Chicko - elite fantasy analystHello community, I am back from my overseas trip! I know many of you were probably happy about my leave of absence and hoped I wasn’t allowed back into the country!

Firstly, can I say a massive thank you to our man Lekdog for covering on the Check-In whilst I was away – his commitment to the community cannot be questioned.

I took some time away from this great game to reflect, to seek out new sources of information, to find my inner resolve. After being in the top 1,000 the Gods struck me down for 5 successive weeks which saw the Chumps have $1m of premium midfielder meat sitting idly on the bench for 5 rounds doing stuff all and seeing my rank take a pounding and sliding to 10,000. It hurt me community, it hurt me in places you don’t talk about at parties but I have dealt with the angst and the frustration. I am happy to report that the slide has been arrested – the question is, can I make up the ground to finish inside the top 1%. I don’t know but I will bust a gut to make it happen. That is the aim.

Now onto this week. The great Meatloaf once preached, “like a bat outta hell, I’ll be gone when the morning comes”. I think those Meatloaf lyrics are speaking to us my fellow Supercoaches. The way I interpret those lyrics is to trade and don’t look back. For those that have been careful with trades, for those that have scrimped and saved and have been shopping in the “NQR” specials bin, for those known as tightwads amongst their mates, now is the time to rip off that second hand cardigan and go shopping – like a bat outta hell.. For those of you holding the likes of Salem, Oxley, Saad, Clark, Miller, FFS TBC – thank them for your service and the cash they have made our teams but it is time to say “be gone you mongrels”!

So what is this week’s dilemma?

My only dilemma is that I won’t be able to field 18 warm bodies on the field regardless of my trades this week. I had 17 on-field last week, likely to have 16 on-field this week and then have a choice of 21-22 next week. Not exactly how I planned it but hoping it holds me in reasonable stead.

Other than that, there isn’t too much of a dilemma, simply, it is time to trade! The dilemma is who to chop and who to trade to. I’m at full premium in my forward line and in the midfield (despite some questionable choices), so I will be focussing down back. I know there are coaches still holding Oxley, Salem and Miller and I think they also need to go this week. For those of you holding Tom Bellchambers – have a significant and prolonged look in the mirror – it is also time to piss him off for the smelly brown stain he has left on the front and rear of your pants – he has been that horrible. On the chopping block for me are the likes of Saad, Kmac and Dmac with a view to bring some A-grade defenders. I do not have much of a warchest so I will need to be wise to get to full premium by next week. I am likely to go either Hodge, Simpson or maybe even Laird as a POD – just not sure I trust Laird with The Concussion King Brodie Smith having another run at it this week (I want another look at Smith before pulling the trigger and getting him in). I also really like Mr Standard Deviation in Corey Enright but his R13 bye is somewhat problematic. despite the wrath of Jock, Higgins continues to be a wise choice for many coaches like Higgo. I must admit his DPP Fwd/Def status really has me thinking about him as an end of season D7 and F7 cover.

So what am I thinking about this week?

Purely focused on getting all lines to full premium as quickly as possible, and then, hopefully the premiums hit form and bring me home with a rush. I hope your premium choices reward you instantly! For me, I am looking at Hodge, Simpson or Enright but not sure at this stage. I know other coaches are looking at the likes of Danger, Murphy, Lewis and Sloane.

Over to you community, the poll this week is, which players will you pick up post their R11 bye?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Always  keen to hear your thoughts community so please tweet me @chicko_lcs with any questions or dilemmas of your own.

Cheers,

Chicko

General Soreness · 15/06/2015 at 12:15

Welcome back Chicko. Fine work again mate.

Selection headaches this week for me. So many to choose from, only 3 trades to work with. Hamling in for Dmac is likely to be one of the 3 with the other 2 upgrades.

Chicko · 15/06/2015 at 13:03

Some things haven't changed since I have been away General, and that is you tearing the comp a new one! Great to be back mate

Brad · 15/06/2015 at 12:18

Not sure why you would get rid of Oxley? Am I missing something?

Brad · 15/06/2015 at 12:24

And Saad

Josh · 15/06/2015 at 12:38

Get rid of Saad this week but I'd hold Oxley for another week or two if you have other trades to do. If not, don't get attachments. Premiums in ASAP.

UDA · 15/06/2015 at 13:21

Ox will be playing all top teams next month. They wobt let him run around freely and fet the pill like he did last month

UDA · 15/06/2015 at 13:22

Wont*
          Get*

We're all well and truly rucked · 15/06/2015 at 12:42

Because it’s time to go full premo not full retard

derek · 15/06/2015 at 14:32

because he is the 35th ranked defender. must be looking at getting top 10

Chicko · 15/06/2015 at 15:35

completely agree Derek. Time to get Top 10 players in.

throttlefinger · 15/06/2015 at 21:34

Exactly. If you were to keep Oxley and Saad it would be for bench cover. But since they've earned you $250K might as well enjoy the fruit of their labors.

@Seekersupacoach · 17/06/2015 at 12:14

Is there an easy way in SuperCoach to see the season rankings broken up by position ie top 10 or 20 Def, mids Fwds etc

Other websites that she this??

Baggy Pants · 15/06/2015 at 15:37

Brad I have had the Ox from round 1 and while he has been a valuable servant I cant fit him in to my top 6 defenders given that he has the bye and tough games coming up I think he will start to bleed some cash. But I can understand your view. Would make a great reserve if you have full premo back line though.

Josh · 15/06/2015 at 12:18

Currently ranked 1k, 420k in the war chest and 10 trades remaining.

Defence:
McDonald, Shaw, Enright, Picken, Simpson, Lever (Brown, Pearce)

Midfield:
Fyfe, Pendles, Ward, Danger, Beams, JPK, Wallis, Boston (Heeney, Anderson, Glenn)

Ruck:
Goldy, Nic Nat (Brooksby)

Forward:
Goddard, Swanny, Martin, Deledio, Gray, Titch (Lambert, Read)

Looking at taking advantage of the Bulldogs next four games (Saints, Carlton, Melbourne and Gold Coast), riding the train with PIcken and Wallis and then trading Wallis to Priddis to complete my team.
Already done my three trades this week with BC to Lambert (finally), Saad to Beams and Mckenzie to Picken.

R13:
Heeney to Montagna.
Brown to B.Smith.

R14:
Downgrade Pearce to 102k loophole defender.
Upgrade Lever to Hodge.

R16:
Wallis to Priddis.
Boston to Steele.

THOUGHTS?

We're all well and truly rucked · 15/06/2015 at 12:43

its Titchell, Titch plays for Richmond (who has been my gun POD)

David · 15/06/2015 at 14:10

You Are going to find yourself in trouble end of year with no injury fix trades

derek · 15/06/2015 at 14:36

get Steele this week instead of Lambert if named. Thinking Lambert might not get back into tigers team for a while

northernsoul74 · 15/06/2015 at 14:55

Surely Steele gets a gig this week.

Chicko · 15/06/2015 at 15:37

Hey Josh, well done on the ranking and like the trades, just be wary of keeping some trades up your sleeve come late in the season but like the aggression in going for it.

Jambo · 15/06/2015 at 22:31

For your r. 14 trade, you should look at Hugh Beasley (rookie spot). He could make you some $$

Patch · 15/06/2015 at 12:23

Nice to see you back Chicko – back with a bang! The only ones tempted me so far are the round 13 players, which is driving me nuts!

Chicko · 15/06/2015 at 13:02

Thanks Patch, I here you there loud and clear mate!

Nick · 15/06/2015 at 12:23

Is it really that smart to trade Saad away? was hoping to keep him for bench cover… And bring Hodge in when lever fattens up a little more

Josh · 15/06/2015 at 12:37

I'd cut ties with Saad, upgrade him to a premo defender.

derek · 15/06/2015 at 14:38

cull the cash cow. do it now.

nathan · 15/06/2015 at 12:26

Only doing 2 trades this week

Looking at bringing in smith and Slone

And then next week looking at my last defender

jason · 15/06/2015 at 12:33

Leave smith for another week, high be

SUmuk · 15/06/2015 at 12:31

What to do with J,Lever??
Rockliff to Sloane
And what to do with Rich and A.Swallow??

Josh · 15/06/2015 at 12:36

Hold Lever.
    Sloane trade looks good.
    Time to go for Rich, 50/50 on Swallow. Probably hold on count your lucky stars for now.

Ethan · 15/06/2015 at 12:31

Max gawn as an f7 or a potential stepping stone

Sabsy · 15/06/2015 at 18:37

Agreed, that's why I brought him in last week for TBC – he'll become ruck/forward cover once I go full premo up forward. He doesn't have the best job security ever but it's gotta be better than Big Tommy's! 🙂

L.Gibbs · 15/06/2015 at 12:38

Rockliff to Sloane? And should I consider Alex rance?

Redgumwon · 15/06/2015 at 13:26

I'd hold Rocky as he could be a chance to get back earlier than expected

scrofl · 15/06/2015 at 14:54

I got Rance in three rounds ago and have regretted it as he's scored poorly. But he'll come good.

I N Pieman · 15/06/2015 at 12:48

Nice work chicko. The dreaded round 12 is upon us. Very unlikely to be able to field 18 this week as well. Depending on trades 14-16 probably. Brodie smith is mighty tempting & can save a donut but is he a premium defender. I’m not convinced. Holding rocky is proving tough as well

Chicko · 15/06/2015 at 15:39

Thanks Pieman, and thanks for fixing me up in one of our leagues – throughly pantsed me! I'm going to give Smith one more look before acting. Rocky has scared me. I tried to hold him but last week bit the bullet and traded him for Ward with his R13 bye convincing me.

I N Pieman · 15/06/2015 at 15:54

Think you ran into me in the wrong bye week. Have had a shocking run with injuries so hopefully the tide will turn. But more than likely it won’t. Might have another look at smith as well. His 67 was far from spectacular

Danners · 15/06/2015 at 12:50

Great stuff Chicko! I have had the same pain as you, ranked around the 500 mark few rounds ago but now ranked around 7000th. Looking to go something like this
Saad-D.Smith (Swing McGovern)
Rockliff-Sloane
Schade-Gawn (Swing H.Goddard)
Gawn is for a bit of cash generation or if he does well enough he could be my ruck cover
Leaves me with $40,000
Thoughts?

Chicko · 15/06/2015 at 15:42

Hey Danners – I know your pain only too well! Sounds like you are setting up your team with DPP cover across a few lines which I think is very smart and the right way to structure for the run home. I like it.

@KingWinter7 · 15/06/2015 at 12:59

Bringing in Hodge and Beams for Saad and Oxley
Also trading out Brown for Hamling

Some of these players aren't ready to be culled yet but i gotta stick to the plan

Nicholas · 15/06/2015 at 13:15

Is 4 trades enough for full premo no midpricers as cover for injuries?

derek · 15/06/2015 at 14:48

white knuckle ride for the rest of the year for you. good luck

northernsoul74 · 15/06/2015 at 14:52

Simple answer is no.

Nicholas · 15/06/2015 at 13:17

By that i mean 4 trades remaining after my team is full premo

David · 15/06/2015 at 14:08

4??? Geezus I’m planning to have 10 – 11 trades once full premo

Chicko · 15/06/2015 at 15:40

you've gone super aggressive Nicholas. Like David says, I plan to have 10 trades remaining with full premo

Francis · 15/06/2015 at 13:20

Hodge or Simpson?

wayne.paul · 15/06/2015 at 13:28

houli..oxley.yeo.kk.mcintosh.mckenzie.andrews.lever.

HOULI…OXLEY…YEO…KK…MCINTOSH..MCKENZIE…ANDREWS…LEVER…MIDS..FYFE…PENDLES…PARKER…KENNEDY…SHIEL…LEWIS…SJ…HODGE…(HEENEY.BOSTON..ANDERSON)FWDS FRANKLIN. GODDARD…SWAN…GRAY…SCHULZ…HOGAN.(DALE..KRAKA.) TRADED CLARK AND SAAD THIS WEEK FOR DALE AND HODGE.NEXT WEEK TRADING KRAKA AND HOGAN FOR A CHEAP ROOKIE AND GETTING MARTIN IN ????? YOUR THOUGHTS ????

r2d2 · 15/06/2015 at 13:47

Maybe turn caps lock off ? Just a thought haha

r2d2 · 15/06/2015 at 13:47

Solid team though and a solid plan

r2d2 · 15/06/2015 at 13:49

Not sure on schultz and having hodge in mids ?

derek · 15/06/2015 at 14:47

he just wanted to have Hogan & Shultz in the same team 😉

I see nothing…..

Vince the quince · 15/06/2015 at 17:26

Why are you yelling names at us
    🙁

Matt · 15/06/2015 at 13:49

What would be the greater priority – b goodes to Simpson or tarrant to dalhaus/delidio? Don’t have the cash to do both this week

Goodes is d8 and tarrant is f6. I still have saad and oxley at d5-6 which I am happy to leave for now as they are still making money and almost scoring like premiums

derek · 15/06/2015 at 14:45

goodes isn't playing, Tarrant is….is this a trick question

David · 15/06/2015 at 14:07

Thoughts on Jack Newnes? I’ve held on to him thus far, Mav weller is helping Newnes scoring – is anyone thinking Newnes is an appropriate D6, I recruited him as a keeper so I thinking I’m going to hold him through the year or until much later

derek · 15/06/2015 at 14:44

he does get a lot of midfield time, made 6 takles in the first half but didn't get a lot of the pill.

I like that he is in the guts. Hold for now, I'm sure there are other areas to worry about more than him

judd0 · 15/06/2015 at 21:06

Hold for sure. If you got to full premo and it come down to the final few rounds and you had a few trades up your sleeve then you can punt him if his output is still mediocre. That's my plan anyway.

derek · 15/06/2015 at 14:42

how did Malcecki look on the weekend?

came on as a sub fairly early, but conditions were not good.

He will be rookie priced in a few weeks time, must be considered.

I N Pieman · 15/06/2015 at 15:59

Commentators on SEN were calling him the traffic cop. Waving directions but not hunting the pill. Doesn’t sound good for his sc scoring. Need to see that turn around before considering him

Ethan · 15/06/2015 at 16:06

He's not really one to hunt the pill, Mearly sets up the gold coast attack when delivered the ball.

Mr chan · 15/06/2015 at 15:33

Lucky I built a war chest of $600k now time for 3 upgrades!!! 😀 or maybe 2 then get another two the following.

Can get houli, daulhaus & Deledio (via griff the stiff)

TRIGGER HAPPY · 15/06/2015 at 15:41

Kudos to u for holding Griff so long! I burned him Rd 3 for dusty straight swap best move I have made all year.

Mr chan · 15/06/2015 at 18:26

Mate, it’s been excruciating to say the least. Can’t wait til I give him the boot! But will wait til after this week

Baggy Pants · 15/06/2015 at 15:47

Welcome back Chicko I have a problem like you struggling to get 18 players on the deck for this week I can trade in players to get 18 on field, but wondering what happens when Rockliff and Abblett are going nuts towards the end of the year and I cant fit them into my midfield. Could Abblett end up being the greatest POD of all time in a few weeks. Got one space left in my midfield and dont feel its the best to trade a player in just for one weeks score, might be the time to concentrate on forwards and backs until the byes are over.

crowls · 15/06/2015 at 20:16

great decision on griff to martin. well done

Jake · 15/06/2015 at 15:48

Saad, Miller, Hogan to Hodge, Lewis, Dahlhaus with over 100k left?

TOM · 15/06/2015 at 15:53

Sloane yes or no

Baggy Pants · 15/06/2015 at 16:08

No. If you look at his last few weeks scores before he broke his jaw they were average at best. I had him from round 1 up until he broke his jaw. I wont put him into my team again until I see some improvement. .

derek · 15/06/2015 at 16:21

so much competition in Crows midfield.

he is very cheap! maybe for a reason.

TOM · 15/06/2015 at 16:29

my thoughts exactly derek, wasn't liking his form before injury. Maybe someone like Lewis is more value

Mac · 15/06/2015 at 15:55

Time to trade Saad?

I N Pieman · 15/06/2015 at 16:03

Having the same problem. Hard to trade a bloke who scored 96 & has a be of 20 odd. He also has DPP. The case for is saving a donut & having another premo filled. The question is will that premo score enough to warrant the trade. Leaning towards hold if you can

Ethan · 15/06/2015 at 16:08

you wont be able to use his cash advantage till round 14 due to him having a bye and needing to play a game to go up in cash. If you have faith in the best 8 defenders dropping cash sometime in the next two tactically you could hold him. However the priority should be set on having 18 or more fit players playing in your side this week

Dean · 15/06/2015 at 16:00

Hogan is it time?

I N Pieman · 15/06/2015 at 16:04

Next week when he has his bye

Baggy Pants · 15/06/2015 at 16:11

I don't have the luxury of being able to trade him out, I need all the warm bodies I can get for round 12.

Ethan · 15/06/2015 at 16:14

if you have a decent amount of players playing ie 19+ then yes hogan can go

Marco_Polo94 · 15/06/2015 at 16:02

Saad, Miller, Clark to Smith, Murphy and Deledio. Full premium team, Giddy up!

I N Pieman · 15/06/2015 at 16:05

Good job Marco

derek · 15/06/2015 at 16:25

show us your team!

Marco_Polo94 · 15/06/2015 at 18:27

Shaw, Higgins, Simpson, Newnes, Smith, Pittard (Yeh pittard is a chop and if he doesn't continue his good form over the last 2 weeks i can upgrade him next week)

Fyfe, Pendles, Beams, Selwood, Murphy, Wines, Sloane, Griffen (Same as Pittard, can upgrade to Danger next week)

Goldy, Jacobs

Goddard, Swan, Gray, Deledio, Mitchell, Martin

So premium because i have no more rookies on field, but could perfect it by upgrading Griffen and Pittard. Just see how they go.

I N Pieman · 15/06/2015 at 19:16

Nice one Marco. How many trades will That leave you with before culling grif & pittard? Something that worked well for me last season was having a mid/fwd spare premo being wingard to cover 2 lines & thumper at D7. You should consider trying to do the same if you have enough trades. Still a long way to go

Marco_Polo94 · 15/06/2015 at 23:54

Cheers mate. Yeh that's a good idea, hopefully i don't get hit with any shocking injuries that force trades so i can try add some extra swing sets. That leaves me with 9 trades before a Pittard and Griffen trade so i am a little tight, but injuries forced my hand at times.

T.J.M · 15/06/2015 at 16:05

I can afford any premo defender. Was thinking either Hodge, Houli or Murphy. Already have Shaw, Gibson, Simpson

derek · 15/06/2015 at 16:28

I keep looking at Grant Birchell and thinking he is the man!

there hasn't been a week where all the hawks backline are playing, either Lake, Frawley, Gibson, birchell, Hodge have been out. I think they will finally be all playing, rested and ready to click.

Birchell's role will be the running man, just like the good old days.

If not Birchell, Gibbo might be an option.

WombatsFC · 15/06/2015 at 17:42

Premo midfielders rucks and forwards usually score more than defenders. Unless you've got those other lines full of premos playing this week I'd ignore those blokes you named, most of em will drop a few ks this week.

Macka · 15/06/2015 at 16:21

Priddis a good option?

Ethan · 15/06/2015 at 16:24

decently high be and bye next round would be wise to wait till round 14

judd0 · 15/06/2015 at 21:45

After Rnd 13 he is a great option.

Liam · 15/06/2015 at 16:29

Thoughts on trading Saad to B.Smith this week?
He's priced at 340k and looks to cheap to ignore

WombatsFc · 15/06/2015 at 17:44

One more bump on the head and he'll miss the rest of the year

crowls · 15/06/2015 at 20:48

good point wombat. will have to review options. maybe hodge this week and martin next week.

Donavan · 15/06/2015 at 23:13

Smith will be cheaper next week, I will be going McIntosh to Smith (even $ trade).

Baggy Pants · 15/06/2015 at 16:32

community, does anyone know what has happened to Josh Glenn he is listed as 2 weeks away again on the Suns website. Has he just faded away like Jock and the team said or will he be resurrected some time soon.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 15/06/2015 at 17:02

Any update on Rocky?

Redgumwon · 15/06/2015 at 17:09

Not yet but I think he maybe be back sooner than expected. I'm going to hold him. Watch team selections

Donavan · 15/06/2015 at 17:51

I've given up on the Rocky Horror show (2015 season).

Started with Rocky in Round 1, broke ribs, traded him out round 2, he came back, bought him back around $250k cheaper prior to round 9, broke ribs, traded him out last week.

Waste of 3 trades.

Marco_Polo94 · 15/06/2015 at 18:28

Word from DEEP inside the camp is there is no chance he will be rushed back. I traded him last week upon hearing this.

Liam · 15/06/2015 at 17:20

Sloane or Lewis??

WombatsFC · 15/06/2015 at 17:47

Cyanide or Electric chair? I don't think either will finish top 8 and Lewis will get 2 weeks at least at some stage

Marco_Polo94 · 15/06/2015 at 18:28

Sloane

chevvy · 15/06/2015 at 17:40

Welcome back mate!

I think we all need a overseas trip once these bloody byes are done with!

Ok, 2 questions…

K. Simpson or B.Smith?

And is it worth getting the sloan ranger as i have danger in the guts?

Marco_Polo94 · 15/06/2015 at 18:29

Simpson I think, but Smith provides serious value. I like Sloane too, i dont understand why everyone has lost faith.

chevvy · 15/06/2015 at 18:44

Im just worried about another to the head(smith), but he is offering SERIOUS VALUE, which is hard to pass up…

Chicko · 15/06/2015 at 20:32

Cheers Chevvy, good to be back. I like both Simpson and Smith but giving Smith another week to see how he looks. I already have Sloane but wished I had Danger!

Crabb · 15/06/2015 at 18:39

I'm technically full premo after 2 trades this week (in fact, counting cripps, 23 premos). But unfortunately got Higgins up forward so he will need to be swung back eventually. I'm considering using my third trade to go from Newnes to Smith. I understand Smith has a high b/e but it's gettable(ish), and I think he will average more than Newnes anyway. Plus, this will add to my scoring capacity for this and next round. Ranked top 1%. Thoughts?

judd0 · 15/06/2015 at 21:48

I feel as though Newnes to Smith isn't a great trade, if your full premium don't bother bringing in another value pick bring in a premium rolled gold keeper. If you can't afford it this week just wait, having Newnes down back shouldn't create that much of a headache.

TOM · 15/06/2015 at 18:51

Thoughts on my team. Not sure what trades to do.$670,000 in the bank.

Simpson, Shaw, Gibson, Newnes, Saad, Lever, Pearce, Hamling
Fyfe, Selwood, Beams, Parker, JPK, Treloar, Miller, Mckenzie, Rockliff, Steele
Goldstein, Maric, Read
Gray, Martin, Swan, Franklin, Tarrent, Lonie, Goddard, Hogan

chevvy · 15/06/2015 at 19:27

Upgrade miller this week to a premo and hogan next week

George · 15/06/2015 at 20:38

Still need to upgrade Saad, Miller, Tarrant, Hogan and full premo team

Juzzy · 15/06/2015 at 21:46

You will be skinny in round 12.
    I would suggest Saad to Hodge, Simpson (or Smith if you want to think forward and save some money.)
    Miller to Dangerfield maybe.
    Might even leave you with enough money(if you go Smith) to go a Lonie to Dahl ….

tom · 15/06/2015 at 19:24

not sure if smith is a great option? hasnt been great this year but a few concussions holding him back

thoughts on whether to bring him in or not?

hedski · 15/06/2015 at 19:40

Give him another week to see. Good test against hawks

Chicko · 15/06/2015 at 20:30

I'm going to give him one more sighting before acting but he could be a royal bargain

throttlefinger · 15/06/2015 at 19:36

Welcome back Chicko! Amazing with the tour that took you to the corners of the earth you're still able to knock out a piece for the community. Leks' bowler off to you, my friend.

Culling Saad and Griff this week. Thin R13 and need 4 for next week. Plus it will be nice to say good riddance to that SC flog Griffen. About 5 degrees from gaining Burnman status. Singeman perhaps?

Chicko · 15/06/2015 at 20:29

Thanks Throtts, admittedly feeling the pinch a little tonight! Saad and Dmac in my sights this week. Griffburn will be into the Oxford dictionary next year.

throttlefinger · 15/06/2015 at 20:36

Earned a nice long slumber my friend. Rest up. And again, good job with the Check In. Glad to have you back.

club_sandwich · 15/06/2015 at 19:54

Hogan to gunston upgrade, risky or worthwhile?

throttlefinger · 15/06/2015 at 21:35

LOVE that call. Gutsy but Gunny a guy who can deliver big from time to time. Be a risky yet balls-out good POD.

Daniel · 15/06/2015 at 20:31

Who to go with…?
Trading out Griffen, but who for; I'm thinking possibly Beams, Lewis, Murphy or Cotchin?
Thanks

Juzzy · 15/06/2015 at 21:51

Can you hold him for one more week ?
    Round 13 bye … 93 break even.
    After that trade him for any of the above.

Donavan · 15/06/2015 at 23:22

I would go to Mark Murphy, looked great in the last game, playing for his future (as a leader), has a low breakeven, and I think the SC finals are played over rounds 20,21 & 22, carton play Brisbane, Melbourne & GWS.

Whatsmore he has already had his bye.

Daniel · 16/06/2015 at 08:49

I can but he is killing me, I suppose you are right though.

Donavan · 15/06/2015 at 23:29

I am looking for the best downgrade options in either the forward line or the midfield.

I already have the following rookies in each-
Mid – Boston & Glenn
Fwd – Dale

Thanks in advance.

TOM · 16/06/2015 at 07:21

Steele, Goddard, Kavanah

CJay · 16/06/2015 at 09:40

Keep an eye on Lambert mid / fwd if he can get back into the Tigers side after injury.

tom · 16/06/2015 at 07:57

touk miller – sloane ranger

oxley – houli

thoughts?

can afford anyone so are there any better options in defence?
also have about 550k to spend in the midfield so stick with sloane or go someone else?

Marco_Polo94 · 16/06/2015 at 11:01

Bloody hell i love AFL360.

@wheels_1987 · 16/06/2015 at 11:38

Im trading

OUT Lamb ($117,300) IN Devon Smith ($433,500)
OUT Saad ($389,300) IN Sloane ($484,500)
OUT McKenzie ($207,800) IN Brodie Smith ($339,800 )

leaves me 43k in the bank

Originally had Harvey or Zorko over Devon Smith but i am taking a punt on Smith as a POD, unless the community can help me out

thoughts guys!!!

Currently ranked 6,750 (top 3%)

Pino · 16/06/2015 at 16:30

Who are the best downgrade options in the midfield apart from Boston?

Pino · 16/06/2015 at 16:31

Who should I downgrade Clark to before upgrading Tarrant to either Goddard/Smith?

Billy Elliot · 16/06/2015 at 16:33

Rank the following in order of best to worst : Danger, Priddis, Heppel, Hanners or Shiel. Shiel and Heppel are priced around 530K. I'll be upgrading Rich and CEY to two of these premiums but which two?

Billy Elliot · 16/06/2015 at 16:51

Rank the following in order of best to worst : Danger, Priddis, Hanners, Heppel or Shiel. I am going to upgrade Rich and CEY to two of the these premiums, which ones should I chose?