PatchCoachKingsLogo

Bloody stupid thing.

I was keen for the census. It’s the one time every five years when I get to pretend I’m important and that I matter and the government actually listens to me when I say I’m a Jedi Knight with a degree in Garlic Bread Seasoning and sixteen children named Matthew Lloyd Jnr.

But as we all know, Zac Dawson could have made the census run smoother than it did. So, again, the Jock Reynolds Fantasy Football Community will step up to the plate. We never let you down. We never disappoint. We never crash.*

Well, except for that one time Lek melted the servers by recording a community pod so powerful not even a Crouching fly kick could calm the servers. And that time Crouching spilt rum on the motherboard.

So strap yourselves in for the 2016 JOCK REYNOLDS CENSUS!

Please keep your arms and legs inside the carriage at all times, circle the correct answer and don’t tell us any fibs. We’ll know. We always know.

1. How are you going in finals?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

2. Did you captain Danger?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

THE NEWS

1. How relieved are you that Scott Pendlebury has been named for Collingwood tonight?
  2. Do you have cover in case he’s a late out?
  3. Does that cover come in the form of the returning Jared Jensen or Tom Phillips?
  4. Is Aaron Hall still in your Fantasy Football side? HE’S BAAACK BABY!
  5. How many times have you traded Stefan Martin this year? Are you impacted by his return?
  6. Do you have Mason Cox? Lol, not this week you don’t. He’s injured his shoulder. See, we’ve answered this question for you!
  7. What’s the worst trade you’ve made this year? Was it Max Gawn to Todd Goldstein? Was it?
  8. Did you or did you not trade out Dylan Shiel last week after his groin complaint?
  9. If yes, do you now regret doing so upon his return?
  10. Matt Suckling is back. This isn’t a question, but we’re also not the ABS. Deal with it.
  11. Are you in any way surprised Richmond veteran Brett Deledio is out for the year? If so… why?!
  12. How many children have you given birth to?
  13. Does the inclusion of Matthew Lobbe for Port in any influence your decision to put the VC on Maxy Gawn?
  14. What severity of burns did you receive from Michael Barlow this year?
  15. How many changes did you notice Essendon make this week?
  16. How many of those changes affect you? (Goddard, Parish, Francis?)
  17. What is the sexual orientation of your son’s girlfriend’s tennis partner’s physiotherapist? VITAL QUESTIONS, PEOPLE.
  18. Sam Jacobs is still out if ya got him. You got the Big Sauce?
  19. Are you getting down to play #COACHKINGS this weekend?

THIS WEEKEND’S COACHKINGS CONTESTS

ONE WIN & YOU QUALIFY FOR VENUE FINALS HELD FRIDAY 16th SEPTEMBER

CoachKings RD21 fixture

THE PATCH UP

Righteo, that’s enough of the questions. Now to take the answers, chuck ‘em in a box and lock them away until the Chinese hack into them in retribution for Mack Horton WINNING RIGHT IN THEIR BILLIONS OF FACES. YEAH! THE OLYMPICS! *manly noises* WOO! SPORT! WAAHH!

But seriously, wrench your eyes away from the Olympics. They are the buzz zapper designed to weed out the weak of will and the feeble of mind. They are yet another challenge to taking the Supercoach crown.

The Olympics are the second-most important sporting event on in the world right now, streets behind your Supercoach finals.

And now it is time to do or die. There are no second chances from here on out.

So sit down and look at your team. Really look at your team. Look at your opponent’s team. Leave nothing in the tank.

With Pendles being named, there are no massive holes in our sides this week, but if you’ve got holes, Lekdog’s weekly cheatsheet holds wondrous answers. If not, get amongst this beautiful, beautiful community (who I owe a massive thanks to for convincing me to VC Gawn in the comments section last week) down below and we’ll set you right. Hopefully.

CAPTAIN McCAPTAINFACE

Here are some options who aren’t Paddy Dangerfield for you this week, either as VC or C. Smart money is on Dangerfield coming back

Max Gawn – coming up against an undercooked Lobbe, interstate, with Melbourne on a roll… yes please. Last time Gawn played the Power in The Alice he scored 167 points.

Tom Rockliff – the last time Rockliff played Carlton, he scored 204 points. Could it happen again?

Simpsons Image

The Sloane Ranger – coming off a 141 and a 137, Rory Sloane is in somewhat decent form, eh? Coming up against miserly Fremantle, he could pump out another 125+ very easily. Safe choice.

Scott Pendlebury – don’t do it. He’s injured, just be grateful he’s playing.

Any of the Sydney mob – Any one of Dan Hannebery, JPK or Luke Parker could go off their tits on Satdee night against the Sainters. The Swans – like everyone else – need percentage and will be on the hunt for as many goals as they can. I like Hanners of the bunch, as he’s a smokie to kick two or three sausage rolls, and JPK can tend to back off in easier games.

Dustin Martin – the Tiges sat up last week, largely off the back of this man. Doesn’t tend to go huge against the top 4 sides, but loves the MCG like no-one else does. 123 last week, 114 three weeks ago against the Pies. I’m avoiding, however.

Tom J. Lynch – Desperate times call for desperate measures. If you’re out of trades, looking to field a donut, or are completely out of your depth against an opponent, Tom J. Lynch from the Gold Coast Suns could kick 12 against Essendon this week.

With a host of midfield stars back, and a dysfunctional Don back line, my gut reckons he’ll go 135+. A risk – no, a huge, massive, stupid risk – but I wanted to put it out there.

And on that bombshell, goodnight!

Well, good day. But then I sound like a pretentious, angry Englishman. Which accurately describes Jeremy Clarkson. Hm. This requires more pondering. As does your Supercoach team!

I’ll look out for you in the comments, you beautiful, beautiful humans. Best of luck this week!

WATCH OUR VERY OWN ADAM SCHNEIDER.. WOULD YOU CHOOSE $400 OR 10 SLABS?

Hoot · 12/08/2016 at 14:11

How many of the top 50 or so players will be ineligible to receive the major prize in SC this season?

Nervous Coach · 12/08/2016 at 14:51

Great work again Patch. Your version of the Census is much easier to access, more interesting and funnier that the real thing.
4 trades left. Looking to trade out Jacobs and Petracca. My options for Jacobs are limited to S Martin, Mumford or Z Smith. Options for Petracca are even more limited unless I downgrade him to Wills (Coll), Orkov (Rich) or Menogola (if he makes the final team). However, this would enable me to bring in Mumford or Goldy. Any comments/advice from the community greatly appreciated as always.

Patch · 12/08/2016 at 15:10

Cheers Nervous! It's a tough one in the ruck – I'd go Martin of those three myself, but none of them are really big wins for you there. But, if you can go Wills simply for the JS – Menegola will terrify you each Thursday night – and bring in Goldy that would be the move I'd go for mate!

Nervous Coach · 12/08/2016 at 16:27

Thanks Patch. Just realised if I traded Petracca to Wills then I would have to play either him or Phillips on the field in the last midfield position (currently occupied by Dalhous who I would swap into the forward line). Should I bring Orkov instead since he is a dual position which would give me enough to bring in Goldstein.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 12/08/2016 at 14:52

One for you Patch.

Was it my review of big maxy last Friday that saved your
A$$ and u saw the light and put the VC on the beard?

Don't tell us any fibs.
We'll know. We always know. 🙂

Patch · 12/08/2016 at 15:03

It absolutely was, Trigger, you beautiful human you. I owe you a beer for that one mate

TRIGGER HAPPY · 12/08/2016 at 16:48

I may just hold you to that patch.

We need to work together to make sure one the community becomes the 2016 SC winner.

I don't think you can go past the beard again this week.
      Infact there are that many options this week it will be hard to decide all of which you mentioned above.

Gawn v Port with lobbe in – check
      Rocky v Blues – 200 last time – check
      Danger v tiges – well its danger so check
      Sloane v freo – in form, last two weeks piridda and hannas have gone off against freo so yep tick

Bugger of it all is I have a full team inc bench so cant loop a VC this week.
      So only get one crack a the cherry.

I N Pieman · 12/08/2016 at 15:14

Love ya census Patch. Malcolm Turnbull said heads will role & he's probably looking over your article right now thinking your the man to take this thing forward! Who cares where I lived 5 years ago. The right question is how many times has Ross Lyon left you in the foetal position in the last 5 years! That's a shit load more relevant

Kev · 12/08/2016 at 15:51

You could have a whole bloody section of Freo-related questions Pieman

How many new swear words did you come up with after Ross Lyon rested half the team a few years ago?
    Have you ever felt personally victimised by Garrick Ibbotsen?
    Has the mind ever drifted to Nat Fyfe during your special alone time?

Patch · 12/08/2016 at 16:13

Do the words "Greg Broughton" consume you with an unquenchable rage?

I N Pieman · 12/08/2016 at 16:23

Were you surprised when Greg Braughton got injured washing his car?

The Ranger · 12/08/2016 at 17:14

Why is Greg Broughton?

I N Pieman · 12/08/2016 at 16:14

Have you ever looked down at your arousal curve & thought of Ross Lyon? That one would be an optional answer Kev

The Ranger · 12/08/2016 at 15:18

Glorious Patch, bloody glorious.
And Harry, oi! Harry! Stop being weird.

jockreynolds · 12/08/2016 at 16:02

Young Harry – he's proud of his profession isn't he Ranger!

Dean · 12/08/2016 at 15:23

Great work Patch as usual mate.

I'm unfortunately in a do or die semi mate although I shouldn't be because my plan last week was to trade Mathieson to Menegola and Libba to Sloane however on Friday as soon as Pendles got injured I didn't bother trading as I only have 3 trades, so I decided to play Dunkley for Libba and not trade.
Had I of traded last week and brought in Sloane I would have one my league game and been sitting sweet this week however I decided to HOLD trades as I presumed Pendles injury was allot worse and to be honest I hope the prick is a late if im honest.

I only have 3 trades left. – So my two options this week are as follows:

OPTION 1
Libba to Dahahlaus

OPTION 2
Matheison to Wills
Libba to Sloane

What would you do Patch and the community in general, thoughts/advice greatly appreciated.

I N Pieman · 12/08/2016 at 15:29

Well if it's do or die it's exactly that. Option 2

Derek · 12/08/2016 at 15:47

Libba only $382k now, don't get much for him. Have you got enough cash to go 1 trade to B Crouch? i really like the way he is playing

Patch · 12/08/2016 at 15:47

Agree with I N, Deano. Bring in the Sloane Ranger

jockreynolds · 12/08/2016 at 16:02

Yep – Option 2 here. The entire meat, spuds – the lot – all needs to be whacked on the board this weekend Deano!

Dean · 12/08/2016 at 18:18

Appreciate all your replies, thanks a ton guys.

Derek nah mate, all I have is $30k in the warchest so not enough to get B Crouch and to be honest, I would prefer Dahlhaus for $100k cheaper, I don't think there will be a great deal between them.

B Crouch: 72,83,51,46,83,83,109,122,89,92,144 Avg/87
    Dahlhaus: 98,87,154,105,103,113,113,107,84,119,69,29,71,84 Avg/94

Kev · 12/08/2016 at 15:53

3 trades left. Pendles on one foot. Do or die semi final. Do you trade him anyway or back him like the champ that he is?

Patch · 12/08/2016 at 16:00

With three trades, I'd go to the Bont or Sloane. Depends on if your opponent has him, Kev. If he's a mad bastard who doesn't, you're down one there. Could give you a leg up if you flick him and your opponent is stuck with him

Steeeve · 12/08/2016 at 15:54

My Pendles cover, should he be a late out:
Step one: trade directly to Bont (leaving me with two trades)
Step two: sit back smugly and hope my opponent is out of trades.

OR…

Use Dahlhaus as cover. Means Dahlhaus becomes my m8 and Wingard becomes my f6.

decisions decisions

Patch · 12/08/2016 at 16:01

Tough one Steeeeve – as I've just said to Kev I'd pull the trigger if I had 3 but you do have ample cover

Steeeve · 12/08/2016 at 16:25

I know. I scrimped and saved for this cover and now the time might come to use it I'm not backing it in haha. Excruciating.

jockreynolds · 12/08/2016 at 16:05

I'd deploy the Bont move personally mate assuming you have a do or die this weekend. Bloody Wingard has been an absolute chop nuts

I N Pieman · 12/08/2016 at 16:20

Agree with Jock. Don't die wondering

Steeeve · 12/08/2016 at 16:24

Yeah agree. If Pendles plays I'll hold him and Chad can ride the pine at f7. I'll back in Dahlhaus one one leg over Chad after all the stinkers he's put up this year. Little bastard will probably go for 120 against the Dees now I've said that.

jockreynolds · 12/08/2016 at 16:01

It's taken me 45 minutes just to map out the family tree logistics around question 19 but I've got multiple answers Patch??

Patch · 12/08/2016 at 16:17

Just put "Saints Supporter" down mate. It's 2016, we're mature enough to not giggle and those who choose to support the… hehehe… support the Saints
    *sniggers*

Mister_Spock · 12/08/2016 at 16:09

I've got a VC dilemma Community – I reckon it comes down to the bearded barista in Maxy "Yes!I'm up against a second-string ruckman" Gawn, or Tom "Geez I love carving up the Blues" Rockliff.

Honestly I can't decide – Lobbe may steal enough of Max's hit outs that he might not get near the 167 he pumped out last time against the Power, whilst on the other hand, who really knows how Rockliff will go against the Blues given the year that Brisbane is having. With that said, it's hard to go past the fact that he's scored consistently high against Carlton.

Whaddayareckon?

Patch · 12/08/2016 at 16:15

Can you VC on Rockliff and put the C on Gawn, Spocky? I'm in favour of deploying some serious gonads this week

I N Pieman · 12/08/2016 at 16:41

Just look at the way Rocky has ended the last couple of seasons. Goes off his tits & his last outing against the blues was a double century. Agree with Patch, If that fails & your behind the 8 ball then go Maxy

Hoot · 12/08/2016 at 16:54

VC rocky this week is a must.
      You know what… throw a pinapple on them lions while your there.

Mister_Spock · 12/08/2016 at 17:23

Geez, will require gargantuan plums to leave the C off Danger…

Moustachio · 12/08/2016 at 18:14

Danger really steps up against the better sides, he will phone in a lazy 140 for tiges

PlayOn · 12/08/2016 at 17:28

I think Bolts is smart enough to apply a heavy tag on Rocky with Curnow… Could be wrong, buts it's all about the improvement at princess park

I N Pieman · 12/08/2016 at 18:04

Think that tag heads to rich. Easy to take out of the game

Shake n bake · 12/08/2016 at 16:16

Was really thinking early in the week to put the vc on Lynch…just might do it!

I N Pieman · 12/08/2016 at 16:27

Playing against the bombers I think that's a great call SNB. Could be a match winner

pod · 12/08/2016 at 17:07

C on Sloane? Suns play Sunday game.

Saundo · 12/08/2016 at 17:13

Yep VC on Merrett C on Sloane

Steeeve · 12/08/2016 at 16:27

VC Rockliff or Gawn will decide a lot of seasons this week.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 12/08/2016 at 16:37

and then there was 3.
Prestia, Mitchell and JOM.

Brad Crouch off the table – just signed with crows for next 4 years – gotta make BVC happy!

He Man · 12/08/2016 at 17:02

I can only afford a FWD that's $441 or less. What do you guys reckon? Options are D. Smith, Lynch, Hall, Westhoff, Betts, Kennedy, Dahlhous, Walker and Riewoldt. I'll be loopholing this bloke with Petracca.

pod · 12/08/2016 at 17:08

Dahl or Betts

Hawks · 12/08/2016 at 17:23

Dahlhaus

Maestro · 12/08/2016 at 17:03

Rance or JJ??

Patch · 12/08/2016 at 17:49

Gut says Rance, head says JJ. Rance for mine.

Maestro · 12/08/2016 at 19:44

Okay, I'm going Rance. Deep breath, then All in! Only because you're a bombers man Patch.
      Cummon boys, suck in that smell of mown grass and let's tear them a new one!!!

KYLE CHALMERS · 12/08/2016 at 17:05

Sorry been busy the last couple of days but never miss your write up Patch.

Love your work.

Spot on – Olympics are the second most important sporting event in the world right now.

Sure you can win gold but to win Supercoach would truly make you an all time legend.

Andrew · 12/08/2016 at 17:14

VC on Ward or JPK and C on Danger, Merret or Sloane?

Patch · 12/08/2016 at 17:49

JPK and Danger, Sloane if you're feeling dicey

PlayOn · 12/08/2016 at 17:25

Census Form 2016
1. Do or Die
2. Looping someone into Danger – Gawn or Cripps (Cripps POD)
3. Hoping Pendles pulls the pin late
4. Will double-trade to get a gun and Dahl
5. Phillips on the pine but I won't stoop that low
6. Never got on the Hall-train 🙁
7. Had Beard & Nic Nat early and NN to Goldy when he was injured for a bargain
8. Big Cox on the pine – he should've never been in the equation
9. Boyd to Gibson when he got injured
10. Never had Shiel
11. N/A
12. Lol
13. Lids is a spud… Blind Freddy could've seen that coming this year
14. I wouldn't have time to answer these questions if I'd given birth…
15. Matthew who…..?
16. I think we've been burnt by Freo in general this year…
17. Do Essendon play this week? I thought they were banned for the year!?
18. Didn't Goddard retire? Haven't really seen him this year!
19. I think this is self explanatory
20. I'd rather ketchup!
21. Looking to get into CK next year!

Great site guys, the community is awesome – keep it up!

Patch · 12/08/2016 at 17:50

Cheers mate! Loving the answers!

Hawks · 12/08/2016 at 17:28

If Pendles is out, who to trade in, choices are- Rocky (said I would never go there again), Bont, Sloane or Cripps?

Patch · 12/08/2016 at 17:50

I'm in the Sloane boat but Rocky will do very bloody well for you

Shake n bake · 12/08/2016 at 17:31

Bloody Grimley why are you playing!!

Shake n bake · 12/08/2016 at 17:41

Funny question who do you think will score higher Martin or Naismith I can't loophole my rucks or vc/capt because of bloody Grimley??!!

Patch · 12/08/2016 at 17:57

Stef, Shake. Saints have been ruck-killers all year.

Shake n bake · 12/08/2016 at 18:07

With schache out think Stef will play a lot fwd so prob not to bad.

yellownblack · 12/08/2016 at 18:29

any chance of stef martini being a sneaky vc pick? or steer clear?

Shake n bake · 12/08/2016 at 18:33

Not a vc option for me but still hoping he tons up!

Patch · 12/08/2016 at 20:14

Not a chance for me, yellow

Patch · 12/08/2016 at 18:01

Adam Marcon dropped for those with him!

Tommo09 · 12/08/2016 at 18:14

18. None
19. Haha lol
20. Nope
21. Nope

SCaddict · 12/08/2016 at 18:32

Pendles plays!

No late outs for tonight's game.

I N Pieman · 12/08/2016 at 18:40

Probably fools us all & goes large SCA!

SCaddict · 12/08/2016 at 18:50

He obviously has that capacity.

We'll have to wait and see whether that ankle hinders his scoring any.

I N Pieman · 12/08/2016 at 19:12

You'd think so. But never underestimate the power of a jab!

johnno2908 · 12/08/2016 at 18:33

Pendlebury confirmed playing.

johnno2908 · 12/08/2016 at 18:42

1 hour to make a decision…..

I N Pieman · 12/08/2016 at 19:11

many trades johno?

johnno2908 · 12/08/2016 at 19:16

4 trades left still. Will be using 2 this week.
        Collins/Ruggles down to Nyhuis and Petracca to Dahlhaus. Then next week bring in premo defender
        OR
        Pendles and Petracca to Bont and Dahlhaus.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 12/08/2016 at 19:25

All in.

Bont and Dahl.

johnno2908 · 12/08/2016 at 19:27

It feels the right move, but geez I am shitting myself haha. If I do the first trade I can loop Gawn into Danger. 2nd trade it will be Rocky into Danger/Gawn.

I N Pieman · 12/08/2016 at 19:33

I'd advise hold Pendles & put him as the E if possible

Hoot · 12/08/2016 at 19:46

Did that

tom · 12/08/2016 at 18:43

Collins and Adams to cheap rookie and Enright with Rich as mid/def DPP bench cover
or
Adams and Stef Martin to cheap rookie and Gawn.

Marvin · 12/08/2016 at 19:01

So I'm down to my last trade so final team and h2h knockout so playing each like its my last. I can trade out deledio giving my 530k

Do I go a) hannebery via dpp and play hanners over zaharakis ( plays the Suns this week so could score more than 40…) or b) bring in tmac to def, meaning I only need to play one of Collins and yeo on the field. If b) which one do I play?

Cheers community

Hawks · 12/08/2016 at 19:14

A. Bring in Hanners, he can go big.

Patch · 12/08/2016 at 20:15

Would go B and play Yeo, Marvin!

Marvin · 12/08/2016 at 22:09

Cheers fellas.

Hawks · 12/08/2016 at 19:05

JJ Kennedy or Dahlhaus, which do we thing will score best over the next 3 weeks

Hoot · 12/08/2016 at 19:15

I think Dahlhaus.

But as we field him, JJK kicks 10..

I couldn't sleep knowing I had a chance to grab those points…

Can you?

Patch · 12/08/2016 at 20:15

The Dahl

Don't Blush Baby · 12/08/2016 at 19:15

Anyone putting the VC on Pendles tonight in the Lin Jong Cup, not for me though

TRIGGER HAPPY · 12/08/2016 at 19:23

Nice one, Ling Jong cup love it!

SCaddict · 12/08/2016 at 19:33

Where the winner gets a free tour of the other team's facilities. 🙂

Northernsoul74 · 12/08/2016 at 22:48

Can you confirm does the winner get Jong or lose him? To be fair he played well tonight.

Dean · 12/08/2016 at 19:19

Who is worth keeping as bench cover Dunkley or Mathieson?

KYLE CHALMERS · 12/08/2016 at 19:21

I took the community's advice and put the C on Max Gawn and he had the C on Dangerfield.
When we stepped on the blocks I reminded him of Max Gawn's score.
He never recovered.
Whatever it takes.

I N Pieman · 12/08/2016 at 19:32

Move of the century Kyle! Olympic gold is now deserved. Well played mate

Hawks · 12/08/2016 at 19:34

Pendlebury & JJK to Sloan & Dahlhaus

2 trades remaining

Appreciate the communities thoughts

Steeeve · 12/08/2016 at 19:38

Pendles plays, you keep him. Hear me?

johnno2908 · 12/08/2016 at 19:43

Pendlebury looks fine. Think you have to keep.

Clarky99 · 12/08/2016 at 19:40

Motlop or Greene on field? Unable to loop

Patch · 12/08/2016 at 20:17

Tough on Clarky… Greene for me

Clarky99 · 13/08/2016 at 18:33

Great call Patch!

Thanks in advance · 12/08/2016 at 19:43

Doing my head in….. Do I use my last 2 trades to bring in Wills and Dahlhaus. Or hold for hopefully next 2 weeks in case of premium outs.

Patch · 12/08/2016 at 20:17

What's your side looking like mate?

Pie's Fan · 12/08/2016 at 20:15

Would somebody, please somebody please kill Buckley!!!

johnno2908 · 12/08/2016 at 20:48

Pendles playing a lot forward 🙁

SCaddict · 12/08/2016 at 20:50

May be having some mobility issues with that ankle perhaps??

Pie's Fan · 12/08/2016 at 20:48

Phil Walsh didn't deserve to be murdered, but Buckley does, please oh please someone kill him!

NorthMelb · 12/08/2016 at 20:57

If Dalhousie score well (which looks to be the case) who would I bench out of wi hard (wingard) and hall

Patch · 12/08/2016 at 21:49

Wingard for mine

pod · 13/08/2016 at 11:01

agree, Hall better player

Keenbutclueless · 12/08/2016 at 21:07

All week I had Stef Martin to Grundy and Lycett to dahlhaus. Today I really convinced myself that Hall was a great POD, especially playing Essendon this week, so went Lycett to Hall and kept Stef. Halfway through the first game of the round and already got a case of i can't bear to watch

Shake n bake · 12/08/2016 at 21:13

At the moment starting Pendels on the pine with the E on him might have been a wise decision!

Derek · 12/08/2016 at 23:16

Did the same.
    Think I might leave him there and give Motlop a run on field.

Patch · 12/08/2016 at 21:49

This Moore kid can play, eh!

Those who traded Pendles will be loving life!

johnno2908 · 12/08/2016 at 22:02

Played safe and kept Pendles instead of trading to Bont… Absolutely no balls. Its gonna be a tough few weeks to watch I reckon.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 12/08/2016 at 22:14

Soft.
    All in?

Ahh well you kept the trade but bont has owned it this second half.

johnno2908 · 12/08/2016 at 22:28

Extremely soft. Amazingly Pendles got up to near 100.

Hawks · 12/08/2016 at 23:05

Pendles will score better in the final 2 rounds.

You lost 40 points, and saved a trade.

Carnage in the next 2 weeks could make your non-trade a great move.

hedski · 12/08/2016 at 22:07

First mistake was fielding Suckpig over Ruggles/Collins.
Bont Dahl and Treloar motoring along though.
Good game.

pod · 13/08/2016 at 11:00

looking good

TRIGGER HAPPY · 12/08/2016 at 22:18

Far out billy picken can tackle, cracking game under the roof.

Northernsoul74 · 12/08/2016 at 22:44

Not a fashionable player but had a great season.

Shake n bake · 12/08/2016 at 22:28

Pendles still might be scaled to 100.

SCaddict · 12/08/2016 at 22:34

Yeah no thanks to Bucks playing him mainly forward in the 1st half. Did recover nicely in the 2nd half when allowed to go to work on ball.

Shake n bake · 12/08/2016 at 22:47

So true I have danger Selwood Sloane Priddas Shiel Parker Hanners Cripps to play so might just leave Pendles on the pine?

Glenn · 12/08/2016 at 22:31

Take Howes 97 or play franklin vs the saints

pod · 13/08/2016 at 08:35

97 pretty good, do you need to risk?

Tom · 12/08/2016 at 22:52

Treloar and bontt have given me a fair good stiffy to start the round!

Chumpion · 12/08/2016 at 23:15

Take Bont's 137 as VC or put the big C on Gawn against port?

Clarky99 · 13/08/2016 at 07:04

You gotta take that.

pod · 13/08/2016 at 08:40

274 in the bank, no brainer

hedski · 12/08/2016 at 23:40

VC'd Bont so pretty stoked none of my opponents have him will bank that. 584 with cap counted had Dahl Treloar and stinkin Suckpig too.
18 to play. Thought the pies were gonna snatch that one. Glad they didn't.

Hawks · 12/08/2016 at 23:44

Don't have a captains loophole this week.

Who to captain, Gawn or Dangerfield?

Clarky99 · 13/08/2016 at 07:56

Danger has shown he is more consistent, Gawn has shown he can go huge but dont forget the few 60s he has dished up. Danger i reckon.

pod · 13/08/2016 at 08:33

Danger safe bet, Gawn due for spud day.

Tom · 13/08/2016 at 09:28

Gawn. Averages around 150 interstate, scored 167 against port last time, and they don't even have a good ruckman

Glenn · 13/08/2016 at 00:29

Play Reiwoldt or Buddy this week

Clarky99 · 13/08/2016 at 07:56

Buddy for me

Nervous Coach · 13/08/2016 at 06:43

Do I take Wills score (83) or roll the dice with Petracca?

Hawks · 13/08/2016 at 07:26

Take the points

Clarky99 · 13/08/2016 at 07:55

I would take it, at best tracca will ton up, so you would only lose 20 points. Risk outweighs the reward.

pod · 13/08/2016 at 08:34

agree

I N Pieman · 13/08/2016 at 09:29

Take it for sure. Anything over 65 for rookies

Clarky99 · 13/08/2016 at 07:22

I can only use VC loophole from first 2 games today, so who do i use it on: Goldy, Wells or Simmo?

hedski · 13/08/2016 at 08:21

Simmos been racking up the numbers could go huge against lions

pod · 13/08/2016 at 08:32

Goldstein.. if spud Grimley wasn't playing I'd loop Goldy, he's back!!

I N Pieman · 13/08/2016 at 09:28

Goldy for sure

Murray · 13/08/2016 at 09:32

Have Pendleton on the bench as emerg. Do I take peddles 94 one punt on Mengelola?

Hoot · 13/08/2016 at 10:17

94 will do

Murray · 13/08/2016 at 09:34

Have Pendlebury on the bench with emergency on him. Do I take his 94 as the loophole or take the chance with Mengelola

Hawks · 13/08/2016 at 11:02

Take 94

Shake n bake · 13/08/2016 at 09:44

Only had I choice for vc so put it on Dahlhaus. He didn't do to bad but now capt choice is it Danger Gawn Slone or Lynch??

pod · 13/08/2016 at 10:26

Danger should go 140+, Lynch could kick 10 today put it on him if you need a miracle win

John · 13/08/2016 at 10:25

Guys I can't vc gawn because I don't have any non playing players after he's played. Who should i put the VC on instead?

pod · 13/08/2016 at 10:31

need more info john.. any non playing mids, fwds on pine? who have you got for VC?

John · 13/08/2016 at 10:35

I only have one non playing mid and he plays for west coast and they play before Melbourne do. So I can't exactly loophole gawn. Both my forward benches are playing, my bench ruckman is playing and one of my bench forwards is playing. My other forward is not playing but he's from Sydney and they also play before melbourne does. I think I may have to just put the C on someone. Just don't know who. Btw my opponent has gawn as C.

I N Pieman · 13/08/2016 at 10:48

Rocky if you have him

John · 13/08/2016 at 10:55

nah mate i got Danger, Selwood, Hannebery, Sloane, Pendles, Neale, Parker, Sam Mitchell, Merrett, Martin and Gawn obviously who I can put as C

Millicent · 13/08/2016 at 11:01

You could have traded Pendlebury for Rocky. What a pity you didn't post this before the Collingwood game. Both my opponent and I did the same, damn him.

John · 13/08/2016 at 13:58

I only had 2 trades and I decided to upgrade cox to dahlhaus. And that paid off. and pendlebury was named so I decided to keep him. I know he wasn't fully fit but he's a gun and is just as good as rocky.

Millicent · 13/08/2016 at 16:41

Not this weekend John. Sometimes you have to take a risk.

pod · 13/08/2016 at 11:04

relax put it on Danger

Dogs · 13/08/2016 at 10:37

I have the week off, as a result I can't see my team in game day. So no idea how the projections will change. I still want a good score to push for ranking. Any ideas how to see my teams running total besides adding up the individual scores from fan footy?

pod · 13/08/2016 at 10:57

you should still see your team in Gameday

Kev · 13/08/2016 at 11:18

Yeah, seems to be fine for me on app and desktop site

Off The Bench · 13/08/2016 at 21:15

Doesn't work for me either with the app, login to the website on your phone to access your gameday

CJJ · 13/08/2016 at 11:09

3 trades left. Rucks are goldy, Martin and Naismith. Grimley in FWD line. Can I trust Martin or go for gawn? Must win game. Also have to get rid of wingard. $200,000 in the bank.

Kev · 13/08/2016 at 11:16

I'd be worried, CJJ. He dished up some putrid scores when tandem rucked with West earlier in the year. If your opponent has Gawn and the VC in on him, I'd look at blocking that. Could go huge against the Power tonight

CJJ · 13/08/2016 at 12:02

I have stuck with Martin all year, he has had a few good games and sits out the last two. I agree that it's best to negate. Looking at other teams in my league they all have gawn. Should have gone wingard to Dahl last night but missed the boat.
      Looking at a FWD under 520 , gc lynch looks best option. Or possibly rioli, adel lynch or even greene?

Hawks · 13/08/2016 at 12:05

Rioli will go big today, and Gawn a must.

KKP · 13/08/2016 at 11:41

Which one to choose:
Neale or Ward
Please help

Hawks · 13/08/2016 at 12:03

Neale

Stavros · 13/08/2016 at 12:25

Neale has a sore shoulder and is in doubt. In the west australian paper

Jim · 13/08/2016 at 12:49

Play Buddy or Nick roo

Blueth · 13/08/2016 at 13:23

Ridiculous luxury trade Pendles to Hanners gonna shoot me into the top 1000, go HANNERS!

Bolted · 13/08/2016 at 13:37

Help! Petracca out for Kennedy, Sloane or Hanne? Or Blicavs to Gawn? Cut throat final! Already said no to Cripps and Rocky.

LJB · 13/08/2016 at 15:06

Don't think any of the three you mentioned will be a bad choice. All great options

I N Pieman · 13/08/2016 at 15:09

Get Gawn

hedski · 13/08/2016 at 14:59

Zorko the magnificent slaying it 111 halftime!!!!
Rocky 90 odd, Cripps injured.

SCaddict · 13/08/2016 at 15:04

I've got the VC on Rocky so hoping he can keep it going into the 2nd half.

Martin, Kedge and Simmo all stinking it up so far.

I N Pieman · 13/08/2016 at 15:11

I was sprooking the rocky VC last few days. Hope he keeps it up & goes enormous!

Don't Blush Baby · 13/08/2016 at 15:20

copy that INP

SCaddict · 13/08/2016 at 15:23

Yep was going with Big Maxy as VC but you sold me on Rocky INP.

Millicent · 13/08/2016 at 16:39

I traded Pendles for him and VC'ed him. Did you have him as VC?

LJB · 13/08/2016 at 15:01

So it looks as tho I'll be taking Rockys VC score considering he is killing it in the first half.
Who do u guys think I should bench to get it as have only 1 loophole player. I already have Dahlhaus as emergency so whoever I bench will score zero points to my total score.
Options are
Selwood
Parker
Danger
Neale
Priddis
JPK

hedski · 13/08/2016 at 15:39

Neale there are rumours his shoulder is in a bad way.

LJB · 13/08/2016 at 15:50

Thank

JDP · 13/08/2016 at 15:23

Is Wines to Neale a good trade or save the trade?
Would leave me with 2 trades.

LJB · 13/08/2016 at 15:48

Neale could be a late withdrawal. ? Carring an injury

Hoot · 13/08/2016 at 15:54

Activated the Vice Captain loop hole at quarter time.

Go Rocky!

Kangas · 13/08/2016 at 16:06

Trying to get a league win against mates who rate my team as poo.
Can I get some expert advice please.
Wines to Ward or keep the trade for next week if I'm lucky enuf to win???

Bill · 13/08/2016 at 16:14

Do it get Ward! Do or Die!

Juzzy · 13/08/2016 at 20:56

North our poo

Yards · 13/08/2016 at 21:09

You make f all sense Juzz

Thad CASTLE · 13/08/2016 at 16:29

keep S. Martins 70 or roll the dice on Naismith vs St Kilda?

LJB · 13/08/2016 at 16:39

All depends if your forecasted to win or if u need to take some risks. Id roll the dice, dont think he could do much worse but could certainly do better based on his previous performances

Hawks · 13/08/2016 at 16:40

Naismith

Bill · 13/08/2016 at 16:48

Anyone who brought in Boomer as a pod is absolutely stupid! The person I'm playing! LOL

Crap backline · 13/08/2016 at 16:50

take the 76 from Richie Rich or roll the dice with Collins????

Clarky99 · 13/08/2016 at 17:14

Would definitely take. You won't get much more than that if he does pass Rich. No point in taking that risk.

Kev · 13/08/2016 at 17:21

Is Heater still on the team bus?

I N Pieman · 13/08/2016 at 17:31

Priddis is driving the bus

SCaddict · 13/08/2016 at 17:48

And Lycett just crapped his shorts on the back seat!

Hopefully ole Jocky boy doesn't have him on his field this week??

James · 13/08/2016 at 17:28

Do I vc hannebery, gawn or Parker

Pete · 13/08/2016 at 17:42

Gawn

SCaddict · 13/08/2016 at 17:32

Now hoping Danger bogs his shorts again like last week. Also would be nice if Maxy goes sub 120 too.

It's a funny ole game when you're hoping that a couple of your own superstars under-perform lol!

But these captaincy variances can make quite the difference in close finals obviously.

Alex · 13/08/2016 at 17:37

Play Buddy or N Reiwoldt??

Pete · 13/08/2016 at 18:00

I would play buddy out of those 2

Pete · 13/08/2016 at 17:41

Hey guys who would you bench out of Buddy, montagna or Hall???
Can't decide aaaarrggh

Peter · 13/08/2016 at 17:43

Hey guys who would you bench out of Buddy, montagna or hall.
Can't decide aaarrrgh

TRIGGER HAPPY · 13/08/2016 at 17:48

Good news bad news.
The good first.
Rocky pumps out a 160 and I have the VC hanging around his neck
The bad.
Everyone is playing so don't have a loop so unless I have a late out will be up to the capt tomorrow.

The Ranger · 13/08/2016 at 18:04

Do you need the win TH? If so can you pull a donut trade? i.e. trade in a non playing rookie for one of your bench players

Dean · 13/08/2016 at 18:14

That sucks mate. I'm doing my head in, had the C on Danger all week however I just realised Danger has played 3 times at the MCG and scored a 162 against the Hawks in round 1, followed by 99 against Essendon in Round 4 and a 86 against Pies in round 9 – Going by these stats it appears he struggles to go huge at the G.

My opponent is 300 points up as he had the VC on Treloar and took it obviously. He has the following different players to play: N Riewoldt, T Mitchell, Bartel, Neale & Menengola

I have: Ward, Steven, Wines, Motlop, Rance. Now im contemplating going GAWN as Captain after seeing Danger's stats at the G

Thoughts?

TRIGGER HAPPY · 13/08/2016 at 18:29

I would roll the dice and go gawn as captain.
      He went big last time against port, went big last week so is in form and scores well interstate.
      if rocky wasnt playing the blues gawn would have been my VC.

Good luck.

The Ranger · 13/08/2016 at 18:07

Nicely sold Pieman, I had the C on him!

I N Pieman · 13/08/2016 at 19:50

no worries ranger. He finishes seasons on a rampage. Yeah SCA it's weird barracking against your own players!!!

Danny · 13/08/2016 at 18:10

Back from the g
My team were soft today
We are gone
There is no coming back
I am embarrassed to be a nth supporter and am signing up for geeking next week
Soft as butter, weak as water, hawthorn had us on the ropes and we were lambs to the slaughter

Dean · 13/08/2016 at 18:16

WHAT TO DO COMMUNITY, I NEED TO PULL A RABBIT OUT OF EVERY ORIFICE I HAVE IT SEEMS.
PLEASEEEEEEEEEE HELP!!!

Thoughts?

TRIGGER HAPPY · 13/08/2016 at 18:32

I would roll the dice and go gawn as captain.
    see post above

Rocksta · 13/08/2016 at 18:43

Dylan Shiel 25 possesions at 3qtr time, but only 54 SC points, but yet around 80 points in AFL fantasy.
I think I need to start playing Fantasy instead of SC. Regardless of what anybody says, how can a player only have 54 SC points with 25 touches?

Moustachio · 14/08/2016 at 10:17

If you think about it, if a player is hogging a teams limited possessions and not getting anything done with it, it's a detriment to the team. Kick the ball, hit the target, win at life and supercoach!

Connor · 13/08/2016 at 19:00

No loophole
Do I captain M. GAWN or P. DANGERFIELD?

hedski · 13/08/2016 at 19:24

That was one of the best finishes to a game I've seen in ages. This round is throwing up some good contests.

I N Pieman · 13/08/2016 at 20:00

Ball tearer finale

Don't Blush Baby · 13/08/2016 at 20:34

Wingard gone, makes my trades easier next week

SCaddict · 13/08/2016 at 20:39

Certainly one of the leading contenders for Burnman of the Year along with other choice candidates like KK, Sheridan and Brodie Smith. At least it will feel good to rage trade him next week DBB.

hedski · 13/08/2016 at 21:02

Injured or shit Blush?

SCaddict · 13/08/2016 at 21:24

Hammy hedski so cooked for the season.

hedski · 13/08/2016 at 21:27

Hmm. Guess that's why trades would be handy now. And not ever picking Chad the Spud again.

Don't Blush Baby · 13/08/2016 at 21:39

Yeah, next week he will become Zorko or Dahlhaus ,just need to check my main cash league to which way I'll go

poloko48 · 13/08/2016 at 20:54

Big Maxy on 74 at half time

SCaddict · 13/08/2016 at 21:24

Buddy Bewdiful!!!

Hoot · 13/08/2016 at 21:28

Can't recall a better SC Sat than this.
    Rocky C
    Zork
    Jjk
    Prid
    Hann
    Park
    Frank
    Gawn…
    It goes on!

Don't Blush Baby · 13/08/2016 at 21:36

Take all the glory no mate, but as you know things can turn to shite just as quick, well done & good luck

Hoot · 13/08/2016 at 21:49

Yeah true.. riding this wave to the beach.

oliver · 13/08/2016 at 21:35

Made one of my worst decisions of the season, decided to play Wingard and Bench Buddy. Have a 426 point lead with Gawn (Captain), Dangerfield, Steven, and Wingard. Going up against Dangerfield (Captain),Gawn, Motlop, Selwood, Hall, Buddy and Neale. Will i just get over the line?

TRIGGER HAPPY · 13/08/2016 at 22:18

Hope you wacked the C on big maxy Dean,
he has GAWN nuts delivering a score over 140.

Neverweaken · 13/08/2016 at 22:39

Gawn scaled up to 151. I have him as VC with danger. My opponent has Hannebury VC with danger. Both good scores but I'm happy to take Gawns

Dean · 13/08/2016 at 23:04

Sure did mate, after I realised that Danger has had 2 out of 3 sub 100's at the MCG I just had to go GAWN and im glad I did, although highly unlikely for me to win my league unfortunately.

Neverweaken · 13/08/2016 at 22:34

Taking Gawns score for captain. Buddy, Zorko, Rockliff, Treloar. Parker. Has been a good day. Even Kennedy from westcoast went ok. Only suckling has really let me down.

Dean · 13/08/2016 at 23:00

Whats your score and how many played.

Neverweaken · 13/08/2016 at 23:03

1812 from 15 with Gawn as captain. Still got Hampson Martin Rance, Selwood, Danger, Sloane and Motlop. May have to sacrifice to the SC goods to keep this up

Neverweaken · 13/08/2016 at 23:06

Actually hall not Motlop

SCaddict · 13/08/2016 at 22:37

How the heck did Lycett score just 2 SC pts from 54% TOG? That surely has to be a record low for someone who played over half a game of footy?

johnno2908 · 13/08/2016 at 22:47

He actually got scaled -9. We knew DogDog being back would affect his scores, but that is woeful.

Rage · 14/08/2016 at 08:33

Chic chic booom
    Heads will roll even if it is my final trade

johnno2908 · 13/08/2016 at 22:45

There is going to be some massive scores this weekend!

Iamme · 13/08/2016 at 22:46

I got a feeling there is gonna be some monster scores this weekend 1760/16 with Z.Merrett, Tippy, Hall, Dusty, Laird and Danger (Capt) to play

SCaddict · 13/08/2016 at 22:55

I could give 2600 a nudge and I've had a few spuds like Kedge and Suckling Pig so there must be some monsters out there alright.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 13/08/2016 at 23:02

A guy in one of my leagues is on 1850 with the VC on Rocky and 7 premos to come
      Needless to say don't think i will win that one 🙂
      Bout 100 further back and one less premo to come 2mrw.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 13/08/2016 at 23:05

He has the C on trengrove.

Dean · 13/08/2016 at 22:58

Your scoring very well mate, your 100 up on me considering your captain hasn't played.
    I'm on 1661/15 with Motlop, Rance, Merrett, Danger, Martin, Laird & Sloane. I had Gawn as Captain.

Iamme · 13/08/2016 at 23:06

Only score below 83 is a 76 by Rich, got 3 150 plus scores from Rocky 159 then Gawn and Zorko got 151 a piece.

Dean · 13/08/2016 at 22:52

Thanks Trigger Happy.
I went big Gawn as Captain but unfortunately its not going to be enough, unless a miracle happens.

Opponent is on 1705 and he has Bartel, Neale & Menegola as different players.
I'm on 1661 and I only have Motlop & Rance as different players.
Fingers crossed a miracle takes place and Motlop & Rance go NUTS while Bartel, Neale & Menegola have mares. lol

I'm just spewing I chose not to trade in Slone and Menegola last week, due to Pendles getting injured.
I should be having a BUY and taking it easy this week, but that's SC.

Thanks again mate.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 13/08/2016 at 23:20

You know it is funny menegola could be the difference there.
    Bartel has been known to throw in a stinker and motlop could at least match him
    Neale plays the crows and rance is in good form so they could have a similar score.
    That just leaves menegola.
    Be nice if he was a late out (not likely) so i could loop him and get Rockys VC score.

Bill · 14/08/2016 at 04:17

It's BYE not BUY

Derek · 13/08/2016 at 23:03

I put Wingard on field instead of Motlop. Port at home I thought it was a good move.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 13/08/2016 at 23:10

Yeah i had him on deck as well
    Was going alright until his hammy went ping.

Derek · 13/08/2016 at 23:07

Playing a draft league GF this week. Going to be close. Who to play on field, Tex Walker or JRoo?

Dean · 13/08/2016 at 23:27

Tough call, I'd go Tex only coz they have allot to play for to cement top 4 other then that id flip a coin very tough call.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 13/08/2016 at 23:29

Tex.

Derek · 14/08/2016 at 00:24

That's way I was going. Big game got JRoo but cats will be too strong.

Moustachio · 14/08/2016 at 10:14

Has to be Jack in his 200th

Redgumwon · 14/08/2016 at 14:17

I've got a bad feeling about Tex Derek. Might be better to go JRoo 🙂 I'm looking for Tommy Lynch to burst out of the blocks in the second half. It's been a very ugly game to watch so far Essendon v Gold Coast

Neverweaken · 13/08/2016 at 23:07

Hall or Motlop on the field??

Dean · 13/08/2016 at 23:20

Hall

Dean · 13/08/2016 at 23:16

It's one of those years mate. I won't be finishing in top 1000 which I have done for several years, I'll finish between 2000 to 2600 and to make it worse it looks almost certain that I'll lose my main league game.

I'm on 1661 from 15 played, I only have Motlop & Rance as different players to my opponent and he is on 1705 and has Bartel, Neale & Menegola as different players.
Looking forward to next year already.

tuxCS · 13/08/2016 at 23:24

I need Danger to outscore gawn, I had Gawn as vc but I have no non playing people to loop him with

Johnny · 13/08/2016 at 23:30

Made a similar mistake. Can take Sloane off for menadue but then it makes my emg rupert mills 80 points active….

Dean · 13/08/2016 at 23:31

You should have tried your VC on a earlier game mate, l had my VC on Simpson for the same reason but because he scored crap I put the C on Gawn.

If you have 4 or more trades and only if its a must win game you can trade in a non player to get Gawns score.

tuxCS · 14/08/2016 at 09:34

I have a non playing player in Menadue, but if I put him on for someone else, I'll get mathieons score , because I made the mistake of setting him as E

johnno2908 · 14/08/2016 at 00:07

Pretty sure The Phantom has done the same thing. These so called Herald Sun experts….

Hawks · 13/08/2016 at 23:29

Decisions….Decisions

Team scoring well.
I won't be around tomorrow (wife's birthday lunch).
VC on Gawn, but no loophole, unless I trade a non-playing defender in for Collins. Move would pretty much guarantee a win in my money league, but leaves just 2 trades for next 2 weeks.

Alternative is to C on Dangerfield, (60% chance of winning this week), would need Danger to score 120ish, but would leave 3 trades and an Emergency in def for future weeks.

Prize money for 1st & 2nd in league only.

Thoughts appreciated.

Hawks · 13/08/2016 at 23:57

Choice made, welcome Alex Keath (Adelaide) my captain for this week.

Don't Blush Baby · 14/08/2016 at 07:06

I have the same issue , not sure who to trade out Tippa or Collins though

John · 14/08/2016 at 00:01

Danger or sloane for C?

John · 14/08/2016 at 00:02

or Merrett or Dusty

Rage · 14/08/2016 at 07:40

this is my frame of mind right now
I have 1 trade left and i had week off, i thought i was smart putting the E on martin and looping after he scored 60 odd only to play lycett and for him to dish up an UTTERLY DISGRACEFUL fing 2!!!!!! I have 2 finals next week and im taking lycett out to slaughhter from pure rage because you dont serve up a pitiful fing 2!!!! In supercoach finals you flog
Chic chic BOOM

Maestro · 14/08/2016 at 11:11

Take a deep breath and save your trade mate! Two weeks to go and if they go like the rest of this putrid injury prone season, you might need it.

johnno2908 · 14/08/2016 at 08:31

Really hoping Lachie Neale plays today. Hopefully getting the record for most possessions in a season makes him work through the injury. http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/afl/teams/freman

Southern S · 14/08/2016 at 08:35

Looking ok this week with Gawn as vice scraped together a 2450 last week with solid efforts from Lyons, Petracca and Mitch Brown in my injury wrecked forward line. Should pull similar this week quietly confident of reaching the semis in all 9 of my leagues.

tuxCS · 14/08/2016 at 09:34

Exact same situation Steve

Steeeve · 14/08/2016 at 17:13

I blame Phillips haha.

johnny_z · 14/08/2016 at 09:54

What to do!?

Option 1: Gawn Vc 302
Wills 83
Danger

Option 2: Gawn 151
Sloane
Danger C

Southern S · 14/08/2016 at 10:08

That's really tough Johnny if you feel you have your matches won I'd probably play it safe and keep Gawns captain score.

I N Pieman · 14/08/2016 at 10:44

agree with southern

Derek · 14/08/2016 at 11:11

Close call. If Danger and Sloane score 117 each, it is a tie. I think they could do better than that.

johnny_z · 14/08/2016 at 11:30

Mmm tough decision, both teams I'm playing have danger captain…

Southern S · 14/08/2016 at 11:57

I see it as you have your points guaranteed with Gawn where as on the very off chance Sloane and Danger don't score well or possibly cop an injury or knock there's less risk. That saying they can both go Big. Good luck with the decision!

Johnny · 14/08/2016 at 13:39

Cheers mate I've stuck with Gawn ! Every chance danger plays forward again

I N Pieman · 14/08/2016 at 10:46

Will be some very large scores out there this week. Wish I was playing a league match!

TRIGGER HAPPY · 14/08/2016 at 14:36

Danger or sloane as capt.?

Steeeve · 14/08/2016 at 17:14

Danger C and Bartel don't want me to win my main league.