Supercoach - the RELENTLESSMarchOn

LEARNING

Yes. Pendlebury is a big issue this week. Will he play? What do we do if he doesn’t hit the park? But as important as the following weeks are for season 2016.. it is just as important that we LEARN as a community. What’s worked in 2016? What did I stuff up? Where will I improve in Supercoach 2017?

I can tell you one thing. The bones in the leg of my 2016 Supercoach team are completely stuffed. Plenty of us are carrying similar compound fractures through the season. But we march on. And learn.

We also discuss the approaching CoachKings finals. While many are shot in the long form of the game – with each new week of CoachKings comes a completely fresh opportunity to qualify for your Venue Final.. the pathway to the $50,000 CoachKings Cup:

TheRoadToTheCKCup

HAVE YOU QUALIFIED? CLICK HERE FOR YOUR NEAREST VENUE

CONGRATULATIONS – COACHKINGS REFER A FRIEND WINNERS:

$1000 CoachKings Cup Package – Ross Dunlop

$500 – Leanne Lucas

$200 – Hayden Pallot

$100 – Chris Connors

$50 – Dan Worsnop, Renee Adelaide, Justin Altus, Broderick Jenkins

SCHNEIERMAN & HUGH FROM THE TOWER:

What’s on you mind heading into the weekend?

SCaddict · 09/08/2016 at 16:34

Jock I was trying to avoid that horrendous image. Thanks maaaaaaate! 😉

jockreynolds · 09/08/2016 at 16:38

Sometimes we just need to see these things mate. Good for the soul!

killereel · 09/08/2016 at 17:39

I'm actually one of those Neanderthal throw backs that when I lye on my back Jock I seem to hang even lower in the testicular region, due to boxers being an atire to fashion dangling elasticity unlike the old school huggies..

SoothSayer · 10/08/2016 at 12:26

I once had to play out a game off the half back line with that same leg injury. But I'm from Seaford, so it was business as usual.

pod · 10/08/2016 at 13:41

lol top notch

@wheels_1987 · 11/08/2016 at 14:03

hahaha

Ryan · 09/08/2016 at 16:37

Sloane or Bont?

I N Pieman · 09/08/2016 at 16:46

Coin toss. Both in cracking form. But if I was facing that I'd go Sloane

jockreynolds · 09/08/2016 at 16:49

Tough one lads – Sloane has had a soft couple of weeks opponent wise.. and after what The Bont did despite the pummelling he took from North I'd just go The Bont

killereel · 09/08/2016 at 17:33

Bont has a better draw next 3 weeks to Sloane .plus he really only has 1 or two blokes to fight for stats in the doggies mid and he is a goal kicker and Sloane isn't

@wheels_1987 · 11/08/2016 at 14:03

Sloan

Chicken Dinner · 09/08/2016 at 16:40

Biggest regret this year was the Gawn-Goldstein trade, easily. – Dickhead confirmed

jockreynolds · 09/08/2016 at 16:48

Brilliant stuff Chicken – takes a set to stand up and admit your mistakes. With you all the way son

SCaddict · 09/08/2016 at 16:49

Mine would be starting Stef over Maxy. Also sideways trading Pendles to Gray after Rd2 would be right up there too. Definite brain fart material.

I N Pieman · 09/08/2016 at 17:02

Think you might find Jock traded Pendles the following week SCA. Perhaps to a bald headed bloke up North

killereel · 09/08/2016 at 17:29

Who Petter garrett.

SCaddict · 09/08/2016 at 17:38

How about you Pieman? Any regrets for season 2016?

You've had a pretty decent year entrenched in the top 1K and advancing to a bunch a prelims (I'm guessing) after a solid 2484 on the weekend.

I N Pieman · 09/08/2016 at 21:46

Regrets were fairly simple SCA. Picked too many guys that didn't have a full preseason. And as a result have traded out too many premos. The other was being there abouts & going early for a pod on guys like lids Joey McVeigh JJ. Paid massive overs for them & it was costly. But I didn't die wondering. You need some luck in this caper.

SCaddict · 09/08/2016 at 21:54

Well at least you didn't have to take anyone out back and pump full of lead like Griffen last season.

Ah them were the days!

I N Pieman · 09/08/2016 at 22:09

Would have loved to have taken rich to the paddock this season but other priorities constantly surfaced. The ignorance of thinking doch & simmo couldn't keep it up is the difference of where I'm ranked & top 10. Doch will probably be my first pick in 2017 SCA. And yeah I had 8 qualifying finals & 8 trips to the prelims with that result. And 2 trades left. Great result! MAXY

Millicent · 09/08/2016 at 18:31

NitNat instead of Gawn simply because my mate had Gawn, but the biggest regret was McVeigh instead of Simpson when McVeigh was dearer.

Harry · 09/08/2016 at 19:41

My biggest short term regret was trading Hall with Buddy. If I'd gone Lynch I would have won my match-up this week and would have the week off. My biggest season regret was starting with and holding Wingard. Shockingly inconsistent.

Best trade was getting Jackson Trengove extremely cheap in the face of a torrent of abuse howling me down for such a stupid move. This is despite him stinking it up last week, he's done well. But time to move him on this week, straight swap for JJ in a must win final. Lobbe is probably back this week too.

The Ranger · 10/08/2016 at 10:17

Two decisions at the start of the year have cost me hugely.
    I went with Yeo over Doch and Hall over Merret.
    Yeo – Original cost = 443K Pts scored = 1252 Doch – Original cost = 473K Pts scored = 2088
    Hall – Original cost = 428K Pts scored = 1327 Merrett – original cost = 477K Pts scored = 2066
    That's the season right there for me….instead of languishing in the 700's I'd be chatting to Shem about holiday plans.
    In hindsight I should have ditched C.Mills, put the money saved towards Doch and Merret and bought in a proper rookie.
    I won't be paying 200k for a rookie again.

Dave · 09/08/2016 at 16:50

Jock thinking of going Hall to Merett and Jansen to a def/forward rookie
If hall plays however thinking of trading two of my mid rookies for Dalhaus and that def/forward! Would leave me with a hell of a lot of bench cover and 1 trade left.

SCaddict · 09/08/2016 at 17:07

Pendles listed as a 'Test' in today's updated injury lists along with Sauce Jacobs and Shiel.

Ditto for Stef Martin, Suckling Pig and Hall for those poor buggers still carrying them.

So looking like a big round of INS hopefully.

Lids still listed as a 'TBC' for the 10K coaches still holding him presumably because they are out of trades.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 09/08/2016 at 17:26

Mine would be starting under done players like fyfe, rocky and crouch.
They got injured early put me behind the 8 ball straight away and cost me trades.
Trading in hopper looking for quick cash grab also a fail as he also went and did himself a mischief.
Also starting the chad over zerrett be right up there.
Hit by injuries, players missing, out of form pods and under performing rooks on field as a result of this watched my rank head south every week when about round 9 with a $3.5m bench I was as low as 78,000.

But you are never beat in this game just gotta go hard or go home.
Decided unless I did some aggressive trading and pulled the right reign I would be a spectator come finals time.
Now playing in a few semi finals this week and even made it to a prelim and are ranked in the top 10,000.

So lady luck she plays a part, a big part and will always have a say on your fortunes or misfortunes in this great game.

Stevo · 09/08/2016 at 17:47

Great to hear Crouching is back. Pointy end panic.

I'm still stuck on this decision. Playing in semis this week, 2 trades left & $51k

Option 1: Pendles & S.Collins to Sloane & Dalhaus. Leaves no defence bench cover (Broad, B.Williams);
Option 2: Rose & Trengove to Dahlaus & Wills.
Option 3: Petraca & Trengove to Dahlaus & Menegola.

Not sure I want to trade Pendles and would have bench cover on all lines if I take options 2 & 3.

Richard · 09/08/2016 at 17:59

Option 2

Richard · 09/08/2016 at 17:56

I'ts getting harder as the players who we have come to rely on year after year are in their 30's and the up and comers have limited past performances to go by. I reckon the midfield will be ok to select and rucks,but the backs and forwards are where i'ts going to be tricky.

Jimmy · 09/08/2016 at 17:58

I'm literally just thinking that Pies rookie for Jansen and next week Petracca to Merret. I'd then have one trade left and I'll have Menegola, Willis and Aaron hall as cover. Already in a prelim

Moggy · 09/08/2016 at 18:53

I have the week off in both my leagues with 3 trades and 11k in the war chest. 2 weak spots on the field are Hanley in the mid and Lycett up front. I plan to down one for Wills to generate enough cash to Pick up Parker/JPK or Selwood ahead of the prelims and hopefully GF. Lycett is set to lose the most this week with the highest BE but provides cover in case Goldy goes down or is rested. Does anyone think he is worth holding until the GF just in case or should I go for the cash grab and trade him now.m that extra few grand this week could be the difference between say a JPK or settling for Neale for example.

Leeds17 · 09/08/2016 at 19:32

Similar Boat here I can get Lycett off field with a Petracca to Dahlhaus but if he's needed in the rucks whats the point of 60 odd score?
    If you can keep a trade up the sleeve for GF week I reckon Lycett should go.

Gogzsta · 09/08/2016 at 19:22

What are everyone's thought on Cripps from the Blues? He's had a massive month averaging 120.5… I think he could be a great unique with a fairly soft run home… Opinions appreciated! (Haven't listened to the podcast yet)

Mud · 09/08/2016 at 19:48

Had him all season and haven't thought to trade him out. Generally pretty consistent and you can see the beast in there if you look closely. Value for money!

jezzahill · 09/08/2016 at 20:52

Traded him in last week as cover for Shiel and he was terrific. Has a great run home too and a nice POD.

Boltons Blues · 09/08/2016 at 21:52

Had him since the start, only once contemplated a trade for him but Ablett went down so it was the more pressing issue.
    The kid is a jet, future Brownlow medalist along with the Bont, #1 clearance player in the league and top 5 for contested touches, a supercoachers dream combination, if he kicked it a little more and took his chances in front of goal, he would have 150 avg this past month

Gogzsta · 10/08/2016 at 10:02

And where do you see his output when Marc Murphy returns?

Boltons Blues · 10/08/2016 at 17:03

Murphy struggles (at times) with a heavy tag, I think crippa had a stage of "2nd year blues" early this season, another year in the gym and a full pre season, I think he can get even better and demand that tag, what happens after that, you won't know until we see it.
        I reckon he can get better with or without murphy

reality check · 10/08/2016 at 18:02

The Blues need someone hard in the guts, Cripps will be unstoppable next season. They should trade soft cocks Gibbs and Murphy for premo ruck and forward, or priority picks, there's a bit on offer at seasons end. The new coaching staff look ok, time to upgrade the team!!

Boltons Blues · 10/08/2016 at 19:12

I'm the first one to hang shit on Gibbs, but I think this has been his best year so far, but also agree we need a #1 ruckman and a proper FF to allow but most of our players have 0 currency apart from the likes of Gibbs and murphy which I doubt they will trade

Coaching panel has done a great job, for a club on the up, 6 wins with the possiblity to finish on 9 wins, our last 3 are winnable games, is great for a young mob

Shake n bake · 10/08/2016 at 08:19

Mentioned him after rd 17 picked him up for back then for $455k took the risk but he's run home was worth it. Also picked up Lynch after rd 15 when he was $430k sold Libba $515k for Cripps sold kerridge $420k for Lynch! Both have been great.

Tommo09 · 09/08/2016 at 19:25

Trade Pendles straight swap?
Or
Trade Petracca (F7) to someone under $477, swap Martin to mids?
Or
Hold?

One trade

Steeeve · 09/08/2016 at 19:57

Couldn't agree more Higgo, Bont and Crisps must haves next year. Bont could be too pricey to start with though, will possibly be my first upgrade target.

Hoot · 09/08/2016 at 20:22

Ranked 22. Do i have a chance?

Jimmy · 09/08/2016 at 20:26

bloody oath

Hoot · 09/08/2016 at 20:30

Appreciate the enthusiasm but I'm over 400 off the lead…Maybe 150 or 200 but me thinks Im lucky to go 10 more places.

I've got to be realistic.

Trying picture a sitation where many of the top ranked just fall off the radar.

SCaddict · 09/08/2016 at 20:38

Top 10 is definitely attainable only 146pts behind which would get you in the prize money. Even then you'll probably need a few things to go your way.

Jimmy · 09/08/2016 at 20:59

i'm in the top 100, 1 big week gets u down the ranks, still optimistic

Hoot · 09/08/2016 at 21:15

There's unfortunately a big jump from 1 to 10.

No Danger so my only chance is to play the POD game and pray for blue moon scores.

tuxCS · 09/08/2016 at 21:32

Getting up to rank 22 without danger this year is quite the achievement

I N Pieman · 09/08/2016 at 21:50

My god hoot getting to rank 22 without danger deserves the perfect 9 jackpot, that no one in a million years will win

SCaddict · 09/08/2016 at 21:58

Perhaps he did the ole Higgo Manoeuvre and traded him out during his rd15 bye when his price was at its zenith?

Hoot · 09/08/2016 at 22:42

Sure did SCA. Had the trades so figured mehhh.

Collected Pendlebury & Merrett swiftly as a result.

Lets see what Thursday's team selections hold.

SCaddict · 09/08/2016 at 23:59

You're having a sensational season Hoot. 3 weeks is still a long time in fantasy footy so let's see how things play out. Best of luck!

Hoot · 09/08/2016 at 22:02

Lets make this clear. I traded Danger out when he hit 744k or so. Fortune Favours T B i figured … need alot more fortune still.

Thinking an Eddie Betts style risk.

I N Pieman · 09/08/2016 at 22:17

Nice one hoot. Clearly proved a great move for you. Betts as a pod is big ball. Nice loophole player if you can manage it. Can go 160+

SCaddict · 09/08/2016 at 22:24

When you're at the pointy end of the rankings a little bit of lateral thinking never goes astray.

One Touch Wonder · 09/08/2016 at 22:33

Sounds like you need one of my world famous SHARK MOVES.

I N Pieman · 10/08/2016 at 07:55

What have you got this time one touch? One final piece of magic

Derek · 10/08/2016 at 09:21

there is still room on the tex walker bandwagon, he did good last week

Seaford Pete · 10/08/2016 at 17:31

Hoot go totall No Fear and POD to maximum effect. Live once and die forever. We believe in you my Big Ball friend…..

how's the serenity · 10/08/2016 at 17:45

Maybe top 10 if premo carnage otherwise you're dreaming

Hoot · 10/08/2016 at 19:39

Agree… Gotta go hard and pray for mas carnage.

I should have taken a closer look at the ooint difference at rd 15 and taken the chances im taking now, then!

@wheels_1987 · 11/08/2016 at 14:19

nah

Dean · 09/08/2016 at 22:42

Bloody hell what a shit week, because of Pendles injury it stuffed me up royally.

I finished 2nd in my league, had 3 trades left, my initial choice was to trade Mathieson to Menongola and also Libba to Sloan, however because Pendles injured himself on Friday night, I decided to hold off trading and to play Dunkley and it cost me the WIN.

So had I of made my initial trade and got Sloane I could be resting now and Pendles would more then likely play the following week anyway FFS.

So now it looks like I will be trading Libba to Dahlhaus and Pendles to Sloan or the BONT. That leaves me with 1 trade left.

Bloody Hell.

Bill · 09/08/2016 at 22:45

Mate fing relax Pendles will play watch!

Juzzy · 09/08/2016 at 23:29

Was looking forward to the Census tonight.
I'm not sure if "supercoach" counts as a legitimate profession but it would've been a fun answer.
Now the website is buggered and I have to wait to claim that GAJ, Danger and Pendles all share my back bedroom.

Juzzy · 09/08/2016 at 23:38

Not a euphemism by the way …

I N Pieman · 10/08/2016 at 07:59

Lol

@wheels_1987 · 11/08/2016 at 14:21

My census
    Profession: Supercoach
    Religion: Supercoach
    How did you get to work today: Supercoach

Look at me · 10/08/2016 at 00:09

Do I keep North Melbourne Players in.?
The team has become an embarrassment and St Kilda could do them a big favour knocking them out and preventing any more mental distress to a already feeble group of supporters. After beating their chests earlier in the year after beating the minnows of the competition they now cower in the corner, inept and unable to put up any fight against descent teams. What a sham and utter disgrace they are. You have the "one way" Harvey, the Ducker, the princess (Del Santo), the "tough" guy Firrito, the small team bully "Petrie" and the over animated buffoon masquerading as the coach.
So many tricks played over the years, (Resting players before finals, ducking, time wasting on the clock,complaining about umpires to name a few) and yet when they have to play real football they fail in a heap of horse manure
Here ends the warning – pick North players in supercoach at your end peril

billo · 10/08/2016 at 01:20

Ball.

Richard · 10/08/2016 at 07:44

Goldy only one worth picking

Danny · 10/08/2016 at 20:22

What a flog. My guess is Tiger fan. The ducker comes in many colours, selwood, shuey, rioli, blah blah blah. One way like cotchin, (my grandma can tag him out of a game,)Shit players dont play 400+ games. Princess Dal? WTF are you on about? Tough guy firrito, problem? Shit players dont play 300+ games either, but Petrie can only do it against lesser opponents now, the end is nigh.
        The coach, identical to his twin, but nothing said there. Hardwick, Eade, Clarkson, all very animated. Many tricks? um, how is playing by the rules a trick? Most teams practise what you call ducking. No tricks here.North are where they should be, above most of those they have beaten and below the ones they have lost to.
        A team that has been to the last 2 prelims yet get ridiculed for being one of the most honest teams this year. The stereo typical Tiger supporter comes out of the woodwork when they have a win. We all know the history of the past 30 years. Thats why I know you support Richmond.
        So put your name to your post ya flog and try to watch a game that dosent have your team in it

Juzzy · 10/08/2016 at 21:26

Well said
          This guy was in here weeks back under some name like tigerposter or tigerimposter or something like this.
          He was spitting out similar tripe like that above. From memory he was bragging about being on Bigfooty site – not sure what that meant but he did have tickets on himself as an expert
          Anyhow while in September he is down at puntroad lighting the place on fire or tyring to sack the board you will be enjoying a final

Dereck · 13/08/2016 at 18:02

Don't cry Danny
          Your team is soft
          What a pathetic miserable bunch of front runners
          Harvey will get a holiday for his gutless attack on Mitchell

@wheels_1987 · 11/08/2016 at 14:22

k…..

Fart · 13/08/2016 at 18:03

You smell

Juzzy · · 10/08/2016 at 00:12

get a life buddy
this is not a rant forum
take your vile comments elsewhere

jockreynolds · 10/08/2016 at 09:55

Deleted them Juzzy. No room for that talk in here – we're one in ALL in mate

Juzzy · 10/08/2016 at 12:52

Weird … This Juzzy is not me. First time anyone has "borrowed" my name in this forum.
      Not that I'm disagreeing with my alter-ego but it would be appreciated if you use a bit of creativity and find another name.
      They are virtually limitless 🙂

Juzzy · 10/08/2016 at 13:17

The census comment 2 posts back was me.
        And no … I wasn't drinking last night.

murray · 10/08/2016 at 15:00

thanks Jock, it was pretty obscene language

Matron · 10/08/2016 at 00:15

if anyone sees some elderly gentleman by the names of Harvey, Petrie or Waite could you please return them to the Flemington Retirement Village. They were mean to be playing bridge and enjoying supper in their PJ's

Ronald McDonald · 10/08/2016 at 06:50

Ii found Petrie in a McDonalds drive through

Carlton Medical Team · 10/08/2016 at 10:14

Not sure you should have Waite playing bridge. When he was playing bridge with us he was out 3 weeks with an injured back after reaching for the teapot. Two weeks out with a tendon injury on his shuffling hand. Another 3 weeks concussion when he reached for something on the floor and banged his head on the table. Just not worth the risk…….

Danny · 10/08/2016 at 22:34

hahahahaha, NO…..
        I think Dane Swan has got lost coming back from the toilet. Hodge keeps doin a bicep from pointing at imaginary friends, Heath shaw has dementia, Harry Taylor missus his WW2 mates and Boris has a minder. LeCras thinks he's in the french foriegm legion, Grundy needs to be woken for his medicine. Adelaides Scott Thompson is looking forward to being a toolie at schoolies and lets not mention anyone over 30 at the doggies, that would be cruel.

Derek · 10/08/2016 at 10:00

i have 3 trades left, so will probably trade out pendles this week as i need a win.

Jock always tells us about the "opportunity vacuum" or whatever he called it.

With Pendles missing this weekend, who will benefit? who will fill the gap?

Sidebum? trelor? Aish?

I'll probably go Selwood or take a punt on BCrouch, but are any of the collingwood boys worth a look?

I N Pieman · 10/08/2016 at 10:07

Treloar might not be a bad option if Pendles is missing. Same could be said for sidebum. But I'd go Selwood. Pies without Pendles would probably get smashed by the dogs

Clarky99 · 10/08/2016 at 11:03

I'd be wary of bringing in Selwood now. Cats at the start of the season said they would rest him at some point, looks unlikely now but still possible. Collingwood has Gold Coast next week but Hawks the week after, so still unsure on how pies players will score. Sidebum is a very consistent player, but doesn't have a very big ceiling. Treloar's ball use worries me, especially this week and round 23 with the Hawks as they will be pressure cooker games. If you don't think Selwood will get rested, i would go him.

Millicent · 10/08/2016 at 11:54

Side bum 155 against Bombers at MCG earlier in the year.

Clarky99 · 10/08/2016 at 12:20

Other than that, not a single score of 130+

Shake n bake · 10/08/2016 at 12:10

Remember it could only be 1 week. Go Cripps maybe?

SCaddict · 10/08/2016 at 14:28

Yes if you're looking for an in form POD then Cripps is probably your man although having said that the Bont is actually owned by slightly fewer coaches and he's been tearing it up too. Both guys have fabulous remaining draws.

Derek · 10/08/2016 at 16:20

I'm actually considering BCrouch

If i go Pendles >> BCrouch, i'll have enough cash to go BSmith >> BSmipson.

Rich will then be D7

1 trade left

Derek · 10/08/2016 at 16:23

Shaw, Bartel, Rance, Simpson, Laird, Mcveigh (Rich, lee)

Danger, Gray, JPK, Sloane, Rocky, Hanners, priddis, BCrouch (Joyce, menadue, phillips)

Gawn, Blitz (Wyatt)

Dusty, Zorko, Buddy, Dalhaus, Montagna, Wingard (Motlop, greenwood)

pod · 10/08/2016 at 14:53

Gibbs 10K more, better average, 121 last 3 rounds.. worth a look

neil · 10/08/2016 at 18:47

B Crouch would be interesting Derek play a great team though

@wheels_1987 · 11/08/2016 at 14:23

i like JPK

less than 10% ownership

thats who i am going

CapTkAoS · 10/08/2016 at 10:25

The problem with collingwood is which one do you pick? A bit like the swans. Get it right, you look like a genius. But if you choose the wrong one, there are a couple of quality players to steal their points. At this time of year I would look for the one standout player in a team. Eg Sloane.
But I have to confess, this year I went with Hanners, Parker and JPK on the theory that even if one of them stuffs up, the other two will cover for him. Most of the time its come off.

I N Pieman · 10/08/2016 at 11:03

There is no perfect science in this caper. It's all calculated risk. I think picking players from finals bound teams tends to help. There is no problem loading up on Swans

Millicent · 10/08/2016 at 11:53

Of course but no more than three players from the one team before the byes.

SCaddict · 10/08/2016 at 14:20

Yeah I now have all 4 (JPK, Parks, Hanners and Titch) post bye and it's working out pretty well so far, combining for over 480 last weekend.

SoothSayer · 10/08/2016 at 12:39

I'm thinking of holding this week community. 0 trades and a loss due to not selecting Gawn. probably aurevoir from me this year.

murray · 10/08/2016 at 12:48

NO CHOICE

pod · 10/08/2016 at 13:44

Hold if you can SS that 0 trade may just gold

I N Pieman · 10/08/2016 at 14:05

Gawn for the season aye. Bugger

TRIGGER HAPPY · 10/08/2016 at 14:20

Oh darn

Just looked at the draw this weekend and my team and unless a premo is rested don't have a capt loophole as my non playing rooks are from the pies, lions and hawks!

Don't have any premo dogs or pies so can't VC anyone on Friday night. So stuffed just have to trust the CApt this week.

Dean · 10/08/2016 at 15:47

Darn you don't have Trengove mate, see he comes useful at times. lol

I'm going Hanners as VC and C on Danger same as last week. Thankfully I didn't play greedy and make Danger my C as a 136 from a VC is ALWAYS a lock in my book.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 10/08/2016 at 16:04

Traded trengrove to menegola last week to cover Shiel.

Unless Ross lyin decides to rest Collins this week it's gonna have to be back to old school SC where you locked the capt in before the first game and prayed he got the job done. 🙂

Dean · 10/08/2016 at 15:54

Shit actually that wont work either Re: Hanners

Will go either Simmo, Docherty, Zorko, Gunston or Ward as my VC

Dean · 10/08/2016 at 15:58

TH I know u said you dont have any premo dogs or pies but do you have Dahlhaus mate? If so put the VC on him.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 10/08/2016 at 16:22

No dollhouse.
      A couple of weeks back was toying with the notion of trading duncan to dollhouse creating a floating dpp or upgrade to a super premo.

Went sloane no regrets.

So capt choices are:
      Rocky v blues (went huge last time)
      Gawn v Port (should own it against port so called ruck dept, esp if lobbe plays)
      Danger v Tiges
      Sloane v freo (hannas and pridda had their own ball when playing freo last 2 weeks)

Geez hard call as all look good options this week.

Shake n bake · 10/08/2016 at 17:57

Can't see Collins get dropped while Zak is suspended. You got a great score last week I'd bank on danger for what ever that is worth. Good luck.

I N Pieman · 10/08/2016 at 16:38

Not good news if your still holding Lids he's been ruled out for the remainder of the season

TRIGGER HAPPY · 10/08/2016 at 16:40

Quick get the paddles! – nurse clear.

was always gonna happen.

Thanks for the update Pieman.

I N Pieman · 10/08/2016 at 17:05

Word is he tripped over a snail & did his calf again

Dean · 10/08/2016 at 21:49

Yup those snail trail's always have away to screws you over something chronic in some way or other.

Higgo BEWARE.

help me · 10/08/2016 at 17:48

Is it time for Zach?

Alex · 10/08/2016 at 18:06

Do I loop Reiwoldt or Framklin with Howe

swannette · 10/08/2016 at 18:08

Franklin is a girl this season

Boltons Blues · 10/08/2016 at 19:13

Franklin last week cost me a sneaky 1600 collect in a couple of weeks time, bin him

neil · 10/08/2016 at 18:40

Melbourne football club took Cale Moreton in 2008 9 instead of Cyril or Danger i magine either there 2017 but what of Moreton Thinking Pendles to Rocky or Viney

Bill · 10/08/2016 at 19:24

Learn how to spell or lay off the drinks!

neil · 10/08/2016 at 20:08

Non drinker and secondary English teacher computers old my excuse and I am sticking to it and I am not a Collingwood supporter

Juzzy · 10/08/2016 at 19:15

Unfortunately someone continues to use my name in vein. Disappointing
Going to try the Census tonight again and hopefully keep off the drink

I N Pieman · 10/08/2016 at 19:32

Happens to the best of us Juzzy! Trying cencus again will lead you back to the drink.

Don't Blush Baby · 10/08/2016 at 19:25

Its unreal when you hope players don't get named so you can loop , eg Phillips, Trengove ect , can't really plan until teams are announced and then finalised before they start

We all have the same issue with a ABCDE ect plan, its who gets the luck with trades/loops at this time of year who succeeds, good luck

I N Pieman · 10/08/2016 at 19:36

I haven't been able to loop one player this season DBB on any line. Circumstance of my bench players! Captain loop excluded. Looking ahead to the last 3 weeks it may not happen at all. I will be more careful about rookie picks likely to be dropped & their teams schedule next season

Lucky · 10/08/2016 at 19:44

I had a total of 4 trades that involved Barlow, 3 involving Rocky (and might still use my last on him) and sold so many rookies 100k+ under their max (Gresham 240, kerridge 300, etc) Starting with leuenberger and smith in rucks huge mistakes. But still alive and cracked 2400 last 2 weeks.

Joe · 10/08/2016 at 20:28

Priddis or Bont?

My current mids are:
Danger, Hanners, Sloane, Neale, JPK, Cripps, Gray (Dunkley, Joyce, Phillips)

Joe · 10/08/2016 at 20:29

Excluding Pendles obviously*

Johnny · 12/08/2016 at 10:13

Sloane, Gibbs, Coniglio or Bont?