LIBBA

Finals Fever hits the bungalow this week.

But first we tackle the LIBBA problem that a third of all SuperCoaches have been forced to deal with.

Join Adam Schneider, Higgo and I as we have a good old chin-wag about all things Supercoach and CoachKings….. Crouching is still missing. Please, if you see him let us know.

Some big news this week community –  Let’s get together for a beer and some CoachKings! A free Schooner on registration, CoachKings venue prizes + $100 for the winning team.

valcluse

INVITE A MATE TO PLAY COACHKINGS, WIN BIG & QUALIFY FOR YOUR VENUE FINAL!

As we discuss in the podcast – if you refer a friend via the CoachKings drop-down menu and they play a game in-venue, YOU ARE ODDS ON TO WIN SOME SERIOUS CASH!

Refer a CoachKings Mate

Current “Invite a Mate” referral leader board;

3 – Chris Connors (Hamilton Station Hotel)

3- Justin Altus (Mail Exchange Hotel)

2 – Sarah James, Broderick Jenkins, Danny Thomas, Robert Rossi

Remember: $500 1st, $200 2nd, $100 3rd, $50 4th-7th

45 players have had a mate come and play – all in the draw for $1000 CoachKings Cup supporter package.

WINNERS DRAWN DURING NEXT WEEK’S PODCAST

If you are yet to experience CoachKings, head down and refer your mates …. IT’S TIME.

Looking forward to the discussion in the comments below – If you’ve got Libba, what are you doing?

Be honest, before doing anything this week, how many trades left community?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Have a good week community and I hope to see a few of you down at The Vaucluse for this Friday’s game.

Are you coming down for a beer at The Vaucluse this Friday night?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Cheers,

Jock

Fiona · 02/08/2016 at 16:02

Jock. Do you agree with my strategy?
3 trades left. Is it best to trade Deledio to Franklin this week and if I win, trade Petracca to Dahlhaus next week because Dahlhaus's price will drop and Petracca's prise will rise and with my cash, I hope to secure Dahlhaus.
Or, get Dahlhaus this week and not worry about Buddy because he might score big? I already have 4 top Swannies.

jockreynolds · 02/08/2016 at 16:30

Gday Fiona – good to see you in here mate. Can I ask mate – are you playing for leagues, and if so, where did you finish on the ladder mate?

Fiona · 02/08/2016 at 22:57

I finished 7th and playing a local Wangaratta league.

jockreynolds · 03/08/2016 at 12:03

I'd go balls out whichever way you go with your two trades this week mate – get him this week

Fiona · 03/08/2016 at 12:26

Can't afford both this week a la my explanation above.

@wheels_1987 · 03/08/2016 at 13:02

agreed!

Fiona · 03/08/2016 at 14:01

Ta Wheels.

Bells E Bubb · 02/08/2016 at 16:16

If I lived in Melb I’d have to come down to The Vaucluse this Fri.

I can just about taste a cold Carlton now.

MMmmmMMMmmmm beer……

@wheels_1987 · 03/08/2016 at 12:22

like dat

21 savage · 02/08/2016 at 16:54

thoughts on what to do with my team. playing in qualifying finals in all 3 leagues.
4 trades, 51k
DEF: DOCHERTY, SIMPSON, SHAW, LAIRD, BOYD, RANCE (COLLINS, LEE)
MID: DANGERFIELD, HANNEBERRY, NEALE, PARKER, WARD, STEVEN, TRELOAR, PRIDDIS (TRENGOVE, MACPHERSON, PHILLIPS)
RUC: GAWN, GOLDY (LOERSCH)
FWD: MARTIN, MERRETT, ZORKO, MONTAGNA, WELLS, HALL (ROBINSON, SILVAGNI)

cheers community

Patch · 02/08/2016 at 17:13

Would flick Hall this week. Safe choice would be to go Dahlhaus, but I reckon you could find ripping value with Tom Lynch from the Suns, or Eddie Betts with his scintillating run home

neil · 02/08/2016 at 19:10

macpherson and trengrove could both be back

@wheels_1987 · 03/08/2016 at 13:03

Hall to Brent Harvey
    POD

Patch · 02/08/2016 at 17:04

Hells bells I love you blokes. Looking forward to seeing you on Friday!

Lachy · 02/08/2016 at 17:08

What to do with Pittard? Played miraculously round 18 with 121, but isn't consistent enough for me. I've also got Howe, apart from that they're my only inconsistent dogs. What to do with 3 trades left?

Leeds17 · 03/08/2016 at 06:09

TBF to Jasper the ball simply wasn't in the backline last week he's only had a couple scores under 80 rest has been pretty consistent he should go back to scoring well this week.

I have Howe too & got to be honest he's a worry I feel like there's been a subtle role change for him going from 3rd tall/+1 to almost a small defender, just dont feel we'll get enough of a weekly point to be worth a trade.

@wheels_1987 · 03/08/2016 at 12:23

Tough choice mate, will make or break you…

i feel you need to think why you got him in the first place!!! use that to make your descision

wombatsfc · 02/08/2016 at 17:09

I have 5 trades that I don't need anymore, they're unused and in 'As New' condition.
Some bloke was saying earlier in the year that they're worth $150k each but I need to sell them quickly so I'll take $100k for all 5
Bring the cash to the Vaucluse on Friday

Patch · 02/08/2016 at 17:14

500k coming your way Friday, Wombats! Do you prefer leather or aluminium briefcases?

wombatsfc · 02/08/2016 at 21:52

Leather. Make sure you put some coffee beans or something in there as well, if Jock gets a sniff of 500k in cash he could level the pub trying to find it

Hazey · 02/08/2016 at 22:15

Brown paper bags are a lot less conspicuous. … I can launder them here in Timor if needed? 20%fee

Pinidu · 02/08/2016 at 17:29

Community, I need some advice.

Team at the moment: ranked at 2K with 5 trades remaining
DEF: Shaw, Docherty, Laird, Simpson, Rance, Gibson (Collins, Lee)
MID: Dangerfield, Pendlebury, Hannerbery, Sloane, Priddis, Gray, Neale, Ward (Matheison, Trengove, Phillips)
RUC: Goldstein, Gawn (Wyatt)
FWD: Martin, Merrett, Zorko, Montagna, Greene, Hall (Petracca, Paine)

I'm looking to upgrade my bench cover options over the coming weeks as well as brining in Dahlhaus. I have two options:

Petracca > Dahlhaus
Collins > Drummond

Next week
Mathieson > Hunter/Vince

OR

Petracca > Dahlhaus
Trengove > Menegola

Next week
Collins > Biggs/Kolodjishni

Thanks

@wheels_1987 · 03/08/2016 at 13:03

hold petracca

Daz · 02/08/2016 at 17:36

Hi community,
I have 3 trades left with $32k left.
Do I save the trades for finals or trade up Collins to Enright.
Everywhere else is full premo

bundeenabunnies · 02/08/2016 at 19:06

if Collins is currently onfield, you must do the trades. Can't have Collins still in your team at D6.

@wheels_1987 · 03/08/2016 at 12:24

Collins to Enright = No Brainer

Jack · 02/08/2016 at 17:39

I have Josh kennedy in my forward line and got him in 3 weeks ago when Wells was injured, he has let me down for the last couple of weeks

Should i trade or hold
I have 5 trades left

I am looking to trade him to another pod in Tom Lynch or Dalhaus

Daz · 02/08/2016 at 17:43

Keep him, premos always bounce back.
    Tom lynch is still good to have in your side adwell

Shake n bake · 02/08/2016 at 17:44

Hold Kennedy this week against freo! He'll turn it around this week!

TRIGGER HAPPY · 02/08/2016 at 22:03

Nice game on the weekend shakers.
      Was a great battle with the telling factor being rance scorching and gibson spudding.
      Them's the breaks.
      Good luck in the finals, climbing the ranks and for the rest of the season

Shake n bake · 02/08/2016 at 22:15

Cheers Trigger thought u might have kept Duncan and saved your trade but I was wrong. Cripps for Libba helped that was good timing! I might have a surprise trade up my sleeve this week! Good luck in the finals hope u get up this week.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 02/08/2016 at 22:34

Nah mate was always going all in.
          I won a couple of other leagues by 20 points or so if I didn't go dunc to sloane i would have been a spectator. With that trade i am playing finals this week.
          Was a tad concerned when dunc tonned up Friday night but sloane ran amok on Sunday.
          No regrets.

Derek · 03/08/2016 at 10:44

a surprise trade???? hmmmmmm, pray tell!

Shake n bake · 03/08/2016 at 13:09

Haha thought u might be interested Derek!! Wait n see on this one. Want to see the situation with Martin 1st

Derek · 03/08/2016 at 13:50

Have You have been listening to One Touch Wonder?

@wheels_1987 · 03/08/2016 at 12:25

Hold Mate
    dont trade out premos, especially now

Nick · 02/08/2016 at 17:53

I have 4 trades left and have petracca and brodie smith as cover! Should I just use 2 trades to get a neale or coniglio for liba or get dahlhaus?

Dasha · 02/08/2016 at 19:06

dahl i reckon mate,

Derek · 02/08/2016 at 19:14

i liked the look of Dalhaus last week. Had a high DT score, will be in the guts and should go near premium output.

@wheels_1987 · 03/08/2016 at 12:26

I think you need to maximise your scoring potential

go full premo if you can (and you can)
    anyone else with less trades would have to go Dahl

The Hoff for PM · 02/08/2016 at 18:01

Shoutout to all those in the community (including myself) that at some point in the season were ranked inside the top 100 and thought "this is gonna be my year", then preceded to drop a couple of thousand places and now are limping home.

You are not alone!!!!

Don't Blush Baby · 02/08/2016 at 19:00

Hope Collins gets dropped this week , need to use him as a loop, cant afford to trade him out

Don't Blush Baby · 02/08/2016 at 19:01

and McCarthy also, can't believe he still gets a run

Bells E Bubb · 03/08/2016 at 15:02

No chance.

Rivo · 02/08/2016 at 19:11

Hope Crouching is ok? Higgo seems to have a pubescent glow at the moment. 2 trades and $51k. Finals in all 5 leagues, double chance in 3. Have Naismith at F6, Petraca F7/M9. Premo elsewhere though mid cover light on with Trengove, B.Williams (swing) and T.Phillips. Is holding the best option or worth a gamble?

Derek · 02/08/2016 at 19:17

you are $5k short to do Petracca to Dalhaus. Hold until next week and hopefully get him.

Rivo · 02/08/2016 at 20:38

Thanks Derek. Makes sense. Double trade now could be dangerous. Would you go Naismith or Petraca at F6 this week?

Derek · 02/08/2016 at 20:55

Do you have a non player at F8? You can loophole Naismith on bench. Problem is Melb game starts only 25 mins after the Swans game starts. Lol, you have 1/4 game to decide.

Rivo · 02/08/2016 at 21:15

Yes, but with Rose is F8 and 25 mins it's too tight. Might have to sit with Naismith at F6, Petraca as bench cover F7/M9. Otherwise I roll the dice and trade Trengove & Petraca to Menegola & Dahlhaus. Think I will hold.

Derek · 03/08/2016 at 10:42

The Swans gun midfield have been making Naismith look very good.

Port don't have much in the Ruck department. Good choice to have Naismith at F6 this week

Kev · 02/08/2016 at 19:26

Updated injury list has Lids TBC. Helpful. Anyone got the inside word?

I N Pieman · 02/08/2016 at 21:12

With Dimmas job on a knifes edge you'd hope he'd be doing everything possible to get him up & about

@wheels_1987 · 03/08/2016 at 12:27

Im a tiger man and my opinion (not inside word) is that he will be put on ice for the rest of the season

2 reasons

1. set him up for 2017
    2. There are whispers of him being trade bait.. Whilst i dont want to lose him, the club will get more for him if he is 100% fresh AF

mac · 02/08/2016 at 19:37

i got 449k to spend on a mid
thinking lachie hunter any other options

mac · 02/08/2016 at 19:40

Mav weller maybe

Derek · 02/08/2016 at 20:56

Luke Hodge

Steeeve · 02/08/2016 at 22:17

Dahlhaus

Steeeve · 02/08/2016 at 22:19

Or Matt Crouch. Put up about 90 last week despite a heavy tag. Becoming a real beast.
    Brad Crouch also an option in that price range, high risk but high reward.

Steeeve · 02/08/2016 at 22:21

Watch and see on Marc Murphy too! Pearce Hanley… lots of decent options although all have significant risk.

@wheels_1987 · 03/08/2016 at 12:29

Grigg might be a better option.

having a good season

Dean · 02/08/2016 at 19:55

Zeibell

NorthMelb · 02/08/2016 at 20:04

Ziebell has been playing forward most over the past few weeks. Which seems to affect his scoring.

Joe · 02/08/2016 at 19:57

Thoughts on what to do with my team this week, 4 trades and $185k remaining, and in the top 4 in my main league.

DEF: Docherty, Shaw, Simpson, Gibson, Rance, Laird (Collins, William)
MID: Dangerfield, Pendlebury, Hannebery, Neale, Sloane, Shiel, Cripps, Gray (Petracca, Dunkley, Joyce)
RUCK: Gawn, Martin (Naismith)
FWD: Martin, Zerrett, Zorko, Montagna, Greene, Wells (Phillips, Loersch)

Cheers community

Derek · 02/08/2016 at 21:01

Collins to Bartel.

Joe · 03/08/2016 at 00:21

Interesting trade. With the extra premo defender, and if William plays, who should go on the pine? My initial thought is either Rance/Gibbo.

Derek · 03/08/2016 at 07:50

I have similar and hoping Joyce doesn't play.

Derek · 03/08/2016 at 07:54

I saw you had Joyce in guts, but no DPP in defence. Bartel or McVeigh gives you a good loophole in defence plus a loophole opportunity in midfield.

Plus a backup plan if a midfielder misses a week

@wheels_1987 · 03/08/2016 at 13:06

upgrade Greene

NorthMelb · 02/08/2016 at 20:02

I have 3 trades, and I've got libba and brodie smith on the field with ruggles and cover. Now I'm in a bet with a friend and the total score over the finals will win so, which option would score more.

Option 1 – Libba to Bartel and brodie smith to JJ
or
Option 2 – Libba to Shiel and loophole Ruggles and Smith
Thanks

@wheels_1987 · 03/08/2016 at 12:57

either way i would say hold Smith until a grand final (if you make it)

osei3619 · 02/08/2016 at 20:18

Motlop or Dahlhaus and why?

Thanks community

jezzahill · 02/08/2016 at 20:28

Dahlhaus. Likely to be more consistent in the run home. Motlop has had some massive scores but some really poor ones as well.

I N Pieman · 02/08/2016 at 21:08

Agree on Dahl. Motlop has 6 over 100 & 6 under 60. A man truly capable of the good the bad & the ugly

@wheels_1987 · 03/08/2016 at 12:57

Dahl

jezzahill · 02/08/2016 at 20:36

No one should be concerned about picking Dahlhaus a week early. He had 26 touches last week and it was only his disposal efficiency (50%) which let him down – a great return game and he will only get better.

I N Pieman · 02/08/2016 at 21:07

Agree jezza. 420 odd is a very fair price for I guess now a definite first choice midfielder

Steeeve · 02/08/2016 at 22:23

If I don't need to cover an injury I'm picking him up for sub-$400,000 next week. Trouser stretching.

Harry Gibb · 02/08/2016 at 20:36

Do we stay away from Zach Merrett now that John Worsfold has come out and said he will rest players in the last 4 rounds?

Don't Blush Baby · 02/08/2016 at 21:35

Wait until the teams are announced , there will be a lot coaches that hope he isn't rested

I N Pieman · 02/08/2016 at 21:53

Given the statement by woosha it could come when you least need it. I'd see that as an insight & invest elsewhere personally. I'm a nervous owner

@wheels_1987 · 03/08/2016 at 12:57

yep
    too late now if you dont have him

Matthew · 02/08/2016 at 21:16

I just wanted to say that I miss Harambe 🙁

Tagger · 02/08/2016 at 22:56

G'day
Have 4 trades left and $360,000 in the kitty
Def: Shaw, Simpson, Docherty, Boyd, Laird, Rich (Collins, Lee)
MID: Danger, Selwood, Pendles, Hannebery, Priddis, Neale, Rockliff, Libba (Joyce, Trengove, Phillips)
RUCK: Gawn, Martin (Naismith)
FWD: Martin, Zorko, Montagna, Wells, Greene, Deledio (Petracca, Wyatt)

Obviously Libba to somebody.
Not sure on the other, was thinking Collins to Rance and that leaves Rich to swing D7/M9
Or Leave Rich on ground and go Deledio to Merrett?
Thoughts community?

Derek · 03/08/2016 at 07:56

Libba and Delidio both need to be moved

@wheels_1987 · 03/08/2016 at 12:58

agreed

Jimmy the Mule · 02/08/2016 at 23:40

Hi Community, Long time follower, first time poster. I have a conundrum and would like some advice. I need to move on Collins and Hall. 4 trades and $105. I am playing for league wins

Def: Doc, Shaw, Williams, Laird, Rich, Collins (Austin, Brown)
Mid: Danger, Pedles,Hanneberry, Neale, Parker, Ward, Priddis, Rockliffe (Kerridge, Jansen, Phillips)
For: Martin, Merrett, Zorko, Montagna, Wels, Hall (Pertacca, Howard)

Option 1 Hall to Dahlhaus/Franklin & Collins to JJ (Safe bet)
Option 2 Hall to Motlop & Collins to Rance/ Bartel/ Pittard/ Gibson, (Risk Motlop pooing his pants)

Can the better defenders(if they are better) outweigh Motlop?

Advice would be appreciated. I have had my best year of SC since I started playing, thanks largely to the advice and option floated around in the fathers forum

Derek · 03/08/2016 at 09:52

Playing for league wins at the pointy end of the season can come down to a few points, so you have to play smart.

You have a pretty good team, similar to alot of teams you will play in the finals. It will come down to your POD's doing better than your opponents POD's, your Capt choice, and your ability to loophole/play the E.

To start, i would put the E on petracca and leave him on the bench. Melb play early saturday. If he does well i would keep Hall and take petracca's score. If Petracca has a poor score against the Hawks, i would swap Kerridge and Hall and see if Kerridge can do better against the saints. I think that is a better option than trading Hall, he maybe back next week.

Unfortunately Collins plays late this week, and next week. So putting an E on him and seeing how he does won't work. A straight trade with your cash won't get you a premium defender except for JJ. I think that is your best bet this week. One trade and see if either Petracca or Kerridge can cover for Hall.

Jimmy the Mule · 03/08/2016 at 19:13

Thank Derek. Great advice. One trade and see how I am traveling. I can always use the second trade to Dahlhaus if u am behind

Derek · 03/08/2016 at 19:42

Using 2 trades is ok, you have 4. More than most

Dave2008 · 03/08/2016 at 00:28

Gday community help would be appreciated with my next two trades.

My Team 4 trades and 59800 in qualifying final this week and opponent has Sloane and I dont.

D Shaw Laird McVeigh Birchall Pittard Rich Tucker Collins
M Danger Pendles Hannaberry Parker Ward Hodge Libba Treloar YeoHewett Trengove
R Goldy Mummy M King
F Martin Buddy Montagna Zorko Stringer Wells Petracca Phillips

This week
Libba and Yeo to Menegola and Sloane with 200 k for next trades

Libba and Yeo to Menegola and Scully 292400 left

Next moves will be Rich and Pertracca for Doc and Dalihaus

Kev · 03/08/2016 at 08:05

Qualifying final is a free hit. Hold your trades. There will be injuries/suspensions/selection dramas

Tommo09 · 03/08/2016 at 07:06

3 trades
Petracca and Hall in fwd line at F6, F7
Should I trade them both to premos or just Hall?
Thinking Hall to Dahlhaus and then I can get any fwd for Petracca
I will loophole the fwds if I get a seventh premo
If I do trade Petracca, who do I get for him?

@wheels_1987 · 03/08/2016 at 12:58

hold petracca
    will be invaluable in finals as cover

Tommo09 · 03/08/2016 at 14:47

If Austin gets dropped I may go Collins to Rance to loophole with Savage

SpookyTaco · 03/08/2016 at 09:45

4 trades left, 12600 in the bank
This week – S.Collins (Freo, on my field) and A.Hall to S.Docherty and C.Loersch (So i can bank money, have good bench cover already)
^ If done will have 105400 in bank

Next week – R.Davis (on field) and B.Keays (bench) to S.Menegola (bench cover) and R.Sloane or C.Ward.
Need advice on if I should get Sloane or Ward or another premo that can be up to 580k

Derek · 03/08/2016 at 09:56

you will have to get Menegola this week, he is on the bubble.

@wheels_1987 · 03/08/2016 at 12:59

agreed. with 4 trades you MUSt get Menegola at least to generate $$$$ for the last of your trades

micky · 03/08/2016 at 10:22

Community, any ideas on trades, i have 2 trades left with 80 k in the bank
def- shaw, simmo,docherty,laird,pittard,gibson(collins,lee)
mid- danger, pendles, priddis, shiel,sloane, parker, hanners, LIBBA(mathieson, macpherson, trengove)
ruc- gawn, goldy(goertz)
fwd- dusty, merret, montagna, riewoldt, j kennedy, zorko(phillips, beech)
ANY IDEAS COMMUNITY WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

Derek · 03/08/2016 at 10:37

2 trades left gives you 2 choices.

trade Libba to the best avaliable for $462k. Hodge, Scully, Dalhaus etc.

or go for broke and use both trades to paint the fence. Trengove to Menagola and Libba to GRAY

Dean · 03/08/2016 at 16:55

Micky just trade out LIBBA and bring in Dahlhaus mate.

What ever you do DON'T go Trengove to Menagola then Libba to Gray or who ever because you are then left with NO cover in your Forward line and Ruck, keep the last trade in case one of your forwards or Rucks get injured or rested mate.

Alex · 03/08/2016 at 11:30

Wells or Dahlhouse?!?

Clarky99 · 03/08/2016 at 11:49

I would be more comfortable bringing in Dahl. Despite coming off a long term injury, he is much less injury prone.

@wheels_1987 · 03/08/2016 at 12:59

flip a coin
    i say dahl re: POD status
    both injury risks

jezzahill · 03/08/2016 at 16:46

Dahlhaus.

The Ranger · 03/08/2016 at 11:45

4 trades and 6K left and will get a second chance in all three of my leagues if I lose any games this week so do I trade Keays down to Menegola to raise cash in order to make the last two trades count or just hold for now?
I have Hall on the fwd bench and will be loopholing him with Petracca and/or Lycett assuming that Martin comes back in.

John · 03/08/2016 at 11:54

1 trade left. Trade lids or Hall and who for? Have 45k in bank

SCaddict · 03/08/2016 at 12:20

Assuming neither plays this weekend which appears a formality then I'd trade Lids. He's worth more and Richmond still can't confirm an expected return date for him. At least the injury list projects a likely return date for Hall of 1-2wks although there's no iron clad guarantee there either.

Zorko, Monty or Dahl would probably be the best guys to get in with your budget but you could also consider Lynch, Buddy, Gunston, NRoo, Greene etc.

john · 03/08/2016 at 15:15

Thanks. have Dahl, Zorko and Monty already so will look at the other 4.

@wheels_1987 · 03/08/2016 at 13:01

i suggest Brent Harvey
    re: POD status

@wheels_1987 · 03/08/2016 at 12:21

Boys, keen for the Pub this friday night!!!!

jockreynolds · 04/08/2016 at 09:12

Ripper!! See you there mate!

@wheels_1987 · 03/08/2016 at 12:26

im the opposite

gone from 70k to 6k

wish i had started better 🙁

Derek · 03/08/2016 at 13:36

I'm same as you. Flying home ( still got 5 trades) but far to late.

red · 03/08/2016 at 13:01

Whats the best sideways trade combo for Libba & Lids?? ($871K)
Greene $454
M Wright $412
Clay Smith $346
Motlop $383
Dahl $422
Wells $486
Ebert $380

Derek · 03/08/2016 at 13:30

What about Hodge and Dalhaus

@wheels_1987 · 03/08/2016 at 13:43

or Hodge
      like dat

red · 03/08/2016 at 14:49

good one I didn't see him!!
      Hodge is $435

@wheels_1987 · 03/08/2016 at 13:43

C.Smith
    Dahl

Bulldogs have huge holes in their team re: injuries
    look for these boys to lift

red · 03/08/2016 at 14:51

True.
      They should both have good security

Bells E Bubb · 03/08/2016 at 15:13

Greene – (GC away, WC at home and Freo at home are next three) and Dahl

Loving the $10 I put on GWS to win the flag at the start of the year.

The Lord · 03/08/2016 at 15:15

Morabito at $123,900, tearing it up in the WAFL….

I N Pieman · 03/08/2016 at 15:27

Dahl & Scully

neil · 03/08/2016 at 13:03

almost all my opponents have NEALE MERRETT PRIDDIS AND GUNSTON I HAVE WARD JPK MONTANYA AND WELLS I still think I can win but have no trades all have these 4 but not mine.Merrett could easily be rested neales coach is Lyin gunston could also be rested if they end up clearly in top and priddis well wish I had him still like my 4

@wheels_1987 · 03/08/2016 at 13:43

no trades left = your stuffed!
    good luck!

johnno2908 · 03/08/2016 at 13:25

1 trade this week, Ruggles down to Nyhuis (3x Sunday games) which gives me $238400 to go Collins to Enright and Petracca to Dahlhaus next week. Will leave 1 trade for the final 2 weeks, and leaves Dahlhaus as F6/7/M9, Rich as D7/M9 and Lycett as F6/7/R3.

Good move, or keep the trades?

@wheels_1987 · 03/08/2016 at 13:44

Good Move, Gotta be brave and grab this game by the balls

killereel · 03/08/2016 at 15:42

I said 3 weeks ago that kennedy (swans ) was a must .wat about him, great POD 6% ownership ..GUN

johnno2908 · 03/08/2016 at 16:32

I really want JPK but i think it would be a waste to sit one of my mids on the bench, whereas Rich is currently D6 and Lycett/Petracca F6/F7. Midfield is Danger, Pendles, Hanners, Neale, Parker, Priddis, Sloane, Rockliff.

Jimmy · 03/08/2016 at 13:42

Lets be serious guys; the general is gonna come soon so all these trades we are thinking at this stage could mean absolutely nothing lol

@wheels_1987 · 03/08/2016 at 13:48

do you have Z.Dawson in your team?

@wheels_1987 · 03/08/2016 at 13:48

hes a brownlow chance

Jimmy · 03/08/2016 at 14:25

Thinking bout putting him into my team this week

killereel · 03/08/2016 at 15:42

Ridiculous…!

@wheels_1987 · 03/08/2016 at 13:46

Round 18 i traded Barlow and Lids for Gunston and B.Harvey

Both have been good picks

im surprised theres not more talk about Harvey. Playing for finals i think Harvey can keep up the good work.

only in 3.2% of teams

GET ON HIM BOYS

Bells E Bubb · 03/08/2016 at 15:07

I'm pretty sure I saw Crouching One stuck to the floor of The Durham Castle Arms in Canberra last Saturday night after the game. I think the sugar from the rum-cans spilling onto his clothing had formed quite an effective adhesive. Probably still there.

@wheels_1987 · 04/08/2016 at 13:49

Insulin will do that to ya

Jesus · 03/08/2016 at 15:08

I'm ranked 96, worship me!!

micky · 03/08/2016 at 15:24

stfu im rank 47

The Lord · 03/08/2016 at 15:33

But im a jesus

@wheels_1987 · 04/08/2016 at 13:49

nah

flog

micky · 03/08/2016 at 15:30

is boyd playing

I N Pieman · 03/08/2016 at 15:47

Most likely yes

johnno2908 · 03/08/2016 at 16:28

Derek said Boyd and Suckling out again as mentioned on AFL tonight. Could not find any written evidence though

derek · 03/08/2016 at 17:12

i haven't seen anything written. Like Johnno mentioned, i was watching AFL Tonight on Monday and they were talking about Libba missing a few weeks, and the reporter also said that "Boyd and suckling will also be sidelined for another week with leg problems"

Dean · 03/08/2016 at 19:17

Bevo said that Morris and Boyd will be playing but Suckling is likely to miss this week.

@wheels_1987 · 04/08/2016 at 13:49

not sure will have to wait till tonight!!!

killereel · 03/08/2016 at 15:38

Does anyone think D Shiel is a good swap for Libba …?

I N Pieman · 03/08/2016 at 15:46

No. Leon Cameron said today he is sore & in doubt to play

jezzahill · 03/08/2016 at 16:44

Aside from the fact he's in doubt this week, he's a very good option. Hasn't had a score under 80 all season, but GWS are in a position where they can afford to rest players though so be wary of that.

killereel · 03/08/2016 at 18:02

jSteven or Hunter …?

jezzahill · 03/08/2016 at 18:49

Probably Steven. His ceiling is way higher than Hunter's.

@wheels_1987 · 04/08/2016 at 13:50

wait and see when the teams drop

if hes playing = a good pick

might be some cheeky POD options too… have a good look!

killereel · 04/08/2016 at 14:42

Might go left field and go libba to Greene/Motlop

killereel · 03/08/2016 at 15:40

Crouching was seen at punt road in a Bartlett mask digging explosives ….cant confirm but apparently good oil .

@wheels_1987 · 04/08/2016 at 13:51

planting nukes more like it, clear the place out!

Dean · 03/08/2016 at 16:28

Here is my current team:

DEF: Docherty, Shaw, Simpson, Rance, Rich, Laird (Collins, Williams)
MID: Danger, Pendles, Hanners, Parker, Ward, Steven, Wines, Dunkley (Libba, Mathieson, Trengove)
RUCK: Gawn, Goldy (Cox)
FWD: Martin, Merrett, Gunston, Zorko, Montagna, Motlop (Phillips, Wyatt)

3 Trades left, I am strongly considering trading Mathieson to Menegola providing Menegola is named.
Then trade Libba to Sloane providing Sloan is playing and isn't rested.

Or do I see how I am travelling up until Saturday evening and if I look to have my opponent covered don't trade and play Dunkley as M8, then trade later? In all my leagues I am top 4 and ranked 2500 overall, to be honest I was hoping to finish my Rank in top 1000 as it means more to me than league games.

Whats your advice and thoughts community?

jezzahill · 03/08/2016 at 16:42

If you want to preserve you ranking, you need to trade Libba this week. Basically all teams at the pointy end of the rankings are at full premo or only fielding one rookie in any given week.

Chubby McChubby · 03/08/2016 at 16:41

Should I be considering upgrade to full premo or looking for ruck cover. I.e Naismith for Cox?

jezzahill · 03/08/2016 at 17:13

How many trades left?

Chubby McChubby · 03/08/2016 at 17:36

4 but have libba and hall

killereel · 03/08/2016 at 21:09

Trade libba and ruck coveer…ehm, trade hall with libba to 2 premo .kennedy swans – Sloane – .Greene a Smokie or even Selwood ..POD os key ..

@wheels_1987 · 04/08/2016 at 13:51

wait and see how the teams are named tonight then decide

Ross · 03/08/2016 at 16:41

5 Trades left – 129k. What would your advice be?
Def: Shaw, Mcveigh, Bartel, Laird, Simpson, Rich (S Collins, O McDonald)
Mid: Danger, Pendles, Ward, Hanners, Rockliff, Gray, Priddis, S Thompson (J Smith, Trengove, T Phillips)
Ruck: Gawn, S Martin (Grimley)
Fwd: D Martin, Wells, Montagna, Zorko, Petracca, Tippa (DELEDIO, HALL)
Cheers

jezzahill · 03/08/2016 at 17:12

I would be trading Deledio this week and holding Hall for maybe one more week in the hope he plays next week. Good options are probably Merrett, Dahlhaus, Buddy, Gunston or Tom Lynch (GC) if you're feeling adventurous.

@wheels_1987 · 04/08/2016 at 13:52

depends on teams, clearly hall and lids need to go but you should be upgrading S.Thompson. thats a massive black hole in the mids

LJB · 04/08/2016 at 15:01

A few things you could do:
    – downgrade Collins to Drummond since OMac has a small BE or upgrade omac to docherty and have rich as def/mid cover
    -if you've held Deledio this long hold him another week and get daulhaus that bit cheaper next week and wait to see if hall is back next week if you can cop playing tipa again, otherwise just get daulhaus this week for Deledio

LJB · 04/08/2016 at 15:02

– upgrade smith to a premo after downgrading Collins or Omac, I'm pretty sure Scott Thompson might miss this week as well

Offside · 04/08/2016 at 09:16

Hi, I have $290k in the bank, 2 trades, gaps in defence and fwd lines, and have to win this weekend against a team who always scores higher than me. Any advice would be appreciated.
My defence line is: shaw, docherty, Bartel, Gibson, johannisen, but then Joyce or brand.
My forward line is: wells, hall, hickey, Kennedy, Kerridge, Waite.
I'm willing to take a risk because I must win. Obviously I need to upgrade hall, but the other out could either be brand/Joyce or a forward for Kerridge.
Thoughts?

@wheels_1987 · 04/08/2016 at 13:53

pray to the gods, your in a world of hurt

wait and see what / who is playing tonight after teams named and just do what you can to spend ALL your money tonight on new players

then time to ride the rollercoaster

Tyler · 04/08/2016 at 14:59

If stef Martin is out do I hold or trade to someone like a hickey or Blicavs ($478,000) in bank . Or do I go s.grimley to a playing rookie