Chicko’s Check In – It’s the Final Countdown!

Published by Jock on

Chicko - elite fantasy analyst

Hello Community! This is it, it’s the final countdown! IT IS GRAND FINAL WEEK! I’m not sure about you, but I am aroused.

If I was a member of Europe, the band featuring men with big hair and too much spandex, you would see just how much frontal pressure would be building in anticipation of this week!

Before getting into it, as this is the last Check-In for the Jock Reynold website, I just wanted to express my gratitude to Jock, Higgo, Crouching One and Lek for letting me be part of the website for the past year and providing a platform to help the community. If I haven’t aided you in your pursuit of greatness  with my inane Supercoach musings, then hopefully you have found them somewhat entertaining. Thank you gentlemen, it’s been a privilege to stand amongst you.

Onto this week. What a week it has been. How did you go? Have you made it through to the Grand Final?

It was a typical tough start to the round with the usual roll call of premium outs, Armitage, Parker, Picken, Boyd, Tom Mitchell with a poke in the eye FFS! And of course, Buddy with a bad back. Then during the round, we had some underperforming premiums (Selwood, Lewis, Hodge just to name a few) and a couple more players go out with injury in Marc Murphy and the Gifted One, the one who shall have the last laugh, with a seemingly bad ankle…ok, so Lumumba isn’t really a premium but he has stunk it up big time the past few months. We may also have a few premiums missing next week with Hodge nearly bursting the head of The Chad against the point post and The Wolfman Fyfe in trouble should his hit on Ben Jacobs be deemed rough conduct – three strikes and he misses one match. As such, a big week at the MRP, one that will test the sphincters of many a coach with an outcome that could decide a few Grand Finals.

On the positive side of the equation, the big men absolutely dominated the round – just check out these names for some plumage pumping scores – Tippett 157, JJK 150, Kreuzer 147, Big Hair Vickery 143, Sandiballs 142 & Nic Nat 137. I mean even Shaun MacKernan and Tom Hickey got into the act with 136 and 121 respectively – that is not a misprint!

What also caught my attention were the performances of some other players which could prove the last piece of your grand final winning puzzles. Here are a few suggestions:

1. Grand Final coaches, if you don’t have Heath Shaw then you may well be stuffed and there will be an investigation as to how you have made the Grand Final in the first place. Shaw pumped out a monster 164 with his Last 3 round average of 127 and his Last 5 round average a whopping 130. How he is in only 34% of teams is beyond me.
  2. Zorko the Magnificent. Caught my eye by playing off half-back against the Crows and was in everything. Pumped out a huge 159 with his L3 average of 136 and his L5 average a very healthy 113. His DPP status could prove very handy.
  3. Shag Motlop – has a huge ceiling and produced a 147 against the Saints. His L3 average is 97 and his L5 average a more than satisfactory 111. Motlop is also a DPP.
  4. Sloane Dog – I mentioned him a few weeks ago when he first returned from injury and he produced a 94 first up which he followed up with a 75. If you had doubted me at that point, and with good reason, since then he has gone ballistic with a 128, 145 and a 149. That’s a Last 3 average of 140! If I was looking for one player to add into the midfield mix, it would be this man.

So what is this week’s dilemma?

No dilemma folks, I’m fresh out of trades and have been for a while. But if you have them, then you may need one or two or two of them to cover Hodge or Fyfe. If you don’t have any, then get down on your knees and in the manner of Randy Watson and his band Sexual Chocolate, praise the lord (of the Supercoach variety). If you are not familiar with the work of Mr Randy Watson, then google him and enjoy his finest exploits in Coming To America.

So what am I thinking about this week?

If you want me, come and get me,
You don’t have a chance if you don’t trade now.
I’m not waiting, any longer,
Know that I’m playing to win this time.

When you make your trade,
I won’t hesitate.
If you take too long,
You will be too late.
This time I’m playing to win.

Put it all on the line. No more to say.

What are you thinking about community?

Over to you community, the poll this week is, what will you do?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Always  keen to hear your thoughts community so please tweet me @chicko_lcs with any questions or dilemmas of your own. Good luck for those coaches competing in Grand Finals.

Once again, thank you for reading and supporting the JR website.

All the best and take care,

Chicko

Timmmy · 24/08/2015 at 13:12

Okay through to the grand final. Got four/five rookie bench guys playing most weeks so I should have cover. Also held onto two trades and 50k. Hoping Franklin plays. Especially if Hodge and Fyfe are out.

Upgrades will largely depend on what happens to Hodge/Fyfe.

Adrian · 24/08/2015 at 13:24

Into the GF and have 2 trades left with $2300 in the BANK….. Any suggestions?

DEF: SHAW, HIGGINS, HODGE, NEWNES, BURGYONE, HIBBERD ( MCINTOSH/GODDARD)
MIDS: DANGER, PRIDDIS , HANNERS, JPK, R.GRAY, GRIFFEN, WALLIS, ROCKY ( BLEASE, MAYNARD, J GLENN)
FWDS: MARTIN, SWAN, DALHAUS, GODDARD, GUNTSTON,BONT ( LAMBERT, T.LAMB)

Any suggestions?!!!

Danners · 24/08/2015 at 13:37

SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO HODGE MAYBE TRADE TO ENRIGHT IF OUT. And Hibberd to Laird

Adrian · 24/08/2015 at 13:39

Thanks Danners…. Of course depending on Hodge news, anything to the MIDS? Wallis or Griffen?

COCAINE ZERO · 24/08/2015 at 15:04

Swap Gray into fwd line. swing Goddard into mids and upgrade him to somebody in form

scrofl · 24/08/2015 at 14:30

If Hodge is suspended, trade him to Picken, then use the cash to upgrade Griffen.

@wheels_1987 · 27/08/2015 at 13:26

Hodge out
    anyone in

I N Pieman · 24/08/2015 at 13:41

Awesome work all year chicko. Hope it’s not the final ever check in. Best of luck for 2016

Chicko · 24/08/2015 at 13:44

Thanks Pieman! We shall see what the new year brings. I’m here to help if the call is made. Thanks for all the support this year mate. Good luck in the GFs!

I N Pieman · 24/08/2015 at 13:53

Thanks Chicko. 5 GF’s to negotiate. Would have taken that at the byes when I was in crisis. Actually I was in crisis by round 2. The battle with general soreness promises to be a beauty. I’ve got him covered. So he will have to be content with his runner up badge. Onwards & upwards for 2016 my man

General Soreness · 24/08/2015 at 15:08

You could not cover your profile at Ashley Madison! It will be a massive battle, hopefully the MRP is kind to me. Bring it on!

Chicko · 24/08/2015 at 15:42

Pieman vs. General. Pieman vs. Tinder. Pieman vs. The Hacker of Ashley Madison. All of them ball tearing encounters!

I N Pieman · 24/08/2015 at 16:22

The hacker of Ashley Madison has exposed me to another divorce. Prick! the best thing about tinder is unlimited trades

General Soreness · 24/08/2015 at 16:42

GOLD!

Cam_H · 24/08/2015 at 14:01

Thanks so much Chicko for your contribution during the year … each week some close shaves, and some hair raising experiences!

Now the big wait for MRP's wisdom … :O/

Chicko · 24/08/2015 at 15:39

You are a gentleman Cam. Thanks for the appreciation and support of the cause be it SC or baldness!

Danners · 24/08/2015 at 14:54

Great work Chicko! Filled the shoes of Mad Mick well. Always looked forward to seeing what you had every Monday and it is disappointing to see you go

General Soreness · 24/08/2015 at 15:06

Anything that starts with a reference to a big 80's hair band and a song that defines an era (might be a smidgen of license there), cannot be bad……or so I thought. THE LAST CHECK IN!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

The article started with music reference and finished with a music reference (GOLD btw). If I was to add a further music reference, I will be returning to the Boomtown Rats next week and Not Liking Monday's!

Chicko, my Bomber Brother, your contribution to the community this season has been fun, insightful, lamenting and in a single word "EPIC". Whilst most people have been playing "Wake Me Up When September Ends" during the SC Carnage you stayed strong for the community, A Man on the Silver Mountain, if you will. It is a "Sad Day".

Alright enough Eulogizing, I am upsetting myself.

Strong from start to finish, A ripping bloody final article!!! Cheers Mate.

Chicko · 24/08/2015 at 15:41

You know I am a fan of a music reference General! Thanks mate, you are too kind. I really thought you were going with Wake Me Up Before You Go Go there for a second! You are a legend mate, and we will catch up for a beer soon to discuss SC and all things Bombers.

General Soreness · 24/08/2015 at 15:59

Look forward to it!

Mac · 24/08/2015 at 15:29

1 trade left! Plenty of money

Shaw, Hodge, Simpson, Gibson, Murphy, Newnes, Goddard, Pearce
Fyfe, Priddis, Hanners, JPK, Rocky, Treloar, Sloane, Danger, Lambert, O'Brien, Adamson
Goldy, Maric, Read
Gray, Martin, Swan, Buddy, Dahlhaus, Goddard, Steele, Daniel

Hoping Buddy gets up and plays this week.

Suggestions?

General Soreness · 24/08/2015 at 16:00

I reckon Houli will tear his old club (my club) a fresh one. TMac also in some solid form.

I N Pieman · 24/08/2015 at 16:32

Hodge to Houli Mac

Mac · 24/08/2015 at 16:47

Houli in! Pity I didn't have another trade, over 200k in the bank now with nothing to spend it on 🙁

I N Pieman · 24/08/2015 at 16:55

Not a bad house deposit Mac

@wheels_1987 · 27/08/2015 at 13:27

Hodge out for anyone

tom · 24/08/2015 at 15:42

Fyfe got off, Hodge got 2 weeks

I N Pieman · 24/08/2015 at 16:24

As a non Hodge owner thank you very much

tom · 24/08/2015 at 16:31

how did you not manage to have hodge pieman?

General Soreness · 24/08/2015 at 16:42

I did not have him until last week! Expletives have been abound since!

I N Pieman · 24/08/2015 at 16:45

He's going to look great on your bench this week General

I N Pieman · 24/08/2015 at 16:44

Just kept getting too expensive. And other things to deal with. I’m sure the gods will sort me out again this week. That have been all season

derek · 24/08/2015 at 17:33

As a hawks Fan, I'm not unhappy with 2 weeks, only because i thought he might get 3.

As for supercoach, I have him but I'm not unhappy as I have 3 trades left and/or I have BSmith at D7. there are plenty of people ahead of me in the rankings that have Hodge and have Nil trades left and poor bench cover.

PDAP · 25/08/2015 at 11:58

Hi Hawk fan.
      No more Hawks for me in SC 2016. I note that very few of the top teams do not have a Hawker except perhaps for Hodgey and once again he is out = 5 games for 2015. I know they share the ball around which contributes to relatively low individual SC scores but their over aggressive approach means suspension risk every year.

derek · 25/08/2015 at 12:45

I have made mistake of having too many in previous years. I had a NO HAWKS rule this year, and then I broke it and started the year with Sam Mitchell – he was very good for his price. I traded him to Gaz when he came back and also brought in Hodge fairly late when I just couldn't not have him.

PDAP · 25/08/2015 at 16:44

Yes, they are a great club although they are getting the wobbles which allows 3-4 other clubs who can win the GF. But, regarding SC in 2016. NO HAWKS.

Crowmagnon · 24/08/2015 at 17:13

Thanks for all the wisdom and humour Chicko. In 2 GFs, largely thanks to the community. Good luck everyone who is playing this week!

Chicko · 26/08/2015 at 15:40

You champion Crowmagnon! Thanks for the positive feedback mate. Good luck in the big ones!

derek · 24/08/2015 at 17:51

Hodge is Out. Is anyone considering M Johnson. Fremantle at home to Melbourne.

Danners · 25/08/2015 at 12:36

Ball won't come down his end, he is a key defender

derek · 25/08/2015 at 12:41

100% correct.

Teddy Ruxpin · 25/08/2015 at 10:34

I know its early in the week and should probably wait until Thursday but it's driving me crazy not sure what to do.
2 Trades, & $7,800 in the bank

Easy option is Hodge -> Picken, but not sure what to do with my 2nd and final trade. Any ideas?

DEF: Shaw, Houli, Rance, Higgins, Hodge, Newnes (Lever, Goddard)
MID: Pendlebury, Dangerfield, Priddis, Hannebery, Fyfe, Kennedy, Selwood, Rockliff (Griffen, Maynard, Knight)
RUCK: Goldstein, Naitanui (Read)
FWD: Martin, Swan, Gray, Goddard, Bontempelli, Deledio (Lambert, Payne)

derek · 25/08/2015 at 11:35

your team looks really good. You won't have much money left over from the Hodge >> Picken trade. I think you just hold your other trade in case there is a late out. Griffin plays early (against Carlton) and could score very well, you can loophole him with the E on the bench.

Danners · 25/08/2015 at 12:37

Hodge to Picken and wait till Thursday, I hear rumors that Martin is in a bit of trouble

tim · 25/08/2015 at 18:25

which martin? Dusty or Stefan?

Danners · 25/08/2015 at 18:57

Dusty, seems like has done something to hurt Collingwood fans, doubt he would get anything for it though

derek · 25/08/2015 at 13:00

Depending on teams this week, i'll be making 2 trades (leave me 1 trade for the last week)

Hodge >> Picken
Kolo >> Houli

I N Pieman · 25/08/2015 at 14:37

Like the Hodge to Picken move. KK to Houli I'm not so sure. KK looked good last week

Liam · 25/08/2015 at 14:42

Keep Kolo he will score well.

derek · 25/08/2015 at 17:51

Houli or Picken?

Liam · 25/08/2015 at 20:30

Picken over Houli for me.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 25/08/2015 at 22:15

Picken rested up good to go.

@castlemanj · 25/08/2015 at 13:16

Hey guys, need advice for my last remaining trade… I have $582K to spend on a midfielder or forward. Already have the following in that price range: Dusty, Cripps, Adams, Sloane, Rocky, Gray, Lids.

Thoughts?

TRIGGER HAPPY · 25/08/2015 at 22:20

The chad or bennell

Jacob · 25/08/2015 at 14:35

Thoughts on my team please:

1 trade and 50k in the bank.

I'm in a cash league and i need to know who to trade out so i win some cash.

DEF: Shaw, Picken, Laird, Tmac, Houli, Roberton (Bsmith, Maynard)

MID: Fyfe, Priddis, Danger, Pendles, B Ellis, Gaff, Montagna, Sloane ( Lambert, Mckenzie, Payne)

RUC: Goldy, Stef Martin ( Cox)

FWD: Dusty, Swan, Gray, Bennell, Jack Riewoldt, Zorko ( Gawn, Steele)

I loophole gawn most weeks. Going pretty well at the moment.

derek · 25/08/2015 at 18:03

team looks good. Swing McKenzie to defence via Maynard so you can loophole someone in defence as well.

Gawn is playing last game of the round (not able to loophole) and is up against Sandilands. You might think about Boomer or Wingard, or even Roughie to replace Gawn

Previously On Lost · 25/08/2015 at 15:33

Cheers for the year Chicko!

Managed to sneak into 5/5 grand finals, including the JR Div 3. Pulling it from nowhere. Hoping Alex Pearce can pull a 100 to cover Hodge. Either way it's been a ripper year with 2 round to go

Chicko · 26/08/2015 at 15:39

You are a gentleman and a scholar P.O.L. It's been a pleasure to help mate. All the best for the finals!

Danny · 25/08/2015 at 18:53

Hey community. Interested in all your thoughts on trading Hodge to Michael Johnson?
I have been holding my last 2 trades to get Deledio in for the granny.
Johnson coming off 121 last week and 2 weeks back from injury. Freo v Melb also making this trade extra juicy.
Thoughts?

TRIGGER HAPPY · 25/08/2015 at 22:18

That’s the problem key defender wont see it this week

RobDog · 25/08/2015 at 22:05

Cheers for all the info throughout the year Jock & Co, have thoroughly enjoyed reading and listening and learning all season.

The magazine really helped my planning and the mighty RobDogs have had their best year. Currently 315 overall and in 10/10 Grand Finals. 8 of the leagues born from this forum and all ranked high. Have 2 trades left for the big one and no Hodge (just didn't trust Clarkson not to rest him lol). All the best everyone (excepting my opponents) and look forward to 2016, hopefully less injury carnage.

Tony

Fast Hands · 25/08/2015 at 22:30

Rumour is big cox may be called upon to stand up for the pies this week. Two yanks in two weeks, its an explosion out of the U.S.

Soothsayer · 26/08/2015 at 10:02

hehe, big cox…..

derek · 26/08/2015 at 10:32

he he…J Holmes…he he

derek · 26/08/2015 at 10:23

not sure what all the fuss is about. Mike Pyke is almost American and has been playing for years.

Jimmy · 26/08/2015 at 11:27

Good to see someone other than almost Kiwis playing.

Danners · 27/08/2015 at 10:48

A bit surprising, don't think any American/Canadian has played in the same season as they are drafted

Soothsayer · 26/08/2015 at 10:04

….stand up…hehe, two yanks…..hehe explosion, ….as long as they don't get tangled up in the Ball bag at full back, they will be solid

Soothsayer · 26/08/2015 at 10:09

But seriously, I kept one trade for GF and didn't chose Houli and Sloane to come in last week over Hodge and Birchall. My challenge is that I have Gawn, Maynard and Hogan, all on the field. One needs to go up with only$40k to spend. I could do Gawn (via swinging doors- you have to bench up with DPPs )into Enright, Wingard or Tom Mitchell if he is seeing OK. Or I could trade Hogan for someone ~ 440k. Anyone have any advice on the lesser trade option? Or, should I get rid of "Sandi-fodder Gawn"? Miss you Crouching one. You were always there for me.

derek · 26/08/2015 at 10:31

Do you have Hodge?

show your full team.

I N Pieman · 26/08/2015 at 10:45

Id be concerned about hogan playing the dockers over there. He would be the one Id move on

Wattsieesq · 26/08/2015 at 16:16

I'd be worried about having Maynard on the ground. Followed by Hogan and then Gawn.

murray · 26/08/2015 at 15:58

I am in the SC GF and I have only 1 trade left and need to offload Hodge. I am pretty sure that my opponent is out of trades so I hope to get a little advantage on him as he has Hodge also.

My def are currently hodge, H shaw, ibbotson newnes, j kelly, brown, hamling and a pearce.
My opponent def are hodge, h shaw, hooker, laird, picken, houli, edwards and scharenberg. I have only two def the same

option A: Should I pick a def (have 610k to spend) to match my opponent score eg with a Laird, picken, hooker Houli
OR
option B: pick a POD with someone different and hope to get a better score with someone like Higgins, Roberton, TMac, rance, murphy. Money is no object as I have 610k to spend

Which is the better option and which player would you select

Wattsieesq · 26/08/2015 at 16:12

If you think you have him covered in other lines, then go option A. If you are the underdog, go option B.

derek · 26/08/2015 at 16:42

what does your whole team look like

murray · 27/08/2015 at 11:37

hi derek
      my team is
      def: hodge shaw newnes kelly ibbotson brown, a pearce, hamling
      mid: pendles danger priddis hanners kennedy selwood cripps ebert lambert krak maynard
      rucks goldy, nicnat obrien
      fwd: martin swanny gray goddard deledio franklin steele daniel

opponents team is the same except he has the following main different players to me:
      picken, laird hooker houli fyfe rockliff sloane jacobs tmitchell adams

if they were to go head to head vs my 10 different players:
      newnes ibbotson kelly brown kennedy cripps ebert nicnat deledio franklin

who would come out on top, because these 10 differences will decide it
      at the moment SC gold is showing me winning 2470 to 2432 based on current players in our teams

hedski · 26/08/2015 at 17:19

Josh Gibson will tear brisbane apart in tas jump on.

Nifty · 26/08/2015 at 22:30

Might not see the ball?

Mac · 26/08/2015 at 17:08

FYFE OUT!

CJay · 26/08/2015 at 17:13

Yep… bloody Sam Mitchells knee to Fyfe and Hodges stupidity.
    Hawks are really trying to ruin my SC G.F.

derek · 26/08/2015 at 18:06

don't blame poor little sam…its Ross you can blame.

Jambo · 26/08/2015 at 20:52

No, Fyfe, himself, blames little Sam; so, I'll go with his word.

derek · 26/08/2015 at 18:07

gone for 2 weeks!!! he has to go.

CJay · 26/08/2015 at 18:17

Yes finals on a week earlier this year to avoid the Ross factor but he gets us anyway.
      Trade Fyfe to Mundy who becomes a late out Sunday…. oh it couldn't be possible could it?
      lol Derek re poor little sam.

Danners · 27/08/2015 at 10:46

Life is over then isn't it? #Fyfeislife

derek · 26/08/2015 at 18:49

I'm actually quite happy about Hodge & Fyfe missing for the next two weeks.

I'm currently 54th overall and still dreaming of a top 10 finish. Most of the top 50 teams will have Hodge & Fyfe and most won't have many trades left.

I have 3 trades left and will probably go: Hodge >> Picken & Fyfe >> Delidio this week. (Hannaberry is tempting)

Team will look like:

Shaw, Enright, Newnes, BSmith, Picken, Kolo, (Simpson, McKenzie) – loophole

Priddis, Selwood, JPK, Dangerfield, Sloane, McVeigh, Pendlebury, Delidio (Motlop, Adamson, Payne) – Loophole

Goldy, Jacobs (Lucey)

Swan, Goddard, Bartel, Dahlhaus, Dusty, Gray (Lambert, HGoddard)

Only question I have, Is Picken & Delidio the best two option this week?

Mac · 26/08/2015 at 18:59

Deledio is definitely. Picken is still under an injury cloud, so be wary, if Picken doesn't get up, I would look at Houli, Rance, Gibson or a POD Hurley. Also I would probably be playing Simpson over Smith unless your planning on loopholing.

Derek · 26/08/2015 at 20:19

I have Simpson and Motlop named as Emergency because they play earliest.

Derek · 26/08/2015 at 20:24

Other option is to go Hodge to Delidio via HGoddard and Fyfe to Hannaberry.

This would mean I play BSmith & Simpson in defence and have HGoddard as cover.

What do you reckon?

Danners · 27/08/2015 at 10:45

Picken and a POD in Mundy, you already have Motlop you can swing around with

derek · 27/08/2015 at 10:53

worried about Ross giving Mundy a rest next week.

Danners · 27/08/2015 at 10:59

See the teams then go Hannebery then if you are worried

@wheels_1987 · 27/08/2015 at 13:31

Go POD options
    you wont win by going safe
    Zorko and Harry Taylor

Rob · 26/08/2015 at 18:57

Who to get for fyfe.

Mundy, Hanneberry or armitage if he is back

Mac · 26/08/2015 at 19:04

Hanners, knowing bloody Ross, he could be Lyon about Mundy and he may just be a late out

Jambo · 26/08/2015 at 22:08

I reckon Mitch Robinson may be worth a look. He's smashing it under the radar the last 5 games by averaging 120.

Derek · 27/08/2015 at 08:57

I thought about him, but tough games ahead

Danners · 27/08/2015 at 10:43

Mundy, consistent

PDAP · 26/08/2015 at 19:40

I have Selwood, Hanners, Kennedy, Rocky, Pendles, Priddis and Danger. Who should I get for Fyfe? Deledio or Sloane or someone else?

Danners · 27/08/2015 at 10:43

Deledio might be wise for swinging around

Pauly Walnuts · 26/08/2015 at 19:47

With Freo playing the last gamemI wouldn't go there , but not knowing your mids, i would go for someone early and ensure they are playing before you make the trade , good luck

Derek · 26/08/2015 at 20:25

Freo is last game, to risky

@wheels_1987 · 27/08/2015 at 13:40

FWD
Hall
Zorko
Robinson

welcome

derek · 27/08/2015 at 13:47

Adelaide have played Tigers (Home), Essendon (Away), Lions (Home)

Brisbane have played Suns (Home), Tigers (Away), Essendon (Home).

Not the greatest form line.

Crows now have WestCoast and Lions have Hawks…….

derek · 27/08/2015 at 14:27

Hawks have Lions & Carlton, Swans have Saints & Suns and Fremantle have Melbourne & Port. Should be looking at players from those clubs, except I have a NO Hawks policy and I can't trust Ross Lyon. I already have JPK and McVeigh…should I get another Swans midfielder – Hannaberry.

Mac · 27/08/2015 at 16:41

Do I trade Hodge to Houli/Picken and put Lambert on for Fyfe
or
Trade Fyfe to Deledio and put H.Goddard/A.Pearce on for Hodge?

Seb · 27/08/2015 at 16:51

Put Lambert on field and trade in Houli

Seb · 27/08/2015 at 16:50

Who is everyone looking to captain this week?

I'm going to put Goldy VC and Neale C

Liam · 27/08/2015 at 18:22

I was thinking Goldy into Hanners/JPK

The Ranger · 28/08/2015 at 06:57

Thanks for all your wisdoms Chicko, best of luck next year

Jambo · 28/08/2015 at 10:33

Hey guys, I would like your opinion. Hodge into Picken/Hurley or Fyfe into Pendlebury or Sloane or Rockliff.

I'm leaning toward Picken/Hurley as it would prevent me from playing Shaun Edwards on-field during the grand final.

WombatsFC · 08/12/2015 at 22:41

I'm thinking that Jock might actually be Warnie. Why do think that?
Is it the, wig, gambling addiction and racism crudely disguised as humour? Or is it the sexism, exaggerated claims of sexual prowess and total disregard for sponsors and supporters?

No, it's the fact that he promoted the hell out of the 'community' aspect and how it was all about the game whilst he profited from the hard work and input of blokes like Throttlefinger, Dexter, Silent Achiever, Piesman, et al to produce a book that generated enough cash for him and his cohorts to comfortably retire.
The truly Warnie bit was when he pulled the pin on the 'Community' just when the competition was coming to the business end of the season.

Jock's not really not as bad as Warnie, Warnie uses more than 83% of the donations to the 'Warne Foundation' to pay for his parties and pay management salary to family members. Lol, we called Murali a cheat.