Jock Reynolds Coach KingsThe CoachKings juggernaut landed with a resounding BANG in Melbourne and Adelaide last night.

The exclusive CoachKings product launch events featuring the Richmond v Port Adelaide game were an absolute raging success . Have never been prouder of our community. For the first time in our nation live game-by-game fantasy footy hit the pub scene.

This was a launch to show venues the sheer magnitude of what we’re rolling out.. but rest assured the time for all of you to have a crack is nigh.

Your mates. At the pub. Competing in live game by game Jock Reynolds CoachKings fantasy footy. Click here to find your closest venue and get aroused! Also pump your email address into the form at the end of the article to get yourself schooled up and ready.

Before I rip into the game analysis – here are some pics of a memorable evening;

Mick The Mad Irishman, Chicko, Maso and Patch

Mick The Mad Irishman, Chicko, Maso and Patch getting amongst it. Mick won the contest!

Kosi, Nicky Dal, Adam Schneider, Barry Hall, Higgo, Miley and you're old uncle Jock

Kosi, Nicky Dal, Adam Schneider, Barry Hall, Higgo, Miley and your old uncle Jock. Kosi and Nick are a bit distracted – they’re keeping an eye on their CoachKings team on the live in venue ladder.

Me and Nicky Dal Santo. Wonderful bloke. Check out the live CoachKings scoreboard behind us. Majestic.

This one is already up in the bungalow. Maso, Wayno, Mad Mick, Chicko, Patch, Lekdog and Dan. Spewing Higgo's not in there. Was off drinking tea

This one’s already up in the bungalow. Maso, Wayno, Mad Mick, Chicko, Patch, Lekdog and Dan. Spewing Higgo’s not in there. Was off drinking tea

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICS OF THE NIGHT & TO LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE

As much as I’m frothing at the chops at our CoachKings revolution.. we have a long form Supercoach & AFL Fantasy season to prepare for.. and last night was significant for a number of reasons;

Richmond v Port Adelaide Supercoach Analysis:

I’ll just pick out a few key performances from each team folks –

Matthew Lobbe (RUC $389,500) probably needs to be taken out to the Ken’s back paddock to be put to sleep. If he wasn’t already scratched off your radar after The Gawn Massacre.. it’s time to absolutely scratch him off now. Looks out of the contest and sadly not up to the job as the #1 ruckman. You know I’m carrying on a bit. He actually had 12 effective hitouts which is nothing to sneeze at for 73 Supercoach points. But look at what he was up against with Maric out for Richmond.. not convincing.

Sam Gray (MID/FWD, $480,800) 118 Supercoach points and looks set to take part in the midfield mix at Port this season. The one thing I’m worried about is Polec, and Brendan Ah Chee (MIS $334,100) is also staking a claim for a spot in the guts after his 24 possession 107 Supercoach point performance. He’ll come back in for round 1 and might just push Sam back up forward. There’s also the fact he’s not exactly midpriced. Should be considered but personally I don’t like him at this price. 28 disposals, 8 clearances and a goal. Looks a real long term prospect now at Port.

Ollie Wines (MID, $525,100) had stuffed 72 Supercoach points into his back pocket by half time to finish with 104. This kid with the best thighs in the business is SPECIAL. As hard with the contested ball as I’ve come across for his age. He seemed to cramp up a bit in the back half which could just be an indication of his match fitness at this stage of his preparation.. but for me Quadzilla is back front and centre as a selection option after his ordinary NAB 1. Love this kid.

Brett Deledio (FWD $608,800) Only played the one half on his return from dramas with his leg. 60 Supercoach points and certainly appeared to move well. I absolutely will not select him in my starting Supercoach squad this year.. he’ll have a nice price drop and looks an ideal pickup around round 8 when his price dips, and he has the condition to approach peak form. Promising signs last night for Brett.

Connor Menadue (FWD/MID $155,400) had it 14 times and played 86% game time. 65 Supercoach points but importantly looks a real part of the best 22. High probability to run out Thursday week against Carlton based on what I’ve seen this preseason.

Chopsticks Martin (FWD/MID $569,300) had a shocker. 35 Supercoach points, 16 disposals but 7 of the bastards were clangers. He has a lot on him mind at the minute with his old Dad in a bit of strife. May have sown the first seeds of doubt for many of us around has status as a lock. Still in my team.

Of course Richmond were smashed by injury as well. Shane Edwards, Reece Conca, Shaun Grigg, Jacob Townsend all stuffed. Sad for the kids, especially feel for Conca who really needed to stay fit to get himself back in the midfield mix at Richmond. Hampson looked a bit sore as well.

What did you take out of the game community?

Chill · 11/03/2016 at 14:54

Been swapping between Wines and Viney for a while now. I truly think Viney will have a cracker year. Wines will just about kill himself at some point and probably be side-lined. Real dilemma.

Dan · 11/03/2016 at 16:10

Wines underpriced after interrupted year, whereas Viney will be in a team that still gets smashed alot.

Chill · 11/03/2016 at 16:32

Someone needs to play well..

Sarah · 11/03/2016 at 16:36

I predict Wines marginally averaging more than Viney, but neither to be top 8 Mids.
    If money isn't an issue, go with whoever you like more, if your tight on money go Viney

Chill · 11/03/2016 at 16:48

If neither end up as a top 8 then Viney would be the better pick to make me money I suppose. Who are your top 8 Sarah?

Average Joe · 11/03/2016 at 19:08

If your strapped for money and can't go Wines, I would go mitch duncan

Jonathon · 11/03/2016 at 14:55

Just wondering guys how you all thought nathan broad went last night and over the NAB challange?
Found a bit of the pill with 17 possies in 65% game time. would he get a gig on Thursday?

PJ8 · 11/03/2016 at 15:11

Think he's a chance mate, mature age. In a way looks more suited AFL than Menadue.

Will just be a wait and see for when those Round 1 teams drop.

CoachPrince · 11/03/2016 at 15:53

Considering the injuries from last night is say both are a lock for RD 1-3?

Jonathon · 11/03/2016 at 16:05

Yeah i agree mate usually when teams draft a mature aged recruit they usually have a impact early on, he could potentially be the kamdyn mcintosh of last year

DuckingTigers · 11/03/2016 at 20:49

I hope he's not a ducker like Kamdyn.

MightyMouse88 · 11/03/2016 at 15:42

Hey guys just wanted some feedback on howe this is looking, I have brough Gray back in after last nights game. Love the kid.

Backs: Laird, Bartel, Birchall, T. Lee, M. Brown (ESS), Broad ( Hartley, Adams)
    Mids: Fyfe, Dangerfield, Ablett, Sloane, Rockliff, Liberatore, B. Kennedy, Mathieson (Polkinghorne, Keays, MacPherson)
    Rucks: Martin, Naitanui (Grimley)
    Fwds: Martin, Barlow, S. Gray, Greene, Wells, Kerridge (Petracca, McDonald-Tipungwuti)

6.8k in bank

Any feedback would be appreciated.
    Thanks

CoachPrince · 11/03/2016 at 15:57

I like Sloane as a POD. The mouse trap may be triggered in double tooth length Bartel/Birchall. Good balance mostly. No Goldy = rolling the dice. Plus Toby Greene would be a difficult human to want good things for in life, though having a 'no tools' policy isn't always best for our teams. I wish you luck.

MightyMouse88 · 11/03/2016 at 16:11

Dan · 11/03/2016 at 16:14

Bartel may get rested. Sloane more attention with Danger gone. And B.Kennedy could be changed to Mills if you can find the 15-20k spare.

Korza · 11/03/2016 at 16:16

When perusing through the teams posted, i sometimes get stunned, which isn't to often. When i take a second look and ask myself, "how the bloody hell, did he fit this team in the salary cap" then i sit back and take notice.

Mike · 12/03/2016 at 13:03

Solid looking team. Go with it.

hedeski · 11/03/2016 at 14:57

Gday Jock glad your launch was a success.
Like the look of Broad and Menadue. Reckon s.Gray can pump out a 100ish ave and at his price I'm pretty tempted to stick him in there.
Quadzilla and Parker are giving me nightmares can't decide.
Cheers love ya work.

hedeski · 11/03/2016 at 15:13

Also mate when is the venue list getting updated? Thanks

Dan · 11/03/2016 at 16:15

Went both quad and parker. Both underpriced.

Dondeal · 11/03/2016 at 15:05

I'm going with Sam Gray this year. Massive risk I know but his last few games last year show that his ceiling is huge – higher than either Polec or Ah Chee imo. Built like a brick s**thouse, can kick a goal and with less rotations and no sub this year I can him regularly running through the midfield. No guts no glory!

PJ8 · 11/03/2016 at 15:15

I'm not convinced.

Last year played well when Wines was on ice in the back end of the season.
    This pre-season has played well but again it's NAB and everyone gets a go. As Jock said no Polec and Boak only was in 1 centre bounce last night so was eased in.
    On top of that Wines, Hartlett, Ebert and R.Gray will get midfield time before him.

magpie4ver · 11/03/2016 at 19:13

I'm not convinced either PJ8

Big G · 11/03/2016 at 15:09

any signs Chad Wingard will play in the guts this year or go back to his 2014 role?

PJ8 · 11/03/2016 at 15:20

Pretty sure I read somewhere that he is considered too dangerous to leave the forward line.

@BarronVonCrow · 11/03/2016 at 15:23

Yep, Hinkley said it on the AFL Twitter Q&A.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 11/03/2016 at 15:39

That's where he does his best work. Like rioli doesn't need 30 possessions in order to have an impact and score well. But with rotation restrictions like most running fwds will b pushed up into the midfield to help out during the game when a mid rests fwd.

Derek · 11/03/2016 at 16:04

Rioli. Now there is someone i would love to have in my team but i have a No-Hawks policy!

Average Joe · 11/03/2016 at 19:17

How'd you go last year without Hodge? He had a ripper second half, surely you can make exceptions

Dan · 11/03/2016 at 16:17

Too dangerous to leave the fwd line is a positive way of saying they don't have many options up fwd!

Derek · 11/03/2016 at 15:31

i think Chad will be perm forward. That doesn't worry me to much for the start of the season when Port have such a good draw. Chad will see plenty of the ball and kick more than his fair share of goals

Steeeve · 11/03/2016 at 15:50

Pretty sure he'll be on a flank but he should see plenty of the ball further down the ground. Locked into my side (over the likes of Zorko/Dahl) because of Port's easy start. Hopefully Lobbe will win just enough hit outs the Power can actually get the ball forward! Then Chad should be amongst it plenty.

Jonathon · 11/03/2016 at 16:08

wingard is a upgrade target in my opinion as he usually has slow starts and after the byes he just goes berserk. will definitely drop at least 50k in price

Derek · 11/03/2016 at 16:11

look at Ports draw….even Zac dawson could score points!

Ben · 11/03/2016 at 20:22

Ken in his ask the coach on the AFL website said Wingard was too good up forward to play too much midfield. Take that with a grain of salt, but worrying.

Shake n bake · 11/03/2016 at 15:13

For the 1st time I've cut Martin from my side. Just starting to have a few doubts. I'll wack him on my watchlist, just want to wait to see how he and the Tigers go.

PJ8 · 11/03/2016 at 15:17

You are falling for the NAB trap. He's a gun and will be a top 3 SC FWD.

Ignore last nights game, when the real stuff starts the big boys will come out to play.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 11/03/2016 at 15:18

Dusty will have a stinker Rd 1 blues r his bogey team. Believe it or not avgs 65 against the blues. Expect curnow to meet him in the middle at the first bounce and not leave his side.

RobDogs · 11/03/2016 at 15:32

Do you think the problems with Chopstick's dad going to get deported will affect him? Seem to remeber he is real close to his dad and am thinking it will really impact on his Richmond AND SC output. Has been a lock in my team from day one, but now thinking I should reconsider.

Chipped Sticks · 11/03/2016 at 15:59

Significant quandary indeed

Jonathon · 11/03/2016 at 16:09

hopefully people take him out now becuase hes not leaving my side
        his dad potentially being deported wouldve 100% affected him and its only a nab challenge so shouldnt be worried at all

Shake n bake · 11/03/2016 at 15:48

I know maybe most won't agree and say it was only a NAB game but sometimes you get those feelings. I only go on by what l see and here. Just hope I'm right!

PJ8 · 11/03/2016 at 16:00

It only matters what you see of the rookies in NAB.

PrincessMarigold · 11/03/2016 at 16:17

Chopsticks will drop by more than 50K by round 6 and his ave will be mid 80's. It happens every year, even those years without personal turmoil.
    Check the history books boys he's the poster boy for the season starting numpty who should never be considered as a starter in your SC team, unless hes sub 400k

DuckingTigers · 11/03/2016 at 21:14

I think you should recheck your statistics. For the last three years his first four round scores have been as follows: 2015 (1) 51 (2) 139 (3) 110 (4) 85 2014 (1) 102 (2) 108 (3) 84 (4) 94 2013 (1) 85 (2) 92 (3) 150 (4) 80. His lowest average; ergo, has been 96 for the opening four rounds over the past three years. I'd be happy with that yet I'm still favouring Wingard due to Port's early draw.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 11/03/2016 at 15:15

Of my guys who played this game robbie gray looks good to go just so classy with ball in hand and dangerous around goal. The Chad had a good hit out blew out a few cobwebs will b better for the run and will rotate between mid and fwd. Broad and menadue if named Rd 1 good rookie options.

magpie4ver · 11/03/2016 at 20:34

Trigger would love you to join my league we arent in one together. 216911 if you would like?

TRIGGER HAPPY · 11/03/2016 at 23:00

Thanks magpie I'm in.

Deccas · 11/03/2016 at 15:17

Is Byrne-Jones going to play round 1? Or is he not up to AFL level yet?

@BarronVonCrow · 11/03/2016 at 15:23

I wouldn't have him in the Best 22 ATM. But it's possible.

Que · 11/03/2016 at 15:22

Gray and Wingard

OR

Deledio and Wines

TRIGGER HAPPY · 11/03/2016 at 15:23

Go 2 so I have at least a pod in my team 🙂

tophawk · 11/03/2016 at 15:46

Gray and Wingard for me.

Sean · 11/03/2016 at 15:24

This year I'm seeing some teams with 6 premium midfielders, most with 5 with liberatore at m6. Those that have six aren't usually able to afford the top players in each line def, ruck and fwd. eg. Shaw, goldy or Deledio, Montagna. So what's better having Shaw 100k more than the next best player( scoring 10 points more) and goldy 150k more than the next best ( scoring 15 points more) with an extra rookie at m7 scoring 70 point on avg. or
Saving 250k and having an extra premium mid scoring 110 but being weaker in the top player of each line loosing 25 points a week but scoring 40 points more from and extra promo mid. Which is the better option keeping in mind if goldy and shaw remain the top playing in each line you would want to be trading them in at some stage, wouldn't it be easier to just start with them, loosing 15 points to start off the season?

Derek · 11/03/2016 at 16:01

i calculate the $ value at roughly $10k = 2 SC points per week.

to compare Shaw to Laird, you need to think is Shaw going to score more than 20 points than Laird. This is only relevant when comparing "keepers" at the start of the year.

For any player who isn't a keeper, its all about cash generation! Don't worry about their SC score, that will look after itself if they are increasing their value

@randomcliche · 11/03/2016 at 22:21

1.85 by my calcs, on avg, but $/100k changes a lot b/w rookies and premos, the split between them (i.e. how many premos) and the junk mid pricers is important!

Dan · 11/03/2016 at 16:20

Your weaker lines as far as premos go, should be the lines where there are lots of decent rookies to choose from. Not so many in mids as previous years, thus ppl loading up mids and going weaker in def and a bit in fwds too.

Average Joe · 11/03/2016 at 19:26

Like what dan said, better rookies in Def and Fwd lines this year. Mid rooks either too expensive or don't have enough js

Plus mid premos are more reliable than other premos

Tony · 11/03/2016 at 15:37

Where are last nites scores?

Kev · 11/03/2016 at 15:53

Check fanfooty, Tony

Steeeve · 11/03/2016 at 15:39

The question isn't whether to have Dusty in your side. Everyone will need him (barring LTI). The question is whether you should start with him. He has traditionally struggled against Carlton, and his old man's saga would have to be a serious distraction. If I drop him from my side it will only be because I think I can make him a priority upgrade target after about six rounds. Does anyone see his price dropping significantly?

Tony · 11/03/2016 at 15:41

I reckon he'll average about 100pts at best thru the first 6.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 11/03/2016 at 15:45

Not significantly but don't think it will go up much either so he is priced about right at $520k and $560k. He is an upgrade for me.

Cam · 11/03/2016 at 15:46

even wuth "bogey sides", a carlton team this inexperienced is frankly vulnerable every game of the year to have a guy like Dusty tear them apart. Curnow may get the tag on him but when Richmond inevitably get 6 goals up by half time and then the flood gates open you can bet 2 or 3 of those goals will come from Dusty

TRIGGER HAPPY · 11/03/2016 at 15:51

Maybe but if you look at the two games dusty played against the blues last year dusty scored 51 and 68 they just seem to his bogey team based on history.

rosco_peco · 16/03/2016 at 09:53

let us not forget that his first round score is only in his rolling average for one week

Grahame Lebroy · 11/03/2016 at 15:53

No don't think he will drop much, expecting him to be a higher price come end of season

PrincessMarigold · 11/03/2016 at 16:14

Dan · 11/03/2016 at 16:22

I think he's more chance of droping significantly than rising significantly.

@randomcliche · 11/03/2016 at 22:28

Steve, the bloke pulls out decent scores and is always the talk of the town, whether eating noodles or chatting to DFAT. Oh, normally though when is just chilling on the harley he is in the news for his bigger tank this season. Has scope to go higher. For me its a relative scope for improvement between him a few in the 400-500k bracket like hall that will determine whether he starts in my team. He hasn't made my team yet, but never say never, you'll want him by rnd 12.

jockreynolds · 11/03/2016 at 15:40

Jackson Trengove 44
Dougal Howard 42
Karl Amon 39
Charlie Dixon 29
Matthew White 21

SC_Beast · 11/03/2016 at 15:43

Thanks Jock, congrats on the launch of KK! Thoughts on Rance and Houli please?

Tret · 11/03/2016 at 15:47

CC*?

SC_Beast · 11/03/2016 at 15:49

Yes bloody auto correct it to Kade Kolo lol!

jockreynolds · 11/03/2016 at 18:29

Thanks Beast! Like em both as PODs mate

Sana · 12/03/2016 at 08:53

CK*?

Chill · 11/03/2016 at 15:45

Thoughts on Billings? I'm calling break-out year!

Sammyboy · 11/03/2016 at 22:07

Shoosh

Skeleton · 11/03/2016 at 15:56

Hey fellow supercoachers!

Would love if one of you blokes could give me the Nay or yay on my current team! Here it goes:

Def; Laird,Bartel,Birchall,Sheridan,Hartley,brown(tipa, broad)
Mid; danger,gaj,Jkenedy,ward,rocky,Libba,mills, Gresham (mathieson,petracca,adamson)
Ruck;nicnat, Gawn (cox)
Forward;Martin,Barlow,wingard,wells,millera, kerridge(grimley,McCarthy)

Sarah · 11/03/2016 at 16:32

Nay, my thoughts:

Def: Bartel and Birchall are shocking picks.
    Mid: Solid, but you can't select JPK over Parker
    Ruck: You can't go set n forget without Goldstein, otherwise you pretty much can't get him in without wasting trades.
    Fwd: WIngard isn't a good pick, look for a midfield type player instead, likely average a lot more than a permanet forward

TheMont · 11/03/2016 at 17:07

I agree with Sarag, though i think Birchall is a soild selection. He'll finish top 10, and be some what consistent.

Benjamima Puddleduck · 11/03/2016 at 22:02

Great team.
    Easy team to manage upgrading across the board.

Let me tell you this, no one knows who the top players are each year, they can only have a educated or history(how the player has scored previously) guess, and more than not that guess goes out the window at some point.

There are certain players i would choose over others in your team, but they would be on very similar points for price.

Rascal · 11/03/2016 at 15:57

Why is just about every team selecting bartel? Won't play mids, will be managed so likely to miss games esp against the weaker sides and getting long in the tooth so more prone to injury. Likely to avg around 90-95. The guy I have I have not seen in one team is durable, less likely to miss games and is elite by foot. Just not sure what the big hang up on bartel is?

Derek · 11/03/2016 at 15:59

there is no substitute for quality!

Rascal · 11/03/2016 at 16:02

my guy is quality too.

PJ8 · 11/03/2016 at 16:02

Agree! Has never been in my team

SC_Beast · 11/03/2016 at 16:03

90-95 is a good average for a defender. Would you mind sharing your player of choice?

Average Joe · 11/03/2016 at 16:10

yes, who is this mystery player that no-one is picking?

Rascal · 11/03/2016 at 16:19

Should avg around 95.
      wouldn't be a pod if I told you and I guarantee he will in a lot of teams once his identity is revealed.

Steeeve · 11/03/2016 at 16:24

That's not in the community spirit mate. And I think if he was as good a choice as you say he'd already be getting talked about.

Rascal · 11/03/2016 at 16:30

yeah I find it amazing that he has not been mentioned once in any post and as I said have not seen him in one team, whereas Bartel is in just about every team as a D3.

I guarantee this guy will play more games than Bartel an score similar or higher.

All will be revealed very soon

Rascal · 11/03/2016 at 16:42

Round 81451981
            Round 7171229120
            Round 521324100
            Round 417825110
            Round 32042486
            Round 217724116

look at those disposals by foot! – gold in supercoach.

Rascal · 11/03/2016 at 16:43

Round 81451981
              Round 7171229120
              Round 521324100
              Round 417825110
              Round 32042486
              Round 217724116

try again – look at those disposals by foot! – gold in supercoach!

SC_Beast · 11/03/2016 at 16:50

This isn't even hard to read.

Better Luck Nxt Yr · 11/03/2016 at 17:11

Robert Murphy
                  Round 22 – 75,
                  Round 21 – 93
                  Round 20 – 101
                  Turns 34 this year. Has only once averaged over 92.8 in last 11 seasons.
                  You would have said Bartel was more durable that Bob at the start of last year too.

Better Luck Nxt Yr · 11/03/2016 at 17:14

*than* Bob

Rascal · 11/03/2016 at 17:17

bingo – capt Bob!
                    not reason he cant repeat that this year.

give me a reason the all Australian capt is not a better pick than Bartel?
                    played 20 games last year
                    is the capt of the dogs so the capt will not be rested as much as other players
                    same age as bartel
                    elite by foot and goes by foot much more than hand
                    dogs look to get the ball in his hands as the distributor coming off the backline
                    dogs play the first 7 games under the roof
                    Need I go on?

SC_Beast · 11/03/2016 at 17:28

1. Murphy is old as is Bartel.
                    2. Bartel is cheaper and will go through the middle.
                    3. Murphy has handed his role over to JJ.
                    4. Dogs will slide this year.

Benjamima Puddleduck · 11/03/2016 at 22:06

Agree
                    Agree
                    Agree
                    Dogs wont slide, not by a long shot.

Rascal · 11/03/2016 at 23:05

Agree murphy is as old ax bartel
                    But bartel won't go through the middle have u seen the cats mids?
                    Murphy will still get plenty of the ball jj is just a apprentice
                    Dogs will b there when the drums r beating

Better Luck Nxt Yr · 11/03/2016 at 17:37

I'll give you three, but only because you asked.

Bartel has averaged over 95 every year for the last 11 years except last season (although if you take out the injury affected 5, he would have) and over 100 in 8 of those 11 seasons whereas Bob has only averaged over 95 once and never over 100.

If you look over the last 11 years, Bartel has played at least 20 games 9 times and Bob has played at least 20 games only 6 times.

Bartel is $25,000 cheaper and he is younger than Bob (if only marginally).

Having said that, Bob still SHOULD be a decent pick and you should follow your instincts.

DuckingTigers · 11/03/2016 at 21:29

……..and he's just such a great bloke that he's a pain in the arse. There's no way I'd pick captain smarmy. He's only a good average player.

Rascal · 11/03/2016 at 23:10

U cant look at history that was when bartel was younger and played midfield. He aint young anymore and not sure where he will play but wont b in the midfield.

SC_Beast · 11/03/2016 at 16:48

How soon Rascal. Either this bloke does not exist or I'm sure people are picking him.

Big G · 11/03/2016 at 16:24

Just give us a clue.

james · 11/03/2016 at 16:29

Rascal surely your player is Zac dawson if not he is cheap and should average a lot more than 40 points imo he can get up to 60

Derek · 11/03/2016 at 16:38

i was thinking the same James 🙂 he's talking about Zac!

he did crank out a big 62 in NAB 1

Dan · 11/03/2016 at 16:56

Its McGovern. Will be back to that intercept marker and running out of def alot more since WC have their big defs back.

Rascal · 11/03/2016 at 17:10

nah seen McGovern in a stack of teams so not him.
          stupid excel pastes as a text so sorry about the post before.
          but it is kicks, handballs, disposals, SC pts.

SC_Beast · 11/03/2016 at 17:12

Just tell.

Chill · 11/03/2016 at 16:31

Completely agree Rascal. I had him but now dropped. I have gone Shaw, Laird and KK and 3 rookies.

Derek · 11/03/2016 at 16:41

i heard people saying the same about Hodge last year.

RobDogs · 11/03/2016 at 17:06

Elite kick, am thinking Rich?

West · 11/03/2016 at 17:20

Its Robert Murphy.

Think hes a bit long in the tooth this year. Wont average over 90 IMO

Rascal · 11/03/2016 at 17:24

better than bartel and if he avg 90-95 well that is all we r expecting out of bartel as an earlier post said I quote "a good average for a defender"

surely he has gotta be considered alongside bartel, just don't understand all the bartel hype.

West · 11/03/2016 at 17:30

Bartel is undervalued because of the injury affected games last year. Murphy is priced at his price after a full season.

Rascal · 11/03/2016 at 23:16

I think u can expect 90-95 from both.

Holty · 11/03/2016 at 18:31

hi Rascal. You have started a great debate until you mentioned Murphy. Before you put the argument in about Bartel being to long in the teeth, you should look at Murphys stats. Murphy is older, has only ever averaged over 95 once in 11 seasons. Bartel has only averaged below 95 once in 11 seasons. Before last year, Bartel had incredibly only missed 10 games in 10 seasons. If you expect him to miss games because of his age, you have to expect Murphy to be rested as well.
            But i will give you the fact if you do go with Murphy, he will be a massive POD and to achieve greatness in supercoach, you need to take those risks. Good luck for the season bud. And once again, this Bartel debate im sure will continue until the season starts

Rascal · 11/03/2016 at 23:15

Murphy is capt and they wont rest the capt as much as bartel. No point looking at history for the old blokes as when bartel was 26 he played midfield in his prime, he aint gonna play midfield and not in his prime. Neither is murphy but if you look at last year he went alright. Yep going with murphy as my pod. Good luck to you too.

Rascal · 11/03/2016 at 23:18

Oh and i never said he was younger just as good of pick.

Holty · 11/03/2016 at 17:36

He is in my side. First defender i selected. He is the only proven premium who is under valued.

Derek · 11/03/2016 at 18:06

good debate.

Murphy overachieved last year, Bartel underachieved.

Votes · 11/03/2016 at 15:58

Who should I have as my F3? Wingard, Greene, Hall? And who for my D3? Bartell, Yeo, McGovern, Jason Johanison or Brodie smith or Jamie Macmillan

PJ8 · 11/03/2016 at 16:03

IMO

Greene for F3

Francis · 11/03/2016 at 17:09

Get Stringer as F3. First 7 games at Etihad, will be $550+ very quickly. IMO

TRIGGER HAPPY · 11/03/2016 at 16:00

F3 wingard geez must b loaded up fwd.

Dave · 11/03/2016 at 16:03

Menadue or Milera ? Thinking a few injuries to Richmond means menadur is a lock

Adam · 11/03/2016 at 16:21

MENADUE, he is definitely a lock and is also cheaper, jump on!

@BarronVonCrow · 11/03/2016 at 16:32

Go Menadue. Crows will have Cameron and Knight to come back in. They'll push Milera out if he's in the 22 early.

Average Joe · 11/03/2016 at 16:08

join my league, cheers fellas 870035

Uncle Chop, Chop · 11/03/2016 at 16:11

Thoughts on my team:
B: Houli, Laird, Birchall, Lonergan, brown, hartely, (collins, broad)
M: Fyfe, Danger, GAJ/Pendels, Rocky, Parker, Libba, B Kennedy, Gresham, (Adamson, Mattieson, Cunningham/Gore)
Goldy, Lobbe, (Wyatt)
Deleido, Martin, Wingard, Wells, Grimely, Kerridge, (Tippa, Petracca)
My main worry is Lobbe – Who to downgrade/upgrade

Derek · 11/03/2016 at 16:28

i'm sticking to my original plan regards Lobbe.

He is only $389k and should make a bit of cash. port have an easy draw to start and he is the number 1 ruck at Port. (Zac Smith is not).

The last two games are only NAB – he didn't have alot to prove so i'm thinking he was at half rat-power. What i did like he was laying plenty of tackles.

I understand he is not a keeper, and anyone who isn't a keeper should be in the team to make cash. I believe he will make as much cash as any other non-keeper rucks, in the meantime Goldy hopefully will get a bit cheaper.

i started with Bellchambers at R2 last year and nicely upgraded to Jacobes in round 6 – saved me $90k

Bill · 12/03/2016 at 01:44

Depends how much $ in the bank.. maybe try dropping lids down to a Merrett/Billings/Hall type and using that cash to get Lobbe up to Gawn/NicNat?

james · 11/03/2016 at 16:11

starting to really consider boak as a pod scored 100+ in his first nab game and scored 83 last and only attented 1 centre bounce, when the real stuff starts will boak be playing more forward or stay in the guts

Steeeve · 11/03/2016 at 16:25

Think you know what you'll get from Boak, a good POD but not top 10 mid by season's end.

@BarronVonCrow · 11/03/2016 at 16:33

I like Boak, but you can get Wines for 10K less and I'd put my money on Quadzilla finishing higher in the rankings.

blake · 11/03/2016 at 16:19

how do you find out what percentage of teams a player is in

@BarronVonCrow · 11/03/2016 at 16:34

In the players section there's an option that says "Coaches Choice". That's where you'll find ownership %.

Adam · 11/03/2016 at 16:24

I love how everyone seems to think Wines was "injured" or something of the sort against Melbourne. Viney clearly and thoroughly demolished him and see the ociassional comment whereas Wines is in every single one.

Could someone explain the hype over Wines?

West · 11/03/2016 at 16:43

maybe has something to do with the fact he averaged 100 in his second year of footy… maybe becuase he has big quads aswell

Kev · 11/03/2016 at 16:53

4th year in the system and is the right age for a breakout season. Contested beast at 525k is hard to ignore

@TheNoLanguage · 11/03/2016 at 17:12

Has already been there and done it. Viney has done very little except talk smack about how good he is. Wines every day of the week.

EDM · 11/03/2016 at 17:41

I've never heard Viney talk smack about how good he is. Tends to let his footy do the talking. But agree, Wines the better prospect.

DuckingTigers · 11/03/2016 at 21:37

Once you pick the grapes from the Viney ou can enjoy some nice Wines.

Jabba07 · 11/03/2016 at 16:37

Hi all, thoughts on a different approach:

Def: Houli, B Smith, McGovern, Lonnegan, Hartley Broad
Mid: Ward, Rockliff, Parker, Viney, Duncan, Libba, M Crouch, Mills
Ruck: Goldie, Gawn (Currie)
Fwd: Barlow, Greene, Hall, De Goey, Wells, Kerridge

Bank 196k.

Strategy is to go in with undervalued players except ruck which is set and forget. Plan is to pick up super premiums when they have a poor patch.

I am new to this, am I being stupid?

Sarah · 11/03/2016 at 16:44

A big issue with your team is you don't have a clear caption option. If you upgrade Viney to a Fyfe, Danger, or Ablett it gives you a good captain for each week.

A suggestion would be to downgrade Crouch or Libba to a rookie, upgrade De Goey to Martin and upgrade Viney to Danger. It'll be a much stronger looking team.

Benjamima Puddleduck · 11/03/2016 at 22:12

you must have missed the word GOLDIE in his list

judd0 · 11/03/2016 at 16:51

Haha Jabba my friend you are so crazy it just might work, but it won't.
    It's just to much risk mate, but that would be a fun team to trade with throughout the year, if your looking to have fun for a season to learn the ropes this would be a good team.
    Rookies are the main money makers in this game you can't rely on mid pricers or fallen premiums to make cash because it's just to hard to predict which ones will. I like a lot of your picks but that's just to much risk in one team.

Derek · 11/03/2016 at 16:52

i think i went that strategy a few years ago and just ran out of trades!

I think you need min 10 keepers in your starting team

Benjamima Puddleduck · 11/03/2016 at 22:16

So true, to many to possible upgrade to premiums through out the year.
      Not to say, that some of those mids wont make it up there this year.

Jabba · 11/03/2016 at 22:23

Ok had a rethink to guns and rookies

Def: Shaw Houli McGovern Smith Broad Hartley

Mid: Fyfe Danger Ablett Rocky Parker Libba Mills Kerridge

Ruck: Goldie Martin

Fwd: Barlow Greene Hall Wells McCarthy M.Brown

Is this stronger?

@randomcliche · 11/03/2016 at 22:58

Yes. Much so, until I read Greene the butcher. Consider a more reliable F2, or a ruck/fwd swing set with Tippet, Sinclair et al for ruck cover.

Jimmy P · 11/03/2016 at 16:43

Feedback on my team?
DEF: Houli, Laird, Gibson, Brown, Hartley, Collins (Adams, Broad)
MID: Dangerfield, Pendlebury, Sidebottom, Bontempelli, Shiel, Cripps, Duncan, Libba (Petracca, Mathieson, Macpherson)
RUCK: Blicavs, Gawn (Michael)
FWD: Barlow, Billings, Hall, Kerridge, Kommer, Grimley (Obrien, Tipungwuti)

@TheNoLanguage · 11/03/2016 at 17:13

Not sure about Sidey and Pendles in the same team but other than that I like it!

SC_Beast · 11/03/2016 at 17:38

Gibo is a POD, not concerned that he will be the second tall?

@randomcliche · 11/03/2016 at 23:01

Really strong, great pods mostly. Don't worry about Pendles and Sidebum in same team imo, had swan and pendles for years. Oh, I ran Gibbo last year in hope he would run free with Lake at home. Didn't happen. Less likely this year. No for mine.

Superbj · 11/03/2016 at 16:53

Hey guys can I grab some feedback on my team, first year im taking supercoach seriously.
Def: Shaw, Rance, Pairs, McDonald (kangas), Hartley, M Brown. ( Hibberd , Keath).
Mid: Fyfe, Danger, Pendles, Ward, B crouch, libba, kerridge , Clarke (kangas). ( Mattheson and 2 rookies).
Rick: Goldy, Martin, (Chol).
Forward: deledio, Martin, Barlow, wellss, Kennedy (demons), kommer. ( petracca and a rookie).

Still iffy on having both deledio and dusty. Might downgrade to a hall or greene.

Superbj · 11/03/2016 at 16:54

By Paris I mean Laird

SC_Beast · 11/03/2016 at 17:38

Don't start Deledio.

Northernsoul74 · 11/03/2016 at 18:34

I assume this is due to price? Interested if you're applying the same logic to Goldy and Shaw in their respective positions.

Lazy_Simmo · 12/03/2016 at 11:46

yeah agree with Beast.
        I would apply the same logic to Shaw Northernsoul, but I feel Goldy is legitimate Capt choice if your running loophole.

Hell Broke Luce · 11/03/2016 at 16:58

I've got a team you'll go nuts about. One way or another.

Backs: KK, Bartel, Yeo, Rich, Aish, Weitering (rooks)
Mids: Fyfe, Ablett, Shiel, Rockliff, Wines, Libba, Mills, some rookie (rooks)
Rucks: Gawn, Sinclair (rook)
Forwards: Martin, Wingard, Menzel, Weels, Milera, Kerridge (rooks)

Mid Price Delight! What do you think?

SC_Beast · 11/03/2016 at 17:33

I do not like Yeo. Showed us nothing in the 2 NAB challenge games thus far. You have spent too much in defence, trade one of Aish and Weitering. Would also trade either Menzel or Wells and try and scrounge enough cash to get a decent F3 like Greene.

Hell Broke Luce · 11/03/2016 at 18:53

Most would but I'm backing in the mid pricers. Wells and Menzel should at least gain some coin. If Hall busts you're left with no cash gain and a trade.
      And Yeo should be fine. Plus he's a POD now.
      I'm just sick of guns and rookie teams, feel like taking a thrill ride for once.

medadsson · 11/03/2016 at 20:29

Hope you are right but agree with SC Beast. You are in for a rollercoaster ride with Yeo. Yes he can pump out some good scores but he is also likely to give you a 50-60 more often than you may wish to bear. Personally going with McGovern. Also consider that Yeo may be required to stay down back due to newly reported injury to Mitch Brown. Good luck all the same 🙂

Benjamima Puddleduck · 11/03/2016 at 22:19

Pretty sure the coach has stated that Yeo will be running balls deeep through the mid this year.
          People get so swayed by the scores from NAB games.

Francis · 11/03/2016 at 17:15

Thoughts lads?

DEF: Shaw, Houli, Sheridan, Dea, Brown, Broad (Collins, Ruggles)
MID: Fyfe, Ablett, Rockliff, Parker, Wines, Liberatore, Simpkin, Mills (Keays, Mathieson, Macpherson)
RUCK: Goldstein, Gawn (Grimley)
FWD: Martin, Barlow, Stringer, De Goey, Wells, Kerridge (Petracca, McDonald-Tipungwuti)

Got 55k left. Thanks!

Big G · 11/03/2016 at 17:30

Ruggles. Interesting rookie POD

SC_Beast · 11/03/2016 at 17:35

I think your D3 should be a keeper, and I don't see Sheridan being keeper. I wouldn't select Simpkin – hasn't shown much downgrade Simpkin to rookie and upgrade Sheridan.

Phil · 11/03/2016 at 18:41

Sheridan is currently my D2!

SC_Beast · 11/03/2016 at 17:41

Thoughts on Houli, Rance, Johannisen?

Pinidu · 11/03/2016 at 17:54

Definitely between Houli and Rance mate.

I have a gut feeling that one of them is going to play really well and average over 100 this year but I'm trying to figure out who…Houli has played well in the NAB challenge so for me he would be slightly ahead of Rance.

SC_Beast · 11/03/2016 at 18:00

Thanks mate, appreciate the reply.

xav · 11/03/2016 at 17:50

lost my fwd pod edwards, got 504k to spend on a forward

Pinidu · 11/03/2016 at 17:56

Barlow. lock him in and throw away the key.

xav · 11/03/2016 at 18:11

got barlow

Northernsoul74 · 11/03/2016 at 18:28

Edwards cleared for round 1.

Pinidu · 11/03/2016 at 17:51

Community,

I'm in a live draft at the moment and am selecting a player for my midfield bench.

I have singled out my four best options:
– Dion Prestia (GCS)
– Marc Murphy (CARL)
– Jack Macrae (WB)
– Mitch Duncan (GEEL)

Who should I pick? Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

SC_Beast · 11/03/2016 at 17:53

Duncan.

hedeski · 11/03/2016 at 18:32

Yep duncan high ceiling

Youngy · 12/03/2016 at 10:49

Duncan

Pinidu · 11/03/2016 at 18:07

Community, thoughts on my team?

DEF: Shaw, Laird, Simpson, M. Brown (ESS), Hartley, Broad (Adams, Tipungwiti)
MID: Fyfe, Ablett, Dangerfield, Pendlebury, Rockliff, Liberatore, Mills, Parish (Keays, Mathieson, MacPherson)
RUCK: S. Martin, Naitinui (Cox)
FWD: D. Martin, Barlow, Greene, Wells, Milera, Kerridge (Petracca, Grimley)

Defence options are quite shallow this year and there are plenty of rookies so I have stacked up my midfield.

Thanks in advance.

magpie4ver · 11/03/2016 at 20:35

Pinidu if you have any leagues left would love it if you would join mine? 216911 if you would like?

Pinidu · 11/03/2016 at 20:39

I'd love to mate. I'll join now. Turns out we also barrack for the same AFL team.

magpie4ver · 11/03/2016 at 20:42

Sweet! Carn The Pies!!!!! Welcome to the league!!!

Pinidu · 11/03/2016 at 21:00

Also mate, could I please grab your thoughts on my team??

magpie4ver · 11/03/2016 at 21:05

Sure! Not liking simpson think Docs a better option? Think you should go Goldy Gawn in Ruck? Other than that looks good!! As we all know it really comes down to the rookies and make adjustments in 12 days based on RD1 Lineups!

LHMORWOOD · 11/03/2016 at 18:21

Any thoughts or changes that should be made Community?

It's been a tough one to decide whether to pick Shiel, Parker or Rockliff as my M5. Which one will be more consistent throughout the year?

DEF: Shaw. Laird. Bartel. M.Brown (Ess). Hartley. K.Collins. (N.Broad & T.Ruggles)

MID: Fyfe. Dangerfield. Pendlebury. Ablett. Shiel. Liberatore. Menadue. Gresham. (Gore, Mathieson, MacPherson)

RUCK: Goldstein. Gawn (Grimley)

FWD: Martin. Barlow. Greene. De Goey. L.McCarthy. S.Kerridge. (Petracca & McDonald-Tipungwuti

LHMORWOOD · 11/03/2016 at 18:38

Also whether it's worth having Goldy in at that price. Is it worth swapping him for Nic Nat and either upgrading De Goey to Franklin or try to strengthen my defence???

Appreciate the help.

Hawks · 11/03/2016 at 22:50

Back Goldy in, his the best ruckman by far, and I think will retain if not increase his price.

@randomcliche · 11/03/2016 at 23:16

Shiel Parker Rocky all great picks, but can't start without Rocky IMO. He is a potential Top 4 player super discounted, the others are just potential top 8 players (i.e. won't beat 4 of danger, baby jesus, teen wolf, pendles, rocky).

Lazy_Simmo · 12/03/2016 at 11:55

yep well put Random. Rocky is super discount and elite premo. Both Shiel & Parker have great potential & good history but aren't in the same bracket as Rocky.

Ewing · 11/03/2016 at 18:30

Ablett and Wells OR Cripps and Hall and 40k

Phil · 11/03/2016 at 18:39

Don't mind Hall, but first one easily

Hell Broke Luce · 12/03/2016 at 00:26

Greatest of all time and one of the season's biggest locks v two fellas who will be lucky to make the top 10 at their positions

Blueprime · 12/03/2016 at 01:13

Youllthrashme · 11/03/2016 at 18:32

Hi – second yr SC player. Have tried to learn and read a bit. Thoughts on my team?

DEF: Laird, Bartel, Salem, Harwood Brown (Ess). Hartley (Lee & T.Ruggles)

MID: Dangerfield, Ablett, Ward, Rockliff, Wines, Gibbs, Liberatore, Crowley (Petracca, Polkinghorne, Mathieson)

RUCK: NicNat, Gawn (Grimley)

FWD: Barlow, Rioli, Hall, Menzel, Wells, Milera (Kerridge, McDonald-Tipungwuti)

@randomcliche · 11/03/2016 at 23:21

back is a bit skinny, esp at D3/d4. Prolly better to premo/rookie than double trouble. Plenty are running KK and McGovern at slightly more $. Some good PODs. Enjoy Rioli.

Holty · 11/03/2016 at 18:50

lol.i think the only people who dont start Kerridge this year are people who dont know what AFL is.

HOLLA · 11/03/2016 at 18:51

Dominating.

tophawk · 11/03/2016 at 19:26

On fire. Crippsy looks pretty sharp as well for his first hit out. Firmly on my watch list.

magpie4ver · 11/03/2016 at 18:54

Thinking of trading S.Kerridge into Daisy as a nice POD

Holty · 11/03/2016 at 19:09

do it. lol

magpie4ver · 11/03/2016 at 19:11

lol…it was a joke!

magpie4ver · 11/03/2016 at 20:36

Holty not sure if we are in a league together would love if you joined?? 216911 join if you would like to?

Youngy · 11/03/2016 at 23:39

No No No No No!

Benjamima Puddleduck · 12/03/2016 at 11:18

do it, you wont.. =D

magpie4ver · 11/03/2016 at 19:01

Shaw, T-Mac, Doc, M. Brown, Hartley, K. Collins (ATM, Ruggles)

Fyfe, Pendels, Ablett, R. Gray, Shiel, Libba, D. Wells, Mills (Keays, Mathieson, R. Davis)

Goldy, Gawn (Loersch)

Wingard, Bartel, A. Hall, D. Menzel, Menadue, S. Kerridge (Petracca, Grimely)

Pro. Sc. 1965

$12.4 left in the kitty

SC_Beast · 11/03/2016 at 19:03

Bartel cannot play fwd this year unfortunately.

magpie4ver · 11/03/2016 at 19:07

Opps thats Barlow…..I just went to edit but you commented so i couldnt

magpie4ver · 11/03/2016 at 19:08

Not sure why I typed Bartel??? Brain fart

SC_Beast · 11/03/2016 at 19:14

ahah innocent mistake, it's a nice looking team!

magpie4ver · 11/03/2016 at 19:20

Thanks Mate! Subject to Change.

magpie4ver · 11/03/2016 at 19:17

Shaw, T-Mac, Doc, M. Brown, Hartley, K. Collins (AMT, Ruggles)

Goldy, Gawn (Loersch)

Wingard, Barlow, A. Hall, D. Menzel, Menadue, S. Kerridge (Petracca, Grimely)

Pro. Sc. 1965

$12.4 left in the kitty

Hawks · 11/03/2016 at 23:00

Nice team, very similar to mine.

Is it worth having Grimley when you select 2 premo rucks? I could understand having him if you had Tippett to swing? I think there are better forward choices at the same price.

@randomcliche · 11/03/2016 at 23:24

Love lots of it. I think Bud will beat Wingard at season end, saves $ too.

Big Balls · 11/03/2016 at 19:17

Sammy kerridge ur a star. Just got that feeling itll be a 50 next week but still should be a lock for everyone .

Brett · 11/03/2016 at 19:20

G'day community , feels like Christmas is upon us ! Any feedback , would be appreciated… how many ways is there to skin a cat (geelong supporter pun) ! Loads of different strategies around

Rememberthetitans

Shaw , johannisen, t mckenzie, l mcdonald, dea , brown (hartley /ruggles)

Ablett, danger, fyfe, rocky, parker, wines, Libba, kerridge (gore , Mathison, McPherson)

Gawn , z smith ( grimley)

Martin, barlow, hall, wells , b kennedy menadue (petracca , mcdonald-t…..)

Pehaps wines down to mills and spend the cash downback t mac to / laird ?

Finding it hard to justify the initial spend down there , $500k by no means is a lock hundred ! Thoughts ?

Cheers

Brett · 11/03/2016 at 19:22

*T mckenzie or l mcdonald to a premo

Average Joe · 11/03/2016 at 21:12

Lot of people feel like that as well brett but I feel that it's a lot better to have at least 2 solid premos in each line (apart from ruck). It will help later on when you can upgrade each line evenly, if you get what I mean. Recommend doing what you said, or simply downgrading mcdonald to a rookie like collins and upgrading another mid-pricer. Less risky but if you nail the mid-pricers you'll be in for a treat of a season

tophawk · 11/03/2016 at 19:23

Lock it in Eddy!! Kerridge is a no brainer. Callum Mills has now also been locked in my side. Looks the goods.

magpie4ver · 11/03/2016 at 19:40

Anyone interested in getting in a league?

magpie4ver · 11/03/2016 at 19:54

League code is 216911 if you are interested looking to play a lot of JR Community Coaches!!!!! You all Studs! Anyone JR Community is welcome!!!!

medadsson · 11/03/2016 at 20:31

Cheers, I'm in … Astroboys.

magpie4ver · 11/03/2016 at 20:37

Nice Mate welcome to the league!

Liam · 11/03/2016 at 20:52

Im in Magpie

magpie4ver · 11/03/2016 at 20:54

Sweet Mate welcome to the League!!!!!!

hedeski · 11/03/2016 at 21:31

Ha ha love the name cheers mag

@randomcliche · 11/03/2016 at 23:31

Boom in. All full.

Holty · 11/03/2016 at 20:22

wow. Graham has backed up again. for all those who are looking at those NAB bolters, you should have a look at him

tophawk · 11/03/2016 at 20:38

I know. He is showing some very good early season form. Could be a break out year for him. I probably will not pick him to start with, but if he starts the season proper like this, he could be one to snap up when he goes on the bubble.

Holty · 11/03/2016 at 20:58

he is just at that awkward price. if he was around the liba/crouch price, he would be very interesting.

magpie4ver · 11/03/2016 at 20:38

Invited you too Holty

Holty · 11/03/2016 at 20:57

im in. Bahahaha, love the name.

magpie4ver · 11/03/2016 at 21:00

Nice….someone with a sense of humor!!!!! Welcome mate and thanks for joining!!!!

tophawk · 11/03/2016 at 20:32

Callum Mills is a LOCK now IMHO. Very solid again tonight. Kerridge is now obviously slotted in my forward line. The more I see Callum Sinclair play, the more I like him. Value for money at 409K as a R2 alongside Goldy?

magpie4ver · 11/03/2016 at 20:38

tophawk I would like to invite you to my league if you would like to join? 216911 if you are interested?

tophawk · 11/03/2016 at 20:40

No dramas. More than happy to join. Cheers!

magpie4ver · 11/03/2016 at 20:43

Sweet no dramas. All fun good banter!!!!!! Welcome and thanks!!!!!

magpie4ver · 11/03/2016 at 20:43

Cheers!

Peter56 · 11/03/2016 at 21:10

I have Goldy with Sinclair and set and forget.

@randomcliche · 11/03/2016 at 23:34

I think if you start Sinclair at R2, don't start Goldy and copy mad mick. 3 other options in gawn, martin, nic nat.

Youngy · 11/03/2016 at 23:42

If your going to run Sinclair, I feel like he must be run in the fwd line putting him as R2 is way to risky….

Peter56 · 11/03/2016 at 23:57

I know everyone if hooked on Gawn but I am not convinced. By talking Sinclair I can afford Goldy.

It runs with that old agument about being able to afford a better player else where that will make up the point difference between say Nic Nat and Sinclar at the start of the season.

Youngy · 12/03/2016 at 10:46

I agree, I am not convinced on Gawn at all, not even in the slightest. He hasn't played a season with more than 13 games, and U can get Nic Nat for practically the same price who I believe is less risky and has a bigger upside.

Still believe you should run Nic nat instead of Sinclair. I think the points made up there will be bigger than the money spent somewhere else.

If you where to go Sinclair where would the extra money go?

Peter56 · 13/03/2016 at 02:35

I can upgrade Buddy to Barlow.

Still 10 days to go = at least 30 changes 🙂

Average Joe · 11/03/2016 at 20:58

Bartel, MacMillan, birchall or docherty? Most will probably say Bartel but can people give me their opinions on the others as well

Youngy · 11/03/2016 at 23:43

Bartel, not a big fan of the rest

Outforblood · 12/03/2016 at 00:25

Anyone want to join a highly competitive league 466129 filling fast!,,,

Boyd oh Boyd · 12/03/2016 at 03:07

S. Martin and Gresham or Naitanui and Mills?

Youngy · 12/03/2016 at 10:49