aflpod

COACHKINGS PLAY AT HOME ENTRIES ARE OPEN! CLICK HERE FOR FULL DETAILS

Paddy Dangerfield ….. reminds me of a young Jock Reynolds. Perhaps not as strong through the shoulders but just as explosive.

In this casting of the pod we ….

• Discuss the pros and cons of trading IN Stefan Martin
  • Look at all of the trade up targets going into the second bye round
  • Crouching’s Pyanmanese Childrens Stories make a comeback
  • Higgo makes some very bold suggestions in his Quantum Team Mechanics segment
  • Discuss the MONOLITHIC Thursday Night FREE CoachKings PLAY AT HOME fun
  • NRL State of Origin, Wayno, Fantasy News Daily …. and HEAPS MORE!

Congratulations to this week’s CoachKings $1000 Winner!

Rd13-AFL-Winner

Login and register – FREE TO PLAY AT HOME for the next FOUR THURSDAY games – PLUS we’re giving away $2000 in prizes!

If you know your fantasy footy then give our CoachKings FREE FROM HOME Thursdays a crack.

fi

twitter

plynow

www.coachkings.com.au

Enjoy the podcast – enjoy the week!

Jock Reynolds

Patric · 21/06/2016 at 14:31

My team at the moment

Back: Docherty, Bartel, Rich, B Smith, Talia, Laird (B Williams, Collins)

Mid: Danger, Ablett, Barlow, Rockliff, Parker, Libba, Hannebery, Trengrove (MacPherson, Stewart, Hopper)

Ruck: Gawn, Goldstein (Derrickx)

Forward: Zorko, Martin, Kerridge, Wells, Wright, Petracca (S Reid, Willis)

What areas should I upgrade and who should I bring in, $74 000 in the bank.

BangBang · 21/06/2016 at 15:12

To Concas is the bonkers. Welcome

Johnny · 21/06/2016 at 15:46

I would be swinging Barlow to your forward line for Kerridge and using Kerridge to upgrade to a premo that have had their bye already (Pendles, Treloar, Sloane, Stevens, Cotchin) downgrade Petracca or Hopper for some cash.

Dice · 21/06/2016 at 21:55

Simpson this week. Nick Riewoldt or Montagna next week. Riewoldt for pod. Scored lot of 100s this year

Jason Di Staso · 21/06/2016 at 14:36

Upgrade libba to Neale or rocky?

Patric · 21/06/2016 at 14:38

already have rockliff….

Derek · 21/06/2016 at 16:20

the one thing i like about Neale is that fremantle play 4 of their last 5 games (5 of the last 7) at Home.

do you have either Barlow or Zorko? i would spread the team, if you have zorko i wouldn't get rocky and same if you have barlow i wouldn't get another fremantle player.

steve1 · 21/06/2016 at 21:34

Don't forget Ross Lyon always like to rest his players before finals. oh wait…

Southern S · 21/06/2016 at 19:45

Neale is an absolute gun, his 50 score was an anomaly. He racks up the stats.

Steeeve · 21/06/2016 at 16:20

I'd choose Rocky personally but can't go wrong either way

Danners · 21/06/2016 at 21:27

Neale, should be able to keep it up for the rest of the season

CashCows · 22/06/2016 at 18:59

Neale may be carrying an injury according to Rossy, and didn't train with main group. Worth considering.

David T · 21/06/2016 at 14:48

B: Shaw, Simpson, Gibson, Rich, Adams, Laird (Tucker, Collins)

C: Danger, Pendles, Ward, Ablett, Liberatore, Priddis, Gray, Rockliff (Stewart, Trengove, Smith)

R: Goldy, Martin (Cox)

F: Zorko, Montagna, Wells, Barlow, Kerridge, AMT (Petracca, Grimley)

13 Trades | $452,200

What trades would you guys recommend? Currently, I'm looking at doing…

1. AMT > Rance
(Should I trade AMT or Adams? Should I look at Docherty instead of Rance? Hm..)

2. J. Smith > T.Phillips
(Need this cash for other trades and it opens a nice swingset/loophole if Phillips gets dropped. Smith looks likely to lose value anyway.)

3. Tucker/Collins (via FWD swing) > D.Martin, Deledio, Z.Merrett?
(Both of the Freo boys are probably increasing in price this week and Deledio and Martin could both conceivably drop in price due to high BE and M.Robinson, respectively. However, doing this trade a week early allows me more flexibility with trades next week and could net me some extra points, as I'll be able to play Martin/Deledio on field for Cox/Wells rather than having two players benched. Is the extra money this week worth the potential points? Merrett an option as I want to bring him in next week, but could do it this week to keep the flexibility of three trades next week?)

*** Also considering Rich to Docherty either this week or next, as it will allow me to field 18 players during Rd 15. Kerridge to Merrett will also happen next week.

Thoughts? Thanks.

Jimmy · 21/06/2016 at 15:11

Docherty and Martin are looking as must haves.
    Eventually both AMT and Adams will have to go so do not stress too much about that one.

don · 21/06/2016 at 16:48

amt and adams would be great f6/7 or D6/7 particularly with slow fattening cows.Would you prefer Rance at D6 and Lee/Cole d78 or amt/adams D7/8.

Jimmy · 21/06/2016 at 15:07

Pettraca to Phillips
Wines to Crotchin and
Tippa to Simpson

Thoughts community?

Delicious · 21/06/2016 at 16:22

Like it but just thinking Petracca may still be good for a couple more weeks

Tiges · 21/06/2016 at 16:49

Petracca is good for a few more weeks but we would have a better indication on whether this is a good trade or not depending on the lay out of the rest of your team.
    Also, better options than Cotchin.

BKW · 21/06/2016 at 17:07

Agree hate the Cotchin move, get an mid if upgrading wines, don't mess around

BKW · 21/06/2016 at 17:07

An elite mid that should say!

Derek · 21/06/2016 at 17:29

Wines to Cotchin is sideways. if looking for a POD i'd recommend Sloane

Steeeve · 21/06/2016 at 18:04

Good call on Sloane though you seem to be recommending him to every bugger. Might not be much of a pod if you keep it up haha.

Derek · 22/06/2016 at 09:36

no-one listens to me Steeeve, otherwise everyone would have JPK instead of Parker 😉

Boltons blues · 22/06/2016 at 15:49

I reckon Derek, please stop suggesting Sloane, he's been in my side for a month or so and only let me down once

Jimmy · 21/06/2016 at 18:04

Thanks for the feedback guys. Yeah I'm gonna stick fat with Wines at the moment and hold on to Petracca as well. I was able to trade Dunkley out for Phillips which provided me with a handy mid/fwd link and enough cash to trade Tippa to Simpson. Wines to Cotchin points wise imo was an upgrade based on how they have been performing but given i dont have pendles yet, he has to be the man eventually. I couldn't afford him and that is why i was looking at cotch but i refuse to settle.

My team at the moment is:

Def: Shaw, Docherty, Simpson, Rance, Laird, Z. Williams, Collins and Joyce
    Mid: Dangerfield, Ablett, Shiel, Cripps, Parker, Zaharakis, Wines, Liberatore, Jansen, Phillips and Macpherson
    Ruck: Gawn, Goldstein and Grimley
    Fwd: Martin, Zorko, Barlow, Gunston, Hall, Kerridge, Petracca and Wyatt

Tommo09 · 21/06/2016 at 15:33

Def: Shaw, Docherty, Simpson, Laird, Rance, Collins, (TIPPA, AUSTIN)
Mid: Danger, Pendles, HANNEBERY, Ablett, Rockliff, PRIDDIS, LIBBA, PARKER (Hopper, TRENGOVE, MacPherson)
Ruc: GAWN, Goldy (GRIMLEY)
Fwd: Martin, Wells, Barlow, Hall, Kerridge, Phillips (PETRACCA, FRANKLIN)

9 trades left after my 3 trades this week and also $174

Thoughts?

Tiges · 21/06/2016 at 16:48

Team looking pretty good but also pretty stock standard, who is your POD that will differentiate you from other teams?

I'd be looking at trading out Petracca/Kerridge to a premium FWD asap and Tippa up to a premium defender.

Good luck for the rest of the season mate.

Tommo09 · 21/06/2016 at 16:58

JJ and Nick Riewoldt
      Not anything great

Tommo09 · 21/06/2016 at 17:22

Also Neale but I'm not sure if he will be a POD when I get him

Derek · 21/06/2016 at 17:26

team looks very solid. what is your rank?

Tommo09 · 21/06/2016 at 17:27

Not good 3072

Derek · 21/06/2016 at 17:39

from there, if you are looking at climbing the rankings, you will need some significant POD's

Tommo09 · 21/06/2016 at 17:41

Thanks
          As I have said I am looking at JJ, Riewoldt and Neale
          Are they good PODs?

Southern S · 21/06/2016 at 19:44

Yep, although I wouldn't have Reiwoldt in my team personally too risky, prefer Lids even though he was injured early in the year, and last year too.

My logic is not logical but hey.

Tommo09 · 21/06/2016 at 19:39

How many trades will I need to get to full premo after this week?

Who to loophole ? · 21/06/2016 at 15:37

Loophole Laird this Thursday night vs North @ Adelaide oval or Pendles Friday night vs Freo @ MCG ??????

Cheers jock and the bois

Lachy · 21/06/2016 at 15:51

pendle or shaw

Jimmy · 22/06/2016 at 14:13

one think i would think about is if Ross Lyon uses Barlow to tag Pendles. If so maybe stay clear, but then again he could go to sidebottom. Seeing as its your VC option it is worth taking the punt

Steeeve · 21/06/2016 at 16:22

Peddles every day of the week.
    Laird is a great asset in any defence line. Not a VC option for mine.

Clarky99 · 21/06/2016 at 17:56

Laird hasn't got a high enough ceiling to be a loophole option.

Backwards2 · 21/06/2016 at 15:47

This is my first year in SC and still have a lot to learn. I now understand the VC and C loophole (I messed it up the first time because I didn't have a designated emergency) What does one have to do to loophole players other than your VC and C please a la Who to loophole above.

Lachy · 21/06/2016 at 15:51

huh

Cam_H · 21/06/2016 at 16:01

Do you mean the 'Emergency Loophole'?

Explanation: http://www.doctorsupercoach.com/how-to-use-the-em

Backwards2 · 21/06/2016 at 16:52

Yes Cam, that is what I meant. Thanks. I read Doctersupercoach. One needs to be very careful.

Derek · 21/06/2016 at 16:14

loop-holing the VC and C is fairly straight forward, just need to have a non-player who plays after your VC. Don't forget to put the E on your player etc.

loopholing on other lines can be a bit trickier, but essentially the same idea. Say you have a defence like this;

Shaw, Bartel, McVeigh, Rance, Laird, Rich (BSmith, Lee). Assume Lee isn't playing and Crows have the first game. You put BSmith as a E and start with Rich on the field. If BSmith has a good score, you simply switch Rich & Lee. If BSmith scores poor, you leave Rich on the field and hope he does better.

where it gets complicated is if BSmith does well, so you leave Rich off the field to take Smiths's score, if you have a DPP in the mids (Say Joyce) you can then swing Rich into the midfield and try to loophole him there with one of your mids, assuming you have a non-playing mid. Put the E on Rich in the midfield, if he scores really well put the non-player on field and take Rich's score, bit tricky as you then have a premium not playing, so that won't happen to often, but then again last year i had Motlop as my F7/M9 and he was a star in the run home.

Backwards2 · 21/06/2016 at 16:49

Thanks Derek. A bit tricky.

Derek · 21/06/2016 at 17:20

yes it can be tricky, but essential to know if you want to improve in the rankings. it is great to use early on when you have a heap of rookies and you can try and get the best score, and it is important in the run home, especially as many teams have the same players, so any edge you can get is very important.

the main problem is when there is a 'late out'. last year i tried to loophole someone, there score was great so i left the E on them on the bench and left the non-player on field. The last game of the round SMitchell was a last minute out, as he was onfield, and i already had my E to cover the non-player onfield and i couldn't put another E on anyone on my bench because they had all played, i took a donut. tricky but rewarding if it comes off.

Steeeve · 21/06/2016 at 16:24

Same principal. You need one bench player who's out. Then put someone playing early on the bench as your emergency. If their score is good, swap out someone from your field and put the bench player who's not getting a game on the field.
    Make sure your emergency plays before both the other blokes.

bobby · 21/06/2016 at 15:49

The only real premiums we know are last years.If Lids is out for the rest of the year then he is not a premium same can be said about evey player.In my view a premium must have played10 games post byes and have an 100 average.this would mean Libba AND Wells are premiums.they are potentially the best 6 to 8 players in their position where as Lids is thinking about next year.Is this a fair analysis

Lachy · 21/06/2016 at 15:52

Lids is a premium mate..

Steeeve · 21/06/2016 at 16:25

Agreed. Had me worried he was injured for a minute there.

bobby · 21/06/2016 at 16:43

is hall remember his last 8 games flew home so will he be and as I say if lids spuds hes not not really an issue but I cant seem to work out what makes a premium when the years not complete its guesswork by so called experts

bobby · 21/06/2016 at 16:54

maybe he is at this stage but what the future holds anybodys guess I will let you know round 23 cause that's when we definitely will know. the perfect example would be JJ NOT A PREMIUM KNOW but who knows

Steeeve · 21/06/2016 at 18:05

Who knows what you're saying more like it.

Southern S · 21/06/2016 at 18:58

Danners · 21/06/2016 at 21:44

So what you are saying is people should not be looking at Rockliff, but should be looking to bring in Waite? We are using history as a guide

micky · 21/06/2016 at 15:50

Community, plzz help me with trades this week, i have 10 trades left with 20k in the bank
def- shaw, simpson, laird, pittard, gibson, DBJ( collins, lee)
mid- danger, pendles, priddis, parker, shiel, s.mitchell, liberatore, dunkley( keays, trengove, macpherson)
ruck- gawn, goldstein
fwd- martin, montagna, zorko, barlow, merret, j kennedy( hall, petracca)
ANY IDEAS COMMUNITY WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

Pinidu · 21/06/2016 at 16:00

Downgrade Dunkley and upgrade DBJ

patricmassey · 21/06/2016 at 22:18

definitely have ti upgrade DBJ, i suggest downgrading petracca to phillips than upgrading DBJ to docherty. other than that your team looks pretty solid

Cam_H · 22/06/2016 at 00:19

Wow – looks very similar to Micky's team above.
      Maybe let's not put the same team up twice in a thread with a different username?

LJB · 22/06/2016 at 09:42

If you are wanting to keep hall as cover then I would say get rid of petraca to Phillips if he is picked this week or s.reid and upgrade Dunkley because a midfield rookie loses more points for you than a defence rookie especially as dbj is a quality rookie option

Jimmy · 22/06/2016 at 14:18

If you want to save on your trades; id get rid of macpherson for phillips. Then move phillips on to your bench in the forward line and bring in hall into your midfield. If hall continues to play like a potato in the next few weeks generate some more cash by trading down on dunkley and upgrading hall.

Tiges · 21/06/2016 at 15:50

This week I'm looking at trading out Libba, Tippa and Kerridge for Dusty, Docherty and Sloane.
This leaves me with $300k left in the kitty to upgrade Hopper to Haneberry next week and would leave me with 16 players playing and two doughnuts… I accidentally traded in S.Reid instead of Philips last week so it has left me with one extra doughnut next week than what I would have preferred..
I need to upgrade Hopper next week to avoid THREE doughnuts but if I upgrade to Haneberry I'll only have $20k left in the kitty..
Any other tips? should I upgrade to different players this week? Deledio instead of Dusty?

DEF:
Shaw, Docherty, Simpson, Boyd, Gibson, Laird // Williams, Collins.

MID:
Danger, Ward, Sloane, Gaz, Priddis, Mitchell, Gray, Hopper // Stewart, Jansen, Reid.

RUCK:
Goldy, Gawn // Cox.

FWD:
Zorko, Dusty, Montagna, Wells, Barlow, Wingard // Petracca, Wyatt.

LJB · 22/06/2016 at 09:47

If you're ok for players in this weeks bye, have you thought of holding off on a trade such as tippa to docherty especially since docherty is so expensive so you can have tipa play next week, also depending on where you have spare spots on field next week

Steeeve · 21/06/2016 at 16:14

So if all goes to plan my side after the byes will be:

Shaw, Doc, Laird, Rance, Gibson, Kade Kolo (Collins, Ruggles)
Danger, Pendles, Hanners, Gaz, Selwood, Rocky, Libba, Wines (Trengove, Stewart, MacPherson)
Goldy, Gawn (Grimley)
Zorko, Dusty, Lids, Wells, Wingard, Hall (Petracca, Phillips)

What would your next priorities be? I should have 100K and 9 trades still left.

Derek · 21/06/2016 at 16:30

your team looks alot like many others, except for KK (not the best POD i've seen). depends on what you are wanting to do, any chance of slipping a Sloane or a JPK in the mids or Mcveigh in defence, all are less than 4% owned.

otherwise team is good. just need a few DPP to create some swingsets

Steeeve · 21/06/2016 at 16:33

Thanks and definitely agree. My current plan is Petracca down to any cheapie. Then Trengrove to Dahlhaus. That way Hall can become my M9/F7.

Then Collins and Ruggles down to cheapie Def and premo. Will then make Kolo my D7.

Ruck coverage will still be a problem.

LJB · 22/06/2016 at 09:51

Ruck coverage can kill people in late rounds with no back up what about petracca to Lycett since Nic Nat is out for pretty much rest of the year he will be a good fwd/ruck option

micky · 21/06/2016 at 16:33

community i have a big problem since i traded in z merret to win in my league this week meaning i have aaron hall sitting on my bench at f7. What should i do with him, should i downgrade him to phillips perhaps. Any ideas community because im in a bit of a hole haha.

Tiges · 21/06/2016 at 16:38

Just keep him as an F7/M9 for the season mate? Great bench cover and just make sure your F8 isn't playing.

Pinidu · 21/06/2016 at 16:34

Community, I need some help with my trades this week:

D: Shaw, Simpson, Laird, Gibson, Rance, ADAMS (Collins,Lee)
M: Dangerfield, Pendles, GAJ, HANNERBERY, PRIDDIS, GRAY, LIBERATORE, MILLS (DUNKLEY, Phillips, TRENGOVE)
R: GAWN, Goldstein (Wyatt)
F: Martin, Barlow, Greene, Hall, Wells, Kerridge (PETRACCA, Paine)
CAPITAL = Bye

Already traded AMT > Tom Phillips.
Now have 362K in the bank. Should I go Adams > Docherty? I also want to bring in a premium midfielder (Neale or Selwood) but their bye next week is holding me back….

Any advice or thoughts is much appreciated. Cheers.

Tiges · 21/06/2016 at 16:43

I'd definitely be looking at upgrading Adams to a premium mid,.. Docherty is the number #1 option for sure but to save some cash you could also consider Bartel to pocket the extra $50k!
    I'd also be looking at downgrading Mills to S.Reid this week which ensures another playing player and also gets another DPP swing in your mids, and then with the extra cash I'd upgrade Libba to a premium mid from last week OR if you have enough players playing next week I'd look at trading in Neale/Selwood.

You should also ensure though that you keep Petracca available to be traded up at M8 by swinging Reid/Philips to F7 or else I think you won't get enough cash generation in time to get a full premium team and you may struggle having enough to upgrade Kerridge to a premo? May be better off leaving him at F8.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Sana · 21/06/2016 at 16:36

Laird & Dusty OR
Simpson & Lids

Sana · 21/06/2016 at 16:37

OR Laird and Lids for that matter!

Derek · 21/06/2016 at 16:50

Laird is a must. Crows have a great run home. He is only in 14% of teams (almost a POD) and $50k cheaper than Simmo

Southern S · 21/06/2016 at 19:41

Agreed.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 21/06/2016 at 23:26

U serious? Only 14%?
      That surprised me. Most teams i play have laird but i guess the majority r made up from jocks community and have the good oil.
      Definitely top 6 defender.

Moustachio · 21/06/2016 at 18:35

CD hate Laird for some reason

Southern S · 21/06/2016 at 18:57

Is that why he got a 112 last time he played?

CD doesn't hate/like anyone it's just supercoach scoring is complex unlike fantasy.

ethan · 21/06/2016 at 18:35

Dustin and Laird for ceiling
    Simpson and Lids for consistency
    Option one for me

Southern S · 21/06/2016 at 19:42

Laird and Lids? Both low ownership.

Dusty has been scoring very well, I have both so don't have to make a touch choice there 😉

Dusty in 40%+ teams.

patricmassey · 21/06/2016 at 21:28

simpson and dusty if you can

Sana · 22/06/2016 at 10:49

Thanks fellas, some food for thought

Tommy · 21/06/2016 at 16:37

Thinking of going Brand up to Rance, but worried it may be spending too much cash. I have no one else to do it with and it is essential that i bring in a defender as next weeks bye i have 4 players out. Is this a good idea?

Boo-urns · 21/06/2016 at 19:55

Good idea mate. Rance is as cheap now as he will be for the rest of the season. Dont do it though if its only for a short term gain, i.e to cover a bye round. Bring him in if your happy that he'll perform all season.. remember too that during byes only your top 18 scores are counted. If youve only got four out you'll still field a full team

micky · 21/06/2016 at 16:41

Community, wats the better option
dunkley to ablett or DBJ to rance

Derek · 21/06/2016 at 16:47

both should be done. however the Suns are heading to a cold & windy tassie this weeked to play the Hawks. will be tough going for Gaz and his boys. Tigers are at home to a pretty poor Lions team.

Jimmy · 22/06/2016 at 14:23

Rance is a gun but hasnt been setting the world on fire with his scores; id look at docherty as an option if you dont already have him. Otherwise, i would easily choose ablett over rance. It is a no brainer if you ask me. Ablett has the higher scoring potential and you are getting rid of a lessor player in dunkley as opposed to DBJ

Jeremy · 21/06/2016 at 16:55

For kerridge should i get Deledio, zorko, barlow or nick riewoldt. Thoughts?

Danners · 21/06/2016 at 21:12

If you need someone now, Deledio

patricmassey · 21/06/2016 at 22:09

i would probably go barlow, cheapest he will be and deledio is set to drop in price, but as danners said if you need someone now get deledio seeing he has had his bye

Jimmy · 22/06/2016 at 14:27

Zorko has been the best and most consistent to date. If however you do not have enough players to cover his bye next week, i would strongly consider Lids. Also is getting rid of Kerridge a must? If you were gonna get rid of him, it would of been last week. He has a low break even and will increase in price and has already had his bye. I would hold for a couple more weeks and then go Zorko

Bill · 21/06/2016 at 17:00

Is anyone holding on to Hall?

Leeds17 · 21/06/2016 at 17:56

Assuming he's back this week. Yes.

tdesmaele · 21/06/2016 at 21:50

Yep. Sounds like he is back this week. There's an article on AFL.com.au

patricmassey · 21/06/2016 at 22:06

i traded him out four weeks ago but if you've held him until now you may as well keep him

Clem · 21/06/2016 at 17:00

coachkings this thursday boys

Tommo09 · 21/06/2016 at 17:33

How do we play at home Coachkings this weekend?
Thanks community

Tommo09 · 21/06/2016 at 17:36

I mean where is the "play at home" section

Kev · 21/06/2016 at 18:33

Jock will announce it in the week

Supercrud · 21/06/2016 at 18:48

I'm keen to go give it a go to. I signed in but no play at home option yet.

jockreynolds · 21/06/2016 at 20:25

Gday lads! We are absolutely pumped – just chucked a video up on facebook explaining it. On Thursday a 'Play at Home' button will appear on the CoachKings homepage, click that and it will take you to the play at home contest.

Tommo09 · 21/06/2016 at 20:28

Thanks Jock

patricmassey · 21/06/2016 at 21:27

hey jock, worst part about coachkings IMO is having to wait one more year until i'm 18, can't wait to be able to play and hopefully win some cash

Jacko · 21/06/2016 at 17:53

Kerridge/Lyon – Lids
Keays – Philips

Should I do these trades this week or wait till after bye rounds? Also thinking Brodie – Laird?

Southern S · 21/06/2016 at 19:39

Wouldn't trade Lyons he's had his bye, got a 105 last game he played, low ownership. Crows have a good run home.

Jimmy · 22/06/2016 at 14:39

Kerridge and Lyons both playing and have low break evens. Therefore hold.
    Keays will play this week and will go up in value. Phillips will play also but his price wont change as its only his second game.
    Therefore trade keays next week for phillips as keays will have his bye and phillips will be on bubble

Davo · 21/06/2016 at 17:54

Brilliant podcast fellas, makes the drive home from work something to look forward to and have a decent laugh, welcome back into my team Stefan Martin, you get to join Rockliff as yet again I retrade someone.

Tommo09 · 21/06/2016 at 17:54

Tippa or Adams out for Rance?

ethan · 21/06/2016 at 18:33

Tippa for me
    Breakeven 83 and bye this week

bob · 21/06/2016 at 18:44

adams 82 and bye

hedski · 21/06/2016 at 18:53

Read on injury list not long ago adams has an ankle issue time off tbc

patricmassey · 21/06/2016 at 21:24

i dont think rance is a good option, theres got to be better ones. who do you have in backline atm?

John · 21/06/2016 at 18:27

Guys need some help with my team:

Def: Shaw, Laird, Simpson, Rich, AMT, DBJ (Collins, Ruggles)

Mid: Danger, Parker, Selwood, Libba, Neale, Sam Mitchell, Pendlebury, Ablett (Snadden,Davis, Mathiseon)

Ruck: Gawn, Goldy (Grimley)

Fwd: zorko, hall, wells, kerridge,wright, petracca (rose, cox)

I have 10 trades left, was wanting downgrade someone then upgrade just not sure who. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers

Cam_H · 21/06/2016 at 18:39

Peter Wright or Matthew Wright in the Forward line?
    Given you're looking for a 'fence paint', I'd consider DBJ and Davis to Phillips and a premium defender at $500K or under – McVeigh, Rance, Enright, etc. Phillips in the middle gives you a Fwd/Mid swing.
    Best of luck with whatever you decide.

John · 21/06/2016 at 18:50

It's Matthew wright and yeah I think I may I do that. I could get docherty too? And also are you sure about Davis because couldn't he make a bit more money still?

Cam_H · 21/06/2016 at 19:32

John,
        If you can upgrade DBJ to 'say' Rance this week (I don't know your bank account) then 'sure' – hang on to Davis. His BE is very likely to be achieved, but he's done 90%-plus of his price elevation. If you need the cash for the upgrade, then you would look at sacrificing that potential $30,000-ish for the points that the upgrade will theoretically deliver.
        Matty Wright to a fallen forward premo' like Buddy or Joey could also be on the radar. As a Crows fan, I'm strangely pleased that Kerridge and Wright have found success at Carton, particularly after we've taken back those SA-greats; Eddie and Sauce, and hopefully Troy Menzel's going to deliver at some point! Hopefully win-win trades.
        I'm not professing to know it all on the SC-front – just the way I see the landscape at the moment.
        Once again, best of luck with whatever you decide.

Leeds17 · 22/06/2016 at 06:27

I'd be looking to keep AMT and one of Kerridge or Wright as bench cover

ethan · 21/06/2016 at 18:29

Final Stef Martin verdict community
Yes or no?

Jono · 21/06/2016 at 19:00

Yes! Stoked so far pulling the trigger on Nic Nat to Stef Martin last week…pocketed $170k and 142pts!

Kev · 21/06/2016 at 19:20

West will be back. He's not injured as far as I know?

tophawk · 21/06/2016 at 19:39

I grabbed him last week. Definately not complaining. Nice ruck POD for a bargain price. If you do not have him now, probably best to wait after his bye now. Cheers

Boo-urns · 21/06/2016 at 19:59

No!! One good score (against a ruck-less eagles), doesn't equal consistency. Too risky. When west returns he'll start to pump out mediocre scores again

Danners · 21/06/2016 at 21:10

Depends on where you are ranked. Massive risk if you are in the top 1%, but if you want to get inside that, could be worth the risk. Just remember, he did play a team without its two best ruckmen

patricmassey · 21/06/2016 at 21:23

no, not reliable but if you dont have cash to spare than you might have to go with him

Dave · 21/06/2016 at 21:44

Sign me up! Martin this week for Tippett. Fortune favours the brave.

*not a guarantee

Moustachio · 21/06/2016 at 22:33

Thing is, everyone is saying he played a side with B grade ruck… But just about every ruckman in the comp is either bad, in bad form, or injured. Really don't know how much harder it will get for him!

Lachy · 21/06/2016 at 18:43

Conca definitely not a good pick IMO.. Yes he can play a backup role… but he is a shitwaste

Jaydos · 21/06/2016 at 19:04

hey community,
currently ranked in at 81st overall.. and have a dilemma. looking at using 3 trades this week and going petracca to deledio, liberatore to philips and ruggles to either rance or docherty. This will leave me with one more rookie player on my field, the obvious case is to go the doch but that will require me to most likely use 3 trades to get my final mid premo in which is most likely to be hannebery. however if i get rance in this week, save the extra 100k it will leave me with only 2 trades to do for a full premo team and 8 trades for the remaining season. the final question is, is docherty worth that extra one trade come seasons end? all input will be helpful. thanks community, over and out.

Cam_H · 21/06/2016 at 19:34

Jaydos,
    Only take advice from people who are ranked 1 to 80 at this point!

tophawk · 21/06/2016 at 19:36

Are you envious Cam H?

Cam_H · 21/06/2016 at 19:42

Anatomical features aside … 'yes'! ;O)

Although in fairness to me, two weeks ago I had the highest scoring team for all Crows supporters, so if all goes to shite this year, at least I have that moment in the sun.

tophawk · 21/06/2016 at 19:52

I am envious too. LOL A ranking like that means you are in a real hunt to win some serious $$$$.

Always nice to be top of the pops of your team supporter for the round.

As a Hawks supporter (No surprises there), I have not pulled that off yet. Call it a work in progress. hehe

Cheers mate

Jaydos · 21/06/2016 at 19:45

hahah no need to be envious boys, pure luck this game is. Just need some bloody help!

The Ranger · 21/06/2016 at 19:50

I'm a couple of thousand places back from you Jaydos but have been tossing up the Rance/Doc question too.
    Think I'm gonna spend the coin and get Doc, I just can't go past that 110 average.

Neverweaken · 21/06/2016 at 20:16

Had Docherty since the start so wasn't an issue for me. But if it was now I would probably say no. But with you that close you need every point you can get. You have enough trades so I would say get docherty

Phil · 21/06/2016 at 23:41

Personally I'd hold off Docerty for one more week because Carlton make the dreaded trip to West Sydney. I think Ruggles can wait another week too, he just scored 83 and doesn't have his bye for another week yet. In answer to your question I do think it's worth getting Doc instead of Rance because he is averaging 10 more points per week, I just wouldn't do it yet.

james · 21/06/2016 at 19:18

team is: advice would be appreciated

DEF: Shaw, Docherty, Laird, Enright, Suckling, Collins (Tucker, Lee)
MID: Dangerfield, Ablett, Hannebery, Ward, Shiel, Priddis, Zieball, Lewis (Dahlhaus, Hewett, Gresham)
RCK: Gawn, Martin (Lorensch)
FWD: Martin, JJK, Hall, Boomer, Westhoff, Petracca (Tipungwuti, Wyatt)

Have 40.5k in the bank, going for league wins so thats why i have so many PODs

tophawk · 21/06/2016 at 19:31

Hi community.

With 9 rounds to go, I am currently 614 points off the lead and ranked at 502. (28,807 points)

My strategy now and in recent weeks is to accumulate a few more PODS to roll the dice and keep pushing higher. Got lucky last week grabbing Stefan Martin for Nic Nat. This week I am looking at two upgrade trades. Marcus Adams to Brett Deledio and Tom Liberatore to Rory Sloane. Sloane at 554K is great value witht he crows finals bound and a great draw at the back end of the season.

With Libba having the bye this week and playing the Swannies the week after, I just feel it is time to fold him at 500K. Marcus Adams seems to be running out of steam. Last 3 games delivered poor scores and with the Swannies after the bye, it is time to cull the warrior from the West. Marcus, you have been brilliant contributor to my team. THANK YOU.

Deledio has to come in this week at his stupidly low price of 524K even with his highish 129 BE score. With the Tigers playing Brizzie at home this week I expect Lids to get close or even exceed that current BE. Gonna pull the trigger this week.

Can I still win this bloody thing in my current position with my current trading strategy? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Southern S · 21/06/2016 at 19:37

I think you can as long as all your PODs in Martin, Sloane and Lids all fire for the rest of the year.

That would also hinge on the top teams having a bit of bad luck, all is possible.

tophawk · 21/06/2016 at 19:44

Cheers Southern. Its up to the gods from here. All I can do now is to trade boldly, and hope I have the right PODS.

Cam_H · 21/06/2016 at 19:50

tophawk,

Only take advice from people ranked 1 to 501!
        Best of luck – I will live my SuperCoach dream vicariously through you.
        Hell – I'm starting to sound a bit like Higgo.

tophawk · 21/06/2016 at 20:00

I hear ya.

I just want "thoughts" though… 😉 Not "advice". Thoughts are free and advice comes with strings.

I reckon Higgo is checking his dictionary right now. Vicariously? What the hell does that mean he wonders………

Tiges · 21/06/2016 at 22:49

I'm doing the same trades this week boss to try and push to the ranks! Ha, I'll be nipping at your heels.

The Ranger · 21/06/2016 at 19:56

Nice work Tophawk!
    You're that close that you might as well just keep punching now eh?!
    Best of luck mate.

tophawk · 21/06/2016 at 20:06

Bloody oath Ranger. That's exactly how I feel right now. I am going all in now. Gonna have a crack and see what happens. If I crash and burn, then that's better then playing it safe. BUT I do nail some of my PODS from here then I may need some new underwear in coming months. (And not due to soiling…….hehehe)

Cheers mate

Southern S · 22/06/2016 at 11:51

That's the way to go, it's a game after all.

If you don't take risks you can't seperate yourself from the pack. Good luck!

Patric · 21/06/2016 at 20:16

personally i would choose jack steven as he's only owned by 3.8% compared to sloanes 5.6%. steven also has a massive ceiling a capable of scoring massive shown by his three round average of 133.7. he has also already had his bye.

hope this helped mate

tophawk · 21/06/2016 at 21:25

Hi Patric.

Wow. Thanks mate. I am going to have another look at Jack Steven. His recent stats have to make you take notice.

It all comes down to cash. Sloane is 40K cheaper. Gonna cruch the numbers.

Thanks mate

patricmassey · 21/06/2016 at 21:45

no worries mate, all the best

Shake n bake · 21/06/2016 at 20:34

Here is 1 pod I think you might have a look at Sidebottom 534k will finish strong. Have that feeling!

Clarky99 · 22/06/2016 at 10:48

I hope you are right, as i have him, but Collingwood's draw gets very tough, especially at SC finals time.

Danners · 21/06/2016 at 21:09

Great work tophawk! You could still win it from there and the trades look decent. Sloane is a good option, but a POD that I feel is a better option (no byast) is Treloar. Does usually have a decent enough end to the season and probably has a lower chance of getting injured

Johnny · 21/06/2016 at 23:12

I'm ranked the same, hoping were still in the hunt! I feel I shoulda went harder on trades earlier cause everyone's team is almost full premo now. How many trades you got left?

TRIGGER HAPPY · 21/06/2016 at 23:13

Ok thoughts hawk,
    Firstly congrats on having a go and being in a position to have a crack
    Secondly strategy seems solid, a couple of great pods who are proven and wont let you down.
    Gotta trade smart but keep improving to bridge the gap (byes is where u can really make up ground) and those two pods should do just that
    Gotta risk it for the biscuit mate.
    Best of luck

Billioux · 21/06/2016 at 23:42

Good work Tophawk, I ranked right with u. Although was once top 25. Alas.Nic nat -martin,me too, reckon i heard from u 1st. If so cheers. I not normally follow… it all made sense tho, i got 13t and 1m bank. I was always getting Dusty this week, hmm now after mitch r issue maybe Lids. Wish i knew who Robbo goes to. Good luck and yes so can win from where u r.

Derek · 22/06/2016 at 10:04

great work guys, i wish i was at the pointy end this year. i can't remember the exact numbers but last year i was around the same, and then with 2 weeks to go i had risen to 39th, only to finish 76th (thankyou Geelong for a spineless game against the pies)

the best thing i did in the run home last year was to get Motlop as my M9/F7 with non-player to loophole him with. As you might recall Motlop had a massive finish to the year. I was able to get his points plus it gave me great bench cover for my midfield.

Motlop is looking like he could do that again. The other one is dalhouse if he gets back soon and has a big price drop.

Jaydos · 21/06/2016 at 19:58

Got to risk it for the biscuit some would say..

Cam_H · 21/06/2016 at 20:01

I take it that means Ruggles will be lured down some dark pathway, and …. whooooshka … Docherty???

Jaydos · 21/06/2016 at 20:43

seems like thats the way to go mate.. Sidebum has me interested also.

Clarky99 · 22/06/2016 at 09:37

I have had Sidebum since the start (Pies fan). Very good player but just seems to go missing in games. Also a bit inconsistent, in saying that, his lowest score has been 78. Be wary that Collingwood have an extremely tough draw to finish the season, especially when SC finals come around. His BE is 155 so if you can, wait a week or 2.
        Good luck.

Neverweaken · 21/06/2016 at 20:04

Stop pinching my PODs! Was looking at Conca. But going with Motlop. Massive risk of course. But Tippa to Motlop for the same dollars.
And Steff Martin for Nic Nat.
Lids is the conservative one. Might change that for a rookie. Any good forward rookies

tophawk · 21/06/2016 at 20:14

Perhaps Tom Phillips. (FWD/MID)

Only played one game for 64 SC points. Not much else really.

patricmassey · 21/06/2016 at 21:21

still think jack steven is the best POD, only owned by 3.8% and has a three round average of 133

Neverweaken · 21/06/2016 at 22:22

I looked at him a couple of weeks ago. And since then he smashed out a good score. The Tippett NicNat disaster has forced me to look elsewhere. But will have another look. Is he mid/fwd?

patricmassey · 21/06/2016 at 22:45

No unfortunately he's only a mid but those stats don't lie.

Nicholas · 21/06/2016 at 20:15

Here is my team: https://imgur.com/a/OhH5h

Starting to get low on trades and round 15 is looking like a worry for a lot of coaches.

My trades this week are looking like:

Nic Nat to Stefan Martin

Ben Ken to Lids

Last trade is still uncertain may go Tippa to Docherty/ Simpson/ Rance however this leaves me with Collins on the bench and Brand on the bench which I have heard rumours that he might play. This would leave me with about 200k in the bank and 7 trades.
If I complete trades like these would consider Rich to one of the 3 defenders listed above depending on his game this week before his bye. At this point I would rather hold Brodie Smith as d6 rather than Rich I believe he has found a bit of form and with the soft draw to finals could prove a good pick. The rest of the money I have remaining could be used in a few weeks after the byes to go Wines/Libba to Neale/Hanners as they will both be pretty cheap. I know this would leave my team without Pendles however I do not want to pay that much cash to get him and will reconsider if he has a poor game to drop in price.

Rivo · 21/06/2016 at 20:37

Need to upgrade the defence now as its the last line to fix. 13 trades $43k..

Currently: Shaw, Rance, Rich, KK, AMT, Ruggles (Collins, Williams).

So thinking this week for 2 X trades. Will have to wait for Docherty price to perhaps drop in a few weeks..

Option 1: KK & Keays to Simpson & Philips
Option 2: AMT & Keays to Laird & S.Reid

KK painful to hold, Keays has to go, and AMT has the bye/time to go. Please help Community!

Kev · 21/06/2016 at 21:01

Option 2

Will · 21/06/2016 at 20:43

Merrett or Deledio in?

patricmassey · 21/06/2016 at 21:20

deledio, has a higher ceiling than merret and is more consistent

Rivo · 21/06/2016 at 21:25

Deledio for me. More upside and great value at $525k.

Nicholas · 21/06/2016 at 21:36

Agreed deledio is proven and can go big. Also tends to have big second halfs to the year!

Danners · 21/06/2016 at 21:39

Deledio, should average more from here on out

Micky · 21/06/2016 at 20:49

Community, I hav Aaron hall just sitting on my bench as f7. Should I downgrade him to Phillips for cash. Any ideas plz community.

Kev · 21/06/2016 at 21:00

Luxury trade imo, Micky. Wait till Phillips is on the bubble and reassess

Danners · 21/06/2016 at 21:04

A handy F7 if you have a full premo team already or you don't need the cash

hedski · 21/06/2016 at 21:52

He will play this week.

Mister_Spock · 21/06/2016 at 21:00

Bring Martin in for Nic Nat this week, or wait instead to pick up Goldy after the byes when he's dropped further in price??

patricmassey · 21/06/2016 at 21:20

wait for goldy, martin to inconsistent

Nicholas · 21/06/2016 at 21:35

If you need the cash for other upgrades and have little trades go Martin. If you do not need the money and have many trades to generate more cash go with Goldy. All in all it depends on the situation and on your cover for the byes.

Pinidu · 21/06/2016 at 21:16

Dusty or Pendles as VC this week? Dusty can go HUGE against the Lions at the G while Dependlebury is guaranteed a 100+ score….but doesn't always go very high. I'll definitely have the C on Paddy unless my VC has a ripper.

patricmassey · 21/06/2016 at 21:18

i'd probably go with dusty as it is against a very bad lions side, he is has a huge ceiling and is capable of 150+. however pendles is very reliable and is the safer option, but i would go with dusty

I N Pieman · 21/06/2016 at 21:32

Great pod lads. But may want to send Wayno to the NEAFL for a spell

Gavin · 21/06/2016 at 21:34

Just what the community thinks?

Come RD 15 I will be full premo with $740,000 in the Kitty with 4 trades my team is……

DEF: Shaw, Docherty, Simpson, Bartel, Gibson, Laird ( Adams, Collins)

MIDS: Dangerfield, Pendlebury, Ablett, Parker, Sloane, Priddis, Shiel, Rockliff (Davis, Stewart, Reid)

RUC: Goldstein, Gawn, (Leorsch)

FWD: Zorko, Martin, Merrett, Wells, Deledio, Wright ( Petracca, Phillips)

Ranked in the top 1600

Do I have a shot?

Gavin · 21/06/2016 at 21:34

*Just wondering what the community thinks*……..Typo

patricmassey · 21/06/2016 at 21:42

i would upgrade wright to barlow

Gavin · 21/06/2016 at 21:46

I'm going to after RD 15 no reason to this week I'm projected 2147 wait to bring him RD 16. Wright just a body on the field and points for RD 15?

Hawks · 21/06/2016 at 22:59

Looks good, and with 22 players in rd15, should climb to around 1200th.

Gavin · 21/06/2016 at 21:45

patricmassey · 21/06/2016 at 21:50

anyone have a good POD forward around 500k? already have barlow, zorko, dusty, kerridge, petracca, wright and wells.

Gavin · 21/06/2016 at 21:53

Deledio in 2 weeks

LEKD0G · 21/06/2016 at 22:14

Gold fellas!

patricmassey · 21/06/2016 at 22:22

how are you handling the bye rounds lekdog?

LEKD0G · 21/06/2016 at 22:53

No injuries or surprise outs and we'll be set. Planned pretty well

jockreynolds · 22/06/2016 at 11:25

Thanks maytee!

Neverweaken · 21/06/2016 at 22:27

Suckling appears to be a POD in defence. Has DPP. After Murphy went down he picked up. After injuries he picked up. And 420k

patricmassey · 21/06/2016 at 22:30

I would also say Enright is as well, consistent, pretty cheap at only $476 000 and only owned by 2.8% of people.

Josh · 21/06/2016 at 22:43

Daniel wells is out 2 weeks!! Trade or hold?

patricmassey · 21/06/2016 at 22:48

ffs, your gonna have to hold he's in to good of form. massive blow for the whole community though

patricmassey · 21/06/2016 at 22:51

actually where have you got this info from, can't find this anywhere

Hawks · 21/06/2016 at 22:53

2 weeks is 1 match & 1 bye round….hold

Southern S · 22/06/2016 at 09:21

^

Pinidu · 22/06/2016 at 09:09

Source?

min0008 · 21/06/2016 at 23:45

Should I trade Tippa, Dahlhaus and Menadue to Phillips/Reid, Rance and Deledio or Tippa, McPherson and Libba to Rockliff, Rance and Reid?

Joe · 21/06/2016 at 23:52

Probably going to use 3 trades this week.

AMT > Docherty, Adams > Montagna, & Dunkley > Reid, giving me 13 trades and 45k remaining, leaving my team like this:

B: Shaw, Docherty, Simpson, Gibbo, Rance, Laird (Collins, Ruggles)
M: Danger, Hanners, Pendles, Shiel, Libba, Cripps, Kerridge, Gray (Davis, Keays, Trengove)
R: Gawn, NicNat (Loersch)
F: Zorko, Dusty, Montagna, Wells, Greene, Hall (Petracca, Reid)

Thoughts community? Personally I think Kerridge is worth keeping as a worthy backup on the bench for the rest of the season, that's why I'm not trading him. Question is, is it worth having more depth, or more flexibility with cash as we get to the pointy end of the season?

patricmassey · 22/06/2016 at 00:18

Still not completely sold on Gibbo, Hall and Cripps. You're gonna need to get rid of NicNat, probably for Martin to make some cash, than upgrade petracca and have hall as F7. Other than that pretty good team and plenty of trades for luxury upgrades to Gibbo and Cripps.

Nicholas · 21/06/2016 at 23:58

Suggestions with my team up above please?

patricmassey · 22/06/2016 at 00:23

Need to upgrade AMT to docherty, Josh Smith to a premo, downgrade Cox to someone, upgrade NicNat to Goldstein or Martin if you need cash, upgrade Ben Ken to Deledio or Montagna. To be quite frank it's a very average team and wouldn't be afraid if I was up against it.

Nicholas · 22/06/2016 at 11:45

Thinking of holding Cox for the rest of the rest of the season as ruck cover, if I upgrade Josh Smith would that mean loopholing between Libba and Wines each week? My team is quite average but with some good captain scores have gotten 2586 and 2030 in the past two weeks have jumped up the rankings quite a bit!

Juzzy · 22/06/2016 at 01:09

Hi Community,
As much as I would love to keep Dahlhaus I think I may have to trade. Ranked 1700 with a pretty complete team I may swap him out for Montagna. The extra points may matter more if Wells is a confirmed out.

Neverweaken · 22/06/2016 at 07:04

Looking at bringing Barlow back. Traded out Wells and brought him back and that's paid off. Ignoring the fact I traded him out once his price figures and DPP look good. Or am I crazy? Good forwards are hard to find at the moment

LJB · 22/06/2016 at 17:06

Trading a player out and then in never pays off, you have still wasted a trade wouldn't do it again just lessons learnt for next year to hold premos unless they will miss 4+ weeks

Tommy · 22/06/2016 at 07:17

Any rookies set to be on the bubble next week other than Phillips?

Derek · 22/06/2016 at 10:09

i think maitherson will get a run this week. he has to!

smart as s · 22/06/2016 at 21:30

hipwood

smart as s · 22/06/2016 at 21:30

the next j brown imo

red5 · 22/06/2016 at 08:27

Thinking Adams to Howe
5 rd avg 107
3 rd avg 99
But BE 140
Only in 4% of teams.
Currently ranked top 6 defender
Thoughts???

Southern S · 22/06/2016 at 09:20

How is he ranked a top 6 defender with an average of 87.6 per round?

red5jc · 22/06/2016 at 08:34

Thinking Adams to Howe

Southern S · 22/06/2016 at 11:48

I still think Howe is a risk, especially if his role changes. Only got a 70 last week after many good weeks. Could be chasing.

TomasR · 22/06/2016 at 09:13

Joey Montagna Or Nick Riewoldt?

Southern S · 22/06/2016 at 09:18

Both long in the tooth but Montagna if I was forced to get one.

Patric · 22/06/2016 at 09:18

Montagna

Clark · 22/06/2016 at 09:15

Rance or Howe?

Southern S · 22/06/2016 at 09:17

Rance

Patric · 22/06/2016 at 09:17

Tried some different trades this week so tell me what you think…

Out – Zaharakis, D Rioli, M Wright

In – Coniglio, Barlow, Conca

Going for POD’s so that’s why they’re bit different, please tell me your thoughts

Southern S · 22/06/2016 at 09:24

Hope Conca is just for bench? He's not a premo.

Patric · 22/06/2016 at 09:28

yeah of course, fwd is Barlow, Dusty, Deledio, Zorko, Wells, Kerridge

Southern S · 22/06/2016 at 11:47

Then they look like good trades 😉

Although I'd consider jack steven or Sloane in the mids, not that I don't like Coniglio he's had a ripper year.

Banga · 22/06/2016 at 09:27

Montagna or Lids?

Kev · 22/06/2016 at 10:05

Lids. Not much between them though

Chill · 22/06/2016 at 10:58

Monty. Cheaper and scores just as well.

Jason Di Staso · 22/06/2016 at 09:37

Hi commubity
Team
Shaww docherty simpson laird rance kk

Ablett pendles danger neale priddis gray parker sloane

Gawn sinclair

Martin buddy hall z merret wells j kennedy

What needs fixing only 6 trades left

Patric · 22/06/2016 at 09:50

kade kolajasni (however tf you spell it) needs to be gone, suggest someone like bartel, should also try getting a better ruckman. other than that pretty good

Clarky99 · 22/06/2016 at 11:23

KK needs to go. Also, you need a better ruckmen. Sinclair should be an F6/7/R3 swing for you, isn't a consistent/proven enough scorer to be in your ruck slot. Swing him forward and bring in a ruck.

Derek · 22/06/2016 at 10:17

Danger projected to go to $755k next week. What is the most expensive a player has been in SC? i assume Gaz must have gone close to $800k at some stage.

tom · 22/06/2016 at 10:33

Who has the highest ever score in Supercoach?

tom · 22/06/2016 at 10:35

I think its Jonathan Brown on 262?

Kev · 22/06/2016 at 12:09

Goldy hit 771k last year.

Andy · 23/06/2016 at 08:02

Zac Dawson $1,000,000

Tommy · 22/06/2016 at 10:43

Libba to Sloane OR Kerridge to Deledio?

Bringing Sloane means my midfield is complete, while Bringing Lids in means Toby Greene is my last player to upgrade.
Thoughts?

Harley · 22/06/2016 at 11:04

Sloane for me.

Toby Greene is performing well enough now to keep in my opinion. He could finish the year even stronger and be one of top 6 best forwards. Could be wrong but just a feeling I have and GWS have a good draw to finish

Clarky99 · 22/06/2016 at 11:17

I agree, should be a last upgrade at least, only thing that worries me is that he has shown he is extremely prone to a stinker. Should definitely keep for now.

SlimerTime · 22/06/2016 at 11:12

Can anyone give me advice to fill my last spot in defence:
currrently have – Shaw, Gibson, Laird, Simpson, Suckling, Adams, ( Collins, Austin)
looking to trade out Adams and bring in either Docherty or Bartel, I know Docherty is having a break out year but Bartel is a proven premium in a side that will win more games than not and he seems to be back to his best in spite of his tooth length…
Thoughts please community!

Clarky99 · 22/06/2016 at 11:21

Lock Docherty in. Scoring ridiculously well at the moment. Bartel probably will get rested towards the back half of the season.

Southern S · 22/06/2016 at 11:44

Not convinced bartel wil be rested, Geelong were rotating defenders earlier in the year, Enright, Lonergan etc Bartel didn't miss a game.

If he's fit and in form which he is I don't see a reason to rest such a valuable player. But yes might miss round 23 before finals.

Cameron · 22/06/2016 at 12:04

Doubt he will miss round 23 because isn't there a week off this year before finals so players wouldn't rest in round 23?

Francis · 22/06/2016 at 11:24

Want to bring in Pendles for Libba, but at 640k and a BE of 150 should I wait another week?

Patric · 22/06/2016 at 11:33

i would wait his set to go down and $640k is a ton of cash

Southern S · 22/06/2016 at 11:57

I'd be tempted to just lock him in as long as he's 100% ready to go for this week (had a small ankle problem I think?)

He's had his bye to rest, and WB won't be playing so would be a wise move for this week's scoring.

He will probably get a 120-ish you'd think anyway and won't bleed much.

Kev · 22/06/2016 at 12:03

His price won't plummet. You'll save 10-15k if he hits his average. As SS said, he's had a rest so should be fresh and ready to go

James · 22/06/2016 at 11:38

Daniel wells is annoying, out again ffs, should I trade or hold?

Southern S · 22/06/2016 at 11:41

Did you hold Hall?

Southern S · 22/06/2016 at 11:42

Last 4 scores 103, 138, 126, 123.

One Touch Wonder · 22/06/2016 at 11:55

This screams SHARK MOVE 🙂

Kev · 22/06/2016 at 11:58

Hold. North have their bye next week so Wells has two weeks to get himself right.

Worth remembering that he managed only 9 games in 2 years before this season. Many had him in the same group as Jed Anderson and Simpkin preseason so he's been a massive success averaging 106 (122 over the past month)

Cameron · 22/06/2016 at 12:01

Source?

simon · 22/06/2016 at 11:55

Derek if online Thinking of 2017 and new to this your def Bartel Smith Rich AND McVeigh though providing good swing thru Joyce would be costing you at least 50 weekly Why not opt for Doc Simmo Gibbo Rance. how can you make up 500 points post bye. Also your fwds are the opposite Dusty Franklin Wingard Lids no dpp there. doesn't make sense to a novice good luck for the rest of the year but could you be so good to PLEASE EXPLAIN Thanks don't blame you if you trash this

Derek · 22/06/2016 at 13:57

Good points. Next week Stewart will become Phillips to swing with Dusty and Montagna on forward line. My plan was to get Dalhouse until he got injured so I though Buddy was a good option. Dalhous or Motlop will be my F7 to also have DPP, at the moment cash is my issue, hopefully that is the plan up forward.

In defence I'll get Rance next week and push BSmith to D7.

The reason I didn't get Doch or Simpson was I didnt think they would keep scoring, waiting for them to stop overachieving. Oh well.

Derek · 22/06/2016 at 14:01

I think Barlow is also DPP

simon · 22/06/2016 at 15:19

thanks Derek correct re barlow would you change your def structure in hindsight or was this preconcievedto go withdpps and sub premium def appreciate your views will help next year with structures should write a structure system no one has and would help a lot of scs.you have the knowledge thx

Nathan · 22/06/2016 at 12:25

8 trades left after getting full premo
Would that be about right?

Mick · 22/06/2016 at 12:38

Barlow worth getting in? Or go the safer option in Lids?

patricmassey · 22/06/2016 at 16:47

i'd go barlow, lids set to drop in price so you can wait if you want

Cameron · 22/06/2016 at 12:43

Dahlhaus listed as 2-3 weeks. Anyone holding? I definitely am

Nathan · 22/06/2016 at 12:54

Nah im moving on
    They said 3 weeks last week before the look at his knee again
    But by doing that i get pendles instead of neale and have petracca as cover insread of hall and can upgrade hurn
    So i lose a trade but gain points

Northernsoul74 · 22/06/2016 at 13:22

Think 2-3 weeks until the moon boot comes off a do my then can they be clear as to when he'll be back. He looked pretty sore watching the weekends vfl game.

Moosehead · 22/06/2016 at 13:39

Also, he has a BE of 190, so I am getting in Deledio.

Rick Grimes · 22/06/2016 at 13:36

Pendles, Selwood or Steven. Pick two. I'm kind of leaning towards Steven and Selwood as a slight POD. But Pendles is so darn dependleble.

Also, is Barlow a must have? I should not have traded him when I did, and now my pride is hurting at the thought of him coming back into my side.

Cozza · 22/06/2016 at 15:05

Pendles and Steven for me. I'm a cats fan and have Selwood in my team, but he is too up and down for my liking. His good is very good, his bad is ordinary! The other two seem to be more consistent.

Dan · 22/06/2016 at 14:26

I am 998 points off the pace and mostly playing for rank. Thoughts on Sam Mitchell as a sharkesque POD?. Cheap as and I feel Hawthorn will rally for the run home to finald now and Mitchell is always at the centre of that. He has a huge ceiling and carries a lot of risk. He also hasn't had bis bye yet but I can field easily enough players next week and want to offload libba this week to field a somewhat robust 18 bringing in Montagna for Petracca and Rance for Ruggles this week. Will go Nic Nat to Goldmember after his bye and will downgrade Cox to a 102k and look to get someone in for Hopper. I feel Joel Selwood will march home but Gary has always been a must have, and there are plenty of other lower % options too like Steven and Sloan. Parker is cheap and has a round 12 bye. The last option is Kerridge up to Franklin or Lids and maybe Birchall to Docherty with a Collins downgrade later. Any thoughts or advice would be bloody excellent, cheers community.

LeanLover420 · 22/06/2016 at 14:43

To trade or hold Marcus Adams?

Kev · 22/06/2016 at 16:11

He's starting to slow down imo and needs to be moved on. You could hold this week and wait for Phillips to be on the bubble. Not many other downgrade options

Dean · 22/06/2016 at 15:15

Wayno is a tosser !

wayno · 23/06/2016 at 14:11

Im gonna smash you dean

cooky · 22/06/2016 at 15:22

thoughts on Libba to Sam Mitchell this week. Pro's you make money! Con's Mitchell has bye next week!

hedski · 22/06/2016 at 15:48

So I've had Rancy Pants locked in all week and now I'm starting to second guess myself and am considering Laird.
RANCE OR LAIRD???
Help me out community. Cheers.

Kev · 22/06/2016 at 16:07

Laird

mick · 22/06/2016 at 16:09

laird

The Ranger · 22/06/2016 at 16:21

Not much in it mate but I'd go Laird. Just. Crows have a great run home

hedski · 22/06/2016 at 16:42

Cheers guys may have to have a fiddle now.
    (With my trades)

LJB · 22/06/2016 at 16:54

If I'm reading right and you only have four trades left then I'm sorry but without good premo bench cover any injury could ravage you, invest in your four trades on being for cover and hold your trades for as long as possible

steve · 23/06/2016 at 12:54

Dustin Martin or Brett Deledio ?

Dan · 23/06/2016 at 13:23

d.Martin
Rich

Montagna
Rance

Deledio
Mcveigh

Help me pick one please community!!! thanks guys