We need the community to test drive CoachKings for us today!
At 8pm tonight Higgo we will be ‘replaying’ the NAB Challenge Collingwood v Geelong game through the CoachKings game platform
- The game will be played in ‘fast forward’ mode – taking less than an hour to play out on the game platform with an 8pm team lockout
- Half time will be around 8.15pm This is important.. you have the opportunity to ‘Rev Up’ and ‘Rotate’ only at half time (see instruction below). You will have a window between 8.15pm and 8.25pm to Rev Up and Rotate before the second half kicks off
- After you register and login – enter the contest that appears at the top of your ‘venue lobby’. The venue closest to you should appear at the top of the list.
- CoachKings is a venue based game.. you must play on a mobile device with location services enabled. The venue contest lobby uses geo-location services to determine your closest venue contest, and will not display contests without location services being enabled.
- IMPORTANT: We would be RAPT if you could complete this survey after the game.. we are really keen on the communities feedback, we want this to be a game our whole community can be proud of!
HOW TO REGISTER AND PLAY
**IMPORTANT NOTE – WHEN REGISTERING SET YOUR DAY OF BIRTH TO THE FIRST DAY OF THE MONTH – WE HAVE IDENTIFIED AN ISSUE WITH THIS FIELD IN THE ‘JOIN’ SECTION**
Click here or enter http://test.coachkings.com.au into your mobile device web browser (must be on a mobile, not a desktop)
You will notice the following indicators next to each player when you select your team
S = Selected in starting team
I = Selected in starting team, starting on the bench
E = Emergency. Unlikely to play
No indicator = Not selected and will not play