Supercoach 2016 midpriced forwardsG’day Community,

It’s the final bye round and we should be bringing in the final pieces of our teams. I’ve highlighted some players on the bubble as well as some premos coming off their bye rounds.

Interestingly I think there can be more of a discussion had around who to drop this week rather than who to bring in. I’ve left these players off the cheat sheet but I’m thinking they all need to go either this week or next; KeaysBarlow and Wells.

I for one have all of these blokes and will be dropping Keays for sure but I’m wondering what you all think on the others. Barlow I think just needs to go but I also have had him since the start so that’s an easier decision than the one facing those who brought him in last week. Wells is another one, I’m concerned about his ability to stay on the park and feel that a trade to another premium forward is the way to go.

Finally on Aaron Hall, I’m holding with the aim of making him an F7/M9 swing man. I saw enough in that last quarter to say that he can get back to his form at the start of the season. Eade just needs to play him in the middle!

Let me know what you think.

click-here

Make sure you jump in and have a go at the FREE CoachKings play a home Thursday session – last week it was great to see so many Community blokes on the live ladder. Well done to Rowan Green on his win … maybe you could take home the cash this week?

Cheatsheet-pic

How to put your hat in the ring:

CLICK HERE TO DISCUSS THURSDAY NIGHT’S COACHKINGS CONTEST.. AND FOR JOCK’S TEAM

I’m not just saying this, it is an absolute blast to play CoachKings and you’ll be able to compete with all of us at Jock HQ on the live leader board.

Alright, that’s enough from me I’ll see you in the comments.

Lekdog

WeeklyCheatSheetR15

Categories: AFLSupercoach

josh · 29/06/2016 at 16:37

got 5 trades left full premium except kerridge should I trade him to dusty or cop him for the rest of the season?

I N Pieman · 29/06/2016 at 16:43

Just cop it

Marvin · 29/06/2016 at 17:09

It's a significant upgrade. Trade him if in you have sufficent dpp swings to cover short term injuries.

LEKD0G · 29/06/2016 at 17:13

Upgrade

Jabba07 · 01/07/2016 at 15:22

If you can, wait until finals… Dusty will go up then hopefully plateau back. I've got 6 trades and nervous. Kerridge is good to go for a while, just had a nice bye rest.

Marc · 29/06/2016 at 16:44

Nick Riewoldt a genuine POD option? Or go the safer option in Merrett/Deledio?

Tommo09 · 29/06/2016 at 16:46

I am going for him

LEKD0G · 29/06/2016 at 17:13

Looking at him

Danners · 29/06/2016 at 18:31

Safer to go Deledio/Merrett

Southern S · 29/06/2016 at 19:06

For sure.

Lesley · 29/06/2016 at 16:48

What about Callan ward? Is he a good upgrade option over robbie Gray ?

Kev · 29/06/2016 at 17:03

Shiel/Ward/Coniglio all are great value at the moment. Pity it's their bye week!

Nathan · 29/06/2016 at 17:12

Not this week due to his bye
    But has a great run home

Southern S · 29/06/2016 at 19:08

Like them all.

Really like Coniglio due to low ownership, Gray can really go big consistently when in good form though.

Ward and Shiel solid picks too. Tough choices.

Consider Hodge too………..could be a deciding factor in the sc finals.

Dylan · 29/06/2016 at 16:50

Shaw, Laird, Bartel, Docherty, Simpson, Collins (Tucker, Brand)
Danger, Selwood, Pendles, Ablett, Ward, Parker, Libba, Gray (Dunkley, Menadue, Stewart)
Gawn, Goldy (Chol)
Dusty, Zorko, Wells, Dahlhaus, Montagna, Merrett (Phillips, Howard)

4 trades, $30k approax
What should I do? Any advice would be great thanks

FlyingHawkAssassin · 29/06/2016 at 17:03

Hold for now until Tucker/Collins hit their peak in a few weeks and upgrade them depending on injuries!

@TheNoLanguage · 29/06/2016 at 22:16

Mate you have 4 trades. Its R14. HOLD.

Jabba07 · 01/07/2016 at 15:23

Do nothing for 3 weeks!

Ada · 29/06/2016 at 16:50

Need help people! Got dahlhaus wells and Barlow. Wondering who to keep. Initially I was going to hold dahlhaus and wells but now Barlow is going to miss a few I can't hold them all. Which one to trade? Only 9 trades left.

Tom · 29/06/2016 at 17:04

I'd hold Dahlhaus and Wells personally. I'm trading Barlow this week because I've had a look at his run home, and when he gets back from injury he'll play Sydney, West Coast, Adelaide, GWS and Bulldogs. Hard to score well against those quality teams

Danners · 29/06/2016 at 18:30

Wield the axe on Barlow

@TheNoLanguage · 29/06/2016 at 22:17

BARLOW!

Dane · 29/06/2016 at 16:54

Trade barlow

Tommo09 · 29/06/2016 at 16:55

Def: SHAW, Docherty, Simpson, Laird, Savage, Tippa (COLLINS, Austin)
Mid: DANGER, Pendles, Gaz, Hanners, ROCKY, Priddis, Libba, Parker (Trengove, HOPPER, MacPherson)
Ruc: Gawn, GOLDY (Grimley)
Fwd: Martin, BARLOW, WELLS, Riewoldt, Franklin, Hall (Petracca, Phillips)

Traded Kerridge to Riewoldt as a POD

8 trades and $129k left after this weeks trades
Upgrading to JJ and Neale next week

Do I trade Barlow, Wells, Hall?
What do I do to get good cover with the trades I have?
I'm in a bad place I know and I need some luck to do well but I am hoping and praying

Thanks in advance community

Tommo09 · 29/06/2016 at 18:55

Any PODs instead of Neale and JJ

Southern S · 29/06/2016 at 19:08

Hodge. Coniglio.

Tommo09 · 29/06/2016 at 19:16

Thoughts on my team?

@TheNoLanguage · 29/06/2016 at 22:21

Trade Barlow and Hopper. I'd look at Montagna or Lids and maybe going Hopper to Mathieson for the $

randomcliche · 30/06/2016 at 00:25

Team looks fine bro, I wouldn't be trading wells or barlow (he says regretting the round 3 barlow to JJ madness…oh where are my hindsight goggles…

FlyingHawkAssassin · 29/06/2016 at 17:00

Need some advice on these trades!
Laird, Smith, RICH, SHAW, Docherty, Amt, COLLINS, BRAND
Ablett, Gray, Priddis, Libba, Parker, DANGER, SELWOOD, BARTEL, MACPHERSON, STEWART, Smith
Cox, Gawn, MARTIN
Martin, Deledio, Franklin, ZORKO, BARLOW, WELLS, Petracca, Phillips
Got 7 trades and 384.5k
Thinking of going:
Barlow to Montagna
Rich to JJ/Simpson
Next week:
AMT to Neale
And simetime in the future Brodie Smith to Simpson/JJ
Should have just enough money currently to do all these trades
Will have to trade ou either Rich or Barlow to avoid a donut this week.

Jabba07 · 01/07/2016 at 15:27

Great line up and good cash/trades position!!! I'd trade Barlow before Rich given the 4 weeks Rich is by no means a disaster and has been challenged to break the tag by his coach. After last night AMT has to go before Rich anyway. Barlow to Montagna is a great trade, but maybe see how Rich goes for the new few games, and see how JJ goes as well – torn hammy is a risk. Rich to JJ, McVeigh or even Gibson works in the sub-500k.

Tom · 29/06/2016 at 17:02

What do people think of getting in Buddy? Dirt cheap and surprised to see that he has 30% ownership, because nearly no one in my leagues has him.

FlyingHawkAssassin · 29/06/2016 at 17:14

The bye should have done him well. Have him in my team and should average a consistent 105 for the rest of the year!

Marvin · 29/06/2016 at 17:18

Na, I think there are better options for the fwd line like deledio, dusty, merrett etc. buddy has shown consistency this year for a change and we aren't seeing the wild fluctuations in his scores. Top score of 116 so don't expect a 140 plus. In which case better grabbing someone who will average more.

Jabba07 · 01/07/2016 at 15:29

I reckon it depends on your position. If you are feel you have a weaker team, he is a massive X factor that can pull a 150 and count for two. If you feel like you have a full preo team, I'd look at more consistent MID/FWD options – Merritt, Montagna, Dusty etc. Even Lids.

AnthonyC · 29/06/2016 at 17:04

I have Barlow but am planning to hold.

I currently have Petracca and Menadue, but I have enough cash to upgrade both of them over the next 2 weeks.
This would leave me "full premo", and when Barlow comes back I would be able to use him as a F7/M9 (and also save a trade).

Thoughts?

Derek · 29/06/2016 at 18:08

i'm planning on holding as well. this week i actually have 21 onfield (if Lee plays), i know barlow has the bye, but i don't need to trade except to get Phillips.

Next week i was going to trade either menadue, mcgovern or petracca >> Hall. yes Hall.

Hall has a be of 120 this week, so could be $380k next week. i was like Jock, watched him against the hawks and saw him everywhere in the last quarter, he might have turned a corner, leave it one more week.

Hall (originally was going to be Motlop) at F7 to cover barlow, and then to loophole with (and offer midfield cover as well) for less than $380k, seems a good value option.

I want to hold barlow, Fremantle play 4 of their last 5 at Home

Southern S · 29/06/2016 at 18:15

I can see the attraction of Hall as M9/F7 for 380k, especially compared to Motlop.

Derek · 29/06/2016 at 18:39

Suns have a very nice draw to come home. I think hall struggled against good teams, but should go ok against the weaker ones.

Ddj · 29/06/2016 at 17:07

I'd love to get Parker in my team but I can't help but feel his confidence isn't as high as when the Asian lady was froffing his name on the afl ads. Feels like he dropped off around the same time commercial stopped coming on every 20 minutes.

I'm going for Hannebery and pendles as my final midfield upgrades. Anyone else who I should consider? I've already got dangerwood, jpk, gablett, Robbie Gray, Rockliff.

FlyingHawkAssassin · 29/06/2016 at 17:15

Hahahaha you cracked me up mate

In the Nick of time. · 29/06/2016 at 17:26

Sloane

Billo · 30/06/2016 at 00:23

Good stuff. I'm looking at Hanners and Neale for my last two upgrades. I already have Pendles though..

Cam · 29/06/2016 at 17:07

What is everyone's thoughts on Franklin? I usually stick away from talls but if I get him it will allow me to get pendles nest week.
Will buddy average 10o for the rest of the year?

bob · 29/06/2016 at 17:19

yes mate

Danners · 29/06/2016 at 18:22

I reckon he could, if you need cash and low on trades. Buddy is a good option

Brett · 29/06/2016 at 17:09

Whats peoples thoughts on gaff , down 200k after the big knock from jonas ! Average 103 last year , can seriously rack them up ….

Kerridge down makes 90k or straight swap for petracca?

Good possibly to come home strong

marcus · 29/06/2016 at 17:24

if I had more trades id definitely get him in as a m9

Jabba07 · 01/07/2016 at 15:30

Sick game last night! Must be considered, just held unmarked off the back of the packs and dominated.

Jordan · 29/06/2016 at 17:09

Making two trades already in bailey Williams to Phillips and Kerridge to montagna.
But I have nic Nat and Barlow and am think nic Nat to Goldy and Barlow to Deledio, which one should I pull this week and what's your thoughts on the Barlow trade?

Jordan · 29/06/2016 at 17:12

My fwd line is; Dusty, Zorko, Merrett, montagna, Barlow, hall, Petracca and Cox.

LEKD0G · 29/06/2016 at 17:15

Goldy has bye so Barlow to Deledio

FlyingHawkAssassin · 29/06/2016 at 17:16

Would be steering clear from Goldy until we see signs of improvement. Look at Martin now with the number one ruck role he should be a consistent scorer and save you some cash

Kev · 29/06/2016 at 17:25

Leppa makes 3-4 changes a week. Don't reckon we've seen the last of West

IH8 · 29/06/2016 at 17:10

I can't bring myself to get rid of Wells. He scores like a keeper and his injury issues have all been minor so far this season. Forget his history at your peril but Bugger me I'm not dropping a bloke putting up consistent tons because he rolled his ankle and missed a game.

Kev · 29/06/2016 at 17:16

Agree with you mate for those exact reasons. Hard time deciding on Barlow as well. Been an absolute bloody rollercoaster this year with him and I'm reluctant to jump off now that he's smashed out a 123 average over the past month

FlyingHawkAssassin · 29/06/2016 at 17:17

Agreed

Southern S · 29/06/2016 at 18:17

Holding Wells and Barlow for sure, Wells should come back after the bye and Barlow a week or two later.

I'm only playing for finals leagues though.

@TheNoLanguage · 29/06/2016 at 22:23

Agreed. Wells is a FWD keeper for sure

The Ranger · 29/06/2016 at 23:00

Spot on

Leeds17 · 29/06/2016 at 17:16

Agree with Lycett expect the likely hood of a huge score this week, highest score against Leuenberger has been 105 from Goldy, Lewie just doesn't give up HOTAs,

Kerridge looks like great coverage if the money isn't needed elswhere

Southern S · 29/06/2016 at 18:19

Exactly, It's still a one on one ruck battle and Luey is hugely under rated.

Kev · 29/06/2016 at 17:17

JGov to McVeigh?

Youngy · 29/06/2016 at 21:42

there are better options such as Laird, Rance, Docherty, Simpson….

Nathan · 29/06/2016 at 17:19

Im really considering trading out danger
Just like higgo
Itll give me the opportunity to incease my scoring by bringing in neale and hanners
Both around the 120/125 point bracket

Kev · 29/06/2016 at 17:21

How many trades you have left Nathan?

marcus · 29/06/2016 at 17:25

until danger goes bang and scores 200 again

Nathan · 29/06/2016 at 17:32

Yeah thats a worry hahaha

Nathan · 29/06/2016 at 17:31

9 left full premo
      Im sitting just under 1500
      Not gonna win the cash but want to have a real crack and need to do something massive
      Thos might be a little massive for me but it could work

Southern S · 29/06/2016 at 19:17

That's an option if you have a poor valued team and can't get full premo on field, otherwise it's a ridiculous move, one of the worst moves you can make in supercoach is to trade out the number one player, who hasn't missed a game.

Utter madness I tell you.

Hoot · 29/06/2016 at 23:41

I think ill be following that madness… Don't want to BUT playing it safe isn't going to catch the leader who is 400 odd points ahead of me.

Crowmagnon · 29/06/2016 at 20:17

I think a better shark move is Goldy to Martin.

Mister_Spock · 29/06/2016 at 17:22

Got five trades left and full premo, but still have MacPherson heating up the pine with a long term injury (still out 5-6 weeks I think). Is it worthwhile trading out Mac for Joyce for minor cash generation and gain a helpful Mid/Def swing, or hold trades?

Kev · 29/06/2016 at 17:27

Not the worst move, Spock. Don't reckon he'll hold his place much longer but would be a useful loophole player

Crowmagnon · 29/06/2016 at 20:19

hold that precious trade. instead of crappy mid/Def cover, you can use the trade if injury strikes. Premo for Premo.

The master · 29/06/2016 at 20:26

hold, you would trade your wife for one more trade later on.

Dean · 29/06/2016 at 22:06

You gotta be kidding, if thats a serious question the HOLD THE TRADE.

Gavin · 29/06/2016 at 17:25

I disagree with trading Wells he will have been rested for 23 days by the time he plays his next game and a BE of 73. Just my option.

Southern S · 29/06/2016 at 19:16

Agreed he scores too well to ditch him.

Derek · 29/06/2016 at 17:29

i wasn't shocked when Higgo dropped his bombshell about trading out dangerfield, it had briefly crossed my mind as well.

i've forgotten who posted this, but they said they treat their supercoach team like a business. i like that.

Strictly speaking you want a return on your investment from your players.

If you were to take a players average and assume that is what they will score for the rest of the year (return), and divide it by their price (investment) you will see what the $ cost for each SC point is worth. In supercoach, this is shown as the "MVP". Dangerfield is currently $5,536 per point – the highest in my team. Ablett is $5,066 per point. It is pretty easy to find on your team analyser.

If you used a rough guide of $5,000 per point, assuming your team value – bench, is approx $11.5mil you should score 2300 pts, plus your extra C score. So i use $5,000 as my guide to work out if someone is good value or not. (ie Sloane is $5,296 compared to SMitchell $4,662, interesting)

Players who are way under the $5000 benchmark need to be looked at, however you will find plenty of players like J Waite whose average may not be replicated for the rest of the season.

On the flip side, you will find players like Hodge who has a MVP value over $6000, that is more likely to show that he will do better than his current average.

Probably too late in the year to worry about this sort of analysis, but thought it might be good to know for next year.

If you had a team of "Dangerfield Valued Players", meaning they all had his current return on investment of $5,536 per SC point, your likely score would be around 2077 + extra C score. clearly not good enough. If you had a team of SMitchell valued players you would score over 2600 every week, but it isn't that simple.

I can see Higgo's argument, but the reality is to score as many points as possible, and that is what Dangerfield does, he is a points machine. Plus you can Throw the big C on him and it blows all the MVP calculations out of the water.

Keep that beautiful brain of yours Higgo coming up with ideas, we need to be challenged with these ideas to make us all better supercoachers.

Tommo09 · 29/06/2016 at 17:37

Nice information Derek
    Thanks

Grahame Lebroy · 29/06/2016 at 18:18

I like original SC thinking and your info is very interesting Derek. But I don't like the idea of trading out Danger at all. I understand the theory of trying to come up with more points by how you spend the cash on the downgrade to Parker. But everything has to go right and your opening your team up to more troubles than need be esp at this stage of the year. I will be keeping him.

If someone is going to do this trade I would like to know how it turns out come the end of the year, along with all the variables with it .

Derek · 29/06/2016 at 18:37

sounds like somthing the one touch Wonder would do

Southern S · 29/06/2016 at 18:20

If he got a 170 last week it would of never been mentioned.

Moustachio · 29/06/2016 at 18:47

If you had a team of Dangerfields and could put the C on all of them, you would get 1,000,000 SC for the round…

… don't trade out Danger! :S

Derek · 29/06/2016 at 18:51

i think Higgo is just holding up a broken mirror to the community

Southern S · 29/06/2016 at 19:06

If someone who wasn't a pillar of the community like Higgo suggested trading dangerfield, they'd be drawn and quartered very quickly I imagine.

😉

Grahame Lebroy · 29/06/2016 at 19:29

Agreeeeeed, he is untouchable.

Liam · 29/06/2016 at 21:05

Was thinking about trading him myself. He's gonna hurt me so bad of I do, so i'm passing.

The Ranger · 29/06/2016 at 22:33

I bloody love Higgo but the problem with the trade is that it relies on maths which is an exact science and SC is anything but.
    Danners posted that he had once tried a similar trade with Goldstein as the money earner and I tried it with Gaz as the bait a couple of years back and neither of us had a good time of it. Mathematically it's enticing but it can unravel pretty quickly.
    I'd love to hear that someone did it and it came off!

Pete · 29/06/2016 at 23:14

Bloody silliest decision I have ever heard Higgo state in all the years of playing SC. I have been a investor for 25 years predominantly on the ASX and also commercial property.

The analysis above is great in theory, however the FACT of the matter is that no other player scores consistently like Dangerfield apart from GAJ of late, which he did state.

The reward for your investment in this game is POINTS plain and simple, the price of the player or price per point is a flawed guide or graph if you will go by that.

Granted it has merit behind it, however when dissecting this out and looking at it over the long term, or lets say the home and away season, this is where it becomes very inconsistent regarding POINTS long term, however its great for quick cash generation but only if we had unlimited trades.
    As stated in your conclusion by "throwing the big C on him and it blows all the MVP calculations out the window."
    Having that someone who consistently scores you 120+ week in week out, is a MASSIVE piece of mind and therefore becomes PRICELESS.

Don't play with DANGER!!!

min0008 · 29/06/2016 at 17:30

If I trade Barlow to Zac Merrett, my fwd line will be Martin, Deledio, Montagna, Merrett, Hall, Wells (Petracca, Menadue) and left with 7 trades and 230k in the bank with Davis to upgrade and Libba at M7 at this stage.

Derek · 29/06/2016 at 17:49

keep Barlow and upgrade petracca to ZMerrett

pod · 29/06/2016 at 17:56

Anyone else on the JJ wagon?

Tommo09 · 29/06/2016 at 17:58

Yep me

Cam_H · 29/06/2016 at 19:54

I'm unconvinced, but open to being persuaded …
      He has yet to play a full season.
      Average 2013: 65
      Average 2014: 64
      Average 2015: 78
      Has played four games in 2016; belted teams outside of the top eight (130, 123, 98) but ran up against Hawthorn (70) … Bulldogs have a fairly tricky run home – not like North's – but few 'gimmies', so when challenged against the top teams, how will he go?
      … or are you referring to Josh Jenkins?

Dice · 30/06/2016 at 08:58

He had a bloke running with him when they Hawthorn.
        Also that 98 was in a half against Carlton where he dominated before getting injured

Southern S · 29/06/2016 at 19:14

I have one defensive premo spot left.

If JJ can come back and show me a few good games he's in.

Crowmagnon · 29/06/2016 at 20:23

Giddy Up!

gazpron · 29/06/2016 at 18:05

Your thoughts on a luxury trade community. Currently full proper premo, Hall as M9/F7 cover swing, Smith at D7. Have already decided this week on bang, bang Barlow & Kerridge to Merrett & Montagna. Considering Duncan (bye) to Treloar. Gives me 20 playing in a very competitive league match and a proven 110 average player at a discount price. I'm 550 overall. Will leave me with 6 trades; Petracca, Collins & McGovern still fattening. Hard to let Duncan go as have liked his season outside the ko 25. Also plenty of mids in the sea who will be value over the journey. Too early for these kind of moves, or trust the decent bench cover and go for gold?

Cam_H · 29/06/2016 at 20:09

Firstly, I am in no position to give advice to someone who's 550th overall.
    Secondly, can we swap teams?
    Thirdly, on six trades and full premo', I would not make luxury trades – still two long, hard, cold, injury prone months to go.
    Fourthly, I do like the p.o.d. … Duncan has been your nautical figurehead, and I agree it would be disappointing to let him go now. Treloar though might make a nice nautical figurehead too! Coin toss.
    Hope you take home the big prize … best of luck!

The Ranger · 29/06/2016 at 22:35

I reckon you've gotta hold with only six trades left.
    Well done Gaz and good luck.

RioliBoyz1738 · 29/06/2016 at 22:59

Im in a similar posi as you mate (ranked 581) but I have Hall as F6. I got 5 trades and wont be touching them for a month at least. Players are gonna get injured, suspended and of course the dreaded "rest" period will hit us too.

I have "1 trade per week" theory for the backend of the year. Basically that means if you don't have the luxury of making a trade per week for the rest of the year then you need to stop. With 8 weeks to go and 6 trades you're 2 weeks behind schedule. Ideally you want at be looking at 5 trades with 5 weeks to go at minimum if you wanna have a serious crack at top 10. Its not impossible for us coz we're about 500 points behind. Thats easy to catch with a combo of risk C picks, pods and luxury "super premo" upgrades eg. Gray into Hanners or Priddis into Pendles. Good Luck!

Gazpron · 30/06/2016 at 12:41

Thanks guys for taking the time to provide great quality feedback. Have parked myself with Duncan and 7 trades left. Hopefully the 19 on the park this week can get the job done

TRIGGER HAPPY · 29/06/2016 at 18:10

Now we r reaching full premo why not stop for a minute and take a look back?
Wow team looks so different to the one I started with.
I have 8 players from my original team.
1 in defence which is no surprise as my plan was to upgrade here.
4 in the mids so half of the team on the park haven't needed a trade
1 in ruck
2 in the fwds.

7 LTI 'S didn't help.

Be interesting to see what other teams esp those at the pointy end have from their original team?
I'm tipping its gonna be more like half.

Have a look and let me know
Always good to look back to move forward,

Tommo09 · 29/06/2016 at 18:16

I have 15 out of my 30 including some that I traded out and now back in
    I also have some that I will trade out next week

TRIGGER HAPPY · 29/06/2016 at 18:22

15! Must be high in the rankings and have plenty in the trade cupboard or you have just copped the hits and decided not to trade out injured premos.

Tommo09 · 29/06/2016 at 18:24

Laird, Shaw, Ablett, Libba, Rocky, Danger, Goldy, Martin, Kerridge, Hall, Barlow, Wells, Tippa, Grimley Petracca
        Ranked 5000
        8 trades

TRIGGER HAPPY · 29/06/2016 at 18:27

Nice

Tommo09 · 29/06/2016 at 18:28

Wish I was higher up though

TRIGGER HAPPY · 29/06/2016 at 18:38

I started with kedge, tippa, barlow and hall but moved them on for various reasons to premos – montagna, simpson, parker and rocky.

Moustachio · 29/06/2016 at 18:49

I've got 13 from original squad before this round's trades, including team MVP M. King

TRIGGER HAPPY · 29/06/2016 at 19:38

And that Big Mo my friend is why you r gunning for overall.
      Selected the right players to begin with so saved trades, traded smart, avoided injury carnage.
      Great work – 13.
      Unlucky for some but not for you.
      Best of luck for the rest of the season.

Gavin · 29/06/2016 at 19:03

I have 12

TRIGGER HAPPY · 29/06/2016 at 19:43

R they all keepers?

The Ranger · 29/06/2016 at 22:47

Nice idea Trigger. A mid season review.
    I got 13 before this weeks trades but I've been lucky with the LTI's this year.

Beezneez · 30/06/2016 at 12:30

!7 from my original team with ten trades left ranked 1000ish – was 200 early. Traded Rockliff and Wells back in. Long term need to upgrade 1- 2 premo defenders (1 for Smith possibly), Libba for a top mid (Hanneberry, Neale, Sloane or Treloar) and possibly Kerridge/Hall/T Greene for 1 or 2 Fwds (Montagna/Deledio).

Andrew · 29/06/2016 at 18:12

Thanks in advance community.

Only 7 trades left, if I trade Barlow I will get 18 on the field this week. Just wondering if I should just take the probable loss this week (only sitting 5th in my main comp) and save the trade or trade Barlow to Merret or Delidio.

Fwd line is : Martin, Hall, Greene, Montagna, Wells, Barlow (Adams, Kerridge). Going to upgrade Kerridge to Zorko next week.

Cheers guys

Steeeve · 29/06/2016 at 18:23

Have plenty of trades and my finances seem to be in order. Any thoughts on the following?
Wingard out. Montagna in.

Too sideways? Has Chad's form been good enough to keep him (avg 102.5 over last five)? Might Joey be rested?

Southern S · 29/06/2016 at 19:11

I don't see Montagna being rested saints are still a chance of making finals, and you don't rest a great player who appears to be fit and in form

Steeeve · 29/06/2016 at 22:30

If he averages 100 from here and Chad averages 90 is it then worth it? Keeping in mind I will have Hall as cover?

The Ranger · 29/06/2016 at 22:59

Unless you have a load of trades it's too sideways for mine.
        Can see why it would be tempting tho…

James · 29/06/2016 at 18:42

7 trades left after bringing in Doc and Phillips, need to finish my mids but I'm torn.

Currently: Danger, GAJ, Rocky, Priddis, Parker, Wines, Libba, Kerridge (Phillips, Trengove, Stewart)

282,500 in the bank, was thinking of going:
Kerridge to Hanners this week
Libba to Neale next
And either Wines to Pendles (or upgrade a rookie) later.

Question is, is it worth going down to 3-4 trades for that? Or stick fat with wines. Also is it better to hold off on Hanners for a week?

Cheers community

James · 29/06/2016 at 18:57

Should mention I have Hall as F7/M9

rioliBoyz1738 · 29/06/2016 at 22:44

Hanners BE isnt something you should worry about if you're trading him in for Kerridge. Sam might not get his BE (103) and what you save on Hanners you could lose this week. Pull that trigger.

and id trade Wines before Libba TBH.

The Ranger · 29/06/2016 at 22:53

I'd be scared of anything below six trades after byes mate, it can go wrong pretty quickly with a couple of injuries.
    Kerridge to Hanners is good and Libba to Neale maybe but i think you wanna hold on to 4 trades until finals unless you have bloody good cover on all lines.

Jangles · 29/06/2016 at 19:10

21 on field this week! 7 trades left.
Traded Kerridge- Phillips
Ruggles- Simpson
Tippa to delido..
Torn between Going delido or Merret!???
Thoughts?

@TheNoLanguage · 29/06/2016 at 23:21

Lids mate. Will be a top 6 FWD for the rest of the year

Westy · 29/06/2016 at 19:10

Current team
D SHAW, Docherty, Laird, Boyd, Byrne-Jones, McDonald-T, COLLINS, HIPWOOD
M DANGERFIELD, Ablett, Steven, Sidebottom, WARD, SELWOOD, Kerridge, Liberatore, Trengove, STEWART, HOPPER
R Gawn, GOLDSTEIN, Grimley
F Martin, ZORKO, Hall, Montagna, GREENE, MENZEL, Petracca, Rose.
250K in the kitty

Obviously bring the playing interchange onto the field.

Hopper out for Phillips is a no brainer.
Is it worth dropping Menzel, moving Kerridge to the FWDs and bringing in a Mid premo like Pendles or Hannebery? They've scored about the same average, but Kerridge is DPP.
Hoping Grimley gets a game this week.

Future
Want to bring in JJ as D6 for DBJ when he returns.

Brent · 29/06/2016 at 19:18

Does anyone think that trading stars could be a better option for cash generation….as in danger is 740k trade him out for Mitchell who is 460k roughly. Then in about a month danger is 640k and Mitchell is 560k. Therefor it's a 200k profit…although it take 2 trades to do it I guess

RioliBoyz1738 · 29/06/2016 at 19:46

Not worth the trades or points you'll lose, plus Danger is VC/C every week from now on.

randomcliche · 30/06/2016 at 00:26

Danger is not a shark move candidate…want someone much less reliable like a power forward…the idea of the game is points and danger does that.

pod · 30/06/2016 at 09:37

Sell high buy low, seriously considering due to bye rounds

Slats · 29/06/2016 at 19:44

Is Rich to McVeigh a waste of a trade?

Warren · 29/06/2016 at 19:45

Trading danger is like removing the numbers from your mailbox and then wondering why you don't get any letters.

The master · 29/06/2016 at 19:47

people mention they are picking up particular players due to having a good run home, but I find quite often that the mid fielders and defenders go well when they are playing the better teams, probably due to more stoppages and more entries into the back line. Good run home may work better for goal kickers and KPP forwards IMO.

Dont Blush Baby · 29/06/2016 at 20:14

I agree, and teams that have a perceived good run home tend to rest players who have a few niggles

The master · 29/06/2016 at 20:22

exactly

min0008 · 29/06/2016 at 19:53

D: Shaw, Simpson, Docherty, Laird, Rance, Bartel (Collins, Austin)
M: Ablett, Dangerfield, Selwood, Pendlebury, Gray, Parker, Libba, Davis (Trengove, Phillips, Jansen)
R: Goldstein, Gawn (Loersch)
F: Deledio, Martin, Barlow, Hall, Wells, Kerridge (Petracca, Menadue)

9 trades and 240k in the bank

I'll have 7 trades after Kerridge and Barlow to Merrett and Montagna.

rioliBoyz1738 · 29/06/2016 at 20:14

Davis to Hanners, Barlow to Montagna.

You can afford that plus more potential for points.

min0008 · 29/06/2016 at 21:31

Is it worth also getting rid of Libba for Treloar or keep him till later

RioliBoyz1738 · 29/06/2016 at 21:35

Id hold off on that for now. Try and get 22 premos first. Id actually move Hall on before Libba.

min0008 · 29/06/2016 at 21:39

After trading Davis to Hannebey and Barlow to Montagna I'll be full premium with Libba at m8 and Kerridge at f6 and Petracca f7.

rioliBoyz1738 · 29/06/2016 at 22:37

Thats Solid. You've got petracca as swing cover and you can now take the next couple weeks deciding who you wanna get in for Kerraidge and Libba. Depending on if you're going for league or overall, you can pull the trigger accordingly.

RioliBoyz1738 · 29/06/2016 at 20:01

Do I have a genuine crack at top 10? Currently ranked 581 with 5 trades and 19.5k. Got 19 fielded this week with 15 premos, looking for a massive jump in rankings, hopefully top 200. This is my team…

Shaw, Doc, Simpson, Bartel, Gibbo, Laird (Rugz, Collins)
Hanners, Pendles, Danger, Gaz, Sloane, Parker, Priddis, Gray (Petracca, Trengrove, Phillips)
Goldy Gawn (Cox)
Martin, Zorko, Wells, Montagna, Wingard, Hall. (Paine, Wyatt)

Hall to Dahl when he drops in price (192 BE)

randomcliche · 30/06/2016 at 00:33

Mate love the team, looks super solid. You've done a better job than me.

Shaw, Bartel, Yeo, McVeigh Laird, KK (collins, tucker)
    Danger, God, Pendles, Rocky, Selwood, Priddis, Parker, Libba (trenove, philips, joyce)
    Goldy, blicavs (grimey)
    Martin, Montagna, Hall, Lids, Wells, Robinson (Petracca, Conca)

I'm a big Lids fan so that is where I could be aiming better than DH imo, but you are clearly better than me at this caper!

RioliBoyz1738 · 30/06/2016 at 00:53

You seem to have a pod-ish version of my team. Could very well outscore me for the rest of the year.

Im considering Lids over Dahl too. He looks better every week.

randomcliche · 30/06/2016 at 12:02

Yeah, Robinson (2.1%), KK, McVeigh (both circa 5%), and Lids, Yeo (under 10%) does have some pod characteristics. I think you have to run circa 5 under 10 to give some differentiation to your team to give a serious chance of out performance. I understand that most years, it will struggle, but it only has to come off once. Lids is in less than half the teams that Dahl is in, and yet I think Lids is better.

All that being said I would look to do a 1 down, 1 up to get lids rather than Hall. Use hall as M9/F7 cover. I've got 1 less trade but $150k and aim to kill petracca. I aim to swap him into Zorko at some point, allowing Hall to swing cover. Then 3 injury trades for rest of season. Yikes. You could do this as well…

Fabian89 · 01/07/2016 at 16:50

Need more trades I believe. Im currently 682 with 12 trades left. Only need 3 more players upgraded

Conan_the_Westy · 29/06/2016 at 20:05

I have $234,700 but have very few trades left due to a combination of being worked over by injury and a lack of self-discipline earlier.
I'm trying to lock in my final ruck slot. I have Gawn as R1 but I'm looking at Lycett ($446,400), Jacobs ($498,900) or Mumford ($457,200) next week to come in at R2. I have Daw ($298,600) and Cox ($278,700) as potential trades with Grimley as a permanent R3 and loophole option.
I see Daw as having betting scoring potential but less job security. Any thoughts the best way forward.
The rest of my team is pretty settled and I'd like to hold my remaining trades for replacing injured premos.

Jim · 29/06/2016 at 20:12

YEO no way !! To inconsistent he is my team and next week he is going from my team docherty to finish my team

John · 29/06/2016 at 20:16

Davis to any mid for final spot who do I go?
Already got danger pendles ward rockliff parker ablett libba

Hubba · 30/06/2016 at 11:31

S Mitchell … shark move . Now hodge is back sammy will kill it from here in

Ben · 29/06/2016 at 20:17

Have full premium and 8 trades. Is Parker to Pendlebury/hanners a valid luxury trade option?

randomcliche · 30/06/2016 at 00:34

Hells yes! Wish I was in that boat!

jules · 29/06/2016 at 20:21

Have Barlow and Dahlhaus on fwd bench with kerridge and petracca currently covering them. Also have Hall and Wells. Still need 2 premo mids was gonna trade kerridge for one but need him for cover or should I trade kerridge to montagna as insurance. Would then have 7 fwds once all fit

Cam_H · 29/06/2016 at 20:53

So it's YOU who is the Bermuda Triangle of Forward Premos! Please don't trade in Montagna … I've just brought him into my team! j/k

For what it's worth, I'm holding Kerridge and trading out Barlow to Montagna, but I'm a touch impatient and a bit of a Kerridge fan.

Nicholas · 29/06/2016 at 20:24

Derek would you trade out Rich or Barlow? Trading out Rich would mean using Tracca as cover

Derek · 29/06/2016 at 21:03

at the moment i'll keep Rich. I'm almost to full premium, will have another look once my team is filled. also got BSmith at D6. Was thinking of keeping both at D6/D7 and looping them.

Barlow getting injured just shows what can happen and how we might need trades elsewhere. I'll hold Rich for now, he is going ok enough.

I don't need to do anything with barlow this week, has bye so i'd planned around that and will have 20 on field this week without him. Hopefully we will know more on his injury next week.

Nicholas · 29/06/2016 at 22:00

I have 17 playing this week, so trading out one of them would be good for me. I still have Smith and Rich so am in a similar position to you except I only have 17 this week. Leaning towards trading out Rich for Simpson

Derek · 29/06/2016 at 22:06

Rich doesn't have a broken finger

Nicholas · 29/06/2016 at 23:21

If I trade out Barlow I would probably have to keep Rich for the rest of the year that is the only problem due to my low trades

StevenH28 · 29/06/2016 at 20:26

Getting to the pointy end, need some tips to get to full premo.
Currently have 9 trades left, $306,900 in the kitty.

DEF: Shaw, Docherty, Simpson, Laird, Gibson, Adams (Williams, Collins)
MID: Pendles, Danger, Ablett, J.Selwood, Sloane, Parker, Libba, Hall (Trengove, Stewart, Gore)
RUC: Gawn, Nicnat (Grimley)
FWD: Martin, Barlow, Wells, Zorko, Lyons, Greene (Petracca, Cox)

Looking to upgrading Adams to Bartel and Nicnat after the byes.

Pretty happy with emergencies.
Priority to upgrade (and who to) from Hall, Libba, Greene, Lyons and now Barlow with his finger injury?
Need to keep DDP for Mid-Fwd swing.

All guidance from the community much appreciated.

RioliBoyz1738 · 29/06/2016 at 20:38

Hall to Phillips for the swing. Lyons and Barlow for Montagna/Merrett/Lids (pick 2)

Derek · 29/06/2016 at 20:45

Stewart or Gore to Phillips.

I would also seriously look at McVeigh this week ahead of bartel in a few weeks.

Libba to JPK/Priddis/Gray/hanners etc

Cam_H · 29/06/2016 at 20:56

Nic Nat to Goldstein, Mumford, or Stefan Martin?

Derek · 29/06/2016 at 20:29

Cox will play the rest of the year. hold him

John · 29/06/2016 at 20:32

Davis to Phillips, Kerridge to Deledio or Merrett, Wells (if he's out) to Deledio, Merrett or Montagna

Thoughts?

Stevo · 29/06/2016 at 21:00

Yes re first 2 & go with Kerridge to Deledio. Hold Wells.

Stevo · 29/06/2016 at 20:42

Love this weekly sheet Lekdog! McVeigh a real temptation but I am taking a punt this week and going AMT, Ruggles & Kerridge to Docherty, Broad & Montagna. Takes me down to 8 trades but full premo across all lines but defence (1 short). Broad should play this week but JS risk after that. Riding it home for luck from here-on!

mark · 29/06/2016 at 20:53

Need some help community. I want to trade out brodie smith from my back line as he sucks me in every year. I dont no who i should get for him though. Backline is
shaw simpson docherty rance and laird.
Cheers for the help

Stevo · 29/06/2016 at 20:58

Get McVeigh or Zac Williams if you can afford him.

Clarky99 · 29/06/2016 at 21:00

How much do you have in the warchest?

Cam_H · 29/06/2016 at 21:06

mark,
    Not sure how you're going for trades and cash, but Bartel, Enright, Gibson, Suckling, Boyd, McVeigh, Howe, and Pittard are all contenders. Even Zac Williams from GWS is worth a look as a POD.
    Personally I'm low-ish on trades and have Brodie Smith as my D6, so I'm sticking with him for a few more weeks still. It's odd, because I watch the Crows' games, and he usually seems to play pretty well but regardless ends up with sucky SC scores.

mark · 30/06/2016 at 04:46

I currently have 240k in tbe bank. Im thinking about boyd just worried about his output when JJ returns to the side

Clarky99 · 29/06/2016 at 20:56

Thoughts on Nick Riewoldt as a POD? Scoring very well but obviously age is a factor and whether or not he is going to break down. Thoughts?

Stevo · 29/06/2016 at 21:05

Very good option & for $40k less, his brother Jack is another – 97 avg though less consistent.

Gavin · 29/06/2016 at 21:06

Isn't Jack his cousin?

Stevo · 29/06/2016 at 21:11

Oops yes he is Nicks cousin. Brain fade!

Clarky99 · 29/06/2016 at 21:07

Would you take Nick over Lids?

Stevo · 29/06/2016 at 21:14

I would prefer Lids over Nick.

Grantc · 29/06/2016 at 21:08

Kerradge or Deledio last fwd who should I pick

Stevo · 29/06/2016 at 21:17

Deledio, comfortably.

Liam · 29/06/2016 at 21:39

Riewoldt or Montagna?

Shags · 29/06/2016 at 21:55

Montagna

Liam · 29/06/2016 at 22:01

You think? 6 of the saints last 9 games are at etihad where riewoldt has averaged 121SC this season, whereas montagna 102. All of riewoldts games at etihad have been 100+

Steeeve · 29/06/2016 at 22:33

Go Reiwoldt then, you've done your research. If it doesn't pan out at least you can know it was the right idea.

@Popey_99 · 29/06/2016 at 21:43

Can trade in any mid and any defender, BE and price not a problem.
Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on which ones to trade in. Ranked 274 so probably looking for some PODs to get me right up there in the rankings I guess.

Looking at: M Boyd, Rance, Pittard, McVeigh, Simpson, JJ and Howe in defence
Sloane, Hanners, Treloar and Gray in the mids (or Neale, Ward or Jelwood next week)

Thanks

Mike · 29/06/2016 at 21:48

If you have to make a choice out of Goldstein or Martin to replace Nic Nat, who would you choose? Already have Gawn.

Youngster · 29/06/2016 at 21:54

I'm in the same boat and have budget for Goldstein next week as I have Cox as ruck cover.

Mike · 29/06/2016 at 22:21

The only two ruckman I'm looking at is Goldstein and martin so both have their bye this week

The Ranger · 29/06/2016 at 23:10

I'm having the same dilemma Mike. In an ideal world it would be Golidie but I've been holding NicNat to watch Golidie the last couple of weeks and he's not looked great so I'm now considering Martin as it gives me some cash to play with which can improve other lines. Martin seems to be playing as the no.1 ruck again and if he does then he should score pretty well.

Mike · 29/06/2016 at 23:18

The only thing is there is no guarantee that West will stay out of the side! That's the one thing in the back of my mind when thinking of Martin. Goldstein also doesn't seem to be playing freely so its a tough choice!

The Ranger · 29/06/2016 at 23:32

Leppitsch has said that they were deliberately keeping Martin out of main ruck duties after his concussion so I'm hoping he'll play as the main ruck for the remaibder of the season. It's hard to ignore the value he represents at that price eh?!

Mike · 29/06/2016 at 23:53

It is hard to ignore but just the shadow of doubt over will or wont West come back into the team at all… much confusion

Youngster · 29/06/2016 at 21:53

Keays to Philips this week for a cheap cash grab and a plug a hole for round 15. Agree with Lek, Keays has to go – can't score and can't make money.

Shags · 29/06/2016 at 21:54

Hi Community I was thinking of getting rid of Kerridge for either Z Merret or Deledio unsure on who, your thoughts would be appreciated. Cheers

@TheNoLanguage · 29/06/2016 at 23:35

Deledio

randomcliche · 30/06/2016 at 00:35

Love Lids

Max Gawns beard · 30/06/2016 at 01:35

Hi community, got plenty of $$ looking to plug a few holes but don't know who i should ship first.
Hall/petracca/zaka/birchall are all potential candidates i need to upgrade who should I axe first?

thanks in advance

pod · 30/06/2016 at 07:32

Nic Nat only out 4 weeks, another dilema

Brent · 30/06/2016 at 08:25

Should we trade out Barlow?? Have Barlow wells and Dougal on bench. Think wells back next week tho. Just not even sure with Ross Lyon he slots Barlow back in 1's straight away

Derek · 30/06/2016 at 09:13

i'm going to wait a week. have 20 onfield this week. in a week can decide how bad injury is.

I N Pieman · 30/06/2016 at 10:09

I don't want to trade him but Ross may see this as an opportunity to put him out to pasture & straight onto the trade table

Andrew · 30/06/2016 at 08:44

Ok I have about 150k in the bank, my midfield is already done however I have 18 playing this week and Ryan Davis is one of them. Who do I trade him to?

Gavin · 30/06/2016 at 08:48

Joyce

Andrew · 30/06/2016 at 08:48

I already have Philips

Multi · 30/06/2016 at 09:08

Thursday night games in the bye rounds.

Im holding up a finger at you Gill and its not a nice one

pod · 30/06/2016 at 09:35

KB says it all, bye rounds are stupid. A champion team doesn't need them.

I N Pieman · 30/06/2016 at 10:06

Agree Multi. They suck

Nick · 30/06/2016 at 09:24

Hi community,
Need to trade to stay on top of my money league, thoughts on these trades (yes l know they are a side way trade but need to stay on top)
Shaw for Doherty (only bc his BE is 185)
MacPerson for Joyce( thoughts on anyone else?)
Shiel for Treloar or Gray
Your assistance is greatly appreciated

pod · 30/06/2016 at 09:30

I like Shaw to Doch, if you considered any other DEF I would be against it. Shiel is a good solid player I wouldn't touch him, and McPherson to Joyce is ok if u need cash.

Nick · 30/06/2016 at 10:18

Thanks pod, l really don't want to trade out Shiel but l need players to play this week, other choices are ward, Neale or danger…

Nick · 30/06/2016 at 10:20

Or maybe Dahlhaus??

VBforever · 30/06/2016 at 09:32

For (Only) 2K, is it too much of a sideways trade to swap Libba for Gray. I have 11trades but still have KK in defence.

Big G · 30/06/2016 at 09:38

Jesse Joyce or Mitch Brown from WCE as a downgrade option?

Max · 30/06/2016 at 09:48

Community, would love some help on this one :
I have two upgrades left for a near full premium team and 6 trades left before this.
Wells to J Stevens OR
Wells to R Sloane.
Next upgrade would be to get Delids in and Kerridge out.
Already have danger, gaz, pendles, ward, priddis, t Mitchell and rocky in the midfield.
Thanks.

Mick · 30/06/2016 at 10:47

Do I get in Sloane or Ablett?
Sloane has a smooth run home against teams outside the top 8.

I N Pieman · 30/06/2016 at 11:24

Gary every day of the week

mfawcett77 · 30/06/2016 at 10:52

Only 4 trades left but fairly happy with my team and in 1st or 2nd position in all my leagues. Have 52,500 to play with if need be.

Def: Shaw, Docherty, Simpson, Bartel, Gibson, Laird (Collins, Tucker)
Mid: Dangerfield, Ablett, Rockliff, Titch, Parker, Lewis, Sloane, Sidebottom (Petracca, Trengrove, Mathieson)
Ruck: Gawn, Goldstein (Grimley)
Fwd: Martin, Merret, Zorko, Gunston, Hall, Wells (Phillips, Hams).

Only real weakness I can see is no back up ruck and maybe Hall and Wells if he's out for too long? Pretty confident all rookies should keep their spots or continue to get games. Any ideas or just hold this team and wait for injuries to occur and deal with them then? Only 16 playing this week but can afford a loss to still stay top in all leagues.

mfawcett77 · 30/06/2016 at 11:28

almost wanting to make 2 trades and be left with 2 and going Wells and Hall to Riewoldt and Montagna. Would give a forward line of Riewoldt, Merret, Dustin Martin, Montagna, Zorko and Gunston with Phillips and Hams as my emergencies. Would also have DPP to move around if need be. Just the risk of late outs, injuries but like I said, pretty confident in rookies to fill in for a week here or there. Thoughts would be great:)

cattery · 30/06/2016 at 11:16

Hey community, after making three trades this week I am left with 5 trades and 18,200 in the war chest.

Def: Shaw/ Doc/ PITTARD/ Boyd/ Rance/ Laird (Collins/ Brand)

Mid: Danger/ Pendlebury/ Ward/ Gaz/ Sloane/ Parker/ Gray/ Libba (Stewart/ Trengove/ T. COLE)

Ruck: Gawn/ Blicavs (Cox)

For: Zorko/ MERRET/ Buddy/ Barlow/ Hall/ Deledio (Rose/ Phillips)

My trades this week were:
1. Ruggles up to Pittard
2. Keays down to Cole
3. Wright up to Merret

I don't have enough trades to trade out Libba, Hall or Barlow. Any suggestions?

mfawcett77 · 30/06/2016 at 16:21

Libba still has had a great 3 round average and slightly lower 5 round one. He's probably worth holding for now anyway. You can't go Hall or even Barlow down to to maybe Montagna or even Riewoldt and still save yourself a fair bit?

The Prince · 30/06/2016 at 12:58

Trading out DBJ and kerridge please advise on which combo:

1. Rance and Deledio

2. Docherty and Montagna

Roger · 30/06/2016 at 16:10

mfawcett77 · 30/06/2016 at 16:16

2 all the way, 1 is not an even an option if you can go 2:)

milt · 30/06/2016 at 16:22

Does anyone know how long Barlow will miss? Have plenty of trades so should I paint the fence with him for Phillips?

James · 30/06/2016 at 16:45

Guys need some help with my team:

Def: Shaw, Laird, Simpson, Rich, Rance, Collins (Hipwood, Ruggles)

Mid: Danger, Parker, Selwood, Libba, Neale, Sam Mitchell, Pendlebury, Ablett (Snadden, Phillips, Mathiseon)

Ruck: Gawn, Goldy (Grimley)

Fwd: zorko, Deledio, wells, Martin , Matthew wright, petracca (rose, cox)

Chubby McChubby · 30/06/2016 at 16:53

Sloane or Hanners next week?

GUs · 30/06/2016 at 17:09

Looking long term here – Parker or Hanners?

Multi · 30/06/2016 at 21:50

Hanners

Nervous Coach · 30/06/2016 at 22:49

Community, need some advice. Is it worth trading Adams to Pittard (PA) or Mc Veigh this week or should I wait a week or 2 and trade him for Bartel. Have 20 on the field this week and looking to trade Z Smith to Goldy next week.
Any comments/thoughts much appreciated.