Concrete Booking Agency

TG Footy Tracgic - DexterCommunity, Let us stop what we are doing and have a minute silence. It is time to mourn. The greatest podcast in the history of mankind has hung up the boots and we’re all reeling.

It’s just not fair! Why does life have to get in the road? I know Jock, Crouching and Higgo love SuperCoach; but sometimes SuperCoach must take a back seat. From myself and all of the Jock Reynolds Community – Thank you!

Thank you for the weekly laughs, the tantrums, the arguing and the singing.

Thank you for the Payanmanese stories and the adventures of finding Higgo some crumpet.

It’s times like these where we must pull together. Let us pool our resources, our knowledge and our love. Let us find a way to get the glorious podcast going again.

Please Jock, Crouching & Higgo; tell us what we can do to keep the wondrous gift you gave us alive!

I’m sorry Community, I digress…

Most coaches should be full premium this week, although there are some that have been hit by injury (Sloane) or suspension (Martin, Buddy) and are in need of a relatively cheap pick-up.

Most coaches that don’t have JPK would most likely swap Sloane for JPK. But for those of you that either have him or don’t want him. Michael Hibberd fits.

Providing you have a DPP defender, you could make money by going Sloane to Hibberd. Yes, Hibberd isn’t a 110+ averaging super-premium. I’m not sure about you, but I’m getting low on trades and low on cash. Some coaches could be caught in a bad place and be unable to afford anyone of significance.

For a defender – Hibberd has some solid history on his side with his past 2 years yielding 90+ SC averages (91.4 in 2014, 95.9 in 2013).

In 2015, Hibberd has been a bit up-and-down with his score output – put part to Essendon having been ordinary as a team this year. He has broken the ton twice and had 2 stinkers. Hibberd’s average for 2015 is 82.5 (value of $480,600) – if we remove his two tons (100 & 116) and his two stinkers (41 & 59), his average would be 84.3 ($452,800). I feel this is a more accurate gauge of Hibberds’ worth as a defender.

Taking Hibberds’ match results into consideration; he is faring slightly better in Losses (in terms of SC) – 81.3 SC in wins, 83.1 in losses. Other than marks and inside 50’s – Hibberd seems to have similar impact in both wins and losses (in terms of general match statistics).

See his 2015 Stats below:

hibbo1

We want consistency from our players, and Hibberd has previously been consistent. In 2014, Hibberd played 18 games (4 missed to ankle and quad injuries) – of those 18 games; all bar 4 games he achieved a score between 83 and 112. Hibberd cracked a ton 5 times, and he had 3 sub 80 scores.

See his 2014 Stats:

hibbo2

Taking into consideration Hibberds’ current price ($443,400), his 3 (92.7) and 5 (94.4) game SC average, and his past consistency; he is priced slightly unders for mine.

I don’t mind an 80-85 averaging defender at D5-6, so I got on Hibberd after round 8.

Will you?

What about you Community? Is Hibberd worth a spot? Is Hibberd too pricey, or just not good enough? We’d love to hear from you!

r2d2 · 01/07/2015 at 13:40

Got him 3 weeks back …. Should avg 85 and at d5 I happy with that …. Great article Dex and hopefully the podcast with the above mentioned awesome gents can be back up and running in future

Craig · 01/07/2015 at 13:54

How do think he compares with Ibbotson?

Tony · 01/07/2015 at 21:46

I would say Ibbotson is the better pick!

Dangersguns · 01/07/2015 at 13:56

I won’t be getting him in I think at this time of year you want to be getting in proven premos and a bloke who’s averaging around the 80 mark in a ordinary side isn’t going to improve much. I think there are better options around the same price tag

r2d2 · 01/07/2015 at 14:02

Like who ? I have murphy and yeo ,houli

Dangersguns · 01/07/2015 at 14:24

T Mac Enright Birchall rance and those other blokes you mentioned I think will have better years than hibberd. I’m looking to upgrade ox this week just not sure who to go

r2d2 · 01/07/2015 at 14:46

Rance could be a good option

Tofor · 01/07/2015 at 13:57

Had him in my Draft side all season.
As one of my first selected defenders, I gotta say he's been pretty dissappointing.
Certainly has improved of late though.

eddievukovic · 01/07/2015 at 14:04

Good write up Dex. Had him since the start. Oscillated between Hibbo and Gibbo and ended up on Hibbo. Much to my chagrin. Now that I have both, I'm looking to Hibbo to maintain a decent 85+ avg for the rest of the season. His recent form has been a little more pleasing if not trouser stretching.

Jambo · 01/07/2015 at 14:06

Forget Hibberd, how about Michael Hurley at 456k? This year, he scored at an average of 93, with a standard deviation of 15.9. He's only owned by approx. 2% of teams. He completes many intercept possessions and intercept marks each game. Finally, he's a great point of difference. Please tell me your thoughts.

Tyler · 01/07/2015 at 14:33

I think Hurley might have to play forward now with carlisle out

@AusSports84 · 01/07/2015 at 15:05

I agree with Tyler. Wait a week and see what Ess do with their new forward line.

Jambo · 01/07/2015 at 16:25

Fair point, Tyler.

However, the last time that Hurley played whilst Carlisle missed (round 7); he scored 113.

Let’s hope Hird keeps Hurley down back, in my opinion, he marshals their backline.

Snake Martin · 02/07/2015 at 08:37

Agree Jambo, I tossed up between Hibbo and Hurley last week and went Hurley. Better scoring output and more consistent.

jaytee · 01/07/2015 at 14:09

Hi guys, can't decide between Danger, Hannebery or Beams. What do you reckon? I might bring in 2 of the 3 in the coming weeks

derek · 01/07/2015 at 16:21

all very expensive and you would be paying overs for each. But out of the three Dangerfield stands out as the one I would get. Have a look at Dangerfields points when Sloane plays and when he doesn't. With Sloane out, he will score big.

Matt · 01/07/2015 at 17:16

Beams for me. He is cheaper than he started the season and dangers scores will decrease when Sloane comes back around the finals

Jambo · 02/07/2015 at 12:13

If you want Danger, wait a couple of weeks. Currently, he has a high BE.

JMG · 01/07/2015 at 14:10

Had him from the start, been frustrating but hopefully on the up now!
Defenders you may as well flip a coin for anyway nearly all of them are pretty ordinary – even Hodge had a stinker last week!
As Crouching says Old Mother Hibberd, defensive cupboard is bare!!

Brad · 01/07/2015 at 14:24

Is there any real value in trading Oxley to hibbard? Oxley is the last rookie I have on the feild.

Dean · 02/07/2015 at 16:40

Waist of a trade in my opinion, they both are averaging around the same. Defence has been so volatile the whole year and I'm sure nothing will change. I'm keeping SAAD as a so called premium defender because his average is 82 same as many defenders in the "ilk" of Hibberd and so forth. I'm even hoping Lever gets named as he will be my D6 for a while coz im sick of wasting trades especially in defence.

@AusSports84 · 01/07/2015 at 14:29

I never buy the Hibbard types that were boom mature aged recruits once upon a team. Same category as guys like Suckling, Stanley etc
PASS!

Tyler · 01/07/2015 at 14:34

Next week should I bring Hodge or Shaw in?

mcleal10 · 01/07/2015 at 14:35

Shaw for Shaw

@AusSports84 · 01/07/2015 at 14:35

Not sure why the rush to move on Saad or Oxley either from D5 or D6. Just as likely to score a 85-100 than any other "premo" defenders. As long as you have 4 decent defenders in your sides such as Hodge, Shaw, Higgins or Newnes, focus on upgrading the rest of your side and let them be. The defenders are clearly the weak link this season, hence I have continued to roll with Ox and Saad all season long. Currently ranked 101 and will continue to play them until my rank goes the other way, or a defender screams at me to select him!

northernsoul74 · 01/07/2015 at 16:03

Agreed, unless you really need to generate some cash I wouldn't be rushing to trade them.

derek · 01/07/2015 at 16:16

I think you are asking to much of Saad and Oxley to continue as "premium' defenders.

same thing as last year with Suckling and the year before with terlich. They ended up staying in my team until the end, and stunk it up real bad when I needed them.

Dean · 02/07/2015 at 17:01

Very well said your right on the money, trading the likes of SAAD & OX in defence when it's been so inconsistent all season is a waist of valuble trades. Even if your rank slides too 150 to 200 – Saving those trades CAN & most likely will get you further ahead towards the end of the season when most of the SC ranked leaders will have exhausted their trades and hoping for no injuries.

Very smart move moving forward & thinking ahead. Unless you are someone who has 10+ trades then I would trade out the Ox for someone like Murphy, Picken and the likes.

I'm keeping SAAD for a while if not all season.

nick · 01/07/2015 at 14:40

Hi community,
Who should l pick Doherty or rance??
Your advice please…

r2d2 · 01/07/2015 at 14:48

Rance If you want too save coin

Jackson · 01/07/2015 at 16:08

Docherty, Rance too inconsistent

Brooke Richards · 01/07/2015 at 14:57

Is Sloane to heppel a good trade, I only have 533k to bring someone in?

@AusSports84 · 01/07/2015 at 15:04

Yes, but I like to see a bit of form before I make a move like that.

Stevo · 01/07/2015 at 15:54

Dons plays saints this week, Weller will stalk him

judd0 · 01/07/2015 at 17:45

Ollie Wines if you don't have him, I like Heppel but he does get tagged at Essendon and seems to get a lot of uncontested footy. But Heppel is still a decent option.

KJU FC · 01/07/2015 at 15:32

I like Hibberd but why not look at Docherty? He is cheaper and averaging more

I picked him up around round 5 and he has been very consistent averaging 92 points

very underrated but wouldnt look at bringing him in this week as reports are saying that he may have strained his hamstring and could miss a week.

Love your work Dex

r2d2 · 01/07/2015 at 16:08

Could miss this week

r2d2 · 01/07/2015 at 16:09

Sorry just seen you stated that

Jol · 01/07/2015 at 15:51

Is it worth trading out Jordan Lewis to Luke Parker?

BKW · 01/07/2015 at 21:38

Parker is a Jet and Lewis has been trash recently, I’d say yes if you have ten or more trades

Stevo · 01/07/2015 at 15:54

Community can someone please help me in finding the best replacement for Sloane?
Like the majority, do I grab a heavily underpriced JPK, or spend the dosh and get guns like Hannebery, Ward, Armitage etc.

Cheers

derek · 01/07/2015 at 16:12

at this time of the year Cash is really important. Most people have culled their rookies and the next "batch" are a few weeks away or reality is they won't be culled but remain for bench cover. So it comes down to how much cash you have and who you can afford.

I noticed most of the top 20 teams have a team value over $13mil now.

Stevo · 01/07/2015 at 17:11

Cheers Derek, I've already gone ox to bob murphy which leaves me 136k and a team value of 12.77mill. You could all my lines are finished, bar a few in my mid (Cripps, Wallis, and underperformers like Lewis, Jelwod, Bont)

DEF: Shaw, Hodge, Murphy, Higgins, Simpson, Newnes (Andrews, Edwards)
      MID: Fyfe, Pendlebury, Beams, Selwood, Lewis, Sloane, Wallis, Cripps (Boston, Kavangh, Steele)
      RUCK: Goldy, NicNat (Cox)
      FWD: Martin, Gray, Swan. Dalhaus, Titch (on the verge of getting dropped), Bont (Fantasia, Dale)

Pete · 02/07/2015 at 17:24

Stevo unless you have 10 or more trades, if I were you I would reverse the trade in defence and get a better premium in the midfield, don't get me wrong I like JPK & have had him since day 1 but of late his scoring has been shocking, in his last 5 games he has averaged 90 – I would bring in someone like Neale or Mundy for Slooane, thats what im doing as I would be crazy choosing someone like Hannebery because I already have Parker & JPK. .

Quite a few people in the top 20 still have players like SAAD & OX in there defence which I think is a smart move.

Mac · 01/07/2015 at 16:10

Trade Dumont to non playing rookie with mid/def dpp so I can swing Hodge in there if need be? As well as make some good cash? Good idea? Also Zorko or Harvey?

derek · 01/07/2015 at 16:47

need to see whole team

Tofor · 01/07/2015 at 16:29

Trades this week:

Sloane -> Steele
Tarrant -> Deledio. 189k left in the bank. 11 trades remaining.

My team after these trades. Thoughts/ suggestions appreciated 🙂

Shaw, Hodge, Simpson, Newnes, Smith, Saad (Hamling, Whitecross)
Fyfe, Pendles, JPK, Parker, Lewis, Griffin, Cripps, Wallis (Kavangh, Steele <fwd>, McKenzie <def>)
Gray, Martin, Deledio, Mitchell, Swan, Mitch Clarke (Krakouer, Lonie)

Tofor · 01/07/2015 at 17:34

.. and Goldstein Jacobs as Rucks. Almost wished I'd gone for Bilclavs as R2.
    Gotta be one of the most impressive finds of the season. New breed of ruck.

judd0 · 01/07/2015 at 17:49

Need to get another premo forward next week then it will be looking reasonably good.
    Midfield is a bit weak. Like your forward and backline once clark is replaced.
    I would suggest Goddard or Dalhaus.

Tofor · 01/07/2015 at 18:57

Thanks mate, yeah I see myself upgrading Griffin Cripps and Wallis eventually.. To Priddis, Dangerfield and maybe Hannebury. Possibly will finish forward line with Dalhaus.

derek · 01/07/2015 at 16:34

If i had Martin in my team, i would look at trading in Luey as my R3. He is priced at $232k so would only cost me $110k.

He has a 11BE, should score well having martin out and will cost you only 1 trade.

Can sit there the rest of the year as ruck backup, or if there is a price increase you can trade him out for some cash appreciation.

Tyler · 01/07/2015 at 20:45

That is a very smart idea except for the fact that I'm down to 6 trades and have 2 more trades before full premo

Doc2Drej · 02/07/2015 at 12:54

Or you could get mckernan in the fwds for a dpp swing

Jordan · 01/07/2015 at 17:11

Hi everyone, who do you think is the best forward to trade in for Robbie Tarrant? I have 449,900 all together.

Stevo · 01/07/2015 at 17:18

The Bont. But if you want a real premium you need more cash

Jordan · 01/07/2015 at 17:22

what about Gawn

KJU FC · 01/07/2015 at 17:27

I'd go zorko

Tofor · 01/07/2015 at 17:35

I picked him up in Draft and am stoked.
        Seriously doubt he can continue anything like his current scoring..
        Surely would do well to average 90 from here onwards.. and stagnate in price. Surely.

Tofor · 01/07/2015 at 17:35

Talking about Gawn that is.

Swans2012 · 02/07/2015 at 11:23

I think your underselling him, I’m expecting at least 3 more 120+ scores from him (this year as he beats up the gws and Essendon type rucks) and a base of around 70-80 provided he keeps that lead ruck role (which I think he will based on his performance and the way roosy has been talking about him and making jamar feel like he is still needed for “depth”). Imo he’s exactly what you want as an f7/r3 cover

Dean · 02/07/2015 at 17:41

I cannot believe people are over looking GUNSTON he has only had 1 bad score and his break even is 133 so his price will be around $420k after round 14 is complete he will be my F6 thats for sure,

He has a average of 92 and his scores have been quite consistent this year with his scoring card looking like this: 70-101-100-91-135-96-98-91-113-86-22-108 if you take off his 22 and add his average of 92 his average then becomes 98 which is much better then having someone like Buddy who either scores crap or massive id rather consistency over franklin every day of the week.

Swans2012 · 02/07/2015 at 21:29

Can’t argue with those stats, looks good, I’d consider if I had a spot available

I N Pieman · 01/07/2015 at 17:26

Nice one Dex. Grabbed him last week. 96 was a good return. Hope he can keep it up

Liam · 01/07/2015 at 17:43

Need your help community.
Which option is better?
Dangerfield with 6 trades left
Armitage with 7 trades left

Jarrad · 01/07/2015 at 17:53

Option 2 with Armo.
    Trades are crucial come finals/end of the year

papa · 01/07/2015 at 20:48

danger! he is a must if you can get him!

Buddy · 01/07/2015 at 17:46

Beams or Priddis

papa · 01/07/2015 at 17:50

Beams mate

judd0 · 01/07/2015 at 18:21

I like Priddis over Beams. Flip a coin though both good options

Youngy · 02/07/2015 at 13:47

Priddis

Dean · 02/07/2015 at 17:55

Both

Ryan · 01/07/2015 at 18:45

Need to replace Sloane.

Hanneberry, Parker or Mundy?

OR

Do another trade and get Priddis or Beams?

Liam · 01/07/2015 at 19:56

Get priddis if you have +10 trades.
    If not get Hanneberry

papa · 01/07/2015 at 20:47

I think go beams, priddis is a bit overatted imo, look at his sc scores besides his 190 the scores have been average

Swans2012 · 02/07/2015 at 11:26

Or wait a week for rocky

Gav · 01/07/2015 at 18:52

Hey guys. Been slack on supercoach this year. Still coming second in 2 leagues but have 20 trades left and NLneed to get moving. Any recommendations for fresh rookies at the moment

dognino · 01/07/2015 at 20:52

Lambert and Steele , both fwd/mid, both on the bubble

hedski · 01/07/2015 at 22:07

Plus josh glenn.
      don’t forget him.
      the world has.

Derek · 01/07/2015 at 22:21

Steele only played 1

dognino · 01/07/2015 at 23:12

Oh yeah, forgot they had the bye last week

Nick · 01/07/2015 at 18:53

Is anyone holding Sloane or is everyone just trading him

KJU FC · 01/07/2015 at 19:13

it looks like he will need surgery this time round which means he will be out for longer than last time which was 3 weeks.

I think this is too long to be holding him which is why Im trading

Tyler · 01/07/2015 at 20:50

I'm doing a bit of a shark move and holding him for a while. Then if Gazza goes back to scoring like he was previously, I will pick him up, if he doesn't I will just pick up another super premo

Ethan · 02/07/2015 at 14:38

Im holding this week due to bringing in mckernan

Jeff · 01/07/2015 at 18:54

Hey Community

Thoughts on my team and plan?

6 trades and nothing in the bank

Def: Shaw, Gibbo, Ox, Simpson, Hooker, Smith (Lever, Hamling)

Mid: Fyfe, Pendles, Danger, Beams, Wines, Parker, JPK, Hodge (Boston, Lambert, Amon)

Ruc: Goldy, Nic Nat (Cox)

Fwd: Gray, Swan, Martin, Buddy, Goddard, Bont (Steele, Lamb)

Will look to trade in Ablett for Oxley via Hodge when Ablett's price goes down and to get the cash to afford this I will downgrade Lever.

This will leave me with 4 trades for any LTI's and for any luxury upgrades.

Thoughts?

Mitch · 01/07/2015 at 18:56

Need a little help this week as I’ve almost complete my team

Shaw newnes Kolodjashnij hodge smith hamling lever Edwards

Fyfe pendles Selwood beams Parker Sloane Cripps Shiel Mckenzie dumont Boston

Goldy Maric cox

Gray dmartin swan Goddard dahlhause Edwards Steele lambert

11 trades left with 350k in chest

Obvious trades are Sloane out but do I go for a straight swap in jpk or look at a hanners/danger/priddis etc

And then there’s hamling/lever as my d6 do I choose to upgrade one of them now or downgrade dumont in the mids before he starts bleeding

Thanks community!

judd0 · 01/07/2015 at 19:54

Upgrade Sloane to a Priddis or another one you mentioned.
    Downgrade dumont as you said and then next week upgrade down back and your at full Premo pretty much with a possible upgrade for cripps if someone becomes a must have e.g. Rocky/ GAJ

bob · 02/07/2015 at 00:40

mckensie upgrade,

Mitch · 02/07/2015 at 07:46

For?

Doc2Drej · 02/07/2015 at 12:52

Use the money you have to upgrade Sloane to the best mid you can, and then save your trades

James · 01/07/2015 at 18:59

Thoguhts on my midfield?
Fyfe, armitage, pendulbury, wines, lewis, heppell, gaff and parker thoughts?

KJU FC · 01/07/2015 at 19:16

its a good looking midfield, James!

I'm liking the Gaff selection but think you might be missing one or two super premiums like Dangerfield, Beams, or Hannerbery.

james · 01/07/2015 at 19:18

so should i go sloane to gaff or hannebery? ive got the $

KJU FC · 01/07/2015 at 19:21

Hannebery is a better pick and should average more for the rest of the season so yeah probably buts its your choice in the end

Henry · 01/07/2015 at 19:00

Which trades should i do?
Slone to priddis
cripps-sidebottom
or
sloane to pendulbury
cripps to gaff thoughts?

Jordan · 01/07/2015 at 20:18

second for sure

papa · 01/07/2015 at 20:45

pendles and gaff

Doc2Drej · 02/07/2015 at 12:51

2nd

Paul · 02/07/2015 at 12:57

Sloane to Pendlebury (only because he's cheaper) and hold Cripps for a couple of weeks while Ablett's price drops.

Jimmy · 01/07/2015 at 19:05

Thoughts about going t mitchell to crisp or roughead?

KJU FC · 01/07/2015 at 19:08

he has had one bad score? unless he is named sub dont see any reason why you would trade him

judd0 · 01/07/2015 at 19:47

Don't trade him unless he's dropped

Mac · 01/07/2015 at 19:06

Thoughts?

Shaw, Hodge, Murphy, Simpson, Gibson, Newnes, Hamling, Pearce
Fyfe, Beams, Priddis, Parker, Selwood, Treloar, JPK, Rockliff, Lambert, Steele, Dumont
Goldstein, Maric, Read
Gray, Martin, Swan, Franklin, Dahlhaus, Lonie, McLean, Goddard

Was thinking going Dumont to a rookie not playing like WCE Adamson with DPP MID/DEF to swing with Hodge and Newnes then going Lonie to Harvey/Zorko. Thoughts?

tom · 01/07/2015 at 19:25

sounds good Mac

Derek · 01/07/2015 at 22:12

I don’t think anderson DPP will work. If you need to swing Hodge to midfield, will mean you will need to use Hamling or Pearce on field. You would be better off having a better quality midfield bench player to bring on and leave Hodge in Defence.

Look at a Mid/Fwd DPP player

Doc2Drej · 02/07/2015 at 12:50

Don't bother trading in a non playing player

Tom · 01/07/2015 at 19:20

ive got 3 trades left and i still have oxley am i stuffed?

KJU FC · 01/07/2015 at 19:24

you better hope you dont get many injuries for the rest of the year mate

pray for a miracle

hold oxley

Tom · 01/07/2015 at 19:35

yeh ill try and survive aint gonna be easy tho

BKW · 01/07/2015 at 21:41

Yep pretty much stuffed unfortunately – I wouldn’t want less than 8 at this stage

hedski · 01/07/2015 at 22:39

I reckon you are flying way ahead of pack.
    (3 trades left also)
    Mate rang me today 2 Trades left.
    He’s fingered we’re flyin…
    BANG.

Jim · 01/07/2015 at 19:36

Should i get sidebottom or pendulbury?

judd0 · 01/07/2015 at 19:45

Pendlebury

hedski · 01/07/2015 at 22:13

Sidebum. Be different.

Doc2Drej · 02/07/2015 at 12:48

Pendles

Jordan · 01/07/2015 at 20:19

Max Gawn, or Patty Ryder

hedski · 01/07/2015 at 22:13

Mckernan

Doc2Drej · 02/07/2015 at 12:48

Not ryder

Chicko · 01/07/2015 at 20:44

Excellent write up Dex! Have had hungry Hibbo since round 1, would have liked a bit more from him but is solid as solid gets.

rich guy · 01/07/2015 at 21:00

sloane to jpk or sloane to hanebery i have 6 trades left and hanebery requires 2 trades. i am full premo cept 1 defender

rich guy · 01/07/2015 at 21:03

my mid is fyfe, priddis, pendle, parker, sloane, selwood, wines, lewis

tom · 01/07/2015 at 21:03

jpk

Tyler · 01/07/2015 at 21:37

jpk for sure

hedski · 01/07/2015 at 22:35

Scott Selwood save some $
    Only way t stay a rich guy

Jambo · 01/07/2015 at 23:01

Grab one defender if you can. I reckon grab Luke Hodge to cover both lines (that is, if you don't already have him)

rich guy · 02/07/2015 at 14:05

i have hodge already

Doc2Drej · 02/07/2015 at 12:48

Jpk

Luke · 01/07/2015 at 22:50

hold dumont or bring in steele?

I N Pieman · 02/07/2015 at 09:30

Best to wait till he's on the bubble next week unless you need him onfield this week

Doc2Drej · 02/07/2015 at 12:47

Steele

Rob · 01/07/2015 at 23:08

Docherty or Bob murphy?

Dan · 02/07/2015 at 05:58

Docherty likely to be out this week

judd0 · 02/07/2015 at 11:44

Murphy

Doc2Drej · 02/07/2015 at 12:47

Doc if named

Jackson · 02/07/2015 at 13:42

Bob

min0008 · 01/07/2015 at 23:26

Hold Dale or bring in Steele? Also bringing in JPK for Sloane

judd0 · 02/07/2015 at 11:43

How many trades you have left?

min0008 · 02/07/2015 at 17:41

11 before making any

judd0 · 02/07/2015 at 23:10

Nice, yer I don't know mate, maybe wait till next week and see how Steele scores again this week.
        He has only played 1 game and won't go up in price this week.

pete · 02/07/2015 at 06:33

is Dan McKenzie likely to get another game?

Tyler · 02/07/2015 at 08:26

Probably not unless someone gets injured

I N Pieman · 02/07/2015 at 09:29

Agree with Tyler. Probably needs someone to fall over. But he was an emergency last week & apparently had a good game in the 2's.

Huggy · 02/07/2015 at 07:29

Wake up this morning to see Harley plastered over the newspaper. What to do community? Hold or move on?

Zilla · 02/07/2015 at 08:15

Get off him… He's on speed. They wont play him for the rest of the year.

I N Pieman · 02/07/2015 at 09:27

Don't think the Suns will have much choice other than to suspend him. I'd start making plans to move him on

Huggy · 02/07/2015 at 15:48

Thanks Pieman, Good luck this week bloke, You and I in JR Division 3

General Soreness · 02/07/2015 at 08:50

Great write up Dex, had the man since the start, great he is now giving some output I had expected from the start, may it continue!

James · 02/07/2015 at 09:28

Cripps to gaff
or cripps to hannbery

judd0 · 02/07/2015 at 11:42

Whats your midfield look like?

James · 02/07/2015 at 11:50

Fyfe Armitage parker lewis wines heppell cripps pendulbury

judd0 · 02/07/2015 at 23:11

Sorry for the late reply mate, hope you got Hannebery

Doc2Drej · 02/07/2015 at 12:46

Hannerbery

Henry · 02/07/2015 at 09:29

Should i sidebottom hes the definiton of a faallen premium?

Jambo · 02/07/2015 at 10:11

Wait a week, he has a high breakeven. That is, too high to attain.

Locked and Loaded · 02/07/2015 at 16:48

Sidey will get close to his BE this week

Mac · 02/07/2015 at 09:33

Harvey has Gastro. Still bring him in or wait?

The Ranger · 02/07/2015 at 09:45

With only 9 trades left I'm going Sloane up to Priddis and McIntosh down to a rookie.
Best downgrade option this week?
Can be on any line but I'm after good job security more than anything as my trades are so low.
I already have Steele and Lambert.

Mac · 02/07/2015 at 09:56

Neal-Bullen maybe. Not too many unfortunately. If you can afford Caloqhoun from Port he's a good option

The Ranger · 02/07/2015 at 10:43

Yeah he's pencilled in at the moment…he looks to be a Paul Roos type of player.

Jambo · 02/07/2015 at 10:13

If you don't already have him, look at Beams or Pendlebury.

The Ranger · 02/07/2015 at 10:43

Got Pendles and prefer Priddis to Beams.

judd0 · 02/07/2015 at 11:42

Also prefer Priddis over Beams.

Doc2Drej · 02/07/2015 at 12:45

Colquhoun

Jambo · 02/07/2015 at 10:10

Sad news, community. Jarryd Roughead returned a positive test for melanoma on his lip. He's successfully had the lesion removed but he's out indefinitely. Thoughts and prayers are with him for a speedy recovery.

Joey · 02/07/2015 at 10:20

Hey community,

Need your help.

I'm thinking of trading Sloane to Brandon Ellis, Scott Thompson or Gaff. Which one is best?
Also thinking of downgrading Dumont to someone, any suggestions? (already have Lambert and Steele)

My mid is: Fyfe, Pendles, Beames, Parker, JPK, Rockliff, Sloane, Cripps (Boston, Glenn, Dumont).

Thanks.

judd0 · 02/07/2015 at 11:41

I like Gaff big POD and scoring well in a good side.

PDAP · 02/07/2015 at 10:34

Since Supercoach commenced in round 2 this year, I assume the SC grandfinal is round 22. Am I correct?

SCaddict · 02/07/2015 at 16:51

Indeed.

Mac · 02/07/2015 at 10:46

Rookie options this week apart from Steele and Lambert.

judd0 · 02/07/2015 at 11:36

Sam Cloqoqoqoqohoun is a rookie on the bubble but he has an elevated price of about 190k.
    Wait for the teams though hopefully someone is named.
    I see Jones from sydney has been named again for his second game, not a good option for mine though to expensive and no JS.

derek · 02/07/2015 at 12:19

Thumper's brother, Jake. Cats defender. played one game and looked ok.

tom · 02/07/2015 at 10:49

What are people's thoughts on Sam Colquhoun?

judd0 · 02/07/2015 at 11:32

Good cover but its hard to justify trading him in at that price. But if your already at full premium it's fair enough.

Doc2Drej · 02/07/2015 at 12:45

I got him

Jimbo · 02/07/2015 at 10:51

Thoughts on Alex Pearce to Brodie Smith for bench cover? My DEF currently looks like Shaw, Hodge, Simpson, Gibson, Murphy, Newnes, Hamling, Pearce. I'm thinking Pearce becuase the word is he will lose his spot to Dawson in the next couple of weeks.

derek · 02/07/2015 at 12:17

its great to have good D7 bench cover, but to get the best value out of him at D7 is to have a non-player on bench so you can loophole him.

I would hold for a couple of weeks, wait for Hamling to increase and trade out Hamling. leave Pearce as your loophole

Simon · 02/07/2015 at 11:12

What should you do with Roughead now he is out indefinitely should you hold or trade

judd0 · 02/07/2015 at 11:28

If you have the cover I would probably hold until you hear more. Depends on how many trades you have left to.

carlashirley90 · 02/07/2015 at 11:19

4.6% of coaches trading out Franklin???

Jambo · 02/07/2015 at 12:12

If I'm not mistaken, they are likely chasing points. I, like yourself, fail to comprehend why.

carlashirley90 · 02/07/2015 at 11:25

Going Sloane to JPK and next week Boston Bun to Burgoyne to cover my M9 And D7
Burgoyne has still scored over 100 4 times this year BE of 69 this round could go from 402k to 410k – 415k only and I have calculated that I can still grab him next week what do you guys think?

judd0 · 02/07/2015 at 11:29

Sounds good Cara, like it.

derek · 02/07/2015 at 12:11

His two best scores came in weeks 6 & 7 when both lewis and Hodge were out. He stepped up and had a lot of time in the guts.

hawks are near full strength, so I can't see him getting any decent scores.

hawks have Fremantle and swans after this week, He will be given a shutdown role in both games. Stay away carla

derek · 02/07/2015 at 12:14

he has a low BE because his round 12 score is still in his average. His round 10 poor score will drop out this week, so I see his BE being 120+ next week. If you really want him, wait until after the fremantle and swans games, he will be $380k

Swans2012 · 02/07/2015 at 12:17

Good cover imo

David · 02/07/2015 at 15:05

My Wife should stay away from burgoyne and wait till Boston can go uptp Yeo

derek · 02/07/2015 at 15:41

I would go to Burgoyne's look-a-like – Yarran. Good player.

KJU FC · 02/07/2015 at 11:49

Trading Fyfe to Bennel this week

I reckon he is in for a blinder

Jimbo · 02/07/2015 at 12:01

I've locked in Goldstein to Bootsma. Value for money right there.

KJU FC · 02/07/2015 at 12:06

Yeah mate, beauty of a trade

just make sure you have the 'C' on Zac Dawson

he is the definition of legend

Jimbo · 02/07/2015 at 12:33

I'm putting the VC on Raph Clarke, just incase he goes massive.

KJU FC · 02/07/2015 at 12:35

good point. I might have to take the VC off Tambling

Mac · 02/07/2015 at 13:07

Israel Falou could go big this weekend.

Paul Walnuts · 02/07/2015 at 13:36

Bennel for me , i reckon he'll have a 'Rip Snorter'

David · 02/07/2015 at 13:52

yeah Bennel he will line them up and go huge!!

KJU FC · 02/07/2015 at 14:36

Bennel is truly cutting lines this year

randomcliche · 02/07/2015 at 16:01

So this Christmas. …so much snow and so many presents

Jimbo · 02/07/2015 at 12:02

Harvey or Zorko for my last forward spot.

derek · 02/07/2015 at 12:04

Boomer is a safe bet

Mac · 02/07/2015 at 12:33

Boomer has gastro. Not sure wether he will get up.

Doc2Drej · 02/07/2015 at 12:44

Zorko

Locked and Loaded · 02/07/2015 at 12:37

Any chance Rocky will play this week I think he tweeted he is a 50/50 chance. If he does Sloane > Rocky will eave me with 7 trades. If he doesn't I will need to bring Lambert in and go Sloane > Priddis/ Beams.with 6 trades left. If Rocky somehow is named which option is better for the long term?

judd0 · 02/07/2015 at 12:50

I won't go near Rockliff or Sloane for the rest of the year.
    I only just forgave Deledio this week and traded him in.
    That's just my opinion though.

I N Pieman · 02/07/2015 at 13:42

With a roadtrip to Perth I'd say Rocky is minimal chance. More likely next week. He would be very handy for me this week though

David · 02/07/2015 at 14:07

Traded him out and ain't looking back for people that still own him still hold and yeah Brisbane will only bring him back when 100% not 50%. Next year top 3 midfield selections will be Ablett, Rockliff and J.Selwood (if Dangerfield goes to Geelong) make no mistake about it.

Locked and Loaded · 02/07/2015 at 16:03

Cheers fellas just with trades quickly dwindling down some intestinal fortitude is needed to carry my team through the season…. Oh yeah and a little luck lol

I N Pieman · 02/07/2015 at 12:40

Not great news for Roughy Owners. Wish him a speedy recovery. Should be a free trade for mine. Harley Benell put a line through him

David · 02/07/2015 at 14:03

Actually was thinking the same thing TBH his recovery has nothing to do with the sport and he maybe out for 2-3 week FFS. Though i don't have hime in my team it realy is a punch below the belt for others that do, bring in a rule that covers players that are out for un related/not self inflicted injuries (hand gesture) to the game.

Doc2Drej · 02/07/2015 at 12:43

My current team:
D: Shaw, Higgins, Newnes, Oxley, BSmith, Colquhoun (NBrown, Marchbank)
M: Fyfe, Pendlebury, Neale, Shiel, Parker, Selwood, Rocky, Sloane (Saad, Heeney, Lambert)
R: Goldy, Maric (O'Brien)
F: Martin, Dahlhaus, Swan, Buddy, Mitchell, Tarrant (Krak, Steele)
Trades left: 14. Money in the bank:$11,500

This round I was thinking of trading in JPK and McKernan for Sloane and Tarrant. Thoughts?????

Thanks

judd0 · 02/07/2015 at 12:47

I like it. Then upgrade Krak soon to a better F6 and have mckernan as F7/R3.

Doc2Drej · 02/07/2015 at 12:56

After I upgrade to a better f6 my team would pretty much be full premium, apart from my defence of course

Bob · 02/07/2015 at 13:26

Sloane to Priddis or Hannebery??? already have fyfe, beams, pendles,

David · 02/07/2015 at 13:57

Hannebery mate avg 29 touches a game Priddis going very well too but 600k

Jimmy · 02/07/2015 at 13:53

Hey community! Only have 564k to choose a replacement for Sloane, who should I go for? I was tossing up between JPK or the more expensive Wines or Gaff.

David · 02/07/2015 at 14:17

JPK mate Wines maybe, Gaff no also if you don't have them already consider Mundy at 539k or Neale at 530k both in the best performing side this year and are just getting it done 90% of the time

Jordan · 02/07/2015 at 17:11

Wines

David · 02/07/2015 at 13:55

in context of injuries compared to last year this year is not as bad i reckon but the AFL stinks of drugs lately and it is hurting our teams for sure. Next year will be awesome with discount premiums and with that sub rule looking like getting scapped next year haha.

randomcliche · 02/07/2015 at 16:06

It’s the same game for mine regardless of how many fallen premos or bargain rookies there are…A great game.

David · 02/07/2015 at 13:56

Sloane to Hannebury or JPK? Currently have Fyfe, Beams, Pendles. Thoughts community? Cheers

David · 02/07/2015 at 14:21

Toss a coin who will avg more from now on in the Sydney engine room? JPK offers great value put will no longer be a POD after Sloane going out 480k as a straight swap Hannebery had the history now this year showing us why we need him in our teams but 100k more is something to consider too, will you need that 100k to help you upgrade another rookie later on?

David · 02/07/2015 at 14:27

nice name btw 🙂

Caz · 02/07/2015 at 14:06

Hi all, is anyone considering dal santo as a pod. Thnx

David · 02/07/2015 at 14:23

something to look into another 2 games i reckon. Sure enough he will drop in price if you can wait

Gareth · 02/07/2015 at 14:21

Pull the trigger on Harley?

Rick Grimes · 02/07/2015 at 14:25

Yep, won't play again this year I would think.

David · 02/07/2015 at 14:28

have to mate not looking good at all for a return this year

Tyler · 02/07/2015 at 14:28

Should I trade Roughy out? Hawks reckon he will miss 2-3 weeks, but I have motlop as cover

David · 02/07/2015 at 14:32

Then hold mate Motlop as back up in your team is the whole reason you have him there (back up) save the trade

Dom · 02/07/2015 at 14:34

Get Robbie Gray in this week or next week? Be 160 ish

David · 02/07/2015 at 14:35

maybe even the week after next

Ivan · 02/07/2015 at 14:41

Is Taylor Adams worth a look at for Jordan Lewis?
I know it may seem a little sideways but Lewis has been awful…
Don't have any cash left and was wondering if it was worth persisting with Lewis…….

randomcliche · 02/07/2015 at 16:10

Hold your premos, you’ll love the trade come finals, assuming you are not top 100 or so like me.

randomcliche · 02/07/2015 at 16:11

Or are you full premo with 10 plus trades?

randomcliche · 02/07/2015 at 16:13

I’m full premo with Jordan Lewis by another name… Ryan Griffen. I would entertain the trade for Rocky Ablett et al.

Ivan · 02/07/2015 at 16:18

Advice taken

carlashirley90 · 02/07/2015 at 15:12

R.Douglas a serious smokey at 407,600k scored 89 against Brisbane last week after 2 other low scores coming back from injury but with Sloane gone pretty much for rest of year Douglas will be in the midfield full time and my goodness could be the best cheap option right now!!! Won't be surprised at all if he avg's 97-103 for rest of year

Jim · 02/07/2015 at 15:17

great option!

derek · 02/07/2015 at 15:46

if he was DPP I would consider him. But only a midfielder, really need ultra premiums who will knock out big scores.

talking about smokeys – have you considered Yarran in defence?

dannyyboyy · 02/07/2015 at 17:03

i agree with derek, im past looking for mid pricers. a mid pricer is there to appreciate or hold his value, and push out a more steady score while they are filling a hole on the field in the journey towards full premo.
    if you think he will have a stellar finish to the season and average 110+, then go for it, but if he doesnt then it just means another trade will have to be used to rectify.
    i have sloane to get rid of like many others, im thinking either straight swap to JPK, or downgrading a rookie to get priddis in for him, seems i dont have him yet. i prefer the priddis option but just waiting to see if steele is named before i make my decision.
    Good luck

James · 02/07/2015 at 15:18

Andrew Gaff or J.P Kennedy or Vince?

randomcliche · 02/07/2015 at 16:18

Not sure I like any now (post Titch) but I do own JPK.

Gareth · 02/07/2015 at 15:41

Dylan Shiel a good option or will he run out of steam/struggle without Mummy?

SCaddict · 02/07/2015 at 16:49

Still a developing player who is quite susceptible to a hard tag and will find it harder to prosper without Mummy to spoon feed him.

john · 02/07/2015 at 16:10

Should I hold sloane for one or two more weeks cause my bench still has money to make and I dont want to downgrade them too early or should I just downgrade them now to get a premo or do I sideways trade

randomcliche · 02/07/2015 at 16:20

Depends. If you are going for overall you should prolly jump if cover is poor. If going for season league win just hold.

derek · 02/07/2015 at 16:42

I was going to say the same. I'm having a crack at rank, so I need to get premiums on the field. Otherwise I would hold.

Francis · 02/07/2015 at 16:51

Parker or Hanneberry?

John · 02/07/2015 at 16:52

Considering Naitanui as VC. Has an average of 124 against the dees and is in ripping form as of late. Thoughts?

Dean · 02/07/2015 at 19:23

Why not, sounds great to me, after all that is the whole point of the VC loophole greater the risk then greater the reward potentially.

Locked and Loaded · 02/07/2015 at 16:53

Corr > Colq
Sloane > Sidey
These are my trades this week Sidey has to come good and Colq represents great value at the back

Dean · 02/07/2015 at 19:20

Sam Colquhoun as a D7 or D8 right? Otherwise that trade is a total waist mate.

Locked and Loaded · 02/07/2015 at 23:36

Seeing D7 mate and had Docherty so needed him for cover this week… I’ll take his 71 better than Brodie smith

Dean · 03/07/2015 at 15:51

Good move

Dean · 02/07/2015 at 19:08

Hi Community i have 8 trades left and $143k in the bank.

Defence: Shaw, Houli, Hodge, Simpson, Saad, Hamling (Lever, A Pearce)
Midfield: Fyfe, Dangerfield, Beams, Priddis, Pendles, Parker, JPK, Sloane (Boston, Stretch, Lambert)
Ruck: Goldy, Blicavs (Read)
Forward: Martin, Dahlhaus, Swan, Gray, Edwards, Krakouer (Clark, Dale)

I can trade out Sloane and get anyone but don't want Hanneberry as I have Parker & JPK so im thinking of getting either Mundy, Neale or Armitage, if I get Armitage it leaves me with $76,500, Mundy $83,600 & Neale $92,600

I want to bring in Gunston in my forward line next week by downgrading someone like Clark to Steele & would love to bring in Murphy or Picken in defence the week after but doubt I could afford Murphy or Picken, which would mean my only other cheap defender would be Smith who im not overly keen on as a D6 to be honest, especially since Lever has finally been called up.

I guess when I chose to trade Clark to Steele next week or possibly even this week, so by next week I could potentially be full premo, if I then trade Krakouer to Gunston then I could afford getting someone like Murphy or Tom McDonald in defence if I traded out Lever, but doing this would make my bench cover extremely week without the likes of Krakouer & Lever.

PLEASE HELP. Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Dean · 02/07/2015 at 22:00

i'm bloody wrapped with JPK, Parker, Gray & Krak who is all I had playing on Thursday night, they all tonned up, lets hope the whole weekend does this good or even 80% and i'll be happy, im not greedy. lol

Dean · 02/07/2015 at 22:09

Hope those who were considering going Sloane to JPK went with there gut coz it paid off in spades. Well done for those who done it.