CoachKings Weekly Video

Filed in Coach Kings, CoachKings, Daily Fantasy Sports, DFS, YouTube Supercoach Video by on 31/03/2016 • views: 2994

The wait is over folks – CoachKings goes live into selected venues THIS WEEKEND!

HAVE A BEER AND PLAY WITH JOCK AND HIGGO AT DOYLES BRIDGE HOTEL IN MORDIALLOC THIS FRIDAY NIGHT – WE’LL BE THERE FROM 7PM TO GET OUR COLLINGWOOD V RICHMOND SQUADS SORTED.

We have another 50 or so venues coming on line next weekend so chances are that if your local hasn’t got the majestic CoachKings game-by-game fantasy footy in this week, they will soon. And if they still don’t … get in the manager’s ear – this thing is going to go off my friends!

Register and lock your teams in now at www.coachkings.com.au

Coach Kings Victorian Round 2 Fixture

SOUTH AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS: Will have the Adelaide v Port Adelaide contest on Saturday in place of the Brisbane v Kangaroos game

CoachKings Round 2 VENUES

VICTORIA

Hotel Barkly – St Kilda

Doyles Bridge Hotel – Mordialloc

Trios Sports Club – Cranbourne

The Wonthaggi Club – Wonthaggi

Caledonian Hotel – Wonthaggi

SOUTH AUSTRALIA

Torrens Arms Hotel – Kingswood

The Morphett Arms Hotel – Glengowrie

Arkaba Hotel – Fullarton

Warradale Hotel – Warradale

Renmark Club – Up on the Murray in Renmark

OK Community – who’s going down to play CoachKings?

List when and where in the comments below and maybe you might even make a few new footy mates this weekend – it’s what this game is all about!

Have a great weekend,

Jock Reynolds

Tags: , ,

1. Richard says:

Jock,Higgo and all the crew at CoachKings and this website.You guys have lifted the bar in the fantasy football world.It is a credit to all of
    you for coming up with this wonderful short game format.It will be a winner and i wish you all the best for now and the future.With Jock
    being the ultimate promoter i can see many more pubs and clubs jumping on board.Hats off to all concerned.Well done

• jockreynolds says:

Its blokes like yourself that make it all the more a pleasure Richard! Look forward to meeting you down in venue land some time this season

2. discojim says:

Love it Jock. See you at Doyles for a few cold ones mate!

3. Charlesy says:

I can hear it but it's a black screen

4. BigHaydos says:

Wow. Now that's talent. For a man to talk so much with his hands and to not knock over his beverage is outstanding. I can tell you've had a few beers in your time Fantasy Father hahahahahaha gold mate bloody gold

• jockreynolds says:

Thank you Haydos. The old man used to make me sweep the pigs pen out every time I knocked my beer over as a kid. He was hard but fair and taught me well

5. Liam says:

Jock,

Will there be any other venues for this round? I'm only seeing the ones named above in coach kings; none in qld? Is this correct?

Cheers

Liam

6. OldOcker says:

I Love you blokes,
    I am not really a gambling man and this is very clearly not a gambling venture ATM.
    Get the mobile phone thing 100% RIGHT and you win.
    Fantasy FREE sports will always be the right way to go in my opinion and every format has STUFFED UP this year. Take advantage of it and Promote. Other formats will believe me go the same way but you can and will lead the pack.
    Including HS and AFL who have failed the Community badly this year with their apps.

I never knock anybody for having a go but they are SUPPOSED to be the authorities and I am totally disappointed in them.

Cheers and good luck with the venture boys you are assured of success.

7. judd0 says:

I'm sorry we picked Steele bloody Sidebottom Jock, I really am sorry.
    We shouldn't of talked him up in the comments, Luke Parker welcome.
    Love your work Jock and Higgo.