Concrete Booking AgencyPatch - Supercoach Panic Room Master

The byes are finally here, community. Eugh. Yuck. The looming cloud is here. Players from Adelaide, Brisbane, Carlton, Hawthorn, the Bulldogs and Richmond will miss this week.

We’ve finally got the green light to ditch Bellchambers, but some other pain has come with it – key rookies will be missing this week.

Fortunately, Jock is BACK this week, after escaping the flu. So with our spirits high, let’s sail into the storm.

THE NEWS

BREAKING NEWS: Brodie Grundy has been stretchered off and sent to hospital following an incident at training this morning. He was in very good form as a mid-pricer before ANZAC Day and finds himself in 15% of teams. Being stretchered off at training is a bad sign, and I neck braces were sighted. I doubt he will play – Collingwood seem to be indicating that’s the way it will go. However, he is reported to be okay, which is relieving news. Check the comments or twitter for more updates – I’ll chuck them in when I can!

Grundy1

1:00 UPDATE – Collingwood haven’t ruled Grundy out of playing on Sunday.

Grundy 2

Tom Bellchambers has been dropped like a sack of potatoes. It seems Supercoachers aren’t the only ones who are running out of patience with the big man. Will leave NicNat to possibly monster Jake Carlisle and Joe Daniher on Sunday, and leaves me – as an Essendon fan – desperately hoping Shaun McKernan gets upgraded after round 12, where each club is able to elevate one rookie to their senior list. However, Bellchambers has to go. I’ll cover this in the patch up, so on with the news!

While discussing midseason rookie elevation, word is, this rookie at Port Adelaide could be Nathan Krakouer, so if you still have him it might be worth holding on to next week. Furthermore, Jack Sinclair could be elevated after his bye as he has been dropped back to the rookie list, hence his omission this week.

For two weeks now, the Gold Coast twitter has had Josh Glenn slated to return from his ankle injury. He has not been sighted since. This is ominous. The last time a plater went missing up on the Gold Coast, Charlie Dixon returned to us as a reanimated shadow of the footballer we once knew (he is also back this week). Which leaves the question that needs to be asked of the Gold Coast Suns is not ‘When will Glenn be back’, but ‘Is Josh Glenn deceased?’

Speaking of Gold Coast and people being deceased, Harley Bennell’s continued absence from their side is leaving a lot of teams lingering on the brink of death. However, Nick Malceski returns, so one to keep an eye on. Especially as he is rumoured to be the sub!

Aaron vandenBerg will miss the next three to four with an injured hamstring, meaning he has to go from our sides. Karl Amon has been hit with a calf injury (not dropped as initially thought), while Mitch Clark has not yet recovered from his calf strain. There’s not a huge amount of intel on when these two will be back. Ruck rookie Keegan Brooksby has injured his calf and will miss.

Hugh Goddard is again on the extended bench and could play, as has Brayden Maynard at Collingwood. Shaun Edwards has been named for the Dons, alongside Orazio Fantasia (who looks to be the sub) and Elliot Kavanagh, but with Hocking, Winderlich, Myers and a ruckman still to come into that side in a few weeks, I wouldn’t be going near one of the Essendon rookies. See how Edwards goes – I reckon he’d be the most likely of them to get extended game time.

THE PATCH UP

The byes are here, but there are those wiser than I who have said wiser things than I can on them. Check out Dex’s guide to the byes and Lekdog’s exquisite video, as well as the triumphant return of the Thursday night podcast. I will instead help solve the question of what we do with Tom Bellchambers.

Bellchambers has been dropped, as mentioned in the news, which renders his position as backup ruckman and 6th or 7th forward redundant. I have agreed with the logic of Jock and Lek – keep him as backup. He is no longer backup. He is a sack of potatoes weighing down our sides. He has to go. This week. But to whom?

On top of the ruck table, there are six players averaging more than 100.

RuckmanAveragePrice
Todd Goldstein 111$512,700
Stefan Martin108$574,200
Ivan Maric105$572,600
Shane Mumford103$550,600
Mark Blicavs103$522,000
Sam Jacobs102$532,100

If you’ve got the cash, go as high up this table as you can. Goldstein is offering great value at $512’700 for the #1 ruck in the comp, who should be the #1 ruck by the end of the year. Pick him, or anyone else on that table. If, however, you don’t have cash, or desperately need to conserve cash for the byes, you’re in a pickle. Brooksby is missing and Wright scored 35 in his first game, so rookie rucks are off the cards. Mid-pricers are looking threadbare at best. Tom Nicholls is at $472’000, and is averaging 92 (101 over his last three) and looks the top dog at the Suns, but isn’t much cheaper than the best players.

The best we can do to approach a straight swap is looking at Max Gawn from Melbourne. Scored 98 in his first game, with 31 hitouts, 11 possessions and two tackles. At a massive 208cm, he has the jump on all but one ruckman in the competition, giving him a better shot at the crucial hitouts to advantage. (If anyone knows where to find HO/A stats, give me the head’s up!) Now he won’t score 98 every week. He played 9 games last year for an average of 63 and 13 in 2013 at 67.

Now keep in mind, Melbourne might not give him a long run at it – Jake Spencer only got 4 games (averaging 93 points, nonetheless) before he got switched to Gawn. Mark Jamar still lurks around the Melbourne Footy Club, and while they’re investing in youth, Gawn may only be a game or two away from falling back into the twos. Take a good, hard look at your team, community. You go up to Goldstein, Mumford, Martin and co and you don’t have to trade again. I bring up Gawn as a last resort – no more. You have been warned.

TRADING PLACES

Another week of trading places, another week of Googling how to spell Dan Aykroyd’s name properly.

Eddie Murphy’s

-67 – Josh Glenn*
-60 – Andrew “The Bun” Boston
-55 – Joel Hamling
-43 – Trent Dumont
-27 – Dan Robinson
-27 – Alex Pearce
12 – Dan McKenzie
18 – Lance Franklin
23 – Mitch Wallis

*missing, believed dead. We tried getting the Suns to organise a search party, but had to explain search parties are unlike the parties they’re used to up there. We’ve confiscated the alcohol and they’re out there searching now.

Dan Aykroyd’s

171 – Josh P Kennedy
168 – Lachie Neale
166 – Steele Sidebottom
164 – Matt Priddis
142 – Jobe Watson
141 – Robbie Gray

THE ROOKIE RUMBLE

This segment won’t be active during the byes. If he’s playing, he’s on the field. Supercoach takes your BEST 18 scores that are onfield. So if you have nineteen playing, your lowest score will not be counted.

So on that note, I bid you again a good weekend, community.

BCHawks · 12/06/2015 at 13:51

Hey Patch I need to bring in 2 round 11 rookies to help me with round 12-13 who should I bring in? Will Caleb Daniel get a game soon? thanks.

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 14:21

I don't know the VFL situation at the kennel, but here is the Doggies' site write up of the rookie situation;

"Caleb Daniel, Zaine Cordy and Declan Hamilton have all progressed well at VFL level. Daniel was named emergency in the Club’s Port Adelaide match in round ten and looks set to be the next debutant from the class of 2014."

But how soon that will be, I don't know. There aren't many round 11 rookies around; Bailey Dale, Lukas Webb, Corey Ellis and Dylan Buckley seem to be the only relevant rookies. All are big sub risks.

Moorey · 12/06/2015 at 13:53

so are there any fwd rookies for clark or bellchambers (through DPP)???

BKW · 12/06/2015 at 14:15

Maybe Hugh Goddard if he makes final team?

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 14:22

Forward rookies are slim at the moment. Dale and Webb are the only two you could look at, unless we see McGrath or Lambert back soon (which I doubt we will) – or as BKW says we can wait until 5pm tonight to see if Goddard makes the side.

Maestro · 12/06/2015 at 21:43

Or maybe McLean from the Bullies.

David · 12/06/2015 at 13:54

1 trade for me this week that people should consider: Krakouer to Lambert (bank 170k) both have fwd mid eligibility, and i dont intend on using this player on ground anymore as I will be full premium midfield after the byes. I can use Lambert as a floating donut for loopholes, but would be a bonus if he actually gets named in the next few weeks and plays (he is listed as 1 week away, but im sure he will need VFL time).

Fortunate to I have 18 playing players this week, and 15 next weeks (+3 trades makes it 18) so I am able to make the trade. An injury could hurt this week but hey its not supercoach unless you take a risk!

Thoughts?

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 14:23

Not a bad one, David. We will need to soon look into trading DPPs who aren't playing for that very reason – and with any luck he should play later in the year.

If you've done your spreadsheets and can cover the byes, go for it!

derek · 12/06/2015 at 15:11

for the same reasons above, I am going to Motlop. He is $388k DPP perfect as a bench player later in year. Why have a DPP who doesn't play, get a potential gun

hedski · 12/06/2015 at 13:54

Thank gid I never went near belch. Great write up.

hedski · 12/06/2015 at 13:55

Not sure who gid is.

Previously On Lost · 12/06/2015 at 13:55

The comment about the search parties is absolute gold. Your finest work Patch! Yet another great article tho. Bennell and Amon has screwed my bye structure, needed one of them to play, now must hope D-Mac pulls up.

panther · 12/06/2015 at 13:57

thoughts on which trades i should do this week a double downgrade or double upgrade
option 1- leaving me with around 540k in the war chest
M.johnson—> Enright or Mcgovern
H.andrews—> A.Pearce
CEY—>mid rookie

option 2- leaving me with 6k
M.johnson—> Enright
CEY—> Mcgovern via DPP
Saad—> laird

hedski · 12/06/2015 at 14:12

I’d hold off on saad a week but if you need to strengthin your back line option 2 then saad t rookie next week for $. Option 1 looks tasty tho for $.

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 14:25

I reckon we need cash at this stage; I'd go for option #1 personally.

hedski · 12/06/2015 at 15:33

I’d say that depends on you team patch!

@Georgeg12945913 · 12/06/2015 at 13:57

Great stuff mate,
Im not keen on boston with so many gold coasters coming back including ablett, should i just leave him and go somoene like hamling or clurey who i know will get game time thanks,
Already grabbed pearce

SCaddict · 12/06/2015 at 14:03

Clurey's JS is probably no better than Boston's. Trengove could easily push him out of the side next week so buyer beware applies.

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 14:40

Backing SCaddict here (like I normally do mate – love seeing you round on a Friday!), Boston is probably as safe a rookie as we've got at the moment.

The Other Commenter · 12/06/2015 at 14:04

What are your thoughts on NicNat to replace Bellch?

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 14:27

He looked like he'd found some form a few weeks ago, but had a 79 last week. If you can't afford to go up to a rolled gold premium ruckman, he'll do the job for the rest of the year, however if you can go to Goldmember I'd do that in a heartbeat.

The Other Commenter · 12/06/2015 at 14:38

I already have Goldy, the plan was always to bring in another ruckmen during / after the byes, but with TBC now dropped, as suggested I think now is the time. My biggest problem being, if I have done my maths correct, I need some with a R13 bye so I can cover the 18 players all weeks.

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 15:24

If you can afford Mumford, get him instead. Otherwise NicNat will sit around that 90-95 scoring range for you without missing too many

mcleal10 · 12/06/2015 at 14:27

better options elsewhere. Not Nic Nat's best season

Zak · 12/06/2015 at 14:24

What “premo” defender (I say that loosely) would people reckon to bring in? I can either bring in a rd 13 bye defender this week or rd 11 bye defender next week. I’m all covered for the rd 13 bye so that’s not an issue.

My backline is:
Shaw, Gibson, Higgins, Newnes, Oxley, Saad

I was leaning towards Houli, or maybe Macdonald.

mcleal10 · 12/06/2015 at 14:27

simpson

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 14:30

I'd go for Houli mate, and probably Brodie Smith next week at sub 400k.

Zak · 12/06/2015 at 14:33

I was gonna saad to Houli.
      And I was also gonna trade out oxley for smith next week too.
      After last weeks scores I’m tempted to trade out newnes over oxley for smith though.

Or do you reckon hold off on that trade all together?

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 14:41

Every few weeks we toss and turn on Oxley – tons and then 30s and 40s. I'd swap him next week.

SCaddict · 12/06/2015 at 14:36

That's my plan too – Houli next week and Smith in a fortnight.

Zak · 12/06/2015 at 14:42

Agreed but I can’t decide on newnes or oxley haha. I almost think oxley will be reliable newnes.
        I’ll sit back and watch this week.
        Who are you trading out for smith SCaddict?

SCaddict · 12/06/2015 at 16:38

Probably K-Mac mate. Good chance K-Mac will go up a further $20K and Smith drop another $20K after Rd12 which would virtually make them identically priced if things pan out that way.

derek · 12/06/2015 at 15:25

there is only one true "Premium Defender" – Zac Dawson. When will he be back?

General Soreness · 12/06/2015 at 15:41

Zac Dawson is such a good defender he even manages to stop himself!

General Soreness · 12/06/2015 at 14:30

half my midfield are in the Dan Aykroyd's…………..I 'm going to pretend that it is a Blues Brothers or Ghost Busters, Dan to make me feel better.

OH almost forgot, brilliant work again Patch. Your dedication to helping the time poor is astounding.

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 14:38

Thanks champ – keep pumping up the ranks! Your side is rocking, just like a Blues Brother Dan Aykroyd, so we'll go with that one!

Andrew · 12/06/2015 at 14:35

What's your thoughts on Nic Nait to Goldy?

I know its a sideways trade but this is the cheapest we'll see Goldy and Naitinui is delivering stinkers week in week out except for that 150.

derek · 12/06/2015 at 15:22

Hold Nic Nat for this week. He doesn't have anyone to play against. will go massive. I wish I had him.

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 14:35

Jack Billings is a late out for the Saints – Minchington in. Final 22 named at 5 tonight.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 12/06/2015 at 14:37

Gonna hurt this week. I had enough with bennell, TBC and Grundy to field a team this week now all missing till round 13. Now 11 is a write off but 12 I expected them out anyway. Geez I hope priddus or Co go large this week.

SCaddict · 12/06/2015 at 16:45

That's a shocker to be struck down by 3 big outs like that. We do months of meticulous bye planning and then something like that happens. Hopefully the players you do field step up in their absence to stem the bleeding.

Antonio · 12/06/2015 at 14:54

What do we do with TBC if we have him in the forward line?

General Soreness · 12/06/2015 at 15:17

Thank him for his lack of service and trade his arse!!

BKW · 12/06/2015 at 15:33

I’d downgrade elsewhere and upgrade TBC (not many good forward line downgrades available) – either way he needs to go

Antonio · 12/06/2015 at 16:02

Move Higgins into the FWD line for TBC and bring in Pearce?

BKW · 12/06/2015 at 17:25

Yep that works

Brad · 12/06/2015 at 18:43

Which Pearce?

Hazey · 13/06/2015 at 12:03

Great work mate, couldn’t see what was right in front of me!

I N Pieman · 12/06/2015 at 15:35

Trade TBC for a half eaten mouldy sandwich. It’s a fair deal

hedski · 12/06/2015 at 15:38

Ha ha. Easier to swallow 2

Spooners · 12/06/2015 at 15:12

Great stuff as always Patch.
Was thinking of next week trading D-Mac to a Premo defender and Krakour and Tarrant to two premo Forwards.

Who would be the best option in DEF out of Hodge, Simpson, Enright, Harry Taylor, Houli or T-Mac.

And FWD out of Dahlhaus, Devon Smith, Buddy or Titch?
Thoughts are appreciated.

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 15:26

Personally Hodge looks the goods. Shouldn't need or get another rest. Otherwise Houli. Forward, Dahlhaus, Titch, Buddy, Smith in that order.

Luke · 12/06/2015 at 15:26

Dahlhaus is having a very consistent and high scoring year

panther · 12/06/2015 at 15:13

trade M.Johnson to Enright or Mcgovern

hedski · 12/06/2015 at 15:20

If you have h goddard in fwd mcgovern as could b very handy later as a swing man.

Luke · 12/06/2015 at 15:25

Cheers patch,

Boston or kavanagh in this week? Leaning more towards kavanagh with swallow, Ablett, and Bennell looking to come back soon

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 15:51

Kavanagh will get a lot of the vest (not this week though) which has me very worried. But that said, his stats look very good and he's started onfield this week… hmm. Hirdy is under pressure so I hope will play some more kids… I'm having second thoughts on the Boston call.

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 15:55

Maybe wait a week on The Kav. See how he goes against West Coast and what his security is like after his bye.

billy · 12/06/2015 at 15:33

who to put the vc on selwood or gray

hedski · 12/06/2015 at 15:35

I reckon jelly most will go gray. Thats what I plan

I N Pieman · 12/06/2015 at 15:36

Gray for mine. Selwood is struggling with a hard tag

Mac · 12/06/2015 at 15:34

Thoughts on
McIntosh to Pearce
CEY to Boston
Clark to Goddard

I N Pieman · 12/06/2015 at 15:38

Should give you enough cash to but your first house

General Soreness · 12/06/2015 at 15:40

Generates cash in the week to do it, providing fits your byes and allows for 3 upgrades next week. Do it.

Roger · 12/06/2015 at 17:43

Mcintosh still has money to make and doesn't have a bye after this round while trading Pearce who has his bye next round but if it can work in your team, go for it.

r2d2 · 12/06/2015 at 15:35

What if we have tbc as a fwd 7? Who are some good options ? Around 400-460 k?

r2d2 · 12/06/2015 at 15:37

F 5 and 6 sorry tbc … And also have clark and krak (am keeping Krak) … What too do!

General Soreness · 12/06/2015 at 15:39

Like Wingard, Zorko, Buddy, those type of options??

r2d2 · 12/06/2015 at 17:19

D smith ?

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 15:52

Have a look at Motlop mate. Sneaky 380k and should average 90. MID/FWD eligible, very good M9 or F7 and should do the job until late. Consider. On that note, however, I won't be picking him at this stage.

derek · 12/06/2015 at 16:35

Motlop is going to be my M9. Going to bring him in this week, only because I need some Round 12 cover and I prefer him against Melbourne at Home in round 12 than running with a rookie score. He should do ok tonight as well.

After the byes he can be my M8 until I have cashed out all my rookies and depending how much cash that generates I can either keep him at M9 or an easy upgrade to a premium.

He will increase at least $100k in next few weeks, just as good as getting Dummot or similar cash cow, if I was to trade him out anyway.

Been thinking it over all week and that will be my move this week.

derek · 12/06/2015 at 16:38

DPP and can cover my forward line.

SCaddict · 12/06/2015 at 16:52

I'll probably be there with you Derek. He's fantastically priced right now and I'm sure I'll find a spot for him as either my M9 or F7 (as Patch suggested) once the team settles after the bye.

Probably not quite productive or consistent enough to have week in week out on your field but should be more than a handy backup to cover when an elite misses a week or two. May even be able to loop him some weeks to pick up the odd big score.

derek · 12/06/2015 at 17:32

Good point. After the bye Cats have 8 Saturday games followed by two Friday night games to finish the season. I can see a loophole or two working well.

Cats play Melbourne next week

Gryffindor · 12/06/2015 at 15:36

Community, would it be nuts to bring in Goldstein and have Jacobs (bye) and Nic Nat all in the one team this week to then downgrade nic nat next week when his 150 is out of his rolling average and i can use 400k from him to upgrade 2 rookie defenders to Hodge and Houli/Simpson

Nic Nat vs Essendon with no ruckman could go bonkerzzz and then i'd be in a shit spot with 3 ruckman in form and low BE none of which have swing elig and all playing rd 12.
Goldy averages almost 20 more points and i don't think he'll be much cheaper with a 42 breakeven. I'm sitting at rank 2000 and this could be vital to pushing into top 1000 or wasting a trade and never getting up there.

Thoughts??

General Soreness · 12/06/2015 at 15:38

it is sooooo nuts, that it is bordering on genius that just might work. As long as your trades are healthy it makes sense. Shark move.

Gryffindor · 12/06/2015 at 15:40

The old coin could be flipped to decide later on tonight General haha

General Soreness · 12/06/2015 at 15:44

Stuff the coin mate, go with your gut, coins lie around 50% of the time.

Glorin · 14/06/2015 at 06:04

Have the feeling of a friday night cliffhanger!
        Did you make the trade and what are you going to do now with dog dog going big?
        Cant wait for the 2016 magazine article “the gryffindor manouver”!

hedski · 12/06/2015 at 15:42

Sounds like crazy logic which I like roll the dice

I N Pieman · 12/06/2015 at 15:45

Id only consider that if you have more than 20 trades. seems like an unnecessary luxury move to me that could come back to bite

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 15:47

That is as crazy as an idea I've heard in a long while. I reckon NicNat will go bonkers against us. If he does, I'd almost keep three premo rucks for round 12 to get the extra 40k he might make you?

That is brilliant thinking though.

derek · 12/06/2015 at 16:41

so wait….you want to do what??? bring in Goldy when you already have Sauce and Dog Dog & Jacobs? And you also have Nic nat in your team. I'm confused.

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 15:43

Grundy expected to play – precautionary scans only.

derek · 12/06/2015 at 15:48

My plan is to finish my team after the byes with a forward line full of DPP.

Gray, Goddard, Dusty, Swan, Delidio, TMitchell

I will also be bringing in (this week) Motlop, also a DPP as future bench cover in the midfield M9.

Can someone clarify for me that if I have Motlop on the bench as a Emergency, he will not only cover any late outs in the midfield, he will also cover all the DPP players in the forward line (as long as I don't have the E on a benched fwd player). I don't have to switch him to the forwad line to cover them?

General Soreness · 12/06/2015 at 15:52

I reckon he has to be on the forward bench mate to provide forward coverage. Don't take this as gospel though as I have never had the issue.

hedski · 12/06/2015 at 15:59

I think you are spot on general

derek · 12/06/2015 at 16:17

hmmmmmmm…. I'm not convinced.

General Soreness · 12/06/2015 at 16:25

FROM SC

EMERGENCIES

Select up to FOUR emergencies. Emergencies from your reserves list will replace up to four non-scoring players in your starting line-up in matching positions only.
          Where there are 2 emergencies are selected in one position and only one of these is required, the lowest scoring emergency will be used.
          If no emergency is available for a 0-scoring player in a certain position, you'll not receive any points from that player.
          Emergencies scoring 0 will not be considered the 'lowest-scoring' and will not be used.
          Emergencies can simply be toggled on or off with a click of the Emergency button.
          Emergencies may be changed during each round, up until their respective match has started (at which point, they are locked into your team for that round as a selected Emergency).

derek · 12/06/2015 at 16:28

Thanks SC….."matching positions only" I assume is on each line. It could mean that two DPP players are "Matching".

General Soreness · 12/06/2015 at 16:39

Q: Can a dual position player who I've selected as an emergency cover a secondary position in my team?
              A: No. Dual position players selected as emergencies can replace the score of players in your team, in the matching position AND ONLY in the position where you have them selected in your team.

General Soreness · 12/06/2015 at 16:28

derek · 12/06/2015 at 16:46

Much appreciated GS. Thought I might have been onto something there.

Lazboy · 12/06/2015 at 16:02

Titch or Franklin?

Locked and Loaded · 12/06/2015 at 16:05

Been a while guys and funnily enough since I’ve been so busy and had no time to post my ranking has dropped significantly… Question is have we missed the boat with Dumont considering him in for CEY and Rockliff out for Wines. Thoughts? Staying away from Sekwood btw

derek · 12/06/2015 at 16:18

Round 13 bye is good. JS good, and BE is still -43, all good!

Locked and Loaded · 12/06/2015 at 16:29

Cheers mate needed some reassurance

OleUnited · 12/06/2015 at 16:10

thoughts on these trades:
yolmen, the kraq and k mcintosh out
boston, buddy and pearce in

derek · 12/06/2015 at 16:19

Very nice. As long as bringing in 3 more round 12 bye players doesn't stuff you up next week

Mick · 12/06/2015 at 16:11

Hey guys, i was thinking about trading Fyfe out this week because he is at the top of his price. Don't think he can keep up his average.
Looking at getting in Griffen. Gets me a lot of cash for the kitty.

Thoughts

Cheers Community

Locked and Loaded · 12/06/2015 at 16:18

Lolll

Brooke Richards · 12/06/2015 at 16:31

Do it, you wouldnt

Mick · 12/06/2015 at 16:34

do you think getting in newnes would be a better pick

derek · 12/06/2015 at 16:24

That is a Shark move and a Bruyen manoeuvre all rolled into one!

General Soreness · 12/06/2015 at 16:39

lol

The Ranger · 12/06/2015 at 17:12

If there's a way you can get Fyfe out and Zac Dawson in then that would definitely be the way to go.

derek · 12/06/2015 at 17:15

Zac is a fine player. He outscored Johnson last week.

I N Pieman · 12/06/2015 at 17:12

Funniest post I’ve ever seen lol classic

Dools · 12/06/2015 at 17:39

Hi Mick,
    That is an outstanding piece of what we call here at the Whirlpool Fridge Factory "Fuzzy Logic"
    Love it trade out Fyfe and go to a dead man Griffen Brilliant!!
    The cash generation makes it worth it. Do it!!! Fridge loves this by the way but then fridge's fav show is Game of Thrones

splinter · 12/06/2015 at 16:25

hey community need some help,
witch defender i should bring in this week who does not have the round 12 bye?

derek · 12/06/2015 at 16:44

Any of the three Cats. Enright, Harry or Nuts. they have Melbourne Round 12.

General Soreness · 12/06/2015 at 16:48

do you have enough R11 players already? If so you can bring in a R11 player, if not R13. Houli, Hodge, Simpson, Smith R11, R13 Taylor, Enright, McDonald.

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 16:48

Hamling the other one to bring in.

Mac · 12/06/2015 at 16:33

Dumont? Too late?

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 16:48

Nope. Last call for him, though.

Tofor · 12/06/2015 at 17:43

Tempted going Ellis Yolmen to Dumont..
      Dumont better JS than Boston?
      I've 8 out this round, 12 out round 12 and 10 out round 13. Only 11k in the bank though.
      Also tempted to go McIntosh to Hamling.

My forward line is clogged with rookies I can't get rid of without cash.. Lonie, Tarrant, Krakouer and Clark….

Youngy · 12/06/2015 at 20:06

If there where options maybe, but there is nothing out there, so I don't think it is 2 late

TOM · 12/06/2015 at 16:34

Neal Bullen has been named to debut this week. May be a nice downgrade target in a few weeks!

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 17:04

Hope so!

Tom · 12/06/2015 at 16:53

Ignoring their bye would you pick D Beams or O Wines? Saving $70k by going Wines over Beams is very tempting. This is for my last mid spot

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 17:04

Beams will score more points but not by much. So Wines presents better value. Ollie for me.

derek · 12/06/2015 at 16:58

All three Fremantle emergencies — Paul Duffield, Jon Griffin and Matt de Boer — boarded the plane with the team to Gold Coast, setting off alarm bells for possible late changes in the Freo camp

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 17:02

Ross the Boss at his supercoach destroying best.

YellowNBlack · 12/06/2015 at 17:02

hi all,

I could really use some help to decide my trades:

backs: Shaw, Higgins, Newnes, Oxley, Mcintosh, Kelly, Lever, Brown
mids: Fyfe, selwood, kennedy, sloane, griffin, rich, cripps, saad, ellis yolmen, mckensie, dumont
rucks: goldstein, maric, obrien
fwds: martin, swan, gray, goddard, mitchell, dalhaus, krakour, lambert

I'm thinking of doing:

Krakour – Mcgovern
Rich – Boston
Kelly – Pearce

leaves me with $410K – would love to hear any thoughts?

thanks community

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 19:05

Like it mate.

SCaddict · 12/06/2015 at 17:03

No D-Mac and Goddard didn't survive the Saints cut either folks! Emergencies only now.

The bye scrambling intensifies….

Barney · 12/06/2015 at 17:12

With Billings out there obviously no intention to play Goddard or Dmac anyway

hedski · 12/06/2015 at 17:22

Thats it donuts donuts donuts

derek · 12/06/2015 at 17:23

I feel like keeping Miller now and trading out D-Mac

SCaddict · 12/06/2015 at 17:30

Yes I'll be keeping Touk another week now even though it will likely cost cash to do so.

Down to 19 players with Touk playing and there's a good chance there will be at least one or two nasty surprises on the weekend.

BKW · 12/06/2015 at 17:37

I’m leaning towards trading both miller and Mckenzie out – but agree with your logic if you need another scoring player, touk should only loose another 15k or so

derek · 12/06/2015 at 17:45

only thing saving D-Mac is his DPP. Hasn't made enough cash yet to trade out, but if he doesn't play again he won't make anymore. Ohhhhh just makes me mad!

BKW · 13/06/2015 at 09:17

Yep – equally annoyed!

derek · 12/06/2015 at 17:28

I was hoping at least one would play. Will go into this week with 18 only on field.

Frank · 12/06/2015 at 17:08

Goddard out… should I just trade in Amon instead even though he isn't playing?

I N Pieman · 12/06/2015 at 17:13

Why?

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 19:05

Go Dumont if you need someone.

Youngy · 12/06/2015 at 20:05

Agreed bring in Dumont, might be a bit more at about 190k but still has a low BE of -40ish

Ryan · 12/06/2015 at 17:10

Thoughts on Bailey Dale? Still cheap

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 19:06

Not going to score much. Not great JS, but not much else on offer. If you've got no choice do it.

Youngy · 12/06/2015 at 20:03

Don't like him at all, Bad JS and don't see him scoring more than 50 each week.

Jonhson · 12/06/2015 at 17:13

Hey community,

This week i am not sure what to do. I have $1100 in the bank which is nothing at all i know. I also have a low amount of 15 trades however i am nearly full premo. I am ranked at top 3%(6785). I was trying to think of the best way to get wines in this week however my round 13 bye is already a bit full. However i really think Wines can keep this form up and be a really good player to finsih with especially at this cheap price. Also would i want to downgrade some players make cash for the following rounds.

Def- shaw, taylor, saad,tmac, mcintosh, lever( leslie, hamling)
Mid- fyfe, priddis, selwood, grifen, lewis, rockliffe, boston, parker (cey, krak, d mckenz)
Ruck- goldy, nic nat (read)
Foward- gray, martin, franklin, goddard,swan, deledio ( hogan,clark)

here is my bye structure:

Round 11- lever, rocky,deledio, lewis, martin, kmcintosh, hamling, cey,8 players out
Round 12- swan, goddard, fyfe, , saad, leslie, franklin, dmac, boston, parker-9 players out
Round 13- selwood, clark, taylor, griffen, shaw, priddis, Hogan, krak, gold, nic nat, gray, read, tmac- 13 players out

Please suggest some good trades i could do this week. i cant relly get of kmac cause then i have no rookies in the back to upgrade next week poart from saad
Would you bring in wines this week?
I was gonna go rocky to wines
Cey to kavagnah
And clark to h goddard
if not would i want to cull was thinking of next week going tirple upgrade bringing in simpson smith and danger/ sloane

Thanks for your help and time

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 19:14

You would overload your r13 bye by bringing in wines. Goddard isn't playing, but if you're willing to bring him in and hope he plays after the bye you could do so. Otherwise look for Dale or Webb forward for Clark. I think going McIntosh-Pearce or Hamling would be your best move to make cash, personally.

Wattsieesq · 13/06/2015 at 10:52

I'd trade out someone like Krak rather than CEY. That is what I did as for me I was light on Rd 11 outs and heavy on Rd 12 outs so I need CEY to play Rd 12. Krak is probably not going to be playing through the byes, so I'd flick him.

Sully321 · 12/06/2015 at 17:14

Hi community,
Have we missed the boat on Dumont? Round 12 is the difficult one for me and I'm thinking dumont may be a better option despite the extra price. Another option may be lambert from the Tiges
Your thoughts?

SCaddict · 12/06/2015 at 17:17

For most coaches in most situations I'd say look elsewhere. You will probably only get $100K out of him now, $150K tops, so probably not worth burning a precious trade on for mine.

Tofor · 12/06/2015 at 17:44

Fair point

Juzzy · 12/06/2015 at 18:17

I don't think so Sully. As much as I wished I had grabbed at his cheaper price I will still be bringing him in this week.
    He is a tough kid and as long as umpires stop whacking him behind the play I think he will hold his spot.
    Round 12 sucks so I am prepared to pay a little more for a round 13 bye and think Boston, while he could make more money, is still a speculative pick.
    If you can hold though your Lambert option might work out brilliantly .

Gary · 12/06/2015 at 17:20

ellis yolmen> boston
rich> edwards
TBC> mumford
thoughts?

hedski · 12/06/2015 at 17:23

Mummy!

Gary · 12/06/2015 at 17:26

Then ill have 300k to upgrade mill to a premo

hedski · 12/06/2015 at 18:34

Do it

Josh · 12/06/2015 at 17:20

What do we do with Rockliff? Keep or Trade?

SCaddict · 12/06/2015 at 17:33

Keep at least one more week especially if you can field 18 warm bodies this round.

Caz · 12/06/2015 at 17:29

Hi everyone, with mcenzie not getting named is it worth going him down to pearce. Thnx

BKW · 12/06/2015 at 17:39

That’s what I’m thinking – he’s only made us $90k though which is slightly disappointing

SCaddict · 12/06/2015 at 17:44

I reckon Pearce is worth getting in this week although I will be holding D-Mac for now in hopes he can break back into that team soon.

Caz · 12/06/2015 at 17:53

I'm thinking of going mcenzie to pearce and Clark to Boston via dpp then going krak to wines. Had a look at saints team and looks like they have defence covered now which worries me for mcenzies job security. Thoughts.thnx

SCaddict · 12/06/2015 at 18:01

If all that allows you to field 18 players then I reckon it's probably worth it. Wines would be a fine addition to any team.

At this stage I can afford to wear the Clark and D-Mac donuts this week so will be carrying them and reassessing things over the next few weeks as both are probably a little premature to be trading out this round, all things being equal.

Caz · 12/06/2015 at 18:07

I agree with this, the only other option I have is to pull the trigger early on saad for Boston and krak to wines which gives me 18 playing and only uses 2 trades.

Marco_Polo94 · 12/06/2015 at 17:54

Still has a negative break even, hold if you can afford to.

Caz · 12/06/2015 at 17:59

Would it be better to go mcintosh to Pearce instead, only problem is mcintosh is good coverage and will play round 12and13

lolattack · 12/06/2015 at 17:29

hey guys what does everyone think of the following trades?

clark -> pearce (via h. goddard dpp)
mcintosh -> yeo

have plenty of cover in round 13 so copping a donut from yeo isnt a big deal

only question is is yeo worth it? will he be a top 10 defender for the rest of the season?

hedski · 12/06/2015 at 17:51

Get mcgovern instead and use him and goddard as swingers I reckon

Cyril is Delicious · 12/06/2015 at 17:37

Vandenberg> Stretch, thoughts?

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 19:07

Hold off until we know the subs. Should be the new kid, but I'd hold just in case.

Bretto · 12/06/2015 at 17:42

Selwood, Gray or Wines for VC tonight?

derek · 12/06/2015 at 17:47

if it was at Geelong I'd be on Selwood.

I think cats will lock down Gray, so no to him.

I'm not a big fan of Wines ability to post a captain's score.

I'm saving my VC for Fyfe on Saturday.

Bretto · 16/06/2015 at 08:45

Cheers, put the bc

hedski · 12/06/2015 at 17:52

Selwood. Most will go gray

Sully321 · 12/06/2015 at 17:48

Thoughts on Fantasia (I need a forward rookie this week to get me 18)

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 19:07

Not for me. Won't hold his spot for more than a few weeks, I feel.

Rooboy · 13/06/2015 at 13:28

Yeah that's about what he'll score 🙂

Youngy · 13/06/2015 at 16:58

Not keen on him. Bad JS

Krazee-Eyez Killa · 12/06/2015 at 17:51

Thinking of chucking the VC on Selwood tonight. If all else fails, C on Fyfe like everybody else and no harm done.

hedski · 12/06/2015 at 17:55

Vc selwood cap on danger

Babo · 12/06/2015 at 17:58

Bringing in Mark Murphy after his Bye.

Judd OUT
New Coach
Team Must RISE

He is the man to sneak in a 110avg from here onwards.

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 19:08

Nice call Babo, like it mate

Johnson · 12/06/2015 at 18:03

can someone help with my question above before lockout?

hedski · 12/06/2015 at 18:33

Hey johno try Clark t steele / lambert will give you $ and maneuverability wit krak then cey to wines. Done.

Johnson · 12/06/2015 at 18:10

how long till lambert back will he play next week could help my byes massivley

SCaddict · 12/06/2015 at 18:22

First needs to get over the injury and then needs to break into a winning Tiger team. Could get some action in the twos once available as he's missed plenty of footy.

@boltie_monster · 12/06/2015 at 18:11

need another rookie mid that is looking to play and will play a reasonable amount, doesn't matter which bye round and how many games as currently played as long as playing this week

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 19:09

Kavanagh or Stretch should get reasonable amounts of games, but no-one really knows.

Harry · 12/06/2015 at 18:15

Should I put my vc on Gray or wines

Lach · 12/06/2015 at 18:57

Going wines myself but hard decision

tom · 12/06/2015 at 18:22

when is mckenzie from saints coming back?

hedski · 12/06/2015 at 18:43

Rnd 13 hopefully!

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 19:09

Hope so! But don't know what they're planning down there.

Tree · 12/06/2015 at 18:37

Community I’m upgrading vandenberg to either Selwood or Wines? Who should I pick?

hedski · 12/06/2015 at 18:42

Selwood barky

Tree · 12/06/2015 at 18:57

Haha cheers hedski! The deal is done. Hoping he comes home strong like last year!

hedski · 12/06/2015 at 21:17

Same bought him in too go cats

Johnson · 12/06/2015 at 18:42

guys pls help me not sure if im wasting trades i posted above

Pete · 12/06/2015 at 18:48

So much for my spread sheet and all that time, I only have 17 players on field after 3 trades I cannot believe it. I hate these bloody Bye rounds.

Next season NO spread sheets, I'll be following Waino strategy.

Youngy · 12/06/2015 at 19:55

Haha

throttlefinger · 12/06/2015 at 18:48

Top notch Panic Room, Patch. Bring the good stuff every week and I thank thee for it.

Let's hope our bye strategies work out as planned and none of us are eating crullers and jam balls.

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 19:23

Thanks TF. Same here… although it's already gone out the window for some of us!

throttlefinger · 12/06/2015 at 19:29

Yep, I'm on a wire R12 and R13. Lot of hope and answered wishes need to make the full squad coming up.

ben · 12/06/2015 at 18:49

thoughts on joey montagna?

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 19:10

As I said last week, I wish I'd had a third trade so I could have brought him in. Love the pick.

HallOfFamer · 12/06/2015 at 18:51

Is it a better option to go griffin to selwood/jones/montagna
Or grundy/NicNat to Goldstein?
Thanks

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 19:10

Grundy to Goldy mate.

stevie · 12/06/2015 at 18:58

Hey community,
Just making sure… Are bye players locked out at the start or end of the round?
So I can make a late trade or not, also for C loop hole. Thanks

Patch · 12/06/2015 at 19:10

Bye players are locked once the FINAL game begins is my understanding.

SCaddict · 12/06/2015 at 19:23

Affirmative!

Stevie · 12/06/2015 at 19:56

Thx guys, I appeciate it

Ethan · 12/06/2015 at 19:02

im having second doubts about boston. Surely the better gold coast mids will be back soon, how much longer will he be able to hold his place.

Youngy · 12/06/2015 at 19:55

I am also worried about him, but he is the best bubble boy out there so he is in for me, I am relatively confident that he will at least play Rd 13.

CashCows · 12/06/2015 at 19:04

CEY -> Kavanagh
Griffen -> Wines
Clark -> Pearce

Think these are the best for my team and structure going into the bye. I'll most likely take R12 on the chin and even if kava doesn't play after today, I'm not too fussed. But he did do well against geelong.

Holding dmac in hope he'll play again. Still got coin to make or else it would have been him instead of clark via DPP.
Same with rocky, reassess after this week.

TOM · 12/06/2015 at 19:13

Is it worth going Clark to Goddard?

Luviboy1 · 12/06/2015 at 19:21

If you're confident hes going to play soon, sure. Plenty of cash to be had.

Youngy · 12/06/2015 at 19:53

He ain't playing, I don't think so no.

TOM · 12/06/2015 at 19:17

How long will Boston be getting games for? Not sold on him tbh. After SUNS bye, they have Swallow, Gaz and more

BCHawks · 12/06/2015 at 19:24

I have given up trying to field 18 players each week of the buys as the only way to do so is to bring in 3 round 11 rookies and there simply aren't any. I simply didn't plan for the byes which is my biggest downfall. I will be making 3 downgrades this week and three upgrades next week and will hopefully have 16 playing next week. From now on I am solely focused on league wins!

Derek · 12/06/2015 at 20:42

Show us your team. I’m sure there is something you can do

Luviboy1 · 12/06/2015 at 19:25

Great read Patch.

CEY, Mcintosh and Krak to Boston, Dumont and Pearce
or
CEY, Krak and Clark/Hogan to Boston, Pearce and Dale

Trade 1 leaves me with 577k whereas Trade 2 leaves me with 620k. Thoughts?

TOM · 12/06/2015 at 19:26

I think Dumont is over priced. So option 2

RollingTheDice · 12/06/2015 at 19:28

Hey Community,

I'm wondering if I should make a 3rd trade and get Dahlhaus now…trades so far are – Krak, Miller < Pearce, Dumont leaving me with 514k.

The reason I may need to is all my trades next week will be focused in Def (2) and mid (1). If I trade in Dahl now and next week trade in Sloane, Smith and a downgrade.

My bye structure is 21 non-bye players each round and bringing in Dahl for Clark this week means I only need 2 trades Rnd 13, but I'm seriously thinking about trading out Hogan now, go down to 20 players this week and hopefully milk Clark for his final week next week. I also have Lambert who I need to play next week..

Do I upgrade Clark or Hogan (should save cash but lose points if goes 70+) or save the trade and bring in another Fwd after their byes in Rnd 13?

TOM · 12/06/2015 at 19:30

Just a suggestion, maybe get Boston to save a little more cash, that is if you don't have Boston

RollingTheDice · 12/06/2015 at 19:36

Thought over this all week and am going to back Dumont to make 130-150k from here out and is the only rnd 13 bye downgrade. BE of -43 isn't too far from Boston's and I'll be looking to make the most of rnd 12.

Luviboy1 · 12/06/2015 at 19:32

Cant decide whether to go Clark or Hogan too. I'm gravitating more towards trading Hogan for the extra 70k coupled with his high BE.

RollingTheDice · 12/06/2015 at 19:42

Not losing cash from Hogan and milking an extra 10k out of Clark rnd 12 sounds good but is going from 21 to 20 this round worth the risk?

Luviboy1 · 12/06/2015 at 19:44

I think 20 this round is fine. But my frame of mind is STUFF THE BYES!

RollingTheDice · 12/06/2015 at 19:56

Traded Clark in right on the bounce. Clark being no sure thing to be back vs old side was the decider. Cheers for the help Luviboy1.

Max · 12/06/2015 at 19:36

Who to replace Johnson with? Already have Shaw, newnes and hibberd

Youngy · 12/06/2015 at 19:53

Simpson

Blueprime · 13/06/2015 at 03:16

Yeo

Ben · 12/06/2015 at 19:39

Thoughts on:
Cripps for wines
CEY for ANB
Tbc for Motlop

Pieman74 · 12/06/2015 at 19:42

Absolutely loving your work Patch. Unfortunately I am in dire trouble this week with only 12 players on the field but should have 18 players for the remaining bye rounds. Looking to make two trades. What is my best option –
1) CEY-Boston and TBC-Sandi or Nicholls
2) CEY-Boston and McIntosh to Mc Govern
3) CEY-Boston and McIntosh to A Pearce
4) CEY-Boston and TBC-Franklin.

Any thoughts/advice greatly appreciated.

Youngy · 12/06/2015 at 19:47

McKenzie, Goddard, Vandy, Rocky, Amon, Krak and Clark. That's my bench.

Im stuffed.

BCHawks · 12/06/2015 at 19:49

OUT Salem IN Daniel
OUT Bellchambers IN Kavanagh
OUT Miller IN Pearce

Youngy · 12/06/2015 at 19:52

Good trades.

Johnson · 12/06/2015 at 19:53

gg forgot to switch captains now gray is locvked as captain from last week

Krazee-Eyez Killa · 12/06/2015 at 20:06

Judging by how he’s started, that’s not such a bad thing

Nuggety · 12/06/2015 at 20:39

Think that’s bad I’m locked on selwood…

hedski · 12/06/2015 at 21:20

he’ll come home hard

Derek · 12/06/2015 at 20:38

Wow. 6 tackles by Lobbe before 1/4 time

Youngy · 13/06/2015 at 15:05

Finished with 9. Would have been nice to see him maybe pull out 15 +

hedski · 12/06/2015 at 22:26

The blikz has been in everything. Even cops a falcon. Gun

SCaddict · 12/06/2015 at 22:37

Blicavs continues to defy his fantasy footy critics. Hopefully a few of the community got on him this weekend.

hedski · 12/06/2015 at 23:35

Gid I wish I could fit him in addict. As soon as I lose a mid / fwd / rck as is bound t happen blikz is in.

hedski · 12/06/2015 at 23:48

Go cats

carlashirley90 · 12/06/2015 at 22:46

Looks like we have a new winner in the WTF department
Hombsch 99 SC points from 10 pos 4 marks and 4 tackles yes 100% eff but c'mon it just does not look right when Gray was dangerous all night with 28 pos and 2 goals to then only score 93?

Scaling still to decide the final tweak of scoring……

Ok Hombsch 103!!! Rance has been thrashed by this one hahahaha

SCaddict · 12/06/2015 at 23:02

Yes another head scratcher with Hombsch only registering 54pts in Dream Team. Putting the Bont to shame! 🙂

hedski · 12/06/2015 at 23:50

Wish I had him vc.

Kev · 13/06/2015 at 08:43

64 in the second half haha. Maybe some bloke down at CD is stuffed this week for the byes and gave himself a bit of a leg up for his league game

Youngy · 13/06/2015 at 15:03

Did he have any game changing or important moments in the last quarter?

Patch · 14/06/2015 at 12:42

It doesn't look the best on face value, that's for sure. However, Hombsch took quite a few key intercept marks in the second half and ever single one of his possessions was not only effective, but gained a lot of ground. CD have changed the formula a bit this year, with intercept marks and metres gained impacting scores a great deal (this is why Beams scored so horribly early, he had 30 touches but they all went backwards). Gray also went missing a bit in crunch time.

However, why their scores are so close, I have no idea. I thought Gray deserved a bit more than what he got.

Dean · 12/06/2015 at 23:19

I concur this is B/S I have had enough of this SC scoring system, whatever there doing its not right, its screwing up the GAME real bloody FAST.

Pete · 12/06/2015 at 23:26

How does one trade out BELLCHAMBERS out & KAVANAGH in? They would need to have BLICAVS in there midfield to make this trade right?

Donavan · 12/06/2015 at 23:30

They could have a ruck/fwd swing like Ryder/Cox Read to get Bellchambers to the forward line, and also a fwd/mid swing like gray/goddard to create the need in the midfield.

JMG · 12/06/2015 at 23:27

Guess its silly not to take 128 from Ebert VC. Or is Fyfe still Lyfe??!!

SCaddict · 12/06/2015 at 23:31

Yes I'd take the 128 in a heartbeat after last weekend's captain sob stories.

Plus you never know what antics Rossy may pull in the Suns game maybe handing one of his stars an early vest rest if they are up huge at half time.

Derek · 12/06/2015 at 23:33

Take it

JMG · 13/06/2015 at 08:34

Thanks that’s my instinct too after I got greedy last week. So just chuck the C on a bye player on the field still (ie Dusty), do you need to then have a playing emerg in fwd line or does it not matter?

SCaddict · 13/06/2015 at 10:50

Yes just put the C on any bye player you have on field. You don't need to worry about playing emergencies for your VC score to double.

Captain's loophole is dead easy this week and about the only good thing going for the byes other than we get 3 trades.

Simon · 13/06/2015 at 08:45

Rich, CEY or Rocky to Dumont and TBC to McGovern. Thoughts? Only thinking about bringing in Dumont instead of Boston or Kave as it will help me to get 18 players on the field next week. Was thinking of leaving rocky to next week to see if he returns straight after the bye but getting rid of him will help me generate cash to upgrade during the next 2-3 rounds.

Brooke Richards · 13/06/2015 at 08:55

Is Grundy playing?

MAcka · 13/06/2015 at 10:23

Grizzles · 13/06/2015 at 12:00

Are you sure Macka? He's been named and scans revealed nothing.

Derek · 13/06/2015 at 13:20

He’s definitely out.

Youngy · 13/06/2015 at 15:02

Nope 🙁

Jonesy · 13/06/2015 at 09:41

Should I put priddis as captain over Fyfe?
Is this crazy??

SCaddict · 13/06/2015 at 11:01

Not crazy but Fyfe's season average is hard to argue with.

Dave · 13/06/2015 at 18:16

I hope you didn’t

TOM · 13/06/2015 at 09:51

Miller or Dumont?

TOM · 13/06/2015 at 09:53

Sorry Boston

Gordo D Magnificent · 13/06/2015 at 10:30

I would go Boston, but if your going to be stuck for players next round go Dumont

Youngy · 13/06/2015 at 16:53

Dumont

MAcka · 13/06/2015 at 09:53

Trade CEY or Touk Miller?

SCaddict · 13/06/2015 at 10:53

Miller first if you can field 18 plus warm bodies this week otherwise cull CEY.

Wattsieesq · 13/06/2015 at 10:55

I'm trading Miller out.

Derek · 13/06/2015 at 13:18

Warning. I traded Miller out this week. I also have a history of players I trade out go big the moment they are out of my team.

Gordo D Magnificent · 13/06/2015 at 10:31

Who do you think will have a higher cash flow in the future: Stretch or Dumont

Tyler · 13/06/2015 at 10:59

dumont

Matt · 13/06/2015 at 12:16

Grundy is out of tomorrows match against GWS. Am I crazy for wanting to put the C on Mumford?

Youngy · 13/06/2015 at 15:00

No I think he is nearly garenteed to score 100 +. and he has such a high ceiling

tom · 13/06/2015 at 13:01

Is it better having 17 play this week or have 6 mids out next week. That's my dilema. I either trade Miller to Boston this week and have 5 mids out next week and 17 playing this week or I trade CEY to Boston and have 18 this week but 6 mids out next week. Or is Dumont an option?

Derek · 13/06/2015 at 13:10

Have to try and field 18 players.

tom · 13/06/2015 at 13:22

So you suggest CEY to Boston? Or would you do Miller to Dumont

Derek · 13/06/2015 at 13:36

Dumpnt

Derek · 13/06/2015 at 13:09

Malceski will be Rookie priced in a few weeks

Tophawk · 13/06/2015 at 13:22

Especially, if he keeps getting named as the sub (like today) for the next few weeks.

Derek · 13/06/2015 at 15:00

He got on early as Stanley got injured

Mike · 13/06/2015 at 17:11

Especially as he’s playing like one too. What has gone wrong for him? Was a gun for us Swan fans.

Redgumwon · 13/06/2015 at 14:48

And I still wouldn't trade him into my side this year

Youngy · 13/06/2015 at 16:53

Don't see myself picking him no matter what price he is, bit like picking Dane Swan last year.

tom · 13/06/2015 at 13:47

Is it a plan on getting Boston in rd13 after his bye?

@KingWinter7 · 13/06/2015 at 17:03

No he will rise too much this week, sadly you've missed him

Mac · 13/06/2015 at 14:11

Have I missed the boat on Boston, couldn't trade him in due to injuries and didn't suit my bye structure. Or can I get him after his bye?

Youngy · 13/06/2015 at 15:00

Don't see a problem with getting him in Rd 13

Youngy · 13/06/2015 at 15:10

How does one have a clanger and 100% efficiency???

RollingTheDice · 13/06/2015 at 16:25

Frees against are counted as a clangers.

Youngy · 14/06/2015 at 17:39

Ah, Learn something new everyday

demon · 13/06/2015 at 15:27

free kick against counts as a clanger

Youngy · 13/06/2015 at 16:52

Ah right, Thanks

Mac · 13/06/2015 at 16:15

How much will Boston have risen after his performance today?

SCaddict · 13/06/2015 at 16:24

$60-65K.

Derek · 13/06/2015 at 16:27

Next week I was going to get rid of two of the following. Saad, KK, Newnes & Ibbotson.

After today’s efforts it is going to be hard to pick 2.

Any suggestions?

Kev · 13/06/2015 at 16:32

Saad was brilliant today, but he's done his job as a rookie which was to make $$. I'd keep Ibbo because he is in a winning side. Flip a coin between KK and Newnes, both have had their struggles

Mike · 13/06/2015 at 17:07

Be crazy to get rid of KK, he’s a keeper imo. Not too many averaging higher than he is lately. I’m also seriously considering keeping Saad. At the very least they are right down the bottom of my to do list.

Mike · 14/06/2015 at 09:08

OK bit carried away. Saad would be a nice bench floater to have, but I guess he’ll turn into Hodge next week. Keeping KK though for now.

Derek · 14/06/2015 at 12:26

Newnes playing for his place in my team today

TRIGGER HAPPY · 14/06/2015 at 17:22

Yeah I was the same Derek. Tossing 2 of kk, ibbo, ox or Saad next week. Now they have all tonned up (or close) this week. Hard to turf one much less two next week. Probably Saad?

@KingWinter7 · 13/06/2015 at 16:56

I had the VC on Fyfe, if i put the C on Dusty Martin who has the bye i'll get Fyfe's points yeah?
Just checking as i don't wanna miss this monster 151

SCaddict · 13/06/2015 at 17:09

Yeah you can place the C on any bye player and it will double Fyfe's VC score.

@KingWinter7 · 13/06/2015 at 17:26

Ok sweet, thought you could only put it on a non playing player this round who's team is still playing

Jake · 13/06/2015 at 17:01

Since bostons price has risen, have we missed the chance to get him?

@KingWinter7 · 13/06/2015 at 17:02

He will approximately go up around 70k i'm thinking therefore yes you have missed him sadly

Patch · 14/06/2015 at 12:35

Especially as his job security isn't as good as we'd like to think.

Baggy Pants · 13/06/2015 at 17:48

Does anyone know when they will adjust the VC loophole scores

Derek · 13/06/2015 at 18:29

Once your C has played (his team)

baggy pants · 13/06/2015 at 22:37

What if its a bye player

Jonesy · 14/06/2015 at 07:58

End of the last game

Tulendeena · 13/06/2015 at 17:48

captain on gray and a locked in 0

………………………………….

Tophawk · 13/06/2015 at 18:46

Dont you still get 190 SC points? for Gray's 95? Why 0?

Pauly Walnuts · 13/06/2015 at 17:50

I'm glad I took Boston last week and Pearce this week and didn't take Kavanagh based on scores at 1/2 time.

SCaddict · 13/06/2015 at 17:59

Dumont is the North sub tonight I'm afraid.

Pauly Walnuts · 13/06/2015 at 18:08

Glad I don't have him either !

SCaddict · 13/06/2015 at 18:17

Unfortunately I traded him into my AFL Fantasy side this week. Dodged him in Supercoach though.

Tophawk · 13/06/2015 at 19:18

I have a fantasy side as well. Didn't trade Dumont into neither of my two sides. Made a good decision for a change after NOT trading in Alex Pearce this week. Grabbed Boston though. You win and lose some I guess.

Youngy · 14/06/2015 at 15:33

Atleast you didn't go with Amon.

Dean · 13/06/2015 at 18:17

I traded out Heeney to Boston and McIntosh to Pearce but forgot to trade Rockliff to Kavanagh which might be a blessing as he is doing nothing. However i need the cash for my bye 12 & 13 rounds to work but im going to have to put Robinson in to get that cash and he is the SUB.

I've heard rumours that H Goddard will play this week but i doubt it will happen. Any advice community would be greatly appreciated.

SCaddict · 13/06/2015 at 18:30

Reckon robinson's JS is pretty ordinary. Already the sub and McGlynn and Heeney expected back for Rd13 and Bird is racking up the touches in the twos.

You could have a crack at the Dee's debutant tomorrow. Could be the sub as well and JS may not be that flash but it can't be any worse than Robinson.

Derek · 13/06/2015 at 18:32

With no rookies, I went sideways this week. Miller to Motlop. You can guess who managed the higher score 🙁

SCaddict · 13/06/2015 at 18:41

I brought Motlop in too (for Hogan) although kept Touk as I needed the numbers this round.

Hopefully Motlop can repay us next week against the Dees.

Derek · 13/06/2015 at 20:57

Nice work Addicts.

I watch Motlop jog around the forward line last night, so much talent if only he worked harder.

He will be my M9 after the byes. Was cheap and less worry than having an over priced rookie.
          He will be going big next week

Dean · 13/06/2015 at 18:53

SCaddict Thanks a TON for that advice on Melbourne's youngsters as there are two Alex Neal-Bullen and Stretch to chose from.
      You would think Stretch has better JS mate? I remember during the pre season Stretch was one of the must get rookies with Jocks Rookie cheat-sheet.

I guess best to wait until tomorrow and see who gets the SUB out of Neal-Bullen and Stretch at least one of those two will be named without the snot vest.

Derek · 13/06/2015 at 18:30

Had VC on Fyfe. Almost all my opponents had him with C. I was sorta hoping him might have an off night.

Tophawk · 13/06/2015 at 18:56

But he didnt. He went BANG. 302 SC points. Thank you very much Nat. What a player!

Cheers

Derek · 13/06/2015 at 20:58

Still have C up my sleeve to slap on Cloke tomorrow 😉

Gold Rush · 14/06/2015 at 03:09

Why not loophole Fyfe?

Derek · 14/06/2015 at 12:23

I did

Derek · 13/06/2015 at 18:31

Nic Nat going big tonight. As expected

Tophawk · 13/06/2015 at 19:05

Nic Nat is going huge! 200+ SC points a real possibility here.

Youngy · 13/06/2015 at 19:11

150ish more likely

Youngy · 13/06/2015 at 19:11

Dumont named the sub, Nice for people who don't have him.

Derek · 13/06/2015 at 20:17

I’m having Luke Parker envy. Waiting until after the bye. He is a gun.

Dean · 13/06/2015 at 20:41

Yeah i traded Parker in round 8 when he was $516k he was far to cheap to ignore

I need to start figuring out who my last midfielder will be for next week, im getting put off Selwood, so might go Sloane as I had him from the start until he got injured, I wish I never traded him out because he came back in 3 weeks not the 6 they predicted,

I didn't mind his 94 last week while getting the tag from Curnow. I love Armatige this year he hasn't scored sub 100 in his last 9 games but to get him I'll need to wait until round 13. .

Derek · 13/06/2015 at 20:52

I’m envy of anyone who has him. I have JPK who has been jogging around in second gear for the last month

dognino · 14/06/2015 at 10:55

Finally doing what I expected, started with Parker and that concussion must have rocked him pretty bad. If only there was an excuse for griffin

Tophawk · 13/06/2015 at 20:34

How are Buddy and Luke Parker going scoringwise?

Hope these guys can deliver some good points for my side for the rest of the season.

SCaddict · 13/06/2015 at 20:39

Both on 65ish at HT.

Tophawk · 13/06/2015 at 22:30

Cheers. Just got the final SC numbers.

Both kept cranking after half time.

Parker 130 and Buddy 111.

Good stuff

Dean · 13/06/2015 at 21:00

This is a silly question but I wanted to make sure. I had the VC on FYFE after he scored huge I took the Captain off Priddis and I then put the Captain on Simpson who obviously has the bye this week, this will still make FYFE my captain right?

Or do I have to have the CAPTAIN on a non playing player who doesn't have the bye round in order to take advantage of the loophole Maneuver?

Derek · 13/06/2015 at 22:03

Correct

baggy pants · 13/06/2015 at 22:42

Cant you put your C on a bye player if he is on the field

Jonesy · 14/06/2015 at 00:28

captain on any non playing player, including those with a bye. Easiest 3 weeks for captain loopholes!

Tophawk · 13/06/2015 at 22:50

Yes Jock.

I traded in Shaun Higgins this week.

Against all advice, I just went BANG! Higgins in!

Higgins pumped out 103 tonite. Bloody bewdiful.

baggy pants · 13/06/2015 at 23:02

Community does anyone definitely know whether you can or can’t put the Captaincy on a bye player if he is on the field all week people have been saying you could making the loophole easy

Stickman · 13/06/2015 at 23:05

You can put the C on a bye player

baggy pants · 13/06/2015 at 23:13

Then why is Fyfe my VC not showing double points I’m worried

Dave · 14/06/2015 at 11:04

Bye players get locked at the end of the round

Derek · 14/06/2015 at 12:22

Bye players are locked at the bounce of the final game

TheCompletePackage · 13/06/2015 at 23:43

From the rules…"your Vice Captain only receives double points as per any other round, if your Captain does not play for any reason."
    "Any reason" tells me even 'bye' players. If you can put the C on a bye player I haven't tried yet) then that should work.

Baggy Pants · 13/06/2015 at 23:46

You can definitely put it on a bye player I have put mine on Doherty who I have on the field as a doughnut its just not showing Fyfes score as double.

dognino · 14/06/2015 at 00:11

If it's on a bye player it won't show on the VC until the final lockout as all bye players are able to be traded and moved up until that point.

Baggy Pants · 14/06/2015 at 07:13

Thanks dognino that makes sense

Paul Walnuts · 13/06/2015 at 23:09

is JPK becoming a liability, not punching out big scores.Not playing next week he might be a move to a better option or do we keep his 90 ish scores ? An upgrade post byes ?

Derek · 13/06/2015 at 23:11

JPK will come good. Wait for the next wet day, you will be happy to have him

Kev · 14/06/2015 at 11:20

Agree with Derek here, he's frustrating but stick fat with him. When the heat is on he'll stand up

Derek · 13/06/2015 at 23:27

Has been some good scores so far.

What is going to be a good score this week. 1900?

dognino · 14/06/2015 at 00:18

I'm projected for 1941 at the moment, 1339 from 12 with the C on Fyfe , some potential still to play in ward, mummy, pendles , swan , griffin, then lamumba and a few rookies

Brett · 14/06/2015 at 00:35

Got 1574 with 4 to play, more by sheer luck, rather than bye planning !

David Knowles · 14/06/2015 at 09:44

1900 is a good bye score 2000+ is what you want to fly up and up rankings

Swans2012 · 14/06/2015 at 10:33

I reckon 1900ish will hold position in top 500 ( pending today’s scores). I reckon I’ll end up with 1850-1900 and drop a bit ( hopefully not too much) from 88 overall. This was my worst of the three bye weeks….

Youngy · 14/06/2015 at 15:59

I feel that 1800 will be an average score this week,

Anything above I think would be a good score.

Baggy Pants · 13/06/2015 at 23:43

Does anyone know If D McKenzie play in the VFL today

mat · 14/06/2015 at 05:29

Boston F…EN Bun 🙂

Paul · 14/06/2015 at 07:31

Treloar or Shiel what everyone's thoughts?

SCaddict · 14/06/2015 at 08:50

If choosing between the two I reckon most coaches would probably lean Shiel's way. Has a 7pt higher season average and has the edge in consistency too.

Youngy · 14/06/2015 at 15:58

Agreed Shiel Definitely. But I would go neither if I had the choice.

Jake · 14/06/2015 at 09:04

Well made the wrong decision. Picked Dumont over Boston. Unfortunately, Dumont was subbed and Boston got around 90. I did get Alex Pearce though, which was a good selection. What's Dumont's JS like now? I personally didn't think he would get the green vest. Is it too late to get in Boston after he has his bye?

judd0 · 14/06/2015 at 09:23

Considering we would only bring him in at this stage for cash generation not points I think it may be to late.
    He will go up about 70k I think and be around 200k. I think we missed him unfortunately, however if there are no other options we have little choice I suppose, I would definitely be sticking with Dumont as it sounds like you brought him in after his price rise aswell. Keep him until he isn't named then move him on.

Dee · 14/06/2015 at 09:41

Dumont will be fine in the long run, Boston will generate quick cash now with the looks of things…. Although when Dumont came on last night as the sub he made a real impact, hopefully they’ll see that and get him off the best.

Swans2012 · 14/06/2015 at 10:02

Agree, reckon he won’t see the best again I’m hoping, at the end of the day his 35 could have been a lot worse!!!

Mitch · 14/06/2015 at 09:45

With only 17 players playing this week with Mckenzie not getting a gig should I trade in a premo from gws/collingwood or what downgrades are there left.. only used the 2 trades this round should i save it or use it ?
projected for 1844 this round

team is
backs – shaw newnes kolojasni saad mcintosh brown hamling lever
mids – fyfe pendles selwood beams parker griffen cripps mckenzie rockliff boston dumont
rucks – goldy maric cox
forwards – gray d.martin swan dahlhause goddard tarrant lambert clark

thanks comunity

Kev · 14/06/2015 at 11:18

See how you're league games are travelling before pulling the trigger

Paul Walnuts · 14/06/2015 at 09:56

I'm going hard on my defence next week – OUT – Oxley,Saad,McKenzie IN – Hodge,Gibson,Simpson OR Laird,Rance,KK,Smith – Thoughts anyone ?

Tophawk · 14/06/2015 at 11:09

If you can afford it, I would seriously consider trading in Brodie Smith (Should be 100% fit again and is at rock bottom price), Hodge (Just a gun, is nicely rested and has to push the hawks hard to get them up the ladder) and Rory Laird. (Is the in form back man currently). If you do not want two crows in your backline, then you could go Simpson instead of Laird. (Simpson very closely behind Laird anyway IMO).

Cheers

Dean · 14/06/2015 at 15:34

I agree about SMITH is a must have especially this year the way defenders are scoring so inconsistently but if you have other priorities id wait until round 13 before bringing Smith in because he will more than likely drop a bit more with a break even of 118

Youngy · 14/06/2015 at 20:29

Simpson is a must. All the others I am unsure about

Jono · 14/06/2015 at 11:10

I need to bring in a GWS midfielder for rocky. Who should I bring in out of Shiel, Ward or Treloar? Can’t split them thoughts appreciated. cheers

Kev · 14/06/2015 at 11:16

Don't reckon you'll go wrong with either of them. I'm a Shiel fan personally

Tophawk · 14/06/2015 at 11:28

I have Dylan Shiel in my AFL Fantasy side and has been superb for me all season. Very consistent barring perhaps only 1-2 low scores. Doesnt seem to get injured (Touch wood) and is a beast physically. I would go Shiel.

Whats the bet I have now given him the "kiss of death" for his match today. LOL

Just my take though. Cheers

Jono · 14/06/2015 at 11:32

Cheers guys! Think with no Grundy today mummy will be feeding all three of them the footy!

Tophawk · 14/06/2015 at 11:59

Absolutely. Mummy should dominate and provide the GWS midfielders with plenty of the pill!

Derek · 14/06/2015 at 12:20

Even Griffin 🙂

Youngy · 14/06/2015 at 15:35

Personally I would chose Ward, But I find it very hard to see myself picking a GWS mid because they all steal points off each other.

Tophawk · 14/06/2015 at 16:11

Hope you ended up going Dylan Shiel today mate. Once again, he has delivered with a 114 SC score. I reckon he is the best of the 5 midfielders at GWS. (Treloar, Griffin, Ward, and Scully) A gun!

Jono · 14/06/2015 at 16:26

Went Treloar due to lower % in teams. Was pretty tight between the three but Treloar was scaled back. 1813 from 14 players only hogan to play I think that’s a on par score?

Tophawk · 14/06/2015 at 11:18

How is everyone doing scoringwise this week? After a scheize round last week because of the Robbie Gray captain blunder, I think I am doing better this week. Have gone back to the old proven formula by putting the C on Fyfe. Currently sitting on 1436 points with Newnes, Shaw, N. Brown, Pendlebury, Swan, and Hogan to play. I have 19 onfield players this week. The only dud score so far being Mc Govern's 45 due to his injury sub out and will probably not count. (unless a serious spud by Brown or Hogan for example).

Hoping for something around the 2000-2050 mark. Would that be around par?

Cheers

Derek · 14/06/2015 at 12:20

2000 will be above par.

I look like getting between 1900 & 1950 and was thinking that was pretty good

I N Pieman · 14/06/2015 at 12:55

I think you’ll find that around 1800 will be par. Anything above that will be a good score

dognino · 14/06/2015 at 15:48

Just ticked over 1900 from 18 played, have a 60 and a 61 on field with lamumba and Lonie to play, so if they can get a decent score I'll get some bonus points

Youngy · 14/06/2015 at 15:57

Agreed 2000 Above Par

1750 to 1850 will be about Par, I think

Wattsieesq · 14/06/2015 at 16:30

I've got 2,004 from my 18. I have 2 to come, so hopefully they'll score over 60 and 67 and my score will increase.

Derek · 14/06/2015 at 16:43

I’ve got 1901 from 17.
      Have Newnes to play.

Tophawk · 14/06/2015 at 11:22

Gordo D Magnificent · 14/06/2015 at 13:47

Is it worth trading CEY for Billy Stretch (if not named sub) to ensure you get the victory…if i dont trade im pretty confident i will win but will come down to less then 30 points

Youngy · 14/06/2015 at 15:54

Depends how important this league game is to you? and if you are going for total points or not?

If this is a important league and you need the win DO it.

Paul Walnuts · 14/06/2015 at 14:36

Does anyone see D.Shiel in their final SC Team ? Last 5 rounds ave 103, has 70 SC points at 1/2 time today and is being tagged ,thought anyone ?

Youngy · 14/06/2015 at 15:38

He is a good pick. I am concerned that he may start to drop off tho.

Personally I wouldn't pick him, maybe if he was in Def or Fwd but not mid.

pom · 14/06/2015 at 15:17

Demons fans…. Who is the better trade in out of the two Melbourne rookies, Stretch or Neal-Bullen. Both named on ground so based on their presumed roles who is likely to score more points today and going forwards?

Final cash generating trade of the round to enable trade ups next week.

Tophawk · 14/06/2015 at 16:16

I heard there are very good wraps on Alex Neal-Bullen. Tough nut and gets the hard footy. I would probably look to him. Although, he is probably replacing Vandenberg whilst he is out with a hammy. He will have to prove himself over the next 2 weeks, otherwise he could be a vest risk or even out of the side.

Youngy · 14/06/2015 at 15:34

Griffen 0 Tackles…. Dissapointing.

DUSTMARTINLUVOFMYLYF · 14/06/2015 at 16:19

weak

Youngy · 14/06/2015 at 20:28

Agreed

Paul Walnuts · 14/06/2015 at 15:36

Mummy gone down with an ankle ligament issue, will be a couple of weeks , another trade gone – Steph Martin ?

Gold Rush · 14/06/2015 at 15:43

Been off for 20min and his score keeps creeping up from 103 to 120+ WTF?

Youngy · 14/06/2015 at 15:53

Scaling.

Baggy Pants · 14/06/2015 at 16:10

Who reported it was ligaments and he would miss two weeks

Dean · 14/06/2015 at 15:37

I'm in the same situation as I missed out on trading Rocky to Kavanagh so now I need to decide whether to bring in Stretch or Neal-Bullen.

Community if you had to chose one who would you pick out of Stretch or Neal-Bullen? Please HELP

Dean · 14/06/2015 at 15:39

I'm only making this trade because I need the cash in order to upgrade 6 premiums in round 12 & 13

Paul Walnuts · 14/06/2015 at 15:55

Mate, I'm doing same thing for the same reason – Salem out via DPP – in Neal – Bullen – played seniors at Glenelg, is an in & under mid who has elite endurance. Time trial at the Combine – 9 mins 54 secs over 3 km. Didn't play earlier as he had a knee injury. In the end its all luck picking these kids.

Dean · 14/06/2015 at 16:37

Thanks m8 – I chose Stretch because there was allot of talk about him in the pre-season and remember he was one of the main rookie picks in jock's early rookie cheat sheets.

I also looked up Neal-Bullen via Google and read this about him, and I quote: "Neal-Bullen, who was drafted at No.40 in last year’s NAB AFL Draft, has been building some fine form in the VFL after an interrupted pre-season, due to two separate dislocated knee injuries."
        After reading that I thought id stick with Stretch, not keen on players with injury history especially when they haven't played at AFL level.

Let's hope they can both score 60+ Good luck mate

CashCows · 14/06/2015 at 15:53

Okay now this simply doesn't add up.

Swan only 81 SC pts
30 disposals, 15 kicks, 15 handballs at 70% with only 3 clangers and no frees against and plenty of other stats.

Even though it was a blow out in the last quarter that's stiff of champion data.

JB · 14/06/2015 at 16:02

Like I've said before SC scoring is one of the mysteries in life … It's like a box of chocolate you never know what you'll get …

Dean · 14/06/2015 at 15:55

Swan 30 possessions, 8 marks & 4 tackles yet he only scored 81 – This is a absolute joke, what the hell is going on with the CD scoring system. Something seriously needs to be done.

Redgumwon · 14/06/2015 at 16:03

He turned it over and ran at a very poor conversion rate. That is why his score was lower

Youngy · 14/06/2015 at 16:39

Spot on

Gold Rush · 14/06/2015 at 17:52

Had the same DE% as Ward, Ward had 2 less Clangers and a goal, Swan got him in other areas. wtf?

Derek · 14/06/2015 at 16:40

Swan is the biggest Seagul in AFL, and his SC scoring reflects this.

Youngy · 14/06/2015 at 20:27

Couldn't agree with you more.

Youngy · 14/06/2015 at 17:03

So Far 2067. 18 played. A low score of 67. Hopes that Hogan, Newnes can score higher than that and I might be looking at 2100 +

Not to shabby

dognino · 14/06/2015 at 17:04

Nice one, that nearly beats my score last week with 22 on the field

Youngy · 14/06/2015 at 17:41

Thx, only had 6 out this week, Don't see myself getting this high Rd12 and Rd13

Dean · 14/06/2015 at 17:15

Looking bloody brilliant so far mate with Hogan on 26 and Newnes on 25 although Hogan done nothing apart from kick the first goal. Hope he does allot better and hope the Gift pulls his finger out, I only kept him this long so I can get rid of him in round 13 he is a shocker.

Youngy · 14/06/2015 at 17:42

Feels good to dodge both the Belch and The Gift.

Would have been nice to dodge Griffen

Tophawk · 14/06/2015 at 17:19

A very nice score coming up for you alright. With a bit of luck I will touch 2000. I will be pleased with that.

Youngy · 14/06/2015 at 17:43

Nice!, you should climb up the ranks with that score.

hedski · 14/06/2015 at 18:12

Yeah ya lookin at a cracker there youngy well done

baggy pants · 14/06/2015 at 20:02

Massive score youngy what did you end up with

Youngy · 14/06/2015 at 20:26

2115, Which I am extremely happy with currently sitting around 6000 and hoping to go up a bit.

Dean · 14/06/2015 at 17:29

Newnes on 52 and over half a quarter to go in the second

Youngy · 14/06/2015 at 17:43

Hope he can keep it up!

Tophawk · 14/06/2015 at 17:54

Solid performances by Newnes and Hogan into half time. 56 SC points for Hogan and 54 SC points for Newnes. Can they both tonne up? Be brilliant if they did.

hedski · 14/06/2015 at 17:56

As the devil once said in one of Shakespeare’s great plays – “YOU LIKE DONUTS? HERE EAT ALL THE DONUTS IN THE WORLD”

1514 with 4 jam filled bastards.

#igiveup

Dean · 14/06/2015 at 18:06

Love it, quite funny but I hear ya mate. I'm on 1700 with Hogan, Lumumba & Stretch but only had a total of 17 players.

hedski · 14/06/2015 at 18:08

Funnier thing is I’m going to win a $ league match cos he took swan captain….vc was on fyfe. Ha.

Youngy · 14/06/2015 at 18:07

It's nice when a comment makes me smile.

Bad luck hedski, hope you can crack out a good a score next week with no "Jam filled bastards"

hedski · 14/06/2015 at 18:10

Cheers youngy here’s hopin

Tophawk · 14/06/2015 at 18:58

LOL That has got to be one of the funniest posts ever put on here!

Jock, might be time to invite Hedski on your podcast!!

I feel for ya mate. I had a shocker last week and thought of throwing in the towel. I just thought ohh well, lets see what happens next week. And a week on I feel a lot better with a decent score this round. Hang tough and see what happens next week mate.

Cheers

hedski · 14/06/2015 at 19:27

Ha ha. Will never throw in the towel tophawk just pull out the hair. Will hit back

Dean · 14/06/2015 at 18:02

Hogan 56 & Newnes 54 at half time, so im quite confident one will score 100+ mate

Youngy · 14/06/2015 at 20:25

Certainly right Newnes 103 Hogan 93

dave · 14/06/2015 at 18:18

Jock and crew, it would be great if you could do something to get the people at supercoach and CD to explain the scoring system in more detail then what is already explained.

Gold Rush · 14/06/2015 at 18:54

Champion Data my backsides, more like Fairyland Data.

Youngy · 14/06/2015 at 19:28

I feel like it is Champion data. Some scores I scratch my head at but for the most part they are all pretty much spot on.

Stickman · 14/06/2015 at 19:23

Is 1948 good for this week?
Not sure what a good bye round score is.

Youngy · 14/06/2015 at 19:27

Yes, its a good score.

1800 will be around Par I think.

Tophawk · 14/06/2015 at 19:32

Solid score. Par will be around 1850 IMO.

Stickman · 14/06/2015 at 19:35

meant 2042, forgot to count Hogan

Tophawk · 14/06/2015 at 19:41

It is no longer a "solid score" it is now a "super score".

Stickman · 14/06/2015 at 19:58

Cheers, will need a quick recovery from McGovern if i want to field a full 18 next week though.

Poloko48 · 14/06/2015 at 19:30

2037 this week, pretty happy with that, not many premos below par apart from JPK, Gray, Swanny & Treloar, but even those were not disastrous!
8 tons, 5 scores in the 90's.
What's par this week?

Tophawk · 14/06/2015 at 19:37

Hi Poloko.

I reckon you are nearly 200 points above par. I ended up with 1989.

You will be moving up the rankings this week.

Derek · 14/06/2015 at 19:44

I managed 2002 this week. Very happy as only had 18 playing.

hedski · 14/06/2015 at 19:55

Could I have maybe 200 of your points poloko? Will trade ya a couple of cold jam donuts with the cinnamon licked off?!?! Nice score

TSC · 14/06/2015 at 19:58

Nice I got 2038, just in front of yourself.

Poloko48 · 14/06/2015 at 20:07

actually ended on 2041, sorry mate.

Baggy Pants · 14/06/2015 at 20:07

Great score not sure what will be par this round

Youngy · 14/06/2015 at 20:24

Scored 2115, but I think Par would be around 1800 to 1900.

Poloko48 · 14/06/2015 at 21:02

Great score Youngy, you would've shot up the rankings this week – I got 2041 and went up 12K spots to 28K pos. Now for the hard bye round!

Liam · 14/06/2015 at 19:43

Is 1969 a good score this week?

carlashirley90 · 14/06/2015 at 20:08

Above par seeing the scores in my leagues 1900 is par

Youngy · 14/06/2015 at 20:23

Yes Definitely

Adam · 14/06/2015 at 19:59

10 tons, rest 90+. 2122. No gift, no griff, no regrets.

Tophawk · 14/06/2015 at 20:03

Brilliant score.

I got rid of Griff and the Gift as well. Hasnt done my side any harm at all either.

Derek · 14/06/2015 at 20:10

Great score. What is your current rank

Youngy · 14/06/2015 at 20:23

Haha nice rhyme and nice score.

carlashirley90 · 14/06/2015 at 20:05

2013 keeping Hogan paid off and his 19th man score replaced Kavanagh's 49

My only miss was bringing in D.Smith instead of McDonald and chose Smith thinking he would be the one to lose less cash. Oh well McDonald in my team next week

Youngy · 14/06/2015 at 20:11

How did everyone score in the first round of the storm???

I had a pretty good round of 2115

dannyyboyy · 14/06/2015 at 20:15

1894 from 18. im happy with that. anyting 1800+ in a bye round is good

dognino · 14/06/2015 at 20:21

Ended up with 1950

Redgumwon · 14/06/2015 at 20:40

You've done very well. I got 2018

Derek · 14/06/2015 at 20:14

I have to get rid of 2 out of Newnes, Saad, KK or Ibbotson this week.

Any suggestions

Youngy · 14/06/2015 at 20:19

Damn they all scored good.

Probably Saad and maybe Newnes.

That's hard…. They all played well

I'd go to the speak pipe.

Swans2012 · 14/06/2015 at 20:38

Tough call… Not even going to suggest…. Saad and flip a coin on the others!

Derek · 14/06/2015 at 20:40

All round 12 byes. So 2 have to go.

Had them all from the start.

Might look at there draw after bye and see who has better games, first look they all pretty good

Thinking Saad. Not sure other

Poloko48 · 14/06/2015 at 21:00

Saad & KK – both I assume were cash cows whereas Newnes & Ibbotson were bought as keepers? Not sure what Ibbo scored but Newnes may have turned the corner so would be a waste to trade IMHO

Tulendeena · 14/06/2015 at 20:34

1916 with a doughnut and Gray as captain (fml)

Looking at these other scores, not sure that's very good

Swans2012 · 14/06/2015 at 20:35

1946, very happy, could have been much worse, includes dumonts 35 and ziebells 50 odd (dam 26% efficiency, yes 26%)

Swans2012 · 14/06/2015 at 20:37

Reckon I’ll drop a bit from 88 overall, this was my bogie round of the byes though so hopefully upwards next week….

Derek · 14/06/2015 at 20:42

That’s not to bad. Might drop a few places, but you should stay in to 100

Derek · 14/06/2015 at 20:45

I got 2004. Might get back inside top 200.

Swans2012 · 14/06/2015 at 21:22

Down to 115, happy!

Charlesy · 14/06/2015 at 20:40

2011 people. I downgraded 3 players this week and now 3 upgrades. Into headmasters will come Deledio hodge and Sloane. One more defender and I’m full premo

Derek · 14/06/2015 at 20:43

Yup. I’m going Hodge, Delidio and Hamling

Youngy · 14/06/2015 at 20:56

Im really going to struggle to field 18 in Rd 12….

14 OUT. With Rocky, Vandy, Clark and Amon

I am screwed….

dognino · 14/06/2015 at 21:00

Yeah, it's gonna suck. Planned for the byes but injury is churning my trades. Will need to use all 3 to field 18 for R 12

Youngy · 14/06/2015 at 21:08

Yeah I did plan for the byes, But as they always do non playing rookies and injuries interfere.

Ethan · 14/06/2015 at 21:06

Amon could be back, however he will likely re-enter in the two's

Youngy · 14/06/2015 at 21:25

Not good news

Derek · 14/06/2015 at 22:07

Clark should play

Youngy · 15/06/2015 at 12:00

Let's hope so

BigDropKick · 14/06/2015 at 21:04

Saad to Brodie Smith !
Most popular trade this week I recon!

Dean · 14/06/2015 at 21:04

Derek bloody hell talk about a tough call. I'm looking at my bye Structure for round 12 and i have TBC, MILLER & SAAD to trade out but now I really think SAAD could be a keeper in defence as I keep saying coz defence it truly volatile,

I looked at all 4 defenders you mentioned and all bloody four of them have the same Average, look at these scores & Averages it's basically flip a coin it's phenomenal.
KK – 47-80-52-83-88-94-81-110-43-108-120 Avg/82
IBBO – 51-85-88-102-71-95-58-93-88-59-122 Avg/82
NEWNES – 69-90-72-60-72-87-95-92-117-53-103 Avg/82
SAAD – 89-90-76-61-85-106-84-78-70-96 Avg/83

Obviously all 4 have the round 12 bye making it even harder to decide, I wouldn't want to make a suggestion because there very much the same and any one of them could start averaging 60's from now on, or they could all average 85+ from now on.

Good luck with your decision mate.

BigDropKick · 14/06/2015 at 21:14

Who are my priorities to trade out Hibbo , Saad , Pittard and Ibbo

Thinking of Hibbo out (sick of his low 80 scores) and Saad?

hedski · 14/06/2015 at 21:14

Podcast 2nite community?

Dean · 14/06/2015 at 21:17

Newnes would be the first one I got rid of because he is the only one of those 4 who has scored sub 80 five times.

Secondly I would Keep KK as he has only scored sub 80 on three occasions.

So with that in mind, the last thing I would want is two defenders from the same team, I would get rid of SAAD & NEWNES purely based on those stats I mentioned above.

I wish I had all those defenders. My defence is my weakest with: SHAW, SAAD, LUMUMBA, SIMPSON, McKENZIE, PEARCE (LEVER, HAMLING) If I can I want to keep SAAD

Derek · 14/06/2015 at 22:51

Saad and Newnes are DPP but have the highest BE.

dave · 14/06/2015 at 21:19

is it worth keeping Saad if It means coping a donut