Welcome to the first episode of One Week at a Time folks!
Me, Higgo and Crouching will be here every week through until Christmas to help get you through the bleak spiritless void of the footy off-season.
We charge in from the Punt Road end with the new ball first up to cover a HELL of a lot of ground this week;
- Winx. What an impressive arrangement of horse flesh. The “best since Phar Lap”?
- The Melbourne Cup & the international raiders hell bent on taking the cup offshore
- Brett Deledio’s heart felt farewell to the Richmond faithful
- The Mitch Clarke & Michael Barlow de-listings
- Cricket Autobiography season, and the first test kicking off at the WACA next week
- Tom Mitchell. Is he worth Supercoach & AFL Fantasy consideration in 2017?