GSupercoach 2016 midpriced forwards‘day Community, Lekdog here with another Cheat Sheet.

This week we have a couple of rookies and a lot of premiums to look at. Players like Sam Docherty, Dustin Martin and Matt Priddis should be in the back of our minds. But remember, if you’re looking at these blokes make sure you check your bye structures.

Outside of these names I think I’ve highlighted the ‘must-haves’ for the round and you better believe that Jimmy Bartel will be coming into my team (wanted him last week but went Houli, he then played forward and didn’t touch the ball).

If you want to know why Jimmy is a great choice just read my pre-season article here

Let me know what you’re doing this week Community, I’ll see you in the comments.

Lekdog

Is your local onboard with CoachKings yet? Check here

Round 8 CoachKings Supercoach Cheat Sheet

Kang Van Der Bang · 11/05/2016 at 16:26

Hi all,

just thought I'd share my input about Captain's this week.

I have Gawn and NicNat but am not putting the C on either this week.

This is why:

Rucks VS Bulldogs = Total average of 62 sc points

Top 4 rucks VS Bulldogs (which include the likes of Goldy, Jacobs, BMac & Martin) = Total average of 71 sc points.

Now Gawny could go out and smash 150 against them but at this point in time, the evidence is pointing against that happening.

NicNat VS Saints = Total average of 87 sc points

a bit better against them than the bulldogs but again, the highest score for a ruckman against the Saints this year has been 103 from Goldstein – the evidence is pointing at St Kilda playing a style of game that inhibits big scores from opposition ruckmen.

I could be completely wrong but it is an interesting thought.

HOLLA · 11/05/2016 at 17:01

Many plick hab dis luck combo

Kang Van Der Bang · 13/05/2016 at 14:18

welkom

wombatsfc · 11/05/2016 at 18:47

Fantastic observation kanga, I reckon its partly due to those mids at the kennel being like dogs with a bone when it comes to stoppages. like you say Gawny could smash out another 150+ as the exception that proves the rule.

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 20:23

Good analysis I have the Gawn and Nic Nat combo but was always going to go Danger vice and either Parker or Hannebery.

jacko · 12/05/2016 at 01:07

I guess the 130 he smashed out against them in the pre season counts for nothing then…

Maxie will either be 80-90 or 130+

50_Shades · 12/05/2016 at 08:05

Not sure how many times I want to miss big Maxie's killer score for captain.
      I'm probably going danger on Friday night and then putting my trust in the beard this week.

Southern S · 12/05/2016 at 10:06

It's risky though there's no guarantees of Gawn even doing it again this season, I'd only vice ruckman personally.

These are my captain's scores and I'm pretty happy with them but I tend to take 120+ and not get greedy.

278 Ablett
        240 Ablett
        270 Ablett
        218 Failed due to too much faith in Ablett!
        274 Danger
        244 Wells
        258 Danger

Ken Woods · 12/05/2016 at 14:34

Or , just give some credit to Hickey !

Walshy · 11/05/2016 at 16:33

No Zac Dawson?

I N Pieman · 11/05/2016 at 17:00

I'm waiting till after his bye to strike

Lachie · 11/05/2016 at 18:21

next week ill hopefully snag him.. that -200 breakeven looks tasty tho

Pods · 11/05/2016 at 16:39

Trying to decide between Dusty Martin and Montagna community, any thoughts? Upgrading De Goey to a premium i can hold for the rest of the year.

I N Pieman · 11/05/2016 at 16:54

If you can wait for a week grab Joey. His upcoming draw is tasty

HOLLA · 11/05/2016 at 16:43

Hold Yeo lekdog??? I started the year with him and traded him out after two rounds. Hes a spud most weeks. Having said that im a spud for picking the prick in the first place. Trade

LEKD0G · 11/05/2016 at 16:43

It's more if you still have him, think you're stuck with the prick now!

HOLLA · 11/05/2016 at 16:56

Not everyone will stick with him, nor should stick with him, maybe just the masochists.
      Did i mention hes a spud and prick?

Pinidu · 11/05/2016 at 16:46

I'm upgrading Weitering this week and can afford any defender in the game…already have Shaw, Laird, Simpson and Houli….your thoughts on who I should get Community?

Rance….Boyd….Docs….Pittard….Gibbo all on my radar.

I N Pieman · 11/05/2016 at 16:59

I'd make that decision based on your bye structure. And for that matter any trade you make up until round 13

Pinidu · 11/05/2016 at 17:14

Thanks for reminding me about that. Totally forgot. Just had a look and it seems my bye structure has shortened by list to two options: Rance or Gibson.

50_Shades · 11/05/2016 at 20:08

Rance. He's confessed, been forgiven and is ready to smack the life out of Franklin this weekend (metaphorically speaking of course)!

Mick · 11/05/2016 at 17:06

Im going Rance. Will have something to prove after hurting his team over last 2 weeks. Also has scored well even when tigers have been putrid. Can go bigger more consistently then rest and no one coming back into the team to take is role (Boyd-JJ)

Leeds17 · 11/05/2016 at 19:24

You've already got 4 Premos in defence maybe you should be looking at some higher point scorers in the MIDs and FWDs first?

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 20:37

Agreed, kinda looks like they are looking at defenders that may have peaked in price too, could ponder those last spots for a while.

Jack · 11/05/2016 at 16:52

In a bit of dillema here community..

I have 3 major issues to deal with-

MILLS, ROCKLIFF AND MCCARTHY

1. I am looking to trade Mccarthy to Petracca for sure

But Im unsure on the second trade
If I trade Mills I can only upgrade him to a Mid for under 528k or I can downgrade him to Ben Keays
If I trade rocky I can trade him to anyone in the Mid – possibly underpriced JPK or Pendles

What do you think I should do??
Who should I trade

Thanks in advance

Mick · 11/05/2016 at 17:04

i reckon trade mills first. Rockliff won't change in price where as mills will drop. Trade him out for keays or your only really look at that price would be Zaha, Titch or as a DPP and POD stevie motlop

Fox · 11/05/2016 at 18:29

Could get Priddis ….

50_Shades · 11/05/2016 at 20:06

Patty Cripps is doing pretty well! Price fits, low BE this week and averaging 105 with a127 on the weekend.

I N Pieman · 11/05/2016 at 17:05

Rocky's hammy not nearly as bad as first thought. He's a chance to be back next week. Hold him. He's probably scared just about everyone off. So he will be a nice POD. I'm not writing him off. He's a gun when fit

HOLLA · 11/05/2016 at 19:35

When rocky isnt fit hes not in our teams, when he is fit, hes a burn man.

Russ · 11/05/2016 at 19:23

Jordan Lewis, couldn't do any worse or drop in price anymore, can only get better and score more. Cheap at $431.000

FozDaddy · 11/05/2016 at 23:02

looking at him for m9

glenn · 11/05/2016 at 20:09

of course you could trade Mills to Petracca and upgrade McCarthy

LEKD0G · 11/05/2016 at 20:32

Trade whoever is playing this week

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 20:40

Don't like settling on a mid under 528k, although as someone mentioned corn boy cripps, can go big and I don't think we've seen the best of him this year.

Like Pendles and JPK though for sure.

NutSack · 12/05/2016 at 00:56

why people call cripps corn boy? the only corn boy i know of was an aussie army mate who did a thai chick up the pooper and got a corn kernel stuck in the eye of his trouser snake.

@stewy_chewy · 11/05/2016 at 16:55

HEAD TO HEAD

-Ward Vs Coniglio (GWS)
-Max Gawn the Monster notches up monster 174. And may be overtaking Goldy for top ruck men spot
-Shaw Vs Simpson (CARLTON/GWS)

CALLAN WARD (GWS) $582,300 (BE 98)
-Average of 117.6
-Hasn’t dropped below 90
-7th in AFL for total goal assists
-8th in AFL for total amount of points

STEPHEN CONIGLIO (GWS) $563,400 (BE 108)
-Average of 109
-Hasn’t gone below 95 since round 2
-Churned out scores of 78,96,126,127,117,110

MAX GAWN (MELBOURNE) VS TODD GOLDSTEIN (NORTH)

-GAWN (MELB) $646,900 (BE 115)
-Average 126.7
-Low score of 85
-3 scores over 150
-3 scores under 100

-GOLDSTEIN (NORTH) ($595,000) (BE 202)
-Average 113
-Low score of 49
-5 tons and a 95
-2 scores under 100

-Result. Many of us would definitely say that Gawn is the most capable ruck men and at a lower price the Goldy, in my opinion he is definitely the way to go.

KADE SIMPSON (CARLTON) VS HEATH SHAW (GWS)

-SIMPSON (CARLTON) $534,200 (BE 96)
-Average of 103.7
-Low score of 84
-5 scores over 100
-Scores of 104,86,84,101,129,100,122

-SHAW (GWS) $581,000 (BE 101)
-Average of 105.3
-Low score of 70
-4 Scores over 100
-Scores of 87,74,129,70,132,143,102

-Result. I personally think the Heath is still the top defender for supercoach. Simpsons scores are up there though and at a cheaper price should be considered as a trade in the backline.

Any comparisons you want next post comment below

ROOKIE BREAK EVENS
-C, Oliver 52
-M, Dea 54
-B, Crouch 55
-C, Mills 93

ON THE LOOKOUT

-Goldstein (BE 202)
-Already dropped 100k to 595K and is set to drop tons again in the likely event that he doesn’t reach that break even. Next round might be the cheapest you will get him for a long time.

-Priddis (BE 152)
-Dropped 100k since the start of the season. Hasn’t hit the ton since round 3 and is set to drop again this round if he doesn’t reach this BE. A fallen premo definitely on the cards if you don’t have him yet

-S, Mitchell (BE 184)
-Started the season off well but now is stumbling a bit and hasn’t hit the ton since round 4. Could drop a lot If he misses his BE by tons so keep a lookout on his score.

-Hannebery (BE 123)
-In 14% of teams and hasn’t dropped below 100 this season yet. Averaging 119.4 it is surprising that more people don’t have him. Watch his price

-D, Martin (BE 64)
-Is the ideal forward. Back inform after a slump of 70-80 scores (Which isn’t that bad). At only $514K this may be the cheapest you see him for a while.

-Waite (BE 166)
-First score under 100 this round for Waite. Priced at 537K after going down 37K. He might get even cheaper if he doesn’t achieve that BE.

-Wingard (BE 124)
-Wingard has gone down 130k since the start of the season. Priced at just under 400k and set to fall again if he doesn’t achieve the BE, This is an unorthodox and risky Fallen premo forward option.

-Selwood (BE 101)
-Like Hannebery, Selwood is in form and is rocking right now. 5 straight weeks over 100 and he is looking like he’s going to keep going. Premo upgrade option.

SUSPENSIONS
-No suspensions this week. Alex Rance will be back this week though.

INJURIES
-Tom Rockliff (Hamstring) 2-3 Weeks*
-Tim Broomhead -Test (Likely to play)
-Ben Reid -Test (Likely to play)
-Jonathan Simpkin (Hamstring) 3-6 Weeks*
-Lincoln Mcarthy (Ankle) -1 Week
-Touk Miller (Ankle) -1 Week
-Daniel Wells (Cork) – Test
-Daniel Robertson (Shoulder) -1 Week
-Marcus Adams (Finger) -1 Week

Tip
This is the time of the season where we look to find good fallen premo’s and to start converting our teams closer and closer to the dream “Full Premo” team. Amongst all of this don’t squander trades because you can or at all for that matter. Observe and hold all trades if you have to. As Jock Reynolds would say “Don’t chase the points”. Thank you community.

Mickey · 11/05/2016 at 19:55

Ease up keyboard warrior, he's having a crack.

Thanks Stewy Chewy, the advice you give is really helpful! Keep up your good work

HOLLA · 11/05/2016 at 20:03

Nah thats it!

Russ · 11/05/2016 at 20:12

Having a crack at what Mickey?…I don't want or appreciate his 'advice' and that's my opinion and why my comments got deleted, funny how his other 20 inch long post got deleted also. The guy's making himself out to be some kind of expert and he definitely isn't. Glad you find his advice so helpful though,I just find it annoying, I don't find it helpful at all, so there it is.

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 20:26

The thing I don't like about it is, they have never posted anything else EVER.

I'm convinced they are AI, they're not human.

Collingwood won? lol

Russ · 11/05/2016 at 20:36

Know what ya mean Southern, although I have seen similar long winded posts in other threads from the same poster, with a milion stats etc, no actual human banter though.
          All I'm saying is, before the administrators delete my comments again is, if you want to write an editorial every time you post, actually be an Editor, and expert or at least someone who knows what they're talking about.

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 20:44

For all we know stewy chewy just copy/pastes it from somewhere else anyway.

Someone the other week mentioned that some of his post was almost identical as that on SC Paige.

Not sure why Stewy doesn't just come out and set us straight?

Russ · 11/05/2016 at 20:48

Maybe it's not in his programming? lol

sam · 12/05/2016 at 10:34

true I seen it on scp

bill · 12/05/2016 at 10:36

footy prophet first article on breakevens

breakevens · 12/05/2016 at 11:39

Lay off Southern he puts a lot of effort into this and does it every week so lay off buddy

Russ · 13/05/2016 at 00:33

Shows how much you know, this 'stewy chewy' guy is probably some kind of spammer trying to aquire your email address or internet banking details, so maybe read through the posts before making judgement, breakevens.
            I attacked the guy befor Southern ever did, and actually, he didn't, hence you not reading before commenting.

POLLY · 11/05/2016 at 20:18

Change the record we have seen this already!

HOLLA · 11/05/2016 at 21:00

Excuse me admin, you deleted my comment unfairly because.. if one wants to post a comment on this wonderful community's webpage it it should be and only be fact or opinion. Seeing as though you deleted my comment in which i factually commented that the above post was fiction, you should of instead deleted the above post. Just something to think about going forward you nonse. Cheers
    ps…the pies lost

Blueth · 11/05/2016 at 23:40

Time to get Melksham in IMO, BE of only 8. Sure he can turn it over a little bit every time he gets the footy but the Dees are on the way up.

Lachie · 12/05/2016 at 01:22

no one cares about these posts mate

Rooster · 12/05/2016 at 09:33

Hey mate if going to post this on every single thread it least be factual.

You state "Result. Many of us would definitely say that Gawn is the most capable ruck men and at a lower price the Goldy, in my opinion he is definitely the way to go."

Gawn may well be the way to go…? That is each individual to decide but one thing is for certain is not at a lower price and is unlikely to be at a lower price than Goldy anytime soon.

Gawn is currently at $646,900 with a BE of 114
    Goldy is currently at $595,000 with a BE of 201

So Goldy is likely to be significantly cheaper than Gawn in a week or two.

Russ · 13/05/2016 at 01:24

Yeh no shit ay?….how about these hallowed words of wisdom?…-Waite (BE 166)

He might even get cheaper if he doesn't achieve 166 this week, what a freakin shock that is hahahah

I N Pieman · 11/05/2016 at 16:58

Nice one Lek. I don't see Adams as a priority trade. If you have Linc McC & or mills they need to go first. I'll certainly be disposing of those 2 first

LEKD0G · 11/05/2016 at 20:33

Agreed!

TheMont · 11/05/2016 at 16:58

Wingard anyone? Has the ability to go big and for under 400K

Kang Van Der Bang · 11/05/2016 at 17:01

my personal opinion is to stay away. Copped a few knocks to the head this year and after being out with concussion, he has not been the same.

I N Pieman · 11/05/2016 at 17:07

No for me. I'd take Hoff over him in a heartbeat who is similarly priced

Lachie · 11/05/2016 at 18:20

nup

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 18:41

Maybe later if I was desperate, has a 124 BE which he probably won't make. Wouldn't consider him this week.

bAps · 11/05/2016 at 20:05

I'll trade him in over the next few weeks and use him as a F6, then a F7 come season's end.

LEKD0G · 11/05/2016 at 20:33

Still has a high breakeven

Russ · 13/05/2016 at 01:17

He could quickly turn that around Lekdawg with a couple of decent scores, which he's more than capable of.

Kevdog · 11/05/2016 at 17:01

my team right now

DEF: Shaw, Simpson, Adams, KKolo, DBJ, Brown (Hartley, Broad)
MID: Danger, Hanners, J.Selwood, Ablett, Shiel, Steven, Libba, Petracca (Hewett, Davis, Smith)
RUC: Gawn, Martin (Currie)
FWD: Dusty, Hall, Barlow, Wells, Kerridge, Tippa (Papley, Kommer)

I've got 21 trades left and ranked 8083. Do I trade Adams or Tippa this week for a premo ?

Pete. · 11/05/2016 at 19:47

If you have the cash to trade Adams & Tippa to elite premo's then you would be crazy not to

50_Shades · 11/05/2016 at 20:04

Of the two I'd trade Adams. Tippa's BE still ok and he's likely playing so there if you need his score.

John · 11/05/2016 at 17:06

Thinking about getting rid of Marcus Adams and Jordan De Goey.

Thinking about these two options,
(1) Adams to Kade Simpson (or Matthew Boyd), De Goey to Petracca
Or
(2) Adams to a rookie, De Goey to Dusty (or Dahlhaus)

Russ · 11/05/2016 at 19:31

I like option 1 better.

50_Shades · 11/05/2016 at 20:06

Yep, option 1

John · 11/05/2016 at 20:35

But should I get made Simpson or Boyd

Jordan · 12/05/2016 at 08:43

I was in the same situation, however I'm keeping Adams and trading out Weitering…
          I went Simpson for the long run, but i plan to get both. Boyd is about to jump up in price, so it's up to you…

LEKD0G · 11/05/2016 at 20:34

Option 1

Tommo09 · 11/05/2016 at 17:09

Weitering to Simpson
Mills to Keays

Def: Shaw, Simpson, Adams, DBJ, Tippa, Brown (Laird, Byrne)
Mid: Danger, Hanners, Parker, Ablett, Libba, M.Crouch, Kennedy, Petracca (Gresham, Smith, Keays)
Ruck: Goldy, NicNat (Grimley
Fwd: Barlow, Martin, Hall, Franklin, a Wells, Kerridge (Papley, Menadue)

Any ideas community???
Ranked 3 243

LEKD0G · 11/05/2016 at 20:34

Thumbs up from me

Tommo09 · 11/05/2016 at 20:56

thanks Lek

breakevens · 11/05/2016 at 17:12

Thoughts community

Marcus Adams out
Nick Vlastuin in
Had midfield time last week for three quarters and scored 96 points from just 16 touches

Upgraded Mills to Martin this week and started the season with Keays and Petracca

Only have 40k in the bank for the Adams trade so should I wait a week for someone like KK to drop under 400k or go for Dempsey or Vlastuin

ThatDamnRascal · 11/05/2016 at 17:49

Only had mid time due to Cotchin being out. He''s not out for an extended period. I'd either downgrade or go for a premium. Vlastuin isn't someone I'd be fielding come finals time

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 18:39

Not a premo never has been, never will be.

LEKD0G · 11/05/2016 at 20:35

avoid dempsey and vlastuin

Russ · 13/05/2016 at 01:18

Trade in Dempsey and Vlaustin, can't go wrong 🙂

hedski · 11/05/2016 at 17:16

Ryan bloody Davis community.
He's like watchin a pot full of water waiting for it to boil and then realising the stove is not on.
Punt him to Keays or wait a week for McPherson?
Cheers.

ThatDamnRascal · 11/05/2016 at 17:29

If he's just warming the bench then I reckon hold him as he'll be back in this week with injuries to both Sexton and Rosa. His BE of 40 is achievable and as we saw over the past couple of weeks with most of the cash cows one moderate to large score can push them back into a negative BE.

hedski · 11/05/2016 at 18:14

True rascal. A lot will come down to McCarthy playing or not this week.

Keithy · 11/05/2016 at 18:08

Haha, great analogy. That guy is driving me mad. Trade him down? Not making enough cash from trade. Trade him up? Too much of an outlay.

hedski · 11/05/2016 at 18:14

Yep dead on keithy

Steeeve · 11/05/2016 at 19:13

The worst kind of rookie. Also known as the Gary Rohan effect.

50_Shades · 11/05/2016 at 20:13

If I didn't have other issues, he'd be gone.

He's got two weeks max in my book.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 11/05/2016 at 20:20

Love that analogy. Gold right there. Some of your best work.

Baggy Pants · 12/05/2016 at 08:33

Traded him last week with no regrets, then noticed he had 38 possessions in the NEAFL.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 12/05/2016 at 09:06

Sticking with the theme as he is in no man's land best just to let him simmer on a low heat and hope he can continue to moo. We only need one-two bigger scores for him to go up another $100k. Then chop him Rd 13 for a rook, and use this cash to bring in simmo after his bye for Adams. That's my ideal plan but the guy has gotta get back on the park and punching out a half decent score.

james · 11/05/2016 at 17:33

hello community would love some advice on my team – 18 trades 30k banked ovearll rank 12,100

Defence: Shaw, Houli, Adams, AMT, DBJ, Byrne (Laird, Ruggles)

Midfield: Dangerfield, Hannebery, Ward, Ablett, Shiel, Zieball, Priddis, Parish (Hewett, Davis, Gresham)

Ruck: Gawn, Nic Nat (Lorensch)

Forward: Hall, Martin, Wells, Kerridge, Benken, De goey (Menadue, JSmith – non playing rookie)

i was thinking of doing the following
De Goey + Parish to Petracca + Pendlebery
De Goey + Parish to petracca + JPK or sloane

because next week i was thinking of going davis to macpherson then Adams to premo defender, getting pendles will mean getting a def for 460k (rich, Birchall, broadbent) option 2 lets me get a 500k def (McVeigh, Docherty, Bartel)

are there any other possible trades i do this week

Kev · 11/05/2016 at 19:04

Option 1

ThatDamnRascal · 11/05/2016 at 17:36

In a massive dilemma with Houli. Do I cut my losses and ditch him and Mills for Petracca and Keays or stick with him?

Gord29 · 11/05/2016 at 18:41

got to stick with him you should have been aware that he scores like this

ThatDamnRascal · 11/05/2016 at 18:53

Expected the usual 80+ that's what I thought I was getting not the sub 60 crap he's been dishing up

Gord29 · 11/05/2016 at 19:31

he has always do that with a few 130+ scores he has never been consistent

50_Shades · 11/05/2016 at 20:07

Too inconsistent for my liking. A trade and $20k to $30k will get you to Docherty or Bartel.

I'd probably take one of those.

Russ · 13/05/2016 at 01:19

Trade him out if you're hating his bearded ass Rascal, that's the most fun part of the game, trading lol

Marvin · 11/05/2016 at 17:38

Cheers Lek. You can disregard the rest of the sheet everyone, the only thing you need to read today is that lock and keays pun. Fantastic. It's why he gets paid the big bucks. Any fool can type stuff into a cell and shade it. But puns like that….

LEKD0G · 11/05/2016 at 20:35

Appreciate the love Marvin!

JackoTierney1 · 11/05/2016 at 18:20

Who should i start j. smith or l. weller or j. gresham or b. keays

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 23:34

They could all put out a score that could possibly make you sick……..so pick one at random?

Daniel · 11/05/2016 at 18:26

Do people think it is crucial to get both Keays and Petracca in our sides this year, as I would be able to get in Rance if i do not jump on both this week

Tophawk · 11/05/2016 at 18:33

Keays is not imperative to have in your side, but Petracca is. I would grab Petracca and Rance.

Shaw, Simpson, Laird, and Rance are must haves in your backline IMO.

Cheers

Wills Hunters · 11/05/2016 at 20:18

I agree. If I had the cash left over I would've painted the fence. Unfortunately for me I had to double downgrade. I welcome petracca and Keays to my side. It now gives me a 400k war chest.

Cpt Pugwash · 11/05/2016 at 21:29

I'm in the same boat. Went double downgrade this week. Ready to pounce for double upgrade next week with Simpson and Zorko

Shaq · 11/05/2016 at 18:37

Thoughts on going Adams to Alex Rance? Besides knowing that Rance is already a proven premo, I think he'll be coming out this weekend with a point to prove after being suspended and that..

LEKD0G · 11/05/2016 at 20:36

Do it!

Shaq · 14/05/2016 at 04:23

Done deal Lek, cheers mate!

BiggySc · 11/05/2016 at 18:45

I'm in need of consultation from you guys.

Defenders:

Byrne-Jones D, Laird R, Adams M,
Gibson J, Weitering J, Shaw H (Byrne C, Ruggles T)

Midfielders:
Dangerfield P, Parker L, Coniglio S, Gray R, Liberatore T,
Priddis M, Mills C, Young A (Smith J, Hewett G, Dunkley J)

Rucks:
Gawn M, Naitanui N (Grimley S)

Forwards:
Hall A, Wells D, Kerridge S, Greene T,
Kennedy B, McDonald-Tigungwut (Menadue C, Brown M)
$762200 remaining

Just wondering who my priority is in terms of trading out of my team and if I should still trade Weitering despite holding onto him last round.

Thanks a lot 🙂

Tiges · 11/05/2016 at 19:21

Some bloody great picks in here Biggy!
    Look at your warchest?! I'd be looking at upgrading Weitering to a premium defender and downgrading Mills to Petracca.
    Unfortunately, Weitering as a breakeven of 117 and won't play this week. So it means you'd have to hold him this week, next week, and then the two weeks after before he even STARTS to make money again. Simply.. TRADE.
    Mills, breakeven of 90. Simply has to go with Petracca (and Keays) on the bubble.
    Money still be made on Smith/Hewett so they're not on the chopping block quite yet.
    Good luck.

50_Shades · 11/05/2016 at 20:10

Tiges is offering good advice here.

You've got a great amount in the war chest and in the lead up to and during the byes, you're ready to go bang, bang, bang.

Great work!

Pete · 11/05/2016 at 23:05

Mills & Weitering have to go from your side mate. Mills straight to Pendles, Selwood, Ward, Hanners, even Dusty Martin then you can use Menadue to move him to your midfield. Or any other midfielder you like.

Weitering straight to Simpson or Rance.

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 18:45

Already posted this in the previous podcast thread but putting it up again as some may find it an interesting analysis.

Is it wrong to think Merrett is a better pick up for the forward line than Dusty?

After seeing almost everybody in the community trading Dusty in this week I thought I'd do a little breakdown of his 2016 (and another guy called Zach Merrett)

Merrett 477k (8.6% of teams)

Total 716 points – ranked 27 overall.

114 – GCS
131 – Melb
99 – Port
123 – Geelong
53 – Collingwood
90 – Carlton
103 – Sydney

He's played Geelong and Sydney who I would call the top two teams at the moment and scored well, plus melbourne who have a good ruck and midfield. Has scored more than Dusty, is cheaper than him and is a POD.

Last year he played a different role and kept up high scoring right until his injury in/after round 18. He didn't fall away or anything and he was only 19 years old.

The game vs Collingwood is looking to be an anamoly and if it wasn't for that I bet more would be jumping on board the Zerrett train.

Dusty 514k (37.5% of teams)

Total 705 points. Ranked 36 overall.

Carl – 86
Coll – 134
Adel – 81
WCE – 83
Melb – 79
Port – 127
Hawks – 115

To me these scores aren't very impressive this year, Port had a rookie ruckman in Howard, hawks had a lower tier midfield with no Mitchell or Hodge. Against the Crows, Melb, WCE (and even Carlton) his scores were mediocre. Those teams have highly competitive Ruck and midfields.

Collingwood are up and down like a yo-yo and honestly any score against them means nothing to me, plus I'll bet Pendles was playing in the half back that game.

I'm not 100% sold on Dusty and when he gets an 80 half the teams in supercoach will get that 80. He'll probably be up to 50% ownership next week.

Don't get me wrong he's a proven scorer but for example someone like Zorko is leagues above him this year (699 points from 6 rounds!) and probably worth the extra cash. (only in 8.7% of teams…..again POD)

Anyway just some food for thought of course comments welcome would like to hear everybody's views on the matter.

Gord29 · 11/05/2016 at 18:51

great work and thanks for sharing. my thought is though merrett has been playing the best footy he can were as dusty hasn't been in the greatest of form maybe due to the off field circumstances.

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 20:09

Fair call but personally I don't think it has anything to do with his dad I give Dusty more credit as a professional player than that, I think it has more to do with Richmond being in terrible form generally as a team.

Merrett has performed well even in big losses (except for the anzac day blowout of course)

Richmond made it into the finals last year yet are looking like a bottom four side this year, will it affect Dusty's output?

I guess we will see.

Danners · 11/05/2016 at 19:03

Interesting stats, I think it might be that Dusty is a proven premo and has averaged well many times before unlike Merrett who looks to have broken out this season. Great analysis though

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 20:11

Agreed, and on that note I won't be locking either of them in just yet. There's pros and cons to both of them!

HOLLA · 11/05/2016 at 19:51

Your a good c u next Tuesday southern

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 20:13

Not sure exactly what you typed there? lol

Richmond vs Sydney at the SCG this weekend, will be really interesting to see if Dusty can pump out a decent score against them.

HOLLA · 11/05/2016 at 21:09

Yeah ya do

tuxCS · 11/05/2016 at 23:57

It went over my head at first, glad to say i understand it now haha

bUCKET__ · 11/05/2016 at 20:06

Going both this week – BANG BANG!

We still know what we're getting with Dusty.

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 20:15

We do but this is where shark moves can make a difference.

Go with the old tried and tested that everyone has?

or go with the breakout POD that may do better than expected?

I also only used Merrett as an example there's probably other names to put on the list as options.

Wills Hunters · 11/05/2016 at 20:23

Love your work mate. I'm a bomber but picked up Martin last week. I thought the Zerrit train left the station. But stats don't lie. You make a great point

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 20:53

Thanks Will.

Look at last week against Sydney, scoreline of 135 to 54.

Zerrett gets 24 touches (9 contested) at 83.3% efficiency, along with 8 tackles. Sure he got 3 frees for him but that just shows he's going in hard and probably gets to the ball first. Against a team like sydney that is impressive in my books.

I've almost convinced myself to lock him in! But will wait a couple of weeks I reckon.

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 20:28

Oh and for the record I've had Dusty the last few years and do rate him highly.

Leeds17 · 11/05/2016 at 21:43

How's Merrett going to go In the second half of the season? I would imagine he's going to get tired in his first full season.

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 22:50

That's the biggest question mark over his head.

People forget (or just don't know?) that he played 19 games in 2014.

In 2015 he played 17 until he got injured, there's no reason he wouldn't have completed last season strong.

It sounds kind of logical to think he will tire or burn out or whatever but I think that's just something we assume.

Look at Joel Selwood in his first season 2007 he played 18 games and averaged 88, I think he was 19, didn't seem to tire out.

He then played a full season in 2008 and finals (ave 98 SC for the year),

Even got 106 SC in the Grand final loss to the hawks. He was 20 then if my calculations are right (he's 27 years and 11 months old)

So why can't Merret do it?

Where is the evidence to say young guys go downhill towards the end of the season?

I always thought the younger you are the better your body will recover.

Blueth · 11/05/2016 at 23:48

You'll never regret getting Zerrett in. Tackling machine, beautiful kick. Such a classy little [email protected]#$h. Will be in the top 10 midfielder by the end of the year

hedski · 12/05/2016 at 00:25

Fwd not mid I reckon bluey.

breakevens · 12/05/2016 at 11:36

You told me a couple of weeks not to pick up Merrett because he is young he'll drop off later this but yet in this article you haven't mentioned anything about this
    Get some consistency Southern S

Eric_the_Red · 11/05/2016 at 19:02

Would love some feedback, community.
I'm trading Mills to Keyes, which will still force 2 onfield rookies but so be it. Second trade is a choice between McCarthy to Martin or Buddy. Or maybe Montagna?? If McCarthy isn't named I'll go De Goey to Selwood I think.

LEKD0G · 11/05/2016 at 20:37

Martin

james · 11/05/2016 at 19:14

is anyone considering the hoff priced at 405k and avg 91,94,98 last three years, he has actually scored decent this year 109, 85, 99, 88,121 but he has also scored two 20's but they were in games where port have been smashed and the ball has been in the opposition 50 the whole game

i believe that he has a lot of an upside with the role he is playing, i also think that lobbe out means he has a chance to get a stint in the ruck and get points for hitouts, he is a fwd that can swing back and take big consted marks, and when fwd he can slot a few goals

if your short on getting a premo or are one that needs a POD 0.7% teams westhoff can be good selection he does have the history that he can have a solid avg for a d5 or d6. if you have de goey it;s only 20k to get to westhoff

thanks and thoughts

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 20:32

I have De Goey at the moment and it's a no brainer I'd take the hoff minus 20k.

But it would cost me trade!

But he is a seriously interesting prospect………although getting two scores in the 20's is alarming.

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 20:32

a trade* lol

Dean · 11/05/2016 at 23:14

I prefer the Hoff over Wingard, has been more consistent despite two shockers, if he didn't have those two shockers hiis average would well and truly be around the 100 and he is bloody cheap with a very low break even. A ton of positives.

Tiges · 11/05/2016 at 19:17

G'day community,
Just after some advice re; structure of my team. I'm considering upgrading my defence and forward line first at the moment as I believe the midfield premiums are at an awkward price.. I'm eyeing off Selwood (MAX price) and Gray/Priddis are still falling for me to pick them up which should enable premo's in the mid up to M9 later in the season.
Trades this week:
IN: BOYD, KEAYS.
OUT: MCCARTHY, MILLS.

Hoping next week to trade in Montagna (BE 117) means he won't go much or at all this week.

My main concerns are just the scoring capacity of M8 and F6 but I've got Davis and Wyatt as an emergency loophole so I can get the best score out of Keays/Hewett/Smith and Petracca/Papley some weeks.

Any advice?

DEF:
SHAW, SIMPSON, BOYD, GIBSON, LAIRD, DBJ.
// TIPPA, BROWN.

MID:
DANGER, WARD, GAZ, ZAHARAKIS, MITCHELL, LIBBA, KERRIDGE, KEAYS
// SMITH, HEWETT, DAVIS.

RUCK:
GAWN, GOLDY.
// COX.

FWD:
HALL, ZORKO, BARLOW, WELLS, ADAMS, PETRACCA,
// PAPLEY, WYATT.

Thoughts?

50_Shades · 11/05/2016 at 20:12

I wouldn't rush anything this week mate. Nothing needs to be done at the moment.

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 23:44

Like the trades.

50_Shades · 12/05/2016 at 08:22

Sorry, I didn't fully read your post. I looked at the team at the bottom which is after your trades.

Yes, you should go with your trades this week.

I'm getting rid of mills as well.

Tiges · 12/05/2016 at 09:42

All good mate!
        Yeah understand Mills and McCarthy both have to go this week! I'm still eyeing off a few fallen premiums but will have to take the foot off the pedal at some stage before the bye rounds.
        Thanks for your feedback guys.

Dont Blush Babbie · 11/05/2016 at 19:22

In – Rance – Out – Weitering or Adams ???

ToneStar · 11/05/2016 at 19:37

My current premium defenders are Shaw, Laird, Docherty & Smith (who will become D6).
Laird sitting on the bench, I need to upgrade Adams. Currently ranked 180…

T/U Go big like a Simpson/Rances…
T/D Go a Bartel/Gibson while cheap and save 100k, then get a Simpson/Rance later…

All my other

Russ · 11/05/2016 at 19:48

Simpson, is ultra reliable and solid, set and forget.

50_Shades · 11/05/2016 at 20:03

Bartel whilst so cheap is too tempting for me, but you can't go wrong with coin on Rance and Simpson.

Tophawk · 11/05/2016 at 20:27

You are currently ranked about 1500 places above me. You make me look bad…..Just kidding. Its a long season!

Just for what it is worth here is my take on your conundrum;

I personally prefer Simpson, but you have chosen Docherty. I reckon you can't have both with the round 13 byes coming up. What complicates your backline further is another Adelaide double up with Laird and B. Smith. Both also have round 13 byes! Rance also had the dreaded round 13 bye.

As such, I am going to suggest you trade in either Bartel (Rd 15 bye) or Mc Veigh (Rd 14 bye). Both players are good value and both improving form/output wise. (And both DEF/MID eligible 😉 )

You can grab Rance and/or Simpson after their rd 13 bye if warranted.

Good luck Tonestar.

ToneStar · 11/05/2016 at 20:44

Cheers Tophawk…. That's how I was thinking too… Simpson/Rance the better choice, but Bartel suits my byes to a tea… Plus I get plenty of $$$$ leftover for other upgrades down the track… I'll bring in one of the other two later…

Russ · 11/05/2016 at 19:38

I'd say Weitering- out, Adams could still be a keeper for the season.

HOLLA · 11/05/2016 at 19:55

Adams cant be a keeper, has had two keeper worthy games out of 7. Has to be upgraded at some stage

Wills Hunters · 11/05/2016 at 20:35

Imo both need to go. Both will obviously miss this week. Who misses the following week. Weits may be back. Adams may miss 1 possibly more. So cull weits

Wills Hunters · 11/05/2016 at 20:38

By that I mean weits' price will drop. He needs to be culled asap. Adams' price won't drop as he's not playing.

Dont Blush Babbie · 11/05/2016 at 20:41

Cheers, I was leaning that way, also we all have a lot of players peaking soon , so start the cull now , thnx

Dont Blush Babbie · 11/05/2016 at 20:46

Ok, nows the hard part – Out – Weitering – In – Bartel,Boyd or Rance ?

Jay · 11/05/2016 at 19:41

Sam Jacobs for stefan Martin?

Russ · 11/05/2016 at 19:47

Martin, won't get any cheaper and seems to getting back into form.

Tophawk · 11/05/2016 at 19:58

Stefan Martin mate. He is a gift at his current price.

HOLLA · 11/05/2016 at 19:58

If you're upgrading a ruckman it has to be gawn or goldy. If you cant afford one of these atm wait till after the byes and bring your checkbook

Wills Hunters · 11/05/2016 at 20:40

Waste of a trade mate. You picked sauce for a reason. He'll come good. If you had 've said sauce for Gawn/goldy. I would say go for it

Tophawk · 11/05/2016 at 19:55

Hi Community,

Anyone who does not have the big V on Danger on Friday night is a mug!

Paddy will be salivating/purring at the prospect of taking on his old crew (aka Adelaide Crows) as a "visitor" in their town.

He could go bloody huge! Cant wait.

50_Shades · 11/05/2016 at 20:01

Yeah but I hate using the VC on a Friday night. If it goes pear shaped, I've got to check for poop in my pants all weekend!

ToneStar · 11/05/2016 at 20:46

True, but so much attention on Danger, hopefully they forget about Selwood. Looking at VC on Selwood…

Dont Blush Babbie · 11/05/2016 at 20:54

Jellwood for me

Tophawk · 11/05/2016 at 20:54

I have Jelwood. That could also be a smart little VC shark move…….All eyes on Danger whilst his midfield buddy runs amok

hedski · 12/05/2016 at 00:30

Nice tstar jelwood to go huge I'm on.

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 20:54

Paddy will go big I reckon, and not sure who will tag him. The V is on the traitor Dangerfield!

Shake n bake · 11/05/2016 at 21:30

Selwood for me to!

50_Shades · 11/05/2016 at 19:58

Ok 21 trades left and money no object this week.
Mills and Sheridan to go (assuming McCarthy doesn't play – he'll go next week).

I'm thinking Martin and Bartel or Martin and Keayes.
If I leave Keayes, I'll be watching for macpherson next week and another premo.

Plenty of other better options I know, but with some of the higher BE's around at the moment, I'm thinking watch and wait in the lead up to the byes.

I've got my eyes on Simpson, Selwood, Ward and Franklin in sight for future weeks.

Something about Martin and Bartel in one week gives me the jitters though…

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 23:43

Why both gun players, both low Be's. Lock em in.

Unless you want keays of course up to you. Rookie stocks may run dry might need to get him now.

Jacko · 11/05/2016 at 20:11

B. Crouch to Macpherson then Weitering to Rance a good plan?

Already have keays and petracca, and unless i wanna cop a 0 in defense need to move on Weitering!

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 20:35

Not sure why you'd already have Keays and Petracca in your team……….

But I guess you don't have much choice other than to grab mac early.

LEKD0G · 11/05/2016 at 20:38

Looks alright to me

Tophawk · 11/05/2016 at 20:41

Nope.

You have held B.Crouch during his 4 week injury lay off like me. He comes back last week and now you want to give him the flick after his 51 last round? The kid is a gun and I have faith in him. Mc Pherson is not even on the bubble yet. As such, I would avoid that switch.

Weitering to Rance is a switch you can probably not afford now. I like Rance, but both have round 13 byes…..

If you have Mills, Menadue, Mc Carthy, it might be worth running another scenario (s) with your trade plans.

Cheers

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 23:42

Agree there could be better options, as you say what was the point of keeping Crouch this long……………..

gator59 · 11/05/2016 at 20:27

Who to trade out of Wells, Kerridge

Liam · 11/05/2016 at 20:28

Neither. Surely you can trade someone else before them.

Phil · 11/05/2016 at 20:29

Wells????

Phil · 11/05/2016 at 20:29

Kerridge???

Tophawk · 11/05/2016 at 20:31

Surely Mc Carthy, Mills, Menadue, and M. Adams are higher trade out priorities right now.

LEKD0G · 11/05/2016 at 20:38

Preferably neither but Wells because he's likely to miss this week

gator59 · 11/05/2016 at 20:52

ok thanks guys, I'll have to see who else i can scrounge out..

Nicholas · 12/05/2016 at 00:33

Wells is looking like a possible keeper do not trade out yer. If you want to trade him out make sure it is last upgrade

Lachie · 12/05/2016 at 00:48

is this a joke

Nathan · 11/05/2016 at 20:29

Can't believe people are still talking about mid pricers or ruck trades that don't include Gawn, Goldy, Nic Nat… It's just madness…
Then some contemplated top 20 defenders instead of the likes of Shaw, Boyd, Rance, Simpson, Laird- what are people smoking- give me some!!!!
Then the same question 300 times- do I trade Weitering community? Is Petracca a must trade? Do I play frigging danger over Mills??

Russ · 11/05/2016 at 20:40

Yeh well, it can take a few years to grow a brain playing Supercoach lol, I gather those people still looking for Rucks started with some crab or other, best to get Martin in now really for his price.
    As for asking who to trade in for who, I believe it's best to just do that by yourself.

Billiox · 11/05/2016 at 20:41

There is only 3 rucks.

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 20:57

It's true. The rest aren't supercoach relevant.

LEKD0G · 11/05/2016 at 23:44

Yes, Yes and Yes

billy · 11/05/2016 at 20:36

Adams and De Goey to Bartel and Petracca

Parish and De goey to Pendles and Petracca

De goey and Davis to petracca and MMurphy

Phil · 11/05/2016 at 20:43

#2

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 20:57

2 no doubt.

tuxCS · 11/05/2016 at 20:58

depends on the structure of your team, but either #1 or #2

LEKD0G · 11/05/2016 at 23:44

jimmy · 11/05/2016 at 20:38

can afford any midfielder who do i get

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 20:58

Who have you got so everyone doesn't waste their time?

tuxCS · 11/05/2016 at 21:01

Hey Jimmy, I'm sorry if i come off as rude here, but do you honestly feel that this is a question worth asking? Surely you can just look at the top-scoring midfield players for this year and pick one.

Billiox · 11/05/2016 at 20:44

To loops or Holla,yes trade site closing and yes i looked at BURST trades.Amazing.

HOLLA · 12/05/2016 at 07:11

Some really dumb trading but somehow sits 2nd overall.

Tommo09 · 11/05/2016 at 20:57

Is it a bad thing that I only have 4 premium mids in my team at the moment????
my team is up higher

tuxCS · 11/05/2016 at 21:02

Depends on what your definition of premium is, for me its 500k+, and if thats what classifies as a premium for you, then yes, only having 4 is bad, you should look to prioritise beefing up that midfield.

LEKD0G · 11/05/2016 at 23:46

look to get some in asap

Ron · 11/05/2016 at 21:05

Advice on Trades. R. Gray still on bench. 326k left, 25 Trades.
Double Down or go One up and One down and advice.
Looking at where would impact my team best and trade advice?

Def: Shaw, Rich, Seedsman, D Byrne-Jones, Tippa, Brown, Adams, Weitering
Mid: Ablett, Danger, Priddis, Smith, Hannebury, Libba, Mills, Hewett, R Gray, Davis, Oliver
Ruc: Gawn, Natanui, Grimley
Fwd: D Martin, A Hall, Wells, Kerridge, Barlow, Kennedy, McCarthy, Menadue

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 23:40

McCarthy > Petracca

Weitering > Bartel, Docherty, Simpson.

LEKD0G · 11/05/2016 at 23:46

^

50_Shades · 12/05/2016 at 08:19

Docherty not for me, but struggling to justify Bartel and leaving Simpson for another day.

For the $60k difference is Simpsons consistent worth it now and ignoring Bartel.

Southern S · 12/05/2016 at 09:57

Mate the Doch is a lock.

100 average, 487k. (4.8% own)

Simpson 103.4 average, 534k (11.4% own)

Why not for you?

poloko48 · 11/05/2016 at 21:07

Trades this week:

OUT Adams IN Bartel
OUT Mills IN Petracca

Team after trades (19 remaining, $262K in the bank):

DEF: Heater, Bartel (MID), Laird, MBrown (FWD), DBJ, Wagner (Hartley, Ruggles)
MID: Parker, Hanners, Jelwood, Ward, Wines, Libba,. Priddis, Petracca (FWD) (Davis, JSmith, Keays)
RUC: Goldy, Gawn (King (FWD))
FWD: Hall (MID), Buddy, Wells (MID), Barlow (MID), Tippett (RUC), Kerridge (MID) (AMT (DEF), DRioli)

– 3 DEF, 1 MID, 1 FWD to full premo = 8-9 trades, leaves 10 for injuries.

– bye structure currently 24 / 15 / 21, so need to balance that a bit.

– players I'm wanting to bring in include Danger (R13 bye), McVeigh (R14 bye), Simpson (R13 bye), Rance (R13 bye), Dahlhaus (R14 bye). On current prices I need around $2.8m, my 5 best rookies come to around $1.5m – so I need another $1.3m. I will need to paint the fence a bit to get these guys in, so will need to buy another 4 rookies at say $130K av – so another $500K needed. So $1.8m is the magic figure. Shit. How? Or have I not quite got this right?

– does everyone think Libba's a keeper at M8? Toying with Libba – Danger next week.

Feedback welcome, thanks community.

poloko48 · 11/05/2016 at 21:08

By full premo I mean on field premo by the way…

Blueth · 11/05/2016 at 23:51

sexy midfield but Tippett, whilst a sexy physical specimen kind of makes me seasick. Cranks out too many 60's

poloko48 · 12/05/2016 at 18:00

Only 1 60 this year vs 3 tons (including last 2), there's a lot worse out there!

Mitch · 11/05/2016 at 21:19

team is

shaw, simpson adams amt m.brown laird dbj weitering
danger pendles parker ward ablett libba mills hewitt smith dunkley cunningham
gawn martin cox
hall martin barlow wells kerridge petracca menadue mccarthry

thinking is trade weitering to a premo def as i have 3 injuries this week in my defence and upgrade mills to zorko
but then i will miss the boat out on keays

im torn what to do community! going for bragging rights
i have 365k in the bank

LEKD0G · 11/05/2016 at 23:46

Keays not a priority mate, go for premos

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 23:48

This is why sometimes a swift trade when you have a couple of injuries ie weitering/laird will prevent the snowball effect.

If you really want Keays then lock him in. Zorko can wait. Ditch Weits for a premo defender.

Big G · 11/05/2016 at 21:34

Priddis or Dusty?

tom · 11/05/2016 at 21:36

Dusty, wait a week on Priddis

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 22:33

Breakeven, crucial part of supercoach.

LEKD0G · 11/05/2016 at 23:47

Dusty this week, Priddis next

50_Shades · 12/05/2016 at 08:17

Don't you want to see a turnaround score from Priddis first?

I reckon I'll wait for a stronger showing with a 100+. His price will bottom out, but waiting for one or two good scores will give you more confidence he's on the up.

The Prince · 11/05/2016 at 22:20

Community im trading out Adam thinking either Bartel or McVeigh thoughts?

tuxCS · 11/05/2016 at 22:37

I'm personally going McVeigh, as I think he's the better option, up to you though

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 23:13

Bartel if fit and in form can go huge.

He seems to be playing well and racking up a lot of disposals, Bartel and the rest of the Geelong players can smell a flag chance this year lock him in now on a 45 BE!

Alex · 11/05/2016 at 22:23

Top 8 mids?

tuxCS · 11/05/2016 at 22:39

In order: Dangerfield, Ablett, Hannebery, Pendlebury, R.Gray, Selwood, Parker, Priddis.

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 23:10

Danger, Hannebery, Parker, Pendlebury, Ward, Selwood, Ablett.

Couldn't decide on my 8th between Zaharkis and JPK.

Matty · 11/05/2016 at 22:35

Fellas
I have Adams, Mills and McCarthy, which two should go?
I was thinking Mills to Petracca and Adams to Simpson, then throwing McCarthy on the bench and putting M. Brown on the field. I don't really have any decent cover for mills (Gresham, Davis, cuningham) and Byrne is my cover for Adams

Thoughts?

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 23:37

I'd ditch Mills and McCarthy, Adams will be back next week with a BE of 68 can still grow and score decent for you week to week.

LEKD0G · 11/05/2016 at 23:47

Mills and McCarthy have to go mate

Joe · 11/05/2016 at 22:43

Gday community, probably going with a double downgrade this week

Mills and McCarthy out for Keays and Petracca, leaving me with $420k and 21 trades to go.
Still holding onto Menadue, his BE is in the 20's and personally still think he has room to grow.

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 23:36

Logical move.

Flaccid Jaff · 12/05/2016 at 04:20

I'm doing the same

Pridda · 11/05/2016 at 22:58

I don't see mills as the biggest problem at the moment. I know his scores have been average and his BE is a high 91, however think of papley a few rounds back. It took him one decent score to start making money and reduce his hefty BE. I believe if mills has a good game then he can get back to making some cash. I cannot afford to be using so many trades so early, so will be risking keeping mills and even playing him on field. Am trading mccarthy though. Whats your opinions

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 23:04

They have Richmond this week where he could do ok then hawks, followed by North. It might take a while to start making money again. Cull.

Nicholas · 12/05/2016 at 00:30

Papley got two tonnes whereas mills has not tonned up once. The main point to keeping papley was he had the potentisl to meet his be mills is a good player who gets consistent medium scores

wombatsfc · 11/05/2016 at 23:10

LOL! Mad Mick Malthouse reckons "Heath Shaw, Darren Jolly, Alan Didak, Dale Thomas, Sharrod Wellingham, Ben Johnson, Heritier Lumumba and Chris Dawes" were the foundation of a potential Pies Dynasty when eddie knifed him and Bucks stuffed it all up by letting those players go. Mick went on to say that "Herieter Lumumba is on the up". If that's not a good enough reason to strike the gift off your abstract POD list nothing is.
What is it about Malthouse that makes him think he's relevant to post 1990's footy? He's the genius that gave away Eddie, Waite, Laidler, Garlett and the rest of the leadership group to get Thomas. If Malcom the untrustable calls for a royal commission into why malthouse isn't the Australian vernacular for 'an eternity beyond use-by date' I'll vote for him

Southern S · 11/05/2016 at 23:30

Well Collingwood were pretty competitive when he handed over the reigns to Buckley…………………….they've only got worse and their list leaves much to be desired.

Eddie was a big mistake,

Waite was incredibly inconsistent for Carlton and is now relishing the role at North among two other big forwards. You're right though they should've kept him and recruited Casboult to……..make him look better.

Laidler, not a huge loss but he is one of those guys that does a good job but goes under the radar a bit.

Garlett – inconsistent.

I don't know the details of those trades but I doubt all those players were traded just to get Daisy, seems a little far fetched.

I agree malthouse is old news and screwed carlton but Buckley has also screwed Collingwood in my opinion.

Boltons Blues · 12/05/2016 at 09:25

Jarrod Waite – had to deal with the best defender every weekend at Carlton, now? he gets the 2nd/3rd best defender where he can dominate them because without doubt he is up there for one of the best overhead marks in the league.
    Eddie Betts – has 3 big blokes around him at the crows who crash the pack, its easy pickings for him when the ball hits the ground
    Laidler – well yeah that was a balls up, Duigan was the same, didnt get a game all year and then comes out and kicks 3 game winners against richmond in the first elimination final

Grahame Lebroy · 12/05/2016 at 09:44

That's a little harsh on Mick, I definitely think that the Pies would of been a top 4 side (possibly grabbed another flag) for a few more years under him. I don't think the time was right to hand it over to Bucks when Eddie did, he should of waited. Alot of the Collingwood's list loved playing for Malthouse and he would of gotten better results than Bucks with those players.
    His stint at Carlton wasn't flash, he went there with a point to prove and that didn't go well.

Jacko · 12/05/2016 at 03:03

Hi community I'm currently ranked 1745 overall, Just after some feedback on Jackson Trengove….

Does anyone agree with me that he may be a good cash cow over the next 8-10 weeks if he continues to play in the ruck getting the extra opportunity around the ground…

potential trades this week M. Dea to J. Trengove O. Fantasia to J.Bartel

Love to hear your opinions

Southern S · 12/05/2016 at 09:41

He could be but if my memory serves me right you also thought Fantasia was too?

Or is my memory failing and you actually started with him?

Kev · 12/05/2016 at 10:37

If Lobbe's recovery is problem free he'll be back in for SC finals. Trengove is a definite risk that could easily go both ways. Definite POD that had some midfield-esque stats last week for contested possessions and clearances, however, being in the ruck is very demanding on the body, Could he break down? One game isn't a good measure of his scoring potential

It's a tough one that I'm going back and forth on myself

Tommo · 12/05/2016 at 07:31

Hi Community

My second trade this week has really got me thinking. The Mills to Keays trade is a no brainer as i already have Petracca (from the start)
I am going to do Adams to a forward premo. I was going to go Dusty due to his low BE and bottomed out price. But the article from Southern in the podcast thread really got me thinking. I already have Zerrett, but would a Zorko or Dahlhaus be a better pick? and if so, which one? Southern made some amazng points and a player so common in teams should not be scoring that low and inconsistent.
Would love to hear your thoughts and opinions!

50_Shades · 12/05/2016 at 08:00

Who really knows. right now you'd probably be paying fair value (maybe a touch high) for zorko and dalhaus. BE's of 110 or so and neither has smashed that consistently.

If Dusty hits his projection he'll go up $20k, so if that's no skin off your nose, perhaps wait and watch a week.

But you have to decide eventually. For me, I'll take Martin this week and watch the other two for a potential trade next week or so.

Southern S · 12/05/2016 at 09:40

It really depends on what your forward line looks like, Dusty is a great player and is good value this week there is no doubting it.

But let's say you have Aaron hall (44% own) Wells (66% own) Barlow (20% own) then you get Dusty who is about a 40% ownership then it may be tough to win games week to week when everybody has similar players.

You may not be interested in league wins especially but lets face it not everyone can win the overall or weekly prize and winning leagues and matches is fun.

I'd be inclined to pick Dusty this week as you already have a good POD in Zerrett and probably room for one more Dahlhaus/Zorko when (hopefully) their prices drop.

Tommo · 12/05/2016 at 11:10

My forward line looks like this:

Zerrett (8.6%)
      Buddy (24.1%)
      Wells (66.5%)
      Greene (9.9%)
      Kerridge (68.4%)
      De Goey (13.1%)

Looks like a pretty high percentage forward line.

Tiges · 12/05/2016 at 09:45

In my opinion, I'm strongly considering not getting Dusty this year.
    It's almost a POD, when you DON'T have him. Seeing as he'll be in about 40% of teams by the end of the week, of course I'm keeping an eye on him but my forward line is already Zorko, Hall and Barlow,.. hoping to get Montagna in next week and then keep an eye out for a fallen Dahlhaus.

Southern S · 12/05/2016 at 09:54

I'm with you tiges, if he does stagnate then it will be like having a POD without him, and if unforseen circumstances good or bad make us keep Wells all year then that's another common player we have along with Hall and Barlow.

Marcus · 12/05/2016 at 08:02

Hi community who Do I bring in for Adams? Bartel Merrett or dusty

Kev · 12/05/2016 at 10:32

Have a look through the comments mate, plenty of discussion about exactly that.

Alex · 12/05/2016 at 08:04

Hannebery/Ward/Zorko pick 1

Kev · 12/05/2016 at 10:31

Hanners. Hard to split the other two

Southern S · 12/05/2016 at 10:54

Zorko 116.5 (559k)
    Ward average 117.6 (582k)
    Hanners average 119.4 (622k)

What you pay is what you get with these guys, but it's who you think is going to maintain this average through the whole season that counts.

Like Hanners, Ward, Zorko in that order.

SC16 · 12/05/2016 at 08:46

WARD OR PARKER

Southern S · 12/05/2016 at 10:49

Tough call both guys have two scores in the 90 region and a bunch of great scores.

I'd say Ward for the POD factor.

SC16 · 12/05/2016 at 11:35

thanks

TRIGGER HAPPY · 12/05/2016 at 09:17

See a lot of post of one premo or another. Both scoring about the same and hard to split.

If u r having trouble splitting remember the byes r coming up esp relevant with the teams that r shooting for glory.

Look at your bye structure and if u can't decide pick the player that will give u the greatest advantage during the byes.

Ie if u r Rd 14 heavy best to go Ward over Parker so u don't have another player missing.

This is the time that will make or break teams.

Trade smart and with a plan always with one eye on the byes.

SC16 · 12/05/2016 at 11:36

cheers for the advice

The Weapon · 12/05/2016 at 09:40

Do I bring In Keays this week for Hewett or Ryan Davis, or do I save a trade this week and get a better look at Darcy MacPherson from the Suns?

Grahame Lebroy · 12/05/2016 at 09:47

I would bring him in for Davis. Get another look at Darcy and possibly bring him in for Hewett a week later. Hewett JS isn't great. Another to keep an eye out for is Mathieson from the Lions

Kev · 12/05/2016 at 10:28

Hewett has played 6/7, surely his js is a bit stronger than you say. If Davis misses again this week you may have to cut him and move on. Rookies need to be earring coin as we approach culling season (the byes)

Grahame Lebroy · 12/05/2016 at 09:45

Is Priddis still going to be an elite mid this year? I have heard some people say he is carrying injuries and then heard others say he isn't.
Are the new sub rotations rules affecting his SC scoring or is he just out of form to start the year? Would love to hear peoples thoughts on him and if they think he is still in the top bracket of elite mids

Kev · 12/05/2016 at 10:16

Never write off a player of his talent. Look at his previous years.
    2014: 4 of his first 7 under 100, after that, dropped below 100 twice in his next 15
    2015. 4 of his first 5 under 100, after that, dropped below 100 3 times in his next 20 (inc finals)
    2016: 4 of first 6 under 100, after that, ????

His numbers are still good. Ranked 9th in the comp for total possessions and 3rd for contested. His b.e is 155 this week, so you could probably hold off until that 100+ score comes. When it does, jump on.

Southern S · 12/05/2016 at 10:20

I'm not sure about the injuries.

He had 28 touches against Geelong with 12 contested but went at a poor 56% disposal efficiency. 6 tackles as well.

In round 5 against Sydney again 28 touches with a huge 16 contested. 46% disposal efficiency! Again 6 tackles.

He's just gotta lift his DE maybe less resting is hurting him, maybe less stoppages is affecting his output also.

Or maybe teams have worked out how to defend him well to make him shank the ball, either way we need to see a big improvement to lock him in, but those numbers he is getting are not far from scoring well so keep an eye on him over the next two weeks.

Grahame Lebroy · 12/05/2016 at 10:36

Thanks Kev and Southern. I like many I presume will most likely be jumping all over him in a week or two. Was worried that he might of fallen out of the elite must have mids this year. But the stats that you both provided above are great indicators on why he has struggled and why he should bounce back. He should dip below 500k this week and at that price you really have to pick him

Southern S · 12/05/2016 at 10:48

Once he slips under 500k with an 80-90 odd BE he is a must have I reckon.

Southern S · 12/05/2016 at 09:52

One thing I will say before trading tonight is why is it Simpson, Simpson, Simpson in all the threads this week!

The Doch has not suddenly stopped performing people!

He got a 120 last week, priced at 487k (total 700 for the year average 100)

Simpson – price has topped out almost at 534k (total for season 726 average 103.7)

It's almost 50k difference the Doch is still a bargain! He's in under 5% of teams! (Simpson 11.4%)

Look no further than Bartel or Docherty in defense this week people!

On a side note people thinking Rance is the go and oh he'll score well because he got suspended and has something to prove I wouldn't count my chickens and he's 550k and topped out with a 105.4% average I'd take Simmo over him………oh wait I'd take Bartel or the Doc!

Grahame Lebroy · 12/05/2016 at 10:00

Agree Southern, I think Docherty is a great pick. Can't go wrong with Simpson though either.

Southern S · 12/05/2016 at 10:08

Too true, I just think at this present time Doch has slightly better value.

Grahame Lebroy · 12/05/2016 at 10:03

Even Pittard looks to be having a great start to the year, a riskier option though

Southern S · 12/05/2016 at 10:09

Yep he fooled us once though started sow ell the other year too. he has matured though but there seems better options like the carlton fellas and Bartel/McVeigh veterans are on my radar too.

Grahame Lebroy · 12/05/2016 at 10:14

McVeigh is nearly ripe, I am not going with Bartel and will probably regret that as the year goes on. Your right on Doc being better value than Simpson at this point

Southern S · 12/05/2016 at 10:58

I have to take the risk on Bartel with his potential and the cats firing again he's too good to pass up. Please don't get injured Jimmy!

tttt · 12/05/2016 at 12:19

Do you think it's worth going doch over Rance if you already have Simpson?

Southern S · 12/05/2016 at 14:46

They both have the same bye period so up to you, I'd say yes there's no problem and it may help you get a better midfielder toward the end of the season.

Mitch · 12/05/2016 at 09:54

Besides keays, McPherson, and petracca
Are there any rookies coming up looking to break into the side?
Will tom Lee get another crack?

Southern S · 12/05/2016 at 10:11

I wouldn't even consider Tom Lee he is one of those guys that may get a game here or there and fool us into a false sense of security.

MacPherson is a gun and Petracca obviously, those two need to get into your side over the next two weeks. Keays is another good one but last on the list.

Mitch · 12/05/2016 at 10:18

Already have petracca. I'm talking in terms of downgrade options over next few weeks !

Southern S · 12/05/2016 at 10:25

Only Mac that I can see, that's why a few seem to be jumping on the double downgrade of Petracca and Keays this week and I don't blame them.

Grahame Lebroy · 12/05/2016 at 10:55

Keep an eye out for Mathieson from the lions at some stage

Leanlover420 · 12/05/2016 at 10:32

Have stuck with KK for all this time, now not sure whether to cull him or Adams this week. Considering I have 540k to spend, do I upgrade to Docherty, Bartel or Boyd?

Chill · 12/05/2016 at 11:41

Hold KK. Deal with rookies first.

Sam · 12/05/2016 at 10:34

Harry Jensen is Jewish

frank · 12/05/2016 at 11:18

yeah isn't he a gay pornstar as well?

bill · 12/05/2016 at 11:08

My def is shaw plu 7 amts and I am happy to lock it in By amt I mean dbj browns adams etc all good js all 80s. why waste trades on doherts simpssonsetc to gain 100 def points at best given your 5 simpsons score 100 and my 5 amt sscore 80.. Now I have the best fullpremo mids and fwds no neale shields merrets all good but my pendles selwoods montagnas are better and my mids and fwds give me more much more than the max 100 def points I lose.. Me thinks 80 plus 7 man def with high j.s. is the way to go . I am to be full premium earlier than most with my AMT PREMIUM BASED DEF.

Leanlover420 · 12/05/2016 at 11:18

What language do I translate this from?

donnald · 12/05/2016 at 11:53

get what ur saying who are your 7 amts. makes sense to have 2 good def benches capable of scoring 80ish instead of 2 tuckers playing wafl and 5 lairds of whom one may not play creating doughnuts

Harry Jensen · 12/05/2016 at 11:56

shut up donald you piece of shit

walter · 12/05/2016 at 11:25

Methamphetamine is a chiral compound, with two enantiomers dextromethamphetamine and levomethamphetamine, these two molecules being mirror images of each other results in methamphetamine being a chiral compound. Methamphetamine has a molecular weight of 149.23 g/mol. Methamphetamine’s molecular formula is C10H15N. At room temperature, the free base of Methamphetamine is a clear, colourless liquid, with a characteristic odour of Germanium leaves. Methamphetamine has a boiling point of 212 degrees at 70 mmHg Celsius and a melting point of 3 degrees Celsius. Methamphetamine is soluble in 0.5 g/ml of water as well as being soluble in ethanol and diethyl ether. Methamphetamine is also miscible with chloroform. The Methamphetamine hydrochloride is odourless and has a bitter taste. This form of the drug occurs in white crystals or when crushed, as a white crystalline powder. The Methamphetamine hydrochloride salt is sensitive to light and is soluble in both ethanol and water.
Following Methamphetamine’s administration, either by inhalation, injection, snorting or ingestion, the human body is immediately effected in a number of systems through the body, including the central nervous and cardiovascular systems. Because of the high lipophilicity of the drug, it can easily move through the blood brain-barrier a lot faster than many other stimulant drugs. The drug is also more resistant to degradation by the monoamine oxidase. Due to the amount of responses from the nervous system, heart damage is extremely likely after multiple uses of the drug. Although the different methods of administration will result in different types of ‘highs’ over a different time period, they all have a strong effect on how the body – especially the brain – operates. After being inhaled, via the smoking of the drug, the drug can reach and effect the brain very quickly. After the smoke from the drug in inhaled, it directly enters the lungs and then the heart. It enters the heart through the left ventricle and leaves through the aorta into the arterial circulation, after this the drug enters the brain. If Methamphetamine is administered intravenously (injected), it has a near immediate reaction, and is very effective as the majority of the drug reaches the brain, unlike if the drug is administered using other methods. If the Methamphetamine is administered orally and ingested by the body, it takes longer to reach the blood stream and create the desired effect. After being ingested, the Methamphetamine has to pass through the human’s digestive system, where it is then absorbed through the stomach wall and the duodenum and the rest of the small intestine. Many stomach acids such as pepsin can begin to break down the molecular structure of the Methamphetamine, starting to metabolise the drug before it is absorbed into the bloodstream. This leads to the drug having less concentration when it reaches the brain, and having less of an effect. Although some methods of administration will have less of an effect, no matter what method is used, the drug will enter the bloodstream and have a significant effect on the user’s body. One the brain receives the signal that the Methamphetamine is in the bloodstream, epinephrine triggers the immediate response. When the epinephrine is released, the heart begins to pump more blood throughout the body, rapidly increasing the user’s heart rate and blood pressure, as well begin to give the multiple effects the user feel throughout the ‘high’. A common effect that Methamphetamine has on the human cardiovascular system is vasoconstriction, which is the narrowing of blood vessel radii. This vasoconstriction is usually caused by the increased production of adrenaline which stimulates the heart too pump blood at an abnormally fast rate. This abnormally fast heart rate can cause heart attacks due to the large amount of stress put on the heart itself and blood vessels all around the body. The heart attacks are usually due to the constriction of blood vessels to the heart, which put an enormous amount of strain on the heart. This hyperactivity and abnormal blood flow can also lead to tears in the inner wall of the aorta, these tears have a near hundred percent mortality rate, as they quickly lead to the user’s death. The use of Methamphetamine has an extremely negative effect to the human’s cardiovascular, in a lot of cases, this drug use can result in death.

Troll · 12/05/2016 at 11:31

Brilliant in-depth analysis!

bill · 12/05/2016 at 11:48

straight off spc I bet rubbish waste of space get lost fool

walter · 12/05/2016 at 11:53

i actually wrote it myself you cockhead, you probably dropped out of school and have some shitty, low paid job and are barely scraping through in life. So seriously shut up because you have no idea

donnald · 12/05/2016 at 12:12

goose maybe you don't know it but this is a footy forum… we all have some thoughts on the subject just not here by the way Richie Boy I am a self made millionaire at 25 and leading personnel at largest i.t. in aust…Now curl up and take your pills by the way do you have Ablett

Harry Jensen · 12/05/2016 at 12:19

shut up donald, we all know you're a loser who was probably also a high school drop out. That story is complete bullshit and you are probably a 30 year old man, with no family and a shitty job. You are commenting on here to try and feel a sense of companionship without realising that you are actually a complete and utter imbecile

Russ · 13/05/2016 at 00:40

So what you're saying is, Breaking Bad is bad, and drugs are bad?….Where are the administrators now ?, these idiots comments are out of context relating to this website and should be deleted and banned from posting on the site, that being said, I'll probably be banned lol.

Harry Jensen · 12/05/2016 at 11:26

Nick Reidwalt or Jarrad Waite are best options

walter · 12/05/2016 at 11:27

Shut up you jew

matt · 12/05/2016 at 11:32

is there another downgrade option if you already have keays ?

Harry Jensen · 12/05/2016 at 11:37

petracca you dumb piece of shit

SC16 · 12/05/2016 at 11:39

wow chil man

Harry Jensen · 12/05/2016 at 11:57

Learn to spell before commenting on this forum you cockhead

matt · 12/05/2016 at 12:09

harry i already have petracca you numb skull

Harry Jensen · 12/05/2016 at 12:13

Well how about you say that you dickhead, you only said you had keays you fool

matt · 12/05/2016 at 12:27

i appreciate your help but why do you have to be so rude, grow up haz

Harry Jensen · 12/05/2016 at 12:30

shut up matt, your team is probably shit and it doesn't matter what trades you make, you are still a piece of shit

matt · 12/05/2016 at 12:36

Harry im in the top 5%, why do you have to be such a dickhead, surely you have better things to do in your life

albert · 12/05/2016 at 12:41

haz dont be a flog

Harry Jensen · 12/05/2016 at 13:27

shut up albert you sook

Harry Jensen · 12/05/2016 at 13:26

Im in the top 2% matt you cockhead, so maybe you should start listening if you ever want to be a decent supercoach players

Jill · 12/05/2016 at 13:04

You guys are turning me on. I'm touching myself right now !

Francis · 12/05/2016 at 11:35

Have 21 trades left, 400k.

Not sure whether to trade or not this week.

I have Mills and McCarthy, would like to get rid of both (bring in Keays and Zorko/Montagna) but concerned about the number I've got left. If I wait a week I'd probably trade for MacPherson, but both Mills/McCarthy would have also dropped in price.

Thoughts?

Harry Jensen · 12/05/2016 at 11:37

Trade now

Chill · 12/05/2016 at 11:40

Trade now. It's better option. If you are just going to do it next week then that makes no difference to your trade count. Start thinking about weeks where it makes sense to hold.

Harry Jensen · 12/05/2016 at 11:41

cockhead

MZD · 12/05/2016 at 11:36

hey guys whats more a priority for me this week; Weitering to Docherty/Simpson or MCrouch to Ward. My thinking is Mcrouch can potentially drop more this week whereas Weitering won't. So I'm either playing Mcrouch's score and Docherty/SImmo or MBrown and ward this week. THoughts

Harry Jensen · 12/05/2016 at 11:44

I think its a priority that you shut up and give up on supercoach because you obviously have no idea how to play supercoach is if you still have weitering and m crouch

MZD · 12/05/2016 at 11:50

whatever jew, thought hitler got you.

walter · 12/05/2016 at 11:58

MZD that is the best comment i have ever seen in my life

SC16 · 12/05/2016 at 11:55

Gary Ablett Jr.
Is he going to bounce back into form or is he still carrying injuries?
he is 564k and i would rather have a fit gary abblet then a parker or ward
thoughts

Ryan · 12/05/2016 at 12:14

Zorko or Montagna?

albert · 12/05/2016 at 12:42

zork hasnt dropped under 100

TRIGGER HAPPY · 12/05/2016 at 12:51

If u can't decide look at your byes.

I am getting both and McVeigh over the next 3 weeks. One premo in each bye Rd.

Russ · 13/05/2016 at 00:41

Zorko, the Magnifico! oh oh oh

Cliffy · 12/05/2016 at 12:42

Hey guys, what is the ideal number of players to have sitting out in the Bye period (Rounds 13, 14 and 15) ? I'm strongly thinking about the Byes with any trades I'm making from this Round onwards.

Russ · 13/05/2016 at 17:21

You only need 18 on the field Cliffy, top 18 player's scores counted.

BUGGER OFF · 12/05/2016 at 13:00

Harry Jensen why don't you do us all a favour and FARK OFF!

You're a tool who is making stupid derogatory comments. We don't need your kind on our site.

If it gives you a lift putting others down then go ahead but don't waste our time on this website go to some other paige.

Harry Jensen · 12/05/2016 at 13:28

Shut up you flog, im better than anyone on this entire forum at supercoach and just disappointed at the complete bullshit some of thses people are saying

laptop2016 · 12/05/2016 at 13:30

noone wants to hear your bullshit harry you suck at life

Harry Jensen · 12/05/2016 at 13:42

shut up laptop, you dumb piece of shit

harry · 12/05/2016 at 14:04

mate i'm harry jensen and i didn't write any of it my mates did it under my name

Russ · 13/05/2016 at 17:22

Good mates Harry, maybe they should try to grow a brain between them.

The Beard · 12/05/2016 at 13:58

Lads I have been tossing on this one for a few nights now. Had couple of opinions. Would like a few more.

Do I run this week with a trade of Pendles in and play M Brown or do I bring in M Boyd and play J Smith.

I can't decide. B/E says Pendles will make 10-12k max, Boyd could make 20-30k easily if he pulls 100-120.

J Smith should score well against Lions. Pendles could explode.

Boyd could go well too against Demons.

Very confused.

Tommo · 12/05/2016 at 16:49

With premos like Boyd and Pendles, you shouldnt worry about their price as they should be keepers for you

Harry Jensen · 12/05/2016 at 14:01

I am a spud

harry · 12/05/2016 at 14:05

just letting everyone know that i'm harry jensen and i haven't been writing all this stuff my mates have under my name

Harry Jensen · 12/05/2016 at 14:07

Will the real Harry Jensen please stand up

harry · 12/05/2016 at 14:38

yeah i'm harry jenen but i didn't write anything all my mates did it at school

Russ · 13/05/2016 at 17:24

No one gives a flying fart.

Tulendeena · 12/05/2016 at 15:01

Mills > Petracca

Mccarthy > Dusty

Simple Stuff

Russ · 13/05/2016 at 00:36

Yep, is that a question or a statement?…good call regardless, can't argue with that. 🙂

battlewolf87 · 12/05/2016 at 19:30

community/lekdog…will Greene finish in the top 6 forwards? Hold or trade to Dustie?

The Guy · 13/05/2016 at 12:01

Ok i got a big problem ima need help with
This week i have Wells, Barlow, Greene and Adams all out plus Mills has a high BE that i cant ignore and also well to say Tom McDonald is crap would be an insult to crap…. so considering, WTF am i supposed to do!!

Nervous Coach · 13/05/2016 at 14:08

Greetings Community. Love your work LekDog and Jock. Keen to hear your thoughts on which of these trade options I should go with this week.

1. Weitering to Simpson/Boyd and Mills to Petracca (if named). Leaves me with the most cash.
2. Weitering to Pittard (POD) and Z Smith to S Martin – Can't afford Simpson or Boyd. Smith just too inconsistent to keep. OR
3. Weitering to Simpson/Boyd and McGovern to Petracca. Means that Petracca (if named in final teams) will have to be on the field and I have no bench coverage in FWD Line.

Any thoughts/feedback much appreciated. Good luck to all this week.

Nervous Coach · 13/05/2016 at 14:14

Also should I put the VC on Danger and C on Ward or VC on Ward and C on Parker.

Russ · 13/05/2016 at 17:27

I'd go 2 just to get rid of Zac Smith, Martin is running into form and a bargain, and I'd VC Danger, he can go much bigger than Ward.