Isaac Smith SuperCoach

Before we get cracking on Isaac today I want to inform the community of a legal stoush over the JR Risk or Reward – O – Meter

..which you’ll remember was definitely not a dreamtime™ stock photo I found on Google from my last Risk v Reward article on Zac Williams.

In between flying all over the country gathering the very best SuperCoach intel in the land and penning the most SuperCoach relevant magazine ever seen in this country (since the 2015 version) Jock Reynolds stood up as my legal advisor and let me tell you, this man is an absolute DEMON in the courtroom.

He went straight up Colonel Jessup and delivered the “you can’t handle the truth” speech with such fire and passion that it resulted in a standing ovation from not only the gallery, but the jury, the bailiff, hell I even saw the Judge wiping away a tear at such a performance. The case was thrown out. I’m still scratching my head as to how that speech was at all relevant, but who am I to question the great man?

Now with that out the way, onto Isaac Smith. Is there a non-Hawthorn supporter among us that doesn’t love him? Responsible for that shank from 35m that started the Hawks demise in 2016, he enters the new season at 440k and has gained MID/FWD DPP. Does he have an upside?

ISAAC SMITH KEY NUMBERS

2017 Price:   $440,200
2017 Position:   MID/FWD
Bye Round:  13
 Games 100+ in 2016:        5
90-99:    2
80-89:    3
70-79:    5 (7 under 70)

ISAAC SMITH STAT ATTACK

Isaac Smith SuperCoach Stat Attack

THE SEASONAL POSSESSION O-METER

Isaac-Smith-Posession-Count

A lot to take in from the tables above, but in short Isaac Smith has been very consistent over the past 3 years. 75% of the time over a stretch of 64 games he has logged between 20 and 30 possessions. The drop in his SuperCoach average over this time can be explained by a significant rise in clangers. Also, he only managed 9 goals this year after 21 and 16 in 2014 and 2015 respectively. It’s both these areas that need to improve for Smith to bounce back into the 90’s average, so can he do it?

SNAGGED THE BIG TICKET ITEM FOR THE ELITE AFL SUPERCOACH IN 2017? BUY HERE

THE FOR..

No Lewis or Mitchell

I’ll admit my knowledge of Hawthorn extends to barracking against them at every opportunity, so I’m happy to be corrected by more knowledgable supporters here, but I honestly believe Smith will have greater responsibility to lead Hawthorn into a new era. I expect Tom Mitchell to be front and centre, Jaegar is still a kid, Cyril will roll through the middle, but he’s too Special™ to spend all his time there. Hodge’s best position is halfback general. How much will Rough play this year? Then there’s Burgoyne …and kids. There’s been a significant leadership vacuum at the Hawks and Isaac has been given VC duties. He will want to step up.

He’s Underpriced

Smith is priced to average 80.9, if we look at his total average over the past 3 years it sits at 86.8. Using this I have his real price at 472k. With all things being equal and fine and dandy, we can expect Smith to play 21-22 games and average 85-90. Sure, that’s nothing fantastic, but is it really that bad as an F6? Looking at the 6th top priced forward this year, Jack Macrae is 511k after averaging 93.9 last year.

THE AGAINST..

Struggles to go big

The consistency of Isaac Smith is appealing, yet this isn’t AFL fantasy. SuperCoach is judged by more than possessions alone. 18 times he has crossed the 100 mark in his past 64 games.

Midpricers SUCK

Patch’s article on midpricers will be referred to for years to come. Patch, don’t hate me, but I’ve stolen your graph/mathematical geniusness to illustrate my point. A best case scenario for Smith will be to return to his 90 average from 2014. If he manages that his price will see a minimum increase.

Isaac Smith Possession Count

You won’t be using Smith as a stepping stone type in 2017, but he should hold his value. Why bother selecting him then? There’s a TON of players below 440k that could breakout. Heeney, Touk, Billings, Acres, Jack Martin, Bennell, Roughy, Hrovat, and a few of the banned Bombers (Langford has been smashing it apparently). If any of those go bang early you can jump on with the knowledge that Smith won’t do anything special to make you regret the trade.

RISK V REWARD – O – METER

Smith has shown enough consistency over the years to be a low risk. His SC average has been dropping off which isn’t ideal, though I think with the Vice-Captaincy and an increase in opportunities at the Hawks this year his average will be on the upswing.

In the same breath, his upswing won’t mean he starts smashing out weekly 100’s.

Isaac-Smith-Riskometer

Till next time – Kev

Get amongst the comments or hit me up on Twitter (@SC_Kev7)

Patch · 08/02/2017 at 16:15

Ripping stuff, Kev! Also aroused by the Hawthorn Void but thinking I'd rather take the plunge on Silk Burgoyne than a young up and comer – if I take that plunge at all.

And never apologise for using that table! That's what that bad boy is there for – and it's there to ward us off taking risks that aren't likely to pay off, and I agree with you that Isaac Smith perfectly fits the bill of a middling selection who will improve, but not enough to come into consideration. Top notch work, Kev!

Kev · 08/02/2017 at 16:39

Cheers, Patch!

A lot of questions around him and Hawthorn as a whole really. I usually don't put too much weight behind preseason games influencing selections but there's a few blokes I will have a close eye on

Blake · 08/02/2017 at 16:18

Who do you think is a good replacement for Sandilands

leedy · 08/02/2017 at 16:24

At 308 grand there is no equivalent replacement.

Kev · 08/02/2017 at 16:42

Starting to get aroused by Nankervis at the Tiges (366k)

Word is Dimma loves him and could seriously knock off Hampson for number #1 ruck duties.

Blake · 08/02/2017 at 18:49

Thanks

Derek · 08/02/2017 at 19:57

I've bitten the bullet and decided i can't start with Sandi. Its a recurring nightmare…TBC…Lobbe…. must end.

Gawn & Grundy for me.

I've looked at all the midfields and Collingwood's is as good as anyones, Grundy will have all the support he needs to be the number 2 ruckman of the AFL this year.

Still don't mind the look of Ryder at F4, just in case.

Will have to downgrade Pridis to Swallow at M6 to find the cash.

Bazza · 08/02/2017 at 20:08

Why no love for Goldstein Derek?

Kev · 08/02/2017 at 20:15

News today he's being held back from full training. Confirmed he will miss the first two JLT games

Derek · 08/02/2017 at 21:59

Petrie is gone, which means Daw will be in Norf best 22, finally. Meaning he will be sharing ruck with Goldy. Don't like this arrangement. Must have Lone Wolf rucks

hedski · 08/02/2017 at 20:43

I kinda see Grundy/Stef in a bit of the same light, not quite as big as the Goliaths but their ground work makes up for it a bit.
      Stef has the higher ceiling history and no third man up should help.
      Agree Grundy has better mid service but I'm leaning towards Stef to bounce back after last year ( he's still only 28 or 29 yo?)
      Rucks will be huge.
      Ryder/Boyd may be essential in fwds.

Jib JIb · 09/02/2017 at 10:44

There's a bit of love for Stef out in the community. Does anyone know why he had a form slump last season?Was he carrying an injury or was he just suffering from Brisbanitis?

hedski · 09/02/2017 at 11:11

I think he was carrying a few niggles jibba, Steven May knocked him into next year too, massive bump.

Clarky99 · 09/02/2017 at 11:48

Carrying a few niggles along with being played quite a bit forward.

Northernsoul74 · 09/02/2017 at 12:14

Witts is starting to interest me.

Nick Wealands · 08/02/2017 at 16:23

I think Smith's role will increase for Hawthorn as the opportunity for him to has really opened up. He's worth a good look and an even better one in the JLT games where we'll get a better idea of his role. Definitely a roughie to start for my squad but could weezle his way in there

Derek · 08/02/2017 at 16:57

I think the departure of Hill is more significant for Smith than Mitchell/Lewis departures.

will Smith get more of the footy or will he be a marked man by opposition teams?

Craig · 08/02/2017 at 16:23

Any thoughts on my team guys
Docherty, Adams, laird, Williams, scharenberg, Ryan, Newman, Stewart
Danger, Pendles, JPK, treloar, Fyfe, swallow, SPP, Myers, berry, Pickett, graham
Gawn, hickey, strndica
Daulhahaus, macrae, Ryder, galluci, Bolton, Rioli, smith, eddy
Thanks guys for your help

Keenbutclueless · 08/02/2017 at 17:23

Reckon you are one short in the fwd line. Those three onfield rooks look a little light. Feels you have more firepower sitting on your bench in Defence and Mids than you have on the field in the forwards. Think about giving up one defender to bring in another forward.
    Jock's comments in this have really resonated with me. Check em out.

Jib JIb · 09/02/2017 at 10:54

Agree that you're too light up forward, could downgrade Williams to a rookie and use that money forward. Other than that your structure is pretty good. All the sides are so speculative at this point (pre-JLT) that there probably isn't much that can be said about your players that hasn't already beed said, so if you're happy with them I'd sit tight and adjust as necessary through the pre-season comp.

leedy · 08/02/2017 at 16:25

Back on topic though, if I am going to plunge on a mid-pricer like Smith, Stephen Hill is more appealing. Played inside mid towards end of last year. Fyfe allegedly training forward and Hill could be buoyed by playing alongside his brother??? Probably not for me though (Smith and Hill).

Kev · 08/02/2017 at 16:45

Good call, seedy. He had the ball on a string for the last month. 32 possessions for 68SC is worrying though!

Derek · 08/02/2017 at 16:38

i find it hard to watch that video, looking at it now, he was alot closer to goal and it was even more directly in front than i remember.

I N Pieman · 08/02/2017 at 16:44

Been playing tennis for 31 years Derek. Can't recall a more satisfying "straight sets"

Kev · 08/02/2017 at 17:16

I tried liking that twice and got an error message

Derek · 08/02/2017 at 17:58

watching videos like this will drive the hawks onward to reach the top of the mountain again one day. it's a hard slog. Its now been more than 12 months since the hawks have won a flag and it is starting to hurt.

Skindog · 08/02/2017 at 18:05

And still shit

I N Pieman · 08/02/2017 at 16:51

Love these articles Kev. Keep it up. Problem with picking a player like this is priorities. If it doesn't work out & you want to get rid of them there always seems to be other priorities & you get stuck with them for too long. Think Daniel "useless" Rich. There is a case for guns, a case for value, & a case for rookies. Isaac Smith is none of those

Kev · 08/02/2017 at 17:20

Pretty much, Pie. Pretty much. You'll need to be ruthless in trading. Hell I wouldn't hold him till his bye if I start with him. He's there as a placeholder until someone below him breaks out

throttlefinger · 08/02/2017 at 21:59

Cold but true, INP. Feel the same. Love the breakdown and this feature, Kev. Can't wait for the next one.

Gee · 08/02/2017 at 16:54

Great article Kev, good to see the risk v reward-o-meter back, another cracking statistical insight into the pros and cons for choosing a player. I myself won't be selecting Isaac, but I do like the look of a couple of mid-pricers who are playing in the backline instead. Over the years we have seen time and time again that midfield rookies are usually the best value and give the greatest scores over a season, and often the prices of premium mid guns tumble in the middle of the season. These reasons are why I have chosen to go with my current structure, and I would love to hear what the community think about it. It is an incredibly risky line-up, and I may choose to cull a defender for an extra mid-premo, but I am attracted to the value-for-money that comes with each of my selections.

Here she is:
D: Laird, JJ, McDonald, Tuohy, Mills, RMurphy (Ryan, Stewart)
M: Danger, JPK, Fyfe, MMurphy, Swallow, SPP, Myers, Freeman (MHibberd, SBolton, JGraham)
R: Gawn, Grundy (Strn)
F: Dalh, Macrae, Heeney, Rough, Bowes, Pickett (TSmith, BEddy)

Thoughts?

Derek · 08/02/2017 at 17:03

If you had to pick one out of Tuohy or Mills, who would you choose?

Gee · 08/02/2017 at 17:44

That's a tricky one, mainly due to the uncertainty over their roles. Tuohy may have the license to rebound and intercept at Geelong in the mould of Bartel/Enright, but that is not set in stone and he may be forced to play more defensive. He also has never been a huge scorer, so that is also a problem. Mills on the other hand could tear it up if he gets a shot in the midfield, but with Heeney slated for Titch's role he may stagnate at his current avg in defence. Second year blues also an ever-present possibility.

What I could do is swing Hibberd back into defence and dump Tuohy, Mills, MMurphy and Swallow for Scharenberg, McCluggage and have 1200k to spend on 2 mids (I'm thinking 2 of Bont/Cripps/Sloane/Merrett or take Pendles/Titch)

Derek · 08/02/2017 at 18:25

just quietly… Mills is a gun.

Jib JIb · 08/02/2017 at 20:31

You've been on the Mills train for a while now. Out of interest where do you see him finishing this year?

Derek · 09/02/2017 at 16:54

I have no doubt he will fill TMitch spot in midfield.

By seasons end he will be 100% midfield.

I've seen a bit of him over the years in the Swans Academy, he is not a defender, he is a pure midfielder. Good size as well, my son is 6"4' and Mills is close to that.

John · 08/02/2017 at 20:34

Derek whats your team looking like?

Derek · 09/02/2017 at 09:33

GnR team. changed a bit to fit Grundy instead of Sandi, had to get rid of the expensive rookie types (Knight, McCluggage, Turner). Rookies will determine final team structure.

Adams, Laird, Mills, McGrath, Scharenberg, Berry (Ryan, Stewart)

Dangerfield, Hannebery, Treloar, Priddis, Fyfe, Swallow, SPP, Myers (Bolton, Witherden, Ronke)

Gawn, Grundy (Strnadica)

Riewoldt, Dahlhaus, Macrae, Cyril Rioli, W Rioli, Eddy (Ridley, TSmith)

Keenbutclueless · 09/02/2017 at 10:41

Derek, you have 6 keepers out in round 11. Including your top 3 forwards.
              I am also worried about your rookie structure. I prefer the Knight/Turner combination to the McGrath/Scharenburg. Plus, I really feel Mills is D4, not D3. Could I suggest losing one of your forwards. Not Cyril. Bring back Knight and Turner. Add one more defender with a round 12 or 13 bye. Maybe Rance.
              Berry is injured
              So surprised you took Hannebury over JPK

Derek · 09/02/2017 at 12:01

i only just threw Roo in the team this morning, he has been in and out (more out than in)

Grundy has stuffed it all around, especially the byes

Derek · 09/02/2017 at 12:05

i really like Mills. He will be playing 100% midfield by the end of the year.

Derek · 09/02/2017 at 12:47

I do like that better

Adams, Laird, Mills, McGrath, Scharenberg, Ryan (Ridley, Stewart)

Dangerfield, Hannebery, Treloar, Priddis, Fyfe, Priddis, SPP, Myers (Bolton, Witherden, Ronke)

Gawn, Grundy (Strnadica)

Dahlhaus, Macrae, Cyril Rioli, Knight, Turner, W Rioli, (Eddy, TSmith)

Kevan · 09/02/2017 at 10:51

I still don't like Taylor Adams. Just doesn't work with my gut feel. Prefer Rance. Could be my pre-conceived ideas about him though. Really like this structure. I'm thinking of going Sandie without cover. Made a rule early, no prospective keepers from Port/Suns in my starting team. Sandi, if fit, will score big in his first few games, Fyfe will have a field day. He just has to last to round 7 or 8, treat him like a cash cow.

Derek · 09/02/2017 at 12:02

i would love to go back to Sandi

Northernsoul74 · 09/02/2017 at 12:15

Same, Sandi still my R2. Witts is really interesting me as well

hedski · 08/02/2017 at 20:49

I'm looking at Tuohy, finished last year on a tear and has landed at the mighty CATS.

Burnmen · 09/02/2017 at 01:36

You wouldn't have to pick either of them though.

Derek · 09/02/2017 at 08:43

I currently have Mills in my team

Burnmen · 09/02/2017 at 10:59

Is he physical enough to get to 500K+ and be a keeper though? Otherwise a waste of space.

There's going to be a lot of 400k+ burnmen this year I've seen a lot in many teams. I'm sticking with guns and rooks unless there is a large possibility of profit ie a 200k-300K returning AFL player like Josh Thomas/Witts/Giles/Swallow.

John · 08/02/2017 at 18:47

Thoughts on Caleb Daniel?

Keenbutclueless · 08/02/2017 at 18:57

Hasnt had a full preseason. Not part of contact training yet because of a shoulder issue. With so many choices, he needs so much going right for him before I would consider. Not this year for me.

I N Pieman · 08/02/2017 at 19:27

Shoulder Reco. Still in rehab group. Only reason I've got a line through him. His skill & vision is incredible

John · 08/02/2017 at 19:45

Thanks fellas, was not aware he was injured.

richard · 08/02/2017 at 19:06

Irrelevant but was that supercoach Paige on The Chase tonight ?

jockreynolds · 08/02/2017 at 19:21

It was!

Kev · 08/02/2017 at 20:16

How she go?

Tjd · 08/02/2017 at 19:56

I know this is a tough question but on average what do we think the average age for a midfielder is to hit their career max season average. For example JPK averaged 120 when he was 24 years of age and that's been his highest season average since.

Any thoughts? Cheers lads

Jib JIb · 08/02/2017 at 20:35

Could be wrong but I 'm sure I read somewhere that the 7th year is statistically the best for uber premos.

Jib JIb · 08/02/2017 at 20:35

On average of course

hedski · 08/02/2017 at 21:07

I reckon 27.
    That's when all the rock legends die, in their prime.

Derek · 08/02/2017 at 22:21

If you have the first Jock magazine there is a great article on this called the mammoth curve.

hedski · 08/02/2017 at 23:27

Unfortunately only have the new testament…..
        Sweet.
        I have heard mentions of said curve in various threads over last coupla seasons.
        If anyone could post a link I'd be keen for a study.
        Cheers Derek.

Derek · 09/02/2017 at 09:04

very basically, there is a trend that players scoring reaches its peak around season 8.

season 9 and 10 there will be a slight decline in output, usually still scoring well, but when graphed it shows the improvement has stopped and the decline is obvious. Age is the main factor.

however, a remarkable thing can then occur, in seasons 11 or 12 a players output can increase. It is thought that like the mammoth who faced extinction, the player realizes that his playing days may soon be over and they steel themselves for one last crack at it before fading away.

their sc scoring graph can look like the outline of a mamonth (a rise up the back, a dip at the neck, a rise over the head before falling away down the trunk)

hedski · 09/02/2017 at 09:28

Ah. Nice one. Makes sense now. Thanks.

Derek · 09/02/2017 at 09:35

Joel Selwood looks a classic case.

Starting his 11th season.

77, 98, 110, 117, 111 (injured), 117, 118, 120, 105, 111.

i think one more good season from Joel.

Kevan · 09/02/2017 at 11:17

Agree on this one Derek. Joel will be at his best this season. Starting Danger and Joel.

Brown Cow · 08/02/2017 at 23:41

Gold hedski. RIP Jimmy, Jim, Janis etc. Big year in SC coming with Danger and Fyfe approaching peak

hedski · 09/02/2017 at 00:01

Gotta start with both BC.

Tommo · 08/02/2017 at 20:22

Changed my team up a bit, any feedback or advice would be lovely

DEF: S.Docherty, H.Shaw, R,Laird, R.Murphy, L.Keefe, M.Scharenberg (N.Newman, D.Keilty)

MID: Danger, DePendlebury, JPK, N.Fyfe, D.Heppell D.Swallow, SPP, D.Myers (J.Graham, B.Jarman, C.Maynard)

RUCK: B.Grundy, S.Martin (L.Strndica)

FWD: JJK, Dahl, P.Ryder, J.Roughead, A.Black, J.Pickett (T.Smith, B.Eddy)

Rip it apart lads (and ladettes)

Northernsoul74 · 08/02/2017 at 20:50

Interested in the Ryder pick. Do you see him as a top 6 forward? Most people are taking him to potentially cover Sandilands or similar. Martin and Grundy are pretty durable so to maybe don't need the insurance.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 09/02/2017 at 11:11

Think you must have Ryder in the fwd line if starting Sandi as the galloping lamppost needs some insurance. Ryder fairly handy at F3-4.

if going two premos rucks you wont need Ryder to start as no point buying flood insurance if you live on top of a hill.
      If Ryder going ok and looks like being a top 6-8 fwd then you can trade him into the fwd line after his bye as he has his bye early.
      This also helps to cover your rucks during their byes.

Tommo · 09/02/2017 at 12:37

Only reason ive got ryder is to cover Grundy and Martin in each of their buys

Seth · 08/02/2017 at 20:50

Who are this year's lock premiums (say 600+), in the mid. Anything other than danger, Coz is he really worth it?

hedski · 08/02/2017 at 21:08

Yes, yes he is.

hedski · 08/02/2017 at 21:11

They are all there for a reason, u can pick them off cheaper but won't hurt to start any of them really (maybe not Gaz)

Derek · 08/02/2017 at 22:38

Pay the price

hedski · 08/02/2017 at 23:30

Yep. I'm shying away from paying in def ATM tho. (Doch, Shaw, Simmo)

Derek · 09/02/2017 at 09:06

yeah, i'll spend on other lines before spending too much on a defender (awful creatures)

I N Pieman · 08/02/2017 at 21:42

The pies intra club had the usual suspects up in lights with one notable exception. The media pulled Josh Diacos aside post match. Scrub him from round 1 & early games, frame too small still. That's logical thinking. But the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. This kid can play

The Ranger · 10/02/2017 at 09:58

Hey Pieman, I couldn't get to the intra club game, how did De Goey look and where did he line up?
    He's on my list of potential break outs this season.

Lachie · 09/02/2017 at 00:25

Can't stand the bloke personally. Be suprised if he averages 95+ this season.

Burnmen · 09/02/2017 at 01:07

Not a chance I'd start with Smith.

Jim_bob321 · 09/02/2017 at 07:14

What do u guys think of my team…… and possible improvements:
Def: Docherty, Shaw, Laird, Johannisen, Hampton, Scharenberg (M.Hibberd,L.Ryan)
Mid: Dangerfield, Sloane, Bontempelli, Fyfe, Beams, Powell-Pepper, Myers, Freeman (J.Pickett, J.Foote, J.Graham)
Rucks: Gawn, Sandilands (L.Strnadica)
Fowards: Dahlhaus, Macrae, Heeney, Roughead, McCluggage, Bowes (M.McCarthy, B.Eddy)

Thanks

Northernsoul74 · 09/02/2017 at 11:30

Ross Kyon has ruled out Bennell for round 1.

Northernsoul74 · 09/02/2017 at 11:30

Lyon

I N Pieman · 09/02/2017 at 11:56

Never believe a word he says

Jib JIb · 09/02/2017 at 12:49

When it comes to bad news I always believe him. Lyon is such a troll.

PDAP · 09/02/2017 at 11:57

Advice on my team please. Obviously if O'Meara, D Swallow etc don't come up plus if my rookies aren't selected then alterations will be made to my team. I would like to to add another premium midfielder but have only $85K left.
Adams, Laird, Hibberd, Thurlow, McKenzie, J Berry – Ryan, Freo & Stewart Gee
Danger, Sloane, Fyfe, Heppell, O'Meara, D Swallow,, Brodie GCS, Myers – Powell-Pepper, Baltic & Freeman
Gawn, Grundy – Staadica
Macrae, Heaney, Ryder, Hooper, Roughead, Elliot – Bolton, Rich & Eddy PA

I N Pieman · 09/02/2017 at 13:52

Forget about Will Brodie, He's injured & mid season at the earliest. Don't see enough value in Thurlow. Take a rookie if you can. Hopper takes sizable plumbs, not for me. Bit too much mid priced risk for mine. Try to get to guns & rookies as best you can

PDAP · 09/02/2017 at 15:14

Thanks Pieman. I will fiddle with my team to get another mid gun by replacing Will Brodie, Hooper and Thurlow with fit rookies.

PDAP · 09/02/2017 at 11:59

Dear Jock. Last year there were some cowardly yobbos who wrote some dreadful comments using false names and even other people's names. Are you considering a registry this year?

John · 09/02/2017 at 12:26

You are already able to register your name through intensedebate, wordpress or twitter.

jockreynolds · 09/02/2017 at 14:09

Gday there PDAP – we're looking at having a much stricter regimen of what the tec blokes call 'comment moderato' this season – shouldn't see any of that unsavoury stuff in here, or if you do it should be knocked on the head quick sticks. Cheers mate

PDAP · 09/02/2017 at 15:16

Goodo Jock. The sooner the better.

Jib JIb · 09/02/2017 at 12:16

Just had a watch highlights of Essendon's intra-club game yesterday. From what I understand the team were split into a 1st and 2nd team. Crowd favourite David Myers was in the 2nd team…

Northernsoul74 · 09/02/2017 at 12:31

It's about this time of year that we start to get concerned that there won't be enough rookie priced players for round 1. They will reveal themselves though, just might not be who we thought.

Jib JIb · 09/02/2017 at 12:32

Indeed.

In better news James Stewart was in the first team.

Northernsoul74 · 09/02/2017 at 12:57

Was Ridley involved?

Jib JIb · 09/02/2017 at 13:28

I didn't notice him – although I also wasn't looking out for him.

Rick Grimes · 09/02/2017 at 13:15

Crazy to go Jelwood over Danger? Just feel Danger won't go as big this year. Maybe slotting forward a bit more?

Jib JIb · 09/02/2017 at 13:29

Crazy.

I N Pieman · 09/02/2017 at 13:29

Crazy is one word for that thought. He's at the peak of his powers

Derek · 09/02/2017 at 13:54

You just must be bored at work to ask a question like that?

Rick Grimes · 10/02/2017 at 06:52

Could be the ultimate POD not to start him. I'm sure I can pick him off for $100k cheaper at some stage. For the record, I'm a massive Danger fan, but this game is essentially about buying and selling at the right price. Head over heart.

John · 09/02/2017 at 16:28

Derek and Pieman do you have twitter or something to invite you to a league?

mike · 09/02/2017 at 20:49

Not touching him

mike · 09/02/2017 at 21:12

Feedback on my team guys pull it apart gang .

Backs: Docherty ,Shaw,JJ,Keefe,L.Ryan ,T.Stewart.
(M.Spencer ,M .Hinge)

Mids: Danger, Pendals, J.Kennedy, D.Hannebery, N.Fyfe, D.Beams ,Powel-Pepper, D.Myers.
(N..Freeman ,C.Brown,B.Grewar)

Rucks. Gawn ,Martin
(Strnadica)

Forwards: Dahlhaus,T.Green, Heeney,Roughead,J.Pickett,T.Smith.

(B.Eddy, S.Murry)

Projected Score 1810

Note: Rookies to change in the coming weeks .

$3400. Left in the kitty

tim · 10/02/2017 at 09:42

thoughts on my team would be great fellas

def: shaw, adams, laird, scharenberg, ryan, stewart (berry, long)

mid: danger, jpk, treloar, gray, fyfe, mcgrath, spp, myers (pickett, freeman, graham)

ruck: gawn, grundy (strnadica)

fwd: dahlhaus, macrae, caddy, roughy, mcCluggage, bowes (bolton, eddy)

cheers all

Bike Crazy Rider · 08/11/2017 at 02:45

Awesome information, thanks admin for sharing such a great post with us, its really great one.