Supercoach 2016 midpriced forwards

G’day Community,

This weeks Cheat Sheet focuses on some rookie downgrades for cash/bench cover and a few P.O.D’s that I like.

At this stage we need to be conserving our trades or using them to replace injured premiums…LIKE BLOODY MICHAEL “I’M GOING TO TEASE YOU WITH HALF DECENT SCORES AND THEN GET INJURED” BARLOW!!!!

Outside of covering/replacing injured players we should be looking to hold our vital trades for the remaining rounds.

Before you get stuck in.. our Great Leader has an important community message:

CLICK HERE TO WATCH JOCK ANNOUNCE AN IMPORTANT COMMUNITY INITIATIVE

See you in the comments.

Lekdog

Supercoach Cheat Sheet Round 18

THIS WEEKEND’S COACHKINGS FIXTURE

CoachKings Round 18 fixture

Tommo09 · 20/07/2016 at 16:18

Ranked even worse now at 5k
Really need to improve. I hope I'm due for a good week.

D: Docherty, Simpson, Laird, Shaw, JJ, Savage (Collins, Austin)
M: Danger, Pendles, Neale, Rockliff, Parker, Priddis, Hannebery, Ward (Trengove, Phillips, MacPherson)
R: Gawn, Goldy (Grimley)
F: Martin, Wells, Zorko, Riewoldt, Buddy, Hall (Petracca, Long)

3 trades and $222k left
I could trade Petracca/Collins to a premo for cover but people have told me to hold so I will.

Also, I went Barlow to Zorko originally but is it better to go Merrett?

Thoughts community?

Silver Fox · 20/07/2016 at 16:41

Zorko is more consistent. Has only had 1 score under 100 all year. He is the safe bet

FootyFanatic · 20/07/2016 at 17:38

Make that 3 scores under 100, but yes he is very consistent with his lowest score being 86

pod · 20/07/2016 at 16:42

Trac out, swing Phillips F7/8, then swing Wells to M9 bring in Zach Merrett

Redgumwon · 20/07/2016 at 16:44

I like Merrett and he could go big again this week against Essendon. The only worry I have is if he cops the Robinson tag?

Redgumwon · 20/07/2016 at 16:45

Make that Merrett will go big against Brisbane this week

Tommo09 · 20/07/2016 at 16:55

So should I trade Trac out for Merrett?

Redgumwon · 20/07/2016 at 17:05

I think Merrett should score more than Hall or Tracca and I'd think you'd have Merrett on the ground before Hall at this stage? Use Hall or Wells as your bench cover forward or in the midfield? OR just save your trades as you will need them in the coming weeks?

Tommo09 · 20/07/2016 at 17:10

I was going to hold but I want to loophole and if someone gets injured, I will put them on the bench and Hall on

Leeds17 · 20/07/2016 at 18:20

I like you're team and like most have said would look more solid with Wells or Hall at F7/M9,

I'm surprised you're 5k with that team…

Tommo09 · 20/07/2016 at 19:04

Dammit
    Just realised I can't get Merrett
    I have $552k

Dean · 20/07/2016 at 20:12

Tommo hold trades mate you would be bloody crazy to trade Petracca to bring in Merrett with only 3 trades left, this is just absurd.

I'm ranked 3100 and your team looks a little better then mine.
    DEF: Docherty, Shaw, Simpson, Rance, Rich, Laird (Collins, Williams)
    MID: Danger, Pendles, Hanners, Parker, Ward, Steven, Wines, Libba (Smith, Dunkley, Mathieson)
    RUCK: Gawn, Goldy (Cox)
    FWD: Martin, Merrett, Montagna, Zorko, Motlop, Hall (Phillips, Wyatt)

For you to burn a trade just to bring in Merrett to then push Hall as your M9/F7 makes no sense at all.
    Petracca still has a decent B/E of 66 and even if his B/E was 200 it would still be crazy to burn that trade.

Look to bring in Merrett later that's if you are blessed to have any trades LATER which is unlikely.
    Goldy could be rested at any stage, Wells is another player in your side that is more fragile then glass, if you trade Petracca/Collins to a premo for cover your stuffed.

I wanted to get rid of Libba so bad but with 4 trades left I was forced to hold him and glad I did coz Smith scored 98.

Nice team mate but HOLD that extra trade as it could save you from slipping so far behind its not funny.

Don't Blush Baby · 20/07/2016 at 20:31

Good advice Dean, I suppose though if we are playing for a overall ranking or head to head mates / money leagues you ask yourself do I need to trade or can I hold back because of my h to h league is more important.

jezzahill · 20/07/2016 at 16:22

Given I'm ranked in the 800's, is it worth trading Deledio if he doesn't play this week?

Redgumwon · 20/07/2016 at 16:45

How many trades do you have left?

jezzahill · 20/07/2016 at 16:51

Five trades left – already have Martin, Zorko, Montagna, Gunston and holding Dahlhaus too. Only problem is I don't have enough cash to use one trade and get Merrett. He's the only other 'must have' forward as far as I'm concerned.

Derek · 20/07/2016 at 16:55

if he doesn't play, who is your bench cover?

jezzahill · 20/07/2016 at 17:01

That's the problem, if he doesn't play I don't have any as Petracca is already on field covering Dahlhaus. So I either trade Dahlhaus or bring in a rookie like Markov

Derek · 20/07/2016 at 18:03

I'd trade dahlhaus

Redgumwon · 20/07/2016 at 18:20

O agree with Derek trade Dahlhaus

LEKD0G · 20/07/2016 at 18:35

With Dahlhaus supposed to be back next week it's a tough one

Southern S · 20/07/2016 at 19:07

yes, trade him if he doesn't play, keep dahlhaus you've held this long.

Micah · 20/07/2016 at 23:09

Id get rid of him & bring in Merrett

Silver Fox · 20/07/2016 at 16:30

I only have 3 trades left but have no ruck cover. Should I bring in a Naismith as cover?

I N Pieman · 20/07/2016 at 16:43

Nope. Save the trade & trade a ruck if one goes down

Redgumwon · 20/07/2016 at 17:06

Maybe hold and save a trade for if and when a ruckman may go down. Then you can use your trade then to replace your ruckman?

LEKD0G · 20/07/2016 at 18:35

Agreed, hold the trade until you need it

Tulendeena · 20/07/2016 at 17:00

Zerret / Dusty or Zorko?

Leaning towards Zorko for the extra cash to possibly upgrade Greene/Hall later on.
Already got Lids so not too keen on dusty as well

thoughts?

LEKD0G · 20/07/2016 at 18:36

Can't go wrong with any of them, Dusty clearly the best of the bunch

pod · 20/07/2016 at 18:54

Zach overs, Zorko value, both premium

Rivo · 20/07/2016 at 17:33

Lekdog – do I hold or trade? This is eating me up.

Collins & Cox to McDonald/Burgoyne/McVeigh & Naismith. Sounds logical – subject to team announcements. Right?

5 trades and $9k left.

Team:

D: Doc, Laird, Shaw, Rance, Rich, Collins (Broad, B.Williams);
M: Danger, Pendles, Selwood, Rocky, Parker, Ward, Gray, Hanners (Petraca, Trengove, Philips);
R: Gawn, Goldy (Cox);
F: Dusty, Zerrett, Zorko, Deledio, Montagna, Hall (Rose, Grimley).

Yes, heart says hold, head says trade. I am hovering over the trade button hourly. Are the proposed trades right? Help!

Derek · 20/07/2016 at 18:13

Collins is not a keeper and must be upgraded, no cash without doing two trades, tough one.

LEKD0G · 20/07/2016 at 18:37

I say do the trade and get that final defender premo into your side

Rivo · 20/07/2016 at 18:44

Thanks Lek. Wish I had the cash for Simpson, will have to settle for T-Mac, McVeigh or Burgoyne. Reckon Naismith is a good downgrade from Cox.

pod · 20/07/2016 at 18:50

Rich to anyone, Collins better than her

johnno2908 · 20/07/2016 at 19:02

Gold… I have collins and ruggles so cant even loophole the prick as all my defenders are playing

Rivo · 20/07/2016 at 19:26

Thanks pod. Rich has been a pain all season & continues to bleed cash. Trading Rich & Cox to Naismith and Simpson feels heaps better. Collins stays D6 but I do gain a more reliable D2/3.

pod · 20/07/2016 at 19:39

I like it Simpson must have, got a good feeling about Collins to make a little more cash which also means solid scores, then look to upgrade him.

Dean · 20/07/2016 at 20:39

That is crazy trading Rich over Collins, Granted Rich has been a huge disappointment, he in my D6 so I KNOW believe me, just stick fat with Rich for now and get rid of Collins in a week or two.

You have one trade more then me if your side was mine I would hold on and wait for now, if you can get away with a round or two of carnage then go BANG / BANG by all means mate.
    Also keep in mind Simpson has a high B/E of 122

My team with 4 trades and currently ranked 3118:
    DEF: Docherty, Shaw, Simpson, Rance, Rich, Laird (Collins, Williams)
    RUCK: Gawn, Goldy (Cox)
    FWD: Martin, Merrett, Montagna, Zorko, Motlop, Hall (Phillips, Wyatt)

Sure your defence is a little week however your MID & FWD are allot stronger then mine as I still have Libba & Motlop. Good luck mate

Rivo · 20/07/2016 at 21:11

Thanks Dean. My preference is to hold this week but my hand may be forced if Deledio/Rose don't play. Will wait & see how selections go.

Leeds17 · 20/07/2016 at 22:04

I would expect Rich to have a big game this week, Don's dont tag.

Rivo · 21/07/2016 at 06:50

Maybe Leeds 17, though is BE is at 113 & he has been there only once season. Getting Simspon for Rich is still very tempting.

The Ranger · 20/07/2016 at 22:11

You playing for rank or leagues Rivo?
    If it's leagues and you're in a good spot then there's no point trading but if if its rank or a close call in leagues then trade away.

Rivo · 21/07/2016 at 06:47

Thanks. I am playing for leagues though ranking at top 4% currently. My cash league has me hovering lower part of top 8. Hence the trade conundrum.

Ethan · 20/07/2016 at 18:13

Doing 2 trades with collins and barlow out]

now with only 127k left in the bank i want to get zerret but that only leaves me with 440k for a defender which leaves me in the region of ben reid

Now Should i go get lids if he's named or is it too risky?

Also should i bring in dahl 1 week early and i can play kerridge in F6 for this week.

LEKD0G · 20/07/2016 at 18:40

Don't bring in Dahl or Lids. Go Zerret and look at Rampe,Yeo,Hurn or Tarrant

Leeds17 · 20/07/2016 at 19:04

Would you say your other 5 Defs are pretty much the best? if yes then you can afford a cheaper def and to get Zerret

Ethan · 20/07/2016 at 19:57

Yeh somewhat
      Doch, simmo, shaw, Boyd and Laird Rich is D6 atm

Southern S · 20/07/2016 at 19:08

Bringing in Dahl or Lids is madness Ethan!

Moustachio · 20/07/2016 at 21:06

Zerrett is overpriced atm, don't chase points. Expect 105 av (not including this week vs lions, that's prolly another 130 :S)

tom · 20/07/2016 at 18:40

Thoughts on trades to make?

6 trades left and 206k in the bank.

Shaw, Docherty, Simpson, Rance, Laird, Rich, Adams, Collins
Dangefield, Pendles, Hanners, Gray, Parker, Sloane, Neale, Libba, Joyce,Trengove, MacPherson
Goldstein, Martin, Wyatt
Zorko, Martin, Barlow, Hall, Dahlhaus, Franklin, Silvagni, Phillips

Thoughts much appreciated.

Leeds17 · 20/07/2016 at 19:01

Adams (or Collins if you want the loophole option) to premo Def, Barlow to Premo FWD, Use Rich as swing cover with Joyce.

Then HOLD (& Pray)

I N Pieman · 20/07/2016 at 19:24

Barlow to Zerrett or Joey is a good trade. Other than that hold for teams. Still lots off weeks to get through

pod · 20/07/2016 at 19:36

agree with Pieman

tom · 20/07/2016 at 20:57

Thanks, much appreciated.

pod · 20/07/2016 at 19:23

I reckon top eight teams 'managing/resting' players for finals will pop up & surprise a few top ranking players. I'm thinking Danger will be given a spell, Brownlow safe already, maybe a Swan or two, and a few Hawks. Thoughts?

I N Pieman · 20/07/2016 at 19:46

Probably not so much from the top 8 teams as their is so much to play for. I'd be thinking long & hard about bringing in a player from a bottom 10 team with nothing to play for

pod · 20/07/2016 at 19:56

You're probably right Pieman, maybe the Hawks if they stay clear of the pack, and there's the rest week after R23.

Kev · 20/07/2016 at 19:49

Reckon we'll see less of that because of the break between round 23 and the finals

pod · 20/07/2016 at 20:00

You're right Kev, it will definetly impact decisions, especially as its congested in top eight this year

TRIGGER HAPPY · 21/07/2016 at 09:59

I think the safest trade in defence is to bring in bartel.
    He has had his rest so won't need another till the week off before the finals as others around him will be managed at the cats in the next 7 weeks.

Steeeve · 20/07/2016 at 19:45

I have Shaw, Doc, Laird, Rance, Gibson.
Who is next best option, or a good pod?

Kev · 20/07/2016 at 19:47

Boyd, Simmo

I N Pieman · 20/07/2016 at 19:50

A good pod is Zac Williams

Moustachio · 20/07/2016 at 21:02

TMcD or Howe for pod

hedski · 20/07/2016 at 22:08

The Tard

Steeeve · 21/07/2016 at 00:27

I like that the tard has gold coast round 23…

Daz the next champ! · 20/07/2016 at 20:19

Hi all,

Have 5 trades left, $108K in bank.

S. Doch, K. Simp, R.Laird, H.Shaw, J.Bart, S.Collins (J.Joyce, N.Broad)

Danger, Pendles, Sloane, Z.Merret, Neale, Parker, J.Steven, Hanners (J.Trengove, K.Stewart, D.Macpherson)

Goldy, S.Martin (Cox)

Martin, Zorko, Deldio, Montagna, N.Riewoldt, A.Hall (C.Menadue, T.Phillips)

Do I hold trades? I have the next two rounds as easy wins.

Or do I trade Hanners to a S. Congo from GWS or trade Riewoldt or upgrade collins to a boyd?

Any suggestion would be appreciated?

He Man · 20/07/2016 at 20:21

Why do you want to trade Hanners?

Daz the next champ · 20/07/2016 at 20:31

Hanners has dropped in form regarding sc points but I know his a premium and you have to back them, was only a thought and wanted to know what others thought of the possible trade?

Don't Blush Baby · 20/07/2016 at 20:46

I'm putting the VC on Hanners v Carlton this week, plus its in Sydney, can go 140 plus imo

tuxCS · 20/07/2016 at 21:22

Waste of a trade champ, back him in.

pod · 20/07/2016 at 21:01

Lids out swing Zach, then bring in Ward, Selwood or similar

Dean · 20/07/2016 at 21:04

Daz no disrespect mate but with crazy trades like that Re: trading Hanners even if you had 10 trades left due to Hanners SC scores being a little average over the past 4 weeks, I am afraid you will NEVER be the next champ.

Stick fat with your premo's even when they are going through form slumps, I wish I could tell you how many times I trades under performing players early in the season for it to bite me on the ARSE 9 out of 10 times over the past decade.

Dean · 20/07/2016 at 21:16

Here are the scores of Coniglio vs Hanners this season for a comparison.

Hanners Average / 112
    100,121,125,129,114,136,111,138,110,126,113,92,86,123,106,68
    Coniglio Average / 109
    78,96,126,127,117,110,118,135,95,66,108,111,138, 75,139

Hanners as VC this week.

Pauly Walnuts · 20/07/2016 at 21:35

Copy that Dean, especially for a VC POD, cos I reckon most will go Pendles ,Parker,Neale

Daz · 20/07/2016 at 20:26

Thanks, Lekdog,
Always an interesting article but with a full premo team and 4 trades left it's time to hold. Would love to keep trading as there's always better options but it's about league wins now.

Valasaraptors · 20/07/2016 at 20:37

6 trades left and looking to bring in one last premo defender.

downgrade Tracca to Naismith via swing and upgrade either Collins or KK to Simpson (if KK) or Boyd down (if Collins).

What's everyone's thoughts? Leaves me with no playing mid cover if I do this.

John · 20/07/2016 at 20:42

Have 3 trades left. have deledio and I'm gonna hold him. Thinking of upgrading Matthew wright to Zac Merrett. thoughts?

Don't Blush Baby · 20/07/2016 at 20:58

Should have done that 3 rounds ago, yes do it ,

Pman35 · 20/07/2016 at 20:57

Collins and Rich are my last 2 upgrades before full Premo but are getting low on trades so only want to upgrade one of them to either Laird or Z Williams this week but can't decide who first? I really want to pull the trigger on Rich as he's given me the shits all year but still feel he may score more than Collins who has gone cold in recent weeks. Who needs to go first, Collins or Rich?

Redgumwon · 20/07/2016 at 21:23

Collins at least Rich has DDP if you need to move him from defence to midfield? He might score a little better than Collins overall also?

Liam · 20/07/2016 at 21:55

Collins

The Ranger · 20/07/2016 at 22:14

Collins is probably the one to trade first but last year I traded Griffen out before I should have just because it felt good so I can recommend both options.

Pman35 · 20/07/2016 at 22:21

Cheers fella's, Collins it is, but by ctikey it's going to be a sweet moment when I finally get to pull the trigger on Rich!

Mograt · 20/07/2016 at 20:58

Need to replace Barlow like many of us this week. Via dpp swing could take either zerrat up front or JPK in the guts. Who is most likely to hold form and least likely,to get rested when I need them most. I have swingers Twoody and Trecca for cover.

Love to hear opinions.

The Mograt

pod · 20/07/2016 at 21:03

JPK ahead of Zach

Pman35 · 20/07/2016 at 22:22

JPK – better POD too.

The Ranger · 20/07/2016 at 22:24

JPK

Do_not_speak_out · 20/07/2016 at 21:19

As though Leigh Montagna's 3-round average of 90 when I could have got Zac' Merrtet's 3-round average of 120 isn't enough … spread 'em and bite hard … we have the Pride Game ahead!

Rambos_Radish · 20/07/2016 at 21:22

Whats a bigger priority at the moment?

Trading Birchall to remove a dodgy premo (Ave 87 last 5)
Rest of backline is:
Docherty, Simpson, Shaw, Laird, Bartel "Birchall" (Ruggles, Collins)
or
Trading one of Hall, Franklin, Wells. (If so, then who?)
Rest of forward is:
Martin, Merrett, Zorko, "Wells", "Franklin", "Hall" (Menadue, Phillips)
Can afford anyone in these respective positions.
I have 5 trades left.

Pauly Walnuts · 20/07/2016 at 21:27

Hold, no need to rage trade ,there is still long way to go – the players you want to trade are still playing can also score well – there not injured

Dean · 20/07/2016 at 23:29

HOLD what is wrong with people wanting to trade players that are fine and especially when all have low tradesm makes the mind boggle.

Moustachio · 21/07/2016 at 08:40

Wait until rookies fatten and get premo bench cover who's scores you can loophole

Chubby McChubby · 20/07/2016 at 21:35

Gday cobbers. 4 trades left 300k in the bank. Last premo upgrade will be Silvagni to Zorko. I cant afford until next week pending Silvagni score. Should I trade collins to reuben Williams which will leave me 3 trades to go Bang def in finals, bang mid in finals and bang zorko next week.

The Ranger · 20/07/2016 at 22:18

I've got the same amount of trades and I'm holding until Rd.19 if I can.

min0008 · 21/07/2016 at 00:40

What trades do I need to do at the moment?

Have 4 trades left and 235k in the bank and ranked 1218
Team is:
Def: Shaw, Laird, Docherty, Simpson, Rance, Bartel (Collins, Austin)
Mid: Dangerfield, Pendlebury, Selwood, Sloane, Hannebery, Gray, Parker, Libba (Petracca, Trengove, Jansen)
Ruc: Goldstein, Gawn (loersch)
Fwd: Deledio, Martin, Montagna, Franklin, Hall, Wells (Phillips, Silvagni)

Do I hold trades or trade Libba to Zorko/Merrett?

johnno2908 · 21/07/2016 at 01:03

Libba to Neale?

johnno2908 · 21/07/2016 at 01:14

Petracca and Collins Out, In:
Option 1: Zerrett, Reuben Williams.
Option 2: Williams/Boyd, Naismith.

Team before trades(6 trades left):
Shaw, Docherty, Simpson, Laird, McVeigh, Rich (Collins, Ruggles)
Danger, Pendles, Hanneberry, Neale, Sloane, Parker, Priddis, Rockliff (Trengove, Joyce, Phillips)
Gawn, Goldy (Wyatt)
Dusty, Monty, Zorko, Greene, Hall, Deledio (Petracca, Grimley)

Will probably go option 1 to get cover if Deledio misses a week and makes Hall/Greene F7/M9.
Option 2 is tempting to make Rich D7/M9 and also gives ruck backup.

Moustachio · 21/07/2016 at 08:37

I'd take 2 with Boyd

IMPOSTER · 21/07/2016 at 01:37

North Melbourne once again shit themselves on the weekend and the putrid smell resonating from Arden street has made most convulsing. While Thomas was back to his ducking ways, Harvey was in his usual one way running mode, and Petrie was playing the role of decoy forward and at times was indistinguishable from the goal post, such was his impact. Goldstein was clearly injured or maybe was limping from the weight of shit stuck in his shorts from prior weeks. Del-santo was rumoured to have performed a hard contested act, but on review this was proven to be an illusion.
All in all North are a stench on the competition and their coach is an over-animated, over-rated bafoon.
North matches should be shown with no commentary or sound, just Benny Hill music playing in the background.
For supercoach pick none of their players as you dont want smelly tirds in your team

Wayne Fuller Jnr · 21/07/2016 at 01:39

Why the hate?
    What has this to do with supercoach
    Grow up

wombatsfc · 21/07/2016 at 22:35

That's funny stuff Wayne the only hate appears to be coming from you, perhaps YOU need to grow up a bit and learn how to read between the lines.
      The IMP's post has a lot more to do with supercoach than your self righteous reply, it was sound advice about avoiding North Melbourne players

Joel · 21/07/2016 at 02:51

Get a life buddy

Rick Grimes · 21/07/2016 at 04:44

I enjoyed it.

Derek · 21/07/2016 at 10:26

it's funny because it's true

LoyalPain · 21/07/2016 at 06:27

That's gold, I'm a tiges supporter so I understand your pain and the need to vent.

May I suggest can rum to numb the pain – works for crouching.

Jock Reynolds community = band of brothers, no matter your colours (doesn't include supporters of the black and white no one likes you even when you're down).

pod · 21/07/2016 at 06:48

There's only one problem at Arden St. and at Kardinia Park. Can you see the link?

hawker - 4 peat · 21/07/2016 at 11:22

tough guy behind the anonymity of a keyboard, bet you wouldnt say boo in public…but hey you flex your muscle when no one can see you ..i hasten to say youve probably achieved nothing in yourlifetime…so its very easy to attack others…too many haters in this world!!

Blues · 21/07/2016 at 20:23

It funny cause what he says is true. Besides, you, like him are a keyboard warrior too. SAD. Haha

hawker - 4 peat · 22/07/2016 at 08:08

DIFFERENCE being blues i dont attack and disparage others for the sake of it…

Blues · 22/07/2016 at 13:24

Haha. Did you read you post? Attack and disparage are perfect ways to describe it. Belittle and denigrate are also ways you could describe it. But hay, they ignorance is bliss

wombatsfc · 21/07/2016 at 22:31

Excellent advice and partial summary of the North Melbourne football club in 2016
    I hope you didn't lose too much on them impo

roger · 21/07/2016 at 01:40

ha ha

Baz · 21/07/2016 at 01:43

Barlow out for SMitchell, Lewis, JSteven or Gray? Which is the best option
Or should I use dpp swing and bring in a promo forward like Zorko?

John · 21/07/2016 at 08:09

Guys do I trade out daniel rich or Matthew wright. I only have 3 trades left need help.

I N Pieman · 21/07/2016 at 08:53

With 3 trades your tempting fate trading out warm bodies. I'd suck it up

Derek · 21/07/2016 at 10:24

yeah, suck it up. Why does Rich get tagged? its not that he is that good.

I N Pieman · 21/07/2016 at 10:41

Agree Derek. He's shit. If Beams was playing he'd get it

Liam · 21/07/2016 at 12:14

Don't trade.

Saundo · 21/07/2016 at 08:30

I have no choice but to trade Lids with no bench coverage and need a win ! Lynch, The Hoff ? Or any other recommendations?

Moustachio · 21/07/2016 at 08:34

Gunston maybe

Derek · 21/07/2016 at 10:23

I have good feeling about Cyril. Is in career best form, no injury concerns and the hawks can sniff September.

Plus it would just be exciting to have him in your team 🙂

I N Pieman · 21/07/2016 at 10:41

Soon as you bring Cyril in he will ping a hammy

Moustachio · 21/07/2016 at 13:18

Ok Bruce

andy_89 · 21/07/2016 at 09:12

Advice needed community

4 trades, $265k and team below. Backline is in desperate need of least 1 upgrade for KK/Savage/Collins. Do I make the trade to Simmo this week or keep it up my sleeve?

D: Docherty, Shaw, Laird, Bartel, Savage, KK (Collins, Lee)
M: Danger, Pendles, Hanners, Steven, Parker, Ward, Wines (Trengove, MacPherson, Gore)
R: Gawn, Martin, (Grimley)
F: Martin, Zorko, Wells, Montagna, Greene, Hall (Cox, Phillips)

I N Pieman · 21/07/2016 at 10:52

Of those 3 I'd upgrade Collins

Clarky99 · 21/07/2016 at 11:05

I have Savage too, and he has been putrid since i brought him in. If Savage is back this week, trade Collins and use either KK or Savage for Loophole with Lee. If Savage out, boot him.

Chubby McChubby · 21/07/2016 at 09:33

Do you have full premo?

The Ranger · 21/07/2016 at 09:47

I do but I'd be holding even if I didn't.
    There'll be more injuries to come…

bigdawg · 21/07/2016 at 09:58

got 3 trades left with very little dosh
have stringer and dahlhaus; should i trade or hold?
if i hold i will have to play silvagni as my only on field rookie
if i trade do i dump stringer?

Saundo · 21/07/2016 at 10:40

I'm in similar boat needing a league win with lids and string in forward line with no bench coverage and 3 trades left ! I would probably hold in your case unless you a chasing points, at least you'll only have 2 donut!

I N Pieman · 21/07/2016 at 10:43

Hold Dahl. Back shortly. Stringer probably only 1 week. With 3 trades you need to hold them as long as you can. They will disappear quickly

Clarky99 · 21/07/2016 at 11:06

You need to hold for now, i have heard Stringer is only out for a week. If more serious, trade him. You are going to need those trades later on.

Sam · 21/07/2016 at 11:38

In An absolute dilemma.
Ranked in the top 300, only have 2 trades left but with news deledio isn't playing i only have sam reid as cover.
do i pull the trigger?

Moustachio · 21/07/2016 at 13:16

You can't afford to, just hope that lids comes back soon and can deliver 95+

Big M · 21/07/2016 at 12:39

Who to replace Barlow in the forward line
I already have

1) Zachary Merrett
2) Dustin Martin
3) Dayne Zorko
4) Leigh Montagna
5) Lance Franklin
6)__________
7) Tom Phillips
8) Jack Silvagni

Big M · 21/07/2016 at 12:40

Thoughts are Gunston & Lynch – but there are not many other options for premos

pod · 21/07/2016 at 13:48

Lynch was a good choice, before Gaz & co. injured. I was happy he scored so well with limited opportunities last round. He is really good, if he gets a full season with a quality midfield delivering quickly to him, he'll crack a ton.

Jake · 22/07/2016 at 01:02

Toby Greene? Unique, cheaper and a great run home.

Micah · 22/07/2016 at 11:29

Hmm. Interesting
      I traded out The Curious Case Of Tobias earlier in the season
      I struggle to swallow my pride & go back to someone i got rid of
      Lol

Lee · 21/07/2016 at 17:01

5 Trades left – 129k. Wanting to consider options leading into finals. Do I just hold? Players of interest Tippa, Collins, OMcDonald, J Smith
Obviously i can't upgrade them all, not sure if i need Tippa in DEF. Any advice would be great, thanks.

Def: Shaw, Mcveigh, Bartel, Laird, Simpson, Rich (S Collins, O McDonald)
Mid: Danger, Pendles, Ward, Hanners, Rockliff, Gray, Priddis, S Thompson (J Smith, Trengove, T Phillips)
Ruck: Gawn, S Martin (Grimley)
Fwd: D Martin, Wells, Montagna, Hall, Zorko, Petracca (DELEDIO, Tippa)

Garry · 21/07/2016 at 19:48

Who should i get with $502,000
J, Reiwoldt
J, Gunston
J, Westoff
L, Franklin

Thourghts

wombatsfc · 21/07/2016 at 22:36

Lol

Micah Briene · 21/07/2016 at 22:53

Franklin has had a fairly constant year, last weeks was very unusual
    last time he went goalless (last yr) he came back the follow week and kicked 7 (against carlton) – plays carlton this week

Westoff is too inconsistent
    I'm not sold on Reiwoldt
    am thinking of bringing in Gunston myself as I have Franklin & the other top averaging planers

nervous coach · 22/07/2016 at 06:07

Franklin or Gunston the most consistent. I would also consider T Lynch from GC (also less than $500k).

Dave2008 · 21/07/2016 at 22:31

Gday Community. Jock I tried the at home Coach Kings and it is a significant development. I hope there are more next year.

Anyway I could do with some help please.

My Team

D Shaw Laird McVeigh Birchall Yeo Rich Tucker Collins
M Danger Pendles Hannaberry Parker Ward Hodge Libba Ablett Mills Hewett Trengove
R Goldy Mummy M King
F Martin Deledio Hall Zorko Stringer Wells Petracca Phillips

I have Ablett McVeigh Hall Deledio and Stringer as well as Rich who I would love to trade. I am trading Ablett and think McVeigh, Stringer and Rich are holds for now, Deledio probably a hold and Hall would be the logical next out after Ablett if it is confirmed as more than a one week injury. With 8 trades left but only 16 k value is what I am after as I think I need 1 defender 2 mids and 2 to 3 forwards. I see Petracca, Rich and Colllins as cover and potentially Lycett as R F if no more injuries strike..ha ha as if.

Option A
Ablett and Hall for Montagna and Franklin with 107 k for 2 further trades next week.

Option B
Ablett and Lids for Montagna and Westhhoff and 160 k for 2 trades next week

Please comment for alt players. I would like to get Z Merret but he is bit too expensive considering the carnage already.

Thanks!

Hubba · 22/07/2016 at 08:55

B

Micah Briene · 21/07/2016 at 23:04

Is there a change happening with Robbie Gray
Footywire has him listed as Position: Midfield, Forward
was not like that yesterday http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/supercoach_sea

dale · 22/07/2016 at 01:12

What is this loophole u speak of? Im guessing not captain when refering to hall and collins?

Blake · 22/07/2016 at 12:19

DPP loophole

nervous coach · 22/07/2016 at 07:24

Great work Lekdog. Have Barlow must trade. Can either trade him for JPK or R Gray in the middle or Franklin, C Smith or T Lynch (GC) up forward. Thoughts!!!. Also should I trade M Cox to Naismith/ C Smith or is it a wasted trade. Would leave me with 7 trades. Thoughts!!

LEKD0G · 22/07/2016 at 12:42

Yeah trade Cox to Naismith
    Barlow to JPK is solid too

nervous coach · 22/07/2016 at 14:38

Thanks Lekdog. Concerned about Naismith's job security. Thinking that C Smith might have better JS and more consistent scoring even if he is more expensive. Cheers.

nervous coach · 22/07/2016 at 14:26