Is Grand Final Day the best day of the year or what?

We are absolutely rapt to confirm that CoachKings will be OPEN to play at home for free on both AFL & NRL Grand Final Days. I’d encourage all of you to muster the troops & run your own Grand Final Day CoachKings contest amongst your mates. On top of that I’ll be putting up $250 for the national winner in both the AFL and NRL contests.

We’ll use this post as the central hub for all pre contest discussion, shit stirring, updates & banter.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER & START PICKING YOUR TEAMS

HOW TO PLAY (SEND THIS TO YOUR MATES):

Can’t wait. First things first – who’ll be picking The Bont??

Kev · 27/09/2016 at 16:36

Cheers Jock! Been gagging for some fantasy while watching the game. Looking forward to giving CK another crack

jockreynolds · 28/09/2016 at 14:15

Great to hear Kev! Should be an interesting contest. I'll tell you what – I want to win the bloody thing on Saturday. Have had a shocker this year. Just starting my study now.

Kez · 28/09/2016 at 10:37

Sounds awesome! Will we be able to set up a leaderboard just for people at our house?

jockreynolds · 28/09/2016 at 14:14

Glad to hear you're excited about it Kez – will be a lot of fun. Unfortunately you won't be able to set up a leaderboard just for people at your place – we'll be looking at building that in next year. Have you picked a team yet?

Bells E Bubb · 28/09/2016 at 21:26

Christ on a bike, would you like Jock to come over and give you a rub down at half time as well!?

Sheriffs Big Rig · 28/09/2016 at 20:15

Jock!! having trouble entering contest for afl and nrl. Only have option to save line up and not enter contest. whats the go mate? btw amazing time at ck final, contest was insane, atmosphere around the joint was out of control. Well done mate looking forward for next year

jockreynolds · 29/09/2016 at 11:24

Gday there Sheriffs can you give it another go mate, should be all hunky dory now

Ethan · 01/10/2016 at 13:33

Thoughts on the coach kings lineup

Backline: Zak jones, Jarrad McVeigh

Midfield: Luke Parker, Jack Macrae, Lachie Hunter, Josh Dunkley

Forward: Jake Stringer, Toby McLean

Captain Awesome · 01/10/2016 at 15:03

The gf is always good to watch. Add coach kings to the equation and it's friggin awesome. Great work Jock

Westy · 02/10/2016 at 08:49

Thanks Jock, I did a great job of making the rest of the participants look good.

Productivityappsales · 11/11/2016 at 20:16

Well thanks for posting such an outstanding idea. I like this blog & I like the topic and thinking of making it right