Big Carl CoachKings CommunityOne down, two to go.

The first of the dreaded bye rounds has come and gone and those who prepared well managed to negotiate it successfully.

This is the make or break period of the SuperCoach season, the chance to either shoot up the ranks or fall on your sword.

Colossal scores from the likes of Patrick Dangerfield, Michael Barlow, Tom Rockliff and Joel Selwood helped propel many coaches to respectable scores, with some even passing the 2000 mark.

Those who were smart enough to field 20 or more players benefited significantly, as this allowed sub par totals from many of our rookies to be discarded.

A special week is here community.

Sit down and brace yourself. We ALL get to play CoachKings free as a bird from the comfort of our homes this Thursday night, and for the following 3 Thursday night games. The lads will be announcing prizemoney and more details of their online call of the game on the podcast tomorrow. Wear a pair of your older underpants just in case. Trust you’re as aroused as I am.

It’s been a big weekend for The Warradale Hotel and for Nicky Rawson. Nick not only qualified for The Warradale Venue Final, but takes home $1000 for the best CoachKings score for Round 13.

Nick Rawson CoachKings Winner

The Heroes

Patrick Dangerfield (173 SC)

Fast running out of superlatives to describe the efforts of this superhuman. Looks an absolute shoe-in for the Brownlow and has scored a staggering 402 SuperCoach points in the past two weeks. Is reaching god-like Gary Ablett Junior heights when the little master was in his prime. It is refreshing to have a dependable go-to captain option to turn to each week.

Michael Barlow (168 SC)

Has been reinvigorated in the new run-with role bestowed upon him in the past three weeks. Never thought I would say this, but thank you, Ross Lyon. Not only is he absolutely shredding his opponents, but is racking up plenty of the pill himself. Kept Robbie Gray to just 18 touches while amassing 43 of his own. Will he go to Pendles, Sidebottom or Treloar this week?

Tom Rockliff (130 SC)

Provided he can stay fit, he looms as an almighty POD for his owners for the rest of the season. Just racks them up and thrives in a losing environment. Plays a very fantasy-friendly game and racks up the tackles as well as possessions. Almost a must-have in the midfield if he can keep his body right.

Honourable mentions: Lachie Neale (149 SC), Joel Selwood (130 SC), Jordan Lewis (129 SC), Daniel Wells (123 SC), Corey Enright (129).

The Villains

Robbie Gray (78 SC)

Got an absolute touch up by Barlow which is rare for a player of his calibre. Undeniable talent-wise, but has been hot and cold this season. Needs to put together a few games of substance to become relevant again.

Tom Liberatore (74 SC)

The majority have kept him, and will continue to do so. There is no doubt his previous knee injury is restricting him from reaching the heights he did so a couple of seasons ago, when he was the AFL’s number one contested player. But still worth holding on to, in my opinion.

Tom Mitchell (79 SC)

The darling of the AFL a couple weeks back, it was expected that Tom would dominate against an undermanned Essendon side. Still got plenty of the ball, but his disposal efficiency was a horrific 40 per cent. I love his ability to be able to find the pill, but needs to clean up his efficiency if he is to become a truly elite AFL mid.

Honourable mentions: Josh Gibson (49 SC), Chad Wingard (78 SC), Dan Hannebery (85 SC).

The Redeemers

Jimmy Bartel (130 SC)

Has flown under the radar, this bloke. For years an elite fantasy player, many old school coaches would have locked him in when they discovered he was eligible as a defender. Always a question over tooth length and if he will be rested. But having said that, he is a legitimate option as a top six defender this season. Uses the ball as well as anyone in the competition.

Jarrad McVeigh (130 SC)

Another defender to emerge as a genuine top six prospect. Has taken a little time to get going this season but looks to be finding form. Has the bye this week and probably worth looking at for another week or two before bringing him in. But at just $440K with a break even of just 76, is very tempting.

Luke Parker (102 SC)

Such has been his drop in form, it is getting to the point where Parker owners celebrate a ton like a great achievement. In reality, he is still well off the pace, despite a solid match where he racked up a truckload of tackles. Efficiency hurting his scoring significantly.

Honourable mentions: Stef Martin (140 SC).

The Prodigies

Jack Trengove (67 SC)

Job security is excellent, has a good pedigree and should be able to produce reliable scores. Has had a wretched run with injuries, but, touch wood, finally looks to have got his body right. Excellent bench cover for the remainder of the season.

Jarrad Jansen (60 SC)

Looks likely to get an extended run at an inside role in the Lions’ midfield.  If he can keep pumping out some half decent scores, should be a nice little cash cow.

James Rose (77 SC)

Like Trengove, costed owners a little extra, but appears to be worth the spend provided he can keep his spot in the Swans team.  Was pretty good for Sydney in a rain-soaked match.

Honourable mentions: Kade Stewart (56 SC), Sam Collins (59 SC), Logan Austin (41 SC), Darcy Tucker (46 SC), Josh Dunkley (35 SC).

The Damned

Matt Priddis (76 SC)

If I was a Priddis owner, I would be growing mighty impatient. Seems to have lost his mojo this season. Rockliff at the same money a few weeks ago is appearing a much better option. I’m sure the golliwog Pridda will prove use wrong at some point, though.

Darcy Byrne-Jones (49 SC)

Has been very serviceable to his owners and made a respectable amount of cash. But with the bye this week, it’s time to go for the hyphen man. Thank you for serving us well, Darcy.

Daniel Rich (72 SC)

Probably not worth trading, but has been a constant disappointment to his owners this season. Many have stuck by him loyally, but he just can’t produce then numbers we need. Well off the pace for a top six spot in defence.

Honourable mentions: Marcus Adams (62 SC), Ben Kennedy (40 SC).

Over to you Community, who were your Heroes and Villains from this round?

Get around Big Carl on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CarlPfeiffer9

The muncher · 20/06/2016 at 11:13

Rich is embarrassing. I have had him from the start and his form is a roller coaster. Why can he not work harder when he is tagged? He started off ok at the weekend and then hopeless when tagged after the first quarter. Unfortunately at this stage I have another couple of SC issues so I have to keep him.
Ward against a spirited Essendon couldn't get into it, however he is fairly steady but I thought he would do better.

I N Pieman · 20/06/2016 at 11:38

Sick of the lack of effort from Rich as well Muncher. SEN spent about 20 minutes yesterday bagging the crap out of him. It was awesome

Luke · 20/06/2016 at 16:59

I agree mate its painful. I've had him from the start but he's still averaging 84 so I'd hold him. He's last upgrade

Hubba · 20/06/2016 at 17:46

What i would give for a roller coaster … i picked up birchall at the start for the same price … consistent rubbish… He has to be the only one that kicks in after a behind without paying on first!

Hubba · 20/06/2016 at 17:46

*playing on

Andy · 20/06/2016 at 11:16

Are we convinced on Rockliff now? I've never questioned his scoring abilities but more so his ability to stay injury free.

Rick Grimes · 20/06/2016 at 11:31

I don't think you can ever be sure of him staying injury free. I'll be surprised if he goes the rest of the season without missing a game. I've had him from the start so my fingers are crossed, but you need to be prepared to bench him on occasion. So if you have plenty of trades in hand, get on board.

Benjamima Puddleduck · 20/06/2016 at 13:12

without looking at stats, but im sure his previous end of seasons have been outstanding

Danners · 20/06/2016 at 21:48

Missed the boat, better options at that price

brightsidefx · 20/06/2016 at 11:20

Sam Mitchell worth picking up at assumedly his bottom price…?

Chicken Dinner · 20/06/2016 at 11:35

Maybe better to go with people that have had their bye already.

brightsidefx · 20/06/2016 at 11:37

Oh yeah, after his bye. Just putting my upgrade target list together.

I N Pieman · 20/06/2016 at 11:48

I'd expect another rest or 2 from Sam Mitch. Could hurt. Very up & down as well

HallyM8 · 20/06/2016 at 11:20

Docherty or Simpson

Rick Grimes · 20/06/2016 at 11:32

I have Simpson, but would prefer Doc. He has a higher ceiling. Can't go wrong with either, or both.

Danners · 20/06/2016 at 21:48

Simpson, Docherty looks good, but still feel he can't keep it up

SC16 · 20/06/2016 at 11:21

(Not considering the byes) McDonald Tippa-Motlop? can motlop get back to his price at the start?

I N Pieman · 20/06/2016 at 11:57

Motlop! Could play the Good the Bad & the Ugly better than Clint Eastwood

SC16 · 20/06/2016 at 12:43

hes pumped out some massive scores! and he is cheaper than tippa also he just scored a 111

I N Pieman · 20/06/2016 at 12:51

I'd only be considering it as a mid & fwd line cover

Southern S · 20/06/2016 at 13:04

He was all the rage some weeks ago……….was worth 569k.

Have you checked his scoring for the year? Did you see the filth he dished up?

It's probably the most rapid drop in value and scoring I can remember in supercoach. After a 133, 155 and 129 he then got 47, 27, 56 and 58.

I N Pieman · 20/06/2016 at 14:10

After those 3 big scores someone on here posted not to get him in because he went to uni with him & he had to use the elevator instead of the stairs because his knee was stuffed. Pretty good tip off

Lachy · 20/06/2016 at 20:13

load of bs

breakevens · 20/06/2016 at 16:40

Motlop is an absolutely shit pick don't go near him

Dean · 20/06/2016 at 16:51

Had Motlop since day one. Thought I was on a rippa and then many brought him in and he turned to shit.

EXTREMELY inconsistent stay the heck away and he might just come good for me again although either way he will be changed to Zorko once buys are done.

I N Pieman · 20/06/2016 at 11:34

Rich a constant disappointment to owners. That's a polite was of say Daniel Shit is an absolute spud. Soon as someone goes near him his hoists the white flag & surrenders. Does nothing to try & evade the tag & find space. He's just rubbish & soft. Brisbane should trade him for a mouldy sandwich. Despite the lack of trades I'm sick of him & I'm getting rid of him

jockreynolds · 20/06/2016 at 12:00

Agree mate. He's frustrating the absolute crap out of me

I N Pieman · 20/06/2016 at 12:50

Pleasure trade coming up

Nicholas · 20/06/2016 at 13:27

I might be next week to avoid a donut but I still have Brodie Smith so I am unsure

ToneStar · 20/06/2016 at 17:30

I've got Brobie and I'll keep him at D6. Libba is in the firing range once full premo. Hopefully to a Hanner or Neale for the finals run…

Southern S · 20/06/2016 at 13:08

He averages 80-85 practically every year, Been doing it for 8 years nobody should be surprised.

Every year it's always the same old stuff 'but Rich will be getting more mid time'

Bullshyte

johnno2908 · 20/06/2016 at 14:38

Next week is going to be very satisfying when he finally leaves my team

I N Pieman · 20/06/2016 at 17:19

Agree Johnno. One more week of this crap to put up with. Bet he scores a ton & leaves us scratching our heads again

Adam · 20/06/2016 at 19:30

Same here. Plan is to trade Rich to Docherty if I don't bring him in this week.

Confused · 20/06/2016 at 11:43

Looking to bring in my final mid premo…. tossing coins over GAJ and Pendles.
Opinions PLEASE

I N Pieman · 20/06/2016 at 11:54

Good problem to have. Solid case for both. Historically GAJ has the higher celling & Pendles just pumps out good score after good score & rarely misses a game. So it's as simple as this. If your going for rank pick GAJ. If your going for league victory pick Pendles

steve1 · 20/06/2016 at 11:53

Whats everyones plans for Nic Nat?
I already have gawn, so Im tossing up between Martin/Jacobs this week or wait 2 weeks for Goldy. All 3 players have pros and cons. cant decide

Daz · 20/06/2016 at 12:08

I'm waiting on Goldie's price to drop more, others just aren't reliable enough to risk precious trades. Could be a straight swap come Rd. 16 with his high BE (167).

Redgumwon · 20/06/2016 at 12:54

I'd be waiting for Goldies price to drop as well. I'm not convinced on Martin just yet as a ruckman I'd like to bring in just yet. Remember Big Stef only went up a third string ruck in Giles on the weekend. I thought Martin could have done plenty more around the ground than what he produced. Had Martin gone up against Goldy or Gawn he would have gotten a nice old touch up in my view

Youngster · 20/06/2016 at 20:25

Same question I have but decided to wait until Rd 16 and pick up Goldie then. Just make sure you have a ruck coverage because he will be rested at some point.

randomcliche · 20/06/2016 at 21:41

Points are more important, get a bloke on the park. I rage traded Kruzer to Blicavs partway into the season, sent to the mids when I full ruck Nic/Nat + Goldy, and then sent Nic Nat to Dangermouse when Nic Nat went down… I'm thinking Jacobs/Blicavs are the value pics, but Gawn and Goldy are now a clear 1, 2 punch going forward. Gotta get punching quickly.

TomasR · 20/06/2016 at 11:56

Out of Tracca and Kerridge, who do i get rid of?

Josh · 20/06/2016 at 12:04

kerridge has a low break even and still money to make. I'm holding both for a couple more weeks. one is my f6 and one is f7, so no super rush

Daz · 20/06/2016 at 12:10

Tracca has bye, I say bye bye

Danners · 20/06/2016 at 21:48

Petracca

Josh · 20/06/2016 at 12:01

Love your work, but not sure how Bartel fits in the category of redeemer. He's averaging 100 and his lowest score over the past 8 weeks has been 93, and hasn't missed a game all year. If you picked him up at the start, then truly a set and forget if ever there was one.

Southern S · 20/06/2016 at 12:45

Yep and Stefan Martin only got an honourable mention?

Stefan Martin is a redeemer that should have been highlighted and had a spiel.

Bartel is more a hero.

Francis · 20/06/2016 at 12:02

Are we getting rid of Libba this week? And if so, is Pendles a good move?

Daz · 20/06/2016 at 12:12

I am to Steven, have Pendles. Good move if nothing else more important.

Bolton's Blues · 20/06/2016 at 12:04

1 trade for sure is Byrne to Lids (Via AMT Swing)

thinking AMT to Bartel, but i have 255k in the chest so ill save it till Bartel has his bye and then get him the week after that, leaving 8 trades, with Kerridge (apart from Wells and Libba) the only upgrade i need to do.

or

I can do Byrne, AMT, Kerridge/Hall > Lids, Zorko, Bartel, all this week and still have 18 playing in both bye rounds.

Right now i have 7k to spare if i do those 3 trades, if i dont, that 7k could mean i miss out on one of those players the week after next, thoughts?

Daz · 20/06/2016 at 12:15

Wells and Halls avg dictates keepers in my team. The rest need upgrading.

Lachy · 20/06/2016 at 20:17

Wells is a keeper regardless.. not sure why you are only looking at his average for an indication. Only reason he isn't considered for some to be a keep is his prone to injuries.

Daz · 20/06/2016 at 23:08

So if Wells was fit but averaged 50 he'd stay in your team. Form dictates average.

wombatsfc · 21/06/2016 at 00:12

Kerridge has b.e of 54 if he tons up he'll increase by another 20k. His 3 and 5 round ave are similar to libba, wines, priddis, parker etc. but he has dual line eligibility and is the perfect loopholer for the rest of the year. If you've got trades to spare burn Hall

Clarky · 20/06/2016 at 12:17

Hi Community, need some trade advice. I am definitely going Keays to Phillips, here are the options for other 2 trades.
Brand to Rance, Libba to Sloane (Means midfield is complete) Leaves me with 72k
Brand to Rance, Tracca to Montagna (Means i only have 1-2 upgrades left) Leaves me with 4k
Which would you pick?

Daz · 20/06/2016 at 12:21

Brand to Rance is a lot of coin, no closer upgrade? Libba should be last upgrade but hard to tell without seeing your side.

Clarky · 20/06/2016 at 13:44

Shaw, Gibbo, Laird, Simmo, Z Williams, Collins (Brand, Mckenzie*)
    Danger, Pendles, Ward, Sidebum, Jelwood, Ablett, Libba, Trengove (Davis*, Phillips, Jansen)
    Goldy, Martin (Wyatt)
    Dusty, Buddy, Merrett, Wells, Greene, kerridge, (Paine, Petracca)

Don't really have a closer upgrade tbh, only one closer is TMac but round 15 bye is an issue for me, so he has to stay until then.

MOC · 20/06/2016 at 12:26

Do I bring dusty in this week or do people think he will cop the tag from Robinson and dish up a shit one?

Leeds17 · 20/06/2016 at 16:29

If he takes Robbo FWD he'll kick 10

Davonaise · 20/06/2016 at 12:30

O.McDonald to Rance
Libba to Ablett

Me thinks this good moment

Daz · 20/06/2016 at 13:23

I think me correct

smote · 20/06/2016 at 12:39

Hi community. Thoughts on downgrade options this week. Sam Reid is on the bubble and cheap at 119k. Or… take a punt on one of last weeks debutants, Hipwood Bris and/or Kennedy Giants. The latter replaced Stevie J and kicked 3 goals for his first game but both are over 160k and JS i'm not sure about. Any input appreciated.

BKW · 20/06/2016 at 17:29

Got Mathieson? He should get named this week for his third game

smote · 20/06/2016 at 17:41

Do not have Mathieson yet….. Will wait until teams get announced. Like him and Phillips from Pies more than the 3 i mentioned. Cheers.

Banned_34 · 20/06/2016 at 12:49

I am thinking of the following trades this week
Adams to Docherty (or Simpson)
Wines to Ablett
Petracca to Martin (or Deledio)
I am 90% that i am going for docherty, not sure whether or not to go Martin or Deledio

jockreynolds · 20/06/2016 at 12:49

Just beware of Mitch Robbo this weekend Banned – he's shut down Priddis and Neale the last couple weeks

MOC · 20/06/2016 at 12:53

Teams usually tag Cotchin, but with the form of Martin, it wouldn't surprise if they tagged dusty

Leeds17 · 20/06/2016 at 16:30

Did Tag Priddis R1 too and Priddis had 40+

Lachy · 20/06/2016 at 20:16

irrelevant

TRIGGER HAPPY · 20/06/2016 at 13:07

AMT to dils or joey this week? Both have high b/e's.

Nicholas · 20/06/2016 at 13:07

Here is my team: https://imgur.com/a/OhH5h
I am in desperate need of help with my round 15 looking grimmer and grimmer the more I think about it and look for a solution. The Hall to Zorko trade last week is the main reason for this screwup and I didn't think about the consequences and now I am paying for it. I have no round 15 rookies that are worth trading so may be forced to bring in a ruckman I do not rate much from last weeks bye or this weeks bye or trade Rich next week. Was planning to go Tippa to Doch this week and even that trade is screwed over because I did not realise I would have to bench a player then. Most likely going Ben Ken to Lids this week and that is the only trade I am close to certaintly going to do this week. Any advice/ critisism is greatly appreciated for trades for the next two rounds as I cannot find and adequate solution and taking a donut next week may be my best option.

Jess_coach · 20/06/2016 at 14:16

Hi Nicholas, it does look like you could have a rough round 15. How many do you think you'll be able to field?

One donut in one week isnt the end of the world. I scored over 2000 last week, have 20 playing this week, but will only have 18 (if lucky) for the final week. A donut during the byes is likely to only cost you around 50-70 points, which really isn't bad. Your team looks decent. If round 15 matters alot to you, rich could be upgraded. However, I'd focus on upgrading the likes of MCDTiP(bye), Petracca (bye) and Smith (has had bye) to premiums if you have the cash. Collins may be somewhat ready to cull by round 15, so a downgrade or upgrade could mean another body on the field. Hope some of this helps Nicholas

Nicholas · 20/06/2016 at 15:19

Should be able to field 17 in round 15 at best. What do you think about Nic Nat and when should I trade him now for Marrin or wait for Goldy. After I go Ben Ken to lids I should have full premo forward and mid with just one defender to go. Upgradin smith would lead to me holding Wines or Libba on the bench, I can upgrade Tippa to maybe Docherty as I have 450k, however this would lead to me benching Collins and possibly Brand if he plays. Will probably go Wines/Libba to Hanners/ Neale in a few rounds but am kinda low on trades. Thanks for your help!

Derek · 20/06/2016 at 15:38

I traded NicNat to Gawn last week. i know you already have gawn, have you considered Jacobs? Crows have a great run home, he has already had his bye and a good price.

Big G · 20/06/2016 at 13:19

Does Rocky contribute anything besides a load of cheap possessions in a losing side and cheap fantasy points? If ever a player racks up fantasy points, but does not actually have an influence it would be him

The muncher · 20/06/2016 at 13:39

Sour grapes from someone who obviously does' have Rocky. He has been my captain since I got him in my Dreamteam two weeks ago. You are playing a game pal, who cares how he gets his points.

Big G · 20/06/2016 at 14:37

I will be laughing when he gets injured again.

Southern S · 20/06/2016 at 15:05

Why so bitter about Rocky?

Derek · 20/06/2016 at 15:18

Lions got smashed on the weekend, in fact the score flattered them a bit, they were very poor. BUT they score 250 more SC points than WCE.

me thinks the lions have given up on the AFL and are playing for their Supercoach scores. Rocky is the best in the business.

Big G · 20/06/2016 at 16:55

Agree Derek. Point taken that it is only a game, but has devout sc followers, we are led to believe that the sc scoring reward players that actually influence the game. Watching some Lions put up such big scores after gauging cheap possessions is frustrating.

wetball · 21/06/2016 at 01:22

gotta agree. he aint a great footy player. Dozens more in the comp have more influence with half the touches

David · 20/06/2016 at 13:21

Out of the teams rested who is the best def mid & fwd to bring in?
Don't include Simpson Pendels Ablett Dusty Montagna Laird as I have them.
When I sell Adams fwd Dunkley mid & B Jones def I'll have 1.7 mil to spend

Nicholas · 20/06/2016 at 13:24

Docherty and Lids

TRIGGER HAPPY · 20/06/2016 at 13:52

$1.7m must have a fair war chest already.
    IMHO out of the teams who had the bye it would be:
    Doc
    mid a bit harder. Most would be pods but could go for Stevens, treloar, sidebum, sloane, curnow, cripps
    Fwd: dils,

David · 20/06/2016 at 14:48

Have just over 700k in warchest sold nicnat for Martin last week & smith for Stewart has given me a fair bit of cash. 15 trades left.

Derek · 20/06/2016 at 15:15

Sloane is a standout in the mids for me.
    Lids is still a bit pricey, but the pick of the teams rested.

The Beard · 20/06/2016 at 13:40

COMMUNITY PLEASE THROUGH YOUR TWO CENTS MY WAY!!

One of my last trades (injury allowing)

Deledio in for Hall or Kerrige or Petracca

Hubba · 20/06/2016 at 17:53

Time for kedge to go

The Ranger · 20/06/2016 at 21:22

I'd go Kerridge mate

Southern S · 20/06/2016 at 21:46

Not too sure, kerridge already had his bye. BE of 57. Known to ton up often.

Petracca on his bye this week. BE 55. Tough call.

I would've ditched Hall when he had his two weeks off personally, but may as well hold now.

Southern S · 20/06/2016 at 21:47

Kerridge only has 4 tons this season actually I exaggerated.

Anyway still a tough choice.

TommyD21 · 20/06/2016 at 13:44

$500k in the bank currently.

Looking at Papsmear – Zorko (I know i've kept him sitting on the bench but missed viable options)

Either Wines or Libba – Gaz

14 trades left, thoughts on this?

Billo · 21/06/2016 at 01:52

Looks good mate.

Stevo · 20/06/2016 at 13:45

Keays to Philips, KK or AMT to Laird?

I N Pieman · 20/06/2016 at 15:09

KK had a great finish to last season. Pray he can do it again. GC getting players back now

Stevo · 20/06/2016 at 16:34

So AMT time to go?

Youngster · 20/06/2016 at 20:34

I traded KK to Simpson two weeks ago and held AMT and haven't looked back. Yeah KK might come good but he is averaging less than AMT!! It's a tough call but you might need to upgrade them both. I did.

Stevo · 20/06/2016 at 20:52

Thanks Youngster. It is a tough one. KK has been rubbish while AMT may have maxed out. Will have a good think on this one.

Jess_coach · 20/06/2016 at 14:30

Hi team is:

Shaw, Docherty, Simpson, Bartel, Rance, Laird (Collins, Brand)

Dangerfield, Ablett, Selwood, Rockliffe, T. Mitchell, Priddis, R Gray, Parker (Trengrove, Gresham, Jansen)

Goldstein, Gawn (Whyatt)

Zorko, Martin, Wells, Z. Merrett, Delidio, Hall (Phillips, Cox)

9 trades left. Hoping the team can be considered full premium. My questions are: A) How many luxury trades can I use? And B) how hard/soft should I go on luxury trades if going for overall?

Thanks for anyone who takes the time

I N Pieman · 20/06/2016 at 15:07

If Hall doesn't come back perhaps you could move him on. Other than that looks good. Trades will be needed later. 9 looks like a lot now but players will fall over later & you'll wish you had 12

Derek · 20/06/2016 at 15:11

team looks good.

to have a crack at rank, you need to have a good M9/F7 player plus a non-player to loophole with. Barlow/Montagna if you have the cash. gives you the chance to have two bites each week with a player who play in the early game and if you have a player get rested for a week. might take another 3 trades though, depends on your bank balance now. well worth it though.

One Touch Wonder · 20/06/2016 at 15:32

Dalhause when he come back good M9/F7

The Master · 20/06/2016 at 15:18

Your team looks great, I would just hold trades now for finals or injuries. Go hard at the end when everyone else has run out of trades.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 20/06/2016 at 15:40

Great looking team Jess. Solid. U were right up there a couple of weeks ago r u still within touch?

Take my advice with a grain of salt but if u wanted to create a DPP incase injuries strike in a couple of weeks you could go:
    Gresham – montagna and hall to Soss once he is in the bubble he will debut this week.
    Then flick Phillips into your mids on the bench and joey as a starting Fwd on the ground in replace of hall.
    This way get a couple more weeks to look at hall before making the call.
    Just a thought.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 20/06/2016 at 15:55

Or if u don't like joey just wait for Dahl to get back on the park and get a couple of games under his belt.

Moustachio · 20/06/2016 at 17:16

Looks strong, I think a good trade-off of scoring potential and trades left. But, I notice guys like Kerridge, Tracca and Adams missing. Are you sure you haven't culled too early this round in the rush to hit full premo? Bench cover is a bit scant.

Other thing to think about is looking to upgrade any of Hall, Parker, Gray and Priddis if you think they will not do what you paid them for (any of them could turn it around at any time, tough call but there are lots of good mids that will be cheap over next couple weeks).

Moustachio · 20/06/2016 at 20:25

PS judging from strength of your squad I assume you are ranked pretty highly, you can add me as a rival if you want 🙂

I N Pieman · 20/06/2016 at 20:45

If that's you Phil ranked 27 good luck buddy! Super effort mate

Moustachio · 20/06/2016 at 23:25

Thanks mate! Had a crap first bye, hope to get back on the front page soon 🙂

I N Pieman · 21/06/2016 at 09:00

Hope your next 2 get you top 10 Phil

wetball · 21/06/2016 at 01:29

hahaha team is same as mine except for bench cover, rocky (who will miss weeks) Gray and Parker. I have Pendles, JPK and Neale.

Also still have Libba and Petracca as swing in the fwds.

micky · 20/06/2016 at 14:32

Community, plzz help me with trades this week, i have 10 trades left with 20k in the bank
def- shaw, simpson, laird, pittard, gibson, DBJ( collins, lee)
mid- danger, pendles, priddis, parker, shiel, s.mitchell, liberatore, dunkley( keays, trengove, macpherson)
ruck- gawn, goldstein
fwd- martin, montagna, zorko, barlow, merret, j kennedy( hall, petracca)
ANY IDEAS COMMUNITY WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

I N Pieman · 20/06/2016 at 15:21

You need a Mid/Fwd link so that Hall or Petrecca could cover mids. First thing I'd do is trade Keays to Phillips. And use the cash to upgrade DBJ if posssible

Steeeve · 20/06/2016 at 14:41

Can't wait to jump on Hannebry in a couple of weeks! Should be at a ripper price.

tim · 20/06/2016 at 16:17

Bingo. He is my target wines or liba upgrade. Can't wait

johnno2908 · 20/06/2016 at 17:57

Yep I was budgeting $570-580k. Should be a fair bit below that

Terry · 20/06/2016 at 18:25

Oh mate im all firm thinking about it, cant wait to whack the old fella on the table and just go silly with excitement.

Shayne · 20/06/2016 at 15:03

Community, thoughts plz
Should I upgrade either Kerridge or Libba to Pendles this week and have the other as my M9?

Papa Joe · 20/06/2016 at 17:11

I would upgrade libba to Pendles only if you have full premo and leave kerridge has M9. At least he has DP status and can swing fwd if needed

Tommo09 · 20/06/2016 at 15:42

Def: Shaw, Docherty, Simpson, Laird, TIPPA, Collins, (ADAMS, AUSTIN)
Mid: Danger, Pendles, HANNEBERY, Ablett, Rockliff, PRIDDIS, LIBBA, PARKER (Hopper, TRENGOVE, MacPherson)
Ruc: GAWN, Goldy (GRIMLEY)
Fwd: Martin, Wells, Barlow, FRANKLIN, Hall, Kerridge (PETRACCA, Phillips)

Am going DBJ and Kennedy for Simpson and Phillips but am not sure about the third trade
Thinking Adams/Tippa to Savage or Rance
$280k left

I need help as I have 17 playing this week if I don't do another trade
Thoughts?

Tommo09 · 20/06/2016 at 15:44

Or I could go Libba to Neale but that seems stupid to do that considering Neale has the bye next week

Tommo · 20/06/2016 at 16:51

Could go Libba to Sloane?

Papa Joe · 20/06/2016 at 17:17

Adams to Rance/Bartell. Tippa averaging slightly more than Adams over the past few weeks and is more likely to play each week.

Tommo09 · 20/06/2016 at 16:08

Thoughts on Savage?
Or should I go Rance or Enright this week?

Southern S · 20/06/2016 at 16:11

Rance is the safest option.

Savage and Enright good pods.

With Enright it's highly possible he'll be rested before finals, more so than Jimmy Bartel.

I'd go with Rance or savage out of those three.

Tommo09 · 20/06/2016 at 16:12

Thanks
      Savage I want for the POD and the price and I want Rance for the points

Tommo09 · 20/06/2016 at 16:26

And thoughts on McVeigh?
    I was thinking JJ for my last def spot but am thinking of McVeigh now

Southern S · 20/06/2016 at 16:30

Not convinced, good scoring far and few.

I'd wait on JJ?

johnno2908 · 20/06/2016 at 23:02

Mcveigh is an interesting one.
      I brought him in as I thought he would be the general across half back and take most kick outs. However he is not always playing that role which is so lucrative in supercoach. Last week for instance, spent a quarter or 2 in the forward pocket and went knowhere near it.

If you were guaranteed he would be playing half back 100%, he is a very viable option.

Nick · 20/06/2016 at 17:04

Pittard.

A.J · 20/06/2016 at 16:21

Rocky or Hanners for last mid spot? Would get rocky this week, or hanners in a few

Southern S · 20/06/2016 at 16:34

Rocky has the round 15 bye though? he's already rocketed in price and has a 119 BE so no rush on that purchase.

I like the Rocky choice though but if you don't have a solid M9 then forget it.

Danners · 20/06/2016 at 21:47

Hannebery, much less injury prone

Southern S · 20/06/2016 at 16:24

Shaw, Docherty, Bartel, Simpson, Smith, Laird – Adams/Collins

Dangerfield, Hannebery, Pendlebury, Ablett, Zaharakis, Priddis, Gray – Libbe/Stewart/Trengove

Gawn/Nic Nat – King

Martin, Wells, Barlow, Kerridge, Lyons, Deledio – Brown/Petracca

13,884,900 Team value with 209,500 in the bank. I've hit the14 mill mark.

Started rookie heavy to get here and traded my arse off. The team above is after three trades this week.

Leaves me with 5 trades, still have to get rid of Nic Nat to Goldy after his bye.

Will probably trade in Phillips to generate more cash and possibly do a couple of upgrades just before or during finals.

Possibly upgrade Adams and move Smith to the bench. Similar story in the forward line too, maybe Kerridge to the bench. Thinking Lyons can be kept as a POD F6 up forward with only 5% ownership.

I'm in a lot of trouble if injuries strike me down but hey it's a game and I'm going for league wins so wanted a really high value side early.

May the supercoach gods smile upon me and not strike my players down with many injuries.

Southern S · 20/06/2016 at 16:25

Oops left out Rockliff he's also in my midfield.

Beagz · 20/06/2016 at 17:34

Great work mate. Only a couple trades away from a nice complete team to exit the byes with!

Southern S · 20/06/2016 at 21:40

Thanks Beagz. Wanted more PODs in my team but it didn't end up that way sadly.

Canned parker this week not only due to his low performances but I think with Tippet out and a tough run home all the Sydney mids are going to struggle a bit, they Have Doggies, Geelong, Hawks, North, Port, Freo and Carlton (wrong order of games btw)

Ditched Hall the other week gave him enough chances. I think by getting rid of a lot of the 40% owned players I guess I've created a not so cookie cut team in the end.

Southern S · 20/06/2016 at 21:41

And yes I've kept Zaharakis and Liberatore over Parker some may find that weird but that's my shark move for finals.

Rob · 20/06/2016 at 22:31

Zaharakis and Libba over Parker?! Nope, can't work that one out…

Southern S · 21/06/2016 at 10:56

Zaharakis in about 15% of teams

Rest of season games – WCE, Saints, Rich, Bris, Adelaide, Geelong, GCS, WB, Carl (Rnd23)

Other than the game against Freo and North where he was tagged out of the game Zaha's scoring has been pretty good.

Last 5 – 78, 122, 20, 92, 96

Parker 40% teams – Now with no Tippett

RoSG – WB, Geelong, Hawks, Carlton, Freo, Port, Saints, North, Saints (Rnd23)

Last 5 – 120, 67, 104, 59, 102

I just feel like sydney has a tougher run home without their best ruckmen and he could be tagged.

Another key factor for me is that almost all my mates in the leagues have parker as well as a lot of my mids.

Both players performed poorly against North, and Sydney play them again.

Zaharakis scored only 20 vs Freo which has really affected his average, Sydney are yet to play them, and they play North again. With no no.1 ruckmen.

Southern S · 21/06/2016 at 10:57

Final Rnd 23 game for parker is Rich not saints*

Bolton's Blues · 21/06/2016 at 10:25

Nice team mate, not sold on the Parker move, but those moves separate yourself from everyone else and could win or lose you some league games, worth the risk considering his form.

Shaw, Docherty, Simpson, Bartel, Rance, Laird – Collins, Lee
    Danger, Parker, Shiel, Sloane, Ablett, Libba, Priddas, Cripps – Stewart, Dunkley Trengrove
    Gawn, Goldy – Grimley
    Zorko, Martin, Dahlhaus, Wells, Hall/Kerrdige, Delidio – Petracca, Rose

Not sure if i wanna trade Kerridge or Hall out for Zorko, right now ive stuck with Hall but im still not certain, Ive got 7 trades left but will be 6 when i trade Dunkley to Phillips and bank the 100k for later, or make another trade.

Always valued your opinion on SC, dont worry about the trolls *thumbs up*

Southern S · 21/06/2016 at 11:01

Thanks, can still reverse the Parker move, not set in stone yet but I feel I need to get rid of people with a high ownership unless they are a top player in the position. I feel Libbe has more upside and consistency than Parker at the moment.

Your team is looking nice you have some good PODs there. Like the Shiel, Sloane and Cripps picks especially.

You've held Hall this long may as well give him a run now, Kerridge already had his bye and a low BE so may as well hold on to him for a couple of rounds at least too.

Higgo's Dog · 20/06/2016 at 16:28

Hey apart from footywire where can I get this rounds breakevens?

breakevens · 20/06/2016 at 16:42

Why do you need to have another website just use footywire

Kev · 20/06/2016 at 17:09

tooserious

Higgos dog · 20/06/2016 at 18:32

Cheers

Deccas · 20/06/2016 at 16:32

Nice Carl, Dangerfield is going nearly aswell as Jono Brown in '06.

Who would you go Deledio, Martin or Montagna to bring in this week aswell as 1 of Pendles GAJ or Hanners. Can work out to pick the mids up after their bye so thats not an issue. Only other thing is if i have both lids and martin I've also got Rance. 3 Tigers, is that to many??
Thoughts much appreciated.

The Beard · 20/06/2016 at 16:39

Lads two questions : who should I be going for out of Deledio, Montagna, Barlow (worried), Merrett ???

Have Zorko, Martin, Wells.

Who should I I be trading out Hall, Kerrige or Petracca ???

THANK YOU.

Tommo · 20/06/2016 at 16:53

Montagna or Merrett i reckon.

The Beard · 20/06/2016 at 18:16

Thanks mate, why so over Lids?

I know Merrett has been fairly solid, leaning his way if not Lids.

Montagna has had some stinkers, what makes you say him may I ask? I'm not a big watcher of the Saints.

The Beard · 20/06/2016 at 18:17

Also who do you part with? Hall? Kerrige or Petracca?

Johnny · 20/06/2016 at 18:18

Hall

The Beard · 20/06/2016 at 19:52

Thanks for your opinion. Who would you trade in for Hall?

Anyone else got some opinions? I'd love to see some of the reg's comments. Derek, Southernside etc

Normally I'd just run with my gut, though this is the second game against a real good mate and he got me last time and we are ranked 1 & 2 in our league with me ahead on for and against haha.

wombatsfc · 21/06/2016 at 00:19

Montagna for Hall but if you've got line flexibility you could consider Hall for Doch, Simmo, Gibbs. None of these guys will be likely to miss and they all go 100+ regularly, DeLidio is a 2-weeks+ injury looking for a place to happen and doesn't have the score ceiling of previous years

wombatsfc · 21/06/2016 at 00:27

I already have merrett and I'm thinking of getting Montagna or Dusty this week, not sure if Barlow will shut down Dusty or Cotchin and I'm confident that montagna will be a top 6 fwd from here on. Without his spud game his ave is 104

Tommo76 · 20/06/2016 at 20:44

I guess i am a bit cautious about his recent injury problems, he is getting on a bit. In saying that, Montagna is a fair bit older than him, so there goes my theory 🙂
        I guess we have seen more from Montagna this season, so seems less risky. Between Lids and Joey, its a real flip of the coin. I would go Merrett. Younger and only gone below 90 twice this season.

About Hall, Kerridge and Petracca. Hall will come back either this week or next week. Kerridge still has money to make and has shown he can go big and continue making money. Tracca relatively high breakeven, consistent scorerm doesnt go big, but thats expected. I would probably go Tracca first and come around to Kerridge once your team is complete.

The Beard · 20/06/2016 at 20:49

So your opinion is Tracca to Merrett?

Southern S · 20/06/2016 at 22:00

I don't mind that move although it won't give you an extra player this week beard.

I'd probably go Petracca for Lids, but I really like Merret too.

The Beard · 21/06/2016 at 07:59

Hey SS,

I'm not overly concerned about the need for the field this week I guess after thinking as I have enough playing.

That said if it was Lid's I'd pull the trigger now.

Seems most agree Petracca is the one to go and keep Kerrige & Hall. The next question is who for…

What are your thoughts on Montagna?

Any reason you would go Lids over him or Merrett for that matter?

Leeds17 · 21/06/2016 at 06:16

Only worry for me with Merrett would be any type of injury and he'll be packed away in cotton wool for next year, though i suppose same could be said for Lids and Joey too.

It's kinda funny there's not a lot of FWD options from the teams competing for the top 8.
          Gunston should come home really strong after their bye but he's a rest risk, Adelaide's draw opening up might meant Betts comes home strong or maybe Tom Lynch.

The Beard · 21/06/2016 at 08:30

Hi Leeds17,

Thanks mate yeh if we worry about injuries well any player can at any time.

I'm tossing up now between Lids, Montagna and Merrett. I'm so unsure who to go lol.

With Martin I don't know if I should go for one of the other two so I don't rely so hard in the forwards on Richmond.

breakevens · 20/06/2016 at 16:42

Thoughts on Trent Cotchin?
Dropped below 100 twice this year and one of those games he was carrying a fractured cheekbone
Scores of 114, 115, 122, 151 in the last 4 weeks and averages 111 this year
Fresh of his bye and valued at 579k with an ownership of just 2.2%

Tommo · 20/06/2016 at 16:55

Bit expensive i reckon, better options if you fork out the extra 30k. If he was under 550k, i would very much consider him.

Lachy · 20/06/2016 at 20:09

doesnt score big

Danners · 20/06/2016 at 21:46

Does look good, but not sure whether he can keep it up though and is a bit expensive

Blake · 20/06/2016 at 16:48

Community I need some help with trades this week.
I have 9 trades and $217,600 in the bank.
My team is:

DEF: Shaw Docherty B.Smith KK S.Collins J.Joyce (DBJ*, K.Collins*)

MID: Danger Pendles Jelwood Zaka* J.Smith Davis Hopper Trengove* (Hanners* Parker* Libba*)

RUCK: Goldy Cox (Gawn*)

FWD: Martin Wells Kerridge M.Adams* Petracca* Rose* (Wingard* Chol)

I'm thinking of trading DBJ and KK though that means I have to get 2 defenders so I'm thinking of adding a forward or midfielder as well.

THOUGHTS GREATLY APPRECIATED

God · 20/06/2016 at 19:00

You're gonna be lucky to complete full premo, I'd focus on the backline but wouldn't touch KK just yet you've got bigger problems with the amount of rookies still on field

min0008 · 20/06/2016 at 16:56

Community, need help with trades this week, I have 12 trades with 340k in the bank. Team is

Shaw, Simpson, Docherty, Laird, Bartel, Tippa, Austin, Collins

Ablett, Dangerfield, Selwood, Pendlebury, Parker, Gray, Libba, Davis, Trengove, Jansen, McPherson

Goldstein, Gawn, Loersch

Martin, Barlow, Hall, Wells, Kerridge, Petracca, Dahlhaus, Menadue

Thinking of Tippa to Rance, Dahlhaus to Montagna/Deledio and keeping Kerridge/ Petracca and upgrade Davis.

Kevdog · 20/06/2016 at 17:05

Heres my team

DEF: Shaw, Simpson, Gibbo, KKolo, DBJ, Adams (Collins, Broad)
MID: Danger, Hanners, Jelwood, Ablett, Ward, Steven, Shiel, Libba (Trengove, Steward, Macpherson)
RUC: Gawn, Martin (Currie)
FWD: Dusty, Barlow, Zorko, Hall, Wells, Kerridge (Tippa, Petracca)

I have 13 trades left and 183k left in the bank. What trades should I make

Kev · 20/06/2016 at 18:44

McTip to Phillips
    DBJ to Doch

Hazey · 20/06/2016 at 17:57

Is Doherty worth the extra $$$ over Rance for my last backline slot?

Daz · 20/06/2016 at 18:08

Dependlebury?

Kev · 20/06/2016 at 18:39

He's 640k

Lachy · 20/06/2016 at 19:45

Neale

johnno2908 · 20/06/2016 at 18:16

Geez I regret trading Wells when he got injured… thats supercoach though

Paul · 20/06/2016 at 18:23

Its ok you did that because, if you havnt heard, last week some ''no touch wonder'' wants us to trade him out this week to tex walker as his shark move!

Jess_coach · 20/06/2016 at 19:35

Rumor is he's out for a week or 2

One Touch Wonder · 20/06/2016 at 20:07

This is the week to do it Paul. Tex had his bye, Wells at all time high price, will probably miss this week anyway then has a bye. Now or never!

If for some reason you want to keep Wells, but still have Hall, go Hall instead. Not everyone got rid of Hall 6 weeks ago for Zorko

Neverweaken · 20/06/2016 at 20:08

I traded him out. And then bit the bullet and traded him back in again 2 weeks ago.

Derek · 20/06/2016 at 23:26

Danners · 20/06/2016 at 21:43

The same, but looks to have some kind of new injury every week now though which makes me feel a bit better

CaPtKaOs · 20/06/2016 at 18:29

Finally I get to peel the biggest spud in my team. Into the fryer Chad Wingard.

Dean · 20/06/2016 at 18:30

Hope you ALL done well during the dreadful first BYE round community, at least better then I did. My current team is as follows:

DEF: Shaw, Simpson, Rich, Rance, Laird, Adams (Collins, Williams)
MID: Danger, Hanners, Pendles, Ward, GAJ, Libba, Wines, Trengove (Dunkley, Smith, Mathieson)
RUCK: Goldy, Gawn (Cox)
FWD: Martin, Wells, Motlop, Arlow, Rioli, Hall (Petracca, Wyatt)

NOTE: I must trade out Smith to a MID/FWD player such as Phillips or Reid – I am leaning towards Phillips only because his only score was (64) and higher then both of Reid's two scores of (46 & 57)

OPTION 1 TRADES:
AMT to Simpson (Simpson breakeven 106)
Adams to Docherty (Docherty breakeven 135)
Smith to Phillips

OPTION 2 TRADES
AMT to Simpson
Smith to Phillips
Petracca to Steven
NOTE: If I chose option (2) I would then go Adams to Docherty in Round 15

OPTION 3 TRADES
AMT to Simpson
Adams to Docherty
Smith to Phillips
NOTE: If option (3) I would then trade Petracca to Steven or Treloar in Round 15

Your comments on what you believe would be the best option would be greatly appreciated.

Good luck to you all, I cannot wait until the bye rounds are over.

Dean · 20/06/2016 at 18:34

Sorry didn't realise options 1 & 3 were the same trades.

Moustachio · 21/06/2016 at 08:54

Dont trade in Simpson, you already have him?? :p

I reckon Smith out, swing one of your forwards to mid bench, and bring in Dusty or Joey. Doc and Steven are really expensive right now.

You want to aim to use say Motlop as F7/M9 since he has high ceiling. Probably don't need 2 of that style player, would ditch Rioli at some point.

Tommo09 · 20/06/2016 at 18:54

How many trades and rookies left on field does everyone have left?
Also, war chest size?

This is after this week:
I have 9 trades and 2 rookies left on field
$174k

Lachy · 20/06/2016 at 19:38

1 rookie left for me. 14 trades remaning

Tommo09 · 20/06/2016 at 19:54

Wow

Mac · 20/06/2016 at 19:55

Is that even possible?

Steve · 20/06/2016 at 20:06

Show your team?

Steve · 20/06/2016 at 20:07

Thats to Lachy

Steeeve · 20/06/2016 at 23:42

See below, I'd be the same but holding off on an upgrade.

poloko48 · 20/06/2016 at 19:55

7, 1, $48K

Steeeve · 20/06/2016 at 23:42

After this week I will have 15 trades and 220K. Two rookies left on field.

Was going to go Petracca or Kerridge to Deledio this week but should make $15-20K difference waiting one more then Kedge is gone.

Final upgrade (after Ryan Davis to Todd Phillips builds my war chest) will be the sweetest I could ever imagine: Connor Menadue to Dan Hannebry.

Just thinking about it gets me going.

Nicholas · 20/06/2016 at 19:28

The big moment this week will Hall score big. I hope not because I traded him out to Zorko a few weeks back to be rewarded with his 2 worst scores.

Shlok · 20/06/2016 at 21:35

108 Is his second lowest score???

Tom · 20/06/2016 at 22:22

I think he means his two scores before the 108 Shlok

Blake · 20/06/2016 at 19:36

Who do I trade in if I trade DBJ, M.Adams and Hopper

Blake · 20/06/2016 at 19:49

I have $1,196,300

tophawk · 20/06/2016 at 20:02

Is that all? LOL

Here are a few big names to consider, (if not in your current team)

Sam Docherty, Brett Deledio, Rory Sloane, Lachie Neale, Joel Selwood, Gary Ablett, and Jack Steven. Just to name a few.

Good luck mate

Blake · 20/06/2016 at 20:32

Have Docherty and Selwood.

poloko48 · 20/06/2016 at 19:54

My team after 3 trades this week (Davis, Wagner, Tippett OUT; Doch, Lids, Dusty IN), 7 trades left, $48K in the bank:

DEF: Heater, Doch, Bartel, Williams, Laird, Ruggles (Collins, Brand)
MID: Danger, Hanners, Jelwood, Ward, Parker, Priddis, Wines, Stewart (Libba, Trac, Trengove)
RUC: Goldy, Gawn (King)
FWD: Zorks, Dusty, Wells, Kerridge, Hall, Lids (Buddy, Rose)

Will probably have to save trades from now and run with one less DEF premo.

Thoughts?

Moustachio · 21/06/2016 at 08:57

Doc is over priced, get Rance maybe? Might leave enough cash to upgrade Ruggles at some point. Think mcveigh is still cheap.

Lester · 20/06/2016 at 20:00

Can some one please rate my team! It would be greatly appreciated.

I have 9 trades left and 30k in the bank:
DEF: Shaw,Docherty,Simpson,Laird,Rance
Birchall(Joyce,Collins)
MID:Pendles,Danger,Hanners,Selwood,Priddis
Libba,Ablett,Trengrove(Davis,Dunkley,Dmac)
RUC:Goldy,Gawn(Loersch)
FOR:Martin,Zorko,Wells,Montagna,Greene,Hall
(Phillips,Menadue)

Southern S · 20/06/2016 at 21:34

Horrible bench players.

Southern S · 20/06/2016 at 22:02

What I mean is might be trough if you get players dropped from squads, and have late outs or injuries.

Derek · 20/06/2016 at 23:24

not a lot of PODs. I'd look at a couple just to mix it up. Sloane, Cotchin the Bont types in the guts. Maybe

wombatsfc · 21/06/2016 at 00:05

Looks like a damn good team Lester, surely your ranking is affirmation enough of its quality. Looks better than mine and if it wasn't for stupid Captain selections I'd be top 50

Joe · 20/06/2016 at 20:02

Probably going to use 3 trades this week.

AMT > Docherty, Adams > Montagna, & Dunkley > Reid, giving me 13 trades and 45k remaining, leaving my team like this:

B: Shaw, Docherty, Simpson, Gibbo, Rance, Laird (Collins, Ruggles)
M: Danger, Hanners, Pendles, Shiel, Libba, Cripps, Kerridge, Gray (Davis, Keays, Trengove)
R: Gawn, NicNat (Loersch)
F: Zorko, Dusty, Montagna, Wells, Greene, Hall (Petracca, Reid)

Thoughts community? Personally I think Kerridge is worth keeping as a worthy backup on the bench for the rest of the season, that's why I'm not trading him. Question is, is it worth having more depth, or more flexibility with cash as we get to the pointy end of the season?

josh · 20/06/2016 at 20:09

thoughts on my team

B. Shaw, simpson, boyd, smith, yeo, suckling, (ruggles, collins)
M: danger, selwood, ward, parker, steven, ablett, priddis, sidebottom (davis, trengrove, macpherson)
R: gawn, goldy (grimley)
F: zorko, martin, wells, barlow, kerridge, hall (menadue, phillips)

Johnny · 20/06/2016 at 20:10

7 trades with full premo. I have Wines, Libba, Brodie Smith and Rich. How many of these players am I forced to keep for the year and which ones?

Jack · 20/06/2016 at 20:11

13 Trades 555k. Trade options considering byes.
Def: Shaw, Rich, Bartel, Seedsman, Tucker, Collins (TIPPA, O MCDONALD)
Mid: Danger, HANNERS, Ablett, LIBBA, Montagna, Rockliff, J Smith, J Jansen (ABLETT, R GRAY, J TRENGOVE)
Ruck: GAWN, S Martin, (GRIMLEY)
FWD: Zorko, D Martin, Wells, Barlow, Kerridge, Hall (ADAMS, PETRACCA)

Mac · 20/06/2016 at 20:15

Tippa to Rance
    Sub Smith forward and bring in Deledio

Mac · 20/06/2016 at 20:16

Sorry trade Smith, sub Kerridge to the mids and bring in Deledio***

Neverweaken · 20/06/2016 at 20:13

Thoughts on Motlop. DPP proven scorer. And only 374k. Thinking straight swap for Tippa

Danners · 20/06/2016 at 21:39

If you have a full premo team and trades, a good trade

SC16 · 21/06/2016 at 12:02

thats what i said earlier and everyone said it was a stupid move!

Southern S · 21/06/2016 at 12:53

It is a stupid move, unless your team is broke and you can't afford a real premo.

Southern S · 21/06/2016 at 12:52

Proven rollercoaster you mean?

Quickdraw · 20/06/2016 at 20:14

Personally, I find it very boring being asked to comment on someone's team. Specific queries please.

Brook · 20/06/2016 at 20:23

my thoughts on your statement is that I agree …thoughts?

Rocksta · 20/06/2016 at 20:39

Agreed!

Homer · 21/06/2016 at 00:18

wheres my tv remote

John · 20/06/2016 at 20:18

Thoughts on team please
Shaw, docherty, laird, Simpson, Gibson, rich em jj, ruggles
Danger, pendles, Ablett, Neale, Priddis, jpk, ward, Mitchell em Libba Stewart

Steeeve · 21/06/2016 at 09:21

Looks only half complete

John · 20/06/2016 at 20:21

Thoughts on team please
Shaw, docherty, laird, Simpson, Gibson, rich em jj, ruggles
Danger, pendles, Ablett, Neale, Priddis, jpk, ward, Mitchell em Libba Stewart Dunkley
Gawn, Martin em cox
Martin, wells, Zorko, green, jjk, buddy em petracca, grimley

2 trades left
Do I have enough to make it?

I N Pieman · 20/06/2016 at 20:51

2 trades left. Is that possible?

Darwindave · 20/06/2016 at 20:59

First year trigger happy SCer. You will learn and be more competent next year. You will be stuffed by round 16 or earlier. Sorry.

Nick · 20/06/2016 at 21:00

Pray, but all of the best of luck to you.

Southern S · 20/06/2016 at 21:33

If your benches were jam packed with solid JS guys you might make it, but they're not.

Grimley, Stewart, Dunkley, Ruggles could all lose JS and JJ may come back and re injure who knows.

Dave · 21/06/2016 at 11:44

Don't listen to the nay sayers, a few years back the winner of supercoach ran out of trades well early.

But make your last 2 count.

Realist · 21/06/2016 at 13:30

Yeah, round 18 early, not round 13 LOL

Tulendeena · 20/06/2016 at 20:23

Is Pendles and absolute need?

Can only get one of Pendles or Docherty.
Without Pendles I've got Hanners
WIthout Docherty i've got…. Gibson?

Thoughts?

Tommo · 20/06/2016 at 20:27

Pendles is a great player, no doubt about that, i guess i would go doch as there are more great midfield options compared to defense. But you cant go wrong with either.

Danners · 20/06/2016 at 21:38

Pendles will be a top 5 mid by the season end, it depends who you have in your midfield

mick · 20/06/2016 at 20:26

freakin byes and tippo nat and dal went down , trashed the first bye to load up and hopeful it works , im bringin in steff, lids and sauce , no other options to suit, hangin on to dalhuas of course

Tommo09 · 20/06/2016 at 20:30

How many players does everyone have on ground this week?
I am struggling and only have 18

I N Pieman · 20/06/2016 at 20:48

Depends on hall & wells. If they play 21 assuming no other surprises. My best bye round. Round 15 not so good & rook downgrades don't look good

Southern S · 20/06/2016 at 21:30

Had 19 last week, only have 17 this week after my three trades, don't care honestly.

I'm going to get a great score next round and got 1973 last one so I'll be fine.

johnno2908 · 20/06/2016 at 22:16

20 on ground. Had 20 last week. Probably only 18 next week though.

Cam_H · 21/06/2016 at 01:11

19 on ground realistically.
    18 if Wells is out.
    20 if Menadue and Wells are both available and selected.
    Menadue … a distant memory for most of you no doubt …. not me … nope, he's still there … week-after-darn-week … !

Steeeve · 21/06/2016 at 11:33

I have 19. That includes Wells and Kade Stewart.

Alex · 20/06/2016 at 20:35

Libba-Rocky
DBJ-Rance
AMT-D Lids

Solid trades?

Nick · 20/06/2016 at 21:22

Looks good – not looking to POD up though? They'll surely be amongst the top trades for the bye rounds.

johnno2908 · 21/06/2016 at 07:52

Could wait until after rocky's bye with a BE 120?

David · 20/06/2016 at 20:58

Wells to most likely to miss this week!

Southern S · 20/06/2016 at 21:29

Hold, he'll have two weeks to come good that means.

Blake · 20/06/2016 at 21:09

I need a player for $206,400 in the defence.
Who is there that I can get.

Nick · 20/06/2016 at 21:21

Logan Austin at 162K.

Sam Reid if you can swing someone into DEF?

mick · 21/06/2016 at 11:33

mckenzie

mick · 20/06/2016 at 21:16

hang on byes are quince, load up next week your best 17 might do the dam

Nick · 20/06/2016 at 21:19

Shaw, Docherty, Bartel, Simpson, Laird Collins – Williams Lee
Danger Gaz Pendles Parker Ward Mitchell Hunter Liberatore – Trengove Phillips Davis
Gawn Goldstein Grimley
Martin Wells Montagna Kerridge Hall Dahlhaus – Petracca Rose

What are my most immediate priorities? I've been very stubborn and have decided on Hall to come good and on Dahlhaus to come back within his expected time frame. Should I cut my loses and get rid of them ASAP especially as they have such high BEs?

Some targets I've been looking out over the coming weeks include Pittard/Z Williams, Zorko/Merrett and Steven/JPK.

I've also decided to hold onto Liberatore and Kerridge for the time being. They've proved handy thus far.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Jacko · 20/06/2016 at 21:23

More value in Z merrett, Montagna or Barlow we think?

Jono · 20/06/2016 at 21:36

Joey

Southern S · 20/06/2016 at 22:10

Barlow is now a POD, under 15% ownership so glad I kept him. In ripping form.

Took Gray out of the game and got a 168 last week. If you haven't already used/wasted trades on him I'd highly consider getting him in now.

Like Merrett over Montagna personally but Montagna is a great player and could outscore Merrett for the rest of the season, Saints have an ok run home too.

Adam · 20/06/2016 at 21:47

Current team is:
Def: Shaw, Boyd, Bartel, Rich, Byrne-Jones, Byrne, Lee, Collins.
Mids: Dangerfield, Pendlebury, Ablett, Hannebery, Shiel, Parker, Gray, Priddis, Trengove, Jansen, Phillips.
Rucks: T Goldstein, M Gawn, D Wyatt.
Fwds: D Zorko, L Montagna, M Barlow, A Hall, S Kerridge, J Lyons, C Petracca, M Brown.
Planned trades are Byrne-Jones to Laird, Brown to Reid/Silvangi and Byrne to Docherty/Simpson.
Who is the better pick out of Docherty and Simpson. I am unsure if Docherty will be able to keep up his outstanding form and Carlton don't play at Eithiad again where he has scored a majority of his massive scores as the rest of their Victorian games are at the MCG. Simpson for consistency or Docherty has the higher ceiling. If Docherty doesn't come in this week then Rich might be traded to him next week.

Guest Book · 20/06/2016 at 21:50

I really like ths content
Greetings from http://fakultasseo.blogspot.com

Jess_coach · 20/06/2016 at 23:33

What the hell is this?

Sarah · 20/06/2016 at 22:18

Derek · 20/06/2016 at 23:29

I'm going to bring in Rance at D5 and then keep Rich and Smith to try and loophole each week. Both have good games and on there day both can score well

Moustachio · 21/06/2016 at 09:05

Would upgrade the lowest scorer first, eg BSmith

Hubba · 20/06/2016 at 22:29

He'll be d6 for a couple more weeks yet … that irks me even more

Mikey · 20/06/2016 at 22:41

Hey community, can anyone suggest what trades I can make this week? I have 12 trades left with 92k in the bank. Current team is:
DEF:Shaw,Rance,Simpson,Laird,Birchall,AMT
(Collins,Joyce)
MID:Hanners,Pendles,Danger,GAJ,Priddis
Libba,Selwood,Trengrove(Davis,Dunks,Dmac)
RUC:Goldy,Gawn(Loersch)
FOR:Dusty,Montagna,Wells,Greene,Hall
Kerridge(Tracca,Menadue)

Cam_H · 21/06/2016 at 00:23

Hi Mikey,

Not telling you what to do, but one suggestion may be;

No trades this week: See how Tom Phillips and Sam J. Reid play this week.
    Next week: Ryan Davis > Tom Phillips if he scores well this week. Hold off for Sam J. Reid if he (Reid) scores well instead and get in after bye.
    Same week as Ryan Davis trade out; Connor Menadue (assuming still not selected) > Matthew Suckling.
    Suckling can Fwd/Def swing with AMT, and has had very few spuds; a poor game against Port, slow couple of weeks at the start of the year, and the game he was injured in. Could arguably claim 'undervalued premium' status. Phillips / Reid will give you a Fwd/Mid swing (from the midfield!). Therefore two swing-sets, a bubble boy, and a cheap premium for two trades and not much coin.

Just a thought – best of luck with whatever you choose.

Derek · 21/06/2016 at 10:02

i love the menadue >> sucklingpig trade. Thats Gold Cam!

Cam_H · 21/06/2016 at 13:49

Cheers Derek.
        Thanks for your contributions to the community over the last few years btw. :O)

wombatsfc · 21/06/2016 at 00:55

I'm aware that these benchmarks show less than 6 def and fwd current premos but its not post byes yet and you can't lower the bar for lack of qualifiers.

Nathan · 21/06/2016 at 05:25

Gday guys
My team is almost set
I can complete it this week or wait a week till next but it depends on how i do it
Option 1 – trade dbj davis and petracca for rance lids and neale which leaves me dahlhous/hall as my m9/f7 but have hurn on field
Option 2 – trade dbj davis and Dahlhous for rance lids and neale with next week trading hurn for pittard
Team is
Shaw docherty simpson laird hurn dbj ( collins and lee)
Danger selwood ward ablett priddis gray parker davis
( trengrove jansen amd Macpherson)
Gawn martin (grimley)
Martin zorko wells greene hall dahlhous (petracca loersch)
Any help would be great

Clarky · 21/06/2016 at 07:24

Got 483k for a forward. Montagna is the obvious choice but is he the right choice? Seems a bit inconsistent. I already have Buddy.

Kev · 21/06/2016 at 08:01

What other options you have, Clarky?

Clarky · 21/06/2016 at 08:05

TBH, doesn't look like many options, only other real options are Lycett as a F6/Ruck cover option, Aaron Hall or boomer.

Neverweaken · 21/06/2016 at 08:27

That's why I'm looking at Motlop. Risky but has scored well this year. And dirt cheap. Straight swap for Tippa. Might spud it up but might also go big.

Clarky · 21/06/2016 at 08:46

Not a bad shout. Only concern is that before last week, he had 4 weeks of below 60 scores.

Derek · 21/06/2016 at 09:02

motlop a good F7/M9. had him there last year and he was great

Clarky · 21/06/2016 at 09:22

So do you reckon i bring him in for Tracca? Or go Joey as a premo?

Derek · 21/06/2016 at 10:00

you gotta get your premiums in now, worry about your bench later.

The Beard · 21/06/2016 at 10:12

Derek I'd like your opinion on something mate.

Who would you trade in out of Montagna, Deledio, Merrett AND who would you trade out for it out of Hall, Kerrige and Petracca.

Have Martin, Zorko, Wells locked in the forwards too…

Southern S · 21/06/2016 at 12:56

Agreed, motlop should be an afterthought, or grab him now as long as you can move him to M9?F7 in a couple/few weeks.

Southern S · 21/06/2016 at 12:56

M9/F7*

Kev · 21/06/2016 at 08:14

Looking to bring in a premo mid who has already had their bye. Already have Gaz and I'm about 25k short of getting Pendles.

So Steven or Cotchin community? Both currently top 10 mids

Chill · 21/06/2016 at 09:05

Sloane? Otherwise Steven.

I N Pieman · 21/06/2016 at 09:23

I'd go Steven Kev. Cotchin does my head in. Banned for life. Think Steven has the much higher celling

Clarky99 · 21/06/2016 at 09:29

Out of those 2, i would probably take Steven, but i would definitely be considering Sloane. POD and very consistent.

Derek · 21/06/2016 at 09:59

Sloane has joined my team this week

Clarky · 21/06/2016 at 12:23

Steven looks in good Nic!

Kev · 21/06/2016 at 12:52

Cheers guys. Just had a look and saints have 7 of their last 10 under the roof. Swayed me

Southern S · 21/06/2016 at 12:57

Saints have a decent run home and Steven in great form like that pick. Sloane is great too and they have a good run home too but hey.

I N Pieman · 21/06/2016 at 13:10

Same reason I got Joey in a few weeks back

Moustachio · 21/06/2016 at 08:42

Based on previous years I would say more like 95 for defenders, 100 for fwds and 110 for ruck/mid

red5 · 21/06/2016 at 09:21

What projected score are people getting this round?
I've got 1,942. not sure if its enough.

Derek · 21/06/2016 at 09:57

i've got 22 on field this week, hoping for a good score by dropping the 4 worst scores.

Tom · 21/06/2016 at 09:52

Zorko or Lids community?

breakevens · 21/06/2016 at 11:48

Lids for me

Southern S · 21/06/2016 at 13:00

Easy choice for me Lids just for the POD factor. Only in 4% of teams, has scored well over the last 5 weeks nothing below 90.

Zorko in 25% of teams now.

Tom · 21/06/2016 at 09:55

Lids or Zorko community?

Rick Grimes · 21/06/2016 at 10:03

Always funny at this time of the year when people tell you they are full premo then list the likes of Rich. Rich is hot a premo. A premo is someone who will be top 10 in their position come end of season, ruck's obviously top 4 or so. I don't even consider Hall or Libba premos in my team at present, M9/F7 more likely.

Steeeve · 21/06/2016 at 11:39

I have Libba, Wines, Wingard, Aaron Hall and freaking Kade Kolo. I've worked out how I can get KK to be my D7 and Wingard/Hall to be my F7. But I'll be hard up trying to get one of Wines or Libba into M9.
    May have to just up one (probably Wines) to a real premo and leave Jack Trengove as my bench cover on that line. But I sure hope not.

The Ranger · 21/06/2016 at 13:14

My team after this weeks trades:

Shaw, Simpson, Laird, Doch, Bartel, Yeo – Collins, Austin
      Danger, Pendles, Ablett, Rocky, Sloane, Priddis, Libba, Kerridge – Phillips, Stewart, Joyce
      Gawn, Nic Nat – King
      Dusty, Lids, Zorko, Dahlhaus, Wells, Hall – Petracca, Rose

10 trades left, $156K in the bank.

Next week I'll upgrade Kerridge or Hall to my last mid premo (prob Hanners) and at some pont go Nic Nat to Goldie but my bench is gonna have to be pretty week for a while.

Tommy · 21/06/2016 at 10:28

Aaron Hall or Joey Montagna?

Southern S · 21/06/2016 at 13:07

Trade in Hall? He's not even in the squad at the moment?

Derek · 21/06/2016 at 10:55

i've been saying this all year, we need CASH.

squeeze every last cent out of the rookies we need $14mil to be at full premium. This year we are not getting anywhere near that, as a result some people will need to hold a Rich, Hall, libba type because there isn't enough cash or trades to get anyone better.

i started with BSmith & Rich and was hoping one of them might become a keeper, they were always going to be my last upgrades.

I'm close to "full premium" except for Smith & Rich, however i was thinking of upgrading Collins to Rance and keeping Smith & Rich at D6/D7and loopholeing them, between the two of them they might get a few decent scores. i do have the trades left (9) to just upgrade the both. plus i have Joyce DPP in the midfield to swing with

Team after trades this week:

Shaw, Bartel, McVeigh, Laird, Rich, BSmith (Lee, Collins)
Dangerfield, Ablett, Pendlebury, Rocky, Priddis, JPK, Sloane, RGray (Trengove, Stewart, Joyce)
Gawn, Blicavs (Wyatt)
Dusty, Franklin, Montagna, Barlow, Wingard, Delidio (McGovern, Phillips)

9 trades, $24k.

Plan is to upgrade Collins to Rance and Trengove to Dalhause/Motlop to give me good bench cover on all lines. need a bit more cash.

I N Pieman · 21/06/2016 at 11:20

In an ideal world Derek you'd have another big fat cow sitting there to slaughter & send Rich & Smith to Simmo & Doch. But they haven't been there. I will have Rich & Weit at D5-6 after this week with 10 trades heading into round 15. The only large cow I have is Kerridge. But I kind of want to keep him as cover with Wells & Hall still there

Derek · 21/06/2016 at 12:24

All season i have avoided Doch & Simmo, thinking surely they can't keep going! With cash in short supply, they are too expensive now.

i only have McGovern with any meat on him, have been waiting for him to have a big game and make some real cash. Otherwise it is budget bench for me this year

the way Hall has been going, you will have Hall as cover for Kerridge!

bobby · 21/06/2016 at 12:38

Derek in hindsight would you have preferred a fwd def set up i.e. adams/amt in preference to mid /def of Joyce/smith and McVeigh given the performance of amt /adams and JS JUST CURIUOS and well done on your climb back

Derek · 21/06/2016 at 13:10

thanks bobby, ideally i was looking at having Smith & Rich at D6/D7 and try and loophole them. Joyce was in the midfield in case of injury/resting to one of the midfield, i could swing any number of my defence to cover,

i had AMT, Adams and brown like most, but i traded out Adams when he was injured, leaving me with a useless brown/AMT swingset (both essendon).

I'll still aim to get Motlop or dahlhouse at M9/F7 and try to loop them as well, but cash is short.

bobby · 21/06/2016 at 13:52

Derek youmay have to sacrifice rich to get Motlop. We are all going to be short of true prems you may only be one unless your cards fall right.I have 3 not quite prems adams/amt/Libba however confident all 3 are very good F7 D7 and M8. The way it is this year

Rick Grimes · 21/06/2016 at 12:41

My team after this weeks trades:

Shaw, Simpson, Laird, Rance, Gibson, McVeigh (Austin, Collins)
        Danger, Pendles, Sloane, GAJ, Libba, Rocky, Kennedy, GrayR (Stewart, Mathieson, Trengove)
        Gawn, Martin (Goetz)
        Zorko, Martin, Montagna, Wells, Dahlhaus, Hall (Phillips, Menaspew)

6 trades left, $110k in the bank.

As has been the issue all season, injuries are stunting my progress. I'll probably have to burn another trade for Dollshouse. Which leaves me just biding my time hoping one or two of my rookies might fatten so I can pump up my bench.

It's been a frustrating year.

Derek · 21/06/2016 at 13:50

what were your trades this week? did you just bring maitherson in?

I N Pieman · 21/06/2016 at 12:55

Actually that's a very good point Derek. If he spuds it again he's off to the NEAFL

I N Pieman · 21/06/2016 at 12:56

Agree on Doch & Simmo as well. Surely the Blues will tire & they will drop off. I may hold D6 open for JJ.

Southern S · 21/06/2016 at 13:04

Doch's only 23 he won't tire.

Simmo is always ultra consistent year after year. Don't count on him dropping off either.

If carlton in general drop off ie start losing it doesn't make a bit of difference, Doch is scoring higher in losses than wins this year.

Simmo gets it done regardless as we've seen over the last 10 years.

I N Pieman · 21/06/2016 at 13:29

I'm clutching at straws on Doch. Watched him close in his last game. Purpose built fir SC. And Simmo has done the same thing for the last 10 years. I'll do the right thing & hope for a season ending injury

carlton fan · 21/06/2016 at 20:45

don't jinx the Doc or Simmo please

The Ranger · 21/06/2016 at 13:19

I hope you're wrong Pieman! I've bought in Doch this week instead of my planned trade which was Rance.
            I hate paying overs but i think he's approaching the Shaw status of an absolute must have player.
            Hard to argue with a 110av over half a season.

Southern S · 21/06/2016 at 13:06

Agreed there is no guarantee Hall will comeback well, or comeback at all. Hence why I traded him and kept Kerridge got to stick with form and players who aren't carrying injury.

I N Pieman · 21/06/2016 at 13:33

If Hall doesn't get a gig this week Southern I may change course & ditch him

Derek · 21/06/2016 at 13:48

Suns have a cold trip to tassie to play the Hawks who are just warming up for september.

james · 21/06/2016 at 11:06

team is: advice would be appreciated

DEF: Shaw, Docherty, Laird, Enright, Suckling, Collins (Tucker, Lee)
MID: Dangerfield, Ablett, Hannebery, Ward, Shiel, Priddis, Zieball, Lewis (Dahlhaus, Hewett, Gresham)
RCK: Gawn, Martin (Lorensch)
FWD: Martin, JJK, Hall, Boomer, Westhoff, Petracca (Tipungwuti, Wyatt)

Have 40.5k in the bank, going for league wins so thats why i have so many PODs

Patric · 21/06/2016 at 11:50

My team at the moment

Back: Docherty, Bartel, Rich, B Smith, Talia, Laird (B Williams, Collins)

Mid: Danger, Ablett, Barlow, Rockliff, Parker, Libba, Hannebery, Trengrove (MacPherson, Stewart, Hopper)

Ruck: Gawn, Goldstein (Derrickx)

Forward: Zorko, Martin, Kerridge, Wells, Wright, Petracca (S Reid, Willis)

What areas should I upgrade and who should I bring in, $74 000 in the bank.

liam · 21/06/2016 at 11:58

j

SC16 · 21/06/2016 at 12:15

rose or nankervis, who has better js and scoring potential

Southern S · 21/06/2016 at 13:08

Both too expensive for their limited JS.

David T · 21/06/2016 at 12:21

Reply to basically everyone: Jack TRENGOVE*

anthdepa · 21/06/2016 at 12:22

Community need some serious help here! Here is my team with 9 trades and 370,800 in the bank need to get rid of Dahlhaus not sure who for and I'm looking to upgrade Oliver to Pendulbury thoughts greatly appreciated.
(*) Is bye players.

DEF – Shaw, Simpson, Anthony McDonald Tipungwuti*, Adams*, Collins, Suckling*, (Brand, Pittard*)

MID – Dangerfield, Selwood, Parker*. Zaharakis, Gresham, Hopper, Stewart, (Dahlhaus*, Oliver*, Trengove*)

RUCK – Goldstein, Currie, (Gawn*)

FWD – Martin, Motlop, Riewoldt, Kerridge, Petracca*, D. Gorringe, (M.Brown*, N.Kommer*)

Thoughts seriously appreciated!

liam · 21/06/2016 at 12:47

do u care if they have the bye this week

ToneStar · 21/06/2016 at 13:26

where did you use your other 21 trades?

Cam_H · 21/06/2016 at 13:45

anthdepa,
    9 trades and so many on-field rookies still, with all due respect to your team, I'm not sure of your 'magic bullet' to fix the problems.
    Personally I think that if you want to make the Clayton Oliver > Scott Pendlebury trade then do so. Note that Pendlebury was playing with an ankle injury in Round 12, so be mindful of that.
    I would keep Luke Dahlhaus because the above team doesn't have the trades available for sideways trading around a one-month injury with so many weeks of the season still to go.
    I'd hold off the trades and let some of your rookies mature price-wise. Mitch Brown does look ready for moving on, but unless you really need the cash, I'd save the trade, hang onto him for now, reassess your options in a few weeks.
    If you absolutely had to make more trades, then Mitch Brown plus AMT or Marcus Adams > Aliir Aliir plus Jarrad McVeigh could be the sort of 'fence paint' option that would deliver a premo' into your backline.
    Best of luck with whatever you decide.

liam · 21/06/2016 at 12:22

rose is more chance of keeping spot in team nankervis could get drop

David T · 21/06/2016 at 12:39

B: Shaw, Simpson, Gibson, Rich, Adams, Laird (Tucker, Collins)

C: Danger, Pendles, Ward, Ablett, Liberatore, Priddis, Gray, Rockliff (Stewart, Trengove, Smith)

R: Goldy, Martin (Cox)

F: Zorko, Montagna, Wells, Barlow, Kerridge, AMT (Petracca, Grimley)

13 Trades | $452,200

What trades would you guys recommend? Currently, I'm looking at doing…

1. AMT > Rance
(Should I trade AMT or Adams? Should I look at Docherty instead of Rance? Hm..)

2. J. Smith > T.Phillips
(Need this cash for other trades and it opens a nice swingset/loophole if Phillips gets dropped. Smith looks likely to lose value anyway.)

3. Tucker/Collins (via FWD swing) > D.Martin, Deledio, Z.Merrett?
(Both of the Freo boys are probably increasing in price this week and Deledio and Martin could both conceivably drop in price due to high BE and M.Robinson, respectively. However, doing this trade a week early allows me more flexibility with trades next week and could net me some extra points, as I'll be able to play Martin/Deledio on field for Cox/Wells rather than having two players benched. Is the extra money this week worth the potential points? Merrett an option as I want to bring him in next week, but could do it this week to keep the flexibility of three trades next week?)

*** Also considering Rich to Docherty either this week or next, as it will allow me to field 18 players during Rd 15.

Thoughts? Thanks.

David T · 21/06/2016 at 12:58

Would also consider moving on Libba, but this is a low priority.

The Beard · 21/06/2016 at 13:09

Deledio, Montagna, Barlow, Merrett best option for overall from now on?

David T · 21/06/2016 at 13:16

I like Barlow. Have held him from the start and I think he is going to continue getting a lot of midfield time with Fyfe/Mundy missing at times. Sandilands may even come back and improve his scoring further. Merrett would be my next in-line, as he has been so consistent in a losing team and a bit of a POD.

The Ranger · 21/06/2016 at 13:20

I'd go with Lids but you can make an argument for all of them Beard!

TRIGGER HAPPY · 21/06/2016 at 13:24

True dat.

I think I'm going Dils then Joey just because I don't trust Ross Lyin and Merrett is young and may struggle to see out a long season at the bombers.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 21/06/2016 at 13:15

Posted this previously but didn't get much comment:

Adams? Is he a keeper at d6?
Sure had a poor game on the weekend but generally he is going OK.
Not sure whether to save a trade or upgrade to rance this week or McVeigh next week? He is a bit more consistent than those two.
Def will be: Shaw, laird, Simmo, doc, gibbo, Adams.

The Ranger · 21/06/2016 at 13:23

It all depends on how many trades left eh Trigger?
    I'd prefer Rance or McV over Adams but I'm the guy stuck with bloody Elliot bloody Yeo at D6!

David T · 21/06/2016 at 13:23

Adams will be a really good D7. Who are you rookies? You could look to upgrade AMT, Petracca, etc. to Rance instead.

It really depends on trades. If you have less than 8, you could potentially go Adams > Rance/McVeigh and use a decent rookie as cover for the season instead and hope for the best.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 21/06/2016 at 13:33

Like most got suckered into the Brand saga where thought he would play a lot for hawks but keeps getting the emergency each week.
      Other def rook is colliins who I recently traded in.
      AMT is turning into Delidio this week and kerridge into joey next week.
      Then have petrecca as a F7/M9 DPP incase injuries hit.,

so really have to upgrade Adams with that bench (which is a bit thin) or wait for Collins to fatten up and make adams D7 later on.
      At the end of the byes he will be the only rook on the ground.
      I don't count wells as a rook as he is going as good as anyone else and is def a top fwd who deserves a spot on field.

David T · 21/06/2016 at 13:40

Adams > Rance. Make it happen. Collins will be alright as bench cover for a while.

matt · 21/06/2016 at 13:31

big problem here community..
sloane or montagne,
thoughts on who will score most from here on in

TRIGGER HAPPY · 21/06/2016 at 13:35

Sloane great draw and the guy only knows one way 🙂

Derek · 21/06/2016 at 13:53

agree

matt · 21/06/2016 at 16:13

legend. thanks trigger

CaPtKaOs · 21/06/2016 at 13:37

Any thoughts on Hipwood at Brisbane? Any chance to keep his spot for a while due to the growing injury list?

Patric · 21/06/2016 at 13:58

Need a forward around $480 000 to $520 000, any ideas?

Chill · 21/06/2016 at 14:02

Montagna

Cam_H · 21/06/2016 at 14:16

Have you got Michael Barlow already?

Patric · 21/06/2016 at 14:23

yeah i do, barlow, wells, dusty, zorko, kerridge and petrraca

matt · 21/06/2016 at 16:14

gotta be montagne, or deledio if price drops

John · 21/06/2016 at 14:01

What FWD is there for $176,500

Chill · 21/06/2016 at 14:02

Tom Philips – Coll

TRIGGER HAPPY · 21/06/2016 at 14:04

SoSS should play this week.

John · 21/06/2016 at 14:06

Who is SoSS

Cam_H · 21/06/2016 at 14:18

Son of Jo Bailey

TRIGGER HAPPY · 21/06/2016 at 17:25

Like it.
            So maybe SOJB instead?

Patric · 21/06/2016 at 14:04

Deledio or Montagna? Already have Wells, Barlow, Zorko, Kerridge and Petrraca in my forward line.

Chill · 21/06/2016 at 14:19

Deledio

Patric · 21/06/2016 at 14:25

Actually I have Barlow in the midfield so forward line would be Wells, Martin, Zorko, Kerridge and Petrraca

abusiddiq · 22/06/2016 at 19:10