Chicko - elite fantasy analyst

G’day community, how did you go this week? I must admit, I am ashamed. I knew this R12 bye would be tough and ask some searching questions, but I didn’t realise it would expose me for the half a man I am – perhaps I should be called Captain Cashew.

I feel this season has seen me walk into every sliding door, seen me fall into every trap laid out by the supercoach gods, has seen me tempted by every value bargain that has come along – only to find out they were cheap for a bloody good reason……AND THEN, when I have felt secure by looking at the premiums I have in my team, well they go and spud it up royally – I am talking about the likes of Lewis, Selwood, and Watson – all averaging below 100 and JPK a decidedly underwhelming 103. Fair dinkum, even the Bouffant Cotchin is averaging more! If that isn’t bad enough, we then have ruckmen producing GAJ-at-his-best like numbers – what the hell went on with Goldy, Gawn, NicNat and Blicavs?! All at the very sharp end for output! It’s enough to make you want to pull your hair out…..ah, wait, I have already done that.

So what is this week’s dilemma?

Call me crazy folks, but I am thinking of NOT trading this round. Why I hear you ask? Well there are two reasons;

• Every trade I have pulled has seemingly proven to be mediocre at best, and downright set-the-bag-alight-shite at worst. So perhaps this week, I am better served to plant my chunky buns on my dumpy digits to save myself from myself! The only trade I am considering is a downgrade of Kamdyn McIntosh to Jack Steele via a DPP. I would wait a week on that also but with a BE of 91, I think Kmac has to go before he bleeds cash – just watch, now that I have said that, he will come out and crack a ton this week! Just look at what happens to rookies where people have maintained a bit of faith – Oxley, Salem and the beast Cripps!
  • The other reason why I am thinking of not doing anything this round, is due to the light which is beginning to appear at the end of the fresh rookie tunnel. Elliot Kavanagh is on the bubble this week, Neal-Bullen will be on the bubble post his bye next week. We also saw some promising debuts by Shaun Edwards for the Bombers last week and Thumper Junior for the Cats this week. Kane Lambert also put on a show at VFL level this week, so he may soon return to the AFL. Thus, it looks like we have some bonafide downgrade options. Hell bells, even Josh Glenn is rumoured to have arisen from his death!

I particularly like what I saw of Jack Steele of GWS and Shaun Edwards but bear in mind, both Zaharakis and Winderlich are due to return to the seniors shortly which may mean Kavanagh and Edwards could be risky rookie selections, so definitely worth waiting for the team sheets over the next week or two.

We still have 10 rounds to go folks, and I think there are still many twists to come. I’m almost at full premium with one spot left to fill in my defence, but I think it is even more critical than usual to pick the right rookies from this point in to allow us to make those last upgrades and to build good bench cover and flexibility into our teams.

So what am I thinking about this week?

One downgrade trade only this week to build the warchest to go towards the last full premium slot in defence and start the build out of bench cover. I know there are a lot coaches looking at snaffling some good value midfielders who are coming off their R12 bye, be it a JPK, or a good value Pendles, perhaps a Mundy? All of them worthy. For those of you that don’t have Fyfe, then you really need to ask yourself some serious questions about our beautiful game and if you don’t have him then you absolutely MUST get him in now – don’t think, DO!

Over to you community, the poll this week is, which players will you pick up post their R12 bye?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Always  keen to hear your thoughts community so please tweet me @chicko_lcs with any questions or dilemmas of your own.

Cheers,

Chicko

General Soreness · 22/06/2015 at 13:41

Chicko nice work Bomber Brother. Trades this week are still not sorted but my midfield is already full premo (yes still counting Selwood as a premo), so now just to wait on GAJ/Rocky if required. Perhaps Smith/Hodge into Def about all I am doing.

Crabb · 22/06/2015 at 13:53

I'm waiting on GAJ too, General. Cripps or Wallis will turn into him.

My plans had me going one of wallis or cripps up to Pendles this week – but given their form i'm having to consider upgrading Saad (M10) or selwood (M9). Not sure now, already full premo.

Chicko · 22/06/2015 at 15:02

Thanks General our beacon of hope and light! Your midfield is chock full running to M9! I am also still counting Spudwood as a premo for now. I cannot afford Hodge this round, so waiting to generate the cash before completing my defence. I will give Smith one more viewing as he might fill the role for me. i'm also keeping a watching brief on the mythical beasts of GAJ and Rocky.

r2d2 · 22/06/2015 at 13:47

Great article chicko …. All about def for me this week I think ,,, def currently — shaw houli hibberd Yeo lumumba hamling (k Mac lever ) ,, am Harry L too either bob murphy or Simpson , and k Mac too smith …. Thoughts community ? And is this week too flick griff ? Could get Sloane or jpk , that would complete my def and mids(with cripps at m8, but that is not w bad thing in my mind)

Luke · 22/06/2015 at 13:59

those def upgrades sound pretty positive to me, and i'd go sloane over JPK if you were trading out griffen

r2d2 · 22/06/2015 at 14:36

So murphy or Simpson ? Really not sure which one hey

Luke · 22/06/2015 at 16:40

id go simpson

Chicko · 22/06/2015 at 15:03

Thanks R2D2, I'm the same, looking for DEF upgrade but may need to wait another week. Like your trades though!

I N Pieman · 22/06/2015 at 13:49

Chicko how do I play you every week mate?

Chicko · 22/06/2015 at 15:04

Playing me every week is not a problem, beating me every week is a major problem for mine!

Youngy · 22/06/2015 at 19:29

Any chance I could get ya team name Chicko so maybe we could be rivals???

Luke · 22/06/2015 at 13:54

cheers chicko but i'm in quite the dilema here. ive got 2 premos left to fill my mid, so I was planning on upgrading griffen to parker, upgrading lumumba and downgrading tarrant, but this would cause issues in the next few weeks if ablett comes back with a few blinders and I will be a bit tight on cash. so should I:
a) griffen to parker, lumumba to hibberd/KK/houli, tarrant to a rookie
b) griffen to parker, lumumba to edwards, tarrant to a rookie
c) hold griffen, lumumba upgrade, tarrant downgrade
would love to hear your thoughts community

Baggyizzle · 22/06/2015 at 14:11

I am in a similar position, I'm 115 ranked and 1st in NT and this my advice.

1) What is your swans situation like? Do you have Franklin, Tom Mitchell, JPK or Hanners – If so Parker might not be a good option as you want to spread the risk a little bit.

2) RE Lumumba (aka Mumbo Jumbo), Griffin: i have them both, Ive seen every GWS and Demons game and I do no rate either of them. Mumbo Jumbo is happy pointing and instructing rather than pulling his finger out and run and Griffin doesn't want to play AFL footy, when they regain scully and such he will revert back to his normal play.

3) Love the Ablett decision, I am going to do the same. Hopefully it ends up being Cripps + 100k to Ablett in a few weeks.

4) Time to trade out Tarrant – who you pick up depends on selection and team structure

5) Re the backline picks – It comes down to who you think will a top 6 backman, Hibbert/KK/Houli – again Ive seen a few Richmond game and love the way they look for Houli + he loves a playon from kickouts. (Also depends on other Richmond players you have, dont want to overload on them if you have Dusty, Edwards, Cotchin, Lids or Maric.

Anyway, hope my rambling helps you find direction this week mate.

Luke · 22/06/2015 at 15:26

Cheers heaps for the advice mate, this is some great help

Deadly · 22/06/2015 at 16:11

Well done bags, king of the NT….and most of Australia.

tom · 22/06/2015 at 14:11

best rookies to trade in this week?

Jacob · 22/06/2015 at 22:30

Kavanagh's the pick of the lot. Edwards mightn't be a bad pick but his JS is a concern due to the hot and cold nature of his game. Kavanagh's JS is a slight worry, but Colyer's just been ruled out of the season which has given it a big boost.

Youngy · 24/06/2015 at 10:47

Steele is looking the goodes, but he has his bye

Kev · 22/06/2015 at 14:16

Bloody hear ya Chicko, cast our minds back to the preseason and if I was told I could have Jelwood, Jobe, JPK, and Lewis all in my team before the byes I would have jumped at it and said thank you very much! Would have been laughed out of town to suggest Blicavs would be the second highest averaging ruck, or that TMac would be smashing out 100's. Our SC Gods have taken the real mickey out of us this year.

Alas, I digress, round 13 will see me getting rid of that stain Robert (formally Robbie) Tarrant. With only 460k to spend, I'm gonna call on Zorko.

I N Pieman · 22/06/2015 at 15:06

I grabbed Zorko last week Kev. He will end up my floating cover for MID/FWD. Was & still is very good value. Think he's a better player with Hanley in the team.

Chicko · 22/06/2015 at 15:06

Thanks for the support Kev, I have had a good look in the mirror and still find it perplexing as to what has been delivered by the SC gods. Full premo mid and fwd and yet all the chosen premos are delivering me turds. As you can imagine, it doesn't taste great! The Zorko call could be inspired!

Danners · 22/06/2015 at 14:43

Great article Chicko! I probably won't trade either like you and might have to cop a couple doughnuts. The only trade which might happen is Griffen if Rocky doesn't play.

Chicko · 22/06/2015 at 15:07

Cheers Danners, fortunately this week, depending on selection, I should have 20-21 players on field, hence my decision to rush head long into trades that could come back to bite me!

Danners · 22/06/2015 at 15:36

Yeah I made that move last week, had 19 on field to get up the rankings again

Andy · 22/06/2015 at 14:55

Is 12 trades left low for mid season ?

Chicko · 22/06/2015 at 15:07

Hi Andy, depends on how close to full premo your team is. If it is at full premo and you still have 12 trades then I would say that is quite reasonable.

I N Pieman · 22/06/2015 at 15:24

12 trades is pretty good. I’m hearing quite a few with half of that or less. But if your 4-5 spots from full premo maybe not so good

BigDropKick · 23/06/2015 at 19:38

I've got 8 left after this week , but full P ….

Youngy · 24/06/2015 at 10:48

Damn you must have been trading ass off.

BigDropKick · 24/06/2015 at 11:49

Yeah , pre bye's I wasn't going to need to trade much = looked good ; but too many outs forced me to trade …. plus trying to keep in the top 1% : )

PAPA · 22/06/2015 at 15:45

When will Josh Glenn return??

Youngy · 22/06/2015 at 19:27

Probably not this season

Liam · 22/06/2015 at 15:48

OUT: Tarrant, CEY, Mcintosh
IN: Steele, Houli, JPK

I can field 18 this week
Thoughts??

SCaddict · 22/06/2015 at 16:15

Seems reasonable Liam. All those starting rooks appear to have now reached their used-by-date and will probably only leak cash from here.

Steele's JS already looks pretty decent even after just 1 game so I reckon you could make the pre-emptive strike there to give you the necessary cash for the other upgrades.

Hopefully JPK gets out of his funk soon and gets back to tonning up. Houli is performing well though.

Shaun · 22/06/2015 at 16:09

Great article Chicko. Just wondering what your thoughts are on Rance, should I keep him if I have other areas that need improving or give him the flick? I’m thinking of getting rid of him and McIntosh this week to bring in B. Smith and Houli, wise trades?

Youngy · 24/06/2015 at 10:50

Mcintosh to B Smith is a good trade. But Rance to Houli that is a sideways trade and Rance could easily pull out a 100 + next week with Houli scoring below par.

Pino · 22/06/2015 at 16:16

Titch, Goddard or Dahl?

SCaddict · 22/06/2015 at 16:21

Dahl only because of the Doggies favourable draw from here. All are solid selections though with decent claims on top 8 forward honours for the season.

Youngy · 22/06/2015 at 19:25

Id go Goddard, feel you would be picking up Dahl at his peak.

Pino · 22/06/2015 at 16:19

I have 320K and my team looks like this:
Def: Shaw, Hodge, Hibbo, Newnes, Saad, Oxely (Hamling, S.Edwards)
Mid: Fyfe, Pendles, Danger, JPK, Selwood, Lewis, Griff, Rich (Boston, DMac, Lambert)
Ruck: Goldy, Maric (P.lucey)
For: Gray, Martin, Swan. Franklin, Bont, Tarrant (Steele, Dale)

Thoughts?

Baggyizzle · 22/06/2015 at 16:36

Might be time to burn some trades mate, need to upgrade Tarrant and Rich.

I have lost patience on Griff – even after his score on the w.e

JMG · 22/06/2015 at 16:56

Defence is OK, you might have to upgrade Saad and Ox at some point but can keep while they are still scoring well.
    Priorities for mine would b getting rid of Tarrant and Rich, upgrade both even if it means doing a third downgrade trade to achieve

derek · 22/06/2015 at 19:01

you havn't got much fat left in your bench rookies. I'd be looking at upgrading Rich & Tarrant with the best players you can afford with your warchest. look for value as you don't have a lot of cash to waste, Rocky/Sloane, Titch? you are close to full premo then with some minor adjustments when your rookies have made some cash, you can upgrade the last of your midpricers.

Pino · 22/06/2015 at 16:20

Thoughts on Rich > Sloane?

JMG · 22/06/2015 at 16:56

Solid

I N Pieman · 22/06/2015 at 17:49

Mouthwatering

Luke · 22/06/2015 at 21:04

preach

Youngy · 24/06/2015 at 10:51

Good trade

James · 22/06/2015 at 16:59

Thoughts on trades,

Griffen to Lambert, Tarrant to Goddard and McIntosh to Smith.

Cheers

Youngy · 24/06/2015 at 10:52

Good trades, but personally I'd be holding Griffen, but it's hard to tell weather you should be trading him without seeing your team

Brooke Richards · 22/06/2015 at 17:00

Who should I bring in as my last forward for Tarrant, have Gray, Dusty, BJ, Swan and Dalhaus already.
Have 470k but can downgrade a rookie, have plenty of trades left.

r2d2 · 22/06/2015 at 17:12

Zorko …ziebell …s Edwards ….boomer

JMG · 22/06/2015 at 17:14

Lids? Bartel back soon but will need to wait on price drop.
    Buddy?
    Gawn maybe if you want ruck back up too.

Tyler · 22/06/2015 at 21:08

Zorko, boomer or Roughy I reckon. ziebell consistently plays really well and gets great scores on dream team but due to his poor disposal efficiency he gets low sc scores.

xav · 23/06/2015 at 17:49

Tich

Youngy · 24/06/2015 at 10:53

Lids

JMG · 22/06/2015 at 17:10

I couldn’t wait for Rd 13 to trade out Griff now I’m torn.

Option 1 – I could get Zorko as a floating M9/F7 to loophole with Griffen. Would mean trading in Gawn as F6. Plus I’ve got Cripps also M8.

Option 2 – get dalhaus as f6 . Trade Griff but who to? Have fyfe, Ebert, Pendle, Parker, jpk, Sloane. Will have up to $600k depending on who I bring in as my third downgrade trade ( needed on both options)

Glorin · 22/06/2015 at 23:28

Could you afford Beams?

Dean · 23/06/2015 at 22:15

Get Dangerfield or Beams mate. Think dangerfield will be going massive this season because the Cats will end up getting him,

nicholas · 22/06/2015 at 17:14

Hey community,

I have $157,300 and 9 trades ( I know i do not have many left but am just about full premo) and this is my team:
Def: Shaw, tmac, Taylor, Hodge, Simpson, Hamling (Lever, Leslie)
Mid: Fyfe, Priddis, Selwood, Wines, Griffen, Lewis, Parker, Steele ( Kavanagh, Boston, Dmac)
Ruck: Goldy, Nic Nat ( Read)
Forward: Martin, Gray, Swan, Franklin, Deledio, Goddard (Goddard, Hogan)

Option 1:
Hogan- Lambert of some rookie
Lever- Smith
Dmac- sloane

Option 2 leaves me a bit less on trades but higher quality team:
Griffen- Pendles
Hogan- Lambert etc
Dmac to sloane or lever to smith

I am not sure whether griffen should stay or go and want to keep my ranking which is 3,830
These are not the only options i am limiting my trades to any suggestions are appreciated

Andy · 22/06/2015 at 19:02

Option 2 for me mate. Pendles is a gun

nicholas · 22/06/2015 at 19:06

would u bring in sloane or smith?

Paul Walnuts · 22/06/2015 at 19:11

Sloane , but which Smith ? Isaac ,Brodie ?

nicholas · 22/06/2015 at 19:39

brodie

nicholas · 22/06/2015 at 19:42

and may jpk be better than sloane not sure if jpk can come back to scoring really high though with parker and hann

Glorin · 22/06/2015 at 23:35

Option 2. With sloane. Would take any chanceto him and Pendles in the one week.
    I have smith and I would look elsewhere until he starts getting some decent numbers.

Josh · 22/06/2015 at 17:40

Chicko, colyer is out for the rest of the year so maybe Kav or Edwards will replace them

Youngy · 24/06/2015 at 10:53

That is what I'm hoping

Andy · 22/06/2015 at 17:51

Is it worth downgrading cripps to steele if it gets me hodge and lids ? Ill also be 2 off full premo

nicholas · 22/06/2015 at 18:13

derek · 22/06/2015 at 18:28

I would wait one more week on that trade

Andy · 22/06/2015 at 19:03

Is cripps set to go up more or dont trust steele?

wayno1313 · 22/06/2015 at 21:49

Has a BE of 41 so yes he will go up more especially since Carlton are playing the bottom team on the ladder.

Youngy · 24/06/2015 at 10:54

Agree with Derek wait another week Steele has his bye.

hedski · 22/06/2015 at 18:28

Saad to hodge. Pittard to b.smith.

Def will be Gibson Rance Taylor (Hamling)

Smith Docherty Hodge (Lever)

Dont think I can hold the tard any longer.

yay/nay?

Glorin · 22/06/2015 at 23:38

I think Shaw should be a part of all back lines along with Hodge. My 2 cents.

derek · 22/06/2015 at 18:39

Has anyone else noticed that Griffin has scored 100+ at 5 out of 6 games in Sydney. Away games the highest he has scored is about 80. does anyone have the exact numbers?

Tulendeena · 22/06/2015 at 18:40

Titch or Deledio?

Also, 2 of Beasley, Kavanagh and McLean?

Youngy · 22/06/2015 at 19:23

Lids

and Id wouldn't be touching any of those rookies but if I had to pick 2 maybe Kav and McLean

nicholas · 22/06/2015 at 18:57

can someone help me with my comment

hedski · 22/06/2015 at 19:09

Get sloane. Smith still cheap after that?

Paul Walnuts · 22/06/2015 at 19:10

G.Ablett a chance of playing this week, only needs to get through Wednesday training session

Youngy · 23/06/2015 at 08:17

Exciting!, can't wait for him to come back into my side!

Youngy · 22/06/2015 at 19:20

Great Right up Chicko!!! Great to have the check in back.

Is 560k to much for Hodge? Thanks Mate

Chicko · 24/06/2015 at 06:33

Thanks Youngy! I rate Hodge highly and am trying to get him into my last defensive spot. $560k is a lot but his average is also a lot!

Youngy · 24/06/2015 at 11:02

Thanks Chicko, I will probably end up bringing him in this week, will bring him in through swinging H Goddard. Feel he is a more reliable pick then Dalhouse.

tom · 22/06/2015 at 20:06

wait a week to bring in lids (dont have the money yet) or bring in goddard this week?

tom · 22/06/2015 at 20:09

i would be using an extra trade to bring in deledio and I only have 12 left (1 premo without deledio/goddard left)

Youngy · 22/06/2015 at 21:35

Bring in Goddard

judd0 · 23/06/2015 at 14:35

Goddard for sure.

Cliffy · 22/06/2015 at 20:38

Hi Everyone,

So thinking my real goal at the end of these Byes is to come out with a full, if not very close to full Premo team, and in saying that have 11 trades left (been very aggressive this season just like season):

Anyways, really thinking of just doing 1 trade this week, which move would be better to do this week community?

Option 1: Sideways trade Griffen to Sloane

or

Option 2: Downgrade Tarrant to Steele

Cheers guys 🙂

Cliffy · 22/06/2015 at 20:39

*like last season

nicholas · 22/06/2015 at 20:48

chow us your team hard to judge without it

Cliffy · 22/06/2015 at 20:49

It's down the bottom of the message feed. 🙂

Cliffy · 22/06/2015 at 20:55

Additionally, another goal of mine post-Byes was to have double figures (or close to it in trades left), but been difficult thanks to some LTIs along the way with Sloane, Rockliff, M.Johnson, and so on.

Tyler · 22/06/2015 at 21:14

Youngy · 22/06/2015 at 21:36

That's deserves a thumbs up

nicholas · 22/06/2015 at 22:02

how many trades u at?

Juzzy · 22/06/2015 at 23:34

Like them both Cliffy.
    Griff to Sloane seems obvious. I am wrestling with this myself. Griff looked good wandering around loose at half back this week but Sloane is so freaking cheap.
    Your forward line looks awesome but I would wait a week and go Tarrant to Steele for cash. Not a pressing concern as neither will move in price this week.
    Good Luck.

Cliffy · 22/06/2015 at 20:39

At this stage, I'm leaning towards Option 1, sounds like a no-brainer.

Cliffy · 22/06/2015 at 20:42

And my team currently is:

Defenders: Shaw, Houli, Ibbotson, Newnes, Hodge, Hamling (Lever, A.Pearce)

Midfielders: Fyfe, Pendlebury, Gray, Selwood, JPK, Griffen, Cripps, Wines (McKenzie, Boston, Amon)

Rucks: Goldstein, Maric (Read)

Forwards: Martin, Dahlhaus, Swan, Goddard, Franklin, Ziebell (Tarrant, Lambert)

Liam · 22/06/2015 at 21:34

Which forward should i get under 495k

Youngy · 23/06/2015 at 08:15

Zorko?

Liam · 22/06/2015 at 21:45

Is it worth holding of full premo for a couple of weeks
to get Tmac instead of the likes B.Smith????
Cheers

Youngy · 23/06/2015 at 08:15

Nah probably not, just pick up B.Smith

nugget · 22/06/2015 at 21:58

before doing all your trading i suggest taking time to look at the top 30 – 50 teams to see who theyve got in their teams. Seems everyone is bringing in the same players to catch teams who are already ahead with identical players. its OK to bring in pendles but if everyone youre chasing has him not always the best solution. check out the top 20 players and there are quite a few POD with less than 15% of teams who have them. food for thought. im bringing in mundy to go with fyfe and neale. silly but ballsy and somehow im hoping to go from 3000 to 1000 ranking in the last 10 rounds.

hedski · 22/06/2015 at 22:44

Good point nugget. My MO at start was no fyfe pendles jpk. Am ranked 15k now but was 3k few weeks before byes. Doing well in leagues too. Have mundy neale and would love t squeeze fyfe in but restin Rossy scares me. Pendles would be nice too. Bugger jpk have Parker. Never ranked inside top 30k seasons end but am from school of BANG BANG so might slow down next year have proper crack. Columns n shit.

nugget · 23/06/2015 at 01:16

yeh. have at look at your first few rounds. strange thing is i always score 2200+ in the first few rounds then after i start trading nothing really happens score wise…. sometimes my scores have dropped. so sometimes the trading is best held back from. ive been patient this year and have full premo minus oxley and griffen and have done no sideways trades other than 3…. grrr GAJ into Sloane into Rocky were 3 wasted trades with plenty of lost cash to boot. Finally got rid of that gifted flog prince they call lumumbo. anyway hoping to score 2250 -2650 for the rest of the year

Dave2008 · 22/06/2015 at 22:10

I think the timing of full premium and how many trades left depends on your goal. If it’s overall sure as fast as possible but if it’s league then I don’t want to be complete premium until as close to league finals as possible. If I bring in my last premium after the byes and he’s out before finals and misses the qualifying final then I’m either without him or have to burn a trade. I also want key PODS and want to see my rivals PODS before I pick all of mine. Everyone will have Fyfe Pendles Goldstein Gray Shaw Simpson Hodge Sloane Dusty etc but it’s the Stevens Wards etc that win you league.

So my team is a bit off full premo but I’m a couple of games clear in the top 4 and want to pick off key PODS in the next few weeks.

D Shaw Simpson Newness Gibson Saad McIntosh Hamling Mckenzie

M Fyfe Pendles Sloane Ward Lewis Griffen Parker CEY Cripps Krakouer Boston

R Goldy Nic Nat Reed

F Martin Goddard Mitchell Swan Dalihaus Hogan Clark Tarrant

So I’m thinking moving out in this order. McIntosh Tarrant Hogan Clark Saad Griffen and getting in Sidebottom Ablett Hodge Houli Gray

Any comments ?

nugget · 22/06/2015 at 22:21

main question is how many trades you have left and what you consider a premo for the rest of the year.

if griffen plays the rest of the year without a tag then he could avge 100-110 no worries.

it also depends on what leagues youre in. if youre in public leagues then as far as i understand 75% of those teams never log in for the second half of the year so making and winning the flag is too easy- if youre in a team with people who really play SC then you'd want to be full premo in the next week or 2.

Im full premo if you count griffen and oxley as keepers- ive got 10 trades left and will bring in jelwood as m9 and bonts as f7. but i will keep 4-6 trades for injuries and finals sideways trades.

Dave2008 · 22/06/2015 at 22:30

Thanks for the quick reply 16 trades and Griffen undecided buy I guess I’m 4 or 5 premos short which is not ideal. Only two of our players in our private league are byes as they don’t log in. We have a very competitive top 12 or so. Still where I’m at in the league will only need to win possibly two more games to b top 4.
      I know it’s best to finish your mids/ forwards /rucks /backs in that order
      But also to move on your lowest scoring highest be rookies. So I’m going McIntosh to Houli this week with Hogan or Tarrant down to a forward rookie for the cash

Do you have a F/M swinger for Bonts? I have kept Krakouer for this and he will become Steele if needed. Thinking about Zorko F and Griffen loopholed with Lewis as M 8/9

nugget · 23/06/2015 at 00:10

yeh i have steele as a swing and was hoping to bring in lambert as a donut swingman for loopholing M9 and F7 but all reports are that lambert may be back soon so that plan may be out the window. i might just bring in a 102K never to play this year mid/fwd for that purpose.

my team aint the greatest and im down in the 3000 rankings thanks to GAJ OUT into Sloane OUT into Rocky OUT – LOL 3 wasted trades and a fair few grand down the gurgler so atm my teams averages is = to 2450 with fyfe C so im hoping for scores between 2250 and 2650 from here on in and hope to get in the top 1000. hasnt been my best year!

derek · 23/06/2015 at 10:42

Getting a Saints player to be the non-playing loophole would be the best. they have 7 sunday games and only 3 Saturday games to go

Glorin · 23/06/2015 at 00:25

If you are looking at POD I would keep Griffin. Many will use this week's bye as an excuse to cull him.
    You also suggest that POD is what win you leagues and then suggest mostly commonly selected players as your targets. Maybe stick with your philosophy, take a steady as she goes approach and be ready to pick up some of these players as they surface.
    You said you are comfortable in your leagues, so what's the rush. Maybe downgrade a few 13 bye rookies and look at a value POD. Can I suggest Jackson Macrae.

Best of luck.

Dave2008 · 23/06/2015 at 02:32

Excellent points and thx for replying. Yep the players I mentioned are not overall PODS but some are in our league. I think Griffen would be last upgraded if I have the trades otherwise he would b loopholed with Lewis on his current form.

TheCompletePackage · 23/06/2015 at 23:25

Assuming that your 'ins' are also in order, I'd suggest you move Ablett down the order a bit….make sure that shoulder holds up.

Also, (correct me if I'm wrong) but you're moving out 3 FWDs but only bringing 1 in, and I don't think you've got the DPPs to make it work.

TheCompletePackage · 23/06/2015 at 23:38

Forget that second bit….just realised you only need 1 premo fwd. (gives self a slap in the back of the head.)

Dave2008 · 24/06/2015 at 00:28

Ha ha yep one premo F but yep Ablett would be last in that list until he leaks as much cash as possible and Ill run with Griffen and Cripps until him or Sidey bottom out. Also thinking about Mundy. His shoulder would also have to stand up. I think I have some mayve not great pods in Lewis Ward so far probably more Lewis not great.

nickydal · 22/06/2015 at 22:17

who has more job security… Shaun Edwards or Neal-Bullen?

Mick · 23/06/2015 at 07:52

Neal bullen looks pretty good from here !

Youngy · 23/06/2015 at 08:15

Neal

LongJimmy · 22/06/2015 at 22:45

Can go Hodge or Pendles this week ? Who would be the better option. Considering that Hodge is DPP.

Glorin · 23/06/2015 at 00:26

What is your side? Both good options depending upon needs.

Youngy · 23/06/2015 at 08:14

Most likely Pendles is a better pick

LongJimmy · 23/06/2015 at 09:51

DEF Shaw Simpson Newnes Oxley Saad Smith McKenzie Hamling
      MID Fyfe Beams Parker Kennedy Sloane Rockliff Cripps Ellis-Yolmen Krakouer Dumont Boston
      RUC Goldstein Naitanui Read
      FWD Martin Deledio Gray Mitchell Swan Hogan Clark Tarrant

17 TRADES and $46K

judd0 · 23/06/2015 at 14:42

I think Pendlebury is the best option for your team.
        Hodge is great too but I think you need to bulk up your midfield before your backline.

LongJimmy · 23/06/2015 at 16:04

thanks mate

@Rem_Wah · 23/06/2015 at 21:06

Saad to Hodge might be a good trade for next week

Mr Cass · 22/06/2015 at 22:55

I fair dinkum love this community and its testicular fortitude, yeah we have come into hard times but we'll get through this horrible anus of a season with players like DogDog coming good and the little master returning soon….Loved the podcast during Indigenous round showing respect for the Abadiginals fellas. Just paying my respects to the Supercoach Gods and the JR team, such quality output week in week out all for our ever hungry eardrums, like they say in old piangnamese stereo type, trade arse off means you rack disciprine!

Crowls · 22/06/2015 at 23:03

Tosh > Hodge could do houli to save cash and trade up kk or newnes later
Saad > Dusty
Tarrant > HGoddard Could also do Glenn or Lambert? Will check after teams announced

Def: Shaw, Hodge, Simpson, Smith, Newnes, KK [Hamling, Pearce]
Mid: Fyfe, Pendles, Ward, Beams, Heppel, JPK, Sloan, Martin, [Boston, Steele, Dumont]
Rk: Goldy, Maric [Read]
Fwd: Gray, Harvey, Dahlhouse, Titch, Swan, Bont [H Goddard, Krak]

Full Premo with possible luxury trades for Bont, KK, Newnes,maybe JPK. Will trade worst performing Mid/Fwd for GAJ and Rocky when available. 9 Trades left and 33k. an suggestions on strategy

hedski · 22/06/2015 at 23:27

Nice team crowls. Krak t lambert some stage will boost the warchest

nugget · 23/06/2015 at 00:19

stay away from rocky the glass canon. if that guy cops a third injury to the same rib there is serious long term ramifications for his health and future. the guy needs a good 8-10 weeks off for his own health and life. and GAJ well who knows about him??? theres 2 options- either he can come back and get to 90% of himself or he is done and smoked!!! I dont think there is any inbetween!! depends on his mental toughness- can he ever play again without the stress and worry of a slamming tackle like gibbs on the weekend, or even moreso than that- can he even lift his arms above should height anymore without restrictions? its like doing pushups- if the most pushups you can ever do is 100 then 101 pushups is an impossibility. if GAJ comes back and he cant lift his arms or sustain heavy tackles then maybe the game could become an impossibility for him to continue…. godbless the Lil Master

Mr Cass · 23/06/2015 at 00:28

Ablett at 10% still fly-kick u in head!

Swans2012 · 23/06/2015 at 07:17

I hear you, hopefully we find out this weekend! I must admit, I think he’s going to surprise us and be ok, not gaj of old but 120 average. Or maybe it’s just wishful thinking, at the end of the day we all want to see him in his majestic full flight!

derek · 23/06/2015 at 11:24

If Suns were a chance to make the top 8, I think we would see Ablett at near his best. The Suns won't make Finals this year, so don't expect him to score 120+

Tyler · 23/06/2015 at 06:46

Houli, enright, shaw or hodge?

Swans2012 · 23/06/2015 at 07:15

Shaw hodge Houli enright

Youngy · 23/06/2015 at 08:14

Shaw then Hodge

Youngy · 23/06/2015 at 08:13

From here on out I need to average 178 MORE then the current leader per round.

Haha do I still have a shot?

I N Pieman · 23/06/2015 at 08:22

I think you might struggle mate

Jezg · 23/06/2015 at 09:01

Who do I down trade CEY to. Projected to leak $10k this week. At full premo mid bar cripps which I’ll no doubt trade up to Ablett down the track. Want to add some more cash to the warchest to upgrade armfield to full premo fwd line and lever to full premo backline next week. Have $280k currently. 12 trades. Thoughts. Cheers.

judd0 · 23/06/2015 at 14:50

we need to know who you already have mate.
    Steele is a good option although he has the bye this week and has only played 1 game, if Lambert is named he is a good option same goes with Joshua Glenn. I see a lot of people trading in Kavanagh who is a good option however I do not like his job security at all.

Jezg · 23/06/2015 at 16:05

Have lambert and Boston as mid rookies. Already have Steele as fwd along with dale. Back rookies are hamling and Beasley. Hoping that’s not too light on for bench cover.

Tyler · 23/06/2015 at 16:32

If you really need to if you have a def/mid dpp player in your backline like dmac, swing him into the mids and pick up alex pearce from freo. He's already gone up a bit in price and is about $165k i think but he has very good js for around 8 weeks before johnson comes back and has a BE of 5

Liam · 23/06/2015 at 09:17

S.Edwards or T.McDonald next week??
If you chose Tmac that means i will have to keep Higgins in my forward line.
Cheers

Sarah · 23/06/2015 at 10:51

Then trade in a forward. Higgins doesn't score enough to be selected as a forward, but as a defender he's handy.

Tyler · 23/06/2015 at 16:27

Tmac, keeping higgins in your fwd line is fine as long as he's scoring enough to stay on field, which he is

Rick Grimes · 23/06/2015 at 10:28

Anyone considering Gawn? Got to move Mummy on next week. Everyone has Goldie, so looking for a pod. Biclavs maybe, but banking that cash is super tempting.

patrick · 23/06/2015 at 15:01

biclvas if you are looking for your POD

I N Pieman · 23/06/2015 at 16:37

I'd be a litter concerned that Gawn has never played more than 4 consecutive games. He did look like a beast against the cats. Can he be trusted.

Stevo · 23/06/2015 at 10:51

Deledio or Goddard?

judd0 · 23/06/2015 at 14:55

Both good options, I already have Goddard but am looking at Deledio for my last FWD spot.
    I just don't like his injuries he has had this year.
    So I would go Goddard just because of that, and he is 50K cheaper which helps.
    Both great options.

patrick · 23/06/2015 at 15:02

goddard due ro reliability factor

Spud · 23/06/2015 at 11:50

Lever, Griffen and Belchambers out for Hodge, JPK and Lambert (needed a cheap rookie to facilitate the trade).

What are the thoughts on having JPK as well as Parker and Franklin. I can easily go to Sloane instead, but I just rate JPK as a better player overall. He loves a big game and has proven that he can go massive. Sloane is a gun as well, but I am just not sure.

Anyone able to help shed some light on the situation.

Cheers

patrick · 23/06/2015 at 15:00

I Would bring in sloane instead,simply to spread out player list

derek · 23/06/2015 at 13:33

Heeney and McGlynn back next week for the Swans. who misses out? I'm worried for TMitch owners.

Astounded · 23/06/2015 at 14:45

Heeney will be in the 2's mate, will struggle to get back into the Swans best 22.

Derek · 23/06/2015 at 15:50

Next week he will play! The swans love him

SCaddict · 23/06/2015 at 17:27

Fairly confident Titch has cemented his spot now and would need to have a couple of poor games in a row to be any chance of getting dropped from here.

As I see it Lloyd, Robinson, Cunningham and potentially even Rohan would make way for McGlynn and Heeney should their form warrant it. Can't see Titch even being much of a vest risk either as he's not really a burst player like a Cunningham, Rohan or Lloyd which the snot vest is typically primed for.

Tophawk · 23/06/2015 at 20:37

Tom Mitchell is no trap. He has established himself in that side. And deservedly so. Mitchell's output and consistency after being named has been outstanding.

As I see it, Heeney is now the pre season "Tom Mitchell" and will have to force himself back into that side. Mitchell aint going anywhere.

Cheers

dognino · 24/06/2015 at 00:13

Mcglynn still out for a few more, and Heaney to line up in the neafl. This week …maybe.

zeesus · 23/06/2015 at 14:51

to finish off my team this week i will be looking to bring in steele, neal-bullen and sloane. Then i'm done.Team of full premos on field.. Is this smart or rushing? How is there JS?

cooky · 23/06/2015 at 15:23

Mitch Clark to Gawn sound good community?

cooky · 23/06/2015 at 15:24

for next week obviously.

johnboy · 23/06/2015 at 15:40

Should i switch bonts forwards and upgrade Tarrent to a mid premo, or stick to my plan of trading Tarrent to Mitchell and hope to find the cash so i can use bonts as a mid/forward bench cover in the future (finals time) and upgrade someone like boston to a mid premo in a few weeks. I still have 11 trades, and if you include bonts in my midfield as a premo. I am full premo.

SuperCoach Kid · 23/06/2015 at 16:12

Def – Shaw, Tmac, Simpson, Taylor, Oxley, Lever ( Hamling Pearce)

Mid – Fyfe, Pendles, Ward, Selwood, Griffen, Montanga, Lewis, Miller ( Boston, Mckenzie, Glenn)

Ruck – Goldy, Sandi (Cox)

FWD – Dusty, Gray, Buddy, Walker, Mitchell, Tarrant ( Dale, Goddard)

With 550k in the bank, im thinking

Tarrant > Goddard
Miller > Sloane
Lever > Smith

I N Pieman · 23/06/2015 at 16:35

Like those trades. If that's Taylor Walker in your FWD line I'd be moving him on ASAP.

Donavan · 23/06/2015 at 17:49

Like the trade-in's of Goddard and Smith. Think I would wait a little longer on the midfield upgrade, and try and get a Priddis or Parker.

Alternately, perhaps look at going-
    Tarrant – Goddard
    Lever – Smith
    Walker – Deledio

SuperCoach kid · 24/06/2015 at 15:46

I think Rory is to cheap to pass up on
      But depending on how much cash I’ll have left over, I still might be able to trade miller to Sloane the following week, I’ll suss it out

I N Pieman · 23/06/2015 at 16:38

Anyone considering a Hail Mary & grabbing a very cheap Malcheski?

BCHawks · 23/06/2015 at 16:57

Not until he starts showing us some sort of form.

SCaddict · 23/06/2015 at 17:18

I'm going to wait a couple of more weeks and then potentially pick up either Mal or Smith for D6. Both still need to prove to the community that they still remember how to play AFL footy before I'd pounce, even if it costs a little more cash to wait another week or two.

I don't want to be stuck with a potential 70-75 spud so agree with BCH that we need to see something first.

Donavan · 23/06/2015 at 17:40

No, not relevant now, and I dont see that changing this season.

I am more chance of taking a hail mary on Kruezer as an R2.

Youngy · 24/06/2015 at 11:49

Not super coach relevant in the position he is playing at the sun

papa · 23/06/2015 at 16:58

3 TRADES LEFT!!!
Traded my ass of to get full premo but i can't get their 🙁 need to save my last 3 trades
Thoughts on my team?

Defence: Shaw, Hodge, Josh Gibson, Brodie Smith, Hamling, Alex pearce (hugh goddard, mckenzie)
Midfield: Fyfe, Pendles, Jelwood, Parker, JPK, Lauchy Neale, ward, rocky (jack steele, neal-bullen, wagner)
Ruck: Goldy, Stefan Martin (O'Brien)
Fowards: R Gray, Dusty, Deledio, Titch, Buddy, Ziebell (bailey dale, tom lamb)

Jack · 23/06/2015 at 17:33

you need at least 10 trades from now, for injuries
    you are stuffed

papa · 23/06/2015 at 17:38

yea I know :/ and I wanted to keep 1 trade to go GAJ in the mid aswell, aslong as deledio doesn't injure his achilles, i cross my fingers everything else will be fine.
      Also at the moment i've got bench cover pretty much every position

xav · 23/06/2015 at 17:55

Hold as long as you can on Steele then downgrade to a 102k player you might just have enough for a last premo def

papa · 23/06/2015 at 17:57

cheers mate, if I do that and get GAJ in I will have 1 trade left 8/ YOLO

derek · 23/06/2015 at 18:19

have you made any trades already this week?

papa · 23/06/2015 at 19:53

hodge, neal-bullen and steele 😉

dannyyboyy · 23/06/2015 at 18:47

BLOODY HOLD MAN!!!! you got a good enough side for now mate id hold and trade for season ending injuries only. forget gaz for now champ. 1 downgrade for two up is about the only move you have left, depending on your war chest. Good luck papa!!!!

papa · 23/06/2015 at 19:52

thanks danny boy, wait so you think I should go 1 down 2 up?? maybe ill do what xav said (once steele has made some money) or even hamling or pearce.
      cheers to everyone who commented and good luck to everyone 🙂

nugget · 23/06/2015 at 21:55

i would assume you have made alot of sideways trades to get in this mess. and sideways trades may have been done for injuries and thats why you need to keep those 3 trades. you're done trading for now buddy. you are gonna need those 3 trades around rnds 18 onwards so thats it i guess. youre team is OK so for now just play it that way til you get injuries… and another thing- bend over, take a firm grasp of your ankles and try and kiss yourself on the ar5e- you gonna need as much luck as you can get. PS for next year try not and use more than 3-4 trades in the first 6 rounds

papa · 24/06/2015 at 07:25

ok cheers, didnt do many sideways tbh though, only for ablett sloane rockliff and bartel ice just been downgrading and upgrading

THE ASSASINS · 23/06/2015 at 17:23

Nathan Jones as a POD?

Youngy · 24/06/2015 at 11:47

There are better options out there

Mike Hunt · 23/06/2015 at 17:50

Thoughts on my team, 1st on the ladder with 500k in the bank! 24 trades left
looking at:
Kane cores-JUDD (Cornes retired) AND HAMLING- MICHAEL JOHNSON AND GAJ-Swan

Defence: Oxley, Saad, Hamling, lumamba, malceski, hibberd, alex pearce, hurley, beasley
Midfield: dale thomas, kane cornes, GAJ, Rockliff, b gibbs, Hodge, Isaac smith, dumont, CEY, Wells, Wagner
ruck: brooksby, hale, cox
Foward: Majak Daw, mitch clark, Bellchambers, Gawn, Tippet, Tex, Jack reiwolt, Boomer

Lol what a noob · 23/06/2015 at 23:21

Is this POD team mabe u should quit aupercoach ur league must be very trashy. KYS SCUM

xav · 23/06/2015 at 17:53

Has anyone held Ablett since the start

papa · 23/06/2015 at 17:59

na mate, watch how he plays this week though, if he looks to have overcome the shoulder injury, wait until his B/E has hit about 150 (because gaz can easily hit 150 and pick him off then

Youngy · 24/06/2015 at 11:47

I would seriously doubt it

L.Gibbs · 23/06/2015 at 19:33

In my defence who do I trade out- Oxley, Ibbotson or Saad? and who do I go Simpson or Houli? better options?

Youngy · 24/06/2015 at 11:46

Saad to Simpson?

Tulendeena · 23/06/2015 at 19:39

Griff – Kavanagh
Tarrant – Lids
McIntosh – Beasley/Edwards

Thoughts?

Sip · 23/06/2015 at 22:26

I like Tarrant to lids, but i would probably only recommend 1 downgrade this week. Which for you i would recommend McIntosh to Edwards, and then upgrade griffen if you dont trust him

Poida · 23/06/2015 at 19:45

Is Sam Colquhoun a good pick for downgrade and possible bench cover?
Haven't seen anyone mention him, averaging 75.
What's his job security like?
Anyone know?

Derek · 23/06/2015 at 20:06

Sloane & Hodge

Or

Parker & Birchell

Jono · 23/06/2015 at 20:23

Sloane hodge

Tophawk · 23/06/2015 at 20:48

I like Sloane and Hodge.

Sloane will be super motivated after signing a new contract with the crows. His cheekbone injury is no longer relevant and he has had plenty of time to rest that calf niggle he had early in the season. Still nicely priced. He looks ready to go BANG.

Hodge has had a great run injury wise and his form is consistent at a high level. He is likely to produce premium output in the quest to push Hawthorn up the ladder coming into the business end of the season.

In short, Parker a gun. Get him in when you can. You spelled Grant "Birchall" wrong in your earlier post. That good be a bad omen to get him in.

Just my takeCheers

Derek · 23/06/2015 at 22:07

Thanks TopHawk.

I just realised I’m $7k short of going Sloane & Hodge. I had factored in McIntosh getting a few more points and going up in value.

Youngy · 24/06/2015 at 11:41

Sloane and Hodge.

I hate to say Sloane because I will never be bringing him into my team because I brought him in at 640k and had to trade him out three weeks later for 513k

Edit: Sorry, didn't see your other comment if you can't bring in Sloane and Hodge maybe bring in Sloane and Higgins? Higgins will give you a nice swing set with H Goddard in your fwd line. Yes he is a burn man but he is traveling nicely.

derek · 24/06/2015 at 13:52

I just read one of my Supercoach rules from the start of the year – No Hawthorn players!

I can bring in Both Sloane & Parker. makes it easier 🙂

Mourney · 23/06/2015 at 20:37

my midfield is Fyfe, Pendles, JPK, Lewis, Selwood, Beams and danger. Who is the last person I should get in for my last Midfield spot! Not worrying about byes, or cash who should I get?

Tophawk · 23/06/2015 at 21:03

You have some very shaky premos in your midfield. Selwood, JPK, and Lewis have been very poor lately in their SC output. Lets hope these guys lift.

I would chase 2 mid premos at the expense of one of the 3 premo mid under performers currently in your team.

Seriously consider Parker, Sloane, and Priddis.

Cheers

Donavan · 23/06/2015 at 21:11

Priddis

Tophawk · 23/06/2015 at 21:33

Bailey · 23/06/2015 at 21:10

what is Shaun Edwards job security like??

Sip · 23/06/2015 at 22:27

In the Bombers current situation I like it. He was a shining light in a dim day for Essedon forwards two weeks ago, so he will definitely get a few more runs.

Josh · 23/06/2015 at 21:10

Who to bring in last fwd spot looking at Goddard , titch,boomer

Tophawk · 23/06/2015 at 21:35

Do you have Dahlhaus? If not, consider him too.

Josh · 23/06/2015 at 21:51

Already have him mate I have Dahlhaus,lids,dusty,Gray,swan

nicholas · 23/06/2015 at 22:16

100% martin

Youngy · 24/06/2015 at 11:39

He has Martin…..

Bring in Goddard Josh!

Josh · 24/06/2015 at 12:01

He still has a be of 130 though?

carlashirley90 · 23/06/2015 at 21:25

Houli, Pendlebury and downgrade to a rookie
Or
Docherty, JPK and Bont?

Tophawk · 23/06/2015 at 21:41

Option 1 to me looks good.
    If you are prepared to trade in Steele in his bye week. Risky, but I like Jack Steele.

Option 2 is verging on a three way sideways trade. Very risky.

Cheers

Youngy · 24/06/2015 at 11:38

Agree with Tophawk, probably option 1 more reliable.

nicholas · 23/06/2015 at 22:16

when us leks vid out?

Youngy · 24/06/2015 at 11:37

Usually Tuesday……, He probably has some things that need do be done outside of supercoach, we may see it up later on in the week we may not.

Big Man · 23/06/2015 at 22:29

Dahlhaus or Tom Mitchell

Youngy · 24/06/2015 at 11:34

Dahlhaus, Mitchell could get dropped

Adam · 24/06/2015 at 08:16

Guys lookn at these forward options thaughts ??

Rioli

Roughy

Zorko

N Riewoldt

Mick · 24/06/2015 at 10:51

I dont rate any of them too highly. Rioli can be a burn-man, better options than zorko, riewoldt is inconsistent/risky..

The only one I’d consider is Roughy, but would go martin, goddard, dalhouse, buddy and maybe tmitch before him. Hope it works out for you mate.

derek · 24/06/2015 at 12:16

I haven't considered any of them (maybe Rioli for a second). I do remember what Riewoldt did 2 years ago during the Supercoach Finals. His teeth are much longer now.

Youngy · 24/06/2015 at 11:03

Hope Rockliff plays this week, It has been nothing but grouling carrying him through the byes

Rick Grimes · 24/06/2015 at 11:29

At this stage I'm seriously contemplating bringing Gawn in (next week) as F6, to eventually become F7. Then I'll loop hole him for the rest of the year. Boooyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

(watch this plan fall apart terribly over the coming week)

Youngy · 24/06/2015 at 11:34

Watching with my popcorn

Rob · 24/06/2015 at 12:07

I need some help.

I have 3 Trades left this week and 132K in the bank.

My team is as follows

BACK: Shaw, simpson, newnes, Hibbered, Lever,Saad ( Pearce and hamling)
Mid: Fyfe, selwood, Brandon Ellis, D.Mckenzie, Kennedy, Shiel, Cripps, Priddis( CEY, Dumont, Blakely)
Ruck: Blicavs, Nicnat( read)
FWD: Roughy, Martin, Bont, Gray, Franklin,Dahlhausl( Steel and lambert)

I would like to get rid of my 3 Rookies that remain on the field ( CEY, Lever, Saad)

I dont think I will get rid of cripps due to him still being able to make some cash.

Any suggestions on what i should use my 3 Trades on?

Rick Grimes · 24/06/2015 at 13:39

Not sure you need to make any trades. CEY has a high breakeven so possibly an argument for him but only as an upgrade and I don't see you'll have enough cash to make it worthwhile. Otherwise it's a case of letting the likes of McKenzie and Lever ripen – if they get named. Saad is going well and plays Carlton, so I'd hold him another week at least. Hmm, that probably wasn't any help at all.

derek · 24/06/2015 at 13:44

I would upgrade CEY to Sloane this week and hold Saad & lever for now as they both have cash to be made.

You could trade Saad to BSmith as he has a fairly low BE.

Rob · 24/06/2015 at 13:50

What about CEY to Pendels and D mckenzie to Glenn( if he plays?

it will leave me with 29K in the bank but i will have a finished FWD, Ruck and Mid just would need to uprgrade my Backs and im done???

derek · 24/06/2015 at 14:07

B Smith or C Yarran?

everyone will be getting Smith in, I'm thinking Yarran might be good POD – 1.3% owned

Youngy · 24/06/2015 at 18:45

BE of 97….. whilst B Smith only 54 BE and 50k cheaper. Personally I wouldn't do it. I'd take Smith in a blink of a eye.

But I understand your reasoning to bring him in, you need to get ahead of the pack, whilst trading Smith in will just leave you about where you are cause everyone is trading him in.

But I feel Yarren is more likely to put you behind the pack then ahead of the pack.

If you pick him and it works, hats off to ya!

Youngy · 24/06/2015 at 20:28

Boomer 4 games away from his 400th, might go big?

adzy · 24/06/2015 at 21:00

get rid of kmac or ellis-yolemn first?

Youngy · 24/06/2015 at 21:42