We look at firming up our run home squads this week.. and have some extremely exciting news

PLAY COACHKINGS ORIGIN AT HOME FOR FREE – PICK YOUR TEAM NOW

CoachKings Origin Play At Home

PLAY COACHKINGS FREE PLAY AT HOME IS GO!

In today’s podcast …

• The last of the big bye rounds are GONE. Time to bring in some big guns
  • Cameron Smith. The biggest must have Hooker in the run home.. or.. is he?
  • Old man Gallen. Yes he’s the highest averaging FWD in the caper, but can we rely on him to stay fit?
  • The Brett Morris conundrum, all about our HUGE CoachKings play-at-home Origin contest and stacks more

Let’s get together in the comments and kick around a massive few days in fantasy footy

HOW TO PLAY COACHKINGS:

Coach_Cowboy · 12/07/2016 at 14:54

Great listen fellas!

Expect Surgess to play this weekend

Coach_Cowboy · 12/07/2016 at 16:35

Spot on killereel!

Mate I reckon Cordner would be a great addition to the run home team. 70 PPG average, involvement in attacking plays and low ownership!

Casper. · 13/07/2016 at 08:55

Mate….it was very well advertised mid week that he was going to be a late inclusion on majority of supercoach and talk sites! As far as no one bringing him in it was due to the risk v reward. Take balls of steel for overall players to bring a bloke in the first week off a serious injury but if the 64 got you over the line in your H2H then well done! He is an awesome player, I had him for the 4 weeks prior to his injury which wrecked my team plans a little. I will be giving him a few games before looking at bringing him back in (if I do). 2 injuries already……good chance he gets reinjured so I will be proceeding with caution !!!

Dont Blush Baby · 12/07/2016 at 15:09

How many trades does everyone have left ? I'm sitting on 9 & 293k with 3 Premo upgrades that I'm looking at over the next 2 weeks

Dont Blush Baby · 12/07/2016 at 15:17

Oh yeah ,l meant to mention that I once had Datsun 120Y with a sticker on it saying – 'IF IT'S A ROCKIN ,DON'T COME A KNOCKIN' – Bang,Bang

Coach_Cowboy · 12/07/2016 at 16:35

5 left!!!! Aaaaargh!

killereel · 12/07/2016 at 16:41

8 and 517 k

discojim · 12/07/2016 at 15:10

Funny stuff fellas. I entered a coachking team. Interesting to note that a lot of layers come up pretty cheap. Is there a way of finding out scoring? thanks

Coach_Cowboy · 12/07/2016 at 16:36

Yeah mate just go to the drop down box in the top left corner and go to How to Play. There should be a scoring and NRL section there.

killereel · 12/07/2016 at 16:07

Should I bring in smith now or wait ..same with Maloney ..Delemas ..have 8 trades still , have semi to shop ..up or down grade ..nuffie or roughie or premo toughie …wtd

jockreynolds · 12/07/2016 at 16:09

I'm a big one for holding off on Smith – very solid 90ish BE and I reckon he's a big chance for a rest

Coach_Cowboy · 12/07/2016 at 16:37

I'm with Jock – hold off 1 more round on Smith although he could go huge against their weak opponents this week. Love the Maloney trade in!

wet aggit · 12/07/2016 at 18:57

so is someone seriously gonna tell us what the firetruck is going on with Munster?? Seriously?? Bought him in and he hasnt played one game… it just seems it BS after BS after BS each week

Westy · 12/07/2016 at 21:41

Same
    This week
    Naiqama & Radradra out
    Harris & T Trbojevic in

killereel · 13/07/2016 at 09:03

Apologise for naming organizations ..didnt know

jockreynolds · 13/07/2016 at 14:21

What's up there killereel? Great to see you here getting into the discussion mate! Did you have a problem with a post?

killereel · 13/07/2016 at 16:53

I think i texted my source from some multi media organizations that maybe are not allowed to appear on this sight ,due to legality Jock .but I'm lovin coach kings mate ,bloody grouse .me misses has me on a our glass mate & is bloody jeaolous of the game mate ,addicted to the beast that is coach kings jock…!