SuperCoach Panic Room

Community, welcome back to The Panic Room.

Not to toot our own horns, but we had over 1100 comments last week, which was HUGE.

We had a big old panic, and now we get to do it all again a week later.

Today’s panic room comes post-Thursday Night Footy, which is absolutely awful to deal with from a Supercoach perspective, but is a bloody ripper for CoachKings. On the bright side, we’ve seen both Carlton and Collingwood lose Thursday night footy, so that’s at least brought some solace to the idea.

But I digress – we’re here to panic.

THE NEWS

We’ll get the good news out the way: David Swallow is back after being a late withdrawal last week, and Jake Lever will have another week before coming into the Adelaide lineup.

Pretty much everything else is bad news.

THE LATE, EDITED NEWS: is around Sunday Rookies: North Melbourne have decided new blood isn’t for them, and as such have dropped Mitch HibberdBrayden Pruess and Declan Mountford. The Cats have held faith with Brandon Parfitt, and Melbourne have similarly hung onto Mitch HannanJake Spencer is an emergency.

Nick Riewoldt is gone for a minimum of two weeks, up to a potential six with his knee. He’s gotta go – my pick would be Buddy, as we’ve already largely missed the JJK boat in my opinion.

Luke Hodge returns for the Hawthorn Footy Club, with them axing a troop of second and third year players for younger players, including the uncapped Teia Miles.

Speaking of debutants, Sydney are blooding three of them, with JLT prodigy Nic Newman (123k def), Robbie Fox (102k mid) and Will Hayward (121k fwd) all donning their guernseys for the first time tonight. Don’t trade any of these blokes in until we have a gander at them.

Sadly, Pearce Hanley will spend the next little while in Ireland after his little brother Tommy passed away this week.

GWS have given wunderkid Tim Taranto another week to prove himself, but Matt Kennedy will play his 429th game in the NEAFL after again being dropped by the Giants. Jacob Hopper comes in.

However, once again we face the potential for Sunday carnage, with North Melbourne naming Pruess, Hibberd and Mountford on the extended bench for Sunday’s game. For the love of god, keep them off the field in case the worst happens. I’d like to think Pruess and Hibberd get another shot, but AFL Coaches rarely exist in the same world I do.

To add to that, Brandon Parfitt has also been named on the extended bench with some handy ins, and SO HAS MITCH HANNAN. I can’t see Hannan dropped, and if there is there will be stern words had with Simon Goodwin. Parfitt however… hmmmm. I’d hope not.

Bernie Vince has been suspended for a week, so will have to sit on the bench. And, as pointed out by Panic Room champion SC Addict in the comments, big Max Gawn has had a rough week, and there is the possibility for Jake Spencer to come into the side to give him a chop out. I’m not too worried, but as Addict pointed out, we’re here to panic, so panic we shall!

Port Adelaide are claiming “two possible debutants” for their Sunday match against Freo, with Joe Atley (117k mid) and William Drey (117k mid/fwd) named on the extended bench, but “possible” in my books is they won’t play. However, Jarman Impey has come into the side at the expense of popular rookie Brett Eddy.

For telling which rookies are the best to play, we’d normally fly into the Rookie Rumble – but, that won’t be appearing in The Panic Room this year as Barron von Crow, the rookie maestro, has it all covered (including BEAUTIFUL power rankings) in his Scouting Report!

COACHKINGS ROUND 2 FIXTURE

Get down and win yourself some of that sweeet FREE CoachKings Cash!
Venues here

CoachKings Round 2?

TRADING PLACES

The Stock Exchange, like the one from the classic* 1983 comedy, is not yet open – we are waiting for the report that shows rookies and cash generation – much like the Duke’s desired orange juice – will be low during the winter season. Next week we open for business and everyone throws money at everyone else and panics like no-one else’s business.

Until then, this week Trading Places is only here so I remember to include it next week, and so I get a practice run at writing Dan Akyroyd Akyroid (google pls help) Ayyykr-ohffs Aykroyd’s name. However, keep your eyes on Dan Hannebury, Robbie Gray, Patrick “Corn Boy” Cripps, Tom Hickey, Rory Sloane, Shaun Burgoyne and Matt Priddis, who will all have big price drops unless they come out with 120+ scores this week.

RUCKING HELL

The Panic Room’s newest member made her debut last week, and she’ll be back for at least the first part of the season, tracking which ruckmen are dealing well with season 2017 and which… are not. Now, this time last week, I was expecting most of these bars to be red, with Jake Spencer, Billy Longer, Archie Smith and any of Keegan Brooksby, Dan Currie and Tom Nicholls wreaking havoc on our ruck stocks.   Supercoach Rucks It looks to have been much ado about nothing, with everyone bar Hickey providing an… acceptable… start, and those who ran #NANKILANDS would be absolutely stocked, closely followed by those like yours truly who ran Gawn, Sandi and Nank.

And – as of last night – a Cox-less Grundy smashed it.

Considering how many of us have gone in with a mid-priced ruck, hopefully Rucking Hell lets us keep track of who we want to trade in and who we don’t.

VICE CAPTAIN McVICE-CAPTAINFACE

Paddy Dangerfield scored 229 last time he played North Melbourne. If you haven’t locked him in, I’m breaking into your house, logging on and locking him in for you. It’s for your own good.

Barron von Crow has again done the hard yards on who to put the VC on, but Geelong playing the first game on Sunday cuts down our options, and unless you really rate your trigger finger to make the call before the Port v Freo game at 4.40, we’re stuck with the previous games.

Thursday had a huge great big smorgasbord of VC options on offer, with Adam Treloar, Scott Pendlebury, Taylor Adams, Dusty Martin, The Nank and dead set jet Jesse White all on offer.

However, none of them really offered captain-worthy scores. I assume Adam Treloar has accidentally run over the dog of someone at Champion Data. Actually, based on last night, maybe replace the word “accidentally” with “repeatedly” and “dog” with “son”.

Lionel Hutts SuperCoach attorney

History suggests the Doggies and the Swans don’t have a huge amount of fantasy relevancy when they play, despite ripping contests each and every time. However, without Dale Morris or Joel Hamling, a sneaky Buddy Franklin VC might not go astray…

Saturday is where the meat of the round is: Adelaide’s Rory Laird started the season like a house on fire with 147, and is every chance of backing it up against a despondent Hawthorn lineup. Tom Mitchell played far better than his 117 on Saturday suggests, and I can see him going top 10 this year – if only I’d seen it two weeks ago and not now.

However, the big game for mine – although I’m a tad biased – is Essendon taking on Brisbane. Tom Rockliff loves tearing us apart, and Dyson Heppell looks very, very, VERY good. Dayne Zorko is also a sneaky option in the wet up there.

Also – JJK doesn’t need an introduction. He’s on the table against a one-dimensional Saints defence. Have a gander.

Let’s saunter on into round 2 with our heads held high, community. Back your selections, hold your trades, go play some CoachKings – and importantly, have a ripper weekend.

See you in the comments!

@PatchToTheMax

Derek · 31/03/2017 at 12:05

i love the panic room

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 12:10

the panic room loves you!

Wiseass · 31/03/2017 at 13:53

The fail safe three step guide on how to get a ton of likes:

STEP 1: Constantly refresh the JR homepage and Jock's twitter feed trying to be the very first to see the the Panic Room article land
    STEP 2: Say how awesome the Panic Room is,
    STEP 3: Be Derek or maybe Bo Derek – either is good.

BoDerek · 31/03/2017 at 14:00

I think I'll change my name. Might get me more likes

TRIGGER HAPPY · 31/03/2017 at 14:11

Should get at least 10.

Wiseass · 31/03/2017 at 14:15

Bwahahahaha nice played sir. I thought you'd like that one. In fact I think BoDerek may actually be a keeper unlike Cyril Rioli!

Derek · 31/03/2017 at 15:28

i'm old enough to remember thinking Bo Derek was pretty hot.

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 14:57

what if I do it? do I get a ton of internet points?

DEE · 31/03/2017 at 15:06

you are no ten my friend 🙂

Abel · 31/03/2017 at 16:51

BOLERO

Chevy · 31/03/2017 at 12:06

With EDDY being dropped for a club suspension, do we hold or trade to HANNAN??

The Coach · 31/03/2017 at 12:14

Probably hold unless you have too many non-playing rookies

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 12:14

Depends on how many trades you expect you'll have to make next week – you'd think Eddy should come back into the side (he wasn't suspended, Impey is coming back from suspension, which nearly got me as well) at some stage, but when that stage will be is another question. Reckon it's not a bad move, Chevy

Emma · 31/03/2017 at 13:40

I would be holding Eddy he could easily come back into team next week

SCaddict · 31/03/2017 at 14:00

Just to be clear Chevy, Eddy wasn't actually suspended himself, instead he is making way for a player in Impey who had been serving a club imposed suspension last week.

In other words it appears Eddy's JS is very dodgy indeed if he can't even hold his spot in a winning side off the back of one quiet game on the road in slippery conditions that didn't suit key forwards. Looks like Hinkley will be ruthless/impatient on poor performers this season with his job on the line more so than it ever has. About bloody time I guess Kochie would say.

The Coach · 31/03/2017 at 12:09

WHE lock to bring back in. Question is, if O'Meara has a dud game should I trade him out and who would I bring in? Nank Engine? Steele? Decisions…

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 12:17

I would hold on Jaeger, Coach. Will warm into it and will be pumping 90s and 100s out before too long – only reason I'd chop him would be if you were desperate for cash, not to go sideways to another midpricer.

However, if you're not on the Nank train, you must get on ASAP, if not sooner

BrownlowBoy · 31/03/2017 at 12:12

This is one of the best articles of each week, always look forward to the Panic Room!

JPK into Danger for me.

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 12:24

Cheers Brownlow! Nice! Had that intiailly but decided to go with Treloar last night, so Danger it is!

Angry treloar · 31/03/2017 at 12:15

Treloar can't catch a break

Robbie T. · 31/03/2017 at 12:15

Why is Treloar getting such relatively low SC scores when he is getting so many disposals?

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 12:23

As much as I wish it was just Champion Data hating Treloar, Fantasy Freako tweeted this morning that Treloar's efficiency by foot is 55%, while Pendlebury is up around 80%. Treloar's not going to be able to break through 120 unless he hits some targets by foot

Shake n bake · 31/03/2017 at 12:54

Well last week 34 disposals at 72% and only 91!! What happened there??

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 13:10

I only wish I knew, Shake!

Tommo · 31/03/2017 at 13:13

I agree with you Shake. Something is definitely up with Treloar's scoring this season and plenty seem to be either throwing up a smoke screen arguments or just seeing the emperor's new clothes and hoping the integrity of the scoring system is correct. Treloar's DE wasn't great last year as well but he was putting up 130s and 140s on a fairly regular basis. Reckon he's still getting shortchanged 15-25ppg. Of course someone like Freako is going to cover his arse and try to explain it away but anyone with half a brain knows something is not right there.

Emma · 31/03/2017 at 14:06

I think its when he has the turnovers, in the last q against tigers he had two holding the balls so could have lost 20 pts alone from that. I would not panic his scoring can only improve imo. I have treloar as well.

Clokey · 31/03/2017 at 18:42

had 12 disp at 91% in 1st qrtr last night but only 15 SC. It's probably a Champion Data hate Rangas thing where every error that can't be clearly assigned is attributed to the ranga even when they're on the bench.
        It's obviously bad for supercoaches who have him but, if it helps rid our society of those pasty skinned freckly freaks it's probably a good thing

The Weasel · 01/04/2017 at 09:49

Treloar is the master of dinky 1 metre handballs which run at 100% efficiency but are not point scorers. When he's made to kick it, he struggles to hit easy targets. There's a lot of junk in his disposal and opposition coaches let him run around by himself all night because of that.

Eskimo · 31/03/2017 at 16:11

I monitored Treloar last night. In one instance he did a sneaky little sideways kick on the run, that rolled along the ground away from surrounding Richmond players, into the hands of a fast running Collingwood player. As I watched the sc scores for him he got penalized for this. I thought I used to understand. Maybe they have outsourced the scoring to a overseas telemarketing company.

Josh · 31/03/2017 at 13:59

Understand the effect of disposial efficiency and clangers but when you compare his game to bonts 120… 10% less efficiency but 30% more disposals (and contested), more clearances, more marks and marks inside 50, more inside 50 entries and rebound 50s all for 30 less points. Just a tad heartbreaking when scores drop on your game day results

Otis · 31/03/2017 at 15:48

I'm a Treloar owner and watched the game and I think 108 is about right. Fact is, he had 2 tackles, which is deplorable for a midfielder in the modern game. I find it amusing how CD rated Collingwoods midfield the best when there is no way they work as hard defensively as a Bulldogs, Swans or Giants outfit. The difference last night was the pressure from Richmond was better. Unfortunately, football is a two way game even though people (including CD obviously) rate offensive much more important.

Tayles · 31/03/2017 at 22:07

Seriaye, were you watching the game last night, Treoar at half time best on ground by a mile. Yes he may of butchered a few, however when you have that many? Sidebottom last week, way more disposals, better efficiency, same amount of goals than the Bont and more SC points, come on!

Youngy · 31/03/2017 at 12:27

Great write up Patch. Sunday Bench has got me Panicing

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 13:15

Cheers Youngy! Well, you're in the right place!

Bells E Bubb · 31/03/2017 at 12:33

How can I make a call on Roo if 2-6 is the best guess! 3 and under is a hold.
Besides already got Buddy and JJK.

Youngy · 31/03/2017 at 12:35

Get rid of him, I'd say bring in Macrea or Dahlhouse.

Bells E Bubb · 31/03/2017 at 12:48

I run out of trades every yea for finals . Think I will hold this week and wait on further updates.
      Might downgrade to WHE next week if it looks long term. Spend the change in upgrading Hibberd down back to Zac Jones.
      Dahlhouse did not much and is playing the Swans who will surely be up for it. JPK a good VC option. Last time he played them I nearly turned gay in admiration.

Touk tuk · 31/03/2017 at 12:55

U need to get WHE… i think everyone should

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 13:10

Give him the flick, Bells. 2-6 is vague enough that I'm not going near it

If you're tempted by Steele, Rough, Nank or even (dare I say it) Higgins, you could jump on and make some cash? Otherwise Dahl should do you well

Kim · 31/03/2017 at 16:57

If going for overall rank no choice but to trade as I have, I went Steele as I hope he averages 90+ for rest of season and possible keeper and use cash elsewhere. Buddy would have been my other choice, but wanted the extra cash, hopefully get buddy after bye.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 31/03/2017 at 12:37

Love the patch up
want those Sunday benches to come good else at least 50% of my rookies will be missing.
Bit hard to generate rookie cash if they are not playing. On field should be ok but $ on bench a worry
If that is the case may have no choice but to go early with a trade
I reckon it should be ok – he says with fingers crossed behind his back.

INPieman · 31/03/2017 at 13:02

If Hibbo Jnr's 23 is anything to go by he'll be lucky to make his Break even!!!

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 13:16

Tossing and turning as well, Trig. We're all in a very similar boat!

Cliffy · 31/03/2017 at 12:44

Nice work again Patch!

How would you rate JPK as a potential VC tonight mate? Looks the path I'm going this week followed by Danger C if he doesn't fire tonight JPK.

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 13:14

Love the man – don't think he'll reach last week's effort but should hit a solid 125. I was going for him until I pulled the trigger on Treloar, much to my regret! Lock it in, Cliffy!

Kim · 31/03/2017 at 16:58

Fyfe averages 145+ at Adelaide oval so I am going danger into Fyfe

Jimmy · 31/03/2017 at 12:46

So I have Powell-Pepper and Houston on my bench, with Taranto and Cam McCarthy on field. Definitely want to take a chance on one, as I fancy after an average first game Taranto could back up his JLT performances against GC, and despite the poor game last week if CamMcCarthy kicks straight he could post a score bordering on 100. I'm leaning towards starting Taranto, and benching McCarthy for Houston as they will be playing each other, and I expect Port to get up. Thoughts?

TRIGGER HAPPY · 31/03/2017 at 12:49

do you have eddy?
    you could loop tarranto with McCarthy using eddy.

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 13:13

Beat me to it, Trigger! If you're not able to loop, I'd give Taranto and Houston first cracks at it!

Fozdaddy · 31/03/2017 at 12:53

Tobias Greene against Gold Coast Flogs is a very sneaky VC option, feeling a 29 disposal, 6 goal game from him at his worst

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 13:11

That is indeed sneaky, Foz – I hadn't even conisdered him! I have very solid cognitive bias against Greene but no doubting he can go huge – I like it!

INPieman · 31/03/2017 at 12:57

Awesome as always Patch. The 331 poor souls who traded out Brodie Grundy have learnt a very valuable lesson. And anyone else thinking of rage trading a premo out there's a lesson on why you don't do that

SCaddict · 31/03/2017 at 12:58

No mention of Big Maxy in the Panic Room hey Patch?? Does this mean you are fully confident he will play and ruck more or less solo despite somewhat being in the wars this week with first a sore back and now potentially a sore wrist during a training mishap.

For I currently see Spencer looking menacingly back on the extended bench. And with Nank's Rd2 score already in the books most coaches have lost the ability to cover him (unless they have Ryder or Preuss perhaps) should he be rested.

I thought the Panic Room was constructed exactly for just this sort of paranoia ha ha?!

INPieman · 31/03/2017 at 13:15

That was a very cunning move sneaking WHE into your team before last nights game SCA. BANG! I wouldn't be surprised if spencer plays & gives Max a chop out. Max has had a rough week

SCaddict · 31/03/2017 at 13:20

Indeed INP 5pm AEDT could a nervous time for some when those extended benches are culled. Even then the decision may be left to game day and how Big Maxy feels on the day and whether he wakes up stiff or not.

Will be interesting to see how many of our rookies also survive this arvo deadline's as Eddy is already the first somewhat surprise casualty with likely more carnage to come, especially on that Norf extended bench.

INPieman · 31/03/2017 at 13:37

Seeing a lot of orange lines under players names. That's not good. And I'm certain not all those orange lines are going to turn green. We will need a lot of trades for rookies this year. And the people that are sideways trading non injured premos are going to seriously regret it

TRIGGER HAPPY · 31/03/2017 at 14:09

With everything that has happened this week to big maxy as much as I'd like too can't bring him in.
      If Butler banged out another big score might have forced my hand but reckon my other rooks can match 60's.
      Hannas last chance mate I picked u for a reason. Don't let me down.

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 13:20

Big Maxy's been cleared a few times by Goodwin during the week – Spencer will flit back to emergency, I have no doubt. Had hardly crossed my mind to be honest with you

But there is mild concern now you've mentioned it…

Neverweaken · 31/03/2017 at 17:06

When I traded Roo almost swung Nank into the Fwd line and brought in Gawn. Instead corrective traded Adams in and was rewarded. Just can't pay that money for Gawn at the moment

Clokey · 31/03/2017 at 18:45

Max wont play he's scared that the Kruez will give him another touch up like he did in JLT

Seeker · 31/03/2017 at 12:58

Just read that Alan Richardson has said that Roo is already running again

FFS, FMD I already traded him

Youngy · 31/03/2017 at 13:04

Still probably a good trade, just cause he is running doesn't mean can play. Probably still ATLEAST 2 weeks away probably 3,4 or 5 at It is best to cut uncertainty out of ur team.

SCDamien · 31/03/2017 at 13:24

Riewoldt said himself that 2 weeks was optimistic and unlikely.

Neverweaken · 31/03/2017 at 17:07

Running to confidently scoring 100+ is more than 2 weeks I think.

johnno2908 · 31/03/2017 at 13:26

Danger VC into Fyfe C for me. C is on Strnadica, don't think that is likely to change

SCaddict · 31/03/2017 at 13:39

Doing likewise Johnno. Hopefully that shizen hausen live scoring system is properly working at that point as it will be cutting it close to use Fyfe as a backup time-wise.

But if it's still up the wazoo well hopefully we can tell how much he is dominating using the good ole fashioned eye test and then pray he doesn't get shafted on the final score Treloar style! 🙂

TRIGGER HAPPY · 31/03/2017 at 14:04

Yeah that has got me a bit spooked on going danger into fyfe.

If it is anything like last night how the hell r we gonna know at 4pm?
      Fair enough if Danger smashes it we know he is gonna put up a good score but if he has a touch quieter game by his stds could be anything from 105 to 130.

SCaddict · 31/03/2017 at 14:46

Precisely Trig. It could be tricky to know exactly where you stand if the live scoring is still rooted.

But unless Danger is having an absolute mare and either can't get near it or giving frees away like crazy or it's clanger city then I'll just leave the C on Straindick and hope for the best. We should be in pretty good hands.

Neverweaken · 31/03/2017 at 17:12

It's frustrating this year. Precise kicks that don't really Improve your teams position vs players that get in there and make stuff happen even if it's not so precise or 'effective'
          Won't change this year but hopefully SC gets tweaked for 'influence' next year. Things like Cotchins tackles last night were game changers and should be weighted more.

Traders · 31/03/2017 at 13:26

Whos the better option marchbank or McGrath for Joel lSmith?

Can't decide?

Cheers

The Nank · 31/03/2017 at 13:29

I would wait until they both play again this week before deciding

Traders · 31/03/2017 at 13:44

Can't…..need to get two rookies next week who are cash cows if my other rookies aren't name or spud up……those two look like cash cows at the moment and seem to have good is? Gotta bring 1 of them in cash generation looks very low this year???

Traders · 31/03/2017 at 13:45

Js* not is

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 13:54

If you're unable to hold I'd go with Marchbank, but it's hard to tell this early

Traders · 31/03/2017 at 15:51

Thanks Patch

Neil Demons Delight · 31/03/2017 at 13:26

Awesome stuff Patch but no Witts If he gets his taps to advantage up could be value .Thinking of Strd to WITTS mainly cause I cant pronounce his name and I get McGrath as the spoons How is he in the wet patch

rdtic · 31/03/2017 at 13:29

Higgins or Steele??
Thoughts people

Traders · 31/03/2017 at 13:56

I say Steele because of dpp

Traders · 31/03/2017 at 13:58

You will save some coin too

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 15:00

Steele, because of price and DPP

Neverweaken · 31/03/2017 at 17:13

Steele for me. And I have him over higgins

SCDamien · 31/03/2017 at 13:34

The Crows are teasing Troy Menzel as a late in, and I feel that puts Andy Otten's job security at risk, and there is also a high chance that Hibberd is dropped for the returning Aaron Mullett. I think I would need to jump on Nic Newman at least if Hibberd is dropped just to cover my bases.

BrownlowBoy · 31/03/2017 at 14:01

Many coaches will be copping a 0 if that happens.

BlakeyP · 31/03/2017 at 14:11

Menzel and Otten not like for like pal completely diff player I doubt the sbobe would happen

SCDamien · 31/03/2017 at 14:42

They're not like for like, but Adelaide have been known to sure up fire power. I'm guessing Menzel is more in case Eddie doesn't get up (because he was ill)

Steeeve · 31/03/2017 at 13:42

Said it in the last thread and I'll say it again… Eddy will be back for Port. Charlie Dixon is a walking corpse, and when he is again laid to rest that spot is all Eddy's.

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 13:55

Agree, Steeeeeeve! Port's reincarnation technology can only last so long before international espionage agencies take note and shut it down

Emma · 31/03/2017 at 13:46

I might look to bring in WHE for Preuss via Stranida in my forwards if Tarintino scores well and keeps his spot.

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 13:53

Nice, Emma!

Rick Grimes · 31/03/2017 at 13:54

Will hold Eddy but reckon if Hibberd gets dropped I'll exit him. This isn't a normal year and we need to be bold.

SCaddict · 31/03/2017 at 14:33

So far the fantasy gods have rewarded a lot of bold moves with so many popular midpricers getting off to great starts. But it's only one round in and they may not be so forgiving in the future.

I plan to see how McGrath and the Crows rookie defenders go and if it appears that McGrath is going to be a required player at Addicts Anonymous FC I may pull the trigger early on Eddy to Hannan. Also by Saturday night we should have a better idea of whether it's worth keeping Taranto around so then can make a call on whether a Sunday trade is worth it or hold til next week.

Cash generation is going to be ultra critical this season so you have to be on the all best few rookies by the end of next week or you could find it quite an uphill climb in the first half of the season with so many poor and unreliable cows out there like the Eddys, Picketts and perhaps Hibbos etc.

INPieman · 31/03/2017 at 15:05

Starting with a bank would have been a good idea

Northerner · 31/03/2017 at 17:27

My $300k is feeling very valuable with options aplenty!

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 17:41

We do have Newman coming in so not all is lost!

Jay · 31/03/2017 at 15:14

A long shot, plus it might put me a couple of weeks behind the cash-gen 8 ball, but I'm considering holding Eddy until Harry McKay is on the bubble as some are expecting. 4 goals in the VFL last week.

JamiesNinjas13 · 31/03/2017 at 16:36

Too early to say this isn't a normal year. Make a judgement mid year.

Geoff · 31/03/2017 at 14:02

Wines, Ward or Heppell?

Kev · 31/03/2017 at 14:54

For…? VC? I like Heppell as a sneaky pod

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 14:58

to trade in? From what we saw of Heppell, I can't look past him

Neverweaken · 31/03/2017 at 17:14

Give Heppel on more look but then considering

INPieman · 31/03/2017 at 14:22

Brett Eddy has been dropped for Jarman Impey

Youngy · 31/03/2017 at 15:09

DAMMIT, can't even use him as a loophole with my team.

INPieman · 31/03/2017 at 15:17

Port plays the last match of the round. Oh should be able to loop

Youngy · 31/03/2017 at 16:18

Can only loop a premo, don't want to risk it incase he is a late in. chances of Pickett scoring higher than Dahlhouse or Macrea, slim to none.

3 fwds already played Butler, Nank, WHE with 2 premos and Houston. bench =pickett, eddy

Youngy · 31/03/2017 at 18:46

Wait can't believe I didn't see that can bring Florent down fwd and use him as a loop.

Matt · 31/03/2017 at 14:27

Need some desperate advice;
Playing a Draft League at the moment so cost isn't an issue.

Which two am I best off running in my defense?
Josh Gibson, Bachar Houli, Zac Jones, Caleb Marchbank or Nick Haynes?

Also should I be looking to swap out either Viney or Ziebell for Stephen Hill or Mitch Duncan??

Completely undecided and would love some input!

Kev · 31/03/2017 at 14:51

Jones, Marchbank

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 14:53

As Kev said, Jones, Marchbank. Would go Ziebell for Duncan personally

Ando_7 · 31/03/2017 at 14:32

I used the VC loophole on Treloar, should I stick or twist to Dangerfield?

INPieman · 31/03/2017 at 14:52

I'd go with danger. Scored 220 against North last year

jez_m · 31/03/2017 at 15:33

Danger 100%

Youngy · 31/03/2017 at 16:08

Agree Danger

dwhits · 31/03/2017 at 14:32

It is with great sadness that I will be letting go of big Rooey this week, a maximum outage of potentially 6 weeks is too much for a premo fwd, so it is back to the drawing board…

Option 1: like for like trade to Franklin / Kennedy / Macrae
Option 2: bank over 100k and trade to Higgins / Miller / Cameron

Higgins playing pure midfield on the wing with only 4% ownership… Miller's 3rd year in the system and rotating through the mid 3.9% ownership… or play it safe with Franklin etc. Charlie Cameron is an interesting one, not sure if flash in the pan or if he's gonna explode this year.

What's everyone's gut feel community?

Kev · 31/03/2017 at 14:50

First instinct is to go safe, dwhits. You're only making things hard for yourself by bringing in a midpricer

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 14:55

Depends on how badly you need the cash, DW! Cameron a flash in the pan for mine, but I've got Higgins and eyed off Touk preseason, so think they're decent options… if you need the warchest, I'd go a sneaky midpricer, otherwise stay safe

dwhits · 31/03/2017 at 15:47

Thanks lads, much appreciated.

Going to Franklin, his next 6-7 weeks look delicious. I'll be keeping my eye on Higgins though, another 100+ score and he may be finding his way in. Miller looks to have less midfield time and competing for points against Ablett, Hall and now Swallow.

Good luck and may the SC gods be with you.

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 16:08

And also with you, mate! Higgins could have a mammoth year in the guts, but see what Cunnington's return does for him first

Neverweaken · 31/03/2017 at 17:15

Would say franklin. Works for byes

Keenbutclueless · 31/03/2017 at 16:07

AFL website saying he will be back next week or Round 4!

Bells E Bubb · 31/03/2017 at 17:50

Go JJK. Swans have a total of 1 game's experience on the interchange tonight. Yes. 1.

DEE · 31/03/2017 at 14:57

Roo down to Miller or Higgins or someone else less than $430k?
Got Nank at F4.

Freeing up cash so next week I can go:
Otten – McGrath/Marchbank
Parfitt/Pickett – WHE

Bang, bang makes two lines much strong with JOM at M8, Hampton at D6 and Bowes at F6

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 15:01

Like it, DEE. Like it a lot

DEE · 31/03/2017 at 15:07

who do you think to replace Roo with?

Carl · 31/03/2017 at 15:14

Higgins of those two. Or Steele

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 15:19

Would go Steele. See him, Touk and Higgins as very similar, but the cash will go a long way this year

Derek · 31/03/2017 at 15:29

nice. Do you have Beams?

DEE · 31/03/2017 at 15:45

No I don't have beams but midfield pretty full.

Pendlebury, JPK, bontempelli, zorko, fyfe, crouch, Kelly, JOM

Krups · 31/03/2017 at 15:21

Loop Eddy for Butlers score or go with Houston on ground if named?

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 15:45

Go with Houston, methinks

Carl · 31/03/2017 at 15:47

Houston just

jez_m · 31/03/2017 at 15:25

Don't mind Heath Shaw as a bit of a left field VC option this weekend. His three highest scores last year (203, 143 twice) were at Spotless and one of those 143's was against the Suns. Or should I just play it safe and go Danger into Fyfe?

INPieman · 31/03/2017 at 15:44

Shaw could be a nice sneaky one. Those numbers are nice

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 15:45

With the way CD have been doing the scores I wouldn't be confident doing a Sunday VC/C. Love Heater as an option

Daniel · 01/04/2017 at 12:19

Shhhhhh.

Tommo09 · 31/03/2017 at 15:26

JPK into Danger
Roo to JJK this week

Thinking I will need WHE next week

INPieman · 31/03/2017 at 15:41

WHE will be one of the most traded in players in history next week. And rightly so. That really is the epitome of a correction trade

Tommo09 · 31/03/2017 at 15:52

I just have to find the cash for him

Top hawk · 31/03/2017 at 15:51

I have just gone Roo to JJK. Pulled the trigger. Can't reverse so she's locked. With Brett Eddy now dropped I can't afford to have both FWD bench spots filled by 2 lame ducks. Parfitt can now go to my FWD bench instead of being on field. Next week I will grab WHE and a rookie replacement for Joel Smith down back.

Joshua · 31/03/2017 at 15:32

It wouldn't be panic unless someone had to mention DAN HANNEBERY. The bloke played only 70% during jlt and 70% first game back.. Not hitting tackles, nothing. Looked like he pretty much was out all last quarter. In afl fantasy he's going to drop 80k if he doesn't score more than 60..

Would you consider trading Reiwoldt > Miller & Hannebery to either Tom rockliff + 80 thousand, or Heppell +215 thousand in the bank?

Im in the right place. Panic station. Last week didn't seem to be just a *one off bad game* for Hanners. His stats carried over exactly the same as the jlt.

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 15:44

With Hanners' history of being an absolute beast, I'd personally give him one more game, then pull the trigger. Also gives us more time to judge replacements.

Joshua · 31/03/2017 at 15:46

Problem is I didn't bring in whe this week knowing I was going to trade Hanners.. Bit annoying lol

Phil · 31/03/2017 at 15:58

In Fantasy I would definitely trade Hannebery to Heppell, but in SC I'd wait a week and reassess

Youngy · 31/03/2017 at 16:06

He's a BEAST

HOLD

rdtic · 31/03/2017 at 15:45

Who would you play out of Otten and Stewart???

INPieman · 31/03/2017 at 15:59

If Hibbo Jnr gets dropped later you can loop them. If not I'd go otten

Youngy · 31/03/2017 at 16:04

Stewart

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 16:05

Stewart for mine

rdtic · 31/03/2017 at 16:11

Cheers fellas

Woody · 31/03/2017 at 15:53

Who should I trade in for Smith – Mcgrath or Z. Jones? Also panicking about hanners – fingers crossed he is back to his best – come on CD bit of love for him tonight you owe me after the treloar debacle!

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 16:07

I'd hold this week if you can, Woody, so we can have a gander at Nic Newman – otherwise McGrath's the man of the moment.

Conundrums · 31/03/2017 at 15:55

Is it worth downgrading Roughy to WHE if he underperforms this week? i need the cash to trade Eddy to Hannan, have absolutely nothing in my cap :/

Youngy · 31/03/2017 at 16:02

Trading potential premos down to rookies is not ideal. Reasses after this round as u can not trade WHE in now. WHE will slow down chances of him averaging one hundred are slim, he will most likely plateau at around 400k. So I don't think he is a must have.

INPieman · 31/03/2017 at 16:04

Only if Roughy really spuds it

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 16:05

As a last resort, I guess so, but Roughie should only improve with gametime.

Phil · 31/03/2017 at 16:01

If you guys sold the rights to the Panic Room, Patch & Jock would be instant millionaires! Love it!
Ok Patchy boy, Roo out for Higgins, Smith out for Marchbank. Thoughts?

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 16:06

Cheers Phil! I love it mate. Think Higgins takes a big responsibility this year through the guts, Marchbank looks solid as anything

Carl · 31/03/2017 at 16:06

Good trade but wait until next week to do it

Carl · 31/03/2017 at 16:11

Roo > Higgins or Nank?
Will allow me to bring in WHE, Hannan or McGrath next week with plenty of cash

Youngy · 31/03/2017 at 16:22

Nank would be my choice

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 16:25

You need The Nank, Carlos!

Carl · 31/03/2017 at 16:27

Cheers boys. All the best with you're next couple of hours and the Panic!

mark · 31/03/2017 at 16:12

miles or pickett?

Youngy · 31/03/2017 at 16:24

If I had to choose probably Pickett just cause he has already played a game, If u can loop do because I reckon that will produce pretty crap scores

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 16:25

I really rate Miles, and especially as I think the Dees will waltz over the top of Carlton, I'd go with him, but he may also dish up a 40

Jake.B · 31/03/2017 at 18:01

Miles.

Carl · 31/03/2017 at 16:48

Nearly teams time – will give us all some answers!

It looks like an Ave of 82-83 (based on last ave's for guys who havnt played yet) will have you peak in price around $450k. Surely that bodes well for WHE? 200k profit is more than enough for me.

Is my maths wrong?

frogger · 31/03/2017 at 17:07

Think that's too high.
    In-season multiplier closer to 5.0/5.1k than 5.4k for price movements.
    Would see him closer to 400k by rd 10, 410 by rd 12, e.g. but if he belts out the odd 100+ like last night, that will really help.
    See what others say.
    Certainly seems to have JS and role advantages over the cheaper options

SCaddict · 31/03/2017 at 17:04

Scotty has swung the axe. Hibberd, Preuss and Mountford all given the arse!

BrownlowBoy · 31/03/2017 at 17:09

I have 2 of the 3.

Youngy · 31/03/2017 at 17:10

Was hoping Mountford would make the cut

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 17:41

That hurts

Steven · 31/03/2017 at 18:21

Trade hibberd to Otten or Newman?

SCaddict · 31/03/2017 at 18:28

Maybe only if you were facing a donut but even then I'd try to find the cash to bring in a Marchbank/McGrath type with decent JS and scoring potential.

Otten has Lever breathing down his neck so could get dumped at any minute and Newman has Aliir Alii waiting in the wings for his opportunity to return to senior footy. So if you don't expect to wear an onfield donut in defence this weekend I'd just sit tight on Hibbo for now.

Steven · 31/03/2017 at 18:39

Thanks for that i also got smith aswell on bench, havent got cash to get mcgrath and already got marchbank so probs will sit

SCaddict · 31/03/2017 at 18:44

Swans have swung a late change with Aliir Aliir coming in for Foote so that may be good news for Nic Newman's hopes of staying in the side a little longer.

But I still wouldn't trade in Newman until he is on the bubble if it were me i.e. just before Rd4. Might only take him one crap game to be looking on the outside in again and you've burnt a trade for nothing.

Beezneez · 01/04/2017 at 12:28

Agree to not trade Newman till he is on the bubble – as far as Otten is concerned it will be out of him and J Kelly who gets dropped when Lever comes back (probably next week after his SANFL trial) – Cheney should be in when he is ready but that may be some time with his hamstring setback.

Steven · 02/04/2017 at 11:36

Just hurts when both of them do well especially Otten

Randomcliche2 · 01/04/2017 at 00:40

I got the full set. I should have know Brad Scott was lying through his teeth. I recall when wells went off at half time wk1 they said he was fine on Twitter named him wk2 and then late outed him….he didn't return for another 10+ rounds. Lying sods norf.

DEE · 31/03/2017 at 17:04

north cuts Pruess, Hibberd and Mountford – all Emergencies.

Youngy · 31/03/2017 at 17:10

DAMMMMMMMMMMIT I had Mountford

Carl · 31/03/2017 at 17:05

Final Sunday teams

Cats: Lang in for Cockatoo. Parfitt stays in

NM: Cunnington, Daw, Mullett, Garner for Waite, Hibberd, Preuss and Mountford

Already knew Eddy out for Port

Other changes not SC relevant other than Smith out

TRIGGER HAPPY · 31/03/2017 at 17:09

Big one for Gawn holders

Spencer emergency again.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 31/03/2017 at 17:15

Must rate Parfitt at the cattery currently keeping menegola out of the team

Steve · 31/03/2017 at 17:25

Did Houston and Atley make the cut for port

TRIGGER HAPPY · 31/03/2017 at 17:29

Houston yes
      atley no

Steve · 31/03/2017 at 17:31

Cheers trigg

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 17:40

You beauty, Carl

Wellsey · 31/03/2017 at 17:05

Well.. hear this for a heartbreaker. I traded Roo down to T.Menzel just to have a look at how my team looked with him in it and the cash. Apparently lockout from game 1 is the end of the 'reverse trades' button and now I'm stuck with a dropped rookie forward staining my underpant.

Luckily I picked Hannan, Butler, WHE and Nank from the start so it's not panic stations regarding needing corrective trades but FFS… my war chest is incredibly full on the bright side.. Newb move on my behalf but anyway.. Panic Room is awesome. .

Derek · 31/03/2017 at 17:09

ahhhh… there is always the first person every year that does that.

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 17:43

Heart is bleeding for you Wellsey! Gotta learn the hard way sometimes… still very rough!

Kim · 31/03/2017 at 17:54

Sucks mate, should've gone Steele has better job security or a premonition like buddy or macrae if u didn't have them. Can only learn from mistakes. I feel for you though buddy! Best to wait next time before trading especially if saints haven't played yet. I learnt that from last year also! Trading out eddy for Hannan this week in case any nasty surprise occur after this round.

Kim · 31/03/2017 at 17:55

Haha meant premo

Vinstar · 31/03/2017 at 17:30

Community, if hanners has another below par game tonight he's looking at a massive drop in price for a good couple of weeks. Would it be worth in burning a trade and downgrade to a player who is going to generate max cash into the squad and then pick hanners back up when his price steadys?

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 17:40

Possibly – we'll reasses next week to see what the options are

Derek · 31/03/2017 at 17:41

great idea. but we all forget how precious trades are at the end of the season. how much cash is a trade (in this case 2 trades) worth to you?

Ricko · 31/03/2017 at 17:42

Ward to Heppell anyone?

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 17:45

Not after one round, Ricko. We'll assess underperforming premiums next week

Jmiester · 31/03/2017 at 17:46

No! 1 week is nothing. Stay the course

Jake.B · 31/03/2017 at 18:02

See how heppell goes this week but quite possibly.

Youngy · 31/03/2017 at 18:42

Agree Defintely No

Cliffy · 31/03/2017 at 17:43

Damn this could be a record for Emg loopholes I have this week! Hibberd out now for Roos means I can have 3 loopholes going for Defence, Midfield and Forward lines respectively.

Patch · 31/03/2017 at 17:44

That's looking at it optimistically, Cliffy!

Cliffy · 31/03/2017 at 17:46

Hahaha I guess so!

I have J.Smith to use for Defensive one via Otten/Stewart, M.Hibberd to use for Midfield one via Barrett/Parfitt, and B.Eddy for Taranto/Houston.

Chris · 31/03/2017 at 19:13

How do you use hibberd with barrett playing before hand and parfitt playing against north ??

hedski · 31/03/2017 at 19:25

Emergency on Barrett plays Saturday

Crowmagnon · 31/03/2017 at 17:45

Was just thinking the same.

hedski · 31/03/2017 at 19:24

I'm the same, Looping Otten/Stewart with Hibbo, Barrett/SPS with my mid/fwd donut and prob take Butlers 65 with Eddy (Not sure could go Parfitt or Pickett).
    Might trade in next 20 mins also.

Joe T · 31/03/2017 at 17:45

Eddy out means I can do a sneaky loophole. Who best to start on field between Houston, Taranto and Parfitt? I'll loophole the other two with Eddy.

Cliffy · 31/03/2017 at 17:47

Hey I'm rolling with Taranto into Houston if that helps mate!

Steeeve · 31/03/2017 at 17:57

Well I have:
Eddy, Mountford, Hibberd, Preuss, Joel Smith.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiii

INPieman · 31/03/2017 at 18:23

Ouch

Lazza · 31/03/2017 at 18:26

🙁

Youngy · 31/03/2017 at 18:42

Ye I have 3 of them, I though that was bad

Keenbutclueless · 31/03/2017 at 20:31

I have 4. No Pruess. Loopholes everywhere!

Randomcliche2 · 01/04/2017 at 00:45

I got set ad well bro! And already used trades on pies! How many will Brad 'lying son of a b' Scott name next week?

Jake.B · 31/03/2017 at 18:01

If treleors scoring doesn't improve then I'm swapping him for zmerret

Saundo · 31/03/2017 at 18:06

Yeah me too

Kim · 31/03/2017 at 18:22

Waste of a trade sideways premo trades are useless if they are still averaging 100 mate which treloar is and he certainly isn't injured. Trust me this is a season you are going to need all the trades you have, only corrective trades in first 2 rounds and for rookies only really. This is my fifth season so I have made those silly errors in my first few seasons.

Daniel · 01/04/2017 at 12:27

Yeah, no chance that will be one of your two biggest priorities next week.

Saundo · 31/03/2017 at 18:07

Thoughts on the job security of Newman and Fox?

SCaddict · 31/03/2017 at 18:21

Not sure either is particular flash with Alir Alir and Heeney right around the corner. Even Rohan and McVeigh are listed as only 3 weeks away potentially.

So I wouldn't bother considering either Fox or Newman until they are at least on the bubble.

Lazza · 31/03/2017 at 18:41

Newman probably ok with Rampe out for a few weeks. Fox, not so sure… he is a rookie elevation so is likely to head back to rookie land when Papley returns. Fox's tackling stats are off the chart. He is quick and loves a contest. Top VFL midfielder, but also plays back.

Shake n bake · 31/03/2017 at 18:12

I said straight after rd1 we will all have 2 to 3 rookies out for rd 2! That's what's happened think im going to pull the trigger on hannan this week because wont be able to correct everything l want to do b4 players prices change.

SCaddict · 31/03/2017 at 18:16

Going more midpriced has allowed me to avoid some of the more useless rookies like Hibbo and Mountford. In fact Eddy and Straindick are my only non starters at this stage.

INPieman · 31/03/2017 at 18:37

That mid pricer strategy may pay off this year SCA

SCaddict · 31/03/2017 at 18:39

For your sake you better hope not INP!

Shake n bake · 31/03/2017 at 18:54

I have Smith unlucky, Eddy Hibbard Straindick. No choice but to start Stewart.

Shake n bake · 31/03/2017 at 18:57

I have Smith unlucky, Hibbard Eddy Straindick no choice but to start Stewart.

DavidSA · 31/03/2017 at 18:15

Hickey against no frills West Coast ruck should smash out 120 surely no?

I am getting itchy finger if he does not perform again

INPieman · 31/03/2017 at 18:34

I thought goldy would go 120+ against WC. Didn't happen

Neil Demons Delight · 31/03/2017 at 19:36

Grundy a better R2 than Goldie at this stage but cant forget Witts if he gets it right like NANK witts could be a great cash cow without being R 1/ 2

POTS · 31/03/2017 at 18:17

Doch, Shaw, Laird, Otten, Hampton Stewart in DEF with J Smith & Z Guthrie on the bench (Hibberd in MID bench). Only have $9900 in bank. Is it a risk running no E in DEF or should I trade Smith to N Newman?

Kim · 31/03/2017 at 18:19

Is a risk but Newman in for first game job security not the best in my opinion, I wouldn't trade unless you are looking t a donut personally.

INPieman · 31/03/2017 at 18:33

I agree with Kim. Only to avoid a donut

Yeah baby · 31/03/2017 at 18:24

VC on JPK, Bont or Ward ?

Youngy · 31/03/2017 at 18:41

Im VCing Danger and C Fyfe but if u had to pick one of those three JPK 100%

Lazza · 31/03/2017 at 18:24

So I have 1 rookie on each line not playing.(Not RUC). One courtesy of a SC stuff up last Sat … showing a rookie as GREEN but turns out wasn't even named let alone a chance to take the field. Wrote to SC – no reply.

Anyway, Hibberd & Eddy are 2 of those, the other is not in consideration at all, but is $102K and will use as loop hole – will watch Fox as a possible replacement.

Do I bring Hannan in for Eddy to ensure I have two trades options next week. Keeping Hibberd allows me to use him as a loop hole this week (I'm in a 10 team comp which start this week) and to select either a Mid or Newman the following week and trade out my dud..

Dildor · 31/03/2017 at 18:25

Would love to hear responses for this, i have the exact issue.

Derek · 31/03/2017 at 18:43

because we have a rolling lockout, you can gauge the need to trade as the weekend goes.

the good thing is that eddy plays in the last game and Hibberd is also on Sunday.

depends on who your other rookies are, but i'm assuming they are the usual suspects (pickett, parfitt, taranto, SPP, barrett etc)

A simple plan is to have Parfitt in the forward line, on the Bench with the E. Eddy on field. If Parfitt does ok, you leave as is. If Parfitt has a shocker, you then trade Eddy to Hannan and take Hannans score.

there are other variations, depending on who you have.

Derek · 31/03/2017 at 18:47

i would keep Eddy. he will play again soon. Look at trading Smith who is injured. Smith to Hannan using Hibberd (Sunday) and Pickett (Sunday) as you DPP swingers,

if Parfitt stuffs up, trade Smith to Hannans using the double swing trade on sunday.

Liam · 31/03/2017 at 20:59

You won't be able to swing Hibberd because he woukd of played same time as Parfitt.

Kim · 31/03/2017 at 18:56

Sucks guys but you HAVE to actually check teams on afl website it's the first thing I did when I saw Joyce from st kinda in green and saw his name nowhere to be seen. For sure it's a stuffup but unfortunately also your fault for not double checking team selections. Mind you never happened before from memory. But swallow late out wasn't on afl website till extremely late last week, heard about it from this forum and also checked suns website just in time to swap Barrett on field and said he just rolled an ankle and should be in next week so didn't trade him for some hack like McCarthy who was terrible.

Vicki · 31/03/2017 at 18:28

To use the emergency loop hole does your emergency rookie on the bench need to play first before your on field donut ?

Derek · 31/03/2017 at 18:36

no. just remember to put the E on them

RobDog · 31/03/2017 at 18:40

Vicki, you need the player that you want the score from on the bench as the Emergency. You need your non-playing donut (rookie) on the field as the Captain. Only do this after you have decided to take the Vice Captain's score as the double points.

Kim · 31/03/2017 at 18:53

For example put hibberd on field then have otten as emergency and if happy with ottens score eg 70+ then leave as is, but if otten spuds up like last week and goes 40 odd then put hibberd back on bench and swap for Stewart who plays after often. Hibberd and Stewart all play after otten so easy to do this week or smith from Melb if stuck with him and hibberd in mids. I am doing this with deluca each week in mid or fwd line as he is dual position so I loophole whoever plays first eg butler and Barrett this week for fwd and mid and see who's score I want more. Won't work when deluca plays before them all but free mostly plays sat night or Sunday so works very well, even better than strandica as I can chose a mid or forward to loop.

Vicki · 31/03/2017 at 19:22

Thanks Kim. Now I understand.

Finnius123 · 31/03/2017 at 18:28

Would you take butler's 65 or back Taranto to deliver? Can use Eddie as a loophole.

Youngy · 31/03/2017 at 18:40

As a 200k rookie u brought him in to score more than 65, I feel like u have to roll the dice with him

Finnius123 · 31/03/2017 at 18:42

Yeah am feeling the same thing

Kim · 31/03/2017 at 18:44

65 is a decent score for a forward rookie, depends how risky or conservative you are mate. I think Taranto will go 75+ this week if he get 5 or more possies than last week, otherwise he could be dropped out of the side and I think he also knows that. So I am risking it and going Taranto myself. Is he is shit again this week I'm going to pull the trigger and go Hoskins Eliot who is averaging 104 after his 2 games as his job security far better and will make a lot more cash.

EatChickenNuggets · 31/03/2017 at 18:37

Aliir Aliir in. Good news for Newman's JS, at least until Rampe comes back

Finnius123 · 31/03/2017 at 18:39

Is it possible to reverse trades still?

Kim · 31/03/2017 at 18:46

No not after first game of the round has started buddy, rookie error I'm afraid. I made one trade before rolling lockout and my second tonight after eddy was dropped for exactly that reason. Unlucky but it's also how you learn in this sometimes cruel game we play!

Finnius123 · 31/03/2017 at 18:48

Yeah I thought so. No worries because I am happy with my trades – but good to knojavascript: postComment(1);w for the future!

INPieman · 31/03/2017 at 18:54

Apparently if you trade the player you traded out back in you go back to 30 trades. I've read that. But I've never tried it during lockout. But apparently it only works if you've only done one trade. If your game enough to try it let us know how it goes

Finnius123 · 31/03/2017 at 19:06

If you want to go first Pieman I would happily follow in suit

INPieman · 31/03/2017 at 19:18

Make up a dummy team & try it

Finnius123 · 31/03/2017 at 19:32

Just did. Went all mid-pricers just for lols. Actually interested to see how it goes. Have to wait to be locked out, but check in the replies soonish and we will have an answer!

INPieman · 31/03/2017 at 20:15

Interested to know the result

Finnius123 · 31/03/2017 at 23:32

Not locked out until next round. Every trade for me is free until then. Look out for it on other threads!

Randomcliche2 · 01/04/2017 at 00:51

Sweet n thanks!

Shake n bake · 31/03/2017 at 18:47

Foote late out.

Lazza · 31/03/2017 at 18:48

ALERRRRRTTT: A late change fo rtonight's game – – Foote is out for Sydney … Aliir Aliir is in.. .

Youngy · 31/03/2017 at 18:51

Seriously considering going Eddy to Hannan. It will depend how Florent scores as my loop hole option, but I feel like 2 trades next week might not be enough corrective trades. And I like Hannan his JS seems good, defintely better than Eddy's

If Florent scores bad, Ill probably be 50/50 on this trade.

Thoughts Community???

INPieman · 31/03/2017 at 19:25

The risk is what if Hannan gets injured or dropped before next week. That's the only thing stopping me from brining Hannan in this week. If florent deposits a large turd it might be worth the risk

Paul · 31/03/2017 at 18:53

Ideas on job security of Fox or Hayward for the swans?

Derek · 31/03/2017 at 19:04

not great. Swans will be getting Heeney back in a couple of weeks, Mcveigh in 3 weeks,, Papley in 2-3 weeks, Rohan in 3 weeks

Lazza · 31/03/2017 at 20:44

Parley is on long term injury list. Fox was elevated because of this. He'll be 7 weeks plus.

Lazza · 31/03/2017 at 20:44

Papley

Finnius123 · 31/03/2017 at 21:48

They are playing well though….

Finnius123 · 31/03/2017 at 18:54

start hannan or taranto?

Derek · 31/03/2017 at 19:01

do you have Eddy to loophole with?

Finnius123 · 31/03/2017 at 19:07

nope just traded him for hannan otherwise will be making 3 trades next week

Youngy · 31/03/2017 at 19:02

Probably Hannan…

SCDamien · 31/03/2017 at 19:05

Personally, Hannan. But a 200k rookie is supposed to out perform a 117k rookie so its up to you if you want to roll the dice.

Mike · 31/03/2017 at 19:02

Wow i cant believe how many ppl already trading .just remember fellow supercoaches its a long season dont make knee jerk decisions so early in the season as the will come to bite you in the butt come finals . 10-4 im out

BrownlowBoy · 31/03/2017 at 19:05

Agree, people sideways trading fit premiums will run out of trades. Trades at this stage are vital, as rookie corrective trades are very important. Wasting trades on premiums who are uninjured is a huge mistake.

Alby · 31/03/2017 at 19:05

Doing my head in Higgins or Macrae for Roo dalema already in week 2 help

Finnius123 · 31/03/2017 at 19:33

Buddy. But if you don't have him Macrae

Alby · 31/03/2017 at 19:47

Thanks Finn went with Macrae in the end already had Buddy.

Finnius123 · 31/03/2017 at 19:49

No worries mate

Saintly · 31/03/2017 at 19:09

got the same issue probably Macrae less risky

hedski · 31/03/2017 at 19:10

$hit Maxy is doin my head in, is he playin?
Had Nank fwd so need to decide Cameron to Witts as cover/cash cow. Prob don't need to trade otherwise unless I go early on Hannan.

INPieman · 31/03/2017 at 19:28

Gawn is named. And Goodwin has said all week he's lining up. So I would panic. Despite the fact that your in the panic room

hedski · 31/03/2017 at 19:33

Oh I'm panicking Pie, 15 mins to make up my mind.
      I think Gawn will play but……..got a few moves for next week. Aarrgh.

INPieman · 31/03/2017 at 19:49

SuperCoach Is back my friend. And we love the pressure & panic

hedski · 31/03/2017 at 19:52

I held my nerve, no trades yet.
          Thrive on it, tipping the swans Buddy bog

Neil Demons Delight · 31/03/2017 at 20:14

I didn't went for Witts which is not a bad idea really as Nank looks good at this early stage at F3

hedski · 31/03/2017 at 20:26

I have Gawn Sandi Cameron at r3 (may come into play with Tippet doing an ankle) and Nank f4, cheers Neil.

WattswrongJack · 31/03/2017 at 19:11

Surprised more out getting rid of Smith this week week a known injury. Given the lack of defence rookies playing this week, there isn't many others to 'assess' before making a corrective trade next week. Very tempting to go Smith to Newman before tonight's game giving his attacking defender role

Finnius123 · 31/03/2017 at 19:35

I would. Otherwise you simply won't have enough trades. Sideways trading playing rookies is different, but if they are injured/not playing, I say get them out of there.

Plugger · 31/03/2017 at 19:13

Miles (away @ Adelaide) or Barrett ([email protected] Gabba).
I think Miles could be a higher scorer on even terms,
but who to field?

Finnius123 · 31/03/2017 at 19:35

Barrett

Finnius123 · 31/03/2017 at 19:36

He already has a game under his belt and will be a lot more comfortable

Top hawk · 31/03/2017 at 19:43

Miles also playing at home. Even so, I would go Barrett. Miles will be nervous as hell being his first game. Barrett is playing his second game and might spend a bit more time around the footy. Cheers

Plugger · 31/03/2017 at 19:45

Thanks to each who confirmed Barrett. Steadied my nerve!

INPieman · 31/03/2017 at 19:50

There also been a drop or 2 of rain in Brizzy. Might suit the little blokes

Lazza · 31/03/2017 at 20:49

Miles was average in JLT.
    Barrett for mine.

Harvey · 31/03/2017 at 19:37

Play Parfitt or Hannan on field?

Top hawk · 31/03/2017 at 19:47

The fact that Hannan doubled Parfitt's score last week, I would play the percentages and place Hannan on field. Easy one.
    Cheers

Finnius123 · 31/03/2017 at 19:48

hannan

Plugger · 31/03/2017 at 19:50

Yes, Hannan.

Top hawk · 31/03/2017 at 20:08

Nice hit by Jones on Cloke!!!! How good was that! hehehehe

Kim · 31/03/2017 at 20:13

Jones reported, left the ground and got someone in the head, might be looking at a week for that hit. I don't own him so I really don't mind if he does get at least a week (sorry to those who do) but I had roo go down last week so need some luck in my favour this week.

Top hawk · 31/03/2017 at 20:30

No report on Zak Jones mate.

Lazza · 31/03/2017 at 20:50

He ain't got air brakes… no way he will go

Kim · 31/03/2017 at 21:08

He didn't have to leave the ground, that always counts against them, it depends if he got Cloke in the head, if he did I think he will get a week, if not think he will be ok. Haven't seen the replay as yet.

Kim · 31/03/2017 at 21:14

This replay and comments reckon he will get at least a week, left the ground and did get him in the head. I won't be disappointed if he gets a week or 2 as quite a few have him.

Clokey · 31/03/2017 at 21:53

No where near his head mate that Doggies player is soft

Kim · 31/03/2017 at 20:29

Tippett injured hurt his ankle might hopefully see darcy Cameron picked next week perhaps.

Tom · 31/03/2017 at 20:32

My plan was to hold onto Joel Smith this week to use as a loophole, but since Hibberd been omitted, cant do that. Unfortunately 9k short on Hibberd to Marchbank trade. So should i go either Joel Smith or Hibberd to McGrath?

Traders · 31/03/2017 at 20:38

Smith to McGrath……Hilbert might come back in later you can use him as loophole in kids and Dec if you have another swing player

Traders · 31/03/2017 at 20:39

Mids….not kids

Traders · 31/03/2017 at 20:39

Def not Dec….lol

Lazza · 31/03/2017 at 20:52

Based on Newman's performance so far, I will be making 1 trade this week to ensure I can bring Newman in next week. I know have 2 weeks to fit him in, but he looks like a SC scorer..

Col · 31/03/2017 at 20:56

What is going on with Hanners!!! Looks out of sorts
Unfortunately will have to be a corrective next week!!

eskimo · 31/03/2017 at 21:10

yep Hanners a gonna. It's annoying to watch one of your players stand around near the ball and no one passes to him, or he doesnt get it himself , or the balls don't wanna go near him like he has ball germs or syphilis.

Traders · 31/03/2017 at 21:42

Could be because he's getting balls in his face every night?

Howie · 31/03/2017 at 22:54

brilliant

Don't Blush Baby · 31/03/2017 at 21:11

also Bont,Parker,Buddy,Mills, points are spread out though

Don't Blush Baby · 31/03/2017 at 22:48

Apologies to Bont & Buddy ,great 2nd half

gator59 · 31/03/2017 at 21:13

traded Hanners this week

Lazza · 31/03/2017 at 21:00

First gamers leading the way – Newman and Hayward…

Top hawk · 31/03/2017 at 21:12

The next crop of rookies are on show and I like what I see. Rookie trading in the next month could become very interesting!

Danners · 31/03/2017 at 22:28

Both looked good, JS good while Rampe and Rohan are out

johnno2908 · 31/03/2017 at 21:07

Hannerz < stinking pile of poo

Top hawk · 31/03/2017 at 21:18

He is fast turning into the Scat man!

I nearly picked him. PHEW. Dodged a brown bullet there.

Youngy · 31/03/2017 at 21:12

When you have 29k in the bank and your wondering how you are going to get premium rookies next week like McGrath…. (assuming he scores well)

CRAP

Unce · 31/03/2017 at 22:48

Trade out a premo

Youngy · 31/03/2017 at 22:54

Can't do that

Neil Demons Delight · 01/04/2017 at 00:00

Same problem Youngy Definetly dont trade a prem.I looked at my 4 midpricers and culled Lloyd.Though it looks tragic and I will get him back in as D6 it enables me to get McGrath WHE witts and Hannan .All have the score on the board and will make big coin.Think those 4 have great J S as well Lloyd will be missed but Eddy Smith Strdik wont be. Sometimes you gotta do this 29 k aint gonna get much I would look at your most expendable mid pricer and get some good cash cows in .Too late when Pickett s doing 28 and WHE 98 Cheers Youngy

John James · 01/04/2017 at 02:04

Lloyd 115 tonight 89 last week,he's my D3 and will be a keeper,not sure about that trade Neil,I like the idea but not with Lloyd,did you have a very under performing premo instead, like Hannas ?

Youngy · 01/04/2017 at 10:39

All my midpricers are performing so I won't be trading them out. At this stage trades will most likely be

Mountfrod —- > Parfitt

Eddy ——> Hannan

But things will change so they probably won't be my trades will just have to miss out on Mcgrath already have WHE which is nice.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 31/03/2017 at 21:15

Something not quite right with hannas
Is only attending about 1 in 8 centre clearances loves to get down and dirty but scouting packs looking for easy ball
Only went in hard on a couple of occassion.
Newman, fox going well
Anyone's game at half way
And yes loved the Jones crunch on Cloke.

johnno2908 · 31/03/2017 at 21:20

will take a lot to talk me out of trading hannerz down this week. I know trades are precious, but looks putrid.

eskimo · 31/03/2017 at 22:37

He's lucky he is hanners and not treloar. if treloar did that shit treloar would score -250,567

Howie · 31/03/2017 at 22:53

I agree he looks off as you said above not going in to get his own ball just hovering around the pack and looks rusty kicks and handballs where poor, I'm surprised he scored as many points as he did.
    After watching him tonight i will seriously consider trading him this week although trading a premo in rd 2 is just never the go but he has to be injured or he's smoking some green before the game.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 31/03/2017 at 23:22

Seriously consider?

For me he is GAWN or may have to Bont him

70 – meh double crap sanga two weeks in a row.

Howie · 31/03/2017 at 23:34

Have used 2 trades in week 1 on Smith and Nroo being Sydney have lost 2 in a row he may come out firing. Surely Longmire has to tell us what the hell is going on with him.

But the usual applies if i don't trade him he will score 30 if i do he will hit the 200.

Bloody Hanners!

Neil Demons Delight · 01/04/2017 at 00:04

Great effort in our league Trig I think 400 odd out of 28000. Wonder if ZAC will join his brother bit of mongrel would be good at the DEES

TRIGGER HAPPY · 31/03/2017 at 21:17

Tippett about as durable as a wet kleenex

Traders · 31/03/2017 at 21:41

Hey I use Kleenex…… But it ain't for me nose

Traders · 31/03/2017 at 21:45

Seems pretty durable come clean up time to me

hedski · 31/03/2017 at 22:01

Cameron at r3 trig lookin good

Top hawk · 31/03/2017 at 23:08

Yes. Soft botty bot Tippett is done like a dinner.

Top hawk · 31/03/2017 at 22:30

He is also fast turning into a Scat man!

Finnius123 · 31/03/2017 at 22:38

Worst umpiring I have seen in a long time #freekickbulldogs

Northernsoul74 · 31/03/2017 at 23:11

Why? Explain?

Finnius · 31/03/2017 at 23:20

They were so whistle happy it was ridiculous

Lokie · 31/03/2017 at 23:22

they were first at the contest…and since when does free kicks have to even out?

Bells E Bubb · 01/04/2017 at 11:02

Swans pinged for HTB or incorrect disposal 5/6 times with no prior when at the ball first. WB were not.
      The free against Aliir. Parker inside 50 no free. The Mills 50/50 call to decide the game.
      Basically another 2-1 free kick count against.
      Hard to play against 25.

John James · 31/03/2017 at 23:27

#freekickdogs has now officially taken over from Hawthorn after tonight and last week against the Pies.

Youngy · 31/03/2017 at 23:02

I was impressed with Florent's 46 at half time… then he finished on 48

TRIGGER HAPPY · 31/03/2017 at 23:07

Ripping chase down on JJ
    Kids got some toe

Bells E Bubb · 01/04/2017 at 11:04

Yep no tank yet. No bursts of speed after half as he is spent.. Can play, might take another season. It's a worry as I had him onfield.

Skindog · 31/03/2017 at 23:11

If only Buddy could play 4,,,,,,,,

Jack · 31/03/2017 at 23:11

i swear there was no scaling for this match, compared to yesterday's game where guys were getting 25 extra points

RobDog · 31/03/2017 at 23:55

Yep agree. Fanfooty has it at 3219 points awarded, so 81 points to get spread somewhere. My belief is that the CD counters a: have not picked Treloar in their SC teams & b: have a number of Sydney mids that they are desperately trying to figure out ways to give points.

Tony · 01/04/2017 at 00:03

It's because at the end of yesterday's game, there were still ~200 points to allocate. At the end of today's, it was only 15-20, so the scaling was effectively already done to a large extent.

hedski · 31/03/2017 at 23:23

Go cats

Juzzy · 31/03/2017 at 23:27

Was busy Thursday night and forgot to take the VC off Pendles and put it on Rocky (my left-field pick).

In calmer times I would take Pendles 120 but I am now thinking that might be more of a risk than going Danger against North. I'm sure some of you remember what he did to them last year …

Any thoughts appreciated.

Randomcliche2 · 01/04/2017 at 01:12

Same boat here. Pendles never bad vc option though. Geelong are going to maul the roos. Jelwood and Danger if only you could vc and c them to get the highest score of the round…..I'm going Danger. I don't pay 700k to not put the c on his arse!

Beezneez · 01/04/2017 at 12:34

IMO 130 is the minimum score to take with the loophole.

Countdown · 31/03/2017 at 23:46

At this stage I have:
DEF: Hampton and Otten on field (J Smith, M Hibberd)
MID: Swallow ,H-Smith (Barrett, Pickett, P. Pepper)
FWD: Hannan, Taranto on field (B Eddy, Parfitt)

Would you hold this week, or make a trade, options?
Thanks

Juzzy · 01/04/2017 at 00:43

I would hold this week Count.

Keep a eye on the Swans boys that played tonight.

Randomcliche2 · 01/04/2017 at 01:31

How much cash? Targets? Marchy Butler WHE. Unless you can magic Smith to Marchy hold.

Swans2012 · 31/03/2017 at 23:54

I think I'm holding this week…..even with hibb, smith, preuss, eddy. Butler and one of whe or marchbank next week….the others can wait…. for now.

Juzzy · 01/04/2017 at 00:29

Little story community. The moral will be "don't make supercoach trades on Friday night when you are half-cut".

My backline is hanging by a thread as it is but when Jones cleaned up Cloke tonight ( he's gonna get a holiday) I panicked.
Got Stewart, Hampton, Otten onfield already.

I concocted a loophole plan. N Roo to Higg, broken shoulder Smith up to Marchbank. Hibberd my non playing loop. Pulled out the calculator, did the sums, cracked another can … made the trades.

Feeling quite happy with myself I eventually looked at the fixture … No loops.

Don't drink and trade kids 🙂

INPieman · 01/04/2017 at 08:28

I've been saying for years you should be breathalized before trading. Booze fuelled rage trades never deliver a good outcome

James · 01/04/2017 at 02:55

Had to burn one trade on Roo to Buddy but still have Hibb, Mountford, and Eddy. Thinking of swinging Pickett to mids and bringing in Hannan for Mountford just in case I need both trades next week.

Thoughts? Don't want to burn through so many trades but might need to.

David · 01/04/2017 at 03:18

Do i take Butlers 65 or do i roll the dice by playing hannan instead?

INPieman · 01/04/2017 at 08:30

Tough one. If I had both I'd probably role of the dice on Hannan. Likely to see plenty of ball against the Blues. But I wouldn't expect him to blow 65 out of the water

jacob · 01/04/2017 at 03:18

I feel sorry for those in the predicament of potentially getting rid of hanners.. yes he will depreciate in value now but if you think he will end a top 8 mid by the end (which he will be close around) then there isn't really any value in getting rid of him based off a couple of stinkers..

however as I don't own him I am licking my lips. buy low sell high. hanners before the bye rounds is going to be a good pickup I think.. many will ditch him so his ownership % will drop, becoming more of a POD and will end up scoring 105+ average by end of year!

Phil · 01/04/2017 at 07:29

Hannebery will be nowhere near top8 mid. A 105 average will have him around top40-50. I wouldn't pay 450k for him ATM.

INPieman · 01/04/2017 at 08:33

He will be offloaded on mass next week. Need to see the old Hanners back before considering picking him up. If I had him I'd stick fat with him. It's a long season

Rick Grimes · 01/04/2017 at 04:16

Gonna hold Hanners another week at least. A premo gets 3 strikes.

Rick Grimes · 01/04/2017 at 04:50

Poll: I made a panicked (half cut) decision to trade in Hrovat when Swallow was a late out. After his putrid 46 I'm not sure I want him anywhere near my team. I could trade to anyone – Rocky and Heppell are tempting.

Keep or flick?

INPieman · 01/04/2017 at 08:39

His price isn't going anywhere this week Rick. If he can't deliver this week send him to one of WHE Butler or Hannan if you don't have them. Seems lots of people have been burned by Booze trading. I've learnt my lesson in previous seasons

Stupid Coach · 01/04/2017 at 06:28

Always a very entertaining read Patch. Looking to trade out Roo for JJK this week or given Buddy's solid performance last night should I wait til next week and bring him in instead. Only reason to do it this week is I am left with a donut on the field as both my emergencies (eddy and Cameron) are not playing. However, probably not critical as league matches don't start till next week.

Would love your thoughts community.

INPieman · 01/04/2017 at 08:41

Buddy looked awesome in patches last night. Will tear some teams a new one this season. I'd wait till next week & grab him for Roo

Stupid Coach · 01/04/2017 at 10:44

Thanks INPieman. I think I might hold Roo for this week and see how JJK goes tonight before b Should I just eat humble donut for this week or should I trade out Eddy for another rookie that has already played two games. Already have Hannan and missed WHE.

Jackwatt$ · 01/04/2017 at 07:31

Foote a late out! This isn't a joke! Foote late out! Source: afl.com.au
Does anyone know what's wrong with him? Is it the bone that's connected to the ankle bone?

Jackwatt$ · 01/04/2017 at 07:34

Newman, Hayward, Fox woweee it's a rookie bonanza! Always pick Swans rookies. John Longmires sons all play SC therefore he always gives them a lot of games. #injohnwetrust

INPieman · 01/04/2017 at 09:03

Newman & Haywood looked good. See how they go next week

The Ranger · 01/04/2017 at 09:55

Newman looked very good. Sweet left foot. Hope he can keep his spot.

INPieman · 01/04/2017 at 10:01

Shades of Malcheski. If he's named for a 3rd he's going into my team

Swans2012 · 01/04/2017 at 15:00

Agreed, might solve my "I can't find the cash for marchbank problem"

Beezneez · 01/04/2017 at 12:36

Beezneez · 01/04/2017 at 12:38

Haywood very impressive.

Swans2012 · 01/04/2017 at 15:03

Also agreed, they were stoked to get him at pick 21 (I think it was). Can see why

Tommo09 · 01/04/2017 at 08:10

Houston, parfitt or Pickett on field?

INPieman · 01/04/2017 at 08:42

Definitely not Pickett. I'd go Houston

Jackliveshere · 01/04/2017 at 08:47

Houston by the length of the Flemington straight, then Parfitt and then the length of a smaller track, then Pickett

INPieman · 01/04/2017 at 08:17

See how Finnius goes with it next week. I was reading a thread where a number of people were saying it had worked

POLo23 · 01/04/2017 at 08:57

Captain McCaptainface.
I have Bont into Danger. My usual rule is VC <130= no loophole and VC>140 definate loophole. 130-140 is a grey area. Do I take Bonts 134 or risk Danger going huge? Any advice appreciated.

Youngy · 01/04/2017 at 09:29

Danger could go huge, I'd keep the C on Danger

dazloki · 01/04/2017 at 08:59

Given Danger is tipped to go bananas against the Roos, should I leave the C on him or bank Bont's 134 with the VC loophole?

INPieman · 01/04/2017 at 09:19

Seems silly not to take 134. But Danger scored 220 against the Kangas last year. And they are a worse team this year. I've knocked back Pendles 120 & going Danger. I had the VC bar set at 140 this week

The Ranger · 01/04/2017 at 09:54

134 is right in the groan zone Daz. Personally I'd take the punt on Danger.

Noirlust · 02/04/2017 at 11:12

Bont was scaled to 140. Take it.

INPieman · 01/04/2017 at 10:06

J. Pickett has a Break Even of 12 this week. Let's hope he can get there

Skindog · 01/04/2017 at 10:59

I highly doubt it! does he even know where he is? looks lost,,,,,,

JEL · 01/04/2017 at 10:19

All 3 Sydney Premo mids under-performed last night.
Going to stick with Hanners unless it becomes obvious in the next 3-4 weeks that he is the weak link.

Don't Blush Baby · 01/04/2017 at 10:28

I have Nosy Parker, thought he would score more with Mitchell gone , I'm holding though

Skindog · 01/04/2017 at 11:00

if the first two weeks havent shown you your gonna hate the next 3-4,,,,

JEL · 01/04/2017 at 11:19

True, but if it's a Sydney midfield problem, the Hanners to JPK or Parker won't be the fix.
      Will need to look elsewhere, and in that time a strong option will hopefully emerge.

Youngy · 01/04/2017 at 11:14

6 out of my 8 onfield midfielders didn't play last year or missed a large portion of the year…. That's probably not a good thing…

Liam · 01/04/2017 at 11:21

News for Preuss and Goldy owners.

Goldy in doubt for tomorrows game after leaving training on crutches.

Kim · 01/04/2017 at 12:24

Not sure many have goldy to be honest after indifferent preseason, I don't have him so wouldnt shed a tear if he missed, probably even better for danger vc or capt option if he doesn't also

Steeeve · 01/04/2017 at 12:47

I have Goldy and will hold but really hoping Preuss (my r3) gets a game

Swans2012 · 01/04/2017 at 14:59

Great news for preuss holders worried about Gawn missing….

Iconic · 01/04/2017 at 14:40

Trade N. Riewoldt >> S. Higgins
Will allow me to uprgrade J. Smith >> A. McGrath, otherwise will just go N. Riewoldt >> J. Kennedy

Youngy · 01/04/2017 at 15:24

I like it

Jordan · 01/04/2017 at 16:55

Why had there been no scaling the last couple of games?

Simpson · 01/04/2017 at 17:11

Sloanes 146 as captain or go danger

eskimo · 01/04/2017 at 17:54

id take that sloane score easy.

eskimo · 01/04/2017 at 17:58

Crikey what's up with this season. Ablett is being an arse now and not even trying. Me thinks he doesn't like the coach and wants his move away.

qwert · 01/04/2017 at 19:18

JJK or Beams as VC

Alby · 01/04/2017 at 20:21

I hope you went Beams if they were your only choices.

Noirlust · 02/04/2017 at 11:13

When you try and do a sneaky Shark move. And it fails so bad you want to fall into a dark coener and cry.

Captain in J.steele.
Fml

Finnius · 02/04/2017 at 14:46

Seriously rough. You should have vc-ed him…

Kim · 02/04/2017 at 12:24

Goldy is confirmed out for roos preuss in.

AsiaRooms · 09/04/2017 at 23:06

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who became performing some studies on that. And he without a doubt bought me lunch due to the fact I discovered it for him smile So permit me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!

Dubai Homes for sale · 18/06/2017 at 19:35

I'm keen this individual close to. I upright discovered your internet site for the plan of at primitive lot hardly ever to allusion had befall a freakout. Get tell for the ponder that I am going to decipher washed-up it again consistent.