Make no mistake – this is the most challenging line in SuperCoach 2017.
We have been absolutely STRIPPED of solid MID/FWD options this season.
Do we look at this as a bad thing? Do we cry into our Weetbix about the challenges we face up FWD this year? Shit no. In this joint we look at this as an incredible OPPORTUNITY to get a strategic leg over the opposition.
I’m tipping these results will be bloody interesting!
First: some essential research for newcomers:
- THE BIG ONE…. The 2017 Jock Reynolds Fantasy Footy Magazine, the #1 reference for the SuperCoach elite in 2017.
- THE PODCAST. We’re going through each line with a fine tooth comb. Selection options, structure, misc arousal. Listen here.
- ESSENTIAL TOOLS: Ocker’s ULTIMATE SC Stats Spreadsheet and of course The Higginator team analysis tool.
- THE COMMUNITY SERIES: 93 SuperCoach 2017 options analysed by the fine people of our community here
- FEATURE ARTICLES: Patch with a sobering look at why midpricers SUCK, Lek with his series of top 5’s, some food for thought on the selection of Todd Goldstein, Higgo analyses the team of last year’s winner The Giant Killer and Gaveday siftes through the bargain bin
RIGHTO – what’s your forward structure looking like?
What are your 2017 SuperCoach FWD structure thoughts?
Will hit the mail TOMORROW if you’ve already ordered one folks!
— Jock Reynolds (@jock_reynolds) January 31, 2017