Jock faces the media about the Gary Ablett trade rumour
In this casting of the pod …..
- We catch up with THE CoachKings WEEKLY $1000 WINNER – Gordo from The Morphett Arms Hotel
- Wayno continues to demonstrate great business sense
- We introduce the NEW CoachKings PARTY concept – going down this Sunday at Trios Sports Club (Cranbourne) and The McKinnon Hotel
- Crouching produces yet another poignant Pyanmanese Children’s tale
- We console Rockliff owners and look to upcoming value
- Fallen Premo options such as JPK, The Pridd and Wingard
- Downgrade options; Petracca and Ben Keays
Very special news for the Victorian’s – THIS SUNDAY there will be TWO VENUES hosting CoachKings parties!!
Get down to either Trios Sports Club in Cranbourne or The McKinnon Hotel, McKinnon this Sunday for a Coachkings Party! HEAPS of give-aways, BEERS and MATES – It’s going to be a hell of a lot of fun! Enter a team in these venues for the Sunday 3.20pm MELBOURNE v DOGGIES game and GET AMONGST IT!