SuperCoach 2017 Report Ess v GCSI’m sweating like a pig after running round McKay, searching for a glimpse – just a single glint – of Zachary Merrett.

About halfway into the second quarter some bloke who hauled me off the top of Essendon’s dugout told he wasn’t here. He took me to a holding room somewhere and I watched the game on my phone, blinking back tears.

The commentary was abysmal, and included a five minute discussion on shoes, both teams had long periods where they played terribly, and dodgy WiFi connection meant I’d regularly miss a minute or two of play.

Also Essendon were robbed – ROBBED I TELLS YOU – after being denied a blatant 50 metre penalty but I’m not salty at all. That’s just what we have to expect when we let Queenslanders – far north ones at that – have a turn at running things.

Anyway, before I get gang tackled by unruly Queenslanders here are my scratchy notes on what little fantasy relevance could be gleaned from this game.

ESSENDON

Notable absentees: Zach Merrett *sobs*, Dyson Heppell, David Zaharakis, Mark Baguely, Orazio Fantasia, James ‘Pops’ Kelly, David Myers, Paddy Ambrose, Matty Dea, Cale Hooker, Tom Bellchambers

Looked very good at times, and very ordinary at others. The Mosquito Fleet will be fantastic, but there’s not too much fantasty relevance at the Dons this year – just too much uncertainty and probably few rookies.

JOSH BEGELY | 117,300 | FWD | 79 SC

After the ravings about the Mosquito Fleet last week, they look to add another to their number in Josh Begely. A quick half forward flanker who averaged 17 disposals and two goals in the TAC cup last year, he looked right at home early with 3 first half goals. Didn’t get a huge amount of ball and will have shaky job security if he actually gets a game but did all the right things today. Have another look at him if he gets a gig next week.

ASH McGRATH | 211,800 | DEF/MID | 54 SC

Looked very good and seems to have ensured a round one berth with the Dons, however with 16 possessions (ten handballs), he probably hasn’t done enough to justify selection at his elevated price with the number of defensive rookie options we’ve got.

JOBE WATSON | 453,300 | MID | 94 SC

Started very slowly in the heat but worked his way into the game. Didn’t hit anything resembling full flight and did some work under some packs, but somehow ended up with 24 touches and three clearances. Encouraging signs if you’re looking for encouraging signs, but beware of confirmation bias. Don’t reckon he’s as fantasty relevant as some think he is.

BRENT STANTON | 496,100 | MID | 86 SC

Played across half back and looked to be the general. If we could pick him back there he’d be well and truly in the conversation. However, he’s a midfielder, and they’re a dime a dozen. Not for Supercoach, but will be given DPP in Fantasy and as such is worth consideration. Very valid CoachKings selection.

MARTY GLEESON | 353,600 | DEF | 62 SC

Looks really, really good and composed after being groomed into that half back role. Should have had a shot on goal to win us the game if we weren’t bloody ROBBED by that Jarrod Grant prick kicking the ball backwards while manning the mark. FUMING. If someone tells me “relax, it’s just a practice match” I might scream.

Anyway Gleeson will play well and maybe hit a 85-90 average this year, but he also might not. Don’t bother.

JAMES STEWART | 169,800 | FWD | 47 SC

Really, really liked Stewart’s game today, but he only had the six touches and solitary miracle goal so I can’t see him being a good selection, even before we consider Cale Hooker’s return. Was found up on a wing and working hard, but a very firm no in my forward line.

DYLAN CLARKE | 123,900 | MID | 42 SC

One of the Dons’ latest pick ups in the draft, and boy he looked good. Not good enough to get a round one berth, though, with so many names to come back in and the squad to be culled by 4. He also made the embarrassing mistake of handing the ball off to a ruckman to kick. Not ready yet.

BRENDAN GODDARD | 532,100 | MID | 69 SC

Wasn’t going to include him in the writeup but my sister requested I include him simply so I can label him a flog. He’s a flog. Don’t select him.

THE REST

Matt Luenberger struggled today and was given a lot of chop out by Shaun McKernan, who can be upgraded to cover David Myers. Michael Hurley looked good, but won’t pick up enough points to be of interest.

Kyle Langford looked like he’ll become a really good player, but next year is the year we put him on our fantasy radars. Ditto Jason Laverde and Darcy Parish, with Parish needing a large improvement on his disposal efficiency before we have a look at him.

Young gun Jordan Ridley has huge wraps on him internally at the club but won’t play round 1, you’d think, and Joe Daniher (-1 SC) had a Mare with only one touch.

GOLD COAST

Notable absentees: Gary Ablett, Aaron Hall, Jarrod Harbow, Michael Rischetelli, Tom Lynch, Jarrod Witts, Matt Rosa, Jack Bowes, Mitch Hallahan

Suns looked really good in parts, and their mammoth inside 50 count is very good news for Tom Lynch’s prospects this year when he returns in JLT 3. Still have a few kinks to iron out, but don’t write them off yet.

DAVID SWALLOW | 280,200 | MID | 82 SC

Jaeger O’Maera reignited the Swallow vs Jaeger debate this afternoon buy burning his name into Arden Street’s turf. Like the HiddleSwift contreversy last year, I’d been firmly team They Can Both Bugger Off, but leaning towards Taylor Swift (which in this metaphor is David Swallow).

However, Swallow might as well have been Taylor Swift out there today as he had 3 touches to half time. Finished with 18 touches (with 100% DE if you don’t mind), but I hardly saw the #24 jumper. Sorry Tay Tay, but Jaeger Hiddleston’s biceps are drawing me into their orbit.

TOUK MILLER | 428,900 | FWD/MID | 67 SC

Had the first clearance of the game and had 8 touches to quarter time. Finished with 21 touches, with only 57% effective, and was handball heavy. Not sold, especially with Gaz, Hall and a few other second stringers to come back. Looked reasonably good forward, too.

MICHAEL BARLOW | 533,200 | MID | 116 SC

The Suns’ top possession winner for the day, finishing with 31 touches. However, a massive 24 of those were handballs. Didn’t see enough to suggest he’ll go a top 15 midfielder, but as an owner of him in a keeper draft league I was pretty happy with what I saw. Good CoachKings pick.

JACK MARTIN | 404,200 | FWD/MID | 82 SC

Blistering pace and explosive ball movement highlighted Martin’s game and boy was he exciting. Started off a half back flank, moved forward, spent some time in the middle – Rocket Eade looks to be using Martin as the Suns’ x-factor in place of Harley Bennell in 2017. Stabbed a few at goal, and did kick one – with 19 possessions at 63% I’d be interested in seeing his SC score when they’re released (check the comments a few hours after the game for those).

THEM ROOKIES

Good old bunch of rookies on show from Gold Coast this afternoon, chief among them Ben Ainsworth (198,300) and Will Brodie (175,800)

Ainsworth played deep forward, and while he looked very good down there, with 13 touches and two goals, he won’t quite produced the required output to make us dollarydoos.

Will Brodie, on the other hand, had it on a string early rotating through the midfield and the forward line. Was compared to JJK, and kicked back to back goals in the first quarter. Finished with 18 touches, 2 sausage rolls, 5 tackles and 97 scaled Supercoach points. Will wait for JLT 3 before locking him in.

PEARCE HANLEY | 471,600 | MID | 62 SC

Appearing at centre bounces, with plenty of clearances. Not a huge amount of possessions but did some very nice things with the ball, but not enough nice things to select him. Has a ridiculous average at Metricon, but to put that in perspective, he’s played against Gold Coast every time he’s played there. Nope.

KADE KOLODJASHNIJ | 375,400 | DEF | 40 SC

Had to double check he was on the team sheet after he disappeared early. Ran out of the backline a few times as the game wore on, but nothing like what we saw in his breakout year of 2015. Tantalising price but we’ve got a lot of good guns and a lot of good rookies in defence – no need to play with mid priced fire.

ALEX SEXTON | 356,100 | MID | 117 SC

Looked like the Suns’ main midfielder for part of the game, and finished with 26 possessions and 2 tackles. But have another look at his price and scratch him off the list. With Aaron Hall, Gary Ablett and a whole bunch of second string midfielders to come back in, he won’t have the same impact in the regular season.

THE REST

Brayden Fiorini (279,100) had 23 decent touches and would be an interesting prospect if he wasn’t the single most awkwardly priced player in the league. Keegan Brooksby and Dan Currie both held their own in the ruck today, which is very bad news for Jarrod Witts. I won’t be touching the Sun’s ruck division with a barge pole this season.

Peter Wright will have to step up now Sam Day is out for the year, but as a yong key forward he’s a CoachKings prospect only. Ditto Adam Saad – not enough there of interest.

Someone’s shoved some food through the slot in my door so I’m off to eat some grub – how did you see the game, community? Also if anyone knows any lawyers who do pro bono stuff for trespassing, shoot me a line.

Patch

Jordan Ridley 37
Matthew Leuenberger 35
Shaun McKernan 32
Mason Redman 28
Joe Daniher -1

Patch · 26/02/2017 at 20:08

Pleasantly surprised with Hurley's score of 101 from only 65% game time. Will still have quiet games but is locked in to taking the kickouts – anyone looking to chase him?

INPieman · 26/02/2017 at 20:18

Started with Joey Daniher in my CK team today. Thoroughly deserved his -1

TRIGGER HAPPY · 26/02/2017 at 20:19

What happened to smokin joe?
      Had him for a half in coachkings did he get injured?
      Surely cant have -1 even if it is JLT?

Patch · 26/02/2017 at 20:26

One handball, one free kick against. Wasn't even in the 'not pretty' category – we just didn't see him at all

TRIGGER HAPPY · 26/02/2017 at 20:35

Sure it wasn't a card board cut out that fell into someone's back?

Geez that is bad.

INPieman · 26/02/2017 at 20:38

Just couldn't get near it. I have those days on tinder as well

Stirlsy · 26/02/2017 at 23:09

Classic Pieman…

Luskin Star · 26/02/2017 at 20:42

Had Hurley early on but decided to give the returning bombers a wide berth until i see how measure up. I think you picked Jack Martin's role correctly in your report. He and Miller are my break out tips. Comfortable with both at this stage. Not worried about Touk's mid time

J.K · 26/02/2017 at 22:16

Problem I see with Hurls is he might get the number 1 job pretty regularly. Does he have the run off ability of a Rance? Added to that is the uncertainty of coming back..

The Coach · 26/02/2017 at 20:07

Great stuff Patch! Just about my favourite writer on the page. I think the JOM vs Swallow vs Neither debate will be one to keep me awake until the 23rd of March. Veeeeeery interesting stuff.

Patch · 26/02/2017 at 20:29

Cheers Coach! I don't want either of them – they can sod off as far as I'm concerned but they're hard to ignore. We haven't seen the end of this question, I'd wager

Luskin Star · 26/02/2017 at 20:46

Got them both Patch. I think risk is not huge. Shouldnt be hard to trade them down (if they go down early) or up if they get half dozen games. If Swallow gets to rd9 that will do me.

Patch · 26/02/2017 at 21:42

Yeah I know, but I've gone heavy in the mids and needing to pick one or both of these guys throws my current team out the window

Luskin Star · 26/02/2017 at 22:28

Know that feeling. I am dreading Beams getting a game in Jlt and wrecking my current team which ihave avoided changing since Jlt started, except rookies of course.

Randomcliche2 · 28/02/2017 at 01:17

C'mon Beams, currently in pencil here 🙂

Dan · 26/02/2017 at 20:31

I think if you're going with expensive rucks, then 1 or both of O'meara and Swallow would be a suitable risk.

undypuncher · 26/02/2017 at 20:45

yeah i currently have both in my team is that too much risk ? my other mids are danger pendle hanners jpk and fyfe with a rookie m8 any thought much appreciated

TRIGGER HAPPY · 26/02/2017 at 20:48

Use the risk analyzer should give you some idea

undypuncher · 26/02/2017 at 20:53

i dont have anything that can support excel which is more then a tad frustrating

Randomcliche2 · 28/02/2017 at 01:19

google docs?

Cromagnon · 26/02/2017 at 21:58

Hey Undy, mate you've gotta risk it to win the biscuit.

Burnmen · 27/02/2017 at 14:00

They have the most potential of any players up to 300K.

I see people who won't get them but will put in a 200K+ rookie? wth…………..

TRIGGER HAPPY · 26/02/2017 at 20:17

Funny stuff Patch just missing the simpsons reference 🙂
agreed daylight robbery.

Brodie moved in to my midfield if he keeps going as he is cant help but demand a round 1 gig.

all the rest probably not. Dylan clarke mid season downgrade.

Pod – has fiorini moved past swallow? Take boulders in ya pants and a serious set of ollie wine stumps to hold 'em up but he goes alright.

Kev · 26/02/2017 at 20:26

I was getting worried too, Trigger. Is a Patch article really a Patch article if there is no Simpsons reference? Was this a silent cry for for the community to bust him out of jail because of his trespassing today?

There is a dollarydoos mention there though. I'll take that!

Patch · 26/02/2017 at 20:28

Cheers Trigger! Don't even talk to me about mid pricers, I literally can't even right now after Jaeger… just get rid of all of them.

Dinner was on the table getting cold, so it was resigning myself to cold dumplings or hunting for a Simpsons reference, and if there's one thing I love more than The Simpsons, it's dumplings. But it won't happen again!

TRIGGER HAPPY · 26/02/2017 at 20:39

Mate simpsons or not you cant come between a man and his food! Fair enough.

JOM has just thrown a massive bloody spanner into the engine room?

Ahh i wasn't gonna touch them but boy he put up a compelling argument today.

Luskin Star · 26/02/2017 at 20:50

Good question about Fiorini. I was considering that a month ago as i think he is future beast. Rocket poured cold water on it for me after the Intra club by saying playing in the backs was his best shot of a rd1 game.

Nick Wealands · 26/02/2017 at 20:25

Great stuff here Patch, what the hell do we do with this Swallow vs O'Meara conundrum. I think for 40k more O'Meara will be more worthwhile as he's bound to be in the guts a bit more, but then again Swallow's consistency so far is inticing. Please help

Patch · 26/02/2017 at 20:40

Thanks Nick! I'm not touching my side until next weekend aside from rookie changes, hopefully we'll know more than. If the season was starting on Thursday you;d take Jaeger, but at this stage I still have neither

Burnmen · 27/02/2017 at 13:57

Neither? Why?

Kev · 26/02/2017 at 20:28

I gave this game a miss the arvo. Not much SC relevance in either time this year. Hopefully we'll see Gaz JLT 3

Nicky · 26/02/2017 at 20:33

Swallow had a 'bad' game and still got 82 supercoach points! Lock and throw away key

INPieman · 26/02/2017 at 20:36

For those of you considering Will Brodie. In the ask the coach Q & A with Rocket not long ago, when he was about Brodie. Rocket said he was mid season option based on the fact he'd had stuff preseason due to injuries. Keep in mind who was missing as well. Is Brodie going to push Gary, Hall, TEAC "the Riskitellie", Harbrow, Lyons Ect….out of the team. No he isn't. Move on

TRIGGER HAPPY · 26/02/2017 at 20:41

Still like the lad always have

But moot point if not named round 1. If rocket has a change of heart straight in.

Blackie White · 26/02/2017 at 21:01

I'm sure with your boyish looks, you can come to some arrangement with the guards, and secure your release.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 26/02/2017 at 21:04

Knocked down to a misdemeanor loitering with intent.

Patch · 26/02/2017 at 21:44

Hahahaha I'll give it a shot, Blackie!

Supercoach Spud · 26/02/2017 at 21:05

Backs=Doch,,Laird,Adams,Otten,Newman,Ryan,Vickers-Wills,Stewart,
Mids=Danger,JPK,Pendles,Gray,Shuey,Fyfe,SPP,MyersBolton,Graham,Freeman,
Rucks=Gawn,Toby Nak,Strnadica,
Fwds=JK,Dalhouse,Ryder,Roughead,Picket,Eddy,Smith,Camreeon,

help with any part of team and $1,111 in bank

Damien · 26/02/2017 at 21:13

Myers is injured, offload him for a cheaper rookie to free up some cash, otherwise it looks okay. Shuey may be better to take after the bye though, he never starts well.

Seb · 26/02/2017 at 21:29

Anyone going both jaeger and swallow at M7 and M8, don't think I will, but just a thought

Burnmen · 27/02/2017 at 13:56

Most people aren't going both, but then they have a bunch of 400K-450K players throughout their team and don't think it's risky.

There's so much more reward in players like JOM and swallow if they succeed, that I can see getting both as a good thing.

Risk v Reward. Those guys can make 200K and/or be a keeper. Locks.

Michael Bontempelli · 26/02/2017 at 21:33

Really liked the look of Martin… Seemed to be everywhere early on, but only finished with 82. What are we thinking?

Patch · 26/02/2017 at 21:45

Hmmmmmm I'm a pretty solid no. Maybe next year, but I reckon he'll be very up and down. Good value CoachKings pick certain weeks though

Cromagnon · 26/02/2017 at 22:11

Nice work Patch, though find it interesting that you have no interest in Watson. So far he has scored 92 SC from 62% TOG and 94 SC from 69% TOG. Yep, he didn't set the world on fire but his PPM is still very good, and, once the real deal starts his TOG should rise to approx 82% and thus his scores will rise accordingly. I'm not saying I think he'll be a keeper, but will potentially be a great stepping stone in the midfield

DrOetker · 26/02/2017 at 23:50

He's notoriously soft tissue fragile and has never lasted a full season without being on the Milo+. The jump from 60-70% game time to 80%+ game time could see those hammies snap before the bye.

Cromagnon · 27/02/2017 at 09:44

Yep, but I'm suggesting he doesn't need to last a full season, I'm saying that IMO he's a decent stepping stone, his value rises, trade a rookie down, trade Jobe up to premium mid (before the bye rounds)

Burnmen · 27/02/2017 at 13:52

Sounds like a waste of time. Might make 100K?

Kev · 27/02/2017 at 12:54

Last time he had a 22 game season was 2012 and his average has dropped yearly. Last year 83.5% TOG for 92 average

Cromagnon · 27/02/2017 at 13:42

Last year Kev?

Swans2012 · 27/02/2017 at 20:03

I'm trying to ignore him but the temptation is there, makes $$$ plus knocks out 90-100's, could be a no brainer stepping stone or a typical mid price trap…. hmmmm

Gunners · 26/02/2017 at 22:15

Sidebum or Coniglio?

Burnmen · 27/02/2017 at 13:50

Coniglio

Jono · 26/02/2017 at 22:17

Bryce Gybbs… What do we reckon

HaloumiMan · 27/02/2017 at 00:25

Cripps the only Blue capable of being a top ten mid.

J.K · 26/02/2017 at 22:18

Great report mate. A few rookies looked good today but unfortunately basically none with the necessary upside have any round 1 JS with the exception of McGrath (who is arguably too dear). Shame really.

Derek · 27/02/2017 at 11:28

Hibberd (Norf) showed a bit today

INPieman · 27/02/2017 at 12:33

Ed Vickers Willis has done well in both games. I'd suggest EVW & Hibbo Jrn are huge chances to line up round1. I liked the look of Preuss as well. If he plays another game like that they can't leave him out of the round 1 side

Burnmen · 27/02/2017 at 13:50

Currently have EVW D5 and Preuss R3.

Derek · 27/02/2017 at 16:22

Turner was very ordinary as well, for $171k he is unlikely now.

J.K · 27/02/2017 at 19:22

Soz I was referring to the ess v gc game. Agreed on evw and hibberd

Laird Lad Donuts · 26/02/2017 at 22:22

Thoughts community?
DEF- Doc, Shaw, Adams, Laird, Guthrie, Ryan
MID- Danger, Trealor, Rocky, Gray, Bont, Fyfe, Titch, SPP
RUCK- Ryder, Sandi
FWD- Riewolt, Dahl, Mcinnes, Black, Miles, Daicos
Thanks guys

Sunny · 26/02/2017 at 22:23

Hey community i've got Ryder stuck in my team at this point of time but i've seen a few people talking about nankervis, do you reckon stick with big paddy or go down to nankervis and save a bit of cash?

Tank · 26/02/2017 at 23:00

Ryder is a fallen premium, capable of consistent big scores and wicked cheap due to not playing last season. The Nank is cheap but unproven. Looks like Richmond will be rolling with 2 rucks this year, once Hampsons back the Nank will be playing key forward and chop out in the ruck like Vickery did. Big pass for me. Stick with Paddy

Sunny · 27/02/2017 at 07:22

Cheers Tank, was thinking the exact same thing was just confuse on why people where chosing nankervis

Burnmen · 27/02/2017 at 12:55

Which is exactly what Ryder will do this year. But yes he's proven.

Dukes · 27/02/2017 at 17:19

I dont see hampson being garunteed a game i could see nank holding down number 1 role with griths giving him a chop out

Gary · 27/02/2017 at 00:07

Irrelevant but Jelwood got done for doing 127km/hr around Geelong. Flogometer reading is now off the charts and is well and truly out of my team now!

Burnmen · 27/02/2017 at 12:53

lol

neil demonsdelight · 27/02/2017 at 16:07

wont affect him hope he learns though

Burnmen · 27/02/2017 at 22:07

You are joking about him being well and truly out of your team aren't you due to a speeding fine?

Talk about flogometers going off the charts I think smoke just came out of mine.

Seb · 27/02/2017 at 08:23

Bont or gray? Leaning toward Bont at the moment and thinking of picking up gray after his round 9 bye.
Thoughts?

Harley · 27/02/2017 at 10:31

Anyone keen on Petracca $395 k forward?

Looking like a nice POD option for those who don't want to go Roughead.

If he goes big next week again I'm thinking he's found a spot at f3 or f4 for me

Derek · 27/02/2017 at 11:26

don't fall for the pre-season trap.

INPieman · 27/02/2017 at 12:22

Agree with Derek. Other priorities will leave you stuck with a problem that you don't want. February Hero as SCA would say

Burnmen · 27/02/2017 at 13:48

He could be a possible POD if you don't have any mid pricers on other lines.

Instead of Roughead though……..that is ridiculous.

neil demonsdelight · 27/02/2017 at 16:05

In a word Harley NO. Will wear a medal at years end or two though Norm Smiths a little bit long odds with pletera of quality dees plays too far forward for mine LIKE YOUR NAME BUT tattooed on my arms with two other words not go dees davison cycles Cheers Harley and good luck

Harley · 27/02/2017 at 11:46

Yeah fair point Derek. Sheridan killed me last year.

This forward line very tough to predict this year.

Currently sitting with –

Reiwoldt, Dahlhaus, Wingard (POD), Roughead, Black, Eddy

Wingard is maybe (could turn into Greene, Ryder or Heeney)

Rookies still deciding

Derek · 27/02/2017 at 16:21

Wingard is a good call, just hate that pesky Round 9 bye.

Swans2012 · 27/02/2017 at 20:36

But really is it that bad Derek, I'm assuming by then we've got a reliable forward rook bench, wingard to the pine for a round then available throughout the other bye rounds, I kind of like locking in wingard into playing all of the actual bye rounds….

Finnius123 · 27/02/2017 at 12:11

601991 league code. A good way to compare yourself against other jock-educated Supercoachers.

neil demonsdelight · 27/02/2017 at 15:57

great stuff Patch Jobe is interesting and teasing if he got back to his best

The BONT · 27/02/2017 at 20:18

CAN I HAVE SOME FEEDBACK ON HOW IT'S LOOKING

B: DOCH, ADAMS, LAIRD, BERRY, STUART , VICKERS (RYAN, NEWMAN)

M: DANGER, KENNEDY, SELWOOD, TRELOAR, FYFE, GRAY, PICKET, SPP ( GRAHAM, MILES, HIBBERD)

R: GAWN, GSANDI (STRNDICA)

F: DAHL, MCRAE, RYDER, ROUGH, BLACK, GALLUCCI, (SMITH, EDDY)

$35,770 LEFT OVER

Burnmen · 27/02/2017 at 22:12

I can see at least three rookies that haven't even played……………

neil demonsdelight · 27/02/2017 at 20:33

11 keepers and 5 mid pricers exact structure asmine. forwards and rucks exact… trying to find a fault to assist and cant I have Shaw you Doc cant help thinking Shaw will get tagged and without that massive 200 his average is around 100 .Prefer Mills over Adams ALL IN ALL GREAT TEAM bONT

The BONT · 27/02/2017 at 21:15

Cheers for that by the way we are in the same league (Nut Crackers)

neil demonsdelight · 27/02/2017 at 23:09

yes I seen that just trying a few ideas keeping byes relevant but then trying to win the leagues Derek and myself give the pack too much start and couldn't catch up LAST YEAR not this year good luck BONT CHEERS NEIL

neil demonsdelight · 28/02/2017 at 08:15

Bont whats ur team name think I have the wrong one. A few vacancies in Nutcrackers 217907 strong competition from forum guys cheers neil

The BONT · 28/02/2017 at 18:07

Cat Fish

The BONT · 28/02/2017 at 18:09

Where in three of them together
      What is Dericks name