Patch - Supercoach Panic Room Master

I would like to begin this week with a tribute to Dustin Fletcher. To play in the most un-glamorous position on the field and excel is no mean feat.

One the one level, this man has played on the best of the best. Gary Abblet Snr (and Junior), Dermett Bereton, Plugger, Matera, Richo, Buddy. His arms are the 8th natural wonder of the world, and when in full spoil mode can be seen from space, snaking across Australia like the snakes of the Dreamtime Stories. He is the Guardian of the Torp, the Keeper of the Goals, the Master of the Smother.

On a more personal level, this man is about to play his 400th game. He’s been playing longer than I’ve been alive, as well as longer than some 38% of players on AFL lists. He’s played AFL longer than it’s been known as AFL. He is the man that inspired me to play football, and for that matter play as a skinny, lanky full back with a penchant for somehow spoiling marks that should have been taken by kids much, much bigger than me.

A legend of the game. Thank you, Dustin.

That probably went for too long, so I’m going to get straight into The News.

THE NEWS

Carlton FC – In the space of 48 hours, Carlton have lost* the AFL’s most experienced coach ever, a dual Brownlow-medal winning player in Chris Judd, their captain Marc Murphy and one of their best midfielders in Bryce Gibbs. I don’t think any club would receive that well, let alone Carlton in 2015. The one glimmer of hope on a horizon of burning memberships is Patrick Cripps. I’ll let Mick’s wisdom speak for me here.

Mick Tweet

Tom Rockliff needs to be picked this week. Non-negotiable in my book. When the #2 scorer from last year is going at 450k, you pick him. However possible. Lance Franklin is another bargain this week

Finally, we had some rookies arrive. Karl Amon and Bailey Dale are on the bubble this week in the midfield and forward line respectively. While neither instils a huge amount of confidence surrounding their job security, both are here and should see us through the byes. It’s good news indeed that Dale survived the six changes at the Doggies this week. Tom Cluery and Joel Hamling will line up for their first games as key defenders for Port and the Dogs respectively. The $102’400 Keegan Brooksby has also been named as a rookie ruckman for the Suns. Jock says he’s averaged 116 in the NEAFL over his last six, so keep an eye out.

Jack Lonie is back, but with his last score of three and a breakeven of 101, his cash making potential is finished. The ride seems over. Same goes for Ben Newton, who has been dropped for the second time and now must be cut.

Luke Hodge is back from suspension. If you held him, well done. He will reward you, and may not need another rest for the remainder of the season. For those without him, keep an eye on him. Jarryn Geary is also back for those of you who, like Wayno, held him.

Grant Birchall pulled up sore from last week and may be in doubt. Named, but keep an eye out.

As mentioned on the Thursday Night Podcast, the Skinflute Will Minson is back and ready to show the league he means business. Those with Shane Mumford like me, possibly rethink throwing the VC on him.

Suspension and injuries will keep Brett Goodes out for 3-4 weeks. Rather irrelevant at this stage, but can be kept as a loophole or cash reserve until we get a better look at Hamling. Or you could trade. Depends on your situation.

Finally, some news on Rory Sloane from The Twitters. Barron von Crow – and the whole community – is all over the Supercoach news coming out of Adelaide and elsewhere around the interwebs, so go have a gander. He’s also the best source of captaincy analysis in the country.

THE PATCH-UP

The Patch-Up has once again retreated to the dark depths of the foetal position, deep in the video editing booths of university, due to the tertiary education system deciding all final assessments should be due in the same week.

But complaining will do nothing to help us improve our Supercoach teams, so I will make an effort to be around in the comments for at least the early afternoon. If not, fortunately wisdom abounds here at Jock HQ. Remember Chicko’s Check-In from this week, and consider holding trades, but if you do want to pull the trigger, look at Dex’s write-up of Blicavs or look at getting Buddy or Rocky in. Forgive me for my complete absence from last week’s comments section, senpai! Hit me up on Twitter @PatchToTheMax and I’ll likely get it, if not I’ll try and flit around the comments!

TRADING PLACES

You know the drill. Eddie Murphy is on the way up, Dan Akyroyd is bleeding cash.

The Eddie Murphy’s

-63 – Josh Glenn (not playing)
-32 – Fraser McInnes
-19 – Joe Daniher
-12 – Bailey Dale
-8 – Jordan De Gooey

The Dan Akyroyd’s

173 – Todd Goldstein
162 – Rory Sloane
153 – Marcus ‘The Bont’ Bontempelli
151 – Luke Hodge
142 – Brendan Goddard

THE ROOKIE RUMBLE

Rookies are dropping from our side thick and fast, so keeping up with them all is a struggle. The rookie jungle is a wild place.

Defence

Not sure how Lever’s role will be with Henderson back, but with no Laird, Smith or Jaensch, points will come. Oxley and Saad have proven themselves.

Oxley
Saad
Lever
McKenzie
McIntosh
J Kelly
Brown

Midfield

Cripps will have to stand up this week. Absolutely put him on the field. If you can hold him in any way this week, do so. The rest are in their regular order, but Amon sneaks onto the list being named on the ground in the absence of Cornes. Menadue in the hot seat for the Kermit vest.

Cripps
Ellis-Yolman
Miller
vandenBerg
Amon
Duggan
McKenzie
Saad
Menadue

Ruck

Brooksby has been named, but don’t go trading him in. Wait for a bit.

Forward

Once again the list explains itself. Tarrant had a bad day at the office last week, but he still slides down the list. Hogan may line up on Cluery and could kick a bag, so start him. Lonie will be sub so avoid.

Hogan
Clark
Krakouer
Tarrant
Dale
Harris
Webb
Lonie

That’s all from me community. Have a ripper weekend and let’s smash the 2200 barrier together!

Liam · 29/05/2015 at 11:26

Love your stuff Patch

r2d2 · 29/05/2015 at 11:36

Nice work patch ! Need to get Rock in , but don’t want too trade Cripps just yet , and don’t have enough cash to go from lonie …. TArrant out too get the rock lobster decent option ?

TRIGGER HAPPY · 29/05/2015 at 11:38

Yeah make it happen somehow rock lobster gotta come in this week.

Patch · 29/05/2015 at 11:45

That's the trade I'm pulling this week; Tarrant-Rockliff. Absolutely go for it. You need this man in your side.

r2d2 · 29/05/2015 at 11:48

Cheers …. Leaves me with lonie , but least he be playing , will lose coin over next few weeks , but like his JS …… Welcome Rock lobster !!!!

@wheels_1987 · 29/05/2015 at 13:42

agreed!

TRIGGER HAPPY · 29/05/2015 at 11:37

Nice one patch luv ya work esp fletch write up. 🙂 Question for you and the community:
Karl Amon – do you think he will takes cornes spot or because of his speed an ideal vest candidate?

Patch · 29/05/2015 at 11:49

Thanks Trigger, something I felt I should do for the legend.

Amon's job security is much better without Cornes. Might still cop the vest, but not anywhere near as often. Highly consider.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 29/05/2015 at 12:16

Thanks Patch might hold fire for a week see if he gets a full game and if he does how he goes. With 2 kermits his price will probably only go up $10-15k if he posts a reasonable score which I can live with and if he goes alright and avoids the vest paint the fence with him next week? Can then go cripps to fine wine, ward, heppell, danger etc who will all be around the same price next week?

r2d2 · 29/05/2015 at 11:51

Thinking he may get a full game this week to show what he got

@wheels_1987 · 29/05/2015 at 13:44

Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens (2015) Release Info

Switzerland 16 December 2015 (Italian speaking region)
      Italy 16 December 2015
      Argentina 17 December 2015
      Australia 17 December 2015
      Azerbaijan 17 December 2015
      Brazil 17 December 2015
      Switzerland 17 December 2015 (German speaking region)
      Czech Republic 17 December 2015
      Germany 17 December 2015
      Denmark 17 December 2015

higgs boson · 29/05/2015 at 11:52

Definitely not a tagger in that respect.

Vest last week is a concern.

Mitch · 29/05/2015 at 13:13

Looks he goods for a full game this weekend. Sam Gray will cop the vest. Can play!

panther · 29/05/2015 at 11:40

another great article patch, but would like to know your thoughts on joey montagna priced at 505k avg 114 seems pretty good value to me, i was thinking joey because i only have 515k to get a mid, would like your thoughts if a should get another mid around the 515k mark

Patch · 29/05/2015 at 11:55

He'd make a very nice POD at M8. Will get tagged at times, but can deal with that. If you've got $3000 more I'd "advocado" for Wines or Selwood before Joey though.

panther · 29/05/2015 at 11:58

cheers he will slot at M8 my midfield is fyfe, pendles, priddis, heppell, parker, watson, selwood and joey can now fit in there currently ranked in the top1000

Patch · 29/05/2015 at 12:14

Watch out for the round 12 bye though! You'd be missing six of them!

Trab Pukcip · 29/05/2015 at 13:26

He's played 3 of 8 games?? Massive injury concern! You've been well warned!!!!

@wheels_1987 · 29/05/2015 at 13:45

good pod but there are better upcoming options

Andy · 29/05/2015 at 11:41

Is it worth getting buddy ?

higgs boson · 29/05/2015 at 11:51

Yes. Got the perfect 2 weeks to set him off on a run.

Patch · 29/05/2015 at 11:51

If you can, absolutely. Lek mentioned he averages above 115 post round 9 for his career.

Andy · 29/05/2015 at 11:55

Thanks guys

Danners · 29/05/2015 at 15:36

Yes it is as cheap as you are going to get him

higgs boson · 29/05/2015 at 11:49

CEY v Freo is a better choice then VDB v Port?

Patch · 29/05/2015 at 12:01

Look this was entirely gut. I just don't think Port play enough of a stoppage game for vandenBerg's contested ball use to shine, while Freo play a tough, in and under game.

higgs boson · 29/05/2015 at 12:09

It something I’ve been tossing up over, but my coin landed on VDB. Port have been poor and I think Melbourne will give it a red hot go (still lose by 4 goals though).

mungos men · 29/05/2015 at 16:21

loophole?

Danners · 29/05/2015 at 15:37

Vandenberg, will score more against a slightly weaker midfield

Andy · 29/05/2015 at 11:55

Should i hold on the Bont or trade ? He has a tag most weeks now.

Patch · 29/05/2015 at 11:56

Hold him. He will bounce back. He won't average 110, but we knew he wouldn't. You've gotta keep him.

Andy · 29/05/2015 at 12:11

Cheers Patch, love ya work mate

higgs boson · 29/05/2015 at 12:11

Hold.

Macrae back will help his scoring and potentially take the tag.

My plan is a post bye upgrade or leave him as F7 / M9 DPP bench backup.

@wheels_1987 · 29/05/2015 at 13:46

hold

Simo · 29/05/2015 at 12:14

Great read as always Patch….Need some help! decided to hold Cripps this week, got $130 000 in the bank ready for the Cripps upgrade over the bye period but now considering Buddy. Is spending the money from Tarrant to Buddy a wise move or should I hold and wait for a tested premo to upgrade Cripps. Cheers!

higgs boson · 29/05/2015 at 12:16

Normally I would say wait until aftTaz’s bye but with Buddy having Carl then Syd I reckon go for it.

Simo · 29/05/2015 at 12:21

Yeah that's what my initial plan was Higgs, hold Tarrant as he as the later bye, and avoid having 3 Sydney players on the rd 12 bye. But got this feeling that Buddy will go BANG tonight!

Roger Ramjet · 29/05/2015 at 12:21

Who is a better downgrade option out of Biggs and Amon? Amon frees up more cash but I reckon Biggs will be handy over the bye rounds. Thoughts?

higgs boson · 29/05/2015 at 12:41

Amon.

slightly better JS and a good PPM when he has been on the field.

Danners · 29/05/2015 at 15:35

Amon, you will need the cash sometime soon

Sam · 29/05/2015 at 12:24

Do you think dale and armon are must haves

higgs boson · 29/05/2015 at 12:37

Not at all. Best of a bad bunch is all they are.

That said Amon has a chance. Good PPM when he has been subbed on.

Patch · 29/05/2015 at 12:45

I prefer Amon over Dale personally, but am bringing in Dale because of my bye structure. If you can get away with it, don't pick 'em!

BCHawks · 29/05/2015 at 12:26

Who to put the VC on Franklin or JPK? and also which 2 to play on field Tarrent, Clark, TBC? Thanks.

Liam · 29/05/2015 at 12:34

Field tarrant and clark and I would go safe option JPK or if you want a risk go with buddy franklin

higgs boson · 29/05/2015 at 12:40

VC is meant for the player that could go huge, not the safe option.

Buddy for me

Trab Pukcip · 29/05/2015 at 13:27

Buddy! I have a feeling that JPK wont really go too hard tonight, I have him in my team.

derek · 29/05/2015 at 12:26

JPK for VC. he will quietly collect 30+ mainly contested and before anyone notices he will be 140SC

Tag will go to Parker and hanaberry

higgs boson · 29/05/2015 at 12:39

Parker goes down forward and kicks 5 in a lazy 150 point game.

SCaddict · 29/05/2015 at 13:34

I reckon you guys could both be right and have both of these dudes. I also have Lewis so have a bevy of VC options this week plus of course the safety net of Fyfe so it's going to be a tricky leadership decision this week in Addicts.

derek · 29/05/2015 at 14:34

do the swans rest their players in the final quarter. I know the hawks will, Mitchell, hodge, lewis, Burygone will all have 10-15 stints on the bench in the last quester of a game already won, instead of getting out there and turning a 110Sc into a 130+

@t_woof · 29/05/2015 at 15:09

Lewis and Hodge won't. Lewis missed a fortnight and Hodge three weeks. Mitchell and Burgoyne, yes….as they've had an increased load whilst the former two were out…especially Burgoyne.

Tophawk · 29/05/2015 at 21:00

JPK is going really well!! He has VERY quietly collected 8 possessions in the first half………….

reddog · 29/05/2015 at 12:29

Patch, love your work! Your segment is quickly becoming one of my faves…curious to know your thoughts on Dale…Do you see him staying in the dogs line up for the next 3-4? Is he a worthy selection if you need cash this week?

Patch · 29/05/2015 at 12:47

If you need cash now, him and Amon will service you reasonably well during the byes. I'm hoping Dale lasts until round 13, but will be sub during that time. I've brought him in but I'm not happy about it.

If you had a choice, pick Amon, but I need a forward and another round 13 bye player will knock my side over.

reddog · 29/05/2015 at 12:58

thanks patch. Yeah, I don't really like either prospect but feel my hand is forced so good to know I won't be alone!

David · 29/05/2015 at 12:34

l have 2 questions, 1st I av to start 2 of these players in def McIntosh Hamling Mckenzie or Lever witch 2? 2nd question I have all players playing! so cant use loophole for vc & capt. l have fyfe pendals lewis kennedy gray & buddy goldy are my best options, what should I do really need to get it right???!!!

higgs boson · 29/05/2015 at 12:39

McIntosh and Lever

Fyfe, Pendles, Buddy in that order for me.

Patch · 29/05/2015 at 12:51

Spot on, Higgs.

The Ranger · 29/05/2015 at 13:31

That would be the standard model.

Patch · 29/05/2015 at 12:44

LATE NEWS

Andrew Swallow is in doubt despite being named.

Paddy Ryder could miss 2-3 weeks. He is OUT this weekend.

Hawthorn have taken all three emergencies up to the Gold Coast. Keep your eyes peels for players like Mitchell and Burgoyne getting a rest.

Glorin · 29/05/2015 at 18:33

For a training camp? Hawks game is in tassie.

The Ranger · 29/05/2015 at 12:46

Nice work Patch, thanks.
Just thought I'd warn the community to be very careful with trades over these next few weeks.
I've only been playing this great game for a few years and I'm still learning but I have learnt that jumping onto unproven rookies in order to raise cash or upgrade is fraught with danger.
This time last year i was in the top 2000 but spiralled downwards after trading too heavily and jumping around from one rook to another.
I'd love to trade out Lonie this week but I'll be holding him despite him losing cash as I just don't see the value in Dale or any of the other rooks available. Hopefully Lonie will come back up in value over the next few weeks.
I'm no expert but experience tells me, if in doubt HOLD.

Patch · 29/05/2015 at 13:30

Sage advice.

SCaddict · 29/05/2015 at 13:40

Wise words Ranger. I totally understand the desire to downgrade Lonie and take the cash and run but I'd only upgrade him myself.

Could get you a handy pair of 70s or 80s during the byes and is likely to outscore any rookie replacement you bring in for him this week.

r2d2 · 29/05/2015 at 13:43

I am keeping lonie also , I can handle the loss of value over next few weeks

Someeone Else · 29/05/2015 at 16:28

I agree to an extent, if you're in for a shot at the big dance at the 50k then this is great advice but if you're only interested in winning your leagues then I reckon go with it.

Exactly the same type of player as The Ranger and have learnt over the years trades are like gold dust and it's always better to have something in the bank at the end. But, having said that this year is different, I've had injuries to rookies so I've had to move them on to ensure I generate cash, I've had injuries to premos so I've had to move them on to ensure I'm still scoring. Whilst you might say this is all part and parcel and happens every year, I agree but that means you have to be fluid in your supercoaching and adapt to each scenario.

For this I provide the counter point that this year, my strategy has changed to simply survival, meaning I'm looking to get to full premium as quickly as possible, with players who I feel are going to be consistent scores throughout the year and into finals. Once I'm there I'll worry about the potential for injuries to those players or maybe bringing in that POD i missed.

Simply put, footy is a fluid game and changes week by week, as such your team and strategy needs to be the same.

Adapt or Die.

JMG · 29/05/2015 at 12:55

Can go Cripps to Rocky with one trade. Not enough money feeling to trade as anyone else without a downgrade. Feel Cripps could do well though.

Worth trading Lonie for Amon (DPP) and offloading Tarrant instead.

Patch · 29/05/2015 at 13:37

Tarrant with a breakeven of 80 won't go much higher, so he can probably go this week. I don't mind those trades at all JMG.

JMG · 29/05/2015 at 14:29

Cheers patch just realized I’m getting too clever only have one mid DPP so can’t trade 2 forwards for 2 mids. Would have to go Lonie to Dale, Tarrant to Rocky or Lonie to Amon, Miller to Rockliff.
      Might just trade Cripps after all that regretful but done his job

General Soreness · 29/05/2015 at 13:00

Great work as always Patch.

The key here is to trade into the right rookies.

On this is for sure, Clurey = trap rookie avoid.

Trab Pukcip · 29/05/2015 at 13:29

Hay general…my man Dan Robinson is finally getting a game!! Alas I think he wearing the vest a fair bit!

@wheels_1987 · 29/05/2015 at 13:50

i feel like all these rookies people are talking about this week are trap rookies.
    im avoiding as far as possible

Locked and Loaded · 29/05/2015 at 15:15

Really don't mind Amon kid can play

Danners · 29/05/2015 at 15:51

Big call General, remember Trengrove is out for around 6 weeks

General Soreness · 29/05/2015 at 16:47

In his only ever game he had a 31 from 88% TOG. I really hope the kid proves me wrong. If he goes well for two weeks I will be the first in line to say sorry as I jump aboard.

hedski · 29/05/2015 at 13:15

Going t plonk cey on ground and loophole krak see how he scores

Sam · 29/05/2015 at 13:20

What to do with brodie smith

Trab Pukcip · 29/05/2015 at 13:31

Put it this way Sam, a lot of players are eyeing him off for when he bottoms out around the byes and will bring him in = a good sign to hold mate!!!

SCaddict · 29/05/2015 at 13:36

Hold mate as painful as that may be. Reckon the worst will then be over this weekend for Smith owners and he should be refreshed after a fortnight out of the game and hopefully back to reasonable scoring.

chris · 29/05/2015 at 16:09

do you think he will play next week?

SCaddict · 29/05/2015 at 17:52

His coach seems relatively optimistic saying this today:

"It's like a week-by-week basis, we're hopeful (he'll play next week) but again I'll leave that to the doctors."

But yes there are no absolute guarantees here. Plenty of folk believed Glen was a forgone conclusion to play this week especially with Prestia out of the picture but no the Suns are taking the cautious approach with him.

I just reckon you'd hate to trade him out this week when his price his near rock bottom only for him to then go on and become one of the better defenders in the 2nd half of the season. He certainly has proven fantasy pedigree.

I guess it ultimately boils down to one of those 'listen to your gut' type decisions.

Patch · 29/05/2015 at 13:40

Hold, mate. You can't lock in this loss, and everyone will have him soon.

@wheels_1987 · 29/05/2015 at 13:51

hold mate
    everyone will have him soon

Tulendeena · 29/05/2015 at 13:25

Parker into Fyfe OR
Fyfe into Pendles?

Patch · 29/05/2015 at 13:39

I'm on option #2 but that's only due to my lack of Parker. I'd probably take #2 anyway, Pendles loves playing North.

Jacob · 29/05/2015 at 13:47

I've got the same dilemma. Pendles has an insane average against the Kangas and will probably rise in a big game for the club. Little concerned about the tag on Parker as well. So Fyfe into Pendles for me!!

Blueprime · 29/05/2015 at 14:58

Me too.

TRIGGER HAPPY · 29/05/2015 at 15:37

Fyfe into priddus myself

Danners · 29/05/2015 at 15:50

Option 2, more reliable captain options

@wheels_1987 · 29/05/2015 at 13:41

Community.
Public Service Anouncement.
HOLD YOUR TRADES THIS WEEK

Do not Trade out the Bont
Do not bring in these raw, untrustworthy Rookies
Do not trade out Goldstein
Do not be scared to hold trades

Lets just sit back, relax, put our feet up, have a beer, turn the TV on and watch some Supercoach Gold with the knowledge that we have saved our trades and watch our teams flourish.

UNLESS YOU DONT HAVE ROCKY

WE ALL SHOULD HAVE ROCKY

I LOVE ROCKY

SCaddict · 29/05/2015 at 13:51

Awesome stuff Wheels!

General Soreness · 29/05/2015 at 14:47

Hahahaha love it

Danners · 29/05/2015 at 15:34

Exactly right Wheels, a famous saying was-"Keep faith in your Premiums"

General Soreness · 29/05/2015 at 16:48

The lesser known Bon Jovi song?

Northernsoul74 · 29/05/2015 at 19:46

Fairly confident nobody is considering trading Goldstein.

OleUnited · 29/05/2015 at 13:53

So i was pretty well set on cripps for lewis and heeney for dale (via kraq dpp)
am having a last minute panic and have the option of going lumumbu – lewis and heeney to dale!
thoughts on which option i should go for? option 1 leaves me with 70k option 2 with 10k

Donavan · 29/05/2015 at 14:50

Option 2 – moving Harry is the way to go.

Blueprime · 29/05/2015 at 14:56

Patch · 29/05/2015 at 16:10

As Jock has said this week; hold Lumumba until after the byes. Look, I don't mind those trades provided your byes are okay, but would prefer Heeney-Amon.

Stay calm; if in doubt, hold.

hedski · 29/05/2015 at 23:07

Move him and never reconsider or doubt

hedski · 29/05/2015 at 23:08

Not with him anyway

SCaddict · 29/05/2015 at 13:55

Fantastic article as always Patch. It's great to have a one stop shop here each Friday where we can get the latest fantasy intel just before first lockout.

A tremendous resource particularly for those who have had a busy week and need to get up to speed with all things Supercoach quickly.

Aled · 29/05/2015 at 13:55

bonts to dahlhouse? seems like a silly sideways move but i cant get it out o my head. thoughts anyone?

JMG · 29/05/2015 at 14:22

Don’t do it too sideways. If u got Bont u have to back him in now

Danners · 29/05/2015 at 15:49

"Don't be an idiot"

Patch · 29/05/2015 at 16:11

Seems like a silly move because it is. Nope.

murray · 29/05/2015 at 13:56

hi Patch
what do you think of jake spencer as an option for TBC, only $344, ave 91 and last game 115 so he will only go up, Then I could upgrade to premium after r13 bye. TBC has caused a lot of grief and I can only see him going down in price

Patch · 29/05/2015 at 16:23

His 115 was against Ayce Cordy, who hardly fits the definition of a ruckman, so take a grain* of salt with that. But, that said, he doesn't face a huge amount of opposition ruck-wise until his bye. He did have a massive 8 tackles on the weekend, so he gets in there. If you upgrade him after his bye, he might be worth it. Beware of him being dropped or getting stuck in a massive mid-priced rut.

Big call, but could have a big payoff.

*grain = mountain

Jordan · 29/05/2015 at 13:59

I see someone is trading out Tarrant for Rockcliff. How do u do that with Tarrant a fwd and Rocky a mid. Some sort of trick I don’t know about

SCaddict · 29/05/2015 at 14:11

Yes its called DPP trading. To do this you need a MID/FWD eligible player like Krak sitting in your midfield.

If so then simply click the T button on Tarrant, click the S (for substitute) button alongside Krak (or other MID/FWD player) in your midfield and then you will be presented with a list of midfielders to trade in effectively for Taz.

Jordan · 29/05/2015 at 15:45

Thanks heaps for that. On it now. Cheers

Gold Rush · 29/05/2015 at 14:19

You press the trade on Tarrant, on the left of the screen substitute in a mid/fwd (if you have not got one – the job cannot be done), then select Rocky. Bingo – job done.

Jordan · 29/05/2015 at 15:49

Sensational

cooky · 29/05/2015 at 14:38

the old fwd/mid swing here i gather krakouer was probably the player who went into the forward line to make this happen.

Bangers · 29/05/2015 at 14:09

Thoughts on K Simpson?????… need to boost my Def and tossing up between him and Hodge… Hodge set to drop so could go to him next week as well.

derek · 29/05/2015 at 14:39

Simpson is cheap. get him in

Danners · 29/05/2015 at 15:33

Simpson, Hodge won't go down too much

Jimmy Joe · 29/05/2015 at 14:10

Hi community. Rockliff is borderline a must have this week, I know, but is there argument for Buddy being a nose in front to be traded in this week? I can’t decide. Whose more important THIS week? Buddy or Rocky?

derek · 29/05/2015 at 14:38

Rocky by a long way.

I love watching Buddy (even though im a hawks fan). I enjoy it a lot more not having to worry what his SC score will be. I have Cloke in my team, I have enough problems with Key position forwards who cant kick straight.

wombat · 29/05/2015 at 14:12

That a boy patch, keep regurgitating and plagurising the weeks info for your pointless article! What’s your big tip again…..oh get in tom rockliffe……really?? Cappo obvious much?

wombat · 29/05/2015 at 14:13

Old patch sounds like someone who would give you Black Caviar as a hot tip……..

Jono · 29/05/2015 at 15:04

Community thoughts on this trade…trade out wombat for more of his flog comments or do we hold and have to listen week in week out his unwarranted comments???

brook · 29/05/2015 at 15:56

more like on the nose than on the bubble … poor form wombat!

Barney · 29/05/2015 at 16:45

Best trade of the week Jono

WombatsFC · 30/05/2015 at 11:19

You're not a wombat at all you fool, you're just a fat Corgi with delusions of grandeur.

Youngy · 29/05/2015 at 14:27

No one is making you read it, if you don't like it don't read it.

JMG · 29/05/2015 at 14:31

Go back in your hole Wombat

Youngy · 29/05/2015 at 14:38

Haha

wombat · 29/05/2015 at 14:51

It’s called a burrow dopey!

Beady Eye · 29/05/2015 at 15:03

I’d suggest that Wombat’s head is already firmly lodged in his hole.

WombatsFC · 30/05/2015 at 12:06

True Wombats style would have been something along the lines of……….Thanks Patch I never finalise my SC team before reading your words of wisdom. I also recently downloaded your much praised Sunrise predictor app and I wish to inform you that so far it has been 100% accurate and the sun has indeed risen every day exactly as your app predicts, best $200 I ever spent!

I know that you're busy with school and everything but if you could apply your powers of insight to help with this current dilemma of mine it would be appreciated. Should I breathe out after I breathe in or, should I breathe out and then breathe in

Youngy · 29/05/2015 at 14:16

Don't know which rookie to trade out for Rocky. Miller, Cripps, Yolmen or krakour or even swing krakour and trade out hogan Clark or Tarrant

Need your supercoach wisdom Patch!

Timmmy · 29/05/2015 at 15:17

Same issue I have. Keep switching my mind between Cripps and CEY. Wish Rocky only got 80 last week 🙂

Danners · 29/05/2015 at 15:31

Tarrant all the others have a better chance at making their breakeven

wombat · 29/05/2015 at 16:11

Harden up and make a choice dopey!

Youngy · 29/05/2015 at 16:36

Thx wombat for your advice 🙂

Patch · 29/05/2015 at 16:25

I'm sending Tarrant to the abattoir this week. BE of 80 which he's unlikely to make, and even if he does, it won't make much more cash.

Dean · 29/05/2015 at 14:18

Patch your advice would be greatly appreciated mate, this is my current team.

DEFENCE
Shaw, Oxley, Lumumba, Saad, McIntosh, Lever – EMG Goodes, McKenzie
MIDFIELD
Fyfe, Pendles, Priddis, JPK, Beams, Dangerfield, Parker, Cripps – EMG Miller, Ellis-Yolmen, Heeney
RUCK
Goldy, Blicava – EMG Read
FORWARD
Gray, Martin, Swan, Clark, Krakouer, Hogan – EMG Bellchambers, Lonie

I have 21 trades left and im ranked 2887 overall.

The trade I was thinking about were as follows.
Option 1
Cripps out Rockliff in
Lumumba out Hibberd in
This will only leave me with $1,200

Option 2
Cripps out Rockliff in
Lonie out Dale in
This will leave me with $176,000

Option 3
Don’t trade this week or just make 1 trade

I have had enough of Lumumba who has another massive break even so he will most likely drop around $25k however his bye round isn't until round 13
Patch im not sure if I should make NO trades this week, or whether I should go with option 1 or alternatively just make the 1 trade this week by either bringing in Hibbered or bringing in Rockliff. I think Hibberd has hit rock bottom and could easily go up $20k

Lastly not that it matters but my SC Gold score predictor scores me highest if I make no trades which I thought was bizarre.

What would you recommend, your advice would be greatly appreciated.

@wheels_1987 · 29/05/2015 at 15:41

one trade
    Rocklobster in
    cripps out

Patch · 29/05/2015 at 16:29

I'm with wheels here. Get yourself the rocklobster. Go The Gift to Hibberd post-bye.

Helen · 29/05/2015 at 19:59

Thanks

Caz · 29/05/2015 at 14:26

Hi all, which one out of Devon smith buddy or dalhaus thnx.

hedski · 29/05/2015 at 14:30

Buddy

Youngy · 29/05/2015 at 14:34

Lance "Buddy" Franklin

Danners · 29/05/2015 at 15:30

Buddy, could pick him up at a bargain price

Patch · 29/05/2015 at 16:29

Buddy. Even if he wasn't cheap as chips, his run home will just be points everywhere.

CashCows · 29/05/2015 at 14:26

Rookie problem here.

I don't have rocky and all arrows point to bringing him in.
Moved cripps on last week and wanting to move Miller on for rocky but don't have the cash for the straight upgrade.

Still got heeney. What do you reckon guys, trade him to H.Goddard is better than Amon or Dale?

Dean · 29/05/2015 at 15:05

It's a tough call mate.
    Ask yourself are your playing for League only, if the answer is yes – Then DO NOT bother trading.

However if you are ranked in the top 3 to 4,000 & if your playing for overall then I would go Dale over the others only because your certain Dale is playing. I would personally dismiss Amon altogether

Although im quite sure Goddard will get a call up soon but that's not a Guarantee like Dale is, that's the only reason I'm suggesting Dale.

CashCows · 29/05/2015 at 15:58

Yeah definitely a tough call. It's why I came here for some advice.

I'm playing overall so I'm definitely looking to trade here and hold off till R12.
      Jock said on one of his podcasts that he was surprised Goddard hasnt gotten the call up yet, I'm sure many are in the same boat and surprised he hasnt been named yet.

Dale might be playing his 3rd but hows is job security? I reckon he's a little underdone and won't play to many.
      Though I have not looked at Goddard so might needa look into that.

Leaning Steele/Goddard on the hope they'll play. But Dale's still playing in my mind.

Danners · 29/05/2015 at 15:32

Heeney to Amon, more of a chance of getting a game

Patch · 29/05/2015 at 16:30

I'm with Amon personally. Heeney needs to go.

Jimi · 29/05/2015 at 14:33

Very very tempted to bring in Franklin in for Tarrant this week. However, I'm already down to 18 trades and was planning further trading pre-byes.

Can any maths geniuses give me an educated guess on what Franklin might cost in rd 13, assuming he posts 120 ave for the next 3 rounds?

Jimi · 29/05/2015 at 14:33

*wasn't planning further trading pre-byes.

SCaddict · 29/05/2015 at 14:47

Around $500K-$510K.

Jimi · 29/05/2015 at 14:48

Cheers SCaddict. I will resist temptation, fingers crossed he doesn't go too large in the next couple of weeks.

derek · 29/05/2015 at 17:00

It might not even get that high, as his round score of 119 (highest for year to date) will drop out next week, keeping his 3 week average low. It won't be until his 47 drops out the following week that his BE will drop and his price increase.

I think if he scores 120 this week, his price will increase to $455k. If he score 120 the following week, his price will only increase to about $469k. If he has another 120 after that, he will increase to over $510k

derek · 29/05/2015 at 17:01

ok, I see now that you did do the maths for 3 weeks. we are both right 🙂

Jambo · 29/05/2015 at 14:55

Go to tooserious.net, click 'Stats', search Franklin's name and click on the Salary Calculator. Type 120 for each round save round 11.

Jimi · 29/05/2015 at 15:02

That is the best. Cheers Jambo.

derek · 29/05/2015 at 14:35

do the swans rest their players in the final quarter. I know the hawks will, Mitchell, hodge, lewis, Burygone will all have 10-15min stints on the bench in the last quester of a game already won, instead of getting out there and turning a 110Sc into a 130+

Youngy · 29/05/2015 at 14:42

I was thinking that myself and I feel that they will most likely be rested if they are in front big.

Jambo · 29/05/2015 at 16:50

The Hawks are taking their three emergencies with them to the Gold Coast. I suspect that there may be one or two late outs…

Harry · 29/05/2015 at 14:47

Is anyone considering beams or rockliff as VC

Danners · 29/05/2015 at 15:14

Both are good options, I currently have my C on Rockliff

Youngy · 29/05/2015 at 17:35

Im liking the move.

If I had to guess you would have vc on Fyfe? and loop hole Read if he scores well?

Harry · 29/05/2015 at 14:50

Captain**

Traderlyf · 29/05/2015 at 15:15

miller to rocky or cripps to rocky

Danners · 29/05/2015 at 15:31

Cripps, Miller could still make his breakeven

Traderlyf · 29/05/2015 at 15:35

so can cripps

Danners · 29/05/2015 at 15:46

Miller has a better chance of making his breakeven

Traderlyf · 29/05/2015 at 16:09

cripps has a higher ceiling. Miller is consistent with the 60-80 scores. Cripps is playing without judd, gibbs, murphy so i can see him getting more of the ball tonight. Its such a hard decision

T.J.M · 29/05/2015 at 16:18

Well if you know your mind is made up, why ask the question?

Traderlyf · 29/05/2015 at 16:36

im trying to convince myself to trade cripps instead

Locked and Loaded · 29/05/2015 at 15:18

I have Lonie and don't want to bring in Dale. Only option is Krak into forwards and Lonie to Amon. Honestly don't mind the lad… can play. I feel he is not a trap and Port need some freshness now more than ever

Dean · 29/05/2015 at 15:24

Don't like Amon at all, JS is not good and I'm pretty sure when he is named he will more then likely end up as the SUB

I would defiantly go with Dale as I think he'll make top 22 now that Goodes is out.

Dean · 29/05/2015 at 15:29

Other option is either waiting for Goddard as im sure he wil be named soon or chose Goddard now before Lonie drops in price.

I have Lonie also and I am waiting for Goddard to play then I'll trade Lonie to Goddard when he is on the bubble.

Locked and Loaded · 29/05/2015 at 15:59

Lonie needs to go pal can't afford to wait for Goddard. He's done his job, and on Amon, he will get a good run at it now I believe with Cornes gone. Although we all have opinions what leads you to believe his JS is better than Dale's?

Pieman74 · 29/05/2015 at 15:25

Great tribute to Fletch, Patch. I would love your and the community's advice on a couple of matters. Firstly, who should I put the VC on out of Parker, Lewis and Gray. I am leaving Fyfe as captain. Secondly, looking to trade out Goodes or Lonie or both. Currently have 20 trades. I could trade Goodes to Lever (only have McIntosh on the bench) and Lonie to Amon to free up some cash or Lonie to Amon and Goodes to K Simpson. However, I would also love to get Rocky or Lids into the midfield and Franklin in the forward line but might have to wait until after the byes. What sounds like the best strategy?

Patch · 29/05/2015 at 16:32

Gray C.
    I think Rocky needs to be a priority before he hits 500k+, so I'd paint the fence if you could.

Pieman74 · 29/05/2015 at 19:22

Thanks Patch. I can only get him in if I make two trades – Goodes to Lever and Lonie to Rocky via DPP. Is it worth using two trades to get him in or can I wait until after his bye.

Pieman74 · 29/05/2015 at 19:39

Can only do it if I trade goodes to leslie instead of Lever and Lonie. Other option is to trade Tarrant via DPP and keep Lonie. Does this sound like a good plan or should I just trade Goodes to lever and save the other trade for next week.

lolattack · 29/05/2015 at 15:48

t miller -> amon
lonie -> dahlhaus

t/u good idea
t/d bad idea

Traderlyf · 29/05/2015 at 16:14

i dont like the miller to amon trade

Patch · 29/05/2015 at 16:33

Touk still has cash to make, but not much more. But not bad trades in my eyes.

Jimmy · 29/05/2015 at 15:58

Is it worth doing

Tarrant > Amon
Tarrant > Dale
Or neither?

I N Pieman · 29/05/2015 at 16:22

Not sold on either of those boys

T.J.M · 29/05/2015 at 16:03

Cripps to Rocky?

Traderlyf · 29/05/2015 at 16:15

im trying to decide whether to do cripps or miller to rocky! leaning towards miller to rocky because cripps can score more.

T.J.M · 29/05/2015 at 16:27

He can score more, but what if they tag him? I don't know wether he is up to it. Even playing on JPK, Parker, Jack, Hanners, he will struggle. With Wood out, Carlton won't be getting first hand on the ball as well so it makes it even harder.

Traderlyf · 29/05/2015 at 16:35

very true

T.J.M · 29/05/2015 at 16:13

Hogan Tarrent Krak Lonie Clark pick 3 on field.

Someeone Else · 29/05/2015 at 16:16

Looking to trade to generate cash

Thinking Salem to Dale, other option is Goodes to Amon, moving Mckenzie back, doesn't generate same cash as first one though.

Thoughts? got about 21 trades left

Rick Grimes · 29/05/2015 at 16:22

McInnes, Weagles. What’s his JS like? Seems to be off the vest now and last two scores decent.

cow roll · 29/05/2015 at 19:06

His JS depends on who's injured in the forward or ruck line. he' s a good player but inexperience.

I N Pieman · 29/05/2015 at 16:26

I think Buddy is a nice VC option for the next fortnight. Think he's due for a monster. His opposition over the next fortnight is as light on as he is ever likely to face.

Youngy · 29/05/2015 at 17:05

Agree, but Im tossing up between him and JPK, will probably end up going with franklin.

@OssieTerron · 29/05/2015 at 17:05

I have the VC on him… Its a bit of a gamble but I am a Carlton supporter and I know how bad we are it will be Chaos tonight… Buddy would have to break his leg not to kick 5 at a minimum.

Youngy · 29/05/2015 at 17:32

Even tho its carlton he would have to be LUCKY to kick 5.

5 goals is a lot……

Błasczcykowskí · 29/05/2015 at 23:07

Lucky I bought Franklin over Parker this week

chris · 29/05/2015 at 16:32

krakour, miller and CEY
who to have on field out of 2.. remember CEY v fremantle. krak vs melb

I N Pieman · 29/05/2015 at 16:34

CEY named on the ball. Krak named on HBF. Miller named Fwd pocket. So I'd go CEY & Krak

Mac · 29/05/2015 at 16:40

Nice write up patch, but Birchall named?

dave · 29/05/2015 at 16:44

saad, CEY or krak. 2 of 3 who?

Tyler · 29/05/2015 at 16:57

Saad, CEY

Mighty_Hondo · 29/05/2015 at 17:14

I N Pieman aaid above the CEY is named on the ball so coul be worht it but tough opposition GCS playing Hawks could be a tough game Saad but same against Feo for CEY. Krak has Melbourne.

That's a tough choice for sure. Saad and CEY seem to have the history of better scores but boht have tough opposition. The Pieman reckons CEY and Krak. Can't disagree with that.

Ryan · 29/05/2015 at 16:54

gday community need some help?

Do i trade Cripps to Pendels this week or hold off for a week as carlton without judd,murphy&gibbs in the side??

Ryan · 29/05/2015 at 17:15

anyone?

Youngy · 29/05/2015 at 17:30

I don't see a downside to trade, i don't think Cripps will go that big he may score a 100 but I don't see him scoring anymore.

Depends how many rd12 bye players you have in ur side as well, Because rd12 will be tough with a large majority of the popular mid premos out.

Or you could say stuff the byes and bring him in.

Ryan · 29/05/2015 at 17:54

thats heaps for the input yeah im thinking stuff the byes! im only thinking of holding to save some money pendles has a BE of 137 so he could go down 5k and cripps might go up a bit not much earning but its something or am i wrong and should just get the gun into my side?

Nicholas · 29/05/2015 at 16:54

Hey community,
Just wondering what i should do this week i have 260k and a potential double upgrade. I could go ibbo to tmac and cripps to parker. Wondering what you guys would think is my best bet this week. I have 19 trades and not happy with defence right now. Some people have said to hold ibbo and cripps. My other option could be cey or miller up to parker. Just wondering what would be the best option

Def- shaw, taylor, saad,ibbo, mcintosh, lever( leslie, hamling)
Mid- fyfe, priddis, selwood, grifen, lewis, rockliffe, miller, cripps (cey, krak, d mckenz)
Ruck- goldy, nic nat (read)
Foward- gray, martin, franklin, goddard,swan, tarrant ( hogan,clark)

here is my bye structure:

Round 11- lever, rocky, cripps, lewis, martin, kmcintosh, hamling, cey-8 players out
Round 12- swan, goddard, fyfe, ibbo, miller, saad, leslie, franklin, dmac-9 players out
Round 13- selwood, clark, taylor, griffen, shaw, priddis, Hogan, krak, gold, Tarrant, nic nat, gray, read- 13 players out
i want to fix up round 13 but not sure how
Thanks for your help and time

Thomas · 29/05/2015 at 16:54

Can someone give me a good premo defender too get, have got heath shaw, gibson and taylor?!?!?!

Ryan · 29/05/2015 at 17:00

tom mcdonald

KJU FC · 29/05/2015 at 18:30

Simpson

Spooners · 29/05/2015 at 16:56

Priddis or Dangerfield a better option this week?

KKP · 29/05/2015 at 17:30

Priddis more consistent

John · 29/05/2015 at 17:01

vc parker c fyfe? or vc fyfe c pendles?

Tulendeena · 29/05/2015 at 17:04

Trade out Belch for Buddy this week or not?

Mighty_Hondo · 29/05/2015 at 17:05

Does anyone have any views on keeping Goldie? Why's he had such a bad run? Am considering trading himand slipping the Belch in there for now to avoid the $30k drop and keep Cripps. Otherwise Cripps goes. Thoughts anyone?

Glorin · 29/05/2015 at 18:42

No. Dont bring Tbc in at this stage.

Mighty_Hondo · 30/05/2015 at 11:10

Thx G, I just meant slipping Belch in from the fwd line; should have been more clear. Got rid of Belch in the end. As for Goldy, 3 games in a row beneath his expected standard, I thought there may have been something else at play I didnt know about. Cheers

Nicholas · 29/05/2015 at 18:48

I dont see any logic in getting rid of Goldstein 1 bad game and you want to trade him. Very bad idea

Northernsoul74 · 29/05/2015 at 19:56

Is this a joke Hondo? No offence but possibly the worst suggestion I've read on here this season.

Mighty_Hondo · 30/05/2015 at 11:11

Thx North, was just concerned aft 3 off gaems that I may not have been aware of something. Was justing bringing TBC in from the Fwd line.

panther · 29/05/2015 at 17:07

hello community would really like to know your thoughts on a few players i have 1spot left in my mids and i want it to be a POD,was going to go montagna but not sold on him yet so who would you choose out of only got $515k

montagna- 505k avg.114 owned 0.7%
ellis- 512k avg. 103.25 (avg. 3/5) 103.67/104.60 owned 1.1%
shuey- 512k avg. 98.50 (avg. 3/5) 105.33/105.40 owned 0.5%
jack- 481k avg. 96.25 (avg. 3/5) 107.33/90.80 owned 2.2%
barlow- 491k avg. 93.50 (avg 3/5) 104.33/94.20 owned 1.9%

derek · 29/05/2015 at 17:32

I would go Montagna out of that lot, if you had $3k more I'd be looking at Ollie Wines.

panther · 29/05/2015 at 17:39

cheers do you i think montagna and steven have got there 2013 form back

derek · 29/05/2015 at 17:41

I wouldn't have any of them in my team, I was just picking the best out of that bunch.

cow roll · 29/05/2015 at 18:58

montagna

Helen · 29/05/2015 at 17:20

Hi community im confused how to organise these bye rounds and have heard Jock mention using a Spread sheet, unfortunately I have no idea how to use them but I do have them on my PC

I have tried playing around with MS excel using a Spreadsheet but to no avail, its driving me nuts. If any of you are using a spreadsheet to organise your bye round structures would you be so kind to post a screen shot so I know how to go about it.

Thanks all

Rick Grimes · 29/05/2015 at 18:05

I havent used a spreadsheet this year, but found that printing off the fixture list then listing out your players out for each round was a good visual. Add up your outs, breaking down by rookies/premo, and that will dictate your trading strategy. I found I had something like 19 / 16 / 22 available accross byes which means I’ll need to trade a couple of rd12 players to rd13 to even up.

Gareth · 29/05/2015 at 17:23

Should I start Krakeur on the ground or M Clark?

derek · 29/05/2015 at 17:24

do I leave the VC on JPK's 159?…..oooops, posted this to early 🙂

seriously, he is going to go massive tonight!

TRIGGER HAPPY · 29/05/2015 at 18:04

Could be a BLOOD bath.

Locked and Loaded · 29/05/2015 at 18:05

PARKER

Tophawk · 29/05/2015 at 20:56

Hi Derek. How is JPK going tonight?

Alex · 29/05/2015 at 17:26

Oxley, saad, lumumba pick 2

KKP · 29/05/2015 at 17:35

Oxley and saad. The prince has turned into a frog.

Rambos_Radish · 29/05/2015 at 17:31

Krakouer or Ellis-Yolmen on field?

hedski · 29/05/2015 at 17:54

I am sticking the emergency on krak and if he scores well bringing cey to bench and loopholing kraks points. They play melb. Adel play freo.

KKP · 29/05/2015 at 17:42

Is Buddy or Rockliff higher priority. Please help.

Holty · 29/05/2015 at 18:31

Rockliff. Almost same price but he will average you far more points.

Jambo · 29/05/2015 at 18:38

Rockliff. You'll likely get Buddy at a similar price next week.

Dave · 29/05/2015 at 17:43

Mitchell, Parker or Jpk

Sully321 · 29/05/2015 at 17:51

great article patch
One quice question what should I do with lumumba? I have 42k in the bank and 22 trades left
Thinking of holding him until after round 11 then bringing in smith for him

jeff · 29/05/2015 at 18:15

Lumumba money will be drop more!! for me i will trade him out this week but its up to you if want to trade him out or not

Mitch · 29/05/2015 at 17:52

Cripps to rockliff this week with 190k left 22 trades
Buddy priority this week or Dahlause worth a look? Out for Miller or Tarrant or hold this week?

jack · 29/05/2015 at 17:54

I need to get rid of judd… with only 509,000 to work with who do I go? I was thinking maybe a forward via dpp.. but noone is jumping out at me

KJU FC · 29/05/2015 at 18:28

do you have rockliff? If not Franklin seems like a good option

jack · 31/05/2015 at 12:04

decided to hold i have rockliff but not franklin. might go franklin next week

Sully321 · 29/05/2015 at 18:06

Parker or JPK as vc?

Charlesy · 29/05/2015 at 19:45

I’ve got Parker. Both will get 30 but Parker will kick goals too

BundyBear · 29/05/2015 at 22:42

Buddy or Hanneberries

Locked and Loaded · 29/05/2015 at 18:07

Krak or Clark on field? Leaning towards Krak

Charlesy · 29/05/2015 at 19:47

Clark v wc in Perth mate. I’m trusting krak more. Although is krak a vest risk?

Leon · 29/05/2015 at 18:16

Should I hold Tarrant or:
Trade tarrant – Dale
or:
Trade Tarrant – Dale & Clark – Buddy

Stevo · 29/05/2015 at 18:30

VC on Parker, JPK or Buddy.

BundyBear · 29/05/2015 at 22:41

Buddy

Tophawk · 29/05/2015 at 18:40

Hi Community,

Who will cop the Curnow tag tonight? Parker, JPK, Hanneberry or someone else?

Me thinks Parker. So considering not putting the VC on him as a result.

Any thoughts.

Dann · 29/05/2015 at 18:47

If he does tag Parker Parker will just go forward and kick goals, wouldn't worty too much

Jono · 29/05/2015 at 18:48

Lonie out Simpson in???

Emma · 29/05/2015 at 18:50

Looking at getting Rockliff in, who should I ditch out of A Swallow or Cripps?

Tophawk · 29/05/2015 at 19:21

Tough one! Swallow is out with a dodgy hand this week and his form has been mediocre this season. I would lean to getting rid of Swallow to get in Rocky. Crippsy has the Carlton midfield to himself tonight. (No Judd, Murphy and Gibbs). He could have a good game.
    Just my take,

Cheers

Liam · 29/05/2015 at 19:32

Swallow has actually been named to start on the roos bench on sunday

Tophawk · 29/05/2015 at 19:40

Yes, I just noticed that! I stand corrected.

Get with the program Top Hawk! LOL

Northernsoul74 · 29/05/2015 at 19:59

Swallow very high chance to miss even though named.

Matt · 29/05/2015 at 19:02

Cripps to rockliff
Lumumba to hibberd or Simpson???

Thoughts guys would be much appreciated…

Shane · 30/05/2015 at 10:16

I did the same trades choosing hibberd. Felt he might be the more consistent option. But if you don’t mind the swings, Simpson will average around the same mark. Who’d you choose?

Adsy · 29/05/2015 at 19:08

Already took Rocky, need to get Lumumba out quick sticks.

I can reverse Saad or McKenzie back into the backline (Saad currently onfield, McKenzie on the bench)

So basically who is the best fallen mid premo around 500k who isn't Beams, Parker, Watson, Rocky or Rich?

Selwood? Barlow? Montagna? Treloar? Other?? Cheers all!

Matt · 29/05/2015 at 19:19

loophole JPK or buddy??

SCaddict · 29/05/2015 at 19:36

Bud

fred · 29/05/2015 at 19:19

who do i get for suckling under 460k ?

Tophawk · 29/05/2015 at 19:28

I am so tempted to get in Buddy tonight. But I am not. I don't have a lot of cash at the moment and I could only get Buddy in if I trade out Walker or the Bont. I hate sideway trades, so I am not doing it. I will save a trade this week by only getting in Rocky for Cripps.

If Franklin fires tonight, I will use two trades (1 downgrade and the Buddy upgrade) next week to get him at a slightly higher price. His breakeven still sits at 101. So if he scores a 150 tonight, he will probably still be only 15K more expensive next week.

I only have 20 trades left, so I must remain discliplined.

If I have it wrong, please tell my why.

jimmydowland · 29/05/2015 at 19:30

robbie tarrent to dale??

Krazee-Eyez Killa · 29/05/2015 at 19:42

Wanted to bring in Lewis this week and made/reversed trades about 50 times, but stuck fat and didn’t trade at all.

Buddy the VC tonight. Could go large. Go Swans

corey · 29/05/2015 at 19:44

suckling to hibberd thoughts?

Derek · 29/05/2015 at 20:24

Suckling might still play tomorrow. Heard he travelled

Derek · 30/05/2015 at 12:50

Suckling late in

Dean · 29/05/2015 at 20:01

Franklin looking like his HUGE game could eventuate tonight…

Tophawk · 29/05/2015 at 20:21

Parker is vast asleep zzzzz……Wake up son!!! And he has given Carlton a goal through Casboult…. -4 supercoach points at quarter time….LOL

Anyone put the C on him? That means -8 SC points for you. hahaha

Dont you just love this game?

hedski · 29/05/2015 at 20:25

Yeah docherty on 29 I’m on 24! Parker vc.

Tophawk · 29/05/2015 at 20:28

I have Docherty too! And Parker. But no VC on Parker. Parker will come good. Hopefully still grab 85+ SC points.

hedski · 29/05/2015 at 20:52

Here’s hopin. Missed buddy. next week needed rocky.

Tophawk · 29/05/2015 at 21:18

Me too. Buddy at 71 SC points at half time. He still needs 30 SC to reach his be. No need to stress here at all.

Derek · 29/05/2015 at 21:15

JPK on 19sc at half time. Not quite what I expected

Tophawk · 29/05/2015 at 21:17

Me neither. But hey, there is always the second half!

Liam · 29/05/2015 at 20:24

Do i start mcintosh or hamling?

Youngy · 30/05/2015 at 22:55

Its a bit late but Id choose Macintosh cause he scored 98. Haha

Dean · 29/05/2015 at 20:28

Id start Hamling but make sure he doesn't get the snot vest

Alex · 29/05/2015 at 20:59

What is franklin on Id suspect 70 odd but does anyone one know?

hedski · 29/05/2015 at 21:07

71 half time

Paul Walnuts · 29/05/2015 at 21:11

Nice ,have the VC on him like a lot ohthers

Derek · 29/05/2015 at 21:16

He was 63 at quarter time

hedski · 29/05/2015 at 21:18

Yeah hopin he doesnt go big til next week

Paul Walnuts · 29/05/2015 at 21:27

Glad I kept Cripps ,looking at a 100+ SC Pts

Tyler · 29/05/2015 at 21:27

Had the VC on JPK, saw hanners and parker were being tagged but not him, got excited, and now he's having a dud game… Also have buddy and he's got 13 disposals and 5 goals

Pauly Walnuts · 29/05/2015 at 22:37

Buddy – 150 SC points – might round up to a few more

Tophawk · 29/05/2015 at 22:40

Buddy is now ripe for the picking.

hedski · 29/05/2015 at 23:12

Should go up what @20k?

Youngy · 30/05/2015 at 22:55

Ye about that

Youngy · 29/05/2015 at 22:44

It's nice to finally see Buddy go big and have the VC on him at the same time.

BundyBear · 29/05/2015 at 22:55

How can Hannebry only get 96 SC points ? something doesnt seem right

ThingThatMakeUgoHmmm · 29/05/2015 at 23:32

They aren't right that's what I have been saying.

Billy · 30/05/2015 at 07:26

Got junk stats. Same as parker

Youngy · 30/05/2015 at 17:12

Yep Agreed

Baggy Pants · 29/05/2015 at 23:06

How can Parker only get 59 SC points 24 possessions at 71% I know he had 4 clangers, lowest scorer for Swans excluding the sub seems a bit odd.

Derek · 29/05/2015 at 23:18

Parker and JPK went at half pace.

Derek · 30/05/2015 at 09:48

JPK fumbled a lot, unlike him. Parker didn’t have a lot of centre bounces. I saw Titch in there a lot. Even Jetta was getting more centre bounces than Parker. The good teams use matches lake this to try new things

dognino · 29/05/2015 at 23:20

He was -4 at Q time, gave away a 50 and kicked straight to a Carlton player who goaded. Penalised heavily. Lucky I had the VC on buddy to compensate for parkers score.

luke · 29/05/2015 at 23:21

Strange that he got scaled down 8 also. I know he was -4 at quarter time, but can’t figure out how someone can decide to do that

Baggy pants · 30/05/2015 at 08:41

Considering he got less than half his predicted score does that mean he would have had to double his stats to get the 127. Its very hard to predict the scoring this year It looks like you have to be going well early when the games there to be won.

Kev · 30/05/2015 at 09:19

Poor first half. With the game over there wasn't an opportunity for him to pull it back

Youngy · 30/05/2015 at 17:21

I feel it isn't that hard to predict the SC points I was waiting for the scores to come out in the last quarter and was thinking Parker would get a 70, I wasn't that far off.

Youngy · 30/05/2015 at 17:19

He only had 1 mark which hurt him a bit I think.

Anonymous · 30/05/2015 at 19:12

Griffen > 60sc only 10possession … Surely Parker was deserve more than Griffen?

Is it possible to compare two sc scores side by side?

Dave · 29/05/2015 at 23:11

Lumumba to hibberd?

hedski · 29/05/2015 at 23:13

Lumbumba to bootsma

hedski · 29/05/2015 at 23:14

Hibberd good

Aaron · 29/05/2015 at 23:19

Should I bring in dale for lonie or hold for a better rookie option up forward?

Kev · 30/05/2015 at 09:17

Depends on the urgency of the trade, Aaron. Lonie will lose cash for now with the 3 in his system, once that is out his price will go up again. Has good js and isn't a sub risk

Youngy · 30/05/2015 at 17:13

Might be a bit late now but id hold.

Danny · 29/05/2015 at 23:27

After standing by my gut feeling and painting the fence by ousting Tarrant & B.Goodes, then welcoming McGovern and some un-provern rookie nipsy, at 7.10pm tonight I changed my mind.
Tarrant stays.
B.Goodes out
L.Franklin in and put the VC on him.
🙂 HAPPY DAYS 🙂

(every SC move I owe to the community)

Youngy · 30/05/2015 at 22:53

You would have to be a touch annoyed that Fyfe score 156?

brook · 30/05/2015 at 00:13

is there any chance dumont will avoid the vest? he looks like a ball magnet and his PPM is 1.00 (compared to amon's 0.74). forget the others imo

Kev · 30/05/2015 at 09:15

Your guess is as good as mine, mate. Scott might give him a full run at some point, but seems the vest is his at the moment

Daniel · 30/05/2015 at 01:45

Which two do i play out of lever, mckenzie and hamling?

Kev · 30/05/2015 at 09:07

E Loophole with Hamling if you can

@KingWinter7 · 30/05/2015 at 13:08

Lever 1st Mckenzie 2nd

Rick Grimes · 30/05/2015 at 03:49

Parker is a spud. Trade.

Baggy Pants · 30/05/2015 at 08:47

I think he was unlucky this week didn't score well early and once your off to a bad start its hard to make it up, he was still averaging 102 up to this week I will be holding he will come good. I'm sure there were people who wanted to trade buddy last week after his 47.
    If you have him stick with him he will come good.

Kev · 30/05/2015 at 09:04

Agree with Baggy here, had a very slow start and when he came good the game was over. 7 clearances and 24 touches @70% d.e are good numbers, but was hurt by 4 clangers.

Paul Walnuts · 30/05/2015 at 10:08

Also agree, the clangers were early in the game and Carrots did tag him in the 2nd 1/4

Tophawk · 30/05/2015 at 10:24

Parko will be back big time. Dont you worry about that. Thats like me saying,,,,,Buddy is a spud last week when he produced a 47. No need to tell you what he pumped out last night.

Derek · 30/05/2015 at 11:54

If I had $8k more I probably would have gone Parker instead of Rocky. Happy now.

First time I have watch Carlton this year, I like the look of Cripps. I just traded him out, but he is going to be a very good footy player. Impressed with Dochoty as well.

Vince the quince · 30/05/2015 at 12:56

I wish we had a thumbs down button for this stupid comment

Danners · 30/05/2015 at 21:51

I remember a famous saying, "keep faith in your premiums"

Youngy · 31/05/2015 at 11:46

Agreed

Youngy · 31/05/2015 at 11:46

Disagree completly hold atleast to his bye

Pieman74 · 30/05/2015 at 07:04

Should I trade Goodes for Lever, Leslie or Schade so I can then trade Lonie to bring in Rocky. Is it worth using two trades to do this. It will leave me with 18 trades. Thoughts?

Kev · 30/05/2015 at 08:57

None of them are great options, can you use dpp and trade to a Amon/Dumont? If not, Lever has the highest ceiling of the 3

Tophawk · 30/05/2015 at 10:21

Tophawk · 30/05/2015 at 10:22

Apologies for that post. Sent that last night. Hit the wrong button…hehe

Shane · 30/05/2015 at 10:30

2 rookies to field in my feild in my forward line out of Clark, Krak, lonie, Tarrant. All my players are playing so can’t loophole any scores.

I’m thinking krak, and Tarrant.

Krak playing melb so I’d expect him to get some of the pill.

Clark has to deal with the solid west coast defence whereas Tarrant only has to deal with the tall brains in the Collingwood forward line.

I like lonie, but not coming off a concussion.

Thoughts?

@KingWinter7 · 30/05/2015 at 13:07

Tarrant and Clark, Krak sub so no

Sully321 · 30/05/2015 at 10:35

Who should I put the captain on jordan lewis (against Gold Coast) or nat Fyfe (against Adelaide) (had the VC on JPK)
I also loppholed Cripps so should I take off miller or CEY?

Kev · 30/05/2015 at 10:55

Fyfe. Even though Lewis could smash out 40+ possies, we've seen in past games this doesn't necessarily mean a high score for him.

I'd take off CEY.

Timmy · 30/05/2015 at 11:32

Fyfe

Derek · 30/05/2015 at 11:49

The Hawks like to have a nice rest on the bench in the last quarter when games are won. Look for Lewis, hodge Mitchell taking it easy last quarter instead of turning a 110sc into 140sc

Even buddy last night was on bench for over 9 mins last term

Paul Walnuts · 30/05/2015 at 12:57

Lewis ruled out of todays game,not sure if you knew this

Sully321 · 30/05/2015 at 13:03

Thank you, for telling me this you may have saved me a doughnut

@KingWinter7 · 30/05/2015 at 13:06

Fyfe as Lewis is out, i'd take off Miller

TRIGGER HAPPY · 30/05/2015 at 11:16

Touk or CEY on ground? Tough one hawks v freo. Both tend to take most of the points off the other team.

Nicholas · 30/05/2015 at 12:17

pick 1 – cey, krak, miller, dmec

Nicholas · 30/05/2015 at 12:38

pick 2 now

@KingWinter7 · 30/05/2015 at 13:05

CEY and Miller. Krak is sub so no to him

Damo · 30/05/2015 at 12:29

Lewis OUT. Ouch!!!

Derek · 30/05/2015 at 12:35

I did see the Hawks took all 3 emergencies with them and was thinking there might be some late changes

Paul Walnuts · 30/05/2015 at 12:49

Yeah, I thought maybe Mitchell might get rested, but Lewis has a crook shoulder – BUGGER

Derek · 30/05/2015 at 12:52

Suckling in for shoemmaker as well

@KingWinter7 · 30/05/2015 at 12:58

LEWIS OUT KRAK SUB DAMN

Derek · 30/05/2015 at 13:17

Krak has 25BE

@KingWinter7 · 30/05/2015 at 13:31

I'm switching Krak into my forwards for Bont so i can sub him out for Clark who's on my bench.

Because myy only midfield sub playing is DMac and i need him to replace Lewis

T.J.M · 30/05/2015 at 13:01

Miller or CEY on field?

Youngy · 31/05/2015 at 11:48

Might be a touch late. But CEY haha

RollingTheDice · 30/05/2015 at 13:20

Hey Community,

$275k in the bank, 20 trades. Am looking to bring in DSmith for Tarrant. I can probably get Smith for Tarrant at a similar price but Smith will more than likely boost my points for this round.

Should I hold off trading in Smith this week or go for it?

@KingWinter7 · 30/05/2015 at 13:33

Hmmm i'd probably hold only because i don't feel Tarrant is ready to go yet…

Unless you have someone else you can trade out?

RollingTheDice · 30/05/2015 at 14:44

McIntosh is next in the gun but no defenders I like and won't touch till byes. Clark Hogan Cye only other options but have more faith in them than Taz.

Main concern is Smiths high BE and if he only manages 80

Dan · 30/05/2015 at 13:49

Dale or Amon?

tom · 30/05/2015 at 15:22

Dale is not the sub today…

Should we trade him in?

Derek · 30/05/2015 at 16:32

Sam Mitchell 3 touches in last quarter to finish with 106. Hawks do that too often

Youngy · 31/05/2015 at 11:50

To be fair in Hawks eyes, why run your best players if u are certain to win. Keeps them fresh, less injury chance, gives the young lads more of a run to improve.

The only downside is that it annoys us Supercoachers.

Riley · 30/05/2015 at 16:43

Going for league wins,

Uncommon Players

Me- Miller, Lumumba, Goddard, Danger, Newnes, Dan McKenzie, Oxley, Tarrant and Goldy
Opp – K Simpson, P Cripps, Buddy, Parker, JPK, Hogan, Mummy, Kamdyn Mac and Geary

Both Captains are Fyfe
His VC was JPK so no real issue there,
My VC is Gray,

Do I take Grays 130 or go with Fyfe?

Cheers

hedski · 30/05/2015 at 16:51

Tough call. Took danger’s 130 last week vc, my original pick neale got 140.

hedski · 30/05/2015 at 22:10

Mock me again o supercoach gods. Took lachie cap:'(

Pieman74 · 30/05/2015 at 16:55

I have a similar dilemma Riley with the unfortunate exception that my opponent put the VC on Buddy so I am not sure what I am going to do. In your position I would stick with Fyfe as captain particularly if you are currently in front in your league matches as you both have him as captain.

hedski · 30/05/2015 at 16:59

In same boat wit opp buddy vc. Makes cap pick harder.

Liam · 30/05/2015 at 16:46

start clark or tarrant?

hedski · 30/05/2015 at 16:48

Captain dilemma. Mundy or Neale? Thoughts

Jimmy · 30/05/2015 at 17:05

Who should I field out of Lever or McIntosh?

Youngy · 30/05/2015 at 17:14

Amon scored a handy 64 whilst also getting subbed off, might be a bit early to say but I think im happy with him over Dale.

Dave · 30/05/2015 at 17:21

Can anyone tell me why Cyril was subbed off

Alex · 30/05/2015 at 17:33

I was going to trade griffin but his low BE kept him in now have to hold next week when he scores well.

Danners · 30/05/2015 at 21:50

He should be the last person you worry about

Timmy · 31/05/2015 at 09:45

Agreed. I'm holding him until later in the year. Might upgrade him to Ablett or someone else towards finals.

Youngy · 31/05/2015 at 11:52

Agree with Danners and Timmy, you shouldn't even consider trading him, upgrade your team first.

Tophawk · 30/05/2015 at 17:44

Ryan Griffen 19 Supercoach points at half time. What the f?!K!!!

I traded him out 2 weeks ago for this exact reason. Too friggin inconsistent. One good game, then a spud, etc etc. Players with Griffen will be praying for a second half miracle. I cant see it happening to be honest.

hedski · 30/05/2015 at 18:05

Got mundy for him 3 weeks ago. Happy.

Tophawk · 30/05/2015 at 18:44

Bewdiful. I traded up to pendles 2 weeks ago. No dramas!

hedski · 30/05/2015 at 18:53

Cant go wrong

Timmy · 31/05/2015 at 09:44

He will score 120 next week

SideBySidebottom · 31/05/2015 at 20:46

and 55 the next.

Youngy · 31/05/2015 at 11:54

"faith in your premiums"

I shall hold the likes of Griffen and Parker until my team is full premo, and even then I will probably not trade them out unless they are averaging 80 or less

SideBySidebottom · 31/05/2015 at 20:47

Griffen is not anywhere near a premuim.

Luke · 30/05/2015 at 17:49

Which 2 do I play out of bellchambers lever and mckenzie?

Leon · 30/05/2015 at 17:52

not going to bother talking about the griff…. can go in the same basket as bennell as a burnman. Sometimes risk come off in this game, like picking maric but sheesh it's bad when these two burn you. I know, I know. Harley is a rollercoaster but I really thought with another year of development he would go to another level. Leaning towards sideways trading him, goes against the grain but a move to buddy at this stage is the only way to save a sticky situation. Griffen, just not sure what to do with. Every stat said he would build on this start to the year, the giants were lifting and would get some easier runs without tags…… instead he has gone to water….

Anyway have the captains loop hole on gray, thinking 136 in the bank is enough…. especially as fyfe is predicted to score 137 away from home….. might be the only thing to get me out of this round…. thoughts?

hedski · 30/05/2015 at 18:07

Its pretty hard t pass up 136

anthonyc12 · 30/05/2015 at 18:44

It's funny that after so many years of playing this game, I can still make the schoolboy error of not checking the subs before the game and playing a subbed player!! haha

Tophawk · 30/05/2015 at 19:02

Yep. I know the feeling. It happens.

SideBySidebottom · 31/05/2015 at 20:48

Get the Footyalerts app,

Tophawk · 30/05/2015 at 19:22

Why was Bontempelli subbed today? Injury?

Nuggety · 30/05/2015 at 19:37

Don’t think so, game was in the bag and the cue went in the rack.

Cozza · 31/05/2015 at 00:15

He had an abductor strain – Beveridge said in his post game interview that is "touch and go" for Bont to play next week.

Youngy · 31/05/2015 at 11:55

abductor strain. Haha happy I didn't pick the Bont

Baggy Pants · 30/05/2015 at 20:44

Community stuffed up on my loophole forgot to put Lambert on field before the bounce does anyone no of any late outs for tomorrow eg: Lonie ?

Tophawk · 30/05/2015 at 20:51

Ladies and gentlemen.

Introducing the new super ultra premo of the competition….. (Drum beats)

Nat Fyfe!

(Clapps everywhere)

82 SC points at half time. That is simply superb.

He is my VC. Got the big C on Rocky. Carn Rocky! Hope your watching.

LOL

Alex · 30/05/2015 at 21:00

I hop e Nat fyfe gets 148

Tophawk · 30/05/2015 at 22:34

No dramas there. 156 for Fyfe.

Timmy · 31/05/2015 at 09:42

Best thing I did was bring him in for Newnes a few weeks back. This guy is amazing.

Alex · 30/05/2015 at 21:19

Whats is fyfe on left the vc on buddy ugggh fyfe had to go of his tits

Tophawk · 30/05/2015 at 22:35

156

Dave · 30/05/2015 at 21:31

Danger off chops

Alex · 30/05/2015 at 21:48

Whats kmac on?

Tophawk · 30/05/2015 at 22:35

plenty. 98

Timmy · 31/05/2015 at 09:41

Bang. Glad I kept him and went with him on field over Lever and McKenzie. Bang!

Youngy · 31/05/2015 at 11:56

94 rounded up to 98

Watto · 30/05/2015 at 22:29

Anyone heard the latest on Andrew Swallow? Been given until today…

Youngy · 30/05/2015 at 22:52

Loop holed Franklin as VC to be C. Usually Im happy when players score a big 156 and they are in my team but it would have been nice if fyfe could have pull out a 80.

Derek · 30/05/2015 at 23:01

I had an opponent who had VC on Gray, but chose to go C on Fyfe. Wow

Youngy · 31/05/2015 at 09:05

Ye thats bold, would have taken the 136.

Tophawk · 30/05/2015 at 22:54

I have the VC on Fyfe and the C on Rockliff. What should I do?

Cheers

Derek · 30/05/2015 at 22:59

Lol, what do you reckon!

Derek · 30/05/2015 at 23:00

Pray you have a loophole

Youngy · 31/05/2015 at 09:06

Haha Agreed, Hopefully you have Read and Goldstein in ruck.

dannyyboyy · 31/05/2015 at 10:16

that is exactly the move im pulling. fyfe had such a great game i had locked in the loophole before his game was over!

Derek · 30/05/2015 at 22:58

Getting the on field rookies correct has beeny downfall this year. Most weeks I played Mcintosh ahead of Oxley, this week McIntosh is on bench.

I had a toss the coin over Miller and CEY and went Miller

I could be top 20 if I had better luck with my rookie players

Just a warning for everyone, I’m putting Tarrent on field instead of Clark.

Tophawk · 30/05/2015 at 23:03

I went CEY over Miller. Played Hogan and VDB today with good outputs.

I am playing Clark. Tarrant will be an emergency.

Youngy · 31/05/2015 at 09:09

Completely agree with you, I have also has terrible luck.

Missed out on Hogans 110 and Vandy's 130, Salems 112, Missed out when Krakour scored his hundred. Have also had those bad onfield scores from the likes of Salem (18) Vandy (36) Tarrant (30ish).

This year has been a bad year for me and my onfield rookie selection.

SideBySidebottom · 31/05/2015 at 21:28

I hate beeny downfalls.

Tman · 30/05/2015 at 23:05

I have two mid emergencies. But only one played. Does SC count non playing emergency, when allocating lower of the two options?

Tman · 30/05/2015 at 23:17

Nevermind. Went thru the rules and got the answer.

Hope u all having a cracker of a round.

Youngy · 31/05/2015 at 09:10

Can you give me the answer then because I am unsure? Haha

Timmy · 31/05/2015 at 09:40

The non playing emergency doesn't count so you get the scoring players score

Youngy · 31/05/2015 at 11:58

Thx

Tophawk · 30/05/2015 at 23:15

Wow. What a machine Fyfe is.

In Adelaide, in the wet, against danger, and he still hammers out 158 SC points.

I have the VC on Fyfe with the C on Rockliff tonight.

Sorry Rocky. You are stripped of the "C" in the morning.

Prove me wrong Rocky!!!

Youngy · 31/05/2015 at 12:01

Rocky will score bad this week because I traded him in.

Bad luck for me and trades this year, Traded Franklin in last week scored 47. Traded in Sloane at a peak of 640k and then traded him out three weeks later for 513k.

My trading luck has been terrible this year.

Andy · 30/05/2015 at 23:17

I got a question community.

I had Lewis on the field today as I was not aware he was a late out. I had 2 emergencies (McKenzie and CEY). I took the emergency off McKenzie and left CEY as the sole emergency as I thought he’d score higher.

I got CEY score tonight, so can I now put the E on McKenzie in case there is another late out tomorrow without sacrificing CEY score (assuming McKenzie scores lower than CEY).

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks.

Tman · 30/05/2015 at 23:21

Nope. If there is only one out and mckenzie scores lower. Then u will receive the lower score. Monitor pre game for any late outs and only make dmac emergency, if u have another non starter.

Tophawk · 30/05/2015 at 23:35

CEY has delivered big compensation points for the late out. (Lewis)

Rob · 30/05/2015 at 23:22

Who to play out of Tarrent and Lonie?

Youngy · 31/05/2015 at 09:10

Tarrent

Danny · 30/05/2015 at 23:49

Do I loop hole The Bont's 83 or take a chance on Mitch Clark

Swans2012 · 31/05/2015 at 00:06

Take the 83! Clark 100 max, but 35 minimum.

Tophawk · 31/05/2015 at 09:04

Take the 83. More downside side risk point scoringwise if you went Clark.

Youngy · 31/05/2015 at 09:11

Take 83

Swans2012 · 31/05/2015 at 00:15

Some significant scores this week! I Reckon a very high scoring round! 1277 from 11 with fyfe's vc yet to count, ticking along nicely, now just watch it all fall apart tomorrow!

Youngy · 31/05/2015 at 09:13

Not bad Im 1377 from 13 with My C yet to count (Franklin 149 VC loop hole).

Lets hope we can both pull out a big score

Swans2012 · 31/05/2015 at 12:58

Yep fingers crossed it all comes together

Tyler · 31/05/2015 at 06:51

I had the VC on JPK who got an amazing 73, so then my C choice was Fyfe but I forgot to switch it over in time. Who to put the C on now out of Pendles, Rockliff, Steven, Goldy and Swanny. Thinking Pendles, really hope he goes big

Tophawk · 31/05/2015 at 09:02

The safest bet would be Pendlebury, but Rockliff against the Saints at the Gabba? That is very tempting as well. Rocky could just go massive. All depends on your tolerance to risk.

baggy pants · 31/05/2015 at 09:07

I’m in the same boat not sure what to do Rocky can go big but Pendles is consistent. I keep changing back and forth

Tophawk · 31/05/2015 at 13:05

Have a crack. Back Rocky!!

Youngy · 31/05/2015 at 09:13

Pendles I would think, as he is the safest option.

Rick Grimes · 31/05/2015 at 07:30

What do people see average being this week? I reckon I can pull a 2300 but that might be middle of the road.

Derek · 31/05/2015 at 08:21

It will be better than last few weeks, I think 2300 will be a good score and will jump you up the ranks.

I’ve had a few stinkers, Jpk, miller, KK, Jacobs, griffin. I’m looking at 2250. Current ranking of 116 might take a hit

Donavan · 31/05/2015 at 08:46

Think an average score will be around 2200.

I'm hoping for 2300+ , and that looks good enough to win at least 8 out of my 10 league match-up's.

Youngy · 31/05/2015 at 09:15

Nice 116, Have you ever been higher up in the rankings than this before?

Derek · 31/05/2015 at 11:05

Other years I’ve been around 5000 but only worried about league wins.

This is my breakout year

Derek · 31/05/2015 at 11:22

SC Gold predicting I’ll get 2276, but that is with Rocky predicted to get 82.

Tophawk · 31/05/2015 at 13:01

Barring any injury/late out catastrophes to premo players today, I think between 2250 and 2300 will be par.

Northernsoul74 · 31/05/2015 at 08:46

Read a few comments on Griffen above. I was at the game yesterday and Griffen isn't right. Might be physical or could just be a mental thing but he looks lost and completely disinterested. Really can't see him coming good now.

Tophawk · 31/05/2015 at 09:14

I agree. He seems really listless in a lot of his games. I traded him out a few weeks ago, and love the fact I dont have to deal with the frustration of his insipid fortnightly performances any longer.

T.J.M · 31/05/2015 at 09:05

Tarrent, Clark Lonie, pick 2 on field

Tophawk · 31/05/2015 at 09:21

Clark and Lonie for me. If you take the 3 SC points Lonie scored before being subbed with concussion, he averaged 70 SC points for his 2 games prior. I reckon he should do alright against the Lions.

Donavan · 31/05/2015 at 10:54

Gotta select Tarrant, nth v coll game will be end to end, non contact, basketball like footy, and Tarrant is against White, and should own him.

Agree Lonie should be ok against Brisbane.

Clark I think will struggle against McGovern and the Eagles. Likely to be a Kennedy vs Hawkins type shot out.

Youngy · 31/05/2015 at 12:02

Tarrent and Clark

Luke · 31/05/2015 at 11:16

Is it too much to ask for some consistency!!! Putrid scores from Mumford, Parker and Griffen. Sitting at 1596 with 15 played including captain. feels below par, looking like par will be 2300. Could sneak up to that mark with a good day today.
Dayne beams 150+ thanks, and Goldy to break the run of shit scores

T.J.M · 31/05/2015 at 11:23

um Goldy had one bad week. So you can't blame him mate. Why you still have Griffin is beyond me

Luke · 31/05/2015 at 11:40

Not blaming Goldy for anything. And you are right, it is only 1 shit score really. but sub 100 on 3 out of the last 4 weeks, with a high score of 100 for premium money. Also, I'm not sure about griffen, just feel like I don't want to not have him when he hits the run of big scores. But yeah, most likely not going to happen. Will keep to round 13 now that I have kept him this long though.

Derek · 31/05/2015 at 11:28

Hard to know what is good. No major injuries this week, some poor scores KK, JPK, Griffin, Jacobs, Parker but some massive scores as well. I think someone is going to go huge this week, but there will be plenty of scores around 2300

Mac · 31/05/2015 at 12:10

Clark or Lonie on field?

Andrew · 31/05/2015 at 12:51

Clark personally but 50/50

Pieman74 · 31/05/2015 at 16:12

I leaning towards Clark but tempted to take Lonie’s 71 given that Clark scored 89 last week but that was against Carlton. Don’t know if Clark can produce a similar score against the weagles.

James · 31/05/2015 at 12:11

1523, 9 to play

Beams, Lonie, Newnes, Swan, Goldy, Tarrent, Selwood, Rocky, Oxley. Is this good?

Tophawk · 31/05/2015 at 12:28

Not too shabby at all mate! I am 1582 with 8 to play. Rockliff, Newnes, Pendlebury, Goldstein, Swan, Oxley, Mc Govern, and Clark.

If we have a big day we might be nudging 2500 SC points! I am expecting around 2425-2450 from here.

Cheers

Youngy · 31/05/2015 at 15:00

I think you would be pushing it to score 2400

Anonymous · 31/05/2015 at 14:14

Looks like Rocky is playing forward Brisbane best mid, great coaching? LoL … Thoughts on some AFL coach strategy …

hedski · 31/05/2015 at 14:36

Hi high up the rankings should you be after this round to keep the dream alive for overall?

Youngy · 31/05/2015 at 15:01

The Dream is always alive not matter what you are ranked.

But relistically I think that after this round noone outside the top 20,000 has a shot.

hedski · 31/05/2015 at 15:18

Thanks ok am @3300 now so will keep hittin snooze for a while

Tyler · 31/05/2015 at 15:54

Newnes tonning up! Glad I stuck with him now, was looking like he would only average mid 70s but he's lifted his game a bit and hopefully can average 85-90

Tophawk · 31/05/2015 at 15:58

First tonne for Newnes this season!! 112 SC points. Hallelujah. After a very slow start to the season, he can hopefully continue to improve as the season wears on.

Tulendeena · 31/05/2015 at 16:25

Pendles at 20 close to half time

Swans2012 · 31/05/2015 at 16:37

I’m not one to whinge about supercoach scoring but how does swan have 30 at halftime, 17 disposals, (14kicks) 1 mark and 2tackles????

Swans2012 · 31/05/2015 at 16:39

I don’t really care as we all have him but just wondering, is he running at 6% disposal efficiency or something?

Derek · 31/05/2015 at 16:47

17% actually for swans efficiency

demon · 31/05/2015 at 18:44

could not hit the side of a barn door in the first half, he was shocking

Swans2012 · 31/05/2015 at 18:50

Ha ha! Thought it must have been something like that!

Derek · 31/05/2015 at 16:45

Beams or Sidebottom for my M8?

CashCows · 31/05/2015 at 17:04

Both deserve to be in your midfield but if you had to choose, I'd say sidebottom just.
    Reasoning being the lions midfield is slightly more stacked.

Youngy · 31/05/2015 at 17:12

Sidebum, but wait till after his Rd 12 bye.

Sidebum will almost certainly be coming into my team Rd13.

Alex · 31/05/2015 at 19:38

Beams will average 120 consistently, side ares will give you a painful 120 ie 70, 150,150,70,40,180

carlashirley90 · 31/05/2015 at 16:57

1969 from 16 captain was Fyfe

Low scores from Griff grrrr and Pittard

Got Swan, Oxely, Higgins, Goldy, Naitanui and Clarke

Hope to get 2400 at least this round
Though not looking good with Swan Oxely and Nic Nat at the moment

Tophawk · 31/05/2015 at 18:04

Oxley got bloody subbed, but Swannie has charged home late and tonned up!. Nic Nat is kicking into gear now, and Goldy has had a huge day. 133 SC points. Guess u got to take the good with the bad.

Dean · 31/05/2015 at 18:30

Your scoring 2432 currently and still counting well done. What's your overall rank.

CashCows · 31/05/2015 at 17:05

OXLEY SUBBED!

Youngy · 31/05/2015 at 17:14

Here comes the CHAOS!

ThingThatMakeUgoHmmm · 31/05/2015 at 17:10

I wonder what all those people are thinking after jumping off Bontempelli because he had a bad week last week. Hope many listened to me and moved him to there forward and just lock him in and throw away the key.

Youngy · 31/05/2015 at 17:13

Hes injured now…..

Dean · 31/05/2015 at 21:19

I seen he was subbed off but haven't seen or read anything about him being injured, even on Beveridge's press conference I didn't hear any mention of Bont being injured.

Dean · 31/05/2015 at 17:23

I was predicted to score high 2300's lucky if i score 2150 Oxley, Pendles, Swan are killing me… I was thinking Oxley was a keeper in defence but Oxley has to go now his JS isn't great, he has been subbed off early twice for sure now maybe 3 times to give the sub a run.

Davo · 31/05/2015 at 17:47

took the c off Fyfe and put it on steven in an attempt to get the edge on my opponent, cost me 120 points. y live

Dean · 31/05/2015 at 18:25

I’m currently scoring 2200 with Blicavs, Clark & Priddis still playing.
Premiums such as Parker, JPK, Pendles, Blicavs and possibly Priddis really stuffed me up this week.

Tophawk · 31/05/2015 at 18:32

Blicavs is still spudding (36SC) Priddis has lifted a bit in the third (70 SC) and Clark is spudding (36SC). I have Clark,Pendles, Oxley, and Parker. These 4 guys have let me down this week. Still I am currently sitting on 2250 SC points with 1 and a bit quarters to play with Clark and Mc Govern on the field. Hopefully can squeeze out 2300.

dave · 31/05/2015 at 18:42

so annoyed.. ranked 390th overall..
had krakour on field this week and didnt realise he was sub, if i had have read he was sub before the game would've chucked CEY on field.. was looking at 2450 now around 2350 🙁

Dean · 31/05/2015 at 19:17

That would hurt. Yo should always check the AFL site for late changes and who is named SUB. I had Krakouer on field also until I checked it then changed it.

Charlesy · 31/05/2015 at 18:43

I’m gonna lose all 5 of my leagues due to Pendles 81 as captain v fyfes 150. Doh! Oxley stunk it up too but at least I resisted bringing in Rockliff who just announced on Twitter that he has another broken rib lol

Leon · 31/05/2015 at 18:52

10 mins and still tonned up. Should miss one at most.

Youngy · 31/05/2015 at 19:21

Hope he doesn't miss any I brang him in this week.

hedski · 31/05/2015 at 19:27

Same

Derek · 31/05/2015 at 20:54

Only 1 rib? He’ll be right

Liam · 31/05/2015 at 18:51

Is 2350 a good score this week?

Dean · 31/05/2015 at 19:11

Yeah mate thats a pretty good score. I think the winner will score around 2600/2700

Dean · 31/05/2015 at 19:10

Carlashirley90 Your killing it your scoring 2505 at the moment with 4 minutes to Go. NicNat was awesome

Dean · 31/05/2015 at 19:14

Imagine if Oxley & Clark done well. Did u have JPK or Parker in your side?

carlashirley90 · 31/05/2015 at 19:47

No had Hannebery, Trelaor, Danderfield, Beams, Fyfe, Rockliff, Ebert, in the guts scoring very well but griff not so much
      Goldy, Nic Nat, Gray, Swan, Franklin and Shaw also bringing huge scores for me

hedski · 31/05/2015 at 19:26

Aargh. Lost $ league by 20 points. Scored @ 2250 neale cap vs fyfe cap 🙁

Tophawk · 31/05/2015 at 19:32

Nic Nat can seriously play. You don't fluke 147 Supercoach points. He is not in my side, I have Maric and Goldy.

But for players that stuck with him, after all the crap he has copped, you will be happy tonite!

Alex · 31/05/2015 at 19:35

You're right but you can fluke 172 ( cough cough paddy Cripps)

Youngy · 31/05/2015 at 19:37

I traded him in for Minson andwas a bit annoyed with his low scores at the start but I am starting to be quiet pleased with his output.

Btw for those who where wondering I was supposed to press edit not delete on the comment.

Dee · 31/05/2015 at 19:52

152*

Youngy · 31/05/2015 at 19:33

Missed most the bad rookie scores this week.

Had Hogan, Mcintosh, CEY, Cripps and Saad on field. (Only downside was I had Oxly on as well)

Missed out on the poor scores of Krak, Clark, Mckenzie and the not so bad but still not good scores of Vandy, Miller and Amon

Had 28 out of 30 play which was good.

Looking like I will post a decent score this week and hopefully climb up the ranks with a score of 2380ish. Had some spuds this week in Pendles, Parker, JPK and Griffen which wasn't to good.

Alex · 31/05/2015 at 19:34

Is 2400 a good score this round?

Youngy · 31/05/2015 at 19:34

I would think so

Tophawk · 31/05/2015 at 19:45

If you got 2400 this round, I reckon you will be screaming up the rankings this week.

I got 2275 this week. A little disappointed after the spud scores of Oxley and Clarke today after a huge start.

Alex · 31/05/2015 at 19:48

If I fielded Mcintosh would've got 2500

carlashirley90 · 31/05/2015 at 19:41

2511 this week I am very happy after fielding Griff Pittard Oxely and Clarke

Youngy · 31/05/2015 at 19:57

Nice score, anychance you could post your team? I'm amazed your scored that high with Oxley and Clark onfield

Hope you can climb up the ranks this week.

carlashirley90 · 31/05/2015 at 20:04

How do I do that? My team is Hairy Clamz under my Husbands name David

Luviboy1 · 31/05/2015 at 20:07

I thought you would be ranked higher than 14,260. You'll surely shoot up this week though!

Swans2012 · 31/05/2015 at 19:44

2500! Nice round number, currently 760 overall, hoping to hit top 300, might be being a bit optimistic though….

carlashirley90 · 31/05/2015 at 19:51

Yeah I feel that 2400+ will be everywhere this round surely someone has cracked 2650 this week

Tophawk · 31/05/2015 at 19:52

Congrats to you and Carla. I think a score of 2500+ is awesome for this time of year. I am happy with my 2275, but hey, its only my first year playing Supercoach. I am ranked in 809 in Fantasy though! LOL Been playing that for few years now.

carlashirley90 · 31/05/2015 at 19:55

Yeah feels good but I prefer my team in 2013 when my team was consistent, it never cracked 2500 but I finished 517 that year

But always good to get a PB 🙂 ty

Swans2012 · 31/05/2015 at 20:52

Bang 251 overall!!

Derek · 31/05/2015 at 21:00

Nice.

I dropped to 277.

TySB · 31/05/2015 at 19:50

I got 2325 with Pittard (Trading him ASAP) , Clark , Ox , McKenzie (Emergency for Lewis). Is that a good score this round?

carlashirley90 · 31/05/2015 at 19:56

Should be slightly ahead of the middle with that score I think

Luviboy1 · 31/05/2015 at 19:54

Disappointing score of 2231, with JPK, Parker, Neale, Taylor, Pendles, Oxley, Mumford and Selwood under par, and CEY and Mcintosh on the bench.

Think I need a hug.

Dee · 31/05/2015 at 19:54

2347 this week….

Tulendeena · 31/05/2015 at 20:09

2308

meeeehhhhh

NickV · 31/05/2015 at 20:10

2520!! what a week. vasi's army will be pushing that number 1! and i had a 43 in kolojazzknee

Tophawk · 31/05/2015 at 20:19

Go Vasi's army! I am happy with my score of 2275, but its my first year. I wonder how "harder Rain" went this week.

Dean · 31/05/2015 at 20:57

NickV great score 2520 mate.

I scored a ordinary 2321 with my midfielders in Parker, JPK, Pendles letting me down. Im lucky I also had Beams, Dangerfield, Fyfe in my midfield.

Also Clark & Oxley let me and many others down I would presume.

Tophawk · 31/05/2015 at 20:21

Hi Derek. What was your score this week after that massive 2349 last week?

Derek · 31/05/2015 at 20:46

Only managed 2270. A few poor efforts.

I had a couple of opponents go over 2500 this week, so thinking 2270 might be average at best

Derek · 31/05/2015 at 21:02

Dropped from 116 to 277th

the sprinkler · 31/05/2015 at 20:52

Hey awesome call JOCK my friend— Rocky is again out injured and likely to miss till after the buys!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome advice old boy 🙂

james · 03/06/2015 at 12:31

Out Rockliff and Krakour. In Glenn and Selwood. Thoughts?

potato · 03/06/2015 at 12:38

dere iz probz beta optons den jelwood but ur trds r ok. mayb go 4 rusty or grapez? but the r ok