nrlpod

An exciting week as we gear up for another CoachKings Origin Blockbuster!

$200 to highest CoachKings score for Origin 2

nrl-origin

FREE TO REGISTER AND PLAYwww.coachkings.com.au

In today’s podcast …

• We curse at the Fantasy Gods for making Cameron Munster a late out.
  • Discuss some key Trade-out targets: Peats, Vaughan, Pauli Pauli, Barba, Addo-Carr, Rapana, ….
  • Look at some Trade-in options: Cartwright, Merrin, Cleary, Naiqama, Hopoate, ….
  • We argue, curse and get a little bit below the belt.

Inside-Footy

Login to CoachKings NOW for FREE …..$1000 WEEKLY and a chance to make it to the $50,000 CoachKings Cup!

Enjoy the podcast  – we’d love to hear how you are travelling this week.

Jock Reynolds

Marvin · 21/06/2016 at 14:21

Earphones engaged. I'm gunna listen the shit out of this podcast

jockreynolds · 21/06/2016 at 14:35

great stuff Marv! Enjoy here son – interested in your trade movements this week

Marvin · 21/06/2016 at 15:43

Love your work fellas. Making a decision on bringing teddy in for Mitchell after the origin game. If qld wrap it up convincingly il wait but otherwise jump on him, but it's a shame Mitchell lost so much coin. Otherwise il sit tight as I'm getting close to my final team (aka low on trades). I can see cleary now will be hard to pass up I've already got bunt and SJ in the halves so no room for him

jockreynolds · 21/06/2016 at 20:17

How many trades you got left mate? Sounds like it might be a good week to sit tight?

Marvin · 22/06/2016 at 09:51

Only got 11 left but I always plan to put the brakes on trading in the back half of the season. I'm pretty close to my end team, just waiting until after origin to go bang bang

Westy · 21/06/2016 at 19:21

Painting the fence here, and a little concerning about the rookie's JS.
In Leilua, Su'a
Out Matterson, Pauli

Option 2
In Rapana instead of Leilua
Out Saifiti instead of Pauli

Coach_Cowboy · 21/06/2016 at 20:45

I'd go Leilua over Rapana (both have big BEs though). Pauli is a perfect trade out this week and Matterson doesn't look to be too handy any more unless you need numbers for 18 and 19. Nice Westy.