NRL Supercoach Podcast

In today’s podcast …

• Cam Muster surprised us all and played. Some cried. Some rejoiced. But we all need to look at him.
  • The top 2 average Supercoach options in each position, and their relevance moving forward
  • Gallen v Parker – which bloke would you bring in first?
  • Could Issac Luke be considered a genuine Cameron Smith alternative?
  • Stacks more!

ROUND 20 COACHKINGS FIXTURE

check here for your nearest CoachKings fantasy footy venue

Round 20 NRL CoachKings Fixture

killereel · 19/07/2016 at 17:27

Great show as usual guys ..funny as F…

Jayco · 19/07/2016 at 19:21

Can't get enough boys, you lads are my find of the season

jockreynolds · 20/07/2016 at 10:23

Great to have you onboard Jayco! We're pumped to have our NRL community up and running!

Don't Blush Baby · 19/07/2016 at 20:59

After I bring in Teddy this week I'll be full Premo with 6 trades left.

My issue is who to have on my bench,I have Munster at FB but I need to pick 3 out of – Graham,Bromwich,Cordner,Milford,Cleary & Aitken

Marvin · 19/07/2016 at 21:14

Graham and brom a no brainer then probably milf

Don't Blush Baby · 19/07/2016 at 21:35

Thanks Marvin, thats how I've gone so far, the week we leave Milf out he will go large

Marvin · 20/07/2016 at 08:11

Just pick and chose your last reserve from the other 4 based on match ups. Regardless, the week you leave milf out he will still go nuts

Casper. · 20/07/2016 at 08:37

When in doubt, go with the player/s with the highest average!!

Marvin · 20/07/2016 at 08:09

Love your work fellas, one of your best. I always suspected it but didn't know Ben barba was related to tony so that will come in handy next time I head down to Monday night trivia at the local.

I'm also glad you made killjoy Pete hold his tongue while crouching was reminiscing about pyanmar. Fantastic insights into that mystical tropical paradise. I'm going straight to flight centre to book me some tickets

jockreynolds · 20/07/2016 at 10:22

Great to see you in here and thanks so much for the kind words Marvin!! We have one issue with getting to Pyanmar – the feds don't know Crouch is here so he finds it hard to get out. We might have to visit without him??

Marvin · 20/07/2016 at 11:00

jock we might need to put our craniums together and come up with a plan. We need to take crouching with us to show us around. I want to see the real pyanmar not the pyanmar you see in a flashy brochure. Any fool can book a ticket to pyanmar and jump on a tour but they will miss the best bits and go home with a full belly but an empty spirit. I'm particularly keen to see crouchings high ceiling/high floor or high ceiling/low floor house he speaks of

jockreynolds · 20/07/2016 at 16:10

You know mate. You're spot on. I'll ask him where he stashed his boat.