PatchCoachKingsLogoLost for words.

That’s how I was on Sunday night when it became evident many of our stars wouldn’t be making their ways back into our sides.

On Monday it was panic stations already at news of suspensions and the Great Bald One rumoured to miss.

By Tuesday I was done.

Now, I’m simply lost for words.

But before I get into how many donuts we’ll all be shoving into our mouth holes this week, I have a message for Ross Lyon.

You, sir, can get stuffed.

For too long have you stuffed with our Fantasy sides. For years, your late withdrawals, your resting of players, your final round slaughter of our sides have brought us to tears.

I’m putting my foot down. No more.

I’m not letting a player you coach enter my Supercoach side until you win a premiership, which to say means I will not be selecting any Fremantle players for the next five years.

(On revision, Nat Fyfe is the exception.)

THE NEWS

Boy oh boy. What a week. Oh god.

We opened up last week with what was for many one of the worst rounds in memory. All of our rookies suddenly needed trading out at once, and as Barron von Crow pointed out in his ripping rookie report yesterday everyone’s breakeven has hit their average this week.

On top of that, a huge host of stars will miss. Right at the top of the list is former Supercoach God and banner-flyer for baldies everywhere Gary Ablett is struggling with concussion and won’t play this week.

On top of that, stablemate Aaron Hall is battling a shoulder and will miss. Continuing the carnage up forward, Daniel Wells is yet to overcome his Achilles injury and will miss another one or two.

ROSS BLOODY LYON has kept Michael Barlow out of the Fremantle side this week, despite Barlow racking up 39 touches and twelve marks in the twos. Outrageous.

Then, to add salt to the already festering wound, the match review panel hit many of us in the gut by banning Bulldog defender Matthew Boyd out for a week, as long as the slightly less relevant Jack Redpath and Nevile Jetta.

Both the Crouch brothers have been dropped, so if you’re still holding Matt or Brad Crouch, flick them has hard as you can back home to Flogville (and no, that’s not supposed to be a dig at Adelaide. I love boring cities with water you can’t drink. They’ve my favourite types of cities.)

On the rookie front, Tom Papley, Tom Ruggles and Corey Ellis have all been dropped, and Daniel Rioli will miss with family illness. Paps is listed as a shin, but we all know his performances haven’t quite been up to scratch and he won’t be back any time soon.

ON TOP OF THIS, ZACH MERRETT TWINGED A CALF AT TRAINING. I was okay until that, but that is the final straw. I’m done. He’s been named, but I’m expecting him to miss this week, which means I’m finally admitting defeat and crawling into the corner with everyone else.

Supercoach depression time

In case you thought it couldn’t get any worse, Max Gawn popped on the Marngrook Footy Show last night and said he was carrying niggles. He didn’t say he would miss but holy moly what a week to casually pop that into the conversation.

On the flipside, Robbie Gray finally returns, to the delight of those that kept him and the salivation of everyone who doesn’t. Keiran Collins has been named to debut for the Dogs, as Marcus Adams is due to miss another week or two.

Ryan Davis returns for the Gold Coast, Cyril is also back to spread his delicious ball use back onto the football field, Jacob Weitering is back and Toby Greene has been named, albeit on an extended bench. But that’s about it.

Oh wait, Zac Dawson is also back. WE’RE SAVED.

1.00 UPDATE: Hold the phone, Ross is up to more tricks. Barlow and De Boer have not been named for Peel Thunder, and the weather will be dreadful in Perth this weekend. Does this mean a late recall is on the cards? I don’t even know any more. I don’t care. I just want Ross out of my life and out of my team, but I would suggest holding Barlow at this stage (despite giving advice contrary to that not a few hours ago) if you’re in danger of copping a donut.

THE TALKING POINT

A handy guide for Not Finding Yourself Crying At The Bottom Of Your Shower

1. Don’t look at your Supercoach team
  2. Ignore everything related to football
  3. Log in on Sunday night and see you’ve scored 1600
  4. Cry at the bottom of your shower

The talking point this week is simply a scramble to avoid as many donuts as possible.

Who you should bring in a tough question; Darcy MacPherson is a rookie with good job security, and I don’t rate Ben Crocker high on the rookie list. I’m very keen on Bailey Williams, but as he’s on an extended bench this week I’m waiting until he’s on the bubble. I’d also wait on Jacob Hopper.

Matt Priddis should be high on people’s radar, as should old Geelong hands in Jimmy Bartel and Corey Enright in the backline.

Dayne Zorko is the must have forward as his stats are absolutely outstanding. I mean just look at them. Low score of 102; he is carrying a bad side and doing it very, very dependably. Lock.

Dayne Zorko Supercoach

If you’re all over him and need someone else, Leigh Montagna is also an extremely viable point of difference.

TRADING PLACES

I’m running very short on time this week, so will advise you check out Barron von Crow’s excellent rookie scouting report for the rookie breakevens and stellar advice on who to drop first.

On the premium side, Luke Parker (181), Sam Mitchell (157), Brett Deledio (150) and Callan Ward (138) are all set to drop like Dan Aykroyd, as is Robbie Gray with his breakeven over 200.

CAPTAIN McCAPTAINFACE

Seems to have stuck as the name, with the comical name suiting my comical attempts to select a captain each week.

I’d keep it simple and go Dangerfield into Goldstein. Scott Pendlebury has also had a great run over the past few weeks and Buddy could – as always – go big against an inexperienced Hawthorn backline.

However, my smokie for the week is Heath Shaw against the Dogs. He’s had a good couple of weeks and my gut says he’ll like playing the Dogs.

Although with my gut that probably means he’s full of chocolate and you should avoid him like the plague.

Let me know who you’re going with!

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT LEKDOG’S BEAUTIFUL SPREADSHEET, TOO

That’s it from me, community. May the Supercoach gods have mercy on us this week.

Patch

Kang Van Der Bang · 20/05/2016 at 09:21

A very interesting round for trades. Such options… so scare.

Patch · 20/05/2016 at 10:40

It's an interesting one. Few left-field options standing out, either. We've had mid priced bolters over the past few years but they are few and far between this year.

Liam · 20/05/2016 at 09:23

Great stuff patch.
Need the community's thoughts on these trades.
Houli and Wells to Doc and Zorko
Or
Houli and papley to Gibbo and McViegh

Kang Van Der Bang · 20/05/2016 at 09:27

Are we really thinking of removing Wells from our side?

he was looking to be a premo.

Liam · 20/05/2016 at 09:33

Not sure he can last the season.

Ron · 20/05/2016 at 09:41

will be back v Swans next week. Could have played this week. Being over-cautious. I'm keeping him.

Liam · 20/05/2016 at 09:50

So option 2 ??

Patch · 20/05/2016 at 09:57

I'd go the second; think Wells still has some life in him. I'm not sold on McVeigh personally but can see him going well.

Liam · 20/05/2016 at 10:12

Could trade Adams to Doc instead of papley to McViegh ?

Patch · 20/05/2016 at 10:32

I like that more, mate.

Steeeve · 20/05/2016 at 09:24

I'm dropping one or the other.
Barlow, or Wells?

Liam · 20/05/2016 at 09:27

Wells is injured, Barlow is not

GoHawks · 20/05/2016 at 09:41

Well's coach wants Wells to play, because they are trying to win, Ross Lyon doesnt want Barlow to play, because maybe they will win, and possibly miss out on the #1 draft pick, and a deal with Melbourne to get Jessie Hogan.

GoHawks · 20/05/2016 at 09:35

same choice Steve,

Its a tough decision, who do you not trust the most…..Well's body or Ross Lyon?

Both could be locked-in premo's given the right circumstances…health and not-tanking.

Patch · 20/05/2016 at 09:58

I'd drop Barlow, personally. Wells will have injury concerns for the year but if Barlow can't break back in after 39 possies that indicates Ross and he have split. If he does come back in, I can't see him running around in the guts at this stage.

Steeeve · 20/05/2016 at 10:02

Yep thanks all for your replies. Barlow is gone. Thanks Mikey boy for making back most of that cash you dripped so it was less painful to flick ya!

Wattsieesq · 20/05/2016 at 12:27

Barlow not named for Peel Thunder. Listed as an out. Late inclusion?

Banned_34 · 20/05/2016 at 12:41

Barlow is an emergency. I am hoping there is a late out and he comes into the side.

Mike c · 20/05/2016 at 09:25

Great writing Patch, we are all in same boat.
Community I need to be rid of Papley and Menadue, but don't have spare coin.
Thinking paint fence to Macpherson and Howe, who will both generate. Is this mad, or should I spend my max 449k on another forward a la Breust or betts or stronger or similar? Help!

Patch · 20/05/2016 at 09:59

I like Betts from those options, mate, but you could double downgrade with an eye to upgrade two next week. Crocker, Brand or going early on Wiliams or Hopper is an option.

Dice · 20/05/2016 at 09:30

With all the chaos going on, i'm thinking my priority is to trade brodie smith out.
22 points last week with a huge breakeven, already down to $380K. God this bloke disappoints me.
Then menadue out for zorko. Leaving hall, ablett, adams, barlow on the bench with plenty of rookies on field.
Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers

GoHawks · 20/05/2016 at 09:51

Like these trades, trying to find a way to get Zorko into my side.

Derek · 20/05/2016 at 10:07

one bad game isn't a reason to trade Brodie.

his season before last week: 94, 86, 107, 65, 87, 82, 68. was averaging 84 prior to last week. that is ok for a D6.

Crows draw gets alot easier starting with Suns this week.

Dice · 20/05/2016 at 10:29

I can't work out why he only had 6 touches last week, avg around 20 for the year. Is he injured that we know of??
      And with Laird coming back next week he'll start taking all the points again.

Patch · 20/05/2016 at 10:33

He was playing a lockdown role, which he normally doesn't do. I'd hold Smith personally.

Dice · 20/05/2016 at 10:44

Geez you boys have changed me now Derek and Patch.
          For me to get Zorko in my only other option is Kerridge out, swing AMT or Brown to fwd line on field (probably AMT)
          Kerridge isn't gonna make anymore money I don't think.
          Who did Smith play the lockdown on? Coz I noticed Seedsman had stuff all too.
          Thanks for the feedback boys, appreciate it heaps

@HeiroDAB · 20/05/2016 at 12:15

Yeh but the keg is also averaging hi for a mid price fwd. You wont find much better. He would be the last trade id be making.

Leeds17 · 20/05/2016 at 16:51

On who? looked like Lang and Gregson took turns tagging him.

Derek · 20/05/2016 at 12:24

he averages 94 against crows.

will gates · 20/05/2016 at 13:44

kerridge or smith

will gates · 20/05/2016 at 13:45

as below derek sorry kerridge or smith

Jack Blucher · 20/05/2016 at 09:38

Great Stuff patch. Thoughts on captaining Dayne the magnificent Zorko?

Patch · 20/05/2016 at 09:59

Been my draft captain for weeks and hasn't let me down.

Simo · 20/05/2016 at 09:41

Nice one!….have 6 out this week….going to go B.Crouch to Priddis and Adams to Montagna
Thoughts community???

GoHawks · 20/05/2016 at 09:44

solid trades

Patch · 20/05/2016 at 10:40

Like it Simo

Lesley · 20/05/2016 at 09:42

Macpherson in this week, Hopper next week. Simple. As for premos – some good options over next few weeks, Parker, Gray, all to drop in price big time!

Tim · 20/05/2016 at 09:44

Considering trading Ablett or Wines for Goldstein via Blicavs. Crazy?

jake · 20/05/2016 at 09:57

you'd be crazy to trade Ollie Wines

Patch · 20/05/2016 at 10:00

Very much so. Hold your premos, mate. Them sorts of fancy trades are to be done towards the end of the year.

Derek · 20/05/2016 at 10:28

not that crazy. I didn't start with Goldy, hoping his price would fall, which it now has. However i had to trade Lobbe to Blitz a few weeks ago. one of the reasons i went blitz was to have a backdoor option of still getting Goldy when his price was right. Wouldn't trade a premo for him though, a fat cash cow would be nice to upgrade to goldy if you can. it does mean that Blitz takes an important place on the midfield, is he good enough?

Ron · 20/05/2016 at 09:45

$248K 23 Trades

Def: Shaw, Rich, Seedsman, D Byrne-Jones, Tippa, Brown, Adams, Weitering
Mid: Danger, Priddis, R Gray, Hannebury, Libba, Petracca, Hewett, Smith, Davis, Oliver, Ablett
Ruc: Gawn, Natanui, Grimley
Fwd: D Martin, Zorko, Kerridge, Kennedy, Menadue A Hall, Wells, Barlow

I need some advice. My injuries/omissions are on the bench.
What trades should I make this week? Thanks heaps.

Ratitat · 20/05/2016 at 11:07

Here are a few ideas in no particular order:

Option 1: Oliver for Macpherson and Adams for Simpson/Docherty
    Option 2: Adams for Simpson/Docherty
    Option 3: Oliver for Macpherson and Barlow for Dahlhaus/Franklin/Montagna
    Option 4: Barlow for Dahlhaus/Franklin/Montagna
    Option 5: Sub petracca with Barlow and trade Barlow for the Premo mid of your choice!

You have almost too many options. Because you have money in the Bank, you can choose to make 1 or 2 trades this week. It depends on whether you really want Macpherson in to generate some cash. Otherwise you can just make the 1 trade and bring in a premo def, mid or fwd.

Langspackle · 20/05/2016 at 09:55

any update on Rocky – i'm one of the stoooooopid ones that had him, traded him out only to trade him back in again. do i hold him still or punt him for Priddis and confirm my stupidity??

Patch · 20/05/2016 at 10:10

Punt him mate

jake · 20/05/2016 at 09:56

Hey guys, making an upgrade this week and choosing between Priddis and Montagna. If I go Priddis i'll lose my mid/fwd link. Appreciate any feedback.

Steeeve · 20/05/2016 at 10:04

Very few others still have DPP links. I'd be tempted to go Montagna and separate yourself from the pack.

Derek · 20/05/2016 at 10:36

montagna (vs Essendon) this week, priddis next week

@t_woof · 20/05/2016 at 17:16

I'm leaning towards Montagna for that same reason Jake.

I have 2 MID/FWD links in the midfield, and has helped a lot. I'm concerned going from 2 to 1, let alone 1 to 0.

Also it seemed prior to teams, every man and his dog were trading in Priddis. My ranking is awful, so i need to steer away from the herd to improve my ranking.

JJJ · 20/05/2016 at 10:02

Awesome write up as usual! Any help here would be great!

This week Im trading Caleb Daniel to Cox or Hopper (probably Cox to give my ruck cover for byes).
Then I will trade out Daniel Wells for anyone under $625,000……. If I get a mid, I lose DPP link; If I get a FWD, I keep my DPP link.
Considering Motlop or Zorko as forwards, or Pendles, Treloar, Ward, Priddis, Sloane as Mids.

Shaw, AMT, DBJ, Dea, Brown, Ruggles (BOYD, LAIRD)
Danger, Selwood, Viney, Cripps, Shiel, Libba, JSmith, Petracca (ABLETT, Hewett, Davis)
NicNat, Goldy (COX)
Franklin, Zerrett, TLynch (GC), Kerridge, McGovern, WELLS (HALL, Wyatt)

Derek · 20/05/2016 at 10:34

you don't need ruck cover for the byes. it is only your best 18 onfield that score, doesn't matter what position.

JJJ · 20/05/2016 at 10:39

Ah of course. So better to get in Hopper, Broad or MacPherson this week?

Tom · 20/05/2016 at 10:11

Went double down last week to get Adams and Brown to Joey and Priddis this week. But I have Barlow, Wells, Ablett, Hall, Laird and Adams all missing atm. Should I stick to my guns or upgrade Barlow this week with the intention of getting Priddis next week?

Patch · 20/05/2016 at 10:35

You could hold off Priddis this week – he should only make 30k or so. If you need to save the donut, you could go Adams up instead of Brown.

I'm a big avocado for ditching Barlow, but it doesn't have to be this week.

Derek · 20/05/2016 at 10:15

i really like the idea of Shaw as C. However he plays late Sunday so no chance to loophole him.

my two best bets for VC, Danger and Pendles play each other. Thinking Danger, Guthrie won't give Pendles much room.

NicNat against Port is only other option

Shake n bake · 20/05/2016 at 10:28

Really stuck on VC choice Parker tonight Danger Selwood Pendles tomorrow. Might have to go
    Parker & use one of the others as Capt?

Steeeve · 20/05/2016 at 12:11

Had not considered Nic Nat. Rucks v Port should dominate. But perhaps less so now Trengove is rucking instead of Lobbe.

@HeiroDAB · 20/05/2016 at 12:18

Trengrove still not winning much in ruck. Port seem to be set up atm intending to lose the tap so pressure is heavy on fall of ball and match up on key targets.

Shake n bake · 20/05/2016 at 12:56

I'm sure kruz scored pretty well against port last week!

GoHawks · 20/05/2016 at 10:17

$6.8K, 21 Trades

Shaw, Simpson, Rance, AMDT, Hartley, Bryne-Jones (Adams, Laird)
Danger, Parker, Ward, Selwood, Libba, Priddis, Smith, Keays (Ablett, Wells, Davis)
Gawn, Goldy (Wyatt)
Dusty, Kerridge, Kennedy, Brown, McGovern, Petracca (Hall, Barlow)

Was hoping to get Zorko in this week, and my early week trade plan was Kerridge & Adams to Zorko & McPherson, but this would now a cause a donut on the forward line.

Now tossing-up between-
McGovern or Brown & Wells or Barlow for Zorko & McPherson
or
Barlow to Franklin
or
Hold tight, no trades

Appreciate the communities thoughts as always.

Derek · 20/05/2016 at 10:19

yep. Maitherson the following week.

would love a nice defence rookie to appear, i did like the look of Collins in the NAB and was surprised he didn't start the year.

Anyone heard how Rice (saints) is. he was looking good pre-season but got gladular fever, is he likely to play soon?

Patch · 20/05/2016 at 10:33

Bailey Williams due to pop up next week. I'd go him this week if he weren't on the extended bench.

Rooster · 20/05/2016 at 11:17

Not sure why being on extended bench is a deterrent? Sides are finalised tonight well prior to lockout. And there is little doubt Williams play this week.

It is also a given moving forward that is JS could be questionable with Boyd to come back from suspension and Suckling getting closer to a return.

Not following your logic…..

Shake n bake · 20/05/2016 at 10:24

Did a straight swap Wells to Montagna great run home with 9 teams outside the top 8 has a low BE
Just don't know if I should bring in Mcpherson have Smith playing got Dunkley as my loophole with Ablett,
Menadue & Davis on pine?

Derek · 20/05/2016 at 10:31

doing the same. Compare the saints run with Norfs games for the rest of the year, 9/14 games against top 8 teams

Boltons blues · 20/05/2016 at 10:50

I say it all the time, the good players show up against the good teams, wells has always had potential to be a superstar but injuries have ruined his career, he's found some form and has a little niggle ( on passed history it's not good) but he will be back hopefully next week so I'm hoping he comes back to good form and the run against the good teams isn't the worst thing

breakevens · 20/05/2016 at 10:30

Community what should I do, would prefer not to play 2 midfield rookies when Gazza returns
only 84k in the war chest
Defence
Shaw, Simpson, Bartel, Hartley, Byrne-Jones, Ruggels (Laird, Adams)

Midfield
Danger, Parker, Ward, Dustin, Libba, Priddis, Smith, Keays (Gazza, Davis, Gore)

Rucks:
Nic Nat, Gawn (Grimley)

Forwards
Dalhaus, Merrett, Kerridge, AMT, Cox, Petracca (Wells, Hall)

Please community I need help

Chicken Dinner · 20/05/2016 at 12:20

You have a zero in ruggles and maybe merrett. Trade and swing might be an option.

JJJ · 20/05/2016 at 10:31

PLEASE HELP

Shaw, AMT, DBJ, Dea, Brown, Ruggles (BOYD, LAIRD)
NicNat, Goldy (COX)
Franklin, Zerrett, TLynch (GC), Kerridge, McGovern, WELLS (HALL, Wyatt)

Jaxon · 20/05/2016 at 13:13

If you go forward I would go Zorko he is in awesome form alternatively you should have a look at Franklin/Montagna/Riewoldt.. For a mid I am liking Treloar – Could also consider Walters for a cheaper option forward has been in great form and he is playing a mid swing role will go up in price and with Barlow out this week he will defs be playing heavily in the Mid again but expect him to go up and kick goals too… then the following week is indigenous round which he always fires at..

Good Luck.

bUCKET__ · 20/05/2016 at 10:32

Ughhh if Zerrett goes down I will have well over 4mil not playing…

My only glimmer of hope is that Rocky comes back next week and pumps out a good score to reward me for not having a chance to trade him out. Maybe it's a blessing from the SC gods! I'm optimistic community, not losing hope!

Nicholas · 20/05/2016 at 10:42

Well I will start off by saying carnage is an under statement this week…
Shaw, Bartel, Laird, Rich, Smith, DBJ, Hartley, Brown
Dangerfield, Selwood, Parker, Ablett, Wines, Gray, Libba, Smith, Petracca, Kennedy, Menadue,
Gawn, Naitanui, Cox
Martin, Barlow, Hall, Wells, Kerridge, Tippa, Papley, McCarthy
18 trades and 65.7k

My forward line is not looking too good, there are so many outs its crazy. At least Gray is back which is the only positive from the line ups for me. Thinking of holding both Wells and Barlow and trading out Papley and Mccarthy. Could double downgrade to Brand and Macpherson or bring in a premo and macpherson using some dpps. Honestly not sure what to do this week as it is unfortunate I can not afford much this week. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

On a side note rumours are that Barlow may be a late in.

Patch · 20/05/2016 at 10:51

I like the double downgrade option this week. Not a lot to go to which is annoying. Have a look at Bailey Williams from the Dogs as well. I liked the look of him on Sunday and my only qualm this week is he's on the extended bench. Can't see why he'd be dropped but just shaking the confidence a bit.

Derek · 20/05/2016 at 13:23

are you just hoping Barlow is a late in, or you heard?

I would hold this week if you can. maybe trade one of either paps or McCarthy to McPherson if you feel a $102k rookie is too good to miss. Team is ok and you can field 22 easy.

Nicholas · 20/05/2016 at 15:03

I cant field 22 without tradin at least one of them. The problem with just one trade and not both is that then next week there could be more outs and I may be stuck with too many nonplaying players. Also trading once means I might miss Priddis/ Montagna. Was thinking maybe papley and mccarthy to two rookies and then next week bring in zorko and priddis leaving me almost full premo

eyyyy · 20/05/2016 at 10:51

does anyone else not trust priddis? im looking at going jack viney instead.
This will make my trades: M. Brown-> Gibson, M. Barlow-> J. Viney
Thoughts/Suggestions? Cheers

Leeds17 · 20/05/2016 at 16:55

Hmm i hear ya on Priddis i'm not convinced got enough guys that are going to hover around a 100 ave if thats all he's goig to do, had a good look at Viney as suits my byes really well but don't like that he has to get 30 touches or 10+ to 100+ seems more DT relevant or at least reliable at the moment.

@t_woof · 20/05/2016 at 17:27

It's not that i don't 'trust' Priddis, but seems many will trade him in. My ranking is awful, therefore i cannot improve it if i trade the same as the herd.

I think Jordan Lewis, and David Mundy are solid alternatives.

Beezneez · 20/05/2016 at 10:52

Pendles or Treloar?

Patch · 20/05/2016 at 11:02

Pendles – the Rolls Royce of Supercoach

Beezneez · 20/05/2016 at 11:29

Thanks Patch – was my first choice. Always one of my first picked players but didn't pick him to start mainly because of his half back role. Now he is back in the midfield where he belongs I'll be trading him in.

JamiesNinjas13 · 20/05/2016 at 12:05

Who is the Bugatti Veyron of Supercoach?

The Ranger · 20/05/2016 at 15:47

Zac Dawson

HOLLA · 20/05/2016 at 23:06

Who is the Batmobile of SC?????

tttt · 20/05/2016 at 10:54

Hey patch do you think z.merret will play this week?
Was going to trade Mitch brown to merrett
could also trade brown to priddis, but I lose my mid-fwd DPP :/

Patch · 20/05/2016 at 11:02

My gut says they won't risk him. I'd go to Priddis, and you can always trade the DPP back in later.

Gibbs · 20/05/2016 at 10:54

Thoughts on Chad wingard? 370 k, is a gun but will he then his form around?

Grahame Lebroy · 20/05/2016 at 11:01

He may be getting to cheap to ignore esp if he drops to near 300k be a handy F7

Patch · 20/05/2016 at 11:01

Need to see a sign of form changing before I bring him in, but I've got my eye on him mate.

Breen · 20/05/2016 at 10:54

Trade or hold Wells?

Grahame Lebroy · 20/05/2016 at 10:58

If your lucky enough not to have other priorities you could trade him. His body is long overdue to snap in half

Grahame Lebroy · 20/05/2016 at 10:55

M.Boyd, Rocky, Barlow, Hall and Wells all sitting on the pine this week but its ok cause having multiple premo keepers out for 3 weeks running is part of game and you just have to love it. The sun is shining, birds are chirping and its going to be a glorious weekend of footy and all is well in SC world. I can't stop smiling……..

Patch · 20/05/2016 at 11:01

That's the spirit, mate. An inspiration to us all!

will gates · 20/05/2016 at 14:07

keep taking your pills youwill be out in no time p.s. chief told me be carefull of matron

Soldiers · 20/05/2016 at 10:58

Brand or Bailey Williams Community?

Grahame Lebroy · 20/05/2016 at 10:59

I would go Brand

The Beard · 20/05/2016 at 10:58

So now Davis is back in do I drop him or Hewett?

Grahame Lebroy · 20/05/2016 at 11:00

Can u loophole Hewett tonight? if not I would prob still go Hewett

Patch · 20/05/2016 at 11:00

Hewett goes first mate, Davis still has do$h to make (I hope)

JDP · 20/05/2016 at 11:01

Need help please

Trade in Zorko & Buddy

OR

Dusty & Montagna

eyyyy · 20/05/2016 at 12:04

option one for me

Pom · 20/05/2016 at 12:26

Dusty and Montagna have same bye round 13.
      Buddy is 14, Zorko 15

@t_woof · 20/05/2016 at 17:32

Option 1
    66.6K over starting price, combined average of 219.5

Option 2
    99.8K cheaper than starting price, combined average of 207.3

I would definitely choose Option 2. Underpriced and both DPP.

Grahame Lebroy · 20/05/2016 at 11:04

Pat Pat Pat Ross can cop the same treatment as the SC gods

I N Pieman · 20/05/2016 at 11:11

Hope he gets a spoon jammed in his crack

Grahame Lebroy · 20/05/2016 at 11:13

I hope he gets the sack before the year is out so he can be gone from our SC world, but I don't think that will happen here's to hoping though

I N Pieman · 20/05/2016 at 11:31

He just got a 5 year contract. Won't happen

Southern S · 20/05/2016 at 17:33

Got an extension till 2020, lets see how he rebuilds.

Andrew · 20/05/2016 at 11:06

VC Hanners or Danger?
Will most likely C Goldstein

Roger · 20/05/2016 at 11:51

I'm doing hannerby VC, Dangerfield C .
    Hanners hasn't scored under 100 and hardly anyone has him as opposed to Dangerfield. So if Hanners scores big, then taking his points means most other teams won't get that double advantage of points.

Chris · 20/05/2016 at 11:09

Lost all respect for you with that ridiculous comment about Adelaide being boring with 'water you can't drink'.

Steeeve · 20/05/2016 at 11:30

I'm from Adelaide and I gained respect for Patch with that hilarious comment.

Chris · 20/05/2016 at 11:38

Fair enough, to each their own I guess. I generally prefer my humour to have some measure of intelligence behind it.

Steeeve · 20/05/2016 at 12:13

Go have a sip from the Torrens and let me know how un-intelligent the comment was.

Choppy · 20/05/2016 at 13:06

Speaking unintelligent, the torrens isnt and never has been adelaides source of drinking water………

dean · 20/05/2016 at 12:30

calm down chrissy boy

Chris · 20/05/2016 at 12:47

I'm calm, thanks. Sip from the Torrens, wow! Sounds like a great idea.

Hoot · 20/05/2016 at 17:54

Same. Patch +1

will gates · 20/05/2016 at 14:10

thought he said can drink calm down sa fantastic

will gates · 20/05/2016 at 14:16

read again did say cant unbelieveable best water world wide but not a big deal these guys do a fantastic job patch just got that one wrong

Noigerbour · 20/05/2016 at 14:19

Settle down

Southern S · 20/05/2016 at 17:32

I'm from Adelaide too it was just some healthy banter and it made me laugh actually, freakin hate the water where I am, but up in the Adelaide hills it's much better.

And Adelaide is boring lol

Mad March · 20/05/2016 at 21:54

Hey one month of the year we wake up.

Mister_Spock · 20/05/2016 at 11:10

Hey Patch and Community, I originally pulled the trigger on Priddis early in the week, but this would leave me with a donut on the field.

Now thinking of Leigh Montagna (BE 75) instead as he could go large against the Dons and this may be the lowest he'll be all season.

Thinking also that Priddis may struggle to go above his BE this week and is less likely to rise in price as much as Montagna.

Good move, or should I just shell out for Zorko the Magnificent as you suggest Patch?

Derek · 20/05/2016 at 13:08

exactly what i was thinking. Montagna this week against essendon, and priddis next week when he is home against the Suns.

FozDaddy · 20/05/2016 at 15:32

Im going Zorko this week, then Priddis next week. Even if priddis scores well he wont go up much past 510k, and thats still a fallen premo. Also allows for the potential further price drop by priddis

Derek · 20/05/2016 at 17:06

watching RGray very close as well

jpk · 20/05/2016 at 11:13

COMMUNITY,
which guy to trade out of
Adams and Ruggles
Wells and Barlow

Is it likely we will see Ruggles again? and is Wells worth holding now that his Achilles issue is back?
Thinking Wells out as surely Barlow will get a game soon

Steeeve · 20/05/2016 at 11:32

Ruggles will be back. Boris and Jimmy will need rest. Plus if there's a single injury in the backline he's in.

Wells/Barlow is the big question for everyone. I'm sick of Ross so it's Barlow out for me, unless I find out by 7pm tonight he's a late inclusion.

burndog · 20/05/2016 at 11:39

No easy options mate. With Ruggles and Adams…I'd look at whoever has the higher break even. Ruggles will definitely feature again. He's been really solid for the Cats and is definitely in for more game time.

With Wells and Barlow you have to be able to either read Ross Lyon's mind or trust the Kangaroo's medical staff. Neither of which is particularly fun. I'd personally flick Barlow…but that's just because I don't trust him or Rosco AT ALL. I'm never bringing a Freo player in again. Never. Unless Fyfe comes good next season 😉

This season is making mugs of us all!

jpk · 20/05/2016 at 12:03

Cheers fellas

Chris · 20/05/2016 at 12:04

I wonder how much discount Fyfe will receive for next season? Also kinda hoping Harley Bennell misses the rest of the season and gets a nice discount too!

TRIGGER HAPPY · 20/05/2016 at 23:50

I heard ruggles may be a late in tomorrow for longeran.
    Watch this space.

Jeremy · 20/05/2016 at 11:14

Into the top 500 now – With big thanks to the advice I got here last week. Have a couple of options this week:

Can either go:
– Kerridge to Montagna/Martin/Priddis; or
– Wells to Pendlebury/Martin/Priddis/Montagna.

Thoughts? Not sure whether I should keep Wells in case the injury affects his whole season…

Think Montagna/Martin/Priddis are more value for money than Pendles this week (saves cash for another upgrade next week)

Thanks again community

Beezneez · 20/05/2016 at 13:05

I was top 300 now 800. I had the same trades planned except for Montagna. Was originally going to use Kerridge but now that Wells is out I'm going Wells to Pendlebury. Am doing the trade with no regrets. Martin and Priddis are tempting because of their price(s) but they shouldn't change too much in price over the next couple of rounds and will be looked at closely. Also, C Ward should reduce in price as well as he has very high BE's. Kerridge will probably be used in any forthcoming trades.

Micky · 20/05/2016 at 11:17

Community, I want to bring in macpherson this week but who would I bring him in for, Davis or hewett

Tommo · 20/05/2016 at 11:52

Davis is playing this week, and should get is BE with Ablett and Hall out. Trade Hewett

Southern S · 20/05/2016 at 17:29

Agreed, he'd be looking to improve upon his woeful last two scores and after being dumped surely he comes out with something to prove.

Don't like Hewett's chances of scoring well against the hawks either.

Joel · 20/05/2016 at 11:41

How long is Wells going to be out for?

Joel · 20/05/2016 at 12:03

1-2 weeks apparently but with his history….

JamiesNinjas13 · 20/05/2016 at 12:03

NM saying he's back in against the Swans next week.

Tommo · 20/05/2016 at 11:52

Keays or Davis on field? With no Ablett and Hall, i reckon Davis may get a fair bit of the ball.

JamiesNinjas13 · 20/05/2016 at 12:03

Hope he performs like Touk Miller Circa 2015

cheers · 20/05/2016 at 11:57

(1) Dusty (terrific form)
OR
(2) Dahl (POD)??

Steeeve · 20/05/2016 at 12:14

What makes you think Dahl is a POD? Everyone wants to get him in. If they don't have him it's because they're waiting for his price to drop. Dusty for mine while he's cheaper.

cheers · 20/05/2016 at 12:27

In comparison he's a pod thats all. I think eventually i'll want them both so yea might go with dusty and hope dahl drops around the r15 bye, thanks

@t_woof · 20/05/2016 at 17:36

Dustin.

-30.9K below starting price.

Cliffy · 20/05/2016 at 12:03

Hi community, need your help…

Need to get rid of either Houli,Wells or Barlow this week most likely in terms of who's on the outer.

Getting rid of Wells or Barlow and getting in Montagna or Zorko will save me the risk of playing Menadue on the field as bench cover,
whilst dealing with Houli and trading him out for a Rance or Docherty means I will have to play Menadue and a million rookies in my Forward line.

Who's the main guy to cull community?

Thanks 🙂

Derek · 20/05/2016 at 12:29

Houli is out for a while. But i do like the look of Rance in a few weeks when he might be under $500k, maybe hold Houli for a couple

JJJ · 20/05/2016 at 12:10

Avoid a donut in backline and trade CalebD to MACPHERSON and Ruggles to DOCHERTY
Dont worry about donut and trade CalebD to MACPHERSON and Wells to ZORKO/MOTLOP
Dont worry about donut and trade CalebD to MACPHERSON and Wells to PENDLES/TRELOAR

Shaw, AMT, DBJ, Dea, Brown, Ruggles (BOYD, LAIRD)
NicNat, Goldy (COX)
Franklin, Zerrett, TLynch (GC), Kerridge, McGovern, WELLS (HALL, Wyatt)

Nathan · 20/05/2016 at 12:30

Trade wells/barlow
Or take a 0 and stick to the plan
After this weeks ill only have 19 trades left
What to do???

Stevo · 20/05/2016 at 14:11

Barlow first, Wells next week.

Tommo · 20/05/2016 at 12:33

Pendles, Selwood or even Buddy for VC? I reckon Pendles but have a feeling buddy may go big tonight

Derek · 20/05/2016 at 13:04

swans record against hawks at the MCG isn't that good.
    Pendles will get Guthrie all over him this week.

Southern S · 20/05/2016 at 17:26

Probably Selwood he'll bounce back after last week.

Or go buddy vice, selwood captain. That seems a little risky to me though.

Who would your captain be if you vice Selwood?

Tommo · 20/05/2016 at 17:34

Goldy or Ward. Hesitant to give it to Ward due to his poor performance last week.

Nickf · 20/05/2016 at 12:42

Have to pick between having MacPherson, Keays or Davis on the field in the middle
Between Cox and McGovern in my fwd line
and between Brown or Hartley down back… Love some input because whoever i pick will be the lowest scorer

Ketut · 20/05/2016 at 16:42

The midfields almost a coin toss (if u know of anyone that has a 3 sided coin) but I'll say MacPherson
    Forwards I like McGovern much more against GC. Cox will struggle against Geelongs backline.
    Defenders definitely Hartley.

Brandon · 20/05/2016 at 12:47

Community I need some help!!!
First of all I'm in a pickle (like most of us…)
Based on my current trade (Adams and Hewitt out) I am bringing in 2 defenders. Brand being the rookie and a fallen premo under 474k. The two best options are McVeigh and Enright. ATM I like Enright better, and Geelong only play 2 more games outside of Melbourne…
Alternatively if I don't get brand and I get Bailey Williams or Collins because they are cheaper, it allows me to get Gibson.

So it's Brand and McVeigh/Enright or Williams/Collins and Gibson/McVeigh/Enright

Any advice or suggestions much appreciated…

James · 20/05/2016 at 13:43

like how you've gone about using your DPP players mate
    i think brand and enright looks good. enright fallen promo from over 500K and has his price decreased from the low score he got which is now rolling out. looks like a solid D6 option. Haven't seen much from mcveigh but now could be the week he goes bananas!!!

Jordan · 20/05/2016 at 12:53

Alright so, I have been on the forums asking about trades all week and then the great outing of half my players came. My team lines up as,

H.Shaw, K.Simpson, AMT, M.Hartley, M.Brown, DBJ (M.Adams[OUT], R.Laird[OUT] )

Danger, Pendles, Callan Ward, GAJ(OUT), Zaharakis, Libba, Wines, C. Oliver (G.Hewett, J.Smith, Tracca)

Big boy Maxy Gawn, Nic Nac (Grimley)

Aaron Hall[OUT], Dusty, Wells[OUT], Kerridge, BenKen, M.Cox (Barlow[OUT], Menadue)

I am thinking of trading either Brown or Adams to Docherty
and Wells to either Zorko or flipping AMT or Brown to the fwds and bringing in either Gibbo or Bartel.

I will also be bring Tracca into the forward line for Hall to give me some coverage.
Thoughts community?

your opinions would be brilliant.

Derek · 20/05/2016 at 12:59

thats not too bad. you still could have Rocky 🙁

Zorko and bartel into the team would be nice

Jordan · 20/05/2016 at 13:08

I traded rocky round three for Zaharakis and never thought about Rocky again 😀

Zorko and Bartel would be nice but who for?

Thanks Derek 🙂

min0008 · 20/05/2016 at 12:54

Who to cull out of
Adams, Hewett, Barlow, Wells or Menadue?

Tom · 20/05/2016 at 13:18

if you will have a full side id get rid of menadue, but adams would be the one if you dont

Jaxon · 20/05/2016 at 13:20

Adams he was good to us but you will get more cash and he is gone for another 1 – 2 weeks & Menadue because he sucks and also won't generate much more.

Jaxon · 20/05/2016 at 13:02

What is the preferable option guys..

Got Ablett and either Rockliff or D.Gore on my Mid bench, so…

Give Rocky the flick this week to downgrade to Macpherson and take the cash for following week or..

Sideways Rocky to a different premo option for this week and have not much left in the bank or…

Hold rocky for him to come back next week and upgrade my donut bench player D.Gore to Macpherson and lose some cash but generate through Macpherson for a double downgrade next week.

Please help I am finding it really hard to decide what to do here!!

Southern S · 20/05/2016 at 17:22

You've held rocky this long if he's back next week which is likely then it's a hold, Ditching Gore for Mac seems fine he looks doubtful to get a game all year.

@t_woof · 20/05/2016 at 17:40

If you've held Rockliff this long, then i'd hold again. I've done the same with Robbie Gray.

D.Gore is named as an emergency, so perhaps he isn't far away from debuting…..tough one sideways trading him to MacPherson.

I'd hold on all those trades to be honest.

Southern S · 20/05/2016 at 17:51

Oh he's emergency, I suppose that's because they dropped the Crouch brothers. There's too much competition for those midfield spots I reckon, it'll be hard for him to get enough games to make anything.

Tough call really.

Derek · 20/05/2016 at 13:02

you must be able to loophole some of them

Nickf · 20/05/2016 at 14:34

Brown and hartley same team
    Cox/McGovern playing at pretty much the same time
    Ablett is my 0 in the middle so i either take a gold-coast rookie or go with keays
    … so very annoying

The Ranger · 20/05/2016 at 14:58

I'd go Brown, MacP, Cox.
      It's a different ball game but Cox was good against the Cats in the NAB.

Ron · 20/05/2016 at 13:05

Seedsman was my mid-price as the start of the year $324k

He now is $334k with a BE of 92. Is this week the week to trade him out? Advice.

mark · 20/05/2016 at 13:52

seedsman not making money or pulling big numbers but is consistently on the park .so worth having in an unsure and insecure back line,50- 60 is better than a injured premo on the pine with a 0 . in short reliable emerg option evry week

Southern S · 20/05/2016 at 17:21

If you have no big carnage then you are very lucky, could trade him down to a cash cow or up to a premo this week.

MacPherson and Brand are good options.

The Ranger · 20/05/2016 at 13:10

Top work as always Patch.
Lovely weather for fence painting so I'm going Papley and Hewitt OUT Zorko and Macpherson IN this week.
I'd go Montagna if I could but Zorko works for my byes and I'm confident he'll outscore Joey so I'm not too concerned about paying the extra dollars.
20 trades and 186K in the kitty for more more painting next week.

Chubby McChubby · 20/05/2016 at 13:12

Brodie Smith or Marcus Adams to Docherty?
Adams averaging 10 more than Brodie and 40 k cheaper

Chubby McChubby · 20/05/2016 at 13:15

Or Wells to Zorko?

Chubby McChubby · 20/05/2016 at 13:24

Or Adams to Zorko. lol

Derek · 20/05/2016 at 13:34

see comments above. Keep Smith.

Chubby McChubby · 20/05/2016 at 13:43

Thanks Derek. Adams to Zorko or Montagna

Derek · 20/05/2016 at 15:42

that is almost impossible to split. I'm going Montagna, Slightly cheaper and slightly lower BE and is below his starting year price, big POD as well.

i'll try and get Zorko later

Derek · 20/05/2016 at 13:15

at the start of the year i noticed Fremantle play 4 of their last 5 games at home, i thought that was interesting and an opportunity to finish the season and finals with a few fremantle players…but then i realised who i was dealing with.

Tom · 20/05/2016 at 13:15

Zorko or Dusty??

Stevo · 20/05/2016 at 14:13

Both great form. Toss a coin. Zorko just.

Boltons Blues · 20/05/2016 at 13:28

If this week, with Ablett and Hall out for gold coast, surely…SURELY Davis can manage a respectable score, SURELY!!!!!

MaccasMarvels · 21/05/2016 at 10:31

Unfortunately there is little we can be sure about this year in this gig when it comes to rookies. We just have to let the dice roll yeah?!!

HallyM8 · 20/05/2016 at 13:29

Houli, Laird, Boyd, Ruggles, Adams, Ablett, Hall, Wells
This will not be a fun week

Motsy · 20/05/2016 at 13:37

A couple of other supercoach podcasts have suggested wells might be out for another 4 – (6 total) Has anyone seen anything solid on a timeline for him?

Kev · 20/05/2016 at 13:43

I think many are referring to the afl site as a source when saying Wells will miss 1 more. With a bare bones forward line this week, I'm holding him

Nathan · 20/05/2016 at 13:38

Barlow been withdrawn from wafl squad
Chance to play i think

Tophawk · 20/05/2016 at 14:01

Ahhhh. Interesting Nathan. Very nice pick up. Roscoe foxing again by the looks of it. May be a late inclusion. He was named as an emergency I think.
    Cheers

Boltons Blues · 20/05/2016 at 14:17

from the Herald sun

MICHAEL Barlow will miss again this week for Fremantle — or will he?

Barlow was surprisingly left out of the Fremantle team to face Richmond tomorrow night despite picking up 39 disposals in the WAFL last weekend.

But there may be more to this than meets the eye.

Barlow has been named as an emergenmcy for the Dockers but curiously has not been named in the WAFL for Fremantle’s affiliate Peel Thunder.

The midfielder could could come in at the expense of a tall like Zac Clarke or Zac Dawson with wild weather forecast in Perth, including hail and thunderstorms prior to and during the game.

Fellow emergencies Matt de Boer and Brady Grey have also not been named in the WAFL.

Southern S · 20/05/2016 at 17:19

All good if Barlow comes in but to drop Zac Dawson? well there goes my season.

G. · 20/05/2016 at 13:48

Hi community

Need help, who should I get in my forward line out of Z Merrett, Franklin, Montagna or Waite?

Please help

Thanks
G

I N Pieman · 20/05/2016 at 14:19

Merrett is a huge chance to be a late withdrawal. He injured his calf yesterday at training. For heavens sake don't make your weekend worse. Waite, Just No. Buddy or Joey good options. One of those 2 G.

G. · 20/05/2016 at 14:23

Thanks mate really appreciate

@t_woof · 20/05/2016 at 17:43

Agree with INP, Montagna and Franklin your best options. I'd lean Montagna due to being a DPP.

I N Pieman · 20/05/2016 at 13:59

The weather report is for Thunderstorms before & during the game in Perth tomorrow. Meaning Barlow may come in for a tall. Let us stand as one & do a Barlow rain dance!!!!

Derek · 20/05/2016 at 15:40

i reckon he'll play

Wattsieesq · 20/05/2016 at 16:24

Looking out the window, it is sunny as all hell today. Forecast is for rain tomorrow and Sunday so here's hoping.

Stevo · 20/05/2016 at 14:02

Great article Patch at a time of much need. Ross Lyon, you can get stuffed too. After much consideration, and despite the late out games, trade plans are:

Barlow & Davis Out for Zorko & MacPherson.

Next week:

Wells & Gresham for Montagna & Hopper (M8).

Priddis may need to wait.

I N Pieman · 20/05/2016 at 14:14

Solid Stevo. If Barlow is out I'll be heading to Zorko The Magnificent

jordanandeddie · 20/05/2016 at 14:03

Oh dearest Patch – whatever gloomy rain clouds fell across the Supercoach landscape last weekend has been trumped by the plague of darkness that's spread over the competition this weekend like the sweat beads on Garry's holy noggin!

Coaches everywhere must buckle down and put their faith in potato farmers such as Menadue, Davis and heaven help us all Mitch Brown to carry us through this continued pestilence with eyes on the long fabled 2000 points barrier!

May the power of Nic Nat's dreadlocks give us the strength we need to march forward into battle.

I N Pieman · 20/05/2016 at 14:09

Speaking of Nic Nat I reckon he's a pretty good VC options this week against no recognised Ruckman

Southern S · 20/05/2016 at 17:18

Yep he's been very consistent and should do well against trengove and the others. On another note and a massive call I think he may be the one to defy the doggies curse in a few weeks time and maybe get an 80 or so.

Adrian · 20/05/2016 at 14:04

Hello ooo community…zorko or treolar quietly [email protected] in corner

@an3vilmonk3y · 20/05/2016 at 14:15

I've not been hit as hard as most this week, but with the byes coming up and the chaos warning signs all over the place, it's pretty clear that we need flexibility in our sides so this week I'm doubling down.

Def: Shaw, Simpson, Bartel, AMT, Brown, DBJ / Adams, Laird
Mid: Danger, Parker, Pendles, Libba, Priddis, Steelbutt, Hall, Petracca / Hewett, Davis, Colledge
Ruc: Gawn, NikNat / Grimley
Fwd: Greene, Zerrett, Martin, Wells, Kerridge, Cox / McGovern, McCarthy

I'm going McCarthy to Brand via DPP (AMT to Fwd) and Wells to MacPherson via some swapsies.

Team will look like:

Def: Shaw, Simpson, Bartel, Brown, DBJ, Brand / Adams, Laird
Mid: Danger, Parker, Pendles, Libba, Priddis, Steelbutt, Greene, MacP / Hewett, Davis, Colledge
Ruc: Gawn, NikNat / Grimley
Fwd: Zerret, Martin, Kerridge, AMT, Cox, Petracca / Hall, McGovern

This will give me $600k in the hand, cover for Greene and Zerret and the chance to single-trade for the next few weeks while preparing for the byes.

Criticize away.

Southern S · 20/05/2016 at 17:49

Greene is playing, could trade Hewett and McCarthy to the rookies instead, and therefore get another look to see if Wells can come back.

hedski · 20/05/2016 at 14:27

Original plan was menapoo to zerret but I'm not gonna risk him being a late out last game sunday (thanks patch).
Going wells to the pridd now with $200k left for next week.
This means I'll have to play menaspud on ground now unless barlow is a late in (come on ross ya spoonhead).

The Rangers · 20/05/2016 at 15:21

Wells to Pridd is a pretty solid trade Hedski and you've at least got a warchest to play with next week
    Years from now we'll reminisce about The Menaspud Era…a time when things were so bad you had to play spuds all over the ground whilst warming ya bench with millions of dollars…

I N Pieman · 20/05/2016 at 15:30

How bad is it to look at your screen & have Spudadue as F5 & an F6 donut. I will never forget it Ranger

The Ranger · 20/05/2016 at 15:38

That's horrible Pieman. Horrible.
        The fridge is gonna take a hammering this weekend.

hedski · 20/05/2016 at 17:09

He will be turfed out with the rotten vegies for chook scraps next week.

Cpt Pugwash · 20/05/2016 at 14:30

Barlow (Emergency) still a chance – Herald Sun 23 minutes ago.

Hasn't been named in the WAFL for Peel Thunder.

Lets all prey (for those who have him)

P.S Or is this one more way in which Ross "the supercoach devil" is messing with out minds?

JamiesNinjas13 · 20/05/2016 at 15:16

Not sure how the WAFL line ups work but in VFL, the extended AFL bench names are all named in the VFL squad also. Now since the WAFL Peel Thunder squad show that Barlow is an 'Out', it either means Ross the Toss is going to be sneakily including Barlow last minute, or Barlow will not play a game this week altogether since the WAFL match happens before the AFL match.

Derek · 20/05/2016 at 15:30

i reckon he'll play.

GoHawks · 20/05/2016 at 15:56

When does Peel Thunder play?

Wattsieesq · 20/05/2016 at 16:46

Saturday morning

Kev · 20/05/2016 at 16:20

He's giving us all the giant middle finger.

cashcows · 20/05/2016 at 14:38

Doing Mills -> MacP, as for the Barlow/Wells situation…

Going to wait to see if Barlow is a late in. If he's in, going Wells -> Zorko who wouldn't have played yet (Montagna another option).
Wells is best 22 but only 7 games in 2014 and 2 in 2015 and 7 this year. He was always a cash cow with the potential of being a keeper and we knew injuries could come up.

Having said that, if barlow is confirmed out, then he goes instead of Wells.
39 possessions in the twos, at home meaning no travel and still can't get a game??? And if he does will he be in the guts? Too much going against him. In the long run a corrective trade here to a ultra premo will save you a lot of turmoil in the future with Ross being an absolute flog.

The Ranger · 20/05/2016 at 14:42

I can't believe no-ones mentioned the return of the Skinflute!
With the carnage that's all around us, just writing "return of the Skinflute" has cheered me up.
I'm hoping he beats up Mummy again just so I can hear Jock's response in the podcast.

Northernsoul74 · 20/05/2016 at 16:06

I'd be surprised if Minson the makes the final cut.

Tommo09 · 20/05/2016 at 15:07

Def: Shaw, Docherty, Tippa, DBJ, Brown, Byrne (LAIRD, ADAMS)
Mid: Danger, Hanners, Pendles, Parker, GAJ, Libba, Kennedy, Smith (Gresham, Keays, MacPherson)
Ruck: Goldy, NicNat (Grimley)
Fwd: Martin, Hall, Barlow???, Franklin, Papley, Petracca (WELLS, Menadue)

'Don't Blush Baby' · 20/05/2016 at 15:18

Flogville – love it Patch ! also the water looks beer and the beer tastes like water

Nervous Coach · 20/05/2016 at 15:35

Great work again Patch. Save a slice of the cake for me also because by Sunday night I will definitely be ready to eat it.

Working with a makeshift forward line which includes Barlow on the field with the option of either Cox or McGovern to cover him.

Trade wise I am thinking either Davis or Hewett to McPherson and/or McGovern to Buddy/Montagna.

Would love your thoughts Community.

Nervous Coach · 20/05/2016 at 17:32

I have a full team this week so should I hold fire and save my trades (22 left) or pull the trigger.

I N Pieman · 20/05/2016 at 15:35

My bench is worth $3,225,700. Jesus!!! Shit he's on it as well

TRIGGER HAPPY · 20/05/2016 at 23:39

Light weight pieman.
    Got ya covered 11 yep 11 on the pine and $3.5M

tom · 20/05/2016 at 15:36

Thoughts on trades this week?

Shaw, Simpson, Rich, Tippa, Brown, DBJ, (Laird, Adams)
Danger, Parker, Pendles, Gray, Libba, Hewett, Keays, Smith, (Ablett, Wells, Davis)
Goldstein, Martin, (Wyatt)
Zorko, De Goey, Kennedy, Kerridge, Petracca, Menadue (Barlow, Hall)

22 trades $136,000 in the bank.

My thoughts are Menadue and Wells to Gibson and McPherson. Then maybe next week Hewett to Hopper and a rookie up to full premo.

Suggested trades are appreciated.

Cpt Pugwash · 20/05/2016 at 15:38

Who Needs A Laugh?

The Money Game For Supercoach Benches. Who has the worst team this week?

What's your collective $value$ of all your Bench Players this week?

Lets see who wins this ! No need to list your players, just your Total Value in the Reply and quick comment.

Here's mine:

TOTAL: $2,912,300

Boyd $556,800
Laird $490,400
Wells $431,700
Smith $227,400 (Emergency)
Dunkley $117,300
Grimley $123,900
Hall $482,400
Adams $482,400

Note: I have traded out Barlow (FTM) and Papley this week. No donuts for now!

The Ranger · 20/05/2016 at 15:44

$2.8mill for mine. Think I saw someone (was it Trigger?) with $3.8!!!

TRIGGER HAPPY · 20/05/2016 at 23:41

Close $3.5M
      Lazy 11 yep 11 missing

Cpt Pugwash · 20/05/2016 at 15:47

Sorry ! Adams was wrong.

Total: $2,779,600

Not to bright but I can lift heavy things 🙂

GoHawks · 20/05/2016 at 15:53

$3.1M on my bench

I N Pieman · 20/05/2016 at 15:54

3.8 has my 3.25 covered lol What a joke this week is

oliverfisher · 20/05/2016 at 16:22

3,465,400 on the pine. Boyd, Adams,Ablett, Hall, Rockliff, Grimley,Wells, Barlow

Tommo09 · 20/05/2016 at 16:26

2.8 mil on my bench

Steeeve · 20/05/2016 at 17:10

$2,998,400 for me. One playing (George Hewett, loopholing).

brettijewellerycomau · 20/05/2016 at 15:40

Could someone explain how to do the Loophole on your Emergency players …. is it similar to the Captains Loop ? Thanks B

cashcows · 20/05/2016 at 15:50

Yes, the exact same.

GoHawks · 20/05/2016 at 15:51

Exactly the same.

Put player playing first as the emergency, if he scores well, then place a non-playing player on the field, if he scores poorly leave the other player on the field, so the emergency players score doesnt count.

brettijewellerycomau · 20/05/2016 at 15:57

Thanks GoHawks !

GoHawks · 20/05/2016 at 15:49

$6.8K, 21 Trades

Shaw, Simpson, Rance, AMDT, Hartley, Bryne-Jones (Adams, Laird)
Gawn, Goldy (Wyatt)
Dusty, Kerridge, Kennedy, Brown, McGovern, Petracca (Hall, Barlow)

Now tossing-up between-
McGovern or Brown & Wells or Barlow for Zorko & McPherson
or
Barlow to Franklin
or
Hold tight, no trades

Appreciate the communities thoughts as always.

Tommy · 20/05/2016 at 15:52

Who to play on field? Keays, Davis or Gresham?

I N Pieman · 20/05/2016 at 15:54

Keays for sure

Cpt Pugwash · 20/05/2016 at 15:55

Keays for mine – tackles like Libba

Jess_coach · 20/05/2016 at 15:52

Likelihood of Merrett being out?

I N Pieman · 20/05/2016 at 16:07

Significant. Brace yourself Jess. Last game of the weekend 2. Can't do anything about it

Fevolution25 · 20/05/2016 at 15:54

Had 515k to bring in a player, was gonna be Merrett now I'm stuffed! Priddis maybe or I could trade out Houli and get any defender, already have Simpson laird shaw Bartel, not interested in Enright, maybe Docherty???

Tommo · 20/05/2016 at 15:59

Gibbo or docherty?

Barlow_The_Belt · 20/05/2016 at 16:05

Guys I need a lot of help for my team this week, I have 20 trades remaining and I need to conserve some soon but my team needs heaps of changing as I'm sure most of yours do

Def: Shaw, Simpson, Docherty, Gibson, Hartley, D B-J- Bench: M Brown and K Collins
Mid: Danger, Parker, Gray, Ablett, Ward, Libba, Selwood, Petracca- Bench: Hewitt, Menadue and J Smith
Ruck: Gawn and S Martin- Bench: Grimley
Forward: Hall,D Martin, Wells, Barlow, B Kennedy and Kerridge- Bench: A-T-P, and Wyatt

Barlow_The_Belt · 20/05/2016 at 16:06

Anyone have an idea what Trades I can do this week, I have $14k right now and I'm certain i'm gonna trade Mcpherson in but for which rookie?

Southern S · 20/05/2016 at 17:08

I'd bin Menadue over Hewett.

jakey · 20/05/2016 at 16:16

What to do…..

Zorko and Buddy OR Montagna and Simpson

Cheers

Southern S · 20/05/2016 at 17:07

Docherty for 512k, Gibson for 477k, Bartel 495k.

Zorko, Buddy and Montag are all good options for the forward.

Whilst Simpson is a gun I feel his price has topped out a lot.

oliverfisher · 20/05/2016 at 16:18

McCarthy and Papley out for Gibson and MacPherson.
Any other better options in the backline or up forward for 520k? Also still have Adams, Rockliff, Wells, Brown, Yeo, and Barlow dropped or spudding it up.

Southern S · 20/05/2016 at 17:05

Could consider Docherty or Bartel, and also Zach Merrett or Buddy in the forward line.

Southern S · 20/05/2016 at 17:11

Word is that Merrett may not play…………..

Tommo09 · 20/05/2016 at 16:23

Playing 22 this week plus 2 on the bench if Barlow plays

How is everyone else doing???

yii · 20/05/2016 at 16:27

Is it a must to get rid of barlow and wells??
I can hold both and avoid donuts. Do you guys see much point in holding onto these two

MaccasMarvels · 21/05/2016 at 10:42

Peel Thunder play this morning (Sat). Barlow has been named as an out. If he somewhow lines up for Peel then he's definitely going from my squad. I'm ranked 211 and that $515K odd needs to be scoring points, I'm not happy with it on the bench again. With Freo playing Sat night we will know 90 minutes before that game whether Barlow is a late in from the emergencies. If he is left out again then it's an easy trade to Zorko, Dahl or Montagna who all play on Sunday.

I think I'm holding Wells until next week to have another look at Hopper, and if Wells is still out next week then that's the trade. It means I lose my DPP mid/fwd link which is the downside.

If you can avoid donuts and hold both that's not a bad thing Yii. When in doubt, it's generally OK to do nought. What's your gut telling you??

BCHawks · 20/05/2016 at 16:27

I feel with everyone trading in Zorko he is going to turd it up this weekend.

I N Pieman · 20/05/2016 at 16:34

Well if Barlow doesn't play I'm sure The Magnificent will have him covered

Southern S · 20/05/2016 at 17:45

I hope he turds it up for a few weeks he's too pricey lol.

@t_woof · 20/05/2016 at 17:51

Overpriced now.

David T · 21/05/2016 at 09:14

Playing Melbourne with Jetta missing. Hoping he tears them a new one (y)

james · 20/05/2016 at 16:37

is michael walters a good POD he is in 1% teams and saw a stat that he's been playing 70% of game time in the middle and attending centre bounces also looks like this is his new role 3 round avg of 102 and 5 round avg of 98 priced at 470k i think the way freo are going he will just get more mid time

i really like this option but can someone talk me out of it

yii · 20/05/2016 at 16:50

he is at freo. have i talked you out of it yet

james · 20/05/2016 at 16:54

yep

Steeeve · 20/05/2016 at 17:12

Problem is he's priced at $470K already. Few extra bucks gets ya Priddis

winters · 20/05/2016 at 16:56

Really would appreciate advice community

DEF- Shaw, HOULI, Enright, LAIRD, Tipungwuti, DBJ (Byrne, Ruggles)
MID- Danger, Hannerbery, Ward, ABLETT, Shiel, Zieball, Priddis, WELLS (Hewett, Davis, Gresham)
RCK- Gawn NicNat ( Lorensch)
FWD- HALL, Dusty, Kerridge, DeGoey, BenKen, Petracca (Menadue, 102k non playing rookie Joel Smith)

HAVE 100K IN THE BANK what should i do community

asmodeus · 20/05/2016 at 16:59

Ruggles might be a late in, lonergan is injured maybe hold off your trades until tomorrow if you like me and have boyd and laird on the bench and have to move ruggles on.

Kevdog · 20/05/2016 at 17:01

I don't have enough cash to get in Zorko, is Buddy a good option the fwd line ?

I N Pieman · 20/05/2016 at 17:21

Been very consistent this season

Derek · 20/05/2016 at 17:32

can you go montagna?

John · 20/05/2016 at 17:02

Guys I have wells, ablett, hall and papley.

Was thinking of upgrading papley to Zorko and downgrade Ablett or George hewett to Macpherson

I N Pieman · 20/05/2016 at 17:21

Don't trade Gary. Should be back next week

John · 20/05/2016 at 17:29

What about wells and hall and do you think it's a good idea to trade papley to zorko

marcus · 20/05/2016 at 17:21

why would you trade ablett hes still averaging 110

Nicholas · 20/05/2016 at 17:05

Some more advice on my trades for this week please, my team is up above

Cameron · 20/05/2016 at 17:11

Really not sure on what to do community!
Lonergan in doubt for Geelong tomorrow so ruggles could be a late in, I've traded ruggles to brand to avoid a donut so can't wait till final teams tomorrow because hawthorn play tonight. Maybe could hold off and wait for final teams tomorrow and trade ruggles to another rookie defender if he isn't playing like a Williams or Collins, really would love to hear the communities opinions!

Bretto · 20/05/2016 at 18:06

I'm leaning towards Brand, only cause I have to, to avoid 2 donuts. In saying that I'm really not all that happy about putting him in.

I'd prefer Williams, but will he stay in the Dogs line-up?

Mac · 20/05/2016 at 17:15

Is it time to move Wells on? Injury prone, was never going to be a keeper was he?

Southern S · 20/05/2016 at 17:44

Don't be too hasty.

chris · 20/05/2016 at 17:16

oh god where to start on the absolute carnage aha, just looked at my team just then and the outs.. not pretty..
outs in each line aha..
DEF: boyd, houli, ruggles
MID: ablett, m.crouch,
RUCK: grimley
FWD: hall, wells, barlow, papley

hedski · 20/05/2016 at 17:16

Smith Keays or MacPherson to get a gig in the guts for GAJ?

Paul96 · 20/05/2016 at 17:17

With a BE of 121, presuming that Goldy makes a score of roughly thereabouts – would it be worth trading him in for Gawn or Nic Nait (both of which I currently hold) ?
If it works for my bye structure and this being probably the lowest we're ever going to see him at, is this a scenario that would constitute a sideways trade?

Would like to hear the community's thoughts on this.

Marvin · 20/05/2016 at 17:30

Good question. I'm in the same boat and very keen to see what everyone says

Derek · 20/05/2016 at 17:31

you're funny. i assume that is a joke question

Paul96 · 20/05/2016 at 17:47

I know it sounds silly, but I guess the 'smarter' question would be – is it essential to have goldy in your team, regardless of the trade you may have to make?

FootyFanatic · 20/05/2016 at 17:34

Yes Gawn had a poor week, but why trade him or Naitnui to Goldy when Goldy is averaging the least out of the three

Paul96 · 20/05/2016 at 17:51

Its definitely hypothetical, but I was more or less intrigued by the possibility of getting him in for almost certainly his floor price

Tommo09 · 20/05/2016 at 17:19

Any ideas community
I have done Papley and M.Crouch to Pendles and MacP

$345k and 19 trades left

Def: Shaw, Docherty, Tippa, DBJ, Brown, Byrne (LAIRD, ADAMS)
Mid: Danger, Hannebery, Pendles, Parker, Libba, Smith, Keays, MacP (GAJ, WELLS, Gresham)
Ruc: NicNat, Goldy (Grimley)
Fwd: Martin, Barlow, Franklin, Kerridge, Kennedy, Petracca (HALL, Menadue)

Rookies galore but am happy I can field 22

Tommo09 · 20/05/2016 at 18:30

If I get Mathieson and Hopper in the next 2 weeks, will that be all the downgrades I will need to do??
    I mean down to bubble boys

Southern S · 20/05/2016 at 17:20

Adelaide will probably smash them so I doubt it.

Corey · 20/05/2016 at 17:20

Anyone know how long wells will be out for?

Southern S · 20/05/2016 at 17:41

Hopefully back next week they are being cautious with him.

Mason · 20/05/2016 at 17:25

$248K 23 Trades – Adams, Ablett, Wells, Hall, Barlow
I can field a side, but just wanting some advice on trade options.
Do I hold Seedsman, trade Adams, is Macpherson a must? Love to hear advice. Appreciate it.

Def: Shaw, Rich, Seedsman, D Byrne-Jones, Tippa, Brown, Adams, Weitering
Mid: Danger, Priddis, R Gray, Hannebury, Libba, Oliver, Smith, Davis, Hewett, Ablett, Wells
Ruc: Gawn, Natanui, Grimley
Fwd: D Martin, Zorko, Kerridge, Kennedy, Petracca, Menadue A Hall, Barlow

Koovie · 20/05/2016 at 17:25

Barlow to Buddy

Papley to Josh J. Kennedy (averaging 104 !!)

good trades ?

Derek · 20/05/2016 at 17:30

Barlow might play this week

Joel · 20/05/2016 at 17:27

How is williams js from the dogs?

Southern S · 20/05/2016 at 17:39

Doggies have a lot of players due back from injury and also Boyd suspended this week. Not convinced he'll stay in the side very long.

Northernsoul74 · 20/05/2016 at 17:54

Not great. Zaine Cordy would have played ahead of him last week until he picked a training injury. Boyd, Adams, suckling all due back soon.
    Def wait a week, if he tears it up he'll stay in the team but a big ask.

Tommo09 · 20/05/2016 at 17:28

Ranked 4700
Where is everyone else ranked??

This is my first year of actually doing ok

Liam · 20/05/2016 at 18:00

3k

Powerage · 20/05/2016 at 17:40

I can get Kennedy (swans) Montagna or Zorko ? Any suggestions please !

@t_woof · 20/05/2016 at 17:48

Is MacPherson a MUST?

174cm and only 72kgs, very skiiiinnny. Not sold on him. Also concerned trading him in drops my MID/FWD links from 2 to 1.

Max · 20/05/2016 at 18:16

He will go up minimum $91k – no brainer pull the trigger.

@t_woof · 20/05/2016 at 19:08

Where have you got the 91K figure from Max? Tooserious is telling me 47K if he hits his average of 68.

Powerage · 20/05/2016 at 17:50

If you can, wait for Matheison. But if you need cash and have plenty of trades, do it !

John · 20/05/2016 at 17:54

Papley to Zorko, Hold Ablett, hold hall, hold wells

Trade George Hewlett for Macpherson

Thoughts?

The Ranger · 20/05/2016 at 20:01

Exactly what I'm doing John.

Baggy Pants · 20/05/2016 at 17:59

When does Ross the Toss have to announce the final team for tomorrow?

Cameron · 20/05/2016 at 18:04

Normally 1 and a half hours before the game starts, so around 6:10 tomorrow

Baggy Pants · 20/05/2016 at 19:35

Thanks

Ross · 20/05/2016 at 18:06

Trade alert – do not trade Barlow – will be a late in this week

Loop · 21/05/2016 at 06:30

I dont care if he does play, he's not guaranteed a lot of mid time if he's in the team. I feel like its going to be a roller coaster ride with Barlow and I want off. I dont mind him as a player but I think that he's being crucified by his coach.

Mason · 20/05/2016 at 18:07

Is JJK playing tomorrow – if he does great, otherwise I'll be eating one doughnut this weekend.

Mac · 20/05/2016 at 18:48

Yes hes playing.

Shake n bake · 20/05/2016 at 18:08

Really want your view Parker vc tonight or danger Selwood or Pendles tomorrow??? If I go Parker I'll pick 1 of the other 3 tomorrow for capt. If I pick Danger Selwood or Pendles tomorrow I'll go Nic Nat as capt. Doin my head in!

Graeme · 20/05/2016 at 18:10

Go Danger into Goldy – no stress this week. One of them due to get 150+

Shake n bake · 20/05/2016 at 19:02

No goldy have Gawn Nic Nat

Southern S · 20/05/2016 at 18:32

Parker> Danger

Boltons Blues · 20/05/2016 at 18:54

im going parker into Danger

MATT · 20/05/2016 at 18:17

How much longer will laird be out for

'Don't Blush Baby' · 20/05/2016 at 20:28

I hope next week, Crows web says 1 week

Bobby Singh · 20/05/2016 at 18:17

Kaiden Brand or Kieran Collins as a DEF downgrade target?

@winterjames5 · 20/05/2016 at 18:23

brand he's on the bubble and collins hasn't even played a game yet

Southern S · 20/05/2016 at 18:38

^

Trent · 20/05/2016 at 18:21

Is it worth trading wells out for montagna this week so I don't have to play menadue on field?

Southern S · 20/05/2016 at 18:38

Not sure make a gut call.

@winterjames5 · 20/05/2016 at 18:25

please take the time and comment your thoughts

Jordan Lewis

or

Marc Murphy

please don't try and recommended others

Southern S · 20/05/2016 at 18:37

Lewis for me.

@t_woof · 20/05/2016 at 19:07

Traded in Lewis last weekend. Like it. 106 ave vs Sydney in H&A since 2013.

Nicholas · 20/05/2016 at 18:28

Is docherty chasing points and a risk or should i get brand and double upgrade to zorko and priddis next week. Or just bring in Priddis now but I would like to see more from him.

gator59 · 20/05/2016 at 18:36

Collins or Williams for rookie defence

Southern S · 20/05/2016 at 18:36

Neither.

Marvin · 20/05/2016 at 18:40

Is Bruce Gibbs a myth or has Bolton got something out of him maltyballs couldn't?

tom · 20/05/2016 at 18:41

is it stupid to be considering trading hall. 5 round average of 91 and a 3 round average of 85 with a shoulder injury that not much is known about. If i was to trade out him or wells who should it be

One Touch Wonder · 20/05/2016 at 18:59

Get rid of him while he is still worth something.

HOLLA · 20/05/2016 at 22:25

Im still holding him one touch. Yeah i know what your thinking

The Ranger · 20/05/2016 at 22:38

Still hoping to ride him til the byes.

One Touch · 20/05/2016 at 23:26

Wells in same boat. The easy games over. Time for the big boys to play. Bye Hall already, bye Wells, youse did good. Double Shark Wells to Sloane for Crows easy run. Suggest same for Hall owners.

Richard · 20/05/2016 at 18:43

Spot on Patch with Fremantle and Ross " the toss " Lyon.Not even Fyfe would make my side.To injury prone.Just never consider any players under this SC team wrecker.I can not see him lasting.What on earth were the big wigs at Freo thinking when they gave him a 5 year deal.Surely their supporters must be wondering what the hell is going on.Cut your losses Freo and give this under achiever the flick.

Steeeve · 20/05/2016 at 18:46

Have to decide before tonight's game whether or not to flick Barlow. He was gone. But if he's playing I'd much rather hold.
Won't know for sure but which was is everyone leaning? Will he play?

Shags · 20/05/2016 at 18:47

Same boat leaning towards holding.

Steeeve · 20/05/2016 at 19:03

Me too. Would mean throwing my changes in reverse for the hundredth time.
      I'll be mad if he misses.

In that case my trade down has to be Wells to avoid a couple of donuts.. was always one or the other.

Steeeve · 20/05/2016 at 19:05

My problem is, some bloke has been named to play. He will have to make way for Barlow. When you consider that aspect it seems less likely Barlow will be brought in.

Mason · 20/05/2016 at 18:48

$248K 23 Trades
I can field a side, but just wanting some advice on trade options.
Should I get McPherson or Brand. Hold? Get a Premo?

Def: Shaw, Rich, Seedsman, D Byrne-Jones, Tippa, Brown, Adams, Weitering
Ruc: Gawn, Natanui, Grimley
Fwd: D Martin, Zorko, Kerridge, Kennedy, Petracca, Menadue A Hall, Barlow

Tommo09 · 20/05/2016 at 18:56

How many downgrades to bubble boys are everyone doing after this week?
I am probably going to get Hopper and Mathieson but I don't know how many more??

Derek · 20/05/2016 at 21:08

I still have 10 cash cows to cull. If I paint the fence there is at lest 5.

Thinking I'll need a few more to cash McPherson and the new bubble boys. Say 7

The Ranger · 20/05/2016 at 22:22

After Mathieson at least 4 more.

Matt · 20/05/2016 at 19:10

What do people think – Gibbo, Docherty or Bartel? Need to make an upgrade in defence and can't decide which is best…

Sully321 · 20/05/2016 at 19:15

I feel like Bartel is the safest bet. As carltons backline has been forced to reshuffle due to Sam Rowe going forward.

Tophawk · 20/05/2016 at 19:20

I think Docherty is your man. Is dominating and seems at his peak physically. Gibbo would be next and then Jimmy. He is just getting on a bit.

Matt · 20/05/2016 at 19:50

hmmm, i do think bartel and docherty are the clear picks of the 2 right now… although I think all 3 may be needed in the backline by year's end. I do think that docherty will struggle to score as well with the shuffle, I'm just not sure if bartel can keep his output up for the rest of the season.

Sully321 · 20/05/2016 at 19:13

Adams to brand and then wait and see if Barlow is playing?
Also Dahlhaus or Zorko if I do trade Barlow out?

Shags · 20/05/2016 at 19:21

Very similar to my thoughts I am leaning towards Zorko and this Barlow saga is doing my head in so Ill most likely get rid of him this round as Lyin Lyon is not to be trusted.

deimos · 20/05/2016 at 19:26

in : zorko / docherty

out: Kolodjashnij / m.Adams / Papley

john · 20/05/2016 at 19:27

????

... · 20/05/2016 at 19:27

same delema HELP

Nicholas · 20/05/2016 at 19:35

Decided papley and mccarthy to brand and macpharson I will get a crap score but that was a given anyway. Leaves me with 16 trades then will bring in zorko and priddis next week leaving me 2 off full premo, depending on price changes. Thoughts?

Derek · 20/05/2016 at 21:04

Can you paint the fence this week and next?

Nicholas · 20/05/2016 at 22:26

Too late now 🙁 But if I painted the fence would have to pick up Docherty and I did like your reasoning on why we should not be bringing him in. I could have brought Priddis in but I want to see another tonne from him.

G. Ablett 3 Votes · 20/05/2016 at 19:38

Who should i trade in for menadue this week: Jackson Paine (128k fwd), Crocker (117k mid/fwd), Redman (117k mid/fwd) or Trent West (197k ruc/fwd)

CoachDamo · 20/05/2016 at 20:20

Mills on 35 at Quarter Time. Just traded him out!

'Don't Blush Baby' · 20/05/2016 at 20:26

Me also, doubt if he cant keep it up

Derek · 20/05/2016 at 22:28

72 ok. Might take that over playing Davis on ground

Tom · 20/05/2016 at 20:40

Parker has peaked for the year

Tophawk · 20/05/2016 at 22:15

Are you sure?

Jerry · 20/05/2016 at 21:05

Hey community, brand had a great start to the game but has gone stone cold since the back end of the first term, whats happened?

DadSmasher · 20/05/2016 at 21:49

Supercoach should introduce a 'Misere' category that way I might win something

The Ranger · 20/05/2016 at 22:02

Don't lay it down yet Smasher, long way to go

Holty · 20/05/2016 at 21:55

Tom Mitchell, I know you can tag and do it extremely well but i was hoping this would stop this season. I selected you to get the pill and not follow someone around all day. Please ignore your coach and role and just grab the pill like the filthy ball magnet you are.
Kind Regards (for now)
Holty

DadSmasher · 20/05/2016 at 22:24

New rule for me 'No Mitchell's' on a weekend when one is enough to give you the sh!ts I've got 2 of the [email protected]

Johnny · 20/05/2016 at 22:25

I am not saying Hawthorn played well. We played beyond terrible the turnovers were disgusting. But the umpiring this game was THE WORST. I have ever seen in my life. The amount of frees which were not paid to us was disgraceful and those 50's that were given to Sydney were a joke. The trip during the 3rd quarter which was not paid leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Overall a terrible game from the players and the umpires

HOLLA · 20/05/2016 at 22:53

Poor little johnny. Having a bad time barracking for the hawks.

Derek · 20/05/2016 at 23:05

the 50m free on the wing that set up a goal was embarrassing

KARMA · 20/05/2016 at 23:57

Welcome to every other teams point of view when ever playing the hawks. 15 to 12 hawks way, where is your god now?

Northernsoul74 · 21/05/2016 at 08:54

Now you know how most other teams feel playing against the Hawks. The umpiring in the 3 games earlier this season where Hawks somehow won by 3 points was a lot worse than last night.

HOLLA · 20/05/2016 at 22:27

Anyone taking parkers 110ish?

HOLLA · 20/05/2016 at 22:51

Ok its 120 now

Shake n bake · 20/05/2016 at 22:52

Parker scaled to 120. I will be keeping he's score.

Mac · 20/05/2016 at 22:32

What will Hewett rise to after his performance?

Tophawk · 20/05/2016 at 22:38

He is in the lift Mac. And the lift/elevator is going up. If you have him Mac, you will be rewarded.

DadSmasher · 20/05/2016 at 22:45

His girlfriend pondered the exact same thing when they first met

MaccasMarvels · 21/05/2016 at 10:49

Gold!

Steeeve · 20/05/2016 at 22:54

Went Barlow and Marcus Adams to MacPherson and Josh Gibson. My upgrade immediately shit the bed with a 56.

Now watch Barlow play and rack up a ton.

Already hanging out for when this round is over.

Rocksta · 20/05/2016 at 22:54

Do I take Parkers 120 as C?

Sully321 · 20/05/2016 at 23:02

HOLLA · 20/05/2016 at 23:00

We all know ruckman as a trend arent scoring well against the bulldogs. Is there a trend for the next match after they play the doggies?

Zachary · 20/05/2016 at 23:09

Barlow will play this week. Not named in the WAFL and is wet tomorrow, almost certain a big man will be a late out for Barlow.

Jdog · 20/05/2016 at 23:38

Not sure debore not named either and all three of richmonds emergencies travelling also… Let's hope

TRIGGER HAPPY · 20/05/2016 at 23:13

With all the carnage this weekend think i will just bank parkers score as the vc.
One less thing to worry about.

Sarah · 20/05/2016 at 23:16

Take Brands 45 or roll the dice with Mitch brown.. Mmm

TRIGGER HAPPY · 20/05/2016 at 23:18

At least u have a choice 🙂
    Brand firmly entrenched in my 22 this week.

Clancey · 20/05/2016 at 23:38

Well Mitch brown did burn us with a 29 last week maybe take it…..

Rocksta · 20/05/2016 at 23:50

Times are tuff Sarah if you're considering banking a 46.

I liked Williams' performance last week, but only took Brand due to being concerned that Williams was only in the squad due to the injury to Adams.
    With only 8 possessions, I now fear that Brand will be omitted next week.

Nicholas · 21/05/2016 at 00:19

I am a Hawthorn supporter and am confident he will stay we definently need talls, and he had a great first quarter. He slowed down like the rest of our team did and not many options to drop him for. If Shoey comes back he will most likely be up forward to replace roughy

Southern S · 20/05/2016 at 23:16

Bank parkers score I reckon. Apologies to those I told to trade hewett due to playing the hawks. Surprises. Carnage. Welcome.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 20/05/2016 at 23:20

Hewett – best game ive seen him play. He was really good tonight.

Derek · 20/05/2016 at 23:28

Mills was ok too. I'm happy I kept him.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 20/05/2016 at 23:37

Nice hold, forced due to outs or a strategic decision?
        Infact whole swans backline was really good
        Rampe played one out of the box
        Miils and heeney quality there for years to come
        was gonna trade in mcveigh in a couple of weeks but he would want to show more than he has the last couple of weeks, saw him live last week and thought he may have just had an off night but now two in a row. Might have to revisit that potential trade.

Give It Off Joey! · 20/05/2016 at 23:40

Yep. I'm taking the 120 as well. A bird in the hand is a very tasty bird this year!

siri · 20/05/2016 at 23:41

Should i take hanners 110 for C??? Or go danger?

Rocksta · 20/05/2016 at 23:45

Too low!

Go Danger

TRIGGER HAPPY · 20/05/2016 at 23:59

Everyone do yourself a favour if you want a laugh go check out the supercoach donuts article on the hearaldsun website (link on your home page)
The guy with the computer had me in stitches, my sides hurt. I can relate. 🙂
Lets face it if u cant have a laugh about the farcial situation we face this week and for some us or maybe just me "season" then you would be in a very dark place.

I N Pieman · 21/05/2016 at 07:28

I saw that Trigger. Too funny

Nicholas · 21/05/2016 at 00:21

Take Parkers 120? I think I wont take Brands 46 because I am confident Hartley and B Smith can score higher

Roger · 21/05/2016 at 00:26

Depends if you have faith other players in your team will do better.
    240 is a great score but if you want to go high risk high reward, go for someone else.
    If you want a safe good score, take parkers 120.

Nicholas · 21/05/2016 at 01:46

Think I will take it Gawn last week Parker the week before and every time I have went danger he has done poorly

Matt · 21/05/2016 at 09:06

was just wondering this myself. had the VC on Parker, but also Danger (who my opponent has the VC on) and Gawn (who my opponent has the C on). can't decide to play it safe and take parker, or risk it on danger…

Roger · 21/05/2016 at 00:25

Gonna be bold and put the C on Pendles.
Had the VC on Hanners and 110 was great but not enough for a C score.
Dangerfield has been beautiful but I'm hoping that if Pendles scores big as he averages over 110 against Geelong while danger averages under 100, it could work well or danger might pump 150 and Pendles under 100.
High risk, high reward.

ST 74 · 21/05/2016 at 06:11

Is it worth trading Davis to McPherson or wait a week and get Hopper. I think McPherson will have better job security.

Also, thoughts on trading McGovern to Montagna or motlop. McGovern is on the pine covering Barlow but I don't think his price will rise much more.

Fevolution25 · 21/05/2016 at 08:23

I have 200k in the bank, I had planned on bringing Merrett in for crouch but now Merrett may be in doubt, I could bring in Priddis or anyone under 515k who would it be??? Also I could trade Houli for Docherty but I'm not sure about having two blues down back.

Fevolution25 · 21/05/2016 at 08:28

Does anyone know how much cash kerridge might have to make still?? Instead of trading crouch I can't trade kerridge which enables me to bring in Montagna or Zorko, leaning towards Montagna. But is it worn trading out kerridge premeturely

I N Pieman · 21/05/2016 at 08:34

Don't think he will make much more. Unless he scores a ton today. Move him on whenever you can

Fevolution25 · 21/05/2016 at 08:39

The next question is Montagna or Zorko, for some reason I rather Montagna, he's a bit cheaper and I fell he's more reliable and with Zorko carrying the lions something could turn and he starts scoring shit. Plus he burnt me a few years back

I N Pieman · 21/05/2016 at 08:49

One of those 2 boys will be joining my team today depending on Barlow. If Barlow plays Spudadue becomes Joey. If Barlow doesn't then he becomes Zorko. Can go wrong with either id suggest. See who suits your byes more

I N Pieman · 21/05/2016 at 08:33

I'm relying on torrential rain & Ross Lyon today. I'm screwed

Dillon Panthers · 21/05/2016 at 08:50

I'm right there with ya pieman!

I N Pieman · 21/05/2016 at 09:24

How depressing is it!

John · 21/05/2016 at 10:35

Guys Parker scored a solid 120 should I keep this or risk it and put my captaincy on pendles, danger or gawn? The only thing is if I change my captain to Danger, it'll just cancel out with my opponent.

Thoughts?

hedski · 21/05/2016 at 12:30

The Rug in for Lonergan.
Go Cats.

Smote · 21/05/2016 at 14:51

They forgot to turn up today i think.

James · 21/05/2016 at 14:02

Barlow is an inclusion for Peel today now…Is he a must go? Thinking either Dahl or Montagna

Nicholas · 21/05/2016 at 14:33

Im holding him because gosh hes playing good sill be back next week afl are making inquiries about tanking ross wont risk it. Two 40 touch games in seconds does not get a game hmmm…