Hope you enjoyed this week’s trade talk podcast kids

It’s been bloody frantic and while finals have kicked into gear it isn’t letting up. Don’t get me wrong – I love being at the centre of every trade that goes down over the off season – but I’m looking forward to a few weeks in the caravan with Higgo and Crouching at Hastings over summer.

Here’s my weekly snapshot of where it’s all at. Look forward to reviewing any trade whispers you’ve come across in the comments below;

AFL Trade Rumours

PODCAST: JOCK, CROUCHING & HIGGO TRADE TALK

Keep your ears to the ground – what are you hearing?

NOTE: THIS WEEKEND IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO QUALIFY FOR COACHKINGS VENUE FINALS!

HIT WWW.COACHKINGS.COM.AU AND FIND YOUR NEAREST VENUE

Jock's CoachKings Locks

Matt · 09/09/2016 at 15:15

Tuohy to North

Patch · 09/09/2016 at 15:25

Jackson Merrett could be looking to find opportunities elsewhere for more game time, but does love playing with his brother at the Dons. Laverde should stay considering the forward line is one place at the Dons that is up in the air and open for spots

jockreynolds · 09/09/2016 at 16:12

We're throwing a lot of cash his way at St Kilda Patch. Having said that we're also throwing a stack at a lot of others as well

fnaah · 09/09/2016 at 15:28

Don't know why Essendon are still keen on O'Meara, he's basically Tate Pears all over again

Matt · 09/09/2016 at 15:35

He takes peptides & quits footy?

brad · 09/09/2016 at 15:50

I would be extremely happy with Hartung to the tigers for Vickery Dickery.

I N Pieman · 09/09/2016 at 16:54

Mayne & NDS. What is Buckley smoking! And he just gave Jesse White a new contract. One season left for Buckley. Soon his reign of rubbish will be over. Still gobsmacked over the performance of Caleb Daniel last night. Made every other bloke out there look second rate. The boy is a superstar. I saw this coming a long time ago

GoldRush · 09/09/2016 at 23:50

Looks like he wants Maric also. WTF!

I N Pieman · 10/09/2016 at 11:00

Mullet!!! He's more washed up than Buckley

Derek · 09/09/2016 at 22:36

I know I'm bias towards the Hawks, but that was one that got away.

sick of hawks · 10/09/2016 at 08:55

FINALLY !!

hedski · 10/09/2016 at 10:10

I nearly shattered my tv screaming at Smith to miss!!
    Doggies will come out hard next week will be tough game.

I N Pieman · 10/09/2016 at 10:51

The straight sets dream is alive! Go doggies woof woof

neil · 10/09/2016 at 12:29

Bulldogs will remember 61 granny when Dirty Des Dickson Meagher and no. 23 Pecky beat them up.Long memories Hawk fans did the same to my mob the week earlier .Dees will have to wait another year to beat them up Bullies can do it now GO doggies .forgot the centreman dirty Brendon Edwards what a rough mob Kennedys Commandos were give it back to them Scray

Danners · 10/09/2016 at 19:00

Seems like the Saints are after everyone

I N Pieman · 11/09/2016 at 14:52

They haven't tabled an offer to Elvis just yet. Likely to happen in the next day or 2

pod · 12/09/2016 at 09:13

Saints serious contenders next season

I N Pieman · 11/09/2016 at 17:34

Impressive win for the Bulldogs VFL team today. Travis Cloke might find it hard to break into it

pod · 12/09/2016 at 09:05

Has to be the baggage offload of the post season. Whoever facilitated the move is a genius!

Doubt he'll measure up next season. The manic pressure game displayed by the doggies on Thurs. night is a template for all coaches, highly unlikely Trav will keep up.

After 4 correct tips on the weekend I'm confident in tipping Dogs and Crows this week. Changing of the guard weekend!

I N Pieman · 12/09/2016 at 10:02

Straight sets for both Swans & Hawks aye pod. I'd like to see that! Think it's a big possibility as well.

neil · 12/09/2016 at 10:37

Sorry Fellas completely disagree .As many know dislike hawks but give em credit champions everywhere cream goes to the top and both Hawthorn and Sydney have tons of cream and the best two coaches going around. No for mine massive wins for Hawks and Swans

derek · 11/09/2016 at 20:38

that was a big call to omit Billy Hartung on the weekend, especially when they could have brough him in for Sicily late out. Hawks have Jono O'Rourke in the wings. I assume Hill will go, so the hawks will need a speedy wing man

I N Pieman · 12/09/2016 at 10:13

KB was saying on SEN this morning that Sicily was dropped, didn't have gastro at all. If that's the case that was a bad call. They really needed a big bloke up front. I suspect he will line up this week. I was surprised Hartung didn't play as well. 2 bad calls by the Hawks cost them

pod · 12/09/2016 at 10:31

I was certain Sicily would play especially with an out of form Gunston as the only viable tall marking option. The small fwd line up almost paid off, some Cats defenders couldn't stay with them. Isaac will be scapegoat if Hawks out straight sets.

neil · 12/09/2016 at 10:42

Could always move Frawley forward similar to Lake but yes Hartung and Sicily must haves this week expect Mitchell to be tagged bur by who Picken or would they bring in Honey church

pod · 12/09/2016 at 11:18

Picken a revelation, waste as tagger, Honeychurch big chance to play on Mitchell

I N Pieman · 12/09/2016 at 11:36

Read somewhere Caleb Daniel would tag Mitchell. I don't mind that match up, would be a cracker to watch. But then again the way Daniel is playing Mitchell might be tagging him!

neil · 12/09/2016 at 12:48

Hawks players rate Hardwick not tigers one don't think anyone rates him.would he be a chance in front of Sicily.Derek might have some insight

Derek · 13/09/2016 at 10:40

they absolutely love Hardwick at hawthorn, but Sicily has the games on the board, i see Sicily playing this week.

neil · 12/09/2016 at 10:43

sorry typo but by

Jack · 12/09/2016 at 19:09

I'm tipping Hawthorn to be premiers over Sydney and the Round 23 bye to be a massive talking point. Chris Scott will be whinging about it till Christmas (even though he said he wouldn't)
I rate the Bulldogs, but can't see them coming back from Perth and knocking off the Hawks. Sydney will beat Adelaide comfortably.
Then the Hawks will be too good and GWS too nervous in the P/F, and the Swannies/Cats is a 50/50 although I think Sydney have been a lot more consistent this year…..Markmy words

Don't Blush Baby · 12/09/2016 at 19:24

Hope your right ,I have had the quinella going for $540 all season

Boltons Blues · 13/09/2016 at 00:30

Disagree
    GWS have built a fortress down there, same thing will happen again like with it did during the year, will smash them to the tune of a big margin
    if they get passed the bulldogs who wont lie down
    Crows will beat the swans, Cats will beat the crows,
    Cats vs GWS final

pod · 13/09/2016 at 07:37

Hawks might win but they will get smashed in a brutal contest with a high injury count very likely. GWS will then easily account for whoever survives. To be honest, I can't see anything stopping them now, maybe a huge crowd at the G will spook them.

Derek · 13/09/2016 at 10:50

i agree with jack (more hope than anything)

hawks look good when their senior players play well. They tried to tag Sam but he is so used to that now he knows how to handle it.

I wasn't surprised to see the Dogs win last week, havn't rated WCE at all this year, and without NicNat their chances were gone. The Dogs will get a true taste of Finals footy this week but i just don't see them having the experience to beat the Hawks at the MCG.

I'm hoping that GWS play their prelim at ANZ. they will be hard to beat, but i'm thinking the occasion might be too big for them.

Don't Blush Baby · 12/09/2016 at 20:24

A lot of deck chair movement at Tigerland after their external review with only 1 addition of Balme

I N Pieman · 12/09/2016 at 20:59

They've finally got a poster boy for the 2017 membership drive. Most will be microwaved before the byes

Bruce M · 15/09/2016 at 07:05

Oh Farren Ray has retired
On my goodness when can I drool over now