae? Either way, he is DPP too

Laurie · 07/07/2017 at 18:42

Need some help please to cover some donuts…,should I trade Berry or Powell Pepper to Karpony?

Karpony gives me a mid fwd so I can cover donut in fwd and future probs …only other mid bench is hibberd (Nth)

Also means I can trade Sandi – Gawn

If I keep Berry all mid bench will be dual covers

Patch · 07/07/2017 at 18:57

Mid/fwd essential this year – if you've got the trades go for it

Laurie · 07/07/2017 at 19:04

Thanks patch I have 9 trades and must cover the donuts do you think better to trade out Powell Pepper or Berry then?

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 19:11

I am not Patch, but i'd say get rid of Powell pepper before Berry…only cause he's worth more, that being said, I wouldn't trade in Karpany, because he has no job security.

Laurie · 07/07/2017 at 19:26

Thanks im leading towards Powell Pepper too….I know nothing about Karpony any other cheap option you can suggest that's dual mid fwd

Burns. · 07/07/2017 at 19:34

Josh Thomas only played the 1 game but did look pretty good (77sc points).

Laurie · 07/07/2017 at 19:50

Thanks for the suggestion ….it's tough to know job security on anyone! already have cam brown doing nothing so worried about another Collingwood player but definitely an option. Cheers

Spanner · 07/07/2017 at 18:45

Who do i trade out of Lloyd, Simpson, Howe, Newman or laird to bring in my last premo in Gawn? I have one too many down back and not comfortable with Lloyd starting in the mids with Fyfe on the bench.

Patch · 07/07/2017 at 18:57

Can you loop Fyfe and Lloyd?

Spanner · 07/07/2017 at 19:11

Yes I could but that means I'll have to trade out Greenwood this week for Gawn which I wasn't really planning on doing. But i guess I wasn't really planning on trading out a premo either!

B-rian · 07/07/2017 at 19:31

Who's your rucks?

Spanner · 07/07/2017 at 20:37

Ryder and Nank. I still have a spot in my forwards though

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 20:41

I wouldn't trade out any of them for Gawn until Gawn proves his fitness and regular high scoring.

garfield_da_cat · 07/07/2017 at 18:54

Does anyone know Robertons B/E?

BlueNath · 07/07/2017 at 19:20

149 – wait for his 25k price drop this week

Jarryd · 07/07/2017 at 18:55

Any thoughts on my team guys? 7 trades and 140k in the bank

Doc, Laird, Adams, Lloyd, Shaw, Newman (Ryan, Scharenberg)
Danger, Titch, Zerrett, Bont, Pendlebury, Kennedy, Jelwood, Rockliff (Fisher, Myers, Witherden)
Martin, Gawn (Cameron)
Macrae, Dahl, Franklin, Lynch, Higgins, Greenwood (Parsons, Stewart)

Who should I start for Greenwood at F6????

Good luck this week everyone!

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 19:37

recent last 3 round history says, start Stewart rather than Parsons…I'd be looking to get rid of Higgins soon though.

Thomas · 07/07/2017 at 18:57

Which option community? 253k and 6 trades with 1 upgrade left.

Option 1: Greenwood – Titch/Cripps (means im full premo)
Option 2: Lynch – Gawn (Ryder switches forward, Greenwood at M8)
Option 3: Hold this week and wait for Selwood to drop in price. Could still possibly grab Gawn next week.

Thoughts?

Bells · 07/07/2017 at 19:50

No GAJ or Hanley spells trouble for Lynch's output. I see another score in the 30s coming up.
    Either that or he'll score 180 because the Swans expect the same.
    Can always get Cripps/Selwood next week.

Whatyasmokin · 07/07/2017 at 21:46

You could be right but dont write off the other suns mids like Hall and Lyons, just quietly went about his business last week with 40 touches and uses it well.

Thomas · 08/07/2017 at 08:03

Would you pull the trigger on 2 WYS?

Cogla13 · 07/07/2017 at 18:57

That's a tough choice. Howe scored poor last week but he was tagged. I'd say Laird or Newman. Wet in SA so Laird probably won't score massive tonight.

BlueNath · 07/07/2017 at 19:00

Won't the wet mean Laird scores better? Low center of of gravity. He will crack the ton tonight for sure

Cogla13 · 07/07/2017 at 19:30

Hope so, I've got him.

Iamme · 07/07/2017 at 18:59

8 trades left, here's my question – Should I trade out Witts for Gawn this week or wait? I will use the other trade to swap Scooter for Witherden like everybody else.

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 19:05

Wait a week mate, can't hurt…or maybe hurt a little bit.

Iamme · 07/07/2017 at 19:14

Thanks Russty, I'll hold another week then.

BlueNath · 07/07/2017 at 19:18

Who is your other ruck? Witts doing nothing wrong

Iamme · 07/07/2017 at 19:23

Kreuzer.

Whatyasmokin · 07/07/2017 at 21:45

Hold, Kreuzer and Witts going well and no fitness or injury problems as of recent.

Declan · 07/07/2017 at 19:00

Greenwood out for Martin? Thoughts would complete mids

BlueNath · 07/07/2017 at 19:02

I like it. If you have the cash, go for it!

Iamme · 07/07/2017 at 19:16

Yeah do it BlueNath, Dusty is second only to Danger this year, I reckon.

B-rian · 07/07/2017 at 19:30

Trading out someone who could make another 100k and end up as a keeper option, then shelling out 620k for a replacement doesn't sound like a good plan to me.

Whatyasmokin · 07/07/2017 at 21:44

Agree Brian, and after the game tonight I doubt thompson will hold his spot, Greenwood back next week for sure.

Joshua · 07/07/2017 at 19:06

Scooter or Scharenberg out for Witherden? Holding Fyfe, Shaw and nank for now with 6 trades left but should i trade Greenwood up to a Titch type or wait for Jelwood's drop?

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 19:13

Scooter….the guy's a nightmare of injuries that could last for years…punt his ass.

Joshua · 07/07/2017 at 19:17

Thanks for the advice, what is your opinion on trading Greenwood to titch or waiting for jelwood?

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 19:25

I'd wait for Jelwood mate, he'll be mucho cheapo soon…and Greenwood has cash to come, and could even be a keeper.

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 19:27

Not trying to blow my own trumpet, but I called Newman as a keeper early and was largely dismissed by the community as a crackpot lol

SirSamuel016 · 07/07/2017 at 19:13

Trading Bolton to Josh Thomas so I only get one duck egg this week (from Toby Greene). It leaves me with 6 trades, but I'm wondering if it's worth swinging Nank into the forward line and bringing in Sean Darcy as ruck (would make my ruck Grundy, Darcy and Preuss on the bench).

Cogla13 · 07/07/2017 at 19:29

Don't think Darcy is a good idea. Griffin will be in soon to help so his numbers will drop.

Iamme · 07/07/2017 at 19:19

I'd dump Scooter Joshua, Scharenberg will get a game very soon and has more cash to make as he has a low B/E.

Spanner · 07/07/2017 at 19:23

Gawn shouldn't rise tooo much this week if he's battling it out against Kreuzer, right? Because I think I might just hold off on trades this week . I know as soon as I trade out a premo defender a different one will get injured so I think I'm best to wait till next week

Cogla13 · 07/07/2017 at 19:26

Probably the right move Spanner. If unsure conserve trades.

BlueNath · 07/07/2017 at 19:27

I agree. Hold!

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 19:28

I agree with these guys, wait, cause Gawn hasn't proved yet he's a must have.

Whatyasmokin · 07/07/2017 at 21:39

Yep, imagine if he hurt his hammy again too!

Shooter · 07/07/2017 at 23:06

I was going to trade Gawn but I had a look at my 4 league teams and I think? I can win with Sandi on the pine. As someone said, if he scores 100 SC points he will only go up 2K. I have a feeling that Kreuzer will beat him and if Maxie is ordinary I might get Martin to join Grundy and Paddy who is proving to be a very good forward. Don't always get it right but I think this will do.

BlueNath · 07/07/2017 at 19:31

Thinking of trading out my girlfriend for one who likes footy. I hate not being able to spend the time I need to on my religion. Just not sure of any decent trade in options. Any help appreciated

DacZawson · 07/07/2017 at 21:16

Might be hard to field a full team though, girls take up most of your hard earned salary

Maestro · 07/07/2017 at 21:29

I'd probably try for a DPP; look for one who likes footy and …. beer!

Tyruddanaut · 07/07/2017 at 21:44

You have to stay loyal. Can't swap your girlfriends around every week

HughHeff · 07/07/2017 at 21:54

Sideways trade allowable in this circumstance, premo to premo. However, sadly, might have to be a downgrade to get one who likes footy.

Juzzy · 07/07/2017 at 22:12

Might cost most of your salary cap but I think Megan Gale is the premo you should be looking to trade in.

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 22:15

Make sure you trade one in who likes alex SEXton and BJ goddard 🙂

Daniel Z · 07/07/2017 at 23:12

What about the young Cox?

BlueNath · 07/07/2017 at 19:38

Got a good feeling that Sloane is going to go big tonight… top scorer on the park! Who do you think will top score?

Derek · 07/07/2017 at 19:42

Thommo

Iamme · 07/07/2017 at 19:44

I hear you BlueNath, call me crazy but I traded him in for Greenwood as my last mid,got the VC on him also…Sloane is overdue for a big one and with Thompson back should help matters.

Tyruddanaut · 07/07/2017 at 21:43

I don't know what you mean 'due for a big one'. It's intent that he's doing poorly because of tags not his poor play

Tyruddanaut · 07/07/2017 at 21:42

Tex with 107 not even 3QT

Shooter · 07/07/2017 at 23:00

Well, you are wrong!!!!

BlueNath · 07/07/2017 at 23:12

I suppose we can't all be as good as you and your prediction. You did hang your balls out there and tip someone, right? It was probably Tex. All hail Shooter

Shooter · 08/07/2017 at 00:05

Oh nasty. You must have had him as Captain. Trade him out before he loses more dough especially when Crows play good sides who will tag him.

Joshua · 07/07/2017 at 20:22

Field Shaw or Joel Smith? Might sound silly but Smith scored 23 in less than a qtr of footy before getting injured when he last played.

Iamme · 07/07/2017 at 20:28

Shaw, he's got to have a big one soon…Too good a player to be down much longer, you would think?

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 20:29

Might be worth a try…could work or fail dismally, depends on how much of a gambler you are.

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 20:33

Oh no!…the 889 people who have Luke Brown in their side will be spewin!….:)

Top Gun · 07/07/2017 at 20:45

If they have Luke Brown in their side they probably aren't playing anymore. Just saying…

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 20:50

Yeah…just peeps who accidentally renewed their Supercoach membership from last year and kept the same team lol

Speaking of crap, this game is as boring as a very boring crap.

Finnius123 · 07/07/2017 at 21:13

Gonna be a good finish though

Top Gun · 07/07/2017 at 20:44

Dahl doing bugger all 🙁

Don't Blush Baby · 07/07/2017 at 20:50

L.Dahlhaus – is he carrying an injury ? has been off lately imo

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 20:53

Playing like Puke Sharthouse.

Top Gun · 07/07/2017 at 22:57

Think he is getting some close checking and having a slight build that restricts his movement.

Finnius123 · 07/07/2017 at 21:15

Patch will be delighted with Tex's performance!

Whatyasmokin · 07/07/2017 at 21:37

Tex is having a great night, was a bargain a few weeks ago not a bad POD.

Finnius123 · 07/07/2017 at 21:45

I owned him for about 6 weeks – worst decision this year. Looks good in periods but can just be so bad sometimes. Traded him for Zorko in rd 11 and haven't looked back since.

Whatyasmokin · 07/07/2017 at 21:56

Yeah but compared to Tom Lynch whats the difference eh?.

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 21:20

You'd think that ridiculous boofhead would've protected JJ from that hit on the goalpost, was pretty dirty by Tex though.

Whatyasmokin · 07/07/2017 at 21:36

Didnt look good, reminded me of that bump Hodgey did on Wingard a while back lol.

DacZawson · 07/07/2017 at 21:38

Hodge had much worse intent compared to Tex

Whatyasmokin · 07/07/2017 at 21:55

True that

Randomcliche · 08/07/2017 at 01:41

I disn't Iike it one bit. I think he'll have (rightly) a short holiday. But I suspect I'll be in the minority on this.

Top Gun · 07/07/2017 at 22:58

Might straighten his hair cut!

Tyruddanaut · 07/07/2017 at 21:41

Dahlhaus keep up the good work! This is why I started you

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 21:50

Roadhouse!…Bowelhouse!

Pman · 07/07/2017 at 21:46

I want to upgrade Tom Stewart into my final D6 but are torn between Hibberd and T McDonald from Melbourne or Richmond's Rance? I have Doc, Laird, Lloyd, Adams and Shaw and can afford any defender so who do the community think is the best option, is there anyone else I should be strongly considering?

Finnius123 · 07/07/2017 at 22:35

hibberd I reckon

Pman · 08/07/2017 at 00:09

Thats who I've been leaning towards all week, think he will be most consistent of the 3 I've mentioned. Cheers..

TOPHAWK1 · 07/07/2017 at 21:46

Dahlhaus should read "shithaus" or perhaps"scheizenhaus". Bloody useless

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 21:47

Bowelhouse lol

TOPHAWK1 · 07/07/2017 at 21:51

hehehe. Agreed. What about Turdhaus? LOL

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 21:54

Turdhaus, who plays for the Western Bullshits 🙂

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 22:02

Good to see Bontempelli has reached the 80's again, hopefully he can reach 85 again, that's what I traded him in for !

Finnius123 · 07/07/2017 at 22:14

I brought him in at 600k…

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 22:17

90 ain't too bad, I'm more concerned about shitehaus.

Derek · 07/07/2017 at 22:46

97 after scaling

B T · 07/07/2017 at 22:32

I'm very disappointed in Bont.

Had him from the start and he started like a house on fire, everyone was talking about how to get him in and I was just ecstatic to have.

Now its been 8 rounds and he has only surpassed 100 once in those 8 games.

Underperforming significantly and looks like whilst the Dogs are down, he'll also be down.

Jim_bob321 · 07/07/2017 at 22:07

So Bontempelli VC did not work…
Danger C I guess?

Derek · 07/07/2017 at 22:33

Bont was 60 at half time and was keeping the dogs in it.

Jim_bob321 · 07/07/2017 at 22:46

But Bevo the smart coach played him up forward for most of the second half

Derek · 08/07/2017 at 00:11

I saw him rucking. Didn't look like getting a finger near the ball

Billioux · 07/07/2017 at 22:09

Bulldogs very bad. Their flag will be equated to S Woewodin Brownlow. They both got the medal/flag so winners are grinners., Will only be a quirky trivia question in time to come.

Top Gun · 07/07/2017 at 23:02

I remember backing Woewodin that year at 20's. Great memories.

Bells · 07/07/2017 at 23:03

The umps got their money last year but it was so obvious they've had to lay off a bit.

Russty_ · 07/07/2017 at 22:09

Bowelhaus kicked a goal…nice one flophouse!

Joshua · 07/07/2017 at 22:20

Bont can you not hit the ton for once YOU Slowcoach SPUD. Btw your man bun game is weak as mate. I've had enough of you too Dahlhaus you midget. Macrae the only tick from a very disappointing dogs outfit. Confident my blues can get the win next week over em.

Shooter · 07/07/2017 at 22:57

Have a Bex tablet, a cup of tea and a lie down.

BigBoyBananana · 07/07/2017 at 23:13

Trade Z.Williams to Doc or keep? 6 trades left, Witherden to replace him, full premo.

Cogla13 · 08/07/2017 at 07:44

Do anything to get Doc. But I'd hold my trades after that if I was you.

L G · 07/07/2017 at 23:23

Who is the best forward upgrade Heeney, Walters or Ryder ?

Finnius123 · 07/07/2017 at 23:34

Heeney

Randomcliche · 08/07/2017 at 01:46

Gut says Walters.

Daniel · 07/07/2017 at 23:39

Do I trade SPP to Dusty or Cripps? Money is not an issue

leedy · 08/07/2017 at 00:16

Dusty, reliable and resilient. Cripps riskier injury wise.

OldDog · 07/07/2017 at 23:48

Bontempelli isn't SC relevant anymore. THis only significance is whether your opponent is unlucky enough to have him.

Googey · 07/07/2017 at 23:51

Almost got him instead of Zerrett because of the price difference but thank goodness common sense/ luck prevailed

Randomcliche · 08/07/2017 at 01:49

Very relevant. 2nd highest ownership of any premo mid by top 1000 coaches. I will likely buy next year.

Cogla13 · 08/07/2017 at 07:42

Everyone jumped on him because he was a fallen premium. You get what you pay for.

INPieman · 08/07/2017 at 08:24

Exactly Cogla. And the Dogs have fallen off a cliff which isn't helping him

Top Gun · 08/07/2017 at 09:07

More teams are now focused on him and he is getting attention

Shooter · 07/07/2017 at 23:53

Goon man and yes, the Blues may beat the Puppies.

Hunty · 08/07/2017 at 02:31

Just got in from a ripper night of fishing to discover that my boys won by 10 goals. I thought the Dogs were better than that! You have to wonder how Greenwood would have gone. Probably another 80-90 SC points? He will be chaffing at the bit so well done Pykey, great coaching. Sloaney still not back to his best. Must have been tagged again.

Stupid Coach · 08/07/2017 at 06:03

I currently have Parsons on the bench as cover for Greenwood. Should I trade him to J Thomas to make some extra cash so I can upgrade SPP or should I leave it. Who do you think will score more out of those two this week. 9 trades left. Thanks community.

INPieman · 08/07/2017 at 07:26

Don't expect Thomas to play out the season. He might but he's a fringe player. If they bring some kids in he may be one to make way. Daicos Brown & Kirby are similar type players. But you do need to upgrade SPP to a premo ASAP

Stupid Coach · 08/07/2017 at 08:10

Thanks INPieman. I have been trying to upgrade SPP for the past two weeks but don't have enough cash to do it in one trade. I am only considering JT for that reason and due to a lack of other downgrade options. I share the same concerns as you about his job security but he is the best of a bad bunch.

INPieman · 08/07/2017 at 08:13

Who are you getting in?

Whatyasmokin · 08/07/2017 at 11:19

Better option than Matty White, although id wait till he's on the bubble.

Stupid Coach · 08/07/2017 at 11:51

Thanks INPieman and WAYS. Could go one of two ways.
      1. Parsons-Thomas and SPP- Murphy, Rocky, Priddis or Menogola.
      2. Parsons-Thomas and SPP to Buddy via Yeo (DPP).
      Favour option 2 as Swans are in good form at the moment and the mid options are inconsistent and injury prone.

TheBenchmark25 · 08/07/2017 at 07:04

My Last premo upgrade was made last night. It was a hidden gem in with 0 percent ownership in Lyons. Reversed my trades with 5 min left as I think I only got him for the pod. Hope it doesn't bit me on the bum. I took M.crouch instead

INPieman · 08/07/2017 at 07:22

Crouch has been scoring well lately. Hope he can stay on the park for you. Seems like a good move with Sloane attracting all the attention

neil demons delight · 08/07/2017 at 08:19

don't know whether he can play but in buckleys grade for coaching

Sam · 08/07/2017 at 08:06

Contemplating pulling the trigger on Lynch – Gawn, Ryder goes into the forward line. Got 6 trades and 250k in the bank. My only rookie is Greenwood in which he will become Jelwood in 2-3 weeks.
Thoughts on this trade?

INPieman · 08/07/2017 at 08:16

Takes the nerves away from playing Lynch. His standard deviation is unbearable. Sending to Gawn sounds good to me

Whatyasmokin · 08/07/2017 at 11:17

Too soon.

neil demons delight · 08/07/2017 at 08:23

Doggies just don't seem a pinch on last year they really need McCarthy to guide those kids to assist Bevo but I hope not been great at the dees

INPieman · 08/07/2017 at 08:47

They looked like whiches hats in the second half. No sexy footy this year

Whatyasmokin · 08/07/2017 at 11:17

I reckon no third man up rule has hurt them slightly, many factors though of course.

Neverweaken · 08/07/2017 at 09:16

9 trades and 375k ranked 8k. Nearly went mental and brought in Walters and Gibbs for WHE and Fyfe. Sanity prevailed and moved Ryder forward and got Gawn and Cripps. Was thinking Neale but he doesn't go crazy big.
Now I'm just looking for PODS who might rip out a huge score ( like Gibbs but I wouldn't pay 660k)

INPieman · 08/07/2017 at 09:29

Grabbed Cripps & Gawn as well. Let's hope they kick butt

Gaz · 08/07/2017 at 09:20

Not sure if I stuffed up but I have Eddy and Greenwood at F7 & F8 and had E on Greenwood. Can I still use Eddy for the C loop with Yeo to take Dangers VC score? So essentially I would have the E on both Greenwood and Eddy hoping to take Dangers score.

Cogla13 · 08/07/2017 at 10:03

Yep, just make sure the E is on Yeo when you swap.

Lazza · 08/07/2017 at 10:13

Move Eddy on field… you will get the score from whomever you move to F7/F8… make sure you put an E on that player… then you can move your C to Eddy to get the VC score.
    Greenwood' 'E' won't count cos he didn't play.

Gaz · 08/07/2017 at 12:17

Cheers

Andrew · 08/07/2017 at 09:28

Anyone know the TOG % of last 2 games for Kreuz and Gawn. I need to trade out Sandi this week to one of them.

BlueNath · 08/07/2017 at 09:50

Go Kreuz! You can't win having the same players as everyone else. Gawn is the SC slut of the week

BlueNath · 08/07/2017 at 09:54

Gawn 90min, Kreuz 106min

Whatyasmokin · 08/07/2017 at 11:15

Even though you already have the answer hot tip for the future AFL website has that sort of info 😉

Jim_bob321 · 08/07/2017 at 09:29

Do I trust Danger C vs Brisi?

Andrew · 08/07/2017 at 09:52

Danger's wife recently gave birth… I reckon he might be distracted being away up in Bris.

BlueNath · 08/07/2017 at 09:55

Danger?? He is waaaay to risky mate. Do you have Lynch?

HarryO · 08/07/2017 at 13:10

VC danger in to doch on sunday

Hunty · 08/07/2017 at 17:52

Another lazy 200 SC points.

Top Gun · 08/07/2017 at 13:24

Is Scharenberg a late in Collingwood?

HarryO · 08/07/2017 at 13:29

correct. howe a late out

Relton · 08/07/2017 at 13:27

I want to upgrade scooter today. is there a better option than dusty out there?
I have Danger, T.Mitchell. JPK, Fyfe, Zerrett Treloar, Bont.
maybe cripps or zorko? bank the 60k

Whatyasmokin · 08/07/2017 at 14:52

Over Dusty? No.

Russty_ · 08/07/2017 at 23:13

ZORKO,,,lol

Top Gun · 08/07/2017 at 13:28

Late change – Jeremy Howe out Scharenberg in

Northerner · 08/07/2017 at 14:32

These late outs messing with my trade plans. Was going Newman to Cripps shifting Witherden back as bench cover. Now I need bench cover for Howe, do I keep Newman or am I not losing much by having Witherden on field in Def as cover? Thoughts?

Northerner · 08/07/2017 at 14:50

I am just outside of top 200 with 8 trades left and full premo with Newman, Witherden and Greenwood as primary cover on the lines. Options are:

I just go Newman to Cripps and have Witherden as E covering Howe. That would also have me taking Wallis' spud score of 65 who I had as E with my non playing loophole. Leaves me no cover on Mids for any more late outs this week.

Or more aggressive would be to keep Newman as cover for Howe and trade out Ablett to Cripps and gets me enough to trade Parsons up for either Billings or Walters. That would leave Wallis as a genuine emergency in Fwd line and leave Witherden as cover for late outs.

Fork in road time next hour and a half.

Top Gun · 08/07/2017 at 15:10

First option

Whatyasmokin · 08/07/2017 at 14:51

The gods are telling you to keep Newman. Whats he done that makes u want to move him on?

Northerner · 08/07/2017 at 15:21

He's been great, but he's sitting on my bench as a luxury and I could make him Cripps. Still leaves Witherden and Ryan as bench cover in def.

BomberNoremac · 08/07/2017 at 17:38

Thoughts on taking Kelly's score if 134 as vc or do I roll the dice on danger

Trixymills · 08/07/2017 at 18:24

I gunna take swallows score by loop hole , who do I bench Fyfe or Murphy

Choice · 09/07/2017 at 01:17

Is Darcy now Freo's number 1 ruck for the rest of the season?

Choice · 09/07/2017 at 01:33

Trade out hannan to a non-player to pick up Parson's bench score? Could mean the win. Only got 4 trades though.

Choice · 09/07/2017 at 01:35