A challenge for our community
Me, Higgo and Crouch are working on a problem in here at CoachKings HQ. She’s gettin a bit heated. I said to the boys – if I know our community as well as I reckon I do … I KNOW there are shitloads of you who can help here. We want this game to be something EVERYONE in our community can be bloody proud of and your input is critical.
Here’s our challenge folks;
Below we have a draft of some artwork. When we’ve figured this out this will be plastered all over pubs, clubs & RSLs all over this wide brown land of ours.
Think of the scenario.. Nackers walks into his local pub.. gaggin for a beer. He sees this banner. He already knows about Supercoach and the other long form fantasy platforms. We want him to have a crack at CoachKings.. he’s never heard of it before.
- We want Nackers to get the message that a single CoachKings contest lasts the duration of only ONE MATCH. It’s different to the popular long form formats. Does he look at this banner at get the idea? Do the words “Daily Fantasy Sports” do the trick.. or do we need to be more specific here? How could we get this message across to old Nackers better
- We’re thinking.. Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) is an established thing in the States. But does it mean much here to the average bloke? Maybe we need to make it a bit more direct.. One Match Fantasy.. One Match, Pick 9.. dunno.. any ideas folks?
- If you haven’t gotten your head around how CoachKings works yet, have a gander at the details below the banner. How else could we get Nackers across the line to play our game without making this banner too busy with crap all over it?
HOW THE GAME WORKS:
- We will have a CoachKings contest in participating venues every night of the AFL & NRL season, and also on Sunday afternoons
- A contest lasts the length of ONE MATCH
- Absolutely FREE entry into all contests
- You select a team of 9 players from the pool of 44 playing the game featured at your venue on the day
- This all happens on your own mobile device. You’ll register. You’ll join your venue’s contest when you rock up to the venue. You’ll keep track of how your team is performing. You’ll check where you’re sitting on your venue’s live CoachKings ladder all on your phone while enjoying your preferred publicans finest ale
- In front in your venue at half time? The venue will have a prize for you. Jug of beer perhaps. Win the contest? Another magnificent prize from the venue. And here’s where it gets very arousing..
- Win any contest at your venue and you qualify for the Venue Final to be held on Semi Final weekend. Win multiple contests (up to 5) and you’ll be able to enter multiple teams into your Venue Final
- And if you do well enough in your Venue Final – you’ll qualify to contest the COACHKINGS CUP. $50,000 in prizemoney will be up for grabs in both AFL and NRL, and the title of Australia’s very first COACHKING
Over to you community – how could we get Nackers across the line here?