Supercoach 2016 midpriced forwardsG’day Community,

What a year it has been. I can’t believe that the season is already over. It feels like just last week I was watching Carlton almost beat Crouching One’s beloved Tigers to kick off the season.

The Cheat Sheet has been a bit of a detour from my usual article/video content but I’ve bloody loved putting it together for you all.

The feedback I’ve received from you and the conversations we’ve had in the comments and on Twitter make it a damn enjoyable experience working for the website.

It’s been a massive year for the community, we’ve had Patch, Carl and Barron smashing it out every week. Cowboy has come in and gone BANG with the NRL content and of course we must thank Jock, Higgo and Crouching. This time last year there wasn’t going to be a website or a podcast or a community, but the boys have stood up to provide us with a home for our fantasy thoughts.

Not only that but they’ve invented a whole bloody fantasy game in CoachKings (I’m still crap at it). All of this has been done for and because of you community, I love you all.

I’ll still be contributing some content throughout the finals and off season but for now we say goodbye to the Cheat Sheet.

I’ll see you in the comments,

Lekdog.

CLICK HERE FOR THIS WEEK’S PODCAST

Round 23 Cheat Sheet Supercoach

THE NOBLE PARK FOOTY SOCIAL CLUB. PUMPED FOR COACHKINGS FINALS:

pod · 24/08/2016 at 15:50

Lek well done mate, fantastic info provided all year, cheers.

LEKD0G · 24/08/2016 at 17:27

Cheers pod mate

Tommo09 · 24/08/2016 at 15:55

I have one trade and no pressing issues trade wise.
Should I trade Petracca (F7) to someone to loophole?
I have $103k
In one GF, knocked out in other league.

LEKD0G · 24/08/2016 at 17:28

Wait til selection but if no bad news comes you should get a loop in

James · 24/08/2016 at 16:16

Bont v Freo, Rocky v Saints, JPK v Richmond.

Who scores higher?

TRIGGER HAPPY · 24/08/2016 at 17:20

If u want a sneaky C this week whack it on the bont as the dogs play freo.

Recently against freo:

Swans – Hannas and JPK – 140
    Eagles – priddus 130
    GWS – everyone's favourite Griffen 140

If your VC fails he be da man.,

Shake n bake · 24/08/2016 at 17:02

Who to put the vc on Danger or Gawn?

I N Pieman · 24/08/2016 at 18:17

Think it has to be Danger. If you don't & he tears it up which he probably will then your stuffed if your opponent has him. Go safe with the VC & if he spuds it you've got plenty of games to find a captain

Great fact hunt · 24/08/2016 at 17:07

Thanks for the season guys. Been awesome help all year and although don't say to much, I read every post. How about an article some time where everyone can contribute hard luck story of the year. Would make some good reading. Those bloody super coach gods suck. Once again thanks for a great season. P.s. Any chance of organising a pub in Warrnambool for coach kings next year.

LEKD0G · 24/08/2016 at 17:29

That's a good option mate, might have to get a community post up there.

Great fact hunt · 24/08/2016 at 17:35

We would make you guys quite welcome up here if you wish to visit. Awesome stuff

Kev · 24/08/2016 at 20:23

Some fine establishments down at the 'bool. I went to Deakin Uni and spent half my time next door at Flying Horse

hedski · 25/08/2016 at 10:42

I visited the horse at start of season trying to get monkey on board hopefully next year.

I N Pieman · 24/08/2016 at 18:03

I was thinking the same thing great fact. A post where you could share where it went wrong & the mistakes you made alone by the journey. Invaluable knowledge for the community to see how we all stuffed up except for Shemm

Don't Blush Baby · 24/08/2016 at 19:40

Dear Jock,
      Can I start by saying my intentions were …………………………………….. ?

Richard · 24/08/2016 at 17:09

Reckon Brodie Grundy will be seriously considered next year R2.He's building to something SPECIAL Bruce

Steeeve · 24/08/2016 at 17:22

Would mean passing on Goldy at a much, much cheaper price than this year; and passing on Gawn…
    Can't see myself passing on either to be honest.

LEKD0G · 24/08/2016 at 17:30

Agree, he'll likely be more pricey than Goldstein. A good option nonetheless.

Neverweaken · 24/08/2016 at 17:53

Thinking Gawn with Tippett and Lycett if they keep DPP

Steeeve · 24/08/2016 at 19:11

Lucent definitely in play although I won't pay much for him even if Dog Dog is out all year. Prefer to set and forget in the ruck.

Derek · 25/08/2016 at 08:54

If Ryder has DPP will be a lock

I N Pieman · 24/08/2016 at 18:37

Consider yes Richard but lock he is not. Here's why: using the player AV times 5.1 formula will see Grundy come in at about 500k & goldy at 550k. Goldy has had an injury riddled season despite playing & still done reasonably well. Compared to what we know he is capable of he's going to be value. When he's fit he's a solid captain option. As for Gawn you just pay the ransom. Gawn Goldy is a no brainer lock combo for 2017 if they both have a full preseason. Grundy's second half of this season has been stunning. He's coming along faster than we all thought. But for mine he's still to clumsy & not as agile or dominant as Gawn Goldy. He's he's coming there is no doubt. Eventually he will dominate. But I think he still needs another year or 2

Neverweaken · 24/08/2016 at 17:51

Yay! Sort of.
Don't have to worry about missing Phillips or Motlops points. With Sloane and Buddy out, and Libba on the pine cos I'm out of trades every one plays who can this week. Want to stay inside top 10k for the first time

LEKD0G · 24/08/2016 at 19:18

Cheers mate, looking forward to chatting throughout the preseason content

Pman35 · 24/08/2016 at 19:59

Great work Lek Dog always enjoyed this column. Share your pain re Nic Nat, I used my last trade last week to upgrade the disappointing Mark Blicavs and for almost 3 Qtrs I was slapping myself on the back for a gun move! Now I'm in 4 GF's this weekend and will start with a Donut unless the Pies pick Mason Cox. Have learnt a painful lesson.

neil · 24/08/2016 at 20:08

great imformative all year lekdog Between yourself and Baron helped me no end Think your mob is better than we think. cupple of duds but we all have them .Boltons a real gem and Cripps .

Kev · 24/08/2016 at 20:34

Cheers for your great work this year Lek.

Already looking forward to a new batch of rookies and some discussion over the plethora of fallen premiums we'll have access to next year

Ethan · 24/08/2016 at 20:40

Thanks Lek love your work

KKP · 24/08/2016 at 20:45

All the best for those in GF this week
I want to post my disappointment at the NMFC at the way today has panned out. I have no doubt that in time to come they will look back at how poorly they have dealt with the all time games record holder – the disgusting way they have retired him. Look at the way the Pies handled Swannie and I'm sure the Hawks will close down Glenferrie road for Hodgey & Mitch when they finish. More respect needed for an absolute champion of the game we all love.

neil · 24/08/2016 at 21:36

agree KKP wonder if he could be picked up forms good would most definitely be welcome at dees imagine what those young fellas could learn in 12 mths.not to mentio nteams like the dogs who are nearly there

Derek · 25/08/2016 at 09:34

Agree. Very disappointed with Norf.

The Hawks weren't much different with Tuck. Hopefully they have learnt.

neil · 25/08/2016 at 09:59

But Derek surely the Hawks wouldn't entertain a year from Boomer with Dads Army already there could he be valuable AND would he get a game they may be desperate after losing this one and he's cheap. Surely they wouldnt

Lachy · 24/08/2016 at 20:52

Ward for Priddis, Cripps, Treloar or Rocky?

Brad · 24/08/2016 at 23:59

Would think Cripps. Red hot and has the bombers. Other 3 might all be in losing sides

Moustachio · 25/08/2016 at 10:39

Rockie always in losing side…

Don't Blush Baby · 24/08/2016 at 20:53

Is everyone as anxious as I am with the teams announcement tomorrow night ;

Bartel,Goldy,Franklin,Dusty to name a few;

I'm in a 1k winner take all league and my opponent & I have a 12 Unique Player differential

johnno2908 · 24/08/2016 at 23:28

Nervous wait. DPP going to come in handy this week.

Brad · 24/08/2016 at 23:45

Two trades left for the GF. At full premo but am thinking Sloane to Cripps as he has the Dons. Then Steven to best option for $450k, thought She? Even though Steven has the lions, am over his low scores. Looking for wise words from the community. Good luck to all

Clarky99 · 25/08/2016 at 07:25

Who to bring in this week, Cripps, Bont or Neale?

pod · 25/08/2016 at 08:56

I'd just like to add my two cents about the NMFC. Imo, bloody disgraceful handling of one of the all time greats of the game and games record holder Boomer Harvey. I hope the little champ takes up one of the many offers that come his way post 2016 season, he still has at least one season in him as a gun forward goal sneak, and a valuable mentor. A bit unfair to blame a player that's doing his part in an under performing side.

Derek · 25/08/2016 at 09:31

Boomer playing for any other club wouldn't look right. It would be like DBrereton playing for the Pies or the swans

neil · 25/08/2016 at 10:06

did you know Sam Newman played with Melbourne not many do but on his debut he did his ankle in warm up and retired I think Brereton really did the same did zilch at woods and little at swans same with dougie at roys in 96 though he did play well in a bad team

Derek · 25/08/2016 at 09:00

Cloke!?………lol……….wait, you are serious!

It's been a long tough season LEK, I think it's time to have a little lie down now.

Love your work.

Maxwell · 25/08/2016 at 22:16

Community, i have 380k to get a defender.

Best Option??