Another HUGE Round of CoachKings is ahead of us folks!

Sit back in one of your comfortable chairs. Grab yourself a beer and watch as Higgo and I discuss this week’s cracking Round of Games.

A special shoutout to anyone living within the McKinnon Hotel or the Trios Sports Club area – head on down to these fine venues THIS SUNDAY for a CoachKings Venue Party!

rd8-fixture

** SOUTH AUSTRALIAN VENUES WILL TAKE THE PORT ADELAIDE GAME ON THE SUNDAY

See you out and about in venue land Community!

Enjoy this week’s video.

Cheers,

Jock

Brad P · 12/05/2016 at 17:22

Killing all of the followers in G-Town (Geelong) fellas! So keen to have a crack but no venues!

Hopefully can get on board soon!

jockreynolds · 12/05/2016 at 17:37

We're working on it mate! Hopefully not too long till you can have a crack

@DensleyTim · 12/05/2016 at 20:36

what about Echuca?

jockreynolds · 13/05/2016 at 10:02

Working away on it feverishly Timmy – it's going off in the regional areas so we're keen as beans to get in there

Mika · 12/05/2016 at 21:33

In a bit of A predicament now that Barlow has been dropped!

Have 3 players out in my forward line so I have to make a trade…

should I keep Barlow or upgrade him to ward?Or Trade wells to ward ?

Corbo · 12/05/2016 at 23:02

Jock my old mate I can't explain how disappointed I am, I've been chomping at the bit to try this coachkings you've been spruiking. Finally got a free weekend so worded up the Mrs and organised a few of the boys to head into Albury to the star bar to give it a red hot crack. Only to find now the only Sunday coachkings game is available in SA… What's the go there????? Not sure I'll get another opportunity to give it a crack (I live an hour away from Albury)!! Seriously why only SA???

jockreynolds · 13/05/2016 at 10:01

You gave me the old heart palpatoes there Corb! Haa Rapt that you're heading down. Are you lads on the twitter? Would love to see some photos of you lads heading down there this weekend!

Corbo · 12/05/2016 at 23:12

Scrap that! I've just found the Dees vs Doggies game is on at the star!! Sorry for that outburst Jock you big beautiful man, all is right in the world again!!!!

Simmo · 13/05/2016 at 09:38