G’day community! Our friends over at Moneyball have a few new competitions on the go this week. Moneyball is introducing GUARANTEED PRIZE POOLS!
What this means is that if you enter one of the guaranteed competitions, the game will go ahead and the prize pool will be up for grabs EVERY TIME!
- AFL $2K Thu/Fri Fever ($20 Entry)
- AFL $2K Saturday Slam ($10 Entry)
- AFL $1K Sunday Funday ($10 Entry)
Our other massive competitions are available too:
- AFL $1K Fantastic Thu/Fri ($10 Entry)
- AFL $1K Friday Night High Rollers ($50 Entry)
- AFL $2K Super Saturday ($20 Entry)
- AFL $1K Saturday High Rollers ($50 Entry)
- AFL $1K Sunday Lobster ($20 Entry)
- AFL $500 Sunday High Rollers ($50 Entry)
Make sure to have a search for all the Jock competitions and have a go against your mates.
For those who haven’t yet had a crack:
- Moneyball contests are short term affairs – contests can be based on one day (ie the Saturday games) or can last a whole round.
- Contest sizes can range from 2 to contests with 1000’s having a crack at the one contest
- How much you whack on the table varies from contest to contest. You can start one up with buy ins starting at $2
- The points scoring system is unique to Moneyball – but looks as if it aligns closer with the AFL Fantasy scoring system.
- Community – this is strictly for over 18’s – and importantly – if you want to have a crack at this only put down on that table the loose change that you can afford to lose. Have a bit of fun but don’t get carried away.
- We are an affiliate with Moneyball for season 2015 – that means we get a kick back when you sign up with Moneyball via this site.
- Click here for full details