BUY A COPY HERE WHILE STOCKS LAST!

Jock Reynolds SuperCoach Magazine 2017

We are absolutely GAGGING to hear your feedback.

Once you’ve digested things we’d love it if you could let us know your favourite article, and what your thoughts are in the comments below.

Which article challenged the structural integrity of your trouser front the most?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

* NOTE:  I haven’t included my centrefold in the options above so as not to hog votes

Make sure you tweet or facebook us with a photo once you and your magazine are united in SuperCoach arousal!

BUY A COPY HERE WHILE STOCKS LAST!

Look forward to your feedback!

LtDraught · 03/02/2017 at 13:37

Might have to order a 2nd magazine, didn't adequately reinforce my trousers and got all the pages stuck together. Next batch need a warning label I say

jockreynolds · 03/02/2017 at 16:19

Just had a chat to Higg, Crouch, Throtts and the lads – we might consider printing her on latex in 2018 mate. More practical.

LEKD0G · 06/02/2017 at 14:50

Might be safer to go with the sheep skin Jock, don't want to put people with latex allergies at a disadvantage

Jib JIb · 03/02/2017 at 13:44

Quite possibly the most significant document since the drafting of the SuperCoach Rules themselves, and THAT centrefold!

Westy · 03/02/2017 at 14:34

Is there any payment option outside PayPal?

jockreynolds · 03/02/2017 at 14:40

Gday there Westy – you can pay with your credit card using the paypal button even if you don't have a paypal account

Westy · 03/02/2017 at 16:13

Thanks Jock,
      You are a true gentleman!

Billy · 03/02/2017 at 20:27

Hey Jock just wondering if I can purchase a PDF version? Would personally prefer to read it on my iPad. Thanks mate,

jockreynolds · 04/02/2017 at 08:54

G'day Billy, sorry mate just the hard copy this year

Billy · 04/02/2017 at 09:39

Ok thanks Jock.

OldOcker · 04/02/2017 at 11:38

I love the fact that you have taken the centerfold out of the equation to avoid hogging votes.
You do have some lovely ladies on this site but I doubt very much that there would be too much hogging going on.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 04/02/2017 at 12:43

The workforce better hope that Aust Post don't do an early Monday morning delivery else the good old sickle may just set a new record.
New guineas book.of records:
Sick days taken on one day
Reason: Jock Reynolds fantasy football magazine!

johnno2908 · 04/02/2017 at 21:15

Was patiently waiting for PDF version, could not wait any longer. The hype, the excitement all got too much. Purchased. Thanks Jock!!

jockreynolds · 06/02/2017 at 13:22

Great stuff Johnno! No PDF this year old son so you've done well!

JohnBruyn · 04/02/2017 at 23:28

Glad it's being enjoyed people! RUCKS ARE GONNA BE CRUCIAL THIS YEAR! Trade hard or go home.

JB

TOMAHAWK · 05/02/2017 at 13:16

Gawn/Sandi/Witts – thoughts from the Man behind the Manoeuvre of Bruyn??

JohnBruyn · 05/02/2017 at 13:42

Monitor Sandi but if he plays a JLT he's a lock. Named Rd 1 strong consider. Witts at R3 definately worth considering, not yet convinced on that one tho

TRIGGER HAPPY · 07/02/2017 at 14:20

Hey John.
    Great article on the rucks.

If however Sandi doesn't play JLT r u still gonna start him if named Rd 1?
    If not or doesn't get up for Rd 1 who is your backup plan?

John · 06/02/2017 at 12:50

It's here!!! Like a little boy on Xmas morning again!!

OldOcker · 06/02/2017 at 16:01

YES, She has just arrived and I can't wait to get into her, The Rucking article first.
I will refrain from looking at the centerfold until I have at least read one article.

My Postie is a top bloke and he put her on the porch for me. (He realized the importance of this magazine)

hedski · 06/02/2017 at 16:14

Woo hoo, must apolagise to AusPost for dissing them in another thread (predicted I wouldn't see my bible til round 4).
Can cracked and about to get into it can't wait.

Krups · 06/02/2017 at 19:16

Awesome just bloody awesome mag blokes. Should all be very proud of yourselves with this effort. Can't wait to take this to work and slack of all day reading it.

ThatDamnRascal · 06/02/2017 at 20:32

Rocked up this arvo. Brain exploding with knowledge already.
Looked like the Postie had a quick read before shoving it into the letterbox. Didn't think it came with pages pre-stuck together

hedski · 06/02/2017 at 21:18

Ha

Youngster · 06/02/2017 at 21:34

That centrefold is a dead set screamer!. Has anybody read Jock's article: Supercoach League WAR? I'll be using The Retirement Strategy and A Timely Death for sure!! Too funny and brilliant.

Superb stuff.

hedski · 06/02/2017 at 22:09

Made it to page 13 before I cracked and checked out the foxy cf.
    Angelic…..

Bombers56 · 07/02/2017 at 04:41

Mines arrived 🙂

Now for the wife to post to me herein the UK 🙁

Andrew G · 07/02/2017 at 07:36

Big Effort for this new majestic SC Bible fellas. Got mine yesterday and can't put it down. A must read for every serious supercoacher!! Many thanks to everyone who contributed!

Johnny Bee · 07/02/2017 at 08:55

Got mine yesterday on a day off from work and read and re-read every article it is simply brilliant. The cognitive bias section was a major wake up call for me. In fact me and the missus enjoyed it on an equal measure. The centrefold spread got her in the mood! Thanks Jock.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 07/02/2017 at 09:30

Got mine last night – Bang, bang, chop, chop – simply sensational.
Huge effort by all – no stone left unturned.
Nice scarf jock.
However In the mag "the Chad" priced at $117,300 – LOCK!! 🙂
I think there maybe as couple of pricing blues on a couple of the players.
But a fantastic read, in depth analysis outstanding.
Seems unfair to anyone who doesn't own a copy!!

Kevan · 07/02/2017 at 11:46

Hi Jock, I live in an outer suburb of Perth, just got the mag. BLOODY FANTASTIC. The wife is not happy, there goes a day of gardening. It looks great. Looking forward to analysing everything.

Whooshka · 07/02/2017 at 17:11

Can't talk, busy reading.

Elmeano · 07/02/2017 at 18:53

WORTH THE WAIT . Arrived this afternoon a little wet around the edges but thats because the bloody postie has ripped the packaging to take a look himself. So naturally I used the very $$$$$$ hair dryer left out by the cheese n kisses to dry off the mag…. apparently not what its meant for. It looks fantastic and massive thanks to all that put their blood sweat and beers into this masterpiece.

Englishman · 07/02/2017 at 20:04

Mine arrived yesterday. Wow. The SuperCoach knowledge contained within is, well, simply put highly enlightening. Truth be told, in previous SuperCoach seasons I've started well and traded badly. And then I read Trading your way to success. Tears streamed from my eyes as my mistakes were laid bare (a bit like the arosing centrefold) and golden trading nuggets provided. Thanks for the art of work that is your magazine. Love your podcast and in the community I feel amongst friends. Will be taking my SuperCoach team to the next level!

OldOcker · 08/02/2017 at 03:54

Englishman, There are certainly a lot of golden nuggets in the magazine,
    The Community is always friendly and there are so many people that are willing to give options and assistance to all, Yes even though we do not know each other personally we do have one Love in SuperCoach. Every one of us become friends.
    I hope you also got my "Ultimate Spreadsheet Workbook" Absolutely FREE to compliment the Magazine. http://www.jockreynolds.com.au/2017/01/22/old-ock

FrankstonPhil · 08/02/2017 at 08:19

Couldn't put it down read it cover to cover very arousing stuff. Bring on the JLT.

jockreynolds · 08/02/2017 at 10:55

Phil!! Great to see you in here mate & glad you enjoyed the mag!

Gold Rush · 20/02/2017 at 20:29

Just ordered my mag lads, busy bloody moving house, what a pain in the arse that is – at least things are now getting back to normal.

Kev · 24/02/2017 at 15:36

Slipped my mind to leave some feedback, Jock. A bloody awesome read, found it hard to just vote for only the one article I liked best. It will stay safely next to the computer all year.

As for iconic centrefold ideas for 2018. Early nomination for Higgo and his jacket, or a recreatation of Nirvana's album cover art from 1991

AnDanh · 16/11/2017 at 21:17

Thinking age will decide. The magazine or face will also have participants. for simplicity they like.
<span>Phòng khám chữa bệnh trĩ</span>