Another Sunday Lobster Up For Grabs
Another weekend of footy, another weekend of Moneyball.
We’ve seen a few members of the community starting to get a hang of this game, I’m glad it’s community members taking home the prize I can tell you that much! I admonish all of you to get in early for the Jock Reynolds Full Monty comp this weekend. $10 in – 100 spots available, that means to the victor – significant spoils.
This weekend’s contests:
1. Jock Reynolds Full Monty – full round 9 contest ($10 x 100)
2. AFL Saturday Slam $4.5k up for grabs
3. Jock’s Sunday Lazy Lobster ($20 x 50) – Sunday games only
Click here to enter and search for any of the contests above to put your hat in the ring folks.
For those who haven’t yet had a crack:
- Moneyball contests are short term affairs – contests can be based on one day (ie the Saturday games) or can last a whole round.
- Contest sizes can range from 2 to contests with 1000’s having a crack at the one contest
- How much you whack on the table varies from contest to contest. You can start one up with buy ins starting at $2
- The points scoring system is unique to Moneyball – but looks as if it aligns closer with the AFL Fantasy scoring system.
- Community – this is strictly for over 18’s – and importantly – if you want to have a crack at this only put down on that table the loose change that you can afford to lose. Have a bit of fun but don’t get carried away.
- We are an affiliate with Moneyball for season 2015 – that means we get a kick back when you sign up with Moneyball via this site.
- Click here for full details
Remember – go easy – don’t put up more cash than you can afford – and give us some feedback on the game.