Supercoach 2016 midpriced forwardsG’day Community,

This week’s Cheat Sheet has no real surprises in it. We’ve got 6 decent rookies to look at, 3 of which have a real shot at scoring well on the bench.

I’m also suggesting we take a look at Pendlebury, he’s in the trade basket for me (I don’t have him) but if he’s named and plays then obviously you should hold.

I’m done with Deledio, he’s a CoachKings only option for me in future. Prior to this year he was a player with bad luck when it came to injury, this year he’s officially become an injury prone player.

I still have Hall on the bench, I hope he gets named and I can loophole him but fully expect him to miss again which makes me very sad. He was my preseason pick of the litter and played really well…for about five minutes.

Supercoach Meme

I’m annoyed that Clay Smith went down with injury but I am seriously considering using my final trade to switch him to Dahlhaus, I’ll have to sleep on that one.

Let’s talk in the comments Community, let me know your plans and maybe your biggest mistakes for the year too.

Lekdog.

Round 21 Cheat Sheet

HAVE YOU QUALIFIED? ONE WIN & YOU’RE IN

TheRoadToTheCKCup

Leigh · 10/08/2016 at 19:57

Wines to Cripps? 2 trades left and have a must win game this week.

LEKD0G · 10/08/2016 at 21:09

Cripps should ton up in his last three games, good move

Steeeve · 11/08/2016 at 10:16

Do it. Last week I went Wines to Sloane and certain people told me it was a bad trade. Sloane outscored Wines by 40-odd and won me an important final. Wines can't be relied upon to ton up.

Stevo · 10/08/2016 at 20:08

Well done again Lekdog & good luck in your finals. Biggest regret – starting with KK, Rich & Deledio.

I have 2 trades left & $51k. Semis this week so make or break. This Pendles news is spinning me out. So…

Option 1: Pendles & Petraca to Dahlhaus & Bont/Sloane
Option 2: Pendles & S.Collins to Dahlhaus $ Bont/Sloane
Option 3: Rose & Trengove to Dahlhaus & Willls.

The first 2 options provide higher points though risk no D7/8 live cover (Broad/Williams). Option 3 lower points, more cover.

Any wisdoms appreciated Community?

LEKD0G · 10/08/2016 at 21:10

Go option 1 I reckon

reff · 11/08/2016 at 16:22

forget the cover & go for it , no risk no reward

Juzzy · 10/08/2016 at 20:19

Great list
Dahlhaus is a big risk for a final. At that price you may be able to loophole off the bench though

LEKD0G · 10/08/2016 at 21:10

That's my thought too mate

He Man · 10/08/2016 at 21:42

You reckon no good for finals?

LEKD0G · 11/08/2016 at 15:34

He's slightly risky but I like loopholing him if you can

John · 10/08/2016 at 20:21

Should I trade cox to dahlhaus or trade Pendlebury? Was thinking of trading Dahl in and covering pendlebury with mathieson

Stevo · 10/08/2016 at 21:05

Cox to Dahlhaus makes sense. Wait for teams tomorrow re Pendles…

LEKD0G · 10/08/2016 at 21:10

agree with Stevo

Leeds17 · 10/08/2016 at 20:33

4 trades left, have Lycett onfield up forward, tossing up whether to ditch him for Dahl or flip him to ruck bench as cover. 430K seems alot to be sitting in R3 when he looks likly to score similar or even less to Archie smith and I should have a trade to cover rucks anyway.

Don't Blush Baby · 10/08/2016 at 20:39

With 4 trades mate, go Dahl, if you have a Ruck who gets ruled out ,trade him

Leeds17 · 10/08/2016 at 21:00

Cheers for the advice, muchly appreciated.

Alex · 10/08/2016 at 21:13

Should I give buddy the flick to a wells type?

LEKD0G · 11/08/2016 at 15:35

Hold, Buddy averages 90, 101.3 and 97.1 against his final three opponents

Brent · 10/08/2016 at 22:10

Motlop or winguard for f7?

Derek · 10/08/2016 at 23:41

Port play sat, cats are Sunday. Easy loop.

pod · 11/08/2016 at 10:18

Motlop has at least one big score to come, was hoping it was last round : (

wombatsfc · 11/08/2016 at 00:14

Anyone who has trades left at this stage is either in a coma since round 9, very lucky, lowly ranked and or hasn't logged into SC for a month or more.
As per usual I followed Crouching's strategy and sacked everybody who had a cramp so I haven't had any trades left since just after the byes but, if Hall is fit, Hannerbery spuds it up, Ward continues last 3 form and Priddis gets nuthin from an agressive GWS midfield, along with Rance getting an opponent and Buddy and Joey having a dual concussion headclash in the first quarter I'll be in with a chance but only if ZMerrett, Zwilliams,JJ and Gibbo outscore Heater, Wells, Mundy and Laird. And I'll need Pendles or Kerridge to score Pendles ave.

Looks like a cakewalk I reckon I might bet my season on it

Fabian · 11/08/2016 at 07:43

4 trades left with overall ranking of 1231. Have to be smart with the strategy (i.e ensure you pick rookies with good job security to cover injuries in early/middle of the year to save trades, and be wise with trades during byes. I loaded up on players who had the round 15 bye at the start of the year which meant i only used 4 trades over bye weeks.)

Shake n bake · 11/08/2016 at 10:49

I'm ranked 110 with 4 trades left. I have Pendels but have Shiel as M9 so hope he comes back in. Only trade this week, maybe Petraca to Dahlhaus that will leave me 3 trades left with $140k in the kitty for last 2 rds. I have the bye this week in 9 out of my 10 leagues.

neil · 11/08/2016 at 11:50

Dahlhaus too good to miss out on snb but knowing you you will come up with a doozy shakenbake fake particularly with your trades cant take em to 2017 good luck champ

TRIGGER HAPPY · 11/08/2016 at 13:10

Shakers that move can only be good for your team.
        Tracca to dalhouse.
        No brainer really.
        Dahl isn't going to get any cheaper so if you are gonna bring him in do it this week.
        Still leaves you 3 trades and provides DPP cover.

Bang.

Trigger says pull the trigger .

Beezneez · 11/08/2016 at 15:26

I'm in a similar boat. Ranked 525 with 3 trades left. Forced to trade Libba last week for Dahlhaus to cover Shiel. If Pendles is out, Shiel will cover for him if named. If both Pendles and Shiel are out I could trade Pendles to the Bont (have Sloane) but not having to win this week means I would probably switch a DPP from my forward line and play Silvagni on field and wait to see what happens next week. Can also use Dahlhaus as an emergency and loophole with Shiel this week if Pendles is named. Petracca to Dahl is a good trade IMO.

He Man · 11/08/2016 at 06:13

What do you guys think of Lynch from Adelaide?

pod · 11/08/2016 at 10:13

zzzzzzz

LEKD0G · 11/08/2016 at 15:37

Doesn't excite me, too inconsistent

Adam · 11/08/2016 at 06:20

Who can i get for 360k fwd for bloody Waite

Matt · 11/08/2016 at 09:38

WTF?
    If u r still holding Waite (not sure why u would have him in the first place?) maybe consider moving to a country that doesn't have AFL or SC as you know bugger all about either.

Adam · 11/08/2016 at 11:03

Well matt, waite was killing it early and wasnt too fazed by few lower scores full premo was key, still b smokin you, thanks for ur help loser

Matt · 11/08/2016 at 12:09

Well that's a contradiction right there.
        Full premo with Waite?
        c'mon you are having a lend surely?
        Waite has never and is never considered a premo as he is a 30 something injury prone dinosaur.
        If you wanted to go full premo you should have traded him after Rd 6 when his scores started to head south as he actually started to play against some decent opposition.
        Or at the very least before his bye when he got injured again.

Over the course of the season Kerridge has scored over 200 points more than Waite and I don't think anyone considers him premo.

Steeeve · 11/08/2016 at 10:18

Just get whoever you like best, they're all very risky at that price.

CapTkAoS · 11/08/2016 at 10:35

Maybe look at some of the mid-priced doggies? With the injury carnage there, any of their players with 2 working arms and legs could find themselves part of the midfield rotation soon.

pod · 11/08/2016 at 10:50

if you can swing a mid to fwd, Billy Stretch (Melb) going ok

Kev · 11/08/2016 at 11:37

When Mitch Robinson clicks he has a nice ceiling. Steve is right though, at that price everyone is a risky pick

Millicent · 11/08/2016 at 12:04

If you are desperate, M. McGovern Adelaide is $261. The coach loves him and he plays in a VG team. Coming off 95 SC points against Essendon and playing Freo this week. Merely a suggestion. .

Adam · 11/08/2016 at 12:50

Can't you read. $360, not $366.

pod · 11/08/2016 at 12:55

Zac Dawson lock

The Ranger · 11/08/2016 at 07:34

Just another stock standard season then Wombats?

Blair · 11/08/2016 at 08:26

Any thoughts on Yeo to Houli? Will leave me with 1 trade and lose the loop hole with Bartel between mids and defenders……. but its all of nothing now, Thanks

I N Pieman · 11/08/2016 at 09:33

I wouldn't pull that trade personally. Houli can be very up & down. Chances are Yeo could outscore him

TRIGGER HAPPY · 11/08/2016 at 09:35

I wouldn't defence is so fickle this year.
    Yeo just as likely to punch out a big score and houli against the cats?
    Not for mine.

pod · 11/08/2016 at 10:26

hold, carnage to come

Blair · 11/08/2016 at 11:01

Thanks Coaches. Much appreciated.

I N Pieman · 11/08/2016 at 11:06

You really want to save your last couple of trades to avoid donuts

JB_Tank · 11/08/2016 at 12:54

As someone who's season has been materially and negatively impacted by Elliot Yeo I would say trade while you still can. He dropped 37k last week and with a b/e of 145 this week he will have the same value as rookies like Tipa, Ruggles and Collins next week. As you have Bartel in midfield, you could do a straight swap to Dalhaus if you don't already have him. I also think Zach Tuohy given Carlton's draw and his recent form is a very viable trade. If Yeo can't pass 50 against Freo and Collingwood, he won't be doing anything against GWS and Adelaide away. What a f***ing prick.

LEKD0G · 11/08/2016 at 15:38

Nope, Houli isn't worth it. Don't get sucked in haha hold the dpp swing

Blair · 12/08/2016 at 09:58

Thanks Coaches. Decided to hang on to YEO and save the trade.

Big G · 11/08/2016 at 12:48

Sloane or Rocky?

TRIGGER HAPPY · 11/08/2016 at 12:57

Really is a toss a coin on those two cant really go wrong with either.

Rocky last 3 game – Carlton, Geelong, St Kilda
    Sloane last 3 games – Freo, Port, WC

Even looking at that – Cant split them, guess the only other to consider is if the "general" will strike Sloane over the next 3 weeks.

pod · 11/08/2016 at 12:58

Sloane easy

LEKD0G · 11/08/2016 at 15:39

Sloane better but Rocky loves his opponents, I'd be bold and go Rocky

The Master · 11/08/2016 at 15:53

Im thinking I will go with Rocky or Sydney J Kennedy as my oponent has Sloane, however all look tasty

The Master · 11/08/2016 at 14:37

I would like to thank you Menadue, You have been there when I needed you this season, pumpng out a big tonne during Byes, fitting back in for loopholing when needed and slow burning increase in value over the season. Although you have been of great service and many times I wanted to push the Trade button, i am now finally trading you this week to Dalhouse with a sad but excited heart. I wish you luck for next season.

LEKD0G · 11/08/2016 at 15:39

Haha I held Menadue a long time as well, just never got to trade him

reff · 11/08/2016 at 16:24

dalhouse price wont change much next week

donny · 11/08/2016 at 16:35

If AFL was made an Olympic sport then surely Hawthorn would represent Australia and Libba Italy but I am struggling to find who Big Maxy Gawn would represent Mongloia Russia perhaps or maybe an alien team .Why are big ugly ruckman at Melbourne called Max as in Walker and GAWN BOTH would win gold for ugly

neil · 11/08/2016 at 16:49

careful about criticising big Maxy sport look what he did to Hawthorn

neil · 11/08/2016 at 16:47

Greene Hall Wingard and Lycett have cost me dearly this year all forwards.This meant I used sub premo players as mids Wells Montanya Ward and Libba instead of Pendles Sloan JPK and Selwood. This effectively cost me a sub 1000 position.together with silly trading of rookies . No way next year am I having high mid pricers like Hall. Next year Premos and rookies and will monitor byes from the start this costs lots of trades which is the name of the game

Dean · 11/08/2016 at 18:31

PENDLES is still named. Do you think he will be a late OUT?

Cockroacher · 11/08/2016 at 19:29

Definitely, but don't trade as he will be ok next week – if you/survive.

nick · 12/08/2016 at 14:05

Would you trade treloar for Sloane? I have plenty of trades left

Dave2008 · 12/08/2016 at 16:36

Yeo or Stringer or Petracca starting ?

I'm trading Libba for Dal and then wait and see how my league final goes. I'm leaning towards Yeo but maybe Stringer v pies def

D Shaw Laird McVeigh Birchall Pittard Rich Tucker Collins
M Danger Pendles Hannaberry Parker Ward Hodge Libba* Treloar Yeo Hewett Trengove
R Goldy Mummy M King
F Martin Buddy Montagna Zorko Stringer Wells Petracca Phillips

*Dalihaus
Option 1 Yeo away GWS
Option 2 Stringer v Pies
Option 3 Petracca away Port

Dave2008 · 12/08/2016 at 16:40

Also I can loophole with Trengove in the middle but not in the forwards