Big Carl CoachKings CommunityWe are getting closer to the business end of the season, Community. Just nine rounds to go. Which begs the question, how many trades do you have left? Anything over 10 at this stage and you are doing well.

Many of us are coming up to our teams being full premo, with any trades left over to be used as injury cover. At this stage, bench cover is also equally as important. Quality rookies can be left alone to serve as valuable cover in our time of need.  Planning now will be invaluable come league finals time.

The likes of Gary Ablett, Sam Mitchell and Rory Sloane set the world alight in Round 14, which compensated for the poor performances from Heath Shaw and co. The pain is nearly over, Community. Just one bye round to go.

COACHKINGS PLAY AT HOME IS OPEN – CLICK HERE FOR JOCK’S LINEUP & HOW TO PLAY

Our very own CoachKings went next level last Thursday, with 1200 odd of us playing at home for the first time. And free to play-at-home CoachKings is on again this Thursday for West Coast v Essendon. Fair to say it’s ripping fantasy footy a new one – with high praise coming from all corners:

JOCK HAS REVEALED HIS TEAM FOR THURSDAY NIGHT – CLICK HERE

The Heroes

Gary Ablett (155 SC)

All this talk of Dangerfield being the AFL’s new top dog must have been burning Gaz up inside. In the son of God is a strong desire to be a champion and one of the greatest of all time. This is what we love about the man. He never gives up and he’s always up for the contest. May well challenge Danger as the competition’s top scorer for the remainder of the season.

Sam Mitchell (152 SC)

Has been very solid this season, really. The only downside is he has missed a couple of games. Take out a poor 53 from his numbers and his average is around 110 SC. Should be considered, particularly because he has missed a couple of games so is unlikely to be rested for the remainder of the season.

Sam Collins (126 SC)

Many would have been eyeing trading him next week with his bye, but not anymore. Was bloody impressive in a dismal Freo side. Mature body, reads the play well and took plenty of quality contested marks. Very, very handy bench cover at D7 or D8.

Honourable mentions: Jack Riewoldt (161 SC), Rory Sloane (145 SC), Matt Crouch (144 SC), Anthony Miles (141 SC), Zac Williams (141 SC), Steve Coniglio (138 SC), Connor Menadue (132 SC), Dustin Martin (131 SC), Callan Ward (122 SC).

The Villains

Heath Shaw

The Heater of old was always prone to the odd stinker, but we haven’t really seen it in the past couple of seasons with his sublime form. Received some close attention from Carlton, who obviously did plenty of homework on him. A rare blemish in another sublime season. He will be back.

Jimmy Bartel (54 SC)

He’s been a real tease this year, has Jimmy. Just started to hit his straps nicely before this week. The fact he has the bye coming up will put almost everyone off and he is unlikely to be traded in as a potential top six defender. Corey Enright almost seems a better option, purely because of his consistency.

Patrick Cripps (69 SC)

A lot of coaches were hot on this bloke after his strong form season. Must remember he is still only young and in his third season. Was always going to drop off. Was never going to be a top eight mid this season, which is why it is best to stay away at this stage. Will be an absolute gun in a couple of years, however.

Honourable mentions: Alex Rance (76 SC).

The Redeemers

Josh Gibson (114 SC)

Gibo was always going to come back strong after a disappointing performance last week. Inconsistency remains somewhat of an issue, which is not ideal. You can’t rely on a bloke you will give a 130 one week and 50 the next.

Grant Birchell (119 SC)

Had a mate who traded him out this week, ironically Birch went bang as a result. Again, there seems to be no bloody consistency with many of these players, particularly in defence. It’s been a strange season.

Aaron Hall (71 SC)

It wasn’t a brilliant effort, but it could have been so much worst for Hall owners. Failed to get a touch in about the first 15 minutes. Recovered admirably. Still seems to be out of favour with Rocket, however. Needs to bounce back considerably to keep his position starting in our forward lines.

ENTRIES FOR COACHKINGS PLAY AT HOME OPEN FOR WCE v ESS THURSDAY NIGHT

The Prodigies

Rhys Mathieson (91 SC)

Stepped up in our time of need. You have to hand it to the kid. A hard nut who loves the inside stuff, this performance should guarantee an extended run for the rest of the season, especially with Brisbane’s woes. They are better off continuing to play kids and looking to the future, of which Mathieson fits the mould perfectly.

Tom Phillips (89 SC)

Absolute ball magnet as a junior and looks the goods at the highest level also. Snagged a couple of goals and looks to have cemented his place in the Collingwood side for weeks to come. On the bubble, should be the number one trade in option this week for those who do not have him.

Tom Ruggles (91 SC)

Another rookie that came to his owner’s aid when needed the most. Full credit to the rug man. Again, will be handy bench cover in defence.

Honourable mentions: Jade Gresham (82 SC), Jarrad Jansen (64 SC), Eric Hipwood (59 SC), Corey Wagner (49 SC).

The Damned

Ryan Davis (32 SC)

Shall now be proclaimed the donut king. Was sitting on 0 SuperCoach points at half-time and going at 0 per cent efficiency. Had a low break-even of 42 heading into the game and didn’t even make it.  Bloody terrible.

Jordan De Goey (64 SC)

Has to go, simple as that. A prime lesson on why the majority of the time it is best to steer clear of mid pricers. Has been highly underwhelming.

Brodie Smith (49 SC)

One of the great let downs this season. Owners would be desperately looking at options to get rid of him. Once a hallmark of his game, his inconsistency has been an absolute nightmare in 2016. Hot and cold to the extreme.

Congrats in order as well

Tammy from The Marrondah Sports Club belted out a very solid 1081 on Saturday arvo and won herself the CoachKings weekly $1000! Well done Tammy

How are you looking coming into the final bye round community?

Bolton's Blues · 27/06/2016 at 14:26

What do you suggest those Cripps owners do?
The kid can play, there is no doubt about it, but hes just giving me a headache i dont need this late in the season

Kev · 27/06/2016 at 14:34

A swap to Treloar if you've got 50k in the bank?

In the Nick of time. · 27/06/2016 at 14:35

If you've got a decent amount of trades then his price with a small amount of cash you should be able to jump on a consistent premo. Otherwise I'd stay if trades are low. He's not playing poorly, just not as well as we would have hoped.

In the Nick of time. · 27/06/2016 at 14:36

Or wait a week for Hannebery?

Bolton's Blues · 27/06/2016 at 14:39

6 trades left, 1 upgrade left, but still have Libba and the under performing Cripps. 432k in the bank
    Upgrade is Petracca which will be to Zorko after next week, leaves me 5 trades
    Was going to wait for Hanners and Pendles to bottom out and trade Cripps and Libba to them, which would leave me 3 trades, which isnt ideal

In the Nick of time. · 27/06/2016 at 14:40

I'd hold. You'll need those trades.

Lachy · 27/06/2016 at 17:53

why would you buy him then…

Bolton's Blues · 27/06/2016 at 19:04

ive had him since the start of the season? i guess we can all select the right players like yourself and be ranked #1 in SC
      sorry man, my mistake

Mikey · 27/06/2016 at 14:34

I have 510k to spend on a Mid…should I bring in sammy Mitchell, Callan ward or dylan shiels?

Much help will be appreciated.

In the Nick of time. · 27/06/2016 at 14:37

Ward for price, consistency and good run to the finals. Shiel for POD.

Higgo's Dog · 27/06/2016 at 14:43

Of those three I'd go Mitchell proven scorer….

Scapegoat3 · 27/06/2016 at 17:07

Don't touch Hawks. Great team but not as good as others for SC. Check the top teams, most do not have a Hawk for a few reasons.

Kev · 27/06/2016 at 14:48

Gws have their bye this week

Kev · 27/06/2016 at 14:53

As do the Hawks… Hold or Ward if bye isn't an issue

In the Nick of time. · 27/06/2016 at 14:39

Forward line looked alright a couple of weeks ago but with Wells and Dahlhaus injured I'm doubting myself.

FWD Line: Wells, Dahlhaus, Hall, Martin, Montagna, Kerridge. EMG: Rose, Petracca. I'd be happy to have Kerridge or Petracca as F6 if need be due to a shortage of trades. THE ISSUE: Do I sit and wait any longer on Hall? Should I bring in Zorko a week early for him and keep the extra 20/30K Hall will lose this week? Otherwise I think a Kerridge upgrade is on the cards.

Mids, RUC and Backline are full premo already. Thanks team!

Leeds17 · 27/06/2016 at 17:00

Still confident that Hall will come good assuming he's playing, team played much better when he was around the ball in the 2nd half hopefully the dinosaur rocket will take notice.

Higgo's Dog · 27/06/2016 at 14:43

I've got nine trades left.

M.Adams D6 and Weithering D7
A.Hall M8 and Petracca M9
Gawn and Goldie
S.Kerridge F6 and F7 Phillips Mendue to swap with Petracca

I also have B.Smith at D5 – is it worth trading him out ??? Considering trades and also I've no cask in the bank.

Would appreciate some comments

In the Nick of time. · 27/06/2016 at 14:57

Get Smith out, quick. If you're low on trades Weitering, Adams, Hall, Petracca and Kerridge aren't so bad at the tail of end of your setups. Smith is hopeless through. Get him out and get in a rock bottom price rookie. Perhaps Aliir or Cole?

Higgo's Dog · 27/06/2016 at 16:51

thanks Nick… I might chance my luck with Smith….and hope he scores large but when Laird is in he seems to crash but I will give it more thought. Will definitely check if both these guys are in

James · 27/06/2016 at 14:54

Merrett or Barlow for f6??

Higgo's Dog · 27/06/2016 at 14:58

I think Barlow has found his spot now but I still don't trust Lyon. At least you can depend on Merrett playing where he has all year.

Bolton's Blues · 27/06/2016 at 15:13

Barlow, but i traded him out earlier in the season and im to stubborn to bring him back

@TheNoLanguage · 27/06/2016 at 22:11

Barlow

Hubba · 28/06/2016 at 22:42

Barlow injured for 4 weeks …merret

James · 27/06/2016 at 14:59

fellas im stumped this week and id love some input, team currently looks like

Shaw, Doch, Simpson, Laird, Rance, KK

Danger, Hanners, Ablett, Parker, Libba, Priddis, Wines, Kerridge

Gawn, Goldy

Martin, Wells, Barlow, Dahlhaus, Zorko, Hall

I have 350k currently in the bank and my last downgrade will be menadue/collins in a few weeks leaving me with around 550-600k of money to upgrade and 10 trades left.
I am waiting for JJ to come back in for my final backline spot and am waiting on dahl, and also hall to hopefully come good.
Which leaves Libba, Wines and Kerridge to go. Thinking about pulling the trigger on one of them this week and trading to treloar but unsure on other mid spots. Considering holding off wines for another week or two and picking up pendles when he drops and also getting ward after his bye.

Any thoughts on my team in general would be greatly appreciated as usual!

In the Nick of time. · 27/06/2016 at 15:06

I'd stay with Wines if you've waited this long and upgrade Kerridge to a Neale, JPK or Montagna who is has DPP status.

@TheNoLanguage · 27/06/2016 at 22:11

Pendles is a rock, I'm getting him in next week after another price drop. Can't go wrong with Ward either!

Martin · 01/07/2016 at 17:30

Libby's to Pendles or Montagna (dpp)

TRIGGER HAPPY · 27/06/2016 at 15:03

Nice write up Carl. I guess I'm gonna take the gibbo rollercoaster all the way, though that should be the defence rollercoaster as the majority go up and down.

Team is pretty much done except for the ruggles query below. Nearly premo would like hannas in the mids.

Def: Shaw, larid, doc, simmo , gibbo. ruggles (Collins, brand)
Mid: Danger, god, rocky, gray, parker, sheil, priddus, Duncan. (trengrove, phillips, stewart)
Ruck: Gawn. goldy. (Wyatt)
Fwd: Zorko, dusty, lids, joey, chad, wells. (tracca, paine).

Pretty happy with team was gonna go Duncan to hannas this week but dunc goes and pulls out another ton.
if you take the 25 out when he got mummified he is averaging over 100 and has 9 tons.
So might just stick for the moment good pod.
8 in the chamber – going tracca to dahl when dahl gets a couple of games under his belt.

D6 last spot to fill.
Was gonna go ruggles – mcveigh this week but ruggles is avg 85 over the last 3 weeks and seemed to have found his niche.
Cats using him alot more out of defence.
Has mcveigh found his mojo or was that last game a one off?
As rd15 bye heavy does give me another player on the park
Or
Take the hit this week and let ruggs moo abit more and trade for bartel in a couple of weeks?
That low score gotta cause a significant price drop.
Currently have $470k to spend on a defender.

thoughts – wait and eat a donut seems to be the advice.

In the Nick of time. · 27/06/2016 at 15:11

Laird at your price range or Pittard (more expensive and just out of your price range) for D6. Even Enright for consistency and a decent price with a 63BE (473K) if you can find some extra cash.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 27/06/2016 at 15:20

Thanks Nick
      I've got laird – just a typo of larid

There are about 3 defenders including William who are about $5k out of my price range.
      frustrating.

Hoping the moo of ruggles will get me there in a week or two without using another trade.

@TheNoLanguage · 27/06/2016 at 22:14

I'm in the same boat mate. I think keeping Ruggles though with more cash to make is a better move than trading just to go from 17 to 18. I'm gonna cop the donut at this stage

Derek · 28/06/2016 at 12:53

not sure if there is a heap of cash to make, maybe $20-$30k. not sure if i would take a donut for $30k.

Cats do have a few tougher games coming up, not sure if Swans, Crows, Dogs will give him as much room to run as other teams. Cats final 4 games are wonderful, but Ruggs won't be around for them.

I like Mcveigh. He is in a team fighting for a top 2 finish. i do worry about players in teams out of contention falling away over the last 1/4 of the season. I'm thinking about Rance, but holding off another week on him.

I N Pieman · 28/06/2016 at 13:26

Keep Duncan. Nice POD. Can go large. I like the Ruggles to McVeigh trade. Don't get emotionally attached to rookies. McVeigh is a proven over many years. He gives you a score this week as well that ruggles wont. As I have said in a previous post I'd say you want 200 points gain to justify a trade & Ruggles to McVeigbh will give that.

Eugene · 27/06/2016 at 15:10

Currently have kerridge and hall as F5/6 and was looking to upgrade one to montagna, can't decide which one tho??

In the Nick of time. · 27/06/2016 at 15:13

Kerridge, he's done his job and has a 100+ BE. Hall is playing well just needs more MID time. GCS have a good run to September.

Southern S · 27/06/2016 at 15:39

Except Kerridge has been in decent form all season Hall is unreliable, Hall also has a 120 BE.

BKW · 27/06/2016 at 16:55

Hall was terrible last weekend for the first three quarters (only had 37 pts to three quarter time) – not sure your argument stacks up.

Having said that Kerridge does appear to have peaked in price…

ronaldo · 27/06/2016 at 15:25

Community ihave 115k in the bank, now i think ablett is a must so is there anyway of me bringing him into my side thx. Players with the bye are in CAPS
Def- SHAW, simpson, pittard, docherty,GIBSON, laird(lee, COLLINS)
Mid- DANGER, pendles, SHIEL, MITCHELL,priddis, liberatore, parker,KEAYS(trengove, MATHIESON,macpherson
Ruc- gawn, GOLDY(goertz)
Fwd- martin, montagna,ZORKO,BARLOW, merret, j kennedy(phillips,hall)

I only have 16 fielded, will be 17 if lee is named, any ideas on how to get ablett and have 18?
PLZ HELP!!

In the Nick of time. · 27/06/2016 at 15:38

Lee won't be in this week I imagine. Now is a good time to get rid of Keays, If you have Hall as bench cover you may as well ditch him. Should leave you with the money you need to finalise your FWD bench and MIDs. Perhaps Rose and Ross? POD choices but limited FWD rookie options now.

red5jc · 27/06/2016 at 15:32

RE trades
I already have Phillips.
I dont see any other worthwhile downgrades and I have 9 trades left and at least 19 on the field.
I dont see the point is sideway trading with Kerridge, Hall or Libba. Not premos but good enough to score enough points.
Williams and Crocker haven't gone up enough.
I'm considering holding.
Anyone else thinking the same?

Gavin · 27/06/2016 at 15:33

Yes, this week is tough. I might hold til rd 16 when there is a better selection of players.

Maxy · 28/06/2016 at 20:45

Consider taking a punt on Silvagni, they'll look to put a few games into him

Southern S · 27/06/2016 at 15:37

Kerridge+35k to Montagna is a good trade that I'm doing.

Montagna 15% ownership 100 average. BE 53.

Kerridge 58% ownership 86.5 average BE 105.

Hall probably should've been traded a while ago I did it before the byes when he got dropped, if you've held this long I guess it's a different story but no longer looks anywhere near a keeper.

red5jc · 27/06/2016 at 15:58

Thanks Southern.
      I like that one allot. Good job.!!
      I just need a worthwhile down grade to get the 35K
      Maybe Kade Stewart $169k to Thomas Cole $117k. Not sure if Cole will play again though.
      Or maybe Jesse Joyce (played 3, BE -5). Not much cash generation but better chance of playing.

BKW · 27/06/2016 at 16:58

Yep like this one also, except I'm planning to offload my worst pick off the year (Brodie Smith) for Montagna and might have to wait a week or two on Kerridge

Cam_H · 27/06/2016 at 20:20

red5jc,
    I'm going from 10 to 8 trades this week, but like yourself, opting to run with some mid-pricers for a bit in case calamity strikes (a la Nic Nat – Tippett – Dahlhaus week).
    Alarmed to see someone on the forums proposing to go from 5 trades to 2 trades this week in a series of upgrades.

Gavin · 27/06/2016 at 15:32

Is it worth it to bring in Trengove (mel) for R. Davis? Davis will lose cash and dont even think he will be named this week after last rounds performance.

I N Pieman · 27/06/2016 at 16:43

Thats a good idea if you need to make some cash as trengove still has a low breakeven

Gavin · 27/06/2016 at 18:09

Thanks Pieman free up about 100k to but dont really have any other option with practically no rookie down grades. Wanted to bring him in before his 3rd game but couldnt.Only 1 price rise so far so I think I might jump on him because Davis is pretty much maxed out and Trengove will make cash.

Blake · 27/06/2016 at 15:32

KK and Hopper to Simpson and Phillips
THOUGHTS

In the Nick of time. · 27/06/2016 at 15:44

Do you already have Boyd (WBD)? Around the same price and scoring a little bigger although that may change when JJ comes back in. Otherwise I'd look at Zwilliams, Pittard and Enright who are about 50K cheaper.

Blake · 27/06/2016 at 15:54

I don't have Boyd

Blake · 27/06/2016 at 16:04

I'm going to go with Pittard.

BKW · 27/06/2016 at 17:00

I prefer Simpson, consistent and durable

Tofor · 27/06/2016 at 16:29

KK OUT. What a joke he's become. KK to ANYONE is a good trade.

Southern S · 27/06/2016 at 21:52

Simpson or Williams.

red5jc · 27/06/2016 at 15:33

How many trades have people got left?

In the Nick of time. · 27/06/2016 at 15:42

I've only got five but I've been way too undisciplined. 10 would be a good number at this stage. Most would have around 7-8 I would imagine after this week's trades.

ToneStar · 27/06/2016 at 18:54

10 with full premo…

Cam_H · 27/06/2016 at 20:22

10 to 8 this week without full premo.

Clarky99 · 28/06/2016 at 16:41

9 before this week. But looking like im using 3 this week. Means i will only have 1 upgrade left.

MOC · 27/06/2016 at 15:34

Luke Hodge anyone?

Southern S · 27/06/2016 at 15:47

Will be a great POD, but obviously not worth getting on his bye round, might be able to get him cheaper after another game or two if willing to wait, BE of 125.

MOC · 27/06/2016 at 15:51

Cheers mate. Cash isn't really an issue, I'll probably get him in next week

Southern S · 27/06/2016 at 15:55

Yep Hodge is usually a lock for me, kind of regret not leaving a spot for him in my midfield.

MOC · 27/06/2016 at 15:58

Yeh same for me. I reckon he'll explode like a caged bull after the bye.

Derek · 27/06/2016 at 18:42

he was huge yesterday, his SC score didn't reflect the impact he had on the game. not surprisingly, Sam mitchell scores well with hodge back.

MOC · 27/06/2016 at 19:54

Yeh and he was rotated on and off a fair bit yesterday… Had 6 clangers, but that will drop significantly with the more games he plays

pod · 27/06/2016 at 20:12

Yes! good choice, will dominate

MOC · 27/06/2016 at 23:40

Cheers mate, i reckon it will pay off

I N Pieman · 27/06/2016 at 15:40

Well done to community man Phil & his team Moustachio. Ploughed his way into 4th place overall in SC. Good luck mate

TRIGGER HAPPY · 27/06/2016 at 15:53

insert hand clapping here.
    nice work Phil
    lets hope one of the community takes out the overall!

jockreynolds · 27/06/2016 at 16:12

Great stuff Phil!

Grahame Lebroy · 27/06/2016 at 16:38

Exciting times Phil great effort, goodluck for the rest of the year

Moustachio · 27/06/2016 at 16:57

Thanks lads! Couldn't do it without all the sage advice on this site each week <3

hedski · 27/06/2016 at 18:02

Keep on goin Phil yours for the taking.
      Great work.

Moustachio · 27/06/2016 at 17:05

PS pretty sure Jess_coach's team is quite high in the rankings too (top 50) but I won't give away the name as looks like she trying to fly low =p

I N Pieman · 27/06/2016 at 17:45

How are you placed for round 15 Phil?

Moustachio · 28/06/2016 at 08:58

Not too bad, have 18 atm. Planned to ditch the Rug for his bye to grab an extra body on field, but now the bugger is playing like a premo so it hardly seems fair :S

Derek · 28/06/2016 at 10:35

that is awesome. will be cheering him on.

The Ranger · 28/06/2016 at 11:40

Wow! Great work Phil, good luck mate!

Nut bush · 27/06/2016 at 15:45

Great write up again Big Carl.
Zorko is my villain this week because he left 57k SCers stranded. I bought him into my squad two weeks ago. I am sorry he withdrew for personal reasons and I hope he returns 100% in round 16. Does anyone know 'the problem?'
Certainly his good health is VIP.

Gavin · 27/06/2016 at 15:56

I think some said last week his wife had her (their) baby?

Nut bush · 27/06/2016 at 16:14

Thanks. And that is a personal problem? Why not simply announce the arrival of their baby and congratulations to them both.

Southern S · 27/06/2016 at 16:23

The team lists stated Zorko out (personal)

The word problem was never mentioned 😉

Grahame Lebroy · 27/06/2016 at 16:40

I heard there was a worry with the bub after it was born so he decided to stay with them both instead of going to Melb for the game

Nut bush · 27/06/2016 at 17:13

OK. I am glad that all is well.

I N Pieman · 27/06/2016 at 18:36

Football takes a huge backwards step to the welfare of your family

Tommo09 · 27/06/2016 at 15:55

Is Zorko still a must have? Or are there better options?
I have to choose out of Riewoldt and Zorko now that I am keeping Hall
I am thinking Riewoldt for the POD

Pinidu · 27/06/2016 at 17:12

Take Zorko. Proven player and must have in the FWD line. Saint Nick is aging and injury prone (concussion history).

Shumkey Schmobs · 27/06/2016 at 17:15

Riewoldt injury prone and old

Neverweaken · 27/06/2016 at 17:29

Nick or Jack?

Tommo09 · 27/06/2016 at 19:15

Nick

Jordan · 27/06/2016 at 16:05

Just thought I'd stop by and get some feedback on my team. My full team will be named on field whether they have a bye or not this round to give some example of my team outside of byes, (bye players will be in caps).

Shaw, Doch, Simpson, Bartel, Rance, Laird (Sam Collins, Darcy Tucker)

Danger, Pendles, Ward, GAJ, Libba, Zaharakis, Priddis, Wines (Bailey Williams, Kade Stewart, Jack Trengrove)

Gawn, Nic Nat (Grimley)

Dusty, Zorko, Zach Merret, Barlow, Kerridge, Hall (Petracca, Cox)

I am thinking of Williams to Phillips, because Williams is utter shit and a mistake of a trade on my behalf, and also Kerridge or Hall to Montagna. Kerridge is a consistent 80-100 with some blemishes here and there, however Hall has been sub-par below 75 most weeks since his blistering start.

I am waiting on Goldy's price to drop further as I am going to swing in Mason Cox into the ruck for one round. I am thinking in the next couple of weeks, Libba to Hannerbery, Zaharakis to Parker or Selwood (depending on both parties, price and form), and also Ollie Wines to Sloane, Neale, or Coniglio (depending on price and form again).

Sorry about the comment and it's probably confusing, but feedback would be great.

Thanks community

Jordan · 27/06/2016 at 16:08

Completely forgot to do bye round players in caps, however they are as follows;
    Shaw, Danger, Nic Nat (injured), Collins, Tucker, Stewart, Zorko, Barlow

Neverweaken · 27/06/2016 at 17:29

I'm keeping Hall and doing Kerridge to Montagna. Haven't got the money to get rid of Hall. And think he will pick up some cash over the next few weeks?
      Same as Zaha. To cheap to trade and only need a couple of good scores to then cash out

Derek · 27/06/2016 at 18:37

Good team, not sure how many trades you have.
    I would get rid of stewart before Williams. I doubt Stewart will play much more so he has to go, but at least williams has DPP which will be valuable in the run home, being able to swing with bartel, Stewart to Phillips won't make you much cash, but better than nothing. Phillips opens up your Mid/Fwd swing.

i think you need to hold only one of either Hall, kerridge or Petracca as your M9/F7 swining bench player. Out of those i would go with hall. Suns have a great run home.

Jordan · 27/06/2016 at 21:25

I have 12 trades, 10 with the Phillips and Montagna trades…

Jordan · 27/06/2016 at 21:29

Also have 210k in the chest

Blake · 27/06/2016 at 16:06

How many Collingwood players does every one have?

Starkingdom · 27/06/2016 at 16:19

3- Treloar, J Smith & Phillips
    Hoping Spendles still got flu so price drops then Smith out Spendles in

Southern S · 27/06/2016 at 16:21

One.

red5jc · 27/06/2016 at 16:24

TRIGGER HAPPY · 27/06/2016 at 16:27

Grahame Lebroy · 27/06/2016 at 16:41

Got Pendles and Phillips

Moustachio · 27/06/2016 at 17:00

Pendles, super premo Howe (!!) and maybe Phillips

Neverweaken · 27/06/2016 at 17:25

Treloar and now Phillips. Maybe Pendles in a couple of weeks

Clarky99 · 28/06/2016 at 16:47

Got Pendles, Sidebum and Phillips. May bring in Treloar this week.

Shake n bake · 27/06/2016 at 16:15

So how many players are we fielding this week? I should have 20 with tucker to be traded.

Blake · 27/06/2016 at 16:18

20 with all rookies playing

red5jc · 27/06/2016 at 16:25

TRIGGER HAPPY · 27/06/2016 at 16:38

Not enough!
    Was always gonna be Rd 15 heavy, nic nat to goldy didn't help.
    Team above
    16 may be a stretch if make no trades. 🙁
    Think write this one off go again next week.
    Pity cause I climbed over 5000 spots this week.

Grahame Lebroy · 27/06/2016 at 16:42

20 at this stage

Neverweaken · 27/06/2016 at 17:24

19 if I bring Phillips in. 18 first week 17 last week.

Southern S · 27/06/2016 at 17:29

hedski · 27/06/2016 at 17:29

18 (hopefully)

Steeeve · 27/06/2016 at 21:19

Only 17 unfortunately. Didn't look too hard at this round, figured if I brought people on after their byes I'd be fine for the last bye round. Rookie mistake.

Southern S · 27/06/2016 at 21:50

I refused to look at any of the bye rounds until they came, still managed 19 players,17 players and 20 for each bye round. Got a bit lucky I guess.

Clarky99 · 28/06/2016 at 16:04

Looking like 17 for me

darren · 27/06/2016 at 16:23

Hey guys not sure what to do any help appreciated, 7 trades left. Rank 138. Done some risky trades i.e.. NICNAT to jacobs, but thats to avoid having the same team as everyone else Want to go GREENE to MONTAGNa with his price bottomed out and greene putrid every second week Im feeling it, team is:
Shaw, laird, bartel, boyd, simpson, rance (collins, Austin)
GAJ, danger, sloane, peddles, prides, selwood, ward, libba (phillips, trengrove, dunkley)
Gawn, jacobs (cox)
Zorko, dusty, lids, hall, barlow, GREENE (petracca, menadue)

Grahame Lebroy · 27/06/2016 at 16:48

Nice ranking, your team is in a great position. Pretty much full premo. Montagna very solid, also Dahlhaus back soon. Maybe Libba to Hanners.

Neverweaken · 27/06/2016 at 17:21

Agree Libba to a premo but who? Treloar maybe? Is it to late to grab Roclkliff?

Pete · 28/06/2016 at 17:00

Darren awesome job m8 good luck for the season. I totally agree pi$$ Greene off and bring in Montagna you wont get him cheaper with his break even on 53 he is averaging 100 and he has been very bloody consistent.

Your NicNat to Jacobs trade I also like seeing Goldy is playing injured and hasn't been scoring huge since his injury, hopefully the POD in Jacobs pays off for you.

David · 27/06/2016 at 16:25

to get pittard this week as last defender or wait for JJ…thoughts?

Cameron · 27/06/2016 at 17:24

I'm thinking about that too…..he will probably still be a while, could be a good option if you get an injury late in the season.
    I dont think it is worth waiting that long though, especially if you're fielding a rookie in his place

Jizzo · 27/06/2016 at 16:28

Merret or montagna

Neverweaken · 27/06/2016 at 17:18

Just think Essendon players will get tired. Just my gut saying that

Lachy · 27/06/2016 at 17:54

no.. people have been saying that all season and it wont happen

Southern S · 27/06/2016 at 19:21

Agreed, Plus in particular Zach Merrett doesn't tire, there's no evidence of it.

Danners · 27/06/2016 at 22:19

Tough one, Montagna since you will have spare cash

Micky · 27/06/2016 at 16:29

Any rookie mid/Fwds or Fwds that I can get this week. They don't have to be on the bubble

ethan · 27/06/2016 at 16:38

Phillips number 1 option and Eric Hipwood looks to have good job security

James · 27/06/2016 at 16:30

watch out for boyds scores to potentially drop when JJ comes back into the side, Pittard maybe?

Neverweaken · 27/06/2016 at 16:33

Ok team is, irrespective of byes.
DEF. Docherty, Simpson, Boyd, Rance, Suckling, Shaw (Ruggles, Collins)
MID. Ablett, Treloar, Danger, Selwood, Priddis, Barlow, Rockliff, Libba (Zaha, Stewart, McPherson)
RUCK. Gawn, Hampson. (Currie)
FWD. Martin, Kennedy, Kerridge, Hall, Motlop, Wells, (Petracca, Adams)
Rolled the dice on Hampson v Martin. Will just have to live with it. Maybe Currie will play soon?
7 trades left.
Macpherson to Phillips and Kerridge to Montagna. Will have 19 on the field this week. 5 trades
Then Petracca and Adams to Delideo and Rookie. 3 trades and cash.
Then Zaha or Hall or Libba and cash to Pendles or premo mid. 2 trades left.
Obviously used too many trades before now. Thanks Tippett and NicNat. But are my plans making sense?

Grahame Lebroy · 27/06/2016 at 16:43

Nice effort rankings wise, I'd also consider Dahlhaus for your Fed line

Derek · 27/06/2016 at 16:49

Delidio is still a POD. increased last week from 3.8% to only 7.5%

Neverweaken · 27/06/2016 at 17:17

Hopefully getting him next week. Don't have the cash this week. And need my bye players on the field

Steeeve · 27/06/2016 at 20:26

Waited on him and saved $15k. He went down, Kerridge had his last price rise. Swap. Bang.

Moustachio · 28/06/2016 at 09:01

But guessing that 50% of the top 1000 got him :S

ethan · 27/06/2016 at 17:00

Thoughts community

Backline:
Shaw, Docherty, Simpson, Bartel, Rance, Laird (Collins, Tucker)

Mid:
Danger, Ward, Ablett, TREALOR, Parker, Priddis, Gray, Rockliff (Trengove, Keays, Gore)

Ruck:
Gawn, Martin (Grimley)

Forward
Dustin, Merrett, MONTAGNA, Wells, Wingard, DELEDIO (Petracca, Rose)

Trades this week:
In: Montagna, Deledio, Trealor
Outs: Cox, Hall, Libba

Darren · 27/06/2016 at 18:26

All 3 are playing this week, imo don't trade out players playing in a bye, I have all 3 of the players you want trade, think hall can get back to 90ppg n Lib might be tired after a year off so bye will do him good I think. As for cox you can swing him for coverage. Unless you have a surplus of trades I would sit pretty tight n if you really want lids or mont can you trade petracca?

Pinidu · 27/06/2016 at 17:10

Community, who needs to be traded out FIRST: Aaron HALL OR Sam KERIDDGE?

Hall is priced at 400K with a BE of 120.
Kerridge is priced at 440K with a BE of 100….

Cheers

Neverweaken · 27/06/2016 at 17:16

I'm trading Kerridge. Hall is to the price it's not worth trading him out. And hopefully can get back into it and pick up 50k neither are keepers but Hall might end up cover. Kerridge has made his money for us.

Don't Blush Baby · 27/06/2016 at 17:22

Don't have Hall anymore but going Kerridge to Lids

Southern S · 27/06/2016 at 17:27

Tough call but I'd be inclined to trade Hall, hasn't shown much for a fair while now.

Adam · 27/06/2016 at 17:22

Including this week's trade of Rich to Docherty my team is currently:
Def: H Shaw, S Docherty, M Boyd, J Bartel, K Simpson, R Laird, S Collins, T Lee.
Mids: P Dangerfield, D Hannebery, S Pendlebury, G Ablett, M Priddis, R Gray, D Shiel, L Parker, J Trengove, J Jansen, T Phillips.
Rucks: T Goldstein, M Gawn, D Wyatt.
Fwds: Zorko, Barlow, Montagna, Hall, Kerridge, Lyons, Brown, Silvangi.
Ranked 841 and 5 trades left.
Would it be a good idea to bring in Martin/Deledio this week for Kerridge but I would need to do a downgrade to have sufficient funds which would then leave me with 3 trades at the end of the week and Lyons the only non premium. If I don't bring one of them in this week then in the next month one will be upgraded to Deledio and the other to Dahlhaus/Greene or N Riewoldt.
Greatly appreciate any thoughts/feedback from the community.

Neverweaken · 27/06/2016 at 17:23

Simpson in Defence. Or has everyone around you got him?

pete · 27/06/2016 at 17:24

made 3 trades 10 left
bartel shaw doc simpson rance adams: collins brand
danger ablett steven sheil selwood pendles trengrove phillips hanners jansen
gawn goldstien : cox
martin barlow lids montagna amt petraca kerridge wyatt
i traded davis for phillips zorko for montagna and ruggles for simpson leaves me 10 trades 32000 in the bank ranked 197 can i hold my position in top 200 thoughts comm

Southern S · 27/06/2016 at 17:25

Why did you trade Zorko?

pete · 27/06/2016 at 17:32

hey southern it gives me 19 on the park next week also points or am i making a mistake

Southern S · 27/06/2016 at 17:35

You have a reasonable amount of trades left, but it seems like a bad move to trade out a premo who is having a good year.

Plus having one extra player might only make you 20-50 points?

pete · 27/06/2016 at 17:41

hmmm thanks southern ill reverse and have a look that will leave 11 left thanks

pete · 27/06/2016 at 17:43

question i was asking was can montagne outscore zorko i know he has had a great year just didnt want to drop in rankings but if you think 20 or 30 points its not that much

pete · 27/06/2016 at 17:47

i just reversed cant afford simpson by trading zorko its gives me enough to get simpson

Gavin · 27/06/2016 at 18:26

Please dont be foolish and trade Zorko. You can find another way to get Simmo in or wait til you can, you are wasting a huge trades

Captain Awesome · 27/06/2016 at 18:56

What about McVeigh instead

pete · 27/06/2016 at 19:12

thanks gavin ill have a rethink

pete · 27/06/2016 at 19:14

yes im considering mcveigh

tom · 27/06/2016 at 17:28

Hopper out for 6 weeks.

johnno2908 · 27/06/2016 at 17:54

Makes that decision easier…managed?

Captain Awesome · 27/06/2016 at 18:06

Fracture in lower back

Southern S · 27/06/2016 at 21:38

6 weeks would be an incredibly long time to manage a player.

Jeremy · 27/06/2016 at 17:52

Should i go cripps to sam mitchell?

Kev · 27/06/2016 at 17:56

Not bad. Only if you have enough on field for the bye

In the Nick of time. · 27/06/2016 at 18:03

No rush, seems a bit of a luxury trade to me.

Jeremy · 27/06/2016 at 18:04

Ok and if i did it i would only have 2 trades left…

Jeremy · 27/06/2016 at 18:45

Then absolutely don't do it.

Merchantbank · 27/06/2016 at 21:02

No wonder you have so few trades if you even consider that crazy trade. You will be screaming by round 18.

Southern S · 27/06/2016 at 21:48

Then it's a totally bonkers trade.

johnny_z · 27/06/2016 at 18:01

Pittard probably doesn't win enough contested ball but will consider.
Yeah love Dahl as a doggies man traded him out couple weeks ago. But may need to upgrade hall.
It's out of Simpson and Boyd for me, leaning towards Boyd due to 8% less ownership..

Deccas · 27/06/2016 at 18:07

Who for d6 and F6 and m8 and replacement for nic nat?

Forward line currently
Martin Zorko Dahl, Barlow, Wells, Hall. Hall ill probably trade and put in a solid player most likely pushing Wells to d6.

Backline:
Shaw Doc Simpson, Rance Laird Adams. Replacement for Adams. Can be anyone.

Mids:
Danger, Pendles, Hanners, Ward Parker, Priddis Gray, Libba. Upgrade libba to who?

Rucks:
Nic nat Replacement is it Goldy who is about 20k more or is there anyone else apart from Gawn who i currently have?

Thanks Community.

Anyh · 27/06/2016 at 18:10

Question.

Is it worth trading petracca for Phillips?

Harry · 27/06/2016 at 18:40

You need to trade Phillips in so I would say yes if he's the only trade out option. He's got more money to make but not much. Any other trade out candidates?

anthonyc12 · 27/06/2016 at 19:48

It would either be him or Menadue.

I also have Josh Dunkley, but he has not made a whole heap of cash.

Danners · 27/06/2016 at 22:17

If you need the cash, yes

Connor · 27/06/2016 at 18:22

I need some advice on my last 2 spots before full premo!

L. Neale OR D. Hannebery

L. Montagna OR M. Barlow OR D. Zorko

Cheers in advance 🙂

Gavin · 27/06/2016 at 18:39

Hanners

Zorko

dilema · 27/06/2016 at 18:41

Neale and montagna

dilema · 27/06/2016 at 18:43

Neale has big scores to come and Montagna good under roof

In the Nick of time. · 27/06/2016 at 19:15

Neale and Joey

anthdepa · 28/06/2016 at 09:28

Neale and Montagna

Nigel · 27/06/2016 at 18:26

Kerridge out for a defender this week,will help my structure a lot and I'll be able to field 19 this week instead of 18. Question is which defender? Currently have Shaw, Docherty, Bartel, Laird, Rance, ?, Collins & Tucker
Options are Simpson, McVeigh or Suckling
Simpson is averaging 105 and priced thereabouts
McVeigh is averaging 87, priced 440k but could easily average 100 here on
Suckling is cheap, will only average 90-95 from here on but does have DPP (I have a F/b rookie)

Derek · 27/06/2016 at 18:27

i don't believe Big Carl could do his section this week and not mention Zac Dawson's effort on the weekend.

true, i'm not sure what category he should be in, be it Hero, redeemer, Prodigy or villain? I think he was one of each for each quarter on the weekend.

all i know is, when a player of his standings in the game, can pump out his highest score since round 3, 2011, and keep Travis Cloke to only 2.2, that is significant and needs to be mentioned, somewhere. seriously!

Not only did Zac's 85SC on the weekend, increase his price by $22k, he has now increased an incredible $24k for the year (may have missed the boat), it has made his BE = Zero.

Zac is looking at 2016 being the first year since 2006, where his Supercoach price at the end of the year maybe higher than his starting price. seriously, he hasn't been able to achieve that feat for a decade.

Supercoachers have already started to flock to him, he is now owned by 1.3%, up from last week's 1.2%. I don't think it is a rounding adjustment either.

you all know i love this bloke. how many GF's has he lost? but he keeps on punching. get around him and cheer him on.

i just thought someone had to mention him, as Big Carl didn't seem to think it worthy.

my season is already shot, you know what i'm thinking of doing community!!!!

Moustachio · 28/06/2016 at 09:07

A stiff breeze would keep Clokey to 2.2 =p

Nigel · 27/06/2016 at 18:28

Is it worth getting McVEigh instead of Simpson to save 80k and hope they average similar. Or should I just spend the cash and get Simpson? 9 trades left, 100k in bank, Petracca only rookie left in 22

dilema · 27/06/2016 at 18:36

thinking the same, not sure gut telling me McVeigh

Gavin · 27/06/2016 at 18:43

Simmo consistent

In the Nick of time. · 27/06/2016 at 19:15

Go with Enright instead.

Southern S · 27/06/2016 at 21:47

Considering McVeigh has been fairly inconsistent I wouldn't risk it, unless of course you are struggling to finance a full premo team on field.

Pman35 · 27/06/2016 at 21:51

Simpson is ultra consistent, McVeigh isn't, spend the extra to go proper full premo.

Alex · 27/06/2016 at 19:02

Aaron Hall… What are people doing…

Bolton's Blues · 27/06/2016 at 19:07

Low trades (under 10) = Hold
    Nice amount of trades? = Trade

tophawk · 27/06/2016 at 20:33

Traded him out 5 weeks ago. Had a feeling at the time he was going to fall off the pace.

James · 27/06/2016 at 20:56

F7/M9 for mine.

Leeds17 · 28/06/2016 at 06:01

Missed the boat to trade I reckon, great option M9/F7 if it comes to that but GCs draw isn't too bad and they are getting blokes back which should make it easier for him nothing to say he can't get back to his 100+ scores.

Andy · 27/06/2016 at 19:03

G'day Community,

I have one more player to upgrade to be a full premium side.

It's AMT in my defence. I have Shaw, Simpson, Docherty, Rance and Laird as my premos.

Do you suggest I wait for JJ (when is he back?) or go for someone like Boyd?

My other option is Williams from GWS. I saw him live on the weekend and was impressed by his game.

Thanks!

CaPtKaOs · 27/06/2016 at 20:00

I have the same def lineup. I'm considering Enright for his reliability and may bring him in in rd16. He was rested in Rd4, has his bye next week, and will get a bye with all other teams the week before finals. So I dont think the cats will rest him. He has played 20 plus games every year since 2006. BUT. He has a 95 avg. AMT has a 75 average. Is the extra 20 worth a precious trade? Im thinking not yet. I'll do it later if I have enough trades. But I may need them to fix injury problems if they pop up.

In the Nick of time. · 27/06/2016 at 21:08

Enright or Pittard who is another POD having a great season just like ZWilliams.

Southern S · 27/06/2016 at 21:46

Williams has been very good this year and has now just pumped out a very good score. Low BE not a bad time to get him and only in 2.2% of teams.

Danners · 27/06/2016 at 22:17

Williams does look good, but I would rather Boyd or Bartel as they are more likely to keep the scoring up. Not saying that Williams won't though

Dean · 27/06/2016 at 19:04

DEF: Shaw, Simpson, Rance, Laird, Rich, Adams (B Williams, Collins)
MID: Danger, Pendles, Ward, Hanners, GAJ, Steven, Wines, Libba (Dunkley, Trengove, Mathieson)
RUCK: Goldy, Gawn (Cox)
FWD: Martin, Barlow, Motlop, Rioli, Hall, Wells (Phillips, Wyatt)

I Have 9 trades left.

OPTION 1 (Leaves 8 trades)
Adams to Docherty
No other trades.

OPTION 2 (Leaves 6 trades)
Adams to Docherty
Dunkley to S Reid
Rich to Boyd (Rich average is 88 and his B/E is 95)

OPTION 3 (Leaves 6 trades)
Adams to Docherty
Dunkley to S Reid
Motlop to Montagna (Motlop has a average of 86 and his B/E is 52)

NOTE: With OPTION 1 – I should have between 18 to 20 players.

All players apart from Hall such at Rioli, Wells & Motlop in my forward line have low break evens. I also want to bring Zorko in after the bye for one of those forwards or possibly Libba so I then have a DPP in the centre.

Over to you community, all advice is welcome and appreciated.

Bolton's Blues · 27/06/2016 at 20:11

Option 2 or 1.
    3 has sideways trades, which youd like to avoid unless full premo and there is no reason why motlop cant turn it around

Cam_H · 27/06/2016 at 20:46

Dean,
    Best of luck with whatever you decide.
    I would go with Option 1 and hold your trades. I'm in a similar 'boat', not full premo' – I want to upgrade 'this guy and that guy', but …
    As Jock says … "You will give your left testicle for another trade when you get deep into the season".

Dean · 27/06/2016 at 21:28

Cheers Bolton & Cam

ronaldo · 27/06/2016 at 19:27

Def- SHAW, simpson, pittard, docherty,GIBSON, laird(lee, COLLINS)
Ruc- gawn, GOLDY(goertz)
Fwd- martin, montagna,ZORKO,BARLOW, merret, j kennedy(phillips,hall)

I only have 16 fielded, will be 17 if lee is named, any ideas on how to get ablett as i feel like he is just a must have now and have 18?
Do i downgrade hall?

Joe · 27/06/2016 at 19:29

Quite stuck on what to do community, tried a number of trades but not confident with any of them. Also got a head-to-head match that's 50/50 in my main league.
At this stage I'll be fielding 17 players (with Naitanui on field).
13 trades left and $210k in the bank, what to do?

B: Heater, Docherty, Simpson, Gibbo, Rance, Laird (Ruggles, Collins)
M: Danger, Neale, Pendles, Hannebery, Shiel, Cripps, Gray, Trengove (Davis, Keays, Dunkley)
R: Gawn, Naitanui (Loersch)
F: Dusty, Zorko, Wells, Greene, Kerridge, Hall (Petracca, Phillips)

Any thoughts would be appreciated community!

Gavin · 27/06/2016 at 19:42

I would hold? Your team looks good with that many trades

Joe · 27/06/2016 at 19:53

I'd prefer to field at least 18 though

Southern S · 27/06/2016 at 19:59

Keays should've been culled before he started bleeding.

Davis could then be upgraded to a premo so you wouldn't have to field Trengove.

Dean · 27/06/2016 at 20:59

Bloody hell you were not wrong about it being difficult, I tried a few different things but they didn't seem worth it after I checked it all out. However the following 3 trades would see you in a lovely position for your main league and moving forward. g

#1 Trade Davis to Reid
    #2 Shiel to GAJ ya gotta get Gazza.
    #3 Keays to Montagna – He has a B/E of 53 and has a average of 100 – Montagna's scores have been as follows: 83,100,150,110,82,70,130,110,99,95,45,121,115 and he has dropped $124k this is the lowest you will get him for a top 10 forward in my opinion.

By doing this you get Gazza & Montagna who are playing, you have plenty of trades left with 10 remaining after round 15.
    This should leave you with $40k
    Then when you're ready to get rid of Petraccam, swap them over and bring in a premium midfielder for Petracca either next week or the week after. Don't get attached to players that will still make you cash, if you can get the Elite premium you want by culling a player such as Petracca next week then do it even if it means Pattracca is projected to make another $20k

Hope this helps mate. Good luck

Joe · 27/06/2016 at 22:48

Cheers Dean sounds like a intriguing plan, you've given me food for thought!
      Shiel has been such a consistent pillar of my midfield for the entire year so far (his range of scores are between 82-120) it will be hard seeing him go should I do so.

Dean · 28/06/2016 at 17:29

If all the other top rucks didn't have there BYE rounds then Granted NicNat would be priority, however you could only bring in Jacobs for NicNat and Jacobs hasn't done much,

Agree Shiel's has been consistent with his scores of: 102,98,101,108,92,114,92,120,109,118,115,88,82,114 thus far, however when comparing him to GAJ there is no comparison especially considering from rounds 1 to Round 7 or 8 GAJ was playing sore, the God is now 100% and he has started tackling and throwing his body in the packs like the old GAJ hence why the last month his scores have been the GAJ we always relied upon and more importantly he is a TOP Vice Captain or Captain candidate where as Shiel's is not.
        GAJ scores have been as follows: 139,120,135,109,100,102,82,99,143,121,127,159 thus far. In my opinion Shiels to GAJ is more of a upgrade then a sideways trade and you are lucky you are in the position to make these trades due to having a ton of trades left.

Up to you mate but if your team was mine I would be doing those THREE trades without second guessing. Then next week get rid of NicNat for either Goldy, Martin, Mummy or Blicavs, in my opinion its pointless trading NicNat just to bring in someone like Jacobs.

Good luck either way mate.

Nifty · 27/06/2016 at 21:44

Nicnat has to be a priority Champ.

Joe · 27/06/2016 at 22:40

If I were to trade Nicnat out this week the only premium option imo would be Jacobs, and there are better options I reckon.
      All the other premo rucks have the bye in Martin, Goldy, Mummy, Blicavs and I already have Gawn.

Blueprime · 28/06/2016 at 00:32

1 trade only. Greene to Montagna or Merrett.

Dean · 28/06/2016 at 18:21

Otherwise if you really want to keep Shiel's mate, then just trade Greene to Montagna, Merrett or Deledio
    I personally prefer Montagna for $475k and a breakeven of only 53 as he has bottomed out. Also worth noting Merrett hasn't done a thing wrong.

Delideo has scored: 89,64,125,97,107,91,105,110 (Scoring great, injury is my only concern)
    Merrett has scored: 114,131,99,123,53,90,106,130,100,74,128,97,108

NOTE: You wont get GAJ at this price again because his B/E is only 82 – Also keep in mind GAJ has averaged 130 in his last 5 games. He has only scored under 100 on twice and they were scores of 99 & 82 when he was still sore.
    Gazza is the second best midfielder thus far and he was playing sore early, he could quite possibly end up the #1 midfielder by season end. This is why I believe Shiel's to GAJ is a awesome upgrade, he should average you at lese 20 points more per week then Shiel's plus you get him before he hits $700k and more importantly you have the extra player this week.

Just don't trade NicNat to Jacobs just for the sake of having a second Ruck this week mate, fix that next week and bring in a ruck that you actually really like.

poloko48 · 27/06/2016 at 19:43

Trades this week:
Davis OUT, Pittard IN (Bartel swing to MID)
Stewart OUT, Phillips IN (Hall swing to MID)

Team this week (17 starters), 5 trades & $214K left:
DEF: Pittard, Laird, Wagner (Heater, WIlliams, Ruggles, Collins, Brand)
MID: Hanners, GAJ, Parker, Priddis, Hall, Petracca, Trengove (Danger, Jelwood, Bartel)
RUC: Gawn (Goldy, King)
FWD: Dusty, Zorks, Buddy, Wells, Kerridge, Lids (Rose, Phillips)

Any comments or feedback on trades welcome, thanks community, good luck this week!

Steeeve · 27/06/2016 at 19:44

How long until Darcy MacPherson could theoretically return?

Gavin · 27/06/2016 at 19:51

Probably wont?

I N Pieman · 27/06/2016 at 19:57

Quite a while mate. GC getting some boys back. Don't forget they have JOM & swallow to come. Think they might be slightly ahead of him. Make a decision to move him on now or use him as a loop

Steeeve · 27/06/2016 at 21:22

Reckon O'Meara could be considered at m10?

Southern S · 27/06/2016 at 21:35

Why not M9? Seems an expensive M10 but if you have a huge team value………………………

pod · 27/06/2016 at 20:02

Dawson D8 or no

Tim · 27/06/2016 at 21:41

What are you smoking? It must be good stuff

Danners · 27/06/2016 at 22:14

Rather have him at D1

Lachy · 28/06/2016 at 02:52

Yeah I'd probably chuck the C on him this week if you can also

Derek · 28/06/2016 at 09:53

price went up $24k, i think we have missed the boat on this boy.

pod · 27/06/2016 at 20:06

Dusty or Menadue? after last round worth thought

pod · 27/06/2016 at 20:09

noodles or rice?

Gavin · 27/06/2016 at 20:38

Chopstix's

pod · 28/06/2016 at 06:21

all good had rice

Southern S · 27/06/2016 at 22:05

Menadue for sure.

Southern S · 27/06/2016 at 22:05

And grab Dawson for your D1

Rivo · 27/06/2016 at 20:27

Closing in on full premo now. Have 11 trades & $31k. Have 18 on field this week, but considering 3 trades this week to move on some fattened rookies…

AMT, Ruggles & Kerridge to Docherty, Broad & Montagna.

Would dry up cash and leave me with 8 trades only.
Thoughts please Community?.

Gavin · 27/06/2016 at 20:36

Trade AMT hold Ruggles BE 21, Kerridge to Montangna seems to be ok? Broad JS isn't good.

Rivo · 27/06/2016 at 21:05

Ruggles trade needed to get the other 2 trades done & he is not a keeper unless D7/D8. Know he has more cash to make but considering the risk to get the other 2 in now. Other defence rookies not made enough cash yet.

Gavin · 27/06/2016 at 21:12

Sorry tried to help?

Rivo · 27/06/2016 at 21:39

Thanks it was helpful Gavin. No other defenders on the bubble at a similar price to Broad. Still undecided.

Gavin · 27/06/2016 at 20:35

Pete · 27/06/2016 at 21:00

Is hipwood worth it.?

Danners · 27/06/2016 at 22:14

If you need a DEF/FWD swing, a good option

ronaldo · 27/06/2016 at 21:40

any mid fwds or fwd rookies to bring in this week besides phillips??

ethan · 27/06/2016 at 22:03

Not much on offer this week
    Hipwood looks to have good JS

In the Nick of time. · 27/06/2016 at 21:42

Anyone clever enough to have Grigg, E Curnow or Ross in their teams? All great picks with approx.96-105 averages and 1% or less owners!

Southern S · 27/06/2016 at 21:43

Had Ross in my team many times before the season started but couldn't afford to have so many mid pricers.

In the Nick of time. · 27/06/2016 at 21:48

POD ponderers:

Coniglio – 1.4%
    Cotchin – 2.7%
    Jenkins – 2.7%
    Riewoldt – 3.3%
    Scully – 3.3%
    Hunter – 4.1%

Southern S · 27/06/2016 at 21:57

Had Hunter but traded him out after I realised he was a bit up and down, not enough contested ball.

Really surprised by the low number of Coniglio owners, Cotchin has been good too.

Can understand the Riewoldt, Jenkins and Scully figures.

ethan · 27/06/2016 at 22:03

If you want a Pod Conigilio has been one I've had for a while very good option

CaPtKaOs · 28/06/2016 at 00:38

Pods are for making coffee. Unless you are seriously in contention for the 50k, just back yourself to pick your best team.

pod · 28/06/2016 at 06:16

I am not a barista

One Touch Wonder · 27/06/2016 at 22:00

Tap Tap….. Is this on?

No one seems to be getting Tex Walker.

Look at his scores last 5 games.

Read the Buffalo Bounce article in Jocks magazine last year.

Study Crows draw for the rest of the year.

Thank Wells for his service.

Boom. SHARK MOVE.

Southern S · 27/06/2016 at 22:14

Wells is averaging around 23 points a game more than Tex.

Good luck with it though you never know.

One Touch Wonder · 28/06/2016 at 09:02

Ok, keep Wells, but if you still have Hall you must be thinking he should be moved on.

Southern S · 28/06/2016 at 12:56

I don't have Hall 😉

pod · 28/06/2016 at 06:20

tempting move

anthdepa · 28/06/2016 at 08:26

Tap Tap….

Riewoldt?

One Touch Wonder · 28/06/2016 at 09:06

Good shout, but doesn't seem to fit the Buffalo Bounce profile as well as Tex. plus he is $511k with a be of 150.

Tex's scores are classic Buffalo Bounce

Tex has a great draw plus the inform players like Sloane & Crouch to get him the ball. He has Jenkins to take the big full back. I see him going very well.

smart as s · 28/06/2016 at 08:46

no one will follow your STUPID move, go die alone instead of repeating the same rubbish every week to loyal community members.

One Touch Wonder · 28/06/2016 at 09:00

that's cool, i'm just having some fun, stiring people like you up abit 🙂

Dave · 28/06/2016 at 10:19

If I were to pick a kpf it'd be Tom lynch

Derek · 28/06/2016 at 10:31

i see a buffalo bounce with his numbers, last two games scored 116 & 98. nice. only $386k, could be a F7 loophole option as Suns play most of their remaining games on a saturday.

ethan · 27/06/2016 at 22:01

Montagna or Deledio?

Danners · 27/06/2016 at 22:13

Deledio

johnno2908 · 28/06/2016 at 07:05

Montagna playing that loose half back role and taking kick ins. I already have deledio, montagna will come in this week. Deledio spending a lot of time forward and he is a forward only in supercoach. I chose deledio for a pod, bringing montagna in this week as I think he will go 110+ for rest of season.

anthdepa · 28/06/2016 at 08:25

Montagna

TRIGGER HAPPY · 28/06/2016 at 11:55

Why not get both?

@TheNoLanguage · 27/06/2016 at 22:07

Hey guys, haven't posted for a while but I'd love a bit of advice on how to tackle next week's bye and beyond. I'm pretty happy to have avoided a lot of the carnage (save for JJ and Dahlhaus, must be a Dogs thing) this season but still have key decisions to make . My team post R14 with R15 bye players in caps:

B – SHAW, Simpson, Laird, Rance, Rampe, COLLINS (RUGGLES, HIPWOOD)
M – DANGER, Gaz, Parker, Priddis, SHIEL, Hall, Gray, Libba (Trengove, Phillips, CLARKE)
R – GOLDY, Gawn (Cox)
F – Dusty, WELLS, Zorko, BARLOW, Dahlhaus, Petracca (Rose, Grimley)
12 trades and $332k in the bank.

Trades I'm thinking this week are Petracca to Deledio and Libba to Pendles. I'm tempted to wait a week on Pendles as his BE is 165, but Lids isn't getting any cheaper. Only problem is this leaves me with only 17 players this week unless I upgrade Ruggles or straight swap a playing rookie for Clarke in the mids?? Thanks in advance for your help community!

@TheNoLanguage · 27/06/2016 at 22:08

*Sorry ZORKO is a bye player and Dahl being injured leaves me with 17 playing

Bolton's Blues · 27/06/2016 at 22:57

Wait a week or 2 on the pendles trade, im waiting for pendles and hanners, for cripps and libba

pod · 28/06/2016 at 06:19

same, waiting for Pendles price drop

Pete · 27/06/2016 at 23:11

don't trade Petracca this week he is playing and his BE is only 51 – Also Lids has a BE of 101

Wait a week

Mdjhs · 27/06/2016 at 22:19

What do people think of Corey Wagner as a downgrade option ?

Derek · 28/06/2016 at 10:06

he will be next weeks downgrade

Connor · 27/06/2016 at 22:41

L. Neale
OR
D. Hannebery

Davonaise · 27/06/2016 at 23:32

Hate to say it but Neale

anthdepa · 28/06/2016 at 08:23

Neale

Connor · 27/06/2016 at 22:42

Best forward option out of:
L. Montagna
M. Barlow
D. Zorko
Z. Merrett

MOC · 27/06/2016 at 23:15

Zorko for output, montagna for value

liam · 28/06/2016 at 07:56

All are guns exected Montagna is not going the best

anthdepa · 28/06/2016 at 08:23

I would consider Riewoldt with his hot form

Dasha · 27/06/2016 at 23:35

trade in deledio or wait for dahl?

pod · 28/06/2016 at 06:25

Lids now

James · 28/06/2016 at 00:01

Who do people think the top 6 mids for the rest of the season will be?

Lachy · 28/06/2016 at 02:39

Ablett, Danger, Pendles, Neale, Selwood and Ward

pod · 28/06/2016 at 06:31

Take out Ward replace with Sloane

Moustachio · 28/06/2016 at 09:19

Take out Jelwood replace with Hannes

Derek · 28/06/2016 at 10:05

i don't have him, but i'm thinking selwood will have a big finish. All the attention has been on dangerfield the last few weeks, more teams will try and stop dangerfield than Selwood. cats have a good run home, he is a gun.

anthdepa · 28/06/2016 at 08:22

Selwood,
    Sloane
    Hanners
    Ablett
    Pendles

TRIGGER HAPPY · 28/06/2016 at 12:01

Ablett, danger, hannas, pendles, sloane and jelwood

Derek · 28/06/2016 at 12:37

we agree

TRIGGER HAPPY · 28/06/2016 at 15:16

Didn't even see that just replied to the post
        funny but.

Southern S · 28/06/2016 at 12:54

Danger
    Ablett
    Rockliff
    Neale
    Pendlebury
    Sloane

Brad · 28/06/2016 at 00:06

10 Trades 140k. Trade options – 17 playing before teams. Your options would be greatly appreciated.
Def: Tippa, OMcDonald, RICH, BARTEL, Laird, TUCKER, (H SHAW, COLLINS)
Mid: Priddis, Hanners, Ablett, Pendlebury, Montagna, R Gray, J Smith, J Trengove(DANGER, ROCKLIFF, J JANSEN)
Ruck: Gawn, S MARTIN, (Grimley)
FWD: ZORKO, D Martin, Petracca, Kerridge, Hall, Deledio (WELLS, BARLOW)

Derek · 28/06/2016 at 10:02

Jansen >> Phillips

Tucker >> McVeigh

liam · 28/06/2016 at 07:55

6 TRADES help would be appreciated
DEF-Laird,Shaw,Pittard,KK,Simpson,Docherty,(COLLINS,BRAND)
MID-Ablett,R Gray,Pendlebury,Danger,Hannebery,Ward,Neale,Sloane,(Jansen,Trengove,Stewart)
RUCK-Gawn,Blicavs(Cox)
FWD-Martin,Zorko,Franklin,Wingard,Kerridge,Petracca,(Kommer,Grimley)
HELP NEEDED

johnno2908 · 28/06/2016 at 08:02

Kerridge to montagna?

Dantheman82 · 28/06/2016 at 08:21

KK > Gibson or McVeigh?

Riewoldt is looking in some serious hot form so I would be looking either Winged or tracca > Riewoldt.

liam · 28/06/2016 at 08:51

petracca to phillpis and kk to gibson or mcvigh

anthdepa · 28/06/2016 at 09:23

Gibson

Derek · 28/06/2016 at 09:58

last 6 trades must be used very wisely. How much cash do you have? hopefully you have $200k?

Your defence is pretty good, might have to hold KK for now.

Midfield looks full of ultra premiums. Trade Stewart to Phillips to get some cash and open up a Mid/Fwd swing set.

Rucks you have a POD with Blitz, keep him at least he will play every game, tough bugger.

Forward line needs a bit of work. Depends on how much cash you have, but i would look at keeping Kerridge & petracca as your F6/F7 and loopholing them each week with Kommer (non-player who has 6 of his last 8 games on a Sunday).

switch Cox & grimley and Trade Cox to a premium forward. Cox $280k plus cash from Stewart/Phillips trade plus your cash in bank (unknown).

TRIGGER HAPPY · 28/06/2016 at 12:03

Derek.
      Love your thoughts on my team posted earlier.

Derek · 28/06/2016 at 12:54

Southern S · 28/06/2016 at 15:35

When have players fallen away toward the end of the season though?

Names like Rockliff, Montagna, Armitage come to mind when I think of people who scored consistently last year even though their teams were way out of finals contention.

AFL players are professional sportspeople who are paid good money to come out every week and give it a crack.

Derek · 28/06/2016 at 17:21

you are probably right. Now i think about it, usually it is the rookies and younger ones who fad away

anthdepa · 28/06/2016 at 08:09

Need some serious help with the team! Some thoughts will do, team has done to much side ways trading and anything helps. Cheers!

Def – SHAW, Pittard, Simpson, Suckling, Adams, Brown – (COLLINS BRAND)
Mid – DANGERFIELD, SELWOOD, Hanners, Pendles, Parker, Zaharakis, Dahlhaus, Gresham – (HOPPER STEWART Trengove)
Ruck – Gawn, GOLDSTEIN – (Currie)
FWD – Martin, Riewoldt, MOTLOP, Kerridge, Petracca, Goringe – (REID Kommer)
7 Trades and 303,900 in the Bank
Hoping Currie plays this week which gives me 18 pre-teams.
Still got my 3 trades thinking I need to use atleast 1 this week.
Any help with trades and team is appreciated! 😉

anthdepa · 28/06/2016 at 08:15

Also thinking Brown and Adams > Allir Allir and Doherty? Thoughts.

Derek · 28/06/2016 at 09:51

Hopper to Phillips

poloko48 · 28/06/2016 at 08:12

Team this week (17 starters), 5 trades & $214K left:

DEF: Pittard, Laird, Wagner (Heater, WIlliams, Ruggles, Collins, Brand)
RUC: Gawn (Goldy, King)
FWD: Dusty, Rose, Buddy, Phillips, Kerridge, Lids (Zorks, Wells)

Trades done so far this week:
Davis OUT, Pittard IN (Bartel swing to MID)
Stewart OUT, Phillips IN (Hall swing to MID)

Do these trades look sensible? Or are there better options out there based on my team and $$$?

Derek · 28/06/2016 at 09:14

i would have a serious look at Mcveigh ahead of Pittard. 30k cheaper, but id be worried about bringing a player in now from a team whoes season might be over.

johnno2908 · 28/06/2016 at 08:21

Team after trades:
DEF: Shaw, Docherty, Simpson, Laird, McVeigh, Collins (Ruggles, Joyce)
MID: Danger, Pendles, Ablett, Sloane, Parker, Priddis, Rockliff, Montagna (Hopper, Trengove, Phillips)
RUCK: Gawn, Goldy (Wyatt)
FWD: Dusty, Zorko, Deledio, Barlow, Greene, Hall (Petracca, Grimley)
Next week Petracca to Hanneberry, then following week Hopper to Rance.

johnny_z · 28/06/2016 at 10:32

Nice team mate, fairly strong side. Only thing I could pick at would be lack of PODs.
    How you positioned with ranks and trades?

johnno2908 · 28/06/2016 at 11:05

70th overall. Currently 11 trades, will definitely be making 3 trades, so 8 left after this week

Derek · 28/06/2016 at 11:30

nice rank. with trades left. you won't need to many POD's as those around you run out of trades.

Hopper to Rance/JJ (via Joyce) opens up your def/mid swing. nice.

already have phillips, giving you fwd/mid swing. nice.

Joey goes back into your forward line and puts Greene/Hall as your swinging F7/M9. very nice.

very high on the arousal curve your team is.

Derek · 28/06/2016 at 10:54

can u go Hopper to Rance this week?

Starkingdom · 28/06/2016 at 11:18

agree why wait for Rance?

johnno2908 · 28/06/2016 at 11:21

Was mainly to have the cash to go petracca to hanneberry next week one trade only.

johnno2908 · 28/06/2016 at 11:19

Just reversed trades and did this. Will go nicnat to goldy next week as only trade, then go petracca to hanneberry or neale the week after. Im thinking JJ instead of Rance. Have tried to stay away from Key Position players this year and it has worked so far.

Clarky99 · 28/06/2016 at 19:32

Swap Joey with Greene and bring in a premo mid. You already have a DPP in midfield so isnt essential you have another forward in the midfield. Other than that, like it.

johnno2908 · 28/06/2016 at 19:52

Montagna was one of the players i brought in this week. He will go to forward line next week when I bring Hanneberry or Neale in. With Barlow out, plans may change slightly but I can afford to wait a week on him.

Starkingdom · 28/06/2016 at 08:24

Hey community, need some good advice. I have 17 on field this week, looking to bring in a defender. Should I downgrade to Broad or upgrade to Simpson or Rance via Nic-nat. Also problem with replacement ruck, looking at Lewis Pierce from the Saints?

Hoping to pick up premo mids later on, including S Mitchell and possibly Gibbs.

8 trades & $27K

Def: (Shaw), Doch, Laird, DBJ, (Collins), (Brand) / (Bartel,Ruggles)
Mid: Hanners, Gaz, Treloar, J.Smith, Petracca, Menadue, Gresham, Trengrove / (Danger,Selwood,Neale)
Rck: (Goldy, Blitz) / Nic-nat *inj.
Fwd: Martin, Merrett, Joey, Franklin, Kerridge, Phillips / (Zorko,McCarthy)

Thanks in advance.

Derek · 28/06/2016 at 09:46

Lewis pierce? do you think he will play many games?

I would just dump Grimley from essendon there to use as your C loophole. (essendon play 6 of their last 8 on a Sunday)

Starkingdom · 28/06/2016 at 09:57

thanks Derek good point

liam · 28/06/2016 at 08:51

6 TRADES help would be appreciated
DEF-Laird,Shaw,Pittard,KK,Simpson,Docherty,(COLLINS,BRAND)
RUCK-Gawn,Blicavs(Cox)
FWD-Martin,Zorko,Franklin,Wingard,Kerridge,Petracca,(Kommer,Grimley)
HELP NEEDED

Derek · 28/06/2016 at 09:39

Your defence is pretty good, might have to hold KK for now.

liam · 28/06/2016 at 10:35

thx derek
      only got 13k in bank

Derek · 28/06/2016 at 10:52

how many onfield do you have this week?

maybe Cox >> Phillips and Kerridge >> Delidio/Montagna this week

2 weeks you can go Trengove (via Phillips) or Petracca >> Montagna/Delidio

Derek · 28/06/2016 at 11:23

so few trades left though!!!

liam · 28/06/2016 at 12:28

thx i have 18 this week

anthdepa · 28/06/2016 at 09:21

Def – SHAW, Pittard, Simpson, Suckling, Adams, Brown – (COLLINS BRAND)
Ruck – Gawn, GOLDSTEIN – (Currie)
FWD – Martin, Riewoldt, MOTLOP, Kerridge, Petracca, Goringe – (REID Kommer)
7 Trades and 303,900 in the Bank
Hoping Currie plays this week which gives me 18 pre-teams.
Still got my 3 trades thinking I need to use atleast 1 this week.
Any help with trades and team is appreciated! 😉

pete · 28/06/2016 at 09:42

would you trade bartel for mcveigh

Gavin · 28/06/2016 at 10:03

pete · 28/06/2016 at 10:35

ok do you like davis for phillips jansen to joyce and ruggles to simpson that means i keep zorko get simpson leaves me with 10 trades a swing from def to mid and 50 in the kitty

Starkingdom · 28/06/2016 at 10:38

Much better

pete · 28/06/2016 at 10:43

k thanks im not asking silly questions just trying to make the right decision thanks stark i think i like those trades as well trying not to stuff it up

Starkingdom · 28/06/2016 at 10:45

Good luck Pete

pete · 28/06/2016 at 10:50

thanks stark ranked 197 i dont expect to win but i like to stay in top 500 it would be a great result my team name is boulouxis if you want to have a look

Starkingdom · 28/06/2016 at 13:59

Hi Pete, your team is solid enough at this stage. The BIG positive is your 10 available trades. I can't predict the future but I'm tipping there's carnage to come (injuries). Many SC veterans could probably confess to not being patient enough in past seasons; trading on emotion, or following the pack on unfounded theories, etc. When the whips are cracking, MANY above you will fall, so keep picking the brains of this awesome library of community members, listen to your gut, and go for it.

pete · 28/06/2016 at 16:11

thanks stark im leaning towards davis to phillips not sold on mcveigh so thats why jensen to joyce and i can afford simpson for squiggles

Starkingdom · 28/06/2016 at 10:10

I N Pieman · 28/06/2016 at 10:15

Madness

Derek · 28/06/2016 at 10:17

you're just bored and asking silly questions?

pete · 28/06/2016 at 10:46

just trying to make the right decision

Southern S · 28/06/2016 at 12:52

If you're trading players out after one bad score I'm surprised you have any trades left at all.

pete · 28/06/2016 at 13:13

13 left southern just trying to make the right decisions

Higgo's Dog · 28/06/2016 at 09:56

Thoughts two options –
Option1
Hang on to Hall and Smith and have 9 trades left at the end of the next round.
Option2
Upgrade these guys to Zorko and Pittard and have 6 trades left at the end of he next round.
Reasonable cover – Collins Cole in DEF, Phillips, Jansen, Trengove MID, Petracca Menadue FWD

I N Pieman · 28/06/2016 at 10:53

If only we could foresee carnage HD. I'm grappling with similar thoughts. Zorko & Pittard would be nice additions but what if chaos strikes. Means those with trades would seriously benefit. Perhaps hold & pray Hall & Smith come good. Both finished last season really well

Higgo's Dog · 28/06/2016 at 11:11

Thanks Pieman! I could let it roll a couple of weeks and hopefully they don't bleed too much cash!

I N Pieman · 28/06/2016 at 11:15

I don't have Smith but I'm holding Hall. I have Rich which is horrendous as well. Gut feeling says hold trades as carnage more likely than unlikely

bUCKET__ · 28/06/2016 at 12:27

Worst case Hall and Rich would make excellent F7/D7s each with the mid DPP.

This is my plan for Hall when Dahl gets back. Best case scenario he gets more time in the middle and saves a trade. Rocket doesn't seem to like him in the guts though…

I N Pieman · 28/06/2016 at 14:24

Thinking I may try & engineer Rich to D7 at some point as well

Higgo's Dog · 28/06/2016 at 15:21

I am using Petracca as my D7-M9 but it could end up being Hall swapping with Phillips. I could be patient with Phillips and maybe cull him in the finals to secure some cash.

The Beard · 28/06/2016 at 10:24

Community.

Is it worth dumping Hall & Kerrige & Collins now for Merrett, Montagna & Broad or do I hold for a few more weeks (pretty comfortable with the next few games I play it's just the cash I will lose on Hall/Kerrige if they spud up will likely be more then the cash Collins will bring…

The Beard · 28/06/2016 at 10:28

To add to that running with :-

Shaw, Bartel, Simpson, Doherty, Rance, Adams – AMT, Collins

Danger, Pendles, Hanner, Gaz, Rocky, Parker, Gray, Selwood – Trengrove, Stewart, McPherson

Gawn, Goldy – Cox

Dusty, Zorko, Wells, Hall, Kerrige, Montagna – Phillips, Chol (loops with Cox had from start)

I just traded Montagna for Petracca so it's Hall/Kerrige & Collins for Merrett & Broad?

I N Pieman · 28/06/2016 at 10:56

Rockin team you have there Beard. How many ttrades left mate?

TRIGGER HAPPY · 28/06/2016 at 12:10

Pieman
      Love to hear any thoughts on my team posted earlier and Ruggles debate.

I N Pieman · 28/06/2016 at 13:28

Replied to your team post Trigger. Ruggles to McVeigh this week is a big yes for me.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 28/06/2016 at 12:08

Why trade Collins he just tonned up?

Southern S · 28/06/2016 at 12:58

He could have another 100k to make.

The Beard · 28/06/2016 at 14:22

I'm looking at locking in my prems.

I guess I could just trade out Petracca for Montagna this week

Wait a few weeks and dump Hall/Kerrige for Merrett.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 28/06/2016 at 15:18

Kedge to joey would be the move

Gherkin · 28/06/2016 at 10:41

Hi guys n gals, thinking about using some precious trades this week and they're kinda sideways.

OUT: Greene & Libba IN: Monty & Sloane

Will leave me team like this:

Shaw, Doc, Simmo, Bartel, Rance, Laird (S Collins, William)
Danger, Jelwood, Pendles, GAJ, Sloane, Parker, Priddis & Rocky (Keays, Trengove & MacPherson)
Gawn, Martin (Grimley)
Martin, Zorko, Zerret, Monty, Wells, Hall (Petracca, Phillips)

Only 4 trades left and 165k in the kitty for injuries. Will have 18 on the park this week (only 17 if I don't trade)

Are these trades crazy sideways trades? Should I just roll with Greene and Libba and keep my trades? Maybe look at Neale or Hanners next week instead of Sloane this week?

Thoughts greatly appreciated community.

Cheers.

Starkingdom · 28/06/2016 at 10:50

Monty! that's new

I N Pieman · 28/06/2016 at 11:11

4 trades left buddy you have to hold. You will need them for injuries

Gherkin · 28/06/2016 at 11:47

Cheers Pieman. I'll have 4 trades after these 2 go through, still not enough? I know holding is the right thing to do but i'd love to get 1 more premo into the mids for Libba. My team looks so much better with Sloane in there.

Thanks for the feedback, mate.

I N Pieman · 28/06/2016 at 11:58

4 trades & 8 rounds will be cutting it very fine. Your going to have to pray for some unscathed weeks. But you do have some reasonable cover. Go with your gut

Big G · 28/06/2016 at 10:44

Save some cash and upgrade Rory Laird or splurge out on Kade Simpson?

Starkingdom · 28/06/2016 at 10:46

Laird, he will improve. Adelaide nice run home.

I N Pieman · 28/06/2016 at 10:56

Trade Laird. What is going on today

pete · 28/06/2016 at 10:57

ha ha ha pieman

Starkingdom · 28/06/2016 at 11:27

Weird

Tony · 28/06/2016 at 11:45

Yeah Pieman – I'm thinking of trading him in!!!!

mzd · 28/06/2016 at 11:35

Midz – Please stop playing if you want to trade Laird.

Derek · 28/06/2016 at 12:59

Laird for me. Cheaper and playing in a team who have a decent shot at a top 4 finish.

carlton have done good, but i wouldn't be surprised to see their effort start to fall away as we get into the last 1/3 of the season.

Derek · 28/06/2016 at 13:00

did you see lairds mark on the weekend, running back with the ball… guts.

Big G · 28/06/2016 at 13:42

yes, classy. The post was meant to say upgrade to laird.

I N Pieman · 28/06/2016 at 10:54

All depends on the number of trades you have Beard. If your running low hold. I can't trade Collins with a Neg BE

Adam · 28/06/2016 at 10:57

Thoughts on Out: Rich, Kerridge, Lyons, In: Yeo, Deledio, Martin/ N Riewoldt. Will leave me with 3 trades left and a full premium team.
Def: Shaw, Simpson, Laird, Boyd, Bartel, Yeo, Collins, Lee.
Mids: Dangerfield, Ablett, Pendlebury, Hannebery, Gray, Priddis, Parker, Shiel, Trengove, Jansen, Phillips
Rucks: Goldstein, Gawn, Wyatt
Fwds: Montagna, Zorko, Deledio, Martin/ N Riewoldt, Barlow, Hall, Brown, Silvangi.

Starkingdom · 28/06/2016 at 11:22

Yeo premium ha good one

I N Pieman · 28/06/2016 at 12:21

Rich to Yeo! I've seen everything today. Reverse that immediately & sit in the naughty corner

Adam · 28/06/2016 at 12:43

Sorry Pieman, it was only a suggestion to afford Deledio and Martin this week for Kerridge and Lyons. Wasn't an idea I liked as I would rather do the 1 trade of Rich to Docherty and wait a week or two to trade Kerridge and Lyons to 2 of Deledio, Riewoldt or Dahlhaus.

I N Pieman · 28/06/2016 at 13:05

I think you need to value your trades from here at least at 200 points gained, unless its an injury trade. Rich to Docherty will certainly do that. Kerridge is doing a great job. You could hold him till Dahl comes back & drops in price. Will be close to a straight swap after a price drop. How much cash you got? And your running very low on trades

Adam · 28/06/2016 at 13:21

With the Rich to Docherty trade I've got 5 left and around 60,000 remaining salary. I have a low amount of trades due to injuries and failed mid pricers such as Nic Nat, Wells, Fyfe, Rockliff, Crouch, Lonergan, Rich and DeGoey. To fund the 2 upgrades of Kerridge and Lyons one or two of Brown, Collins or Jansen will need to be downgraded at some stage and I would also like to get Lycett in if he drops under 400,000 for ruck/fwd cover. Currently ranked 841 and would like to increase my ranking into the top 500 in the next month. Lyons/Kerridge to one of Deledio or N Riewoldt should eventuate in the next fortnight. Other than that I might hold trades until Dahlhaus has played 2 games.

I N Pieman · 28/06/2016 at 13:33

I have a similar dilemma with Collins & Trengrove. My last cash grab will be one of those lads & it's not time yet. Hold as best you can. I'm probably going to Hold Rich till after my d6 / final upgrade. That's an upgrade from Weitering which may happen this week. Then I plan to put Hall Libba & Rich under the microscope & get ride of one. Not enough trades to toss them all unfortunately or ill run out.

Derek · 28/06/2016 at 14:01

it hasn't really be the lack of trades this year, it has been the lack of cash, squeeze every cent you can is the key

Southern S · 28/06/2016 at 12:48

Yeo and Hall not premo.

Maxxy · 28/06/2016 at 11:47

Hey Community,

Need help with my side. I have done 1 trade so far with 12 trades left and $222k. Im holding out for Hannes and Pendles as their BE are high.
any other trades i should be doing this week. (probably forwardline)

team as follows;

DEF: Shaw, Docherty, Simpson, Laird, Adams, Boyd (Collins, AMT)
MID: Danger, Steven, Ablett, Parker, Priddis, Jelwood, Libba, Davis (Stewart, Trengove, Phillips)
RUCK: Gawn, Goldy (Cox)
FWD: Dusty, BenKen, Montagna, Kerridge, Wells, Hall (Petracca, Howard)

Gherkin · 28/06/2016 at 12:00

Hi Maxxy. Your team looks pretty solid with 12 trades left. I'd definitely be looking to upgrade your FWD line to get some premos in there. Maybe move BenKen on this week to someone like Merrett . Kerridge just keeps getting solid scores but with a BE of 105, he's probably at his peak price. Look to get a Zorko or Barlow in after their byes and your FWD line will be rock solid.

Maxxy · 28/06/2016 at 12:23

appreciate the advice Gherkin – Ill take a look at moving on Kerridge/BenKen

Tony · 28/06/2016 at 11:58

Hi Guys. Thoughts on my side – 9 trades with $300K
Def: Shaw, Simpson, Docherty, Smith,Weitering, Collins, (Tucker, Lee)
Mids: Dangerfield, Selwood, Ablett, Pendlebury, Hannebery, , Priddis, Parker, Ward, (Trengove, Petracca, Davis)
Rucks: Goldstein, Gawn, Wyatt, (Loersch)
Fwds: Martin, Zorko, Josh Kennedy, Barlow, Greene, Wells (Phillips,Menadue)

Thinking of upgrading Smith and Weitering to Boyd, Rance or Laird (which 2 do you think) leaving 7 trades

Tony · 28/06/2016 at 11:59

Forget about Wyatt – typo

Gherkin · 28/06/2016 at 12:25

Hi Tony. Tooth length scares me with Boyd but he's putting in a solid year so he's definitely an option. His BE of 138 probably means he'll be around the 505k mark next week, which would be a great pick up for the price. Rance should bounce back from last week given the ball was never down his end against the Lions.

Laird has only cracked the ton twice but is fairly consistent around the 90 mark, very few low scores.

Rance has the potential to go big and can rack up a decent score even if low on possessions (95 v Freo with only 15 touches and 3 marks).

All 3 are great options. I'd go with Laird & Boyd (Boyd next week if possible). Other POD option is Z Williams, 100 5 rd ave and only 2.2% ownership. GWS have a pretty good run home after the bye too.

Tony · 28/06/2016 at 15:35

Thanks for your thoughts there Gherkin

Steve · 28/06/2016 at 12:15

Who should i pick in defence out of Rance and Boyd???

liam · 28/06/2016 at 12:30

boyd

I N Pieman · 28/06/2016 at 12:31

Boyd

Southern S · 28/06/2016 at 12:47

Rance

Dave · 28/06/2016 at 12:17

Tossing up between Merret and Montagna in FWD line, who is the better option?

Gavin · 28/06/2016 at 12:33

Probably Merret IMO?

liam · 28/06/2016 at 12:59

one thing bad about Merret if essedon get smashed he will go bad but same with montagna both good options look at there run home

Southern S · 28/06/2016 at 13:11

If Essendon get smashed? They've been smashed all year no?

Multi · 28/06/2016 at 14:46

With Merret's age I think he could drop off although Montagna is old so could fall to bits but has been pretty durable.

Plus I hate Essendon so go Montagna

Starkingdom · 28/06/2016 at 14:50

ha ha

Southern S · 28/06/2016 at 15:22

When you get older you're more likely to physically break down, that saying I'm getting Montagna.

bUCKET__ · 28/06/2016 at 12:30

Anyone else liking the Nank from Syd as ruck/fwd cover? Looks like good job security with Tippet on LTI list

I N Pieman · 28/06/2016 at 12:42

Don't mind it if it suits your team. If he was rookie priced I'd be all over it

Derek · 28/06/2016 at 13:59

a sneaky one would be Lycett in a couple of weeks, could be under $370k

Gavin · 28/06/2016 at 12:32

Tossing up between Laird or McVeigh? Wondering communities thoughts who would be better option?

I N Pieman · 28/06/2016 at 12:43

I own both. I'd say Laird

Gavin · 28/06/2016 at 12:47

Ok thanks mate. Only think McVeigh to save coin but Ive learnt this year sometimes going cheaper doesnt really pay off?

liam · 28/06/2016 at 12:50

Gavin Laird is far better and u dont want to get a player that is going bad to save money i think laird is your best option

Gherkin · 28/06/2016 at 12:49

Laird for me mate. Crows run home is very good, he should rack up the touches across halfback and even through the midfield.

Gavin · 28/06/2016 at 12:54

Thanks Fellas will go Laird!

Cheers

liam · 28/06/2016 at 12:51

6 TRADES help would be appreciated6 TRADES help would be appreciated
DEF-Laird,Shaw,Pittard,KK,Simpson,Docherty,(COLLINS,BRAND)
RUCK-Gawn,Blicavs(Cox)
FWD-Martin,Zorko,Franklin,Wingard,Kerridge,Petracca,(Kommer,Grimley)
HELP NEEDED

johnny_z · 28/06/2016 at 12:58

Hold

Jsjdjd · 28/06/2016 at 13:06

Hi community, is there any trades you can recommend? I have 8 trades left and 4K in the bank.
DEF:Shaw,Laid,Rance,Simpson,Birchall,AMT
(Collins,Joyce)
MID:Hanners,Pendles,Danger,GAJ,Priddis,
Ward,Libba,Selwood
(Trengrove,Wagner,Dmac)
RUC:Goldy,Gawn(Loersh)
FOR:Dusty,Montagna,Zorko,Wells,Greene
Hall(Petracca,Phillips)

Gavin · 28/06/2016 at 13:22

Torn if I should trade out Kerridge yet? Plays Pies and think he might ton up, squeeze just a little more cash out of him? Or should I trade him out?

Derek · 28/06/2016 at 13:58

who would you trade up to?

Gavin · 28/06/2016 at 14:02

Montagna if I traded

Gavin · 28/06/2016 at 14:03

Montanga worries me though?

Starkingdom · 28/06/2016 at 14:11

if Joey worries you, maybe look at his old mate Nick? (if you don't have him)

Southern S · 28/06/2016 at 15:21

I'm doing the same trade, seems ok to me Montagna averaging 100, kerridge averaging 86.5 and only a 35k cost.

GoHawks · 28/06/2016 at 13:41

After this week I will have 8 trades, but a full premo team (counting Liba as a premo).

Is 8 trades enough?

Gavin · 28/06/2016 at 13:45

I would think so

Starkingdom · 28/06/2016 at 14:09

Sounds ok to me, good luck

I N Pieman · 28/06/2016 at 14:21

I think that's a good number

Ryan · 28/06/2016 at 13:52

Brodie Smith to Zac Williams too sideways? Really want to get rid of him, already have Shaw, Laird, Docherty, Simpson and Rance.

Southern S · 28/06/2016 at 13:59

How many trades you got left?

Ryan · 28/06/2016 at 14:19

I N Pieman · 28/06/2016 at 14:21

Really like Zac. On my shortlist for D6

Clarky99 · 28/06/2016 at 14:27

I have had Williams since he was around 400k, and i really like him. Extremely consistent and shown last week that he has the potential to go big. Do that trade if you are full premo.

The Beard · 28/06/2016 at 14:27

Petrecca to Montagna or Merrett?

Tommy · 28/06/2016 at 14:32

Toby Greene for either Hampson, Lycett or Sinclair for that F6/R3 spot? I prefer Lycett, but with that high breakeven, not sure. I need to make this trade this week, don't want to wait. Thoughts?

Derek · 28/06/2016 at 14:45

wait 2 weeks for lycett, could be under $370k

Multi · 28/06/2016 at 14:38

Quick one what are peoples thoughts on:
Robbie Gray leaves me roughly 190K to upgrade M9 F7
Treloar leaves roughly 160k
or Hanners which leaves me 130k
last field upgrade apart from hall who I either stick with or move to M9 F7
basically do we think Robbie can be consistent for the rest of the year with a tough draw if he can average over 100 I would be happy and the extra cash for bench cover would be really helpful.

Cheers

Derek · 28/06/2016 at 14:45

RGray playing for a team out of contention to play finals, i'd go hanners.

Southern S · 28/06/2016 at 15:41

Gray has been inconsistent, but you never know he is a gun player and could go back to averaging 110.

Hanners is the safest pick.

Multi · 28/06/2016 at 14:43

McVeigh owned by 4.9% of teams and Rance 22% otherwise I think its a flip I prefer McVeigh in that his history states he is a better scorer but the way they are going this year its pretty much the same.
McVeigh due to ownership

Starkingdom · 28/06/2016 at 14:46

thanks Multi, I deleted comment due to my state of madness, changed my mind again.. I apologise for the craziness

Blake · 28/06/2016 at 15:36

Is Zaharakis a keeper

Southern S · 28/06/2016 at 15:38

Yes at M8 preferably M9.

Blake · 28/06/2016 at 16:00

I can go Zaharakis swap B.Smith in to the mid and get Simpson In or do I just keep Zaharakis.

Clarky99 · 28/06/2016 at 15:43

Treloar or Steven? Was leaning towards Treloar as he is cheaper and some very consistent scores, but he seems to have a tough run home. Thoughts?

liam · 28/06/2016 at 15:50

clarky treloar is the one i would go for but if you want to go a bit diffrent and risk steven cause not many people have him he would be ok too

Starkingdom · 28/06/2016 at 17:50

Tough choice, I have Treloar but wouldn't mind Stevens

Tom · 28/06/2016 at 15:47

Do i go Davis down to Joyce or Jansen down to a 102k player? Only going to have 17 playing this week so don't think i want to go Davis down to 102k player as i will only have 16. Which should i go?

Tom · 28/06/2016 at 16:03

Or Jansen to Joyce

liam · 28/06/2016 at 15:48

who is a fwd for 490 but not montagna,wingard,franklin,zorko,martin, cause i have them already

Mikey · 28/06/2016 at 15:52

I'd go Josh P Kennedy

Clarky99 · 28/06/2016 at 16:05

Motlop if you have a big set of plums 🙂

Starkingdom · 28/06/2016 at 16:16

I think someone mentioned Tex

One Touch Wonder · 28/06/2016 at 17:19

No-one listens to me.

Starkingdom · 28/06/2016 at 17:53

steel balls move, Lynch from Suns

The Beard · 28/06/2016 at 16:53

Kerrige or Petracca to Montagna this week?

Petracca might make what an extra 10-20k? Although against Crows unlikely?

Kerrige might break 100 against Pies.

Davonaise · 28/06/2016 at 17:53

It's tough mate a few questions bro
    Did u have Dahl before he got injured?
    He could be ripe for the picking in a few weeks time it lets you see how Petracca goes and Dahl will be very cheap after his first game back.
    Do you need Montagna? A lot will trade him this week because of price and low b/e

The Beard · 29/06/2016 at 10:12

No didn't have Dahl. My concern is even if he is back in a few weeks time ,his knee won't be 100% and I'm not overly keen on rushing him in till a few games under his belt + he will bleed some cash then too!

I don't need Montagna. Though I do need prems.

I can't straight swap Merrett for Petracca this week now though I can Montagna…

Petrecca has shown he can be solid/serviceable though he's not pushing anything near 100 to often. Montagna is. Has an nice draw and the thing is if Petracca doesn't score to well against Crows his cash making is over for a while at least while Montagna has a breakeven of half at least of what you'd expect this week!

Nick · 28/06/2016 at 19:09

Can some one tell me how to add and remove players to your watchlist whilst using the SC app please.

Hubba · 28/06/2016 at 22:45

Barlow out for 3 – 4 with a brok finger…keeps it interesting . The sc gods are busy ..

In the Nick of time. · 29/06/2016 at 00:23

Money is no issue – what premo do I go for to finalise my MIDs? I need to trade one of Hunter or Libba to afford it – leaning towards Libba.

Already have Gaz, Pendles, Parker, Hunter, Libba, Danger, Ward and Mitchell.

Neale seems the logical trade next week as his BE is easily achievable and his price is very reasonable. Hanners has been on my radar but I'm a little uncertain taking him over Neale. Perhaps Sloane or Steven due to their relatively smooth runs to September? Heeeellllpp!