NRL Fantasy Podcast

With the Fantasy season fast approaching, The Jock Reynolds CoachKings Community jump straight into Front Rowers this week.

Plenty on offer folks – this week we ….

• Extract the fantasy marrow out of  The Auckland 9’s
  • Rate the big boys – Sammy Burgess, Cory Parker, Aaron “The Kramer” Woods …..
  • Have a look at plenty of bargain options – Pangai, (Pauli)^2, Brenton Lawrence ….
  • Take another reading from The Book of Rusty – pure inspiration!

Some important notes;

Find a comfortable chair. Whack the headphones on and enjoy the ride. Can’t tell you how aroused we are to be extending our community to include the majestic game of NRL.

If you had to pick TWO front rowers for your SC team from the list below - who would they be?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

PauliPauli!!! · 09/02/2016 at 13:50

Lol
Loving this thanks guys
I put in woods and Pauli
I think RTS will be good this year – sneaky POD

Shane-o · 09/02/2016 at 14:28

Straight up taking 4 of these blokes in my starting team

James Graham – injury affected average from last year, super consistent, under priced, can't play origin
Jesse Bromwich – consistent, top 10 front rower option, can't play origin, still has room for improvement
Trent Merrin – should see an increase in game time, new club, under priced on previous season averages and DPP
Sam Burgess – best forward in the game before a year off, heavily discounted, DPP, can't play origin

Burgess and Merrin starting in my 2nd row

Casper · 09/02/2016 at 14:57

Pauli Pauli is not supercoach relevant like majority of the knights players IMO except maybe snowden when he is slightly cheaper. Best option for price is Woods whose minutes will increase, has a massive work rate and offloads, BUT will play origin. Ben Matulino is also a good option if he gets more minutes as loves an offload. If Lawrence gets 40-50 minutes coaches could actually start him instead of playing him on the bench, this will allow you to put some more $$$ on other options and slip another rookie in (provided one becomes available). I don't think Burgess is a risk but I have him locked into my 2nd row along with merrin. No gal or parker for me this year. Prices too high and they wont be getting minutes like they used to. Just my opinion!!

Rex Gossip · 09/02/2016 at 18:52

It's hard to leave the Gal out Casper but I like where your going with your team

Matt · 09/02/2016 at 19:13

Pangai just signed with Brisbane, I can't see Canberra giving him a debut when they can put the effort into developing another front rower.

Casper · 09/02/2016 at 20:32

They’ll play him mate, like they did with Milford. No point weakening their side!

Jimjim · 13/02/2016 at 08:57

Ricky Stuart has flat out stated that he won’t play him this year

Casper · 16/02/2016 at 10:28

Yep, I just read that update. Cheers Jimjim

'Don't Blush Babbie' · 09/02/2016 at 22:30

With NRL SC i believe you need 10 genuine keepers from day 1 and you need to include at least 6 non State Of Origin gun players in your team so you don't burn trades – J.Graham,S.Burgess,RTS,S.Johnson,S.Mannering,B.Matullino, the border line players are K.Hurrell,I.Luke,G.Widdop.JW Hargreaves