NRL Supercoach podcast 2016

Semi Radradra’s been flat as a tack

Those ballsy enough to pick him are faced with a problem.. those without him have to start thinking about whether we aim to get him in after his massive price drop over the next month.

This is just one of the CRUCIAL considerations we’re faced with looking towards Round 3. Do we need Moses Mbye in our teams? Could Russell Crowe’s erection over Sam Burgess explode due to over engorgement?

JOIN THE COACHKINGS COMMUNITY MONOLITH ON FACEBOOK

Casper · 15/03/2016 at 14:01

1162 for me this week, with Slater a late out (copped feeney's 5 as emergency) and Fifita ordinary as captain! Oh what could've been………

There will be some mammoth scores this week!

Love the pod as usual fellas.

Casper · 15/03/2016 at 14:20

I reckon a lot of 1300's, 1500 may be a stretch unless someone had 5-6 players who tonned up! Im sure whoever jags the prize money this week will be up around 1400-1500 though.

Rabbits16 · 15/03/2016 at 14:20

top score 1377 by bralexander with BUrgess as captain and tedesco

Rabbits16 · 15/03/2016 at 14:09

up the teddstaaaa

jockreynolds · 15/03/2016 at 14:50

Did you have him Rabs??

Rabbits16 · 15/03/2016 at 15:46

yeah booiii

Rabbits16 · 15/03/2016 at 14:12

Jock, im teary u bastard. the chiuwawa is tearing up… nothing hits my spechhial plaace like your intro's

jockreynolds · 15/03/2016 at 14:51

Bloody great to have you onboard Rabbits – what did you score mate??

Rabbits16 · 15/03/2016 at 15:38

got a handy 1146 this week. captained smith

Casper · 15/03/2016 at 14:17

Re: Semi. Was always overpriced. I don't have him but for those who do just bite the bullet and keep him! All that will happen is (going off my past years) you spend a trade to get him out and then a trade to get him back in around bye time. Keepers always come good. Losing a little (or a lot) of cash isn't worth costing yourself 2 trades if you have brought the player in as a keeper! Just my opinion.

jockreynolds · 15/03/2016 at 14:52

Wonderful to have you here Casper – and I completely agree. I would absolutely hold onto halfamongrel as well – SO important to hang tough with your keepers.

Casper · 15/03/2016 at 15:00

As you've always said Jockie, stick to your structures!!

Rabbits16 · 16/03/2016 at 20:40

With semi i reckon hes the only exeption to staying with keepers. He will fire however thst price drop come rd 3 could be huge. U coukd trade him for eg. matautai and upgrade to any gun in any positiin. HOWEVER with peats and mana mau out this week against th bulldogs im thinking with my brain holio that the eels may try to spead the ball out to the backs and get them on fire instaed of muscling up in forwards. Further,eels if theyre should try to avoid forward play this week and keep there ballplay amongst their backs.

Rabbits16 · 16/03/2016 at 20:42

Sorry about spelling mistakes had a few and this phone keyboard is outta control

Casper · 17/03/2016 at 10:26

Got to remember too that Eels haven't scored any tries and have played the 2 grandfinalist (both of which are very solid defensive teams) in first 2 games. Their schedule will get easier and they will start scoring more points (hopefully not against my doggies this week :))

Gibb99 · 15/03/2016 at 14:37

C'mon mate! Wheres the bloody AFL podcast hahaha, cheers though jock, good on ya, have a stubby soon, catch any fish? righto have a gooden

Korza · 15/03/2016 at 15:23

Honesty to prevail.

I have absolutely no idea about the NRL. Bored i decided to make an NRL team. I selected players from the Cowboys team and mixed it up with some of the communitiy picks. I kept the interchange cheap and tried to use, some of the AFL supercoach must do's.
I'll be buggered ranked 5,765th scoring 1,189 for rd2. The Tedesco player, what a beast.

Rabbits16 · 15/03/2016 at 15:39

nice work Korza! thats a great start

Casper · 15/03/2016 at 15:48

That's not too shabby at all Korza!

Wazza · 15/03/2016 at 16:21

to all the SuperCoaches that have Tedesco…I have now replaced Slater with Ted so expect him to be out for 8 weeks with turf toe come round 3 🙂

Rabbits16 · 16/03/2016 at 20:32

Hahaha. Shhh

'Don't Blush Babbie' · 15/03/2016 at 19:23

Cody Walker is a must trade in,especially if you have Feeney

Rabbits16 · 16/03/2016 at 20:33

Even for ash taylor u reck?

Casper · 17/03/2016 at 10:24

Nah rabbits, no point trading out a cash cow for a slightly better cash cow. Bunnies have had a very easy start to the season and wont be playing the knights every week! Got to remember Rabs why you brought in Taylor at the start of the year and that is to make cash, which he is doing. Feeney to Walker is a no brainer but no need wasting a trade when taylor making cash IMO